时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | There’s something dangerous | 在少女们的无聊日常中 |
[00:15] | about the boredom of teenage girls. | 潜藏着危险 |
[00:20] | Coach said that once. | 教练以前说过 |
[00:23] | But she said it not like a mom | 但她的口气不像是妈妈 |
[00:25] | or a teacher or a guidance counselor. | 不像老师 也不像学校指导员 |
[00:28] | She said it like she knew | 她的口气 就好像她明白 |
[00:31] | and understood. | 并理解这一切 |
[00:33] | Coach saw something in us… | 教练在我们身上看到了一些东西 |
[00:36] | something quivering and real. | 某种真实而令人战栗的东西 |
[00:39] | She saw past the glitter | 她的目光穿透了我们的光彩 |
[00:41] | and the hair and the attitude… | 我们的头发 还有我们的姿态 |
[00:44] | To everything beneath. | 外表下的一切 |
[00:46] | All our miseries. | 看到了我们的痛苦 |
[00:49] | Most of all, | 最重要的是 |
[00:51] | she could see that we were waiting… | 她可以看出我们在等待 |
[00:55] | Had always been waiting… | 一直在等待 |
[00:58] | for her. | 等待她 |
[01:01] | It was fucking beautiful. | 那本是如此美好 |
[01:07] | Until it went too far. | 直到一切失去了控制 |
[01:39] | You like the ones with the tapered tip, right, babe? | 你喜欢有锥形尖端的那种 对吗 亲爱的 |
[01:42] | Yeah. | 对 |
[02:28] | If you all got some game on, | 如果你们要打比赛 |
[02:29] | your star QB wouldn’t be shipping off to basic. | 你们的明星QB就不会被送去参军训练了 |
[02:32] | The recruiters don’t lie. | 招兵的人不会说谎 |
[02:33] | It’s one way out of Sutton Grove. | 这也是离开萨顿格罗夫的一种方式 |
[02:35] | Yeah, and come back in a body bag. | 没错 然后被装进尸体袋中再送回来 |
[02:39] | Sounds like Sarge Will’s been | 听上去威尔中士 |
[02:40] | giving you the full-on hustle, huh? | 一直让你忙活个不停 是吗 |
[02:42] | He’s not a bad dude. | 他不是坏人 |
[02:44] | How hard do you think it would be? | 你觉得会有多难 |
[02:49] | Sarge Will? | 威尔中士 |
[02:51] | You’re not climbing that tree. | 那棵树你高攀不起 |
[02:54] | Wanna make it interesting? | 想玩点有意思的吗 |
[02:56] | No chance. | 不可能 |
[02:57] | I gotta keep my money. | 我得保住自己的钱 |
[02:59] | You pulling a shift tonight, Slocum? | 你今晚换班吗 斯洛克姆 |
[03:01] | Gotta fill that cup. You? | 得去喝上一杯 你呢 |
[03:06] | Blow it off. | 试试看 |
[03:07] | Come on. We’ll practice. | 来吧 我们来练练 |
[03:08] | Yeah, you said that all summer, | 这话你说了一整个夏天了 |
[03:10] | Captain, and we never did. | 但我们从来没试过 队长 |
[03:13] | Well, go on. | 去吧 |
[03:14] | Show ’em the back tuck. | 让他们看看后空翻 |
[03:21] | All right. | 好吧 |
[03:33] | Nice! | 厉害 |
[03:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:36] | You’re getting better. | 你越来越熟练了 |
[03:40] | Who the fuck cares? | 谁在乎啊 |
[03:41] | Does it look like I care? | 我看上去在乎吗 |
[03:44] | I just don’t wanna flame out before regionals. That’s all. | 我只是不想在区赛之前用尽全力 仅此而已 |
[03:46] | What? And the new coach is gonna get us there? | 怎么 新教练会带我们闯进区赛 |
[03:48] | Colette French? | 科莱特·弗兰奇 |
[03:50] | Sounds like a porn star. | 这名字听上去像色情片女星 |
[03:52] | Classy one, though. She won’t do anal. | 比较高雅的那种 不拍肛交 |
[03:55] | Some fancy new coach from across the state | 从别的州来的新教练 |
[03:57] | thinks she can come and run my squad? | 觉得她可以来带领我的队伍 |
[04:00] | And as if she’s hot. She’s ancient. | 就算她很厉害 她也老了 |
[04:03] | She’s, like, 28. | 她都有28岁了 |
[04:06] | I would like to see some 28-year-old ass do this. | 我想看看28岁的老太婆能不能做到这个 |
[04:09] | Come on. | 过来 |
[04:11] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[04:12] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[04:17] | Up. Up! | 举起来 |
[04:43] | Move! | 动起来 |
[04:45] | You can bend those knees for ballers. | 你们可以为那些球手弯下膝盖 |
[04:47] | You can bend them for me. | 也可以为我弯下膝盖 |
[04:49] | Never gonna keep your thigh gap like that, Hanlon. | 永远别让两腿之间有那么大的空隙 汉伦 |
[04:56] | Again, bitches. | 再说一遍 贱人们 |
[04:58] | Move it. | 动起来 |
[05:00] | Go! Move! | 快 动起来 |
[05:10] | I think that’s her. | 那应该就是她 |
[05:12] | Coming in like an OG. | 像是个老炮了 |
[05:15] | I better tell Cap’n Beth. | 最好告诉贝丝队长 |
[05:44] | Kicks. | 踢腿 |
[05:52] | V-sits. | 高举腿坐 |
[06:04] | Plank. | 平板支撑 |
[06:18] | That’s enough. Line up. | 可以了 列队 |
[06:35] | First game is next Friday. | 第一场比赛在下周五 |
[06:38] | What do I see? | 我看到了什么 |
[06:40] | Spray tans. | 日光浴美黑 |
[06:42] | Gummy-bear thighs. | 小粗腿 |
[06:44] | Backyard tumblers. | 后院的酒会 |
[06:46] | But I don’t see a squad. | 我没有看见一支队伍 |
[06:48] | And I do not see my top girl. | 没有看到最出色的姑娘 |
[06:51] | Beth’s top girl. She’s always– | 贝丝就是最出色的 她一直 |
[06:53] | On my squads, you earn your spot. | 在我的队伍 你得自己争取地位 |
[06:56] | You get strong. You rise. | 变强 地位就可以上升 |
[06:58] | That’s how you get to regionals, | 这就是你们闯进区赛的方式 |
[07:00] | become champions, | 成为冠军 |
[07:01] | get more for yourselves than Big Gulps and ballers. | 向上爬就自己争取 而不是胡吃海塞 勾搭球手 |
