时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:02] | Okay, bring her down. | 好了 把她放下来吧 |
[02:04] | Bring her down. | 放她下来 |
[02:09] | Our vic is Ellen White, 19 years old. | 死者名叫艾伦·怀特 19岁 |
[02:11] | She was originally from Kansas. | 来自堪萨斯州 |
[02:13] | Has no family locally to speak of. | 在本地没有亲人 |
[02:15] | Her classmate, Alexa Holdman, | 她的同学艾莉西亚·霍德曼 |
[02:17] | discovered her when she was practicing one of those twirly things. | 在练习转圈的时候发现了她 |
[02:20] | A pirouette? | 单脚尖旋转 |
[02:21] | Like I said, a twirly thing. | 正如我所说的 转圈 |
[02:26] | Any idea how she got up there? | 知道她是怎么被吊上去的吗 |
[02:29] | Looks like the killer used the theater’s pulley system. | 看样子凶手使用了剧院的滑轮系统 |
[02:32] | Alexa Holdman seems pretty together | 艾莉西亚·霍德曼刚发现自己的朋友被杀 |
[02:34] | for someone who just found her friend murdered. | 她表现得过于镇静了吧 |
[02:36] | They weren’t friends. | 她们算不上朋友 |
[02:37] | Ellen was Alexa’s understudy, | 艾伦是艾莉西亚的替角 |
[02:39] | and that was the extent of their relationship. | 她们的交情仅限于此 |
[02:44] | Petechial hemorrhaging. | 点状出血 |
[02:46] | C.O.D.’s most likely asphyxiation. | 很可能是窒息而亡 |
[02:49] | You needed an exam for that? | 这不明摆着吗 |
[02:50] | She was hung up by a rope. | 她可是被绳子吊起来的 |
[02:51] | We’re not sure the rope killed her. | 我们不确定她是上吊而死的 |
[02:54] | A ligature mark and bruising. | 带状痕迹还有瘀伤 |
[02:56] | No ecchymosis present. | 未呈现瘀斑 |
[02:57] | Most likely made postmortem. | 很可能是死后造成的 |
[03:00] | This bruising is more consistent with being choked to death. | 这块瘀伤更符合窒息死亡的说法 |
[03:03] | Discoloration and swelling | 出现了变色和肿胀 |
[03:04] | indicates it was made antemortem. | 说明是死前造成的 |
[03:06] | All right, I may not be the owner of a wonderful white lab coat, | 虽说我不擅长你们实验室那一套 |
[03:09] | but it sounds to me like you’re saying | 但就像你之前所说 |
[03:10] | somebody strangled her, then strung her up. | 我认为她是被勒死之后又被吊起来的 |
[03:15] | Why hang somebody who’s already dead? | 为何要把一具死尸吊起来 |
[05:18] | I don’t know, Mac. | 我想不通 麦克 |
[05:20] | Alexa Holdman finds her talented understudy dead, | 艾莉西亚·霍德曼发现她颇具才华的替角死亡 |
[05:22] | doesn’t seem the least bit upset about it. | 看样子却一点都不难过 |
[05:25] | I know it’s a cliche, | 我知道这很俗套 |
[05:26] | but understudies do go on to become stars, | 但经常会有替角摇身变明星 |
[05:29] | so maybe Ellen’s was shining | 艾伦的表现可能过于扎眼 |
[05:30] | a bit too bright for Alexa’s liking. | 引起了艾莉西亚的不满 |
[05:33] | Danny confirmed the pulley system was used to hang the body, | 丹尼确认过 尸体确实是用滑轮系统吊起来的 |
[05:36] | a task even a 90-pound ballerina could pull off. | 这就连一个90磅的芭蕾舞演员也能做到 |
[05:39] | That’s an interesting theory. | 这种说法很有意思 |
[05:40] | There’s only one problem. | 但只有一个问题 |
[05:42] | Hawkes said Ellen’s death was around 6:00 p.M. | 霍克说艾伦的死亡时间在晚六点左右 |
[05:44] | Now, I just spoke to the dancers and the director of the show. | 我刚才找这部剧的舞者和导演问过话 |
[05:47] | Anyone who’s a possible suspect | 所有嫌疑人从五点到八点 |
[05:48] | was in rehearsal from 5:00 until 8:00, | 都在参加彩排 |
[05:50] | including the very icy Alexa Holdman. | 包括冷冰冰的艾莉西亚·霍德曼 |
[05:52] | How about Ellen? She ever make it there? | 那艾伦呢 她参加彩排了吗 |
[05:55] | She left to use the bathroom around 5:30 and never came back. | 她五点半去洗手间之后就再也没回来 |
[05:58] | No one thought to go looking for her? | 没人想着要去找她吗 |
[05:59] | Apparently, breaks were pretty common for Ellen. | 艾伦显然经常下场休息 |
[06:01] | Sometimes she’d come back, sometimes no. | 有时会回来 有时不会 |
[06:03] | No one else was in the… | 还有其他人在这栋… |
[06:06] | …the, uh… | 这栋… |
[06:07] | Building? No. | 大楼里吗 没有 |
[06:09] | The dancers and the director had the place to themselves. | 当时这里只有舞者和导演 |
[06:11] | Janitors don’t get here till 10:00, | 清洁工十点才过来 |
[06:13] | which is 15 minutes from now. | 也就是15分钟之前 |
[06:14] | Well, the victim didn’t hang herself. | 死者不是上吊自杀的 |
[06:19] | Someone was here who wasn’t supposed to be. | 这里肯定有个不该出现的外人 |
[06:21] | Find out who that was. | 找出这个人是谁 |
[06:47] | I’m sorry I didn’t… I didn’t return your calls. | 抱歉我没回你电话 |
[06:49] | I didn’t know what to say. | 我不知道该说什么 |
[06:52] | I understand why you’re angry with me, Christine. | 我明白你为什么生我的气 克里斯汀 |
[06:55] | I’m not angry. | 我不是生气 |
[06:59] | Hurt, | 伤心 |
[07:00] | uh, confused… | 迷惑 |
[07:02] | a little embarrassed. | 有点尴尬 |
[07:04] | I realized I’d been acting like a teenage girl, you know? | 我发现自己之前就像个怀春的少女 |
[07:07] | Butterflies in my stomach | 心里惴惴不安 |
[07:08] | ’cause I’m so excited to see you, | 因为我一想到要见你就激动 |
[07:11] | fighting the urge to text message every minute… | 压制自己迫切的心情 不要总是给你发短信 |
[07:14] | Making a lot more of this than… than what it is, | 我对待这段感情过于投入了 |
[07:17] | so I’m going to take a step back. | 所以现在想要降降温 |
[07:19] | No, I don’t want you to do that. | 不 我不希望你那么做 |
[07:20] | Yeah, well, if that’s true, then why don’t you tell me what’s wrong? | 既然是这样 那你为何不告诉我出了什么问题 |
[07:23] | Why are you shutting me out of | 为什么你不肯告诉我 |
[07:24] | whatever it is that you’re going through? | 你到底遇到了什么困扰 |
[07:26] | That’s not what I’m doing. | 并非你想的那样 |
[07:27] | This isn’t… about us. | 这与我们的感情无关 |
[07:29] | Oh. Oh, okay. | 好吧 |
[07:31] | I get it. It’s none of my business. | 我懂了 这不关我的事 |
[07:33] | That’s not what I’m saying. | 我没这么说 |
[07:35] | Mac, the problem is that you are not saying anything. | 麦克 问题就在于你什么都不说 |
[07:45] | You… you make me very happy. | 拥有你 我非常幸福 |
[07:48] | I’m just… | 我只是… |
[07:49] | struggling with… | 遇到了… |
[07:53] | You can tell me. | 告诉我呀 |
[07:55] | You know, all those nights | 那么多个夜晚 |
[07:56] | that I sat by your bedside in the hospital, | 我坐在你的病床前 |
