时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | Yo, watch out! | 当心点 |
[00:19] | Wait. Are you kidding me? | 等等 你耍我呢吧 |
[00:22] | I thought you said this story was about a princess, | 你不是说这是个跟公主有关的故事吗 |
[00:24] | Not some cops chasing some dude. | 怎么讲起一帮警察追坏蛋来了 |
[00:26] | It is. I’m just setting it up. | 的确跟公主有关 我不过是在做铺垫 |
[00:27] | Okay? See? | 知道吗 |
[00:29] | It’s called backstory. | 这叫做背景故事 |
[00:30] | Well, how about getting to the front story? | 那赶紧开始讲”前”景故事吧 |
[00:34] | Well, I… | 我… |
[00:35] | Detective Flack is chasing the bad guy. | 弗莱克警探在追坏蛋 |
[00:45] | – Where is it, Rennick? – Where’s what? | -在哪儿 瑞雷克 -什么在哪儿 |
[00:46] | The gun you used to kill Roger Murray with. | 就是你杀死罗杰·迈瑞的那把枪 |
[00:48] | Who? | 谁 |
[00:49] | I pulled a hamstring scaling that truck over there. | 我翻过那辆卡车的时候把脚筋都给拉伤了 |
[00:51] | You don’t want to mess with me right now. | 现在惹我可没什么好下场 |
[00:52] | – Hey, man, come on! – Listen to me. | -放开我 -听我说 |
[00:54] | We got your blood, we got your prints. | 现场有你的血样和指纹 |
[00:56] | You’re going away. The only question is for how long? | 你躲得过初一 躲不过十五 |
[01:01] | It’s in the pond. | 在池塘里 |
[01:03] | Turtle Pond. | 小龟池塘 |
[01:06] | Near the dock. | 在码头附近 |
[01:08] | Let’s go. | 咱们走 |
[01:09] | Let’s go. | 走 |
[01:11] | I swear, I threw it in there. | 我发誓我扔到里面了 |
[01:17] | Between the mud and the zero visibility, | 池塘里除了泥巴还是泥巴 |
[01:19] | I got nothing. | 我什么都没找到 |
[01:20] | Might need more divers; it’s a big pond. | 可能要多派几名潜水员 这个池塘面积不小 |
[01:23] | Rennick’s not getting away with murder. | 不能让瑞雷克这个杀人犯逍遥法外 |
[01:25] | Drain it. | 把水抽干 |
[01:28] | Drain it? | 把水抽干 |
[01:32] | Ugh. Drain the pond? | 把池塘的水抽干 |
[01:34] | How long is this gonna take? | 这得要多久啊 |
[01:36] | Uh, well, not nearly as long as a lineup takes. | 远不如指认罪犯花的时间长 |
[01:38] | Your mom’s gonna be… at least another hour, | 你妈妈起码要再过一个小时才能出来 |
[01:41] | And I don’t see anybody rushing over here to take my report, | 而且没人急着过来给我录口供 |
[01:44] | so I think we’re stuck. | 看来我们只能乖乖在这儿等了 |
[01:45] | If you’re a cop, | 你既然是个警察 |
[01:46] | why can’t you report your stolen car to yourself? | 那为什么不能向自己上报失车 |
[01:49] | Um, well, cause I’m not a cop. | 因为我不是个警察 |
[01:51] | No, I mean, I work with cops. | 我只不过跟警察合作而已 |
[01:53] | Yeah, I do cop stuff, | 我的确会做警察该做的事情 |
[01:54] | but I’m a… I’m a crime scene investigator. | 但我是个犯罪现场调查员 |
[02:04] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 |
[02:05] | Girls, I’ll tell you about the princess. | 姑娘们 我给你们讲公主的故事 |
[02:07] | So we’re all in the Turtle Pond– | 我们都进了小龟池塘 |
[02:09] | You know, in Central Park– | 在中央公园 |
[02:10] | Looking for the bad guy’s gun. | 找那个坏蛋的枪 |
[02:13] | Everybody spread out. | 大家分散开 |
[02:40] | No way. | 不是吧 |
[02:42] | I found it. | 我找到了 |
[02:44] | I found it! | 我找到了 |
[03:02] | Mac? | 麦克 |
[03:04] | Another gun? | 又找到一把枪吗 |
[03:06] | Another murder. | 又发现一起谋杀 |
[04:03] | Yeah. | 喂 |
[04:05] | Okay. I got it. Keep me posted. | 好 明白了 随时跟我汇报 |
[04:09] | She’s been underwater for at least a couple of days, | 她起码在水里待了好几天了 |
[04:12] | So any evidence of foul play would definitely be compromised. | 所有犯罪证据都被破坏了 |
[04:15] | No purse, no ID, no cell phone. | 身上没有钱包 身份证 手机 |
[04:19] | So far she doesn’t match a description | 她跟最近失踪人口报告中的描述 |
[04:20] | on any recent missing persons reports. | 都不相符 |
[04:26] | Blunt force trauma. | 钝器造成的创伤 |
[04:28] | Enough to kill her. | 足以致命 |
[04:31] | Drain plug’s missing. | 排水塞不见了 |
[04:32] | She’s tied down. | 她被绑在船底 |
[04:34] | Well-thought-out suicide? | 精心策划的谋杀 |
[04:35] | Mugging gone wrong? | 抢劫犯失手杀人 |
[04:37] | Well, they didn’t take her earrings. | 她的耳环还在 |
[04:39] | Quite an elaborate way | 如果真的是拦路抢劫 |
[04:40] | for a grab-and-go guy to dispose of a body. | 那凶手处理尸体还真够用心 |
[04:43] | Eliminates mugging. | 排除了抢劫的可能 |
[04:44] | Quite a ball gown, so… | 她穿了件漂亮的舞裙 |
[04:46] | I’m not buying suicide. | 我可不信是自杀 |
[04:48] | That leaves good, old-fashioned murder. | 那就只可能是传统方式的谋杀了 |
[04:51] | So we’ve got a castle, | 城堡脚下 |
[04:54] | and a princess. | 有位公主 |
[04:56] | And an unhappy ending. | 童话以悲剧收尾 |
[05:19] | Is that what she was killed with? | 那是凶器吗 |
[05:21] | No, um… | 不是… |
[05:24] | That actually was a piece of a spaceship. | 其实那是块太空飞船的残骸 |
[05:31] | Let’s go. | 走 |
[08:18] | Prints got a match to Ashley Braden, 26. | 根据指纹查到阿什莉·布雷登 26岁 |
[08:21] | Had a juvie record for a meth bust about eight years ago. | 八年前因毒品交易进了少管所 |
[08:23] | Been clean ever since. | 自此就没有犯罪记录了 |
[08:24] | Part-time student Chelsea U, no next of kin. | 切尔西大学的兼读学生 没有近亲 |
[08:27] | No signs of pulmonary edema. | 没有肺水肿迹象 |
[08:29] | Means she was dead before she went in the water. | 说明她在下水前就死了 |
[08:32] | COD is subdural hematoma, | 死因是硬脑膜下血肿 |
[08:35] | caused by massive blunt force trauma. | 钝器击打所致 |
[08:38] | Analysis of the trace you recovered from the wound | 对伤口复原获得的痕迹进行分析后 |
[08:40] | suggests that the weapon was a banded metamorphic deposit, | 发现凶器是一种片岩 |
[08:43] | containing quartz, mica, feldspar and biotite. | 成分包括石英 云母 长石 和黑云母 |
[08:47] | She was killed with a rock. | 她是被石头砸死的 |
[08:48] | Specifically, manhattan schist. | 具体来说 就是曼哈顿片岩 |
[08:51] | Which doesn’t help us, cause the city’s full of it. | 意义不大 因为城里遍地都是这东西 |
[08:53] | Time of death? | 死亡时间 |
[08:55] | Well, given the water temperature, | 考虑到水温 |
[08:56] | and extensive skin slippage, | 以及大面积的皮肤滑移 |
[08:58] | I’d say she’d been underwater approximately 60 hours | 我认为在发现她之前 她已经泡在水里 |
[09:01] | when you found her. | 大概60小时了 |
[09:02] | And how long before that was she killed? | 她遇害是进水之前多久的事情 |
[09:04] | Lividity is exclusively along her right side. | 只在尸体右侧发现了伤口 |
[09:09] | Consistent with her position in the boat. | 与她在船中的姿势吻合 |
[09:11] | So she was probably pushed out into the water | 所以她应该是遇害之后几分钟之内 |
[09:13] | within minutes of her death. | 就被推到水里 |
[09:15] | Which would suggest she was killed in the park, | 这就意味着 她是在公园内遇害的 |
[09:17] | quite close to the pond. | 而且离池塘不远 |
[09:19] | 60 hours… | 60小时 |
[09:19] | Puts it at Saturday night, around midnight. | 是在周六晚上午夜时分 |
[09:22] | Stomach contents revealed traces of arothron hispidus, | 胃残留物中发现了纹腹叉鼻鲀 |
[09:26] | also known as puffer fish. | 是一种河豚鱼 |
[09:27] | Very expensive sushi. | 非常昂贵的寿司 |
[09:29] | And delicious. | 同样非常美味 |
[09:30] | Her last meal was to die for. | 她的最后一餐值了 |
[09:33] | Fancy meal, fancy dress, fancy party… | 精致晚餐 华丽礼服 高档派对 |
[09:36] | That begs the question, | 提出了这样一个问题 |
[09:37] | where was Ashley before she was at the park? | 阿什莉到公园之前 人在哪里 |
[09:39] | And who was she with? | 还有她和谁在一起 |
[09:41] | I may have discovered evidence of a struggle. | 我发现了可能是挣扎痕迹的证据 |
[09:44] | I took subdermal photos. | 我拍摄了皮下照片 |
[09:49] | Very light discoloration. | 很轻微的变色 |
[09:51] | Yeah, but then I found… | 然后我却发现了 |
[09:55] | Burst capillaries. | 毛细血管破裂 |
[09:58] | And in a circular pattern, around her wrist. | 绕她手腕一周 |
[10:05] | Somebody grabbed her. | 有人抓住了她 |
[10:06] | And she resisted. | 然后她反抗了 |
[10:08] | Ashley didn’t go down without a fight. | 阿什莉曾垂死一搏 |
[11:13] | I just want you to look me in the eye | 我只想让你看着我的眼睛 |
[11:14] | And tell me nothing’s wrong. | 然后告诉我什么事都没有 |
[11:16] | You’re suffering from what’s called anomic aphasia. | 你的病叫做命名性失语症 |
[11:19] | I can appreciate your optimism, | 我很欣赏你这乐观的态度 |
[11:21] | But you cannot do this alone. | 但是你一个人撑不过来 |
[11:30] | Christine, uh, when you get this, | 克里斯汀 看到这条之后 |
[11:33] | Can you call me? | 可以打给我吗 |
[11:35] | I don’t want to leave things… | 我不想让这些事继续 |
[11:39] | Just call me, please. | 一定要打给我 |
[11:53] | You got a match on the gun from the pond? | 池塘里发现的那把枪找到匹配了吗 |
[11:55] | 100%. | 百分百吻合 |
[11:56] | Sent the ballistics report to the D.A., | 已经把报告送到地方检察官那里 了 |
[11:58] | And Rennick’s probably pled out by now. | 瑞雷克这会估计都该放出来了 |
[12:00] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[12:02] | That is an excellent question, Mac. | 问的好 麦克 |
[12:03] | I found this in the pond. | 我是在池塘里发现的 |
[12:04] | Strange etchings, Carbon trace from intense heat, | 奇怪的蚀刻 剧烈高温造成的碳迹 |
[12:07] | And radioactivity. | 还具有放射性 |
[12:09] | Not enough to be dangerous, just intriguing. | 不足以构成危害 只是很有趣 |
[12:12] | But here is the pièce de résistance: | 然而亮点在于 |
[12:15] | I found particles combined of nickel, iron and olivine. | 我发现了由镍 铁还有橄榄石组成的微粒 |
[12:19] | Space dust. | 太空尘埃 |
[12:20] | That’s right, M.T. Okay? | 回答正确 大麦 |
[12:22] | This is not of this earth. | 这个不是地球上的东西 |
[12:28] | So… What’d the boss cop say? | 那 那个警察头头怎么说 |
[12:30] | Well, he said, um… | 他说 |
[12:32] | Fascinating. | 真有意思 |
[12:34] | Now clear the rest of the guns, | 现在把其它的枪也清理了 |
[12:36] | And don’t ever call me “M.T.” again. | 然后再也不许叫我大麦 |
[12:39] | All right. | 好的 |
[12:44] | Give me some good news. | 告诉我点好消息 |
[12:47] | My 14-year-old daughter broke up with her boyfriend. | 我14岁的女儿和男朋友分手了 |
[12:50] | And I found a trace of flora | 然后我发现了植物体的痕迹 |
[12:53] | wedged behind a rhinestone on the back of our vic’s shoe, | 就嵌在受害者鞋跟的一块水钻后面 |
[12:55] | Which suggests that she was dragged along the ground. | 这说明受害者被在地上拖动过 |
[12:58] | If Edna can give us a match to a plant in the park, | 如果环境DNA可以找到公园里植物的匹配 |
[13:00] | it could give us the primary crime scene. | 就可以带我们找到案发现场 |
[13:02] | More good news. | 还有好消息 |
[13:03] | I found a bloodstain on our victim’s dress. | 我在受害者的礼服上找到了一块血迹 |
[13:05] | Not her own. | 不是她自己的 |
[13:06] | After three days in water? | 在水里泡了三天还能找到 |
[13:08] | It was under her arm. | 夹在她胳膊下面了 |
[13:09] | GC/MS analysis found aluminum sulfate. | 气相色谱质谱仪分析发现了硫酸铝 |
[13:12] | A dye-fixing agent. | 是固色剂 |
[13:13] | It’s also an ingredient in antiperspirant, | 它还是止汗露的原料之一 |
[13:15] | which is why it preserved the bloodstain. | 也是血渍得以保留的原因 |
[13:17] | It is human, so | 血渍是人的 所以 |
[13:18] | I’m running it through CODIS right now | 我正在用DNA联合识别系统做检测 |
[13:19] | to see if we can get a hit. | 看能不能有发现 |
[13:21] | There’s also something unusual | 她衣服上的商标 |
[13:22] | about the labels on her clothes. | 也有点不寻常的地方 |
[13:24] | Bargain basement brand, right? | 很廉价的牌子对吗 |
[13:27] | Her dress… a designer label, | 她的礼服 却是名牌 |
[13:29] | Very expensive. | 价格不菲 |
[13:30] | She’s a part-time student. | 她是个兼职的学生 |
[13:31] | How’d she afford a dress like that? | 怎么买得起这种礼服 |
[13:33] | She didn’t. | 她不是买 |
[13:36] | The tag’s still on. | 商标还在 |
[13:37] | Clearly, she was going to return it. | 她明显是打算还回去的 |
[13:39] | A poor girl trying to look rich. | 想打扮成有钱人家的穷丫头 |
[13:42] | Cinderella story. | 真实版灰姑娘的故事 |
[13:47] | – Hey, Jo? – Yeah. | -乔 -什么事 |
[13:50] | Last week, I was a bit short with you. | 上个礼拜 我对你有点冷淡 |
[13:53] | You made your point. | 你说得不错 |
[13:57] | Already forgotten. | 早没放在心上了 |
[14:02] | The face behind the blood trace. | 血迹真正的主人 |
[14:06] | Joseph Skiver. | 约瑟夫·斯凯沃 |
[14:16] | Steady. | 稳着点 |
[14:18] | Check the interiors. | 看看里面 |
[14:20] | Nah, I got it. | 不用了 我行的 |
[14:30] | NYPD. | 纽约警局 |
[14:35] | Why does that never work? | 怎么总是越喊越跑呢 |
[14:36] | Watch it, watch it! | 看着 看着 |
[14:40] | Hey, buddy. | 伙计 |
[14:42] | Nice move. | 这招精彩 |
[14:44] | I’m not holding, man. Search me all you want. | 我没藏了哥们 你可以随便搜 |
[14:46] | Here’s something you’ve never heard a cop say | 说句你从没听警察说过的 |
[14:49] | I’m gonna take your word for it. | 你这句我信 |
[14:50] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[14:58] | Assault, fraud, burglary, possession of meth, | 人身攻击 欺诈 盗窃 藏有冰毒 |
[15:01] | Trafficking in meth, | 贩卖冰毒 |
[15:03] | Trafficking in proscribed wildlife. | 贩卖受保护野生动物 |
[15:06] | “Proscribed wildlife”? | 受保护野生动物 |
[15:08] | I’m diversifying. | 我是多元化经营 |
[15:10] | How about murder? | 那谋杀呢 |
[15:11] | Yeah, stick it all on me. | 好啊 都赖我头上吧 |
[15:13] | I’m a pincushion, baby. | 黑锅我背得多了 宝贝 |
[15:16] | Just for giggles, who’d I kill? | 说来好笑 我杀谁了 |
[15:17] | Ashley Braden. | 阿什莉·布雷登 |
[15:24] | Ashley’s dead? | 阿什莉死了 |
[15:29] | God. | 天呐 |
[15:32] | And you think I did it ’cause I got a rap sheet? | 因为我前科累累你就认为是我干的 |
[15:34] | We found your blood on her clothes. | 我们在她衣服上发现了你的血迹 |
[15:36] | – What? – How’d you cut your hand? | -什么 -你的手怎么伤的 |
[15:39] | Are you kidding me? I would never… | 开玩笑吗 我才不会 |
[15:40] | That’s not the answer I’m looking for, Skiver. | 你没回答我的问题 斯凯沃 |
[15:42] | Uh… It’s a bite, feeding the toucan. | 是被咬伤的 喂犀鸟的时候被咬的 |
[15:47] | Those things are nasty. | 那些小东西脾气不好 |
[15:50] | Thought you were going to come up with something lame. | 还以为你会说些蹩脚的理由 |
[15:52] | When did you last see Ashley? | 你最后看见阿什莉是什么时候 |
[15:53] | Uh, Saturday night, at her place. | 周六晚上 在她家 |
[15:56] | She told me she couldn’t see me anymore. | 她跟我说她不能再见我了 |
[15:58] | Didn’t want to give her boyfriend the wrong idea. | 不想让她男朋友误会 |
[16:01] | She was all dressed up… | 她打扮得光彩照人 |
[16:03] | She was going out? | 她当时准备出去 |
[16:04] | Yeah. | 对 |
[16:05] | With richie rich. | 和个高帅富 |
[16:07] | The boyfriend. | 就是她男朋友 |
[16:09] | He was throwing some big thing | 他在中央公园的城堡 |
[16:10] | at the castle in Central Park. | 办了大型宴会 |
[16:12] | Does he have a name? | 那个他有名字吗 |
[16:14] | She wouldn’t tell me. | 她不愿意告诉我 |
[16:15] | Sounds to me like Ashley dumped you. | 听着像是阿什莉不认你了 |
[16:18] | That must’ve made you pretty angry. | 一定让你火冒三丈吧 |
[16:20] | You don’t understand. | 你不明白 |
[16:21] | When I met Ashley, | 我遇见阿什莉的时候 |
[16:22] | her folks had just been killed in a car crash. | 她爸妈出车祸都去世了 |
[16:24] | She was alone. | 她无依无靠的 |
[16:26] | And, yeah, she got into a lot of dark stuff ’cause of me. | 没错 因为我的缘故让她麻烦缠身 |
[16:27] | That’s what made me pretty angry. | 这的确让我火冒三丈 |
[16:30] | When she told me she was moving on, | 她告诉我她打算去过新生活的时候 |
[16:31] | Yeah, it broke my heart. | 没错 我是伤心 |
[16:33] | But I was happy for her. | 但我为她高兴 |
[16:37] | How did your blood end up on her dress? | 你的血怎么会弄到她的礼服上了 |
[16:39] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[16:42] | Must’ve been when I was giving her a hug good-bye. | 一定是告别的时候 我拥抱她弄上去的 |
[16:51] | I would never do anything to hurt Ashley. | 我是绝不会伤害阿什莉的 |
[17:00] | You believe him? | 你相信他吗 |
[17:01] | He was alone most of the evening, | 他几乎整晚都是独自一人 |
[17:03] | no one to corroborate his alibi. | 也没有不在场证人 |
[17:05] | His blood’s on our victim’s dress. | 他的血迹还粘在死者的礼服上 |
[17:07] | A toucan? Really? | 犀鸟 真的假的 |
[17:09] | Had a cousin that worked with birds. | 我表哥就和鸟打交道 |
[17:11] | They can be vicious. | 它们确实挺凶残 |
[17:12] | We need to put Skiver in central park at the time of the murder, | 现在只需证明谋杀当时斯凯沃就在中央公园 |
[17:15] | with that rock in his hand. | 而且挥起石头正是他 |
[17:16] | – And then there’s always the new boyfriend. – Run with it. | -她的新男友也有嫌疑 -一并在查 |
[17:19] | In the meantime, we’re going back to the crime scene. | 我们还得回现场找点东西 |
[17:21] | All right. | 好的 |
[17:24] | EDNA matched the leaf to hibiscus moscheutos. | 环境DNA检查表明该叶子属于芙蓉葵 |
[17:26] | It only grows around here. | 这种植物只生长在这片区域 |
[17:29] | Who catalogs every plant in central park? | 竟然有人做了中央公园的植物志 |
[17:32] | I’m guessing single guy, | 他肯定是个单身汉 |
[17:33] | No kids. | 而且没有孩子 |
[17:36] | Is that it? | 是不是这棵 |
[17:40] | Boom. | 答对 |
[17:41] | Let’s see what we can find. | 看看能找到些什么 |
[17:44] | Did she just use my word? | 她是不是偷了我的口头禅 |
[18:54] | Hey, Mac. | 嗨 麦克 |
[18:55] | Park operations put me onto | 公园管理人员帮我找到了 |
[18:56] | the caterer of Saturday night’s party. | 周六晚上在这里举办派对的负责人 |
[18:58] | I should have the guest list ASAP. | 应该很快可以拿到宾客名单 |
[19:00] | I understand there was some serious money | 当晚观景城堡接待的 |
[19:02] | in belvedere castle the other night. | 都是达官贵人 |
[19:04] | Over 300 people. Manhattan’s elite. | 有超过三百名曼哈顿名流 |
[19:06] | That’s a lot of suspects. | 嫌疑犯真不少 |
[19:07] | Hoping the guest list can narrow it down | 希望能从名单里排查出阿什莉 |
[19:08] | to Ashley and a plus-one. | 及其男伴 |
[19:10] | The boyfriend? | 你说她男友吗 |
[19:11] | Got my fingers crossed. | 希望如此吧 |
[19:13] | This area open to the public? | 这片区域对公众开放吗 |
[19:15] | Only during private events. | 只对私人活动开放 |
[19:17] | All those people, | 这么多宾客 |
[19:18] | and not one of them reported Ashley Braden missing. | 竟然没人上报阿什莉·布雷登的失踪 |
[19:22] | Why? | 为什么 |
[21:39] | You ever see me rip up a check for 50 grand, | 如果你发现我把一张五万元的支票撕了 |
[21:41] | do me a favor and shoot me. | 麻烦一枪崩倒我 |
[21:43] | Consider it done. | 包在我身上 |
[21:43] | Okay.’Cause the paper that Sid found on the vic’s body | 希德在尸体上找到的纸片 |
[21:46] | is a match to the check that I recovered at the crime scene. | 和我在现场找到的支票相吻合 |
[21:48] | Also found blood trace on a jewelry clasp. | 同时还找到了带血的首饰 |
[21:50] | It doesn’t belong to Skiver. | 血液不是斯凯沃的 |
[21:54] | Neither does I check. | 两个都没查到来源 |
[21:55] | It does connect to Ashley Braden. | 支票肯定和阿什莉·布雷登有关 |
[21:57] | I filled in the missing letters. | 我补上了空白的地方 |
[21:59] | Fits like a glass slipper, no? | 和水晶鞋一样吻合 是不 |
[22:01] | $50,000 check made out to our vic. | 一张给死者的五万元支票 |
[22:04] | Not much left of the signature. | 可惜签名看不清了 |
[22:07] | No. | 是啊 |
[22:08] | It ends with e-l-l-o, or-or i-l-l-o. | 词尾是ello或者illo之类的 |
[22:14] | Taylor. | 泰勒 |
[22:15] | Hey, Mac. | 嗨 麦克 |
[22:16] | So Ashley Braden was a guest | 阿什莉·布雷登确实受邀 |
[22:17] | of the vice president of the coronation group. | 参加副总统的加冕仪式 |
[22:20] | A guy by the name of Matthew Dibello. | 邀请者是一个叫马修·迪贝罗的男人 |
[22:23] | – Dibello. Matthew Dibello. – Perfect. | -迪贝罗 马修·迪贝罗 -太好了 |
[22:25] | Hold on. | 稍等片刻 |
[22:29] | That’s our guy. | 就是他 |
[22:30] | I’ll meet you there. | 我过去和你会合 |
[22:33] | Boom. | 搞定 |
[22:37] | Do you know an Ashley Braden? | 你认识阿什莉·布雷登吗 |
[22:38] | Yes, why? | 认识 怎么了 |
[22:40] | When was the last time you saw her? | 你最后一次看到她是什么时候 |
[22:42] | Saturday night. | 周六晚上 |
[22:43] | We had a corporate function. | 我们一起参加了公司聚会 |
[22:45] | And how did that go? | 结果呢 |
[22:46] | Fine. | 还行 |
[22:47] | No issues with Ashley? | 和阿什莉一切都好吗 |
[22:50] | We… had words. | 我们吵了几句 |
[22:53] | What’s going on? | 到底怎么了 |
[22:54] | You haven’t seen her for three days, | 你三天没见到她了 |
[22:56] | but you haven’t reported her missing. | 怎么没有报案说她失踪 |
[22:59] | Because she isn’t missing. | 因为她没有失踪啊 |
[23:00] | She’s in Kansas City. | 她去堪萨斯了 |
[23:02] | And you know that because… | 你怎么知道的 |
[23:03] | I got a text from her Sunday morning, | 周日早上她给我发了信息 |
[23:05] | saying she was going there for a few days to cool off. | 说她要出去几天 彼此冷静一下 |
[23:08] | That’s not what happened, Matthew. | 事情并非如此 马修 |
[23:10] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[23:13] | She was murdered. | 她被谋杀了 |
[23:14] | Saturday night in the park. | 就在周六晚上 |
[23:16] | Ashley? | 阿什莉 |
[23:17] | No, no, no. | 不可能 |
[23:18] | she’s in Kansas City. | 她去堪萨斯了 |
[23:20] | Matthew, I was wondering… | 马修 我想说… |
[23:21] | Oh, I’m sorry. I didn’t know you were in a meeting. | 抱歉 我不知道你在开会 |
[23:26] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[23:29] | Ashley’s been murdered. | 阿什莉被杀了 |
[23:31] | Oh, Matthew, what? | 马修你说什么 |
[23:34] | Detectives, this is my mother, | 警探 这是我母亲 |
[23:35] | Krista Dibello. | 克里斯塔·迪贝罗 |
[23:37] | Why don’t you tell us a little more | 不如跟我们详细讲一下 |
[23:38] | about the words you had with Ashley. | 你和阿什莉的争吵 |
[23:43] | Ashley, uh, was late. | 阿什莉迟到了 |
[23:48] | We argued. | 我们吵起来 |
[23:50] | She left. | 然后她就走了 |
[23:51] | Did it get physical? | 你们动手了吗 |
[23:53] | Did I hit her? | 你是想问我打她没有吗 |
[23:54] | No. | 没有 |
[23:57] | I grabbed her wrist. | 我抓住她的手腕 |
[23:59] | Her jewelry must’ve scratched me, | 一定是她戴的珠宝划到我了 |
[24:01] | But I never hit her. | 但我绝对没打她 |
[24:03] | You know she had a history, | 你知道她不光彩的过去 |
[24:04] | a criminal record, some shady friends? | 一次犯罪记录和一帮损友 |
[24:07] | That wasn’t a secret, and it didn’t matter to us. | 那早就众所周知了 我们完全不介意 |
[24:09] | Then why’d you write her a check for $50,000? | 那你为什么要给她五万美金的支票 |
[24:12] | I didn’t. | 我没有啊 |
[24:14] | I’ve never seen that check before. | 我从没见过这张支票 |
[24:16] | Is that your signature? | 那是你的签名吗 |
[24:18] | It must be a forgery. | 一定是伪造的 |
[24:19] | A lot of people have access to your personal checkbook? | 一般人能随随便便动你的支票簿吗 |
[24:26] | I can’t explain that check, | 我没法儿解释支票的事 |
[24:28] | but there’s something you have to understand about Ashley. | 但有件事关于阿什莉 你必须明白 |
[24:31] | She was honest with me. | 那就是她对我很诚实 |
[24:32] | I knew about her past, | 我了解她的过去 |
[24:34] | and it only made me love her more. | 这只能令我更爱她 |
[24:37] | There was no blackmail, | 如果你以为她在敲诈 |
[24:39] | if that’s what you’re suggesting. | 那么你就大错特错了 |
[24:41] | You won’t mind if we take a DNA sample. | 你不介意我们取点DNA样本吧 |
[24:44] | I think I should consult my attorney. | 我应该先咨询一下律师 |
[24:46] | I thought you had nothing to hide? | 你不是没什么需要隐瞒的吗 |
[24:48] | Gentlemen, I understand you have to do your job, | 先生们 我明白你们得公事公办 |
[24:51] | but let me be very clear. | 但希望你们听我说一句 |
[24:52] | Matthew loved Ashley. | 马修爱阿什莉 |
[24:55] | He never, | 他永远 |
[24:56] | never could have hurt her. | 永远也不会伤害她 |
[25:01] | I’ll give you whatever you need. | 你们要什么我都给 |
[25:04] | So did the prince do it or not? | 那王子到底有没有做坏事呢 |
[25:07] | Even if he did the crime, | 就算他犯罪了 |
[25:08] | he won’t be doing the time. | 他也不会被关起来吧 |
[25:10] | My story, my moral. | 我的故事 我定准则 |
[25:13] | His reaction was genuine. | 他的反应很诚恳 |
[25:15] | He didn’t know Ashley Braden was dead. | 他确实不知道阿什莉·布雷登死了 |
[25:17] | Okay, but he’s lying about something. | 但他一定还隐瞒了什么 |
[25:19] | We need to track down Ashley’s cell. | 我们需要追查阿什莉的狱友 |
[25:40] | Do you believe in luck? | 你相信运气这回事儿吗 |
[25:45] | Seneca said, “Luck is the intersection | 塞内加曾说过 “运气来自于 |
[25:48] | of preparation and opportunity.” | “充分的准备和良好的机遇” |
[25:50] | Well, then opportunity just knocked. | 看来良好的机遇给我们碰上了 |
[25:53] | Do you know where the midtown Manhattan | 你知道曼哈顿市中心 |
[25:55] | meteorological station is located? | 气象观测站在哪里吗 |
[25:58] | Belvedere castle. | 在观景城堡 |
[25:59] | 50 feet from where I found a single blood drop, footprints | 离那50米的地方 我发现一滴血和脚印 |
[26:02] | and a bizarre circular divot pattern. | 还有草皮上奇怪的圆形图案 |
[26:05] | Sid estimated the time of death as around midnight. | 希德估计死亡时间大约是在午夜 |
[26:07] | On Saturday night at precisely 12:01 a.m., | 就在周六凌晨12点01分 |
[26:11] | it started raining. | 天上开始下雨 |
[26:12] | And then at 12:14, it stopped. | 到12点14分 雨停了 |
[26:15] | The circular divot pattern | 草皮上有圆形图形 |
[26:16] | was from somebody holding an umbrella. | 是由于当时有人撑伞造成的 |
[26:18] | Which means they had to be standing there | 也就是说他们至少在 |
[26:20] | – for at least some part of that 13 minutes. – Right, | -下雨的那13分钟站在那里 -没错 |
[26:23] | And also the pieces of the check that Danny found | 而且丹尼在河对面找到的 |
[26:25] | across the lake, they also had water damage from the rain. | 支票碎片上 也有雨淋的水痕 |
[26:29] | This umbrella duplicates the ring pattern | 这把雨伞复制出和现场找到的 |
[26:31] | I found at the site. | 一样的圆形图案 |
[26:34] | Then I calibrated this pressure-sensitive mat | 接着我测量了这个压敏垫子 |
[26:37] | to register the exact same depth | 以记录雨点渗透下去的 |
[26:40] | of penetration as the raindrops. | 精确深度 |
[26:42] | The only variable is the height | 唯一的可变因素就是 |
[26:43] | of the person holding the umbrella. | 撑伞人的身高 |
[26:45] | Right, now most people hold an umbrella | 大多数人在撑伞时 |
[26:47] | with their forearm at a 45 degree angle. | 他们的前臂会呈45度角 |
[26:50] | And at the site, I measured a depth of penetration | 而这个地方 我测出的渗透深度 |
[26:52] | of 3/16 of an inch. | 是十六分之三英寸 |
[26:54] | So, if I plug those into a height formula… | 如果我把这些代入身高公式中 |
[27:03] | Five-11. | 5英寸11英尺[约1米8] |
[27:04] | That’s brains, not luck. | 这是靠智慧 不是运气 |
[27:06] | So what about the blood you found? | 那滴血有结果了吗 |
[27:11] | Well, the umbrella protected it from the rain. | 多亏雨伞它才没被冲走 |
[27:13] | Right, unfortunately… No hit in codis. | 可惜 DNA联合识别系统中并无匹配 |
[27:16] | Right, but the footprints that I discovered at the scene, | 但我在现场发现的鞋印 |
[27:18] | they faced away from the belvedere castle towards the pond. | 呈背对景观城堡 面对池塘的方向 |
[27:22] | Male, size 11, | 男性 11号鞋 |
[27:24] | Slight over-pronation of the right foot. | 右脚略有点内翻 |
[27:26] | No logo or brand name. | 鞋底没有商标或品牌名称 |
[27:27] | There’s something even better. See that line? | 还有更好的 你看见那条线了没 |
[27:30] | It’s pretty unique stitching. | 这是一种非常独特的针脚 |
[27:32] | There’s only shoemaker that does that, Felitti. | 只有鞋匠才做得出来 费里蒂牌 |
[27:35] | Not cheap. | 价格可不便宜 |
[27:35] | So, we have footprints | 所以我们在河对岸 |
[27:37] | across the lake, | 发现的鞋印 |
[27:39] | Outside the belvedere castle, pointing towards the pond | 站在观景城堡外 鞋尖对着池塘时 |
[27:42] | right around the time that we think Ashley was killed. | 就是我们估计阿什莉遇害的时间 |
[27:44] | – We have a witness. – Yes. | -现场有目击证人 -没错 |
[28:30] | You heard aliens talking? | 你听见外星人说话啦 |
[28:33] | You know, who knows? | 谁知道呢 |
[28:35] | I don’t even know if they have mouths. | 我连它们有没有嘴巴都不知道 |
[28:36] | All I know for sure is | 我唯一能确定的只是 |
[28:38] | that it’s some form of communication. | 这是某种形式的交流 |
[28:41] | Sounds waves from the middle of the spaceship. | 从太空飞船上传来的声波 |
[28:44] | Which means I’ve discovered first contact. | 也就是说我发现了它们的首次联系 |
[28:48] | Boo-yah. Mmm. | 太牛了我 |
[28:50] | So what happened next with the dead lady? | 那个死去的女士后来怎么样了 |
[28:53] | Really? | 不是吧 |
[28:56] | Just got Dibello’s swab. | 刚拿到了迪贝罗的口腔唾液样本 |
[28:58] | It’s his blood on the clasp that Hawkes found across the pond. | 霍克在池塘旁手链扣上找到的血迹是他的 |
[29:02] | It puts him at the crime scene. | 证明他就在犯罪现场 |
[29:03] | Yeah, it’s also his blood near the footprints I found | 对 但我在观景城堡楼梯平台上的 |
[29:06] | on the landing at Belvedere Castle. | 脚印旁发现的血迹也是他的 |
[29:08] | He’s five-foot 11, he wears size 11 shoes, | 他身高一米八 穿11码鞋 |
[29:10] | and he can certainly afford Felitti’s. | 而且他绝对能买得起费里蒂的鞋 |
[29:12] | Puts him in two places at the same time. | 这样他就同时有了两种身份 |
[29:17] | Is he our killer or our witness? | 他到底是凶手还是目击者 |
[29:32] | – Somebody looks like they’re in a hurry. – Yep. | -某些人看上去挺赶时间的 -是啊 |
[29:40] | Everybody get down! | 大家都趴下 |
[29:43] | Drop that gun now! | 立刻把枪放下 |
[29:44] | Hey, drop it! | 快放下 |
[29:45] | Drop that gun! | 把枪放下 |
[29:47] | That was for Ashley, you son of a bitch! | 那是为了阿什莉 你这狗娘养的 |
[29:49] | Put your hands on your head right now. | 把双手举过头顶 |
[29:50] | Don’t move. Don’t move. | 别动 别动 |
[29:57] | – Get this hand up here. – I need an ambulance | -把这只手放上来 -请派一辆救护车 |
[29:59] | at the Coronation Group Plaza, 122 Broad. | 到布罗德街122号 皇冠集团广场 |
[30:02] | Shooting, a man down. | 发生枪击 有一人受伤 |
[30:04] | Ambulance is on its way. | 救护车就来了 |
[30:07] | So the princess and the prince get killed? | 所以公主和王子都被杀了 |
[30:10] | No, he wasn’t killed. | 不 他没死 |
[30:11] | He just was in no shape to talk, which left us stumped. | 他只是伤得很重说不了话 我们就无计可施了 |
[30:14] | What about the text the Bello guy got from the princess? | 那个贝罗男从公主那儿收到的短信怎么回事 |
[30:18] | Ah, and that’s exactly what the boss cop asked me to find. | 这正是我的头儿让我去找的东西 |
[30:22] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. | 停一下 停一下 |
[30:24] | What happened to the spaceship? | 那太空飞船呢 |
[30:27] | Another great question. | 又一个绝妙的问题 |
[30:37] | Any luck? | 找到了吗 |
[30:39] | Still waiting on a cell tower | 还在等手机信号塔 |
[30:40] | to pick up a signal from Ashley Braden’s phone. | 接收到阿什莉·布雷登的手机的信号 |
[30:42] | But that is not the reason why I called you up here, Sid. | 但我可不是为了这个叫你过来的 希德 |
[30:45] | What does that look like to you? | 你觉得这个东西像什么 |
[30:49] | Maybe the molecular structure of threonine? | 也许是苏氨酸的分子结构 |
[30:52] | No, think bigger. | 错 往大了想 |
[30:53] | Bigger. Um, | 大一点 |
[30:55] | – Flights out of O’hare. – Bigger. | -飞离奥黑尔机场的航班 -再大点 |
[30:58] | Okay, then, how about a star map? | 好吧 那 星位图怎么样 |
[31:01] | Yes, thank you. I knew you’d get it. Yeah. | 对了 谢谢 我就知道你能猜到 |
[31:03] | These lines right here are radiating from Alpha Centauri, | 这些线是从半人马座阿尔法星射出来的 |
[31:06] | the closest star to earth, | 它是离地球最近的星球 |
[31:08] | the closest source of extraterrestrial life, | 最近的地外生命来源 |
[31:10] | and the most likely source of this. | 也是这东西最可能的源头 |
[31:17] | Uh, may I? | 我能看看吗 |
[31:18] | Easy. | 小心点 |
[31:20] | Okay. | 拿好了 |
[31:22] | I found it in turtle pond, Sid. | 我在小龟池塘找到它的 希德 |
[31:25] | Do you know what this could do? | 你知道它有什么功能吗 |
[31:27] | Uh, protect a tabletop from a wet drink. | 防止一杯冰饮料打湿了桌布 |
[31:30] | Launch an industry, okay? | 开启一整个产业 懂吗 |
[31:32] | Graphic novels, TV series, movie, theme parks, restaurants. | 漫画小说 电视剧 电影 主题公园 餐厅 |
[31:36] | I already got a name for it. | 我已经想好了名字 |
[31:38] | The A and the R are capitalized, because… | A跟R是大写 因为… |
[31:41] | Oh, Adam Ross. | 是亚当·罗斯的首字母缩写 |
[31:42] | – What up? – Yes, very clever. | -有一手吧 -没错 挺聪明的 |
[31:44] | And ambitious. | 志向远大 |
[31:46] | Exactly, but since this is a ground floor startup, | 正是 但因为这是白手起家的 |
[31:49] | I’m willing to give you, Sid, 49% | 我愿意卖给你 希德 49%的股权 |
[31:52] | for only $284,000, yeah. | 只收你二十八万四千块 |
[31:57] | Dollars? | 美金 |
[31:58] | Uh, well, that sounds like a bargain. | 听起来似乎挺划算的 |
[32:01] | You know, you’d be part of all major decisions. | 你会参与所有重大决定的制定 |
[32:03] | I’d love to hear your business advice, | 我很乐意听取你的商业建议 |
[32:04] | but of course, at the end of the day, | 但是当然到了最后 |
[32:06] | someone has to have the final say. | 我还是拍板的那个人 |
[32:08] | I understand. | 完全理解 |
[32:10] | In fact, I already have some advice. | 事实上 我已经有了一些建议 |
[32:12] | Great, shoot. What? | 太棒了 快说 是什么 |
[32:13] | Don’t pitch this to anyone who can fire you. | 千万别跟能炒你鱿鱼的人推销这个想法 |
[32:27] | Whatever. | 随便吧 |
[32:37] | Jo! | 乔 |
[32:49] | This guy’s pulling into every dead end | 这家伙在城里每条死胡同 |
[32:50] | and alley in the city. What’s up with that? | 跟小街小巷都停下来 到底是在干什么 |
[32:53] | He’s stopped again, | 他又停下来了 |
[32:55] | just around the corner. I’m gonna get out here. | 就在拐角处 我这就下车 |
[32:57] | Okay, well, um, | 好吧 那 |
[32:59] | you know, I’ll park and, uh, | 我找个地方把车停了 |
[33:02] | I will, I’ll catch up. | 然后就来找你 |
[33:07] | Jo? | 乔 |
[33:09] | That’s it? | 就是这个 |
[33:11] | That’s it. | 就是它 |
[33:12] | Our killer must’ve used Ashley’s phone, | 凶手一定在用过阿什莉的手机后 |
[33:14] | and then dumped it. | 然后把它扔了 |
[33:17] | You find any spaceships? | 你找到宇宙飞船了吗 |
[33:18] | That’s very funny, Jo. That’s real funny. | 真好笑 乔 真有意思 |
[33:21] | Hey, you want any coffee? | 想喝咖啡吗 |
[33:23] | I just found a place down the block. | 我刚找到个地方 就在街区尾 |
[33:26] | Oh, I got it! | 我找到了 |
[33:39] | The cell phone was… always sending a signal. | 这手机一直都在发信号 |
[33:43] | It just was in a dumpster underground. | 有人偷偷将它扔在垃圾箱里 |
[33:46] | Till trash day, and the truck picked it up. | 直到收垃圾那天 卡车运走了它 |
[33:52] | Look, if we cross-reference the truck route, | 如果我们对它和卡车路线做相互比对 |
[33:55] | maybe it’ll lead us to an address where the suspect is. | 或许就能知道疑犯住在哪里了 |
[33:58] | Good idea. | 好主意 |
[34:01] | Garbage truck routes run along Fifth Avenue. | 垃圾车的路线沿着第五大道 |
[34:05] | I parked right here. | 我就停在这里 |
[34:07] | What? | 什么 |
[34:08] | No! | 不 |
[34:09] | No, oh, no! | 不是吧 |
[34:11] | This isn’t happening! | 这不是真的 |
[34:13] | Jo, somebody stole the car. Somebody stole the avalanche. | 乔 有人把车偷了 偷了咱的车 |
[34:16] | Mac is gonna kill me! | 麦克会杀了我的 |
[34:17] | Oh, Adam, you’re brilliant. We got a name. | 亚当 你是个天才 我们找到了 |
[34:20] | “Dibello.” | 是迪贝罗 |
[34:21] | Taxi! | 出租车 |
[34:23] | That’s great. I can handle this. | 好极了 这里我能处理 |
[34:24] | Yeah, you go. | 你去吧 |
[34:26] | I’ll handle this… and my funeral arrangements. | 我会处理这事的 还有安排我的葬礼 |
[34:30] | Oh, my god. | 我的天 |
[34:52] | You need to leave my son alone. | 你们得离我儿子远点 |
[34:53] | He’s done nothing, and you know it. | 他什么都没干 你们也知道这点 |
[34:55] | You’re right. But we’re not here for him. | 没错 但我们不是冲着他而来 |
[34:58] | What? This is ridiculous. Why would you think | 什么 太可笑了 你们怎么会觉得 |
[35:01] | I had anything to do with Ashley’s death? | 我和阿什莉的死有关 |
[35:05] | Recognize this? | 认识这个吗 |
[35:06] | You used it to send a text | 你用它给你的儿子 |
[35:08] | to your son, throw everyone off the trail. | 发短信 转移了大家的注意力 |
[35:12] | That’s it? | 就凭这个吗 |
[35:13] | We also have an eyewitness. | 我们还有目击者 |
[35:25] | Matthew is not going to help you. | 马修不会协助你们的 |
[35:28] | You killed your son’s girlfriend. | 你杀了儿子的女朋友 |
[35:31] | I’d say all bets are pretty much off. | 指证你是板上钉钉的事 |
[35:33] | I didn’t kill anyone, and he knows that. | 我没杀人 他知道的 |
[35:37] | He was there, Mrs. Dibello, | 他在那里 迪贝罗夫人 |
[35:39] | when you put Ashley’s body in the boat | 就在你把阿什莉的尸体拖入船中 |
[35:40] | and pushed it into the pond. | 再推进池塘的时候 |
[35:43] | He didn’t see anything. | 他什么都没看见 |
[35:46] | We found your footprints and blood, | 我们发现了你的脚印和血迹 |
[35:48] | and the rain gave us the exact time, | 下雨使我们得到了准确的时间 |
[35:50] | so we know you were there, | 所以我们知道你在那里 |
[35:52] | and we know you saw something. | 而且目睹了某件事 |
[35:54] | It was dark. | 当时很黑 |
[35:59] | You know, Matthew, I have a son | 马修 我有个儿子 |
[36:01] | that’s not much younger than you are, | 和你差不多年纪 |
[36:03] | and I, oh, I treasure his loyalty. | 我喜欢他的诚实 |
[36:07] | But more important than that, I value his principles. | 但更重要的是 我欣赏他的处事原则 |
[36:11] | If he were to encounter a wrong, | 如果他碰到了不对的事 |
[36:13] | I trust that he would come forward | 我相信他一定会提出来 |
[36:15] | and do the right thing | 然后纠正它 |
[36:17] | no matter who did it. | 不论这事是谁做的 |
[36:21] | I’m sorry. I can’t help you. | 抱歉 我帮不了你 |
[36:28] | And the more I learned about Ashley, | 当我越深入了解阿什莉 |
[36:31] | the more impressed I am. | 我就越钦佩她 |
[36:34] | She had so much to overcome. | 她有那么多的事需要克服 |
[36:39] | But no one does anything alone. | 但没人能独立完成这一切 |
[36:42] | She needed a partner in life, | 她需要一个生活的伴侣 |
[36:43] | and she finally found that in you. | 她最终发现 那个人就是你 |
[36:47] | Someone stable and supportive. | 一个稳重 能给予支持 |
[36:49] | Someone she could make a life with. | 能与她共创未来 |
[36:51] | Someone she could count on. | 又值得依赖的人 |
[37:01] | That’s what your mother did to her. | 这是你母亲对她所做的事 |
[37:05] | And you may not be able to bring Ashley back, Matthew, | 也许你无法让阿什莉死而复生 马修 |
[37:07] | but there is something you can do for her. | 但你还是能为她做些事 |
[37:12] | She’s still counting on you. | 她仍依赖着你 |
[37:26] | Matthew would like to talk to his mother. | 马修想和他母亲谈谈 |
[37:44] | How are you feeling? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[37:47] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[37:49] | How is your shoulder? | 你的肩膀怎么样了 |
[37:52] | My shoulder will heal. | 我的肩膀会痊愈的 |
[38:01] | Matthew, you’ve been shot. | 马修 你被枪击中了 |
[38:04] | Honey, you’re grieving. | 亲爱的 你很伤心 |
[38:05] | Why am I grieving, mom? | 我为什么很伤心 妈妈 |
[38:07] | Matthew… | 马修 |
[38:08] | Why am I grieving?! | 我为什么很伤心 |
[38:11] | Because you lost a friend, | 因为你失去了一位朋友 |
[38:12] | – who will be missed… – You hated her guts! | -她会被人铭记 -你讨厌她的大胆 |
[38:15] | She didn’t like high heels, | 她不喜欢穿高跟 |
[38:17] | She-she wasn’t Catholic, she didn’t come from money. | 不是天主教徒 家庭也不富裕 |
[38:19] | She was a drug addict and so was her boyfriend. | 她和她的男友都是瘾君子 |
[38:22] | I was her boyfriend. | 我才是她的男友 |
[38:24] | She was wrong for you, Matthew. She didn’t belong. | 她和你不般配 马修 不适合你 |
[38:27] | So you killed her? | 所以你就杀了她 |
[38:28] | She was a virus! | 她是个病毒 |
[38:32] | She was being introduced to people | 她被介绍给 |
[38:33] | worth tens of millions of dollars, | 身价上亿的符号 |
[38:36] | and she is saying “Lovely to talk to you.” | 而她只说 很高兴和你聊天 |
[38:40] | I thought if you saw her all dressed up | 我以为你看到她打扮起来 |
[38:42] | you might give her a chance. | 有可能会给她个机会 |
[38:45] | She hated putting on a show, | 她很讨厌抛头露面 |
[38:47] | but she did it for you, to impress you. | 她做这些都是为了你 想给你留下好印象 |
[38:54] | Ashley, wait! | 阿什莉 等等 |
[38:56] | We have to talk about this! | 我们得谈谈 |
[38:59] | No, we don’t. | 没什么好说的 |
[39:03] | So that’s when you went after her. | 你就是那时候跟上她的 |
[39:08] | I figured this was my chance. | 我以为这是我的机会 |
[39:11] | To kill her? | 杀了她吗 |
[39:12] | To bribe her. | 贿赂她 |
[39:14] | Take this. | 拿着这个 |
[39:15] | I never wanted her dead. | 我从来没想过要她死 |
[39:16] | It’s $50,000. | 五万美元 |
[39:19] | I just wanted her gone. | 我只想让她离开 |
[39:20] | What do you think I am? | 你以为我是什么样的人 |
[39:28] | You took her bracelet? | 你拿走了她的手链 |
[39:30] | My bracelet, given to me by my grandmother. | 我的手链 我奶奶送给我的 |
[39:37] | I had no idea Matthew was watching. | 我完全不知道马修在看 |
[39:57] | I didn’t put it together until the police told me | 直到警察告诉我阿什莉死了 |
[39:59] | that Ashley was dead. | 我才明白过来整件事情 |
[40:02] | Didn’t realize I’d seen her murder. | 没想到我亲眼看着她被杀 |
[40:06] | The d.A. will have more questions. | 地方检察官会更详细的询问你 |
[40:10] | And your mother… | 至于你母亲 |
[40:11] | I don’t care about her. | 我才不关心 |
[40:16] | Am I free to go? | 我可以走了吗 |
[40:17] | Yes, you are. | 是的 可以了 |
[40:23] | Whoa, that prince’s old lady is cold. | 王子的妈妈很冷血啊 |
[40:25] | Is she gonna fry? | 她会被油炸吗 |
[40:27] | No, they don’t fry people in New York, | 不 纽约不会炸人 |
[40:29] | But she is gonna go away for a very, very long time. | 但她会离开很长一段时间 |
[40:33] | Ooh, there’s mama. | 妈妈来啦 |
[40:36] | Wait. What about the end of the spaceship story? | 等等 太空船的结局是什么 |
[40:39] | Well, that’s all I got for right now. | 我现在也只听到这儿 |
[40:41] | I tell you what? | 但是告诉你 |
[40:42] | This story is just beginning. | 这个故事只是个开头 |
[40:46] | Cool. | 酷 |
[40:47] | All right. | 好啦 |
[40:48] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[40:50] | Bye. Bye. | 拜拜 |
[40:53] | That dude, he’s gonna be richer than Carmelo. | 那个伙计 会比卡麦罗还富 |
[40:57] | Bye. | 拜拜 |
[41:00] | Heading home, detective? | 回家吗 警探 |
[41:01] | No, no, I gotta get back to the… | 不不 我得回去 |
[41:10] | the, uh… | 去 |
[41:12] | The lab? | 实验室 |
[41:15] | The lab, yeah. | 对对 实验室 |
[41:18] | It’s been a long day. | 今天发生了好多事 |
[41:20] | – There you go. – Thank you. | -就这样 -谢谢 |
[41:36] | Christine, uh, it’s… It’s me. | 克里斯汀 是我 |
[41:41] | We need to talk. I’m, uh… | 我们得谈谈 我 |
[41:45] | There is something wrong. | 有一些事情不对劲 |
[41:48] | To send your message, press one. | 发送信息 请按1 |
[41:51] | To delete your message, press two. | 删除信息 请按2 |
[42:12] | When are you gonna tell him? | 你打算什么时候告诉他 |
[42:15] | They found the avalanche. | 他们找到车了 |
[42:16] | Oh, great. Where? | 很好 在哪儿 |
[42:18] | Impound. | 被关押了 |
[42:20] | You parked in the red zone. | 你停在了红区 |
[42:23] | Next time, put the placard in the window. | 下一次 把公告贴到窗户上 |
[42:27] | And when did you find this out? | 你是怎么发现的 |
[42:30] | I’ve had a lot on my plate today. | 我今天吃了很多 精神饱满 |
[42:31] | Well, you know, so did I. | 我也是 |
[42:33] | It’s a lot more important than sitting here. | 很多事情都比坐在这儿重要 |
[42:35] | Well, maybe this will help: Mikhail gorbachev. | 或许这个可以帮到你 米哈伊尔·戈尔巴乔夫 |
[42:42] | Mikha… | 米哈 |
[42:44] | Gorbachev. What? | 戈尔巴乔夫 啥啊 |
[42:56] | Phobos one? | 火卫一1 |
[42:58] | Not from alpha Centauri? | 不是半人马座阿尔法星 |
[43:01] | Kazakhstan. | 哈萨克斯坦 |
[43:02] | Martian probe launched by the Russians,in 1988. | 俄罗斯的火星探测器在1988年登陆 |
[43:06] | They lost track of it, but… | 他们最后找不到它了 但是 |
[43:09] | …looks like one piece of it | 看来其中的一块 |
[43:10] | found its way back home. | 找到了”回家的路” |
[43:12] | Yeah. Animal sounds, car horns, the word “Earth” | 对 被录成37种不同语言的 |
[43:16] | recorded in 37 different languages, | 动物的叫声 汽车喇叭 地球这个词 |
[43:18] | 1988’s top ten hits. | 1988年的十大新闻之一 |
[43:21] | This was Russia’s interplanetary greeting card. | 这可是俄罗斯星际间的问候 |
[43:25] | There had some good stuff in ’88. | 88年真是有些好东西啊 |
[43:27] | “Red, red wine,” | 红 红酒 |
[43:28] | “Kokomo”” “Don’t worry, be happy”” | 科科莫 别担心 高兴点 |
[43:31] | Do you remember that? | 你还记得吗 |
[43:32] | Yes, I do. | 当然 |