时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Previously on Crime Scene Investigation… | |
[00:06] | Christine? | |
[00:08] | Mac. | |
[00:13] | Christine? Christine? | |
[00:15] | Where is she? What the hell is going on? | 她人呢 到底出什么事情了 |
[00:18] | We found Christine’s phone at a jewelry store robbery. | 我们在一起珠宝店劫案的现场 发现了Christine的手机 |
[00:21] | – The blood did match the blood we found in the hotel room. – Christine’s room. | – 上面的血迹与我们在酒店房间内发现的相一致 – 是Christine的房间 |
[00:24] | – We still don’t have an exemplar from New York, so – we don’t know that it’s her yet. | 但当时还没有拿到纽约这里的样本 所以并不知道就是她 |
[00:29] | What else you have? | 还有些什么线索 |
[00:30] | Okay, we found a print on the jeweler’s safe. | 在珠宝商的保险箱上 还发现一枚指纹 |
[00:33] | – Hit came back – to a James Boyd. – Jimmy Boyd? | – 匹配对象是名叫James Boyd的人 – Jimmy Boyd吗 |
[00:37] | – Boyd manages Christine’s restaurant. – You son of a bitch. | Christine的饭店是Boyd在管着 你这狗娘养的 |
[00:40] | – Where is she? – She’s in New York. | – 她在那里 – 她应该在纽约 |
[00:42] | She never came to Vegas. | 她从没去过维加斯 |
[00:44] | – What the hell are you talking about? – I owe money to a loan shark back in New York. | – 你到底什么意思 – 我在纽约欠了高利贷 |
[00:48] | – What’s this have to do with Christine? – I needed to use her to pay him off. | – 那和Christine又有什么关系 – 我需要利用她帮我还债 |
[00:54] | – Where is she? – She’s with my brother; my brother has her. | – 她现在在哪里 – 她和我弟弟在一起 他在看着她 |
[00:56] | You’re gonna call him, and you’re gonna tell him it’s over. | 给他打电话 告诉他 一切都结束了 |
[00:58] | – I can’t. – Don’t play with me, Jimmy. Come on. | – 办不到 – 别耍我 Jimmy 赶紧打电话 |
[01:01] | The guy I owe… he got nervous and he grabbed them up. | 我的债主…他有点神经质 就把他们都给扣下来 |
[01:05] | If I don’t bring the diamonds tomorrow night, they’re dead. | 如果明晚我不带着钻石过去 他们都会没命的 |
[01:10] | They’re dead. | 他们真会没命的 |
[01:14] | I’m taking that bastard back to New York with the diamonds. | 这混球还有钻石我都带回纽约了 |
[01:16] | He’s gonna pay off the scumbag he owes. I’m gonna get Christine back. | 他的债必须自己偿 我也必须救回Christine |
[01:20] | I’m not saying don’t do this. | 我不是说不救她 |
[01:24] | I’m just saying you’re gonna need my help. | 只是说 我可能帮得上忙 |
[01:27] | I’m coming with you. | 我和你一起回去 |
[01:41] | Zane? | |
[01:42] | – That you, Boyd? – Yeah. | – Boyd 是你吗 – 是的 |
[01:44] | I just got in from Vegas. So where do you want to meet? | 我刚从维加斯回来 你想哪里碰头 |
[01:48] | 38th and Lex. Bring the diamonds. | 38街和Lex街口那儿 带好钻石 |
[01:52] | Shawn and Christine, you’re gonna bring ’em, right? | 那Shawn和Christine呢 你会带上他们吧 |
[01:55] | One hour, Boyd. Come alone. | 一小时后见 Boyd 记得一个人来 |
[02:23] | Christine was so excited about going to Vegas. | 去拉斯维加斯前 Christine还特别开心 |
[02:27] | They took her before she made it out of New York. | 但她还没飞出纽约 就被他们扣下了 |
[02:30] | Mac, we’re gonna get her back. | Mac 我们会救她回来的 |
[02:34] | I got visual confirmation. | 看到疑犯了 |
[02:36] | Two of them approaching from the northwest corner. | 有两个人从西北转角过来了 |
[02:41] | – Yeah, we see them. – Any sign of Christine or Shawn Boyd? | – 是的 我们看见了 – 有Christine和Shawn Boyd的踪迹吗 |
[02:44] | – Negative. – What about you, Adam? | – 没有 – 你那里情况如何 Adam |
[02:46] | Nothing on the traffic cams. | 交通监控上也没有信息 |
[02:47] | Running as many plates as I can, but traffic’s picking up. | 我已经尽量扩大了搜索范围 只是这太随机了 |
[02:53] | Big brother returns. | 大哥哥总算是回来了啊 |
[02:59] | Where are they? | 他们人呢 |
[03:01] | Close by. Diamonds? | 就在附近 钻石呢 |
[03:06] | It’s only fair. You owed me first. | 公平交易 是你先欠着我的 |
[03:16] | I’ve got an image of our two suspects. | 截到了两名疑犯的图像 |
[03:18] | Adam, see if you can get us more on Zane – than just his first name. – On it. | – Adam 看看这个Zane身上 除了姓还能查到点什么 – 已经在查了 |
[03:39] | They’re all there, just like we talked about. | 都在这里 就像我们之前说好的 |
[03:47] | Six hours, Jimmy. | 6个小时 Jimmy |
[03:49] | Six hours in Vegas we kept trying to call, but nobody could get a hold of you. | 整整6个小时 我们在维加斯不断试图联系你 但却没人能逮住你的踪影 |
[03:54] | – Not even your brother. – I told you this… things went bad. | – 即便是你的弟弟 – 我说过 情况突然变得很糟糕 |
[03:58] | You think I’m stupid? | 你以为我是蠢货吗 |