[07:58] | it wasn’t because I felt some obligation. | 并非因为我觉得那是自己的义务 |
[08:00] | I was where I wanted to be. | 而是心甘情愿为你付出 |
[08:03] | I sat there day after day, praying… | 我日复一日地守着你 为你祈祷 |
[08:06] | because I wanted… I needed you to recover. | 因为我希望… 我需要你康复起来 |
[08:12] | Mac, you can trust me. | 麦克 你可以信任我 |
[08:19] | I can’t… I can’t remember things. | 我总是忘事 |
[08:26] | Since the shooting, I… | 自从中枪之后 我… |
[08:27] | my… mem-memory is… | 我的记忆力就… |
[08:34] | It’s the little things, mostly, | 我忘记的大部分是小事 |
[08:36] | like colors, names of colors, foods, little… | 像是颜色和食品的名称 |
[08:40] | every-everyday objects. | 日常用品 |
[08:42] | I just… I thought I could work through it on my own, | 我之前以为自己可以慢慢恢复 |
[08:45] | but I just keep forgetting things. | 但我却一直不停地忘事 |
[08:49] | They call it aphasia. | 他们说这是失语症 |
[08:50] | I keep seeing all these doctors, and they… | 我一直在找各种医生看病 |
[08:52] | they tell me it could, uh… it could go away, | 他们告诉我 这病可能会痊愈 |
[08:54] | or this could be how I am. | 但也有可能我会一直这样 |
[09:02] | Why didn’t you share this with me, Mac? | 你为什么不和我说呢 麦克 |
[09:06] | Never mind. | 算了 |
[09:07] | I asked a question I already know the answer to. | 我知道这个问题的答案 |
[09:12] | You know, one of the most endearing things | 你身上最令人喜爱的特质之一 |
[09:14] | about you is your pride. | 就是你的骄傲 |
[09:16] | But it’s also your weakness. | 但那也是你的弱点 |
[09:19] | And I- I have to decide if I can live with that. | 我 我得想一下是否能忍受这点 |
[09:32] | Okay. | 好 |
[09:49] | “A dancer, more than any other human being, | 舞者 甚于他人 |
[09:54] | dies two deaths.” | 一死两逝 |
[09:56] | Martha Graham said that. | 玛莎·葛兰姆曾这么说过 |
[09:58] | Though, obviously, she didn’t have our victim in mind | 但显然 她说这话时还不知道会有 |
[10:01] | when she said it. | 这样的死者 |
[10:02] | Then cause of death was asphyxiation by manual strangulation. | 死亡原因是勒颈窒息而死 |
[10:05] | The ligature mark was made postmortem. | 绳索的勒痕是死后造成的 |
[10:08] | Yes. I also found esophageal scarring and enamel loss. | 是的 我还发现了食管创口和釉质流失 |
[10:13] | So she was bulimic. | 她曾患过贪食症 |
[10:15] | Common in dancers. | 在舞者中很常见 |
[10:16] | But not my only discovery. | 但不是我唯一的发现 |
[10:22] | Those weren’t made by the killer. | 这些不是由凶手造成的 |
[10:24] | Self-mutilation. | 自残 |
[10:26] | Or, as the cool kids call it… | 或者 耍酷的孩子把它称作 |
[10:28] | Cutting. | 切割 |
[10:29] | From the look of these scars, | 从这些疤痕来看 |
[10:31] | going on over a year now. | 她已经自残有一年多了 |
[10:34] | Well, our killer may have known about her issues | 凶手或许知道她这些问题 |
[10:36] | and wanted us to think it was a suicide. | 想让我们以为这是自杀 |
[10:38] | Bruising suggests her killer went straight at her. | 瘀伤证明了凶手是正对着她 |
[10:42] | But I didn’t find any defensive marks on her hands. | 但我未从她手上发现任何防御伤 |
[10:47] | Well, if that’s the case, Ellen may have known her killer. | 如果是这样的话 艾伦或许认识凶手 |
[10:56] | Hey, never get Lucy a cell phone. | 千万别给露西手机 |
[10:59] | She’s only five, Doc. | 她才五岁 医生 |
[11:00] | I mean, never ever. | 我是说 永远不要 |
[11:02] | I went through Ellen White’s cell. | 我检查了艾伦·怀特的手机 |
[11:04] | There were 500 texts from this week alone. | 单这一周就有五百条短信 |
[11:06] | Wow. Anything out of the ordinary? | 有什么不寻常的地方吗 |
[11:08] | No, just a lot of “IMHO”s and “FTW”s. | 没有 都是”依我之见”和”为了胜利” |
[11:11] | The girl moves to New York a year ago. | 这女孩一年前搬到纽约 |
[11:13] | Has no close friends in town. | 在城里没有亲近的朋友 |
[11:15] | Texts her boyfriend in Kansas daily. | 每天发短信给堪萨斯的男友 |
[11:17] | I can’t seem to find a reason anyone would want her dead. | 我似乎找不到有人想置她于死地的原因 |
[11:20] | Well, I found black trace on the rope. | 我在绳索上发现了黑色痕迹 |
[11:22] | Came back a mixture of saltpeter, charcoal and sulfur. | 是硝酸钾 炭粉和硫磺的混合物 |
[11:25] | All components of black powder. | 即黑火药的组成成分 |
[11:27] | As in the type of gun powder used during the Civil War? | 就像在内战时用的那种火药 |
[11:29] | Before the Civil War, actually. | 其实是内战之前 |
[11:31] | So, how does gunpowder from an antique gun | 那古董枪里的火药是如何留在 |
[11:33] | end up on the rope of our hanging victim? | 吊着死者的绳索上的 |
[11:36] | Messer, you got to do me a favor and | 莫瑟 你能帮个忙 |
[11:37] | tell your wife to back off, okay? | 让你老婆消停会儿吗 |
[11:39] | ‘Cause I didn’t do it. | 因为不是我做的 |
[11:40] | Okay, and I don’t like being accused of things I didn’t do | 我不喜欢在没做什么时被人冤枉 |
[11:42] | when I didn’t do it because I didn’t do it, okay? | 因为我就是没做过 好吗 |
[11:46] | That make any sense to you? | 你明白他说的话吗 |
[11:47] | Yeah, he didn’t do it. | 明白 不是他做的 |
[11:58] | Hey, babe, what’d you do to Adam? | 亲爱的 你对亚当做什么了 |
[12:05] | Don’t think that you two aren’t suspects. | 可别以为我不会怀疑你们俩 |
[12:08] | What happened to your eyes? | 你的眼睛怎么了 |
[12:39] | Adam. | 亚当 |
[12:40] | You know, I think I’m a pretty nice person. | 我觉得自己人挺好 |
[12:43] | Levelheaded, patient, as is evidenced | 冷静 有耐心 瞧我选了谁做丈夫 |
[12:45] | by the man I’ve taken as my husband. | 就可以看出来了 |
[12:47] | God knows how you do it. | 天知道你是怎么办到的 |
[12:48] | Somebody decided, “Hey, she’s an easy target. | 某人就想 她是个软柿子 |
[12:51] | Let’s play lab prank on Lindsay because she’s…” what, | 拿琳赛开刀来个实验室恶作剧吧 因为她 |
[12:55] | weak? | 很弱 |
[12:58] | Whoever did this is going down. | 不论是谁做的都死定了 |
[13:02] | And you think Adam did it? | 你觉得是亚当做的 |
[13:03] | Well, I think so, but I haven’t had a chance to process | 我觉得是 但我还没来得及 |
[13:05] | the microscope yet, so until I do, everybody’s a suspect. | 检查显微镜 在此之前所有人都有嫌疑 |
[13:09] | Okay? I don’t think I need to remind you two | 好吗 我看也没必要提醒你们俩 |
[13:11] | that your fingerprints and your DNA are in our reference files. | 你们的指纹和基因都在数据库里 |
[13:15] | All this is very fascinating, | 这一切非常令人沉迷 |
[13:16] | and I personally can’t wait to find out who did it, but… | 我等不及想看是谁做的了 但是 |
[13:19] | I’m slightly more interested in this antique gun gallery. | 我对这些陈列的古董枪更感兴趣 |
[13:21] | – Murder case? – Yeah. | -谋杀案的 -对 |
[13:23] | Jane Doe shot in Hell’s Kitchen 24 hours ago. | 一天前 一名女性在地狱厨房被枪杀 |
[13:25] | The gun used to kill her discharged a loading paper | 杀她的那把枪里喷出了装填卷纸 |
[13:28] | that’s used in front-loading guns of the antique variety. | 那种纸用于古董前端填弹枪 |
[13:32] | What are you looking for? | 你在找什么 |
[13:33] | A zigzagging wound pattern indicated in | 锯齿伤口的形成原因 要写进 |
[13:35] | Sid’s autopsy report. | 希德的尸检报告里 |
[13:43] | We reconstructed the fragments. | 我们重塑了碎片 |
[13:45] | The bullet was a 0.26 caliber pellet. | 子弹是点二六口径的 |
[13:48] | The powder burns on the victim’s clothing | 死者衣服上留有火药的灼痕 |
[13:49] | would indicate that the shooter was approximately ten feet away. | 能表明凶手大约是在三米外开的枪 |
[13:53] | That brings out the color in your eyes. | 那个能突显你瞳孔的颜色 |
[13:56] | – Thank you. – Any luck? | -谢谢 -有发现吗 |
[13:58] | I think number two’s a winner. | 我觉得是二号 |
[14:00] | Closely mimics the wound pattern that Sid found on his CT scan. | 和希德断层扫描所得的伤口形成最像的 |
[14:05] | The Allen & Thurber pepperbox revolver. | 就是艾伦和瑟伯转管左轮手枪 |
[14:09] | It’s manufactured in 1830. | 制于1830年 |
[14:11] | Pre-Civil War. | 内战之前 |
[14:12] | You find traces of black powder GSR on your victim? | 你在死者身上发现了枪支火药的残留物 |
[14:15] | – Yeah. Why? – ‘Cause I found black powder | -对 怎么了 -因为我在吊艾伦·怀特的 |
[14:17] | on the rope that was used to hang Ellen White. | 绳索上也发现了火药 |
[14:32] | GSR from the gun that killed our Jane Doe | 杀死无名女性的枪支残留物 |
[14:34] | matched GSR from the rope that hung our ballerina. | 和吊芭蕾舞女演员绳索上的残留物吻合 |
[14:38] | Doesn’t make sense. | 这讲不通 |
[14:39] | No, it doesn’t. | 确实 |
[14:41] | Nothing about these two murders suggests serial killer. | 这两起命案无法让人联想到连环杀手 |
[14:44] | The women have nothing in common: | 两名女死者无共同点 |
[14:45] | job, description, social circles. | 工作 身形 社交圈亦如此 |
[14:48] | Two completely different methods of murder. | 两种完全不同的作案手法 |
[14:50] | And no signature left by their attacker. | 凶手也没明显的作案特征 |
[14:53] | Still, the evidence suggests that whoever shot our Jane Doe | 而且 证据表明 无论是谁谋杀了无名氏 |
[14:57] | strangled Ellen White. | 也勒死了艾伦·怀特 |
[15:08] | Keep moving. Keep moving! | 往前走 快点 |
[15:11] | – Please… – Shut up. Back up. | -求你了 – 闭嘴 退后 |
[15:15] | Freeze! Put the weapon down! | 不许动 把枪放下 |
[15:18] | Young lady, come towards me. Come towards me. | 姑娘 往我这来 过来 |
[15:21] | Back away from the weapon. | 远离武器 |
[15:22] | Put your hands behind your head. | 双手抱头 |
[15:28] | Patrol picked him up holding a girl at gunpoint. | 巡警抓住他用枪指着一个姑娘 |
[15:31] | Same gun used to kill the Jane Doe in Hell’s Kitchen. | 所用枪支和谋杀地狱厨房的无名氏所用凶器一致 |
[15:38] | You like shooting young girls with old guns? | 你喜欢用古董枪杀害姑娘吗 |
[15:41] | I never shot anybody. | 我没枪杀过任何人 |
[15:42] | Of course not. | 当然没有 |
[15:43] | You’re a good guy. Let’s see. | 你可是个好人 来看看 |
[15:46] | Sam Cross, 25 years old. | 萨姆·克洛斯 25岁 |
[15:48] | Highlights include: | 光辉历史包括 |
[15:49] | assault, armed robbery and burglary. | 骚扰 武装抢劫 以及盗窃 |
[15:52] | So, tell me, what made you graduate to murder? | 那你告诉我 你什么时候学成踏上谋杀的不归路的 |
[15:58] | Whoa, wait a minute. | 等等 |
[16:00] | Murder? | 谋杀 |
[16:01] | Look, I didn’t kill these girls. | 听着 人不是我杀的 |
[16:02] | Okay? I’m just a stickup guy. I never graduated to nothing. | 我就是个抢劫犯 我从没学成什么乱七八糟的 |
[16:05] | I can’t imagine why. | 我真是想不到原因啊 |
[16:06] | This is a very compelling performance, Sam, | 萨姆 真让我刮目相看啊 |
[16:08] | but the fact is we found you | 但你被抓了个现行 |
[16:09] | with the gun you used to kill this woman right here. | 还拿着之前谋杀这姑娘的凶器 |
[16:15] | You shot her in Hell’s Kitchen. | 你是在地狱厨房将她杀害的 |
[16:17] | Any of this coming back to you? | 有印象吗 |
[16:19] | What we can’t figure out, though, | 但是我们不明白的是 |
[16:21] | is Why did you hang Ellen White? | 为什么要吊死艾伦·怀特呢 |
[16:23] | Why not just shoot her, too? | 为什么不直接开枪呢 |
[16:24] | Who the hell is Ellen White? | 艾伦·怀特是谁啊 |
[16:26] | Look… | 听着 |
[16:27] | that’s not even my gun– I found the damn thing. | 那枪不是我的 是我捡到的 |
[16:29] | That’s the lame-ass story you’re gonna go with? | 你就只能想出这样不入流的借口吗 |
[16:31] | Yeah, it’s the truth, actually. | 这是事实 |
[16:33] | Look, I’ve been trying to go straight. | 我是想洗心革面的 |
[16:34] | Okay? I got a job | 好吗 我找了份工作 |
[16:36] | at a, uh, gym in Hell’s Kitchen, | 我在地狱厨房的一家健身房找了份工作 |
[16:38] | but the owner just couldn’t stop… | 但是店主一直和我过不去 |
[16:40] | busting my balls, so I quit. | 所以我就辞职了 |
[16:42] | I decided to hit this little bar I know on my way home, | 回家路上我想在这个小酒吧里喝一杯 |
[16:45] | and, uh, | 然后 |
[16:47] | she was dead when I found her. | 我发现她的时候她已经死了 |
[16:49] | So, why didn’t you call the cops? | 那你怎么不报警呢 |
[16:51] | With my record? | 凭我这案底 |
[16:53] | No. Uh-uh. Hell, no. | 不行 绝对不行 |
[16:55] | Look… | 听着 |
[16:56] | I searched for a wallet. | 我本来是要找钱包 |
[16:58] | I-I found none, so… | 但是没找到 所以 |
[17:00] | I mean, I did take some jewelry. | 我是说 我确实拿了一点首饰 |
[17:05] | Look, it’s not like she was going to need it. | 她又用不上 |
[17:07] | Okay? And that’s when I saw it. | 而且 就在那时我看到了枪 |
[17:08] | It was just… lying there. | 就那么躺在地上 |
[17:11] | Lying. | 躺 |
[17:12] | That’s an interesting word choice. | 这词选的真有意思 |
[17:13] | Yeah, well, you know what? A free piece | 一把免费的枪 |
[17:15] | comes your way and you take it. | 出现在你面前 你就应该拿走 |
[17:17] | You ever visit the Manhattan Conservatory of Dance? | 你去过曼哈顿音乐学院吗 |
[17:21] | Maybe last night? | 也许昨晚去过一趟 |
[17:23] | Last night? | 昨晚 |
[17:25] | I was with a lady friend, yeah. | 我和一个女性朋友在一起 |
[17:28] | So you can actually call her and ask her about that. | 你们可以和她核实 |
[17:31] | Just make sure her husband’s not around when you do. | 不过问的时候要确保她丈夫不在旁边 |
[17:41] | We any closer to I.D.’ing our Jane Doe? | 死者身份确认了吗 |
[17:44] | Not yet. | 还没 |
[17:45] | The tox results just came back. | 毒物检测结果刚出来 |
[17:47] | There was a blend of chemicals in her system | 她体内有好几种化学物质 |
[17:49] | consistent with those found in antidepressants, | 和抗抑郁药物中的成分相同 |
[17:51] | but in a combination i’ve never seen before. | 但是这种成药组合我从未见过 |
[17:53] | Could be a cocktail. | 可能是混合用药 |
[17:55] | Yeah. I have a call in to a pharmaceutical company. | 是啊 我叫来一个药厂来帮忙 |
[17:59] | Maybe they can help. | 也许他们能帮我们搞清楚 |
[18:01] | How’s your search for the lab prankster going? | 恶作剧之王抓得怎么样了 |
[18:05] | Fine. | 还好 |
[18:06] | Finally had a chance to process the crime scene this morning. | 今天上午终于有机会调查一下犯罪现场 |
[18:22] | Tested positive for methylene blue. | 亚甲蓝呈阳性 |
[18:24] | That’s not going to narrow your list of suspects. | 这可不能帮你缩小范围 |
[18:27] | We all have access to that. | 我们谁都能拿到 |
[18:28] | I also found something else. | 我还找到了别的线索 |
[18:46] | Okay… | 好吧 |
[18:47] | I think I see it. | 我也看见了 |
[18:49] | Oh, it’s there. | 就在那 |
[18:51] | Just not sure exactly what it is yet. | 只是不确定到底是什么 |
[18:53] | But I’ll figure it out. | 但是我会弄清楚的 |
[18:54] | When I do, i’ll be that much closer to exacting my revenge. | 等我弄清楚的时候 有人就要吃不了兜着走了 |
[18:59] | Remind me never to get on your bad side. | 提醒我永远不要得罪你 |
[19:07] | Is this a bad time? | 现在不方便吗 |
[19:10] | No. | 不会 |
[19:13] | It meant a lot, you, um, opening up to me last night. | 昨晚你对我开诚布公对我来说很重要 |
[19:18] | I wish it wasn’t so hard for me. | 我也希望能一直对你开诚布公 |
[19:21] | Yeah, I know that. | 是啊 我也明白 |
[19:22] | But I want you to always feel you can come to me, | 但是我希望你知道 你永远都能信任我 |
[19:24] | be honest with me, no matter how hard it is. | 无论多难 都能和我以诚相待 |
[19:28] | I’m tougher than you think. | 我比你想象的要坚强 |
[19:30] | I know how tough you are. | 我知道你有多坚强 |
[19:32] | I want to help you, Mac. | 麦克 我想帮你 |
[19:35] | Hey, I got the… Oh. | 我拿到了 啊 |
[19:37] | Sorry. Hey, Christine. | 不好意思 你好 克里斯汀 |
[19:38] | Hi. I can come back. | 你好 我可以之后再过来 |
[19:39] | I-I was just leaving. | 我正要走 |
[19:41] | What…? | 什么 |
[19:42] | Oh, don’t ask. It’s a long story. | 别问了 说来话长 |
[19:45] | I got punked. | 我被人整了 |
[19:47] | Somebody thought it’d be funny to dye her eyes… | 有人故意想把她眼睛涂成 |
[19:52] | Blue. | 蓝色 |
[19:53] | I see! | 我懂了 |
[19:55] | It takes a few days to wear off. | 这需要几天才能消掉 |
[19:57] | I know I look… ridiculous. | 我知道我看起来 傻透了 |
[19:59] | No, no. Not-not at all. | 不不 根本没那回事 |
[20:01] | I’ll call you later. | 我晚点再打给你 |
[20:10] | So… any word on Flack and Lovato’s suspect? | 弗莱克和洛瓦托的嫌犯有什么消息吗 |
[20:15] | They’re still trying to track down his alibi. | 他们还在试着核实他的不在场证明 |
[20:16] | But you’re not convinced it’s him? | 但你不认为他就是凶手 |
[20:20] | Doesn’t makes sense. | 不太合理 |
[20:21] | He’s a stickup man. | 他就是个抢劫犯 |
[20:23] | And even if he did kill our Jane Doe, | 而且就算是他杀了那个无名氏 |
[20:25] | why kill Ellen White in such a… theatrical way? | 又为何要用那种戏剧化的方式杀掉艾伦·怀特呢 |
[20:29] | Well, maybe if we knew who our Jane Doe was, | 要是我们能知道这女孩是谁 |
[20:31] | we could establish a connection. | 也许就能得知关联了 |
[20:33] | Sid found a drug in her system called Trihoxiphil. | 希德在她体内找到一种名为特洛西林的药物 |
[20:37] | I’d never heard of it before, so I did some digging. | 我从没听过这药 便做了点调查 |
[20:39] | It’s an antidepressant, | 这种抗抑郁药物 |
[20:41] | and it’s currently in the human trial phase of FDA approval. | 目前正处于药监局核准的人体试验阶段 |
[20:44] | So how’d she get access to it? | 那她是怎么得到这药的 |
[20:45] | I called the drug company. | 我打去制药公司询问 |
[20:47] | They’re currently working with | 他们正在跟 |
[20:48] | a select group of psychiatrists nationwide, | 国内一些心理医生合作 |
[20:51] | four of whom are in New York City. | 其中有四位在纽约 |
[20:52] | You reach out to them? | 你联络他们了 |
[20:53] | Yes. And only one of them has a patient | 对 而且只有一个人有位病人 |
[20:55] | whose description matches our Jane Doe. | 符合我们这位无名氏的特征 |
[21:00] | Her name is Lisa. | 她叫丽萨 |
[21:02] | Lisa Weston. | 丽萨·维斯顿 |
[21:03] | She’s been a patient of mine since she was 16. | 她从16岁开始就一直是我的病人 |
[21:08] | Who did this to her? | 是谁这么残忍 |
[21:10] | That’s what we’re trying to figure out. | 我们正在竭力找到凶手 |
[21:16] | Did she ever mention the name Sam Cross to you? | 她有没有跟你提过萨姆·克洛斯这个名字 |
[21:20] | Not that I recall. | 没有 |
[21:23] | Is he the man responsible? | 他就是凶手吗 |
[21:24] | We’re still trying to determine that. | 我们正想确认是不是他 |
[21:26] | Right now, we just need to know | 现在 我们需要你尽可能多地 |
[21:28] | as much about her as you can tell us. | 告诉我们关于她的情况 |
[21:29] | Did she mention anything in therapy? | 她在接受治疗时有提过什么吗 |
[21:31] | Anything that could aid us in the investigation? | 也许能协助我们调查的信息 |
[21:33] | I saw her just this week. | 我这个星期才见过她 |
[21:34] | Everything seemed fine. | 一切都挺正常的 |
[21:36] | What were you treating her for? | 她为什么需要接受你的治疗 |
[21:37] | She suffered from bipolar disorder. | 她患有躁郁症 |
[21:40] | But our work together, plus this new trial drug, | 但经过我们的共同努力 再加上这种新药 |
[21:43] | she’d never been better. | 她的病情已经明显好转 |
[21:44] | What about her home life? | 她的家庭生活如何 |
[21:45] | Did she live with family, a boyfriend? | 她跟家人一起住吗 还是与男友同居 |
[21:47] | She lived by herself. | 她自己一个人住 |
[21:49] | Lisa came from a very privileged background, but… | 丽萨的家庭条件优越 但是 |
[21:52] | she never wanted any help from her family. | 她从不寻求家里的帮助 |
[21:55] | As far as a boyfriend, | 至于男友 |
[21:56] | she didn’t have one– she was very guarded when it came to men. | 她是单身 对于男人她非常警惕 |
[21:59] | I can check my notes from our last few sessions together. | 我可以去翻翻过去几次治疗的记录 |
[22:02] | It’s possible I overlooked something. | 也许我之前忽略了些什么 |
[22:03] | That’d be very helpful. | 那实在太好了 |
[22:07] | Dr. Emerson. | 埃莫森医生 |
[22:09] | Did Lisa ever mention the name Ellen White to you? | 丽萨有跟你提过艾伦·怀特这个名字吗 |
[22:18] | Lisa Weston and Ellen White | 丽萨·维斯顿和艾伦·怀特 |
[22:20] | were both patients of Dr. Carly Emerson. | 都是卡莉·埃莫森医生的病人 |
[22:22] | So, where’s the doctor now? | 那这个医生现在在哪 |
[22:24] | She’s back at her office gathering notes | 她回办公室整理两名死者的 |
[22:26] | and files on both of the victims. | 治疗记录和文件去了 |
[22:27] | Flack and Lovato are meeting her there. | 弗莱克和洛瓦托会在那儿跟她碰面 |
[22:29] | Okay, so how does Sam Cross figure into all this? | 那萨姆·克洛斯跟这一切的关系在哪里 |
[22:31] | He doesn’t. | 跟他没关系 |
[22:33] | His alibi checks out. | 他的不在场证明被核实了 |
[22:34] | So, why is somebody targeting this doctor’s patients? | 那为什么会有人针对这位医生的病人呢 |
[22:37] | Tracked the seller of the antique revolver, | 我追踪了古董左轮手枪的卖家 |
[22:39] | and it wasn’t easy because it was made back | 这可不简单 因为那枪几乎就是 |
[22:40] | when the dinosaurs were roaming the earth. | 侏罗纪时期的产物 |
[22:44] | Ran the serial number. | 查了序列号 |
[22:45] | Now, problem was, you don’t need a permit to buy and sell guns | 但问题在于 1899年以前制造的枪支 |
[22:48] | that were manufactured before 1899, | 在交易时并不需要许可证 |
[22:51] | so there was no record of the gun in any database. | 所以所有数据库里都没有这枪的记录 |
[22:54] | However, after some masterful Internet sleuthing by moi, | 但是 在我用了些高端的网络搜查方法后 |
[22:58] | I was able to track down the gun to the seller. | 还是让我找到了这把枪的卖家 |
[23:01] | It was bought online two weeks ago by Dr. Carly Emerson, | 这枪是咱们两位死者的心理医生 |
[23:06] | the psychiatrist of our two victims. | 卡莉·埃莫森医生于两周前在网上买的 |
[23:11] | Dr. Emerson! | 埃莫森医生 |
[23:13] | Dr. Emerson! NYPD! | 埃莫森医生 纽约警局 |
[23:21] | Clear. | 没有发现 |
[23:36] | She’s gone. | 她已经跑了 |
[23:38] | Maybe she never went back at all. | 也许她根本就没回去过 |
[23:40] | Well, it looks to me like she was here. | 我觉得她有来过 |
[23:42] | I got Polaroids of Ellen White, the rope used to hang her | 我这有用来吊艾伦·怀特的绳子 |
[23:44] | and the Conservatory of Dance. | 以及音乐学院的照片 |
[23:46] | The victim, the weapon and the location. | 死者 凶器以及地点 |
[23:49] | Got it. | 知道了 |
[23:50] | So, what do you make of that? | 你得出了什么结论 |
[23:55] | Someone’s playing a game with us. | 有人在跟我们玩一场游戏 |
[23:59] | Mrs. White. | 怀特女士[怀特还有白的意思] |
[24:02] | Conservatory. | 音乐学院 |
[24:06] | With a rope. | 用绳子 |
[24:08] | Lisa Weston had red hair, | 丽萨·维斯顿是红头发 |
[24:09] | and she was killed in Hell’s Kitchen with a revolver. | 而她是在地狱厨房被左轮手枪杀害的 |
[24:13] | Mrs. Scarlet in the kitchen with the revolver. | 在厨房的红女士拿着左轮手枪 |
[24:15] | Holy crap. | 天呐 |
[24:16] | It’s Clue. | 游戏是”妙探寻凶” |
[24:37] | Six suspects. | 六位嫌疑人 |
[24:39] | Nine rooms. | 九个房间 |
[24:40] | Six murder weapons. | 六件凶器 |
[24:42] | 324 possibilities to deduce the killer. | 324种推断出凶手的可能 |
[24:45] | Dr. Emerson may have bought the revolver, | 枪或许是埃莫森医生买的 |
[24:47] | but I’m having a hard time believing she’s a killer. | 但是我不相信她就是凶手 |
[24:50] | Science would tend to disagree. | 科学可不这么认为 |
[24:52] | Polaroids Flack recovered from the doctor’s office | 弗莱克从医生的办公室带回来的照片上 |
[24:54] | had only one set of prints on them– hers. | 只有唯一一组指纹 就是她的 |
[24:57] | But she’s a doctor, well-respected in the community. | 但她是位医生 在邻里间极受尊重 |
[24:59] | She has no criminal record. | 她没有过犯罪记录 |
[25:00] | Why, all of a sudden, would she start killing her patients? | 为什么突然之间开始杀她的病人 |
[25:03] | And like this? | 还用这种手段 |
[25:04] | Right now, the why isn’t as important as who’s next. | 现在找出下一个人比找出动机更重要 |
[25:08] | Four remaining suspects in the game, | 游戏里还剩下四个嫌疑人 |
[25:10] | meaning four more potential victims. | 就代表着还有四个潜在的受害者 |
[25:12] | We have an APB out on Dr. Emerson. | 我们已经在全面通缉埃莫森医生 |
[25:14] | Danny and Lindsay are reaching out to her patients, | 丹尼和琳赛也在联系她的病人 |
[25:16] | but Ellen White’s the only one whose name matches | 但到目前为止艾伦·怀特是唯一 |
[25:19] | characters from Clue. | 符合游戏角色的名字 |
[25:20] | Lisa Weston did have scarlet-colored hair. | 不过丽萨·维斯顿确实有一头红发 |
[25:23] | So, if it’s not their name, | 如果不是他们的名字 |
[25:24] | it’s something specific to them that connects to the game. | 是他们的某种特质和游戏连在一起 |
[25:27] | I’m guessing that pattern’s going to follow. | 我猜模式会是一样的 |
[25:29] | To catch our killer, we’re going to have to play the game with them. | 要想抓住凶手 我们得陪他一起玩 |
[25:33] | So, according to the rules, | 所以 依照游戏规则 |
[25:34] | Scarlet always moves first, | 红小姐得先走 |
[25:36] | followed clockwise by Colonel Mustard, | 紧接着是顺时针的黄上校 |
[25:39] | then White and so on. | 然后是白太太和其他人 |
[25:40] | Well, if our killer is following the order of players in the game, | 如果我们的凶手是按照游戏顺序杀人的话 |
[25:44] | what happened to Mustard? | 黄上校会怎样 |
[25:45] | Maybe the rules don’t matter. | 也许游戏规则并不重要 |
[25:47] | Locations haven’t been spot-on. | 因为行凶地点没有对上 |
[25:48] | Or there’s a body out there that we don’t know about. | 或者还有具尸体我们没有发现 |
[25:52] | I’ll check the missing persons reports | 我去查失踪人口报告 |
[25:53] | as well as the morgues for any unidentified DOAs. | 还有停尸房未鉴定的死尸 |
[25:57] | Scarlet, Mustard, White. | 红 黄 白 |
[26:00] | If the killings are going in order, | 如果凶手按顺序来 |
[26:01] | Mr. Green would be next. | 绿先生将会是下一个 |
[26:03] | Maybe we need to be focusing on her male patients. | 也许我们该重点查她的男性病患 |
[26:10] | Mac Taylor. | 我是麦克·泰勒 |
[26:44] | Vic’s name is Shane Simmons. | 受害者的名字叫西恩·西蒙斯 |
[26:45] | He’s 19. | 19岁 |
[26:46] | He was a patient of Dr. Emerson’s for two years. | 他做了埃莫森医生两年的病人 |
[26:49] | He had a full ride to Stanford on a golf scholarship, | 他拿到了斯坦福全额的高尔夫奖学金 |
[26:51] | but he never went. | 但他没有去 |
[26:52] | Doc’s files said it was too much pressure for him. | 医生的档案说这对他来说压力太大 |
[26:57] | Body’s on a green, killed with a candlestick. | 尸体躺在绿色上 被烛台所伤 |
[27:00] | Yeah, I was trying to figure that out– what’s the location? | 我也正在想 凶案地点在哪 |
[27:08] | The ballroom. | 球室 |
[27:11] | Well, I’ll give the doctor this– she’s clever. | 我不得不说这位医生 她很聪明 |
[27:28] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[27:33] | We got a pretty lengthy blood trail. | 血迹很长 |
[27:35] | He was attacked somewhere else and dragged here. | 他是被人在别处袭击了又被拖到这里 |
[27:38] | Employee found a set of keys still in the door handle, | 员工在门把手上发现了一串钥匙 |
[27:40] | and the door was unlocked. | 而门是锁住的 |
[27:41] | Our vic was probably attacked | 我们的受害人很有可能是在昨晚 |
[27:43] | when he came out to lock up last night. | 出来关门时遇害的 |
[27:44] | And the laceration from the candlestick is on the back of his head, | 烛台造成他脑后的裂伤 |
[27:47] | so he was hit from behind. | 说明他是从后面被袭击的 |
[27:49] | Kid never saw it coming. | 他永远都想不到 |
[27:51] | What’d you find out? | 你们有什么发现 |
[27:52] | Simmons been working here for about six months. | 西蒙斯在这工作了六个月 |
[27:54] | He takes classes at Hunter during the day | 他白天在汉特学院上课 |
[27:55] | and comes here at night to work the late shift. | 晚上来这儿做晚班 |
[27:57] | What time does the place close? | 这几点关门 |
[27:59] | 10, but whoever locks up has to stay here long enough | 十点 但不管是谁锁门都要待到很晚 |
[28:01] | to get the course ready for the next morning. | 准备第二天上午的球场 |
[28:03] | Emerson might have known his routine, | 埃莫森可能知道他的习惯 |
[28:05] | that he’d be alone. | 他会是一个人 |
[28:07] | No witnesses. | 没有目击证人 |
[28:08] | Just like the other vics. | 就像其他受害人一样 |
[28:09] | Except it’s not like the other two vics. | 只是不完全和其他受害人一样 |
[28:11] | – How do you mean? – Our vic’s a male. | -你指什么 -我们的受害人是个男性 |
[28:12] | Now, we all like Emerson for this, | 现在我们都假设这是爱默生干的 |
[28:13] | and I buy her taking a shot at Scarlet | 我能相信她朝红小姐开枪 |
[28:15] | and hanging White, | 又把白太太吊起来 |
[28:16] | but I don’t know many women her size | 但很难见到像她这种体型的女性 |
[28:18] | who could drag a dude his size from where he was attacked | 把这种体型的男性从他遇袭的地方 |
[28:21] | all the way across this course to that green over there. | 一路拖过球场直到那边绿地 |
[28:24] | She may have had someone helping her. | 可能有个人在帮她 |
[29:08] | Seriously, babe, | 说真的 宝贝 |
[29:09] | how long you planning on wearing those sunglasses? | 你打算戴太阳镜到什么时候 |
[29:11] | Till I don’t look like I’m a member of the Blue Man Group. | 直到我看起来不像是蓝人组合里的人 |
[29:14] | Did you figure out what | 那你找出造成弹道室 |
[29:15] | made those markings in Ballistics? | 独特印记的原因了嘛 |
[29:16] | Yeah. As a matter of fact, I did. | 事实上 我找到了 |
[29:38] | So, whoever stained the microscope | 所以说 肯定是个警探 |
[29:40] | is a detective. | 对显微镜动了手脚 |
[29:43] | Adam and Hawkes don’t have detective shields. | 亚当和霍克没有警探徽章 |
[29:47] | Probably could take Mac out of the equation because, | 基本上得把麦克排除 因为 |
[29:49] | you know, joke is not really a part of his vocabulary. | 你知道的 他的字典里没有玩笑这个词 |
[29:52] | You know, that just leaves you with Ms. Danville. | 那就只剩下丹维尔了 |
[29:54] | And you. | 还有你 |
[29:55] | Me? Think I would pull that kind of prank on… | 我 你觉得我会作弄 |
[29:57] | on my own wife? | 自己老婆吗 |
[29:59] | Let me see your badge. | 让我看看你的徽章 |
[30:01] | You want to see my badge? | 你想看我的徽章 |
[30:02] | Yeah, let me see your badge. | 没错 让我看看 |
[30:03] | What do you want to see my badge for? | 你为什么想看我的徽章 |
[30:04] | Let me see it. | 让我看看 |
[30:06] | Give it to me. | 给我 |
[30:14] | All right, no stain. | 好吧 没有墨迹 |
[30:15] | I’m looking for a blue stain. | 我在找蓝色墨迹 |
[30:16] | Ah. I’m innocent. | 看吧 我是清白的 |
[30:18] | You could have rubbed it off. | 你可能已经擦掉了 |
[30:23] | Oh, my God. | 噢 我的天呐 |
[30:26] | Lucy is going to be so jealous. | 露西肯定要嫉妒死了 |
[30:29] | How does a whisker from a giant snow leopard in the Central Park Zoo | 一根中央动物公园雪豹的胡须是如何 |
[30:32] | end up on a dead body halfway across town? | 跑到了城镇另一端的一个死人身上的 |
[30:36] | I’m the primary zookeeper for the snow leopards. | 我是专门负责雪豹的动物管理员 |
[30:39] | So, does anyone else interact with them? | 所以还有其他人和他们有接触吗 |
[30:41] | They can be temperamental animals. | 这些动物的脾气可是很暴躁 |
[30:42] | Anybody gets in that cage without proper training, | 未经训练的人一旦进入笼子 |
[30:44] | that’s when limbs start getting ripped off. | 即刻便被撕成碎片 |
[30:47] | You recognize this guy? | 你认识这个人吗 |
[30:51] | No. | 不 |
[30:53] | What about her? | 认识她吗 |
[30:55] | Doesn’t look familiar. | 不认识 |
[30:57] | – What is this all about? – We found a whisker | -到底怎么回事 -我们今早在案发现场 |
[30:58] | from one of your, uh, snow leopards | 发现一根 额 |
[31:00] | at a murder scene this morning. | 你的雪豹的胡须 |
[31:01] | You think one of my cats killed someone? | 你们认为我的小猫杀了人 |
[31:03] | Mr. Hull, where were you last night? | 霍尔先生 昨晚你在哪儿 |
[31:05] | Me? I was here most of the night. | 我 我基本都在这里 |
[31:07] | I’ve been staying late. One of my leopards is sick. | 我呆到很晚 一只豹子生病了 |
[31:09] | What time, uh, did you leave? | 你什么时候离开的 |
[31:11] | 10:00. | 10点 |
[31:12] | Drove home, got a few hours of sleep | 开车回家 睡了几个小时 |
[31:13] | – and came back at 4:00. – Stop anywhere along the way? | -然后4点又回来 -中途停过吗 |
[31:16] | No. Why are you asking me this? | 没有 你们为什么这么问我 |
[31:18] | Do you mind if we take a look at your car? | 介意我们看一下你的车吗 |
[31:20] | I don’t have it anymore. | 车不在我这里 |
[31:21] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[31:23] | I know that sounds suspicious. | 我知道这听起来很可疑 |
[31:25] | I rented it. | 车是我租的 |
[31:26] | It’s a Go Ride. I pick it up when I need it, | 是即租车 有需要的时候去租 |
[31:28] | and I drop it off when I’m done. | 用完了再还回去 |
[31:29] | What time did you drop it off? | 你什么时候还的车 |
[31:31] | 10:15. | 10点15 |
[31:33] | I don’t know. Check with the company. | 我不知道 去车行查查 |
[31:34] | – They keep records. – Thanks. | -他们有记录 -谢了 |
[31:36] | Somebody could have driven the car after him. | 或许有人在他之后开过车 |
[31:43] | His name’s Steve Davis. He’s been a patient | 他叫史蒂夫·戴维斯 |
[31:46] | of Dr. Emerson’s since he was 13 years old. | 13岁起就是埃莫森医生的病人了 |
[31:48] | What was he seeing her for? | 他有什么病 |
[31:49] | OCD and depression. | 强迫症和抑郁 |
[31:51] | So we subpoenaed Emerson’s case files. | 然后我们审查了埃莫森的病例 |
[31:53] | According to Davis’s file, | 戴维斯的病例显示 |
[31:54] | she stopped treating him two months ago. | 她两个月前停止了对他的治疗 |
[31:56] | What ended the relationship? | 为什么停了 |
[31:58] | Kid fell in love with her. | 这孩子爱上她了 |
[31:59] | Right, so she referred him to another colleague, | 对 然后她把他介绍给另一个同事 |
[32:01] | but he never made an appointment. | 但他从未去治疗过 |
[32:02] | Says here he was taking escitalopram | 这里说他过去六年 |
[32:04] | for the last six years. | 一直在服用艾司西酞普兰 |
[32:05] | Yeah, but not currently. | 对 但现在没有 |
[32:06] | Insurance company says that he hasn’t | 保险公司说 |
[32:07] | filled that prescription in two months. | 他已经两个月没有上报处方了 |
[32:09] | So he’s off his meds. | 所以他停药了 |
[32:11] | Turns out Davis rented the car from 11:00 p.M. To 2:00 a.M. | 经查车子在晚上11点到凌晨2点被戴维斯租走了 |
[32:25] | GPS coordinates put the car at Pier 25 from 11:30 to 12:45, | GPS显示11点半到12点45 车子停在25码头 |
[32:29] | right around the time our vic was killed. | 正是被害人遇害的时间 |
[32:31] | And when we tracked down the Go Ride… | 而且当我们追查到租车的时候 |
[32:39] | …blood was a match to our victim, | 血型与被害人相吻合 |
[32:40] | Shane Simmons– | 西恩·西蒙斯 |
[32:41] | Mr. Green, killed with the candlestick. | 绿先生 被烛台杀害 |
[32:47] | Steve Davis! | 史蒂夫·戴维斯 |
[32:48] | NYPD! Open up! | 纽约警局 开门 |
[32:51] | All right. | 破门 |
[33:02] | We got a live one in here! | 这里有个幸存者 |
[33:20] | Where’s Davis now? | 戴维斯现在在哪儿 |
[33:21] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[33:22] | Did he say anything? | 他说什么了吗 |
[33:23] | Indicate who his next target may be? | 暗示了他下一个目标 |
[33:25] | He was over by the board, he rolled the dice, | 他在板子那边 投了骰子 |
[33:27] | he said he had to finish the game. | 他说他要结束这场游戏 |
[33:29] | Mac, Jo, you guys need to check this out. | 麦克 乔 快来看这里 |
[33:31] | The first three murders are laid out on this board. | 前三个案子都在板子上 |
[33:33] | White with the rope in the conservatory, | 白色有绳子的在音乐学院 |
[33:36] | scarlet with the revolver in the kitchen, | 红色有枪的在厨房 |
[33:38] | and green with the candlestick in the ballroom. | 绿色有烛台的在舞厅 |
[33:40] | There’s a knife in the library, but no token. | 图书馆有把刀 但是没有标志物 |
[33:42] | He’s going after Plum. | 他在追杀紫红色 |
[33:44] | The dice is rolled to five, you move Plum’s piece… | 骰子投到了五 紫红色的棋子走到了 |
[33:48] | Goes right into the library. | 正好是图书馆 |
[33:50] | Between the public libraries, | 那么多公共图书馆和学校 |
[33:51] | the schools and the loony-tune imagination this guy has, | 这家伙还疯疯癫癫的 |
[33:53] | how the hell are we supposed to know who’s next? | 我们怎么知道谁是下一个 |
[33:55] | This might help. | 这或许是条线索 |
[33:56] | Looks like Davis was keeping | 看起来戴维斯详细记录了 |
[33:57] | a detailed schedule on all his victims. | 他的行凶日程 |
[33:59] | There one for Plum? | 有一个是指紫红色吗 |
[34:02] | It reads like a class schedule. | 看上去像课程安排 |
[34:04] | American Revolution, 10:00 a.M.; | 美国独立战争 上午10点 |
[34:05] | Spanish-American War, 12:00 p.M.; | 美西战争 中午12点 |
[34:07] | and another American Revolution at 4:00 p.M. | 然后又一节美国独立战争 下午4点 |
[34:09] | Students don’t repeat classes in the same day. | 学生不会同一天重复上课 |
[34:11] | They don’t, but professors do. | 他们不会 老师会 |
[34:14] | Plum could be a real professor. | 紫红色可能是指教授 |
[34:16] | Clayton! My fiance’s a professor at Chelsea University. | 克雷顿 我未婚夫是切尔西大学的教授 |
[34:19] | That’s his schedule. | 那是他的课表 |
[34:26] | Jo and I will take the front. | 乔和我从前门进 |
[34:27] | We’ll start in the back, sweep forward. | 我们从后面包抄 |
[34:59] | Come on. | 快走 |
[35:13] | All right, go. | 好吧 快走 |
[35:15] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[35:18] | Let me see your hands! | 把手举起来 |
[35:19] | Stand up! | 站起来 |
[35:20] | Turn around. | 转过身去 |
[35:22] | Get out of here. Go, go. | 离开这儿 走开 |
[35:29] | Building’s clear. | 大楼安全 |
[35:29] | No sign of either of them. | 没有他们的痕迹 |
[35:32] | I just got off the phone with the professor’s T.A. | 我刚和教授的助教通过电话 |
[35:34] | Has not seen or heard from him | 上节课结束后 |
[35:35] | since his last class ended. | 就没看见过他了 |
[35:36] | That was 45 minutes ago. | 那是45分钟前 |
[35:38] | Maybe he took him off campus. | 或许他把他带出校园了 |
[35:39] | I don’t think so. | 不一定 |
[35:40] | We know Davis followed his victims, | 戴维斯跟踪受害者 |
[35:41] | kept tabs on their schedule– | 摸清每个人的时间表 |
[35:43] | Scarlet in her neighborhood, White at dance, | 红小姐死在她家附近 白太太在舞台上 |
[35:45] | Green at work. | 绿先生在他工作的地方 |
[35:45] | So it makes sense that they’d still be here. | 所以他们一定还在这里 |
[35:47] | Then what are we missing? | 那我们漏掉什么了呢 |
[35:53] | “Hastings Library, opened March 21, 1963.” | “黑斯廷斯图书馆 1963年3月21日落成” |
[35:56] | But Chelsea University was founded in the late 1800s. | 但是切尔西大学成立于十九世纪末 |
[36:00] | This wasn’t the first library. | 这不是他们最早的图书馆 |
[36:06] | Pull up the original map of the university. | 调出大学的原图 |
[36:12] | – Got it. – We’re looking for the location of the library. | -搞定 -我们要找图书馆的位置 |
[36:16] | Looks like it used to be on the south side of the campus. | 看起来以前的图书馆应该在校园南侧 |
[36:18] | which is now a science building– | 也就是现在的科学大楼 |
[36:19] | Lawrence Hall. | 劳伦斯科学中心 |
[36:25] | Drop the knife, Davis! | 放下刀子 戴维斯 |
[36:33] | Need a medic at Lawrence Hall right away. | 劳伦斯科学中心需要紧急医疗救援 |
[36:42] | Okay, give me your hand. | 把手给我 |
[36:44] | Right here. | 按住这里 |
[36:53] | Mac Taylor in the lounge with the Glock. | 麦克·泰勒在休息室 带着手枪 |
[36:57] | You just couldn’t help yourself, could you? | 你就是忍不住 是不 |
[37:13] | – I-I-I need to see Dr. Emerson. – Oh, you will, | -我要见埃莫森医生 -你会见到的 |
[37:17] | in court behind a stand | 等上了法庭 |
[37:19] | as she’s testifying against you | 她会在证人席上指认 |
[37:20] | for murdering three of her patients | 你谋杀了她的三个病人 |
[37:22] | and nearly killing her fiance. | 还差点害死她的未婚夫 |
[37:26] | He’s alive? | 他还活着吗 |
[37:28] | Luckily. | 非常幸运 |
[37:32] | You were in love with her. | 你爱上她了 |
[37:35] | That’s why you went after him. | 所以你才去追杀她的未婚夫 |
[37:37] | That’s why she stopped seeing you. | 也是她停止治疗你的原因 |
[37:41] | Did you get my letters? | 你收到我的信了吗 |
[37:43] | I’m afraid that’s what we need to talk about. | 恐怕这正是我们需要谈谈的原因 |
[37:45] | I-I meant every word of it. | 里面的每字每句都情真意切 |
[37:49] | Okay, I’m-I’m not going to deny my feelings anymore. | 我不会再否认心里的感觉了 |
[37:53] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[37:57] | I think you’re confusing your feelings for me. | 我想你混淆了你对我的感觉 |
[38:00] | No. | 我没有 |
[38:01] | I’ve never been more sure of anything. | 我从未如此确定过 |
[38:05] | My whole life, | 我的一生中 |
[38:06] | you’re the only one who has ever given a damn about me. | 只有你在乎我 |
[38:10] | You know that’s not true, | 你知道事实不是这样 |
[38:11] | your parents love you. | 你的父母都很爱你 |
[38:12] | No, they don’t… they don’t love me. | 不 他们…都不爱我 |
[38:15] | My mother loves her vacation home, | 我妈只爱她的度假屋 |
[38:18] | and my father loves his French whores. | 我爸爱的是他的那群法国婊子 |
[38:20] | They don’t… they don’t love me. | 他们…他们不爱我 |
[38:22] | Steve, I need you to understand, | 史蒂夫 我需要你明白 |
[38:26] | I don’t have the same feelings for you. | 我对你的感觉并不相同 |
[38:29] | I care for you, but as I do for all my patients, | 我在乎你 正如对我所有的病人一样 |
[38:32] | which is quite a great deal. | 这一点非常重要 |
[38:41] | And you have a boyfriend. | 而且你有男朋友 |
[38:43] | Yes, and I know that one day | 是的 我知道有一天 |
[38:46] | you’ll find someone who loves you like you deserve. | 你会遇到一个爱你的人 |
[38:51] | No, no, she… | 不 不 |
[38:52] | she turned her back on me, is what she did. | 她就这样把我丢到脑后 |
[38:55] | Just like my parents, | 就像我的父母一样 |
[38:56] | first sign of trouble and she just | 麻烦刚刚出现苗头 |
[38:58] | tossed me aside to become some other doctor’s problem. | 她就把我扔给别的医生 |
[39:02] | And Clue– how’d that figure in? | 那妙探寻凶呢 你为什么选择它 |
[39:06] | I thought you might like to play a game. | 我想你可能会喜欢玩游戏 |
[39:09] | Have a little fun while we get to know one another, | 我陪你一起玩 同时了解彼此 |
[39:11] | break the ice. | 增进交流 |
[39:12] | You can choose whichever game you like. | 你喜欢哪个随便你挑 |
[39:26] | She was Mrs. Peacock… | 她总是扮演蓝孔雀夫人 |
[39:30] | and I was Colonel Mustard. | 而我是黄上校 |
[39:32] | What about her patients? | 为什么要杀她的病人 |
[39:33] | How’d you go about choosing them? | 你是怎么选上他们的 |
[39:37] | I broke into her office and I went through her files. | 我闯进她的办公室 看了记录文件 |
[39:45] | I picked three perfect patients, | 选出了三个绝佳的人选 |
[39:52] | I followed them, I… I learned their schedule. | 我跟踪他们 摸清他们的作息 |
[40:22] | I wanted to hurt her the way that she hurt me– | 我要以其人之道还治其人之身 |
[40:27] | by taking away the things that she loved most, | 夺走她最爱的东西 |
[40:32] | but more than anything… | 但最重要的是 |
[40:36] | …I wanted her to know that it was me doing it. | 我要让她知道 这一切都是我做的 |
[40:53] | – Hey. – Hey. | -嗨 -嗨 |
[40:55] | What– are you getting off? | 你要出来吗 |
[40:56] | You getting on? | 你要上电梯吗 |
[40:57] | You got some hot date I don’t know about? | 你要去和哪位我不认识的靓妞约会吗 |
[40:59] | Yeah, taking my wife out to dinner tonight. | 是啊 带我的宝贝老婆去吃晚饭 |
[41:01] | Oh, what’s the occasion? | 今天是什么日子 |
[41:02] | You don’t need an occasion | 不是特殊日子 |
[41:04] | to take your wife out to dinner, do you? | 就不能带我老婆去吃饭了吗 |
[41:10] | It was you. | 是你干的 |
[41:13] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[41:14] | I said it was you. | 我早说是你 |
[41:16] | Adam was supposed to be | 本来应该是亚当 |
[41:17] | in Ballistics, not you, and… | 去检测弹道轨迹 而不是你 |
[41:19] | – Well, why didn’t you just tell me? – I don’t know. | -那你为什么不告诉我 -我也不知道 |
[41:21] | I was going to tell you. | 在动物园的时候 |
[41:22] | We were at the zoo, and you seemed so pissed, | 我想告诉你的 可看你那么生气 |
[41:24] | and we had to catch the killer, | 而且我们还要去抓凶手 |
[41:26] | so I didn’t. | 所以就没说 |
[41:29] | So it was Messer in Ballistics. | 莫瑟夫人在弹道检测室 |
[41:32] | With methylene blue. | 带着亚甲蓝眼圈 |
[41:36] | Can you forgive me? | 你能原谅我吗 |
[41:42] | It’s almost gone. | 颜色几乎褪完了 |
[41:44] | This better be some dinner. | 你最好请我吃顿好的 |
[42:04] | Hey, I thought we were meeting at your place. | 嗨 我以为一会在你那见呢 |
[42:09] | I have something I need to say to you, | 我有话想对你说 |
[42:11] | and I didn’t want it to wait. | 等不及要告诉你 |
[42:18] | I love you, Christine. | 我爱你 克里斯汀 |
[42:24] | Aren’t you gonna…? | 你不打算… |