Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪现场调查·纽约篇(CSI: NY)第9季第14集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 9, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇(CSI: NY)第9季第14集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:21] I’m surprised the paint isn’t frozen. 我很惊讶油漆居然没有被冻住
[00:23] Thought you wanted to do this. 还以为你乐意做这事儿
[00:25] I did. Defacing personal property at 5:00 in the morning sounded great last night. 我本来是这么想的 凌晨5点破坏私有财产这主意在昨晚还听起来不错
[00:29] It’s not about defacing property. It’s about disseminating a message. 这跟破坏私人财产无关 这是在传递一种信息
[00:34] But maybe you’ve got more important things to do, like play Call To Duty. 但是可能你有更重要的事情去做 比如玩使命召唤什么的
[00:38] Hey, I’m here, aren’t I? I think you got your point across. 嘿 我在这里不是么? 我觉得你已经把你的观点传播出去了
[00:41] – Can we just go get coffee now? – I’m not finished. – 我们能去喝一杯咖啡么? – 我还没完成
[00:45] It’s Call Of Duty. 这真是使命的召唤啊
[00:50] – Abby, come on. – You don’t need coffee. – Abby 拜托了 – 你不需要咖啡
[00:55] – It’s a car accident. Somebody could be hurt. – Abby… – 发生了一起交通事故 可能有人受伤了
[01:04] It’s just a fender bender. Everybody’s fine. 这只是一起轻微事故 每个人都好好的
[01:06] – Well, what if they’re not? – The fewer people that know we’re here, the better. – 好吧 如果他们不好呢? – 知道我们在这儿的人越少越好
[01:13] Maybe we should take this as a sign and just get out of here? 或许我们应该把这个当作一个信号 然后离开这里?
[01:16] – Look, just one more. – Don’t you think that’s a little overkill? – 看 只剩下一个字母了 – 你难道不认为这有点过了么?
[01:23] Abby, wait! Abby 等等!
[01:36] Oh, God. 天哪
[01:40] So you were just strolling the streets at 5:00 a.m., taking in the beautiful sites? 所以你们只是在凌晨5点逛街 享受美丽的街景?
[01:44] – We were taking pictures for a photography class. – You must have gotten some real close-ups. – 我们在上的摄影课要求我们拍些照片 – 你一定是拍了一些真正的特写
[01:49] Your girlfriend has red paint on her hands. 你的女朋友手上有红色油漆
[01:51] Look, right now, I don’t care about murdered cows. 听着 现在我不关心被谋杀的奶牛
[01:55] I care about a murdered human. 我关心一个被谋杀的人
[01:56] So I need to make sure that you’re telling me absolutely everything. 所以我需要你把所有事情都告诉我
[01:58] – Yeah, I swear. – All right. – 是的 我保证 – 好吧
[02:01] She’s cute. Just use your head. 她很可爱 动动你的脑子
[02:08] It’s so amazing what a guy would do to impress a girl. 一个小伙子为了取悦喜欢的女孩 真是什么事都肯做
[02:10] Well, some of you are harder to impress than others. 好吧 你们之中的部分人 总会比其他人更难取悦
[02:12] You don’t have to impress us. 你们不需要取悦我们
[02:14] – You just have to be honest with us. – Oh, be honest? – 你们只需要对我们诚实 – 噢 诚实?
[02:18] – That’s it? – Simple as that. – 这就够了? – 就那么简单
[02:28] Oh, it’s mornings like these that make me wish I was back in Alabama. 噢 这样的早晨总让我希望 我能回到阿拉巴马州
[02:32] Oh, it’s whining about a little chill in the air that makes me wish you were in Alabama, too. 哦 你对这么点冷空气发都要发牢骚 我真希望你在阿拉巴马
[02:38] Got a white male, 20s, no ID, no wallet, nothing. 发现一名白人男性 20多岁 没有身份证 没有皮夹 什么都没有
[02:42] Looks like two bullets in the chest. 看上去胸部中了两弹
[02:44] Any witnesses? 有目击者吗?
[02:45] Couple of animal rights activists… who have a beef with beef. 一对激进的动物保护主义者 憎恨食用牛肉
[02:49] They were busy leaving their mark when they saw two cars, heard the crash, heard the shots. 他们当时忙于留下杰作 然后看到了两辆车 随后听到了撞车的声音 再之后听到了枪声
[02:54] They didn’t see anyone, other than the vic when the vehicles left. 他们没有看到任何人 除了车子开走时留下的被害人遗体
[02:57] The whole thing took about a minute. 前后大约就一分钟
[02:58] And their stories match up. 并且他们俩各自的叙述对得上
[02:59] We’re looking for a late-model BMW four-door rear-ended by an unmarked beige van with rust and some dents. 我们在寻找一辆被锈迹斑斑 还带些许凹痕的米黄色货车追尾的新型四门宝马车
[03:05] – At least ten years old. – Two vehicles, two drivers. – 至少有十年使用历史了 – 两辆车 两个驾驶员
[03:10] Looks like we’re looking for at least two people. 听上去我们至少要找两个人
[03:11] Whole thing was very fast and efficient. Could be a hit. 整件事情发生得很迅速 可能是偶然
[03:17] Junker rear-ends a luxury car… sounds more like a carjacking to me. 货车和一辆豪华轿车追尾… 在我看来听上去像一起汽车抢劫案
[03:30] That’s one way to trade up. 这思路不错
[03:34] (murderers) (杀人凶手)
[06:04] No hit on the fingerprints 在指纹系统中没有发现匹配 只知道他是白人
[06:05] in AFIS, which leaves us with a Caucasian male,
[06:10] five foot, ten, 174 pounds, between 23 and 27 years of age. 身高1米77 体重79公斤 介于23到27岁之间
[06:15] I’m guessing COD is no surprise. 我猜死亡原因毫无疑问
[06:17] Uh, one bullet shattered his sternum. 一颗子弹打碎了他的胸骨
[06:20] The other severed his left main coronary artery before lodging in his spine. 另一颗在打到他脊柱之前 打穿了他左主冠状动脉
[06:24] – Blood loss was rapid and fatal. – Stellate tearing. – 失血过快导致丧命 – 放射状的撕伤
[06:28] – These are close contact wounds. – A couple more things. – 有近距离打斗的伤痕 – 还有两样东西
[06:31] I found a trace of white powder in his nostrils. 我在他的鼻孔里发现了一些白色粉末
[06:34] Just got the results back from the lab. 刚从实验室拿回结果
[06:36] – Cocaine? – Flour. – 可卡因? – 面粉
[06:38] Bleached and all-purpose. 漂白过的适用于各种用途的面粉
[06:40] Oh. Our vic liked to bake. 哦 我们的被害人喜爱烘焙
[06:44] Well, I’m hoping that, uh, the other thing is a bit more helpful? 我希望…另一件东西能够更有帮助?
[06:47] I have saved the best for last. 我把精彩留在了最后
[06:50] Three scars. I’d say about a year old? 三道伤疤 大约一年前形成的
[06:54] More bullet wounds? 也是枪伤?
