英文名称:Dallas Buyers Club
年代:2013
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:54] | How much do you want Neddie? | 赌多少 奈迪 |
[01:56] | Twenty times | 20倍 |
[01:58] | – Fifty? – Yeah fifty | – 50块? – 嗯 50块 |
[02:02] | Did ya hear Rock Hudson was a cock sucker | 听说了吗 洛克·哈德森是基佬(美国男星 85年因艾滋病身故) |
[02:05] | Where’d ya hear that shit? ! | 你从哪儿知道这种破事的? |
[02:07] | It’s called a newspaper Right there | 有种东西叫报纸 这儿写着的 |
[02:10] | It’s a shame ain’t it? | 多可惜啊 不是吗? |
[02:12] | All that fine Hollywood pussy just’ll being wasted | 那么多好莱坞靓妞 把时间浪费在 |
[02:15] | On a guy who smokes his friends | 一个口交男人的男人身上 |
[02:21] | Rog this ain’t the sandbox Twenty’s the minimum | 罗格 这可不是沙盘赌 二十美元起注 |
[02:23] | C’mon | 快点 |
[02:24] | Shit goddamn | 该死的 |
[02:26] | – Lazy cheap sonofabitch – alright fine | – 掏钱 吝啬鬼 – 好吧 |
[02:28] | Look at him look at him | 瞧他 瞧他 |
[02:31] | Who the hell’s Rock Hudson anyway? | 对了 洛克·哈德森是谁? |
[02:36] | He’s an actor dumbass! | 是个演员 白痴! |
[02:37] | You ever seen ‘North by North West’? | 你连”西北偏北”都没看过? (希区柯克的悬疑片) |
[03:13] | Calm the nerves brother | 放松 老兄 |
[03:18] | It’s your day I can feel it | 今天你能赢 我有预感 |
[03:21] | – I don’t know Ron – Oh I do Eight seconds | – 我说不准 罗恩 – 我说赢就能赢 八秒就行 |
[03:24] | Look at this? Hey hey? | 瞧见没? 嘿 嘿 |
[03:25] | Six hundred and forty bucks | 640美元 |
[03:26] | Now if you can do that | 如果你能做到 |
[03:28] | You’re gonna be gettin blown by a hundred dollar hooker | 就会有个值一百块的妓女来给你吹箫 |
[03:29] | before you can scrape the bullshit off your boots brother | 都不用等你把鞋上的牛粪擦干净 |
[03:45] | Beat that motherfucker | 上吧 混球 |
[03:54] | You ready? | 准备好了? |
[04:03] | Three one thousand | 倒计时 三 二 一 |
[04:06] | Fuck that! | 该死的! |
[04:23] | Ron get back here! You fake fucker! | 罗恩 给我回来 你个死骗子! |
[04:26] | C’mon get him behind that fence! Come on! | 快点 他翻围栏跑了 追! |
[04:31] | Tucker! | 塔克! |
[04:33] | – I need you to arrest me – Fuck off Woodroof | – 我需要逮捕我 – 一边凉快去 伍德鲁夫 |
[04:35] | – Get me outta this shit – Looks like you got a few pissed off customers | – 我有麻烦 – 好像你的顾客被惹毛了啊 |
[04:39] | Tucker You gonna cuff me or not? – No figure it out yourself! | – 到底铐不铐我 塔克 – 不铐 自己解决! |
[04:46] | Son of a bitch | 狗娘养的 |
[04:48] | Back off! or i’ll arrest all of you! | 退后! 不然把你们全抓起来! |
[04:52] | Son of a bitch | 狗娘养的 |
[04:56] | They’re gonna kick the shit out of you one day Woodroof | 总有一天他们会把你揍死 伍德鲁夫 |
[04:59] | Maybe worse | 甚至更糟 |
[05:01] | Yeah | 是吗 |
[05:02] | Gotta die from somhow. | 死都不知道怎么死的 |
[05:13] | Handle your business huh? | 好好打理下自己吧 |
[05:15] | Get your shit together | 把自己的烂摊子收拾好 |
[05:18] | Shit,Tuck. You’re startin’to sound like your goddamn old man. | 妈的 你就像个该死的老头 |
[05:22] | How’s he doin’ any way? | 他最近怎样啊? |
[05:27] | There’s good days and bad | 时好时坏吧 |
[05:32] | Ah he’s a tough one Al | 他可是个硬汉子 |
[05:34] | I just can’t imagine how disappointed he must be havin’ a cop for a son | 我想不出他发现养了个警察儿子时有多失望 |
[05:39] | Get the fuck outta my car | 下车滚蛋 |
[05:43] | Thanks for the lift Nate | 谢谢你的顺风车 奈特 |
[05:47] | You okay? | 你还好吧? |
[05:53] | You rattled my fuckin’ brain | 你把我脑袋磕得不轻 |
[05:56] | What brain? | 你哪来的脑袋? |
[06:46] | Alright Clinto | 拿着 克林特 |
[06:48] | That shit is purer than a preacher daughter’s pussy Right there | 这玩意儿可比牧师女儿的阴道还纯 |
[06:51] | Not after you just coughed your lungs all over it | 沾上你咳出来的东西就不一定了 |
[06:55] | One dollar | 1美元 |
[06:57] | I got ya dollar | 给你1美元 |
[07:00] | Hell yeah | 好极了 |
[07:02] | Hey | 嘿 |
[07:03] | You think anymore’bout Saudi Arabia? | 你觉得去沙特阿拉伯怎么样? |
[07:05] | They need guys over there | 那儿缺工人 |
[07:07] | Fuck no | 鬼才去 |
[07:08] | What do you wanna go work for a buncha sand niggas anyway huh? | 去给那些阿拉伯黑鬼打工做什么? |
[07:11] | Cos They pay five times as much that’s why | 因为他们付五倍的薪水 这就是为什么 |
[07:16] | Mmhmm That’s right | 这倒是实话 |
[07:17] | I’m signing up | 我入伙了 |
[07:21] | They got hot ladies over there? | 那儿有靓妞吗? |
[07:23] | It’s a Muslim country You can’t fuck the women | 那是穆斯林国家 你不能干女人 |
[07:26] | – Now that takes me out right there – Woodroof | – 那我就没门了 – 干 伍德鲁夫 |
[07:29] | there’s been an accident on platform 5 They need an electrician right away | 五号平台出了事故 他们要电工马上过去 |
[07:32] | Yes Sir | 是的 先生 |
[07:34] | – Alright I’ll check y’all later – Alright Adios | – 好了 回来再和你们聊 – 回见 |
[07:39] | Let me see that picture of the preacher daughter’s pussy | 把牧师女儿的阴道给我瞧瞧 |
[07:44] | Dumb ass spic | 傻逼的墨西哥佬 |
[07:46] | Damn! How’d you get your leg in there? | 该死 你的腿怎么进去的? |
[07:48] | Any ambulance coming? | 叫救护车了? |
[07:49] | He’s illegal | 他是黑工 |
[07:54] | Call that fucking ambulance | 叫该死的救护车 |
[07:57] | Call it! Fuck | 赶紧! 操! |
[08:01] | Im gonna shut it down | 我去把机器关掉 |
[08:03] | Platform 5 A2 man down man down | 五号平台 A2区 有人受伤 有人受伤 |
[08:09] | His leg’s caught in the rail | 腿被卡进轨道了 |
[08:41] | Mr Woodroof | 伍德鲁夫先生 |
[08:45] | I see you’ve found our stash | 看来你找到我们的药品了 |
[08:47] | I’m Dr Sevard | 我是苏华德医生 |
[08:49] | Ah why don’t you | 你能不能… |
[08:52] | go ahead and hop up here for me If you don’t mind | 过来坐到床上 如果你不介意的话 |
[08:54] | Thank you | 谢谢 |
[09:01] | We saw something which | 我们发现了一些 |
[09:04] | which concerned us | 值得关切的问题 |
[09:06] | In your initial blood work So we ran some additional tests | 你的血液初检报告有异常 所以我们又做了些额外测试 |
[09:09] | It’s your Blood tests | 我们给你做了血检 |
[09:11] | What kinda blood tests? | 什么血检? |
[09:13] | cause I don’t use drugs – We didn’t test your blood for drugs | – 我可不嗑药 – 我们不是因为嗑药才做的血检 |
[09:18] | Oh Good | 那就好 |
[09:20] | Cause that ain’t none of yer business anyway | 要知道那也不关你们的事 |
[09:22] | That’s all right. | 好吧 |
[09:26] | Uhmm | 嗯 |
[09:28] | You’re tested positive for HIV – – | 你被检测出HIV阳性 |
[09:34] | Which is the virus that causes AIDS | HIV就是导致艾滋的病毒 |
[09:40] | Are you fucking kidding me? | 你们开什么玩笑? |
[09:42] | Am I that fucki’ Rock cock sucking Hudson bullshit? | 你们当我是傻逼基佬洛克·哈德森吗? |
[09:47] | Mr Woodroof | 伍德鲁夫先生 |
[09:48] | Have you ever used intravenous drugs? | 你有没有静脉注射过毒品? |
[09:51] | Have you ever engaged in homosexual conduct? | 有没有过同性间性行为? |
[09:53] | – Homo? Did you say Homo? – Yeah | – 同性? 你说”同性”? – 是的 |
[09:55] | That’s what you said I didn’t | 这是你说的 我没说 |
[09:57] | Are you fucking kidding me? | 你他妈跟我开玩笑吗? |
[09:59] | I ain’t no faggot motherfucker | 我可不是什么基佬 你个傻逼 |
[10:02] | I don’t even know no fucking faggots | 我甚至不认识一个基佬 |
[10:04] | Look at me What do you see huh? | 看我 你看到了什么? |
[10:06] | A goddamn rodeo is what you see | 该死的骑牛爷们 |
[10:11] | Mr Woodroof? – Alright just fuckin’ watch it | – 伍德鲁夫先生? – 给我他妈的注意了 |
[10:13] | Mr Woodroof can you just | 伍德鲁夫先生 你能不能 |
[10:15] | No i can’t do shit! You speak fucking english motherfucker! | 我能你妈逼! 给我说他妈的人话 傻逼! |
[10:19] | Calling me a motherfucking faggot I’ll rip your fuckin’ ass boy! | 说我是该死的基佬 我他妈要撕裂你的屁股! |
[10:21] | Your T-cell count is down to nine | 你的T细胞数量已经下降到9 |
[10:24] | A healthy person has between five hundred and fifteen hundred | 一个健康人的T细胞数量在150-500之间 |
[10:29] | Frankly we’re surprised you’re even alive | 说实话 我们很惊奇你居然还活着 |
[10:34] | Surprise this | 惊奇这个 |
[10:36] | you’ve made a fuckin’ mistake | 你们他妈的搞错了 |
[10:38] | You must’ve mixed my blood with some daisy puller or sumptis | 你们肯定把我的血液和什么乱七八糟的人混在一起了 |
[10:41] | – Cos that shit ain’t me – We ran the blood test several times | – 那绝对不是我的血 – 我们反复检查了几遍 |
[10:44] | Here’s some information about HIV and AIDS you may find informative | 这是关于HIV与艾滋知识的一些宣传册 对你可能会有帮助 |
[10:48] | These are your test results | 这是你的测试结果 |
[10:55] | Mr Woodroof | 伍德鲁夫先生 |
[10:57] | If you could listen to me for a moment | 如果你肯听我说 |
[11:01] | I know this can be a very scary thing you’re probably feeling alone right now | 我知道这个可能很可怕 你现在可能感觉很无助 |
[11:04] | But what we’d like to do is to impress upon you the gravity of your situation | 但我们必须告诉你 你的处境相当不乐观 |
[11:09] | Based on your health | 从你的健康来看 |
[11:10] | Based on your condition based on all the evidence we have | 从你的状况来看 从我们目前有的证据来看 |
[11:13] | We estimate that you have about thirty days left | 我们估计你只剩30天生命 |
[11:15] | To put your affairs in order | 可以用来安排后事 |
[11:29] | Thirty days? | 30天? |
[11:32] | I’m sorry | 很抱歉 |
[11:37] | Fuck this! | 去他妈的! |
[11:39] | What is this shit? | 这什么狗屎? |
[11:41] | Fucking thirty days Motherfukers! | 30天个屁 王八蛋! |
[11:44] | Let me give y’all news flash | 让我告诉你们一个新闻 |
[11:45] | ain’t nothin’ out there that can kill fuckin’ Ron Woodroof in 30 days | 没什么东西能在30天里拿走罗恩·伍德鲁夫的性命 |
[13:33] | Damn doctors cut your balls off? | 见鬼 医生把你的蛋蛋给切了吗? |
[13:36] | Shit | 妈逼 |
[13:37] | You tell ’em you got a cold and they’ll give you two weeks off | 你和他们说感冒了 他们给你开两周的假 |
[13:41] | You should try it | 你该试试 |
[13:44] | Well you didn’t miss nothing at work | 反正你没错过什么工作轶闻 |
[13:46] | Shit I’d take disability any day | 反正我做着做着也会残了 |
[13:49] | I mean I tell em I got a fucking | 我是说 我跟他们说我他妈的 |
[13:51] | cough | 有咳嗽 |
[13:53] | and they try to tell me I got some kinda HIV virus | 他们就跟我说 我染上了什么HIV病毒 |
[13:57] | Shit fuck | 妈的 操 |
[13:59] | Hell like I got the AIDS | 好像我得了艾滋 |
[14:02] | Damn hospitals man mixed up my blood samples | 该死的医院肯定搞混了我的血样 |
[14:06] | – Shit – You know I went to them doctors one time | – 妈的 – 知道吗 我有次去看医生 |
[14:08] | they tell me I had chlamydia I get back home I had fuckin’ crabs | 他们说我有衣原体病毒 我回家后发现只是阴虱 |
[14:12] | That’s the fuck I’m saying man | 懂我的意思了吗 伙计 |
[14:14] | You tell ’em you got fucking headache they tell you you got brain cancer | 你和他们说你头痛 他们就说你得了脑癌 |
[14:18] | Shit I heard you get that 161 | 我听说得了那个 |
[14:20] | just by touchin someone | 接触就会传染 |
[14:22] | – that queers get it – Fucking faggots | – 另外基佬也得这病 – 他妈的基佬 |
[14:24] | That’s it Which is exactly why it’s a mistake | 没错 所以我才说他们搞错了 |
[14:29] | Well… | 好吧 |
[14:31] | what if What ain’t? | 如果没有呢? |
[14:33] | Of what it ain’t? | 什么没有? |
[14:35] | A mistake | 搞错 |
[14:44] | Fucker! | 混球! |
[14:48] | Shit I know you got a pussy addiction motherfucker | 我知道你有阴道上瘾症 混球 |
[14:51] | Hey Soff 171 | 嘿 索芙 |
[14:53] | Hello Debb | 好啊 狄波 |
[15:02] | We going? | 我们走吗? |
