时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:31] | You messed with the wrong guy. | 你惹错人了 |
[00:33] | Get off me. | 放开我 |
[00:34] | No… move, man! | 不要 躲开 哥们 |
[01:18] | The curse of Building 913. | 913号大楼的诅咒 |
[01:21] | And Everett Harrington Wentworth. | 还有爱维莱特·哈林顿·温特沃斯 |
[01:23] | I never believe urban legends, | 我从不相信城市传说 |
[01:24] | but this one I’m buying. | 不过这个我信 |
[01:26] | Our vic is the 37th bizarre death | 这位死者是自温特沃斯1929年 |
[01:29] | connected to this address since Wentworth himself | 从顶层公寓跳楼自杀之后 |
[01:30] | jumped from the penthouse in 1929. | 第37个离奇死亡的人 |
[01:33] | They say the building was cursed on that very day. | 据说这栋大楼从那天起就受到了诅咒 |
[01:37] | Wentworth lost all his money in the crash of the market. | 温特沃斯在市场崩溃后倾家荡产 |
[01:41] | Distraught, he leapt to his death. | 他心神错乱 跳楼自杀 |
[01:43] | His beloved girlfriend, Wilma Ashton– | 他亲爱的女友 威尔玛·艾什顿 |
[01:45] | a stunning blonde– watched his fatal leap, | 一位美艳的金发女郎 看着他纵身一跃 |
[01:48] | then killed herself. | 然后也自杀了 |
[01:51] | She was found lying in a pool of her own blood. | 她被发现时倒在自己的血泊中 |
[01:53] | Many believe their ghosts roam the floors. | 许多人认为他们的鬼魂在这栋大楼里阴魂不散 |
[01:57] | Anything paranormal, or otherwise, upstairs? | 楼上有任何超常的情况吗 |
[01:59] | I had a couple unis look around | 我派了几名警员四处寻找 |
[02:01] | for a beautiful blonde, but no luck. | 一位金发美女 不过没找到 |
[02:03] | The penthouse apartment is used | 这间顶层公寓 |
[02:04] | as a haunted tourist attraction during the day, | 白天作为闹鬼的旅游景点 |
[02:06] | and a club at night. | 晚上变身为酒吧 |
[02:07] | It closes around 2:00 a.m., | 这里凌晨两点打烊 |
[02:09] | employees finish locking up about 3:00, 3:30. | 员工们三点到三点半锁门下班 |
[02:12] | Hey, Sid, how come they only ever call you out | 希德 为什么只有碰到离奇的现场 |
[02:14] | to the really strange ones? | 他们才会找你过来 |
[02:16] | They… didn’t call me. | 他们没找我 |
[02:18] | Uh, this is one I was not going to miss. | 我不想错过这个现场 |
[02:21] | Witnesses on the ground report that our vic fell from above. | 地面的目击者称 死者是从上面掉下来的 |
[02:24] | They heard a roar, looked up, | 他们听到喊叫 抬头看 |
[02:26] | saw him mid-plunge. | 看到他俯冲下来 |
[02:27] | This cabdriver parked here to get a cup of coffee. | 这位出租车司机停在这里去买咖啡 |
[02:29] | Luckily, he missed all the excitement. | 幸运的是 他错过了这惊心动魄的一幕 |
[02:31] | No idea where exactly our victim was when he fell? | 不知道死者摔下来时的具体位置吗 |
[02:34] | No, but I’m collecting surveillance | 不知道 不过我在收集 |
[02:35] | from all the cameras in the vicinity and inside the building. | 附近地区和大楼内的监控录像 |
[02:40] | 1920s attire. | 20世纪20年代的装束 |
[02:43] | A leather mask. | 一副皮质面具 |
[02:44] | In tribute, uh, Wentworth was the Gatsby of his time. | 在颂词中 温特沃斯是他那个时代的盖茨比 |
[02:49] | Uh, made his fortune in leather goods. | 靠皮革制品发家致富 |
[02:52] | He was scarred from a disease. | 他因为一场疾病而留下伤疤 |
[02:54] | Allergy to the sun, I believe. | 大概对阳光过敏 |
[02:56] | Covered his face with intricately-designed leather masks. | 用设计精美的皮革面具遮脸 |
[03:01] | So our victim was fascinated with Wentworth’s story | 这么说死者对温特沃斯的故事十分着迷 |
[03:02] | and decided to commit suicide the exact same way? | 决定以同样的方式自杀 |
[03:07] | Or, he was drunk at the steam punk party, | 或者是他在蒸汽朋克派对上喝醉了 |
[03:09] | decided he needed some fresh air, | 想要伸出头来透透气 |
[03:11] | woops, accident, not a suicide? | 结果意外身亡 不是自杀 |
[03:14] | I’ve already eliminated both those options. | 我已经排除了这两种可能 |
[03:18] | It’s murder. | 是谋杀 |
[03:19] | Laceration of the carotid artery. | 颈动脉割伤 |
[03:22] | And, no protruding glass or metal | 伤口上没有玻璃或金属 |
[03:24] | to suggest it happened from the impact. | 说明不是碰撞造成的 |
[03:28] | And I wouldn’t give up your search | 我会继续搜索 |
[03:29] | for that beautiful blonde, Flack. | 那位金发美女 弗莱克 |
[03:32] | Lipstick kiss. | 唇印 |
[03:34] | My guess is she’s alive and well. | 我猜她还健康地活着 |
[03:37] | And could be our killer. | 而且可能是凶手 |
[04:49] | Well, uh, blunt force trauma | 钝力外伤 |
[04:52] | resulting in a fissure fracture of the skull, | 造成颅骨裂纹骨折 |
[04:55] | and possibly the fracture of every other bone in his body. | 他身上的其他骨头大概也都骨折了 |
[04:58] | Is there any evidence that our killer | 有没有证据表明凶手刺伤他后 |
[05:00] | pushed him after he stabbed him? | 将他推下楼来 |
[05:02] | Well, with the victim in this condition, | 依死者现在的状况 |
[05:03] | it’ll be difficult to tell if there was any kind of a… | 很难判断他是否有过 |
[05:07] | struggle. | 挣扎 |
[05:09] | What? What is it? | 怎么了 |
[05:10] | Well, look at his face. | 看他的脸 |
[05:12] | He doesn’t look like he fought the fall. | 他不像是在摔落中挣扎过 |
[05:15] | He could’ve been disoriented as a result of the stabbing, | 他可能是因为刺伤而头晕目眩 |
[05:19] | lost consciousness, | 失去意识 |
[05:21] | then, he just fell. | 然后就摔下来了 |
[05:22] | You can tell all that by just looking at him? | 你只是通过观察就能得出这些结论吗 |
[05:24] | Well, it’s not based on any published scientific research, | 这并非依据任何出版的科学研究 |
[05:28] | just something over the years that I’ve learned to see | 只是通过多年对尸检台上的死者 |
[05:30] | in the victims that have been on my autopsy table. | 进行观察而得出的经验之谈 |
[05:33] | Reminds me of Evelyn McHale. | 他让我想起Evelyn McHale |
[05:37] | She was only 23 years old. | 她死时只有23岁 |
[05:39] | In 1947, she jumped to her death from the | 1947年 她从帝国大厦的 |
[05:42] | observation deck of the Empire State Building. | 瞭望台上跳楼身亡 |
[05:45] | Landed on top of a limousine. | 坠落在一辆豪华轿车顶部 |
[05:46] | She was clutching her pearl necklace when they found her. | 她被发现时 用手抓着她的珍珠项链 |
[05:50] | Oh, is that that famous picture from Life magazine? | 这就是《生活》杂志上那张著名的照片吗 |
[05:52] | Yes, uh, they called it “The most beautiful suicide”” | 对 大家称其为”最动人的自杀” |
[05:56] | In the photo, she looked so peaceful. | 照片中 她看上去那么安详 |
[06:02] | Lindsay, are you okay? | 琳赛 你还好吗 |
[06:03] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[06:04] | You just look a little piqued. | 你看着有点生气 |
[06:06] | No, I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[06:08] | I got a little, uh, info on our vic. | 我查到一些死者信息 |
[06:11] | He dresses as Everett Wentworth | 他乔装成温特沃斯 |
[06:13] | and takes pictures with the tourists and the club patrons. | 跟游客和酒吧顾客拍照 |
[06:16] | Anybody want to come in? Anybody? | 有人想要照相吗 有人吗 |
[06:17] | Anybody? You guys? | 你们想照吗 |
[06:18] | Hey, come on in. | 来吧 |
[06:20] | How are you guys doing? | 你们好啊 |
[06:21] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[06:24] | Great, thank you. | 很好 谢谢 |
[06:27] | Take a pic with me. | 跟我照张相 |
[06:28] | Hey, one more. Ready? | 再来一张 准备好了吗 |
[06:31] | Well, that could explain the lipstick on his cheek. | 这就解释了他脸颊上的唇印 |
[06:34] | He got a name? | 查到他的名字了吗 |
[06:35] | That seems to be the hard part. | 这点似乎比较困难 |
[06:37] | Guys at the security desk know him as Jason– just Jason– | 值勤室的保安只知道他叫杰森 不知道姓什么 |
[06:40] | so they sent me upstairs | 所以他们让我上楼 |
[06:41] | to the folks who run the tours and nightclub, | 去找经营景点和酒吧的老板 |
[06:43] | and they know him as Jake, no last name. | 他们知道他叫杰克 不知道姓什么 |
[06:46] | And, until ten minutes ago, | 而且就在他十分钟坠楼前 |
[06:47] | everybody thought he worked for the building. | 大家都以为他在这栋大楼里工作 |
[06:49] | So, we got nothing. | 所以我们什么信息都没掌握 |
[06:50] | We got no paperwork, no background info, no permit. | 没有文书和背景信息 也没有许可 |
[06:53] | No identity. | 不知道身份 |
[06:55] | So our Everett Wentworth is a John Doe. | 所以这位温特沃斯是个无名氏 |
[08:25] | Anything on the prints from Sid’s ten card, Adam? | 从希德的指纹卡上查到信息了吗 亚当 |
[08:28] | No hits in AFIS. | 指纹自动识别系统中没有匹配 |
[08:30] | The vic is still a John Doe. | 死者还是个无名氏 |
[08:32] | What’s all this? | 这都是什么 |
[08:33] | Ah, this stuff was found inside | 这个东西是在被害人 |
[08:36] | the hidden pocket on the vic’s jacket. | 夹克的暗兜里发现的 |
[08:39] | Our vic was a pickpocket. | 我们的受害人是个扒手 |
[08:41] | Loser. | 混球 |
[08:43] | Look, I-I-I I’m sorry, that’s inappropriate | 抱歉 这么说太不专业 |
[08:44] | and unprofessional; I’m not supposed to have an opinion, | 也很不恰当 我不应该持个人观点 |
[08:46] | but, that guy was out there taking pictures | 但这个家伙在外面和游客 |
[08:48] | with tourists, innocent tourists, | 拍照 都是些无辜的游客 |
[08:50] | while he was stealing from them. | 他却冲他们下手 |
[08:51] | Pictures, pictures. | 拍照 拍照 |
[08:53] | You two want to take a pic? | 你们俩想拍张照吗 |
[08:54] | Yeah. All right. | 好啊 |
[08:56] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[08:57] | Good? One, two, three. | 好了吗 一 二 三 |
[09:01] | Thank you. See you, guys. | 谢谢 再见 |
[09:02] | Bye. Thanks. | 再见 谢了 |
[09:04] | Wallets, watches, jewelry, phones. | 钱包 手表 首饰 手机 |
[09:07] | Loser, okay? | 他是个混球 好吗 |
[09:09] | And he was getting away with it. | 而且他能逃之夭夭 |
[09:10] | Or maybe not. | 也许并没有 |
[09:12] | Maybe that’s what got him killed, Adam. | 说不定这就是他的死因 亚当 |
[09:15] | Turn on all these phones, | 把这些手机都开机 |
[09:16] | track them to their owners. | 找到他们的主人 |
[09:18] | Cross-reference any info you get | 对照所有在酒店登记的 |
[09:19] | with registered guests in hotels. | 旅客资料 |
[09:21] | See if any of the jewelry or watches have serial numbers. | 看是这些珠宝和手表是否有序列号 |
[09:24] | Look for I.D.’s in the wallets. | 找出钱包里的身份证 |
[09:26] | Check to see if anything was reported stolen. | 查查有没有东西被报过失 |
[09:28] | As of right now, every one of these people is a suspect. | 从现在起 他们每一个人都有嫌疑 |
[09:32] | And start with whoever owns this phone. | 不管这个人是谁 从他开始 |
[09:35] | I want a name and address as soon as possible. | 我要尽快找到他的姓名和地址 |
[09:46] | I’m here to pick up shirts for my son. | 我来取我儿子的衬衫 |
[09:48] | It’s under Jo Danville. | 留的名字是乔·丹维尔 |
[09:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:18] | Those are a little bright. | 这些颜色都太亮了 |
[10:19] | Are you trying to stop traffic? | 你是要去协管交通吗 |
[10:22] | You’re right, I should just go with something safe. | 你说得对 我应该保守一点 |
[10:25] | Well, you should always try it on first. | 你总应该先试戴一下吧 |
[10:30] | Make sure it looks good with your eyes. | 确保和自己的眼睛颜色很配 |
[10:34] | Why are you following me? | 你为什么跟踪我 |
[10:37] | Uh, I’m not following you. | 我没有跟踪你 |
[10:40] | You were at the coffee shop 15 minutes ago. | 十五分钟前 你在咖啡店 |
[10:42] | You ordered herbal tea, completely gave you away. | 点了一杯茶 就全穿帮了 |
[10:44] | 15 minutes before that, | 在那之前的十五分钟 |
[10:46] | you were at a bus stop right in front of my apartment. | 你在我家公寓前的公车站 |
[10:48] | Um, pleasant coincidence? | 是奇妙的巧合吗 |
[10:52] | No. What’s your name? | 我看不是 你叫什么名字 |
[10:55] | Grant. Grant Holliston. | 格兰特 格兰特·霍里斯顿 |
[10:58] | I suppose any other woman my age | 我猜任何跟我同龄的女人 |
[11:00] | would be flattered, assuming that she’s got | 都会感到受宠若惊 以为自己赢得了 |
[11:02] | the attention of a very attractive younger man. | 一个非常有吸引力的年轻男士的目光 |
[11:05] | But I’m a little bit smarter than that. | 但我还没那么笨 |
[11:07] | You should know that I am a first-grade detective, | 你应该知道我是一名一级警探 |
[11:10] | a sworn federal marshal, former FBI agent, | 宣过誓的执法官 和前FBI探员 |
[11:13] | which makes me highly suspicious | 这些都让我拥有绝对的警惕性 |
[11:15] | and acutely observant. | 和敏锐的洞察力 |
[11:16] | So, once again, you want to tell me | 所以再问一次 你要不要告诉我 |
[11:17] | why you’re following me? | 你为什么跟踪我 |
[11:19] | Um… I’m not sure what to say. | 我不知道要怎么回答 |
[11:23] | I’m carrying a gun. | 我随身都带枪 |
[11:25] | All right. | 好吧 |
[11:26] | I’ll tell you if we can go someplace quiet. | 我们去一个安静的地方我就告诉 |
[11:29] | But public. | 但要在公共场所 |
[11:30] | And you promise not to shoot me. | 而且你要保证不对我开枪 |
[11:33] | Deal. | 说定了 |
[11:38] | Looks like our vic fractured | 看起来受害人身体的 |
[11:39] | every bone in his body. | 每处骨骼都断裂了 |
[11:42] | Thoracic and pelvic injuries suggest that | 胸腔和盆腔的伤显示 |
[11:44] | our victim fell from a distance of | 受害人从一个大约 |
[11:46] | more than 18 meters, but less than 30. | 18到30米的高度摔下来 |
[11:49] | That’s somewhere between the sixth and tenth | 那就是大概在大楼的 |
[11:52] | floors of the building. | 六层和十层之间的某处 |
[11:53] | Was he dead before the fall? | 他在坠楼前就死了吗 |
[11:54] | He was dead before the impact. | 他在落地前就死了 |
[11:56] | He drowned, so to speak. | 他是淹死的 可以这么说 |
[11:58] | Blood from the lacerated artery | 在他下落的过程中 |
[12:00] | flooded his lungs on the flight down. | 受伤动脉的血液流满了他的肺 |
[12:01] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[12:02] | I collected trace | 我在颈部伤口 |
[12:03] | from the neck wound. | 发现了一点线索 |
[12:05] | A powdery black substance. | 一点黑色粉状物 |
[12:10] | And several black flecks. | 和一些黑色微粒 |
[12:14] | Hopefully, analysis of these will get us somewhere, | 但愿这些东西和我在衣服上发现的线索 |
[12:17] | along with trace I collected from the clothing. | 会让我们有些头绪 |
[12:20] | The wound track help determine | 伤口能鉴定出 |
[12:21] | the type of knife used? | 凶器的种类吗 |
[12:23] | It was very odd. | 很奇怪 |
[12:25] | No hilt mark was evident, | 没有明显的刀柄痕 |
[12:27] | and the tissue is jagged at the surface | 伤口组织的表面和内侧 |
[12:29] | as well as within the wound. | 都参差不齐 |
[12:31] | Suggests the murder weapon has an uneven blade, | 你是说如果凶器有刀片 |
[12:34] | if it has a blade at all. | 形状是很不规则的 |
[12:35] | And that wasn’t my only discovery. | 我还有一些其他发现 |
[12:38] | This was in the victim’s mouth. | 这个是在受害人的口中找到的 |
[12:45] | It looks like a page of newspaper. | 看起来像是张报纸 |
[12:48] | A message from the killer? | 是凶手要传递的信息吗 |
[12:56] | “I know it’s you, I’m coming after you”? | 我知道是你 我不会放过你的 |
[12:59] | This is your phone, right? | 这是你的手机 对吧 |
[13:00] | Well… yeah. | 是啊 |
[13:01] | I threatened him, but I wanted to send | 我是威胁过他 但我是想告诉 |
[13:03] | a clear message to whoever it was | 偷手机的那个人 |
[13:05] | that stole it, that I wanted it back. | 我要把它找回来 |
[13:07] | Where were you last night, Calvin, around 1:00 in the morning? | 昨天凌晨一天的时候你在哪 凯文 |
[13:09] | – I can’t remember. – Really? | -我不记得了 -真的吗 |
[13:13] | You know, uh… where this surveillance footage was taken? | 你知道这个监控视频在哪拍的吗 |
[13:16] | No, I don’t. | 不知道 |
[13:17] | Do you know what elevator that is? | 你知道那个电梯在哪吗 |
[13:18] | I’m guessing the elevator in my hotel. | 我猜是我酒店里的电梯 |
[13:20] | That’s a bad guess. | 猜错了 |
[13:21] | This is surveillance footage of your mug | 这个监控录像是 |
[13:23] | heading up the elevator to a nightclub | 你去913大楼的夜店时 |
[13:24] | – at Building 913. – Around 1:00 a.M. | -拍下的 -在凌晨一点左右 |
[13:27] | Were you looking for revenge? | 你是要去找人报复吗 |
[13:29] | No, I was… | 不 我是 |
[13:30] | I was looking for a girl. | 去找一个妞 |
[13:32] | All right? I met her | 行吗 我几天前 |
[13:32] | a couple nights ago, we hit it off, | 遇到了她 我们很谈得来 |
[13:34] | we agreed to meet at the club. | 约好了在夜店见面的 |
[13:35] | Only I didn’t have | 只是我手机丢了 |
[13:36] | my phone to find out she stood me up. | 没法发现她放了我鸽子 |
[13:39] | Okay? Yeah, I was a little pissed, | 行吗 没错 我是被惹火了 |
[13:41] | and I sent that message. | 所以才发了那条短信的 |
[13:42] | But what law is there that says a guy can’t be a little peeved? | 但是哪条法律规定不许有人有微词 |
[13:45] | – Did he just say “Peeved”? – Peeved. | -他刚才是说微词吗 -微词 |
[13:48] | That little masked man | 那个戴面具的人 |
[13:49] | was pestering me on the street | 当时在街上纠缠我 |
[13:51] | and it really ticked me off. | 让我很生气 |
[13:52] | It’s got to be when he took my phone. | 他一定在那时偷了我的手机 |
[13:54] | And what’d you do about it? | 你是怎么对他的 |
[13:55] | Nothing. | 没做什么 |
[13:57] | You know what, Calvin? | 知道吗 凯文 |
[13:57] | You’ve got to tune into a couple cop shows. | 我们要请你看段科技打击犯罪节目 |
[13:59] | These days, there’s surveillance cameras all over the city. | 如今 城里遍布监控摄像头 |
[14:03] | Take a look at that. | 来看看这个 |
[14:10] | Hey, man, get back. | 伙计 退后 |
[14:12] | Hey, hey, what are you doing? | 你们在干什么 |
[14:15] | Just go. | 你走吧 |
[14:20] | I can’t believe this. | 真难以置信 |
[14:22] | Okay. Yeah. | 好吧 没错 |
[14:24] | I got mad, but I didn’t kill nobody. | 我是火大了 可没杀人 |
[14:26] | There’s only one problem, Calvin. | 只有一个问题 凯文 |
[14:28] | We have a dead guy. | 现在有名死者 |
[14:29] | And we have footage of you going up that elevator, | 还有你乘上那部电梯的录像 |
[14:32] | – but not down. – I took the stairs. | -有上没下 -我走楼梯了 |
[14:33] | There were too many people waiting in line, | 有太多的人在排队等 |
[14:35] | it would’ve taken forever. | 肯定要等更长的时间 |
[14:36] | You took the stairs 94 floors? | 你走了94层楼 |
[14:38] | Burned off the booze, man. | 为了醒酒 伙计 |
[14:40] | You’re in shape, huh? | 身材不错啊 |
[14:41] | Got anybody who can back that story up? | 有谁能帮你作证吗 |
[14:43] | Look… | 听着 |
[14:44] | I came to New York to have a good time. | 我来纽约是找乐子的 |
[14:46] | Okay? I leave tomorrow. | 好吗 我明天就走了 |
[14:48] | I have no phone, | 身无手机 |
[14:49] | my hotel stinks, and I didn’t have any fun, | 住宿糟糕 还没找到任何乐子 |
[14:51] | if you know what I mean. | 如果你懂我的意思 |
[14:54] | Besides, like I said before, | 而且 像我之前说的 |
[14:55] | I didn’t kill nobody. | 我没杀人 |
[14:57] | It’s very clear to me that I’m the victim here. | 很明显 我才是受害者 |
[15:20] | I’ve been trying to meet you for a long time. | 一直以来 我都想要见你 |
[15:23] | That part’s accomplished. | 人你现在见到了 |
[15:27] | I don’t really even know where to start. | 我甚至不知道该怎么开始说 |
[15:30] | Beginning, I guess. | 不如从头吧 |
[15:33] | I was born in Tuscaloosa, Alabama. | 我出生在阿拉巴马州的塔斯卡卢萨 |
[15:36] | Roll Tide! | 上 赤色风暴 |
[15:37] | I’m from Alabama. | 我来自阿拉巴马州 |
[15:39] | I went to undergrad in Tuscaloosa. | 在塔斯卡卢萨念的大学 |
[15:42] | But you know that, don’t you? | 但你知道这些 是吗 |
[15:45] | – Did we meet before? – No. | -我们之前见过吗 -没有 |
[15:50] | Do we have mutual friends? | 有共同的朋友吗 |
[15:52] | No. | 没有 |
[15:54] | Not exactly. | 不完全是 |
[15:59] | Eight years ago, I was diagnosed with a heart disease | 八年前 我被诊断出患了某种心脏病 |
[16:02] | called hypertrophic cardiomyopathy. | 肥厚型心肌病 |
[16:06] | Um, it was very hard for my heart to pump blood | 心脏压血非常困难 |
[16:08] | and I was extremely sick. | 我当时病得很重 |
[16:10] | Well, you look very healthy now. | 你现在看起来非常健康 |
[16:13] | That’s because three years after my condition was discovered, | 那是因为在查出病因的三年后 |
[16:18] | on September 13, | 在9月13日 |
[16:19] | I was given a donor heart. | 我获得了一颗捐赠心脏 |
[16:22] | A very successful transplant. | 非常成功的移植手术 |
[16:26] | An incredible match, | 配对很成功 |
[16:27] | and a healthy donor. | 心脏也健康 |
[16:37] | That was you? | 是你 |
[16:39] | Yes. | 是的 |
[16:47] | You got her heart? | 你得到了她的心脏 |
[16:49] | Yes. | 是的 |
[16:52] | And I’ve been trying to find out who she was, | 我一直想找出她是谁 |
[16:54] | and what she was like. | 是个什么样的人 |
[16:58] | I didn’t mean to follow you today. | 今天 我本来不想跟踪你的 |
[17:02] | Your office said you weren’t in, | 办公室的人说你不在 |
[17:03] | and you were coming out of your apartment, I… | 而你刚巧从公寓出来 我… |
[17:08] | didn’t exactly know how to approach you. | 不太清楚该如何接近你 |
[17:10] | Just… trying to get up the nerve, I guess. | 只好 试着鼓起勇气了吧 |
[17:16] | And now I’m hoping I haven’t made a big, | 但愿我没有犯下巨大 |
[17:19] | giant selfish mistake. | 又极自私的错误 |
[17:22] | You have my sister’s heart. | 你有我妹妹的心脏 |
[17:37] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[18:12] | Is it hot in here? Like the vent’s not blowing or something. | 这里好热 好像没开通风吧 |
[18:16] | I mean, it’s warm in here, right? | 里面很暖 对吗 |
[18:20] | Really? | 就我一个 |
[19:48] | Sequins. | 亮片 |
[20:03] | We gotta check every floor? | 我们每层楼都要查吗 |
[20:04] | No, no. We’re not gonna check every floor. | 不不 不用查每层楼 |
[20:07] | If you’d do your homework and read the reports, Adam, | 如果你做功课 看了报告 亚当 |
[20:09] | Sid’s autopsy suggests that our vic fell | 希德的尸检报告认为死者是从 |
[20:11] | somewhere between the sixth and tenth floors. | 六至十楼之间摔下来的 |
[20:14] | You didn’t read Sid’s autopsy. | 你没看过希德的尸检报告 |
[20:15] | Nah, I didn’t read it. | 对 我是没看 |
[20:16] | But Mac filled me in. | 但麦克通知我了 |
[20:18] | That’s how I do it. | 所以我知道 |
[20:19] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[20:28] | Looks like this floor’s the one. | 看来就是这层了 |
[20:32] | Blood on the glass. | 玻璃上有血 |
[20:34] | On the wall here. | 这里的墙上也有 |
[20:38] | This could be our primary crime scene. | 这里可能是第一犯罪现场 |
[21:02] | How tall’s our vic? | 死者有多高 |
[21:04] | Five-11, five-ten. | 一米八左右 |
[21:07] | There’s a void here. | 这里有空隙 |
[21:09] | All right. The arterial spray | 好吧 动脉喷出的血 |
[21:11] | suggests that the attacker was facing him. | 说明攻击者当时正面对他 |
[21:14] | The attacker slices his throat, | 攻击者割开了他的喉咙 |
[21:16] | blood spatter goes all over the killer, | 血喷得凶手身上到处都是 |
[21:19] | on the back of the door. | 落在门背后 |
[21:20] | And the void suggests that the attacker | 而空隙则说明攻击者 |
[21:22] | and the vic are roughly the same height. | 和死者差不多一样高 |
[21:25] | So the stabbing happened here. | 所以刺杀发生在这里 |
[21:28] | The blood trail indicates | 血迹表明 |
[21:30] | that our victim moved in this direction. | 死者朝这个方向走 |
[21:33] | Then he staggered over to the edge, and… | 然后踉跄地翻过了墙边… |
[21:36] | I know. | 我知道 |
[21:38] | I mean, but the blood pool is right here. | 但血迹就到这里 |
[21:41] | So he dropped here. | 所以他在这里摔倒 |
[21:43] | Nowhere near the edge. | 离墙边也不近 |
[21:44] | I’ve got partial footprints | 从门边到这摊血迹 |
[21:46] | all the way to the door from the blood pool. | 有一路的部分脚印 |
[21:48] | They’re not our vic’s. | 不是死者的 |
[21:49] | So they got to be our killer’s. | 所以就是凶手的 |
[21:51] | But why would the killer come all the way back here | 那为什么凶手在刺了他之后 |
[21:53] | after he stabbed him? | 还要专程回到这里呢 |
[21:54] | He wanted to make sure he’s dead. | 他想确保他死了 |
[21:56] | Or… | 或者 |
[21:58] | he wanted to leave a message. | 他想留口信 |
[22:03] | The vic tried to stay alive, Adam. | 死者想逃生 亚当 |
[22:05] | He got to his feet. | 他站了起来 |
[22:11] | He had no idea he was close to the edge. | 却不知道自己走到了墙边 |
[22:18] | That’s no way to go. | 无路可走 |
[22:29] | Hey, Jo. | 乔 |
[22:32] | You left your bag at the cafe. | 你在咖啡馆落了包 |
[22:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:41] | I never stopped to think about who got Leanne’s heart. | 我从来没想过是谁得到了蕾妮的心脏 |
[22:43] | I was just so preoccupied with my anger | 我只是想起撞她的那个人 |
[22:46] | toward the guy that hit her. | 就特别生气 |
[22:49] | Drunk driver. | 酒后驾车 |
[22:51] | It was raining. | 下着雨 |
[22:54] | I was in Virginia at the time. | 当时我在弗吉尼亚 |
[22:56] | Then mama called. | 然后我妈打来电话 |
[23:00] | Jo? | 乔 |
[23:01] | Mama, what is it? | 妈 怎么了 |
[23:03] | Jo, it’s Leanne. | 乔 蕾妮出事了 |
[23:05] | You got to come home, honey. | 你得赶快回来 宝贝 |
[23:07] | She’s not gonna make it. | 她可能不行了 |
[23:08] | Jo, you got to come home. | 乔 你快回来 |
[23:11] | She was gone before I even made it out of my driveway. | 我都还没下车 她就已经撒手而去了 |
[23:16] | Wow, we were just all so consumed with grief, | 全家都悲痛欲绝 |
[23:20] | and all the while your family, | 同时 你家 |
[23:23] | thrilled that Leanne was a match. | 说蕾妮很匹配 |
[23:26] | She saved my life. | 她救了我的命 |
[23:28] | How did you find me? | 你怎么找到我的 |
[23:30] | How did you know I was her sister? | 你怎么知道我是她姐姐 |
[23:31] | How did you know Leanne was your donor? | 你怎么知道蕾妮是你的捐赠者 |
[23:34] | I kind of put two and two together. | 我把信息拼凑到一起 |
[23:38] | A nurse said that there was a car accident. | 护士说源于一场车祸 |
[23:42] | The heart came from a woman. | 心脏是一个女性的 |
[23:43] | I knew the date, | 我记得日期 |
[23:45] | September 13. | 9月13号 |
[23:47] | It was even a Friday. | 黑色星期五 |
[23:50] | And, uh, I knew how quickly | 我知道他们把心脏从捐赠者 |
[23:52] | they had to transport the heart | 运输到受赠者 |
[23:53] | from the donor to the recipient. | 所需要的时间 |
[23:56] | So you searched the newspapers, looking for accidents. | 然后你从报纸查找车祸 |
[24:01] | You must have known before now. | 你其实早就知道了 |
[24:03] | I did. | 是的 |
[24:05] | How do you walk up to someone and say to them | 但怎么能轻松的走到别人面前说 |
[24:08] | that you have the heart of someone they lost, | 我有你深爱的 已逝的 |
[24:10] | someone they loved? | 家人的心脏呢 |
[24:15] | What do you do, Grant? | 你是做什么的 格兰特 |
[24:16] | I’m a professor. | 我是个教授 |
[24:18] | Joined the faculty at Memphis University. | 在孟菲斯大学 |
[24:21] | I teach physics. | 我教物理 |
[24:23] | Are you married? | 你结婚了吗 |
[24:25] | No. | 没有 |
[24:26] | Got engaged once. | 订过一次婚 |
[24:28] | I got cold feet. | 后来我退缩了 |
[24:30] | Leanne never married. | 蕾妮也没结过婚 |
[24:33] | Never even made it to the church. | 连教堂都没勇气进 |
[24:34] | Daddy was so mad; he’d spent all his money. | 老爸气死了 他花了所有的钱办婚礼 |
[24:39] | She was right. That guy was a creep. | 不过她是对的 那个家伙是个懦夫 |
[24:48] | Are you a good man, Grant? | 你是个好人吗 格兰特 |
[24:56] | I think so. | 我觉得是 |
[24:59] | When you woke up from the transplant surgery, | 移植手术后醒过来 |
[25:01] | what was the first thing that you remember? | 你记得的第一件事是什么 |
[25:10] | A bright warm light. | 一道明亮而温暖的光 |
[25:13] | And then a woman’s smiling face. | 和一张微笑的女性的脸 |
[25:16] | Your mama. | 你母亲 |
[25:19] | No. | 不是 |
[25:21] | It was a face I didn’t know, | 一张我不认识的脸 |
[25:25] | and now that I see you, | 现在见过你之后 |
[25:29] | I think it was your sister. | 我想那是你妹妹 |
[26:04] | Hey, are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[26:06] | Who, me? | 问谁 我吗 |
[26:07] | Yeah, you. | 对 就你 |
[26:08] | Yeah, I’m fine. Why? | 我很好 怎么了 |
[26:10] | You looked a little, um… | 你看起来有一点 |
[26:11] | – Perplexed. – Well, that’s not the word | -困惑 -我本来 |
[26:14] | I was going to use, but… | 没想这么说 但 |
[26:16] | Well, the crumpled paper that Sid found | 希德在受害人嘴里 |
[26:18] | in the victim’s mouth, | 发现的那团纸 |
[26:19] | it came from the Chelsea Voice Weekly. | 是切尔西之声周报 |
[26:22] | So that’s all I’ve got, uh, | 我就发现这些 |
[26:24] | but I’m hoping to make a connection to our victim, | 不过我在努力寻找和受害者之间的联系 |
[26:26] | that can lead us to our killer. | 或许能找到凶手 |
[26:29] | So I probably shouldn’t be standing | 所以我或许不应该站在这里 |
[26:31] | around here chatting with you, you know what I mean? | 和你闲聊 你懂我的意思吗 |
[26:34] | Okay. You need help? | 好的 需要帮助吗 |
[26:35] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[26:38] | No. | 不需要 |
[26:47] | Hey, you owe me ten bucks. | 嘿 你欠我10块钱 |
[26:48] | I just saw Lindsay. | 我刚看见琳赛 |
[26:51] | No, she didn’t say anything. | 不 她没说什么 |
[26:52] | I just know I’m right. | 我就知道我是对的 |
[26:54] | I know I am. | 我知道的 |
[26:56] | No, Christine, i’m not going to come right out and ask her. | 不克里斯汀 我才不会直接去问她 |
[27:00] | What kind of proof? | 什么样的证据 |
[27:02] | All right. | 好吧 |
[27:03] | I’ll get you proof. | 我会给你证据 |
[27:06] | We still on for dinner tomorrow night? | 明天晚餐照旧吗 |
[27:09] | Great. | 好的 |
[27:10] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[27:13] | Bye. | 拜 |
[27:23] | You cooking something | 你是在煮饭 |
[27:24] | or should I say burning something in here, Sheldon? | 还是在这儿烧什么东西呢 谢尔顿 |
[27:27] | What do you get if you combine carbon, polymer, | 如果把碳 聚合物 脂肪酸 |
[27:30] | fatty acids and chicle? | 橡胶放到一起 你会得到什么 |
[27:32] | Let’s see. Polymer is some kind of plastic. | 让我想想 聚合物是某种塑料 |
[27:34] | Fatty acids could be almost anything, | 脂肪酸可以是任何东西 |
[27:36] | but based on the smell in here, | 但是根据这里的气味 |
[27:38] | I’m guessing it’s a kind of food. | 我猜是某种食物 |
[27:41] | The carbon is associated with fire, | 碳和火有关 |
[27:43] | chicle is gum. | 橡胶是口香糖 |
[27:44] | We’re gonna be here all day | 你要让我猜具体是什么东西 |
[27:45] | if I try guessing exactly where you’re headed here. | 这可要猜上一整天 |
[27:47] | It’s our murder weapon. | 是我们的凶器 |
[27:51] | Plastic, fatty acids, and gum? | 塑料 脂肪酸 和口香糖 |
[27:54] | That doesn’t sound too dangerous. | 听起来没有多危险啊 |
[27:55] | Those were all components that were detected | 这些都是希德在受害者伤口处 |
[27:57] | in the trace Sid collected from the victim’s stab wound. | 所探测到的元素 |
[27:59] | Trace left by the knife. | 刀痕 |
[28:02] | Which would suggest the knife was man-made. | 说明这把刀是人造的 |
[28:04] | Mm-hmm, and it was created | 用AA电池 |
[28:06] | by first using an AA battery | 和口香糖锡箔包装纸 |
[28:10] | and a foil gum wrapper. | 做出来的 |
[28:13] | The creation of a spark. | 以此产生火星 |
[28:21] | Ah, the gum wrapper was the source of our chicle. | 口香糖包装是橡胶的来源 |
[28:25] | You attach the foil side | 把锡箔 |
[28:26] | to the battery’s positive and negative charge | 同时放在 |
[28:29] | at the same time, | 电池的正负极 |
[28:31] | you get a spark that starts a fire. | 你就得到引发大火的火星 |
[28:33] | Exactly. | 正是如此 |
[28:36] | The question is why would someone need | 问题是 为什么有人 |
[28:37] | to start a fire that way? | 要这样点火 |
[28:39] | Well, most likely someone | 很可能是某个 |
[28:40] | who didn’t have access to matches or a lighter. | 没有火柴和打火机的人 |
[28:43] | Both easily accessible unless… | 这两样都很容易搞到 除非 |
[28:46] | You’re in a prison cell. | 你在监狱里 |
[28:47] | Yeah. | 正是 |
[28:48] | The murder weapon was a handmade shank. | 凶器是把人造柄状物 |
[28:50] | And I believe I know the recipe. | 我知道制作方法 |
[28:53] | A pile of corn chips | 玉米片若干 |
[28:55] | represents the fatty acids. | 代表脂肪酸 |
[28:57] | Start a spark, | 点起火星 |
[28:58] | ignite a napkin or toilet paper. | 引燃一张纸巾或厕纸 |
[29:01] | The oils in the chip serve as a slow burning fuel source. | 玉米片里的油成了缓慢燃烧的燃料源 |
[29:05] | The burn is the carbon. | 烧痕其实是碳 |
[29:07] | The black soot trace found in the wound. | 就是在伤口上发现的黑色烟灰 |
[29:10] | Polymer is a plastic. | 聚合物是一种塑料 |
[29:12] | A plastic fork or toothbrush. | 塑料叉子或者塑料牙刷 |
[29:14] | In our case, | 实际情况是 |
[29:15] | the killer used a coffee cup to-go lid. | 凶手用的是外卖咖啡杯的杯盖 |
[29:18] | The black flecks Sid found in the wound. | 就是希德在伤口里发现的黑色斑点 |
[29:21] | Molded over heat | 加热后塑型 |
[29:23] | in the shape of the blade. | 做成刀刃的形状 |
[29:27] | Submerge it in water, | 然后浸入水中 |
[29:28] | it instantly hardens. | 就会立即硬化 |
[29:30] | File it down, repeat the process | 磨一磨 重复几次 |
[29:32] | and you have a murder weapon. | 一把凶器就做好了 |
[29:34] | All of these are items that are accessible to inmates. | 这些东西都是犯人们能够拿到的 |
[29:37] | Our killer is an ex-con. | 凶手是个有前科的人 |
[29:38] | And hell-bent on revenge. | 一心报复 |
[29:53] | Mac, I give up. | 麦克 我放弃了 |
[29:55] | I surrender. | 我投降了 |
[29:56] | I have nowhere else to turn. | 走投无路了 |
[29:58] | What did Danny do now? | 丹尼又干什么了 |
[30:00] | No, this time it’s work. | 不是 这次是工作 |
[30:02] | The crumpled piece of paper that Sid found in our victim’s mouth… | 希德在受害人嘴里发现的纸团 |
[30:08] | Front page. | 封面 |
[30:10] | Chelsea Voice Weekly. | 切尔西之声周刊 |
[30:11] | February 6, 2011. | 2011年2月6日 |
[30:13] | Right, so the big question is what’s the significance, right? | 没错 问题就在于这有什么寓意呢 对吧 |
[30:17] | There’s an article about art. | 有一篇关于艺术的文章 |
[30:19] | There’s an article about a music festival, | 还有一篇关于音乐节的 |
[30:21] | a Valentine’s Day benefit. | 还有一个情人节义卖 |
[30:23] | None of it has anything to do with our victim. | 和受害人一点关系都没有 |
[30:25] | Of course, he’s still a John Doe, | 当然了 他还是个无名氏 |
[30:27] | so I could be staring at the answer and I wouldn’t know it. | 所以我可能眼睁睁地盯着答案看还不知道呢 |
[30:30] | Oh, we were staring at it and didn’t even know it. | 我们眼睁睁地盯着答案看还不知道呢 |
[30:33] | That’s exactly what I just said. | 这是我原话啊 |
[30:35] | We assumed the phones inside the hidden pocket of the suit jacket | 我们假定外套里怀口袋里的手机 |
[30:38] | were taken from tourists. | 都是从游客那偷的 |
[30:39] | All of them were claimed except for one. | 不过有一部没人认领 |
[30:41] | So I called the phone company, and I got a name. | 所以我就联系了通讯公司 得到了一个姓名 |
[30:43] | Alex Henley, 22, from Astoria, Queens. | 阿历克斯·亨利 22岁 来自皇后区阿斯托里亚 |
[30:46] | And then it dawned on me. | 之后我恍然大悟 |
[30:47] | The phone wasn’t stolen. | 手机不是偷来的 |
[30:49] | It belongs to our vic. | 而是受害人自己的 |
[30:50] | Okay, there you go. | 没错 你说对了 |
[30:51] | I sense a promotion in the near future. | 我觉得不久之后我就要晋升了 |
[30:53] | So Alex Henley is our John Doe. | 那么我们的无名氏其实叫阿历克斯·亨利 |
[30:55] | So let’s see if he connects to anything on the front page of the paper. | 看看他和封面上这些东西有什么联系吧 |
[31:01] | No connection. | 没联系 |
[31:02] | Maybe it’s not the stories but the date on that front page. | 可能不是内容是封面上的日期呢 |
[31:08] | I hate that sound. | 我讨厌这个声音 |
[31:10] | No match. | 没有匹配 |
[31:12] | Wait a minute, if the connection isn’t to our victim, | 等一下 如果不是和受害人有联系 |
[31:15] | it’s got to be to our killer. | 就一定是和凶手有联系 |
[31:16] | Hawkes determined that the murder weapon was a shank, | 霍克确定凶器是把自制小刀 |
[31:19] | making our killer an ex-con. | 意味着凶手坐过牢 |
[31:20] | So connect February 6, 2011, | 所以把2011年2月6日和 |
[31:23] | to any legal actions, dockets, or convictions. | 任何法律行动 日程 或者宣判联系起来 |
[31:29] | Whoa, that’s a huge file. | 结果不少啊 |
[31:32] | Hey, um, do men wear sequins? | 嘿 男的穿衣服会带亮片吗 |
[31:34] | I mean, i know they do in cabarets and Vegas. | 我是说 在舞厅或者赌城倒是会穿 |
[31:37] | Okay, well, my point is | 我的意思是 |
[31:38] | Hawkes said that Sid found sequins on the the vic’s suit, | 霍克说希德在受害人的衣服上发现了亮片 |
[31:41] | so it could be transfer from our killer. | 可能是从凶手身上沾上的 |
[31:43] | That’s part of the legend. | 这是传说的一部分 |
[31:44] | Wentworth was allergic to sun, | 温特沃斯对阳光过敏 |
[31:46] | so he rarely went out, right, and he always kept | 所以他几乎不出门 而且他总是 |
[31:48] | the drapes in his penthouse closed. | 把阁楼的窗帘拉上 |
[31:50] | So he made this request that all his female visitors | 所以他要求所有的女性访客 |
[31:53] | wear sequins to bring in the light. | 都必须穿亮片来把光线引进来 |
[31:55] | The club still offers free entry | 俱乐部对于那些遵循这一要求的女性 |
[31:57] | to any women who still honor that request. | 提供免费入场 |
[31:59] | Okay, let’s limit the search to women. | 好的 搜索限定为女性 |
[32:01] | Hopefully one of them will be our perp. | 希望其中之一就是我们的嫌疑人 |
[32:13] | Linds, go back a set of mug shots. | 琳 返回上一组照片 |
[32:14] | Okay. | 好的 |
[32:17] | This girl right here, this blonde. | 这个姑娘 金发的这位 |
[32:19] | Where were you last night, | 你昨晚在哪 |
[32:20] | Calvin, around 1:00 in the morning? | 凯文 大约凌晨一点的时候 |
[32:21] | I can’t remember. | 我不记得了 |
[32:22] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[32:24] | You know, uh… | 你知道的 |
[32:26] | This is surveillance footage from the elevator | 这是犯罪现场的电梯里的监控录像 |
[32:28] | at the crime scene the night of the murder, | 时间是凶案当晚 |
[32:29] | roughly around 1:00 a.M., | 大约凌晨一点左右 |
[32:31] | and this girl right here is also in this footage. | 这个姑娘也在其中 |
[32:34] | She’s wearing a sequined scarf. | 她的围巾上有亮片 |
[32:40] | Macy Sullivan, arrested February 6, 2011. | 梅西·苏利文 2011年2月6日被捕 |
[32:43] | Criminal possession of stolen property, | 罪名是非法占有失窃财物 |
[32:46] | second degree. | 二级 |
[32:47] | February 6, 2011, | 2011年2月6日 |
[32:49] | that’s the connection, the day she was arrested. | 联系就在这了 这是她被捕的那天 |
[32:51] | She did a two year sentence and got out two weeks ago. | 她完成了两年的刑期 两周前刑满释放了 |
[32:55] | Okay, we have her in the building, | 她当时也在楼里 |
[32:56] | but we don’t have her near the body. | 但是不在尸体那里 |
[32:57] | Transfer of the sequin could have happened anywhere from anyone. | 沾亮片这种事随处都会发生 不一定是谁 |
[33:00] | Well, she’s roughly the same height as the vic. | 她和受害人身高相近 |
[33:02] | – I mean, it fits. – Circumstantial. | -我是说 这都吻合啊 -间接的 |
[33:05] | We need a connector to Alex Henley’s murder | 还要找到连接到阿历克斯·亨利之死的一环 |
[33:07] | by putting her on that landing | 证明她上过那个露台 |
[33:09] | with the murder weapon in her hand. | 并把她和凶器联系起来 |
[33:23] | The partial footprints Adam photographed at the scene | 亚当在现场找到的残缺脚印 |
[33:25] | are small– could be a woman. | 很小 可能是女性脚印 |
[33:27] | Can’t take it to the D.A. | 这个可说服不了地检 |
[33:29] | Any unknown blood at the scene? | 现场有不明血液吗 |
[33:30] | All belonged to our vic. | 都是受害人的血液 |
[33:31] | We dusted the door handles and the glass. No prints. | 我们检查了门把手和玻璃 没有指纹 |
[33:34] | Flack and Lovato got an address on Macy Sullivan | 弗莱克和洛瓦托用梅西·苏利文的名字从 |
[33:36] | from her parole officer. They’re headed there now. | 她的假释官那找到了地址 他们已经在路上了 |
[33:38] | P.O. Said she didn’t check in today. | 假释官说她今天没报到 |
[33:39] | She’s running. Get her picture out. | 她潜逃了 把她的照片发出去 |
[33:42] | Have all the airports, bus stations, car rental companies check | 让所有的机场 客运站 租车行 |
[33:45] | their surveillance for the past 18 hours. | 都检查一下18小时内的监控 |
[33:47] | If he finds her, have Flack pick her up for parole violation. | 如果找到了她 让弗莱克以假释违规拘留她 |
[33:50] | In the meantime… | 与此同时 |
[33:51] | we got to prove that Macy Sullivan’s our killer. | 我们得证明梅西·苏利文是凶手 |
[34:03] | Macy Sullivan! NYPD! | 梅西·苏利文 警察 |
[34:07] | She’s long gone. | 她早跑了 |
[34:10] | She left in a hurry, too. | 而且走的很匆忙 |
[34:17] | The guys at the lab might like this. | 实验室的伙计们可能会喜欢这个 |
[34:20] | I think we’re looking for the wrong person. | 我想我们找错人了 |
[34:22] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[34:23] | I mean she doesn’t look like what we think she looks like. | 她和我们想象的不一样了 |
[34:27] | She’s no longer a blonde. And she cut her hair. | 她染了头发 还剪短了 |
[34:34] | I need an APB out on a Macy Sullivan. | 帮我发布梅西·苏利文的全境通缉 |
[34:37] | Brunette, short hair. | 深色短头发女性 |
[34:49] | All units be advised: female matching description, | 全队注意 发现符合描述的女性 |
[34:52] | possible sighting Long Island city bus terminal. | 位于长岛市公交枢纽站 |
[34:55] | Proceed, no lights, no sirens. | 请关闭信号灯和警笛 |
[35:25] | Hey! | 喂 |
[35:27] | Lovato. | 洛瓦托 |
[35:27] | I see her. | 我看到了 |
[35:33] | NYPD, freeze! | 纽约警局 站住 |
[35:35] | Out of my way! | 别挡路 |
[36:36] | Should’ve taken it with you. | 你该把它带走的 |
[36:39] | I was in a hurry. | 走得比较着急 |
[36:41] | Found Alex Henley’s blood on the scarf. | 我们在围巾上发现了阿历克斯·亨利的血迹 |
[36:43] | Found the scarf in your room. There was a missing sequin. | 而这围巾就在你屋里 亨利尸体上 |
[36:46] | Found that on Henley’s body. | 还有从围巾上脱落的亮片 |
[36:49] | Why’d you kill him? | 你为什么要杀他 |
[36:54] | Can’t believe you’re here, Macy. | 难以置信 你竟然回来了 梅西 |
[36:56] | I’ve been waiting for this moment a long time. | 我等这一天等了好久 |
[36:59] | Finally seeing you again. | 终于又见到你了 |
[37:02] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[37:03] | It’s all I’ve thought about | 自从被捕之后 |
[37:05] | since the day I was convicted. | 我日日想的就是这一幕 |
[37:47] | You were after revenge. | 你是回来找他报仇的 |
[37:50] | Hey, I was put away for crimes that I did not commit. | 我为自己没做过的事情坐了两年牢 |
[37:53] | No matter how many times I told them | 无论我重申多少次我是清白的 |
[37:54] | I was innocent, it didn’t matter. | 都无济于事 |
[37:56] | Especially not to Alex Henley. | 尤其是阿历克斯·亨利 |
[38:01] | I trusted him. | 我相信他 |
[38:03] | I guess I thought I could trust him | 他是我男朋友 |
[38:04] | because he was my boyfriend. | 所以我相信他 |
[38:06] | I found the bag in the closet in our apartment. | 我在家中的橱子里发现了那个包 |
[38:09] | I looked inside, called Alex, | 我看过以后打电话给阿历克斯 |
[38:11] | and did what he told me to. | 照他说的做了 |
[38:12] | Alex, what do you want me to do with it? | 阿历克斯 我该怎么处理这些东西呢 |
[38:14] | Just bring the bag to me. | 带来给我就行 |
[38:15] | But why is it in our apartment? | 它怎么会在咱们家 |
[38:17] | Macy, calm down. Just get here as fast as you can. | 梅西 别激动 尽快到我这来 |
[38:33] | I read your case file, and you could’ve made a deal. | 我读过你的卷宗 你本来可以完成交涉 |
[38:35] | I was innocent. | 我是无辜的 |
[38:36] | What would I need to make a deal? | 为什么要和警方谈判 |
[38:38] | You were in possession of stolen property, Macy. | 当时你人赃俱在 梅西 |
[38:42] | There was a woman that identified you as someone | 有位女士指认你 |
[38:44] | she took a picture with, | 曾与她合过影 |
[38:45] | and then discovered her necklace was gone. | 然后就发现她的项链丢了 |
[38:47] | It’s the scam that you and Alex played. | 你和阿历克斯是同伙 |
[38:49] | The one he continued to play. | 只不过他没有收手罢了 |
[38:50] | I was not the thief, okay? | 我不是小偷 好吗 |
[38:54] | It was Alex. It was only Alex. | 都是阿历克斯偷的 |
[38:58] | I didn’t know that he was stealing from people. | 我甚至不知道他在偷别人东西 |
[39:00] | I thought we were just taking pictures and making money. | 我以为我们只是与人合影挣钱 |
[39:15] | But I never for one second considered | 我从未想过 |
[39:17] | that he was the one stealing. | 是他在偷窃他人财产 |
[39:25] | When I found the bag, he told me that | 我找到那个包时 他说 |
[39:27] | he was holding it for a friend, and I believed him. | 他只是帮朋友保管 我信了他 |
[39:29] | But there was no friend. | 事实上没有什么朋友 |
[39:30] | No. | 是的 |
[39:32] | So… | 然后 |
[39:35] | I sat in prison and came up with my plan. | 我在牢里计划着一切 |
[39:44] | He was gonna pay. | 他得付出代价 |
[39:57] | Was it all worth going back to prison, Macy? | 因为他再回去坐牢 值吗 梅西 |
[40:01] | I got him back for what he did to me. | 以其人之道还治其人之身 |
[40:06] | So, yeah, it was worth it. | 是的 我觉得很值 |
[40:25] | Hey, I’m sorry I interrupted your plans for your day off. | 抱歉打扰了你的休息日 |
[40:29] | Oh, it was an unexpected pleasure, Grant, really. | 格兰特 你的来到是个意外的惊喜 |
[40:32] | Something my sister would have done. | 就像我妹妹一样 |
[40:34] | She was so spontaneous and unpredictable. | 她总是心血来潮 难以预料 |
[40:37] | And irresponsible, but very loving. | 不太靠谱 又非常惹人爱 |
[40:43] | I haven’t know you very long, | 我认识你没多久 |
[40:46] | but if feels right that you have her heart. | 但能感觉把她的心脏捐给你是正确的 |
[40:51] | Why was this so important to you? | 这一切对你来说为什么如此重要 |
[40:55] | Transplant patients aren’t always as lucky as I was. | 器官移植病人通常没有我这么幸运 |
[40:59] | Every breath that I take, I cherish. | 所以我珍惜我的每一次呼吸 |
[41:03] | It’s still hard knowing that someone had | 想到我的存活意味着另一个人的死亡 |
[41:04] | to die so I could live. | 总是难以接受 |
[41:08] | And I wanted to say thank you… to somebody. | 所以我想说声谢谢 |
[41:14] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[41:21] | I-I have a… | 我…我 |
[41:25] | I have the craziest request. | 有个疯狂的要求 |
[41:28] | Can I listen to your heart? | 我可以听一听 |
[41:31] | Hear it beat? | 你的心跳声吗 |
[41:35] | Absolutely. | 当然可以 |
[41:50] | It’s strong. | 多么强健有力啊 |
[41:55] | Oh, it’s beautiful. | 真是太美好了 |
[42:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[42:09] | You bet. | 没问题 |
[42:22] | – Okay, so, we’re good. – Guys, guys, here she goes. | -说定了啊 -她来了 |
[42:28] | No, no, this is no time for questions. | 这会别来打岔 |
[42:31] | – I got money on the line. – Exciting. | -事关金钱大事 -太刺激了 |
[42:34] | – Hey, guys. – Hey, what are you doing here? | -嗨 同志们 -你来这干嘛 |
[42:36] | I thought this was your day off. | 今天你不是休息吗 |
[42:37] | It was. It was terrific. | 是啊 今天过得特别好 |
[42:38] | What are you all doing? | 你们这是在干嘛 |
[42:39] | Sid thinks she’s about to tell him. | 希德说她准备要告诉他了 |
[42:41] | Who’s she? Tell who what? | 哪个她 告诉谁什么 |
[42:43] | Oh, here we go. Here we go. | 在那边 她要说了 |
[42:44] | – Hey. – Hey. You ready to hit the road? | -嗨 -嗨 要回家了吗 |
[42:47] | Danny, I’m pregnant. | 丹尼 我怀孕了 |
[42:51] | What? | 怎么了 |
[42:52] | Are you being serious with me right now? | 你是认真的吗 |
[42:53] | Yes. I’ve thrown up twice today. | 是啊 我今天吐了两次 |
[42:55] | I’ve taken four pregnancy tests, and they were all positive. | 测了四个验孕棒 都是阳性的 |
[42:58] | – Really? Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[43:00] | There we go. | 你们看吧 |
[43:00] | Look-Looking good. | 看来她没说 |
[43:02] | No. | 不会吧 |
[43:03] | Yes. | 就是这样 |
[43:04] | – Sid… – No, no, no. | -希德 -别着急 |
[43:05] | Wait, wait-wait for it. | 再等等 |
[43:07] | Lucy’s gonna be a big sister. | 露西要当姐姐了 |
[43:11] | We’re having a baby! | 我们又有小宝宝啦 |
[43:14] | – Oh, my God. – Pay up, gentlemen. | -老天啊 -给钱吧 帅哥 |
[43:17] | We’re having a baby, Mac. | 我们又有小宝宝啦 麦克 |
[43:19] | Congratulations. | 恭喜恭喜 |
[43:21] | Thank you very much. | 谢谢 |
[43:22] | There you go. | 拿去吧 |
[43:23] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. Yeah. | 就是这样 |
[43:24] | Where is it? | 你的呢 |
[43:25] | You take checks? | 支票行不 |
[43:26] | She’s pregnant. | 她怀孕了 |
[43:27] | I’m gone one day and she’s pregnant. | 我才一天不在 她竟然就怀孕了 |
[43:31] | Don’t you think it’s a little early | 现在就告诉大家 |
[43:32] | to be telling everybody? | 不会太早吗 |
[43:34] | Uh, I think they already know. | 我想他们都已经知道了 |
[43:40] | Was there a bet? | 他们这是在打赌吗 |
[43:43] | Uh, yeah. | 太爽啦 |