[06:55] That’s what I thought until I opened him up and found he’s missing his gallbladder. 在我解剖他并发现他没有胆囊之前 我也是这么想的
[07:02] Laparoscopic surgery. 腹腔镜检查手术
[07:04] That’s pretty rare for a guy this young. 这对于一个年轻人来说很罕见
[07:06] Very rare. Probably no more than a couple of dozen patients in the last year in local hospitals. 非常罕见 可能当地医院去年 一共也没遇到过多少个这样的病人
[07:12] Well, who needs fingerprints? 好吧 那还要指纹干嘛
[07:30] (datadot-) (数据点)
[07:36] (add bridge deck) (添加桥面板)
[07:36] (add warehouse) (添加仓库)
[07:38] (add tire tread) (添加轮胎面)
[07:40] Hey. 嘿
[07:41] Hey. Almost done with the, uh, reconstruction here. 嘿 这里的重建工作差不多完成了
[07:44] So, how you feeling? 你感觉如何?
[07:45] – Uh, fine, thanks. – Yeah. – 呃 很好 谢谢 – 是啊
[07:47] How’s, uh, Lucy feel about her possible baby brother or sister? Lucy对于她未来的弟弟或者妹妹感觉如何?
[07:50] – She’s excited. – That’s-that’s great. – 她很激动 – 那太棒了
[07:53] That’s great, you know. You know, my brother hated me. 那太棒了 你知道的 我哥哥讨厌我
[07:57] Oh. Just, he was so… He was so pissed all the time that I was there. 哦 他只是…只是整天对于我的存在表示愤怒
[08:00] He was just, like, “Here’s the little thing…” 他认为”那儿有个小东西…”
[08:04] Oh, we totally worked it out. 噢 不过我们解决了这个问题
[08:07] Uh, I mean, uh, eventually, it was totally, totally cool. 呃 我的意思是…终于…这非常非常酷
[08:10] It was totally… Um, anyway, what do you got? 这非常…呃 话说你查到了什么?
[08:11] – I have the year, make and model of the car if it helps. – That helps a lot. Did you get 我查到了汽车的生产年份 式样和型号 不知对你是否有用 – 那很有用 你是从尾灯上得到的指纹么? – 微点编码文件
[08:15] (2012 bmw 528i) – the fingerprints off the taillights? – Microdots.
[08:18] Thieves are targeting high-end lenses now, so manufacturers are dotting them. 小偷们现在都盯上高端的玩意了 所以生产厂商们把这些用微点编码了
[08:21] – I’m running the VIN through DMV now. – You gave me the “who”” I gave you the “how”” – 我正在通过车管所系统寻找车辆识别号码 – 你给了我前因 我会告诉你后果
[08:25] Uh. And, um, look. He wasn’t, like, super pissed. 并且 呃 他没有那么特别愤怒
[08:30] – You know? – Oh… – 你知道吗? – 哦
[08:32] We… we worked it out. 我们解决了这个问题
[08:38] Yo, Mac, want to go grab a quick slice? 哟 Mac 想吃匹萨么?
[08:40] – A slice? – Bullets didn’t get a hit in IBIS, – 匹萨? – 子弹在数据库中没有找到匹配
[08:43] but hospital records gave us 17 guys in their 20s that lost their gallbladder last year, 但是医院记录显示有17个二十多岁的年轻人 去年失去了了他们的胆囊
[08:48] and only one of ’em looked like our vic. 只有一位像我们的被害人
[08:52] – Paul Tortucci. – Yeah. Lives at Carmine and Bleecker. – 是啊 生活在Carmine和Bleecker街区
[08:55] Above Tortucci’s Pizzeria. Tortucci的匹萨饼店楼上
[08:58] – He bakes pizzas. – Best in the village. – 他做匹萨 – 是那个村子里手艺最好的
[09:10] (tortucci’s neapolitan since 1966)* It’s a beautiful night, all the stars shining bright *
[09:15] * For my donna molto bella
[09:20] * The moon’s on the rise
[09:22] * There’s a glow in the eyes of my donna molto bella *
[09:28] * We drank sparkling prosecco
[09:31] * And the music is echoing our favorite tarantella *
[09:38] * It’s a night for amore
[09:40] * An affare di cuore with my donna molto bella… *
[09:44] Raphael Tortucci?
[09:47] That’s what my mama calls me. 我妈就是这么叫我的
[09:49] Only when she’s angry. It’s Ray. 不过只有在她生气的时候 叫我Ray吧
[09:53] – NYPD. – Hey, New York’s finest. What can I do for you guys? – 纽约警局 – 嘿 纽约最可爱的人 我能为你们做些什么吗?
[09:56] – You want a slice? Let me give you a slice. – No, thanks. We’re here about Paul? – 要来点匹萨么? 我给你们拿一盘吧 – 不用了 我们来这里是为了Paul的事情
[10:01] Paul. Paulie. My nephew? Paul Paulie 我的侄子?
[10:03] What? He didn’t do anything wrong, did he? 怎么? 他没犯什么错吧?
[10:06] Why don’t we step over here for a sec? 我们借一步说话
[10:12] What’s going on? What do you guys want to talk about? 发生了什么? 你们想要说什么?
[10:14] I’m sorry to have to tell you this, but, um, 我很抱歉 但必须要告诉你
[10:18] Paul was found shot this morning. Paul今天早上发现被枪杀了
[10:22] Shot? What do you mean, “found shot”? 枪杀? 你这里的”被枪杀”是什么意思
[10:24] I don’t know what you’re telling me. He’s okay, right? 我不知道你在跟我说什么 他还好好的 是么?
[10:29] I’m sorry. 我很抱歉
[10:32] Paulie… my Paulie’s dead? Paulie…我的Paulie死了?
[10:36] Why don’t you have a seat? Sit down. – 坐下吧 – 坐下吧
[10:43] Hold on, now. He was going snowboarding. 等等 他去滑雪了
[10:44] What do you mean he was shot? He was shot by who? 你说他被枪杀了是什么意思? 谁开的枪?
[10:47] – We don’t know that yet. – He lived upstairs? – 我们还不知道 – 他住在楼上?
[10:53] – Yeah. – You know how we can contact his parents? – 是啊 – 你知道我们怎么才能联系到他的父母呢?
[10:56] Oh, God. They’re dead. 哦 天哪 他们去世了
[11:00] They died 15 years ago. 他们15年前就去世了
[11:04] I promised them I’d take care of him, I’d watch over him like he was my own. 我答应他们我会照顾他 我会像照顾自己儿子一样照顾他
[11:08] I mean, he was my blood, he was my boy. 我的意思是 他是我的至亲
[11:12] – He worked here with you? – Yeah. – 他在这儿和你一起工作? – 是啊
[11:15] After the funeral, he didn’t want to go home. 葬礼之后他不想回家
[11:19] He just wanted to hang out around here and… and help us, you know? 他只想在这里晃荡并且帮助我们 你知道么?