[15:04] | Yeah we goin’ | 嗯 我们走 |
[15:06] | Hey? | 嘿? |
[15:07] | You wanna take these ladies for a twirl? | 你想陪这些女士们去扭一扭吗? |
[15:09] | Y’all go ahead I’m good I’ll catch up with y’all alright? | 你们先去吧 我很好 等会儿去找你们好吗? |
[15:13] | Yeah? Alright brother you cool? | 好吧兄弟 还好吗? |
[15:16] | – Cool – Alright | – 酷 – 好的 |
[15:17] | See you there | 等会儿见 |
[15:18] | Alright See ya in little bit Miss Alaska Ms Louisiana | 等会儿见 阿拉斯加小姐 路易斯安那小姐 |
[15:22] | Bye care boy | 拜 帅哥 |
[15:48] | Azidothymidine or AZT was originally developed as a treatment for cancer | 叠氮胸苷 或者AZT 最初是作为抗癌药物被研发 |
[15:53] | With the onset of HIV however | 但随着艾滋出现 |
[15:55] | we Avinex Industires began a trial we administered AZT to infected lab animals | 我们制药产业开始将AZT用在受感染的实验室动物身上 |
[16:01] | Initial findings suggested increased CD4 counts | 初步发现显示 辅助型白细胞数量有回升 |
[16:04] | – restored T-cell immunity – Isn’t it also true that it had some | – T细胞的免疫力也得到修复 – 可是不是也有一些… |
[16:09] | Troubling side effects in animal tests | 堪忧的副作用 在动物实验过程中 |
[16:12] | a significant decrease in the red and white blood cells in the animals? | 比如动物的红/白细胞的数量显着减少? |
[16:17] | Yes but its effect on the virus better than anything else that’s been tested | 是的 但它的抗病毒效果比以往所有测试的药物都强 |
[16:21] | In 64 when AZT was developed for cancer treatment it was shelved | 1964年当AZT初次作为抗癌用药被研发出来后就被搁置 |
[16:25] | due to lack of anti cancer efficacy and toxicity | 因为它缺乏抗癌的抑制力和有较大毒性 |
[16:29] | We believe those problems were dosage based | 我们认为那个主要是剂量问题 |
[16:32] | So you’re conducting another animal study? | 所以你要继续其他的动物实验吗? |
[16:35] | Actually the FDA has given us permission to go straight to human trials | 事实上 药管局已经允许我们做人体试验了 |
[16:39] | which is what brings me here today | 这也是我今天过来的原因 |
[16:41] | We’re conducting a double-blind placebo-controlled randomized trial | 我们准备开展双盲的 有安慰剂辅助的随机对比实验 |
[16:45] | throughout the United States | 覆盖整个美国 |
[16:46] | Dallas Mercy is one of the proposed sites | 达拉斯默西医院是推荐测试点之一 |
[16:49] | How long do you see the study going on? | 实验的周期有多长? |
[16:51] | We’re hoping to fast track it | 我们希望能尽快 |
[16:53] | within a year? | 在一年内? |
[16:56] | During which the hospital and physicians will be compensated for efforts | 在这期间医院和主任医师都会得到我们的酬劳津贴 |
[17:02] | Sadly the AIDS crisis will only get worse before it gets better | 不幸的是艾滋危机在变好前只会变得更糟 |
[17:05] | And I know I speak for everyone at Avinex when I say | 我感觉我代表了所有制药产业的人说这句 |
[17:08] | This is a unique opportunity | 这是一个独特的机遇 |
[17:12] | A chance to be on the forefront in finding a cure | 能成为探索艾滋治疗的前沿阵地 |
[17:18] | Does it not drive you just a little bit crazy to see these guys | 你难道不觉得有点疯狂吗 看着这些人 |
[17:21] | talking about curing the sick while they’re flashing gold Rolexes? | 嘴里说着治病救人 手上的劳力士金表却闪闪发光? |
[17:24] | – What do they know about patients? – They’re a big reps not doctors | – 他们对病人了解多少? – 他们是大药厂的代表 不是医生 |
[17:28] | And like it or not this is a business | 不管你喜不喜欢 生意就是生意 |
[17:32] | How the hell did they get permission to go straight to human trials? | 他们怎么拿到许可直接做人体实验的? |
[17:34] | People are desperate You know People are dying | 因为人们孤注一掷 每天都在死人 |
[17:36] | There is nothing else out there | 没有别的东西 |
[18:40] | Fuck! | 干! |
[18:49] | I need to see Dr Sevard | 我需要找苏华德医生 |
[18:51] | Dr Sevard’s not here today | 今天苏华德医生不在 |
[18:52] | I can’t wait till tomorrow | 我等不到明天 |
[18:55] | If you’ll tell me what the problem is maybe I can help you | 如果你告诉我问题 也许我可以帮到你 |
[18:58] | You wanna know the list of my problems? | 我想知道我的一堆问题吗? |
[19:01] | My lungs bleeding my skin crawling | 我的肺出血 肌肉酸痛 |
[19:03] | there’s a jackhammer in my head and that’s the least of my problems lady | 脑里有个钻头在嗡嗡响 这些还是我最小的问题 女士 |
[19:07] | – Mr Woodroof? – No no no no | – 伍德鲁夫先生? – 不 不不 |
[19:10] | I don’t want no nurse I want a doctor | 我不要什么护士 我要医生 |
[19:13] | I want a goddamn doctor! NOW! | 我要真正的医生! 现在! |
[19:16] | – Well How can I help you? – Are you fuckin’ deaf lady? | – 我能帮到你什么? – 你他妈的聋了吗 女士? |
[19:21] | No I’m a fucking doctor | 没有 我就是他妈的医生 |
[19:26] | If you want to discuss your problems you can meet in my office in 20 minutes | 如果你想谈你的一堆问题 20分钟后到的我办公室 |
[19:31] | Okay? | 好吗? |
[19:40] | I like your style Doc | 我喜欢你的风格 医生 |
[19:57] | Mr Woodroof | 伍德鲁夫先生 |
[19:59] | Can you get me AZT? | 你能帮我搞到AZT吗? |
[20:03] | I know the Avinex industries | 我知道制药公司 |
[20:04] | just released it for testing right? | 它们发放用来做测试了 对吧? |
[20:10] | I wanna buy some | 我想买点儿 |
[20:12] | now | 现在 |
[20:14] | That isn’t how it works | 不是这样的流程 |
[20:17] | For about a year a group of patients will either get the drug or a placebo | 一年内受测病人要么拿到安慰剂 要么拿到AZT |
[20:21] | It’s totally left up to chance not even the doctors are allowed to know | 完全随机的 哪怕医生也不知道谁拿到什么 |
[20:26] | Who you give | 你们给 |
[20:27] | dyin’ people sugar pills? | 快死的人吃糖片? (指安慰剂) |
[20:29] | It’s the only way to know if a drug works | 这是了解药是否有效的唯一办法 |
[20:35] | Can you get some for me? | 你能帮我搞到药吗? |
[20:38] | I got cash | 我有现金 |
[20:40] | I can go a month | 我可以用一个月的 |
[20:42] | – A week However you wanna do – I hear you | – 一个星期的 不管什么 – 我听到了 |
[20:45] | Unfortunately no | 很不幸 不行 |
[20:47] | But when it’s proven to work and | 但是一旦药物经测试有效 |
[20:51] | If you fit the profile then yes | 而且你符合条件 你就会有药 |
[20:55] | So you’re tellin’ me I’m as good as a horse | 所以你的意思是我这匹老马 |
[20:57] | being held for dog food huh? | 现在只能吃狗粮对吗? |
[21:04] | Okay | 好吧 |
[21:09] | How about this stuffs overseas huh? | 那这个国外的药呢? |
[21:12] | In Germany they got this | 在德国 他们有这种 |
[21:14] | Dextran Sulfate | 硫酸葡聚糖 |
[21:15] | They got this DDC in France supposed to keep the healthy cells you got | 法国有DDC 可以保护你健康的细胞 |
[21:20] | From getting the HIV | 免受HIV的感染 |
[21:22] | They got AL 721 over in Israel How can I get some of this? | 以色列有抗病毒的AL721 我怎么才能拿到这些药? |
[21:26] | None of those drugs have been approved by the FDA | 所有这些药都没得到药管局的批准 |
[21:28] | Screw the FDA | 去他妈的药管局 |
[21:30] | I’m gonna be DOA | 我都进太平间了 |
[21:33] | What I gotta | 难道要我 |
[21:34] | – sue this hospital to get my medicine? – Mr Woodroof I assure you | – 起诉医院才能拿到药? – 伍德鲁夫先生 我向你保证 |
[21:38] | that would be a waste of precious time | 诉讼只会是浪费你的宝贵时间 |
[21:44] | There is a support group that meets daily at Draddy Auditorium | 在德拉迪礼堂都有个互助小组每天都会聚会 |
[21:50] | I suggest you try it out | 我建议你参加 |
[21:51] | Maybe talk about your feelings and your concerns | 你可以谈谈你的感受 你的顾虑 |
[21:54] | I’m dying | 我就要死了 |
[21:59] | What’re you tellin’ me to go get a hug from a bunch of faggots? | 你要我去和一帮基佬抱抱? |
[22:10] | Good day | 再见 |
[22:23] | Hey Neddie Jay | 嘿 奈迪杰 |
[22:24] | get me a shot of Cactus and a buck back | 来杯仙人掌酒 然后把1美元还我 |
[22:29] | Goddamn | 该死 |
[22:30] | It’s hard to say how much I missed your all ugly mugs | 我真想死你们这帮丑八怪了 |
[22:34] | What do you say Clinto where you hangin? | 怎么说 克林特 |
[22:35] | your pants lately today? | 今天打算去哪儿潇洒? |
[22:41] | Get me another beer will you sweetheart? | 再给我一瓶啤酒好吗 甜心? |
[22:45] | What the fuck did you say? | 你他妈说什么? |
[22:48] | I said grab me a cold one | 我说给我一瓶冰镇的 |
[22:49] | Sugarcake | 小甜甜 |
[22:56] | You askin’ me to kick yer ass? | 你屁股想被踹了? |
[22:58] | Nah wouldn’t wanna get none of that faggot blood on me | 别 我不想沾到什么基佬血 |
[23:03] | – Hey come on – Fucker! | – 嘿 别这样 – 操蛋的! |
[23:06] | No no I’m alright That motherfucker is the fucking problem | 不 我没问题 这个混球才是有问题的 |
[23:12] | What the fuck is your problem man? | 你他妈的是什么问题? |
[23:14] | Hey Ron I don’t want no trouble alright? | 嘿 罗恩 我不想惹麻烦 好吗? |
[23:26] | Fuck you all! | 操你们全家! |
[23:43] | Fuck all of y’all! | 操你们全家! |
[23:45] | Fuckin’ goddamn it He spit on my face | 操 他口水吐到我脸上了 |
[23:48] | – Can I get a fuckin’ soap? – Get me a towel please c’mon | – 给我块肥皂好吗? – 快 给我拿条毛巾 |
[23:54] | Fucking Christ! | 他妈的! |
[23:59] | As I stand here tonight clinical trials are underway | 就在今晚此刻 临床测试已经在进行中 |
[24:02] | with an eye toward fast-tracking AZT | AZT被快速推广 |
[24:05] | and making it available for the public as soon as possible | 我们会尽快把它推向市场 |
[24:07] | In short I’m happy to say that help may finally be on the way | 简而言之 我很高兴的说 救治终于快到来了 |
[24:11] | How long before the drug is approved? | 药还要多久才能得到批准? |
[24:13] | The FDA standard procedure to approve a new drug is eight to twelve years | 药管局标准的新药审批程序大概是8到12年 |
[24:19] | – Hey It’s your first time right? – Back the fuck off Tinkerbell | – 嘿 第一次来吗? – 滚开 死玻璃 |
[24:25] | I’ll knock your teeths off | 不然我把你的牙齿从肚子打进屁眼里 |
[24:30] | But we need it now | 我们现在就需要 |
[24:32] | It may help Hell we’ll take the chance | 哪怕药有问题我们也愿意承担风险 |
[24:37] | What about dextran sulfate? | 硫酸葡聚糖呢? |
[24:40] | We’re working closely with FDA to make sure every effort is made | 我们正和药管局密切合作 争取一切从快 |
[24:46] | It’s both our job and the FDA’s to make sure the drug is safe | 确保药物安全是药管局和我们的共同责任 |
[24:51] | Forget it we can get it in Mexico | 算了吧 我们能在墨西哥买到它 |
[25:04] | I just need to slow it down a little | 我需要它放缓 |
[25:09] | Get me down and catch my breath will you? | 给我点时间喘息 好吗? |
[25:15] | I ain’t ready to crawl into a corner Alright? | 我还没准备好爬进角落等死 好吗? |
[25:18] | I just ain’t fucking ready | 我他妈还没准备好 |
[25:22] | Man if you’re up there you better be listening a’right | 老兄 如果你在上面 最好听到了我说的 |
[25:24] | And if I got one chance I don’t mind | 我不介意哪怕就一次机会 |
[25:26] | Fucking chance show we a sign | 一次机会 给我点征兆 |
[25:31] | Show me the sign | 给我点征兆 |
[26:04] | If you’re not gonna look or buy a dance you could at least tip me | 如果你不打算看或者付费点跳 至少给点小费吧 |
[26:11] | Here’s twenty | 20块拿好 |
[26:12] | I’ll take a dance it ain’t fer me | 我买你跳一首 不过不用跳给我看 |
[26:16] | You just keep it on shaking and he’ll see you | 你就扭着 他能看到 |
[28:04] | Right here Motherfuckers | 瞧好了 王八蛋们 |
[29:07] | There ain’t no more they started lockin’ it up | 没药了 他们把药柜都锁了 |
[29:10] | I got more cash | 我有现金 |
[29:18] | Here | 拿着 |
[29:22] | What the fuck is this? – In Mexico A doctor he has some | – 这什么玩意? – 在墨西哥 有个医生有药 |
[29:26] | What the hell is this bullshit? You don’t think I know | 这什么狗屁? 你当我是好骗吗 |
[29:27] | what you’re fuckin’ doing man | 你他妈在做什么 |
[29:49] | Ron? | 罗恩 |
[29:52] | Hi | 嗨 |
[29:56] | Beautiful | 好美 |
[29:57] | You’re in the hospital | 你在医院 |
[29:59] | You almost died | 你差点死了 |
[30:03] | I bet that didn’t surprise anyone Right? | 我打赌谁也不会觉得奇怪 对吗? |
[30:09] | Was that a smile? | 你是笑了吗? |
[30:11] | You’ve had a blood transfusion | 我们刚给你输血 |
[30:13] | Mr Woodroof | 伍德鲁夫先生 |
[30:15] | I’m doctor Sevard | 我是苏华德医生 |
[30:18] | Yeah | 嗯 |
[30:20] | I remember you | 我记得你 |
[30:22] | I need you to tell me where you obtained AZT from | 我需要你告诉我从哪儿拿到的AZT |
[30:26] | I worked out in your blood | 血检显示你有用它 |
[30:31] | Oh I don’t know A shopping mall | 我不知道 商场买的吧 |
[30:36] | Dealing in pharmaceutical drugs is illegal | 买卖医疗用药是违法的 |
[30:41] | Yeah | 是啊 |
[30:48] | Get some rest | 好好休息 |
[30:50] | Where are you goin’? We were just gettin’somewhere | 你去哪儿 你还没回答我的问题 |
[30:54] | Honey you don’t have the slightest chance | 亲爱的 你和她没半点机会 |
[31:03] | I’m Rayon | 我叫雷蒙 |
[31:08] | Congratulations | 恭喜 |
[31:11] | – fuck off and go back to your bed – Relax | – 现在滚回你的床位上 – 放松 |
[31:14] | I don’t bite | 我不咬人 |
[31:17] | I guess you’re handsome in a Texas hick white trash | 我觉得你还算帅 带着德州乡下白人垃圾 |
[31:20] | dumb kinda way | 愚蠢的感觉 |
[31:22] | Get the fuck outta here | 滚到一边去 |
[31:25] | whatever you are Before I kick you in the fuckin’ face | 不管你是什么 别让我踹你该死的脸 |
[31:39] | You wanna play cards? | 你玩牌吗? |
[31:47] | You got cash? | 有现金吗? |
[31:55] | How does that strike your fancy? | 有联想到什么吗? |
[31:59] | Do you mind If i snuggle? | 介意我坐上来吗? |
[32:01] | Stay at the end of the bed | 坐在床那头别动 |
[32:03] | Ten dollar minimum? | 10元一盘? |
[32:06] | Be my guest | 乐意之至 |
[32:11] | Alright Miss Man What you got? | 好吧 娘娘腔 你什么牌? |
[32:17] | Full house | 三条对 |
[32:19] | Jacks over threes | 还有张J和3 |
[32:25] | I’da figured you for queens | 我还以为你是Q呢 (也指娘泡) |
[32:27] | Motherfucker! | 妈的! |
[32:29] | Sorry darlin’ | 抱歉啦 亲爱的 |
[32:32] | Goddamned | 见鬼 |
[32:37] | You alright? | 你没事吧? |
[32:38] | Wait relax Where’s it? – Get off me | – 放松 哪儿抽筋了? – 别碰我 |
[32:41] | I got you I got you don’t worry Just relax relax | 别担心 交给我 没事的 放松 |
[32:44] | Breath | 深呼吸 |
[32:46] | – Breath – Right there | – 深呼吸 – 就是那儿 |
[32:49] | Get it get it | 好了 好了 |
[32:50] | I got it I got it | 就是那儿 |
[32:53] | That’s it | 好了 |
[32:55] | Okay let me get you some water | 我来给你倒点水 |
[32:59] | Drink this darling | 喝水 亲爱的 |
[33:03] | You gotta stay hydrated or your muscles will cramp | 你得保持水分充足 不然身体就会抽筋 |
[33:11] | That better? | 好点没? |
[33:16] | That’s better | 好多了 |
[33:18] | That’s good | 好了 好了 |
[33:27] | You got nice feet | 你的脚很漂亮啊 |
[33:29] | Jesus Christ I’m straight | 上帝啊 老子是直男 |
[33:31] | Alright! | 好吗! |
[33:40] | Why the fuck you in here anyway? | 话说你为什么会在这儿? |
[33:44] | The AZT trial | AZT药物实验 |
[33:47] | My friend is paying me to split my dose with him That way we’ll both get some | 我朋友付钱给我平分我的药方 这样我们都有药吃了 |
[33:54] | How much is he paying you? | 他付你多少钱? |
[33:57] | Five grand | 5千 |
[33:59] | I coulda charged him twenty | 我本来可以要他2万的 |
[34:06] | Hey | 嘿 |
[34:09] | If I want any | 如果我要点的话 |
[34:11] | Will you sell me some? | 你能卖给我吗? |
[34:16] | I’m Sorry sweetie | 抱歉 亲爱的 |
[34:20] | I can’t split my dose and hers | 我不能再分派我和她的药量 |
[34:23] | Besides I made a deal | 再说我们都约好了 |
[34:29] | Anyone who plays cards like you ain’t got five grand anyhow | 反正牌技像你这么烂的人也拿不出5千块 |
[34:33] | Right here | 看这个 |
[34:41] | My lord sometimes we can’t get a moment’s rest around here | 天啊 在这儿想睡个好觉都难 |
[34:49] | Mr Woodroof | 伍德鲁夫先生 |
[34:52] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪儿? |
[34:53] | I signed myself out – You’re too sick to leave here | – 我自己出院了 – 你不能走 你病得很重 |
[34:57] | The worst-case scenario bein’ what? | 最坏也不过怎样? |
[34:59] | We can keep you comfortable | 我们可以让你好受些 |
[35:01] | What? Hook me up to the morphine drip Let me fade on out? | 怎么? 打镇痛药上瘾 让我昏睡? |
[35:05] | Nah sorry lady but I prefer to die with my boots on | 抱歉 女士 我更想死在路上 |
[35:38] | I still live here you hear me? | 我他妈还住在这儿 听见没有? |
[35:42] | I fuckin live here! ! | 我住在这儿! |
[36:43] | Fuck you! | 干你们! |
[38:33] | – I’m lookin’ for Dr Vass – Speak up | – 我找威斯医生 – 大点声 |
[38:36] | I’m lookin’ for Vass for some AZT | 我找威斯医生要一些AZT |
[38:37] | Yeah? You won’t find that shit here | 这儿没有那玩意儿了 |
[38:41] | Looking to poison yourself? | 你想毒死自己吗? |
[38:46] | Jesus fuckin’ Christ! Maria? | 我的上帝 玛丽娅? |
[38:52] | Check him in | 给他办住院登记 |
[39:06] | Cocaine alcohol methamphetamine | 可卡因 酒精 冰毒 |
[39:10] | AZT? AZT? | |
[39:13] | That’s what I call a recipe for disaster | 我把这些叫做夺命套餐 |
[39:16] | This place is a shit-hole Doc | 这地方像老鼠窝 医生 |
[39:19] | Who said I was a Doctor? | 谁说我是医生? |
[39:21] | They revoked my license to practice three years ago | 三年前他们把我的行医执照吊销了 |
[39:23] | that’s why I’m down in this shit-hole | 所以我才待在这个老鼠窝 |
[39:25] | Why? What’d you do? | 为什么? 你做了什么? |
[39:31] | Now What these drugs you’re doing they’re breaking down your immune system | 你现在吃的药正在破坏你的免疫系统 |
[39:33] | making you susceptible to infections | 让你更容易被感染 |
[39:36] | So you’re saying cocaine gave me pneumonia? | 所以可卡因让我得了肺炎? |
[39:39] | No I’m saying Cocaine made you more susceptible | 不 可卡因让你更容易感染 |
[39:41] | As did AZT | AZT也是 |
[39:43] | I thought AZT’s supposed to help me | 我以为AZT能帮到我 |
[39:46] | The only people AZT helps are the people who sell it | AZT只能帮到出售它的人 |
[39:48] | It kills every cell it comes in contact with | 它会消灭接触到的所有细胞 |
[39:52] | Now I’m prescribing a regimen of vitamins | 我给你开一组维生素 |
[39:55] | as well as the mineral zinc to build your immune system | 还有矿物锌 它们可以修复你的免疫系统 |
[39:58] | You’ll also be taking Aloe and essential fatty acids | 你还需要芦荟油和核心脂肪酸 |
[40:02] | Sounds fun? | 有趣吗? |
[40:17] | You missed your last trial appointment Ray | 你上次预约怎么没来 雷? |
[40:19] | Where were you? | 你去哪儿了? |
[40:22] | do you like this blouse? | 喜欢这件罩衫吗? |
[40:23] | Cause I think the neckline’s a little plungeing | 我觉得肩线太低了 |
[40:26] | Rayon | 雷蒙 |
[40:27] | the whole point of this study is to determine if AZT is helping people | 这个研究的作用在于确定AZT是否能帮到人们 |
[40:30] | Come on Evie you know there ain’t no helpin’ me | 拜托 艾芙 你知道这玩意对我一点帮助都没有 |
[40:33] | That doesn’t mean I’m going to stop trying | 这不代表我会停止尝试 |
[40:38] | Why are you so good to me? | 为什么对我这么好? |
[40:43] | Bless your little heart | 你的小小好心肠 |
[40:48] | Just promise me you’ll show up for the rest of the trial | 答应我以后不要再旷掉测试了 |
[40:51] | I promise you that I will try my very best | 我答应你我会尽力而为 |
[40:54] | I want you to mean it | 我要你认真的 |
[40:59] | Okay | 好吧 |
[41:04] | Is that Marcus from home-ec? | 那是勤杂处的马科斯吗? |
[41:08] | I swear to God | 我敢发誓是他 |
[41:10] | He’s grown up my Lord! | 他都长这么大啦! |
[41:13] | A little too plungey by the way | 顺便说 肩线确实太低了 |
[41:15] | I think yes | 我觉得 是的 |
[41:17] | I appreciate ya honesty | 谢谢你的坦承 |
[41:23] | Damn it | 该死的 |
[41:35] | well | 呃 |
[41:36] | Better | 好多了 |
[41:38] | Your T-Cell count’s improving | 你的T细胞数量增加了 |
[41:41] | I still got HIV? | 我还有HIV? |
[41:46] | You’ll always test positive for HIV | 你永远都是HIV阳性 |
[41:48] | and now you have AIDS | 现在你已经得了艾滋 |
[41:50] | could be all the toxic shit you’ve been pumping into your body | 可能因为你摄入的太多毒药 |
[41:53] | You shot your immune system | 破坏了自己的免疫系统 |
[41:54] | Now you have chronic pneumonia among other things | 现在你还有慢性肺炎和其它一堆病 |
[41:56] | It can cause memory loss mood swings | 可能会导致失忆 情绪波动 |
[41:59] | – aching joints – If it sucks I got it | – 关节疼痛 – 我现在糟透了 我懂了 |
[42:02] | I can’t get my cock up all that shit | 我的老二都硬不起来了 所有这些 |
[42:06] | Whatever is shit i got it Don’t I? | 所有这些我占全了 对吗? |
[42:08] | Yeah well | 是的 |
[42:09] | Let’s not start a pity party too soon | 不过别这么早开始自怨自艾 |
[42:12] | This is DDC | 这是DDC |
[42:15] | it acts as an anti viral similar to AZT but less toxic | 和AZT的抗病毒药理相近 但毒性更小 |
[42:19] | And this is | 还有这个 |
[42:20] | Peptide T it’s a protein– totally non-toxic | 多肽引 一种蛋白质 完全无毒性 |
[42:25] | Early studies have shown it these can help with all of that | 早期研究表明它可以缓和你的所有症状 |
[42:28] | This is what I had you since you got here | 你来这儿后我一直给你用这种药 |
[42:32] | And you can’t buy them back in the U S A? | 这种药美国买不到吗? |
[42:34] | No not approved | 未经批准 |
[42:42] | Look at this place | 看看这地方 |
[42:44] | Chinks homos and herbs | 中国佬 同性恋 草根 |
[42:47] | hot nurses | 身材惹火的护士 |
[42:50] | you got a regular new world order going on here Vass | 你这里创造了一个新世界呢 威斯 |
[42:52] | You could be makin’ a fortune off of this | 你可以靠这个赚大笔的钱 |
[43:09] | If you get caught | 要是被抓到了 |
[43:11] | don’t say you got AIDS | 别告诉他们你得了艾滋 |
[43:12] | Or they’ll never let you back in | 否则他们不会再让你入境 |
[43:28] | A blessed day to you Sir | 上帝保佑您 先生 |
[43:31] | Have a blessed day | 上帝保佑 |
[44:04] | – Anything to declare? – No nothing | – 有需要报关的物品吗? – 没有 |
[44:06] | – Have a good day – Thank you | – 祝您一天愉快 – 谢谢 |
[44:12] | And a blessed day to you Sir – Father passport please | – 上帝保佑您 先生 – 请出示您的护照 |
[44:20] | – Anything to declare – No sir Nada | – 有需要报关的物品吗 – 没有 先生 |
[44:43] | You’re a priest? | 你是牧师? |
[44:44] | Yes I am | 是的 |
[44:47] | I’m Richard Barkley from the Food and Drug Administration office | 我是药管局办公室的理查德·巴克利 |
[44:50] | How can I help you Mr Barkley? | 能为你做什么 巴克利先生? |
[44:54] | Well | 嗯 |
[44:59] | You have over 3 000 pills here | 这儿有超过3000枚药片 |
[45:01] | You are only allowed to bring in a ninety day supply | 按规定你只能携带90天的用量入境 |
[45:05] | As I was telling the gentlemen earlier | 就如我刚和那位先生说的 |
[45:07] | I am a sick man I have cancer | 我是病人 我得了癌症 |
[45:12] | I take 33 pills a day | 一天要用33片药 |
[45:17] | and these are my vials of Vitamins | 这些都是些维生素 |
[45:20] | This is non-toxic protein serum | 无毒的蛋白血清 |
[45:24] | This is my ninety day supply | 这些就是我90天的用量 |
[45:33] | Vitamins? | 维生素? |
[45:38] | You do realize that importing unapproved drugs for sale | 你该明白携带未经批准药物入境出售 |
[45:42] | – is a very serious offense? – Of course it is | – 是重罪吧? – 我当然知道 |
[45:44] | As I said they’re not for sale | 就如我说的 这些不是用来出售 |
[45:47] | Nor are they illegal | 而且也不是非法药物 |
[45:49] | Merely “unapproved “ | 只是”未经批准” |
[45:55] | If we get the slightest indication that you’re selling drugs for profit | 如果我们发现任何你用这些药品来牟利的证据 |
[45:59] | you could be thrown in jail for a very long time | 你可能得去监狱蹲很长一段时间了 |
[46:02] | Father | 神父 |
[46:06] | Hand to God I promise to take every single one of these pills myself | 我以主的名义发誓 这里的每一片药都是我自用 |
[46:12] | My life depends on it | 我靠它们续命 |
[46:14] | Son | 孩子 |
[47:14] | Cowboy are you coming in? | 牛仔 进来吗? |
[47:18] | Are you fucking kidding me? | 你他妈开什么玩笑? |
[47:23] | This man also had a transfusion? | 这个人也需要大输血? |
[47:24] | The AZT | AZT的缘故 |
[47:26] | We can tell who’s on it by the symptoms | 我们可以从症状判断谁在用它 |
[47:28] | Most of them need new blood | 他们中大多数都需要新血 |
[47:30] | He’s actually getting worse | 他的情况反而在恶化 |
[47:32] | So why are they stopping the trial? | 他们为什么停止了试验? |
[47:34] | – What do you mean? – Avinex Industries | – 什么意思? – 制药公司 |
[47:38] | You didn’t see the memo? | 你没看备忘录吗? |
[47:39] | They claim most people are feeling better and fewer people are dying | 他们说很多人已经好转了 死亡率在下降 |
[47:43] | Transfusions always makes patients feel better | 输血后病人总会有短暂的好转 |
[47:45] | Give the placebo patients new blood and they’ll feel better too | 给安慰剂的对照病人换血后他们也会有一样的感觉 |
[47:48] | I have questions about the drug’s safety David | 我很怀疑对药物的安全性 戴维 |
[47:51] | I’ve seen it drop white blood cells in a lot of my patients | 我很多病人的白细胞数量都下降了 |
[47:53] | It’s their call Eve | 这是他们的决定 艾芙 |
[47:55] | So we can get the drug to the people who actually need it | 只有这样我们才能让更多需要的人得到药 |
[47:56] | After eight months? | 在八个月后? |
[47:58] | Well test results are overwhelmingly positive AZT is works | 实验结果压倒性的好 AZT对病毒有效 |
[48:02] | We don’t know what the long term effects are It’s irresponsible | 但我们不知道长期后果 这样很不负责任 |
[48:05] | These people die Eve | 这些人最后都会死 艾芙 |
[48:07] | There are no long-term effects | 没什么长期后果 |
[48:09] | Can I read a copy of the study? | 研究报告能让我读一下吗? |
[48:12] | It’s still being written | 还在撰写中 |
[48:20] | Hey hey hey hey | 嘿 嘿 嘿 |
[48:23] | Jesus Fuckin’ Christ! You fucking idiot! | 见他妈的鬼 你这白痴! |
[48:26] | – I’ve been looking for you Lonestar – You know I could’ve killed you! | – 我一直在找你呢 独行侠 – 知道我差点一枪崩了你吗! |
[48:30] | I feel better! I wanted to thank you | 我感觉好多了 我是来谢谢你的 |
[48:32] | Well Good for you Now get the fuck out! | 那就好 现在给我下车! |
[48:34] | I need more of that cocktail shit you got | 我还要更多你的什么鸡尾酒药 |
[48:37] | Listen Tinkerbell unless you got more cash or new clients | 听着基佬 除非你给我钱或者帮我拉几个客来 |
[48:39] | – I’m busy get out of my car – Let’s just do this quickly so I can | – 不然我忙着呢 现在给我下车 – 那咱们速战速决 |
[48:43] | get the fuck out | 这样我就可以走人 |
[48:46] | You got enough for 20 of us? | 有20人份的吗? |
[48:51] | Yep | 有 |
[48:53] | You know what? | 猜怎么着? |
[48:55] | You don’t deserve our money | 你不配拿我们的钱 |
[48:58] | you homophobic asshole! | 你个恐同的混球! |
[49:04] | Toodle-oo | 白白哦 |
[49:17] | Am I fuckin’ dreamin’? | 我他妈在做梦吗? |
[49:29] | I got your 20 in trunk | 后备箱里有20人份的 |
[49:35] | Find me 20 more and I’ll cut you in | 再给我拉20人 我就让你入股 |
[49:38] | Five percent | 5%提成 |
[49:40] | Adios cowboy | 再见 小牛仔 |
[49:45] | What the fuck is your problem? | 你有什么问题? |
[49:46] | I can handle your insults but five percent? | 我可以容忍你的羞辱 但5%? |
[49:55] | Alright Ten | 好吧 10% |
[49:57] | Twenty five | 25%吧 |
[49:59] | take it or leave it | 不做拉倒 |
[50:08] | I don’t have all day | 我没有整天和你耗 |
[50:24] | Deal? | 成交? |
[50:26] | Deal | 成交 |
[50:31] | Here y’all | 给你们 |
[50:35] | Two T’s for one of that | T肽素 两人的 |
[50:38] | – How much? – 25 | – 多少钱? – 25 |
[50:40] | Rayon where the fuck are you goin’? | 雷蒙 你去哪儿? |
[50:42] | Com on in It’s a fucking bore out here! | 进来吧 外面生意太少! |
[50:47] | Goddamn it | 该死的 |
[51:07] | A tree with most honey attracts the most bees | 蜜最多的树 才能引来最多的蜜蜂 |
[51:13] | Lot’s of customers here darlin’ | 这儿的顾客就多了 亲爱的 |
[51:15] | A little smile will go a long way | 笑一个生意才红火 |
[51:40] | Thank you | 谢谢 |
[51:42] | Fuck off | 快滚 |
[51:43] | Ronnie where’re you going? | 罗尼 你去哪儿? |
[52:07] | You gotta be kidding me? | 你不是开玩笑吧? |
[52:09] | This place is perfect | 这地方完美极了 |
[52:10] | We gotta lay low Not get busted | 我们得低调 不能给抓到 |
[52:13] | Besides I got a plan | 再说 我有个计划 |
[52:15] | Well it’s a very attractive place | 这地方还真吸引人 |
[52:18] | Right up you alley | 就在你们聚集区后面 |
[52:26] | This place is disgusting We have got to disinfect | 这儿太恶心了 我们得消消毒 |
[52:31] | Do not use the word we | 别使用”我们”这个词汇 |
[52:33] | Now you wanna put your apron on Then start cleaning shit up | 赶紧穿上你的围裙 把这儿打扫干净 |
[52:36] | I wouldn’t know where to start | 我都不知道从哪儿开始 |
[52:40] | Howdy Counselor | 你好啊 律师 |
[52:42] | Hi I’m Rayon | 嗨 我是雷蒙 |
[52:44] | He’s my partner | 他是我的伙伴 |
[52:46] | Business partner | 事业伙伴 |
[52:48] | Your office’s next door | 你的办公室在隔壁 |
[52:55] | Have fun boys | 玩得开心哦 男孩们 |
[53:03] | El produco de Mexico Now this is all for your | 墨西哥生产 这 些全都是你们 |
[53:07] | – personal use? – Oh yes Absolutely | – 自用的? – 当然 当然 |
[53:10] | I got you the paper work for your Corporation | 我准备了你们公司的文件 |
[53:12] | I don’t wanna know what that is for | 我不想知道你们用来做什么的 |
[53:16] | Well I ain’t selling drugs no more Counselor | 别担心 律师 我不再卖药了 |
[53:19] | I’m giving ’em away For free | 我要免费分发药 |
[53:21] | By selling memberships | 通过会员制 |
[53:23] | Four hundred dollars a month in dues | 400美元一个月 |
[53:26] | and you get all the meds you want | 你就可以拿到所有必需的药 |
[53:28] | You son of a bitch! | 你这个混球! |
[53:30] | Bitches Plural | 混球们 复数 |
[53:32] | There’s a bunch of faggots up in New York Runnin’ a hell of a racket | 纽约一帮基佬们也开了一个地下俱乐部 |
[53:34] | Just like this | 跟这一样 |
[53:35] | That’s where I got the idea | 我就是从那儿得到的灵感 |
[53:37] | Welcome to the Dallas Buyers Club | 欢迎来到达拉斯买家具乐部 |
[53:40] | Avinex Industries announced today | 制药公司今天宣布 |
[53:42] | that AZT has been approved as the first drug to treat AIDS | AZT已作为首例获批的艾滋药物投放市场 |
[53:45] | At a cost of $10 000 per year per patient | 价格在每年人均1万美元左右 |
[53:48] | AZT is the most expensive drug ever marketed | AZT是有史以来最昂贵的上市药物 |
[53:51] | Avinex stock jumped a whopping 12% today on the news | 艾维涅药业的股票今日上涨12% |
[53:56] | I know i know It’s been too long | 我知道 我知道 是过了很久 3个月后 |
[53:58] | I know i know It’s been too long | 我知道 我知道 是过了很久 |
[54:01] | Oh my lord! I’ll call you back | 我的天 我待会儿再打给你 |
[54:03] | Michael and Ian the happiest couple | 迈克尔和伊安 全世界 |
[54:06] | in the entire universe Oh my God! | 最快幸福的伴侣 我的天! |
[54:09] | Give me some sugar | 来一个亲亲 |
[54:12] | Ian you look like a two dollar bill | 伊恩 你看着好闪亮啊 |
[54:17] | Hold on You just stay right here okay | 等我一下 你们在这儿等我 |
[54:19] | I’m so glad that you came I’m gonna fix you up | 很高兴你们能来 我来给你们安排 |
[54:21] | Roanie we have two new customers | 罗尼 我们有两位新客人 |
[54:24] | If you call me Roanie again | 如果你再喊我罗尼 |
[54:29] | I’ma use this to give you the sex change you been hopin’ for | 我就帮你完成你做梦都想要的变性手术 |
[54:32] | Send them in | 让他们进来 |
[54:35] | Meet the big boss | 这是我老板 |
[54:37] | Come on in | 进来 |
[54:41] | Oh shit Sorry C’mon sit down | 噢 该死 抱歉 请坐 |
[54:47] | Rayon turn that shit down | 雷蒙 把音乐关小点 |
[54:49] | Meds and the Treatments are free but the membership $400 a month | 治疗和药物免费 会费每月400元 |
[54:52] | Alright you’re gonna have to sign a waiver | 你们得签一份授权书 |
[54:55] | We are not responsibility for the drugs that we give you | 用药的一切后果你们自负 |
[54:59] | That’s not our problem It’s yours | 这不是我们的原因 是你们的 |
[55:01] | We had AZT | 我们用过AZT |
[55:03] | and it helped Ian a little at the beginning | 最初还有一点用 |
[55:05] | First of all flush that shit down the toilet | 你们要做的第一件事 就是把那玩意扔厕所冲走 |
[55:08] | It’s bad news | 它是毒药 |
[55:09] | Secondly stay away from anything that’ll cook your insides | 第二 不碰任何让你们嗨的东西 |
[55:13] | You gotta stay clean Alright? | 远离毒品 懂了吗? |
[55:15] | Third get healthy and if your brain’s broke | 第三 如果你们大脑出了什么问题 |
[55:17] | I got something called Peptide T that l fix right up | 我这儿有种叫T肽素的 可以帮到你们 |
[55:20] | Clear? | 懂了吗? |
[55:21] | I got a start pack | 这是初始疗程 |
[55:24] | I’ll have more in a week | 下周会有更多药 |
[55:25] | Until then | 在那之前 |
[55:26] | watch what you eat and who you eat | 注意吃的东西 和口的人 |
[55:30] | – Four hundred – Yeah | – 400 – 好的 |
[55:32] | Rayon give me some coffee | 雷蒙 给我倒点咖啡 |
[55:33] | Coming up Roanie! | 马上来 罗尼! |
[55:38] | He didn’t call leave a message? | 他没打电话来或者留言吗? |
[55:40] | No Nothing | 没有 什么都没有 |
[55:43] | He did change his address recently | 不过他倒是换住址了 |
[55:51] | Thanks | 谢谢 |
[55:57] | interferon | 干扰素 |
[56:00] | How much can I buy from you? | 你有多少货? |
[56:02] | Yes Mr Yamata | 好的 山武先生 |
[56:04] | Let me figure out how much i can take off your hands | 让我算算我能进货多少 |
[56:07] | I’m gonna have to call you back | 然后我再跟您说 |
[56:10] | Mr Yamata i’m gonna have to go I’m gonna call you back Okay? | 山武先生 我得挂了 晚点打回给你 好吗? |
[56:14] | – Arigato – What are you doing here? | – 谢谢 – 你在这儿做什么? |
[56:17] | – I live here – Where’s Rayon? | – 我住这儿 – 雷蒙呢? |
[56:20] | – You’re roommates? – uh Not exactly | – 你们是室友? – 不算是 |
[56:23] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿做什么? |
[56:26] | Roger Thompson? | 罗杰·汤普森? |
[56:32] | This is my patient Are you treating these people? | 这是我的病人 你在治疗这些人? |
[56:35] | – They’re treatin’ themselves – With what? | – 他们在治疗自己 – 用什么治疗? |
[56:37] | Vitamins Peptide T DDC Anything but that poison you’re hawkin’ | 维生素 T肽素 DDC 你们的毒药之外的所有东西 |
[56:48] | So you ever wear any colors? | 你有穿过鲜艳的衣服吗? |
[56:50] | Every time I see you All I see is white | 我每次看到你都是一片白色 |
[56:53] | White coat white shoes white | 白大褂 白鞋子 白 |
[56:55] | Tell Rayon I was looking for him | 告诉雷蒙我在找他 |
[56:57] | And I’m telling my patients to stay away from here | 而且我会让我的病人们别再来这里 |
[56:59] | Why? | 为什么? |
[57:01] | Excuse me | 抱歉 |
[57:02] | Say you wanna go grab a steak sometime? I know it’s red | 我们不去吃点牛排吗 我知道那是红色的 |
[57:11] | Now that’s the shit that’ll rot your insides | 这些就是会让你内脏烂掉的玩意儿 |
[57:15] | What a surprise FDA approved | 居然还得到了药管局批准 |
[57:18] | What the fuck is potassium benzoate? | 苯甲酸钾是什么玩意儿? |
[57:20] | Preservative | 防腐剂 |
[57:22] | You kiddin’ me? | 你开玩笑吗? |
[57:25] | Don’t pollute me with processed crap I’m eatin’ healthy and you should too | 嘿 别拿这种合成食物污染我 我要健康饮食 你也是 |
[57:28] | It’s protein it’s good for you | 这是蛋白质 对身体有好处 |
[57:30] | It’s processed Put it back | 合成的 放回去 |
[57:34] | You can’t tell me what to do | 你不能命令我做什么 |
[57:36] | You’re such a bully | 你这恶霸 |
[57:48] | Hey Ron | 嘿 罗恩 |
[57:50] | What say you T J? | 你好啊 TJ? |
[57:54] | How’re you doin? man? | 你还好吗? 伙计 |
[57:56] | Oh just tryin’ to make a living | 噢 勉强混日子吧 |
[57:58] | You know how it is | 你知道的 |
[58:03] | Jesus Fucking faggots everywhere | 该死的 基佬无处不在 |
[58:08] | Hey T J This is Rayon | 嘿 TJ 这是雷蒙 |
[58:10] | Rayon T J | 雷蒙 这是TJ |
[58:11] | Hey | 嘿 |
[58:15] | He said hi to you Shake his hand | 他在跟你打招呼 握个手 |
[58:21] | Come on buddy what’s your problem? | 赶紧 伙计 有什么问题? |
[58:28] | Fuck you! | 去你妈的! |
[58:40] | Take his hands T J | 和他握个手 TJ |
[58:42] | Give him a good one Give him good one | 好好握 好好握 |
[58:46] | Now | 现在 |
[58:48] | I want you to fuck off | 我要你滚蛋 |
[58:50] | and go on back to your miserable life | 回去过你的狗营生 |
[59:24] | Put it back | 放回去 |
[59:31] | Alright guys | 好了 伙计们 |
[59:33] | Hang in there We’ll get you hook up shortly | 都等等 我们很快就开张 |
[59:43] | Fifty bucks? | 50块? |
[59:47] | No alright | 不行 |
[59:49] | You ain’t got the money you don’t join the club | 你没有钱的话 就不能加入俱乐部 |
[59:52] | Hey everybody! | 嘿 所有人! |
[59:54] | Let’s get this straight Membership 400 bucks | 咱们先说清楚 会费是400块 |
[59:57] | You’re a member you get the meds | 是会员的就有药 |
[59:59] | If you’re not a member You don’t | 不是会员的就没有 |
[1:00:01] | Got it? | 懂了吗? |
[1:00:02] | I’m not running a goddamn charity | 我不是在办该死的慈善 |
[1:00:05] | You need 350 more | 你还差350块 |
[1:00:29] | You’re bags are all packed | 你的包都收拾好了 |
[1:00:33] | Here’s your ticket | 这是你的机票 |
[1:00:37] | Whoa whoa whoa! Ray? | 喂 喂 雷? |
[1:00:42] | Are you fuckin’ high? | 你又嗑嗨了? |
[1:00:44] | – None of your business – Oh when it concerns my business | – 不关你的事 – 当关系到我的生意 |
[1:00:48] | It sure the fuck its | 当然关我的事 |
[1:00:51] | If I can’t trust you it is my business | 假如我不能相信你 就关我的事 |
[1:00:54] | You motherfucker! | 你个该死的! |
[1:00:56] | Denise get in here | 丹妮丝 来这儿 |
[1:01:00] | – You’re in charge! – No! | – 你来管钱! – 不! |
[1:01:01] | – You can trust me! – Look at you | – 你可以相信我! – 看你的样儿 |
[1:01:04] | You’re a fuckin’ mess Get your shit straight! | 你就像个该死的烂摊子 自己收拾好! |
[1:01:07] | or I’ll chunk you to curb | 不然我会把你踹到街沿上 |
[1:01:07] | along with your 25 fuckin’ percent! | 还有你的25%提成! |
[1:01:11] | Quit acting like a little bitch | 别再像个小婊子 |
[1:01:14] | Have my new Caddy is at the airport for when I get back | 我回来的时候 让我的新坎迪车停在机场 |
[1:01:18] | Watch over that fuckin’ monkey | 替我看着那只猴子 |
[1:01:39] | Mr Woodroof? | 伍德鲁夫先生? |
[1:01:48] | Go on working | 继续做事 |
[1:01:53] | Regarding your order | 关于你的订单 |
[1:01:55] | I am so sorry but | 我很抱歉 但 |
[1:01:57] | we are no longer allowed to | 我们不允许 |
[1:01:58] | export interferon to the United States | 再向美国出口干扰素 |
[1:02:04] | What do you mean Doc? | 什么意思 医生? |
[1:02:05] | We discussed this two weeks ago On the telephone | 我们两周前在电话里讨论过 |
[1:02:08] | I was | 我 |
[1:02:10] | not aware of the regulation two weeks ago | 两周前并不知道规定 |
[1:02:13] | I am sorry I know you’ve come a long way | 抱歉 我知道你大老远赶过来 |
[1:02:17] | Fourteen hours on a plane | 坐了14小时… 飞机 |
[1:02:21] | but hey who gives a shit right? | 可是谁他妈在乎 对吗? |
[1:02:24] | if it’s a about money I can make it worth your while | 假如是关于钱 我可以让你感到值得 |
[1:02:27] | I’ve got case full of cash right here | 我现在手头就有一整箱的钱 |
[1:02:30] | Please understand | 请您理解 |
[1:02:34] | Japanese doctors | 只有日本医生 |
[1:02:35] | will be the only ones who can make the purchase | 才能够做出购买 |
[1:02:44] | Alpha interferon 2000 vials | α干扰素 两千瓶 |
[1:02:48] | That is correct | 没错 |
[1:02:51] | That’s right Delivered directly to my office | 没错 直接送到我的办公室 |
[1:02:54] | Thank you | 谢谢 |
[1:03:08] | – Slow drip – Interferon? | – 小剂量 – 干扰素? |
[1:03:11] | Very strong | 作用很强 |
[1:03:14] | Goddamn I like your style Hiroshi | 我真喜欢你的风格 藤原浩医生 |
[1:03:38] | Prepare the sedation 10 milligrams of Propofol | 准备好镇静剂 10毫克的异泊酚 |
[1:03:42] | Your passport please | 你的护照 谢谢 |
[1:03:43] | Yes have Dr Sevard proceed Until I get there | 是的 让苏华德医生这么做着 直到我回来 |
[1:03:50] | – Where’re you coming from? – Oh excuse me Japan | – 你从哪儿来? – 噢 抱歉 日本 |
[1:03:54] | Medical research | 医学研究 |
[1:03:56] | Good to be back | 真高兴回来 |
[1:03:58] | In U S A | 回到美国 |
[1:04:01] | Thank you Sir | 谢谢 先生 |
[1:04:58] | We don’t know what the drugs are He’s got HIV | 我们不知道是什么药 他得了HIV |
[1:05:01] | Woodroof? | 伍德鲁夫? |
[1:05:03] | AIDS | 艾滋 |
[1:05:04] | I got AIDS | 我得了艾滋 |
[1:05:07] | Come on in Join the party! | 进来吧 一起派对! |
[1:05:11] | Ahh Mr Woodroof | 伍德鲁夫先生 |
[1:05:13] | Doc-tor Sevard | 苏华德医生 |
[1:05:17] | I bet you’re surprised to see me | 我敢说你很惊讶看到我 |
[1:05:19] | You nearly killed yourself | 你差点害死自己 |
[1:05:21] | So we need to know where you acquired the drugs | 所以… 我们需要知道你从哪儿获得的那些药 |
[1:05:26] | and I need to know | 我也需要知道 |
[1:05:27] | what exactly you’re pumpin’ into bloodstream here Doc | 你往我血管里注射了什么 医生 |
[1:05:31] | Alright | 好吧 |
[1:05:32] | This is a combination of AZT | 是组合药 包括AZT… |
[1:05:34] | and uh we also got a full spectrum of | 还有一整个系列的 |
[1:05:37] | Don’t | 别 |
[1:05:40] | I’m sueing you for attempted murder | 我要告你谋杀未遂 |
[1:05:44] | Where’s my stuff? Barkley | 我的东西在哪儿? 巴克利 |
[1:05:46] | – Your stuff gave you a heart attack – Go to hell | – 你的东西给了你心脏病 – 去死吧 |
[1:05:49] | I say what goes in my body not you | 我来决定什么注射进我的身体 不是你 |
[1:05:51] | That decision like it or not | 这个决定 不管你是不是喜欢 |
[1:05:53] | is left up to the people in this hospital | 得由这所医院的人来决定 |
[1:05:55] | You think I’m one of your goddamn guinea pigs Sevard? | 你觉得我是你的什么白老鼠吗? |
[1:05:58] | Well do I look like a rodent to you? | 我看着像啮齿动物吗? |
[1:05:59] | Mr Woodroof | 伍德鲁夫先生 |
[1:06:01] | You think you’re clever? | 你觉得自己很聪明吗? |
[1:06:03] | You shoot your body full of unknown drugs | 你向自己的身体注射未知药物 |
[1:06:05] | And you’re smuggling a two year supply | 还有你走私了够供应两年的药品 |
[1:06:07] | Well hear this | 听好这个 |
[1:06:09] | I will bust you | 我会逮捕你 |
[1:06:11] | I will take you’re drugs and I will burn them | 我会没收你的药 然后烧掉它们 |
[1:06:16] | That’s right I fooled you didn’t I? | 没错 我耍到你了 不是吗? |
[1:06:19] | You said I’ll be dead in thirty days | 你说我30天里就会死掉 |
[1:06:21] | Well HOWDYFUCKINDOODY cuz it’s a year later | 猜他妈的怎么着 一年过去了 |
[1:06:23] | and lookie who’s still here? | 看看谁还在这儿? |
[1:06:25] | I’ll done with you | 我跟你没说的了 |
[1:06:27] | Roanie! | 罗尼! |
[1:06:28] | You got anything to say to me | 你有什么要说的 |
[1:06:30] | you say it to my real doctor Dr Eve Sak | 就跟我真正的医生艾芙·萨克斯说去 |
[1:06:35] | Mr Woodroof please get back to the bed | 伍德鲁夫先生 请回到病床上 |
[1:06:36] | Ain’t dealing with you | 懒得跟你扯 |
[1:06:38] | What the hell is going on in here? | 这里在发生什么事? |
[1:06:41] | Goddamn that was good though right? | 我刚才很有型吧? |
[1:06:45] | You’re his physician | 你是他的主治医生 |
[1:06:46] | and you can’t tell me what medications he’s on? | 而你不能告诉我他在用什么药? |
[1:06:49] | He came in once for advice | 他来咨询过一次 |
[1:06:51] | I have no idea what he does outside of this hospital | 我完全不知道他在这个医院外做些什么 |
[1:06:53] | Well the FDA confiscated over 2000 vials of alpha interferon | 药管局刚没收了超过两千瓶的α干扰素 |
[1:06:57] | Which he was about to sell to AIDS patients To our patients | 而他打算把它们出售给艾滋病人 我们的病人 |
[1:06:59] | Actually I’ve been reading about Buyers Clubs | 事实上我看过买家具乐部的报告 |
[1:07:01] | They’ve been having some success eliminating symptoms | 他们成功消除了一些并发症状 |
[1:07:03] | by some of this new drugs | 通过用这些新药 |
[1:07:04] | Yeah and without controlled trials | 是 可没有临床对照实验 |
[1:07:06] | We’re not gonna find a cure | 我们永远找不到治疗办法 |
[1:07:07] | because we’ll have no legitimate data | 因为我们没有合法的数据 |
[1:07:09] | Tell your patients to stay away from him | 跟你的病人说 离他远点儿 |
[1:07:12] | Yes sir | 好的 先生 |
[1:07:16] | No | 没有 |
[1:07:20] | Hold on I said hold on | 等等 我说等等 |
[1:07:24] | This guy says the Florida Buyers Club is cheaper | 这个男的说佛罗里达的买家具乐部更便宜 |
[1:07:27] | Well then tell him to move to the fuckin’ sunshine state | 那就让他滚回该死的阳光州 (佛罗里达昵称) |
[1:07:30] | That’s what i’m telling you I can’t get it back | 这就是我想跟你说的 我要不回来 |
[1:07:31] | What do you mean you can’t get it back? It was authorized by a doctor! | 什么叫你要不回来? 那是经过医生授权的! |
[1:07:35] | The FDA said it was a Japanese doctor with no legal standing | 药管局说那是日本医生 没有法律依据 |
[1:07:38] | What can I say they make it up as they go | 我能怎么办 他们说什么就是什么 |
[1:07:40] | Goddamn it! | 该死的! |
[1:07:42] | Alright check Amsterdam China and Israel | 那就查查阿姆斯特丹 中国和以色列 |
[1:07:45] | cause that’s where I’m fuckin’ goin’! | 我接下来要去这些地方! |
[1:07:54] | I like your style Doc | 我喜欢你的风格 医生 |
[1:08:04] | Good doing business with you | 很高兴和你做生意 |
[1:08:15] | I don’t trust the white coat who’s trying to sell me the drugs | 我不相信那些白大褂卖给我的东西 |
[1:08:18] | I fed-ex it to Seattle to my lab there | 我会快递到我西雅图的实验室 |
[1:08:20] | and they test if for me | 他们为我测试 |
[1:08:21] | Then I test it all on myself before I give it to anyone | 然后我自己测试 最后才发给其他人 |
[1:08:23] | I respect that you’re learning about your illness | 我尊重你学着了解自己的病 |
[1:08:27] | but some of these people need to be in the hospital | 但这里有的人需要去医院 |
[1:08:29] | Why? all they wants is to serve up AZT | 为什么? 他们只会供应AZT |
[1:08:32] | AZT helps eradicate the virus | AZT可以帮助清除病毒 |
[1:08:34] | Fuck the virus Dr Sak You know this | 去他妈的病毒 萨克斯医生 你知道的 |
[1:08:36] | once you got that you’re married to it AZT or not | 一旦感染上 病毒就陪伴你终生了 不管有没有AZT |
[1:08:40] | We’re talking about symptoms and survival | 我们在说的是并发症和活下来 |
[1:08:42] | Look I’m no scientist but | 听着 我不是科学家 可是… |
[1:08:44] | You’re not? ‘Cause you sounds | 不是吗? 要知道你听上去 |
[1:08:46] | so scientific | 科学极了 |
[1:08:49] | You fuckin’ high again? | 你又嗑嗨了吗? |
[1:08:51] | Uhmmm no | 没有 |
[1:08:56] | Why are my fucking walls painted red? | 为什么我的墙被涂成该死的红色? |
[1:08:59] | It’s cranberry mocha It’s for the holidays | 是蔓越莓红 这样有节日氛围 |
[1:09:03] | People can live with this thing for longer than they’re saying | 人们可以带着这个病 活得比说的要久 |
[1:09:07] | Ninety-six-percent of people in the U S A who has AIDS today | 而美国现在96%被诊断得艾滋的人 |
[1:09:11] | Are gonna die within six months | 都只能活6个月不到 |
[1:09:12] | I know the statistics | 我知道统计数据 |
[1:09:14] | Then use them | 那就用到它 |
[1:09:14] | You don’t give AZT somebody with broken immune system? | 给那些免疫系统已经被破坏的人AZT? |
[1:09:17] | – It’s toxic! – If you’re abusing it like you did | – 那是毒药! – 如果滥用药物 就像你正在做的 |
[1:09:19] | You’re just taking it without medical surveillance of course it is | 没有任何医学监控 它当然就是毒药 |
[1:09:22] | Yeah I did abuse it | 我确实在滥用 |
[1:09:24] | But I’m off it now look at me | 但我还活着 看我 |
[1:09:26] | I’m here feeling great | 我在这儿 感觉很好 |
[1:09:28] | And I’m not the only one | 而且我不是一个人 |
[1:09:31] | Why is Boy George’s mug all over my fuckin’ room? | 为什么我的墙上全是乔治男孩的脸? (英国摇滚歌手 公开同志) |
[1:09:35] | It’s Marc Bolan silly | 那是马克·伯兰 傻瓜 (华丽摇滚歌手 亦是同志) |
[1:09:38] | Another babe for your wall of shame | 宝贝 为了让你的墙不再那么丢人 |
[1:09:41] | Get out both of you | 出去 你们两个 |
[1:09:42] | Take your sunflower and get the fuck out | 带着你们的油漆 快出去 |
[1:09:44] | – Oh come on I’m not finished yet – Now get out | – 别这样嘛 人家还没涂完呢 – 出去 |
[1:10:06] | Where the hell are my trial patients? | 我的临床病人去哪儿了? |
[1:10:13] | We need you to fill up this form | 你需要填写这个表格 |
[1:10:15] | We need your name | 我们需要你的名字 |
[1:10:16] | We need your address phone number your complete medical history | 你的地址 电话号码 完整的就医记录 |
[1:10:20] | – And your – Denise! | – 还有你的… – 丹尼丝! |
[1:10:21] | Excuse me | 抱歉 |
[1:10:26] | – Who’s the girl? – A customer | – 那个女孩是谁? – 一个顾客 |
[1:10:29] | She is HIV positive? | 她是HIV阳性? |
[1:10:30] | She got full blown AIDS | 她是完全型艾滋 |
[1:10:40] | Here’s your phone numbers | 这是你的电话号码 |
[1:10:42] | Here i’m gonna need your complete medical history | 我还需要你们完整的就医记录 |
[1:10:44] | Cos we need to know what’s going on | 因为我们需要知道你们是什么状况 |
[1:11:14] | No off the Candy | 不行 别坐我的坎迪 |
[1:11:24] | For fucks sake | 看在上帝份上 |
[1:11:30] | You stick it in pussy | 自己给自己打 娘泡 |
[1:11:32] | Who do you think is gonna do that when I’m not here? | 要是我不在你能找谁去? |
[1:11:34] | Don’t | 别… |
[1:11:36] | Stick it in | 自己打 |
[1:11:41] | I swear it Ray | 我得说 雷… |
[1:11:45] | God sure was dressing the wrong doll | 上帝给你一对卵蛋的时候 |
[1:11:46] | when he blessed you with a set of balls | 他绝对让你扮错了洋娃娃 |
[1:11:49] | Give me that | 给我 |
[1:11:51] | Look it’s one thing for me not to like you | 我不喜欢是一回事 |
[1:11:54] | but why don’t you be a better friend to yourself? | 你为什么就不能对自己好点儿? |
[1:11:56] | If I really thought you were interested | 假如我真的对你感兴趣 |
[1:11:59] | I’d tell you | 我会让你知道 |
[1:12:02] | What are you doin’ here? | 你跑这儿来做什么? |
[1:12:05] | The IRS | 国税局 |
[1:12:07] | You’re being audited | 他们要审计你 |
[1:12:11] | Look here’s a couple of godless shiners out there | 看啊 那儿还有些金块呢 |
[1:12:14] | Huh good job boys Great stuff | 做得好啊 伙计们 真辛苦了 |
[1:12:17] | This is how they got Al Capone ain’t it? | 就是这样逮到阿尔·卡彭的 对吗? (芝加哥黑帮头目) |
[1:12:19] | Don’t piss them off If there’s a fine we’ll pay it | 别去惹他们 假如有罚款支付就完了 |
[1:12:22] | Fine You wanna find me huh? | 罚款? 是想要我的罚款吗? |
[1:12:24] | How much you want? | 你们想要多少? |
[1:12:27] | Ten grand? Twenty grand? | 一万? 两万? |
[1:12:29] | You think that’s gonna stop it What’s your fucking number? | 这样就能停止吗 你的银行账号是多少? |
[1:12:31] | What is it? | 是多少? |
[1:12:37] | Operations are expected to return to normal today at FDA headquarters | 今天华盛顿外药管局总部预计将回复正常 |
[1:12:40] | Outside Washington A day after the arrest of 175 demonstrators | 在昨天拘捕175位示威者之后 |
[1:12:45] | The protestors some of whom are dying from AIDS | 示威者中有人因为艾滋正在死去 |
[1:12:48] | Brought their interests to the FDA complex | 他们将矛头对准了药管局总部 |
[1:12:50] | They were demanding faster action on new drugs to the deadly | 要求药管局在新药开发上更快行动… |
[1:13:32] | You don’t have a snowball chance wearing that okay | 穿这一身你有个球的机会啊 |
[1:13:36] | Rayon I can assure you | 雷蒙 我可以保证 |
[1:13:37] | that I do not need help pickin’ up ladies from your sorry ass | 我不需要你的烂屁股来提供约会女人的建议 |
[1:13:41] | Trailer trash and rodeo groupies do not count as ladies | 拖车族和竞技牛仔跟女人可不是一类 |
[1:13:47] | You got her flowers? | 有准备花吗? |
[1:13:56] | Oh hell | 见鬼 |
[1:14:00] | – Have a good time girls! – Oh Rod | – 玩得愉快啊 姑娘们! – 噢 罗恩 |
[1:14:15] | It’s the Wildflowers Texas style | 野花 德州风格 |
[1:14:17] | – That’s for you – Really? | – 这是给你的 – 真的吗? |
[1:14:20] | That’s beautiful | 很漂亮 |
[1:14:22] | And I don’t even have to water | 我甚至不用浇水 |
[1:14:24] | Thank you | 谢谢 |
[1:14:26] | Thanks for coming | 谢谢你能来 |
[1:14:27] | Sure | 没问题 |
[1:14:29] | Guess who paid me a little visit today? | 猜谁今天来看望我了? |
[1:14:32] | Who? | 谁? |
[1:14:33] | IRS | 国税局 |
[1:14:34] | Trying to run me outta town | 想把我赶走 |
[1:14:36] | Got any ideas who might’ve tipped them off? | 知道是谁给他们通风报信的吗? |
[1:14:41] | You don’t believe that I would actually | 你不会觉得是我… |
[1:14:42] | No not you | 不 不是你 |
[1:14:44] | That snake you work for That’s my prime candidate | 你效力的那条毒蛇 他才是我的首选 |
[1:14:48] | I gotta ask you watch what you say when you’re around him | 我得请你注意他在旁边时你说的话 |
[1:14:51] | Cos he’s got a hard on for me You know | 因为他对我意见大了 |
[1:14:53] | As a matter fact if you hear of anything in his office | 事实上 假如你在他的办公室听到了什么 |
[1:14:56] | that might concern my business | 可能影响到我的生意的 |
[1:14:58] | I’d sure appreciate you share it with me | 我会很感激你跟我分享的 |
[1:15:02] | I’d appreciate it | 很感激 |
[1:15:03] | Hellor sir Bring us your best bottle of Cabernet | 嗨 先生 给我们最好的干红 |
[1:15:10] | Nice restaurant beautiful woman | 美好的餐厅 漂亮的女人 |
[1:15:14] | I swear I feel like a human being again | 我发誓我感觉自己又像是个人了 |
[1:15:18] | Why are we here? | 我们为什么在这儿? |
[1:15:20] | Just for this wine dine having good time and enjoy ourself | 就一些酒 一些美食 享受时光 寻找乐子 |
[1:15:24] | – Right – This is superb I promise you Doc | – 是吗 – 我向你发誓这会很棒 |
[1:15:27] | C’mon try it with me | 来 试着和我一起 |
[1:15:30] | Breath relax Smell the air | 呼吸 放松 感受空气 |
[1:15:32] | If you need more inspiration | 如果你需要更多激励 |
[1:15:34] | just look at the handsome man | 看看这个帅气男人 |
[1:15:36] | sitting across the table from you | 他就坐在你桌台的对面 |
[1:15:39] | Paying for your dinner tonight! | 为你的晚餐埋单! |
[1:15:42] | Alright | 好吧 |
[1:15:43] | Why’d you become a doctor? | 为什么你会当医生? |
[1:15:45] | Really? | 说真的? |
[1:15:48] | Why I become a doc | 我为什么会当 |
[1:15:50] | I was good in science | 我理科很好 |
[1:15:53] | My Dad said that studying history was a waste of time | 我爸爸说学习历史是在浪费时间 |
[1:15:57] | So I went to med school | 所以我去读了医校 |
[1:15:59] | Your dad sounds like a practical man | 你爸爸听上去像个务实的男人 |
[1:16:01] | He was | 他是 |
[1:16:02] | He was | 他是的 |
[1:16:05] | Your turn What about you? Why did you become | 该你了 你呢 你为什么会成为 |
[1:16:08] | – Electrician – electrician | – 电工 – 电工 |
[1:16:11] | My dad was an electrician | 我爸爸就是电工 |
[1:16:13] | Pretty darn good one too | 很厉害的那种 |
[1:16:15] | But he was a hell lot of a better drinker | 不过他喝起酒来更厉害了 |
[1:16:18] | – I can imagine – Anyway I was around it a lot | – 可以想象 – 总之我继承了他的很多 |
[1:16:20] | Electrician part Got kinda good at it | 关于电工技术的 变得很擅长 |
[1:16:24] | Open shit up check out the inside put it back together | 打开东西 看里面的构造 然后再装回去 |
[1:16:28] | Somebody thought I was good enough to pay me a little money for it | 有人觉得我技术好到值得给我一些钱 |
[1:16:33] | Kept some change in my pocket | 放一些剩的进口袋 |
[1:16:34] | Then I end up proud owner of a Texaco card | 然后我成为了德士古的一个骄傲技师 (美国石油公司) |
[1:16:39] | What about your mom? | 你妈妈呢? |
[1:16:41] | Mom was a painter | 妈妈是画家 |
[1:16:47] | Kind of a gypsy woman | 那种吉普赛女人 |
[1:16:51] | She got tired a’ all the bullshit and all that | 她厌倦了各种狗屁 然后就出走了 |
[1:16:55] | – She made this your mom? – Yes | – 她画了这个 你妈妈? – 是的 |
[1:17:02] | You ain’t gotta hang it if you’re not | 你可以不用把它挂出来 |
[1:17:03] | I know you like everything perfect | 我知道你喜欢追求完美 |
[1:17:05] | I do not | 我才没有 |
[1:17:06] | I’m gonna hang this | 我会挂它出来 |
[1:17:08] | I’m gonna hang this | 我会挂出这幅画 |
[1:17:13] | Don’t you want to keep it? | 你不想留着吗? |
[1:17:16] | You need to enjoy your life little lady | 享受你的生活 小女士 |
[1:17:19] | You only got one | 生命只有一次 |
[1:17:22] | Yep Sir that’s my favourite juice | 很好 我最爱的饮料来了 |
[1:17:28] | Hey | 嘿… |
[1:17:30] | Thanks for coming | 谢谢你能来 |
[1:17:32] | To wildflowers | 敬野花 |
[1:17:34] | And both rib eyes | 还有两份肋眼牛排 |
[1:17:56] | I’m gonna kill him! | 我要杀了他! |
[1:18:10] | See you next week | 下周见 |
[1:18:12] | I have court order permitting me to confiscate | 我有法庭查处令 允许我没收… |
[1:18:14] | Y’all are handsome | 你们都很帅 |
[1:18:15] | But if you don’t have a search warrant you ain’t coming in | 可是如果你们没有搜查令 就不能进来 |
[1:18:18] | Ron! | 罗恩! |
[1:18:19] | – The hell’s all this? – Sorry Ron | – 怎么回事? – 抱歉 罗恩 |
[1:18:22] | Gentlemen | 先生们 |
[1:18:22] | I’m gonna need you all to leave the premises | 我需要你们全部离开公寓 |
[1:18:24] | in an orderly fashion Please | 有秩序的 谢谢 |
[1:18:26] | Mr Woodroof I have a court order permitting us to confiscate | 伍德鲁夫先生 我有法庭令允许我们没收 |
[1:18:29] | any and all non-FDA approved drugs or supplements | 全部未经药管局许可的药物或营养品 |
[1:18:32] | My entire inventory | 就是我的全部存货 |
[1:18:35] | That’s Aloe vera sir It’s a plant | 那是芦荟 一种植物 |
[1:18:37] | What the shit do you care if we eat plants? | 我们吃植物 关你屁事啊? |
[1:18:40] | It’s improperly labeled | 没有被正确标识 |
[1:18:41] | That’s a violation of FDA regulations | 这违反了药管局规定 |
[1:18:43] | That’s a bullshit technicality and you know it! | 这是在放屁 你心里清楚! |
[1:18:45] | – Rayon Get my lawyer on the phone – Yeah | – 雷蒙 打电话给我的律师 – 嗯 |
[1:18:47] | Our primary concern is preventing a market for illegal drugs | 我们的主要目的是阻止形成一个非法药物市场 |
[1:18:51] | What’s illegal? These are vitamins and minerals huh? | 什么非法? 这些都是维他命和矿物质 |
[1:18:53] | Vitamins and minerals that gave you a heart attack remember? | 维他命和矿物质给过你心脏病 还记得吗? |
[1:18:56] | No I ain’t selling that no more you confiscated it remember? | 不记得 我没卖过它们 因为都被你没收了 还记得吗? |
[1:19:00] | What you got Alzheimer Richard? | 得老年痴呆症了吗 理查德? |
[1:19:02] | Take some of that Peptide T fixes that too | 拿些T肽素去 也能治老年痴呆 |
[1:19:05] | I remember this | 我可记得这个 |
[1:19:06] | Yeah it’s a fucking protein! | 是啊 该死的蛋白质! |
[1:19:08] | For dementia which I have | 为了治疗我的失智症 |
[1:19:11] | For the hundred times | 我都说了一百多次 |
[1:19:12] | just take fuckin’ look at my research | 看一眼我的研究 |
[1:19:15] | Mr Woodroof I wouldn’t want you to spend your last days in jail | 伍德鲁夫先生 我不想你在监狱里度过最后的日子 |
[1:19:17] | If you have a product you’d like tested | 假如你有一种药物想要被测试 |
[1:19:19] | fill out an application and go through the process | 填写申请表格 按照流程来 |
[1:19:21] | Don’t threaten me motherfucker! | 别威胁我 混球! |
[1:19:23] | The process? FDA bullshit for pay up! | 流程? 药管局用来受贿的狗屎! |
[1:19:27] | I know the fuck that is | 我知道那是什么玩意儿 |
[1:19:28] | You’ll be receiving your fine for noncompliance and improper labeling | 你会收到不合规和标识不正确的罚款 |
[1:19:31] | Yeah shove it up your ass! | 是啊 用来塞你的屁眼! |
[1:19:33] | Ron | 罗恩 |
[1:19:34] | Your lawyer | 你的律师 |
[1:19:37] | David? | 戴维? |
[1:19:39] | David yeah listen | 戴维 听着 |
[1:19:41] | These fuckers are comin’ at me from all angles! | 这些混球开始从各方面针对我了! |
[1:19:44] | I wanna file a restraining order | 我要申请一个禁止令 |
[1:19:45] | Against who? Ron? | 禁止谁? 罗恩? |
[1:19:47] | Against the Government and their fuckin’ FDA That’s who | 禁止政府 还有该死的药管局 还有谁 |
[1:19:50] | Do it! | 去做! |
[1:19:55] | Now food and drug administration | 现在食品与药物管理局abc1987年3月11日 |
[1:20:00] | This new regulations specifically | 这一新制度具体来说 |
[1:20:03] | will have special criteria | 会适用具体的标准 |
[1:20:05] | that would apply to immediate life threatening conditions | 针对那些紧急危害生命的情形 |
[1:20:09] | Recognising that such patients | 即承认那些病人 |
[1:20:11] | are willing to accept a greater risk than that which normally be the case | 愿意承担比一般情况下更大的风险 |
[1:20:17] | It was only made a purchase by individuals | 个人要购买这些药 |
[1:20:20] | who have been prescribed the medication by a physician | 只能是先由医生开出处方 |
[1:20:23] | What the hell does that mean? | 这他妈都什么意思? |
[1:20:25] | It means we were unapproved Now we’re illegal! | 意思是我们未经许可 现在我们是非法的了! |
[1:20:30] | You put the seat down | 马桶坐垫给我放下来 |
[1:20:33] | Right | 嗯 |
[1:20:42] | Yep | 对 |
[1:20:43] | I’m gotta get these MDs | 我需要找一些医生 |
[1:20:44] | to write some goddamn prescriptions so we can keep dealin’ | 开一些该死的处方 这样我们才能继续买卖 |
[1:20:53] | Look I’m gonna stay on the domestic sides | 听着我会继续联系国内的医生 |
[1:20:55] | I need you to check the international | 我需要你帮我查看国际方面的 |
[1:20:57] | Start with Amsterdam | 从阿姆斯特丹开始 |
[1:20:59] | Right there’s a Dr Bradley in Alberta He’ll play ball | 没错 亚伯达有个叫布兰得利的医生 他会感兴趣 (加拿大省) |
[1:21:03] | Alright call me back | 有消息就回复我 |
[1:21:05] | Hey Chelsea | 切尔茜… |
[1:21:07] | Get em smokies a round of beers will you | 帮我送这些爷们一轮啤酒 |
[1:21:11] | Your credit cards are maxed | 你的信用卡刷爆了 |
[1:21:13] | The pharmacy bills are due you gotta hang on to your money huh? | 药店账单也到期了 你得省着点用知道吗? |
[1:21:22] | How bout that size? | 这种尺寸怎么样? |
[1:21:24] | – I think those would look nice on me – You aint gettin tits Rayon | – 我觉得我要这种尺寸会很美 – 你休想去隆乳 雷蒙 |
[1:21:29] | Now look Memberships are high and so is demand | 瞧 会费很高 需求也很高 |
[1:21:32] | So all we need is more members Where do we get those? | 我们唯一需要的就是更多会员 去哪儿找更多会员? |
[1:21:37] | – Support groups – Exactly | – 互助小组 – 完全正确 |
[1:21:40] | In the meantime we could try the bank | 同时我们可以试试银行 |
[1:21:43] | Oh yeah Bonnie and Clyde coming in for a loan | 是啊 邦妮和克莱德去申请贷款 (美国著名鸳鸯大盗) |
[1:21:51] | Will you stop staring at her tits you’re starting to look normal | 等你不再盯着她的咪咪看 你就开始像正常了 |
[1:22:01] | Oh you keep the change honey You deserve it | 留着当小费吧 亲爱的 你应得的 |
[1:22:12] | Sorry to hear about your dad’s Alzheimer Tuck | 塔克 抱歉听到你爸爸得了老年痴呆症 |
[1:22:15] | This will help– Woodroof | 这个能帮你 伍德鲁夫 |
[1:22:18] | There we go | 我们好了 |
[1:22:44] | This place is a shithole | 这个地方烂透了 |
[1:22:47] | I’ll give you one fifty a month | 我每月给你们150块租金 |
[1:22:50] | plus 20% off your membership for four months | 加上前4个月20%的会费折扣 |
[1:22:53] | – Mr Woodroof – Don’t try to con me | – 伍德鲁夫先生 – 别想骗过我 |
[1:22:55] | – We don’t want money – What the fuck do you want? | – 我们不要钱 – 那你们要什么? |
[1:22:57] | The house is free We want to help | 房子不收费 我们想帮忙 |
[1:23:07] | Well that’s good news | 这倒是好消息 |
[1:23:10] | Deal | 成交 |
[1:23:15] | You fuckin’ with me? | 你有在听吗? |
[1:23:24] | We got a club | 我们有了个俱乐部 |
[1:23:26] | Just down the street | 就在街尾 |
[1:23:26] | where you can get the meds that I’m talking about | 你们可以拿到我说的那些药 |
[1:23:32] | We treat more than five times the amount of patients | 我们治疗的病人 |
[1:23:35] | as large as any clinics | 是诊所治疗病人的五倍 |
[1:23:37] | And get this | 猜怎么着 |
[1:23:39] | We got one tenth of death ratio | 我们的死亡率只有10% |
[1:23:42] | So you wanna hear some more? Check us out | 你们想知道更多内容吗? 来找我们 |
[1:23:46] | Here’s my information | 这是我们的信息 |
[1:23:49] | Step on up At our place of business | 来我们的营业地方看看 |
[1:23:52] | We are open 24/7 | 我们7天24小时开张 |
[1:24:13] | She looks great | 她看着很美 |
[1:24:17] | I guess I didn’t make the cut | 看来我达不到她那样了 |
[1:24:23] | You made that choice yourself | 你自己做出的选择 |
[1:24:24] | It wasn’t a choice Dad | 那不是选择 爸爸 |
[1:24:28] | What do you want Raymond? | 你想要什么 瑞蒙德? |
[1:24:30] | Oh I’m fine thanks And you? | 噢 我很好 谢谢 你呢? |
[1:24:34] | Long time no see | 好久不见 |
[1:24:40] | I suppose I should thank you for wearing men’s clothes | 看来我应该感谢你换上了男装… |
[1:24:42] | and not embarrassing me | 没有让我丢脸 |
[1:24:44] | Are you ashamed of me? Because I haven’t realized that | 你为我感到羞愧吗? 我还没意识到呢 |
[1:24:48] | God help me | 上帝啊 帮帮我 |
[1:24:49] | He is helping you I have AIDS | 他帮你了 我得了艾滋 |
[1:25:11] | I’m sorry dad | 抱歉 爸爸 |
[1:25:26] | I met somebody who’s been very kind to me | 我遇到了一个人 他对我很好 |
[1:25:32] | And i’d like to repay that debt | 而且 我想回报他的恩情 |
[1:25:36] | But I need help | 但我需要帮助 |
[1:25:48] | Please? | 求您了? |
[1:25:52] | How’s Paul? | 保罗还好吗? |
[1:25:54] | Raymond | 雷蒙德 |
[1:25:56] | We’re working on different angle | 我们在想各种对策 |
[1:25:57] | Recoup it under a different name or something | 换一个名字申请补发什么的 |
[1:26:00] | I understand what you’re saying but the heat on this new rule from FDA | 我了解你想说什么 但考虑到药管局新规的压力 |
[1:26:03] | Sorry Mr Woodroof I’m not changing my mind | 抱歉 伍德鲁夫先生 我不打算改变主意 |
[1:26:06] | Goddamn it! | 他妈的! |
[1:26:20] | God when I meet you | 上帝 等我见你的时候 |
[1:26:25] | I gonna look pretty if it’s the last thing I do | 我要打扮得美美的 假如这是我最后一件事情 |
[1:26:33] | I’ll be a beautiful angel | 我要做个美丽的天使 |
[1:26:41] | Dr Browning I understand | 布朗宁医生 我能理解 |
[1:26:44] | Do you understand where I’m comin’ from? | 你知道我是哪儿的人吗? |
[1:26:47] | You doc | 你… 医生… |
[1:26:58] | Not one fucking MD would write me a script | 没有一个该死的医生肯给我开处方 |
[1:27:02] | Not one | 没有一个 |
[1:27:04] | Motherfuckers! | 混球! |
[1:27:09] | Oh well | 好吧 |
[1:27:12] | Maybe this will help | 也许这个能帮忙 |
[1:27:23] | Where’d you get this? | 你从哪儿搞到的? |
[1:27:28] | Did you sell your ass? | 你卖屁股了吗? |
[1:27:36] | Really where did you get it? | 说真的 你从哪儿搞到的钱? |
[1:27:44] | I sold my life insurance policy | 我卖了我的人寿保险单 |
[1:27:49] | Not like i’m gonna need it anyway | 就像我还用得到一样 |
[1:28:23] | Thank you | 谢谢 |
[1:28:37] | Guess who’s going to Mexico lookin’ for a hot date? | 猜谁要去墨西哥 赴个性感的约会? |
[1:28:41] | What do you say? | 你怎么说? |
[1:28:42] | Do I look like someone who takes vacations? | 我看上去像是要去度假的吗? |
[1:28:45] | A little tequila sunshine and tacos never hurt anybody | 一点龙舌兰酒 日光浴和玉米卷 又没有坏处 |
[1:28:48] | Sounds nice | 听着不错 |
[1:28:50] | Is that a no? | 答案是不吗? |
[1:28:52] | I kinda figure you might rain on my party | 我已经预料到你可能要让我的派对扫兴了 |
[1:28:53] | But hell I had to take a shot Didn’t I? | 但我总得试一下 对吗? |
[1:28:57] | Listen I’m onto something new | 听着 我在着手新东西 |
[1:28:59] | Alright looks real promising | 很有希望成功 |
[1:29:01] | I need to ask you a favor | 我需要你帮个忙 |
[1:29:03] | I need you to write me prescriptions | 我需要你开给我处方 |
[1:29:05] | so I can come back across the border | 好让我往返边境 |
[1:29:07] | I might not need it but if I do | 我可能不会用到 但假如我用到 |
[1:29:09] | Then I’ll have them | 它们能发挥作用 |
[1:29:12] | You know this law that the FDA just passed it’s total bullshit | 你知道药管局刚通过的这个规定 完全就是狗屁 |
[1:29:16] | – It’s all lip service – I know you’re right | – 全是口头支票 – 我知道 你说得对 |
[1:29:19] | And I can’t either I’m sorry | 我也不能做 很抱歉 |
[1:29:23] | We can’t write scripts for random people and random drugs | 我们不能给任意的人开任意的药 |
[1:29:26] | Plus what if something goes wrong with these drugs? | 再说万一这些药出了问题怎么办? |
[1:29:28] | – We could get sued lose our license – I know I know | – 我们可能被告 丢掉执照 – 我知道 我知道 |
[1:29:31] | I hear you | 我听懂了 |
[1:29:32] | Well had to give it a shot | 总得尝试一下嘛 |
[1:29:34] | Speaking of | 说起来 |
[1:29:36] | I’ll be taking one this afternoon | 今天下午我会去度假 |
[1:29:38] | Thinking about you | 同时想着你 |
[1:29:40] | Senor! | 先生! |
[1:29:41] | You keep that nurse Ratched | 那个你留着吧 拉契特护士长 (“飞越疯人院”角色) |
[1:30:18] | Okay i’m taking you to the hospital | 我要送你去医院 |
[1:30:20] | – C’mon – No no no! | – 来 – 不 不! |
[1:30:23] | – Rayon trust me – No! | – 雷蒙 相信我 – 不! |
[1:30:30] | I don’t wanna die | 我不想死啊 |
[1:30:34] | You’re not gonna die | 你不会死的 |
[1:30:36] | You’re not gonna die Now just trust me c’mon! | 你不会死的 你要…相信我 来吧! |
[1:30:50] | Secretions that the caterpillar uses to protect itself | 毛毛虫用来保护自己的分泌物 |
[1:30:53] | during the incubation period | 在孵化成蝶期间 |
[1:30:54] | act as a non-toxic anti-viral for humans | 可以成为人类的无害抗病毒素 |
[1:30:59] | The answer to a question | 作为一个治疗的办法 |
[1:31:02] | Check this out | 看这篇文章 |
[1:31:04] | It’s The Lancet medical review | 这是”柳叶刀”的医学评论 |
[1:31:06] | And they published a study conducted in France | 他们发布了法国的一项研究 |
[1:31:09] | It proves AZT alone is too toxic for most to tolerate | 它证明单独的AZT对大多数人来说毒性太大 无法承受 |
[1:31:13] | and had no lasting effect on HIV blood levels | 而且对HIV血液浓度没有长期的作用 |
[1:31:17] | Of course Avinex industries and the NIH | 当然 抗艾产业还有国家卫生所 |
[1:31:19] | they didn’t include the study in their press release | 他们没把这个纳入新闻发布 |
[1:31:21] | Of course they didn’t | 他们当然不会 |
[1:31:23] | Now these are early trial results for Fluconazole | 这个是氟康唑的初期测试结果 |
[1:31:27] | – The anti-fungal? – Yeah | – 抗真菌药? – 是的 |
[1:31:28] | I read about this | 我听说过它 |
[1:31:31] | – You want to take some home? – As much I can carry | – 想带些回家吗? – 能带多少带多少 |
[1:31:41] | – You can come in if you want – Oh no | – 你想的话可以进来 – 噢 不了 |
[1:31:49] | I took him off of it as you instructed | 我按照你指示的停掉了药 |
[1:31:51] | He’s just on morphine now | 他现在只是处于麻醉中 |
[1:32:05] | I’ll be in my office | 我会在我的办公室 |
[1:32:07] | Thanks for calling | 谢谢通知我 |
[1:33:38] | Walker Dorsett | 沃克 道斯特 |
[1:33:40] | Blount Newsome | 布朗特 纽桑 |
[1:33:42] | Jeffcoat | 杰夫寇特 |
[1:33:46] | These are patients? | 这些都是病人? |
[1:33:47] | Yes sir | 是的 先生 |
[1:33:57] | They’re also the names of players on the Dallas Cowboys | 他们同时也是达拉斯小牛队的选手名字 |
[1:34:02] | No shit? | 真的吗? |
[1:34:05] | Well that’s a hell of a coincidence isn’t? | 这年头真是无巧不成书 对不对? |
[1:34:08] | – Isn’t this a little ridiculous? – You said it | – 这会不会有点荒谬? – 是你说的 |
[1:34:11] | Can you prove these are patients? | 你能证明这些是病人吗? |
[1:34:14] | Can you prove they’re not? | 你能证明不是吗? |
[1:34:19] | – How’re you doing Denise? – All right | – 还好吗 丹尼丝? – 还行 |
[1:34:26] | Those are the emergencies | 这些是紧急事项 |
[1:34:30] | Where is the Idiot? | 那个傻瓜呢? |
[1:34:33] | I thought you knew | 我以为你知道 |
[1:34:36] | At the hospital | 他在医院 |
[1:35:09] | I need security on the fourth floor right away | 我需要保安来四楼 尽快 |
[1:35:23] | Mr Woodroof | 伍德鲁夫先生 |
[1:35:24] | – You need to wait outside – You son of a bitch | – 你得在外面等 – 你个混球 |
[1:35:26] | Mr Woodroof | 伍德鲁夫先生 |
[1:35:28] | Excuse me | 抱歉 |
[1:35:29] | You need to wait outside | 你得在外面等 |
[1:35:31] | – You are a murderer! – Security | – 杀人犯! – 保安 |
[1:35:33] | You call yourself a doctor huh? | 你好意思叫自己医生吗? |
[1:35:35] | You are a fucking murderer! | 你是他妈的杀人犯! |
[1:35:37] | Get off me | 放开我 |
[1:35:40] | Don’t let him kill you | 别让他害死你们 |
[1:35:41] | Take him out of here | 把他带走 |
[1:35:43] | Take him out of this hopital! | 把他带离这医院! |
[1:35:47] | Don’t let them toxicate you! | 别让他毒死你们! |
[1:36:52] | Oh Jesus | 我的上帝 |
[1:37:19] | Excuse me | 请稍等 |
[1:37:23] | I got two from Austin | 我有两个奥斯丁来的 |
[1:37:24] | All on AZT | 都在使用AZT |
[1:37:26] | Their insurance is paying for the treatment | 他们有医疗保险 |
[1:37:27] | But they don know if they can afford to switch | 但他们不知道能不能承担转治疗费用 |
[1:37:30] | Hook them up | 给他们安排吧 |
[1:37:32] | But We’re pretty cash poor | 可是… 我们手头没多少现金了 |
[1:37:40] | Sell the car | 把车卖了 |
[1:38:13] | Anemia | 贫血 |
[1:38:14] | Cancer | 癌症 |
[1:38:16] | Bone Marrow depletion | 骨髓衰竭 |
[1:38:17] | Seizures Fever Hearing loss Impotence | 癫痫 发烧 失聪 阳痿 |
[1:38:21] | Neuropathy | 神经病变 |
[1:38:23] | Sound like AIDS to you? | 对立来说 有像艾滋的吗? |
[1:38:26] | Nah That there comes | 没有 有的只是 |
[1:38:28] | in a box of AZT a list of side effects | 一盒AZT 一长串的副作用 |
[1:38:33] | No wonder Rayon is dead | 难怪雷蒙会死了 |
[1:38:35] | Rayon was a drug addict | 雷蒙是个瘾君子 |
[1:38:38] | He didn’t die for one day on AZT | 他不是因为用了一天的AZT才死的 |
[1:38:41] | He died from the disease as a whole | 他是被疾病整个夺走了生命 |
[1:38:44] | You stole my prescription pad Ron! | 还有你偷了我的处方笺 罗恩! |
[1:38:47] | So don’t accuse me of acting irresponsibly! | 所以别指控我没负责任! |
[1:38:50] | Rayon came to the hospital on his own | 雷蒙是自己决定入院的 |
[1:38:52] | And got dragged out in goddamn garbage bag | 然后被装进垃圾袋抬出来 |
[1:38:55] | He was my friend too! | 他也是我的朋友! |
[1:39:14] | Read them | 读读这个 |
[1:40:22] | I want all my HIV patients on medical studies | 我希望我所有的医学临床HIV病人 |
[1:40:25] | to have their AZT dosage lowered to minimum 600mg | AZT的摄入量都减少到最小的600毫克 |
[1:40:30] | I got over 3 thousand people who need to get their hands on Peptide T | 我手头有三千人需要获得T肽素 |
[1:40:33] | – Including me – Yeah I understand | – 包括我 – 我知道 |
[1:40:35] | They shut her lab down What can I say? | 他们关闭了她的实验室 我能怎么做? |
[1:40:37] | If I don’t get it by the end of the week I wanna file a lawsuit | 如果我这周末得不到 我就提起诉讼 |
[1:40:39] | Come on Ron | 别这样 罗恩 |
[1:40:41] | We lost the restraining order remember? | 我们输了限制令的官司 还记得吗? |
[1:40:43] | This is Texas | 这是德州 |
[1:40:45] | The court system is your final resort | 法院体系只是你的最后手段 |
[1:40:46] | Well find a place where it’s fucking ain’t | 那找个不保守的地方 |
[1:40:48] | Alright go to | 比如 |
[1:40:50] | San Francisco get me a goddamn sissy judge just figure it out! | 旧金山 给我找个娘泡法官 想想办法! |
[1:40:58] | Ten thousand | 一万块 |
[1:41:01] | Perfect | 好极了 |
[1:41:14] | Now I’d like to turn it over to my colleague in the CDC | 现在我要介绍我的疾控中心同事 |
[1:41:17] | Who’ll talk about Prevention | 他将谈预防问题 |
[1:41:28] | Mr Woodroof | 伍德鲁夫先生 |
[1:41:31] | Would you kindly tell us what you are doing? | 能告诉我们你在做什么吗? |
[1:41:32] | Just giving people information Richard | 只是给人们提供信息 理查德 |
[1:41:34] | At this trial I’m in | 关于我在接受的测试 |
[1:41:36] | And make sure they know what’s going on | 还有让他们知道是什么情况 |
[1:41:38] | And what is going on? | 那么是什么情况? |
[1:41:40] | Why did you cut off Peptide T Richard? | 为什么禁掉了T肽素 理查德? |
[1:41:43] | Non toxic drug that I got proof it works | 我能证明有效的无害药 |
[1:41:46] | Not only the national institute of mental health Your own people | 包括国家心理健康机构 你们的自己人 |
[1:41:49] | says it’s completely safe | 说绝对安全的 |
[1:41:51] | Mr Woodroof | 伍德鲁夫先生 |
[1:41:52] | I’m afraid that you’re nothing more than a common drug dealer | 很抱歉 你只是一个普通的药贩子 |
[1:41:56] | – So if you’ll excuse us – Oh I’m the drug dealer | – 所以假如可以的话… – 噢 我是药贩子 |
[1:41:59] | No you’re the fuckin’ drug dealer | 你才是该死的药贩子 |
[1:42:01] | Goddamn people are dying | 妈的 人们在不断死去 |
[1:42:03] | And y’all up there are afraid | 而你们却在那儿担心 |
[1:42:05] | that we’re gonna find an alternative without you | 我们会撇开你们找出治疗的办法 |
[1:42:07] | See the pharma companies pay the FDA | 制药公司付钱给药管局 |
[1:42:11] | to push their product | 来推销它们的产品 |
[1:42:12] | Fuck no they don’t wanna see my research | 难怪它们不想看我他妈的研究 |
[1:42:15] | I don’t have enough cash in my pocket to make it worth their while | 我口袋里没那么多钱来收买它们 |
[1:42:18] | – It’s enough – That’s it right there | – 够了 – 没错 就是这样 |
[1:42:19] | I’m gonna be a pain in your ass till I’m six feet under | 我会一直当你的眼中钉 直到我入土 |
[1:42:21] | Let’s go outside now | 请到外面 |
[1:42:22] | Maybe one day | 也许到哪一天 |
[1:42:23] | You’ll get off your ass and do your fucking job! | 你才会夹紧屁股 做好本职工作! |
[1:42:26] | I need you to leave let’s go | 我需要你离开 请出去 |
[1:42:28] | Here pass this around | 给 大家都传一下 |
[1:42:30] | Here Don’t listen to those cocksuckers | 别听这些傻逼的 |
[1:42:41] | We think it is in everyone’s best interest that you resign | 我们认为你辞职是符合各方利益的做法 |
[1:42:50] | I won’t | 我不会的 |
[1:42:52] | You’ll have to fire me | 你得解雇我 |
[1:42:55] | Eve | 艾芙 |
[1:42:57] | Eve? | 艾芙? |
[1:42:59] | Y’all go fuck yourselves! | 都去你妈的吧! |
[1:43:15] | One left | 还剩一瓶 |
[1:43:22] | That took some balls | 你做得很带种啊 |
[1:43:27] | Hey A nice warm hug | 来 来一个温暖的拥抱… |
[1:43:35] | That’s what you need | 这就是你需要的 |
[1:43:38] | That and | 这个 |
[1:43:39] | A day of watchin some bull ridin | 加上找天看一次骑牛大赛 |
[1:43:42] | doctor Woodroof’s orders | 这是伍德鲁夫医生的指令 |
[1:43:57] | You ever miss a regular life? | 你有想念过正常的生活吗? |
[1:44:01] | Regular life? | 正常的生活? |
[1:44:04] | What’s that? | 那是什么? |
[1:44:06] | It doesn’t exist | 它从来不存在 |
[1:44:10] | Yeah I guess | 也许吧 |
[1:44:14] | I don’t know I just want | 我不知道 我只想 |
[1:44:18] | What? | 只想什么? |
[1:44:22] | An ice-cold beer bull ride again | 有一瓶冰镇啤酒 再骑一次公牛 |
[1:44:29] | Take my woman dancing | 带着我的女人跳舞 |
[1:44:36] | I want kids | 我想有个小孩 |
[1:44:41] | I got one one life right? mine | 我只有… 只有一辈子 对吗? |
[1:44:45] | But I want someone else sometimes | 但我有时候想成为别的人 |
[1:44:54] | Sometimes I feel I’m fighting for a life I just ain’t got the time to live | 有时我觉得自己是在为没可能活过的另一个人生去奋斗 |
[1:45:01] | I want it all to mean something | 我希望它能有点价值 |
[1:45:07] | It does | 它有的 |
[1:47:04] | Sir sir | 先生 先生 |
[1:47:05] | Step over by your vehicle | 走到你的车旁边来 |
[1:47:07] | Step over by your car | 走到你的车旁边来 |
[1:47:09] | – Hey I got this – Sir step out of the road | – 嘿 交给我来 – 先生 请离开马路 |
[1:47:12] | Hey I got it | 嘿 我来接手 |
[1:47:13] | Ron what the hell is going on? | 罗恩 你到底怎么了? |
[1:47:16] | Do you understand me? | 你能听懂我吗? |
[1:47:19] | Come on | 来吧 |
[1:47:20] | Why don’t I get you home | 我送你回家 |
[1:48:14] | The constitution specifically the ninth amendment | 宪法 尤其是第九修正案 |
[1:48:18] | does not state that you have the right to be | 并未主张你有权 |
[1:48:20] | mentally healthy or physically healthy | 是心理健康的 或生理健康的 |
[1:48:23] | It does state that you have a right to chose your own medical care | 但确有主张你有权选择自己的医疗救治 |
[1:48:28] | but that is interpreted as medical care | 但该医疗救治被解释为 |
[1:48:30] | that is approved by the Food and Drug Administration | 需得到食品和药物管理局批准 |
[1:48:34] | Regarding the FDA | 关于药管局 |
[1:48:36] | the court is highly disturbed by its bullying tactics | 本庭深感困扰其采用恐吓手段… |
[1:48:40] | and direct interference | 而且直接干扰 |
[1:48:41] | with a drug whose own agency has found to be non-toxic | 连自身都认定为无害的药物的流通 |
[1:48:45] | The FDA was formed to protect people | 药管局的成立是为保护人民 |
[1:48:48] | not prevent them from getting help | 而不是阻止他们获得救助 |
[1:48:51] | The law does not seem to make much common sense sometimes | 有时候我们的法律制订得不合情理 |
[1:48:55] | If a person has been found to be terminally ill | 如果一个人被确认已经病入膏肓… |
[1:48:59] | they ought to be able to | 他们应该有权 |
[1:49:00] | take just about anything they feel will help | 任何他们认为会有帮助的方法… |
[1:49:02] | but that is not the law | 但法律不是这样 |
[1:49:06] | Mr Woodroof | 伍德鲁夫先生 |
[1:49:07] | I’m moved to compassion by your plight | 我对你的处境非常的同情 |
[1:49:10] | But what is lacking here is the legal authority to intervene | 但我们目前缺少一个合法当局的介入 |
[1:49:15] | I’m sorry | 很抱歉 |
[1:49:17] | This case is hereby dismissed | 本案驳回 不予受理 |
[1:49:59] | What? | 怎么了? |