[04:00] | – Hey, hey, hey. – Gun. | – 嗨 嗨 嗨 – 他有枪 |
[04:03] | I don’t like this, Mac. We got a lot of people out here. | 这状况我不喜欢 Mac 我们也布了不少人 |
[04:06] | He-he’s testing him. | 他 只是在试他 |
[04:09] | – Give it a second. – Hey, please. | – 再等等 – 嗨 拜托 |
[04:14] | Please put the gun back. | 把枪收回去 |
[04:16] | What happened in those six hours, Jimmy? Did you get caught? | 那6个小时里到底出了什么事情 Jimmy 你被逮住了吗 |
[04:20] | – Trying to set me up? – I just want my brother back. | – 还是想给我下套呢 – 我只想救回我弟弟 |
[04:24] | Please, you got to believe me. I just want my brother back. | 拜托 你得信我 我只想救回我弟弟 |
[04:32] | – He’s gonna do it. – Hold your position. | – 他真会开枪的 – 别动 |
[04:40] | Come. Let’s go. | 来吧 我们走 |
[04:41] | Where? To get your brother and the girl. | – 去哪里 – 接你弟弟和那个妞儿 |
[04:44] | – You said you were gonna bring ’em here. – We have to take a ride first. | – 你不是说会带他们过来的吗 – 我们还先得开一段 |
[04:49] | – Okay, that’s not the plan. – Flack, they’re headed your way. | – 好吧 计划不是这样的 – Flack 他们朝你那里去了 |
[04:51] | I got ’em. | 看到了 |
[04:55] | – Where are we going? – You will see. | – 我们这是要去哪里 – 一会儿你就知道了 |
[05:03] | You brought the cops? | 你带警察来了? |
[05:25] | NYPD. Stop! | 纽约警察 站住 |
[05:34] | Where is she? Where’s Christine? | 她在哪里 Christine在哪里 |
[05:36] | Hey! My friend asked you a question. | 嗨 我的朋友问你话呢 |
[05:40] | – Your friend won’t like the answer. – What’d you do to her? | – 你的朋友不会喜欢我的回答 – 你对她做了什么 |
[05:44] | You will never see her again. | 你这辈子别想再见到她了 |
[06:10] | * Out here in the fields | |
[06:14] | * I fight for my meals | |
[06:18] | * I get my back into my living | |
[06:25] | * Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. | |
[06:43] | Where is she being held? | 你把她关在哪里了 |
[06:46] | She must be important to you. You only ask about her. | 她一定对你很重要吧 你一直只在问她 |
[06:49] | Who are you working with? Who’s holding her? | 你的同伙还有谁 谁在看着她 |
[06:53] | Leave it to the Boyd brothers to kidnap a cop’s girlfriend. | 让Boyd的弟弟绑架一个警察的妞儿 |
[06:57] | You took Christine and Shawn as collateral for the $100,000 he and his brother owed you. | 你绑架了Christine和Shawn 来确保收回他们兄弟欠你的10万块 |
[07:03] | Everyone needs insurance. | 谁都想要个保证 |
[07:11] | – Any word on Jimmy Boyd? – He’s still in surgery. | – Jimmy Boyd怎么样了 – 还在手术中 |
[07:14] | When you questioned him in Vegas, he give you anything on Zane? | 你在维加斯讯问他时 他说过关于Zane的事情吗 |
[07:17] | No, he said he only met him once. Knew his first name, that’s all. | 没 说是自己只见过他一次 知道他姓什么 |
[07:21] | Said the guy was a loan shark that he and his brother, Shawn, were borrowing money from. | 是他和他兄弟的高利贷债主 仅此而已 |
[07:26] | What a mess. Guy’s in my custody. | 真是一锅粥 我逮住的人 |
[07:29] | I had to pull strings just to bring him back to New York. | 想把他带回纽约 我还得背地做点操作 |
[07:35] | – Do we know anything more about this guy? – I just got off the phone with Adam. | – 对这个家伙 我们还了解多少 – 刚和Adam通完话 |
[07:37] | Facial recognition was inconclusive. | 面部识别没有结果 |
[07:39] | He ran his prints through AFIS, got nothing back. He’s running them through Interpol now. | 指纹识别系统里也没有找到配对 正在国际刑警组织的系统里搜查 |
[07:44] | – How’s it going in there? – Not good. | – 里面情况如何 – 不怎么好 |
[07:53] | Did you do something to her? | 你对她做过什么 |
[07:57] | Is she alive? | 她还活着吗 |
[07:59] | I’m done talking. | 我没什么想说的了 |
[08:29] | You can end this. | 你随时可以喊停 |
[08:32] | Just tell me what you did with her. | 告诉我 你到底对她做了什么就可以 |
[08:37] | Go to hell. | 去死吧 |
[08:46] | Tell me where she is. | 告诉我她在那里 |
[09:00] | They arrested Zane. I don’t know. | 他们逮捕了Zane 我不知道 |
[09:05] | What do you want me to do? | 你想让我怎么办 |
[09:07] | Yeah. I’ll take care of it. | 好的 我会处理好的 |
[09:13] | – You and your brother, you were working for the cops? – No. | – 你和你哥哥 居然和警方合作 – 我们没有 |
[09:16] | – Huh? – What happened? Where’s Jimmy? | – 嗯 – 出什么事情了 Jimmy呢 |
[09:18] | He’s dead. Jimmy’s dead. | 他死了 Jimmy死了 |
[09:22] | You set us up! | 你们居然给我们设套 |
[09:23] | – Huh? – I swear, | – 嗯? – 我发誓 |
[09:25] | – I don’t know what you’re talking about. – I think you do, I think you do. | – 我真不知道你在说什么 – 但我觉得你知道 你很清楚 |
[09:28] | Don’t shoot him. Police have your friend. They’re gonna figure out where we are. | 别杀了他 警方抓了你的朋友 一定会查出我们在哪里 |
[09:32] | If you kill us, then you’ll lose the only leverage that you’ve got. | 你如果杀了我们 等于自毁筹码 |
[09:35] | What kind of leverage could you possibly be? | 你又算是什么筹码 |
[09:39] | My-my-my boyfriend’s a cop. | 我 我 我的男朋友是警察 |
[10:15] | Anything in your autopsy point to who our John Doe is or where he may have been in the last 24 hours? | 尸检中有什么线索能确认这位无名氏的身份 或是过去24小时内的所在地吗 |
[10:19] | I found non-fatal acute pulmonary inflammation. | 查到他患有非致命性急性肺炎 |
[10:23] | Something he inhaled within the last 24 hours | 过去24小时内 他吸入的某种物质 |
[10:26] | caused irritation to the lining of his lungs. | 导致其肺部受到刺激 |
[10:28] | I sent a sample to Tox. | 我已经送去毒理检测了 |
[10:30] | I also discovered his fillings are made of glass ionomer. | 我还发现他补牙的填充物是玻璃离聚物 |
[10:38] | These weren’t don’t by any dentist in the U.S. | 没有美国本土的牙医会使用这样材质的填充物 |
[10:40] | From scarring on the surrounding gums, I’d say they’re about three months old. | 根据周围牙床的磨损痕迹 推断是三个月前完成的填充 |
[10:44] | That tattoo on his bicep suggests he’s from Egypt. | 手臂上的纹身说明他来自埃及 |
[10:47] | It’s from the story of Seth and Apep. | 来源于赛特和阿匹卜的神话故事 |
[10:52] | Seth and Apep. | 赛特和阿匹卜 |
[10:53] | Um, Seth, the god of chaos, | 是的 赛特 混沌之神 |
[10:56] | protects Ra by beheading Apep, the god of evil. ? | 砍杀邪恶之神阿匹卜以保护拉神 |
[11:01] | So chaos destroying evil. Sounds like gang ideology. | 这么说来混沌之神毁灭了邪恶之神 听起来很有点帮派的味道 |
[11:06] | – It could tie back to a gang in Egypt. – Or one here with Egyptian ties. | – 可能和埃及的帮派有关 – 或是帮派其中某人有埃及的背景 |
[11:23] | * We spared souls | |
[11:29] | * From plotting | |
[11:30] | * Every move of your demise | |
[11:34] | * Lead me to misbehave | |
[11:39] | * So save my wicked soul | |
[11:41] | * Stop me from the killing that you know I love * | |
[11:47] | * This lonely town | |
[11:52] | * When I see you | |
[11:58] | * This lonely town | |
[12:02] | * But I feel you | |
[12:04] | * Under my skin. | |
[12:26] | Hey, it looks like our John Doe was keeping some kind of a ledger. | 嗨 看起来我们这位无名氏还挺喜欢记账啊 |
[12:29] | Well, we think he’s Egyptian. Would explain the Arabic. | 是的 我们认为他是埃及人 也解释了这些阿拉伯文字的记录 |
[12:32] | Yeah, I don’t know what these numbers correspond to yet. | 是啊 但我还不清楚这些数字有何关联 |
[12:35] | You find anything in tox? | 毒理检测有查到什么吗 |
[12:36] | Yeah, lung sample came back positive for alpha-terpineol. | 是的 肺部组织采样确认是一种叫松油醇的物质 |
[12:40] | All right, that’s found in fragrances, right? | 这在香水中很常见 |
[12:41] | Well, unfortunately it’s found in everything from perfume to aftershave, | 嗯 不幸之处就在于此 大到香水小到须后水 这物质随处可见 |
[12:45] | making it virtually impossible to narrow down where he inhaled it. | 也就意味着几乎无法确认 他是在何处吸入该物质的 |
[12:48] | – I feel so helpless, knowing that Christine is out there alone. – I know. | – 知道Christine独自身处险境 让我很无助 – 我知道 |
[12:51] | – We just got to stay positive for Mac. – Yeah. | – 为了Mac 我们都得保持乐观 – 是的 |
[12:55] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[12:56] | I found this in his pocket but I couldn’t make it out. | 他口袋里发现的 但我还没弄清楚 |
[13:03] | – Nailah’s Cleaners. – You said that tox detected alpha-terpineol? | – Nailah干洗店 – 你刚说检测出了松油醇 |
[13:08] | That’s found in industrial fabric softeners. | 这在工业织物柔软剂里也有添加 |
[13:26] | – Bye. – Thanks for this. | – 再见 – 谢谢 |
[13:27] | Okay, don’t trip. | 好的 小心别洒啦 |
[13:31] | That’s the Christine you always talked about at the academy? | 这就是你在学校里一直念叨着的Christine吗 |
[13:53] | Mm, this is nice. | 嗯 这样真好 |
[13:59] | I love you, Christine. | 我爱你 Christine |
[14:06] | Mac? Mac. | |
[14:09] | Just got a hit on Interpol. | 刚在国际刑警组织的系统里查到了配对 |
[14:13] | “Zane Kalim.” Wanted for murder in Egypt. | Zane Kalim 在埃及因谋杀而被通缉 |
[14:16] | Killed a member of their parliament. About a year ago. | 大约1年前 杀害了该国国会的一名议员 |
[14:19] | Well, if he’s been here less than a year, chances are he’s working for someone. | 好吧 如果他到这里还不到一年 那么极有可能还是为别人工作 |
[14:22] | – We need to find out who that is. – Mac. | – 我们得查出是谁 |
[14:25] | This was left for you at the front desk. | 给你的 放在前台那里 |
[14:27] | Mac Taylor NYPD | (纽约警局Mac Taylor收) |
[14:29] | – What is it? – I don’t know. | – 什么东西 – 我不知道 |
[14:30] | It just came in. | 刚送来的 |
[14:41] | Answer Ovr Call 3pm | (下午三点接电话) |
[15:57] | Mac Taylor. | |
[16:10] | 15 minutes to the call. | 15分钟后电话就进来了 |
[16:14] | This is a lot for anyone to handle. | 这对谁都非易事 |
[16:16] | Even Mac. | 即使是Mac |
[16:18] | He puts the burden of the case on his shoulders even when it’s a stranger. | 即便陌生人 他都会将案子的压力背上身 |
[16:21] | Now that it’s Christine, it makes me worry for the people he’s after | 更何况这次还牵扯上了Christine 这让我倒是很担心那个幕后黑手 |
[16:26] | because he’s not gonna stop till he finds them. | 因为他一定会追查到底 不死不休的 |
[16:29] | I know how he feels. | 我能理解他的感受 |
[16:32] | Few months ago, my… | 几个月前 我的… |
[16:34] | my granddaughter was kidnapped. | 我的孙女也曾被绑架 |
[16:37] | – I would have done anything to get her back. – Tell me you found her. | – 当时只要能救她回来 我愿意做任何事情 – 一定告诉我 你把她救回来了 |
[16:41] | Yes, yeah, thanks to the people around me. | 是的 多亏了我身边的伙伴 |
[16:46] | You know, Mac’s lucky to have you. | 知道吗 Mac有你们在身边是他的万幸 |
[16:49] | All of you. | 你们所有的人 |
[16:57] | All right, I’m linking to every phone company in the tristate area. | 好了 我已经将所有区域内 涉及的电话公司接入系统 |
[17:01] | When the call comes in, I’ll determine the service provider, whether it be cell or landline, | 一旦有电话拨入 我就能确认服务商 无论是手机或是固话 |
[17:05] | and then we can get our trace on. | 同时进行跟踪 |
[17:15] | Excuse me. | 先失陪了 |
[17:39] | Nailah Fayed? I’m Detective Messer, this is Dr. Hawkes. | Nailah Fayed吗 我是Messer警探 这位是Hawkes博士 |
[17:42] | – Do you mind if we ask you a few questions? – No, not at all. | – 可以问你几个问题吗 – 当然 没问题 |
[17:46] | Do you recognize this man? | 认识这个人吗 |
[17:49] | No, I don’t. | 不认识 |
[17:51] | This was his ticket. Seems he was a customer of yours? | 这是他的票券 看起来似乎是你们的客人 |
[17:57] | Are you sure you don’t recognize him? | 你确定不认识他吗 |
[18:02] | He’s no customer. He collects money from me every week. | 他根本不是客人 只是每周从我这里拿钱罢了 |
[18:07] | In this neighborhood, you don’t do business for free. | 在这个社区 想做生意不是白给的 |
[18:10] | – And how long has that been going on? – A few months. | – 是什么时候开始的 – 几个月前 |
[18:13] | He says it’s for protection, but it’s Faraj we need protection from. | 他说这算是保护费 但我们真正需要的反倒是远离Faraj的保护 |
[18:16] | – Faraj? – I don’t know his last name. | – 我不知道他姓什么 |
[18:18] | Do you know where he lives? Does he have any relatives in town? | 知道他住在哪里吗 或者他在这里有什么亲戚吗 |
[18:22] | – Have you ever seen him with this man? – He’s coming in with Faraj once or twice. | – 那你见过这个人吗 – 他和Faraj来过一两次 |
[18:27] | I don’t know his name. This is a very tight community, like a family. | 我不知道他叫什么名字 这个社区里 大家都很亲密 就像个大家庭 |
[18:32] | I can ask around, but people are scared. | 我可以帮你们打听 不过这里人都会很害怕 |
[18:35] | I don’t think anyone’s going to say anything. | 我想不会有人说什么的 |
[18:40] | I’m sorry, Detectives. I wish I could help more. | 抱歉 警官 真希望能帮到你们 |
[18:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:47] | DNA came back on the tongue. Belongs to a male. | 舌头的DNA样本有结果了 是男性的 |
[18:50] | – Oh, thank God. – If it’s not Christine’s, whose is it? | – 哦 感谢上帝 – 如果不是Christine 那这是谁的呢 |
[18:53] | It could be Shawn Boyd’s. I got ’em running it through CODIS now. | 可能是Shawn Boyd的 我得去系统里过一下 |
[19:03] | – Where the hell is Mac? – What do you want to do? | – Mac到底跑哪儿去了 – 你要怎么办 |
[19:07] | I’m taking it. Detective Jo Danville. | 我来接 我是Jo Danville警探 |
[19:10] | – Who am I speaking with? – There’s a fountain in Fong’s alley, Chinatown. | – 请问是哪位 – 到唐人街Fong巷子 那里有个喷泉 |
[19:15] | Next to it is a bench. There will be instructions waiting in an envelope. | 那个长凳旁边 会有一个信封 信封里有下一步指示 |
[19:18] | – Where are Christine and Shawn? – If you want to see them alive again, | – Christine和Shawn在哪里 – 如果你还希望见到他们活着 |
[19:22] | – be at the bench – in 15 minutes. – Keep him talking. | – 15分钟内 赶到长凳那里 – 继续和他说 |
[19:25] | We need to know they’re alive first. | 我们必须先知道他们是否还活着 |
[19:27] | 15 minutes. | 只有15分钟 |
[19:30] | Hello? | 喂 |
[19:34] | Got it. Chelsea, 21st and Eighth. | 查到了 切尔西区 在21街和8街附近 |
[19:36] | I’ll call Flack. Danny, you head to Chinatown. | 我给Flack打电话 Danny 你去唐人街 |
[19:45] | It’s transmitting from right here. | 信号就是从这里来的 |
[19:49] | – There’s no one over here. – Signal hasn’t moved since Adam locked in on it. | – 但这里根本没人 – Adam锁定以后 信号就没有动过 |
[20:00] | Jo. | |
[20:07] | – Looks like a burner. – Yeah, it’s Messer. | – 看起来是一次性电话 – 你好 我是Messer |
[20:10] | – Danny, we struck out here… what about you? – No, there’s no envelope here. | – Danny 我们这里没戏 你那里情况如何 – 什么都没有 根本没见着信封的影子 |
[20:15] | What the hell’s going on, Jo? Why make contact with us just to take us for a ride? | 到底在搞什么 Jo 和我们联络就为了把我们拉出来溜一圈吗 |
[20:19] | We need to find Mac. | 我们必须找到Mac |
[21:02] | – Mac, what are you doing? – Damn it, D.B., you shouldn’t have followed me. | – Mac 你想干什么 – 见鬼 D.B. 你不该跟来的 |
[21:05] | I saw you leave the lab… I figured something was going on. Thought you might need some backup. | 我看你离开实验室..想来一定是有事 说不定你需要支援什么的 |
[21:10] | – You have to leave now. – They contacted you, didn’t they? | – 你必须现在就走 – 他们联络你了 是吗 |
[21:14] | They had Christine call my cell phone. | 他们让Christine打了我的手机 |
[21:21] | – This is Mac Taylor. – Mac, it’s me. | – 我是Mac Taylor – Mac 是我 |
[21:24] | Christine? Thank God. | Christine 谢天谢地 |
[21:27] | – Are you all right? – Mac, listen. | – 你还好吗 – Mac 听我说 |
[21:30] | She gave me an address of a warehouse. Said to come alone. | 她给了我一个仓库的地址 让我独自前往 |
[21:32] | – Told me if I didn’t, they’d kill her. – Well, Mac, they just separated you from your team. | – 说如果不是单独前往 他们就会杀了她 – 好吧 Mac 他们想做的就是割裂你和你的队伍 |
[21:37] | Look, I know what I’m doing, D.B. You of all people should understand that. | 听着 我知道自己在干什么 D.B. 你们应该理解的 |
[21:40] | I do understand. That’s why I’m here. | 我能理解 所以我才会跟来 |
[21:42] | I’m not trying to stop you, but I’m not gonna leave you alone either. | 我没想拦着你 但也不能放任你一个人去 |
[21:47] | Look. I’ll be close by… they won’t even know I’m there. | 听我说 我就紧紧跟着…他们不会注意到我的 |
[23:08] | – Taylor. – Mac? | – 我是Taylor – Mac吗 |
[23:10] | Christine. | |
[23:13] | “You proved you’re willing to work “alone. | 你证明了愿意独自前来合作 |
[23:16] | “Now we make a trade. Christine for Zane.” | 现在我们来做个交易 用Christine换Zane |
[23:20] | Okay. Uh, I understand. | 好的 我明白了 |
[23:23] | I’ll figure it out. Don’t worry. | 我会搞定的 别担心 |
[23:27] | “Bring him to Teterboro Airport, | 带他去Teteboro机场 |
[23:30] | “hangar 20. One hour.” | 20号机库 1个小时内到达 |
[23:37] | Or they’ll kill me, Mac. No… | 不然他们就会杀了我的 Mac 不… |
[23:42] | Christine? | |
[23:44] | Christine. | |
[23:59] | So he’s got blood on his chin, but no pooling on the ground. | 他下巴上有血迹 但地上却没有血渍 |
[24:04] | The lingual artery supplies blood to the tongue, and if it was severed here, | 舌动脉向舌部提供血液 如果是在这里割断的 |
[24:08] | let’s just say we’d be looking at a much bigger mess. | 绝对比现在更狼藉一片 |
[24:11] | – He was killed somewhere else, then dumped here. – And Mac called it in. | – 他一定是在别处被杀害弃置这里的 – 然后Mac进来发现的 |
[24:16] | They must’ve wanted him to find it. | 也是他们希望他发现的 |
[24:19] | – Maybe the kidnappers contacted him. – That’s exactly what happened. | – 也许绑架者联络了他 – 就是这么回事情 |
[24:26] | 15 minutes to the call. | 15分钟后电话就进来了 |
[24:31] | That’s why they got us running all over town, so Mac would be here alone. | 怪不得骗得我们满城乱跑 这样Mac才能单独来这里 |
[24:36] | – So what’s our next move? – Mac feels he needs to go with this alone, we need to trust him. | – 那我们下一步要怎么办 – 既然Mac认为这件事他要独自处理 我们就得信任他 |
[24:40] | Our job is to follow the science, just like any other case. | 我们的工作是科学 与其他案件别无二致 |
[24:52] | – Where the hell have you been? – Everybody’s been looking for you. | 你到底跑哪儿去了 所有人都满世界找你呢 |
[24:55] | Where is he, Flack? Where’s Zane? | 他在哪里 Flack Zane在哪里 |
[24:56] | – He’s in holding. But not for long. – What do you mean? | – 关着呢 不过也关不久了 – 什么意思 |
[24:59] | Once Zane’s fingerprints got a hit in Interpol, the, uh, Department of Justice was alerted. | Zane的指纹在国际刑警组织的系统里配对成功后 司法部就收到了警报 |
[25:02] | – They’re taking him into federal custody. – Yeah. | – 他们会派人带他前往联邦监狱关押 – 没错 |
[25:05] | Two U.S. Marshals are on their way over now. Well, has-has his provisional warrant been signed yet? | – 两名法警正在过来的路上 – 那临时逮捕令签了吗 |
[25:09] | Yeah, it’s a done deal. Once those guys walk through the door, he’s no longer our prisoner. | 是的 已经签了 等这两人一进门 这家伙就不归我们管了 |
[25:14] | Well, until they get here, he’s still ours. | 但在此之前 他还是我们的 |
[25:41] | I tested the blood. It’s a match for Shawn Boyd. | 血液样本已经比对过了 确实是Shawn Boyd |
[25:45] | It’s awfully intricate to draw as you’re dying. | 这对一个将死之人来说 不是很简单易画的图案 |
[25:48] | Well, I don’t think he did it. There’s no traces of blood on his fingers. | 是的 我也觉得不是他画的 他手指上根本没有血迹残留 |
[25:52] | Well, if Shawn didn’t draw it, then who did? | 好吧 如果不是Shawn 又是谁呢 |
[25:56] | This eye is a fingerprint. | 眼睛的部位就是一枚指纹 |
[26:19] | Christine. | 是Christine |
[26:21] | New York State requires fingerprints for anyone who gets a liquor license. | 纽约州在颁发售酒许可证时 要求相关零售人员提供指纹 |
[26:24] | – She knew the body would end up here. – Christine’s trying to tell us something. | – 她知道尸体会最终送到这里 – Christine是想传达我们一些信息 |
[26:27] | We got to find out what this symbol means. | 我们必须确认这个符号的含义 |
[26:32] | Looks like this guy kept records of all his collections, | 看起来这家伙所有的收账都记录在案啊 |
[26:35] | and by the looks of it, he was pulling in several thousand a week. | 而这么看起来 每周能有好几千 |
[26:38] | – Can you pull up a map of all the addresses listed? – I’m one step ahead of you. | – 能在地图上标出清单上所有的地址吗 – 这次我可棋胜一招了 |
[26:44] | All these places are businesses in Little Egypt. | 都是在小埃及那里的商户 |
[26:51] | – Do you recognize one of the locations? – No. | – 没一个眼熟的吗 – 没有啊 |
[26:53] | But I should. Nailah’s cleaner isn’t on this map. | 但不应该啊 Nailah的干洗店并不在清单之上 |
[26:57] | – Do you recognize this man? – He collects money from me every week. | – 你认识这个男人吗 – 他每周都来收钱 |
[27:02] | She was lying. | 她在说谎 |
[27:05] | A trade? | 交易吗 |
[27:07] | If I don’t do it, they’re gonna kill her. | 如果我不依言行事 他们会杀了她的 |
[27:09] | “Now we make a trade. “Christine for Zane. | 现在我们做个交易 用Christine来交换Zane |
[27:13] | “Bring him to Teterboro Airport, | 带他来Teteboro机场 |
[27:15] | “hangar 20. One hour” | 20号机库 一小时内赶到 |
[27:18] | Or they’ll kill me, Mac. | 不然他们会杀了我的 Mac |
[27:22] | Then we talk to the marshals. There’s an innocent life at stake; they’ll play ball. | 难道我们要杀到法警面前 告诉他们 现在有个无辜的人命悬一线 希望他们能帮忙吗 |
[27:25] | Not before running it up to the attorney general’s office. | 人没送到司法部之前 这事商量不通 |
[27:27] | – We don’t have that kind of time. – Then we ask for more time. | – 我们没时间等了 – 那就再让他们给点时间 |
[27:30] | These men aren’t patient. They’ve already proven they’ll kill to make a point. | 这些人没什么耐心 他们也已经证明了 为达目的 不惜下杀手 |
[27:33] | You said it yourself: there’s an innocent life at stake. | 你自己也说了 有个无辜的人命悬一线 |
[27:37] | I can’t take any chances, Don. | 我不能冒险 Don |
[27:41] | Not on this one. | 至少这次不行 |
[27:43] | So what? We just… | 那怎么办 我们是要… |
[27:46] | spring the dude and walk him out the front door as the federal marshals are walking in? | 在法警进门那会儿 掐点儿领出这家伙从正门带走吗 |
[27:53] | Yes. | 是的 |
[28:00] | I’m here to take him out. | 我是来带他走的 |
[28:11] | Fellas. You must be Detective Flack. | – 你们好 – 你一定是Flack警探 |
[28:14] | I am. Thank you for coming. | 我是 谢谢你们赶过来 |
[28:16] | Can’t wait to get this guy off my hands. | 真等不及赶紧把这烫手山芋脱手 |
[28:19] | All right, I’ll just look this over real quick. | 好的 让我速度扫一遍这文件 |
[28:27] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[28:54] | Hey, sorry, I got hung up there. | 嗨 抱歉 刚有些事情搁下了 |
[28:55] | Are these the guys that are here for Zane Kalim? | 他们是来带走Zane Kalim的吗 |
[28:58] | Yeah. This is Detective Russell, out of Vegas. | 是的 这位是Russell警探 从维加斯来的 |
[29:01] | He helped us apprehend Kalim. | 是他帮助我们逮捕了Kalim |
[29:02] | – Appreciate your help. – Yeah. Yeah. | – 感谢你们的帮助 – 没事 |
[29:13] | Um… boy, I just better come clean here. | 嗯…伙计们 我还是先说清楚 |
[29:17] | If you go on back to the cells, you’re not gonna find Kalim. | 如果你们现在就去提人的话 估计找不到Kalim |
[29:20] | So where is he? Go ahead, tell ’em. | – 他去哪儿了 – 行了 告诉他们吧 |
[29:23] | He was taken over to the 88 in Brooklyn. I got a uni picking him up right now. | – 他给带去了布鲁克林88号 – 我收到命令来提人 |
[29:29] | It’s all right. Actually, you know, it’s my fault. | 没事的 事实上 这都是我的错 |
[29:31] | Uh, when I was booking Kalim, | 在给Kalim登记的时候 |
[29:32] | I-I filled out the wrong… the wrong form. | 我 我填错了表.. |
[29:37] | Those damn things look so different in Vegas, and I’m a little tired to tell you the truth. | 这玩意儿和维加斯的太不一样了 真心都懒得说这事儿了 |
[29:42] | Uh, tell you what. In the meantime, | 嗯 那这样吧 现在 |
[29:45] | we will… we’ll grab a cup of coffee while we wait? | 与其干等着…我们不如去喝杯咖啡 |
[29:48] | – Yeah. – Fellas, I’m so sorry. | – 是啊 – 伙计们 真的很抱歉 |
[29:51] | You know what? I wouldn’t worry about it. | 知道吗 我都不用担心 |
[29:53] | I’m, uh… I’m pretty sure that our guy’s, uh… | 我…我很确定我们的人… |
[29:56] | walking him out of the precinct as we speak. | 在我们聊天这会儿正把他带出辖区呢 |
[30:11] | Faraj kept a detailed ledger of every collection he’s made over the past two months. | 对近两个月的入账 Faraj都做了详细的分账记录 |
[30:15] | There’s no mention of Nailah’s or her dry cleaners. | 却根本一字未提Nailah的干洗店 |
[30:18] | – Why leave her off the list? – Because. | – 为什么将她独列在外 – 那是因为 |
[30:20] | He’s not collecting from her, it’s the other way around. | 他并不是去收钱的 而是另有目的前往 |
[30:23] | Nailah immigrated to the U. S. about ten years ago. | Nailah大概是10年前移民来的美国 |
[30:26] | When she was applying for her green card, she legally changed her name to Fayed. | 在申请绿卡的时候 她合法地将其名字变更为Fayed |
[30:29] | What was it before? | 在之前她叫什么名字 |
[30:30] | – Kalim. – Just like Zane. | – 就和Zane一样 |
[30:32] | Exactly like Zane. They’re brother and sister. | 完全一样 他们是兄妹 |
[30:34] | Being related to someone doesn’t make you guilty of their crime. | 即便身为亲人 也无需对其的罪行有任何负疚 |
[30:37] | True, but this doesn’t help her case. | 是的 但在她身上却不尽然 |
[30:41] | That’s the same symbol Christine left on Shawn Boyd’s body. | 这和Christine在Shawn Boyd身上 留下的符号一样 |
[30:43] | It’s on a restaurant in Little Egypt directly across the street from Nailah’s dry cleaners. | 就在小埃及一家饭店窗户上 而那家饭店正对着Nailah的干洗店 |
[30:48] | Christine could have seen that from wherever she’s being held. | Christine一定是在被关着的地方看见的 |
[30:51] | That’s what she’s trying to tell us. She’s at Nailah’s. | 这也就是她想要告诉我们的 她就在Nailah的店里 |
[31:29] | Come alone? | 一个人吗 |
[31:31] | Show me Christine. | 让我见Christine |
[31:34] | Where’s Zane? | Zane在哪里 |
[31:42] | Satisfied? | 满意了吗 |
[31:46] | Now let me see Christine. | 现在让我见Christine |
[31:48] | First take him out. Hand him over. | 先带他出来 把他给我 |
[31:50] | Then I’ll tell you where your girlfriend’s being held. | 我再告诉你你女朋友的位置 |
[31:56] | Change of plan. | 改变计划 |
[31:59] | Now we’re gonna go get Christine together, or I’m gonna shoot you dead right now. | 我们一起去接Christine 不然我现在就杀了你 |
[32:20] | Where is she? | 她在哪里 |
[32:28] | I’m tired of playing games. Let’s play one of mine. | 我烦透了你们的这些游戏 不如按我的来玩 |
[32:43] | We’ll see how far you’re willing to go. | 让我们看看 你有种走几轮 |
[32:49] | – Tell me when you’ve had enough. – Wait! | – 你满足了就喊停 – 等等 |
[32:51] | – Hey, please! Please! – Where’s Christine? | – 嗨 求你了 求你了 – Christine在哪里 |
[32:56] | No, no! | 不 不要啊 |
[32:57] | I’ll take you to her! | 我带你去见她 |
[32:59] | I’ll take you to her! | 我这就带你去 |
[33:27] | How many men are holding her? | 有几个人看着她 |
[33:28] | Just one. | 就一个 |
[33:30] | – Where? – In the back. | – 在哪里 – 后面 |
[33:37] | What’s his name? | 叫什么名字 |
[33:39] | Ahmed. | |
[33:53] | – This him? – Yeah. | – 是这个人吗 – 是的 |
[34:00] | Tell him to bring her outside. | 让他把人带出来 |
[34:03] | Don’t try anything. This one’s full of bullets. | 别耍花样 这把枪里的子弹是满的 |
[34:15] | – Where the hell is he? – I don’t know. | – 他到底在哪里 – 我不知道 |
[34:18] | This is Ahmed. Leave a message. | 我是Ahmed 请留言 |
[34:26] | All right. | 好吧 |
[34:30] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[34:35] | – Nailah Fayed, we have a warrant to search the premises. – Or should we call you Nailah Kalim? | – Nailah Fayed 这是搜查这里的授权令 – 或者我们该叫你Nailah Kalim |