[11:22] He was nine years old, so I-I gave him an apron, and I put him on a stool, and… 他那时只有9岁…所以我给了他一条围裙 把他放在凳子上
[11:29] He worked beside me since then. 他从那时起就在我边上工作
[11:34] And the trouble, I mean, bad trouble… 麻烦…大麻烦
[11:37] and we’re just finally, we’re getting out of the red. 我是说…我们才刚刚还清了所有的欠债
[11:40] And I was gonna retire… and I was gonna… 并且我想要退休了…而且我想要…
[11:45] I was gonna leave… 我想要离开这里…
[11:47] I was gonna leave the place to… 我想要离开这里去…
[11:52] all for nothing. 现在一切都毫无意义了
[11:54] – Will you tell me what happened? – We think he was carjacked. – 你能告诉我发生了什么吗? – 我们认为他遭遇了汽车抢劫
[11:59] Carjacked? …talking about? 汽车抢劫? 你在说什么?
[12:02] He had a fender bender, and they must have pulled him out of the car, 他遭遇了一起轻微事故 然后他们把他从车里拉出来
[12:05] and they… they shot him and took his BMW. 然后枪杀了他并且开走了他的宝马车
[12:09] Paulie never drove a car like that in his entire life. Paulie一生都没有开过那样的车
[12:11] He drove a piece of ??? 他开着一辆客货两用车
[12:13] Now, who would kill someone over that? Nobody. 谁会杀开着这样一辆车的人? 没有人会
[12:21] We got this all wrong. The vic was driving the van. 我们搞错了 被害人开的是货车
[12:26] Then he rear-ended the car. 那么是他追尾了那辆轿车
[12:28] So, the vic’s the carjacker? 所以被害人是抢劫犯?
[12:31] Picked a target that wouldn’t give up without a fight? 遇到了一个不打一架不会放弃的目标?
[12:35] Except the kid has a clean record and his business was picking up. 可是这个孩子没有前科 而且他的生意正蒸蒸日上
[12:38] Carjacking at gunpoint feels like a stretch. 持枪抢车听上去有点夸张了
[12:42] Well, maybe it was road rage on the car’s part. 好吧 可能是与轿车里的人发生了口角
[12:51] Then why take the van? 那为什么要带走货车?
[12:53] That’s something you might want to ask the owner of the car. DMV just gave us a name and address. 这你可能要问车主了 车管所系统刚给我们一个名字和地址
[13:01] – That a new jacket? – Actually, it is. – 那是一件新的夹克衫? – 是的
[13:05] – Well? – It’s fine. – 怎么了? – 不错
[13:07] – Just fine? – Hey, I’m just being honest. – 只是不错? – 嘿 我刚才很诚实
[13:14] NYPD. 纽约警局
[13:17] – Rowena Black? – In person. – 正是本人
[13:20] – Are you the owner of a black BMW 528? – Are you gonna give me a parking ticket? – 你是一辆黑色宝马528的车主么? – 你是来给我送罚单的么?
[13:25] – Where were you this morning? – Here. Asleep. – 你今天早上在哪里? – 这儿 睡觉
[13:28] – Can anybody vouch for that? – You mean, did I sleep with anyone last night? No. – 有任何人能证明么? – 你的意思是我昨晚和谁一起睡么? 没有
[13:32] You’re gonna have to do better than that, Ms. Black. 你可能需要更有力的证明 Black女士
[13:34] – Your car was involved in a shooting this morning. A murder. – Wait… what? – 你的车被卷入今早的一起枪击案中 是谋杀 – 等等…什么?
[13:39] – My car? You sure? – Positive. – 我的车? 你确定? – 确定
[13:41] So, unless we can confirm that story, we’re gonna be talking at the precinct. 所以 除非我们确认了你的故事 不然我们就得在审讯室谈话了
[13:45] Okay, look, I don’t know what happened. 好吧 听着 我不知道发生了什么
[13:47] Last time I saw my car was three days ago. 我上一次见到我的车是在三天前
[13:49] I haven’t left here since I did this. 在我变成这样之后 我就没有离开过这里
[14:00] Okay. 好吧
[14:01] – Nothing on the car? – Owner says it was stolen. – 轿车那边没有发现什么? – 车主说车被偷了
[14:05] – You believe her? – Well, she has no priors and her boyfriend checks out. – 你相信她? – 她没有前科而且她男朋友证了她的陈述
[14:08] I’m just hoping we can pick up her car’s anti-theft signal before it ends up in a chop shop. 我只希望我们可以在这车出现在黑市上之前 找到她车的防盗系统信号
[14:12] – So, what do you have? – Now, what don’t I? – 那么你有什么发现? – 你应该问现在我没有什么
[14:14] All right, I found four sets of skid marks at the crash site… 好吧 我在车祸现场发现了四种轮胎滑痕…
[14:17] front and rear for the van, front and rear for the car. 货车的前后胎和轿车的前后胎
[14:20] Check this out. 看这个
[14:22] (bmw treads) The rear skids are lighter than the fronts, and the drag sled gave me a surface friction value. 后轮痕迹比前轮痕迹要轻 而且利用拖动实验我测出了表面摩擦系数
[14:26] Plug everything into a velocity formula, 把所有东西套进公式
[14:29] and you get a virtual model of the collision. 你就可以得到一个撞击的虚拟模型
[14:33] (vehicles) – Eh? Impressed yet? – I’m getting there. Go on. – 呃 是不是令人印象深刻? – 我理解了 继续
[14:36] Behold. 先等下
[14:37] I picked up faint acceleration marks starting here, 我发现从这里开始有明显的加速痕迹
[14:42] and shadow marks where the car swerved sharply. 阴影痕迹显示汽车打了一个急转弯
[14:47] Then it started braking here. 然后它在这里开始减速
[14:49] Curving skid marks indicate the van tried to avoid it, but no chance. 曲线痕迹显示货车试图去避让 但是已经来不及了
[14:56] (collision) (碰撞)
[14:57] – The car caused the accident? – Looks that way to me. – 事故是轿车造成的? – 我是这么认为的
[15:00] Which would mean the luxury sedan carjacked the van? 也就是说这位”奢华的魔鬼”抢劫了货车?
[15:05] Mm, doesn’t make any sense. 嗯 说不通啊
[15:08] 9-Adam-14. Two vehicles recovered at Amsterdam and West 57th. 我是9A14 两辆车 在阿姆斯特丹和西57街区被发现
[15:17] Both the van and the car are intact. 货车和轿车都完好无缺
[15:21] – This isn’t about auto theft? – Doesn’t look like it. – 这跟偷汽车无关? – 看上去是这样
[15:25] Looks like our vic was hitting the slopes, huh? 看上去我们的被害人当时在爬坡
[15:28] Found his wallet in his jacket pocket along with his passport. 在他夹克衫的口袋里发现了他的皮夹和护照
[15:31] So, maybe he was going somewhere more than just the Poconos, huh? 所以他除了去Poconos之外还去了其他地方?
