时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:15] | – Good night, ladies. – Good night. | -晚安 姑娘们 -晚安 |
[00:16] | – Get home safe. – Thanks. | -路上小心 -谢谢 |
[00:17] | Okay. We’ll see you tomorrow. | 好 明天见 |
[00:28] | Hey, kid. | 喂 儿子 |
[00:30] | I’ll be there in 15. | 我十五分钟后到 |
[00:32] | No, no, you’re buying. | 不 你买单 |
[00:35] | You got a big boy job now and a big boy paycheck. | 毕竟你现在做着大人的工作 赚着大人的工资 |
[00:41] | Hey, let me go, son. I’m locking up. | 先挂了 儿子 我要锁门了 |
[00:46] | No, we’ll talk when I get there. | 不 我过去之后咱们再聊 |
[00:49] | I love you, too. And, hey, I’m proud of you. | 我也爱你 还有 我为你骄傲 |
[01:07] | Come on, hurry up, come on! | 快点 赶紧的 |
[01:09] | Hurry up! Get it! | 快点 拿啊 |
[01:27] | That’s it. | 就是这样 |
[01:28] | Shots went off, I saw the dude get hit, and I ran. | 有人开枪 我看到那哥们中弹 我就跑了 |
[01:32] | Got around the block | 跑到街区附近 |
[01:33] | and I felt this… burning feeling in my shoulder. | 我就感觉到肩膀灼痛 |
[01:37] | That’s all I saw. | 我就看到这些 |
[01:38] | That “dude” was an off-duty police officer, | 那”哥们”是一位下了班的警官 |
[01:40] | moonlighting at the check cashing store. | 在支票兑现店做兼职 |
[01:42] | Did it occur to you, did it cross your mind for one second | 你就没想过 你脑子里就没有闪过一丝念头 |
[01:45] | to go back and help him?! | 要回去救他吗 |
[01:47] | I mean, I was shot, too. | 可是我也中弹了啊 |
[01:49] | And you knew you had an active bench warrant on a drug case, | 你知道自己身上背着一张涉毒案的有效法院拘票 |
[01:51] | so you didn’t want to stick around. | 所以你不想逗留 |
[01:53] | You’d rather leave a man die in the street than go to court. | 你宁愿留他在那儿等死 也不愿意上法庭 |
[01:56] | Hey, please, I can’t go back inside on that warrant. | 拜托 有那张拘票 我可不能回去掺和 |
[01:59] | I got a kid. | 我家里还有孩子 |
[02:00] | I wanted to call, okay? I really did. | 我本想报警 真的 |
[02:04] | I was scared. | 我当时害怕了 |
[02:05] | Maybe I wasn’t thinking about the cop, all right? | 也许我当时没为那个警察考虑 |
[02:11] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[02:14] | You know what? | 话说 |
[02:16] | There’s no law that says I have to help you guys. | 法律没规定我必须救你们警察 |
[02:17] | So, you know what’d be nice? Just a little, maybe, | 所以你们起码应该有点礼貌 起码说一句 |
[02:20] | “Hey, thank you for cooperating, Mr. Lombardo.” | “多谢你的配合 兰巴多先生” |
[02:23] | You wouldn’t even be talking to us if the hospital hadn’t called | 如果不是医院打电话报告有一例枪伤病患 |
[02:25] | to report you coming in with a gunshot wound. | 你根本就不会向我们汇报情况 |
[02:29] | Hey, how’s that cop doing, anyway? | 那个警察现在情况怎样 |
[02:31] | He’s down the hall, fighting for his life. | 他就在走廊那边 垂死挣扎 |
[02:34] | Get up. | 站起来 |
[02:35] | – What? – Turn around. Turn around. | -干什么 -转过去 转过去 |
[02:37] | Hey, okay. Relax, relax! | 放轻松 |
[02:38] | What the hell’s going on?! | 这到底是怎么回事 |
[02:40] | You weren’t across the street running when you got shot. | 你并不是在跑过街道时中的弹 |
[02:43] | You were standing right over the officer | 子弹穿过你肩膀的时候 |
[02:44] | when the bullet went through your shoulder. | 你就站在他身边 |
[02:46] | You’re no innocent bystander, you’re a liar. | 你不是无辜的旁观者 你个骗子 |
[03:49] | Oh, snap! | 帅气 |
[03:51] | I got all y’all! What? | 我把你们都捉到了 厉害吧 |
[03:59] | Looks like they all go to the same barber. | 发型都如出一辙啊 |
[04:00] | Uh-huh, no kidding. They could be brothers. | 没错 瞧他们的样子有可能是兄弟 |
[04:03] | What about the rest of the video? | 那录像的剩余部分呢 |
[04:04] | I see the car, just not really clear. | 我看到了那辆车 只是不太清楚 |
[04:07] | Witness took down the plate. | 嫌疑人摘下了车牌 |
[04:08] | Car was reported stolen yesterday. | 这辆车昨天被报失了 |
[04:09] | Okay, I went through the entire video, open to closing, | 我看了整卷录像带 从头到尾 |
[04:13] | and no one resembling Lombardo came in and out. | 进进出出都没人长得像兰巴多 |
[04:15] | If he’s involved, he’s not in this video. | 即使他参与其中 也没被拍进录像 |
[04:17] | All the witnesses have the same story: | 所有嫌疑人的特征一致 |
[04:19] | all right, three bald, African-American males. | 三个光头黑人男性 |
[04:22] | No one puts Lombardo at the scene. | 都没提到兰巴多也在现场 |
[04:23] | But the science does. | 但证据显示他在 |
[04:24] | I examined those gunshot wounds. | 我检查过那几处枪伤 |
[04:26] | Lombardo was standing directly over Riley, facing him, | 兰巴多当时就站在莱利身边 面对着他 |
[04:30] | when Riley shot him. | 这时莱利朝他开了枪 |
[04:32] | Bullet travelled through his shoulder, | 子弹穿过他的肩膀 |
[04:33] | ended up on the other side of the street. | 落在街道另一侧 |
[04:34] | Riley’s .38 was recovered right near his body. | 莱利的点38口径就在他身边 |
[04:37] | Lombardo was not shot with that gun | 兰巴多并非稍后在别处 |
[04:39] | somewhere else later on. | 被那支手枪射中的 |
[04:41] | Unless Lombardo had some sort of magical cloaking device, | 除非兰巴多有什么魔法斗篷 |
[04:44] | how did he end up in the crime scene, | 不然他怎么可能身在犯罪现场 |
[04:47] | get shot, without anybody seeing him? | 中了弹 却没人看到他 |
[04:53] | Mark Riley was the first officer | 马克·莱利是我在纽约 |
[04:55] | at one of the first crime scenes I worked in the city. | 处理的第一个犯罪现场的第一位警官 |
[04:58] | He really made an impression on me. | 他当时给我留下了很深的印象 |
[04:59] | He was so nice, very professional… | 他很和蔼 很专业 |
[05:02] | really knew his stuff. | 熟门熟路 |
[05:04] | I bumped into him at the courthouse a few times. | 我在法院碰到他几次 |
[05:06] | Always talking about his family. | 三句话不离他的家人 |
[05:11] | Looks like he’s got someone following in his footsteps. | 看来有人子继父业了 |
[05:16] | Hi, I’m Jason Riley. | 你好 我是杰森·莱利 |
[05:17] | Hi. Jo Danville, detective. | 你好 我是乔·丹维尔警探 |
[05:19] | We’re from the crime lab. | 我们在犯罪实验室工作 |
[05:20] | Hi, I’m Detective Lindsay Messer. | 你好 我是琳赛·莫瑟警探 |
[05:23] | – Uh, my dad’s… – We know. | -我爸… -我们知道 |
[05:24] | We’re pulling for him. | 我们在为他鼓劲 |
[05:26] | Do you have any idea who did this? | 你们知道这是谁干的吗 |
[05:27] | Not yet, but we have a whole team of detectives working on it. | 还没查到 不过我们有一整队警探在处理此案 |
[05:31] | No one’s going home till we do. | 查不到就不下班 |
[05:34] | So, what? You’re, um… | 那么你们是… |
[05:36] | here to process his body if… | 来处理他的尸体… |
[05:38] | No. No, we’re here to collect evidence | 不 我们是来等他手术完 |
[05:40] | in his clothing once he pulls through surgery. | 然后收集他衣服上的证据 |
[05:44] | I was, I was talking to him on the phone just before he got shot. | 就在他中弹前 我在跟他打电话 |
[05:47] | We both got off at midnight, | 我们都下了夜班 |
[05:48] | and we were gonna go to the diner, | 准备去小餐馆 |
[05:50] | have coffee and a midnight snack. | 喝杯咖啡 吃点夜宵 |
[05:52] | Did he sound worried or concerned about anything? | 他听上去在为什么事担心或焦虑吗 |
[05:54] | No. I mean, he kind of hurried off the phone | 没有 他急着挂断电话 |
[05:57] | like he was distracted, but he-he gets that way | 好像有点走神 不过他同时做三件事的时候 |
[06:00] | when he’s trying to do three things at one time. | 就会是那个样子 |
[06:07] | He said, um, “I love you and I’m proud of you,” though. | 不过他说”我爱你 我为你骄傲” |
[06:12] | That’s pretty good, right? | 这也很不错了 对吧 |
[06:15] | If it’s the last thing your father ever says to you? | 如果这是你父亲临终前对你说的最后一句话 |
[06:18] | Don’t think like that. | 别这么想 |
[06:20] | From what I know about your dad, he’s a fighter. | 据我对你爸的了解 他不会轻易放弃 |
[06:23] | Yeah, he is. | 没错 |
[06:27] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[07:08] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 |
[07:09] | last night, an off-duty NYPD officer | 昨晚 一位下班后的纽约警官 |
[07:11] | was shot during a burglary in Queens. | 在皇后区的一起盗窃案中遭到枪击 |
[07:14] | But I’m happy to say that the officer is out of surgery | 而我现在高兴地宣布 这位警官已完成手术 |
[07:17] | and his family is by his side. | 他的家人就陪在他身边 |
[07:19] | Yes! | 太棒了 |
[07:22] | But I will caution you, we are not out of the woods yet. | 但我要提醒大家 他还未脱离危险 |
[07:26] | The next 24 to 48 hours will be crucial in determining | 接下来的24至48小时 对于他的状况而言 |
[07:29] | his condition going forward. | 至关重要 |
[07:31] | I want to thank my trauma team… | 我想感谢我的外伤团队 |
[07:33] | That’s good news for you. | 这对于你来说是个好消息 |
[07:34] | Looks like he’s going to make it. | 看来他能挺过去了 |
[07:47] | Well played. | 演得好 |
[07:49] | What are you doing? That press conference is golden. | 你这是干吗 那场新闻发布会很宝贵的 |
[07:51] | It’s two years old. | 都用了两年了 |
[07:53] | We need an upgrade. | 我们需要升级了 |
[07:54] | You have a point. | 说得有道理 |
[07:55] | Mac wants us to wait for him. | 麦克想让我们等他 |
[07:57] | So, what do you think? | 你觉得他什么情况 |
[07:58] | Tough nut to crack? | 是块难啃的骨头吗 |
[08:00] | He’s scared. | 他害怕了 |
[08:02] | But my gut tells me, | 但直觉告诉我 |
[08:03] | as long as he thinks Officer Riley is still alive, | 只要他觉得莱利警官还活着 |
[08:05] | he’ll keep talking. | 就会招供 |
[09:30] | I’m gonna make it real simple for you. | 我简单地跟你解释一遍 |
[09:32] | The hole in the front of your shoulder is an entrance wound. | 你肩膀前面的弹孔是射入口 |
[09:34] | The hole in the back is an exit wound. | 后面的弹孔是射出口 |
[09:36] | The bullet entered at an upward angle | 子弹是在距枪手六英尺之内 |
[09:38] | within six feet of the shooter. | 以上角射入的 |
[09:40] | That means you had to be standing directly | 那就代表着当莱利警官朝你开枪时 |
[09:41] | over and facing Officer Riley when he shot you. | 你就站在他旁边面对着他 |
[09:44] | I was across the street, running away. | 我在街的对面 急着跑开 |
[09:48] | Like I told you. | 我告诉过你了 |
[09:50] | What? That’s the truth. | 这就是事实 |
[09:51] | I mean, I could lie if you want me to. | 如果你想让我说谎也行 |
[09:53] | You know, just tell me what you want me to say. | 告诉我你想听什么 |
[09:55] | I want you to say the names of the three men you were with. | 我想要你说出三个同伙的名字 |
[09:58] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[10:01] | The names! Now! | 把名字告诉我 |
[10:04] | Come on, get up. | 快点 |
[10:05] | Give me an excuse. | 给我一个理由 |
[10:15] | I didn’t think so. | 我也不这么认为 |
[10:20] | I’m done with this piece of garbage. | 我和这个混蛋说完了 |
[10:23] | Do whatever you want with him. | 要杀要剐 随便你 |
[10:37] | Damn. I would not want to get on your bad side. | 该死 我肯定不会想惹毛你 |
[10:46] | What, now you gonna play good cop? | 怎么 你要来扮演好警察吗 |
[10:49] | Be honest with you, I don’t know what to do. | 说实话 我不知道 |
[10:52] | He’s usually the good cop. | 他向来都是扮好警察的那个 |
[10:57] | He’s also the boss. | 也是我们的头儿 |
[10:59] | And the last guy | 这里你最不想 |
[11:00] | in this building you want to piss off. | 惹怒的一个人 |
