时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[04:26] | Champagne, chocolate strawberries, candy hearts? | 香槟 巧克力草莓 心形糖 |
[04:30] | Somebody was in a Valentine’s Day mood. | 某人当时沉浸在情人节的情绪里 |
[04:32] | Looks more like someone was in the mood for World War III. | 看样子更像是挑起第三次世界大战的情绪 |
[04:34] | Pretty much how the other guests described it | 其他房客打电话叫保安的时候 |
[04:36] | when they called security. | 描述的就是这种场景 |
[04:38] | Said they heard two men arguing. | 说他们听到两个男人争吵 |
[04:40] | The vic’s name is Theodore Hart. | 死者名叫希尔多·哈特 |
[04:42] | Priors for assault, drug possession, and menacing to name a few. | 前科包括人身攻击 藏毒 恐吓 |
[04:46] | Doesn’t seem like a guy who’d shell out $1,200 | 感觉不像肯花一千两百块 |
[04:48] | a night for a place like this. | 在这种地方住一晚的人 |
[04:49] | Because he didn’t. | 因为这不是他开的房 |
[04:51] | Hotel log shows he’s not the guest that checked in. | 酒店登记簿上显示他不是入住的房客 |
[04:53] | The room is registered to a Wayne Brown. | 这间房登记在韦恩·布朗名下 |
[04:57] | He used his credit card | 他刷的是信用卡 |
[04:57] | with a home billing address in Gramercy. | 家庭账单地址在格拉梅西 |
[05:00] | Not much reason to splurge on a pricy hotel room | 既然就住在十个街区之外 |
[05:03] | when you live ten blocks away. | 没理由一掷千金过来开房 |
[05:05] | Special getaway? | 特别出游 |
[05:07] | Or a secret one. | 或是秘密出游 |
[05:09] | Well, either way, it doesn’t explain | 无论如何都无法解释 |
[05:10] | why there’s a dead felon on the floor. | 为什么这位重刑犯会死在这里 |
[05:13] | Let’s find Wayne Brown, have him fill in the blanks. | 我们去找韦恩·布朗 让他提供线索 |
[05:28] | Am I going to jail? | 我要坐牢吗 |
[05:30] | Did you kill that man? | 是你杀了那个人吗 |
[05:33] | I just wanted him to stop. | 我只是想让他住手 |
[05:35] | Stop what? | 住什么手 |
[05:43] | Why don’t we start at the beginning, Wayne? | 为何不从头开始讲呢 韦恩 |
[05:45] | Why’d you book a room tonight at the St. Monarch Hotel? | 你今晚为何要在圣莫纳克酒店开房 |
[05:48] | I didn’t. | 我没有 |
[05:49] | I mean, that wasn’t my plan at first. | 这不是我的初衷 |
[05:52] | I was just gonna have a drink at the bar and go home. | 我本来就想在酒吧喝一杯然后回家 |
[05:54] | So, when did your plans change? | 那为什么改主意了 |
[05:58] | When the most beautiful woman I had ever seen asked me my name. | 因为有位美若天仙的姑娘问我叫什么 |
[06:02] | I thought it was a mistake at first, | 我刚开始还以为是误会 |
[06:04] | like she confused me with somebody else, | 以为她把我认成别人了 |
[06:06] | but she sat down and we just started talking. | 但她坐下之后 我们就开始聊天 |
[06:09] | About what? | 聊什么 |
[06:10] | Everything, anything. | 什么都聊 无所不聊 |
[06:13] | It was so easy, | 感觉如鱼得水 |
[06:15] | so comfortable, I-I didn’t want it to end. | 如此舒服自在 我想一直聊下去 |
[06:18] | So you decided to get a room together. | 所以你们决定一起开房 |
[06:23] | I’d never done anything like that before, I swear. | 我之前从没做过这种事 我发誓 |
[06:26] | I just didn’t want to be alone on Valentine’s Day again. | 我只是不想在情人节又是孤苦伶仃 |
[06:29] | So, did you guys go upstairs together? | 你们是一起上的楼吗 |
[06:33] | She told me she’d meet me in the room, | 她说她会去房间找我 |
[06:34] | so I went up first, ordered some champagne, and waited. | 所以我就先上去 点了瓶香槟等她 |
[06:39] | There was a knock at the door. | 这时候有人敲门 |
[06:41] | I assumed it was her, but it wasn’t. | 我以为是她 结果不是 |
[06:44] | He just started attacking me. | 他二话不说就开始打我 |
[06:51] | I was blacking out. | 我被打懵了 |
[06:52] | At the last second I grabbed the corkscrew and… | 我用最后一丝力气抓起开瓶器 |
[06:58] | I didn’t want to hurt him, | 我没想伤害他 |
[06:59] | but I had to protect myself. | 但我必须保护自己 |
[07:01] | You know, if what you’re saying is true, | 如果你说的是真话 |
[07:02] | why did you leave the hotel? | 那你为什么要离开酒店 |
[07:04] | You should have called the police | 你应该报警 |
[07:05] | and waited until they arrived. | 然后等他们过来 |
[07:07] | I was scared. | 我当时很害怕 |
[07:07] | That we wouldn’t believe | 他们不会相信 |
[07:08] | that you killed him in self-defense? | 你杀他是为了自卫 |
[07:10] | Until you told me, i didn’t even know he was dead. | 你如果不说 我都不知道他死了 |
[07:13] | I ran because I was afraid he was going to get back up. | 我跑是因为怕他找别人过来 |
[07:19] | What was her name– the woman you met at the bar? | 你在酒吧遇到的姑娘叫什么名字 |
[07:22] | Laura. | 萝拉 |
[07:23] | Last name? | 姓什么 |
[07:26] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[07:32] | The vic could have been a jealous boyfriend or husband. | 死者可能是吃醋的男友或丈夫 |
[07:34] | Found out that Laura was planning some extracurricular activities | 发现萝拉打算搞艳遇 |
[07:37] | and wanted to stop it. | 想要阻止 |
[07:39] | If there ever really was a Laura. | 如果真有这么个人的话 |
[07:44] | What is it about Valentine’s Day | 情人节到底是怎么回事 |
[07:45] | that just makes people lose their minds? | 总让人失去理智 |
[07:48] | Is that today? | 是今天吗 |
[07:49] | Yeah, it’s today. | 对 是今天 |
[07:51] | Right. | 好吧 |
[07:52] | You want to… maybe do something later? | 你等会想来点什么节目吗 |
[07:55] | Yeah, maybe. | 好 可能吧 |
[07:58] | How about a couple beers and a slice, maybe watch a game? | 喝几瓶啤酒 吃块匹萨 再看场比赛如何 |
[08:01] | – Perfect. – Really? | -太棒了 -真的吗 |
[08:03] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[08:04] | What, do you really think that all women need | 怎么 你真以为所有姑娘 |
[08:06] | that sentimental crap to make them happy? | 都需要那种感性的东西哄她们开心吗 |
[08:21] | I was hoping today, of all days, | 我本希望今天这种日子 |
[08:22] | people might be a little nicer to each other. | 大家能互相友善一点 |
[08:25] | You’re, of course, referring to the kindly deeds of St. Valentinus, | 你指的当然就是圣瓦伦丁的善举 |
[08:29] | one of at least three martyred saints to whom | 他是三位殉道的圣人之一 |
[08:32] | this secular and commercial holiday is attributed. | 这个世俗又商业化的节日就是为了纪念他 |
[08:35] | Well, call me a sap, | 这么说可能很傻 |
[08:36] | but any excuse to celebrate love is okay by me. | 但凡是庆祝爱情的理由我都能接受 |
[08:40] | Fair enough. | 好吧 |
[08:41] | Let’s start with the penetrating wound to the neck | 我们先从脖子上的刺穿伤口说起 |
[08:44] | courtesy of this corkscrew. | 是由这个开瓶器造成的 |
[08:47] | Did it puncture his carotid? | 刺穿他的颈动脉了吗 |
[08:48] | As a matter of fact, no. | 事实上没有 |
[08:49] | It missed vital structures altogether. | 它没有刺中任何致命结构 |
[08:52] | Well, then, what killed him? | 那他的死因是什么 |
[08:53] | Blunt force trauma to the parietal bone. | 顶骨上的钝力外伤 |
[08:58] | C.O.D. is a single blow to the back of the head. | 死因是头后部的一记重击 |
[09:04] | Jo thought the blood spray was arterial | 乔认为血液喷射来自动脉 |
[09:05] | and that he hit his head on the floor after he was stabbed. | 在他被刺之后 头部撞到了地板 |
[09:09] | A logical assumption, | 这种推断符合逻辑 |
[09:10] | but instead of carpet fibers, | 但他的头皮上没有地毯纤维 |
[09:11] | I found flecks of gold foil and what appears | 我却发现了金箔 |
[09:14] | to be green glass embedded in his scalp. | 还有绿色玻璃 嵌在头皮上 |
[09:18] | The champagne bottle that Jo found. | 是乔发现的香槟瓶 |
[09:20] | – Right. – So, our suspect said that the vic | -对 -疑犯说死者 |
[09:23] | was standing directly above him during the attack. | 在打斗过程中站在他正上方 |
[09:27] | So how could Wayne have hit Hart in the back of the head | 如果韦恩被哈特压在身下 |
[09:31] | if he was underneath him? | 又怎么可能击中他的脑后 |
[09:33] | He couldn’t have. | 他做不到 |
[09:34] | Either Wayne was behind the vic when he struck him… | 要么韦恩在击打死者时站在他身后 |
[09:37] | Or he wasn’t the only one in that room. | 要么房间里不止他一个人 |
[09:42] | Thanks, Sid. | 谢了 希德 |
[09:43] | You bet. | 不客气 |
[09:47] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, where’s the fire at? | 你火急火燎这是去哪儿 |
[09:48] | Hey. I got to find Jo; | 我要去找乔 |
[09:49] | – our case just got turned on its head. – Are you serious? | -我们的案子方向完全错了 -真的吗 |
[09:51] | Does that mean we might not be able to go to dinner tonight? | 这么说我们今晚没法共进晚餐了 |
[09:53] | Will you shut up? I know that you hate Valentine’s Day. | 别装了 我知道你讨厌情人节 |
[09:55] | I don’t hate Valentine’s Day. | 我不讨厌情人节 |
[09:57] | I just think it’s stupid to go spend on a fortune | 我只是觉得 就因为别人都花钱大吃一顿 |
[09:58] | on some fancy meal just ’cause everybody else does. | 我们就要照做 这样太蠢了 |
[10:00] | Well, now you don’t have to, okay? | 这次你可以省省了 |
[10:02] | Consider that my gift to you. | 把这当做我送你的礼物吧 |
[10:05] | But I promise we will celebrate tonight, okay? | 但我保证我们今晚会庆祝 好吗 |
[10:07] | Okay, see you at home eventually. | 好 回家见 虽然不知什么时候 |
[10:19] | Midnight? Mom, the movie doesn’t end until 11:45. | 十二点 妈 电影要到11:45才散场 |
[10:22] | That gives you 15 minutes | 那你有十五分钟 |
[10:23] | for Andrew to walk you home, | 让安德鲁送你回家 |
[10:25] | give you a good-night kiss on the cheek | 在脸颊上送你一枚晚安吻 |
[10:26] | before your curfew. | 然后才到宵禁 |
[10:27] | Mom, it’s Valentine’s Day. | 妈 今天可是情人节啊 |
[10:30] | All right, 12:15 and not a second later, Ellie, | 好吧 12:15 不能再晚了 艾莉 |
[10:33] | and remind Andrew that I carry a gun. | 提醒安德鲁 我随身带着枪 |
[10:35] | Mom. | 妈 |
[10:37] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[10:38] | Have a great time. | 玩得开心 |
[10:39] | Be safe. | 注意安全 |
[10:40] | Love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[10:43] | Okay, I don’t know what’s more depressing– | 我不知道哪件事更沮丧 |
[10:44] | the fact that my 15-year-old has a hot date tonight | 是15岁的女儿今晚有个燃情约会呢 |
[10:46] | or the fact that I don’t. | 还是我连对象都没有 |
[10:48] | Well, get this. | 看看这个 |
[10:49] | Vic was arrested three times for assault. | 死者曾因暴行被捕三次 |
[10:51] | He liked to beat up hookers, especially the ones | 他喜欢殴打妓女 尤其是 |
[10:53] | that worked for him. | 为他服务的那些 |
[10:54] | Hart was a pimp. | 哈特是拉皮条的 |
[10:56] | That means the woman Wayne was talking to… | 那意味着和韦恩聊天的女人 |
[10:58] | Could have been a hooker. | 可能是个妓女 |
[10:59] | So either Wayne had no idea | 所以韦恩要么不知道 |
[11:01] | or he lied to us about his random love connection. | 要么就是在胡扯自己的艳遇 |
[11:03] | That’s not the only thing he lied about– | 他不止撒了一个谎 |
[11:05] | Wayne didn’t go up to that room by himself. | 韦恩不是独自去那个房间的 |
[11:07] | Adam found a partial print on a chocolate strawberry | 亚当在一颗巧克力草莓上发现了局部指纹 |
[11:09] | and another one on the champagne bottle that killed Theodore Hart. | 在杀害希尔多·哈特的香槟酒瓶上也有 |
[11:14] | So taken independently, neither print | 单独看来 两枚指纹都不足以 |
[11:16] | had enough rich detail to get a hit in AFIS, | 在自动指纹识别系统中检索 |
[11:17] | but he overlaid them and got a complete print. | 但他交叠后得到了完整的指纹 |
[11:21] | Say hello to Laura Palmer. | 和萝拉·帕摩尔打个招呼 |
[11:24] | She’s in the system for… a half dozen solicitation arrests. | 她因六起卖淫被拘留 信息录入了系统 |
[11:27] | Well, that puts her in the hotel room but not much else. | 这只能证明她在宾馆房间里待过 |
[11:29] | Unless you consider the directionality of the print– | 除非考虑指纹的方向 |
[11:32] | – it was upside down. – Why does that matter? | -是上下颠倒的 -那有什么关系 |
[11:34] | Tells us how she was holding the bottle. | 能说明她是如何握酒瓶的 |
[11:37] | If you’re pouring champagne, | 如果你倒香槟 |
[11:38] | your print is right side up. Turn it around… | 指纹正面朝上 转个方向的话 |
[11:41] | And the champagne bottle becomes a murder weapon. | 香槟酒瓶就成凶器了 |
[11:46] | Wayne looked so sad and lonely sitting at the bar by himself. | 韦恩面带悲伤 独自一人坐在吧台旁 |
[11:51] | Thought I could help. | 或许我能帮上忙 |
[11:53] | By exploiting his vulnerability? | 利用他的弱点吗 |
[11:56] | By doing my job. | 我只不过在做本职工作 |
[11:57] | Not my fault the world is a cold and cynical place. | 这世界是个冰冷又愤世嫉俗的地方并不是我的错 |
[12:03] | What happened in that hotel room? | 在酒店房间里发生了什么 |
[12:05] | Not what you think. | 不是你想的那样 |
[12:07] | All Wayne wanted to do was talk. | 韦恩只想聊天 |
[12:10] | He asked where I was from, | 他问我来自哪里 |
[12:12] | about my family and my friends. | 问我的家庭和朋友 |
[12:13] | Crazy part is it seemed like he actually cared. | 疯狂的是 他好像很在乎 |
[12:16] | Maybe he really did. | 或许他是真在乎 |
[12:19] | Time must’ve gotten away from me | 我一定是丧失了时间观念 |
[12:21] | ’cause I forgot to check in with Theo. | 因为我忘记和希尔联系了 |
[12:23] | That’s his number one rule. | 那是他的头号规矩 |
[12:25] | So he came looking for you? | 所以他来找你了 |
[12:28] | Theo was pissed as hell– thought I was disrespecting him. | 希尔非常生气 觉得我不尊重他 |
[12:31] | Theo. No. | 希尔 不 |
[12:35] | Leave him alone, Theo! | 放开他 希尔 |
[12:37] | He didn’t do anything! | 他什么都没做 |
[12:40] | Theo, stop! | 希尔 住手 |
[12:41] | He was gonna kill the poor guy. | 他会杀死那个可怜人的 |
[12:45] | I had to do something. | 我必须得做些什么 |
[12:56] | Funny thing, Laura, you know, Wayne told us | 有意思的是 萝拉 韦恩告诉我们 |
[12:58] | that… he killed Theodore Hart. | 是他杀了希尔多·哈特 |
[13:01] | Why would he do that? | 他为什么那么做 |
[13:03] | You’d have to ask him. | 你该问他 |
[13:06] | Maybe it’s because the world is not as cold and cynical | 或许因为世界并不是你想象中 |
[13:08] | as you think. | 那么冰冷又愤世嫉俗的地方 |
[13:23] | What’s gonna happen to her? | 她会怎么样 |
[13:25] | The District Attorney will review the evidence, | 地检官会审查证据 |
[13:26] | and if he agrees that it was self-defense, | 如果他同意那属于正当防卫 |
[13:28] | she’ll be free to go. | 她会没事的 |
[13:34] | I knew what she was. | 我知道她做什么的 |
[13:37] | I guess there was just a part of me | 也许我心底有一部分 |
[13:38] | that wanted to believe that the spark between us was real. | 想相信我们擦出的火花是真实的 |
[13:43] | Even if it was only temporary. | 即便只是暂时的 |
[13:45] | Please tell her I said thank you. | 请代为转告我的谢意 |
[13:48] | I will. | 我会的 |
[13:51] | Why is true love so hard to find? | 为什么真爱这么难寻找 |
[13:55] | It helps if you look in the right places. | 如果你找对地方就会容易些 |
[13:58] | Any idea where those places are? | 知道那些地方在哪里吗 |
[14:09] | Bernie must’ve come home early to surprise me. | 伯尼一定是为了给我惊喜才提早回家的 |
[14:12] | When I got back from the gym, | 当我从健身房回来时 |
[14:14] | I found him just lying there on the floor. | 却发现他躺在地上 |
[14:17] | When was the last time you spoke to your husband, Mrs. Chandler? | 最后次和你丈夫说话是什么时候 查德勒夫人 |
[14:19] | Uh, around lunchtime. | 大约午饭的时候 |
[14:21] | He told me that he had something important to discuss. | 他说有重要的事要跟我说 |
[14:25] | Did he say what that was? | 他说是什么事了吗 |
[14:26] | Only that he needed to tell me in person. | 他只说要当面告诉我 |
[14:29] | Bernie always had a… flair for the dramatic. | 伯尼总喜欢戏剧性 |
[14:35] | What am I gonna do now? | 我现在该怎么办 |
[14:38] | Bernie was my everything. | 伯尼是我的一切 |
[14:40] | And today wasn’t only Valentine’s Day; | 今天不止是情人节 |
[14:42] | it was also our fifth anniversary. | 还是我们结婚五周年纪念 |
[14:46] | I mean, is there anyone that you can think of | 你觉得有谁 |
[14:47] | that would want to hurt your husband? | 会伤害你丈夫 |
[14:50] | Everybody loved Bernie. | 大家都喜欢伯尼 |
[14:52] | He had a way about him. | 他自有一套 |
[14:54] | Lit up the room the second he arrived. | 走到哪里就能温暖哪里 |
[14:56] | He just… knew how to make people happy. | 他知道如何让人开心 |
[14:59] | Mrs. Chandler, I’m sorry for your loss. | 查德勒夫人 请节哀顺变 |
[15:01] | Did you send this box of chocolates to your husband? | 是你寄这盒巧克力给你丈夫的吗 |
[15:04] | No, that would’ve been cruel. | 不 那就太残忍了 |
[15:06] | Bernie was trying to lose weight, | 伯尼一直想减肥 |
[15:08] | and sweets were his weakness. | 甜食是他的软肋 |
[15:09] | Besides, he was diabetic. | 而且他有糖尿病 |
[15:13] | Any idea who sent that to him? | 知道是谁寄给他的吗 |
[15:17] | It’s… my mother-in-law. | 是我婆婆打来的 |
[15:20] | Okay. Go ahead. | 好 你接吧 |
[15:23] | What’s wrong with this picture, huh? | 这张照片有点问题吧 |
[15:25] | I just see a couple in love. | 我只看见一对相爱的伴侣 |
[15:27] | Couple that couldn’t be more mismatched. | 一对非常不般配的伴侣 |
[15:29] | I’m gonna guess that this guy’s loaded. | 我猜这家伙是个有钱人 |
[15:31] | Are you… trying to say that someone who’s beautiful on the outside | 你是想说 外表美的人 |
[15:34] | could never fall for someone whose beauty’s on the inside? | 绝不会爱上内在美的人 |
[15:37] | I mean… unless there’s power and money stacking the deck. | 除非因为权力和金钱 |
[15:40] | – That’s just narrow-minded and sad, man. – Really? | -这想法狭隘又可悲 伙计 -真的 |
[15:43] | – Yeah. – Why are you all bent out of shape about that, | -对 -你为什么对此这么生气 |
[15:45] | – Mr. GQ Smoothie over here? – Uh, you know what? | -GQ和奶昔粉先生 -你知道吗 |
[15:50] | Never mind. | 算了 |
[15:53] | So, you find any signs of struggle? | 你发现打斗的迹象了吗 |
[15:54] | No. No, and nothing on the body to indicate he was attacked. | 没有 尸体上没有被袭击的痕迹 |
[15:59] | Couldn’t find any signs of forced entry either. | 也没找到强行入室的迹象 |
[16:00] | So then what are we doing here then? | 那我们在这里做什么 |
[16:01] | Our vic was the poster child for heart disease, no? | 被害人因心脏病而死吗 |
[16:04] | No, not so fast. I didn’t find any xanthomas on his eyelids | 别这么快下定论 他的眼睑上没发现 |
[16:06] | to suggest fat buildup in the blood. | 任何能说明血液积聚脂肪的黄瘤 |
[16:08] | So heart attack is a possibility | 所以有可能是心脏病 |
[16:10] | but it wouldn’t be my first guess at C.O.D. | 但死因不可能是这个 |
[16:11] | Hmm. All right. | 好吧 |
[16:13] | Ball’s in Sid’s court. | 该希德采取行动了 |
[16:14] | Yeah. I’ll tell you this, whatever happened here, | 对 我要说的是 无论这里发生了什么 |
[16:16] | Bernard Chandler knew he was in serious trouble | 伯纳德·查德勒都知道自己有重大麻烦 |
[16:17] | and tried to call for help. | 想打电话求助 |
[16:31] | Full house, huh, Sid? | 客满了啊 希德 |
[16:33] | Oh, Mr. Messer. What a treat. | 莫瑟先生 贵客临门 |
[16:35] | I only wish it were under different circumstances. | 真希望是在别的情况下 |
[16:38] | Yeah. Tell me about it. | 是啊 还用你说吗 |
[16:39] | So, uh, what’s the deal with Bernard Chandler here? | 伯纳德·查德勒的情况如何 |
[16:42] | Well, penetrating wounds | 他胸前的伤痕 |
[16:43] | across his chest were caused by glass shards. | 是由玻璃碎片造成的 |
[16:46] | But all were shallow and superficial. | 但所有均为表面浅层伤 |
[16:49] | All right, so what’s the C.O.D.? | 好吧 那死亡原因是什么 |
[16:50] | To answer that, I began with the inordinate amount | 说到这个 我得先说 |
[16:53] | of undigested chocolate in his stomach– two pounds worth. | 他胃里有很多没消化的巧克力 足有两磅 |
[16:57] | That’s a lot of chocolate, huh? | 那真是挺多巧克力的 对吧 |
[16:59] | Gluttonous, yes, but under normal circumstances not lethal. | 吃了不少 但是正常情况下这并不致命 |
[17:02] | Unfortunately our vic’s pancreatic function | 不幸的是 被害人的胰腺 |
[17:05] | was anything but normal. | 非常不好 |
[17:06] | – Because of his diabetes. – Type 1, to be exact. | -因为他有糖尿病 -更确切说是1型 |
[17:09] | I detected a fruity | 在死者嘴里 |
[17:10] | acetone-like odor in the vic’s mouth, | 能闻到像丙酮味道的果味 |
[17:12] | indicating a hyperosmolar hyperglycemic state. | 说明死者是高血糖高渗状态 |
[17:15] | So he OD’d on sugar. | 那他是糖分过量了 |
[17:17] | Precisely. C.O.D. is acute shock | 没错 死亡原因是 |
[17:20] | and respiratory failure as a result of… | 由于血糖严重升高导致的 |
[17:22] | severely elevated glucose levels. | 严重休克以及窒息 |
[17:25] | I mean, Sid, come on. This doesn’t make any sense. | 可是 希德 这说不通 |
[17:26] | Lifetime diabetic eats an entire box of chocolate? | 长期有糖尿病却吃了一整盒巧克力吗 |
[17:29] | And then doesn’t use his insulin to save his own life? | 然后又不用胰岛素救自己吗 |
[17:32] | Well, this fresh | 这个新的注射孔 |
[17:33] | injection site suggests he may have tried to. | 说明他可能尝试过自救 |
[17:37] | All right, but then why didn’t it work? | 那为什么没有奏效呢 |
[18:02] | Don’t shoot him! | 不要杀他 |
[18:06] | “Bring him to Teterboro Airport, hangar 20.” | “把他带到泰特波罗机场 20号飞机库” |
[18:14] | Mac? | 麦克 |
[18:16] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[18:17] | It, uh, doesn’t look good for our 8:00 reservation. | 八点的预约可能赶不回去了 |
[18:20] | Well, I’ll call the restaurant, | 没事 我给餐厅打电话 |
[18:22] | see if they have an opening later. | 问问八点以后有没有空位 |
[18:23] | On Valentine’s Day? Uh, we may be out of luck. | 情人节当天吗 我们没那么走运的 |
[18:26] | That’s okay. I’ll just, uh, pick up some food instead. | 没关心 我带点吃的回去吧 |
[18:30] | Aw, I was really looking forward to going out tonight. | 我一直期待着今晚的约会 |
[18:32] | Well, you know, maybe it’s for the best. | 可这是为了你好 |
[18:34] | What you went through was hell, Christine. | 尤其是你噩梦般的经历后 克里斯汀 |
[18:37] | Recovering from that kind of trauma | 要抚平心绪 |
[18:39] | is gonna take time and patience. | 是需要时间和耐心的 |
[18:41] | You don’t have to push yourself. | 你不用强迫自己 |
[18:43] | I know. | 我知道 |
[18:44] | A-And I accept that, Mac. | 我也接受 麦克 |
[18:48] | I know, but I also refuse to spend another minute | 我知道 但我也不想再费时间 |
[18:50] | hiding from the world. I need to get out of this apartment. | 躲躲藏藏了 我离开家里出去走走 |
[18:53] | Besides, is there any better excuse than Valentine’s Day? | 还有比情人节更合适的时机吗 |
[18:58] | All right. | 好吧 |
[18:59] | See if you can change the reservation. | 那你看看可不可以改时间 |
[19:01] | I’ll call you back in a little bit. | 我过一会再给你打电话 |
[19:02] | Okay. And, Mac? | 好的 对了 麦克 |
[19:04] | You don’t have to check on me every 15 minutes. | 你不用每过十五分钟就打个电话 |
[19:07] | I need you to know | 我是想让你知道 |
[19:08] | you’re not going through this alone. | 我会陪你一起熬过去的 |
[19:09] | I do. | 我知道 |
[19:12] | I know. | 我明白 |
[19:13] | I’ll see you later tonight. | 那晚上见了 |
[19:15] | Bye. | 再见 |
[19:18] | Christine? | 克里斯汀的电话 |
[19:19] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[19:20] | How’s she holding up? | 她怎么样了 |
[19:22] | She’s better. | 好些了 |
[19:23] | She’s a fighter. Stubborn as hell. | 她是个战士 顽强得要死 |
[19:25] | Mm-hmm, sounds familiar. | 是她的风格 |
[19:28] | You two were made for each other. | 你们两个很般配 |
[20:25] | So… | 看来… |
[20:27] | vic was definitely up to something shady. | 死者做了不光彩的事 |
[20:29] | I found two dozen texts between Bernard Chandler | 我发现了伯纳德·查德勒和一个叫艾文琳·龙的女人 |
[20:32] | and a woman by the name of Evelyn Long. | 来往的二十四条短信 |
[20:34] | And I’m thinking she might’ve been the one | 我觉得她就是给死者 |
[20:36] | who sent him the chocolates. | 送巧克力的人 |
[20:37] | What were they discussing? | 他们短信聊什么呢 |
[20:38] | I don’t know. The messages were kind of cryptic, | 不知道 短信上说的很含糊 |
[20:40] | but from what I gathered, | 但据我收集的信息来看 |
[20:41] | they were planning some sort of trip | 他们正在计划什么旅行 |
[20:43] | and they didn’t want the wife to find out. | 而且他们不想让妻子发现 |
[20:44] | Okay, so if Sandra did find out | 好吧 所以如果桑德拉发现了 |
[20:45] | her husband was having an affair, | 她老公有外遇的话 |
[20:46] | that definitely constitutes motive for murder. | 就会起杀人的念头 |
[20:48] | Sid says he was killed by taking too much sugar. | 希德说他是死于糖分过多 |
[20:51] | So how do you convince | 那你怎么说服 |
[20:52] | a diabetic to risk his life by eating a box of chocolates? | 一个糖尿病患者冒死吃下一盒巧克力呢 |
[21:05] | By making him think there wasn’t any risk. | 那就让他以为巧克力是安全的 |
[21:07] | Before this was torn off, | 如果没撕掉标签的话 |
[21:09] | this chocolate was labeled sugar free, | 这巧克力是有无糖标志的 |
[21:12] | listing Maltitol as the sweetener. | 甜味剂是麦芽糖醇 |
[21:14] | Which only partially digests | 只有一部分会吸收进人体 |
[21:15] | – and barely affects your blood sugar. – Right. | -而且不会对人的血糖有较大影响 -没错 |
[21:18] | But the sample I took from Chandler’s stomach contents | 但我从查德勒的胃里取出的物质中 |
[21:22] | contained concentrated levels | 有含量不少的 |
[21:23] | of refined sucrose– nothing sugar free about it. | 精炼蔗糖 根本不是无糖产品 |
[21:26] | So the wife switched out the chocolates and he ate them, | 所以他妻子掉包了巧克力让他吃 |
[21:30] | thinking they were safe. | 他以为那是安全的 |
[21:31] | And she tore off the label before calling the police. | 然后妻子在报警前撕掉了标签 |
[21:34] | Damn, that’s twisted. | 该死 太变态了 |
[21:35] | But it still doesn’t explain how she stopped | 可这依然无法解释她怎么做 |
[21:36] | an insulin injection from saving him. | 来让他注射胰岛素失效 |
[21:38] | Why am I here? | 为什么叫我来这 |
[21:40] | You’re here because you murdered your husband. | 因为你杀了自己的丈夫 |
[21:42] | That’s ridiculous. | 说什么胡话 |
[21:43] | I loved Bernie deeply. | 我深爱着伯尼 |
[21:45] | No man ever treated me with the same respect and kindness as he did. | 从没人像他那样尊重和善待我 |
[21:48] | Maybe, until you started to suspect | 也许这份爱直到你开始怀疑 |
[21:50] | that he was cheating on you. | 他有外遇的时候就停止了 |
[21:52] | Which would make you angry enough to want Bernie dead. | 也因此怒由心生 想杀了他 |
[21:54] | I’ve heard enough, | 我听不下去了 |
[21:55] | – okay? I’m leaving. – Sit down. | -我要走了 -坐下 |
[21:57] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[21:58] | We’re just getting started. | 我们才刚开始 |
[22:00] | We searched your apartment for his insulin. | 我们在你家搜查了他的胰岛素 |
[22:03] | We didn’t find that, but we found something | 我们没找到 但们我发现 |
[22:04] | all over your vanity. | 你化妆柜上有东西 |
[22:06] | Simple syrup. | 单糖浆 |
[22:07] | Mixture of, uh, sugar and water. | 就是…水和糖混合物 |
[22:09] | Yeah, I know what it is. | 我知道那是什么 |
[22:10] | Well, then you know what happens | 那你知道如果你用单糖浆 |
[22:11] | when you replaced Bernie’s insulin with it, right? | 把伯尼的胰岛素调包之后的后果 对吗 |
[22:14] | You bought him a box | 你送给他一盒 |
[22:15] | of, uh, sugar-free chocolates, | 无糖的巧克力 |
[22:17] | and then you replaced them | 然后用有糖分的 |
[22:18] | with the regular ones? | 把无糖的换掉了吧 |
[22:19] | Really? Huh? Then he gets home, | 对吗 等他回家之后 |
[22:21] | he sees the surprise you left him,and he goes to town, | 会看到你留给他的惊喜 就会敞开怀吃 |
[22:23] | ’cause, you said, right, he had a weakness | 因为你说过 他抵不住 |
[22:25] | for sweets. His sugar level | 甜品的诱惑 他的血糖 |
[22:26] | goes through the roof immediately. | 一下子窜得老高 |
[22:29] | Gets dizzy, | 开始眩晕 |
[22:29] | disoriented, he’s out of breath. | 丧失意识 喘不过气 |
[22:31] | He would recognize that he needed his insulin. | 他觉得该用胰岛素了 |
[22:34] | But then what? | 可结果呢 |
[22:36] | Thanks to you, all he’s doing | 拜你所赐 他注射的 |
[22:38] | is injecting himself with | 是足以要了自己性命的 |
[22:40] | one final, fatal dose of sugar. | 致命剂量的糖分 |
[22:47] | So you tried to hide the evidence, right? | 然后你想把证据藏好 对吗 |
[22:49] | So we wouldn’t find it? | 这样我们就找不到了 |
[22:55] | And with all due respect, Mrs. Chandler, throwing it down | 恕我直言 查德勒太太 你把证据 |
[22:57] | the garbage chute? Come on. | 扔进了垃圾管道对吗 别装了 |
[23:00] | That’s pretty stupid. | 这么做太蠢了 |
[23:02] | You don’t think we’re gonna find that? | 你以为我们找不到吗 |
[23:09] | I knew something was up | 在伯尼开始去别屋 |
[23:10] | when Bernie started leaving the room to take calls. | 接电话时 我就知道有什么不对劲了 |
[23:13] | When he suddenly added a password to his phone. | 他突然给手机加了密码 |
[23:17] | It didn’t take me long to break that. | 我没花多少功夫就破解了 |
[23:18] | So you read the texts between him and Evelyn. | 所以你看了他跟艾文琳的短信 |
[23:21] | It was like being stabbed through the chest. | 那感觉就像胸口被捅了一刀 |
[23:24] | I couldn’t breathe. | 我都没法呼吸了 |
[23:28] | I saw the way other women looked at my husband, | 我知道别的女人看向我丈夫的眼神 |
[23:32] | the way they envied me. | 她们赤裸裸地嫉妒我 |
[23:34] | Whoever this Evelyn was, | 不管这个艾文琳是谁 |
[23:37] | I just knew she was prettier than me. | 我知道她肯定比我漂亮 |
[23:39] | Younger. | 更年轻 |
[23:41] | But the worst part– | 但最伤害我的是 |
[23:43] | he was taking her on my dream vacation. | 他居然要带她踏上我梦寐以求的假期 |
[23:48] | My heart and soul really did belong to my husband. | 我的心百分之百属于我丈夫 |
[23:51] | He was the Prince Charming I had wished for | 我从小就梦想能碰到一位白马王子 |
[23:53] | ever since I was a little girl. | 而他就是我的王子 |
[23:55] | But now you hated him ’cause he broke your heart. | 可现在你恨他了 因为他伤了你的心 |
[23:59] | I hated myself. | 我是恨自己 |
[24:01] | Why did you hate yourself? | 为什么恨你自己 |
[24:03] | For not being good enough. | 因为我不够好 |
[24:05] | For not being the wife that Bernie wanted, | 没有成为伯尼想要的妻子 |
[24:07] | the one he deserved. | 配得上他的妻子 |
[24:09] | I always feared that he’d come home someday | 我总是担心某一天他回到家 |
[24:11] | and tell me that he’d found someone better. | 会告诉我他找到了更好的人 |
[24:13] | And he said to you that he needed to have a serious talk | 他说要跟你好好谈谈 |
[24:15] | with you, so you thought today might be that day. | 于是你以为今天他就要跟你坦白了 |
[24:18] | I couldn’t let him walk away. | 我不能让他离开我 |
[24:22] | The thought of him having a life with another woman… | 一想到他会跟别的女人生活一辈子 |
[24:26] | would’ve killed me. | 我死的心都有了 |
[24:28] | So you killed him instead? | 所以你就杀了他 |
[24:31] | Evelyn Long… | 艾文琳·龙 |
[24:36] | …uh, she was your husband’s travel agent, | 是你丈夫的旅游经纪 |
[24:39] | and she was helping him | 她在帮你丈夫 |
[24:40] | set up the trip to Europe for the two of you. | 为你们俩安排欧洲之旅 |
[24:44] | That was the big surprise. | 这是要给你的惊喜 |
[24:49] | Happy anniversary, Mrs. Chandler. | 周年快乐 查德勒太太 |
[25:12] | From the outside looking in, | 在外人看来 |
[25:14] | Sandra was the ultimate prize. | 桑德拉获得了终极大奖 |
[25:16] | But in her mind, it was the other way around. | 但在她看来 却完全相反 |
[25:18] | Yep, I guess I was wrong, huh– true love is really blind. | 是啊 我猜我错了 真爱的确很盲目 |
[25:24] | Something I want to show you. | 给你看点东西 |
[25:25] | All right. What? | 好啊 什么 |
[25:39] | Whoa-whoa-whoa-whoa-whoa, this is you? | 我的老天爷啊 这是你 |
[25:41] | Yeah. I was 20, | 对 当时我20岁 |
[25:42] | and madly in love with a girl named Susie Thomas. | 疯狂地爱上了一个叫苏西·汤玛斯的姑娘 |
[25:46] | But she couldn’t see past my size, pretended I didn’t even exist, | 但她看不到我的内在 对我视而不见 |
[25:48] | and broke my heart. | 伤透了我的心 |
[25:49] | Eh, what’d you do about it? | 那你是怎么办的 |
[25:51] | Starting working out, eating right. | 开始健身 合理饮食 |
[25:53] | I was a different man | 几年后再遇到苏西时 |
[25:53] | when I ran into Susie years later. | 我已经改头换面了 |
[25:55] | Yeah, that must’ve felt pretty good, huh? | 你当时一定感觉好极了 |
[25:57] | Yeah, yeah, it did– until… | 对 很不错 直到 |
[25:59] | she told me that she had a giant crush on me, too, | 她告诉我当年她也特别喜欢我 |
[26:02] | but was afraid of what her friends would say. | 但是又怕她的朋友说三道四 |
[26:04] | – Of course. – Yeah. And I realized, you know, | -当然是这样 -是啊 于是我意识到 |
[26:07] | that love has the power to overcome almost anything, | 爱情的力量足以克服一切 |
[26:10] | but only if we all can get past our own prejudice and let it. | 但我们必须抛开成见随其发展 |
[26:14] | Yeah. I’m gonna keep this. | 对啊 这个我留下了 |
[26:17] | – No, you’re not. – Let me just keep it. Come on. | -不 没门 -就给我吧 别小气 |
[26:19] | And if you tell anybody about it, you’re a dead man. | 要是你告诉其他人 你就死定了 |
[26:22] | What, were you pushing, two and a half | 那照片里的你差不多有 |
[26:23] | in that picture there? | 250磅[约115公斤]了吧 |
[26:24] | Eh, maybe a deuce and a quarter. | 可能有225磅[约102公斤]吧 |
[26:25] | That’s not bad. | 也不赖嘛 |
[26:58] | Serial numbers have been filed down. | 枪的序列号被锉平了 |
[27:02] | Man was shot in the back– | 死者从背后被枪杀 |
[27:04] | somehow the gun ended up underneath him. | 可枪却跑到了他身下 |
[27:06] | Doesn’t make sense. | 根本说不通 |
[27:08] | Our vic is Jeremy Howser. | 死者名叫杰瑞米·豪瑟 |
[27:10] | Sounds familiar. | 有点耳熟 |
[27:11] | It should. He’s been in the news lately. | 没错 他最近老上新闻 |
[27:12] | Howser was the CEO | 豪瑟是一家 |
[27:13] | of some fortune 500 investment firm. | 财富500强投资公司的首席执行官 |
[27:15] | The SEC has been investigating | 有人声称他诈骗客户 |
[27:17] | allegations that he defrauded some of his clients. | 证监正在对此进行调查 |
[27:19] | Surefire way to make enemies. | 树敌的不二良方啊 |
[27:21] | That wasn’t the only controversy in his life. | 他面临的争议不止如此 |
[27:23] | He was also in the middle of a very ugly divorce. | 他还身陷一场激烈的离婚官司中 |
[27:26] | We’re talking millions in cash and assets at stake. | 牵扯到上百万的现金及财产纠纷 |
[27:29] | And gives the wife ample motive. | 他妻子就有足够的动机了 |
[27:31] | Being here gave her ample opportunity. | 同时她还有充足的行凶机会 |
[27:34] | That’s her right there. | 她人就在那里 |
[27:36] | Patrol picked her up | 枪击发现后不久 |
[27:37] | fleeing the scene minutes after the shooting. | 巡逻队逮到她正逃离现场 |
[27:40] | When I heard those gunshots and saw Jeremy fall, | 当我听到枪声 看到杰瑞米倒下 |
[27:43] | I just panicked. | 我就慌神了 |
[27:44] | I wasn’t running to get away, | 我不是想要逃跑 |
[27:46] | I was running to save my own life. | 而是为了保住性命 |
[27:48] | Did you see the shooter? | 你看到开枪的人了吗 |
[27:50] | Everything happened so fast. | 这一切发生得太快了 |
[27:53] | We understand that you and your husband | 我们知道你跟你丈夫 |
[27:55] | were in the middle of a highly contentious divorce. | 正处于一场极富争议的离婚案中 |
[27:58] | Jeremy and I hadn’t spoken to each other in months. | 我和杰瑞米有好几个月没联系了 |
[28:00] | And what were you doing here with him tonight? | 那你今晚为什么和他在一起 |
[28:02] | He called me out of the blue this afternoon– | 今天下午他突然打电话来 |
[28:05] | told me he wanted to meet right away. | 说他要马上见我 |
[28:06] | He say why? | 他有说原因吗 |
[28:07] | Only that he was tired of fighting. | 他只说已经厌倦了争吵 |
[28:12] | That he wanted to settle things like adults. | 他想像成年人一样解决这事 |
[28:14] | It was my idea to meet here. | 来这里见面是我的主意 |
[28:18] | Just in case. | 以防万一 |
[28:19] | In case of what? | 万一怎样 |
[28:20] | I figured if we met in public, | 我想如果我们在公共场合见面 |
[28:22] | he’d have to keep things civilized. | 他至少不会做出什么过分举动 |
[28:25] | Sounds like you were afraid of him. | 你似乎很怕他 |
[28:27] | Jeremy had a temper, yes, | 杰瑞米的确脾气不好 |
[28:30] | but if you think I would ever hurt him, | 但你要是觉得我想伤害他 |
[28:32] | you’re wrong. | 就大错特错了 |
[28:33] | I wanted free of him, but not like this. | 我想摆脱他 但不是这样 |
[28:42] | One of the rounds fragmented? | 有颗子弹碎掉了吗 |
[28:44] | Uh, both of them, actually. | 其实两个都碎了 |
[28:46] | One from impacting the mid-thoracic spine | 一个是撞上了胸椎骨 |
[28:49] | and the other from contact with the lumbar. | 另一个撞上了腰椎 |
[28:52] | Bone and bullet fragments ricocheted through his heart, | 碎骨和子弹碎片穿透了心脏 |
[28:55] | proving fatal almost instantaneously. | 几乎立刻致死 |
[29:00] | Vic never saw it coming. | 死者没料到飞来横祸 |
[29:02] | This wasn’t a murder, Sid, it was an execution. | 这不是谋杀 希德 这是处决 |
[29:05] | Well, there’s something else. Uh… | 还有别的发现 |
[29:07] | abrasions and contusions on the knuckles | 指关节有擦伤和挫伤 |
[29:10] | with discoloration and inflammation of the metacarpals. | 掌骨还有变色和发炎的迹象 |
[29:13] | Offensive wounds. | 进攻型伤口 |
[29:16] | I’d say our vic punched something. | 我猜死者拿拳头砸了什么东西 |
[29:18] | Or someone. | 或揍了某人 |
[29:19] | Uh, clotting is fresh, uh, suggesting the injuries were | 凝血时间不长 表明 |
[29:23] | sustained several hours prior to his being shot. | 他是遇害前几个小时受的伤 |
[29:25] | Any bruising or lacerations anywhere else on his body? | 他身体别处还有瘀伤或撕裂的伤口吗 |
[29:29] | None. If he was in a fight, | 没有 如果他跟人打过架 |
[29:31] | it’s likely our vic was the aggressor. | 很有可能是他打别人 |
[29:35] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[29:41] | It looks like some kind of ink stamp. | 看起来像是某种印章 |
[29:45] | Damn it, I… I don’t know how I missed it. | 糟糕 我不知道我怎么会漏掉这个 |
[29:47] | Uh, sorry, Mac. | 对不起 麦克 |
[29:48] | It’s okay, Sid– once in eight years | 没关系的希德 八年头一次 |
[29:52] | that you don’t catch something, | 漏掉了一点东西 |
[29:53] | it’s still a perfect record, as far as I’m concerned. | 仍然是完美记录 至少我这么觉得 |
[29:58] | Get some photos. | 我来拍些照片 |
[30:34] | Uh, it wasn’t easy, | 虽然没那么简单 |
[30:35] | but I sorted the bullet fragments that Sid retrieved, | 但是我把希德找到的子弹碎片分拣出来 |
[30:38] | and I was able to reconstruct one of the rounds. | 然后我重建了其中一颗子弹 |
[30:40] | Striae match the gun I found? | 纹理符合我发现的那把枪吗 |
[30:42] | Not even close. | 差远了 |
[30:43] | Not even the same caliber. | 口径都不一样 |
[30:45] | And the GSR swab from Wendy Howser’s hands, | 温蒂的射击残留物鉴定 |
[30:48] | it came back negative. | 结果为阴性 |
[30:49] | She did not shoot her husband, Mac. | 她没有开枪打她丈夫 麦克 |
[30:51] | Well, somebody did. | 那就是别人 |
[30:53] | Um, I’m running the rounds through, uh, IBIS, and, uh, | 我现在在综合弹道识别系统里 |
[30:58] | you know, when the system gets a match, it will notify you. | 你明白的 系统发现匹配之后就会提醒 |
[31:02] | What, you going somewhere? | 怎么了 你要走吗 |
[31:04] | Well, y-you know my girlfriend, Michelle. | 你认识我女朋友的 米歇尔 |
[31:07] | I mean, she has never been ice-skating… | 我是说 她从来没划过冰 |
[31:09] | – Adam… – Sorry, you’re right. Okay, well, | -亚当 -对不起 你说的对 是这样 |
[31:11] | I got these VIP tickets to the rink at the Rockefeller Center, okay? | 我买了洛克菲勒中心冰场的贵宾票 |
[31:14] | But if I don’t leave literally in the next ten minutes, it’s over. | 但是要是我不在十分钟内离开的话 就完了 |
[31:17] | – You can go. – Oh, yes! | -你走吧 -太棒了 |
[31:19] | Just as soon as you figure out what this is. | 弄清楚这是什么之后马上就可以 |
[31:22] | It’s faded, so you may have to enhance the detail before… | 有点褪色了 所以你可能需要先强化一下细节 |
[31:25] | Hypodermic. | 注射器 |
[31:26] | It’s a club on the Lower East Side. | 下东区的一个俱乐部 |
[31:28] | You know, a lot of indie bands, pretty cool vibe. | 有很多独立乐队 气氛不错 |
[31:30] | Yeah, they actually, um, stamp your wrist when you’re on the way out, | 他们会在你走的时候在手腕上盖戳 |
[31:33] | just in case you want to come back in. | 以防你还想回来 |
[31:35] | Yeah. | 就是这样 |
[31:37] | – Anything else? – Go. | -还需要知道什么吗 -走吧 |
[31:41] | You’re so good to me. | 你对我太好了 |
[31:42] | Sorry, that was a little awkward. Sorry. Okay. | 对不起 有点奇怪 对不起 |
[31:44] | I got to go. | 我得走了 |
[32:03] | Mac. | 麦克 |
[32:04] | Officer Thomas Reynolds, | 汤玛斯·雷诺德警官 |
[32:05] | retired from the force in 2010 | 2010年从警局退休 |
[32:07] | six months after being cleared in a justified shooting case. | 退役前六个月从一次正当射击事件中洗清 |
[32:12] | Three years later, he uses the same gun | 三年之后 他用同一把枪 |
[32:13] | to shoot Jeremy Howser. Why? | 射杀了杰瑞米·豪瑟 为什么 |
[32:16] | What’s the connection between a retired cop and crooked CEO? | 一个退休警察和一个诈骗CEO能有什么联系 |
[32:19] | Reynolds runs a small private-security firm. | 雷诺德运营一家小型私人保镖公司 |
[32:21] | Couple part-time employees. | 有几个兼职员工 |
[32:22] | Mostly short-term protection services. | 大多是短期保镖服务 |
[32:24] | But he did have one | 不过他确实在 |
[32:25] | long-standing account with a certain financial institution. | 某个金融机构有一个长期账户 |
[32:28] | Howser’s investment firm. | 豪瑟的投资公司 |
[32:30] | This gets better. | 还有料 |
[32:31] | Howser’s assistant heard them fighting in his office this morning. | 豪瑟的助理今早听到他们在办公室里打起来了 |
[32:34] | Didn’t know what it was about, | 不知道是为什么 |
[32:35] | but he said it got mighty heated, | 但是他说打得很激烈 |
[32:36] | and Reynolds left the building with a black eye and a pink slip. | 雷纳德带着一只乌青眼和一纸解雇书离开 |
[32:39] | Beat up and fired in the same day. | 一天之内连挨打再被炒 |
[32:42] | Reynolds followed Howser to the outdoor market | 雷纳德跟着豪瑟到了露天集市 |
[32:44] | and got exactly what he wanted– revenge. | 得到了他想要的 复仇 |
[32:49] | NYPD! | 纽约警察 |
[32:52] | Clear! | 无人 |
[32:53] | Clear! | 无人 |
[32:56] | Bedroom clear! | 卧室无人 |
[33:02] | Nobody’s home. | 家里没人 |
[33:02] | Reynolds knows protocol. | 雷纳德知道规程 |
[33:04] | Knew we’d be coming here first. | 知道我们肯定先查家里 |
[33:22] | Don. Look at this. | 唐 看这个 |
[33:29] | Son of a bitch. | 混球 |
[33:30] | We had this all wrong. | 我们全搞错了 |
[33:32] | Reynolds wasn’t following Jeremy Howser. | 雷诺德跟踪的不是杰瑞米·豪瑟 |
[33:35] | He was doing surveillance on Howser’s wife. | 他是在监视豪瑟的妻子 |
[33:53] | Mac. | 麦克 |
[33:55] | Gray sedan, east side of the street. | 灰色轿车 街东边 |
[34:29] | Reynolds. | 雷诺德 |
[34:30] | Down on your knees, let me see your hands! | 跪在地上 手放在我能看见的地方 |
[34:32] | He’s got a gun. | 他有枪 |
[34:33] | It’s not loaded, I swear. | 没上膛 我发誓 |
[34:34] | Don’t move. | 不许动 |
[34:38] | You’re under arrest for the murder of Jeremy Howser. | 你因涉嫌谋杀杰瑞米·豪瑟而被捕 |
[34:49] | I met Jeremy Howser a few years back. | 我几年前遇到杰瑞米·豪瑟 |
[34:52] | He was looking for some personal protection. | 他那会在找私人保镖 |
[34:54] | Protection from what? | 谁要害他 |
[34:56] | His company made some bad investments. | 他的公司投资亏本了 |
[34:58] | Lost his clients a boatload of money. | 欠了客户一屁股债 |
[35:01] | Thought they’d come after him. | 本以为他们会来追他 |
[35:02] | – Did they? – No. | -他们来了吗 -没 |
[35:04] | But Howser thought that everybody was out to get him, | 但是豪瑟以为大家都在外面找他 |
[35:06] | especially his wife. | 尤其是他老婆 |
[35:08] | Wendy, she tried to fix things between them, | 温蒂 她尽力去弥补他们之间的关系 |
[35:10] | but the damage was done. | 但是伤害已经造成 |
[35:12] | So, she filed for divorce. | 所以她申请离婚 |
[35:14] | After that, he made it his mission in life to punish her. | 自此之后 他把惩罚她作为人生目标 |
[35:20] | But he needed your help to do it. | 但是他需要你的帮助 |
[35:22] | So, he had you looking for dirt on Wendy. | 所以他雇我去查温蒂的丑事 |
[35:26] | Anything he could use as leverage against her. | 任何把柄 |
[35:29] | But instead, what I found | 结果我发现 |
[35:32] | was the kindest, most selfless individual I’d ever seen. | 她是我见过的最友善最无私的人 |
[35:37] | And I watched Wendy volunteering at hospitals, and-and homeless shelters | 我亲眼目睹温蒂在医院或者收容站做志愿者 |
[35:42] | over and over, giving her time and money | 一次又一次 把时间和金钱献给 |
[35:45] | to those less privileged. | 那些不幸的人 |
[35:47] | She was an incredible woman, | 她实在令人难以置信 |
[35:50] | and that’s exactly what I told Jeremy. | 我也是这么和杰瑞米说的 |
[35:53] | Your services are no longer required. | 我不需要你的服务了 |
[35:56] | I’m gonna handle things myself. | 我自己来处理 |
[35:57] | I don’t want your money. | 我不要你的钱 |
[35:59] | I just want you to leave Wendy alone. | 我只想要你别去烦温蒂 |
[36:01] | Let her move on with her life, man. | 让她继续她的人生 |
[36:02] | It’s what she deserves. | 这是她应得的 |
[36:06] | I’ll decide what Wendy deserves! | 我决定温蒂应得什么 |
[36:08] | Not the lawyers! | 不是律师 |
[36:09] | Not you! | 不是你 |
[36:11] | Her life belongs to me. | 她的生活属于我 |
[36:13] | Man, it took everything inside of me not to hit him back. | 我费了好大的劲才忍住没还手 |
[36:18] | And that was the moment that I realized | 就在这时我意识到 |
[36:19] | that he was gonna kill his wife. | 他要杀了他老婆 |
[36:21] | You should have gone to the police. | 你应该来找警察的 |
[36:22] | With what evidence? | 用什么证据 |
[36:23] | It was my word against his. | 不过就是和他对质 |
[36:25] | So you followed Wendy instead. | 所以你跟踪了温蒂 |
[36:42] | He was going to shoot her. | 他要开枪打她 |
[36:44] | I didn’t have time to think. | 我没有时间细想 |
[36:45] | I just reacted. | 我本能地做出反应 |
[36:59] | I was protecting an innocent life. | 我是在保护一条无辜的生命 |
[37:01] | Exactly what I was trained to do. | 当年我就是这么被训练的 |
[37:02] | You were also | 你接受的训练 |
[37:03] | trained to take responsibility for your actions, | 也要求你对你自己的行为负责任 |
[37:05] | not run from the scene of a crime. | 而不是从犯罪现场溜掉 |
[37:07] | It was stupid, I know. | 那么做确实很蠢 我知道 |
[37:09] | I panicked. | 我当时太慌了 |
[37:12] | So, why’d you finally decide to turn yourself in? | 那你为什么最终决定要来自首呢 |
[37:16] | ‘Cause I thought about Wendy. | 因为我想到了温蒂 |
[37:19] | The type of person that she is. | 像她那样的人 |
[37:22] | And I realized that that’s the type of person | 我意识到我也想成为 |
[37:24] | that I wanted to be, too. | 像她一样的人 |
[37:27] | It’s probably too late for that, now. | 不过现在应该也来不及了 |
[37:29] | Jeremy’s the only other person | 瑞米是唯一一个 |
[37:31] | that can corroborate that story, | 可以证明我说法的人 |
[37:34] | and he damn sure ain’t talking. | 他现在绝对不可能再说话了 |
[37:35] | He doesn’t have to. | 不需要他来证明 |
[37:40] | Not only did he buy a gun off the street, | 不仅仅是因为他在街上买了把枪 |
[37:42] | Howser stopped at a club | 豪瑟在去见他老婆的途中 |
[37:43] | on his way to meet his wife. | 进了家酒吧 |
[37:45] | Stayed less than ten minutes, | 在那呆了不到十分钟 |
[37:47] | then got his hand stamped so he could come back later. | 在手上印了章以便他之后再回来 |
[37:49] | And, just in case | 同时为了以防万一 |
[37:50] | his alibi for the time of the shooting didn’t work out, | 如果他当时不在枪击现场的证据没用的话 |
[37:53] | he also bought himself a one-way ticket to Geneva. | 他也买了一张飞往日内瓦的单程机票 |
[37:57] | Seems he had his wife’s murder all figured out. | 看来他已经完全计划好怎么谋杀他妻子 |
[38:00] | The only thing he didn’t count on…. | 他唯一没想到的 |
[38:03] | was your selfless act. | 就是你无私的举动 |
[38:35] | *Coffee is on the table, and I* | *咖啡已上桌 而我* |
[38:41] | *just can’t seem to wake up this aching heart of mine* | *却无法从心痛中清醒* |
[38:44] | You’re absolutely breathtaking. | 你可真迷人啊 |
[38:47] | *One more day without you* | *又迎来没有了你的一天* |
[38:49] | *and I’ll be fine* | *我会慢慢习惯* |
[38:53] | *I know I’m good for waiting* | *我知道我会继续等待* |
[38:55] | *but waiting’s wasted time* | *但这只不过是在浪费时间* |
[39:00] | *Oh, and I, I don’t take it lightly* | *而我 我从未视作儿戏* |
[39:05] | *The trouble that I’ve gone through* | *那些为了让你了解我* |
[39:07] | This is for you. | 这是给你的 |
[39:08] | *to get you to know who I am* | *而带来的烦恼* |
[39:12] | *Oh, and I* | *而我* |
[39:14] | *I can’t find the reason* | *我无法找到任何理由* |
[39:17] | How do you always know the exact right thing to say? | 为什么你总是能说得如此恰如其分 |
[39:20] | It’s easy, Christine. | 这很简单 克里斯汀 |
[39:24] | ‘Cause I love you. | 因为我爱你 |
[39:31] | *Wicked winds are blowing through the halls* | *冷风吹过走廊* |
[39:37] | *These old familiar faces are clinging to the walls* | *那些熟悉的面孔还悬挂在墙上* |
[39:43] | *I know it’s cold, but I can’t feel at all* | *风很凉 而我却全无知觉* |
[39:49] | *And I know these walls are crumbling* | *我周围的世界正在崩塌* |
[39:51] | *and I won’t stay to watch them fall* | *而我不会任由它继续毁灭* |
[39:56] | *Oh, I, I don’t take it lightly* | *而我 我从未视作儿戏** |
[40:01] | *The trouble that I’ve gone through* | *那些为了让你了解我* |
[40:04] | *to get you to know who I am* | *而带来的烦恼* |
[40:08] | *Oh, and I | *而我* |
[40:10] | *I can’t find a reason* | *我无法找到任何理由* |
[40:13] | Do you even remember the last time | 你还能记得上一次我们 |
[40:14] | that we had five minutes together? | 独处五分钟以上 是什么时候吗 |
[40:16] | Uh, yup. | 记得 |
[40:17] | Thursday, in the A.V. Lab. | 星期四 在声像实验室 |
[40:19] | It was fantastic until Adam showed up. | 一切都很美好 直到亚当突然出现 |
[40:23] | Seriously, though, between Lucy and work, | 说真的 为了照顾露西和兼顾工作 |
[40:25] | I feel like we don’t even see each other any more. | 我觉得我们连个见面的机会都没有 |
[40:28] | And, it’s about to get a lot harder. | 而且情况还会变得更糟 |
[40:31] | It’s also about to get a lot better. | 情况也会好转的 |
[40:34] | There’s my little boy. | 我的乖儿子 |
[40:38] | Lucy’s asleep, now. | 露西现在睡着了 |
[40:40] | And work is done, so… | 工作也搞定了 |
[40:43] | You know, maybe… | 也许我们可以 |
[40:46] | I told you we’d have a little time to celebrate. | 我告诉过你我们会有一点时间来庆祝的 |
[40:50] | Mommy, Mommy! | 妈妈 妈妈 |
[40:51] | There’s a vampire under my bed! | 有个吸血鬼藏在我床底下 |
[40:56] | I got it. | 我去看看 |
[41:00] | *Oh, and I* | *而我* |
[41:02] | *I don’t take it lightly* | *我从未视作儿戏* |
[41:05] | *The trouble that I’ve gone through* | *那些为了让你了解我* |
[41:08] | *to get you to know who I am* | *而带来的烦恼* |
[41:10] | Hi, Mom. | 妈妈 |
[41:12] | Ellie. | 艾莉 |
[41:14] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么到这儿来了 |
[41:15] | I thought you were out with Andrew. | 我以为你跟安德鲁出去了 |
[41:16] | I told him I was coming down with a cold. | 我告诉他我感冒了 |
[41:18] | But you’ve been looking forward to this date for weeks. | 但你几周之前就期盼着这个约会了啊 |
[41:20] | I know, I just changed my mind, that’s all. | 没错 但我改变主意了 如此而已 |
[41:24] | I thought maybe you and I could | 我想也许你跟我可以一起做 |
[41:25] | make some, uh, double fudge, death-by-chocolate | 双倍奶油软糖 “好吃到死”巧克力 |
[41:28] | ice cream sundaes, instead, hmm? | 冰淇淋圣代 怎么样 |
[41:30] | Watch one of these little sappy movies? | 再看一部多愁善感的言情电影 |
[41:34] | Okay, does this have anything to do | 好吧 你做这些是不是为了你那个 |
[41:35] | with your poor mom flying solo on Valentine’s Day? | 在情人节还是孤家寡人的可怜老妈 |
[41:39] | I have absolutely no idea what you’re talking about. | 我可一点也听不懂你在说什么 |
[41:42] | Ellie Danville. | 艾莉·丹维尔 |
[41:46] | Aw, you are becoming the most amazing young lady. | 你将是世界上最令人惊叹的年轻女士 |
[41:50] | Yeah, yeah. | 是 是 |
[41:51] | Tell me something I don’t know. | 这还用说吗 |
[41:54] | Here’s something. | 那我告诉你一件 |
[41:55] | I get to pick the movie. | 要由我来挑电影 |
[41:57] | No, you don’t. | 不 绝不交给你 |
[42:01] | *I don’t what to do* | *我不知道要怎么做* |
[42:05] | *to keep holding on* | *才能坚持下去* |
[42:07] | Why are we in here? | 我们来这儿干嘛 |
[42:09] | It smells like… | 这儿闻起来 |
[42:10] | I don’t know what it smells like, but it’s bad. | 我说不出闻起来像什么 但确实很难闻 |
[42:12] | Suck it up, Lovato, we’re almost there. | 别抱怨啦 洛瓦托 我们马上就到了 |
[42:13] | Can’t you just tell me where we’re going? | 你就不能直说我们到底要去哪吗 |
[42:15] | – No. – Fine. | -不说 -好吧 |
[42:17] | But these heels are way too sexy | 但这双高跟鞋对难闻的楼梯来说 |
[42:20] | for a stinky stairwell. | 太过性感了 |
[42:30] | You didn’t forget Valentine’s Day, did you? | 你从没忘记情人节 对吗 |
[42:33] | Are you kidding me? | 开玩笑 |
[42:34] | It’s my favorite holiday. | 这可是我最爱的节日 |
[42:36] | After Arbor Day, that is. | 仅排在植树节之后 |
[42:37] | You’re crazy, you know that? | 你真的很疯狂 你知道吗 |
[42:39] | And very thoughtful. | 也很体贴 |
[42:41] | So, does that mean that, uh… | 这是不是说明 |
[42:43] | sentimental crap does make you swoon? | 浪漫多情的玩意也会使你意乱神迷 |
[42:45] | Maybe a little bit. | 也许有一点 |
[42:51] | Dinner’s getting cold. | 晚饭要凉了 |
[42:52] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[42:56] | What are we doing, Flack? | 我们在做什么 弗莱克 |
[42:58] | I mean, what is this? | 我是说 我们是什么关系 |
[43:00] | It’s whatever we want it to be. | 这可以是我们想要的任何关系 |
[43:02] | Doesn’t really matter what we call it, does it? | 我们怎么叫它真的那么重要吗 |
[43:06] | You’re going to have to meet my brothers soon. | 不久你必须要见我的哥哥们 |
[43:08] | Bring ’em on. | 让他们来吧 |
[43:09] | They’re a tough crowd. | 他们可很难接近 |
[43:10] | Especially when they meet my boyfriends. | 特别是当他们跟我男朋友见面的时候 |
[43:13] | Do I look worried? | 我看起来很担心吗 |
[43:14] | They’re gonna love me. | 他们一定会喜欢我的 |
[43:17] | Yeah, they will. | 对 他们会的 |
[43:17] | *I can’t find a reason* | *我无法找到任何理由* |
[43:20] | *to be happy in my heartache* | *让我在心痛中寻找幸福* |
[43:23] | *’Cause I should know better than that* | *因为我应该更清楚* |
[43:26] | *Oh, I’m better than that.* | *我可以做得更好* |