[15:37] According to the stamps in his passport, he’s been in Canada four times in the last five months. 根据他护照上的签注显示 他过去五个月里去了四次加拿大
[15:47] Take a look a this. Note the matching damage. 看看这个 注意对应的痕迹
[15:54] Impact site is 19 inches above the ground. 撞击的地方离地48.2厘米
[15:59] The van, 23 inches. 但在货车上 是58.4厘米
[16:03] So, something was weighing the van down when they hit. 所以当他们相撞的时候有什么东西 使得货车的前头下沉了
[16:06] Yeah. 是啊
[16:10] Something that isn’t here anymore. 那些东西已经不在这里了
[16:14] Well, that explains the hit on our vic. 好吧 这解释了被害人的遭遇
[16:16] This kid was delivering a lot more than pizzas. 这个孩子送的不仅仅是匹萨
[17:51] This is the car, this is the van. The red marks are the point of impact. 这是轿车 这是货车 红色的标记是撞车点
[17:55] When both vehicles are empty, there’s a difference of 4.3 inches. 当两辆车都空着的时候 两者之间相差10.9厘米
[17:58] – Okay, well, we know there are two people in the car. – Okay, so add the average weight of two males. – 好吧 我们知道轿车里有两个人 – 好的 所以加上两个男性的平均体重
[18:03] – And our vic weighs 174 pounds. – All right, so add that to the van. – 被害人体重79公斤 – 好的 把这个加到货车上面去
[18:09] Now, we’ll add the weight of the mysterious cargo. 现在 我们要加上神秘货物的重量
[18:13] 100 pounds, 200 pounds, 100磅 200磅
[18:15] 300 pounds, 400 pounds, 300磅 400磅
[18:18] (+533 lbs)533 pounds. 533磅(约241.8公斤)
[18:21] (equal distance calculated) (距离相等)
[18:22] He was smuggling over 500 pounds…of what? 他走私500多磅的…什么啊?
[18:27] I don’t know. Could be anything. Guns, liquor, drugs. 我不知道 可能是任何东西 枪支 烈酒 毒品什么的
[18:30] I would go to option C, since, uh, I didn’t find any prints in the van, but I did find some drug trace… 我会选最后一个 我没有在货车上发现任何指纹 但我的确发现了一些毒品的痕迹
[18:35] P.E.A. 苯乙胺
[18:36] – That’s a mild amphetamine. – 500 pounds is a lot of speed. – 那是一种温和的安非他命 – 500磅是一个很大的量了
[18:40] A lot of reasons to kill somebody. 有一大堆理由可以杀一个人
[18:45] Not exactly Tony Montana’s mansion. 和Tony Montana的公馆一样 (Tony Montana: 电影”疤面煞星”中的毒贩)
[18:51] Paul was probably just the middleman, taking a cut like everyone else. Paul可能只是一个中间商 像其他人一样只做某一个环节
[18:57] Still, it looks like my son’s apartment. 另外 这看上去像我儿子的公寓
[19:00] He loves sports, gross-out comedies. 他喜欢运动 讨厌的喜剧
[19:04] Mom and Dad. 爸爸妈妈
[19:10] What are you doing here? What’s going on? 你们在这儿做什么? 发生了什么?
[19:13] We’re trying to find some answers, Ray. 我们希望找到一些答案 Ray
[19:16] – We have a warrant to search your nephew’s apartment. – For what? Why? – 我们有搜你侄子公寓的授权令 – 为什么?
[19:20] We found a hidden floor compartment in your nephew’s van. 我们在你侄子的货车里发现了一个货舱夹层
[19:24] It was carrying 500 pounds of something. 携带有500磅的某种东西
[19:27] – Looks like he was hoping to smuggle it into Canada. – What are you talking about? – 看上去他希望把它走私到加拿大 – 你们在说什么?
[19:31] – Wait, hold on, smuggle what? – We’re not sure. – 等等 走私什么? – 我们不确定
[19:35] It was gone. 它失踪了
[19:37] But whoever killed Paul didn’t want the van. 但是杀了Paul的那个人并没有要货车
[19:40] They wanted what was inside it. 他们是要藏在里面的东西
[19:42] I told you, he was going snowboarding. 我告诉你他去滑雪了
[19:46] He said that Quebec had the best snow and the prettiest girls there. 他说魁北克有最棒的雪和最漂亮的女孩子
[19:50] He bought the van used. All right? So, if there was a hidden compartment in there, it was there when he bought it. 他买的是二手车好么? 所以如果有隐藏夹层的话 他买的时候就该有了
[19:56] Look, all right… 听着 好吧…
[19:58] Detective, I know you don’t know me from Adam, but Paulie, Paulie, he… 警探 我知道你完全不认识我 但是Paulie…
[20:05] he… he wasn’t a drug smuggler. 他…他不是一个毒贩子
[20:09] He was a good boy. 他是一个好孩子
[20:11] – We found some drug trace in the van, Ray. – No. – 我们在货车里发现了毒品的痕迹 Ray – 不
[20:15] Mac?
[20:23] There’s a couple of thousand, here. 这里有一沓千元大钞
[20:30] You know those little metal pellets I found on the passenger mat in the car? 你知道我从轿车上的乘客坐垫上 找到的金属小球吧?
[20:36] They’re castings from an oxyacetylene torch. 它们是在氧炔焰中形成的
[20:41] – So, our passenger’s a welder. – Mm-hmm. – 所以轿车上乘客是一名电焊工 – 嗯
[20:43] – I also found GSR on the outside of the driver’s door. – Our driver’s the shooter. – 我在驾驶室门上发现了射击残留物 – 司机是那个开枪的
[20:48] Tall shooter. He had his seat all the way back, I put him at six foot four and a half. 一个很高的人 他把他的座位调到了最后面 所以我推断他身高大约在1米93到1米95之间
[20:52] – You know that from the car seat? – I know that from his rap sheet. – 你从汽车座位上推断出来的? – 从他的警局前科档案中发现的
[20:55] When he hot-wired the car, he pricked his finger. 当他发动汽车的时候 他割破了他的手指
[20:57] Left a little blood trace. Reno Martell. 留下了一点血迹 Reno Martell
[21:01] (reno martell) Auto theft, assault with a deadly weapon. Just got out 盗窃汽车 使用致命武器攻击他人 – 刚从FishKill监狱出来 – 是啊
[21:04] – of Fishkill. – Yeah.
[21:06] – His P.O. gave us his last known. – NYPD, open up! – 他的假释官给了我们他已知的最新地址 – 纽约警局 开门!
[21:16] Boom. 我靠
[21:23] Jackpot. 真是中头奖了
[21:31] Jack cheese, maybe. 可能是杰克干酪
[21:33] What? 什么?
[21:35] Think we just made the largest cheese bust 我想我们刚发现了纽约警局
[21:37] in NYPD history, buddy. 有史以来最大的奶酪
[21:50] It’s-it’s Martell with two “L”s. Now, any friends, any family, known associates. Martell 有两个L 现在 任何朋友 家人 已知的有联系的人
[21:54] You know the deal. Guys, why don’t you start canvassing the building? 你知道怎么做的 伙计们 为什么你们不开始检查整栋楼呢?
[21:57] – Yeah, sure. – Thanks. – 好的 – 谢谢
[21:59] Low-moisture, part-skim mozzarella. 低水份 部分脱脂的意大利白干酪
[22:01] Same stuff they use on pizza. 他们在匹萨上也用这种东西
[22:03] If you had told me this morning we’d be investigating a cheese murder, you know what I would 你这是要说咱这一大早调查的 居然是场芝士谋杀案
[22:06] – have said? – Please don’t. – 知道我想说啥不 – 还是免了吧
[22:08] – “No whey.” – Thought I said “don’t.” – “不是吧” – 我都说了不要啦
[22:12] I guess this explains the drug trace 这倒是解释了货车里的毒品痕迹
[22:14] in the van… this cheese contains small amounts of P.E.A. 芝士本就含有少量苯乙胺
[22:17] Doc, people don’t kill each other over dairy product. 医生 可没人会为了日常生活品就相爱相杀的
[22:20] Which means the perp thought it was something else. 也就是说疑犯显然将此视作他物
[22:23] Maybe that’s exactly what the vic wanted. 也许这就是被害人的目的所在
[22:25] I mean, the way he… packaged it up, stored it in a hidden compartment, 我是说 看看…他包装的方式 又保存在一个隐蔽的夹层里
[22:28] maybe he was trying to con a bunch of people into thinking he had a whole lot of coke or heroin, maybe meth? 说不定他就是想以此骗过很多人 以为他确有大量可卡因 海洛因或者冰毒之类的
[22:33] Yeah, but the buyer caught on and tapped him. 是的 可没成想买家居然找上门了
[22:35] What about the fender bender? I mean, if this was a revenge hit, why take the cheese? 追尾那事儿又怎么解释呢 如果只是单纯的报复 为什么又要拿走这些芝士呢
[22:41] Yeah. 是啊
[22:46] Does that part of the floor look cleaner than the rest? 相对整个房间而言 这块地方也太干净了点儿吧
[22:49] Yeah, since when does someone clean a dump like this? 是啊 啥时候会有人费那心思清理这块地方
[23:01] Yeah. 那就是
[23:03] When they’ve spilled a lot of blood. 有一大滩血迹要清的时候
[23:09] You’re here to tell me it was the mozzarell, aren’t you? 你们是来告诉我马苏里拉芝士的事情 对吗 (一种味淡 白色的并有弹性的意大利奶酪)
[23:14] You knew about that? 你知道这事?
[23:15] If I did, Paulie would probably still be alive today. 如果我早知道 Paulie现在就还活着了
[23:20] – I just figured it out. – We think maybe he was trying to con someone. – 我也是刚刚发现 – 我们认为他是想骗过某些人
[23:24] – Make them think he was selling them drugs. – He wasn’t trying to con anyone. – 让他们以为他是在贩售毒品 – 不 他谁也没想骗
[23:28] He was just trying to make a few bucks. 他只是想弄点钱
[23:34] Couple years ago, some Canadian greaseballs came in here, 几年前 有几个加拿大籍傻小子来过
[23:37] and then they ??? 不断碎碎念着芝士的事情 什么这里好便宜 他们那儿真心贵什么的
[23:41] They said if I could figure out a way to get it over the border, I could make four bucks a pound. 还说着如果我能想办法偷运过境的话 一磅就能赚上4块钱
[23:46] – Smuggling cheese? – Low risk, high reward. – 走私芝士吗 – 低风险高回报
[23:51] “White gold,” they’d call it. “白色黄金” 这是他们的说法
[23:53] But that stuff never flies with me, so I threw ’em out. 但我根本没把这当回事儿 直接把他们赶出去了
[23:56] And I never thought about it again. Until you found that money in the apartment. 之后我也再没想起这茬来 直到你们发现那些钱
[24:00] You went through the books? 你查过账本了?
[24:03] Yeah. 是的
[24:05] Last year, we were doing really bad. We were in trouble. 去年 有段时间 生意很糟糕 我们算是陷入了困境
[24:07] It was grinding me down. 我当时备受煎熬
[24:09] So when Paulie offered to take over the books, believe me, I was thrilled. 所以当Paulie提出来管账 相信我 我真的是乐坏了
[24:14] But turns out he was good at it. 而结果他也确实相当擅长于此
[24:15] I mean, he raised some prices, he lowered some costs. 我是说 他提高了价格 降低了一些成本
[24:19] Before long, we were showing a profit again, and I had no reason to look at the books. 不久之后 我们就又盈利了 所以我根本再无查账的需要
[24:26] Here. 看这里
[24:27] These are my dairy purchase orders for the last five months. 这是我最近五个月的日常采购清单
[24:31] Paulie went from ordering 200 pounds of mozzarella a month to 700 pounds. 每月Paulie对马苏里拉芝士的采购量 从200磅变成了700磅
[24:36] These delivery dates are consistently a day or two 而送货日期总固定在Paul护照上
[24:39] before the dates of the Canadian border entries in Paul’s passport. 加拿大入境签证出现的前一两天
[24:43] And… the delivery times are all late in the day, after 6:00. 而送货时间总是当天6点过后
[24:47] Yeah. I had the lunch shift, Paulie had dinner. 是的 午市是我负责 而Paulie负责晚市
[24:49] I was gone every day by 6:00. 每天6点我就会离开
[24:51] He was getting a little action on the side… couple of thousand a month. 他私下做的这些小动作…每月能赚几千
[24:57] Yeah, I guess that’s what it would look like. 是的 我猜事情表面看来确实如此
[25:00] But that’s just not Paulie. 但这不是Paulie会做的事情
[25:03] So I looked at everything, and then I realized none of it was adding up. 所有我查了所有账目 却发现都不太对劲
[25:09] For the last five months, the daily receipts aren’t even synching with the final balances. 过去5个月来 日收入和最终的账目并不平
[25:14] You think he was skimming from the till? 你认为他是在暗中揩油吗
[25:18] He was adding to it. 不 他是在补平入不敷出的部分
[25:21] $50 here, $70 there. Little bit every day. 这里50 那里70的 每天一点
[25:26] That’s what was putting you in the black. 而正是这点点滴滴的补平让你重回盈利
[25:28] And that’s why we found that cash in his place. 也是我们会在他家发现现金的原因
[25:33] He knew that… 他知道…
[25:35] I would never retire as long as this place was in the red. 这家店亏本一日 我就会坚持不退一日
[25:40] He was doing it all for me. 他这么做都是为了我
[25:45] Excuse me. 抱歉
[25:49] You think he really didn’t know? That this is the first time he heard about it? 你觉得他真的不知情吗 他是刚发现这一切吗
[25:53] Yeah. Something isn’t sitting right. 是的 但事情还是不那么对
[25:56] The perps stole a car, stage an accident, commit murder? 疑犯偷了车 故意撞车 并最终谋杀?
[26:01] That’s a lot of downside for a few thousand dollars. 就为了几千块钱 这买卖太不值当了
[26:11] We thought it was drugs. Someone else did, too. 如果我们以为这是毒品 其他人也会如此认为
[26:16] Ray said Paul always backed the van up right here. Ray说过 Paul总是把车停在这里
[26:20] Which means this is where he must’ve loaded the bundles. 也就是说 他一定是在这里装的货
[26:25] What if someone happened to see him? 如果碰巧被人看到了呢
[26:29] Saw him loading those white bricks wrapped in tape 晚上看见他将这些白色砖块包好
[26:32] into a secret compartment at night. 装入隐蔽的夹层
[26:34] It’d be pretty easy to think he was loading a whole bunch of cocaine. 很容易就会误认为他是在装大捆的可卡因
[26:37] Worth a few million bucks. Plenty of motive to kill. 那可是值上百万啊 足够谋财害命了
[26:41] No foot traffic, any vehicles would be conspicuous. 这没有人群走动 任何车辆经过都很打眼
[26:50] (geogre’s auto repair) Let’s go pay George a visit. 去那家叫George的店里看看吧
[26:59] We’d like to ask you a few questions. 我们有几个问题想要问你
[27:04] Last time a cop asked me questions, I ended up doing three months. 上次有警察问我问题 我足足坐了三个月牢
[27:07] – What do you know about your neighbors the Tortuccis? – They make pizzas? – 你对你的邻居Tortuccis了解多少 – 卖匹萨的吗
[27:12] Look, I’m kind of slammed here. What’s this about? 听着 我还不是很明白状况 到底出什么事情了
[27:14] The nephew, Paul, was murdered this morning. 隔壁老板的侄子Paul 早上被谋杀了
[27:17] Are you serious? 你开玩笑的吧
[27:21] I mean, I went in there now and then. 虽然我时不时去那家吃东西
[27:23] – I don’t know. He seemed like a good kid. – Where were you this morning? – 我真不知道 他看起来是个不错的孩子 – 你今天早上在哪里
[27:26] And here we go. 看吧 这就来了
[27:30] You know, I knew that was gonna be next. 好吧 我就知道有这一码
[27:31] I don’t know anything about that. 我真的毫不知情
[27:34] Then you shouldn’t have any problem telling us where you were. 那么告诉我们你在哪里 想来一定不成问题咯
[27:36] Same place I am every morning: at Nico’s on the corner having coffee. 我每天早上都会在同一个地方 街角的Nico店里喝咖啡
[27:40] – What time was that? – 5:00. and you can ask him if you don’t believe me. – 几点的时候 – 5点 如果你们不相信 可以去问他
[27:43] We will. 我们会确认的
[27:46] Mind if we look around? 介意我们到处看看吗
[27:48] Without a warrant? Yeah, I do. 没有搜查令吗 是的 我很介意
[27:52] Well, if we come back with a warrant, we’re gonna go through every single part in this place, 好吧 如果我们申请了搜查令再来 你这里的每个角落都会被我们仔仔细细捋过
[27:56] and for every missing or unmatched VIN we find, you’ll be doing another three months. 我们查到的任一报失或是不匹配的车辆识别号码 都能让你再坐上三个月
[28:00] Looks like that could add up pretty fast. 看起来三个月三个月加起来还会挺快的
[28:03] Knock yourselves out. 你们随便看吧
[29:05] Hey, Jo. 过来看 Jo
[29:08] Yeah. 来了
[29:16] Perfect view. 绝佳的位置
[29:19] So what? You think I’ve been spying on the pizza boy? 怎么说 你们不会还以为 我在监视那个做匹萨的吧
[29:23] – Looks like somebody has. – Those are Felipe’s. – 似乎有人在这么做 – 那些是Felipe的
[29:27] – Who’s Felipe? – He works here. – Felipe又是谁 – 他在这里工作
[29:30] – Where is he? – Taking a “me” day. – 他人呢 – 放自己大假了吧
[29:33] He can weld like a son of a bitch. 他焊接技术一流
[29:35] If he could speak English and learn to show up for work, he’d be a rock star. 他如果懂点英语 还知道准时上班是什么的话 就绝妙了
[29:38] All right. Felipe have a last name? 好吧 知道Felipe姓什么吗
[29:48] Felipe Zacharias is in the wind. Felipe Zacharias算是人间蒸发了
[29:50] Chop shop guy’s alibi checked out, so I’m liking Felipe for this. 拆车场伙计的不在场证明已经证实 所以我觉得Felipe很有嫌疑
[29:53] – You think he’s our welder? – Yeah, and Martell’s accomplice. – 你认为他就是我们要找的焊接工吗 – 没错 也就是Martell的帮凶
[29:56] Unfortunately Felipe’s not in the system, any system. Probably illegal. 悲剧是Felipe先生的记录不在任何系统之内 可能是非法身份
[30:00] Which explains why the DNA from the cigarette butts I ran through CODIS 这也就解释了为啥烟头的DNA 在系统里找不到匹配 Martell家地板上的血迹也是如此 如此推测也是Felipe的了
[30:03] – didn’t get a hit. – Ah, neither did the blood on Martell’s floor, so I’m guessing that could be Felipe’s, too.
[30:09] Good guess because I ran the blood and the DNA against each other and got a match. 很好的推测 我比对了血迹样本和DNA 两者确实吻合
[30:13] Sounds like Felipe and Martell had a falling out. 看来Felipe和Martell拆伙了
[30:16] And Felipe lost. 而Felipe也失踪了
[30:38] Got it. Thank you. 好的 谢谢
[30:42] Ticket-taker says this bin was emptied yesterday sometime around noon. 据检票员称 这个垃圾桶 是在昨天正午左右被清倒干净的
[30:45] – So that means Felipe was dumped sometime after that. – Makes sense. Body temp is ambient. – 这就说明Felipe一定是在其后被弃尸于此的 – 说得通 尸体温度也一致
[30:50] That puts time of death between 24 and 36 hours ago. 所以死亡时间应该是24到36小时之前
[30:53] We got two stab wounds. 有两处刺伤
[30:55] Deep. Explains all the blood at Martell’s SRO. 伤口很深 符合在Martell住所发现的血迹
[31:03] Also… 还有…
[31:06] couple of defensive wounds there… 多处的防御性伤痕 这里…
[31:09] and here. 还有这里
[31:12] Whoa, whoa, whoa. What’s that? 喔哦 喔哦 喔哦 那是什么
[31:14] – What? – On his shirt. – 什么 – 衬衣上的
[31:27] A matchbook. 火柴盒
[31:29] So if the Dumpster was empty except for the body, 如果在被弃尸前 垃圾桶是清空的话
[31:33] this belongs to either Felipe… 这要么是Felipe的…
[31:39] Or Martell. 要么就是Martell的
[31:43] (blue moon room) (蓝月亮房间)
[31:48] (the playpen)
[31:53] – Thanks. – Yeah, yeah, yeah. 谢谢
[31:56] I’m really starting to feel like we’re wasting our time. 我真心觉得我们这是在浪费时间
[31:58] The bartender said that Martell’s been here almost every day. 酒保说Martell几乎每天都会来
[32:02] Bartender’s a drunk… he sees a lot of things in here almost every day. 酒保也是个醉鬼… 他每天都能看到老多东西了
[32:05] – It has been a few hours. – Come on. – 都已经好几个小时了 – 走吧
[32:07] – And don’t say I never take you anywhere nice. – Hold on. – 下回可别说我没带你去啥好地方 – 等等
[32:15] * Lock and load *>Lock and loa> *
[32:18] * Lock and load *>Lock and load..> *
[32:23] Reno Martell. Police. Reno Martell 警察
[32:35] All right! Drop it! 好了 放下
[32:39] Cheese? 芝士吗
[32:41] You murdered two guys over some cheese? 你杀了两个人 就为了这点芝士吗
[32:43] I’m thinking you better come up with a better story, 我觉得你最好编个再好点的故事
[32:45] because when you’re doing consecutive life, you don’t want anyone to know it was over a bunch of mozzarella. 不然你坐牢的时候 一定不希望别人知道 你是为了一大坨马苏里拉芝士而杀的人
[32:50] Hey… hey, listen to me. 嗨…嗨 听我说
[32:52] I didn’t murder anyone,all right. 我没杀任何人 好么?