[11:02] | Look, man, you got a witness | 兄弟 你要是有证人 |
[11:04] | who can I.D. Me, bring him in. | 能指认我的 把他叫出来 |
[11:08] | You got any of that DNA crap, bring it on. | 有任何什么DNA证据 都拿出来 |
[11:11] | Otherwise, take me to court on that warrant, | 要是没有 就用那张拘票带我上庭 |
[11:13] | because I told you what I saw. | 因为我看到什么都告诉过你了 |
[11:41] | Look… | 听着 |
[11:42] | you seem like a smart guy. | 你应该是个聪明人 |
[11:45] | So you know if we had a witness, | 你知道如果我们有证人 |
[11:46] | you’d be standing in a lineup. | 你们早就被指认了 |
[11:49] | I’m not gonna lie. | 我不会说谎 |
[11:51] | All I got you on is that warrant right now. | 我们掌握的也就是那张拘票 |
[11:56] | So what makes you so sure that I’m lying? | 你凭什么这么坚定我在说谎 |
[11:59] | Because your story makes no sense. | 因为你的故事不成立 |
[12:03] | It couldn’t have happened the way you said. | 不可能在你说的情况下发生 |
[12:06] | He’s being too soft. | 他表现得太和蔼了 |
[12:08] | He’s being patient. | 他在耐心等待 |
[12:10] | I can’t think of anybody I’d rather have in that room. | 我想不到还有谁能处理得更好 |
[12:13] | You got hit with a bullet from Officer Riley’s five-shot .38. | 你被莱利警官的点38的五发手枪击中 |
[12:17] | That thing’s a pea-shooter. | 那是个小口径枪 |
[12:18] | It wouldn’t barely break the skin from across the street. | 在街对面的话 连皮外伤都不会造成 |
[12:21] | It definitely would not go clean through you shoulder | 在那种距离下 当然就更不会 |
[12:23] | from that distance. | 打穿你的肩膀 |
[12:25] | Impossible. | 没有可能 |
[12:29] | I’ve been doing this for a long time. | 我入这行已经很久了 |
[12:32] | I’ve heard a lot of stories. | 听过好多故事 |
[12:34] | This one’s bad. | 你编的这个烂透了 |
[12:41] | Anthony, listen to me. | 安东尼 听我说 |
[12:43] | Being six feet away from a cop getting robbed | 离一个被抢的警察两米 |
[12:45] | does not make you guilty of anything. | 不会让你有任何罪 |
[12:48] | It just means that maybe you got a little too close | 那只能代表你离一个不好的情况 |
[12:50] | to a bad situation. | 有些太近了 |
[12:53] | All of our witnesses say that three bald black guys did this. | 所有的证人都说那是三个光头黑人干的 |
[12:57] | You got a full head of hair, and you look pretty white to me. | 你头发很多 又不黑 |
[13:01] | What are you hiding? | 你到底在藏什么 |
[13:07] | Maybe you think no one will believe you | 你觉得没人会因为你的记录 |
[13:08] | because of your record? | 而相信你吗 |
[13:12] | If that’s it, you got to tell me, | 如果真是这样 你就要告诉我 |
[13:13] | because the people out there are looking to put this on someone, | 因为我们在找有嫌疑的人 |
[13:15] | and right now, that someone is you. | 而现在 这个人就是你 |
[13:25] | Oh, man. | 天呐 |
[13:33] | All right. | 好吧 |
[13:39] | I wasn’t across the street, okay? | 我不是在街对面 |
[13:42] | I was passing by on the same side | 我当时走在他们打中那个警察 |
[13:44] | that they shot that cop on. | 的路的那一侧 |
[13:46] | I didn’t know what was up till the shots went off. | 直到他们开火我才意识到发生了什么 |
[13:48] | I got hit. | 我中枪了 |
[13:49] | I just ran. | 就开始跑 |
[13:51] | I mean, that’s it. | 就这样了 |
[13:53] | I had nothing to do with that cop getting shot. | 我和那个警察中枪一点关系也没有 |
[13:57] | What the hell is wrong with you? | 你到底他妈怎么回事 |
[13:59] | What? | 什么 |
[14:01] | Why did we have to waste all of that time | 我们为什么要浪费那么多时间 |
[14:03] | to get to the truth? | 你才肯开口 |
[14:07] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[14:07] | I’m coming back with a pen and a pad. | 我去拿纸和笔 |
[14:09] | I want you to write down your statement. | 我要你把你的陈述都写下来 |
[14:11] | Yeah, hey, but I’m no good with spelling. | 没问题 不过我识的字不多 |
[14:12] | Neither am I. | 我也是 |
[14:15] | Fish on, the hook is in, | 鱼已经上钩了 |
[14:16] | and we reeled him into the crime scene. | 我们要把他引入犯罪现场了 |
[14:18] | I’m not buying he was scared because of the warrant. | 我不相信他害怕的是拘票 |
[14:21] | He’s involved. | 他肯定也参与了 |
[14:24] | Nice work. | 还不赖吧 |
[14:27] | I nearly messed myself when you spun his chair around. | 你把他椅子转过来的时候我差点吓尿了 |
[14:34] | I know that look. What are you thinking? | 我知道那个表情 你又发现什么了 |
[14:36] | He puts himself at the crime scene, | 他承认他在犯罪现场 |
[14:38] | but we don’t evidence that proves he was involved | 但我们无法证明他也参加到了 |
[14:40] | in the robbery. | 抢劫当中 |
[14:42] | He’s not on the surveillance tape, | 监控里没有他 |
[14:44] | and we don’t have a witness who can place him | 我们也没有证人看到他和其他三个 |
[14:46] | with other three perps. | 嫌疑人在一起 |
[14:51] | Something’s not right. | 肯定有什么不对劲 |
[16:11] | Lunch at Lawson’s says my results come up first. | 打赌如果我的结果先出来 就去劳森家吃午餐 |
[16:14] | Dinner, Grimaldi’s. | 如果是我的 就去格莱莫迪餐厅吃晚餐 |
[16:16] | You’re on. Yeah, all right. | 好 就这么说定了 |
[16:18] | All the blood samples I got from Officer Riley’s clothing | 所有我从警官莱利衣服上取下的血液样本 |
[16:20] | came back to him; no foreign DNA. | 都是他的 没有其他人的DNA |
[16:22] | And I did find two hairs on his shirt. | 我在他的衬衫上找到了两处毛发 |
[16:25] | They were both synthetic. | 都是人造的 |
[16:26] | Some kind of polyester-acrylic blend. | 是一种聚酯丙烯酸混合物 |
[16:30] | They also had epoxy on the ends. | 在末端都有环氧树脂 |
[16:31] | Two guys did have facial hair. | 其中两个人面部确实有毛发 |
[16:33] | Could be from a fake beard or mustache. | 有可能是假胡子或胡须 |
[16:40] | We’re going to Grimaldi’s. | 我们要去格莱莫迪餐厅了 |
[16:44] | Wait, hold up, latex and silicone | 等一下 乳胶和硅树脂 |
[16:46] | under Riley’s fingernails | 同时存在于莱利的指甲里 |
[16:47] | and also on the bullet | 以及打穿兰巴多肩膀 |
[16:49] | that went through Lombardo’s shoulder. | 的子弹上 |
[16:52] | And synthetic hairs. | 还有人造毛发里 |
[16:55] | Think I know what we’re looking for. | 我知道我们要找的是什么了 |
[17:03] | Spelling’s pretty bad, right? | 写得很差劲 对吧 |
[17:05] | It’s terrible. | 烂透了 |
[17:06] | There no such word as “Runned.” It’s “Ran.” | 不是炮 是跑 |
[17:09] | But the important thing is that the story makes sense | 但关键是这个说法有说服力 |
[17:11] | and I believe it. | 我也相信 |
[17:13] | I just got to run it up the flagpole, check with the bosses. | 但我要先上报 和头儿们商量一下 |
[17:19] | We executed a search warrant at your apartment, | 我们已经下令搜查了你的公寓 |
[17:22] | found some interesting stuff. | 找到了一些很有趣的东西 |
[17:25] | Look familiar? | 很眼熟吗 |
[17:29] | How about this? | 还有这个呢 |
[17:34] | That’s you, wearing this mask. | 带着这个面具的人 就是你 |
[17:38] | You didn’t witness | 你不是目击 |
[17:39] | three guys committing a robbery. | 那三个人进行抢劫 |
[17:42] | You were one of them. | 你是他们其中一个 |
[17:55] | Four. | 四岁 |
[17:56] | They say it’s a great age. | 听说是最好的年龄 |
[17:58] | Gonna be honest with you. | 跟你说实话吧 |
[17:59] | I don’t remember it. | 我都不记得了 |
[18:05] | She’ll be going to kindergarten next year, won’t she? | 她明年就要上幼儿园了 对吗 |
[18:08] | That first day of school is always a big one. | 上学第一天最重要了 |
[18:12] | Let’s figure this out. | 我们来算算吧 |
[18:15] | Attempted murder of a police officer, | 企图谋杀警官 |
[18:17] | that’s, like, ten years minimum. | 至少要十年 |
[18:20] | Robbery one, | 一级抢劫 |
[18:21] | possession of a loaded firearm, | 私藏枪支 |
[18:23] | criminal possession of stolen property, | 非法自持赃物 |
[18:25] | all the other little charges, add another seven or eight. | 其它轻罪指控再加个七八年的 |
[18:30] | My guess, you’re looking at 15 minimum. | 我想 你面临至少15年的刑期 |
[18:35] | Damn, you’ll probably just miss the prom | 糟糕 你大概会错过她的毕业舞会 |
[18:37] | and high school graduation. | 还有高中毕业吧 |
[18:39] | But no big deal. | 不过也不要紧 |
[18:40] | She probably won’t even know you by then. | 到时候她可能都不认识你了 |
[18:42] | And your girl will promise, and she might even mean it, | 你的女人会许诺于你 也许是真心的 |
[18:46] | but I’m telling you this right now, | 但我现在就可以告诉你 |
[18:47] | there is no way she’s gonna schlep up | 她可不会跑到一个 |
[18:49] | to some maxi max prison | 远到美加边境的监狱 |
[18:50] | on the US-Canadian border to come and see you. | 去探望你 |
[18:53] | Not gonna happen. | 她不会的 |
[18:55] | You getting your rocks off? | 你这么做一定很爽吧 |
[18:57] | Messing with my heart. | 扰乱我的心绪 |
[18:58] | Disrespecting my family. | 诋毁我的家人 |
[19:00] | No more than you’ve been getting your rocks off | 也比不上你那么爽吧 |
[19:02] | disrespecting me, sitting in that chair, | 坐在那张椅子上 毫不尊重我 |
[19:04] | lying to my face for the last couple hours! | 当着我面说了几小时的谎 |
[19:07] | You made me look like a jackass in front of my bosses, | 你让我在上司面前出丑发飙 |
[19:11] | and I was trying to help you out! | 我可是想尽力帮你啊 |
[19:13] | I believed you, man. | 我还相信你了 |
[19:14] | I really did! | 真的信了 |
[19:17] | I’m sorry about that. | 我很抱歉 |
[19:23] | Is there people watching us? | 有人在看着我们吗 |
[19:24] | Well, there was. | 嗯 没错 |
[19:26] | There was a whole crowd of people. | 本来有一大群人 |
[19:27] | It was standing room only. | 挤得只能站着看 |
[19:28] | But there’s nothing to watch anymore. | 但现在已经没什么好看的了 |
[19:30] | It’s a ghost town in there now. | 外边已空无一人 |
[19:32] | Everyone’s out in front of the precinct right now | 大家都到警区前面去了 |
[19:34] | at a press conference announcing your arrest. | 开新闻发布会宣布逮捕你 |
[19:38] | The case is cleared. | 真相大白 |
[19:39] | They got their man. | 警方抓到了人 |
[19:40] | Yeah, they’ll say something brave | 没错 他们会说如何英勇 |
[19:41] | about going after the other two guys, | 抓捕剩下两个人 |
[19:43] | but at the end of the day, the cop didn’t die. | 但最后 那警察没死 |
[19:45] | They are happy putting all of this on you. | 他们很乐意把罪名栽到你头上 |
[19:48] | And you might be good with that, but I’m not. | 也许那样你能接受 但我不能 |
[19:51] | I want the truth. | 我要知道真相 |
[19:56] | Anthony, I’m pretty sure you didn’t pull the trigger | 安东尼 我很确定你没有 |
[20:00] | and shoot that cop. | 开枪杀那警察 |
[20:24] | I got to give it to you. | 我得赞你一句 |
[20:27] | You’re a stand-up guy. | 你是个够义气的家伙 |
[20:29] | I don’t think I could do it. | 我觉得我做不到你这样 |
[20:33] | Those guys drove off and left you in the street, | 他们开车跑了丢你在街上 |
[20:35] | knowing you were shot. | 明知你受了枪伤 |
[20:38] | That’s messed up. | 那真是糟糕 |
[20:47] | Who are they? | 他们是谁 |
[20:50] | What are their names? | 他们的姓名是什么 |
[21:00] | All right. | 好吧 |
[21:07] | You think of those names, you give me a shout. | 你想起他们的名字了 再叫我 |
[21:10] | I’ll be around for a bit. | 我会在附近待一会 |
[21:13] | If not, I’ll see you in court. | 如果你不说 我们就法庭见 |
[21:16] | He’s protecting someone. | 他在保护别人 |
[21:18] | Someone he’s afraid of or someone he cares about. | 是他害怕的人或者他在意的人 |
[21:25] | He never took his sergeant’s test. | 他从没参加警官考试 |
[21:27] | Had no interest in being a boss. | 没兴趣当官 |
[21:29] | He worked that second job to make up for the money. | 为赚些钱就做了那份差事 |
[21:33] | I never thought that’s how he’d die. | 我从没想过他会这样死去 |
[21:37] | Jason… | 杰森 |
[21:40] | Is there any way I can talk you out of this? | 我能劝你别这么做吗 |
[21:41] | No. | 没有 |
[21:44] | My father | 我父亲 |
[21:45] | was invincible in my eyes. | 在我眼里是不可击败的 |
[21:48] | I need to know how it went down | 我一定要知道事情是怎么发生的 |
[21:50] | and how he died. | 他是怎么死的 |
[22:05] | The first round entered your father’s abdomen, | 第一枪打中你父亲的腹部 |
[22:09] | perforating the bowel | 打穿了肠 |
[22:10] | and coming to rest near the spine. | 子弹停留在脊椎附近 |
[22:15] | It was nonfatal. | 非致命伤 |
[22:17] | The next round entered here, | 第二枪从这里打入 |
[22:21] | struck a rib, | 击中了肋骨 |
[22:22] | shattering it. | 打碎了肋骨 |
[22:23] | There was significant damage to the right lung, | 右肺受到重创 |
[22:25] | but again, it was nonfatal. | 但同样非致命伤 |
[22:28] | These first two rounds were fired from a distance | 这前两次伤都来自于 |
[22:30] | of three to six feet. | 3到6英尺的远距离射杀 |
[22:33] | This one was close contact. | 这一枪是近距离接触 |
[22:37] | The gun was pressed against his face. | 枪压在脸上 |
[22:44] | So he was… he was executed. | 所以他 他被处刑了 |
[22:48] | Lying helpless on the ground? | 无助地躺在地上 |
[23:12] | What kind of human being does that? | 什么人能做出这样的事啊 |
[23:30] | You all have your assignments. | 你们都各自有任务 |
[23:31] | I want every family member, every friend, | 我要找到安东尼·兰巴多的 |
[23:33] | every past associate, every codefendant | 所有家人 朋友 同伙 共同被告 |
[23:35] | of Anthony Lombardo spoken to. | 询问他们 |
[23:38] | If they aren’t home, track them down. | 不在家的话要想办法找到 |
[23:40] | If they have a warrant, drag them in. | 已经有逮捕令的 直接抓来 |
[23:41] | If they don’t, coax them in. | 没有的 连哄带骗也要带进来 |
[23:42] | Somebody on that list was running with Lombardo last night | 他们中一定有当晚跟兰巴多跑掉的人 |
[23:45] | or knows who was. | 或是知情者 |
[23:46] | You all have the year, make, | 你们也知道此抢劫案中被盗车辆的 |
[23:47] | model of the stolen car used in the robbery. | 年份 厂牌和型号 |
[23:49] | Keep your eyes open. | 睁大眼睛找 |
[23:50] | It’s probably dumped somewhere nearby. | 很可能就被弃在附近 |
[23:52] | I know some of you have worked through the night. | 我知道你们中一些人已彻夜工作 |
[23:55] | If you start feeling tired, think of Mark Riley’s family. | 如果感觉累了 想想马克·莱利的家人 |
[23:59] | Now get out there. Be safe. | 开始工作吧 注意安全 |
[24:06] | Lombardo’s always been a property thief– | 兰巴多向来都是盗窃犯 |
[24:07] | burglary, grand larceny, drugs. | 入室行窃 巨额盗窃 贩毒 |
[24:10] | Seems so out of character to shoot a cop. | 枪杀警察不太像他所为 |
[24:12] | They came at Riley with pepper spray. | 他们对莱利用了胡椒喷雾剂 |
[24:14] | And the only guns we know of belonged to him. | 我们查到的枪支也是他本人的 |
[24:16] | Maybe shooting a cop wasn’t part of the plan. | 也许枪杀警察并非出于预谋 |
[24:19] | Half these cases are always inside jobs. | 这类案件有半数是内部人作案 |
[24:21] | Lindsay’s working with the owner of Bright-Star, | 琳赛询问了闪闪之星的老板 |
[24:23] | putting a list together of current and former employees. | 弄到了现任和前任雇员的名单 |
[24:26] | So, a sector from the Bronx just called the desk downstairs. | 布朗克斯区分局刚刚来电 |
[24:28] | They found the car. | 他们找到了车 |
[24:30] | Dumped under the Deegan Expressway. | 丢弃于迪根高速公路下面 |
[25:15] | Hey, get up. | 醒醒 |
[25:18] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[25:19] | Officer Riley passed away. | 莱利警官死了 |
[25:21] | Oh, God. | 哦 天呐 |
[25:22] | We have the car, Anthony. | 我们找到车了 安东尼 |
[25:24] | Your friends’ prints were all over it. | 满车都是你同伙们的指纹 |
[25:26] | It’s just a matter of time | 过不了多久 |
[25:27] | before your pals are sitting in the room next door | 你的同伴们就会坐在隔壁 |
[25:30] | in the same situation that you are. | 跟你现在处境一样 |
[25:32] | What do you think? | 你怎么想 |
[25:33] | They gonna be stand-up like you? | 他们会像你一样讲义气吗 |
[25:37] | You’re here. We’re here. | 你在这 我们在这 |
[25:38] | You want to make a deal, now’s the time to do it. | 你想做交易的话 现在就是时机 |
[25:41] | When they come through that door, | 等他们都被抓进来 |
[25:42] | all bets are off. | 情况就大不同了 |
[25:47] | Don’t do it for us. | 别想着是为了我们 |
[25:49] | Do it for her. | 是为了她 |
[25:55] | What’s it gonna be, Anthony? | 你怎么选择 安东尼 |
[26:02] | I got nothing to tell you. | 我跟你没什么好说的 |
[26:09] | You’re making a very bad decision. | 你在做一个非常糟糕的决定 |
[26:13] | And I’m gonna do my best to make sure that you regret it | 我会尽我所能让你余生 |
[26:17] | for the rest of your life. | 都为此而悔恨的 |
[26:21] | I’m gonna brief the mayor and the D.A. | 我要去通报市长和检察官 |
[26:24] | I’ll be back in an hour. | 一小时后回来 |
[26:32] | You still don’t get it. | 你还是不明白 |
[26:33] | No, you don’t get it. | 不 是你不明白 |
[26:35] | I snitch, I’m dead. | 我告密 就死定了 |
[26:37] | My girl is dead, my daughter is dead. | 我老婆会死 我女儿也会死 |
[26:40] | Do you understand that? | 你明白这一点吗 |
[26:45] | We can protect your family. | 我们可以保护你的家人 |
[26:50] | No, you can’t. | 你们保护不了 |
[26:57] | You were right. | 你说得没错 |
[26:58] | He is afraid of someone. | 他在害怕什么人 |
[26:59] | Yeah. | 对 |
[27:00] | So afraid, he’s willing to take the fall for killing a cop. | 非常怕 怕到宁愿顶罪承认杀警察 |
[27:16] | Here you go. | 给 |
[27:20] | I’ll get you over to booking when you’re done eating. | 吃完以后就送你去监狱 |
[27:23] | Unless you’ve had a change of heart. | 除非你改变主意了 |
[27:26] | I didn’t. | 没有 |
[27:27] | And I won’t. | 我不会的 |
[27:44] | Who’s that? What’s going on? | 他是谁 怎么回事 |
[27:46] | The guy in the suit, he’s the D.A. | 穿西装的是地方检察官 |
[27:49] | You know who the other guy is. | 另外一人你知道是谁吗 |
[27:51] | Roland Benitez. | 罗兰德·本内泰兹 |
[27:54] | You probably call him Mookie. | 你可能管他叫小马 |
[28:00] | We got his prints on the car; | 我们在车上发现他的指纹 |
[28:02] | he wants to make a deal. | 他想做个交易 |
[28:05] | No way. | 不可能 |
[28:07] | No way. Mookie’s no snitch. | 不可能 小马不会告密的 |
[28:08] | You don’t think so? | 你不信吗 |
[28:10] | ‘Cause they didn’t bring the D.A. and the camera in | 他们带着地方检察官和摄像机 |
[28:12] | to make a YouTube video. | 可不是为了拍视频发到优酷 |
[28:16] | He might be in the room with all that… | 他要去房间里录… |
[28:21] | No, no way he’s rolling on me. | 他不可能出卖我的 |
[28:48] | Mookie’s definitely a better speller. | 小马的拼写比你好多了 |
[28:51] | What is that? | 上面写的什么 |
[28:52] | They make you write a confession before you do a video. | “他们让你在录视频前先写好口供” |
[28:58] | Looks like he’s putting the gun in your hands. | 看来是他想让你背黑锅 |
[29:00] | Let me see that. | 给我看看 |
[29:01] | That would be unprofessional. | 那样可不合规矩 |
[29:06] | That ain’t real, man. | 那是唬人的 拜托 |
[29:09] | What, you think I’m stupid? | 你当我是傻瓜吗 |
[29:11] | I know what you’re doing. | 我知道你打的什么主意 |
[29:13] | Yeah, you’re trying to fool me. | 你就是想套我话 |
[29:15] | You give me too much credit, Anthony. | 你真是太高看了 安东尼 |
[29:20] | You said you’re gonna take me to court. | 你说过要送我上法庭 |
[29:22] | What are you waiting for? | 还在等什么 |
[29:24] | Do you really think | 你不会真以为 |
[29:24] | that I’m playing some kind of trick on you? | 我真准备演戏套你话吧 |
[29:30] | Yeah, I do. | 你就是开玩笑 |
[29:32] | You ever heard the expression “Seeing is believing”? | 听说过”眼见为实”吗 |
[29:35] | What if I let you see | 要是我让你亲眼看到 |
[29:36] | Mookie talking to the D.A.? | 小马和检察官对话呢 |
[29:38] | Would you believe me then? | 你会相信我吗 |
[29:46] | You can’t tell me the truths you want to tell me. | 你不许只说你想说的 |
[29:49] | You can’t just tell me what I want to hear. | 不许只说我想听的 |
[29:51] | In order for us to make this deal, | 为了我们的交易 |
[29:53] | you have to tell me everything. | 你必须一五一十说出来 |
[29:55] | Don, he can’t be in here. | 唐 他不能进来 |
[29:56] | Two seconds. | 一下就好 |
[29:57] | I want him to see this for himself. | 我想让他来亲眼看看 |
[29:59] | Yeah, I’m not gonna lie. | 我不会说谎的 |
[30:01] | Let’s start with the car. | 我们先从车开始吧 |
[30:03] | Were you worried about alarms? | 报警器响了你担心吗 |
[30:05] | By the time you hear the alarm | 你听见警报声 |
[30:06] | and you get to the window in your boxer shorts, | 穿着短裤冲向窗户时 |
[30:08] | I’m halfway down the block… | 我离街区还有一半路程… |
[30:10] | – Where is he? – Relax. | -他在哪儿 -别担心 |
[30:12] | He’s about to put the final nail in your coffin, | 他在给你补最后一刀 |
[30:14] | my friend. You’re done. | 我的朋友 你完了 |
[30:16] | Okay, I’m gonna be very specific. | 我想再具体点 |
[30:18] | I want to talk about the car you stole yesterday. | 说说昨天你偷的那辆车吧 |
[30:21] | I want the names of the people who were with you. | 我想知道你同伙的名字 |
[30:23] | Where is he? I want to talk to him right now! | 他在哪儿 我要见他 |
[30:25] | – Calm down. – No, I want to talk to him! | -冷静 -不 我现在要见他 |
[30:26] | I didn’t shoot that cop! Hey! | 我没有对那个警察开枪 |
[30:28] | I didn’t shoot that cop! | 我没对那个警察开枪 |
[30:30] | – Calm down! – I’m not going down for this. | -冷静点 -我没法冷静 |
[30:32] | I want to talk to the D.A.! | 我要见地方检察官 |
[30:34] | Right now, man! | 就现在 求你了 |
[30:35] | I want to make a deal, okay? | 我想做个交易行吗 |
[30:36] | – I want to make a deal. – Okay. | -我想做个交易 -好吧 |
[30:38] | You’ll have a chance to tell your story. Let’s go. | 会给你机会把故事说完的 走吧 |
[30:41] | I am not going down for this, man! | 我不会为此坐牢的 老天 |
[30:43] | I didn’t do this! | 不是我干的 |
[30:45] | He’s lying to you! | 他在说谎 |
[30:46] | I didn’t do this! | 不是我干的 |
[30:47] | Nice job everybody. We got him. | 干得漂亮 我们抓到他了 |
[30:50] | Now we need to find the third guy | 现在要找出第三名嫌犯 |
[30:51] | and determine who actually pulled the trigger. | 以及确定是谁开的枪 |
[30:54] | Looks like I missed all the fun. | 看来我错过了一场好戏 |
[30:56] | You did. | 没错 |
[30:57] | I think we just flipped Lombardo. | 我们让兰巴多乱了阵脚 |
[30:58] | I’ve got more good news. | 我还有更多好消息 |
[30:59] | Guess whose name showed up | 猜猜我在”闪闪之星”公司 |
[31:00] | on a list of former Bright-Star employees. | 前雇员列表里发现了谁 |
[31:02] | – Lombardo. – Yep. | -兰巴多 -对 |
[31:03] | He worked there as a messenger for three months | 他曾在那里当了三个月的送信员 |
[31:05] | during the same time that Mark Riley was there. | 当时马克·莱利也在那里 |
[31:07] | They knew each other. | 他们互相认识 |
[31:08] | They fired Anthony six months ago | 公司六个月前解雇了安东尼 |
[31:09] | when he stopped showing up for work. | 因为他旷工 |
[31:11] | He’s our inside man. | 他就是内鬼 |
[31:17] | We been homeboys since we were 12, man. | 我们12岁时拜的把子 |
[31:20] | I can’t believe that bitch turned on me like that. | 真不敢相信那狗日的居然捅我一刀 |
[31:23] | Anthony, when you’re in here, | 安东尼 在这种地方 |
[31:27] | it’s every man for himself. | 人人但求自保 |
[31:29] | So, right now, | 现在 |
[31:30] | it’s about saving yourself. | 是时候考虑救救你自己了 |
[31:48] | You knew Mark Riley. | 你以前认识马克·莱利的 |
[31:50] | You worked with him at Bright-Star. | 你们曾在”闪闪之星”公司共事 |
[31:53] | Look, him getting shot… | 他被枪打中… |
[31:58] | …that was never supposed to happen. | 是谁也没想到的 |
[32:02] | I believe you. | 我相信你 |
[32:05] | But no more lies, Anthony. | 但是别再撒谎了 安东尼 |
[32:07] | You tell me the truth here and now, | 现在就对我说实话 |
[32:08] | I’ll do everything I can to help you. | 我会尽我所能帮你的 |
[32:11] | But you lie to me just once about anything, | 但如果你再敢撒谎 |
[32:14] | I’ll make sure you never live to see the outside | 我就让你一辈子再也别想 |
[32:16] | of a prison ever again. | 走出牢门 |
[32:17] | You understand? | 听明白了吗 |
[32:24] | Me and Roland… | 我和罗兰德 |
[32:26] | we owed Eric money | 我们欠艾瑞克钱 |
[32:28] | for this stash of weed we had to ditch | 几周前因为警察突击 |
[32:30] | when the cops came at us a few weeks ago. | 我们不得不丢掉偷藏的大麻 |
[32:33] | It was a lot. | 那值一大笔钱 |
[32:35] | Like, ten grand worth. | 大概有一万美金 |
[32:36] | What’s Eric’s last name? | 艾瑞克姓什么 |
[32:38] | Mookie didn’t know. | 小马不知道 |
[32:40] | He knows. | 他知道的 |
[32:42] | He didn’t tell you ’cause he was scared. | 他没告诉你是因为害怕 |
[32:46] | Eric, man… | 艾瑞克 天哪 |
[32:48] | he’s a stone-cold killer. | 他是个冷血杀手 |
[32:51] | He’s got bodies on him. | 他身上背了好几条人命 |
[32:54] | You got to promise me | 你必须向我保证 |
[32:55] | that you’re gonna protect my family. | 会保护我的家人 |
[33:00] | You have my word. | 相信我 |
[33:09] | Oh, man. | 天哪 |
[33:16] | Blaylock. | 布莱洛克 |
[33:19] | Eric Blaylock. | 艾瑞克·布莱洛克 |
[33:24] | Eric, Eric, Eric. | 艾瑞克 艾瑞克 艾瑞克 |
[33:30] | Eric Blaylock. | 艾瑞克·布莱洛克 |
[33:31] | Got him. | 找到他了 |
[33:39] | So you decide to rob Bright-Star | 所以你们为了还艾瑞克钱 |
[33:41] | as a way of paying Eric back. | 就去抢劫”闪闪之星”公司 |
[33:44] | I told him | 我告诉他 |
[33:46] | that me and Roland could do the job. | 我和罗兰德可以搞定任务 |
[33:48] | He says he’s got to come with | 他说他也要一起来 |
[33:50] | to make sure I don’t skim any money from the top | 以确保我把欠款还清之前 |
[33:51] | before he gets paid what he’s owed. | 不会自己偷刮油水 |
[33:54] | But Eric’s crazy. | 但艾瑞克太疯狂了 |
[33:57] | I told him I wasn’t gonna do it | 我对他说 除非不带枪 |
[33:59] | unless there was no guns. | 否则我不会干的 |
[34:01] | That’s pretty ballsy. | 那可够大胆的 |
[34:03] | Robbing a cop with no gun. | 不带枪就去抢劫警察 |
[34:05] | Nah, I knew the routine from working there. | 不 我了解他们的工作流程 |
[34:08] | I knew Mark carried a gun on his right side in his pants. | 我知道马克把枪放在他的裤子右边 |
[34:11] | I knew that if we came at him with pepper spray, masks, | 我知道我们带着面具 给他喷点辣椒喷雾 |
[34:14] | we could beat him down, get the gun and the cash. | 我们就能制服他 把枪和钱抢走 |
[34:26] | We did it. | 我们做到了 |
[34:29] | It worked, man. We had it. | 我们成功了 |
[34:34] | I didn’t know… | 我不知道 |
[34:37] | that he had another gun. | 他还有另外一把枪 |
[34:50] | Get in! | 进去 |
[35:03] | Blaylock! NYPD, stop! | 布莱洛克 纽约警察 站住 |
[35:12] | Stop right there! | 站住别动 |
[35:13] | Hands up! | 举起手来 |
[35:14] | Put your hands in the air! | 把手举起来 |
[35:15] | You want to live, put your hands in the air, get on your knees! | 想活命 把手举起来 跪在地上 |
[35:18] | On your knees! | 跪下 |
[35:22] | See these cuffs? | 看到手铐了么 |
[35:24] | They belong to the man you murdered. | 它们属于那个被你谋杀的人 |
[35:38] | Go ahead. | 来吧 |
[35:40] | Take a peek. | 看看 |
[35:42] | I’m sure you recognize these guys. | 我肯定你认识这些人 |
[35:45] | I’ve never seen them before in my life. | 我从来没见过他们 |
[35:47] | Come on. | 别这样 |
[35:48] | – You know this guy? – Nope. | -认识他么 -不 |
[35:54] | How ’bout him? | 他呢 |
[35:55] | You know him? | 认识他么 |
[36:05] | Yeah, I know him. | 我认识 |
[36:07] | I know him real good. | 我和他很熟 |
[36:12] | And no matter what you say, | 不管你说什么 |
[36:15] | what you do to him, what you promise him, | 不过你对他做什么 承诺什么 |
[36:18] | he ain’t writing nothing, and he ain’t saying nothing. | 他不会写任何东西 不会说任何话 |
[36:22] | Matter of fact, | 事实上 |
[36:23] | I think he wants a lawyer. | 我认为他希望找个律师 |
[36:33] | Smug son of a bitch. | 该死的混蛋 |
[36:35] | He’s lucky he didn’t catch a bullet. | 他没吃枪子就算走运了 |
[36:38] | All right, at least we have him | 好了 至少我们可以指控他 |
[36:39] | for two counts of attempted murder | 对林赛和洛瓦托的两起谋杀未遂 |
[36:40] | on Lindsay and Lovato, so he’s not going anywhere. | 他肯定跑不了 |
[36:42] | The gun we recovered in the alley wasn’t Mark Riley’s. | 我们在巷子里发现的枪不是马克·莱利的 |
[36:44] | We’re working on a search warrant for Eric’s place. | 我们在申请对艾瑞克住处的搜查令 |
[36:47] | Don’t expect it to turn up there. | 但应该也不会在那里 |
[36:48] | And the car was wiped clean. | 车被清理干净了 |
[36:50] | He did a good job of covering his tracks up on that. | 他的作案痕迹清理的很干净 |
[36:52] | So, as it stands right now, we have no forensic evidence | 所以现在 我们没有证据 |
[36:56] | that links him to Mark Riley’s murder. | 来证明他是杀害马克·莱利的凶手 |
[36:57] | We need a confession. | 我们需要他认罪 |
[36:59] | That’s not likely. He just lawyered up. | 很难 他刚刚要求请律师了 |
[37:08] | Well… | 不过 |
[37:09] | that just means we can’t talk to him. | 那只是意味着我们不能和他谈话 |
[37:13] | But maybe somebody else can. | 或许其他人可以 |
[38:16] | I didn’t give you up. | 我没有放弃你 |
[38:18] | I swear to God, man. | 我向上帝保证 |
[38:20] | I swear to God, Mookie flipped on us. | 我向上帝保证 小马背叛了我们 |
[38:23] | Man, he gave up the whole thing. | 他把我们都出卖了 |
[38:24] | You stupid bastard. | 你这个该死的白痴 |
[38:26] | Listen to me. Listen to me. | 听我说 听我说 |
[38:27] | Dude wrote a confession. | 他写了认罪书 |
[38:29] | I saw it; he flipped on both of us. | 我看到了 他背叛了我们 |
[38:31] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[38:32] | Eric… | 艾瑞克 |
[38:34] | Mookie didn’t give anything up. | 小马没有背叛我们 |
[38:40] | Mookie’s dead. | 小马死了 |
[38:45] | No, man, he isn’t. He can’t be. I saw him. | 不 他没有 不可能的 我看到他了 |
[38:47] | And I saw him, too. | 我也看到他了 |
[38:48] | I saw that cop shoot him in the leg | 我看到他在逃跑的时候 |
[38:50] | while he was running away. | 被那个警察射中了腿 |
[38:55] | He bled out in the front seat | 他在副驾驶位置上流血不止 |
[38:57] | of the car right in front of me. | 就在我的面前 |
[38:59] | I watched him die. | 我看着他死去 |
[39:02] | Then I shoved him in the trunk of the car. | 然后我把他塞进了车子的后备箱里 |
[39:11] | No, that’s not possible. | 不 那不可能 |
[39:13] | I’m telling you, man, I saw it with my own eyes. | 我给你说 这是我亲眼看见的 |
[39:15] | He was making the video, man. He was talking to the D.A.! | 他当时在拍视频 肯定是他和地检达成了协议 |
[39:17] | There is no video! | 根本没有视频 |
[39:19] | He didn’t confess! | 他没有认罪 |
[39:38] | They played you, Anthony. | 他们把你玩了 安东尼 |
[39:40] | Those cops played you. | 那些警察把你骗了 |
[39:47] | Were you worried about alarms, Mr. Benitez? | 你担心警报么 本内泰兹先生 |
[39:50] | Alarms? | 警报 |
[39:52] | By the time you hear the alarm, | 等你听到警报的时候 |
[39:54] | I’m halfway down the block listening to your satellite radio. | 我都已经跑出半条街听你们的卫星广播了 |
[40:33] | Alarms? | 警报 |
[40:36] | By the time you hear the alarm, | 等你听到警报的时候 |
[40:37] | I’m halfway down the block listening to your satellite radio. | 我都已经跑出半条街听你们的卫星广播了 |
[40:40] | Did you tell them I shot the cop? | 你告诉他们是我杀了警察 |
[40:48] | Did you? | 是吧 |
[40:49] | They already knew, man. | 他们早就知道了 |
[40:50] | I swear it, Mookie told them. | 我发誓 是小马告诉他们的 |
[40:52] | There is no Mookie! | 根本就没有小马 |
[41:05] | I’m gonna kill you. | 我要杀了你 |
[41:07] | Come on, man. | 别这样 伙计 |
[41:08] | The first chance I get, I’m gonna kill you! | 等我一有机会 我就杀了你 |
[41:13] | You got played, you stupid bitch! | 你个混蛋 你被玩了 |
[41:16] | You got played. | 被骗了 |
[41:44] | Done. Done! | 成了 成了 |
[41:46] | In the boat. | 板上钉钉了 |
[41:46] | Filleted, pan-fried, on the plate. | 切片 油炸 入盘了 |
[41:49] | Oh, that was perfect. | 太完美了 |
[41:50] | Anthony’s statement plus Blaylock’s corroborating statement | 安东尼的陈述加上布莱洛克的证实 |
[41:53] | gives us a rock-solid felony murder case against both guys. | 让我们可以起诉他们二人的谋杀指控 |
[41:56] | Yeah, thank God for civilized lies. | 是啊 感谢真实的谎言 |
[41:58] | It’s moments like these remind me | 正是这样的时刻让我想起 |
[42:00] | how much I love this job. | 我有多爱这份工作 |
[42:03] | I’m only gonna say this once. | 这话我只说一次 |
[42:05] | Did an amazing job in that room. | 在那间屋子里做的很不错 |
[42:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[42:07] | Yeah, our work is done here. | 好了 我们的工作完成了 |
[42:09] | Let’s wrap it up and go home. | 收拾收拾准备回家吧 |
[42:35] | – Detective Messer, thank you for coming. – Oh, not at all. | -莫瑟探员 感谢你们前来 -没关系 |
[42:37] | This is my husband, Danny. | 这是我丈夫 丹尼 |
[42:38] | Hey. How you doing? | 你好么 |
[42:39] | I’m so sorry for your loss. | 请节哀顺便 |
[42:41] | You should know, every cop | 你应该知道 过去20年工作在 |
[42:42] | that worked in Manhattan for the past 20 years– | 曼哈顿的每一个警察 |
[42:44] | they knew your father. | 都认识你的父亲 |
[42:47] | He was something special. | 他很特别 |
[42:49] | Thank you, guys. | 谢谢你们 |
[42:49] | Uh, can you, you know, come in for a second? | 你们 请进吧 |
[42:51] | – Have bite to eat? – Oh, no. Thank you. | -吃点东西 -不了 谢谢你 |
[42:53] | We just wanted to pay our respects. | 我们只是想来表达我们的敬意 |
[42:55] | And, uh, I wanted to give you something. | 还有 我想给你一样东西 |
[42:58] | I made a few phone calls. | 我打了几个电话 |
[43:02] | It’s yours. | 这是你的了 |
[43:04] | Course, you don’t get to wear it till you graduate | 当然 在你从警校毕业之前 |
[43:06] | from the academy, but… | 你还不能佩戴 但是 |
[43:08] | every time you pin it on your uniform, | 每次你戴上它的时候 |
[43:10] | you can think of your dad and what he represented. | 你都能想起你的父亲 和他所代表的精神 |
[43:13] | I’d say make him proud, | 我想说让他自豪 |
[43:14] | but… he already was. | 但他已经很骄傲了 |
[43:19] | Thank you for everything. | 非常感谢 |
[43:24] | Excuse me. | 先失陪了 |
[43:29] | They, uh, gave me Dad’s badge. | 他们把父亲的警徽给我了 |