时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:59] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[01:19] | I like your tie. | 我喜欢你的领带 |
[01:23] | It’s really nice. | 真的很好看 |
[01:26] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[01:31] | Get him out of here! Out! | 把他赶出去 出去 |
[01:40] | What’ll it be, hon? | 喝点什么 亲 |
[01:41] | Dirty martini. | 肮脏马蒂尼 |
[01:42] | Sorry, no vodka tonight, | 抱歉 今晚不卖伏特加 |
[01:44] | but you look like you could be a sloe gin fizz kinda girl. | 不过看样子 野红梅杜松子酒应该适合你 |
[01:47] | I can be whatever you want me to be. | 我百变 什么都可以 |
[01:58] | How we doing? | 生意如何 |
[01:59] | Amazing. Movin’ and groovin’. | 好着呢 客来客往 财源滚滚 |
[02:01] | Receipts looking good? | 收入还不错吗 |
[02:02] | Come on, buddy. Are you kidding me? | 伙计 别搞笑了 |
[02:04] | Will you just relax? Look at this place. | 放轻松好吗 你自己看啊 |
[02:07] | I’d say we’re doing good. | 明明就生意兴隆嘛 |
[03:54] | Hey, I never asked you. | 对了 我一直都没问你 |
[03:55] | How did your doctor’s appointment go yesterday? | 昨天去看医生情况如何 |
[03:59] | He said I’m showing signs of improvement. | 他说我有好转的迹象 |
[04:03] | Sailing through my tests | 顺利通过各项测试 |
[04:04] | and getting better all the time. | 而且一直都在好转 |
[04:07] | Couldn’t have done it without you. | 多亏了你 |
[04:13] | Mmm, this is nice. | 这种感觉真好 |
[04:16] | You, me, a quiet moment. | 二人世界 安静温馨 |
[04:20] | I can see us here years from now | 我能想象出多年以后 |
[04:22] | sitting on our bench… | 我们坐在长凳上的场景 |
[04:24] | wrinkly, gray. | 满脸皱纹 满头白发 |
[04:27] | You’ll be all crotchety, of course. | 当然 你的脾气会变得很臭 |
[04:30] | What’s the fun of getting older | 如果脾气不变臭 |
[04:31] | if you can’t be crotchety? | 那变老还有什么意思 |
[04:44] | Go on. Get it. | 接吧 |
[04:54] | Taylor. | 泰勒 |
[05:03] | Lot owner says he closed up at 10:00 p.m. last night. | 场地主说他昨晚十点关的门 |
[05:06] | Showed up at 6:00 a.m., | 今早六点过来 |
[05:07] | found our vic shortly thereafter. | 不久便发现了死者 |
[05:09] | Well, not the kind of Christmas surprise | 那个可怜家伙肯定没想到 |
[05:11] | that poor man was expecting, I’m sure. | 会收到这种圣诞惊喜 |
[05:14] | The vic is Jason Black, 28 years old. | 死者名叫杰森·布莱克 28岁 |
[05:18] | Blunt force trauma. | 钝器导致的外伤 |
[05:20] | Also… | 还有这里 |
[05:28] | Any sign of what was used to hit him in the head? | 知道造成他头部创伤的凶器是什么吗 |
[05:30] | No. But I have a pretty good idea why. | 不知道 但我大概知道作案动机 |
[05:33] | Bank deposit bag. | 银行存款袋 |
[05:35] | Ten grand was taken off of our vic. | 死者身上少了一万块 |
[05:37] | So he was robbed. | 这么说他被抢劫了 |
[05:38] | Yeah, kinda. | 对 差不多吧 |
[05:39] | How do you kinda rob someone? | 什么叫”差不多”被抢劫了 |
[05:40] | You leave $5,328 behind. | 劫匪留下了5328美元 |
[05:43] | His wallet, credit cards, untouched. | 他的钱包和信用卡都没被动过 |
[05:47] | Why robs someone and not take all the money? | 抢劫为何不抢个底朝天呢 |
[06:46] | Foot tread would indicate our vic was kicked in the chest. | 这枚脚印显示死者的胸口遭到过蹬踏 |
[06:49] | Probably the force that sent him back onto the spike. | 大概就是这一脚让他扎到了那枚长钉 |
[06:53] | Yeah, it’s just hard to tell | 对 不过很难判断 |
[06:54] | if it was intentional or accidental. | 这是蓄意还是意外 |
[06:56] | The blunt force trauma? Nothing accidental about that. | 钝器外伤可绝对不是意外 |
[07:00] | Medium-velocity spatter. | 中速飞溅 |
[07:02] | Yeah, our vic took quite a beating before landing on the spike. | 对 死者在被长钉扎到之前挨了一顿猛揍 |
[07:05] | If a body falls in a fake forest, does it make a noise? | 一具尸体倒在一片假森林里会惊扰群众吗 |
[07:08] | Apparently not. | 显然不会 |
[07:09] | Canvass of the area turned up zilch. No witnesses, | 对本地区的排查毫无收获 没找到目击者 |
[07:11] | no surveillance cameras. | 也没有监控摄像头 |
[07:13] | And the lot owner? | 那场地主呢 |
[07:14] | His alibi checks out. | 他有不在场证明 |
[07:15] | The business on the deposit slip, The Real McCoy. | 存款单上的店名是霹雳神偷 |
[07:18] | Yeah, it’s a super exclusive speakeasy up the street. | 那是这条街上非常高档的一家地下酒吧 |
[07:21] | Opened up about two years ago. | 大约两年前开的张 |
[07:23] | Our vic was one of the co-owners. | 死者是店主之一 |
[07:25] | Personally, I don’t get the appeal. | 我个人没觉得那地方有啥好 |
[07:27] | 20 bucks for a specialty drink? | 花二十块就为买一杯特饮 |
[07:28] | – Give me a beer and call it a day, thanks. – It’s nostalgic. | -给我来瓶啤酒就齐活了 -那叫怀旧 |
[07:31] | So nostalgic that the bar keeps everything old school from its drinks | 那家酒吧真是各种怀旧 无论是酒水种类 |
[07:34] | to the “cash only” policy. | 还是”只收现金”的规矩 |
[07:35] | Over 15 grand. Must have been the end-of-the-week deposit. | 超过一万五千块 肯定是一周的收入 |
[07:39] | There’s a bank drop-off two blocks from here. | 两个街区之外有家银行 |
[07:42] | He ends up here. | 而他死在这里 |
[07:44] | I found a piece of fabric on the front gate, | 我在前门发现一块纤维 |
[07:45] | matches our vic’s coat. | 与死者的外套相符 |
[07:47] | I’m thinking maybe he ducked in here to hide | 我认为他过来是为了躲人 |
[07:49] | from whoever eventually caught up with him. | 结果被对方逮到了 |
[07:51] | Or someone forced him in. | 或是被对方逼到这里 |
[07:52] | You’re gonna rob someone, | 如果要抢劫某人 |
[07:53] | the best bet is to get ’em off the street. | 最有胜算的做法是逼他远离闹市 |
[07:55] | But if it’s just a stickup, | 如果凶手只为抢劫 |
[07:57] | why go to all the trouble of squeezing into a locked lot? | 为何要大费周章把他逼到一处锁了门的场地 |
[08:09] | Where do you think you’re going? | 你这是要去哪儿啊 |
[08:11] | Hey, babe. I didn’t mean to wake you. | 宝贝 我没想吵醒你 |
[08:16] | It’s way too early to be functional. | 天这么早 你的身体机能还没苏醒呢 |
[08:20] | I don’t have rehearsal till 2:00. | 我要到两点才去排练 |
[08:21] | I know, but I gonna go. | 我知道 不过我得走了 |
[08:24] | I thought you had the day off. | 你今天不是休息吗 |
[08:26] | I do. | 没错 |
[08:31] | Adam, we need to talk. | 亚当 咱们该谈谈了 |
[08:35] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:36] | This isn’t gonna work out. | 我们不会有结果的 |
[08:39] | What? | 什么 |
[08:39] | It’s been a fun few months, and you’re cute and all and… | 和你在一起的这个月很开心 你人长得帅 |
[08:43] | mildly intellectually stimulating, | 还有一种温和而理性的魅力 |
[08:45] | but if you’re gonna insist on being a morning person, then… | 但如果你坚持要早起的话… |
[08:54] | Oh, way to give a guy a heart attack. | 你别这么吓我好不好 |
[08:58] | Mm, I would actually love to stimulate you | 我很乐意用自己温和而理性的魅力 |
[09:02] | with my mild intellect, but, uh, um… | 来吸引挑逗你 可是… |
[09:06] | Oh, I can’t believe I’m saying this right now. I-I gotta go. | 我实在不愿说这句话 但我真得走了 |
[09:10] | You have no idea how much I hate myself. | 你不知道我有多恨自己 |
[09:14] | No idea. | 真的 |
[09:16] | – At around 1:00… – Yeah? | -在一点钟左右 -怎么了 |
[09:18] | you’re gonna be overcome with a particular feeling. | 你心中会充满一种感觉 |
[09:22] | That feeling is going to be overwhelming regret. | 那种感觉叫做无比的悔恨 |
[09:25] | So you should reconsider | 所以你该重新考虑一下 |
[09:28] | this whole responsibility thing you’ve got going on. | 你身上流露出的这种使命感 |
[09:32] | Yes, yes, yes. | 你说得没错 |
[09:35] | Yes, but I gotta go. | 可我真的要走了 |
[09:36] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪儿 |
[09:37] | Um, Hyperion House. | 海波里恩护理中心 |
[09:40] | It-it’s a nursing home that I sometimes volunteer at. | 我有时会去那家疗养院做义工 |
[09:44] | Okay, | 好吧 |
[09:45] | now I’m overcome with regret. | 现在我心中充满了悔恨 |
[09:48] | I knew you were one of the good ones. | 我就知道你是个善良的人 |
[09:51] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[09:54] | Bye. | 再见 |
[10:01] | Jason was your boyfriend? | 杰森是你男友吗 |
[10:03] | Almost a year. | 快一年了 |
[10:06] | Typical story. | 故事很俗套 |
[10:08] | Best friends who became more. | 友情演变为爱情 |
[10:10] | We’ve known each other since college. | 我们从大学就认识了 |
[10:12] | Eli, too? | 伊莱也是吗 |
[10:14] | Used to call them Yin and Yang. | 我以前叫他们阴阳二兄弟 |
[10:17] | They were total opposites, | 他们性格截然相反 |
[10:18] | but together, they just kinda worked. | 但两个人的气场却很合 |
[10:21] | Despite being opposites, Jason and Eli got along? | 除了性格迥异之外 杰森和伊莱合得来吗 |
[10:25] | He was my best friend… | 他是我的铁哥们 |
[10:28] | since second grade. | 从二年级开始 |
[10:31] | I can’t imagine things without him. | 没有他我不知该怎么办 |
[10:34] | Not many friendships survive going into business together. | 好朋友合作做生意 很少有不闹翻的 |
[10:37] | We had our moments. | 我们也闹过矛盾 |
[10:39] | He was always quick to anger, | 他总是点火就着 |
[10:40] | and I’ve always been a little too passive. | 而我总是太消极 |
[10:43] | How about Courtney, how’d she fit in? | 那考特妮呢 她是怎么入的伙 |
[10:45] | Started off as a dancer. | 我刚开始是个舞蹈演员 |
[10:47] | I mean, still am. | 现在也是 |
[10:49] | But as things got more hectic around here, | 不过后来这里的生意越来越火 |
[10:51] | they had me start helping with the day-to-day. | 他们就开始让我打理日常事务 |
[10:53] | There was a good portion of cash taken from Jason. | 杰森被抢走了大量现金 |
[10:56] | Do you know if he had any money problems recently? | 你知道他最近有遇到经济困难吗 |
[10:59] | He liked to gamble. | 他好赌 |
[11:01] | He always took the risky bet, but… | 他爱下冒险赌注 不过… |
[11:04] | How risky? | 风险有多大 |
[11:05] | I guess risky’s relative. | 我觉得风险是相对而言的 |
[11:07] | I was a stats major, | 我以前主修统计 |
[11:08] | so I always saw the odds; the risk/reward of it all. | 所以总是注重风险和回报的比例 |
[11:11] | – Jason just saw the reward? – Yeah. | -杰森只求回报吗 -是的 |
[11:15] | I mean, this bar had been our dream. | 这个酒吧一直是我们的梦想 |
[11:17] | Jason’s grandpa, he’d worked at a speakeasy back in the day, | 杰森的祖父当年曾在地下酒吧里工作 |
[11:19] | so we grew up hearing stories all about it all the time: | 所以我们是听着那些故事长大的 |
[11:23] | Club Durant, The Hollywood, The Ha-Ha Club. | 杜兰特俱乐部 好莱坞 哈哈俱乐部 |
[11:26] | It was exciting. | 很刺激 |
[11:28] | We wanted to replicate that feeling. | 我们想复制那光辉岁月 |
[11:30] | Share an experience, offer an escape. | 分享经历 打造世外桃源 |
[11:34] | What about the exclusivity of the bar? | 酒吧的隐秘性呢 |
[11:36] | That only made people want it more. | 那只会让人们更想来 |
[11:37] | That could’ve pissed some people off. | 那会惹怒某些人 |
[11:40] | Jason have problems with anyone recently? | 杰森最近有和谁起过冲突吗 |
[11:42] | He was the life force of this place. | 他是这个地方的灵魂 |
[11:46] | People came to see him. | 人们都是为他而来 |
[11:50] | Everybody loved him. | 人人都爱他 |
[12:40] | The screw from the tree stand | 树架上的螺钉 |
[12:41] | pierced the left external carotid artery | 刺穿了左颈外动脉 |
[12:44] | and the left jugular vein. | 和左颈内静脉 |
[12:46] | Official COD exsanguination. | 确认死因为大量失血 |
[12:49] | Liver temp places TOD around 4:00 a.m. | 据肝温测定 推测的死亡时间约为凌晨四点 |
[12:53] | What about the lacerations? | 那撕裂伤呢 |
[12:56] | Two horizontal puncture wounds | 两条水平刺伤 |
[12:58] | and one in which the skin split | 一条割伤 |
[13:00] | and caused three radiating tears. | 导致了三条辐射性伤口 |
[13:03] | Given the shapes and the ragged look of the laceration, | 根据撕裂伤的形状和不规整的边缘来看 |
[13:06] | I’d say our vic was pistol-whipped. | 我敢说死者曾被枪手柄砸过 |
[13:09] | The blunt end, the corner of the handle. | 钝器的末端就是扳机的边角 |
[13:13] | Subdermal photos confirm it. | 皮下照片证实了这点 |
[13:15] | Probably a small gun, given the shape and size. | 根据形状和大小 可能是一把小型枪 |
[13:19] | So our perp used a gun, | 所以凶手身携枪支 |
[13:21] | but never fired it. | 却未开火 |
[13:23] | Also, I collected trace from the wound. | 我还收集了伤口处的痕量证据 |
[13:26] | Sent it up to the lab. | 送去了实验室检验 |
[13:27] | What is this mark below the temple? | 太阳穴下面的记号是什么 |
[13:34] | Might lead us to the weapon. | 也许能带我们找到凶器 |
[13:40] | All right, here we go. | 来 开始 |
[13:48] | We’re playing a game here. It’s your turn. | 我们在玩游戏呢 该你了 |
[13:50] | You got to take seven tiles. | 你得拿七块牌 |
[13:52] | Oh. Sorry about that. | 抱歉 |
[13:54] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[13:59] | There you go. | 给你 |
[14:00] | – I got it! – Okay. | -我知道 -好 |
[14:15] | You know that kid? | 你认识那孩子吗 |
[14:17] | I thought maybe it was my son. | 我还以为那是我儿子 |
[14:18] | I don’t know why. He never visits. | 我也不知道他为什么从不来看我 |
[14:21] | I wouldn’t either, I guess. Place is disgusting. | 换成我大概也不会吧 这地方太烂了 |
[14:26] | You’re a good brother, Brian. | 布莱恩 有你这么个兄弟真好 |
[14:27] | I’m… | 我是… |
[14:28] | No one else visits me, just you. | 除了你没人会看我 |
[14:31] | How’s the family? You need money? | 家里怎么样 你需要钱吗 |
[14:34] | Remember… | 记住 |
[14:35] | Always be saving. | 要开源节流 |
[14:41] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[14:45] | You see, you see that woman, huh? | 你看 看见那个女人了吗 |
[14:47] | I’d give you a few bucks | 我想给你一点钱 |
[14:48] | but she keeps stealing my wallet. | 但她总是偷我的钱包 |
[14:49] | That’s why you always gotta be careful. | 所以我们得处处小心谨慎 |
[14:50] | I don’t like the people who hang around here. | 我不喜欢这些四处闲荡的人 |
[14:52] | They’re just trying to help you. | 他们只想帮助你 |
[14:53] | Yeah, just trying to help themselves to my money. | 是啊 只想偷我的钱 |
[15:01] | Can you hold on one second? | 你能等一下吗 |
[15:06] | There you are. | 你在这里啊 |
[15:07] | What are you doing here? | 你来这里干什么 |
[15:09] | I wanted to see you in your element. | 我想看看你的义工工作 |
[15:11] | Thought I’d surprise you with a little pick-me-up. | 想着带点提神饮料 给你个惊喜 |
[15:12] | Maybe help out? | 或许还能帮帮忙 |
[15:14] | Uh, I mean, that’s really sweet and I really appreciate it. | 真是太好了 我非常感激 |
[15:18] | Just, um, I’m busy. | 只是 我有点忙 |
[15:28] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[15:35] | Where the hell did he go? | 他到底上哪儿去了 |
[16:22] | Hey, you’re gonna get a wrinkle | 要是你一直这么皱眉 |
[16:23] | if you keep furrowing your brow like that. | 迟早长皱纹 |
[16:25] | This just doesn’t make sense. | 这没道理 |
[16:26] | – What? – I found blood on the vic’s watch. | -怎么了 -我在死者的表上发现了血迹 |
[16:29] | You were there, you saw the jacket was securely around the gloves. | 你去过现场 外套袖口完全包住了手套 |
[16:33] | – Yeah, the watch was completely covered. – Yeah. | -对 完全盖住了手表 -是的 |
[16:37] | So where’d this blood come from? | 那这血迹是从哪里来的 |
[17:18] | All right, hey! | 好吧 站住 |
[17:31] | That’s a catch of the day. | 每日一抓 任务完成 |
[17:41] | Petty theft, armed robbery, burglary. | 小偷小摸 持械抢劫 入室行窃 |
[17:44] | You were pinched five years ago for third-degree robbery. | 五年前 因三级抢劫被捕 |
[17:47] | You’re out of prison for a week | 刚出狱一周 |
[17:49] | and you’re already back at it? | 又想进去了吗 |
[17:50] | I don’t know what you guys are talking about. | 我不知道你们在说点什么 |
[17:51] | I’ll paint you a picture. | 我来告诉你吧 |
[17:52] | You get out of prison, times are tough… | 你出狱后 生计艰辛 |
[17:55] | You want to get back on your feet… | 你想重操旧业 |
[17:56] | You find an easy mark– Jason Black. | 找到了容易下手的目标 杰森·布莱克 |
[17:58] | Name ring a bell? | 有印象吗 |
[17:59] | I don’t know who that is. | 完全不认识 |
[18:00] | – Yeah, you do. – It’s a pretty good theory. | -你知道 -故事讲得不错 |
[18:02] | A theory supported by the fact | 这可是真实故事 |
[18:03] | that we have your blood on our victim’s watch. | 我们在死者的手表上发现了你的血迹 |
[18:06] | Theory sound more like fact now? | 故事成真了吧 |
[18:11] | Guy was a douche. | 那家伙就是个混蛋 |
[18:13] | I found a way into his pretentious exclusive club. | 我设法进了他那个自命不凡的地下俱乐部 |
[18:17] | I try to order a drink, the ass has me thrown out. | 我想点杯酒 那混蛋却把我扔了出去 |
[18:19] | Come on. Get out of here. | 快点 快离开这里 |
[18:21] | Get your hands off of me! | 把你的手拿开 |
[18:22] | Left a pretty good mark, too. | 也给我留了个记号 |
[18:24] | What kind of place refuses business | 哪种地方会因为 |
[18:26] | just ’cause I don’t look the part? | 外表就拒客的 |
[18:27] | It doesn’t sound like your kind of joint. | 不像是你常去的地方啊 |
[18:29] | Just like you said. I’m out of prison a week. | 正如你所说 我刚出狱一周 |
[18:32] | I got a taste for Bourbon. | 我喜欢喝波本酒 |
[18:33] | It’s as simple as that. | 就这么简单 |
[18:34] | Just a random bar. | 随便挑了家酒吧 |
[18:36] | Of all the watering holes in all of New York, | 全纽约这么多酒吧 |
[18:38] | you had to walk into that one? | 你就走进那家了 |
[18:40] | Doesn’t feel random. | 感觉不像是随便啊 |
[18:43] | Plus, you’re on parole, which means… | 再说 你还在假释期 也就是说 |
[18:46] | Which means the only thing I did wrong | 我唯一做错的事就是 |
[18:47] | was try and get a drink in that bar. | 想去那家酒吧买一杯酒 |
[18:59] | There’s no reason for this! | 这没道理 |
[19:01] | None! I want to go home. | 没有 我想回家 |
[19:03] | Look, I don’t know who you are, | 我不知道你是谁 |
[19:04] | but I demand to speak to your supervisor! | 但我要和你的主管谈谈 |
[19:06] | I got this, I got this. Hey, it’s okay. Take a breath. | 让我来 我来 没事了 深呼吸 |
[19:09] | You! | 是你 |
[19:10] | You’re behind this, aren’t you, Adam? | 你就是幕后黑手 是吗 亚当 |
[19:12] | I should have known! | 我早该知道了 |
[19:14] | Always trying to ruin things for me! | 你总是想毁了我的一切 |
[19:16] | You know who I am? | 你知道我是谁 |
[19:17] | Of course I do. | 当然了 |
[19:17] | Look, I got a call from the cops saying they found you. | 我接到警方电话 说他们找到你了 |
[19:19] | I’m just gonna take you home. | 我只想接你回家 |
[19:20] | That’s where I was trying to go | 在你把我拖走之前 |
[19:21] | before you had me hauled off. You did this! | 我就是想回家的 我在这里都是你的错 |
[19:23] | – I didn’t do anything! – I want to go home. | -我什么都没做 -我想回家 |
[19:26] | I need to go home. Do you understand? | 我要回家 你懂吗 |
[19:28] | I do, but do you know where home is? | 我懂 但你知道家在哪里吗 |
[19:30] | Don’t be silly! Arizona! | 别傻了 在亚利桑那州 |
[19:32] | We’re in New York City. | 我们可是在纽约 |
[19:34] | Don’t tell me where I am. | 别颐指气使告诉我身在何方 |
[19:36] | Okay, look, let’s just, let’s just go home. | 让我们 我们回家吧 |
[19:39] | You are such a disappointment! | 你太令人失望了 |
[19:41] | Always have been, always will be. | 一直如此 以后也如此 |
[19:43] | A good-for-nothing! | 一无是处 |
[19:45] | Trying to put me away, huh? | 想把我赶走 是吗 |
[19:47] | Trying to hurt me. | 想伤害我 |
[19:49] | I haven’t seen you for years, and this is when you show up?! | 好几年都没见过你 现在你倒出现了吗 |
[19:53] | This is how you repay me?! | 你就这么报答我吗 |
[20:00] | Can you put him in an interview room, please? | 请你把先他带到审讯室 |
[20:03] | Come back here, Adam! Adam?! | 你给我回来 亚当 亚当 |
[20:08] | Adam! | 亚当 |
[20:08] | What’s going on? Is that guy okay? | 到底怎么了 那个人没事吧 |
[20:10] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[20:11] | No. | 其实不好 |
[20:12] | My dad has Alzheimer’s. | 我父亲有老年痴呆症 |
[20:17] | What did you say? | 你说什么 |
[20:19] | He’s my dad. | 他是我父亲 |
[20:33] | Hey, Jo. Turns out you were right. | 乔 事实证明你是对的 |
[20:36] | Oh, I love those three words. | 我就爱听这一句 |
[20:38] | What was I right about this time? | 这次又被我猜中什么了 |
[20:39] | Subdermal bruising on the vic’s face. | 受害人脸上的皮下瘀伤 |
[20:42] | The insignia is the trademark for Dunley Ballistics. | 那个标记是邓丽弹道公司的商标 |
[20:55] | The perp’s gun. | 是作案人的枪 |
[20:56] | Yeah, but not just any gun. | 没错 不过不是一般的枪 |
[20:58] | A starter pistol. | 是一把发令枪 |
[20:59] | They use those at my kids’ swim meet. | 那是我家的小孩游泳比赛时用的枪 |
[21:01] | It only fire blanks or caps. | 只能放空枪或是火帽 |
[21:02] | Looks just like the real McCoy, but far from it. | 只是看起来像个真品 但其实相差甚远 |
[21:04] | Probably just wanted to scare the vic | 应该只是想吓吓受害人 |
[21:05] | into giving up the money. | 让他乖乖交出钱财 |
[21:06] | Still doesn’t explain | 但还是解释不了 |
[21:08] | why our perp only grabbed $10,000. | 为什么作案人只抢了一万块钱 |
[21:13] | Okay, | 来了 |
[21:14] | cotton, indigo, foil, boric acid. | 棉 靛蓝物 箔金 硼酸 |
[21:18] | Trace that Sid collected from the wound of our vic. | 这是希德在受害人额伤上取到的线索 |
[21:20] | Okay. Uh, cotton and indigo… | 好 棉和靛蓝物 |
[21:23] | sounds like denim. | 听起来像是牛仔布 |
[21:25] | Foil… | 箔金 |
[21:27] | But boric acid? | 和硼酸 |
[21:29] | Okay, usually used as an antiseptic, insecticide, | 一般用做防腐剂或杀虫剂 |
[21:33] | flame-retardant, lubricant. | 有阻燃效果 也能润滑 |
[21:35] | Any number of things. | 有无数种可能 |
[21:37] | Uh! I expected so much more from you. | 我白指望你了 |
[21:53] | Hey, Flack, I got your text. What’s up? | 弗莱克 我收到你的短信 什么事 |
[21:55] | Since we don’t have anything else to go at Nathan Brody with, | 因为内森·布罗迪这条线索已经不能继续了 |
[21:58] | I’ve been looking over complaint reports | 我注意到最近在霹雳神偷的周围 |
[21:59] | from the area around The Real McCoy. | 有很多投诉 |
[22:01] | Able to I.D. any sort of robbery pattern? | 能认出任何抢劫的惯犯吗 |
[22:03] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[22:05] | What I did find, though, is an unusually high number | 但是周边扰乱治安 |
[22:07] | of disorderly conduct and public intox. | 和公共场所酗酒的案件数量高得惊人 |
[22:10] | 14 incidents in the last month, | 上个月就有十四起 |
[22:12] | and only three others in the two years they’ve been open. | 但他们开业后的两年中只有过三起 |
[22:14] | That’s a pretty significant spike. | 的确是个很不寻常的变化 |
[22:16] | Could be nothing. | 也可能只是凑巧 |
[22:17] | Maybe the bar was just over-serving. | 也许只是酒吧超时运作 |
[22:21] | The vic’s tox report | 受害人的毒检报告 |
[22:22] | said he had a buildup of formic acid in his system. | 显示在他体内的甲酸有所增加 |
[22:26] | When ingested, methanol quickly converts to formaldehyde, | 人在摄取甲醇后 会立即转化为甲醛 |
[22:29] | and then to formic acid. | 然后变成甲酸 |
[22:31] | Okay. | 嗯 |
[22:32] | So what are you thinking, here? | 那么你是怎么想的 |
[22:34] | That maybe the bar isn’t just a speakeasy by name. | 除了名字 这酒吧也在涉猎其它违法勾当 |
[22:42] | Chocolate malt shake. | 麦芽巧克力奶昔 |
[22:45] | My favorite. | 我最喜欢这个口味 |
[22:46] | How did you know? | 你是怎么知道的 |
[22:48] | Just a good guess. | 刚好猜到 |
[22:56] | Do you know where you are right now? | 你知道我们现在在哪里吗 |
[22:59] | Uh… no. | 不知道 |
[23:09] | Do you remember anything about today? | 你对今天的事有任何印象吗 |
[23:12] | Um… I went to, um… | 我去了 |
[23:15] | I, um… I was looking for, um, for my wife. | 我 我去找 我的老婆 |
[23:18] | Um… she wasn’t home, so I, uh… | 但她不在家 所以我 |
[23:21] | I went out for a walk, to uh, to-to find her. | 就出去 去找她 |
[23:24] | She leaves a lot. | 她经常离家出走 |
[23:32] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[23:36] | Where was that when I was a kid? | 我小的时候你去哪了 |
[23:38] | You got to speak up if you want to be heard. | 你想让人挺清楚就得大点儿声 |
[23:41] | You know, you remind me of my boy? | 你让我想到我的儿子 |
[23:43] | Sweet. But, uh… | 很听话 但是 |
[23:45] | a little soft. | 有点软弱 |
[23:46] | I try to toughen him up. Yeah. | 我一直试着让他变坚强 |
[24:11] | Who am I? | 我是谁 |
[24:15] | What kind of question is that? | 这是哪门子问题 |
[24:17] | It’s so frustrating, how I… | 这太让人难以接受了 让我如何 |
[24:18] | I have you for five minutes, and then I lose you again. | 刚清醒五分钟 就恢复原样了 |
[24:23] | Who am I? | 我是谁 |
[24:24] | Say my name. | 说出我名字 |
[24:30] | Brian. | 布莱恩 |
[24:30] | That’s your brother. | 那是你弟弟 |
[24:32] | Charles. | 查尔斯 |
[24:33] | – That’s you. – I’m Charles? | -那是你 -我是查尔斯吗 |
[24:35] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[24:39] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[24:42] | Say my name. | 说出我的名字 |
[24:49] | I don’t… I don’t know. | 我不 不知道 |
[24:53] | I’m Adam. | 我是亚当 |
[24:57] | I’m your son. | 我是你的儿子 |
[25:52] | I’d like a martini, shaken, not stirred. | 我想来杯马提尼 摇匀 不要搅拌[007台词] |
[25:55] | Yeah, and preferably one with ethanol. | 好啊 最好还是选乙醇吧 |
[25:58] | Not that I don’t like an excuse to come see you, babe, | 不是我不想来见你 亲爱的 |
[26:00] | – but what’s up? – Based on Mac’s theory | -不过怎么了 -根据麦克的推理 |
[26:01] | that our speakeasy is not just a speakeasy, | 这间酒吧不仅仅是一间地下酒吧 |
[26:04] | I tested all the alcohol. | 我测试过所有的酒 |
[26:05] | – And you found methanol. – Yeah. | -找到了甲醇 -没错 |
[26:08] | Only not in any of the bottles out here, | 只不过不是在摆在外面的酒里 |
[26:10] | only in a few in the stockroom. | 而是在仓库的少数几瓶中 |
[26:11] | So the real stuff is here on the shelves, | 这么说真货在这边的架子上 |
[26:13] | the fake stuff’s in the back. | 而假货藏在里面 |
[26:15] | Any idea why? | 知道是为什么 |
[26:16] | Well, I think it was a recent change. | 我觉得是最近才改动的 |
[26:17] | They have been serving the counterfeit stuff, see? | 他们一直都有在这供应假货 看 |
[26:20] | The rubber mat gives it away. | 从橡胶垫就能看出来 |
[26:22] | Methanol corrodes rubber, | 甲醇会腐蚀橡胶 |
[26:24] | pulls moisture out of the air | 吸取空气中的湿气 |
[26:25] | and turns it into a white powder. | 然后就会变成白色粉末 |
[26:27] | Mm. I love it when you talk sciencey to me, baby. | 我最喜欢你对我讲专业术语了 亲爱的 |
[26:30] | Votova Vodka. | 维托瓦 伏特加 |
[26:32] | That’s the stuff with the methanol. | 就是这个东西掺了甲醇 |
[26:34] | So this is a modern-day bootlegging operation going on. | 这么说它就是现如今非法经营造酒的 |
[26:38] | Yeah, only during Prohibition people were so desperate | 是啊 只有在禁酒令的人们 |
[26:40] | they were drinking pure ethyl alcohol. | 才会想喝纯乙醇 |
[26:42] | That’s like swigging aftershave. | 就像豪饮须后水 |
[26:44] | This stuff is a lot slicker. | 但这个东西更好赚 |
[26:45] | It’s less detectable, but it’s not any less dangerous. | 更难被发觉 但也相当危险 |
[26:48] | Yeah, but it’s essentially poison. | 没错 基本上就是毒药 |
[26:49] | It gives you a mild reaction similar to extreme drunkenness, | 它会给你一种像极度酒醉一样的温和感 |
[26:53] | but it’s dangerous enough to kill you. | 但它危险到足以致命 |
[26:55] | So maybe our vic figured out | 所以说是我们的受害人发现了 |
[26:58] | that people were selling him a fake product. | 有人在向他出售假货 |
[27:00] | – We need to find out who this bar was buying from. – Yeah. | -我们得查出这间酒吧的货源 -没错 |
[27:03] | If it didn’t kill him, | 如果不是这个原因 |
[27:05] | it could be what got him killed. | 他也可能是因为这个才被害死的 |
[27:17] | Votova Vodka? | 维托瓦伏特加 |
[27:19] | You want to pass off fake vodka as legit, | 你想把假的伏特加变成合法的 |
[27:21] | I’d come up with a better name. | 我可以帮你想个好名字 |
[27:22] | Feel free to fill out a complaint card on your way out. | 你出去的时候可以填张意见卡 |
[27:25] | Yo. Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[27:26] | Between us, the Feds, ICC | 我们之间 联邦政府 国际商会和 |
[27:28] | and ATF, | 酒精 烟草 火器管理局 |
[27:29] | you’re screwed, my man. | 你都逃不掉了 老兄 |
[27:30] | You sold counterfeit vodka to The Real McCoy. | 你卖假酒给霹雳神偷酒吧 |
[27:32] | And Jason Black figured out your scam. | 结果被杰森·布莱克发现了你的欺诈行为 |
[27:34] | Please. | 拜托 |
[27:35] | I’m scamming no one. | 我没有欺诈任何人 |
[27:36] | Running a business is expensive. | 做生意很费钱 |
[27:38] | Clearly, they’re looking to cut corners. | 显然 他们也想找个省钱的法子 |
[27:40] | And you were happy to oblige. | 但你很乐意伸出援手 |
[27:41] | That’s usually what you do when you run a business. | 当你做生意的时候肯定要这么做 |
[27:43] | Jason confronted you about the fake booze you were selling him. | 杰森和你当面对质过你卖给他的假酒 |
[27:45] | He didn’t want to pay. | 他不想付钱 |
[27:46] | Yeah, he confronted me, all right. | 好吧 他是跟我对质过 |
[27:50] | No way, man. Not gonna happen. | 不行 老兄 不可能了 |
[27:52] | I’m not selling your crap anymore. | 我不会再卖你的垃圾货了 |
[27:54] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[27:55] | I know what you’re up to. | 你干的那些勾当我都知道了 |
[27:56] | Dude, I’m just trying to drop off your order. | 老兄 我只是来送你订的货的 |
[27:58] | I mix drinks for a living. You think I can’t tell | 我是个调酒师 |
[28:00] | you’ve been selling me this counterfeit vodka? | 你觉得我喝不出来你卖给我的是假伏特加吗 |
[28:02] | Yeah, I’m selling it to you | 确实是假的 |
[28:02] | ’cause that’s what you’ve been ordering. | 但这是你们自己订的 |
[28:04] | Well, that’s impossible. | 这不可能 |
[28:08] | Look, this guy didn’t have a clue. | 这家伙毫不知情 |
[28:10] | He didn’t handle the P.O.S. | 销售问题不归他管 |
[28:11] | He refused to pay, he sent me on my way. | 他不肯付我钱 把我赶了出去 |
[28:13] | So you killed him. | 所以你就杀了他 |
[28:14] | You took what you thought he owed you. | 拿走了你觉得属于你的钱 |
[28:16] | No. | 我没有 |