[07:05] | We graduated past ballers in the eighth grade. | 我们八年级的时候就不屑于勾搭球手了 |
[07:19] | No phones on my squad. | 我的队伍里不许用手机 |
[07:30] | Tomorrow, come in a bra that fits. | 明天穿上合适的胸罩再过来 |
[07:36] | Fix this. | 把这个弄掉 |
[07:38] | We don’t do this. | 我们不要这样的 |
[07:50] | Hey, do you have deodorant? | 你有除臭剂吗 |
[07:52] | I really like her hair. | 我真的很喜欢她的头发 |
[07:53] | It’s like Cinderella. | 就像灰姑娘 |
[07:56] | You heard Coach. Harness those babies. | 你听到教练说的了 把咪咪兜住了 |
[07:59] | Hey, my mom said I should be proud of my body. | 我妈说我该为自己的身材感到自豪 |
[08:01] | RiRi, catch. | 蕾蕾 接住 |
[08:24] | – That’s gonna be stuck in my head all day. – Yeah. | -那会在我脑子里循环一整天的 -没错 |
[08:29] | – Man, she’s so great. – Yeah. | -天呐 她太棒了 -是啊 |
[08:30] | – What are you up to tomorrow? – I don’t know. | -你明天要做什么 -不知道 |
[08:33] | Hey, fetus! | 小不点 |
[08:35] | – I’ll see you. – Okay. | -回头见 -好 |
[08:36] | Didn’t you hear about Coach French’s last squad? | 你没听说过弗兰奇教练带的上个拉拉队吗 |
[08:39] | Her top girl? | 她选的C位 |
[08:41] | Yeah. Girl took a header. | 那女的头朝下掉下来 |
[08:42] | Scalped her ponytail clean off. | 马尾辫都被揪下来了 |
[08:45] | Dad said you made that up. | 爸爸说你说谎 |
[08:46] | You better watch it, or… | 你最好小心点 不然 |
[08:48] | Ow! Stop! | 住手 |
[08:50] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[08:56] | Your chariot, fair daughter. | 你的座驾 美丽的女儿 |
[09:00] | Can I offer two lovely ladies a ride? | 我有荣幸送两位可爱的女士一程吗 |
[09:04] | All right. You good? | 行吧 你还好吗 |
[09:10] | Bert’s ride is so “Real Housewives.” | 伯特的车也太贵妇了 |
[09:14] | Here’s a thought: | 这主意怎么样 |
[09:16] | blunts, Mom’s Patrón, Lanvers Peak. | 大麻烟 我妈的培恩酒 兰沃思峰 |
[09:20] | – I can’t. – And I can’t go home. Come on. | -不行 -但我不能回家 拜托 |
[09:24] | A crackdown at home. | 家里逼的 |
[09:26] | Gotta study ’cause summer’s officially over. | 我要学习 因为暑假正式结束了 |
[09:28] | All that shit. | 之类的玩意 |
[09:35] | You call the po-po on me? | 你报警抓我吗 |
[09:37] | I’ll text you later, B, okay? | 我回头跟你短信联系 小贝 好吗 |
[09:48] | It’s been a while since you texted me for a rescue. | 你有阵子没发短信给我求救了 |
[09:52] | Yeah, well, you always say I’m full of surprises. | 没错 你总说我充满了惊喜 |
[10:13] | It’s me. | 我回来了 |
[10:15] | Your darling daughter. | 你亲爱的女儿 |
[10:17] | Love of your life? Light of your loins? | 你一生所爱 欲念之火 |
[11:00] | Chris Brown won’t quit you, huh? | 你又在听克里斯·布朗的歌 是吧 |
[11:04] | Ain’t no party like a Pops Slocum party. | 没有比斯洛克姆流行乐派对更棒的派对了 |
[11:07] | Hey, it’s Wednesday night. Practically the weekend. | 现在是周三晚上 基本像周末一样 |
[11:10] | Your dad knows you’re here, Michael? | 你爸知道你在这里吗 迈克尔 |
[11:12] | Yes, ma’am. | 知道 警官 |
[11:14] | Beats her usual partner in crime. | 解了她最常用的一招 |
[11:18] | Everybody hating on a white girl tonight. | 今晚所有人都讨厌白人女孩 |
[11:21] | Hey, you were the one who pled rescue. | 你才是求救的那个 |
[11:25] | The new coach worked us really hard today. | 新来的教练今天把我们练狠了 |
[11:27] | Sounds like my kind of coach. | 听上去我会喜欢这教练 |
[11:29] | Yeah, she took two squads | 是的 她带领两支队伍 |
[11:30] | to the Illinois State cheer tournament. | 进入了伊利诺伊州拉拉队锦标赛 |
[11:32] | If we make it to state this year… | 如果我们今年能进州赛 |
[11:34] | if we win… | 如果我们赢了 |
[11:35] | You always dream big. | 你总是白日做梦 |
[11:38] | Remember when you were little | 还记得你小时候 |
[11:39] | and you wanted to join the WNBA? | 想进国家女子篮球联盟吗 |
[11:42] | Mm-hmm, hanging on monkey bars for hours, | 在单杠上吊几个小时 |
[11:44] | trying to make yourself taller? | 想让自己再长高点 |
[11:49] | You don’t get it. | 你不懂的 |
[11:50] | Kentucky, OSU, | 肯塔基大学 俄亥俄州立大学 |
[11:52] | Hawaii– cheer scholarships are real. | 夏威夷大学 拉拉队奖学金是真的 |
[11:54] | Oh, like football scholarships? | 就像橄榄球奖学金一样吗 |
[11:57] | Yeah, I remember your dad at your age. | 我还记得你爸在你这个年纪的时候 |
[11:59] | “Baby, this arm is our ticket out of Sutton Grove. | “宝贝 我们靠这胳膊离开萨顿格罗夫 |
[12:02] | By this time next year, we’ll be clubbing in Miami.” | 明年这个时候我们就会在迈阿密蹦迪了” |
[12:05] | And we both know how that turned out. | 但结果变成了什么样子我们心知肚明 |
[12:11] | Dinner in 20. | 二十分钟后吃晚饭 |
[12:16] | She thinks if I make it into City freaking Tech, | 她觉得我要是去那个该死的科技城 |
[12:18] | then I’m set for life. | 那我的人生就吃穿不愁了 |
[12:20] | My pops thinks I can make | 我爸觉得我以后能成为 |
[12:21] | assistant manager at Sonic someday. | 索尼克公司的副经理 |
[12:24] | I just don’t know why we can’t go someplace real. | 我只是不懂我们为什么不能活得真实一点 |
[12:26] | People do it. | 有人这么做了 |
[12:28] | Yeah, certain people. | 是的 某些人 |
[12:29] | People born on third base. | 从出生就赢在起跑线上的那些人 |
[12:32] | No. It can happen. | 不 这是有可能做到的 |
[12:34] | If you work hard enough, | 如果你足够努力 |
[12:38] | you get strong. | 你就会变得强大 |
[12:39] | You rise. | 你就会成功 |
[13:08] | – Three, four. – Five, six, seven, eight. | -三 四 -五 六 七 八 |
[13:10] | One, two, three, four, | 一 二 三 四 |
[13:12] | five, six, seven, eight… | 五 六 七 八 |
[13:19] | …seven, eight. | 七 八 |
[13:20] | One, two, three, four, five. | 一 二 三 四 五 |
[13:24] | Let’s see your pyramid. | 让我看看你们的金字塔阵形 |
[13:34] | Three, four, five, six, seven, eight… | 三 四 五 六 七 八 |
[13:36] | One, two, three, four, | 一 二 三 四 |
[13:38] | five, six, seven, eight. | 五 六 七 八 |
[13:39] | One, two, three, four, | 一 二 三 四 |
[13:41] | five, six, seven, eight. | 五 六 七 八 |
[13:42] | One. | 一 |
[13:45] | Coming down. | 下来了 |
[13:48] | Five, six, seven, eight, | 五 六 七 八 |
[13:49] | one, two, three, four, five. | 一 二 三 四 五 |
[13:56] | Okay. | 不错 |
[13:58] | Let’s shake things up. | 我们重新选人再来 |
[13:59] | Freshman, you’re up. | 一年级的 你上 |
[14:01] | Her? The JV bottom-feeder? | 她吗 垃圾菜鸟 |
[14:03] | She’s five feet of hair. | 她头发有五英尺长 |
[14:06] | Five feet of hair, get up there. | 五英尺长的头发 上去 |
[14:10] | – I– – You got this. | -我 -你能行的 |
[14:12] | Don’t you wanna make their jaws drop? | 你不想惊掉她们的下巴吗 |
[14:13] | It could be you on game day. | 比赛那天也有可能是你上场 |
[14:28] | Three, four, five, six, seven, eight. | 三 四 五 六 七 八 |
[14:30] | One, two, three, four, | 一 二 三 四 |
[14:32] | five, six, seven, eight. | 五 六 七 八 |
[14:34] | One, two, three, four, five, six, seven… | 一 二 三 四 五 六 七 |
[14:37] | Eight. | 八 |
[14:41] | N–look out. | 小心 |
[14:42] | Lock out. Lock out your knees. | 锁死 锁死你的膝盖 |
[14:45] | No. Tighten up. | 不 绷直 |
[14:50] | Okay. You’re okay. | 好了 你没事的 |
[14:53] | All right. Come on. Stand up. | 好了 来 站起来 |
[14:56] | Shake it off. | 放松一下 |
[14:58] | Good. | 很好 |
[15:00] | Okay, let’s go over the choreography. | 好了 我们来过一遍动作 |
[15:03] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[15:15] | Can I talk to you for a minute? | 我能和你说几句吗 |
[15:18] | Sure. | 好 |
[15:20] | I was, uh, here three days | 我来了三天 |
[15:22] | before I realized it wasn’t plugged in. | 才发现这儿没通电 |
[15:24] | Yeah. Coach Melvoy’s screwup. | 是啊 梅尔沃教练的烂摊子 |
[15:26] | The gift that keeps on giving. | 真是一直在给与惊喜啊 |
[15:28] | Like herpes. | 就像疱疹 |
[15:31] | Beth says that. | 贝丝说的 |
[15:34] | But you’re not Beth. | 但你不是贝丝 |
[15:36] | That’s what I came to talk to you about. | 我来找你就是想说这个 |
[15:39] | Beth. | 贝丝 |
[15:42] | Look, you want to be careful with her. | 你得小心点她 |
[15:46] | Go easy on her? Give her special treatment? | 对她好一点吗 要特殊照顾她吗 |
[15:49] | No, that’s not what I mean. | 不 我不是那个意思 |
[15:52] | Beth’s dad–you know, Mr. Cassidy? | 贝丝的爸爸 你知道的 是卡西迪先生 |
[15:54] | He’s a big dog here. | 他是这里的大人物 |
[15:56] | Yeah, I got that. | 我知道 |
[15:57] | He’s not a great dad, and Tacy… | 他不是一个好爸爸 然后塔西… |
[16:01] | Sisters never get along. | 姐妹们的关系总是不好 |
[16:04] | Half sisters. | 是异母姐妹 |
[16:06] | Tacy’s mom is Mr. Cassidy’s sidepiece. | 塔西的妈妈是卡西迪先生的情人 |
[16:09] | Lives right across the street. | 就住在街对面 |
[16:11] | Still does, except now, | 现在也是 不过现在 |
[16:13] | Beth’s dad lives there too. | 贝丝的爸爸也住在那里 |
[16:17] | Small towns can be fucked up. | 小镇子就是这么残酷 |
[16:20] | Look, I get that she’s your friend. | 我明白她是你的朋友 |
[16:22] | She is. | 是 |
[16:24] | I’ve known a lot of Beths. | 我见过很多贝丝这样的人 |
[16:26] | She needs limits. I’m giving them to her. | 她需要约束 我会给予她约束 |
[16:28] | It’s that simple. | 就那么简单 |
[16:34] | I gotta go. | 我要走了 |
[16:39] | Date night with Mr. Coach? | 和教练先生的约会之夜吗 |
[16:44] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[16:48] | He likes to show me off. | 他想带我转转 |
[17:23] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[17:24] | You got no gag reflex. | 你没有呕吐反射 |
[17:27] | That’s not what her boyfriend says. | 她的男朋友可不是这么说的 |
[17:49] | I think she lives on Fairview. | 我觉得她住在美景镇 |
[17:52] | She’s probably not even home. | 她现在可能还没到家 |
[17:55] | I’m telling you, | 我告诉你 |
[17:55] | there’s something off about her. | 她有点不对 |
[17:58] | You’re just pissed because she let Tacy be top girl today. | 你只是生气她今天让塔西站上去 |
[18:02] | But screw it. | 但是管她呢 |
[18:03] | You’ll be back on top on Friday. | 到了周五 还会是你站在上面 |
[18:08] | What? | 怎么了 |
[18:10] | You should just be on my side. | 你应该站在我这边 |
[18:11] | We all wanted a real coach. | 我们都想要一个真正的教练 |
[18:15] | A winning coach. Remember? | 一个能赢的教练 别忘了 |
[18:18] | If she’s such hot shit, why’d she move back here? | 如果她这么厉害 那她为什么回来 |
[18:22] | She only grew up, like, two towns over, | 她就在两个镇外的那个 |
[18:25] | in that armpit Sterling Heights, | 我们初中会去买啤酒的 |
[18:26] | where we bought beer in junior high. | 斯特林高地长大 |
[18:29] | I know. | 我知道 |
[18:30] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[18:31] | Anyone can Google. | 人人都会上网查 |
[18:38] | This must be it. | 肯定就是这里了 |
[18:46] | And you said she wouldn’t be home. | 你说她不在家的 |
[18:52] | That’s the husband? | 那就是他丈夫吗 |
[18:53] | He looks like a youth pastor. | 他看上去像是个青年牧师 |
[18:55] | God, I wouldn’t fuck him. | 天啊 我可不想干他 |
[18:58] | He’ll be heartbroken. | 他知道会心碎的 |
[19:02] | Come on. Let’s just go. This is crazy. | 算了 走吧 这太扯了 |
[19:05] | Why you got such a hard-on for her? | 你为什么真么针对她 |
[19:07] | – I don’t. – I can see it from here. | -我没有 -我在这里都能看出来 |
[19:09] | It’s a rando flasher hard-on. | 简直就是闪光灯级别的针对 |
[19:15] | Wait, do you wanna fuck her? | 等等 你想上她吗 |
[19:16] | What? No! | 什么 没有 |
[19:19] | You wanna fuck her. | 你想上她 |
[19:20] | – Coach! – Stop! | -教练 -住口 |
[19:21] | Someone out here wants to fuck you! | 有人想上你 |
[19:23] | Shh! Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[19:24] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[19:27] | Go! Drive! | 快开车 |
[19:29] | Beth! | 贝丝 |
[19:42] | Is the peanut gallery still out there? | 那个花生画廊还在吗 |
[19:46] | I’m telling you, these girls are nothing | 我告诉你 那群姑娘就是 |
[19:47] | but boxed wine and attitude. | 一帮封装好的烈酒 |
[19:49] | That reminds me of somebody I used to know. | 这让我想起了以前认识的一个人 |
[19:52] | Do I look like a boxed wine girl to you? | 你觉得我像是一个瓶装酒女孩吗 |
[19:55] | Mm, nah, I bet you were more of a Mad Dog type. | 不 我觉得你是疯狗类型的 |
[20:00] | Hey, you’ll whip them into shape. | 你会把她们调教好的 |
[20:07] | I was gonna give you these after the game, | 我本来是想在比赛后给你的 |
[20:09] | but I thought maybe you’d wanna wear them to the party. | 但我想你应该想在派对上戴 |
[20:16] | Matt. | 马特 |
[20:24] | Jesus. | 上帝啊 |
[20:30] | What’d your mom always say? “Every lady ought to”… | 你妈妈经常怎么说的来的 “每个女士… |
[20:32] | – …”have a pair of red shoes like Dorothy.” | “都该有一双多萝西那样的红鞋子[绿野仙踪]” |
[20:37] | Matt, we need to budget. | 马特 我们要精打细算 |
[20:39] | It’s not what we can afford. It’s what you deserve. | 重点不是我们买不买得起 而是你应不应得 |
[20:43] | – Okay? – Well–ah… | -好吗 -那… |
[20:44] | Look, I know we moved here for me– | 听着 我知道你是为了我而搬回来的 |
[20:46] | for–for this job– | 为了这份工作 |
[20:47] | It was for both of us. | 是为了我们俩 |
[20:49] | Yeah, but come on. | 嗯 但是拜托 |
[20:50] | You’re the one–you’re the one back where you started. | 你才是…你回到了你的起点 |
[20:53] | It– – It’s just for now. | 这…这只是暂时的 |
[20:55] | We’re gonna make it work together. | 我们能一起度过这段时期的 |
[20:57] | No “I” In team, Coach? | 团队无个人 教练 |
[20:59] | Look, I just want you to know that I haven’t forgotten | 听着 我只想告诉你 我没有忘记 |
[21:01] | all the promises I made you, okay? | 我对你许下的那些承诺 好吗 |
[21:34] | Hey, gorgeous. | 美女 |
[21:35] | My lucky day. | 我可真幸运 |
[21:37] | Ah, I’m J. J. Curtis, RiRi’s mom. | 我是小杰·柯蒂斯 蕾蕾的妈妈 |
[21:39] | Hey. Colette French. | 你好 我是科莱特·弗兰奇 |
[21:41] | We are so happy to have you here leading our girls. | 我们很高兴由你来带领这些姑娘们 |
[21:44] | I–I don’t know how Bert pulled it off. | 我不知道伯特怎么做到的 |
[21:46] | Well, we’ve got a ways to go. The girls are– | 我们还有很多路要走 姑娘们都很… |
[21:48] | Lazy. | 懒惰 |
[21:49] | Raised on Ritalin and free porn. | 磕着利他林和免费黄片长大 |
[21:51] | Uh, so, uh, the squad boosters. | 话说回来 拉拉队打气 |
[21:54] | We have these brunches, | 经常会一起吃早午餐 |
[21:56] | and I would love to host one for you. | 我很愿意专门为你举办一次 |
[21:58] | Thanks. Uh, maybe once we get settled– | 谢谢 也许等我们安定… |
[22:00] | RiRi is crazy about you. | 蕾蕾特别喜欢你 |
[22:02] | How about Sunday? | 周日怎么样 |
[22:05] | Real casual– | 很随意的 |
[22:05] | day drinking, telling dirty jokes. | 白天喝点酒 说点颜色笑话 |
[22:08] | Sorry. Maybe in a few weeks, when– | 对不起 也许再过几周吧 等 |
[22:09] | Come on. Just the girls. | 拜托 只有几个姑娘们 |
[22:11] | I can’t. | 我不行 |
[22:14] | I’m really focused on the game, | 我现在全心都扑在比赛上 |
[22:16] | and it’s coming up fast. | 马上就要到了 |
[22:17] | And that’s what you wanted me here for, right? | 你们找我来不就是为了这个吗 |
[22:20] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[22:47] | Okay. Head up. No sloppy stuff. | 好了 抬起头 不要松松垮垮的 |
[22:52] | Again. Trust yourself. – | 再来一次 相信你自己 |
[23:02] | Better. | 好多了 |
[23:07] | Did you go there… | 你去过那里 |
[23:09] | For cheer? | 是为了拉拉队吗 |
[23:11] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[23:15] | I’m thinking of places to apply. | 我在考虑申请的学校 |
[23:18] | Maybe more places than I thought. | 也许选择比我想象的要多 |
[23:21] | You should. Do your research. | 你应该做好准备调研工作 |
[23:25] | I just wanna go, you know? | 我就是想去 |
[23:32] | Hanlon, it’s important to have an exit plan | 汉伦 拥有一个不是保底的保底计划 |
[23:33] | that’s more than just an exit. | 时非常重要的 |
[23:39] | Okay. | 好 |
[23:43] | Open it. | 打开胸腔 |
[23:46] | Open. | 打开 |
[23:58] | Good. | 很好 |
[24:03] | It shut down when I was a kid. | 这在我小时候就关掉了 |
[24:05] | Tires, right? | 泰尔斯 对吧 |
[24:07] | I used to hear the chug-chug all day long, | 我以前经常能听到咔嚓咔嚓的声音 |
[24:08] | and one day, it just stopped. | 有一天 突然没有了 |
[24:12] | The stadium they were building for the football team, | 他们给橄榄球队造的体育场 |
[24:14] | that stopped too. | 也停工了 |
[24:16] | Everything just stopped. | 一切都停了 |
[24:21] | Reminds me of Roman ruins. | 让我想到了罗马的废墟 |
[24:29] | Hey, who’s that, um… | 那个… |
[24:31] | that cute cross-country kid with the curly hair? | 卷发的帅气越野小子 |
[24:37] | – The one with the headphones? – Yeah. | -戴耳机的那个吗 -是的 |
[24:40] | – Yeah. – Jordy Jones? | -嗯 -乔迪·琼斯吗 |
[24:43] | He’s nobody. | 他就是个路人 |
[24:46] | Nobody won’t distract you. | 路人不会让你分心 |
[24:49] | Nobody’ll make you feel good. | 路人会让你心情好 |
[24:56] | So how did you end up here? | 你怎么会回到这里呢 |
[24:59] | I mean, you could be anywhere. | 你想去哪里都行 |
[25:01] | You could run squads anywhere. | 你可以去任何地方执教拉拉队 |
[25:02] | I wanna be here. | 我自己想来 |
[25:06] | My husband, Matt, he has a chance here. | 我的丈夫 马特 在这里找到了机遇 |
[25:09] | He hasn’t had many chances– not like he thought. | 他遇到的机遇没有他想象的那么做 |
[25:12] | And he’s given me so many. | 他为我付出了很多 |
[25:15] | I owed him. | 是我欠他的 |
[25:17] | It’s grown-up bullshit, right? | 都是成年人的鬼话 对吧 |
[25:18] | No. | 不 |
[25:21] | I mean, I don’t know. | 我是说 我不知道 |
[25:23] | I don’t know many married people, though– | 不过我认识没多少已婚人士 |
[25:26] | I mean, that are still married. | 现在还是已婚状态的 |
[25:29] | Maybe you’ll be smarter than I was, Hanlon. | 也许你会比我更聪明 哈伦 |
[25:33] | About all this. | 在这一切上 |
[25:36] | Maybe you already are. | 也许你已经更聪明了 |
[25:44] | Uh, that’s me. | 我家到了 |
[25:57] | You’re not like the others. | 你和其他人不一样 |
[26:00] | But you know that, don’t you? | 但是你很清楚 对吗 |
[26:06] | Yes. | 是的 |
[26:16] | So that’s the new coach? | 这就是新教练吗 |
[26:18] | The blonde lady that couldn’t stop and introduce herself? | 这个一直在自我介绍的金发年轻女人吗 |
[26:24] | Hey, I got the, uh, stuff you wanted. | 我买到你想要的东西了 |
[26:26] | The flaxseed. | 亚麻籽 |
[26:28] | I went to three different stores. | 我跑了三家不同的店 |
[26:31] | Oh, yeah. Thanks. | 嗯 谢谢 |
[27:27] | – He’s back. – Sarge Will. | -他回来了 -威尔中士 |
[27:29] | Wonder what he did all summer. | 不知道他这个暑假干了什么 |
[27:31] | I wonder who he did all summer. | 不知道他这个暑假干了谁 |
[27:37] | Listen, I’m gonna give you my card | 听着 我会给你们 |
[27:39] | with my personal cell phone on it. | 有我电话的名片 |
[27:40] | – Thanks. – Oh, no. | -谢谢 -不 |
[27:43] | Oh, RiRi. | 蕾蕾 |
[27:54] | Pathetic. | 真可悲 |
[27:56] | Your turn. | 轮到你了 |
[28:00] | She took your bet? | 她接受你的赌注了吗 |
[28:01] | Well, it’s no fun playing by yourself. | 一个人玩可没有意思 |
[28:05] | Been doing that a lot lately. | 我最近可是经常一个人 |
[28:08] | I just have important things to do. | 我只是有一些要紧事 |
[28:11] | Things I care about. | 一些我很在意的事 |
[28:15] | You coming to calc? | 你来上数学课吗 |
[28:16] | Why? | 为什么 |
[28:34] | No. Like this. | 不 要这样 |
[28:37] | This. | 这样 |
[29:12] | Mom. Mom! | 妈妈 妈妈 |
[29:14] | Hey, sweetie pie. | 小宝贝 |
[29:16] | This isn’t what you think. Your mom… | 这不是你想的那样 你妈妈… |
[29:17] | We’re not your family anymore. | 我们已经不是你的家人了 |
[29:19] | – Listen. – Get out. | -听着 -滚 |
[29:21] | – Would you just listen…to me for a second? – Get out. | -你能不能听我说几句 -滚出去 |
[29:22] | – Your mother… – Go home to your wife and your daughter! | -你妈妈 -滚回你另一个老婆和女儿身边 |
[29:26] | Your other wife and daughter. Go! | 你另一个老婆和女儿 滚 |
[29:28] | Baby girl. Baby girl, just listen. | 宝贝 宝贝 听我说 |
[29:32] | I’ve never been able to say no to her. | 我一直都无法拒绝她 |
[29:36] | Fuck you. | 去你妈的 |
[29:43] | Remember when… | 你还记得 |
[29:45] | you turned six, | 你六岁的时候 |
[29:46] | and we all drove down to Stony Creek and had that cookout? | 我们一起开车去石溪野餐 |
[29:50] | You remember that, don’t you? | 你还记得吧 |
[29:52] | Sure. | 嗯 |
[29:52] | We all fell asleep after Funfetti cake, | 我们在吃了糖霜蛋糕后就全睡着了 |
[29:55] | and I woke up to you saying, | 我醒来后 你说 |
[29:56] | “Mom! Mom! The sky turned orange.” | “妈妈 妈妈 天空都变成橙色的了” |
[30:00] | I said it was beautiful. You said it was pollution. | 我说那很美 你说那是污染 |
[30:03] | And then Dad said, | 而爸爸说 |
[30:04] | “That’s not pollution, ladies. That’s progress.” | “那不是污染 女士们 那叫进步” |
[30:21] | I can’t wait till I can get out of here. | 我等不及离开这里了 |
[30:26] | I can’t wait. | 我等不及了 |
[30:28] | You think it’s gonna be easy. | 你以为那会很简单 |
[30:31] | You’ll leave. You’ll be free! | 你离开 你就自由了 |
[30:34] | I never thought anything would be easy. | 我从来没有觉得任何事会很简单 |
[31:05] | 贝丝 你看到塔西的妆得笑死 跟脱衣舞娘似的 我们都穿好衣服了 你来吗 你跑哪里去了 | |
[31:15] | Get hard! | 绝不留情 |
[31:16] | Get mean! | 勇猛出击 |
[31:17] | Go, Eagles! | 加油 鹰队 |
[31:19] | Get down! | 蓄势待发 |
[31:20] | Get hard! | 绝不留情 |
[31:22] | Get mean! | 勇猛出击 |
[31:23] | Go, Eagles! | 加油 鹰队 |
[31:24] | Get down! | 蓄势待发 |
[31:26] | Get hard! | 绝不留情 |
[31:27] | Get mean! | 勇猛出击 |
[31:28] | – Go, Eagles! – This isn’t good. | -加油 鹰队 -不大妙 |
[31:30] | Get down! | 蓄势待发 |
[31:32] | She’ll be here. | 她会来的 |
[31:33] | Get mean! | 勇猛出击 |
[31:34] | Go, Eagles! | 加油 鹰队 |
[31:37] | Touchdown! Touchdown! | 触地 触地 |
[31:39] | We want an Eagles touchdown! Touchdown! | 鹰队触地 触地 |
[31:42] | – Hi, Dad! Dad! – We want an Eagles touchdown! | -爸爸 爸爸 -鹰队来个触底得分 |
[31:54] | Fuck! | 该死 |
[31:56] | Well, at least he gets up quick. | 至少他很快就爬起来了 |
[31:59] | Gonna make a great Marine. | 能做个不错的海军 |
[32:00] | And that’s the half. | 半场结束 |
[32:01] | Stay seated. | 请大家继续坐在位置上 |
[32:02] | The halftime show is about to begin. | 半场表演马上就要开始了 |
[32:09] | All right, let’s go. Let’s do this. Huddle up. | 好了 来 我们开始吧 抱在一起 |
[32:12] | Huddle up! | 抱在一起 |
[32:22] | I’m gonna tell you a secret. | 我要告诉你们一个秘密 |
[32:25] | There is no one better than you. | 没有人比你们更好 |
[32:30] | You are the strongest, meanest, | 你们就是这个小镇上 |
[32:35] | baddest women this town has ever seen, | 有史以来最强 最凶悍 最厉害的女人们 |
[32:38] | and you are about to show everyone what you are made of: | 你们要让所有人看看你们具备的品质 |
[32:41] | the hard, hard gold that pounds in your chests. | 你们的胸腔里跳动的金色鼓点 |
[32:45] | You are royalty now. You’re gods. | 你们现在就是贵族 就是神 |
[32:48] | Make them bow down. | 让他们臣服 |
[32:53] | Do me proud. | 让我自豪 |
[33:06] | Mmkay. This is it. | 好了 就是这样 |
[33:09] | Fast, tight, light. Just like in practice. | 迅速 整齐 轻快 就像我们练习的那样 |
[33:12] | That means you. | 所以就是你 |
[33:14] | Tacy’s top. | 塔西上 |
[33:17] | You can’t be serious. | 你不是认真的吧 |
[33:19] | You put her up there, she’s gonna break her neck. | 你让她上去 她会摔碎她的脖子 |
[33:21] | I’m top girl. | 我才是站在上面的 |
[33:22] | Top girl is a girl who shows, every practice, every game. | 站在上面的女孩每次训练和比赛都会到场 |
[33:26] | I showed. I’m here. | 我到了 我来了 |
[33:27] | Top girl is a girl who can control herself. | 站在上面的女孩能控制自己 |
[33:30] | I’m the captain. | 我是队长 |
[33:30] | We’re not doing captains anymore. | 我们现在没有队长了 |
[33:32] | No, I’m captain. This is my squad. | 不 我是队长 这是我的拉拉队 |
[33:33] | Wrong! | 错 |
[33:35] | It’s mine. | 是我的 |
[33:37] | My squads don’t have captains. | 我的拉拉队没有队长 |
[33:46] | You got this. | 你可以的 |
[35:19] | Lizzo! Lizzo! Lizzo! Lizzo! | 利佐 利佐 利佐 利佐 |
[36:24] | Yeah! Eagles! Eagles! Eagles! | 鹰队 鹰队 鹰队 |
[36:28] | Go, Eagles! | 鹰队加油 |
[36:30] | Eagles! Eagles! Eagles! Eagles! | 鹰队 鹰队 鹰队 |
[36:33] | Eagles! Eagles! | 鹰队 鹰队 |
[36:34] | Eagles! Eagles! Eagles! | 鹰队 鹰队 鹰队 |
[36:58] | *Ambitions and accolades* | *荣誉和抱负* |
[37:00] | *It’s how did you do the same* | *你也是这样照做* |
[37:02] | *Where did you go with her say* | *你要和她去哪* |
[37:04] | *I work hard and bet you pay* | *我努力让你给钱* |
[37:19] | What was I supposed to do? | 我能怎么办 |
[37:22] | Let her fall? | 让她摔下来吗 |
[37:23] | It was Coach’s choice. | 那是教练的选择 |
[37:25] | You chose to be her little bitch. | 你选择做她的小贱人 |
[37:41] | A diamond in a rhinestone world. Coach. | 灰尘中的钻石 教练 |
[37:44] | Wow. We pulled it off. | 我们很成功 |
[37:45] | Oh, more than that. | 不止如此 |
[37:47] | I was talking to the regionals organizers. | 我刚刚在和地区组织者聊 |
[37:49] | They’re interested in letting us host. | 他们想让我们主办 |
[37:51] | That’d be great. First round bye. | 那很好 开局成功 |
[37:53] | Hell yes. | 当然了 |
[37:54] | Look what you did in just one week. | 看看你这一周的成果 |
[37:56] | We’re back on the map again. | 我们又杀回来了 |
[37:58] | They’ll stop thinking of us as a Rust Belt backwater | 他们不会再觉得我们是一潭死水了 |
[38:01] | once they get an eyeful of that stadium plan. | 只要他们看到那个体育场的计划 |
[38:02] | And we intend to get you everything you need to lay hands | 我们会提供任何你需要的东西 |
[38:06] | on those tournament rings. | 帮你赢得锦标赛 |
[38:07] | What he really means is that we’re hitching all our wagons | 他的意思是我们要沾你明星教练的光 |
[38:10] | to your star, Coach French. | 弗兰奇教练 |
[38:13] | Well…No pressure. | 别有压力 |
[38:17] | Pressure’s how diamonds get made. | 真金不怕火炼 |
[38:24] | All right, all right, Sutton Grove! | 好吧 萨顿格罗夫万岁 |
[38:26] | Thank you, guys! | 谢谢大家 |
[38:28] | So listen. | 听着 |
[38:29] | Our football team, huh? | 我们的橄榄球队 |
[38:30] | Got the shit kicked out of them tonight… | 今晚被踢爆了… |
[38:33] | Jeez. Again. | 又一次 |
[38:35] | How times have changed. | 时代真是变了 |
[38:36] | When a lot of us went to school here, | 过去我们很多人在这里上学的时候 |
[38:38] | everything was football, right? | 想的都是橄榄球 对吧 |
[38:40] | We thought it would be that way forever. | 我们以为永远都是这样 |
[38:42] | We even had a plan | 我们甚至有计划 |
[38:43] | to build a big, gleaming new stadium for our boys. | 为我们的孩子建一个闪闪发光的大体育场 |
[38:47] | We had to put that dream on hold. | 我们那时不得不搁置这个梦想 |
[38:49] | We were struggling. | 当时我们很纠结 |
[38:51] | All right? Like so many American towns… | 就像美国许多城镇一样… |
[38:54] | felt left behind. | 我们觉得被抛弃了 |
[38:56] | But no more. | 以后不会了 |
[38:57] | Tonight, friends, tonight, we witnessed a transformation. | 今晚 朋友们 今晚我们见证了一个转变 |
[39:01] | We saw how good our girls could be. | 我们看到了女儿们有多优秀 |
[39:03] | We saw that they could take the lead. Right? | 我们看到了她们可以走在时代前端 |
[39:07] | These girls are right here! | 她们就在这儿 |
[39:10] | Who run the world? | 谁来主宰世界 |
[39:11] | Who run the world, girls! | 谁来主宰世界 姑娘们 |
[39:13] | Girls. You’ve seen the T-shirt. | 姑娘们 你们看到T恤上的字了 |
[39:14] | Come on, you guys. | 来吧 姑娘们 |
[39:15] | Leaving me hanging up here. Now, listen. | 别把我晾在这 听着 |
[39:17] | Some people say cheer is not a sport. | 有人说啦啦队不是体育队 |
[39:20] | I think Coach French over here would disagree, | 我想这里的弗兰奇教练可不同意 |
[39:23] | but I can tell you this: | 我可以告诉你们 |
[39:25] | it is a business. | 这是一项事业 |
[39:28] | It’s an industry. It’s the future. | 这是一个行业 是未来 |
[39:31] | And it is a future that is coming here to Sutton Grove. | 是萨顿格罗夫的未来 |
[39:35] | Let’s hear it! Come on! | 让我们用掌声欢迎 |
[39:37] | Let’s hear it! | 掌声欢迎 |
[39:38] | Folks, a stadium can transform a town. | 各位 体育场可以改变一座城镇 |
[39:42] | A stadium can heal a town. | 体育场可以治愈一座城镇 |
[39:44] | If we build this, | 如果我们建成这个 |
[39:46] | they will come! | 未来可期 |
[39:51] | When we have this stadium, when we have this stadium, | 当我们有了这个体育场 有了这个体育场 |
[39:54] | this beacon, this lodestar, | 这座灯塔 这个北极星 |
[39:57] | there is nothing we can’t do. | 我们就无所不能 |
[40:00] | Sutton Grove begins again! | 萨顿格罗夫会重塑辉煌 |
[40:04] | Come here, you! | 过来 |
[40:28] | Wait. | 等下 |
[40:30] | Him. | 带上他 |
[40:32] | Him? Why? | 他 为什么 |
[40:35] | Why not? | 为什么不 |
[40:41] | Hey! Jordy Jones! | 乔迪·琼斯 |
[40:44] | Get in! | 上车 |
[40:45] | It’s your lucky day. | 今天你走运了 |
[40:51] | You better have weed. | 你最好有大麻 |
[41:28] | Hey! Jailbait! Is that my phone? | 浪荡妞 那是我的电话吗 |
[41:31] | Hey. Soldier boy. | 阿兵哥 |
[41:33] | What else you got in that car? | 你车里还有什么 |
[41:53] | Seriously? | 不是吧 |
[41:55] | The head push? You’re pulling that shit on me? | 按我的头 你跟我玩这套 |
[41:57] | I just…I don’t know what you want. | 我只是…我不知道你想要什么 |
[42:04] | Just… | 就是… |
[42:10] | Make me feel good… | 让我爽… |
[42:13] | Jordy Jones. | 乔迪·琼斯 |
[42:16] | Make me feel… | 让我… |
[42:35] | You must be Matt. | 你一定是马特 |
[42:37] | – Yeah. – I’m J. J. | -对 -我是小杰 |
[42:39] | Welcome to our nest of vipers. | 欢迎来到我们的毒蛇窝 |
[42:42] | But you’re probably used to that, working for Bert. | 不过给伯特打工 你可能已经习惯了 |
[42:45] | Um, no bites yet. | 还没被咬过 |
[42:47] | But I just started. | 不过我刚开始 |
[42:48] | I’m the project manager for the new stadium. | 我是新体育场的项目经理 |
[42:51] | I know. I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[42:53] | What I don’t know is which one of you he had his eyes on first. | 我不知道的是他先看上了你们中的哪个 |
[42:58] | Uh, pardon? | 什么意思 |
[42:58] | Well, he’s had his sights trained on your wife | 自从你妻子带东杰夫高中进州赛后 |
[43:00] | since she took Jeff East to state. | 他就瞄上你妻子了 |
[43:02] | We just never thought we could land her. | 我们只是没想过能让她留在这里 |
[43:05] | Never say Bert Cassidy doesn’t know how to sweeten a deal. | 可别说伯特·卡西迪可不会谈生意 |
[43:15] | Oh, there he is. | 他在这儿 |
[43:16] | Oh, had to make a grand entrance, huh? | 非要个隆重登场 |
[43:18] | Come over here. | 到这儿来 |
[43:19] | Guess I missed a lot. | 看来我错过很多 |
[43:21] | How was, uh? How was the game? | 怎么样 比赛怎么样 |
[43:23] | Oh, not bad. | 还不错 |
[43:24] | Uh, Mr. Cassidy has two daughters on the squads? | 卡西迪先生有两个女儿在队里 |
[43:26] | The little one stole the show. | 小的那个抢尽了风头 |
[43:28] | People always say to me, | 人们常对我说 |
[43:29] | “Bert, I bet you wish you had sons.” | “伯特 我打赌你肯定想要儿子” |
[43:30] | You know what I say to them? | 知道我怎么回答的吗 |
[43:31] | “Fuck that old news.” | “滚一边去 老古董” |
[43:33] | I mean, right? Look at my girls. | 是吧 看看我的女儿们 |
[43:35] | Energy, swagger, balls. | 充满活力 时髦又大胆 |
[43:37] | Yes, well, getting any of them | 没错 但要想让她们 |
[43:38] | to actually work is the hard part. | 互相合作却很困难 |
[43:39] | All right, that’s the …? | 你说到点子上了 |
[43:42] | It took me a while too. Matt helped me with that. | 这也花了我不少时间 是马特帮了我 |
[43:44] | I don’t know where I would be without him. | 我不知道没有他我会怎么样 |
[43:47] | Exactly where you are. | 就是你现在这样 |
[43:49] | Hell, don’t be modest. | 天啊 别谦虚了 |
[43:51] | I, uh… | 我… |
[43:52] | I didn’t realize you followed Colette’s career so closely. | 我不知道你这么关注科莱特的事业 |
[43:55] | Oh, I follow winners. | 我只关注赢家 |
[43:57] | And then I buy them. | 然后我出钱买下他们 |
[43:58] | We’ve had this date together from the beginning. | 我们从一开始就约好了 |
[44:00] | All three of us. | 我们三个 |
[44:02] | You look great. It’s good to see you. | 你看起来不错 很高兴见到你 |
[44:03] | – I’m glad you could bill. – Thanks. | -我很高兴你能参加 -多谢 |
[44:04] | Come on, guy. I want to show you… | 过来 伙计 我想给你看看… |
[44:06] | I want to show you… | 我想给你看看… |
[45:01] | What the hell, B? | 你在搞什么 小贝 |
[45:03] | Beth. | 贝丝 |
[45:04] | Beth! | 贝丝 |
[45:06] | Put the fucking gun down. | 把那该死的枪放下 |
[45:07] | Listen to your friend. | 听你朋友的 |
[45:09] | What friend? | 什么朋友 |
[45:13] | I had a friend. | 我曾经有过朋友 |
[45:15] | Not anymore. | 但再也不是了 |
[45:18] | Beth. Look at me. | 贝丝 看着我 |
[45:24] | She was my girl. | 她曾经是我的朋友 |
[45:27] | She was the only one. | 唯一的朋友 |
[45:29] | And she’s gone. | 现在她也走了 |
[45:31] | Put the fucking gun down. | 你快把枪放下 |
[45:35] | Beth, come on. | 贝丝 快点 |
[45:37] | Beth. | 贝丝 |
[45:40] | Everything’s bad. | 一切都糟透了 |
[45:42] | You can’t fight it. | 你无能为力 |
[45:46] | Let’s just go, okay? | 我们一起走 好吗 |
[45:47] | You and me. | 只有你和我 |
[45:49] | Let’s go down to the factory | 让我们去工厂 |
[45:51] | and break some windows and go crazy. | 把窗子打破 好好地疯一疯 |
[45:54] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[45:55] | You and me. | 只有你和我 |
[45:57] | Put the fucking gun down. | 快把枪放下 |
[46:01] | You and me. | 只有我们两个 |
[46:03] | Just you and me. | 只有你和我 |
[46:04] | Like the old days. | 就像过去那样 |
[46:06] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[46:08] | Please? | 求你了 |
[46:39] | She gonna get into trouble with your coach? | 你们的教练会找她麻烦吗 |
[46:43] | No. | 不会 |
[46:45] | No one’s gonna say anything. | 没人会说什么的 |
[46:46] | I won’t let them. | 我不会让他们这么做 |
[46:50] | Well, she’s lucky to have you. | 有你这个朋友是她的幸运 |
[46:56] | Our coach… | 我们的教练… |
[46:58] | had eyes in the back of his head. | 后脑勺上都长了眼睛 |
[47:02] | – You played? – Hundred years ago. | -你也打过比赛吗 -很久以前了 |
[47:06] | Over in Allanville. | 在艾伦维尔 |
[47:10] | Best time of my life. | 我一生中最美好的时光 |
[47:14] | Goes by quick, though. | 不过一转眼就过去了 |
[47:18] | And you never get it back. | 永远也回不去 |
[47:48] | I was gonna tell you. | 我本想告诉你 |
[47:53] | It turns out you were right. | 原来你是对的 |
[47:56] | About the shoes, I mean. | 关于鞋 |
[47:59] | We can’t afford them. | 我们买不起 |
[48:25] | Everything’s changing. | 一切都变了 |
[48:29] | You’re changing. | 你也变了 |
[48:31] | No, I’m not. | 不 我没变 |
[48:34] | Addy, you’re a good person. | 艾迪 你是个好人 |
[48:37] | You don’t know how it works. | 你不明白我的感受 |
[48:40] | People like that, they throw you away. | 那种人会抛弃你 |
[48:43] | People like what? | 什么样的人 |
[48:47] | Go to sleep. | 睡吧 |
[48:52] | Everything’s okay. | 一切都好 |
[48:55] | Tonight. | 今夜一切都好 |
[49:00] | You’re still my girl, right, Addy? | 你仍然是我的朋友 对吧 艾迪 |
[49:07] | Yeah. | 对 |
[49:57] | What? | 怎么了 |
[49:58] | My phone. | 我的手机 |
[49:59] | I must have left it up at Lanvers. | 我肯定把它忘在兰沃思了 |
[50:05] | Coach told me something once. | 教练曾经告诉过我 |
[50:10] | She said, | 她说 |
[50:13] | “Someday, you’re gonna really want something.” | “总有一天 你会有自己很想要的东西 |
[50:24] | “That’s when you’ll find out who you are.” | 那时你便找到了自我” |
[50:27] | Got it. | 找到了 |
[50:38] | But there’s a price for everything. | 但万物都需付出代价 |
[50:43] | You have to give up the old things… | 你得放弃旧的事物 |
[50:46] | the things that feel easy, | 那些感觉容易 |
[50:48] | the things that feel safe. | 安全的事物 |
[50:54] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[50:56] | This is how you become strong. | 这样你才能变强 |
[51:02] | This is how you become a woman. | 才能成为一个强大的女人 |
[51:16] | Beth! | 贝丝 |
[51:28] | Beth! Hey! | 贝丝 |
[51:30] | We’re not saying anything. | 我们什么都不会说 |
[51:32] | We’re not saying anything. | 我们什么都不会说的 |
[51:34] | We are not saying… | 我们不会说… |
[51:35] | Beth! | 贝丝 |
[51:46] | In the end… | 最终… |
[51:48] | I couldn’t stop it. | 我无法阻止 |
[51:57] | Any of it. | 什么都阻止不了 |