[34:40] | Don’t make me chase you. | 别逼我追着你跑 |
[34:41] | Then I’m gonna have to shoot you. | 那样我一定会别无选择开枪阻止你的 |
[34:45] | – Is there anybody else in the building? – No. | – 后面还有其他人吗 – 没有了 |
[35:01] | – Which way? – Over there. | – 哪里 – 就那里 |
[35:07] | – Where? – Over here. | – 哪里 – 就那里 |
[35:37] | Clear. | 安全 |
[35:43] | – Where? – Back there. | – 到底在哪里 – 就在后面 |
[36:07] | I got blood. | 有血迹 |
[36:15] | She was here. | 她之前确实被关在这里 |
[36:24] | So where is she now? | 但现在人呢 |
[36:49] | Hey, Ahmed. | 嗨 Ahmed |
[36:51] | Get the girl. Bring her up front. | 把这姑娘带出来 |
[37:07] | Ahmed…run. | |
[37:35] | Christine, Christine. | |
[37:40] | Thank God, Mac. | 感谢上帝 Mac |
[37:44] | Shh. It’s okay, it’s okay. Okay. | 嘘 没事了 没事了 |
[37:49] | It’s okay, it’s okay. You’re safe now. You’re safe. | 没事了 现在安全了 你已经安全了 |
[37:55] | I knew you’d come for me. | 我知道你一定回来救我的 |
[37:59] | Always. | 我一直都知道 |
[38:06] | I love you, Mac. | 我爱你 Mac |
[38:10] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[38:12] | It’s okay. I love you. | 没事了 我爱你 |
[38:16] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[38:33] | – What’d the marshals say? – They were pissed. | – 法警后来怎么说 – 气炸了呗 |
[38:37] | But they’ll get over it. Not much you can do. | 不过会没事的 反正你也帮不了啥忙 |
[38:40] | – Clerical errors tend to happen from time to time. – Clerical errors, huh? | – 笔误嘛 常有的事情 – 笔误 嗯? |
[38:53] | – Hey, Jo. – Oh, Mac. | – 嗨 Jo – 哦 Mac |
[38:56] | Thank God we got Christine back. How is she? | 谢天谢地 Christine安全回来了 现在她情况如何 |
[39:00] | – Thankful it’s over. – Yeah. | – 总算是过去了 – 是啊 |
[39:03] | We took her to Trinity General. So this is Zane’s sister? | 我们送她去了三一综合医院 这是Zane的妹妹? |
[39:08] | And the woman behind the blossoming crime family. The laundry was her front. | 这个犯罪家族的奇葩之一 干洗店不过是个障眼法 |
[39:12] | I’m on my way to interrogate her and find out what else she was hiding. | 这不正打算去审她 看看她还藏了点什么事儿 |
[39:17] | I’m sorry I kept you in the dark. | 抱歉一直瞒着你 |
[39:20] | If there was any other way… | 但凡另有它法… |
[39:22] | I know. | 我明白 |
[39:28] | Oh, one more thing. The guy you arrested… Omar. | 哦 还有件事儿 你逮捕的那个家伙…叫Omar的那个 |
[39:31] | He told this wild story about playing a game of Russian roulette. | 他鬼扯什么俄罗斯轮盘赌的事情 |
[39:36] | You wouldn’t happen to know anything about that, would you? | 你不会正好知道是怎么回事吧 |
[39:47] | Let’s see how far you’re willing to go. | 让我们看看 你有种走几轮 |
[39:51] | Not much of a game when the gun’s empty. | 如果枪膛是空的 就算不得是赌博了 |
[40:20] | Just when you think you got a moment to yourself, somebody knocks on your door. | 每回以为能独处的时候 总有事能找上门 |
[40:24] | Well, I guess that’s the job we signed up for. | 我们想这就是我们的工作吧 |
[40:28] | There’s got to be some perk to being the boss, right? | 但做老大总是有些额外福利的 是吧 |
[40:31] | – Yeah, the seminar in Hawaii comes to mind. – Yeah, that would do it, that would do it. | – 是啊 夏威夷的研修班呢 – 那个可以算 |
[40:37] | How’s Christine doing? | Christine情况如何 |
[40:39] | She’s coming along. | 不错 |
[40:41] | I was just about to head back to the hospital. | 刚想折回医院去的 |
[40:44] | I guess it’s your turn to take care of her, huh? | 这次轮到你来照顾她了 嗯? |
[40:49] | Yeah, it is. | 是啊 确实如此 |
[40:56] | So, when are you taking off? | 对了 什么时候走 |
[40:58] | – Uh, first thing in the morning. – And Boyd? | – 明早头班吧 – Boyd情况如何 |
[41:02] | He made it out of surgery, so, as soon as he’s safe to travel, | 手术算是挺过来了 一旦他适合移动了 |
[41:05] | they’ll transfer him back to Vegas and have him stand trial for the murder of Sadat. | 就会转去维加斯 以谋杀Sadat的罪名受审 |
[41:12] | D.B., I can’t thank you enough for coming back here with me. | D.B. 这次多亏背后有你帮衬着 真不知道该如何表达我的谢意 |
[41:15] | – Hey… – No, no. You stuck your neck way out on the line. | – 嘿… – 不 不 确实是你冒了大风险帮了我 |
[41:20] | Much more than I could have asked for. | 远甚于我所要求的 |
[41:22] | I want you to know how grateful I am. | 真心希望你能明白我的感激之情 |
[41:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[41:30] | Next time we come to Vegas, dinner’s on me. | 下次我们再去维加斯 请你吃饭 |
[41:33] | Damn right. I’m gonna bring my whole family, too. | 好极了 我一定带上我全家 |