时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:48] | Damn! Take it easy, cop! | 见鬼 轻点 条子 |
[00:50] | Why you so agro? | 这么暴力干什么 |
[00:51] | Sorry, I’m not from around here. | 不好意思 我可不是本地的 |
[02:05] | No wallet, | 没有发现钱包 |
[02:05] | and I found a tag on his backpack. | 但我在他背包上发现了一个行李牌 |
[02:07] | Ran the name through NYSPIN, | 在纽约州警察信息网上查过他的名字 |
[02:09] | got a hit to his address. | 找到了他的住址 |
[02:10] | His name’s Ethan Grohl, | 他名叫伊森·格鲁尔 |
[02:11] | 19 years old, | 十九周岁 |
[02:12] | lives on the Brooklyn side. | 住在布鲁克林河岸 |
[02:15] | Requested bridge surveillance footage. | 已经申请了大桥上的监控录像 |
[02:17] | Might get us a glimpse of the killer. | 说不定能让我们看到凶手 |
[02:18] | – Who found him? – Passing biker. | -谁发现他的 -骑车路过的人 |
[02:20] | Cause of death, exsanguination, | 死因是大量失血 |
[02:23] | resulted of a deep abdominal stab wound. | 由腹部一道很深的刺伤造成的 |
[02:26] | Asymmetrical tissue damage | 伤口组织有不均匀的损伤 |
[02:28] | suggests a serrated blade. | 说明凶器是被锯齿状利刃 |
[02:30] | Looks like he took a pretty stiff | 看来他鼻子上 |
[02:31] | shot to the nose as well. | 挨得那一下也不轻 |
[02:32] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[02:34] | Could’ve left him unconscious long enough for bleed out. | 足以让他昏迷直至大出血身亡 |
[02:37] | Well, from the look of things, | 看这个情形 |
[02:38] | I’m guessing that didn’t take too long. | 我猜死亡过程不会很长 |
[02:40] | Also, | 另外 |
[02:41] | seeing some contusions across his right knuckles. | 他的右手指关节有不少挫伤 |
[02:44] | There was definitely a struggle. | 当时肯定有过一番搏斗 |
[02:47] | But did Ethan know his attacker | 伊森认识袭击他的人吗 |
[02:48] | or was it a stranger? | 还是个陌生人干的 |
[02:51] | Mac? | 麦克 |
[03:03] | You think these are fake? | 你觉得这些是伪造的吗 |
[03:04] | It’s too early to tell. | 现在判断还为时过早 |
[03:07] | Well, if they’re real, | 假如这些照片是真的 |
[03:09] | what the hell was this guy doing | 这小子的包里放着 |
[03:10] | with pictures of a dead girl in his backpack? | 一个死去女孩的照片干什么 |
[03:12] | Maybe his death has something to do with hers. | 也许他们的死有关联 |
[03:15] | Either way, it looks like one homicide | 不管怎么说 本来看起来是一起谋杀案 |
[03:17] | may have just become two. | 现在变成两起了 |
[03:32] | God, I thought we’d never get through dinner. | 天呐 我以为吃那顿饭会吃个没完没了 |
[03:36] | You didn’t enjoy me | 你不喜欢 |
[03:37] | rattling on about my work? | 我唠叨工作上的事 |
[03:39] | Of course I did. | 当然喜欢了 |
[03:43] | I just couldn’t stop thinking about dessert. | 我只是一直想着餐后甜点 |
[03:50] | Wait. Wait. | 等等 |
[03:52] | – What? – Did you hear that? | -怎么了 -你听见了没 |
[03:54] | All I can hear is my heart beating. What? | 我只听见我心如鹿撞 怎么了 |
[03:56] | No, I’m serious. | 不是的 我没开玩笑 |
[03:58] | I think there’s someone in the apartment. | 我觉得有人进来了 |
[04:20] | NYPD. Show me your hands. | 纽约警察局 举起手来 |
[04:22] | Oh, my God. Mom, it’s me. | 天呐 妈妈 是我 |
[04:25] | – Hey, Mrs. Danville. – I thought you said | -你好 丹维尔夫人 -我记得你说 |
[04:27] | she was gonna be at a party? | 她要去参加派对 |
[04:28] | I thought you were at a party, Ellie. | 我以为你去参加派对了 艾莉 |
[04:30] | Hello? It’s at Sammy’s house, | 拜托 派对就在萨米家 |
[04:33] | three floors down. | 往下三层楼而已 |
[04:34] | We just came up to get some more soda. | 我们只是上来多喝点汽水 |
[04:36] | I can see that. Who’s we? | 我看见了 那这位是 |
[04:38] | Jordan, Mom. | 乔丹 这是我妈 |
[04:40] | Mom, Jordan. | 妈 这位是乔丹 |
[04:43] | I’d introduce you to the surfer dude | 如果要我介绍 那他肯定是位胸毛茂密的 |
[04:45] | with the hairy chest, | 冲浪运动员 |
[04:46] | but I have no idea who he is. | 可他到底是哪位 |
[05:01] | Hey, Sid, what do you got? | 希德 有什么线索 |
[05:03] | Oh, Mac. | 麦克 |
[05:04] | Are you familiar with the words | 你熟悉以弗所古城 |
[05:06] | of Heraclitus of Ephesus? | 赫拉克利特的名言吗 |
[05:08] | I’m not sure I got that memo. | 不大清楚 |
[05:10] | Well, he was an ancient Greek philosopher | 他是位古希腊的哲学家 |
[05:12] | who once said, | 曾有云 |
[05:13] | “The eyes are more accurate witnesses than the ears.” | “耳听为虚 眼见方为实” |
[05:16] | And in the case of Ethan Grohl here, | 而这位伊森·格鲁尔 |
[05:18] | he may actually have been right. | 他算是有此应证吧 |
[05:22] | This is a disposable contact lens. | 这是一片抛弃型隐形眼镜 |
[05:26] | I found it tangled in Mr. Grohl’s hair. | 我发现它缠在格鲁尔先生的头发里 |
[05:28] | So naturally, | 于是自然而然地 |
[05:29] | I went looking for its match. | 我就去找另外一片 |
[05:31] | And that’s when I saw– | 就在这时 我看见了 |
[05:34] | take a look– these. | 你瞧 这个 |
[05:37] | Look at the screen. | 看看屏幕 |
[05:40] | Some kind of surgical scarring? | 是某种手术留下的疤痕吗 |
[05:44] | Radial keratotomy, to be exact. | 确切的说 是角膜放射状切开术 |
[05:46] | It’s been largely supplanted by Lasik, | 这种手术基本被镭射视力矫正术所代替 |
[05:48] | but it is still used for the treatment of astigmatism, | 不过目前仍然被用来治疗散光 |
[05:51] | and these scars are relatively recent. | 而这些疤痕留下的时间又非常近 |
[05:55] | Means Ethan would’ve likely had | 也就是说伊森不太可能 |
[05:56] | – no need for contact lenses. – Right. | -需要隐形眼镜 -没错 |
[05:59] | And this one could actually belong to our killer. | 这个镜片有可能是属于凶手的 |
[06:05] | Good eye, Sid. | 好眼力 希德 |
[07:41] | Oh, my God, | 天啊 |
[07:43] | that’s Mary. | 是玛丽 |
[07:47] | I’m sorry, Mr. And Mrs. Portico, | 很抱歉 波提克先生和夫人 |
[07:48] | but your address was on the envelope | 你们的地址就在 |