[32:54] This was all Felipe. It was his idea. 这都怪Felipe 都是他的主意
[32:57] He stole the car. He capped the guy. 他偷了车 撞了那家伙
[32:59] He attacked me with a knife. 还用刀子攻击我
[33:02] The only thing I’m guilty of is listening to a moron. 我唯一的错误就是听了个白痴的话
[33:05] – Well, you ran like you were guilty of a lot more than that. – I don’t trust cops. – 哦 你跑路的方式 看起来倒不像是那么无辜 – 我不相信条子
[33:10] It sounds to me like maybe you were just having a bad day where everything goes wrong. 听起来你算是诸事不顺 过了极糟糕的一天
[33:13] – Exactly. – So why don’t you walk us through it? – 完全正确 – 那为什么不干脆点和我们把故事说清楚
[33:16] Starting with how you knew Felipe. 就从你和Felipe认识那里开始好了
[33:20] I sold him a car. 我卖了辆车给他
[33:22] I’m, like, a car dealer, you know? 我算是那种卖车的 你懂的
[33:23] Wow. One car deal and you guys are thick as thieves. 喔哦 就一辆车的买卖 你们俩就能如胶似漆一起做贼咯
[33:27] Eh, he was new to the States, he didn’t know a lot of people. 诶 他刚来美国没多久 不认识几个人
[33:30] Ah. You’re, like, a… one-man Ellis Island? 哦 那你算什么 移民的收容所?
[33:34] You must’ve made an impression on him, because as soon as he came across an opportunity, 他对你的印象一定很不错 要不怎么他一逮着发财的机会
[33:37] – you were the one he called. – Yeah. – 第一个就喊了你 – 是啊
[33:39] – He said he’d been watching this pizza guy next-door. – Paul Tortucci. – 他说自己一直在观察隔壁卖匹萨的小子
[33:42] Yeah. He said he saw him loading something into his van late at night. 是的 说什么晚上见着他往货车里装东西
[33:52] Then a couple weeks later, he sees the very same thing again. 几周后 同样的情况还会重演
[33:55] It’s, like, a regular thing. 看起来很有规律
[33:57] Only this time he sees a bit more. 不过这一次他看到了些不一样的
[34:00] He sees these big white bricks, and he’s hiding them 一些白色的砖块状物体 而他还偷偷把这些藏进了
[34:04] in this trapdoor he’s got in the floor of his van. 货车地板下的暗门里
[34:08] So you figured it was cocaine. 所以你认为那就是可卡因
[34:10] That’s what Felipe said it was. 这都是Felipe说的 还说有很多
[34:12] A ton of it.A friggin’ fortune. 那绝对是他妈一大笔横财
[34:15] So anyway, Felipe picks me up in this sweet ride he’s just boosted. 反正不管怎么说 Felipe开车来接我的时候还吹着呢
[34:19] Hang on a sec. Felipe was driving? 等等 你说是Felipe在开车?
[34:23] – You sure? – There was a steering wheel in front of him. – 你确定吗 – 拜托 他面前就老大一方向盘
[34:25] So yeah, I’m sure. 我很确定 好吗
[34:28] So, you waited at the pizzeria for your guy to drive away, and then you follow? 这么说 你们在匹萨店门口等他出门 然后就跟了上去?
[34:30] – We waited till we found a nice, quiet street. – Then you cut him off. – 我们一直跟着他 直到一条安静的小路 – 然后就截住了他
[34:34] It was just a fender bender. 只是撞车而已
[34:35] We just wanted to stop the guy. Then all hell breaks loose. 我们只是想让他停下来 但之后一切都失控了
[34:38] Right away, Felipe jumps out of the car and rushes the van. Felipe就那么蹭地跳了出去 冲到货车前
[34:42] Then out of nowhere, he pulls out a gun. 不知从哪里 拔了把手枪出来
[34:45] I didn’t even know he was carrying. 我都不知道他居然还带着枪
[34:46] – That wasn’t part of the plan? – Hell, no. – 也不是计划好的吗 – 见鬼 当然不是
[34:49] I wasn’t worried about the guy rattin’ us. 我还担心那家伙会告发我们
[34:50] He was running coke! But Felipe, he was on his own planet. 毕竟他是毒贩子好吧 可Felipe 根本就毫无顾忌
[34:56] He puts two in the guy’s chest, just like that. 他直接冲着人胸口来了两枪 就像这样
[34:58] So, Felipe dragged Tortucci out of the van 然后Felipe就把Tortucci拖出了车
[35:01] and tagged him right in the middle of the street. 扔在马路中间了
[35:03] Swear to god. 我发誓我没说慌
[35:04] We got the hell out of there. 然后我们就跑了
[35:06] We drove back to Felipe’s car, we unload the van, and then we head to my place. 开了Felipe的车回去 清空了货车 回去了我家
[35:10] – You thought you hit the mother lode. – Hell, yeah. – 你们还以为这回撞大运了 – 是的
[35:13] I’m thinking Felipe’s a friggin’ genius. 我还想着Felipe真是个天才
[35:17] So was he. He keeps saying, 他也这么认为 一路上不停说着
[35:19] “I told you so, I told you so,” over and over again, like a crazy man. “我就说吧 我就说吧” 一遍遍反反复复 就跟疯了似的
[35:24] – Then you cut it open. – He… cut it open. – 然后你打开了包裹 – 不 是他打开的
[35:29] It was his score, it’s his honors. 这是他的成就 是他的骄傲
[35:31] What’s the trouble? 怎么了
[35:38] You must’ve been pretty pissed when you saw what was inside. 你们打开看了之后 一定气炸了吧
[35:41] I didn’t have time to get pissed. 我都没那个美国时间来气
[35:44] Felipe went nuts. Felipe直接疯了
[35:47] He was just so… wired. You know? 根本就是整个儿…抽风 你明白吗
[35:51] A-And then when he saw that it was… cheese… 当他看到那些都是芝士的时候
[35:55] that he just murdered a guy for friggin’ cheese… 又意识到刚刚为了这些破芝士杀了个人
[36:00] – he lost it. – So he turned on you? – 他彻底疯了 – 就转身来攻击你咯?
[36:03] He would’ve turned on his own mother. 他该去找他老娘的
[36:07] It was totally self-defense. 那都是自卫
[36:11] It was just like she said. 就像她说的一样
[36:14] Just one of those days. 诸事不顺的倒霉日子
[36:20] You know, I think I believe him. 我都被说的快相信他了
[36:22] Oh, like you’ve never had one of those days? 别说你们没遇过这种走背运的时候
[36:25] So his ended in murder… you gonna hold it against him? 只是他比较坑爹赶上了杀人 你们不会这样就对他有成见吧
[36:29] We’ll try and keep an open mind. 我们会尽量不怀偏已的
[36:41] – Who are you guys? – We’re the guys you’re gonna tell the truth to. – 你们又是谁 – 我们是你必须说出真相的对象
[36:48] Oh, come on, I just told the whole story to the other two… 哦 得了 我已经把整个事 都和刚才那两人说了…
[36:51] Let’s start with the stolen car. 我们就从被偷的车子开始吧
[36:53] When we found it, the driver’s seat was pushed all the way back. 我们发现车子的时候 驾驶员的座椅整个都是后移调整过的
[36:57] Now, if Felipe was driving, that would be very strange because he’s only five seven. 如果是Felipe开的车 这就很奇怪了 因为他只有1米7
[37:01] You know what’s even stranger? 知道吗 更奇怪的是
[37:03] When Felipe hot-wired the car, he left your blood on the ignition wire. Felipe打火启动车子的时候 点火电线上居然留下了你的血迹
[37:09] Like she said, we’re the guys. 就像她说的 我们都是专家
[37:16] So maybe I boosted the car. 好吧 也许车是我打着的
[37:19] And yeah, I was driving; big deal. 是的 也是我开的 有什么大不了
[37:22] See? 看到没
[37:23] – I can be real with you guys. – Good. – 我还是很坦诚的 – 很好
[37:26] Good, ’cause there’s more… we found gunshot residue on the outside of the door of the car. 好的 这还不算完… 我们在车门外侧发现了射击残留物
[37:30] The driver’s-side door… you know, the one with the steering wheel? 就是在司机这一侧… 你懂的 就是带方向盘那边儿
[37:34] Look, th-this is all messed up. 听着 这一定是弄错了
[37:36] There were witnesses who said that nobody jumped out of the car right away. 更有目击证人证明 没有人从车上下来过
[37:40] – I don’t know. I don’t know. – Then let me clarify it for you. – 我不知道 我真的不知道 – 那不如我来和你说说清楚
[37:44] You forced the crash. Paul gets out, comes over to your car. 车是你撞的 Paul走了出来 到你车旁
[37:49] Maybe he wants to know what happened. Maybe he just wants to see if you’re okay. 也许是想弄清楚撞击的起因 或者是想确认你是否还好
[37:53] You open the window and shoot him, point-blank. 你打开了窗户 直接射杀了他 干净利落毫不犹豫
[37:55] No! 不是的
[37:58] I didn’t want to shoot the guy. 我没想杀他
[38:00] The idiot grabbed for my gun. 这个白痴自己来抓我的枪
[38:03] We fought and, you know, it went off. 我们纠缠了起来 然后枪就走了火
[38:07] – So it was self-defense? – Yeah. I swear. – 哦 这么说也是自卫咯? – 是的 我发誓
[38:10] – Just like Felipe. – Exactly. – 就像Felipe那事一样 – 千真万确
[38:11] You have very thin walls in your place. Neighbors said they heard yelling. 你家的墙真心薄 邻居都说听到有人在喊叫
[38:15] Yeah, yeah, like I told him, Felipe, h-he went crazy. 是啊 是啊 就像我说的 Felipe整个抓狂了
[38:18] Except the person yelling was speaking English. 但嚷嚷的人 说的是英语
[38:22] – And Felipe’s English wasn’t very good, was it? – We-we were both yelling. – 而Felipe的英语并不很好 不是吗 – 我们 我们其实都在喊
[38:25] I mean, he-he came at me with a knife. 我是说 他拽着把刀就冲我来了
[38:28] Except he had defensive wounds and you don’t. 但身上有防御性伤口的反倒是他不是你
[38:31] He was freakin’ moron, all right?! 他真的是个白痴好吗
[38:33] Who mistakes cheese for coke?! Who?! 哪个没脑子会把芝士当成可卡因 谁会这么干啊
[38:37] I just… I lost it! 我…我真的是气疯了
[38:39] After all I’d just done… 尤其我刚刚为此杀了个人…
[38:51] You know… the good thing is, 要知道…好事情是
[38:53] you won’t be having any more of those days for a long time. 你不用再过这样的日子了
[39:23] – Hey, Ray. – Hey, Detective. – 嗨 Ray – 你好 警官
[39:27] How about that slice? 能给我来一片吗
[39:30] I was thinking maybe I sell the place. 我曾想过也许该卖掉这里
[39:35] This… I don’t know, I don’t think I’m ready to let it go yet. 这里…但我不知道 不知道是否自己准备好了吗
[39:40] Hard to let go of a lot of things. 要放手那么多的东西并非易事
[39:43] I keep thinking about the promise 我一直想遵守对自己兄长的承诺
[39:45] I made my brother, that I would always look after Paulie. 好好照顾Paulie
[39:53] That’s on me. 都是我的错
[39:55] We found something in Paul’s van. 我们在Paul的车里发现了这个
[40:09] When this little boy came back from his parents’ funeral, 那么小的孩子刚刚经历自己父母的葬礼
[40:11] he was confused, lost… scared. 困惑 迷茫..甚至满心恐惧
[40:17] Kid like that can go wrong in a whole lot of ways. 那样的孩子很可能走错路
[40:21] But instead, he turned into a hardworking, 然而 他却变成了努力上进
[40:24] devoted, caring young man, a good man. 忠心耿耿 体贴入微的好小伙
[40:31] That’s on you, Ray. 这都是仰赖你的照料 Ray
[40:37] You never let anyone down. 你从没辜负任何人
[40:41] Look at him. He’s covered in flour. 看看他 他总是弄得自己满身面粉
[40:46] Every time… 每次..
[40:48] he’d sneeze up a storm. 一打喷嚏就是粉一堆
[40:53] We’d always have to start over. 我们都得从头再来
[40:54] For every… every one piece he made, I… I’d throw away four. 他做一个成品 我就得扔上四个
[41:03] Thank you, Detective. 谢谢你 警探
[41:07] Thank you. 谢谢
犯罪现场调查·纽约篇

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇(CSI: NY)第9季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇(CSI: NY)第9季第16集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme