时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:20] | Hey, come on, man, just watch where you’re standing, please. | 行行好哥们 拜托你瞅准脚底别乱踩 |
[00:23] | Hey, sit over here. | 快过来坐 |
[00:24] | Hey, chill out, all right? | 别那么大火气 好吗 |
[00:30] | You stepped on my foot again. | 你又踩到我了 |
[00:32] | Please don’t do that, all right? | 能不能别再踩我了 |
[00:33] | Look, I’m sorry. Would you just relax? | 对不起 冷静点好吗 |
[00:45] | What the hell is your problem, man? | 你这人到底什么毛病 |
[00:46] | You stepped on my foot, like, three times. | 你都踩了我三次了 |
[00:48] | Just get out of my face. | 离我远点 |
[00:49] | I don’t want any trouble. | 我可不想惹麻烦 |
[00:50] | Hey, if you do it again, jackass, you’re a dead man. | 你要是敢再踩我一脚 混蛋 你就死定了 |
[00:52] | Yeah, whatever. | 随便吧 |
[00:59] | – I warned you, man. – Dude, it’s the bus. It’s not my fault. | -我警告过你 -是刹车太急 不是我的错 |
[01:02] | NYPD. Drop the knife! | 纽约警察 把刀放下 |
[01:03] | Go to hell! | 去死吧 |
[01:04] | Hey! Move! | 让开 |
[01:12] | Keep pressure on it. | 按住别松手 |
[01:14] | You’ll be okay. Call an ambulance. | 你会没事的 叫救护车 |
[01:16] | Get up. | 起来 |
[01:49] | Now that’s just wrong. | 这简直太变态了 |
[01:52] | What do we know? | 我们都掌握了什么情况 |
[01:53] | Not much. | 不多 |
[01:55] | Warehouse has been shut down since July. | 这间仓库从七月开始就关闭了 |
[01:57] | Security patrol spotted a busted gate a couple hours ago | 巡警几小时前看到仓库门遭到破坏 |
[02:00] | and called it in. | 便报了警 |
[02:01] | Some poor uni had the unique experience | 某位可怜的巡警”有幸”见证了 |
[02:03] | of finding this horror show. | 这一幕恐怖秀 |
[02:06] | They made no attempt to conceal the body. | 凶手根本没费心隐藏尸体 |
[02:09] | Whoever did this knew it would be found. | 他早就知道尸体会被发现 |
[02:11] | Well, they either didn’t care, | 要么是因为不在乎 |
[02:13] | or they were sending a rather emptic message. | 要么是为了传达一条令人作呕的信息 |
[02:16] | Check out the prison ink. | 快来看他的纹身 |
[02:18] | Our boy has gang ties. | 死者跟黑帮有勾结 |
[02:20] | “41-6-12” stands for D.P.L. | 41-6-12代表DPL |
[02:24] | Dios, Patria, Libertad. | 上帝 祖国 自由[西语] |
[02:26] | God, Fatherland, Liberty. | 上帝 祖国 自由 |
[02:28] | The Dominican National Motto. | 多米尼加的国训 |
[02:30] | Nobody loves a good dismemberment like the Latin street crews. | 拉丁街头帮派最喜欢搞肢解了 |
[02:40] | If this is gang-related, | 如果本案与黑帮有关 |
[02:43] | it may be more than murder. | 这可能不只是单纯的谋杀 |
[02:44] | It could be a declaration of war. | 还可能是宣战 |
[03:05] | Hello? Hello? | 喂 喂 |
[03:15] | Who was it? | 谁打来的 |
[03:16] | I don’t know; we got cut off. | 不知道 对方挂断了 |
[05:17] | Lovato! | 洛瓦托 |
[05:18] | Interrogation room, now. | 马上到审讯室来 |
[05:21] | I recognized your number on the vic’s caller I.D. | 我通过死者的来电显示认出了你的号码 |
[05:23] | I know it was you on the other end of that line. | 我知道那通电话是你打的 |
[05:25] | The phone log shows you called the vic 17 times today, | 电话记录显示你今天给死者打过17通电话 |
[05:28] | all within a few hours of the poor bastard being cut in half. | 而且都是在他被肢解的几小时内打的 |
[05:32] | Look, I didn’t do anything wrong. | 我没做错什么 |
[05:33] | Convince me. Who’s the body in that warehouse, | 证明你的清白 仓库的尸体是谁 |
[05:36] | and what’s your connection to him? | 你和他又有什么关系 |
[05:39] | What the hell’s going on, Lovato? | 这到底是怎么回事 洛瓦托 |
[05:42] | Vic’s name is Benny Madera. | 死者名叫本尼·马德拉 |
[05:44] | He was a part of a drug case I worked. | 他是我负责的贩毒案的涉案人员 |
[05:46] | Why did you call him today? | 你今天为什么要打电话给他 |
[05:47] | There was a new development. | 案子有新进展 |
[05:49] | You should have called your supervisor. | 你应该联系你的上级 |
[05:50] | I did. | 我联系了 |
[05:52] | I told my DEA liaison everything. | 我把所有情况都通知了缉毒联络人 |
[05:54] | You don’t believe me? | 你不相信我吗 |
[05:55] | Robert Hicks. Go check for yourself. | 他叫罗伯特·黑科斯 自己查去吧 |
[05:58] | I had a responsibility to tell Benny his life was in danger. | 我有责任告诉本尼他有生命危险 |
[06:01] | And how did you know that? | 你怎么知道 |
[06:03] | One of his associates made me as a cop this morning. | 他的一个同伙今早识破了我的警察身份 |
[06:06] | I warned you, man! | 我警告过你 |
[06:08] | Dude, it’s the bus. It’s not my fault. | 是刹车太急 不是我的错 |
[06:09] | – NYPD! Drop the knife! – Go to hell, man. | -纽约警察 把刀放下 -去死吧 |
[06:14] | I think I’m the reason why Benny’s dead. | 我觉得是我害死了本尼 |
[06:22] | Benny was known as Toro on the streets. | 本尼在帮派里被称作公牛 |
[06:24] | Benny the Bull. 33 years old. | 公牛本尼 三十三岁 |
[06:26] | He’s got priors for possession, distribution, assault, | 他有藏毒 贩毒 斗殴的前科 |
[06:30] | all kinds of weapons charges. | 还有各种持械控告 |
[06:32] | This guy’s been in and out of jail since he was 15 years old. | 他从十五岁开始就频繁地进出监狱 |
[06:34] | He was one of the subjects on an undercover narco case | 在我调到凶案组之前 他是我负责的 |
[06:36] | I was on before I got transferred into homicide. | 秘密缉毒案的线人之一 |
[06:39] | What was the assignment? | 你当时的任务是什么 |
[06:40] | Infiltrating a crew of local Trinitario gang members, | 渗透到当地多米尼加帮派的成员之中 |
[06:43] | gathering intel for a joint NYPD/DEA task force. | 为纽约警方和缉毒特遣小组搜集情报 |
[06:47] | Benny was an up-and-comer. | 本尼是个领导人物 |
[06:48] | He was well-respected and trusted by the other players. | 他深受其他成员的尊重和信任 |
[06:50] | He also had a good eye for fresh talent. | 他还对潜力新人具有伯乐的眼光 |
[06:52] | He was your way into the gang? | 你是通过他加入的帮派吗 |
[06:54] | It took me months to get under his radar, | 我当时花了一个月才引起他的注意 |
[06:56] | but as soon as I did, he took me under his wing. | 他刚一注意到我 就将我纳入麾下 |
[06:59] | After that, everybody knew me as Anita Castillo, | 从那之后 大家都叫我安妮塔·卡斯蒂罗 |
[07:01] | a member of Toro’s crew. | 知道我是本尼的手下 |
[07:03] | How long were you under? | 你卧底了多长时间 |
[07:05] | 17 months. | 十七个月 |
[07:08] | A long time to live your life as someone else. | 以别人的身份生活十七个月时间可不短 |
[07:10] | Must have seemed like an eternity. | 你肯定度日如年 |
[07:12] | I was building a strong case, | 我当时在为案子做扎实的铺垫 |
[07:14] | learning routines, making connections. | 学习常规 进行联络 |
[07:16] | Investigation was right on track, | 调查正在稳步开展 |
[07:17] | and then just like that, it was over. | 结果却戛然而止 |
[07:20] | Your cover was blown? | 你的身份暴露了吗 |
[07:21] | I had no other choice but to walk away. | 我别无选择 只得离开 |
[07:23] | As far as the Trinitarios were concerned, | 多米尼加帮派以为 |
[07:24] | Anita Castillo just disappeared. | 阿妮塔·卡斯蒂罗失踪了 |
[07:27] | And it would have stayed like that | 如果不是因为我今早乘公交 |
[07:28] | if I hadn’t taken the bus this morning. | 他们永远也不会知道真相 |
[07:31] | Didn’t even recognize her at first, | 我刚开始都没认出她 |
[07:32] | but the look in her eyes said | 但从她看我的眼神可以知道 |
[07:33] | she knew exactly who I was. | 她很清楚我的身份 |
[07:37] | And then I remembered where I saw her. | 这时我才想起在哪儿见过她 |
[07:43] | Toro sent me. | 公牛派我来的 |
[07:56] | Bye, Mama. | 再见 小妞 |
[07:59] | She looks good, huh? | 她看着不错吧 |
[08:06] | Toro sent me… with this. | 公牛派我送这个过来 |
[08:23] | Blood at the scene was a bust. | 现场的血迹没什么价值 |
[08:24] | It all came from a single donor, the vic. | 全部来自死者一人 |
[08:26] | Any prints? | 有指纹吗 |
[08:27] | A handful, but no hits in AFIS. | 很多 但在系统里没有匹配 |
[08:29] | I think they were just left by old warehouse employees. | 我估计是仓库以前的雇员留下的 |
[08:32] | Well, the Trinitarios do know how to clean up after themselves. | 多米尼加帮的人确实知道该怎样清场 |
[08:34] | You’re thinking someone in his own crew murdered him? | 你觉得凶手是团伙成员吗 |
[08:36] | He rolled out the red carpet for a narc. | 他帮助缉毒警打入内部 |
[08:38] | In gang culture, that’s a sin that can’t go unpunished. | 对于帮派来说 这种行为必须受到惩罚 |
[08:41] | What about the girl on the bus– could she have done this? | 那公车上那姑娘呢 会不会是她干的 |
[08:44] | Maybe, but not without the approval of a bigger player. | 有可能 但她也需要上级的指令 |
[08:46] | So, the question is, | 因此问题是 |
[08:47] | who did she report to after seeing you? | 她在发现你以后找谁汇报去了 |
[08:49] | Let’s pick her up and find out. | 找到她 问个清楚吧 |
[08:51] | We can’t. | 不行 |
[08:52] | I don’t know her name. | 我不知道她的名字 |
[08:55] | But you do know where she was sitting on the bus. | 但你知道她在公车上坐的位置 |
[08:58] | All right, I’ll call the MTA. | 好 我去通知交管局 |
[08:59] | You don’t have to. | 没必要 |
[09:00] | The stabbing made the bus a crime scene. | 刺杀事件让公车成了犯罪现场 |
[09:02] | It’s already parked in the impound lot. | 车已经在扣押车场了 |
[10:17] | Sid, take a look at this. | 希德 你看这个 |
[10:23] | Well, whatever it is, | 不管是什么 |
[10:24] | that’s certainly a unique shade of green. | 这玩意确实呈绿色 |
[10:26] | Not one of Mother Nature’s own? | 你是说这东西是人造的 |
[10:28] | Oh, perfect timing, Jo. | 来得真是时候 乔 |
[10:30] | Uh, there’s lots to tell you. | 有很多信息要跟你分享 |
[10:32] | Well, start by telling me how our victim ended up in two pieces. | 先说说死者是怎么被切成两半的吧 |
[10:35] | Of course. | 好的 |
[10:36] | Uh, the violent transection occurred between the rib cage and pelvis, | 凶手将被害人拦腰锯断 |
[10:40] | penetrating mostly soft tissue, | 大部分内脏和周围组织遭到破坏 |
[10:42] | but also severing the spinal column. | 遭殃的还有脊柱 |
[10:44] | There were significant breakaway spurs and splintering | 脊柱椎体的断缘 |
[10:46] | on the terminal side from where the vertebrae was cut. | 有大量散落的骨片和碎屑 |
[10:49] | That’s consistent with the force provided by a motor-driven saw. | 情况符合电锯伤的特征 |
[10:53] | But which kind? | 但是哪种呢 |
[10:54] | Periodic striations on the bone | 骨头上反复的条纹 |
[10:56] | rule out the circular or reciprocating varieties. | 排除了圆锯及往复锯 |
[11:00] | Leaving one likely culprit. | 那只剩下一种了 |
[11:01] | This man was cut in half by a chain saw. | 死者是被电锯锯开的 |
[11:04] | Even more disturbing, | 更阴森的是 |
[11:05] | the rawness of the surrounding flesh suggests that our victim | 周围的组织杂乱无章 说明被害人 |
[11:08] | was still alive when the sawing began. | 在被锯时还活着 |
[11:10] | Fortunately, | 幸运的是 |
[11:11] | the shock and massive blood loss wouldn’t have | 剧烈疼痛引起的休克和大量失血 |
[11:13] | – kept him that way for very long. – Right. | -不会让他活受罪很长时间 -对 |
[11:15] | Can you tell me why his legs are frozen | 能不能告诉我为什么他的腿会一直 |
[11:17] | in this kneeling position? | 保持跪下的姿势 |
[11:19] | Spontaneous onset of rigor as the result of cadaveric spasms. | 那是肌挛缩引起的尸僵现象 |
[11:23] | More specifically: tetany. | 具体地说就是手足抽搐 |
[11:24] | Muscle contractions caused by | 持续剧烈刺激 |
[11:26] | prolonged periods of continued stimulation. | 导致肌肉收缩 |
[11:28] | In this case, caused by | 在本案中 原因是 |
[11:30] | repetitive and deliberate electric shocks. | 蓄意重复的电击 |
[11:33] | He was tortured first? | 他之前还被折磨过 |
[11:35] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[11:36] | Confirmed by these electrical burns. | 有这些电灼伤为证 |
[11:41] | So what do you think caused these penetrating wounds? | 那这些穿透伤是怎么造成的 |
[11:43] | Not sure, but I’m hoping these green flakes I found | 不确定 但我希望在组织中找到的 |
[11:46] | embedded in the tissue will shed some light. | 这些绿色的薄片能告诉我们答案 |
[11:50] | Little heads up on the slasher flick would be nice. | 怎么没人提醒我开机画面这么恐怖呢 |
[11:55] | Got something, Adam? | 有发现了吗 亚当 |
[11:56] | Well, yeah, besides nightmares for the next three weeks. | 是啊 还送了我未来三周的噩梦 |
[11:59] | Okay, we got a CODIS hit on our mystery girl from the bus. | 在数据库查到公车上那名神秘女子了 |
[12:02] | DNA on her soda straw is a match to Carmen Vega. | 汽水吸管上的DNA与卡门·维嘉符合 |
[12:06] | Rap sheet a mile long and known gang tie to the Trinitarios. | 此人旧案累累 是多米尼加帮的成员 |
[12:10] | Good work. | 干得好 |
[12:10] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[12:20] | Carmen Vega, NYPD! | 卡门·维嘉 我们是纽约警局的 |
[12:22] | Stop! | 站住 |
[12:33] | Stop! | 别跑 |
[12:42] | Carmen, give up! Give up! | 卡门 放弃吧 别跑了 |
[12:52] | It’s over, Carmen. | 结束了 卡门 |
[12:54] | Get down on the ground now | 趴在地上 |
[12:55] | and put your hands up! | 把手举起来 |
[12:58] | Don’t do it. | 别这样 |
[13:00] | It’s too far; you won’t make it! | 太远了 你跳不过去的 |
[13:33] | Yeah, Lovato– she’s a pretty good cop. | 对 洛瓦托是个很优秀的警察 |
[13:36] | She’s got a bright future. | 前途一片光明 |
[13:38] | Agreed. | 同意 |
[13:39] | Thank you for meeting with us, Agent Hicks. | 感谢你抽空见我们 黑科斯探员 |
[13:41] | Much appreciated. | 非常感谢 |
[13:43] | Heard you had a little falling out with Carmen Vega earlier today. | 听说你今天和卡门·维嘉有点口角 |
[13:48] | Young woman made a bad decision, paid for it with her life. | 小姑娘做了错误的决定 结果命丧黄泉了 |
[13:53] | Gallows humor– occupational hazard, I guess. | 大难降临还乱来 职业病吧 |
[13:56] | We believe Carmen ran | 我们认为卡门逃跑 |
[13:57] | because she’s involved with Benny Madera’s murder. | 是因为她与本尼·马德拉遇害一事有关 |
[14:00] | I heard that, too. | 我也听说如此 |
[14:01] | Carmen may have been connected to Benny’s murder, | 卡门或许和本尼遇害有关 |
[14:03] | but she didn’t act alone. | 但她并非一人犯案 |
[14:04] | We need background information on her associates. | 我们得查明她的同伙的背景资料 |
[14:07] | Let me show you what I’ve got. | 我给你们看看资料吧 |
[14:09] | Come on in. | 来 |
[14:12] | Trinitarios– | 多米尼加帮 |
[14:13] | one of the fastest-growing gangs on the East Coast. | 东海岸扩张速度最快的帮派之一 |
[14:17] | And one of the most violent. | 也是最暴力的 |
[14:19] | They originated inside the New York Department of Corrections? | 他们最初是在纽约惩治局内部兴起的吧 |
[14:22] | Yeah, as a protection squad for Dominican inmates. | 对 那时他们为多米尼加狱友成立了保护组 |
[14:25] | They got tired of working for other gangs. | 他们不想再为其他帮派效力 |
[14:27] | They decided to unify on the streets under their own identity. | 所以决定把街道统一自己管辖 |
[14:30] | Now they got a presence in neighborhoods all over the city, | 现在整个城市都是他们的地盘 |
[14:33] | and they’re starting to spread to the suburbs. | 而且还准备向郊外扩张 |
[14:35] | Anywhere they can sell their drugs and guns. | 任何可以销售枪支毒品的地方 |
[14:37] | As long as they do, Mexican and Colombian cartels | 只要他们还在 墨西哥和哥伦比亚的贩毒集团 |
[14:40] | will keep providing them with product. | 就会持续为他们提供货源 |
[14:42] | Where does Benny fit in? | 本尼是个什么职位 |
[14:44] | Benny? | 本尼吗 |
[14:45] | Middle management in a splinter crew | 从华盛顿高地分出来的 |
[14:48] | out of Washington Heights. | 小派别的中层管理人员 |
[14:49] | He had a dozen or so runners, drug dealers working for him. | 他手下有十来个跑腿的和贩毒的 |
[14:53] | Who did he take orders from? | 他的直属上级是谁 |
[14:54] | Well, my best guess is | 我猜是 |
[14:56] | one of these three mystery lowlifes. | 这三个神秘混蛋之一 |
[14:58] | Lovato was supposed to find out who they were, | 洛瓦托的工作本是查明他们的身份 |
[15:00] | but Benny– | 但本尼 |
[15:01] | he was always very careful. | 他一直都很小心谨慎 |
[15:03] | Never mentioned a name or anything else | 从不提及任何可能会暴露他老大的 |
[15:05] | that would expose who was above him. | 名字和事物 |
[15:07] | What do we know about Carmen Vega? | 那卡门·维嘉的情况呢 |
[15:09] | Low-level foot soldier. | 低级别的小喽啰 |
[15:10] | Not much street cred to speak of. | 没什么街头信誉 |
[15:12] | Seeing Lovato on that bus | 看见洛瓦托在那辆巴士上 |
[15:14] | provided the perfect opportunity to change that. | 是改变这一现状的绝佳机会 |
[15:17] | Carmen was the only one who knew Lovato’s real identity. | 只有卡门一个人知道洛瓦托的真实身份 |
[15:20] | And that Benny had vouched for a cop. | 也知道本尼为警察效力 |
[15:22] | Sharing information with the right person | 和一个正确的人分享消息 |
[15:25] | would have ensured her instant career advancement. | 可以保证她的职业有飞速发展 |
[15:28] | Mm-hmm. Have a seat. | 没错 坐吧 |
[15:32] | So what about Detective Lovato’s safety? | 那洛瓦托警探现在安全吗 |
[15:38] | I need to know they won’t target her next. | 我需要知道他们接下来的目标不是她 |
[15:40] | Well, even the Trinitarios wouldn’t cross that line. | 即使是多米尼加帮也不会越界 |
[15:43] | Going after a cop would bring too much heat. | 追杀警察带来的麻烦可不少 |
[15:46] | And even if they wanted to, | 即使他们想这么做 |
[15:48] | they’re not gonna get the chance. | 也没机会 |
[15:51] | Why’s that? | 为什么 |
[15:52] | Well, in a few days, | 过几天 |
[15:53] | a grand jury is gonna hand down | 大陪审团就会对多米尼加帮提出 |
[15:54] | a RICO indictment on the Trinitarios. | 反诈骗腐败组织犯罪的起诉 |
[15:57] | 60 counts, 21 defendants. | 60项罪名 21名被告 |
[15:59] | And once they flip, | 一旦他们稍有动作 |
[16:01] | we’re looking at, uh, two dozen bonus convictions. | 我们就能找到二十几项额外定罪 |
[16:05] | Look, I’m sorry about Carmen and Benny, | 我对卡门和本尼的事很抱歉 |
[16:07] | but if they weren’t dead already, they’d be spending | 但如果他们还没死 那就得 |
[16:09] | the rest of their miserable lives behind bars. | 在监狱里渡过余下悲惨的人生了 |
[16:12] | That doesn’t change the fact that we have a murder to solve. | 那也改变不了要破一桩谋杀案的事实 |
[16:14] | I think Benny was killed to send a message to the Trinitarios | 我觉得本尼被杀传达了一条讯息 |
[16:19] | not to make the same mistake. | 告诫多米尼加帮不要重蹈覆辙 |
[16:20] | Whoever did it wanted people in his crew talking about it. | 凶手想让这件事成为帮内热议主题 |
[16:23] | We need to find out what they’re saying. | 我们得查出他们在议论什么 |
[16:25] | If there’s chatter on the streets, I got a C.I. | 如果在街边有纷纷传言 我身边有个 |
[16:28] | in my bag that’s gonna tell us all about it. | 耳聪目明的线人 |
[18:07] | Raymond wants to tell you something | 雷蒙德想告诉你一些 |
[18:08] | about the Benny Madera murder. | 有关本尼·马德拉谋杀的内幕 |
[18:10] | Come on. | 快点 |
[18:11] | Come on. | 少磨蹭 |
[18:15] | I’m listening. | 洗耳恭听 |
[18:19] | Okay, if I was a cop, | 如果我是警察 |
[18:20] | I’d be looking for a boy named Toasty. | 我就会去找一个叫追风的男孩 |
[18:22] | Toasty? | 追风 |
[18:23] | He’s been in Benny’s crew for about a year. | 他给本尼当了快一年的小弟 |
[18:26] | Real name is Hector. | 真名叫海克托 |
[18:27] | I don’t remember his last name. | 我不记得他姓什么 |
[18:29] | How’d you know Hector was involved in Benny’s murder? | 你怎么知道Hector和Benny的谋杀有关 |
[18:37] | Toasty’s got a big mouth, okay? | 追风是个大嘴巴 |
[18:39] | He’s been bragging about doing Toro with | 他一直吹嘘自己在曼哈顿西区的仓库里 |
[18:41] | a chain saw in some warehouse on the West Side. | 用电锯宰了公牛 |
[18:44] | Where’d you hear that? | 你从哪里听说的 |
[18:46] | Around the way. | 就在附近 |
[18:47] | Come on. | 得了吧 |
[18:48] | All right, all right, go wait by the car. | 好了好了 回车旁等着 |
[18:51] | Look, the kid’s got a bad attitude, | 这孩子态度是不好 |
[18:53] | but he’s the real deal. | 但货真价实 |
[18:55] | When it comes to reliable information, | 谈到要可靠的信息 |
[18:57] | he’s batting a thousand. | 他很有一套 |
[18:59] | If Raymond said he heard | 如果雷蒙德听说是 |
[19:01] | Toasty killed Benny, trust me, that’s who did. | 追风杀了本尼 相信我 那就是了 |
[19:12] | What do you got, Sheldon? | 有什么情况 谢尔顿 |
[19:13] | The trace from the electrical burns on Benny’s chest | 本尼胸前的电击灼伤来自于 |
[19:16] | is automotive paint. | 汽车涂料 |
[19:18] | As you know, manufacturers use slightly different | 你知道 厂商对各车型都会用 |
[19:20] | paint components and pigments for each model made. | 略微不同的颜料成分和色素 |
[19:22] | They also change the formulas every year. | 每年还会换配方 |
[19:24] | Right. | 没错 |
[19:25] | So I ran the sample through the diffractometer, | 所以我用衍射计检测了样本 |
[19:27] | then compared the isolated phases to the various OEM databases. | 然后和各原始设备厂商数据库做独立比较 |
[19:30] | Came back as a GM color called Seamist Green– | 结果显示为通用汽车的海雾绿 |
[19:34] | aka Springfield Green and Pinehurst Green. | 又称春田绿和松林绿 |
[19:36] | That formulation was only used in 1972, | 这个配方只在1972年时使用 |
[19:38] | but on eight of GM’s most popular. | 但在八大最受欢迎的通用车上都有 |
[19:40] | Skylark, Firebird, Camaro, just to name a few. | 云雀 火鸟 卡玛洛等等 |
[19:43] | Run them through DMV, compare registrations | 去车管局调查 将注册信息 |
[19:45] | to known associates of the Trinitario street gang. | 和已知的多米尼加帮街头党同伙作比对 |
[19:48] | Anything else you can give me to narrow this down? | 你还能给我一些信息缩小范围吗 |
[19:52] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[19:54] | Hey, Raymond. | 雷蒙德 |
[19:55] | Toasty own a green car? | 追风有绿色车吗 |
[19:57] | Yeah, a Buick. | 是的 一辆别克 |
[19:59] | Bought it off his old man. | 从父亲那里买来的 |
[20:02] | Refine your search to only ’72 Buicks. | 只用检索72年的别克车 |
[20:04] | Title transferred to a Hector from an owner | 名户转移给了某个海克托 |
[20:06] | of the same last name. | 前车主的姓氏和他相同 |
[20:08] | Okay, I’m on it. | 好的 我去查 |
[20:10] | What’s, uh, what’s going on? | 发 发生了什么 |
[20:12] | Looks like Raymond’s hitting streak might still stand. | 看来雷蒙德的情报仍很可靠 |
[20:26] | Hector “Toasty” Mendez. | 海克托·门德斯 外号追风 |
[20:29] | This guy should get a gold medal in the felony Olympics. | 这家伙在重罪奥运会上可以拿金牌了 |
[20:32] | He’s got 17 arrests this year | 今年被捕了17次 |
[20:34] | and two open drug warrants to boot. | 身上还有2张尚有效的毒品搜捕令 |
[20:36] | If he killed Benny, warrants are the least of his worries. | 如果他杀了本尼 就不用操心搜捕令了 |
[20:38] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[20:40] | I never would have pegged you as an undercover. | 我从不知道你还当过卧底 |
[20:42] | I guess that’s kind of the point though, isn’t it? | 我猜那才是重点 对吗 |
[20:46] | Yeah. Kinda. | 算是吧 |
[20:52] | You know, the view inside wasn’t what I expected. | 深入内部的所见与我想的并不同 |
[20:57] | After a while, targets stop looking like targets | 不久 目标看起来已不像目标 |
[20:59] | and they started looking like… | 他们开始像 |
[21:03] | ordinary people. | 普通人 |
[21:04] | Ordinary people who sell drugs to kids | 是卖毒品给孩子 |
[21:07] | and solve their problems with a chain saw. | 用电锯解决问题的普通人 |
[21:09] | Boys like that get recruited as young as nine. | 那样的人在九岁时就被招入伙了 |
[21:13] | Now, that’s not an excuse | 那并不是 |
[21:14] | for what they grow up to become and things that they do. | 他们变成这样 做这些事的借口 |
[21:18] | They join ’cause they want to feel loved, accepted, safe. | 他们加入是因为渴望被爱 被认同和安全感 |
[21:22] | Things they don’t feel at home. | 那些是在家里感受不到的 |
[21:23] | Things I didn’t feel at home. | 是我在家里感受不到的 |
[21:26] | You found a better way. | 你找到了更好的出路 |
[21:28] | I got lucky. | 是我运气好 |
[21:30] | Went to go live with my abuela. | 我去和祖母住了 |
[21:32] | She made my brothers and me feel special, protected. | 她让我和我的兄弟感受到特别和安全感 |
[21:37] | But it came pretty damn close. | 但也就差一点 |
[21:39] | Flip of a coin, I wouldn’t be sitting in a cop car, | 就一线之隔 我就有可能不是坐在警车里 |
[21:42] | I’d be running from it. | 而是在躲避警车的追赶 |
[21:44] | That doesn’t mean we should take it easy | 那不意味着我们该 |
[21:45] | on the ones who weren’t so lucky. | 对没能像你这么幸运的人心慈手软 |
[21:47] | Somebody breaks the law, they get locked up. | 有人犯了法 被抓了起来 |
[21:49] | End of story. | 一生就交代了 |
[21:51] | But not all offenders are the same. | 但不是所有的罪犯都一样 |
[21:54] | People can surprise you sometimes. | 有时候一些人会让你惊讶 |
[21:58] | What about Benny Madera? | 那本尼·马德拉呢 |
[21:59] | Did he surprise you? | 他让你惊讶了吗 |
[23:11] | – Gracias, papi. – Mira, mami chula. | -谢了 帅哥 -慢着 美女 |
[23:15] | You want my money… | 想拿我的钱 |
[23:17] | …you’re gonna have to earn it the hard way. | 就要拿得有诚意 |
[23:22] | Was that hard enough? | 够有诚意的吧 |
[23:32] | You handle yourself real good, chica. | 你很厉害 美女 |
[23:36] | I’m good at a lot of things. | 我做许多事都很厉害 |
[23:41] | Cómo te llamas? | 你叫什么名字 |
[23:42] | Anita. | 阿妮塔 |
[23:44] | I’m Benny. | 我叫本尼 |
[23:46] | Mi amigos call me Toro. | 但我的朋友都叫我公牛 |
[23:48] | Interested in being my friend, Anita? | 想做我的朋友吗 阿妮塔 |
[23:52] | Friends I got. | 朋友我有 |
[23:54] | A job’s what I need. | 缺得是工作 |
[23:58] | I’ll make you a deal. | 我来跟你打个赌 |
[24:01] | Beat me… | 赢了我 |
[24:03] | …and I’ll put you to work. | 我就给你个工作 |
[24:10] | Rack ’em. | 摆球吧 |
[24:22] | There’s our guy. | 那是我们找的人 |
[24:26] | Truchas! Five-O! | 小心 条子 |
[24:35] | Cierra la puerta! | 关门 |
[24:51] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[24:51] | Yeah, never better. | 再好没有了 |
[24:53] | Cochina! | 你这个贱人 |
[24:56] | Hey! Moron, one more word out of you, | 蠢货 你再不闭嘴 |
[24:58] | and I’m gonna duct tape your mouth shut. | 我就用胶带封上你的嘴 |
[25:11] | We’ve got you at 25 vials of crack, Toasty. | 我们在你身上找到了25瓶可卡因 |
[25:14] | Those drugs weren’t mine. | 不是我的 |
[25:15] | They were in your pockets, Hector. | 是在你兜里发现的 海克托 |
[25:18] | I was holding them for a friend. | 我只是帮朋友拿一下 |
[25:20] | You’ve got an answer for everything. | 你真是对答如流啊 |
[25:22] | So tell me why you murdered Benny Madera. | 那你告诉我为什么要谋杀本尼·马德拉 |
[25:24] | Hells, no, you ain’t pinning that on me. | 怎么会 你不是要它归罪在我头上吧 |
[25:27] | Then who did kill Benny? | 那是谁杀了本尼 |
[25:29] | All I know is what I heard. | 我只是道听途说 |
[25:30] | The Bull got got, ’cause he was played by the hot lady cop. | 他被杀 都是因为被惹火女警给耍了 |
[25:35] | We found your green Buick. | 我们找到了你的绿色别克 |
[25:36] | Great, ’cause I lost it. | 太好了 因为我把它丢了 |
[25:38] | When do I get it back? | 什么时候能拿回来 |
[25:39] | Never. | 拿不回来了 |
[25:40] | It was recovered from an abandoned lot in Queens. | 它是在皇后区废弃空地上找到的 |
[25:42] | Somebody doused the interior with gasoline | 有人在里面洒了汽油 |
[25:44] | and set it on fire. | 放了一把火 |
[25:46] | Most likely in an attempt to destroy evidence. | 应该是要意图毁掉证据 |
[25:50] | But, you know, | 但是 |
[25:50] | the beauty of a 1972 Buick is | 1972年的别克的好处就在于 |
[25:53] | very few plastic parts. | 它的塑料零件非常少 |
[25:56] | Means the fire spread nice and slow. | 就是说火烧得很慢 |
[25:59] | Gave the FDNY plenty of time to put out the blaze | 给纽约消防局大把时间 |
[26:02] | before the car and its contents were completely burned. | 在车被完全烧毁前把火灭掉 |
[26:10] | Guess what we found in your trunk. | 知道我们在你车上找到了什么吗 |
[26:13] | The jumper cables and battery used to torture Benny. | 你用来折磨本尼的车用电线和电池 |
[26:17] | As well as the chain saw used to cut him in half | 还有你在他活着的时候把他 |
[26:19] | while he was still alive. | 锯成两半的电锯 |
[26:21] | You got a clever explanation for that, Hector? | 你还能对答如流吗 海克托 |
[26:24] | I had nothing to do with those things, I swear. | 我跟这些一点儿关系也没有 我发誓 |
[26:26] | Then why were they in your car? | 但为什么证据会在你车里 |
[26:27] | Other day my homegirl Carmen stops by my place. | 有一天我的朋友卡门来我家 |
[26:31] | Says she needs to borrow my ride to run some errands, | 说她需要借我的车去办事 |
[26:33] | so I gave it to her, | 我就给了她 |
[26:34] | but she never brought it back. | 从此她就没有拿回来过 |
[26:37] | Who knows? | 谁知道呢 |
[26:38] | Maybe it was Carmen who sawed off the Bull. | 也许是卡门把他锯成两半的 |
[26:41] | Too bad you can’t ask her. | 真遗憾你不能问她了 |
[26:43] | So you’re blaming Benny’s murder on Carmen? | 这么说你认为是卡门干得 |
[26:45] | Just keeping it real, Detective. | 现实点儿 警探 |
[26:47] | Call me Honest Abe. | 就叫我 诚实的亚伯吧 |
[26:49] | “I cannot tell a lie”. | 我是不会说谎的 |
[26:50] | That was George Washington. | 那是乔治·华盛顿说的 |
[26:53] | Same difference. | 有啥区别 |
[26:59] | What’s her problem? | 她怎么回事儿 |
[27:02] | We got the guy. | 我们都抓到人了 |
[27:30] | L, want to talk about it? | 洛 你想谈谈吗 |
[27:32] | No. | 不想 |
[27:34] | Hey, come on, you’re gonna have to | 你迟早要向我 |
[27:34] | come clean with me sooner or later. | 坦白交代的吧 |
[27:36] | Is there something that you want to know? | 你是想知道什么吗 |
[27:38] | Go ahead. | 来吧 |
[27:39] | Ask me. | 问我 |
[27:40] | All right. | 好吧 |
[27:42] | Your relationship with Benny | 你和本尼的关系 |
[27:43] | was more than professional, wasn’t it? | 不只是警察和线人关系吧 对吗 |
[27:44] | Go to hell, Flack. | 去死吧 弗莱克 |
[27:45] | Oh, come on. | 别这样 |
[27:47] | Am I wrong? | 我说错了吗 |
[27:49] | Because from where I stand, | 因为依我看 |
[27:50] | it looks to me like you’re taking Benny’s death | 你对本尼的死 |
[27:52] | a little more personal than maybe you should. | 反应很强烈 |
[27:54] | Damn right I’m gonna take Benny’s murder personally. | 没错 我要亲手抓住真凶 |
[27:56] | Because you had feelings for him? | 因为你喜欢过他吗 |
[27:58] | Because I owe him my life. | 因为我欠他一条命 |
[28:12] | I know, Anita. | 我知道了 阿妮塔 |
[28:14] | I know what you really are. | 我知道你的真实身份 |
[28:15] | A cop. | 警察 |
[28:16] | That’s crazy. | 你疯了 |
[28:18] | – You know I would never front like that. – Stop. | -你知道我不会那么做的 -别说了 |
[28:23] | I’m not mad. | 我没疯 |
[28:26] | I understand you did what you had to do. | 我知道你身不由己 |
[28:28] | It’s the way this game is played. | 这就是游戏法则 |
[28:36] | I just wish it had been anybody but you. | 我只是不希望会是你 |
[28:40] | You’re better than all this, Benny. | 你可以更好的 本尼 |
[28:41] | You have to know that. | 你要知道这一点 |
[28:49] | You have to walk away, chula. | 你得走了 亲爱的 |
[28:52] | And never show your face around here again, | 再也不要回来 |
[28:54] | ’cause if you do there’s only one way out | 因为如果你回来 只会有一个结局 |
[28:55] | for either one of us– | 我们其中一个人 |
[28:58] | that’s with blood. | 血溅当场 |
[29:02] | How’d he make you as a cop? | 他怎么知道你是警察的 |
[29:03] | He never told me. | 他从未说过 |
[29:04] | He didn’t tell anybody else either. | 他也没告诉别人 |
[29:06] | Because if he would have, | 假如他那么做了 |
[29:07] | I would’ve been hanging in that warehouse right next to him. | 我就会成为仓库里吊在他旁边的人 |
[29:10] | So the whole time you were busy playing Benny, | 所以一直以来你忙于算计他 |
[29:12] | he was busy falling in love with you. | 而他却忙于爱上你 |
[29:13] | That’s why I was relieved to walk away. | 所以我离开他后觉得释然 |
[29:16] | Different time, different place, | 换个时间 换个地点 |
[29:18] | something might have happened between us. | 也许我跟他还有戏 |
[29:20] | But my job means more to me than just about anything. | 但我的工作比其他任何事都重要 |
[29:23] | So if you think for one second | 所以如果你认为我会 |
[29:24] | I would do anything to jeopardize that, you’re crazy. | 冒丢工作的危险做任何事 你就是疯了 |
[30:23] | The fire obliterated the interior of the car | 大火烧毁了车的内部 |
[30:25] | along with any trace that might’ve been in it. | 连同所有可用线索 |
[30:28] | I did, though, uh, get a partial print on the door handle. | 但我从门把手上找到一个不完整指纹 |
[30:31] | All right, good. Maybe we’ll get lucky with AFIS. | 很好 也许我们能在系统里找到匹配 |
[30:33] | What about the saw? | 锯子呢 |
[30:34] | Eh, this blade’s covered in blood, | 锯齿上全是血 |
[30:36] | tissue, bone fragments. | 组织 骨头碎片 |
[30:39] | I’ll bet the farm, it comes back to Benny Madera. | 我以身家性命打赌 都是本尼·马德拉的 |
[30:41] | Well, looks like we got our murder weapon. | 看起来我们找到了凶器 |
[30:42] | Yeah, but the heat melted the plastic handles | 嗯 但高温熔化了塑料把手 |
[30:45] | and any chance of pulling a print off of ’em. | 所以也不可能取到指纹了 |
[30:47] | Same thing with the jumper cables. | 跨接电缆也是这样 |
[30:52] | But at least now we know what caused the vic’s chest wounds. | 但至少我们知道了死者胸部伤痕的致因 |
[30:56] | Green paint flakes could’ve transferred to the vic’s wound | 绿漆碎片可能是从负极电夹上 |
[30:58] | from the negative polarity clamp… | 沾到死者身上的 |
[31:00] | Which gets connected to the metal ground of the car… | 之后又沾到车内金属板上的 |
[31:04] | sometimes covered in paint. | 某种带漆物体 |
[31:06] | We got some trace Hawkes found on our vic. | 霍克在死者身上发现了一些痕迹 |
[31:09] | Question is, what the hell is this? | 问题是 这又是什么鬼东西 |
[31:11] | Looks like some sort of melted plastic. | 像是什么熔化掉的塑料 |
[31:13] | You think it’s connected? | 你认为这与本案有关 |
[31:15] | I’m not sure, but I will find out. | 不确定 我会调查 |
[31:22] | Not your first time with a chain saw? | 你不是第一次用电锯吧 |
[31:25] | I’m from Montana, Mac– if I hadn’t left, | 我是蒙大拿州人 麦克 如果我没离家 |
[31:27] | I’d probably be a lumberjack right now. | 我现在很可能是个伐木工呢 |
[31:29] | Okay, check this out. | 好了 看看这个 |
[31:30] | Sid said that Benny Madera was cut on a horizontal axis, | 希德说本尼·马德拉被横腰截断 |
[31:34] | one inch above the iliac crest of his pelvis. | 就在骨盆髂骨嵴上方一英寸处 |
[31:36] | Directionality of the blade marks and striations | 从锯痕的方向和骨骼切面纹来看 |
[31:39] | on the bone would suggest that the incision was initiated | 凶手是从死者身体右侧 |
[31:43] | on his right lateral side. | 开始锯的 |
[31:45] | Why does that matter? | 这个发现的意义何在 |
[31:46] | Well, our only suspect, | 目前唯一的嫌疑人 |
[31:47] | Hector “Toasty” Mendez is right-handed. | 追风惯用右手 |
[31:51] | Okay. | 看吧 |
[31:54] | Cutting from the left, | 如果先锯身体左侧 |
[31:55] | he wouldn’t have had any leverage over the saw. | 他就会拿不稳锯子 |
[31:59] | Resulting in a less consistent and level cut trajectory. | 就会锯得不顺畅 截面也会因此改变 |
[32:02] | Right. But if he was left-handed, | 对 但如果他惯用左手 |
[32:04] | and his dominant hand was guiding the saw, | 用左手来操控锯子 |
[32:06] | then leverage wouldn’t have been an issue, | 就不会锯不稳了 |
[32:08] | and he could’ve made a straight, steady cut. | 就能锯得又平又稳 |
[32:10] | Well, I’m not sure that’s enough to rule out Hector entirely. | 也不一定就能完全排除海克托啊 |
[32:13] | I knew you were gonna say that, so try this on for size. | 就知道你会这么说 做个身高测试吧 |
[32:16] | The easiest way to make a steady cut with a 20-pound chain saw | 平稳操作20磅重的锯子 最容易的方法是 |
[32:20] | is to keep your elbows down and hold the blade | 弯下手肘 锯齿对向你的 |
[32:22] | directly in front of you. | 正前方 |
[32:25] | Lines up perfectly. | 一条完美直线 |
[32:26] | Lucky for us if Hector Mendez was over six feet tall, | 海克托·门德斯身高要是超过2米就好了 |
[32:29] | which he isn’t. | 可惜不是 |
[32:33] | He’s only five-foot-six. | 他只有1米87 |
[32:35] | He could’ve been standing on something, too. | 他也可能是站在物体上锯的啊 |
[32:37] | Not according to the blood spatter at the scene. | 从现场鲜血飞溅状况来看不可能 |
[32:38] | There was no void in the floor. | 地上没有物体阻隔现象 |
[32:42] | Hector was telling the truth. | 海克托说的是实话 |
[32:45] | He didn’t kill Benny. | 他没杀本尼 |
[33:47] | If Hector Mendez didn’t kill Benny, who did? | 如果海克托没杀本尼 又会是谁 |
[33:50] | Let’s ask the person who accused him in the first place. | 问一开始说他是凶手的那个人吧 |
[33:53] | Hicks’ confidential informant, Raymond? | 希克斯的线人 雷蒙德对吗 |
[33:55] | Well, either he got bad information on the street | 他要么是收到了错误的内幕消息 |
[33:57] | or was flat-out lying to cover for somebody else. | 要么就纯粹是为了保护他人而撒谎 |
[34:00] | I would say smart money’s | 我觉得你的第二个分析 |
[34:01] | on option number two. | 是正确的 |
[34:02] | The melted plastic from the trunk of the Buick was | 别克后备箱里找到的熔化塑料 |
[34:04] | a heavyweight poncho made of ethylene vinyl acetate. | 是一种由乙烯制成的重雨披 |
[34:07] | Benny’s blood was all over it. | 上面全是本尼的血迹 |
[34:09] | Killer must’ve been wearing it while he was cutting him up. | 凶手锯他时一定是穿着这雨披 |
[34:19] | The plastic distorted when it was exposed to the heat, | 塑料遇热就变形了 |
[34:21] | encasing several items that were balled-up inside– | 雨披包裹着许多物品 |
[34:24] | leather gloves and a bloody rag | 皮手套和血淋淋的破布 |
[34:27] | with one eyelash attached. | 还粘上了一根睫毛 |
[34:29] | The poncho and the gloves | 雨披和手套 |
[34:30] | protected the killer’s clothing and hands from blood spatter | 使凶手衣服和双手沾不到飞溅血滴 |
[34:32] | but not their face. | 可是护不到脸 |
[34:34] | So they wiped their face with the rag, | 所以凶手用破布擦脸 |
[34:36] | rolled it up inside the poncho with the gloves, | 再连同手套一起卷进了雨披 |
[34:38] | and hoped that the car fire would destroy it. | 想着烧车时能一并毁掉 |
[34:40] | Right, which would’ve worked if the flames had reached the trunk, | 是啊 如果火焰烧到了后备箱的话 |
[34:42] | but the samples were only exposed to indirect heat. | 但那些东西只是间接受热而已 |
[34:45] | So I was able to extract two distinct | 所以我从物品纤维里 |
[34:48] | DNA profiles from the fibers. | 提取到了两处有用的DNA |
[34:49] | One from Benny Madera’s blood. | Benny Madera的血渍算一处 |
[34:51] | The other from the epithelials transferred | 另一处是凶手擦脸时 |
[34:53] | when the killer was wiping his face. | 留在布上的表皮组织 |
[34:55] | Now, the heat did cause the cells to lyse, | 高温的确导致了细胞溶解 |
[34:56] | but I was able to get a complete profile. | 但我还是找到了完整资料 |
[34:58] | Okay, tell me you found a CODIS match. | 快告诉我你在系统里找到了匹配 |
[35:00] | Yes, ma’am. | 好的 |
[35:02] | Raymond Cruz. | 雷蒙德·科鲁兹 |
[35:05] | Raymond wants to tell you something about the Benny Madera murder. | 雷蒙德想向你透露杀害本尼·马德拉凶手的情况 |
[35:09] | Hicks’ C.I. tortured and murdered Benny Madera. | 是希克斯的线人对本尼·马德拉先拷打后残杀 |
[35:22] | Science doesn’t lie, Raymond, | 科学是不会骗人的 雷蒙德 |
[35:23] | no matter how long you stare at it. | 不论你盯着它看多久 |
[35:26] | DNA proves you killed Benny Madera, | DNA匹配证明你杀了本尼·马德拉 |
[35:27] | there’s no question about that. | 这是毫无疑问的 |
[35:31] | Then what the hell is your question? | 那你到底是想问什么 |
[35:33] | I want to know why. | 我想知道为什么 |
[35:35] | Was it because Benny invited an undercover cop into the crew? | 是因为本尼招了个警察卧底入会吗 |
[35:40] | That’s why he got the jumper cables. | 那的确是他被电击的原因 |
[35:43] | But that’s not the reason he had to die. | 但他不是因此而得死 |
[35:45] | What was? | 是为什么 |
[35:46] | Payback. | 还旧债 |
[35:50] | Eight months ago, DEA busts down my door, | 8个月前 禁毒署突袭检查 |
[35:54] | finds a big stash of rock Toro asked me to sit on. | 找到了一大块公牛放在我这儿的毒品 |
[35:57] | I could have done ten years, | 我本可以坐十年牢 |
[35:59] | handled it easy. | 轻松搞定 |
[36:01] | But Agent Hicks told me the weight was enough | 可黑克斯警探说重量 |
[36:03] | to buy me a mandatory life sentence. | 够判我终身监禁了 |
[36:05] | Said there was only one way out. | 还说只有一条路可走了 |
[36:07] | To inform on your fellow gang members. | 就是把你同伙供出去 |
[36:09] | Hicks… owned my ass. | 黑克斯他把我玩得团团转 |
[36:12] | Made me earn my freedom by being his full-time rat. | 让我争取自由 变成他手中的玩物 |
[36:14] | I would have been a freer man behind bars. | 我进监狱没准都要更自由些 |
[36:17] | So you blame Benny for putting you in that position, | 所以当你决定成为一名罪人后 |
[36:19] | when you chose to live your life as a criminal? | 就把如此的窘境都怪到本尼身上吗 |
[36:23] | Benny broke the code. | 本尼违反了我们的行动准则 |
[36:27] | You think he informed the police about the drugs? | 你觉得是他向警方告的状吗 |
[36:30] | Not until Carmen found out Anita was a cop. | 在卡门发现阿妮塔是警察后才这么认为的 |
[36:32] | That’s when I knew Benny had sold me out. | 当时我才知道本尼出卖了我 |
[36:35] | You’re wrong, Raymond. | 你错了 雷蒙德 |
[36:37] | Benny didn’t sell you or anybody else out. | 本尼没出卖你 也没出卖任何人 |
[36:39] | You killed him because you thought | 你杀了他是因为 |
[36:40] | he betrayed you and the Trinitarios, | 你以为他背叛了你和多米尼加帮 |
[36:41] | but the reality is, | 可实际上 |
[36:43] | there was only one person doing that, and that was you. | 这么做的只有一个人 就是你 |
[36:49] | Only you. | 只有你 |
[36:55] | Put it down on paper. | 在上面签字吧 |
[37:10] | You got a set of brass balls, Taylor. | 你立的功够多了 泰勒 |
[37:13] | What the hell is my informant doing in police custody? | 我的线人在警局干什么 |
[37:16] | At the moment, he’s writing out a confession | 现在 他正写承认杀害本尼·马德拉 |
[37:18] | for the murder of Benny Madera. | 的认罪书 |
[37:20] | Hector “Toasty” Mendez killed Benny. | 海克托·门德斯杀了本尼 |
[37:22] | No, he didn’t. | 不 不是他杀的 |
[37:24] | Carmen Vega reported to Raymond that Lovato was a cop. | 卡门·维嘉向雷蒙德报告说洛瓦托是个警察 |
[37:28] | He told her to borrow Hector’s car, | 他告诉她借海克托的车 |
[37:30] | then together they jumped Benny, | 然后他们偷袭了本尼 |
[37:32] | tossed him in the trunk, | 把他扔进车箱 |
[37:33] | and brought him to that warehouse. | 然后带他去了那个仓库 |
[37:51] | Raymond shocked Benny with a car battery | 雷蒙德一次又一次地 |
[37:53] | over and over again, demanding to know | 用汽车电池电击本尼 |
[37:55] | what he told Lovato about the Trinitarios, | 逼他说他对洛瓦托说了多米尼加帮什么事 |
[37:57] | if he was an undercover cop, too. | 如果他也是个卧底的话 |
[37:59] | Of course, Benny was a dead man, | 当然 不管本尼说什么 |
[38:01] | no matter what he said. | 他都死定了 |
[38:23] | Raymond pointed the finger at Hector Mendez | 雷蒙德用手指指了海克托·门德斯 |
[38:25] | to cover his own ass, but you already knew that. | 来掩盖自己 但是你早就知道了 |
[38:27] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么呢 |
[38:28] | We subpoenaed your C.I. contact reports. | 我们传讯了你的线人会议记录 |
[38:32] | You met with Raymond Cruz one hour | 你在本尼的尸体被发现后 |
[38:34] | after Benny’s body was discovered. | 的一个小时后和雷蒙德见了面 |
[38:38] | So what? | 那又怎样 |
[38:40] | He never mentioned one word about committing any murder. | 他从没说过有关认罪的话 |
[38:43] | He didn’t have to. | 他没必要说 |
[38:44] | It was where the two of you met | 你们两个见面的场所 |
[38:46] | that spoke volumes. | 就已经说明一切了 |
[39:01] | You’re late. | 你来晚了 |
[39:02] | I was saying good-bye to an old friend. | 我和一个老朋友道个别 |
[39:05] | Whose car is this? | 这是谁的车 |
[39:08] | I borrowed it. | 我借的 |
[39:17] | We lifted your fingerprint | 我们在车把手上 |
[39:19] | off the door handle. | 提取了你的指纹 |
[39:25] | You were in Hector’s Buick. | 你上过海克托的别克车 |
[39:26] | So when you heard me ask about it in the garage, | 所以当你听到我问车库里的车时 |
[39:29] | you knew that Raymond was lying about him, | 你知道雷蒙德说谎了 |
[39:31] | and you knew why. | 而且你也知道为什么 |
[39:33] | Raymond… | 雷蒙德 |
[39:35] | Toasty own a green car? | 追风有一辆绿色的车吗 |
[39:37] | Yeah, Buick. | 是啊 别克的 |
[39:38] | Bought it off his old man. | 从他爸那买过来的 |
[39:42] | Do you have any idea how important he is? | 你知道他有多重要吗 |
[39:45] | Raymond can serve up the Trinitarios on a silver platter. | 雷蒙德的证词可以让我们一举端下多米尼加帮 |
[39:49] | Drugs, kidnapping, murders– all of it. | 毒品 绑架 谋杀 所有手段 |
[39:53] | We can take them down… | 我们可以把他们击垮 |
[39:56] | if my star witness gets on the stand and spills his guts. | 只要让我的王牌线人出场露一手 |
[40:00] | Doesn’t it bother you that your star witness is a sadistic, | 你的王牌线人是虐待狂 冷血杀手 |
[40:04] | cold- blooded killer? | 这难道没关系吗 |
[40:06] | I can live with that, | 我可以忍受 |
[40:09] | considering what he means to the big picture. | 这都是为大局着想 |
[40:11] | The only picture I see is of a man fooling himself. | 我只看到了一个人在欺骗自己 |
[40:14] | You had a responsibility to uphold the letter of the law, | 你有责任来维护法律 |
[40:18] | not pick and choose the parts that make your job easier! | 但不能为了让工作容易些就不择手段 |
[40:21] | I spent four years of my life building this case, | 我花了四年的时间来布局这个案子 |
[40:24] | and nothing about that was easy. | 一路走来很不容易 |
[40:28] | And you want me to throw it all away | 而你想让我全部放弃 |
[40:29] | because some gangbanging degenerate couldn’t control himself? | 就因为一个犯罪的败类控制不了自己吗 |
[40:33] | Raymond didn’t compromise this case, Hicks. | 雷蒙德威胁不到这个案子 希克斯 |
[40:36] | You did that. | 你才是威胁 |
[41:00] | – Excuse me. – Sorry. | -借过一下 -抱歉 |
[41:03] | – Good night. – Night. Night. | -晚安 -晚安 晚安 |
[41:15] | About time you showed up. | 你也该回来了 |
[41:20] | What are you doing here, Flack? | 你在这干什么 弗莱克 |
[41:22] | Been a long day. | 忙了一天了 |
[41:23] | Figured you might be hungry, | 估计你该饿了 |
[41:25] | so I bought you some takeout. | 所以给你带点外卖 |
[41:26] | From where? | 哪买的 |
[41:27] | Yang Chows, 39th. | 周杨家 39号 |
[41:28] | Well done. Best kung pao in Midtown. | 太棒了 市中心最好的宫保鸡丁店 |
[41:30] | Come on. | 必须的 |
[41:32] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[41:38] | Do you want to tell me why you’re really here? | 你想告诉我你真正来这的原因吗 |
[41:44] | I was wrong to assume that you crossed a line with Benny. | 我说你和本尼踩过界 是我错了 |
[41:50] | You’re better than that. | 你不是那样的人 |
[41:52] | I was a total jerk. I’m sorry. | 我太混账了 很抱歉 |
[41:56] | What you really want to know | 你真正想知道的是 |
[41:58] | is if I slept with him. | 我和他睡了没 |
[42:03] | To clear the air… | 我澄清一下 |
[42:06] | no… I didn’t. | 不 我没和他睡过 |
[42:10] | Relieved, aren’t you? | 松了一口气吧 |
[42:12] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[42:15] | I think you’re jealous. | 我觉得你吃醋了 |
[42:18] | I think you’re delusional. | 是你多想了 |
[42:21] | Maybe. | 可能是吧 |
[42:23] | Maybe not. | 也可能不是 |
[42:33] | It’s getting late. | 时候不早了 |
[42:36] | I should probably go. | 我该走了 |
[42:39] | Flack. | 弗莱克 |
[42:50] | I’ll see you tomorrow. | 明天见 |