英文名称:Daddy Issues
年代:2018
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:24] | Follow Your dreams, or they’ll chase you forever. | 去追寻你的梦想 否则抱憾终生 |
[00:32] | Follow your– follow your dreams, or they’ll chase you forever. | 追 追寻你的梦想 否则抱憾终生 |
[00:39] | Follow your– follow your dreams, or they’ll chase you forever. | 追 追寻你的梦想 否则抱憾终生 |
[00:47] | They’ll chase you forever. They’ll chase you forever. | 他们使你抱憾终生 使你抱憾终生 |
[00:50] | Follow your dreams, or they’ll chase you forever. | 追寻你的梦想 否则抱憾终生 |
[00:58] | Follow your dreams, or they’ll chase you forever. | 追寻你的梦想 否则抱憾终生 |
[01:11] | My life sucks. | 我这辈子糟透了 |
[01:14] | I haven’t sold once piece of clothing in weeks. | 我几周内一件衣服都没卖出去 |
[01:17] | I have no new design ideas. | 我想不出来什么新的设计了 |
[01:21] | I’m fucking terrified. | 我他妈糟透了 |
[01:25] | Well then, I assume you have plenty of animal crackers on hand. | 那么 我想你手头上会有很多动物饼干 |
[01:31] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[01:32] | My dad used to give me animal crackers when I was scared. | 我害怕时 我爸就会给我动物饼干 |
[01:36] | Yeah, Of the thunder and lightning. | 没错 雷电交加的时候 |
[01:39] | How the fuck do you know that? | 你他妈是怎么知道的 |
[01:41] | I don’t know, I remember it. | 不晓得 我只是依稀记得 |
[01:44] | You told me a couple of years ago. | 你几年前跟我说过 |
[01:46] | We were right here. Just like now | 当时就是在这里 就像现在这样 |
[01:48] | and a storm was rolling in. | 一阵飓风席卷而来 |
[01:52] | You remember that? | 你真还记得那些 |
[01:55] | I remember everything you say, Jasmine. | 我记得你说过的每件事 杰丝敏 |
[01:58] | Jesus. | 天呐 |
[02:00] | I barely remember anything about him | 我几乎记不得任何有关于他的事情了 |
[02:02] | and you remember some random comment | 而你却记得我在该死的两年前 |
[02:04] | I made two fucking years ago. | 随口说的什么破事儿 |
[02:06] | My memory is of you, not him. | 我的记忆独属于你 无关于他 |
[02:09] | You know, I don’t get why you’re not a therapist. | 我不明白 你干嘛不当个治疗师 |
[02:14] | I’m way too crazy. | 我太疯狂了 |
[02:16] | I love that you’re crazy. | 我真是爱死你的疯狂了 |
[02:30] | I love that you’re crazy too. | 我也爱死你的疯狂了 |
[02:55] | Get undressed. | 衣服脱了 |
[03:21] | Fix your hair. | 头发扎起来 |
[03:34] | Put on the blue outfit. | 穿蓝色那套衣服 |
[03:54] | Have a seat. | 坐下来 |
[04:04] | Does someone want their allowance? | 有没有人想要点零花钱呢 |
[04:07] | Me, I do. I do. | 我 是我呢 是我 |
[04:10] | Sweetheart, is that how we ask for things? | 甜心 该怎么要东西啊 |
[04:16] | Please, Daddy? Please? | 求你了 爹地 求你了好不 |
[04:19] | Mmm, little Jazzy. You know that’s not what we do. | 小杰丝 你知道这样可不行的 |
[04:25] | I don’t come to you, | 我不会走到你面前的 |
[04:29] | you come to me. | 是你靠近我 |
[04:36] | Please, Daddy? Please? | 求你了 爹地 求你了呢 |
[05:08] | 玛娅 – O – 玛娅 奥兰治县 加州 | |
[05:12] | 比芭·帕泽雷拉 佛罗伦萨 意大利 | |
[05:14] | 没错 又是个“棒儿不动”之夜 | |
[05:22] | 来自比芭 你的靓妞跟你就相距一小时路程 而且标记去的每个地方 | |
[05:28] | 来自玛娅 那就在她发推的地方照个相 | |
[05:32] | 来自玛娅 我叫玛娅 跟你做了两年 网络性爱了 或许爱上你了 | |
[05:33] | 来自比芭 说爱我也太大胆了 试试看 坐我脸上 | |
[05:58] | It’s Jim. | 是吉姆 |
[06:01] | Lock is still broke. | 锁还是没修好 |
[06:04] | Dinner. | 晚饭好了 |
[06:07] | Oh my god. | 我的天呐 |
[06:16] | I see you. | 我看见你了 |
[06:17] | I see you. I see you. | 我看见你了 我看见你了 |
[06:21] | Look at you. | 看到你了 |
[06:26] | Booyah! Nikkei’s rallying, D. | 欧耶 日经指数上涨了 D |
[06:28] | We agreed you wouldn’t do this at dinner. | 我们说好了 你不在晚饭时看这个 |
[06:31] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 哦 抱歉 |
[06:32] | Did we agree about me making us 30k in 20 minutes | 那我们说好过 20分钟赚3万的事吗 |
[06:34] | because that’s what daddy just did. | 因为那就是爸爸刚刚做到的 |
[06:37] | Yeah, he did. | 是的 他做到了 |
[06:39] | Cha-ching! | 赚钱咯 |
[06:41] | – Excuse me, 30,000 dollars. – Fuck yeah, I did. | -三万美元吗 -是呢 我赚了 |
[06:44] | Seriously, Jim? In front of Sammy? | 吉姆 你认真的 在萨米面前讲这些 |
[06:45] | How many times do I have to ask? | 我要跟你说多少次才行 |
[06:47] | You teach your daughter nothing but bad habits. | 你除了教女儿些坏习惯还能教她什么 |
[06:49] | This whole house is a bad habit. | 这一屋子都是坏习惯 |
[06:51] | Then I have a great idea, leave! | 那我有个不错的建议 你倒是走啊 |
[06:54] | Go to college like every other kid your age. | 像其他同龄人一样上大学去 |
[06:57] | Get out! Be normal. | 离开这个家 过得正常点 |
[06:59] | Or at least as normal as someone like you can be. | 起码尽量过得正常一点 |
[07:02] | OK, well now that you just made all of this money, can I go? | 既然你已经赚了这些钱 我能走了吗 |
[07:08] | – Move to Italy? – Yeah. | -搬意大利去吗 -是的 |
[07:13] | – Fuck that. – Jim. | -做你妈的梦 -吉姆 |
[07:14] | Well sorry, but there’s– | 好吧抱歉 但是也没 |
[07:16] | Well, yeah. But there’s no effing way | 没错 但是我他妈绝不会 |
[07:18] | I’m paying for anyone to go draw cartoons in Rome. | 花钱供哪个人去罗马画漫画 |
[07:21] | It’s Florence. | 是佛罗伦萨 |
[07:22] | Florence, Rome, Sweden! Who gives a shit? | 佛罗伦萨 罗马 瑞典 谁管啊 |
[07:24] | You could take classes and draw your Powerpuff Girls in this state, | 你可以在加州上课 画你的飞天小女警 |
[07:27] | that’s been taking taxes out of my ass for the past ten years | 过去的十年里 加州都从我这儿 |
[07:29] | with an iron fucking fist. | 抢了他妈多少税了 |
[07:30] | – Sell! – You just said you made 30,000 dollars. | -卖了 -你刚刚说你赚了三万 |
[07:33] | Jesus, Maya give it up! | 天哪 玛娅放弃吧 |
[07:35] | It’s not happening. | 那不可能 |
[07:36] | No one here is paying for you | 这儿没人付钱供你 |
[07:38] | to go on some two year les-cation | 去参加什么两年的女同假日 |
[07:42] | “I’m an artist” fantasy. | 让你幻想自己是个艺术家 |
[07:45] | Besides, what do you need in Italy so bad that you can’t get here? | 再说了 意大利什么东西是这儿没有的 |
[07:48] | I don’t belong here, mom. OK? | 妈妈 我不属于这儿 你明白吗 |
[07:54] | I need to be somewhere where the people appreciate sensitivity, | 我要去一个人们欣赏感性 |
[07:59] | and art, and romance. | 欣赏艺术 欣赏浪漫的地方 |
[08:06] | And where people understand and appreciate me. | 那儿的人要能理解和欣赏我 |
[08:14] | – That was a big drink! – I’m done. | -真能喝 -我喝完了 |
[08:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:23] | 杰丝敏·J 我为自己代言 | |
[08:29] | Oh, I’m so good. | 我真棒 |
[08:31] | Right now I’m just all about | 现在我只是全力搜集 |
[08:32] | collecting information and inspiration. | 有用信息和奇思妙想 |
[08:35] | I just want to be like a sponge, you know, | 我只想像个海绵一样 |
[08:37] | like I just want to soak in other people’s knowledge. | 我只想浸泡在其他人想法的海洋中 |
[08:40] | I’m so tired of always being the one to give. | 我厌倦了做那个出点子的人 |
[08:44] | So tired of people always expecting me to talk about me, | 厌倦了人们总希望我谈论自己的想法 |
[08:47] | but like what if I don’t want to talk about me? Sorry, | 如果我不想谈我的想法呢 抱歉 |
[08:50] | but at some point, | 但是在某些时候 |
[08:50] | it’s got to be about someone else. | 肯定也要有别人说了算 |
[08:52] | Wait. This angle sucks. | 等等 这个拍照角度真糟 |
[08:55] | Man, I wish I could get somebody to just like take one from a better– | 真希望我能找个谁 拍照技术更 |
[09:02] | 玛娅 – O – 玛娅 奥兰治县 加州 | |
[09:03] | 杰丝敏·J标记了她的位置 是时候让你梦想成真了 | |
[09:07] | 比芭·帕泽雷拉 佛罗伦萨 意大利 | |
[09:40] | Look. | 你看 |
[09:41] | Your mom’s really old. | 你妈妈真的已经老了 |
[09:43] | Yeah, well she had me late in life. | 是啊 她老来得子 |
[09:45] | So skunk-head beaver was an accident? | 所以臭鼬头一样的小逼是个意外么 |
[09:48] | I don’t think anything’s an accident. | 我不相信什么意外 |
[09:55] | – What up? – Hi. | -你好啊 -你好 |
[09:58] | Doug. Can I get you a drink? | 我是道格 我能请你喝一杯吗 |
[10:01] | Uh, uh. No, thanks. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[10:04] | Come on, come on it’s no pressure, | 来吧 不用客气 |
[10:06] | really it’s just a friendly Dougie gesture. | 就是想展示一下我友好形象 |
[10:09] | A Barolo and a Jager Bomb. | 一杯巴罗洛葡萄酒和一杯雅格炸弹 |
[10:13] | Oh hey, hey sit, sit, sit down. | 别走 快坐下 坐下 |
[10:18] | So Vice, right? | 你是个坏姑娘 对吧 |
[10:20] | – Huh? – Puff Po? | -什么 -波波头 |
[10:23] | Yes, see you’re like one of those quirky weird chicks, where you look. | 没错 你看起来像一个古怪的妞 |
[10:27] | Weird, but you’re super-hot | 古怪 但是你超级性感 |
[10:29] | and you’re into facts and news and shit, right? | 你对事实 新闻和那些狗屁很感兴趣吧 |
[10:32] | – I’m getting warm? – Not really. | -我说的对吗 -差的有点远 |
[10:34] | Okay. OK. Well, you got to be careful what you read anyways. | 行吧 不管怎样 你别什么都信 |
[10:37] | It’s all corporate bullshit. | 那全是他妈放屁 |
[10:40] | Cause you know when you buy all the information, | 因为只要你买通所有信息来源 |
[10:43] | you can own anyone how you want. | 你就可以随意支配任何人 |
[10:46] | Did you just misquote a John Mayer song? | 你是改了 约翰·迈耶的歌吗 |
[10:52] | No, I don’t even know who John– I mean– | 不 我甚至不知道那是谁 我想说 |
[10:55] | Hey, why don’t you go ahead and give me your phone? | 要不你走之前 先把手机给我一下 |
[10:57] | I’ll put my digits in there. We’ll get together this weekend. | 我把我的号码输进去 可以周末聚聚 |
[10:59] | – Extreme brunch, you’re extreme brunch? – No, no thank you. | -早午餐行吗 -不了 谢谢 |
[11:02] | I’m– I’m not really… | 我 我真不是 |
[11:05] | – interest– thank you though. – Thanks for what? | -有趣 但还是谢了 -谢什么 |
[11:07] | – I didn’t even– – Oh, for the wine. | -我都不知道你谢我什么 -谢你的酒 |
[11:10] | Okay. Just do me a favor | 好吧 不过就当帮我个忙 |
[11:12] | and don’t act like you’re all thankful and shit. | 不用表现得真的很感谢什么的 |
[11:14] | ‘Cause you got your Barolo | 因为你有了巴罗洛酒 |
[11:15] | and now you’re just blowing me off, right? | 然后你就不理我了 不是吗 |
[11:17] | I’m not just blowing you off. I just– | 我不是不理你 我只是 |
[11:19] | – Why don’t you just give me your phone and– – No. | -那为什么不给我你的手机 -不 |
[11:21] | Or we can go somewhere and get a little closer. | 或者我们也可以去别的哪儿亲热一下 |
[11:25] | I’m sorry, I’m not really– | 我很抱歉 我真不太想 |
[11:26] | Sup, bro! | 怎么啦 小老弟 |
[11:29] | Take a break, pink shirt. | 喘口气 小粉 |
[11:31] | Boy, bye. | 走好啊 小老弟 |
[11:34] | – You– – Huh? | -你是 -啥 |
[11:38] | Uh, I mean– | 我的意思是 |
[11:41] | Uh, thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[12:06] | Happy birthday, Barbara. | 生日快乐 芭芭拉 |
[12:18] | Happy birthday, Mom. | 生日快乐 妈妈 |
[12:23] | We sure miss you. | 我们真的好想你 |
[12:45] | What? | 干嘛 |
[12:50] | I knew as soon as you were late. | 你一迟到我就知道了 |
[12:54] | Dad, I was ten minutes | 爸爸 我只迟了十分钟 |
[12:55] | Is it pills or are we back to injecting? | 药片还是注射 |
[13:00] | I’m sorry I’m late, OK? | 抱歉我迟到了 行了吗 |
[13:05] | I was in surgery. | 我做手术来着 |
[13:17] | I hope you’re lying. | 我希望你在说谎 |
[13:20] | Please don’t tell me you’ve become the kind of doctor | 请不要告诉我你已经成了那种 |
[13:22] | who operates on his patients high as a kite? | 嗨上天了还给患者做手术的医生 |
[13:25] | Of course not. | 当然不是 |
[13:27] | Well… | 好吧 |
[13:34] | I’m–I’m sorry. | 我 我很抱歉 |
[13:58] | What, Simon? | 怎么 西蒙 |
[14:02] | You think I don’t understand how you hurt. | 你以为我不能理解你有多痛苦吗 |
[14:08] | How I hurt? | 我有多痛苦 |
[14:11] | It’s been ten years. | 已经十年了 |
[14:14] | Eleven. | 是十一年 |
[14:18] | So I get why you do it. | 我知道你为什么做这些了 |
[14:22] | But if you’re shooting up before surgery you’re gonna lose you lice– | 但要是在手术前吸毒 你的医生执照就 |
[14:25] | I’m fine! | 我 很 好 |
[14:57] | Who wants a micro-dose? | 谁想来一点点 |
[15:09] | Just your type, huh? | 是你喜欢的类型 是吧 |
[15:11] | She’s everyone’s type. | 谁不喜欢她 |
[18:13] | So, what’s your deal? | 你怎么说 |
[18:17] | Hi. | 你好啊 |
[18:19] | I… I’m just taking a break. | 我 我只是想歇一会儿 |
[18:24] | Nah, brah. I mean like in life. | 不 妹子 我是说生活中 |
[18:28] | Like, what do you do? | 譬如 你做什么呢 |
[18:35] | I, uhm– | 我 |
[18:37] | I draw. | 我画画 |
[18:41] | I make like modern cartoons, | 我画一些现代漫画 |
[18:45] | I guess you could call them. | 你也许知道一些 |
[18:49] | But, uh… | 但是 |
[18:52] | But what I’m actually trying to do is | 但是我真正在做的 |
[18:55] | get enough money together to go study in Italy. | 是凑够钱去意大利读书 |
[19:01] | No shit. | 认真的吗 |
[19:03] | Yeah shit. | 是认真的 |
[19:06] | Accademia D’Arte… | 艺术学院 |
[19:09] | in Florence. It’s my dream school. | 在佛罗伦萨 我梦想中的学校 |
[19:15] | But whatever. Because… | 但是有什么用 反正 |
[19:18] | I can’t make enough money on my own | 我自己赚不到足够的钱 |
[19:22] | and my parents won’t help me. So… | 我的父母也不肯资助我 所以 |
[19:27] | I’m kind of just waiting. | 我大概只是在等 |
[19:31] | For… for what? | 等 什么 |
[19:34] | Something. | 等待些什么 |
[19:38] | For anything. | 又什么都没等 |
[19:39] | I’m kind of just waiting for my life to start to happen. | 我大概是在等待我的人生开始 |
[19:45] | You know. | 你知道的 |
[19:49] | I feel like I’ve just been waiting it out for so long. | 我感觉我已经等了太长时间了 |
[19:55] | The isolation… | 孤立 |
[19:59] | The teasing. | 嘲讽 |
[20:03] | Just feeling stuck. | 感觉一切停滞不前 |
[20:06] | People don’t really make fun of you for being different anymore | 现在人们嘲笑你不再是因为你与众不同 |
[20:08] | they kind of think it’s cool. | 他们只是觉得这样很酷 |
[20:10] | They kind of admire it. | 他们很欣赏这么做 |
[20:14] | But they’re still them. | 但是他们终究是他们 |
[20:18] | And you’re still you. | 你终究是你自己 |
[20:22] | Something’s really changed. | 有些东西真的改变了 |
[20:26] | I’m just tired of sitting in the backseat. | 我只是受够了坐在后座 |
[20:31] | You don’t drive? | 你不能开车吗 |
[20:34] | No, no, no, I’m sorry, I’m sorry. It’s uh… | 不 不 抱歉 其实 |
[20:39] | It’s not like a real car. | 我说的不是真正的车子 |
[20:41] | It’s like someone else is driving | 生活就像别人开着车 |
[20:45] | and I’m sitting in the backseat of… that car, | 而我只能坐在后座上一样 |
[20:51] | – that someone else is driving. – Okay. | -有其他人在开 -懂了 |
[20:53] | You think I’m an idiot. | 你真当我是傻子吗 |
[20:55] | I know it’s not a real car. | 我当然知道那不是真的车 |
[20:57] | I’m talking about taking control, | 我在说的是 掌控生活 |
[21:01] | being in the front seat. | 坐在前排 |
[21:05] | I’m sorry I didn’t really mean that. | 对不起 我真不是那个意思 |
[21:14] | So you thought | 所以你以为 |
[21:16] | I didn’t understand… your brilliant car analogy? | 我不明白你的汽车梗吗 |
[21:20] | But it was you that didn’t understand? | 但实际上没明白的人是你 |
[21:23] | You didn’t understand? | 你没明白 |
[21:24] | It was you. | 是你 |
[21:35] | You’re just so… | 你真是太 |
[21:37] | – So what? – You’re just so magic. | -太怎么 -太不可思议了 |
[21:48] | Catch me later. | 一会儿见 |
[22:28] | Hey, right now! Sam’s up… | 就现在 山姆起床了 |
[22:38] | What is it? | 什么情况 |
[22:41] | My mother. | 我妈 |
[22:52] | You’ve stayed all weekend? | 你整个周末都待在这吗 |
[22:54] | You asked me to. | 不是你要求的吗 |
[22:57] | Oh, well. | 好吧 |
[22:59] | Help me clean up. | 帮我收拾一下 |
[23:05] | Hello, love. | 早上好 宝贝儿 |
[23:11] | Ooo. Saucy little minx. | 我亲爱的小骚货 |
[23:15] | Who are you, my little pink poodle? | 你是谁 粉粉的小可爱 |
[23:17] | Hi, I’m Maya. | 你好 我叫玛娅 |
[23:22] | Maya. | 玛娅 |
[23:24] | It’s good to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[23:25] | Jasmine! | 杰丝敏 |
[23:29] | – Baby. – Mom. | -宝贝儿 -妈 |
[23:31] | Mom. | 妈 |
[23:34] | You can’t just show up when you want to show up. | 你不能这样想出现就出现 |
[23:36] | I’m finished cleaning, and pack a bag. | 我已经收拾好了 打包好了 |
[23:39] | What? | 你在说啥 |
[23:40] | We have to be on the road. | 我们得出发了 |
[23:41] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[23:43] | Road to where? | 要去哪 |
[23:45] | Vegas, baby! | 拉斯维加斯啊 宝贝儿 |
[23:47] | We’re getting married! | 我们要结婚了 |
[23:49] | -Who is– Chuck! | -跟谁 -查克 |
[24:01] | – Jazz. – Oh my god. | -杰丝 -我的天呐 |
[24:04] | Meet your new step-daddy. Chuck | 认识一下 你的新继父 查克 |
[24:06] | Hi, honey. | 你好 亲爱的 |
[24:10] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[24:13] | Chuck, this is my darling, my one, my only, Jasmine. | 查克 这就是我的宝贝 杰丝敏 |
[24:18] | She’s the next Valentino. | 她就是下一个瓦伦蒂诺 |
[24:21] | The next Vera Wang, | 下一个王薇薇 |
[24:23] | she’s the best, the best, | 她是最棒 最棒的 |
[24:25] | The best designer in all of L.A. | 全洛杉矶最好的设计师 |
[24:27] | Show him, Jazz! | 给他看看 杰丝 |
[24:29] | Show him that dress, you know, the blue one. | 给他看看那条裙子 那条蓝色的 |
[24:31] | It’s the one thing she has that isn’t black. | 那是她唯一的一件不是黑色的衣服 |
[24:34] | You know the one I like. | 就是我很喜欢的那条 |
[24:36] | He’d love to see it. | 他想看看 |
[24:37] | Wouldn’t you Chucky? | 对吧 查克 |
[24:39] | Yeah, sure. | 没错 |
[24:41] | – Maybe you can model it for me? – Oh, yes! | -要不你穿起来给我看看吧 -好主意 |
[24:44] | Wunderbar! | 棒极了 |
[24:46] | We’ll have a little fashion show | 看个小小的时装展 |
[24:48] | – and then we’ll hit the road. – Yeah. | -然后我们就出发 -没错 |
[24:50] | Yeah, go on, Jazz. | 快去 杰丝 |
[24:52] | Get the dress. | 快去拿裙子 |
[24:53] | Fine, Maya. | 好 玛娅 |
[24:55] | Why don’t you go on the roof and check out the view? | 你去天台看看风景 |
[24:58] | I’ll be right up. | 我一会儿上去找你 |
[24:59] | Okay. | 好的 |
[25:07] | Chuck. | 查克 |
[25:09] | Can I talk to my mom | 我能跟我妈妈 |
[25:11] | alone, please? | 单独说几句吗 |
[25:14] | What about the dress? | 不看裙子了吗 |
[25:17] | Go and get the dress, let’s see the dress. | 快去拿裙子 我们要看裙子 |
[25:19] | The dress! We want the dress! The dress. | 裙子 我们要看裙子 裙子 |
[25:21] | Dress, dress, dress, dress. | 裙子 裙子 |
[25:24] | Dress! Dress! Dress! Dress! | 裙子 裙子 |
[25:25] | Dress! Dress! Dress! Dress! | 裙子 裙子 |
[25:27] | Shut the fuck up! | 都他妈的闭嘴 |
[25:30] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[25:33] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[25:36] | Chucky. | 查克 |
[25:37] | Why don’t you go and wait in the car. | 你先去车里等我好吗 |
[25:40] | We’ll be out in a few. | 我们很快下去 |
[25:43] | – Why don’t you… – Yeah. | -那我下去之前 -怎么 |
[25:45] | …give me some sugar before I go? | 你不给我个亲亲吗 |
[25:51] | Okay. | 行了 |
[25:52] | Okay. | 差不多行了 |
[25:54] | Mom. | 妈 |
[25:58] | Mom. | 妈 |
[25:58] | I’m gonna marry you. | 我要娶你 |
[26:05] | See ya later, kiddo. | 一会见 孩子 |
[26:09] | Mom. | 妈 |
[26:10] | What the actual fuck? | 这他妈都什么情况 |
[26:15] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[26:17] | Ah, we’re going to Vegas . | 我们要去拉斯维加斯 |
[26:20] | All of us. | 都去 |
[26:21] | We’re all going to Vegas. | 我们都要去拉斯维加斯 |
[26:24] | You’re coming too. | 你也得去 |
[26:25] | -Me and Chucky– Ok. First off, | -我和查克 -首先 |
[26:27] | I’m not going to Vegas. | 我不会去的 |
[26:30] | And who is this guy? | 再说这男的谁啊 |
[26:32] | You’re marrying him? | 你要跟他结婚 |
[26:33] | Uh, yeah. | 对啊 |
[26:35] | That’s what adults do when they love each other. | 成年人坠入爱河就是要结婚的 |
[26:38] | Jesus Christ. | 老天爷呀 |
[26:42] | Ok, fine, so I haven’t known him long. | 好吧 我其实认识他不长时间 |
[26:47] | And does Chuck know about your little… condition. | 查克知道你的 状况吗 |
[26:52] | It’s nothing for him to know about! | 他不需要知道 |
[27:01] | I’m cured. | 我已经好了 |
[27:02] | You’re manic. | 你有躁郁症 |
[27:05] | You need to get back on your meds. | 你需要继续治疗 |
[27:07] | Call Dr. Reynolds. | 联系雷诺兹医生 |
[27:10] | Fucking get a grip. | 控制一下病情 |
[27:12] | Ok. You see, Jazz | 你知道吗 杰丝 |
[27:16] | this is why you’re not more successful. | 就是因为这样你才没有更加成功 |
[27:20] | And chances are you’ll never be. You have to have faith. | 也许你永远也不会成功 你得有信念 |
[27:27] | You don’t wanna come? | 你不想来吗 |
[27:29] | No. | 不想 |
[27:32] | You don’t wanna come? | 你不想一起来吗 |
[27:34] | Mom. | 妈 |
[27:38] | – You don’t want to come? – Mom. | -你真的不一起来吗 -妈 |
[27:41] | Stop, please mom. | 别这样 妈 |
[27:43] | Fine! | 好了 |
[27:47] | After Vegas, we’re going to Colorado. | 去完拉斯维加斯 我们就去科罗拉多 |
[27:51] | That’s where Chuck is from. | 那是查克的老家 |
[27:54] | Once we get settled, | 等我们安定下来 |
[27:56] | I’ll give you a call. | 我会联系你的 |
[27:59] | 杰丝敏 Oh, 杰丝敏. | |
[28:02] | Mom, just go, please? | 妈 你赶紧走吧 行吗 |
[28:05] | Just go. Just go! | 走啊 走 |
[28:09] | I got somewhere to go, so I need you to leave. | 我要出去了 你赶紧离开 |
[28:15] | – Please. – Jasmine. | -拜托了 -杰丝敏 |
[28:19] | – Please go. – You’re so beautiful, Jasmine. | -求你了快走吧 -你这么美 杰丝敏 |
[28:22] | Look at you. Look at you! | 你看看 看看你自己 |
[28:25] | You’re part of me, Jazz. | 你是我的一部分 杰丝 |
[28:28] | Please go, mom. | 求你了妈 赶紧走 |
[29:02] | Shit, girl. You’re talented. | 天赋不赖啊 妹纸 |
[29:10] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[29:11] | I feel like I’m kind of still honing, | 我还在打磨种 |
[29:15] | but thanks. | 但还是谢谢夸奖 |
[29:26] | -Your mom is– is like– Suicide in a bottle? | -你妈妈看起来 -像个烂酒鬼吗 |
[29:30] | No. | 没有 |
[29:32] | No, I think she’s amazing! | 我觉得她很棒 |
[29:35] | She’s so into you. | 她很喜欢你 |
[29:38] | She’s like– She actually believes in you. | 她是真的 全心全意地相信你 |
[29:41] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[29:43] | That’s enough of the day. | 不想提她了 |
[29:44] | Just because it looks like a dick, | 不能因为它长个屌样 |
[29:46] | don’t mean you gotta suck it. | 你就凑上去舔一舔吧 |
[29:48] | Uhm, it’s not a problem. | 话不是这么说的吧 |
[29:53] | Ah, anyway. | 不管怎么说 |
[29:59] | My mom… | 我妈妈 |
[30:02] | just like hates me. | 就像恨我一样 |
[30:06] | She doesn’t believe in me at all. | 她一点都不相信我 |
[30:09] | Like at all. | 一丁点都不 |
[30:12] | It must feel amazing. | 被人相信着的感觉一定很好 |
[30:17] | Jumping in that pool when it’s a hundred degrees outside, | 大热天的一头扎进泳池 |
[30:21] | that feels amazing. | 感觉很好 |
[30:22] | Finishing a project you’ve been working on for weeks, | 完成一个努力了很久的项目 |
[30:26] | amazing. | 感觉很好 |
[30:27] | Fucking cumming. | 高潮 |
[30:29] | That feels amazing. | 感觉很好 |
[30:30] | Ah, okay, I wouldn’t know anything about that. | 是吗 那我就不知道了 |
[30:34] | The sex part, I mean. | 我是说 上床的部分 |
[30:36] | You’ve had sex, stop it. | 别装了 你做过 |
[30:38] | Oh, I have? Really? | 是吗 |
[30:39] | – Yeah. – How do you know? | -没错 -你怎么知道 |
[30:43] | Because I kissed you. | 我们接吻了 |
[30:45] | And I know when a person’s had sex and when they haven’t. | 你做没做过 我当然分得出 |
[30:50] | And you definitely have. | 你肯定做过 |
[30:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[30:56] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[30:57] | But it’s never been anything worth remembering. | 不过没什么值得记住的 |
[31:01] | Ah, oh. | 这样哦 |
[31:03] | So you haven’t cum? | 意思是你没有高潮过 |
[31:04] | No! | 不是 |
[31:06] | Yeah, yes. I mean… like yeah, I’ve | 我自己 |
[31:10] | made myself– | 自己弄过 |
[31:13] | It’s not the same. | 不一样的 |
[31:16] | It’s not? | 不一样吗 |
[31:21] | Fuck no. | 当然不一样 |
[31:27] | 爸爸: 杰丝 你迟到了 | |
[32:36] | 爸爸: 在路上了吗 | |
[32:37] | 爸爸: 人呢 跑哪儿去了 担心死了 | |
[33:10] | – I gotta go. – No. | -我得走了 -别走 |
[33:13] | And you do too. | 你也该走了 |
[33:57] | Love you. | 爱你哦 |
[33:58] | I love you! | 我也爱你 |
[34:35] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[34:37] | I could have killed you! | 我差点撞死你 |
[34:39] | You stupid, harebrained little girl. | 你这个粗心大意小女孩 |
[34:42] | Didn’t anyone ever teach you to look both ways before you crossed the street? | 没人告诉过你过马路时候要往两边看吗 |
[34:45] | Dad? | 爸 |
[34:47] | What? What did you just say? | 什么 你刚刚叫我什么 |
[34:49] | Dad. | 爸 |
[34:52] | – Simon Craw. – What? | -西蒙·克劳 -什么 |
[34:56] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么在这 |
[34:58] | I– I live here. | 我 我住在这 |
[35:00] | Honey, Maya! It’s so good to see you. | 宝贝 玛娅 见到你真好 |
[35:02] | I haven’t seen you in six years | 我整整六年没见你 |
[35:05] | and you live a few exits away? | 结果你就离我几条街远 |
[35:09] | I’m so sorry. I’m so– Look, there’s– | 我很抱歉 真的 |
[35:11] | There’s– it’s complicated. | 事情 很复杂 |
[35:12] | It’s Complicated? | 复杂 |
[35:14] | How? | 怎么复杂了 |
[35:16] | I’m your daughter. | 我是你的女儿 |
[35:18] | – Or I was. – No, no, no you are, you are! | -曾经是 -不不不 你现在还是 |
[35:21] | Then why did you leave? How could you leave me? | 那你为什么要走 你怎么忍心丢下我 |
[35:25] | You’ve cheated on mom and I get that, but then you just left. | 你背叛了妈妈我理解 可你就那么走了 |
[35:28] | – How could you do that? – She– Look, Maya– | -你怎么能这样 -她 听我说玛娅 |
[35:29] | How could you leave me with her? | 你怎么能把我丢给她 |
[35:31] | Maya, your mother made it impossible. | 玛娅 有你妈在 我不可能 |
[35:33] | To call me? | 给我打电话 |
[35:35] | To text me? | 发信息 |
[35:36] | To send child support or a bloody birthday card? | 寄抚养金 还是几张破生日卡 |
[35:40] | Look, I send a check every month | 我每个月都会给你们寄支票 |
[35:42] | and I’ve sent you cards, birthdays, Christmas, | 我一直在给你寄贺卡 生日 圣诞节 |
[35:45] | Jesus, even half birthdays! | 甚至半岁生日我都寄了 |
[35:47] | I would send half your age plus a hundred. | 我寄给你的卡片没有100也有50 |
[35:51] | – I don’t believe you. – Well, you should. | -我不相信你 -你应该相信 |
[35:54] | Maya I live just a few blocks down on Bankroft. | 玛娅 我就住在班克劳夫特附近 |
[35:57] | Get out of the road! | 别挡路 |
[35:58] | Maya, sweetie, | 玛娅 亲爱的 |
[35:59] | I’ve missed you so much. You don’t know. | 你不知道 我有多想你 |
[36:01] | – You can’t imagine. – Don’t touch me. | -你无法想象 -别碰我 |
[36:04] | Maya, I love you! | 玛娅 我爱你 |
[36:39] | Since when do you wait out front? | 谁让你在外面等的 |
[36:42] | – Sorry, I thought you’d like it. – Well, I don’t. | -抱歉 我以为你喜欢 -我不喜欢 |
[36:44] | I like when you’re prompt. | 我喜欢你准时的时候 |
[36:46] | I like when things go as planned. | 我喜欢事情按计划来 |
[36:48] | I like it when I don’t have to sit around here | 我喜欢我不再需要坐这儿 |
[36:50] | waiting like an imbecile and then have to drive around looking. | 像傻瓜一样等着 然后又开车乱逛 |
[36:55] | That’s what I like. | 这才是我喜欢的 |
[36:59] | Ok. Ok. I get it, I’m sorry. | 好 好 我记住了 对不起 |
[37:02] | But I’m here now. | 可是我现在在这儿了 |
[37:03] | No, Jasmine, you don’t get it. | 不 杰丝敏 你还是不懂 |
[37:05] | You don’t even begin to get it. | 你甚至都没想着去理解 |
[37:09] | You think this is all some kind of game? That’s fun? | 你觉得这些都是游戏吗 很好玩吗 |
[37:13] | But it is fun. Yeah, well. | -是很好玩啊 -好 好 |
[37:16] | You’re not the one operating in the field of mother | 你不是一个被妈妈操控的人 |
[37:19] | and father and therapist | 或者爸爸 治疗师 |
[37:21] | and priest and sugar daddy, and everything else. | 牧师 干爹 或者其他什么 |
[37:26] | It’s your world, Jasmine. | 这是你的世界 杰丝敏 |
[37:28] | You have this appeal, this allure. | 你有这份魅力 诱惑力 |
[37:30] | But is there anything underneath? | 但是皮囊之下呢 |
[37:32] | Is there anything in your life | 你生活中还有其他什么吗 |
[37:34] | that you have had anything to do with? | 你还有其他什么需要做的吗 |
[37:36] | You have that apartment, on my dime. | 你住在那公寓 我付的钱 |
[37:39] | You have your view, you have your vision. | 你有自己的观点与见解 |
[37:42] | You needn’t worry about real life, | 你根本不需要担心真正的生活 |
[37:45] | real consequences, about real authentic feelings. | 真正的结果 真实的感受 |
[37:49] | You know what? Just go. | 知道吗 跟我来 |
[37:54] | Go smoke a joint and make a T-shirt into a goddamn pair of socks. | 去抽大麻 把T恤衫塞到该死的袜子里 |
[38:03] | Fine. | 好 |
[38:04] | No wait, wait, Jazzy. Wait, wait, wait. No, no just– | 不 等一下 杰丝 等一下 别 |
[38:08] | – I’m sorry, I didn’t– – Get the fuck out of my way. | -对不起 我 我 -给我滚开 |
[38:10] | I’m not right. I’m not right. | 是我不好 是我不好 |
[38:12] | I’m a mess. | 我一团糟 |
[38:14] | I’m sorry, a mess when you’re not here. | 对不起 你不在的时候我一团糟 |
[38:17] | You’re– you’re irreplaceable. | 你 你是不可替代的 |
[38:21] | You’re everything to me. | 你是我的全部 |
[38:26] | You’re everything to daddy. | 你是爸爸的全部 |
[38:30] | And you’re going to have to be punished. | 你要受到惩罚 |
[38:33] | You need to learn your actions | 我要知道的行为 |
[38:36] | have consequences. | 会造成什么结果 |
[38:40] | You’re never to be late again. | 你再也不许迟到了 |
[38:44] | Daddy was so worried about you. | 爸爸很担心你 |
[38:47] | I’m sorry, daddy. | 对不起嘛 爹地 |
[38:50] | Now. | 好 |
[38:52] | Where… were… | 去 哪 了 |
[38:54] | …you? | 你 |
[39:00] | I met a new friend, Daddy. | 我交了个新朋友 爹地 |
[39:02] | And we had a playdate on the roof. | 我们在屋顶约会 |
[39:05] | A friend? What kind of friend? | 朋友 什么样的朋友 |
[39:08] | A little girl like me, Daddy. | 和我一样的小女生 爹地 |
[39:10] | – She was so pretty. – Oh, yeah? | -她很漂亮 -是嘛 |
[39:13] | – You’d really like her. – Yeah? | -你会喜欢她的 -是吗 |
[39:14] | And what did you do on your playdate? | 你们在约会时候做了什么 |
[39:19] | I touched her and she was so wet. | 我摸了她下面 那里很湿 |
[39:23] | – Urgh, wet? – Yeah. | – 很湿吗 – 是呀 |
[39:24] | Yeah. And I played with her, I played with her real good. | 我跟她做了 跟她做真的很爽 |
[39:29] | That’s a good girl. | 这才是好女儿 |
[39:31] | And you know what? When I was playing with her, | 你知道吗 我跟她做的时候 |
[39:35] | I was thinking about you. | 我一直在想着你 |
[39:37] | The whole time, daddy, I was thinking about you. | 我一直 在想你 爹地 |
[41:01] | 比芭·帕泽雷拉 佛罗伦萨 意大利 | |
[41:06] | 玛娅 – O – 玛娅 奥兰治县 加州 | |
[41:07] | 什么都没 失踪一周了 没消息 没推送 什么都没有 | |
[41:24] | – Where have you been? – Hush! Sammy needs a nap. | -你们去哪了 -轻点 萨米在休息 |
[41:30] | We rented a house in Palm Springs for the week. | 这周我们在棕榈泉租了房间 |
[41:32] | She said she texted you. | 她说她给你发消息了 |
[41:33] | She didn’t. And no one answered my calls either. | 没有 而且也没有人接我的电话 |
[41:36] | It was hot as fuck. | 真热啊 |
[41:45] | He never went anywhere, did he? | 他其实哪儿也没去 是不是 |
[41:47] | No. Just sat by the pool on that stupid phone. | 是啊 就坐在泳池边他妈的看手机 |
[41:50] | I mean dad. My father. | 我说的是爸爸 我的爸爸 |
[41:56] | He lives in L.A. | 他住在洛杉矶 |
[41:58] | – Does he? – He almost hit me with his car. | -是吗 -他差点撞到我 |
[42:01] | That’s nonsense. He wouldn’t dare come here. | 不可能的 他不敢过来的 |
[42:04] | And even if he did, there’s no way he’d recognize this whole thing. | 就算他来了 他也不可能认得你 |
[42:09] | I recognized him. | 我认出他了 |
[42:12] | I was in West Hollywood… | 我在西好莱坞 |
[42:15] | and I was crossing the street and this car almost hit me | 我正在过马路 一辆车差点撞到我 |
[42:19] | and he got out. | 然后他出来了 |
[42:23] | And I knew it was him. | 我知道就是他 |
[42:26] | I like immediately just knew who he was. | 我立刻就知道了他是爸爸 |
[42:31] | And he said– | 他说 |
[42:34] | He said that you wouldn’t let him see me. | 他说你不让他见我 |
[42:40] | Please, Maya. You can’t believe anything that… | 好了 玛娅 你别信他说的 |
[42:42] | No! Stop. | 不 住口 |
[42:43] | He said, he sent me money! | 他说 他给我寄了钱 |
[42:46] | Like– like checks, | 比如说支票 |
[42:48] | like child support. | 抚养费 |
[42:51] | He said he sent me birthday presents | 他说他给我寄了生日礼物 |
[42:53] | – and like half birthday presents? – Relax. | -还有半岁生日礼物 -别激动 |
[42:56] | It’s not like it was that much. | 没他说的那么多 |
[43:01] | God, I can’t believe you! | 老天爷啊 我简直不敢相信 |
[43:04] | I can’t believe you! You took that from me. | 难以置信 你竟然夺走了我的东西 |
[43:08] | That was my money, Mom! | 那是我的钱 妈妈 |
[43:10] | That was my money! | 那是我的钱 |
[43:13] | You stole it from me. | 是你偷了我的钱 |
[43:16] | Give it to me. | 快还给我 |
[43:19] | Give it to me. | 还 给 我 |
[43:23] | I’m gonna go to Italy. | 我要去意大利 |
[43:25] | I’m gonna use it to go to Italy. | 我要用这些钱去意大利 |
[43:29] | And then I get to go to school, | 接着我就去上学 |
[43:31] | and you don’t have to see me anymore. | 这样你就再也不用看到我了 |
[43:34] | Everyone wins. | 对所有人都好 |
[43:38] | So, just give it to me. | 所以 把钱还给我 |
[43:40] | Well, I don’t have it! | 我没有什么钱 |
[43:42] | You think I keep it under a mattress or something? | 你觉得我会把它藏在床垫什么的下面吗 |
[43:44] | I had to use it. | 我已经花了 |
[43:46] | I needed to do what I needed to do for this family. | 我得用这钱养这个家 |
[43:50] | My family, who I’ve done everything for. | 我的家 我会为它做任何事 |
[43:53] | This idiot can’t hold on to a dollar, | 这个蠢货根本没法挣钱 |
[43:56] | why should I have to suffer? | 为什么要我来受苦 |
[43:58] | Suffer? | 受苦 |
[44:01] | Fuck you. | 去你的 |
[44:04] | I hate you. | 我恨你 |
[44:06] | You don’t know anything about suffering. | 你根本不知道 什么是 受苦 |
[44:11] | I’ve spent the last 19 years of my life | 过去的十九年里 我 |
[44:17] | suffering. | 一直在受苦 |
[44:20] | You think I didn’t have plans, Maya? | 你以为我没有计划吗 玛娅 |
[44:23] | Things that I wanted to do? | 我没有想做的事吗 |
[44:25] | Your father? Well, you know, | 你爸爸 你知道吗 |
[44:27] | he got to go to Med School. | 他去医学院上学 |
[44:29] | I became a fucking nanny! | 我却要做保姆 |
[44:33] | You have no idea who he is, | 你根本不了解他 |
[44:36] | what he’s into, | 不了解他的内心 |
[44:39] | how he belittled me, | 他贬低我 |
[44:42] | how he humiliated me. | 他羞辱我 |
[44:46] | I hate him. | 我恨他 |
[44:48] | And everyday you’re more and more like him. | 日复一日 你都越来越像他 |
[44:53] | Maya. | 玛娅 |
[44:58] | You saw Maya! | 你看到了玛娅 |
[45:00] | That’s, that’s, uh– | 这 这 |
[45:03] | Mommy would be thrilled… | 你妈妈会很激动的 |
[45:07] | How is she? | 她怎么样了 |
[45:11] | She ran off… | 她跑了 |
[45:14] | before I could get her to talk to me. | 在我能和她说话之前 |
[45:17] | -But she looks so grown– Ran off? | -她长大了好多 -跑了 |
[45:19] | She’s not some bunny rabbit, | 她又不是兔子 |
[45:21] | she’s your daughter! What the hell’s the matter with you? | 她是你的女儿 怎么回事你 |
[45:24] | – She screamed. – What? | -她一直在喊 -什么 |
[45:26] | I had to move the– What was I supposed to do? | 我要开走 我能怎么办呢 |
[45:30] | You follow her! You stop her! | 跟着她 让她停下 |
[45:33] | You don’t let her just run away. | 你不该让她跑走的 |
[45:35] | Right, of course. | 是 当然 |
[45:37] | Come on, Dad! I can’t just follow her home. | 得了吧 爸爸 我没办法跟到她家 |
[45:39] | Danielle she– | 丹妮尔她 |
[45:40] | She’s crazy. | 她是个疯子 |
[45:42] | She’s gonna show Maya the pictures. | 她会把什么都告诉玛娅 |
[45:44] | She’ll tell the hospital. | 她会把事情告诉医院 |
[45:47] | Jesus, three years ago I tried to give my own daughter a birthday present | 三年前我想给女儿一个生日礼物 |
[45:51] | and Danielle called the police. Do you remember that? | 她居然报警了 你还记得吗 |
[45:54] | Yeah, I remember. | 是啊 我记得 |
[45:54] | – She called the police on me. – Well, can you blame her? | -她报了警 -你能怪她吗 |
[45:58] | Maybe if you showed some sense of propriety. | 要是你知道分寸 |
[46:02] | Kept your dick in your pants, | 管好自己的小弟弟 |
[46:04] | stopped raiding the hospital’s medicine cabinet, | 别抢医院的药柜 |
[46:07] | you might not have so much to worry about, huh? | 你就不需要那么担心了 |
[46:12] | For god’s sake, son. Aren’t you tired of constantly mucking up your life? | 儿子 这样鬼混的日子你还没过够吗 |
[46:20] | Yes. | 受够了啊 |
[47:18] | Maya-muse! | 玛娅 我的缪斯 |
[47:21] | Come on. | 快进来 |
[47:32] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[47:34] | This is amazing! | 好美啊 |
[47:37] | – Yeah? – Oh my god. | -是吧 -天呐 |
[47:39] | You did all of this? | 这些都是你做的吗 |
[47:41] | This is insane. | 好疯狂啊 |
[47:44] | What do you think of that one? | 你看那个怎么样 |
[47:48] | This is beautiful. | 好漂亮啊 |
[47:49] | This is so beautiful. Oh my god. | 真的好美啊 我的天 |
[47:52] | I want to show you this. | 我想给你看点东西 |
[47:58] | I want to show you something. | 给你看看 |
[48:25] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[48:27] | You’re ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[48:28] | – Yeah. – Are you sure? | -准备好了 -确定吗 |
[48:30] | Yes. | 确定 |
[48:32] | Bam! | 看 |
[48:37] | Do you get it? | 看懂了吗 |
[48:40] | You’re a genius! | 你真是个天才 |
[48:43] | Yeah, well it’s true. | 是啊 我也觉得 |
[49:24] | Hey. Hi. | – 嗨 – 嗨 |
[49:28] | Ah, I just– walked down Bancroft | 呃 我刚才在班克劳夫特街上走着 |
[49:31] | until I found the car that almost killed me. | 看到了这辆差点撞到我的车 |
[50:35] | Why don’t you take me out for once? | 你怎么不带我出去呢 |
[53:22] | Ah, you can’t keep wearing that. | 你可不能一直穿着这个 |
[53:25] | But I love the designer. | 可是我爱它的设计师 |
[53:28] | No, find something else, Padawan. | 不行 再去找其他的 徒弟 |
[53:34] | You know, I can’t believe we sold 300 shirts. | 我不敢相信我们卖了300件衬衫 |
[53:37] | 300 shirts in three weeks? | 三周三百件吗 |
[53:40] | I’ve never sold 300 of anything. | 我从来没卖过300件东西 |
[53:42] | Oh, we definitely gotta celebrate. | 让我们好好庆祝一下吧 |
[53:44] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[53:46] | A dress. | 裙子啊 |
[53:48] | This is like a little kid’s dress. | 这是小孩子的裙子吧 |
[53:50] | Like what a nine year old would wear to a birthday party. | 而且是九岁孩子在生日的时候穿的 |
[53:54] | Why do you have it? | 你怎么会有这个 |
[53:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢啦 |
[54:00] | A guy I know likes it. | 我认识的那个家伙喜欢这个 |
[54:04] | What? | 真的吗 |
[54:08] | – Ew. – Why? | -好恶心啊 -为什么呢 |
[54:10] | I like it too. | 我也喜欢 |
[54:12] | It’s fun! | 很好玩啊 |
[54:15] | Plus how do you think I can afford a place like this? | 要不然我怎么付的起这样的公寓 |
[54:18] | He gives me five grand a month. | 他一个月给我五千美金 |
[54:21] | Um… so you’re a hooker? | 你是个妓女吗 |
[54:24] | Hm, that’s how it started. | 刚开始是这样 |
[54:27] | But that’s not what it is. | 现在不是了 |
[54:29] | We like each other. | 我们彼此喜欢 |
[54:31] | We care about each other. | 彼此关心 |
[54:34] | He’s my daddy. | 他是我的干爹 |
[54:36] | But you’re a lesbian. | 可是你是个同性恋 |
[54:40] | Who told you that? | 谁说我是同性恋了 |
[54:42] | We’re together. We’re hooking up. | 我们在一起 我们在约会了 |
[54:45] | – We’ve been making love! – Yeah, that may be true, babe, | -我们上床了 -是 没错 宝贝 |
[54:47] | but I never said I was a lesbian. | 但我可没说过自己是同性恋 |
[54:50] | OK. So you’re bi? | 那就是说你是双性恋吗 |
[54:53] | I never said that either. | 我也没这么说过 |
[54:55] | Ok, but then what are you? | 好吧 那你是什么呢 |
[54:57] | What are you? | 那你又是什么 |
[54:58] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[55:00] | Um, I like girls, | 呃 我喜欢女的 |
[55:03] | I’m a queer, I’m gay! | 我是同性恋 |
[55:06] | That’s great, but I’m not. | 很好 不过我不是 |
[55:08] | Then what are you then? | 那你是什么呢 |
[55:12] | I’m an American. | 我是个美国人 |
[55:14] | Come on. | 别这样 |
[55:16] | I’m talking about sexuality! | 我说的是性取向 |
[55:19] | Yeah, and I’m all for it. | 好吧 我都喜欢 |
[55:21] | Connecting with people and loving whoever I want to love. | 跟人们交往 爱上那个我想爱的人 |
[55:25] | So you love him? | 所以你爱他吗 |
[55:29] | Yeah. Yeah. I do. | 对 是的 我爱他 |
[55:32] | Yes. | 我爱他 |
[55:34] | Do you love me? | 那你爱我吗 |
[55:37] | I guess. | 大概吧 |
[55:39] | But come on, Maya, we’re just getting to know each other. | 别这样玛娅 我们才刚开始了解彼此 |
[55:43] | You’re here. That means something, right? | 你在这里 那就很有意义 不是吗 |
[55:49] | You don’t love me? | 你不爱我吗 |
[55:51] | Come on! You don’t love me either. | 得了吧 你也不爱我 |
[55:55] | I don’t? | 我不爱你吗 |
[55:58] | I don’t love you? | 我还不爱你吗 |
[56:02] | I’ve never loved anybody except for you. | 除你之外 我没爱过谁 |
[57:30] | Maya. | 玛娅 |
[57:32] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[57:34] | Do you want me, baby? | 你想要我吗 宝贝 |
[57:37] | Come on, little baby. | 来嘛 小宝贝 |
[57:39] | This was supposed to be a fun night. | 今晚本该很有趣的 |
[57:43] | – I look terrible. – What? | -我看着很糟 -什么 |
[57:48] | You look like art. | 你看着就像一件艺术品 |
[57:54] | Don’t cry. | 别哭了 |
[58:10] | Maya? | 玛娅 |
[58:55] | What’s going on, Daddy? | 怎么了 爹地 |
[58:57] | – What’s happening to my room? – Don’t, don’t. | -我房间怎么了 -闭嘴 别说了 |
[59:00] | You can’t call me Daddy any more, Jasmine. | 你以后再也不能叫我爹地了 杰丝敏 |
[59:05] | Is your little girl growing up? | 是因为你的小姑娘长大了吗 |
[59:08] | I’m your big girl now, Daddy? | 我现在是你的大姑娘了吗 爹地 |
[59:10] | No. No! Jasmine. | 别这样 杰丝敏 |
[59:12] | It’s done. | 结束了 |
[59:17] | I’m– I’m sorry. | 对 对不起 |
[59:19] | I’m– I’m so sorry. | 我 我很抱歉 |
[59:23] | I am– | 我 |
[59:25] | This has to be over. | 必须要结束了 |
[59:28] | What has to be over? | 什么必须要结束 |
[59:30] | What’s over? | 什么结束了 |
[59:33] | This. | 这件事 |
[59:35] | All of this. You and I. | 一切的一切 你跟我 |
[59:38] | The games, the talks, | 所有的游戏 所有的交流 |
[59:40] | everything that goes on in here. | 在这里的一切 |
[59:43] | I can’t– I can’t do it anymore. | 我不能 我再也不能这么做了 |
[59:50] | This is, um, this is the last check. | 这是 这是最后的费用 |
[59:55] | I am truly going to miss you | 我肯定会想你的 |
[59:58] | and I am truly sorry, but I realize now, | 我也真的很抱歉 但我现在发现 |
[1:00:01] | this has been an abhorrent mistake. | 这就是个恶心的错误 |
[1:00:07] | A mistake? | 错误 |
[1:00:11] | Simon, we’ve been doing this for six years | 西蒙 我们在一起已经六年了 |
[1:00:17] | – and now all of a sudden, I’m a fucking mistake? – No! | -然后突然 我就是个错误了 -不 |
[1:00:21] | No! I’m the mistake. I made the mistake. | 不 错的是我 是我做错了 |
[1:00:24] | I trapped you, I indulged you. | 我诱导你 我纵容你 |
[1:00:27] | You filled in the blanks and I allowed it. | 你填补我的内心而我放任不管 |
[1:00:31] | I– I don’t want to be that person anymore. | 我 我再也不想做那样的人了 |
[1:00:33] | But we’re not doing anything wrong. | 但是我们什么都没做错 |
[1:00:36] | I wanted this. | 我想这样 |
[1:00:39] | I want to be with you and not just in this fucking fantasy. | 我想和你在一起 不只在什么幻想里 |
[1:00:43] | In real life. | 我想在现实中和你在一起 |
[1:00:47] | You can go away. You can figure it out and I’ll come back. | 你可以走 先解决问题然后我再回来 |
[1:00:50] | – I’ll come back and we’ll work this out. – No, no, no. | -我会回来然后我们一起解决 -不行 |
[1:00:53] | Please. No, you don’t get to | 求你了 你他妈不能 |
[1:00:54] | – fucking just leave me like this. – No! No! | -就这样离开我 -别 住手 |
[1:00:56] | -I don’t have any– No! | -我什么都没有 -别这样 |
[1:00:58] | I don’t have anybody else, please. | 没有别人在乎我了 求你了 |
[1:01:00] | Jasmine. | 杰丝敏 |
[1:01:02] | You can never come back! | 你不许再回来了 |
[1:01:33] | You’re down here? | 你在这里吗 |
[1:01:37] | Yay! My human! | 对 亲爱的 |
[1:01:42] | Oh my god. | 哦天哪 |
[1:01:43] | We sold so many shirts today. | 我们今天卖了好多衣服 |
[1:01:46] | Awesome. | 真棒 |
[1:01:51] | What do we do when we sell a shirt? | 卖掉一件衣服我们要做什么来着 |
[1:01:56] | Later, OK? | 晚一点 好吗 |
[1:01:59] | We’ll celebrate later. | 我们晚一点庆祝 |
[1:02:11] | Jasmine! | 杰丝敏 |
[1:02:19] | Wait up! | 等一下 |
[1:02:22] | Babe, what’s going on? | 宝贝 出什么事了 |
[1:02:25] | Leave me alone. | 让我一个人待一会 |
[1:02:28] | Are you mad at me? | 你生我气了吗 |
[1:02:29] | Did you really just say that? | 你真要这么说吗 |
[1:02:33] | Jasmine. | 杰丝敏 |
[1:03:01] | What the fuck are you doing? | 你他妈的在干什么 |
[1:03:05] | No! | 不 |
[1:03:07] | No, Maya. I’m not mad at you. | 不 玛娅 我没有生你的气 |
[1:03:10] | I haven’t seen you all day, we haven’t interacted. | 我一整天没有见你 我们没有过交流 |
[1:03:13] | And the last time we saw each other, | 上一次我们在一起的时候 |
[1:03:16] | we were in bed together. | 我们在做爱 |
[1:03:17] | So why? Why would I possibly be mad at you? | 所以为什么 为什么我会生你的气 |
[1:03:23] | Not everything’s about you, or me, | 不是所有事都和你有关 或者和我有关 |
[1:03:26] | or you and me. | 或者和咱们俩有关 |
[1:03:27] | Jasmine. | 杰丝敏 |
[1:03:29] | – What’s wrong? – Don’t. | -你怎么了 -别碰我 |
[1:03:31] | Come on. | 你说话呀 |
[1:03:33] | Just Don’t! | 别碰我 |
[1:03:35] | – Just talk to me! – Take a fucking hint, dude. | -跟我说句话 -听不懂人话吗 |
[1:03:46] | Just tell me! | 告诉我 |
[1:03:51] | Fine, fine! | 好吧 好吧 |
[1:03:56] | You know the guy I see? | 你知道我见谁了吗 |
[1:03:58] | The relationship that you have all the fucking opinions about? | 就是你意见那么大的那个人 |
[1:04:05] | He just ended it with me. | 他刚跟我分手了 |
[1:04:12] | Six years and it– | 六年了 就 |
[1:04:16] | And in ten minutes it’s over. | 就用了十分钟就都结束了 |
[1:04:20] | He just said it “No more.” | 他就只说 别再来了 |
[1:04:26] | And there’s nothing I can fucking do about it. | 我他妈什么都做不了 |
[1:04:30] | No more talking to him. | 不能再和他说话了 |
[1:04:34] | No more being with him, no more him supporting me. | 不能再和他在一起了 他不再给我钱了 |
[1:04:38] | Everything’s fucking awful. | 都太他妈糟糕了 |
[1:04:43] | Jazz, we’re making shirts now. | 杰丝 我们一直在一起做衣服 |
[1:04:46] | We can figure this out. | 我们可以一起解决的 |
[1:04:48] | Come on, you don’t need him. | 真的 你不需要他 |
[1:04:51] | You have me. | 你有我啊 |
[1:04:53] | Maya, this is not that. | 玛娅 这不一样 |
[1:04:58] | Stop bullshitting yourself! | 别再自欺欺人了 |
[1:05:03] | I mean, I like you, | 我的意思是 我喜欢你 |
[1:05:06] | but do you think you’re worth 5000 dollars a month to me? | 但你觉得你对于我来说值一个月五千刀吗 |
[1:05:12] | Do you? | 你值吗 |
[1:05:18] | You’re just a toy. | 你就是个玩具 |
[1:05:21] | You’re a fucking toy. | 你他妈就是个玩具 |
[1:05:26] | And I’m done playing. | 我已经玩腻了 |
[1:05:34] | How could you say that to me? | 你怎么能这么说我 |
[1:05:43] | I’m sorry I– | 对不起 我 |
[1:05:46] | I’m sorry I just… | 对不起 我只是 |
[1:05:56] | You just need to leave, OK? | 你该走了 行吗 |
[1:06:00] | – Yes. – No. | -走吧 -不要 |
[1:06:01] | – Yes! – No! | -走啊 -不要 |
[1:06:03] | This should be over. OK? | 我们该结束了 好吗 |
[1:06:07] | Look, I’ll give you the money | 听着 我会把我们一起卖的 |
[1:06:09] | for the shirts that we sold together. | 衣服的钱给你 |
[1:06:12] | – I’m not leaving. – But you just have to go. | -我不走 -但你必须走 |
[1:06:18] | You can sleep on my couch tonight. | 你今晚可以睡在我的沙发上 |
[1:06:21] | I’m gonna sleep in my room. | 我要睡自己的房间 |
[1:06:25] | I’m not leaving. | 我不走 |
[1:06:28] | And when I wake up tomorrow, you need to be gone. | 明天早晨我起床的时候 你就要走 |
[1:06:30] | No! | 不 |
[1:06:31] | No! I don’t! I’m not going! | 不 我不要 我不要走 |
[1:06:36] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:06:37] | No. | 不 |
[1:06:44] | No! | 不 |
[1:06:47] | No! | 不 |
[1:07:33] | Maya. | 玛娅 |
[1:07:35] | What is it? What’s wrong? | 怎么了 出什么事了 |
[1:07:43] | Oh, honey. | 宝贝 |
[1:07:48] | Whatever it is, it’s going to get better. | 不管发生了什么 都会变好的 |
[1:07:50] | It’s not. | 不会的 |
[1:07:53] | I’ve been lying to you. | 我一直都在骗你 |
[1:07:57] | I haven’t been going home. | 我从来都没回过家 |
[1:08:00] | I’ve been going to this girl, Jasmine’s house and… | 我去了一个叫杰丝敏的女孩家 |
[1:08:03] | We were making these shirts, we were designing shirts | 我们一起做衣服 用我的素描 |
[1:08:08] | with my sketches. And they were actually selling! | 我们一起设计衣服 真的卖的很好 |
[1:08:14] | I don’t know, I just thought that she loved me, | 我不知道 我就是觉得她爱我 |
[1:08:17] | and I thought she was falling in love with me. | 我觉得她跟我是相爱的 |
[1:08:19] | But then last night, she dumped me. | 但是昨天晚上 她不要我了 |
[1:08:26] | I just haven’t been happy in so long. | 我已经好久没这么开心过了 |
[1:08:28] | And she actually made me happy. | 她真的能让我开心 |
[1:08:37] | I don’t know what to do. | 我不知道该怎么做 |
[1:08:40] | I don’t know where to go. | 我不知道该去哪 |
[1:08:44] | I don’t have anywhere to go. | 我无处可去 |
[1:08:52] | How about Accademia D’Arte? | 去艺术学院怎么样 |
[1:08:59] | That’s where you could go. | 你可以去那里 |
[1:09:03] | Are you serious? | 你认真的吗 |
[1:09:05] | I am. Maya! | 我认真的 玛娅 |
[1:09:08] | I am going to take care of your tuition. | 我来负责你的学费 |
[1:09:10] | Your first semester starts in two weeks. | 两周以后你就该开学了 |
[1:09:13] | I even bought you a plane ticket. | 我还给你买了一张机票 |
[1:09:14] | Maya, I’m going to give you 5000 dollars | 玛娅 我会每个月给你5000刀 |
[1:09:18] | a month for an apartment, food, supplies. | 让你交房租 吃饭 买日用品 |
[1:09:20] | What? | 什么 |
[1:09:20] | 5000 to spend however you see fit. | 5000刀随便你花 |
[1:09:29] | – You… – Yes! | -你 -对 |
[1:09:31] | Me. | 我 |
[1:09:32] | Maya, I believe in you. | 玛娅 我相信你 |
[1:09:34] | I want to build on these last couple of months. | 我想在过去几个月的基础上继续努力 |
[1:09:37] | Honey, you have real talent and you need to make the most of it, | 宝贝 你很有天赋 你应该充分利用 |
[1:09:40] | you deserve to make the most of it. | 你要充分利用你的天赋 |
[1:09:43] | I know I can’t make up for the past, | 我知道我不能弥补过去 |
[1:09:46] | but I want to be part of your future. | 但我想和你一起共度将来 |
[1:09:50] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:09:55] | – Is it Jasmine? – Maya? | -是杰丝敏吗 -玛娅 |
[1:09:59] | – How did you know? – No, no I didn’t. | -你怎么知道的 -不 不是我 |
[1:10:03] | You know? | 你知道吗 |
[1:10:04] | Did you know? | 你已经知道了吗 |
[1:10:05] | Did you know that you were fucking my fucking father? | 你知道你在跟我的混蛋爹上床吗 |
[1:10:10] | She’s your fucking daughter? | 她就是你那个女儿吗 |
[1:10:12] | – Maya, please. – Monster. | -玛娅 求你了 -畜生 |
[1:10:14] | No, I– Ma– As soon as I found out, I ended it. | 不 当我知道这件事的时候我就分手了 |
[1:10:17] | She’s the reason why you ended this? | 她就是你和我分手的原因吗 |
[1:10:18] | Maya, I’m sorry, I’m so sorry. | 玛娅 对不起 我很抱歉 |
[1:10:20] | – I hate you! – I’m sorry, Maya! | -我讨厌你 -对不起 玛娅 |
[1:10:23] | Please, I’m sorry! | 求你了 对不起 |
[1:10:25] | I love you. I don’t care about her! | 我爱你 我不在乎她 |
[1:10:27] | You need to go. | 你该走了 |
[1:10:28] | – Go! – No, no! | -走啊 -不 不 |
[1:10:30] | No, please! I need you, I need you. | 不 求你了 我需要你 我需要你 |
[1:10:33] | Get out of here! | 滚啊 |
[1:11:21] | Fuck off, Jim. | 去你妈的 吉姆 |
[1:11:25] | It’s not Jim. | 不是吉姆 |
[1:11:32] | I really don’t want to see you. | 我真的不想见到你 |
[1:11:35] | Maya. | 玛娅 |
[1:11:38] | Please, please just leave me alone. | 求你了 请让我一个人待会 |
[1:11:41] | – Just listen. – Just leave! | -听着 -走开啊 |
[1:11:46] | No! | 不 |
[1:11:49] | Not yet. | 我现在不走 |
[1:11:50] | Why? | 为什么 |
[1:11:54] | What more could you possibly do to me? | 你还要对我做什么 |
[1:11:59] | I just wanna die even being in the same room with you. | 哪怕跟你待在同一间屋子 我都想死 |
[1:12:07] | I don’t ever want to see you again. | 我再也不想见你了 |
[1:12:16] | I’m not a good person, Maya. | 我不是个好人 玛娅 |
[1:12:23] | I’m not a good person and I’m a horrible father. | 我不是个好人也不是个好爸爸 |
[1:12:28] | And she is a terrible mother. | 她也不是个好妈妈 |
[1:12:32] | But you don’t have to let us win. | 但你不能向我们妥协 |
[1:12:38] | You can leave. | 你可以离开 |
[1:12:41] | Please. | 拜托 |
[1:12:44] | Don’t be like me. | 不要像我一样 |
[1:12:47] | Please don’t become what I’ve become. | 求你别成为我这样的人 |
[1:12:52] | Your life doesn’t have to be a mess. | 你的生活没必要弄的一团糟 |
[1:13:04] | You’re going to Florence. | 你要去佛罗伦萨 |
[1:13:07] | You’re going to school. | 你要去上学 |
[1:13:15] | For the first time in my life and in yours, | 在我的生命和你的生命中 |
[1:13:18] | I am going to be an actual father. | 我第一次做一个真正的爸爸 |
[1:13:22] | I’m going to do what’s right. | 我要做正确的事 |
[1:13:25] | And so are you. | 你也一样 |
[1:14:42] | 杰丝敏 现在这些是你的了 永远爱你 玛娅 | |
[1:21:29] | 在此感谢意大利佛罗伦萨的人民 感谢你们的善良与激励 |