[28:17] | I told him he was bitching at the wrong person. | 我告诉他他找错人了 |
[28:19] | Okay. So who handles the purchase orders? | 好吧 到底是谁下的订单 |
[28:22] | Ah, the manager. | 那个女经理 |
[28:24] | The broad, Courtney. | 考特妮 |
[28:30] | You lied to us, Courtney. | 你骗了我们 考特妮 |
[28:32] | Relationships are built on trust. | 都说朋友是建立在信任的基础上 |
[28:34] | Jason trusted you, and you betrayed that trust. | 杰森相信你 可你却辜负了他的信任 |
[28:38] | You were stocking the bar with counterfeit vodka. | 你把夜店里的酒换成了劣质伏特加 |
[28:40] | I didn’t think anyone was gonna get hurt. | 我没觉得有人会因此受害 |
[28:42] | Jason found out, | 杰森发现以后 |
[28:43] | confronted you, and then what? | 找你对质 然后呢 |
[28:44] | Then nothing. | 没有然后了 |
[28:46] | Come on, Courtney, enough with the lies. | 得了吧 考特妮 别再撒谎了 |
[28:47] | You killed Jason to keep your secret safe. | 你为了保守秘密杀了杰森 |
[28:50] | Then you used the money to pay off your liquor distributor. | 把钱拿去付经销商的帐 |
[28:52] | No. | 不是的 |
[28:54] | No, I loved Jason. | 我深爱着杰森 |
[28:58] | Want a drink? | 要不要来一杯 |
[28:59] | It’s a little early to be drinking, don’t you think, babe? | 这会喝酒不会太早吗 宝贝 |
[29:02] | Nah, have a sip. | 就喝一点 |
[29:04] | What’s with you? | 你怎么了 |
[29:05] | – Do it. – It’s noon. | -快喝呀 -现在才中午 |
[29:07] | So it wouldn’t be because it’s counterfeit vodka? | 不是因为它是假酒才不喝的吗 |
[29:12] | – Jason, I was gonna tell you. I’m… – No. | -杰森 我打算告诉你的 -不 |
[29:15] | No, no, no. Stop. | 别这样 |
[29:16] | You put me at risk. | 你这是毁我的名声 |
[29:17] | You put the bar at risk. | 拿整个酒吧去冒险 |
[29:20] | What were you thinking? | 你到底在想什么 |
[29:21] | I was just trying to help. | 我只是想帮忙 |
[29:22] | We’re barely making enough money to stay afloat as it is… | 我们已经入不敷出 |
[29:26] | – Baby, I’m so sorry. – Don’t. | -亲爱的 对不起 -别说了 |
[29:28] | Jason didn’t look at the books. | 杰森从来不关心账目 |
[29:31] | He didn’t know. | 这些事他都不知道 |
[29:33] | He was… he was never any good with money. | 他一直不擅长管账 |
[29:36] | Eli told me that we had to start finding ways of saving. | 伊莱说我们得想办法省钱 |
[29:39] | We had to cut back. | 削减开支 |
[29:41] | And you two kept the bar’s money problems from Jason? | 酒吧亏损的事情你们没有告诉杰森吗 |
[29:43] | Eli thought it would be best. | 伊莱说最好是这样 |
[29:45] | So Eli knew about the alcohol? | 伊莱知道假酒的事情吗 |
[29:48] | No, I did that on my own. | 不知道 我自己干的 |
[29:51] | How did you leave things with Jason? | 你和杰森的争论最后怎么样了 |
[29:55] | He said he needed time. | 他说给他点时间 |
[30:02] | Now time is something we can’t get back. | 现在我只希望时间能倒流 |
[30:15] | Your arm hurt? | 你手臂受伤了吗 |
[30:16] | Yeah. Ever since I broke it, I can always tell | 是啊 自从上次被打断以后 |
[30:19] | when the weather’s gonna change. | 现在每当要变天它都会疼 |
[30:20] | I can feel it. | 我能感觉到 |
[30:21] | When did you break your arm? | 你什么时候伤了手臂的 |
[30:24] | You were there. | 你不也在吗 |
[30:25] | Remember? | 记得吗 |
[30:27] | There were those, uh… | 记得那时 |
[30:28] | those two birds that we wanted to take out? | 我们看上了两个小妞 |
[30:30] | Man, those girls. | 迷人的女孩啊 |
[30:32] | What were their names again? | 她们叫什么来着 |
[30:34] | Oh, that brunette. | 棕色头发的那个 |
[30:35] | What a knockout. She was something else. | 真是美人一个 那么与众不同 |
[30:39] | We just wanted to impress them. | 为了吸引她们 |
[30:41] | We stole some beers. | 我们偷了点啤酒 |
[30:43] | Got that old, uh, that old army blanket, | 从车库里找到 |
[30:46] | you know, from the garage. | 一张老久的军毯 |
[30:47] | Packed up the car, and… | 用它盖住汽车 |
[30:50] | there was Dad. | 然后老爸就来了 |
[30:54] | Oh, man, was he pissed. | 老天啊 他气疯了 |
[30:56] | Remember that? | 还记得不 |
[30:58] | He was some new shade of red I’d never seen before. | 以前都没见过他喝得那么醉 |
[31:02] | And it wasn’t the belt. | 这次不是用皮带打 |
[31:04] | Or the spoon. | 也不是大勺 |
[31:06] | Not that time. | 这回不一样 |
[31:07] | Man, he was pissed. | 他真的生气了 |
[31:10] | He broke your arm? | 他打断了你的手吗 |
[31:11] | Yeah. What are you gonna do? | 是啊 你也没办法 |
[31:14] | He would’ve broke yours, too, | 要不是我挡着你 |
[31:15] | if I hadn’t stepped in. | 他也会打断你的手的 |
[31:17] | Stupid broken arm. | 该死的手臂 |
[31:19] | Ruined my chance of playing ball. | 搞得我再也没法打球了 |
[31:24] | I could’ve been great. | 我原本可以成为球星的 |
[31:27] | Why did you let him hurt you? | 你为什么放任他打你呢 |
[31:29] | What were we, like 15? | 那会我才十五岁 |
[31:31] | What choice did I have? | 还能怎么办 |
[31:32] | I mean… did-did he do it to you often? | 我是说 他常常打你吗 |
[31:35] | Oh, come on. | 拜托了 |
[31:36] | You don’t want to relive that stuff. | 往事不堪回首 |
[31:44] | I relive it every day. | 可我却每天都生活在往事中 |
[31:48] | I tried for so long to forget about everything you did to me. | 我一直渴望能忘掉你对我做的一切 |
[31:54] | Don’t you remember? | 难道你不记得了吗 |
[31:56] | No, I… that was Dad, that wasn’t me. | 不 打人的是爸爸 不是我 |
[32:02] | You are my dad. | 你就是我爸 |
[32:07] | You kicked the crap out of me. | 你把我打得半死 |
[32:09] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[32:11] | You look at me. | 你看着我 |
[32:15] | You tell me you remember. | 告诉我你还记得 |
[32:20] | No, you must have me confused with someone else. | 不 你一定是认错人了 |
[32:41] | That’s one complicated-looking map. | 好复杂的一张关系网 |
[32:44] | But it is the map that might lead us to our perp. | 但它也许能帮助我们找到凶手 |
[32:46] | The trace you ran led to a ton of possible sources, | 我们找到的样品来源有很多 |
[32:48] | one of which: denim insulation. | 其中一个就是隔热牛仔布 |
[32:50] | Cotton, indigo, foil and… | 成分包括棉 铝箔 蓝色染料 |
[32:53] | Boric acid, acting as a flame-retardant. | 还有硼酸 可以做阻燃剂 |
[32:56] | Okay. | 也就是说 |
[32:57] | So maybe our perp kept his gun in the attic. | 凶手可能把枪藏在了阁楼上 |
[33:00] | Denim insulation gets on the gun | 隔热牛仔布夹在了枪上 |
[33:01] | and transfers to our vic when he gets hit. | 争斗中又转移到死者身上 |
[33:04] | And how does that trace connect back to this? | 可你是怎么推断出这些的呢 |
[33:06] | It turns out Jason and Eli worked a slew of odd jobs | 杰森和伊莱在开霹雳神偷酒吧之前 |
[33:09] | before opening The Real McCoy. | 干过各行各业的工作 |
[33:11] | They laid denim insulation? | 他们给人铺过隔热层吗 |
[33:12] | Yeah, right before they opened the bar, | 是的 就在开店之前 |
[33:13] | they worked for Overhead Roofing. | 他们在屋顶装修公司工作 |
[33:16] | I took the addresses of all the jobs | 我查出了杰森干过的所有活计 |
[33:17] | Jason worked, plugged those in, then | 导入到数据库中 |
[33:19] | cross-referenced all the players in the game | 与所有去过他们店里的人的地址 |
[33:21] | with those address to see if there was any link. | 作交叉比对 看看有无联系 |
[33:23] | Jason’s employees, friends, family. | 再加上杰森的员工 朋友和家人 |
[33:26] | And finally, anyone questioned. | 最终得到嫌疑犯 |
[33:33] | Nathan Brody. | 内森·布罗迪 |
[33:35] | Nathan lived at his grandma’s house till he got popped | 内森因三级抢劫入狱之前 |
[33:38] | for third-degree robbery | 一直住在他奶奶家里 |
[33:39] | and hauled off to prison. | 结果锒铛入狱 |
[33:40] | Pulled the file. | 调查结果显示 |
[33:41] | His haul was approximated at ten thou. | 他五年前抢劫的金额 |
[33:42] | That was five years ago. | 正好一万左右 |
[33:44] | Money was never recovered? | 钱没被找回来吗 |
[33:45] | Not a dime. | 一分都没找到 |
[33:46] | When was our vic in the attic? | 死者什么时候去过他家阁楼 |
[33:47] | Date on the insulation job says a little over two years ago. | 装修日期显示是大约两年前 |
[33:51] | Right before Jason opened the bar. | 正好是杰森开店的时候 |
[33:55] | So if Nathan hid his gun in the attic, | 内森如果把枪藏在了阁楼里 |
[33:57] | maybe he hid his money there, too. | 也许他的钱也藏在那 |
[33:58] | Nathan’s released, comes home to find his stash gone. | 内森刑满释放以后 发现他的钱不见了 |
[34:02] | And somehow fingers our vic as his thief. | 他觉得是死者偷了他的钱 |
[34:04] | What? | 什么 |
[34:09] | So maybe Jason’s dream was built on a lie. | 也许杰森的梦想建立在谎言上 |
[34:20] | $10,000. Scary to think what some | 一万美金 简直不敢想 |
[34:23] | people would do for that kind of money. | 人们会如何不择手段地来得到它 |
[34:25] | In your case, you killed for it. | 就你而言 你不惜为之杀人 |
[34:26] | Look, I already told you what happened, all right? | 拜托 我已经把事情经过都告诉你们了 |
[34:28] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. | 是啊 是啊 是啊 |
[34:29] | That was part one of a two-part tale. | 但那只是事情经过的第一部分 |
[34:31] | We know you killed Jason Black. | 我们知道是你杀了杰森·布莱克 |
[34:33] | We have the gun you hit him with. | 我们找到了你用来打他的枪 |
[34:39] | The skeleton in your closet comes in the form | 你见不得光的秘密就是 |
[34:41] | of a starter pistol in the attic. | 阁楼里藏着的那把发令枪 |
[34:42] | Start talking. | 你最好还是招了吧 |
[34:49] | I found the receipt for the insulation job. | 我找到了绝缘材料的收据 |
[34:51] | Signed off by Jason Black. | 是杰森·布莱克签的 |
[34:53] | Quick Google search, | 上网谷歌了一下 |
[34:54] | you find out that Jason owns | 你发现杰森是 |
[34:55] | the Real McCoy. You snuck in that | 霹雳神偷的老板 你那天晚上遛进 |
[34:57] | night to confront him, but he booted you out. | 那家酒吧去与他对质 但是他把你轰了出去 |
[35:00] | Figured if he wouldn’t talk to me at the bar, | 我琢磨着既然他不肯在酒吧里跟我谈 |
[35:02] | I wouldn’t let walking away be an option. | 我就不能让他就这么一走了之 |
[35:05] | Look, I don’t know what you’re talking about, man. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[35:06] | I’ve never seen you before, and I did not take your money. | 我以前从来都没见过你 我也没拿过你的钱 |
[35:08] | You were in my attic, right? | 你去过我的阁楼 对吧 |
[35:09] | You found my cash, and I’m here to collect. | 你拿走了我藏着的钱 现在我来讨债了 |
[35:21] | I was gonna leave him, then he fought back. | 我本来已经准备丢下他走了的 但是他还手了 |
[35:35] | So I searched him… | 于是我搜了一下他身上的东西 |
[35:37] | found the deposit bag, took my money back. | 发现了那个存款袋 拿回了本就属于我的钱 |
[35:39] | It wasn’t yours to begin with. | 那钱一开始就不是你的 |
[35:41] | Think what you want… | 随你怎么想 |
[35:43] | but that money was my hope to start over. | 但是那笔钱是我重新开始的希望 |
[35:49] | A hope to meet my kid. | 见到我孩子的希望 |
[35:51] | He was born four months after I went in. | 我入狱后四个月 他就出生了 |
[35:53] | Yo, you were gonna start over with stolen money? | 你准备拿偷来的钱重新开始 |
[35:57] | I just wanted to do right by him. | 我只是想陪伴我的孩子长大 |
[36:00] | Hoist him up on my shoulders after his first ball game. | 在他的第一场球赛后 把他扛在肩膀上 |
[36:04] | Hold his hand on the way to the barber for his first haircut, | 在他第一次剪头发的时候 牵着他的手一起走去理发店 |
[36:06] | you know? | 你明白吗 |
[36:09] | Give him better than my dad gave me. | 做一个比我父亲更称职的父亲 |
[36:11] | The sins of the father | 父亲犯下的罪孽 |
[36:13] | are the shackles worn by their children. | 是孩子们的枷锁 |
[36:18] | Let’s hope your son is able to break free. | 希望你儿子能打破这些枷锁 |
[36:41] | Tough day? | 今天过得不顺 |
[36:43] | Yeah. Nothing that a good night’s sleep can’t fix. | 是啊 好好睡一觉就好了 |
[36:47] | I saw you with your father. | 我见到你和你父亲了 |
[36:49] | You want to talk? | 你想聊聊吗 |
[36:53] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[37:05] | You know, I only stood up to my dad once. | 我只反抗过我父亲一次 |
[37:07] | I was 15. | 我那时十五岁 |
[37:09] | And he, he just got home from work. | 他那时刚刚下班回家 |
[37:12] | My mom was cooking dinner in the kitchen. | 我母亲正在厨房里做晚饭 |
[37:15] | He started hassling her…verbally. | 他一进门就开始对她挑三拣四 |
[37:19] | Then he pushed her hard against the wall | 然后他把她推到墙上 |
[37:21] | and shattered this picture frame. | 撞碎了他的相框 |
[37:23] | My mom starts to cry. | 我母亲开始哭 |
[37:24] | And I could, I could hear from the living room. | 我在客厅就能听到她的哭声 |
[37:30] | Then he started to hit her. | 然后他就开始打她 |
[37:34] | And I, I just… | 我 |
[37:37] | I couldn’t listen to her cry anymore. | 我实在无法再忍受她的哭声了 |
[37:38] | So I got up | 于是我起身 |
[37:39] | and I grabbed a piece of broken glass off the floor | 抓起地上的一块碎玻璃 |
[37:43] | and…I yelled at him to get off her. | 然后吼着叫他放开她 |
[37:46] | And I said, “If you ever hurt me | 我是”如果你再敢打我 |
[37:50] | or her again… | 或是打她 |
[37:53] | I will kill you.” | 我就杀了你” |
[38:00] | Why do you go visit him? | 那你为什么要去探望他 |
[38:02] | I’m his son. | 我是他儿子 |
[38:05] | I feel obligated. | 我觉得这是我应尽的责任 |
[38:12] | Did you take care of your dad when he was sick? | 你父亲生病的时候是你照顾的他吗 |
[38:16] | No, no, my mother did that. | 不 不是 是我母亲 |
[38:19] | I wish I’d done more. | 我真希望自己当时能多做点 |
[38:23] | It’s just not fair, you know? | 这不公平 你知道吗 |
[38:26] | He doesn’t remember anything… | 他现在什么都不记得了 |
[38:29] | anything that he did to me. | 不记得他对我做过的一切 |
[38:32] | And I remember every curse, | 而我却记得他骂我的每一个字 |
[38:36] | every smack, every bruise. | 打我的每一巴掌 留下的每一处淤青 |
[38:40] | Everything. I remember all of it. | 一切一切对我来说都历历在目 |
[38:44] | You want an acknowledgement. | 你希望他能认出你 |
[38:48] | Or an apology, | 或是向你道歉 |
[38:49] | but with his fleeting memory, you can’t have that. | 但是以他现在的状况 恐怕是不可能了 |
[38:55] | I look at him now, and he’s old…and sick. | 我现在看着他 他又老又病 |
[39:00] | And I feel nothing. | 而我却毫无感觉 |
[39:04] | And it scares me. | 这让我觉得很害怕 |
[39:06] | I mean, what does that say about me as a person? | 我怎么会是个这样的人 |
[39:10] | You know, you’re supposed… | 每个人都应该 |
[39:11] | you’re supposed to love your parents. | 都应该爱自己的父母才对 |
[39:16] | So… | 所以 |
[39:23] | I guess I go because I want to… | 我猜我一直去探望他是因为 |
[39:27] | I want to feel something. | 我希望我能有所感觉 |
[39:33] | It looks like you feel something now. | 看起来你现在有所感觉了 |
[39:37] | Holding onto the anger isn’t gonna help you. | 抓住愤怒不忘是不会有帮助的 |
[39:40] | It’s so crazy, you know? | 这一切都太疯狂了 |
[39:44] | I’ve learned more about him now since he’s been sick | 他生病后我对他的了解 |
[39:49] | than when he was normal. | 比他健康时还多 |
[39:53] | Turns out, he’s just another case of history | 我发现他只不过是另一个 |
[39:55] | repeating itself, you know? | 历史重演而已 |
[40:01] | He was a victim, too. | 他也是个受害者 |
[40:05] | A little forgiveness…you can move on. | 只需一点点宽容 你就可以抛下过去了 |
[40:10] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[40:11] | Not just for him, Adam, | 不仅仅是为了他 亚当 |
[40:15] | for you. | 也为了你 |
[40:30] | Thought you guys might want this. | 我想你们也许会想拿回这个 |
[40:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:35] | Detective? | 警探 |
[40:38] | You got the guy? | 你抓到凶手了吗 |
[40:39] | Yeah. | 时代 |
[40:40] | Jason was a really good man. | 杰森真的是个好人 |
[40:42] | Who would want to hurt him? | 怎么会有人想要加害于他呢 |
[40:44] | It seems the past came back to haunt him. | 是他自己的过去回来找他了 |
[40:47] | Apparently, he stole ten grand out of someone’s attic | 显然 在你们曾经给别人装隔热材料时 |
[40:49] | when you guys used to lay insulation. | 他从某人的阁楼里偷了一万美金 |
[40:54] | You said you won it in Atlantic City. | 你说那钱是你在亚特兰大市赢来的 |
[40:57] | What’re you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[40:59] | The money. The last bit | 那笔钱呀 我们启动资金 |
[41:01] | of the start-up money. | 里的最后那笔钱 |
[41:02] | You said you won ten grand in AC. | 你说你在亚特兰大市赢了一万美金 |
[41:04] | – I did. – No. | -我确实赢了钱 -不 |
[41:06] | No, you laid insulation with him. You were there. | 不 你跟他一起去装的绝热材料 你也在场 |
[41:10] | You took that money. | 是你拿了那笔钱 |
[41:25] | We were so close | 我们离我们想要的梦想 |
[41:27] | to having everything that we wanted. | 如此接近 |
[41:30] | The money was…it was just sitting there. | 而那笔钱 就放在那 |
[41:31] | It should have been you. | 死的人应该是你 |
[41:38] | I didn’t think anyone would know. | 我没想到会有人知道这件事 |
[41:41] | Or that after all this time | 也没想到 |
[41:41] | anyone would come looking for it. | 过了这么久居然还会有人来找这笔钱 |
[41:44] | No one ever thinks that. | 没人会想到后果 |
[42:05] | What? | 怎么了 |
[42:06] | Ah, man, uh, I’m gonna regret saying this, | 天啊 我一定会后悔说这话的 |
[42:10] | but I totally understand if you want to walk away from this. | 但是如果你想走的话 我完全能理解 |
[42:16] | No hard feelings. | 不会难过的 |
[42:17] | I’m here, aren’t I? | 我就在这不是吗 |
[42:19] | I know, I just… | 我知道 我只是 |
[42:21] | you have to deal with all this baggage. | 我不想强迫你背着这些包袱 |
[42:23] | We all have baggage. | 每个人都有包袱 |
[42:28] | You just have to find someone | 你只是要找到一个 |
[42:30] | who you want to help you carry it. | 愿意帮你一起分担的人 |
[42:35] | I’m applying for the job. | 现在我来应征这份工作 |
[42:41] | Can I play you something? | 我可以给你放首歌吗 |
[42:42] | ‘Course. | 当然 |
[42:45] | This is the only thing I have of my dad’s. | 这是我唯一留下的我父亲的东西 |
[42:47] | The only thing I ever wanted. | 也是我唯一想要的东西 |
[42:49] | Favorite memory as a kid was | 我小时候最开心的记忆 |
[42:53] | going to the record store with him. | 就是和他一起去唱片店 |
[43:06] | That’d be another point for you. | 又给你加了一分 |
[43:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |