时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | One Two Adam, what’s your location? | 1-2A 你们在什么位置 |
[00:04] | One Two Adam to Central. | 1-2A呼叫总部 |
[00:05] | Suspects are southbound on Lenox | 疑犯在莱诺克斯大道上往南跑 |
[00:07] | at 122 street, going toward 121. | 在122号大街上 往121号大街跑 |
[00:09] | 10-4, One Two Adam. | 确认 1-2A |
[00:11] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, they’re cutting left! | 他们往左边跑了 |
[00:13] | Central, this is One Two Adam. | 呼叫总部 这里是1-2A |
[00:14] | Now heading westbound on 121. | 现在疑犯在121号大街上往西跑 |
[00:16] | Suspects are two black males, early 20s, | 疑犯是两名黑种男性 二十岁出头 |
[00:18] | one in a black jacket with a hoodie, | 一个穿着有兜帽的黑夹克 |
[00:20] | one in a red jacket, gray hoodie. | 另一个穿着红色夹克 灰色兜帽 |
[00:21] | Both in blue jeans. | 都穿着蓝色牛仔裤 |
[00:22] | Copy that, One Two Adam. | 收到 1-2A |
[00:23] | I need any available units to report to 121 and Lenox. | 请空闲分队前往121号大街和莱诺克斯大道 |
[00:26] | Officers in pursuit of robbery suspects. | 多名警官在追捕抢劫疑犯 |
[00:28] | Central, suspects are now northbound in an alley | 呼叫总部 疑犯在一条巷子里向北跑 |
[00:31] | next to the sporting goods store | 在一家运动产品店旁边 |
[00:32] | heading toward 122. In pursuit. | 往122号大街跑 正在追捕 |
[00:35] | Hey, police! | 警察 |
[00:37] | Sector Adam Shield 198 to Central. | AS分部198号呼叫总部 |
[00:39] | 198, go. | 198号 请讲 |
[00:40] | We’re 84, pursuing suspect on foot | 我们已到现场 徒步追捕疑犯 |
[00:42] | northbound in an alley towards 122. | 在一条巷子里向北往122号大街跑 |
[00:45] | Copy that, 198. | 收到 198号 |
[00:46] | Units responding. | 分队请回答 |
[00:47] | Be advised, Sector Adam are on foot in the alley | 请注意 A分部警官正在巷子里徒步追捕 |
[00:49] | heading northbound toward 122. | 向北往122号大街跑 |
[00:52] | Sector Adam 841 to Central! | A分部841号呼叫总部 |
[00:54] | Suspect scaled a barbed wire fence! | 疑犯翻过了一道铁丝网 |
[00:56] | …heading eastbound toward Lenox! | 向东往莱诺克斯大道跑 |
[00:58] | 841, repeat. I didn’t copy that. | 841号 请重复 我没收到 |
[01:01] | 841, go again. | 841号 请重复 |
[01:06] | 198, stand by. | 198号 待命 |
[01:07] | 841, go. | 841号 请讲 |
[01:08] | 841, do you have a visual? | 841号 你看到疑犯了吗 |
[01:10] | Uh, negative. I’m doubling back….shots fired! | 没有 我在原路返回 有人开枪 |
[01:13] | All units, stand by. | 所有分队 待命 |
[01:14] | 198, you’re breaking up. | 198号 你的信号断了 |
[01:15] | Come in to Central. | 请回复总部 |
[01:16] | Do you have a 10-7 on my partner? | 你知道我搭档的确切位置吗 |
[01:19] | All units, stand by. | 所有分队 待命 |
[01:21] | 198, what is your location? | 198号 你在什么位置 |
[01:22] | Suspect is headed… | 疑犯在往… |
[01:23] | Police! Show me your hands! | 警察 举起手来 |
[01:27] | 198, come in to Central. | 198号 请回复总部 |
[01:30] | 198, come in to Central. | 198号 请回复总部 |
[01:33] | 198, do you copy? | 198号 你收到了吗 |
[01:35] | There was no gun! | 没持枪 |
[01:37] | There was no gun! There was no gun! There was no gun! | 没持枪 没持枪 没持枪 |
[01:41] | Ted, I’m learning that the victim of the shooting, | 泰德 我听说枪击受害者 |
[01:44] | Timothy Brown, was allegedly involved in a jewelry store robbery | 蒂米西·布朗 据称参与了一起珠宝店抢劫 |
[01:48] | with an accomplice who has not been apprehended. | 而他的同伙尚未被逮捕 |
[01:51] | An anonymous high-ranking official has revealed, | 然而据一位匿名高级警官揭露 |
[01:53] | however, that Timothy Brown, a college student, | 蒂米西·布朗这位大学生 |
[01:56] | was unarmed at the time of the shooting. | 在枪击发生时并未携带武器 |
[01:59] | This is the second fatality at the hands of police | 如你所知 这是不到一周内的 |
[02:02] | in less than a week, and as you know, | 第二起警察击毙事件 |
[02:04] | the other victim was gunned down just blocks from here | 而另一名死者就在附近遭到枪击 |
[02:07] | and was unarmed as well. | 同样未携带武器 |
[02:09] | There was no gun! | 没持枪 |
[02:11] | I don’t know how many times I got to say it. | 我已经说过很多次了 |
[02:13] | He had a gun; the kid took a shot at me. | 他有枪 那孩子朝我开了一枪 |
[02:16] | You called it in? | 你通知总部了吗 |
[02:17] | Yeah, I called it in. | 对 通知了 |
[02:18] | So what happened to the gun? | 那把枪呢 |
[02:19] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[02:21] | Don’t you think I would tell you that if I knew? | 我要是知道的话能不告诉你吗 |
[02:23] | There’s 200 people outside | 外面聚集了二百人 |
[02:25] | that would like to take a baseball bat to my head! | 他们想要拿棒球棒打我个头破血流 |
[02:27] | A kid robs a jewelry store, | 那孩子抢劫了珠宝店 |
[02:28] | and it’s my word that’s in question? | 你们反而怀疑我的说辞 |
[02:30] | Kevin, relax, buddy. | 凯文 别紧张 哥们 |
[02:32] | No one’s questioning your word, Kevin. | 没人怀疑你的说辞 凯文 |
[02:34] | We’re just trying to work out what happened. | 我们只是想搞清楚当时的情况 |
[02:36] | The more we know, the more we can control | 我们了解得越多 就更容易控制 |
[02:39] | any misinformation that gets out there, all right? | 外面的不实消息 对吧 |
[02:43] | Trey and I got separated | 他们俩在巷子里分头跑 |
[02:45] | when the two of them split up in the alley. | 所以特里和我就分开追了 |
[02:48] | Suspect is running northbound in a tunnel towards 122. | 疑犯在一条地道里向北往122号大街跑 |
[02:54] | Stop, stop! | 别跑 别跑 |
[02:56] | Police! | 警察 |
[03:01] | Stop! Stop! | 别跑 别跑 |
[03:04] | 198 in pursuit down the alley behind, uh… | 198号在后面的巷子里追捕 |
[03:07] | 198, stand by. | 198号 待命 |
[03:09] | 841… 841, do you have a visual? | 841号 841号 你看到疑犯了吗 |
[03:10] | Uh, negative. I’m doubling back. | 没有 我在原路返回 |
[03:14] | 10-13, 10-13, shots fired! | 请求援助 请求援助 有人开枪 |
[03:17] | All… stand by. | 所有分队 待命 |
[03:18] | 198, you’re breaking… Central. | 198号 你的信号断了 请回复总部 |
[03:28] | Police! Don’t move! | 警察 不许动 |
[03:30] | Show me your hands! | 举起手来 |
[03:33] | Kevin, you all right?! | 凯文 你没事吧 |
[03:35] | Yeah, he took a shot at me. | 没事 他朝我开了一枪 |
[03:37] | 198, come in to Central. | 198 请回复总部 |
[03:42] | 198, come in to Central. | 198 请回复总部 |
[03:44] | 198, do you copy? | 198 收到了吗 |
[03:45] | So you’re saying that after he popped off the one shot, | 所以你是说他开了一枪之后 |
[03:48] | he ditched the gun and you called in a 13? | 就把它扔了 而你请求了支援 |
[03:49] | That’s not what I’m saying; that’s what happened. | 那不是我的一面之词 事情就是这样 |
[03:52] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:52] | Central never heard your 13. | 总机从未收到你的请求 |
[03:55] | Well, that must be the first time that the radios didn’t work. | 无线电信号不好又不是第一次 |
[03:57] | Did he have a gun in his hand while he was running? | 在逃跑的时候 他手上有枪吗 |
[04:00] | No. | 没有 |
[04:01] | And you saw him reaching into his pocket when you shot him? | 你开枪时 看见他把手伸进自己口袋了 |
[04:03] | He spun around, his hand was up by his inside pocket. | 他转过身 手作势要从内口袋里伸出来 |
[04:06] | – Which alley could he have dumped the gun in? – I don’t know. | -他会把枪扔哪条小巷里 -我不知道 |
[04:08] | It was like a maze in there. | 当时一切都很混乱 |
[04:09] | Look, guys… detectives, | 听着 伙计们 警探们 |
[04:14] | I don’t have to talk to you. | 我不必和你们谈话的 |
[04:16] | I have 48 hours before I can be compelled | 在向内务部做陈述前 |
[04:18] | to give a statement to IAB, but I know what that looks like. | 我有两天时间 但我知道那看来像什么 |
[04:22] | You both think that gives me 48 hours to perfect my lie. | 你们俩都认为两天时间能让我把谎编圆 |
[04:27] | I am not lying. | 我没撒谎 |
[04:29] | That kid took a shot at me. | 那孩子朝我开了一枪 |
[04:31] | I called a 13. | 我请求了支援 |
[04:38] | Stay there. | 待在这儿 |
[04:39] | Don’t move! | 不许离开 |
[04:52] | 10-13! One-two precinct. | 12分局 请求支援 |
[04:54] | Disorderly group trying to forcibly enter the precinct. | 无组织民众想强行进入分局 |
[05:34] | Get off of me! | 放开我 |
[06:26] | What began as a peaceful demonstration | 和平示威在今早 |
[06:29] | escalated into a bloody confrontation | 这间曼哈顿分局里 |
[06:31] | this morning inside this Manhattan precinct. | 升级成为一场血腥冲突 |
[06:34] | Dozens of police officers and civilians were injured. | 几十名警官和民众受伤 |
[06:37] | At least ten arrests were made, | 警方至少逮捕了十人 |
[06:39] | and it doesn’t look like the tension | 但这紧张局势 |
[06:41] | has come even close to subsiding. | 似乎并未得到缓和 |
[06:47] | The crowd out here has grown to approximately 1,500, | 在外的群众人数已增至近1500 |
[06:51] | and no one is any closer to getting the answers that they sought, | 但没有一人得到了自己想要的答案 |
[06:55] | particularly Tori Bell, Timothy Brown’s girlfriend, | 尤其是泰丽·贝尔 正是在我身边的这位 |
[06:58] | who is here with me now. | 蒂米西·布朗的女友 |
[06:59] | Miss Bell, is there anything you’d like to say? | 贝尔小姐 你有什么话想说吗 |
[07:01] | Tim didn’t rob anybody. | 蒂米不会去抢劫的 |
[07:03] | They’re saying he robbed a jewelry store, | 他们说他生前去珠宝店抢劫 |
[07:05] | and I can’t believe he would do that. | 我不相信他会那么做 |
[07:07] | He wasn’t a violent person, and… | 他不是暴力的人 |
[07:09] | I’ve never seen him raise his hand towards anyone, | 我从没见他对谁动过手 |
[07:13] | let alone rob a jewelry store. | 更别提去珠宝店抢劫了 |
[07:17] | He was a good man. | 他是个好人 |
[07:20] | I loved him very much. | 我非常爱他 |
[07:23] | I just want to know what happened. | 我只想知道发生了什么 |
[07:25] | The mope took a shot at him. | 那个混小子朝他开枪了 |
[07:27] | That’s what happened. | 事情就是这样 |
[07:29] | You saw him take a shot at Hopkins? | 你看见他朝霍普金斯开枪了 |
[07:33] | No. | 没有 |
[07:34] | You hear the shot? | 你听见枪声了 |
[07:35] | No. | 没有 |
[07:37] | So how do you know that Brown took a shot at Hopkins? | 那你怎么知道布朗朝霍普金斯开枪了 |
[07:40] | Because Kevin said so, and that’s good enough for me. | 因为凯文这么说了 我光知道这个就行了 |
[07:42] | Well, that’s not good enough for me. | 我光知道这个可不行 |
[07:44] | And it’s not good enough for the bosses down at One P.P. | 纽约警局总部的头儿们也不会因此罢休 |
[07:47] | Start from the beginning. | 从头说起 |
[07:48] | Look, I already gave my statement to IAB. | 我已经向内务部做过陈述了 |
[07:50] | Well, tell us. | 那告诉我们嘛 |
[07:55] | I can’t believe how out of control this got. | 我无法相信事情会变得如此失控 |
[07:58] | All because some punk wants to buy his jewelry | 就因为某个混混想买珠宝 |
[07:59] | by sticking a gun in the owner’s face. | 还拿枪指着珠宝商 |
[08:02] | 2,000 people out there for this guy. | 外面两千人却因他而来 |
[08:07] | They were tossing jewelry on the ground while we were chasing them. | 他们边逃跑边把珠宝扔在地上 |
[08:11] | Did you see a gun in either one’s hand while they were running? | 追捕时 你看见他们手上有枪吗 |
[08:14] | No. | 没有 |
[08:14] | What happened after you abandoned your vehicle? | 你们下车步行后发生了什么 |
[08:16] | They split up. | 他们兵分两路 |
[08:17] | I followed the one kid down an alleyway to the left. | 我沿小巷追着小伙去了左边 |
[08:26] | Police! | 警察 |
[08:28] | Stop! | 停下 |
[08:30] | Sector Adam 841 to Central! | A区841呼叫总部 |
[08:32] | Suspect has scaled a barbed wire fence! | 疑犯爬过倒刺铁丝围栏 |
[08:34] | Last seen heading eastbound toward Lenox! | 正往东朝雷诺克斯市方向跑 |
[08:42] | That’s when I doubled back to find Hopkins. | 之后我就折回去找霍普金斯 |
[08:44] | Had you heard a shot at that point? | 那时你有听到枪声吗 |
[08:46] | No, but that doesn’t mean that it didn’t happen. | 没有 但那不意味着没发生 |
[08:48] | The generator in the alley was like standing next to an airplane. | 小巷里的发动机发出的声音就像站在飞机旁 |
[08:51] | So when did you hear the shot? | 那你什么时候听到枪声的 |
[08:52] | I was coming around one of the corners when… | 我正转过一个岔口的时候… |
[08:58] | Kevin, you all right?! | 凯文 你没事吧 |
[09:00] | Yeah, he took a shot at me. | 没事 他朝我开了一枪 |
[09:03] | 198, come in to Central. | 198 请回复总部 |
[09:08] | He had a gun. | 他有把枪 |
[09:13] | 198, come in to Central. | 198 请回复总部 |
[09:17] | 198, do you copy? | 198 你听到了吗 |
[09:20] | He had a gun. | 他之前有枪的 |
[10:03] | What do you think? | 你怎么看 |
[10:06] | It would’ve been so easy for him to cover for Hopkins and lie. | 他本可以很轻易地撒谎来帮霍普金斯作证 |
[10:10] | All he would have to do is say that he heard two shots, | 只需要说他听到了两声枪响 |
[10:12] | and there would be nothing we could do to dispute it. | 我们就无法辩驳了 |
[10:14] | So you think the vic really did take a shot at Hopkins? | 所以你觉得死者真的朝霍普金斯开枪了 |
[10:16] | I think he thinks the vic took a shot at Hopkins. | 我觉得他认为死者朝霍普金斯开枪了 |
[10:19] | But the truth is, | 但事实是 |
[10:21] | no one knows what happened in that alley | 除了霍普金斯和蒂米西·布朗 |
[10:22] | except for Hopkins and Timothy Brown. | 没人知道在那巷子里发生了什么 |
[10:25] | We need evidence. | 我们需要证据 |
[10:39] | Calling to tell me you found the gun? | 打来告诉我你找到枪了吗 |
[10:41] | Wish I had good news. We’ve combed the alley, | 真希望我有好消息 但我们搜遍了巷子 |
[10:43] | can’t find anything. | 什么都找不到 |
[10:44] | Dumpsters, doors, garbage bags? | 垃圾箱 后门 垃圾袋里都没有吗 |
[10:46] | He could’ve tossed the gun on a roof, maybe. | 也许他把枪扔到屋顶上了 |
[10:48] | Mac, there is no gun. | 麦克 根本没有枪 |
[10:50] | What’s the situation there? | 你那边情况怎样 |
[10:52] | Do we have a lead on the perp that got away? | 逃跑的那个嫌犯有线索吗 |
[10:53] | Not yet, and things are definitely not quieting down. | 还没 但这事肯定不会就这么平息 |
[10:56] | It’s all over the news, | 新闻上到处都是 |
[10:57] | and now half the community is outside. | 而且半个社区的人都聚在外头 |
[11:00] | There’s maybe 1,500 people out there. | 可能差不多有一千五百人 |
[11:01] | Maybe Sid’s got something. | 也许希德有什么发现 |
[11:03] | Well, he better. | 希望如此 |
[11:05] | We need something to tell us whether or not Hopkins is lying. | 我们需要证据表明霍普金斯是否在说谎 |
[11:27] | Sid. | 希德 |
[11:28] | Hey, Mac, is everything all right over there? | 你好 麦克 你那边情况还好吗 |
[11:31] | Yeah, we’re hanging in, but it’s gonna get ugly again | 还顶得住 但如果我们还不能给出满意答复 |
[11:33] | if we can’t provide any satisfactory answers. | 事情可能就不好办了 |
[11:36] | Well, let’s hope what I’m about to tell you | 那就希望我要说的这事 |
[11:38] | doesn’t get leaked to the press. | 别让媒体知道了 |
[11:40] | You’re with the body? | 你做完尸检了 |
[11:41] | I haven’t started the autopsy, | 我还没有开始解剖 |
[11:43] | uh, but I performed some preliminary examinations. | 但我做了些初步检验 |
[11:46] | That tox showed no alcohol or drugs in the victim’s system. | 毒性测试表明死者体内无酒精或毒品 |
[11:51] | But more importantly, Timothy Brown’s hands | 但更重要的是 蒂米西·布朗的双手 |
[11:54] | tested negative for gunshot residue. | 都没有弹药残留物 |
[11:59] | Did Jo find any ballistic evidence at the crime scene? | 乔在现场发现弹道证据了吗 |
[12:03] | No. | 没有 |
[12:05] | Hopkins is lying about the gun. | 霍普金斯肯定没说实话 |
[12:13] | We want the truth! We want the truth! | 要真相 要真相 |
[12:16] | We want the truth! We want truth… | 要真相 要真相 |
[12:20] | No, no GSR on the vic. | 不 死者身上没有弹药残留物 |
[12:23] | I think that’s the wrong call. | 我认为这样做不对 |
[12:25] | Respectfully, sir, I think locking him up | 长官 我认为把他关起来 |
[12:27] | and letting the grand jury sort it out is a cop-out. | 让大陪审团来处理是种逃避责任的做法 |
[12:30] | I-I realize the political implications of this, | 我明白此事的政治牵连 |
[12:33] | but we deserve more time, | 但我们需要更多时间 |
[12:35] | and Hopkins deserves better than punting to the grand jury. | 霍普金斯也不值得就这么被撒手扔给大陪审团 |
[12:43] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[12:45] | Whatever you say, Chief. | 遵命 局长 |
[12:46] | Officers and detectives are more or less barricaded inside, | 示威者几乎将分局警署团团包围 |
[12:50] | as demonstrators have virtually surrounded the precinct. | 警官和警探们被围困在内 |
[12:54] | Officials within the NYPD are not releasing the names | 纽约警察局的官员不愿透露 |
[12:57] | of the officers involved in the shooting, | 枪击案中两名警官的姓名 |
[13:00] | but we have learned that they are officers Kevin Hopkins and Trey Jensen. | 但我们已经得知他们是凯文·霍普金斯和特里·简森 |
[13:06] | Might as well hang wanted posters outside. | 干脆把通缉令挂出去好了 |
[13:08] | Officer Hopkins, a member of the NYPD for the last two years, | 霍普金斯警官 加入纽约警察局两年时间 |
[13:12] | has been brought before | 过去曾被 |
[13:13] | the Civilian Complaint Review Board in the past. | 市民投诉审查委员会质询 |
[13:17] | Oh, come on, Victoria! | 得了吧 维克托莉雅 |
[13:18] | You know about that? | 你知道那事 |
[13:19] | Yeah, he responded to a 911 call of a domestic disturbance. | 对 他去处理一个家庭纠纷的报警电话 |
[13:22] | A wife wanted her husband locked up for hiding her cigarettes. | 妻子因为丈夫藏起了她的香烟想要警察抓他 |
[13:24] | Hopkins asked the husband to hide her phone, too. | 霍普金斯就让她丈夫把她电话也藏起来 |
[13:27] | The complaint was dismissed. | 投诉后来撤销了 |
[13:28] | …ahold of both of the officers’ personnel files… | …掌握了两位警官的人事档案… |
[13:32] | What’s the chief say? | 局长怎么说 |
[13:33] | It’s not just Sinclair, it’s the mayor and the D.A., too. | 不只是辛克莱 还有市长和地区检察官也打来了 |
[13:36] | This thing spun out of control, so they’re saying, | 这件事一发不可收拾 他们就说 |
[13:38] | “Just lock ’em up. Let the grand jury sort it out.” | “把他们关起来 让大陪审团去裁决” |
[13:41] | You satisfied with that? | 你对这答案满意吗 |
[13:43] | Not at all. | 当然不 |
[13:51] | You want to tell me what’s going on? | 你能告诉我到底怎么回事吗 |
[13:53] | I’ll tell you what’s going on when you stop lying to me. | 等你对我说实话了我就告诉你 |
[13:55] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 你这话什么意思 |
[13:56] | Timothy Brown didn’t have a gun. | 蒂米西·布朗根本没枪 |
[14:00] | No gun. No ballistics. | 没找到枪 也没有子弹 |
[14:02] | We’ve been over this a hundred times. I came around the corner… | 我都说过一百遍了 我到拐角处… |
[14:05] | He didn’t have gunshot residue on his hands or his jacket. | 他双手及外套上都没有弹药残留物 |
[14:08] | Nothing, not a speck. | 一点痕迹都没有 |
[14:09] | You want to tell me how that happens? | 你能解释一下这怎么可能吗 |
[14:13] | See, the thing is, you didn’t have to lie. | 听我说 你没有必要撒谎 |
[14:16] | You didn’t need it. | 你不需要 |
[14:19] | Here’s what I think happened. | 我觉得事发经过是这样的 |
[14:22] | You chased a guy who just robbed a jewelry store. | 你在追一个刚刚打劫了珠宝店的抢匪 |
[14:24] | You came around the corner, you identified yourself | 你追到拐角处 表明了 |
[14:26] | as a police officer, | 你警察的身份 |
[14:27] | he disobeyed your command, | 他没听从你的指示 |
[14:29] | he spun around with his hand up by his chest, and you fired. | 他转过身手举至胸前 你开了枪 |
[14:33] | You did everything right. | 你做的一切都是对的 |
[14:36] | The truth would’ve been enough; the truth is enough. | 说出这个真相就行了 就足够了 |
[14:40] | But you thought it wouldn’t look good, | 但你觉得这样会让你难堪 |
[14:43] | so you had to say he fired at you. | 所以你只好说他向你开枪了 |
[14:46] | You’re a good police officer, Kevin, | 你是个好警察 凯文 |
[14:48] | but you got to stop lying to me. | 但是你不能再对我说谎了 |
[14:50] | Detective Taylor, I respect you, | 泰勒警探 我尊重你 |
[14:53] | I got respect for you, but screw you. | 我过去很尊重你 但是去你的 |
[14:58] | That kid, | 那小子 |
[15:00] | he pointed a gun and he shot at me, | 他拿着枪 还朝我开火 |
[15:02] | and I will go to my grave swearing by that. | 我到死都不会改口的 |
[15:05] | Take me out there. | 让我去现场 |
[15:06] | I will… I will walk you through it. | 我会 我会带你走一圈 |
[15:19] | It’s too dangerous to bring you out there. | 让你出去太危险了 |
[15:25] | But we can bring the scene to you. | 但是我们可以把现场拿到你面前 |
[15:30] | There’s no way I’m chasing a guy | 我绝对不会追一个 |
[15:32] | who may or may not have a gun down this alley. | 可能有枪的人深入后巷的 |
[15:35] | When’s the last time you chased anyone at all? | 你上次追人什么时候的事了 |
[15:37] | I think he went right. | 我觉得他往右边拐了 |
[15:39] | Hawkes, take a right at the end of this tunnel. | 霍克 在这个通道尽头右转 |
[15:42] | 10-4, Mac. | 10-4 麦克 |
[15:50] | Are you sure he went right? | 你确定他右转了吗 |
[15:56] | Yeah, he definitely went right. | 是的 他肯定是往右跑的 |
[16:02] | Is this where he took the shot? | 他是在这开的枪吗 |
[16:04] | No. No, it wasn’t right out of the dark alley. | 不是 不是从这条昏暗的巷子一出来就开枪的 |
[16:08] | Keep going down. | 继续往前走 |
[16:12] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[16:14] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[16:16] | Yeah, it was, it was more narrow and… | 是的 更窄一点 |
[16:19] | 198 in pursuit down the alley behind… | 198号 沿巷子追击 |
[16:22] | There was, there was fire escapes. | 有防火梯 |
[16:24] | It was more narrow. There was fire escapes. | 还要窄一些 还有防火梯 |
[16:31] | Hang on. | 等一下 |
[16:32] | Adam, stay there for a sec. | 亚当 等一下 |
[16:40] | Is this it? | 是这吗 |
[16:41] | I think so. | 我觉得是 |
[16:43] | I’m not sure. | 但是不太确定 |
[16:46] | Yeah. | 是了 |
[16:47] | That is the corner. I remember, I took cover. | 就是这个拐角 我想起来了 我躲在这 |
[16:50] | I was leaning right against that wall. | 我就靠着这堵墙 |
[16:54] | 10-13, 10-13! | 请求支援 请求支援 |
[16:56] | Shot’s fired! | 对方开火 |
[17:01] | Mac, got an impact mark on this pipe here. | 麦克 这个管子上有弹痕 |
[17:07] | Adam, can you zoom in? | 亚当 你能放大一下吗 |
[17:12] | Hawkes, if Timothy Brown was standing in that alley | 霍克 如果蒂米西·布朗就站在这个巷子里 |
[17:14] | when he took the shot, | 他开枪的时候 |
[17:15] | there’s got to be a casing. | 肯定会有弹壳留在这 |
[17:17] | All right. | 好的 |
[17:18] | Just tell me when to stop. | 到了告诉我 |
[17:22] | Right about there. | 差不多就在这 |
[17:24] | He was standing right there in the center. | 他就站在那里路中间 |
[18:07] | You still think I’m lying? | 你还觉得我在说谎吗 |
[18:12] | We want justice! We want justice! | 正义 正义 |
[18:15] | No, Hawkes, go straight back to the lab and get that casing | 不 霍克 直接回实验室 把弹壳 |
[18:17] | into Brass Catcher. | 放在弹壳检索里匹配一下 |
[18:18] | Maybe we can connect this to Timothy Brown | 可能我们能把这个和蒂米西·布朗联系到一起 |
[18:20] | or anyone else he runs with. | 或者别的和他一起跑的人 |
[18:22] | This is gonna get ugly again. | 事态还在恶化 |
[18:23] | And I don’t care how many reinforcements we call in, | 而且不管有多少增援 |
[18:25] | if they want to get in, they’re getting in. | 他们想进来 还是能进来 |
[18:29] | We got to get Hopkins and Jensen out of here. | 我们得把霍普金斯和简森转移出去 |
[18:31] | I’m with you on that, but they’re not going out through those doors. | 我是同意你 但是从这边他们出不去啊 |
[18:34] | So, if you have any ideas, I’m all ears. | 所以你要是有什么想法 我洗耳恭听 |
[18:38] | Those ambulances are still out back by the dock. | 那些救护车还在车库吧 |
[18:43] | no peace! | 就没和平 |
[18:46] | No justice, no peace! | 没有正义 就没和平 |
[18:59] | No justice, no peace! | 没有正义 就没和平 |
[19:16] | We need help! | 来人帮忙 |
[19:17] | Dispatch, get some cops out here! | 调度 派点警察出来 |
[19:29] | Yo, that’s one of them! That’s one of the guys! | 这里有一个 这里有一个 |
[19:37] | Help me! | 救命啊 |
[20:01] | Move out of the way! Let the police through! | 让开 让警察过去 |
[20:05] | March! | 前进 |
[20:08] | March! | 前进 |
[20:11] | Get off me! | 松手 |
[20:17] | Come on! | 快来 |
[20:20] | – You all right? – I am now. | -你还好吗 -现在好了 |
[20:24] | Let’s get the hell out of here! Let’s go! Let’s go! | 赶紧撤 快走快走 |
[21:02] | Match. | 匹配 |
[21:11] | Lord, tell me you found something. | 天啊 千万告诉我你找到线索了 |
[21:13] | I’ve got two somethings. | 找到了两条线索 |
[21:15] | Two matches in Brass Catcher to the shell casings recovered in the alley. | 在弹壳检索中发现了两条发现的弹壳的匹配 |
[21:18] | Two different shootings, six weeks apart. | 两次射击 相距6周 |
[21:20] | Both in the 6-4, both in the vicinity of Avenue Q and 12th street. | 都在64局辖区 都在Q大道和12街附近 |
[21:25] | The most recent, December of last year. | 最近的是去年12月 |
[21:27] | Now, no arrests | 两起案子都 |
[21:28] | in either case, but I’m not so sure | 没有逮捕嫌疑人 但是我不太确定 |
[21:30] | they’re connected to the jewelry store robbery. | 它们和珠宝店抢劫是否相关 |
[21:32] | 122nd Street in Manhattan is a long way | 曼哈顿岛122号街可是很远啊 |
[21:34] | from Avenue Q in Brooklyn. | 离布鲁克林的Q大街 |
[21:36] | – Yeah. – But it may not be as far as we think. | -对 -但可能并没有我们想得那么远 |
[21:38] | That jacket that belonged to the perp | 丹尼检查了那件 |
[21:40] | who went over the barbed wire fence that Danny processed– | 越过带刺铁丝网的那个罪犯穿的夹克 |
[21:42] | turns out, it had a hole in the pocket. | 他发现 衣服口袋漏了个洞 |
[21:44] | He found a piece of paper | 他在夹克内衬里 |
[21:46] | inside the lining of the jacket. | 找到了一张纸 |
[21:47] | It had been washed a few times. | 已经被洗过几水了 |
[21:49] | Turns out, it was a summons issued a few months ago | 结果发现 这是一张几个月前 |
[21:52] | in the 64th Precinct for drinking alcohol | 64区警局发出的传票 因在公共场所 |
[21:55] | in an open container in public. | 从开放式容器中喝酒 |
[22:02] | That was the 4300 block of Avenue Q. | 犯事地点是Q大街4300街区 |
[22:06] | Right up the block from these two unsolved shootings. | 离那两起枪击悬案只有一个街区远 |
[22:08] | So that connects our guy | 现在我们就能把那个 |
[22:10] | who jumped over the barbed wire fence | 跳过带刺铁丝网的罪犯 |
[22:11] | to the neighborhood where the shootings occurred. | 和发生枪击案的街区联系起来 |
[22:14] | Avenue Q and 12th is a residential neighborhood. | Q和12大街是一个居民区 |
[22:16] | So that drinking summons | 所以那张喝酒传票 |
[22:17] | tells me this is where they hang out, | 能告诉我们他们平时活动的地方 |
[22:20] | and that’s where we need to be looking. | 也就是我们需要多加留意的地方 |
[22:21] | Yeah, but we don’t have Jensen or Hopkins | 没错 但现在简森或是霍普金斯 |
[22:24] | to put into a car to do an area search, | 没办法开车去做区域排查 |
[22:25] | and the jewelry store owner can’t I.D. | 而珠宝店老板也没认出犯人 |
[22:27] | There were no cameras in the jewelry store, | 珠宝店里没装任何监视器 |
[22:28] | and we don’t have a good screen shot | 警车的车载摄像机 |
[22:30] | from the dash cam in the squad car. | 也没捕捉到清晰的图像 |
[22:32] | So we don’t know who the hell we’re looking for. | 所以我们也无从得知到底要抓谁 |
[22:42] | How’s Hopkins? | 霍普金斯怎么样 |
[22:43] | He got roughed up pretty good. | 他被打得很惨 |
[22:45] | But he’s okay; could’ve been worse. | 但他没什么大问题 有可能更严重的 |
[22:46] | Any sign of the protest letting up? | 有抗议者将散去的征兆吗 |
[22:49] | None. Crowds have actually gotten bigger. | 没有 聚集的人群反而更多了 |
[22:51] | Commissioner called a Level 2 mobilization. | 警务处长发动了2级预警 |
[22:53] | More reinforcements are on the way. | 更多增援即将抵达 |
[22:56] | The only way this thing is gonna die down | 想要让事态平息的唯一方法 |
[22:58] | is if we get some more answers. | 就是我们能找到更多的线索 |
[22:59] | We need that other guy in the alley | 我们需要找到另一个当时与霍普金斯 |
[23:01] | with Hopkins and Jensen. | 和简森在一起的人 |
[23:03] | The shell casing– did it get us anything? | 通过弹壳检索找到什么线索吗 |
[23:05] | It got us to a neighborhood where one of | 通过它我们找到了其中一个珠宝店劫匪 |
[23:07] | our jewelry store perps might hang. | 可能活动的街区 |
[23:09] | The problem is, | 但问题是 |
[23:09] | Mac, we need a photo | 麦克 我们需要一张照片 |
[23:11] | or a witness who can I.D. | 或目击证人能帮忙指认犯人 |
[23:12] | Jensen made it out of here | 简森在他们抓住霍普金斯之前 |
[23:13] | before they got Hopkins. | 从这里突围成功 |
[23:14] | He’s at headquarters. | 他现在在总部 |
[23:15] | He got a look at the guy who went over the fence. | 他看清了那个越过铁丝网的家伙 |
[23:17] | Put him in a car and get out there. | 让他开车去那个街区搜查 |
[23:19] | Come on, finding them hanging out in the streets | 拜托 在街上找到那帮家伙的可能性 |
[23:20] | seems like a long shot. | 几乎为零 |
[23:22] | You might be right, but right now, | 也许你是对的 但是现在 |
[23:24] | it’s the only good lead we’ve got. | 这是我们唯一的确实线索 |
[23:28] | Tonight’s top story continues to be the community unrest | 今晚的头条新闻仍然是聚集在曼哈顿 |
[23:30] | outside the 12th Street Precinct in Manhattan | 12大街警局外的社区骚动 |
[23:32] | over the alleged shooting of an unarmed man by police. | 为抗议警察涉嫌枪击手无寸铁的市民 |
[23:35] | The mayor and police commissioner continue to call for calm, | 市长和警务处长不断劝说大家冷静 |
[23:38] | but protesters remain defiant. | 但抗议人群并不买账 |
[23:40] | Some in the community are labeling the death | 一些社区居民将蒂米西·布朗的死 |
[23:42] | of Timothy Brown a cold-blooded murder. | 打上了冷血谋杀的标签 |
[23:44] | Any of those jackass reporters that talk | 如果这帮混账记者和 |
[23:46] | to Kevin Hopkins for five minutes– they’d realize | 凯文·霍普金斯谈上五分钟 就会意识到 |
[23:48] | how ridiculous that statement is. | 这个观点有多么的可笑 |
[23:49] | …one of the two police officers involved… | 牵扯其中的两名警察 |
[23:52] | Recognize anybody? | 认出什么人了吗 |
[23:53] | …Officer Kevin Hopkins shot the 26-year-old… | 凯文·霍普金斯警官枪击26岁的 |
[23:56] | What you looking at? | 你看什么看 |
[23:58] | Nope. | 没有 |
[23:59] | None of them are the guys we were chasing down | 他们都不是那帮我们追捕 |
[24:01] | to murder in cold blood. | 并冷血杀害的人 |
[24:03] | The other unidentified suspect remains at large. | 另一名身份不明的嫌疑人仍然在逃 |
[24:06] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[24:07] | All right, be safe. | 没问题 注意安全 |
[24:10] | No luck yet on the perp who went over the fence, | 仍然没找到那个越过铁丝网逃窜的罪犯 |
[24:12] | but they’re still looking. | 但他们坚持在找 |
[24:16] | Boss, I don’t want to tell you how to conduct your business, | 老大 我可不想教你怎么完成工作 |
[24:18] | but you got to answer your phone. | 但你应该接电话啊 |
[24:19] | Okay? Your voicemail’s all jacked up, | 你的语音信箱已经留满了 |
[24:21] | Jo doesn’t pick up her phone– I was literally | 乔也不接电话 一点不夸张得说 |
[24:22] | left unsupervised for a really long time. | 我已经很长时间无人监管了 |
[24:24] | Adam, what’s going on? | 亚当 发生什么事了 |
[24:26] | How the hell did you get past that mob outside? | 你是怎么穿过外面那帮愤怒的示威者的 |
[24:28] | Well, I-I parked my car, | 我把车停在离这大概 |
[24:29] | like, 20 blocks away and I walked. | 20个街区远的地方 然后走过来的 |
[24:30] | And I’m not gonna lie, I almost got jacked a couple times, | 老实跟你说 好几次我差点就被揍了 |
[24:32] | but as long as I, you know, | 但只要我 你知道 |
[24:34] | pumped my fist up in the air and yelled | 向空中挥拳 喊一些 |
[24:35] | some crazy things and kicked over a garbage can, | 疯狂的口号 踢翻个垃圾桶 |
[24:37] | I was… I was good, I was totally good. | 我就没事了 完全没事 |
[24:39] | Okay, what’s so important? | 好吧 到底什么事这么紧急 |
[24:41] | The jewelry | 那个首饰 |
[24:43] | that we found in Timothy Brown’s pocket– | 在蒂米西·布朗口袋里找到的那个 |
[24:45] | okay, we all assumed that it was | 之前我们都认为它是 |
[24:47] | part of the robbery, right? | 抢劫的赃物之一 对吗 |
[24:49] | Now, a lot of it was stamped 14-karat gold, | 这些首饰很大一部分都有14K金的标记 |
[24:51] | and I’m really good with my precious metals, | 而我对这些贵重金属可是非常在行的 |
[24:53] | so some of it didn’t look right, | 有些首饰看起来不太对劲 |
[24:54] | so I tested some of the heavier-gage bracelets. | 所以我测试了几条重金属手链 |
[24:56] | Turns out, it was 14-karat iron. | 结果显示 它只是14克铁 |
[24:58] | It dissolved in hydrochloric acid and had a phony gold stamp. | 它可被盐酸溶解 开金印是假的 |
[25:02] | Worthless. | 这个不值钱 |
[25:03] | Right? So I went back out in the field | 对吧 所以我就回去继续查 |
[25:04] | and I… and I did some more legwork, | 然后我又跑了更多地方 |
[25:07] | and I really hope that that’s okay. | 希望这不算旷工 |
[25:08] | Yeah, it’s fine. Go on. | 不算 接着说 |
[25:10] | The jewelry belonged to Brown, Mac. | 麦克 这件珠宝的主人是布朗 |
[25:13] | All right? He was trying to hock it at another jewelry store | 他当时正要把它在另一家珠宝店当掉 |
[25:15] | about a block away from the one that got robbed. | 这家店离被劫的店仅隔一条街 |
[25:17] | He was just trying to scrape in a couple extra bucks | 他用当来的钱 又添了些钱 |
[25:19] | together to get this. | 买下了这个 |
[25:23] | It’s an engagement ring. | 这是一枚订婚戒指 |
[25:24] | He was gonna propose to his girl. | 他想用它向女友求婚 |
[25:26] | Now, I tracked down the store | 我根据钻石上的序列号 |
[25:28] | through the serial number of the diamond, | 追踪到商铺 |
[25:30] | and I spoke to the owner. | 我已经问过店主 |
[25:31] | Timothy Brown was in there | 蒂米西·布朗当时在店里 |
[25:33] | around the same time that the other store got hit. | 就在那时另一家店被打劫 |
[25:36] | Mac, | 麦克 |
[25:37] | Timothy Brown had nothing to do with the robbery. | 蒂米西·布朗和劫案没有任何关系 |
[25:40] | Both those perps are still out there. | 两名真正的罪犯仍逍遥法外 |
[25:43] | All units, be advised, | 所有单位注意 |
[25:44] | the 12th Squad is seeking two males in connection with | 第十二分队正在寻找两名男性 |
[25:46] | the jewelry store robbery earlier today. | 其涉嫌今天珠宝店劫案 |
[25:48] | They are two male blacks, 20 to 25 years old, | 两人均为黑人 20到25岁 |
[25:50] | one wearing a black ski jacket and blue jeans, | 其中一人身穿黑夹克 蓝牛仔裤 |
[25:52] | the other in a gray hoodie and blue jeans. | 另一人身穿灰色帽衫 蓝牛仔裤 |
[25:55] | These males are known to frequent the 4300 block | 已知他们常出没于布鲁克林 |
[25:57] | of Avenue Q in Brooklyn. | Q大街的4300区 |
[26:08] | That’s him. | 就是他 |
[26:10] | That’s the guy that went over the fence. | 他当时翻围栏逃走 |
[26:15] | Whoa, the guy in the black ski jacket. | 那个身穿黑夹克的家伙 |
[26:16] | He’s the guy Hopkins was chasing. | 他是霍普金斯追的 |
[26:19] | Jensen, stay put. Go, go, go! | 简森 你别动 行动 |
[26:47] | Hey, NYPD! | 纽约警察局 |
[26:49] | Come out right now with your hands above your head! | 立刻出来 举起双手 |
[26:51] | Turn around! Show me your hands! | 转过身 举起双手 |
[26:54] | Hands up! | 举起双手 |
[27:11] | Everybody okay? | 大家都没事吧 |
[27:12] | Yeah, everybody but him. | 他有事了 |
[27:17] | There’s no gun. | 没有枪 |
[27:19] | Did you see a gun? | 你看见枪了吗 |
[27:21] | No, b-but I saw him reaching for | 没有 但我看见他正从 |
[27:23] | something in that mailbox. | 邮箱里拿出什么东西 |
[27:50] | Come on, Ray, pull yourself together. | 雷 振作一点 |
[27:52] | We’re almost done. | 我们快查完了 |
[27:52] | Look, I’m trying, man. | 我也很想振作 |
[27:56] | That was my homeboy you guys killed. | 你们杀了我的老乡 |
[27:57] | Yeah, well, we made a bad choice, Ray. | 是我们做了糟糕的选择 雷 |
[27:59] | He went for that gun. | 他在找那把枪 |
[28:01] | After Keith came home from upstate, | 基斯刑满释放回家后 |
[28:03] | he said, “I’m never going back to jail.” | 他说”我再也不会回监狱了” |
[28:07] | I guess he wasn’t lying. | 我猜他没说假话 |
[28:10] | That gun has been | 那把枪 |
[28:11] | around the block a few times. | 在这条街出现过好几次 |
[28:12] | Two shootings in Brooklyn. | 它在布鲁克林开过两枪 |
[28:13] | And then the jewelry store robbery today. | 今天又在珠宝店劫案出场 |
[28:15] | Who does it belong to? | 这枪是谁的 |
[28:17] | It belonged to everybody. | 谁都能用它 |
[28:20] | That gun always in that mailbox. | 这枪就搁在邮箱里 |
[28:24] | It’s like… | 就像 |
[28:25] | going to the library or something. | 你去图书馆之类的地方 |
[28:27] | Taking out a book. | 借本书一样 |
[28:29] | You go in there, you take it, you need it, you use it, | 你有需要就把它拿去用 用完以后 |
[28:31] | you put it back, that’s it– it’s the honor system. | 再放回去 所有人都遵守这个规则 |
[28:33] | So earlier today, | 所以今天早些时候 |
[28:35] | you and Keith checked out a gun | 你和基斯借用了这把枪 |
[28:36] | and then used it to hold up a jewelry store? | 抢劫了一家珠宝店 |
[28:38] | Look, I told you before, okay? | 我都说过了 |
[28:40] | We wasn’t meaning to use it. | 我们没打算真开枪 |
[28:41] | We was gonna front on those people in case | 就是想用它吓唬 |
[28:43] | they got bold or something. | 店里的人 以防万一 |
[28:44] | And then maybe | 然后万一 |
[28:46] | shoot a few cops if they were | 要是警察敢来追 |
[28:47] | bold enough to chase you? | 你们就会开枪对吗 |
[28:49] | Nah, I wasn’t trying to kill that cop. | 我没想杀那个警察 |
[28:50] | I was just trying to shoot him. | 我就是想开枪打他 |
[28:53] | You were just trying to shoot him? | 你就是想开枪打他 |
[28:58] | …in the alley behind, uh… | 在后面的巷子里 |
[29:00] | Uh, negative! I’m doubling back! | 拒绝 我正往回走 |
[29:02] | 10-13! Shots fired! | 请求支援 有人开火 |
[29:13] | That place was all tore up like it was | 那地方破得像是 |
[29:14] | out of business or something. | 已经倒闭了 |
[29:16] | I hit the streets, ditched into the subway, | 我从大街上一路逃到地铁里 |
[29:18] | and hopped a train back to Brooklyn, that’s it. | 后来搭列车回来的 就是这样 |
[29:21] | We did that stickup, but we didn’t hurt nobody. | 我们抢了店 但我们没伤人 |
[29:25] | You hurt so many people. | 你们已经伤到了太多人 |
[29:39] | Thank you for coming. | 谢谢你来 |
[29:45] | Still can’t believe Tim’s dead. | 还是不能相信蒂米已经走了 |
[29:49] | This is crazy. | 简直太疯狂了 |
[29:51] | All those people out there fighting the police, | 这些人都在声讨警察 |
[29:53] | demanding justice for Tim. | 为蒂米祈求正义 |
[29:55] | They’re looking for | 我们其实 |
[29:56] | what we’ve been looking for: | 都在寻求相同的东西 |
[29:58] | answers. | 那就是真相 |
[29:59] | Do you have any? | 那你查到真相了吗 |
[30:01] | That’s why I asked you here. | 这正是我找你来的原因 |
[30:04] | I want you to hear the truth. | 在你从报纸或新闻中 |
[30:08] | Before you read some version of it in the papers | 听到各种版本的真相之前 |
[30:10] | or hear it on the news. | 让你了解真正的事实 |
[30:12] | I… I want to understand, Detective. | 我也想理解你们 警探 |
[30:16] | Really, I do. | 真心的 |
[30:18] | But there is nothing you can say to me that’ll change anything. | 但你说的一切又能改变什么呢 |
[30:25] | I mean… | 我是说… |
[30:28] | how could that cop just murder Tim like that? | 那个警察怎么可以就这样杀了蒂米呢 |
[30:36] | Take a walk with me? | 和我走走好吗 |
[30:47] | If I could step in front of that bullet to save that man, | 如果可以让我为他挡下那枚子弹 |
[30:50] | I swear to God I would do it. | 我发誓我一定义无反顾 |
[30:53] | That would feel better than this. | 那感觉也好过现在 |
[30:56] | I was scared, Detective. | 警探 我好害怕 |
[31:01] | I was shaking all over. | 浑身抖个不停 |
[31:04] | Like a coward. | 像个懦夫一样 |
[31:07] | And maybe if I just… | 如果我当时能 |
[31:09] | kept my cool, I would’ve hesitated. | 保持冷静 再犹豫一点 |
[31:13] | I would’ve seen he had no gun. | 我就能看到他掏的不是枪 |
[31:17] | That he was the wrong guy. | 我就不会认错人 |
[31:19] | And what if it was the right guy? | 如果你没认错呢 |
[31:22] | And he had a gun. | 而且他还带着枪 |
[31:25] | Then maybe it’s you lying in that alley. | 那么现在躺在巷子里的就是你 |
[31:31] | That’s the nature of this job, Hopkins. | 霍普金斯 这是警察的本能 |
[31:33] | There’s no do-overs. | 没有什么可以重来 |
[31:36] | You’re forced to make the best decision | 面对任何处境 你都必须 |
[31:37] | given the circumstances, and you better make it fast. | 以最快速度做出最佳选择 |
[31:40] | That’s what you’re trained to do. | 你就是被训练成这样的人 |
[31:41] | That’s what you did. | 而你也照做了 |
[31:44] | Let me tell you something. | 你听我说 |
[31:46] | A coward doesn’t run after an armed man | 懦夫不会奋力去追逐一个 |
[31:49] | who’s trying to kill him. | 想致他于死地的凶犯的 |
[31:53] | A coward runs away. | 懦夫只会自己逃走 |
[31:56] | But that kid is dead now. | 可那个孩子已经死了啊 |
[32:00] | And he didn’t do a damn thing wrong. | 他没做任何错事 |
[32:05] | And his family… | 而他的家庭 |
[32:09] | and his girl… | 他的女友 |
[32:15] | …what do I say to them? | 我该怎么面对他们 |
[32:19] | You can feel bad about that. | 你感觉愧疚没有错 |
[32:23] | If you didn’t, I’d think you didn’t have conscience. | 如果你不内疚 我会觉得你没良心的 |
[32:43] | That kid’s dead | 那个孩子的死 |
[32:46] | because two sons of bitches decided to rob a jewelry store. | 是因为两个混蛋抢了珠宝店 |
[32:49] | Simple as that. | 仅此而已 |
[32:53] | At the very same moment our suspect was | 就在罪犯躲进 |
[32:55] | disappearing through the back door of the theater… | 剧院的后门时 |
[33:01] | …Tim | 蒂米 |
[33:02] | appeared in the alley | 正好从巷子那头 |
[33:03] | coming from the opposite direction. | 往这边走来 |
[33:06] | I’m not asking you to excuse what happened, | 我无法要求你原谅发生的一切 |
[33:10] | I just want you to understand why. | 只希望你能够知道原因 |
[33:12] | I get it. | 我明白 |
[33:13] | They were wearing the same clothes, | 他们穿着相似的衣服 |
[33:17] | they had the same color skin. | 肤色也相同 |
[33:21] | That… cop thought that Tim | 警察以为蒂米就是 |
[33:24] | was the one shooting at him. | 开枪打他的那个人 |
[33:30] | It was wrong. | 他搞错了 |
[33:32] | He made a mistake, he… | 他认错人了 |
[33:36] | killed the wrong man. | 杀了不该杀的人 |
[33:39] | Yes, he did. | 是的 |
[33:43] | An innocent man, a good man. | 他杀了一个无辜的好人 |
[33:49] | And he’ll have to live with the burden of that mistake | 他的余生都会为这次错误 |
[33:53] | for the rest of his life. | 背负沉重的愧疚 |
[33:58] | I’m sorry there was no easy way to do this, but… | 我知道这件事难以接受 |
[34:03] | I thought you should know. | 但我想你应该知道 |
[34:07] | Tim had this in his pocket. | 这是从蒂米的口袋里找到的 |
[34:10] | He was planning to give it to you. | 他原本打算送给你 |
[34:24] | “Today is life.” | 当下即是人生 |
[34:30] | “The only life you’re sure of. | 是你可以把握的一切 |
[34:33] | Make the most of today.” | 过好每一天 |
[34:38] | That’s how Tim signed off all his letters to me | 蒂米出去上大学时给我写的信 |
[34:41] | when he was away at college. | 每封最后都有这句话 |
[34:46] | Seems kind of prophetic now. | 竟然一语成谶 |
[34:59] | I’m sorry. | 节哀顺变 |
[35:08] | Miss Bell. | 贝尔小姐 |
[35:12] | Uh, no. | 我不要 |
[35:14] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[35:17] | Only remind me of what could have been. | 除了勾起这段痛苦回忆 别无他用 |
[35:42] | The numbers have not diminished, | 目前市长已经答应 |
[35:44] | but the intensity of the protest | 与该社区领袖进行会晤 |
[35:46] | seems to have waned for the moment, | 就蒂米西·布朗的死回答提问 |
[35:47] | after word that the mayor has agreed to meet | 聚集的人数仍然没有减少 |
[35:50] | with community leaders | 但抗议的激烈程度 |
[35:51] | and answer questions regarding the death of Timothy Brown. | 似乎有所缓和 |
[35:55] | Brown’s longtime girlfriend, Tori Bell, | 布朗交往多年的女友泰丽·贝尔 |
[35:57] | was summoned to the precinct a short time ago by police, | 不久前被警方请入警局谈话 |
[36:00] | leading to speculation… | 据了解… |
[36:01] | There she is! There she is! | 她出来了 |
[36:02] | H-Hold on. | 等等 |
[36:03] | It appears Miss Bell is emerging from the precinct. | 贝尔小姐从警局里出来了 |
[36:06] | Tori, do you blame Hopkins? | 泰丽 你将责任归咎于霍普金斯 |
[36:08] | Tori, are they making excuses… | 泰丽 他们是在找借口 |
[36:14] | Do you want Officer Hopkins to go to jail? | 你想让霍普金斯警官进监狱吗 |
[36:15] | Miss Bell, what are police saying? | 贝尔小姐 警察怎么说 |
[36:17] | What can you tell us? | 你能告诉我们什么 |
[36:23] | I can tell you that | 我能告诉你的是 |
[36:24] | today is the worst day of my life. | 今天是我人生中最糟糕的一天 |
[36:28] | It’s the worst day in the lives of Timothy’s family | 今天是蒂米西的家庭以及所有爱他的人 |
[36:32] | and the people who loved him. | 经历的最糟糕的一天 |
[36:34] | But it’s also the worst day in the life of Officer Hopkins. | 但今天也同样是霍普金斯警官人生中最糟糕的一天 |
[36:39] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[36:40] | Please. | 请等等 |
[36:43] | All of this has to stop. | 这一切必须停止 |
[36:46] | That officer didn’t wake up this morning, | 那位警官今早没有起床 |
[36:51] | go to work and set out to kill Tim. | 上班 并且做好准备杀害蒂米 |
[36:56] | That happened because two men woke up this morning | 蒂米被杀是因为两个男子今早起床 |
[37:01] | and decided that they were gonna come to this neighborhood | 决定来到这个街区 |
[37:04] | and steal what doesn’t belong to them. | 偷取不属于他们的东西 |
[37:08] | They tried to take that policeman’s life | 他们尝试杀害那位 |
[37:11] | while he was protecting ours. | 保护我们的警察 |
[37:16] | And I hope… | 我希望 |
[37:18] | someday that maybe I can find a way | 有一天 也许我能够 |
[37:21] | to forgive Officer Hopkins. | 原谅霍普金斯警官 |
[37:25] | But I will never forgive those two men | 但我绝不会原谅那两个 |
[37:29] | that came here with a gun. | 持枪到这里的男子 |
[37:33] | Because their actions | 因为他们的行为 |
[37:35] | took something from me a hundred times more valuable | 使我失去了比商店里所有珠宝相加 |
[37:38] | than all of the jewelry in that store. | 都要珍贵百倍的东西 |
[37:43] | They stole the love of my life. | 他们偷走了我的毕生所爱 |
[38:02] | As police officers in this big, complicated city, | 作为这座庞大而又复杂的城市的警官 |
[38:05] | we see so much bad. | 我们见证了太多罪恶 |
[38:08] | So many souls filled with hatred and violence. | 有许多被仇恨和暴力浸染的灵魂 |
[38:11] | And it’s our job to look for them, | 我们的工作就是寻找他们 |
[38:13] | chase after them and confront them. | 追捕他们 与他们正面交锋 |
[38:18] | Over time, they can become all we see. | 随着时间的流逝 他们都会成为记忆 |
[38:22] | As with all evil, | 大恶之中 |
[38:23] | some good will always come from it. | 也总有善良的一面 |
[38:28] | It can bring us together with some of the most dedicated, | 这能将那些最专注 |
[38:32] | honorable, kind-hearted people | 最崇高 最善良 |
[38:34] | we could ever hope to meet. | 的人聚集到一起 |
[38:37] | It can fill hearts with a love so strong | 它将我们的心灌满了爱意 |
[38:40] | that it will endure forever… | 永不消失 |
[38:45] | …and create unbreakable friendships | 即使面对人生最艰难的挑战 |
[38:48] | that will last even in the face of life’s | 友谊也永远 |
[38:52] | most difficult challenges. | 不会改变 |
[39:09] | Cheers, everybody. | 大伙干杯 |
[39:11] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[39:31] | Sometimes, the good come swhen we most need it | 有时 善良之心总在我们最需要 |
[39:34] | and least expect it. | 却最绝望时出现 |
[39:37] | If we are lucky enough to notice it, | 如果我们有幸发现 |
[39:39] | set our eyes upon it and appreciate it, | 关注并心存感激 |
[39:42] | it can almost make us forget all of the bad. | 它便能让我们忘记一切罪恶 |
[39:47] | “Today is life. | “当下即是人生 |
[39:50] | “The only life you’re sure of. | “是你可以把握的一切 |
[39:53] | Make the most of today.” | 活在当下” |
[39:56] | Words of wisdom. | 至理名言 |
[39:57] | A slice of goodness passed on by an innocent soul | 一丝善意由一位因一颗子弹而改变了人生 |
[40:01] | whose life was cut short by an errant bullet. | 的无辜受害者传承下去 |
[40:05] | These are words that will always stay with me, | 这便是我会一直牢记的话 |
[40:08] | words that are about to change the course of my life forever. | 即将永远改变我人生目标的一席话 |
[40:15] | This is not how I imagined it would happen. | 这不是我预想的场景 |
[40:19] | I-I don’t know if | 我不知道 |
[40:20] | it’s how you imagined it would happen, or… | 这是不是你预想的场景 |
[40:23] | if you even imagined it happening at all, but… | 或者你根本就没想过这会发生 |
[40:29] | I’m not sure what you’re saying. | 我不知道你要说什么 |
[40:30] | L-Let’s go in and have a glass of wine. | 我们进去喝杯酒 |
[40:32] | I’ll make a fire… No. | 我去生火 不 |
[40:32] | No, no, no, stay here. | 不 不 不 就在这 |
[40:35] | I don’t want to wait another minute. | 我不想再等了 |
[40:42] | I don’t have a ring. | 我没有戒指 |
[40:45] | Or a speech. | 或是誓言 |
[40:46] | I-I wasn’t even able to | 我都没能 |
[40:49] | stop and pick up a cheap bottle of champagne. | 在半路停下买瓶廉价香槟 |
[41:00] | I never thought I’d feel like this again. | 我从没想过我会再有这样的感觉 |
[41:08] | You’re everything that’s good in my life. | 你是我人生中最美好的一面 |
[41:16] | We’ve been through so much together. | 我们共同经历了这么多 |
[41:18] | I need you, Christine, I want you and I… | 我需要你 克里斯汀 我想你和我 |
[41:22] | I can’t imagine my life without you. | 我没法想象没有你的生活 |
[41:23] | I don’t want to… | 我不想 |
[41:26] | I just want to spend the rest of my life with you by my side. | 我只想和你共度余生 |
[41:39] | Christine… | 克里斯汀 |
[41:42] | …will you marry me? | 你愿意嫁给我吗 |
[41:47] | Yes. | 我愿意 |
[41:49] | Of course I will. | 我当然愿意 |
[41:58] | This is exactly how I imagined it. | 这就是我预想的样子 |