[07:51] | containing these photos. | 装有这些照片的信封上 |
[07:53] | Is she… | 她是不是 |
[07:55] | are you telling us that Mary is dead? | 你是想说玛丽死了 |
[07:58] | Based on what we’ve seen, | 就我们所见 |
[07:59] | I’m afraid it’s a possibility. | 我恐怕有这个可能 |
[08:02] | Who did that to her? | 是谁杀了她 |
[08:05] | We’ve just begun our investigation. | 我们才刚刚展开调查 |
[08:11] | Why would someone send those photos to her parents? | 为什么有人会寄那些照片给她的父母 |
[08:14] | It clearly wasn’t for ransom. | 明显不是为了赎金 |
[08:17] | For some reason, | 出于某种原因 |
[08:18] | they wanted the Porticos to know their daughter was dead. | 他们想让波提克夫妇知道他们的女儿已经不在人世 |
[08:20] | I understand from the missing persons report | 我在失踪人口报案记录上得知 |
[08:22] | that you had an argument with Mary a couple of weeks ago? | 你们几个星期前曾跟玛丽大吵过一次 |
[08:25] | Yes, but we told the officers | 是的 不过我们已经告诉那些警官 |
[08:27] | it was just the usual, you know? | 这只是鸡毛蒜皮的小事 |
[08:29] | Help with the dishes. | 去刷刷盘子 |
[08:30] | Pick up your dirty clothes. | 收拾收拾自己的衣服 |
[08:32] | Stop spending so much time online. | 别老上网 |
[08:35] | We all went to bed mad, | 我们不欢而散去睡觉 |
[08:37] | and when we woke up the next morning, | 然后第二天早上我们醒来 |
[08:39] | she… she was gone. | 她 她就不见了 |
[08:44] | She’s only 15. | 她才只有15岁 |
[08:48] | Were there any girls that Mary was | 玛丽有没有 |
[08:50] | particularly close to? | 关系很好的闺蜜 |
[08:52] | Boys? Anyone who might have been a confidant? | 男朋友 知己什么的 |
[08:55] | She’s shy. | 她很内向 |
[08:56] | She doesn’t have a lot of close friends. | 她没有几个贴心朋友 |
[08:58] | – What about enemies? – No. | -仇敌呢 -没有 |
[09:01] | She just wanted to fit in. | 她只想尽力融入大家 |
[09:07] | Do you recognize this young man? | 你们认识这个年轻人吗 |
[09:09] | His name is Ethan Grohl. | 他叫伊森·格鲁尔 |
[09:13] | No. | 不认识 |
[09:15] | I never heard her mention him, either. | 也从没听她提到过 |
[09:17] | You think he had something to do with this? | 你觉得他跟这件事有关系吗 |
[09:19] | We’re looking into it. | 我们正在调查 |
[09:21] | I checked Ethan Grohl’s place. | 我检查了伊森·格鲁尔家 |
[09:22] | There was no signs of a struggle or murder. | 没有争斗或抢劫的迹象 |
[09:24] | What about unidentified DOA’s? | 无人认领的尸体有发现吗 |
[09:26] | I searched the rolls for New York and surrounding states. | 我查了纽约和附近地区的名单 |
[09:29] | No one matched her description. | 没有与她相符的 |
[09:31] | Mary didn’t have a cell phone? | 玛丽没有手机吗 |
[09:33] | She did. She lost it. | 有 但她弄丢了 |
[09:36] | I told her the next one was gonna be on her dime. | 我跟她说 想要的话自己买去 |
[09:39] | God, why didn’t I just get her a new one? | 天哪 我为啥不给她买一个新的呢 |
[09:41] | Well, she did have an ATM card. | 但她有张银行卡 |
[09:44] | We got it for Mary for her 14th birthday. | 是我们送给Mary14岁的生日礼物 |
[09:47] | We thought that it would teach her responsibility. | 我们以为可以让她有责任感 |
[09:50] | Why, have you found something? | 怎么了 你们有什么发现吗 |
[09:52] | The bank records pulled by | 银行关于失踪人员的 |
[09:54] | missing persons indicate that Mary | 记录显示 |
[09:56] | withdrew all $700 from her account | 玛丽失踪那天 |
[09:58] | the day she went missing. | 取走了所有的700美元 |
[10:00] | But that’s all the money she’d saved up from babysitting. | 这可是她给别人家看孩子攒起来的钱啊 |
[10:03] | Are you suggesting that she ran away? | 你是说她离家出走了吗 |
[10:05] | That she had a plan, she wanted to get away from us? | 她早就计划好了 她要离开我们吗 |
[10:08] | I’m not suggesting anything, Mr. Portico, | 波提克先生 我什么也没说 |
[10:10] | but sadly, what was | 但很不幸 |
[10:12] | being handled as a runaway missing persons case | 这个被当做离家出走的案件 |
[10:15] | is now being investigated | 已经变成一起 |
[10:16] | as a homicide missing persons case. | 谋杀失踪人员案 |
[10:20] | I want to know | 我想知道 |
[10:22] | what happened to my daughter, detective, | 我女儿到底发生了什么 警探 |
[10:23] | and I want the person… | 而且我要这个人 |
[10:26] | who took her away from us to pay. | 这个把她从我们身边带走的人血债血偿 |
[10:29] | You have my word they will. | 我向你保证 他们一定会付出代价 |
[10:39] | There’s no tougher job in the world. | 世上在没有比这更辛苦的工作了 |
[10:43] | Being a cop? | 当警察吗 |
[10:45] | Being a parent. | 当父母 |
[10:57] | What do you think about our daughter | 你觉得咱闺女进入青春期后 |
[10:58] | wearing body armor when she becomes a teenager? | 咱给她穿盔甲怎么样 |
[11:01] | After looking at these photos, | 看过这些照片以后 |
[11:03] | – I’m fine with that. – Oh, good. | -我觉得完全可以 -很好 |
[11:05] | So, did you solve the case? | 你破案了吗 |
[11:06] | Me? I thought you had the answer. | 我 我还以为你有答案了 |
[11:08] | No, the partial footprint was not a match | 没有 那半个部分脚印和伊森·格鲁尔不匹配 |
[11:11] | to Ethan Grohl, so it could have been from our killer, | 所以这可能是凶手的 |
[11:13] | but it could have been from anybody, | 也可能是任何人的 |
[11:14] | and I ID’d those tiny orange flecks as dried paint, | 我也按干漆查找了上面的橘色小斑点 |
[11:17] | but I can’t get a match in EDNA. | 但环境DNA也无匹配 |
[11:19] | Messer family– 0 for two. | 悲催一家子 全军覆没 |
[11:21] | You rang? | 找我吗 |
[11:22] | Sid, please, thank you for coming up. | 希德 请进 太谢谢你过来了 |
[11:25] | Oh, don’t be silly. | 太客气了 |
[11:26] | I spend all day in a refrigerated room | 我整天呆在 |
[11:28] | with no cell reception. | 没有手机信号的冷冻室 |
[11:29] | I live for these invitations. | 我太盼望这些邀请了 |
[11:32] | All right, well, in that case, uh, this is our photo-topsy. | 好吧 这是我们的照片尸检 |
[11:36] | Take a look at these snapshots, | 看看这些快照 |
[11:37] | tell me if you could, uh, determine a cause of death. | 告诉我你能不能 判断死因 |
[11:43] | Oh, well, at a cursory glance I’m seeing multiple contusions | 放眼一看 我看到了眼眶附近的 |
[11:47] | around the supraorbital process | 多处擦伤 |
[11:49] | as well as the bridge and septum of the nose. | 还有鼻梁和鼻膜 |
[11:52] | Uh, there’s fresh blood pooling, | 还有一小滩鲜血 |
[11:54] | approximately 18 to 20 inches in diameter, | 直径40到50厘米 |
[11:57] | originating from the nose, mouth, and open abrasions | 以鼻子 嘴和头部擦伤处为中心 |
[12:01] | of the scalp. If I had to hazard a guess, | 恕我大胆猜测 |
[12:04] | I’d say your C.O.D. could be cerebral hemorrhage | 我敢说死因应该是 |
[12:07] | due to blunt-force trauma. | 是由钝器造成的脑出血 |
[12:09] | I mean, right? | 对吗 |
[12:10] | So, just to play devil’s advocate, | 反过来想一下 |
[12:12] | do you think that there’s any chance | 你认为有没有可能 |
[12:13] | that these wounds aren’t legit? | 这些伤口是伪造的 |
[12:19] | No. | 不可能 |
[12:20] | I once caught my own daughter | 我曾经逮到过我自己的女儿 |
[12:22] | faking a bloody nose with food coloring | 用食用颜料伪造流鼻血 |
[12:24] | to get out of a spelling test. | 企图逃避拼写测试 |
[12:25] | I know chicanery when I see it. | 如果是假的 我一眼就能看出来 |
[12:28] | However, there is something here | 但是 这里 |
[12:31] | that does beg questioning. | 却有一些问题 |
[12:33] | Is that a track mark? | 那是针眼吗 |
[12:35] | That’s amazing– I mean, 15 years old and she’s using. | 太惊人了 15岁就接触毒品了 |
[12:38] | Unfortunately I can’t run a tox panel on a photograph, | 可惜我不能给照片做毒理测试 |
[12:41] | so confirming that is impossible. | 所以还不能确定 |
[12:44] | I’m afraid I’m not much help. | 恐怕我也没帮到什么忙 |
[12:45] | No, thanks, Sid. | 别这么说 谢啦 希德 |
[12:47] | Maybe her watch could tell us something. | 或许她的手表是条线索 |
[12:48] | It’s a pretty clear view of the face. | 表面非常清晰 |
[12:51] | Maybe we can use it to time-stamp the photos. | 我们可以依此给照片按时间排序 |
[12:54] | Let’s see, this one says 4:30:58. | 看看 这张上是4点30分58秒 |
[12:57] | This is 4:31 here. | 这张是4点31分 |
[12:59] | And… 4:30:56 on this photo. | 这张照片上是4点30分56秒 |
[13:03] | Okay, so that photo’s first. | 所以那是第一张 |
[13:07] | Second. | 第二张 |
[13:08] | Third. | 第三张 |
[13:09] | With a total of four seconds elapsed from beginning to end. | 从开始到结束一共是四秒钟的时间 |
[13:14] | – Uh, there’s just one problem. – What? | -只有一个问题 -什么 |
[13:17] | Condensation. | 冷凝现象 |
[13:18] | Why is the glass face on her watch | 为什么最后一张照片上 |
[13:20] | in this last photo fogged? | 她手表的玻璃上起雾了 |
[13:24] | Because it’s so close to her mouth. | 因为太靠近她的嘴了 |
[13:26] | She’s breathing. | 她在呼吸 |
[13:27] | Right, so she might have | 没错 所以她可能 |
[13:28] | not been beaten to death after all. | 还没被殴打致死 |
[13:30] | I think you were premature in calling the medical examiner. | 我估计你过早地请法医介入了 |
[13:33] | When this final photo was taken, | 拍最后这张照片时 |
[13:34] | Mary Portico was still very much alive. | 玛丽·波提克还活得好好的 |
[13:50] | Ellie, put the phone down. | 艾莉 把手机放下 |
[13:52] | You know I don’t allow ’em at the table. | 你知道我不允许在餐桌上玩手机 |
[13:59] | You’re not hungry? | 你不饿吗 |
[14:00] | I had nachos at school. | 我在学校吃了点玉米片 |
[14:03] | I told you I was coming home to make dinner. | 我跟你说过今晚我会回家做饭 |
[14:07] | And we need to talk. | 我们需要聊聊 |
[14:09] | I don’t want to talk. | 我不想聊 |
[14:11] | – Why not? – Because it’s just going to be | -为什么 -因为这只会 |
[14:13] | one of those talks where you do all the talking. | 再一次变成你的独角戏 |
[14:15] | No, it’s not. | 不 不会的 |
[14:17] | You go first. | 你先说 |
[14:18] | Go ahead, ask me anything you want. | 来吧 你想问什么都行 |
[14:23] | What’s his name? | 他叫什么 |
[14:24] | Cade. | 凯德 |
[14:26] | Okay, great. | 很好 |
[14:28] | Sit. | 坐下 |
[14:30] | He’s an FBI agent. | 他是联调局探员 |
[14:31] | He’s visiting from California. | 他从加州过来看我 |
[14:33] | He and I used to work together at the Bureau. | 我们以前在联调局共事过 |
[14:35] | Looks like you were doing a little bit more than that. | 你们昨晚做的好像超出了同事关系 |
[14:38] | Yes, | 没错 |
[14:39] | because I thought you were spending the night | 因为我以为派对结束 |
[14:41] | at Sammy’s after the party, | 你会在萨米家过夜 |
[14:42] | but instead I find you | 没想到我在厨房里 |
[14:43] | in the kitchen with what’s-his-name. | 发现你和那个谁来着 |
[14:46] | I told you, it’s Jordan. | 我告诉过你了 他叫乔丹 |
[14:48] | He’s a ninth grader, a basketball player. | 他九年级 是篮球运动员 |
[14:51] | It’s no big deal. | 没什么大不了的 |
[14:52] | No big deal? | 没什么大不了的 |
[14:54] | Oh, my God, Ellie, I could have killed both of you. | 上帝 艾莉 我可能会打死你们俩 |
[14:58] | Listen to me, this is about your safety, | 听我说 这事关你的安全 |
[15:01] | so I don’t care if it’s Jordan | 我不管是乔丹 |
[15:02] | or Drake or all the members of One Direction. | 还是德雷克 还是世代乐团的成员 |
[15:05] | You may not bring anyone into | 没有我的允许 |
[15:07] | this apartment when I’m not here | 我不在家的时候 |
[15:08] | without my permission, | 你不能带任何人进来 |
[15:10] | especially when I don’t even know who he is. | 尤其是我不认识的人 |
[15:14] | Don’t give me that look. | 别这么看着我 |
[15:15] | I am the adult, you’re the child. | 我是成年人 你还是孩子 |
[15:17] | I’m not a child. | 我不是孩子了 |
[15:19] | Okay, you’re a teenager. | 好吧 你是青少年了 |
[15:21] | We still have rules in this family. | 这家里还是有规矩的 |
[15:23] | Yeah, and yours are different than mine– I get it. | 只准州官放火不准百姓点灯 我明白了 |
[15:25] | Good. | 很好 |
[15:27] | Let’s eat. | 吃饭吧 |
[15:34] | Ellie, was that your first kiss? | 艾莉 那是你的初吻吗 |
[15:36] | Are you kidding me right now? | 你在取笑我吗 |
[15:39] | I can’t believe you’re not talking | 真不敢相信你从没跟我 |
[15:40] | to me about these things. | 说过这些事 |
[15:42] | Because, Mom, I knew you’d do exactly what you’re doing. | 因为妈妈 我就知道你会像现在这样 |
[15:46] | What, caring? | 哪样 关心你吗 |
[15:48] | No, prying. | 不 瞎打听 |
[15:54] | Ellie, come on. | 艾莉 别这样 |
[15:56] | I just want to know how you feel. | 我只是想知道你的感受 |
[15:58] | Well, I don’t know yet, okay? | 我还不知道 好吗 |
[16:02] | Do you? | 你知道吗 |
[16:08] | You want some green beans? | 要吃点四季豆吗 |
[16:10] | No, I have homework. | 不了 我还有作业要写 |
[16:45] | Ethan Grohl might have had drugs | 伊森·格鲁尔被袭击时 |
[16:47] | on him when he was attacked– | 身上可能藏有毒品 |
[16:48] | heroin to be exact, | 准确来说是海洛因 |
[16:50] | cut with traces of cocaine, LSD, and B12. | 含有可卡因 致幻剂和维生素B12成分 |
[16:52] | B12? | 维生素B12 |
[16:53] | I guess even users need their vitamins. | 我猜吸毒的人也需要补充维他命 |
[16:56] | I found this street pipe, | 我在他的背包里找到了 |
[16:58] | foil burner in his backpack. | 吸管和锡纸 |
[17:02] | Bridge surveillance shows | 桥上的监控录像显示 |
[17:04] | the killer was lying in wait, | 凶手一直埋伏在旁边 |
[17:05] | but at that hour I think he was waiting for anyone. | 不过我觉得那时间对他来说什么人都可以 |
[17:07] | Ethan just happened to come along at the wrong time. | 伊森只是不巧出现在了错误的时间 |
[17:10] | When the killer couldn’t score any cash, | 凶手发现包里没钱 |
[17:12] | he took the only valuable thing he could find. | 就拿走了能找到的唯一值钱的东西 |
[17:14] | The heroin, but he didn’t even touch | 海洛因 他都没碰过 |
[17:15] | that envelope full of photos. | 装着照片的信封 |
[17:17] | Means he probably didn’t know anything about Mary Portico. | 他很可能不认识玛丽·波提克 |
[17:19] | But Ethan certainly did. | 但伊森肯定认识 |
[18:04] | Boyd Hackman– | 波伊德·海克曼 |
[18:05] | our number one suspect in Ethan Grohl’s murder. | 伊森·格鲁尔谋杀案的首要嫌犯 |
[18:07] | Already done a couple stints upstate | 在北面有过几起 |
[18:09] | for assault and armed robbery. | 人身攻击和武装抢劫的案件 |
[18:12] | Holy sideburns. | 看看这胡子 |
[18:13] | Not even a mother could love that face. | 他妈估计都不喜欢他的长相 |
[18:15] | – Where is he? – In the wind with a parole warrant. | -他在哪 -在假释期内 不过人消失了 |
[18:17] | Hasn’t checked in or been at his place in over 24 hours. | 没有报道也没回家 已经24小时了 |
[18:20] | I got unis sitting on it now. | 我已经派人盯着了 |
[18:21] | In the meantime I ran Ethan Grohl’s phone records | 同时我查了伊森·格鲁尔的电话记录 |
[18:24] | and noticed dozens of calls to and from a 212 number | 发现有数十个电话是一个212开头的号码打的 |
[18:27] | within 36 hours of his death. | 他死亡36小时内 |
[18:28] | Thought it might mean something. | 我觉得这大概是条线索 |
[18:30] | Tracked that number to a guy named Oliver Epps, | 通过那个号码追踪到了奥利弗·艾普斯 |
[18:31] | 212-555-0125 | Oliver 艾普斯 多通电话 |
[18:33] | and I’m trying to get a bead on where he is now. | 我正在追查他的下落 |
[18:35] | Did you run Epps’ name by Mary Portico’s parents? | 你找玛丽·波提克的父母核查过艾普斯这个人吗 |
[18:38] | – Next on my list of things to do. – Okay. | -下一步就打算去查 -好的 |
[18:41] | Looks like you’ve got your hands full as well. | 看样子你手头的事情也不少 |
[18:45] | Hmm, you could say that. | 可以这么说 |
[18:48] | Detective Danville. | 丹维尔警探 |
[18:49] | Agent Conover, thank you for coming. | 康纳文特工 感谢前来 |
[18:52] | No problem. | 别客气 |
[18:53] | I just wish we could have had this meeting at my hotel | 要是我们约在我住的酒店见面就好了 |
[18:55] | because we have these margaritas– | 因为那里的玛格丽塔酒 |
[18:57] | – the best I’ve ever had– at the bar. – I need FBI support | -简直是人间佳酿 -我需要联调局 |
[18:59] | to find Mary Portico, | 协助寻找玛丽·波提克 |
[19:00] | a minor who went missing two weeks ago. | 一位两周前失踪的未成年少女 |
[19:02] | We thought we were investigating her death, | 我本以为她已经身亡 |
[19:04] | but it turns out there could be a slim chance | 但现在得知她有可能还活着 |
[19:05] | she’s still alive and in imminent danger. | 并处于极度危险之中 |
[19:08] | Oh, so if she’s dead she’s your case, | 所以如果她死了就归你负责 |
[19:10] | and if she’s alive she’s mine? | 活着就归我负责 |
[19:11] | Well, this one’s tricky, | 这件案子很棘手 |
[19:12] | but your specialty in the Bureau | 但你在联调局专门负责 |
[19:13] | is tracking missing persons across state lines, | 在全国境内追踪失踪人口 |
[19:16] | and I realize you’re on vacation, | 我知道你正在休假 |
[19:18] | but this is a teenage kid. | 但这是位少女 |
[19:19] | Cleaned out her bank account, she could be anywhere. | 把她的银行账户清空之后 她去哪都有可能 |
[19:21] | We need to broaden the scope of our search, | 我们需要扩大搜索范围 |
[19:23] | so I really need your help. | 我真的需要你帮忙 |
[19:26] | Everything you need to know is right here. | 所有案情都在这里了 |
[19:31] | You love taking advantage of me, don’t you? | 你就喜欢占我便宜 是吧 |
[19:33] | You have no idea. | 那可不是嘛 |
[19:46] | I feel like my eyes are going to pop out of my skull. | 我感觉眼珠子都要瞪出来了 |
[19:48] | Come on, babe, stay with me. | 亲爱的 集中注意力 |
[19:49] | We got to figure out where these photos were taken. | 我们得研究出这些照片的拍摄地点 |
[19:52] | So no details from the hardwood floor. | 硬木地板上没有线索可循 |
[19:55] | The lamp is mass-produced. | 台灯是批量生产的 |
[19:57] | You checked the paper in the corner? | 你查过角落的那张纸了吗 |
[19:59] | Yeah, it’s a take-out menu, but there’s no name. | 查了 是份外卖菜单 但没有餐馆名字 |
[20:03] | Yeah, but there is, uh, | 不过这上面… |
[20:04] | a partial address on it from… | 有部分地址 |
[20:07] | Right, Ulton Street, | 对 尔顿街 |
[20:08] | which is probably Fulton Street, | 全名可能是富尔顿街 |
[20:09] | but there’s hundreds of restaurants down there, | 但那条街上餐馆太多了 |
[20:11] | and so far none of them match that flower pattern in any way. | 目前还没找到跟那个花朵图案相符的 |
[20:16] | All right, let’s take another look at the beer bottle, okay? | 好吧 我们再来看看啤酒瓶吧 |
[20:20] | All right, so based on its proximity to the body, | 好 鉴于它在尸体附近 |
[20:22] | it was probably broken in the struggle. | 很可能是在搏斗过程中打碎的 |
[20:25] | I couldn’t make out a label. | 我辨认不出标签 |
[20:27] | Wait a second– boom, right there, you see that? | 等等 你看到没有 |
[20:29] | – What? – Right there, that piece of glass in the center. | -什么 -就是中间那块玻璃 |
[20:31] | Looks like there’s some kind of reflection in it. | 上面貌似有个倒影 |
[20:34] | Yeah, maybe from a window. | 对 可能是从窗户投射进来的 |
[20:36] | The sun is visible. | 可以看到太阳 |
[20:38] | We know it’s around 4:30, so we’re looking at a sunset in the west. | 案发在四点半左右 所以当时太阳正在西落 |
[20:41] | It’s backlighting something. | 逆光处有个物体 |
[20:46] | Is that just me or does that look like the Flatiron Building? | 为什么我看着像福莱顿大厦 |
[20:49] | No, that’s not just you, babe. | 我看着也像 |
[20:59] | Okay, the Flatiron Building is 22 stories, | 福莱顿大厦共有22层 |
[21:01] | so the crime scene had to be across the street, | 所以犯罪现场在街对面 |
[21:03] | below the 20th floor, | 低于22层 |
[21:04] | with a direct view of the Flatiron’s front wedge. | 能直视到福莱顿大厦的正面 |
[21:08] | All right? | 好了 |
[21:19] | Good afternoon, sir. | 下午好 先生 |
[21:20] | I’m Detective Lovato with the NYPD. | 我是纽约警局的洛瓦托警探 |
[21:22] | We’re searching for a missing young girl. | 我们正在寻找一名失踪少女 |
[21:24] | You mind if I take a look inside your apartment? | 介意到您家里进行调查吗 |
[21:29] | Good afternoon, sir, I am Detective Messer with the NYPD. | 下午好 先生 我是纽约警局的莫瑟警探 |
[21:32] | We’re searching for a missing young girl. | 我们正在寻找一名失踪少女 |
[21:35] | We’re searching for a missing young girl. | 我们正在寻找一名失踪少女 |
[21:37] | You mind if I take a look inside your apartment? | 介意到您家里进行调查吗 |
[21:40] | Good afternoon, I’m Detective Lovato with NYPD. | 下午好 我是纽约警局的洛瓦托警探 |
[21:44] | Do you mind if I take a look inside your apartment? | 介意到您家里进行调查吗 |
[21:48] | I’m Detective Messer with the NYPD. | 我是纽约警局的莫瑟警探 |
[21:50] | Do you mind if I take a look in your apartment? | 介意到您家里进行调查吗 |
[21:53] | Hello. NYPD. | 您好 纽约警局 |
[21:57] | Te despertaste mi bebe. | 你把我孩子吵醒了 |
[21:59] | Disculpeme, senora, lo siento. | 对不起 女士 抱歉 |
[22:06] | Call me crazy, but I’m not seeing those hardwood floors, Lindsay. | 不知为何我根本没找到相符的硬木地板 琳赛 |
[22:09] | Neither am I. | 我也是 |
[22:10] | Windows don’t match, either. | 窗户也不匹配 |
[22:11] | And I don’t see how that view | 不知道那幢大厦 |
[22:12] | could’ve been reflected into any of these apartments. | 怎么会反射进这些公寓里 |
[22:21] | And they canvassed multiple floors? | 她们对多个楼层进行了排查 |
[22:23] | Every viable vantage point of the Flatiron, | 所有能看到福莱顿的住户都查了 |
[22:25] | from the one angle it could have been seen from, | 只有从那栋公寓的角度能看到大厦正面 |
[22:27] | but nothing lined up with the Mary Portico crime scene photos. | 但都与玛丽·波提克犯罪现场的照片不符 |
[22:30] | It doesn’t make sense. | 这可说不通 |
[22:31] | All of our science says she was there. | 所有调查结果都显示她在那里 |
[22:33] | You hear anything more from Flack? | 弗莱克那边有新消息吗 |
[22:35] | Still no 20 on Oliver Epps. | 还是没有奥利弗·艾普斯的下落 |
[22:37] | He’s the guy who traded all the calls with Ethan Grohl? | 他就是和伊森·格鲁尔有电话往来的家伙吗 |
[22:39] | Right. | 对 |
[22:40] | But apparently, Mary’s parents knew his name. | 不过玛丽的父母显然知道他的名字 |
[22:44] | Oliver, I guess, was an older kid | 我猜奥利弗是玛丽 |
[22:45] | who went to school with Mary in Manhattan. | 在曼哈顿的学长 |
[22:47] | She had a big crush on him, and he dropped out about a year ago. | 她曾疯狂暗恋过他 他大约一年前辍学了 |
[22:51] | So we don’t know where he is, | 所以我们不清楚他的下落 |
[22:52] | but he’s definitely the connection between Ethan and Mary. | 不过他绝对是将伊森和玛丽联系在一起的线索 |
[22:56] | Epps have family of his own? | 查过艾普斯家里的情况吗 |
[22:57] | Flack’s trying to track them down. | 弗莱克正在对他们进行追踪 |
[22:59] | But I did notice something interesting. | 不过有件事很有意思 |
[23:01] | The 212 number assigned to Oliver’s cell may be local, | 虽说那个登记在奥利弗名下的212号码是本地号 |
[23:04] | but the cell towers getting hit by its signal definitely weren’t. | 但根据发射塔所发的信号却不是这样 |
[23:07] | All the calls that Oliver Epps made | 奥利弗·艾普斯打给伊森·格鲁尔的 |
[23:09] | to Ethan Grohl originated from the West Coast. | 所有电话都来自于西海岸 |
[23:19] | Was it something I said? | 我说了什么有用的东西吗 |
[23:20] | Get Agent Conover and meet me in the War Room. | 让康纳文探员到战情室找我 |
[23:25] | The fog on Mary Portico’s wristwatch | 玛丽·波提克手表上起的雾 |
[23:27] | could very well be her last breath. | 很可能是她最后一口气 |
[23:29] | But our priority is still to find her, right? | 但我们的首要任务仍是要找到她 对吗 |
[23:31] | Absolutely. | 没错 |
[23:32] | We’ve just been looking in the wrong place. | 但我们调查错地方了 |
[23:34] | Mary took out $700 from her ATM. | 玛丽从自动提款机里取出了七百块 |
[23:37] | We know she has a crush on Oliver Epps. | 我们知道她暗恋奥利弗·艾普斯 |
[23:38] | I think she used it to go be with him. | 我猜她用这笔钱去找他了 |
[23:40] | But Manhattan isn’t the only city with a Fulton Street… | 但并不是只有曼哈顿有富尔顿街 |
[23:45] | And we’re not the only one with a Flatiron Building. | 也不是只有我们有福莱顿大厦 |
[23:47] | And the reason Lindsay had trouble | 而琳赛鉴别那些橙色油漆斑 |
[23:48] | identifying the orange paint flecks | 有困难的原因是 |
[23:50] | is because they’re not in EDNA’s database. | 它们不在本地环境DNA数据库中 |
[23:52] | It’s a proprietary color, | 这是种很特别的颜色 |
[23:54] | developed in the 1930s, called “International Orange” | 诞生于二十世纪三十年代 称为国际橙 |
[23:58] | And you can only find it in one place. | 你只可能在一个地方找到它 |
[24:07] | Dead or alive, | 无论生死 |
[24:09] | Mary Portico is somewhere in San Francisco. | 玛丽·波提克在旧金山的某个地方 |
[24:21] | Flack confirmed it. This is Oliver Epps’ apartment, | 弗莱克证实了 这是奥利弗·艾普斯的公寓 |
[24:23] | right across from the San Francisco Flatiron. | 就在旧金山福莱顿大厦正对面 |
[24:40] | All right, we spoke to the building manager. | 我们和大楼管理员谈过了 |
[24:42] | The lease on this apartment’s being paid for | 这间公寓的租金是由奥利弗·艾普斯的 |
[24:43] | by Oliver Epps’ parents, who live in Long Island. | 父母支付 他们住在长岛 |
[24:46] | They claim they haven’t seen him | 他们说自从他一年多前 |
[24:47] | since he moved to San Francisco over a year ago. | 搬来旧金山 就再没见过他 |
[24:49] | And the manager says the kid’s hardly ever here. | 而管理员说这孩子很少来这里 |
[24:51] | Is there any chance that Oliver Epps is a victim | 是否有可能奥利弗·艾普斯也是 |
[24:53] | in all this, as well? | 受害者之一呢 |
[24:54] | Well, based on the active federal interstate drug warrant | 在我调出和他相关的联邦州际使用毒品记录之后 |
[24:57] | I pulled on him, I seriously doubt it. | 我很怀疑这点 |
[25:01] | Well, this is definitely where he took the photos. | 这里肯定就是他拍照片的地方 |
[25:05] | Looks to me like he cleaned up an awful lot of blood. | 看来他清理了大量的血 |
[25:07] | Enough to kill her? | 她会因此丧命吗 |
[25:08] | Well, it’s hard to tell if these are mop streaks | 这些是清理的拖把痕迹 |
[25:11] | from cleaning up, or drag marks, from removing Mary’s body. | 还是拖拽玛丽尸体的拖痕 很难说 |
[25:15] | This handwriting definitely | 这个笔迹和我们 |
[25:16] | looks like a match to the envelope we found | 在伊森·格鲁尔犯罪现场所找到的 |
[25:18] | at Ethan Grohl’s crime scene. | 信封笔迹相吻合 |
[25:20] | At the very least, Oliver Epps could be good for | 至少 奥利弗·艾普斯可能实施了 |
[25:23] | assault, kidnapping, unlawful imprisonment. | 袭击 绑架和非法监禁 |
[25:25] | You got the full support of a FBI on this one, Mac. | 我非常赞同你这点 麦克 |
[25:27] | Epps is a very dangerous young man. | 艾普斯是个非常危险的小伙子 |
[25:30] | Well, I’m here to find a vulnerable young woman. | 我是来找脆弱的女孩的 |
[25:41] | 27 to two. | 二十七比二 |
[25:43] | – Doesn’t matter. – How does that not matter? | -这不重要 -这怎么不重要了 |
[25:45] | We’re talking about 27 World Series wins. | 我们说的可是二十七次世界大赛的胜利 |
[25:47] | That is over two dozen times | 扬基队可是超过 |
[25:49] | the Yankees have been rightfully anointed the gods of baseball, | 二十四次被众人奉为棒球之神 |
[25:52] | – whereas the Mets… – The Mets are the heart. | -而大都会… -大都会是核心 |
[25:54] | The heart and soul of New York City baseball. | 是纽约棒球的核心和灵魂 |
[25:57] | – Come on. – Tom Seaver. Voted into the Hall of Fame | -得了吧 -汤姆·西沃尔 以史上 |
[25:59] | with the highest first ballot percentage in history. | 第一轮最高投票率列入名人堂 |
[26:02] | Rusty Staub. | 鲁斯蒂·斯托布 |
[26:03] | Founded the New York Police and Fire Widows Fund. | 创立了纽约警察和消防员遗孀基金 |
[26:06] | And don’t even get me started on Gary Carter. | 别逼我说盖瑞·卡特 |
[26:08] | Again, 27 to two. | 再说一次 二十七比二 |
[26:11] | And 19 of those were before the Mets even existed. | 其中十九次胜利甚至是在大都会建队之前 |
[26:15] | How are you such a pinstriper? | 你怎么可能是扬基队棒球迷 |
[26:17] | Did you not say you were born and raised in Queens? | 你不是说自己自打出生就在皇后区吗 |
[26:19] | Proudly. But fortunately, my father had the good sense | 没错 但很幸运 我父亲有先见之明 |
[26:22] | never to let me root for a sad-sack bunch of boo… | 决不让我支持一支冒失鬼队伍… |
[26:26] | That’s Boyd Hackman. | 那是波伊德·海克曼 |
[26:27] | Boyd Hackman! NYPD! | 波伊德·海克曼 纽约警察局 |
[26:30] | Go, go, go! Out of the way! Go! Go! | 快快快 别挡道 上 |
[26:42] | Don’t move. | 不许动 |
[26:48] | I’m sorry… | 抱歉 |
[26:50] | What were you saying? | 你刚才说什么 |
[26:54] | You keep that crazy bitch away from me. | 让这疯女人离我远点 |
[26:56] | Watch your tongue or I’ll leave you alone with her. | 说话注意点 否则我留你和她独处 |
[26:58] | I think she hurt my neck. | 我觉得她弄伤我脖子了 |
[26:59] | We think you killed Ethan Grohl. | 我们认为是你杀了伊森·格鲁尔 |
[27:01] | I don’t even know any Ethan Grohl. | 我根本不认识什么伊森·格鲁尔 |
[27:02] | No? You should. Here. | 是吗 你认识的 这里 |
[27:05] | Maybe this will refresh your memory. | 或许这个可以帮你恢复记忆 |
[27:08] | This is you mugging Ethan Grohl on the Brooklyn Bridge | 这是你在布鲁克林桥上杀死伊森·格鲁尔 |
[27:11] | just before you killed him. | 前的行凶抢劫画面 |
[27:13] | You can’t tell that’s me. | 你认不出那就是我 |
[27:15] | No, you can’t tell that’s you. | 不 是你自己认不出 |
[27:17] | Of course, you can’t see much without your contacts, | 不戴隐形眼镜你就看不清 |
[27:18] | can you, Boyd? | 对吗 波伊德 |
[27:21] | How many fingers? | 这是几 |
[27:26] | Turns out you lost one of your lenses on our victim. | 在被害人身上发现了你的一只隐形眼镜 |
[27:28] | Then we found a hunting knife in your jacket. | 然后在你的上衣里发现一把猎刀 |
[27:30] | Oh, and the bundle of heroin we found in your apartment | 又在你的公寓里找到从他背包里 |
[27:32] | that you stole from his backpack. | 抢来的一包海洛因 |
[27:36] | Okay, it was his fault! | 好吧 那是他的错 |
[27:38] | His fault? | 他的错 |
[27:39] | Yeah! What kind of kid doesn’t carry a wallet? | 对 怎么还会有孩子不带钱包的 |
[27:47] | Real charmer that one. | 那个人还真”可爱”啊 |
[27:48] | Probably a Mets fan. | 可能是个大都会球迷 |
[27:51] | Do you want me to give you a head start like him | 需要我像对待他那样 |
[27:53] | before I kick your ass? | 把你在起跑前就狠狠揍一顿吗 |
[27:54] | Or would you like to take your chances? | 还是你想冒次险 |
[28:28] | You ever run away from home? | 你曾经离家出走过吗 |
[28:29] | No. You? | 没有 你呢 |
[28:31] | Few times. Yeah. | 有过几次 |
[28:33] | I even, uh… | 我甚至… |
[28:34] | I even ran away to be with this girl once. Yeah. | 我甚至还和个女孩私奔过一次 |
[28:37] | Uh, except she, um… she only lived across town, | 只不过她 她住在城市的另一端 |
[28:40] | and, uh, these two other guys showed up. Yeah. | 接着又有两个人出现了 |
[28:42] | Ugh. It was crowded. | 当时真是敌众我寡 |
[28:45] | But I would’ve never | 但我是不会 |
[28:46] | gone all the way across the country like Mary did, though. | 像玛丽一样搞跨省私奔的 |
[28:48] | I mean, my home life might’ve sucked, but… | 我的家庭生活确实不咋地 |
[28:51] | it’s the evil you know, you know? | 认识的总比不认识的好 是不 |
[28:53] | But at her age, I’m sure | 玛丽还年轻 |
[28:54] | Mary would’ve come home by now if she could. | 若是现在给她机会 她肯定会回来的 |
[28:58] | Oliver Epps’ prints are all over this heroin bundle. | 装海洛因的袋子上满是奥利弗·艾普斯的指纹 |
[29:01] | I-I still can’t figure out what this… | 可我还是不明白这个 |
[29:03] | daisy sticker is, though. | 小雏菊标签是什么意思 |
[29:08] | It’s called “Flower Power.” | 这个标志叫作”花之力量” |
[29:10] | It’s high-grade heroin distributed by a… | 是活动在旧金山的一个 |
[29:13] | drug ring here in San Francisco. | 高级贩毒团伙散布的标签 |
[29:15] | Listen to this, | 听听这个 |
[29:16] | according to intel I just got from our local task force, | 根据我从驻地特遣分队得到的消息 |
[29:20] | Epps is part of it. | 艾普斯是该团伙成员 |
[29:22] | Makes sense. | 可以想见 |
[29:23] | The heroin’s an exact chemical match | 该海洛因的成分与我们在伊森·格鲁尔的 |
[29:25] | to the street pipe residue we found in Ethan Grohl’s bag. | 包里找到的烟纸里的残余成分完全相同 |
[29:28] | So what if Oliver sent the drugs to Ethan in exchange | 奥利弗是不是用毒品买通伊森 |
[29:31] | for delivering the photos to Mary Portico’s parents? | 让他去给玛丽·波提克的父母送照片呢 |
[29:34] | What could he hope to gain with her already dead? | 她都死了 送去还有什么用 |
[29:37] | Maybe the gains were Mary’s. | 也许玛丽会有用呢 |
[29:39] | You think she was in on it? | 你觉得她是幕后主使吗 |
[29:40] | Well, we know she was upset with her parents. | 她很生父母的气 |
[29:42] | She might’ve thought sending the photos | 也许她想把照片寄给父母 |
[29:44] | was a way to find her freedom. | 就能获得自由了 |
[29:46] | Now, that sounds like something a kid would do. | 听起来确实像孩子才干得出来的事 |
[29:48] | Well, if that was her plan, | 如果她真的如此计划 |
[29:49] | she picked the wrong guy to hatch it with. | 真是选错队友了 |
[29:51] | What can you tell us about Oliver Epps’ involvement | 你知道奥利弗·艾普斯在这个贩毒团伙中 |
[29:54] | in the drug ring? | 有何牵连吗 |
[29:55] | Well, on the record, I can tell you | 正式地说 |
[29:57] | it’s an ongoing investigation. | 该调查还在进行当中 |
[29:59] | And off the record? | 私底下说呢 |
[30:00] | It’s centered in Haight-Ashbury. | 他们多在海特黑什伯里区活动 |
[30:02] | There’s a restaurant in the neighborhood | 我们的探员怀疑 |
[30:04] | that my case agents suspect is being run as a front. | 该区域的一家饭店是他们的前哨 |
[30:11] | 358 Fulton Street. | 富尔顿街358号 |
[30:13] | The Daisy Chain Cafe. This is the place. | 名叫雏菊花环咖啡厅 就是这里 |
[30:20] | Welcome to the Daisy Chain. | 欢迎来到雏菊花环 |
[30:23] | Can you tell us if you’ve seen this young man? | 请问你见过这个年轻人吗 |
[30:27] | Nah. | 没有 |
[30:31] | You want a smoothie? | 要不要来份冰沙 |
[30:34] | Right, you haven’t seen him. Let’s go! | 你不是没见过他吗 快追 |
[30:37] | Yeah, this is Agent Cade Conover with the FBI. | 我是联邦调查局探员凯德·康纳文 |
[30:40] | I need SFPD backup in the vicinity of Fulton and Page. | 富尔顿街和佩局街附近有罪犯逃逸 |
[30:44] | 10-31 in progress. | 请求警方支援 |
[30:53] | Step aside. Stop! Police! | 让个路 站住 警察 |
[31:08] | Stop! | 站住 |
[31:17] | Jo. Just entered the south end of the park. | 乔 嫌犯刚刚进入公园南面 |
[31:20] | You and Cade circle around to the north side. | 你和凯德绕到北面去截他 |
[31:55] | Damn! Take it easy, cop! | 见鬼 轻点 条子 |
[31:57] | – Why you so agro? – Sorry, | -这么暴力做什么 -抱歉 |
[32:00] | I’m not from around here. | 我不是本地人 |
[32:01] | I got him, I got him. | 我来吧 |
[32:03] | Go ahead, check my pockets. I got nothin’! | 来啊 搜我身啊 我什么都没带 |
[32:04] | We don’t want your drugs. Where is she? | 我们不搜毒品 那女孩呢 |
[32:06] | – Who? – Mary. | -谁 -玛丽 |
[32:07] | Tell me what you did to her! | 说 你怎么她了 |
[32:09] | Nothing she didn’t ask for. | 她叫我干嘛我就干嘛而已 |
[32:13] | Maybe you didn’t understand the question. | 你可能没听明白问题 |
[32:16] | Where is Mary Portico? | 玛丽·波提克在哪里 |
[32:19] | That little head case? | 就那个土逼小妞 |
[32:21] | Good luck finding her, man. | 祝你们早日找到她 |
[32:23] | She’s gone. | 她已经走了 |
[32:30] | What do you mean Mary’s gone? Did you kill her? | 什么叫她已经走了 你杀了她吗 |
[32:32] | No, I didn’t kill her. She’s just… | 我没有 她只是… |
[32:36] | you know, a little messed up. | 境况有点糟糕 |
[32:37] | – I’m sure she’s got you to thank for that. – Where is she? | -我确定那是拜你所赐 -她到底在哪 |
[32:40] | Don’t you think if she wanted to be found, | 如果她想被你们找到的话 |
[32:42] | she’d be back in New York already? | 这会不就在纽约了吗 |
[32:43] | Her parents want her found, Oliver. | 她爸妈在找她 奥利弗 |
[32:45] | Did you ever stop to think about that? | 你有没有想过她父母的感受 |
[32:46] | Hell, yeah. | 当然有了 |
[32:47] | Why do you think we sent those photos to them in the first place? | 那当初我们为什么要把照片寄给她父母 |
[32:50] | It was Mary’s idea. | 那是玛丽的主意 |
[32:53] | – What do you want to do, again? – I’m just saying… | -你又想干嘛 -我想说… |
[32:55] | I could, like, fake like I’m dead, | 我可以假装死亡 |
[32:57] | and you could take pictures to send to my parents. | 然后你拍点照片寄给我爸妈 |
[32:59] | Man, you must be really pissed at them. | 你果真是恨透他们了 |
[33:02] | Whatever. | 无所谓 |
[33:03] | At least they won’t come looking for me. | 至少他们不会再来找我了 |
[33:06] | Damn, girl. | 小妞 |
[33:07] | That’s Cray. | 你真够疯的 |
[33:15] | But sure, what the hell, | 管他呢 |
[33:19] | let’s have some fun. | 我们一起爽一把吧 |
[33:20] | No, wait, what are you doing? | 等等 你想干嘛 |
[33:24] | You shot up a 15-year-old with heroin? | 你竟然给一个十五岁的孩子注射毒品 |
[33:28] | I had to give her something for the pain. | 我得帮她忘记痛苦 |
[33:37] | What the hell is wrong with you? | 你脑子是不是有病 |
[33:38] | Look, I just did what she asked. | 我只是照她说的做罢了 |
[33:40] | And then what happened? | 然后呢 |
[33:41] | Then she started bitching and moaning, | 然后她就开始唠唠叨叨 抱怨不止 |
[33:43] | saying she wanted to run back home to Mama. | 说她想回家去找妈妈 |
[33:45] | And I was like, “Screw that,” You know? | 我就说 去死吧你 |
[33:47] | I’m 19 years old. | 我才十九岁 |
[33:48] | You’re only 15, I’m not getting hit with statutory. | 她也才十五 法律判不了我的 |
[33:51] | Oh, no, that’s done. It’s done. | 够了 够了 |
[33:54] | I just wish we could peg you for murder. | 真心期待我们能以谋杀定你的罪吧 |
[33:58] | I told you, she’s still alive. | 我说了 她没死 |
[34:01] | She better be. | 最好是这样 |
[34:02] | Because your buddy Ethan isn’t. | 因为你兄弟伊森已经挂了 |
[34:05] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[34:07] | He’s dead, Oliver. | 他死了 奥利弗 |
[34:08] | He got mugged on his way across the Brooklyn Bridge, | 在横穿布鲁克林大桥时遇害 |
[34:10] | trying to deliver those pictures to Mary’s parents. | 就在给玛丽父母送照片的路上 |
[34:14] | Oh, dude… | 老兄 |
[34:15] | Sad, right? | 难过 是吗 |
[34:17] | Didn’t get to keep the drugs you sent him. | 他也没保住你给他的毒品 |
[34:19] | Of course, that’s not going to keep you | 当然 这肯定不会耽误 |
[34:20] | from racking up interstate trafficking charges. | 对你进行州际走私的指控 |
[34:22] | Believe me when I tell you, | 你得相信我 |
[34:25] | it’s in your best interest to help us. | 现在最好的选择就是跟我们合作 |
[34:27] | We’re only going to ask you one more time: | 我们最后问你一次 |
[34:30] | where is Mary Portico? | 玛丽·波提克在哪 |
[35:33] | Mary? | 玛丽 |
[35:39] | Can you help me? | 你们可以帮我吗 |
[35:40] | That’s why we’re here. | 我们来就是为了帮你 |
[35:41] | Your parents are very worried about you. | 你的父母非常担心你 |
[35:45] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[35:47] | They were very mad at me, but… | 他们当时对我很生气 但是 |
[35:51] | I should have listened to them instead of trusting him. | 我应该听他们的话而不是相信他 |
[35:53] | Is he here? | 他在这吗 |
[35:54] | If Oliver sees me talking to you, | 如果奥利弗看见我在跟你们讲话 |
[35:56] | he’s going to be really mad. | 他肯定会发飙的 |
[35:57] | Now, don’t worry. | 不用担心 |
[36:00] | It’s okay. He can’t hurt you now. | 没事的 他不会再伤害你了 |
[36:04] | Oh, that’s good. | 那就好 |
[36:12] | I think I’m lost. | 我觉得我迷失了方向 |
[36:14] | No, sweetie, you’ve been found. | 不 亲爱的 我们找到你了 |
[37:09] | You got to be kidding me. | 你是开玩笑的吧 |
[37:16] | Welcome home, Yankee. | 欢迎回来 洋基迷 |
[37:18] | I thought your desk could use some sprucing up. | 我觉得你的办公桌可以适当打扮一下 |
[37:30] | The look on Mr. Portico’s face when he walked into Mary’s | 波提克先生走进玛丽病房时 |
[37:32] | hospital room, that’s going to stay with me for a long time. | 脸上的表情 要很久挥之不去了 |
[37:36] | Feels nice to be able to deliver good news every once in a while. | 偶尔能带去好消息也不错 |
[37:41] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[37:43] | This one hit close to home, didn’t it? | 这次很有感触 是吧 |
[37:45] | Well, I mean, Ellie’s a teenager, | 这个嘛 艾莉也是个青少年 |
[37:48] | just like Mary | 就像玛丽一样 |
[37:49] | and Lord knows we don’t always see eye to eye. | 我们难免也有争吵 |
[37:53] | But God, I would hate to think one argument | 但天哪 我真难想象一次争吵 |
[37:55] | could change so much. | 会改变这么多 |
[37:58] | Just got to keep the lines of communication open and | 只要自由沟通并且 |
[38:01] | give yourself a break every now | 适时放松自己 |
[38:03] | and then while you’re at it. | 你就不用担心了 |
[38:04] | You’re a great mom, Jo. | 你是个好母亲 乔 |
[38:06] | She’s lucky to have you. | 拥有你她很幸运 |
[38:07] | Thanks, Mac. | 谢谢 麦克 |
[38:08] | Would you mind telling her that? | 你介不介意告诉她这些 |
[38:12] | You go ahead and laugh, you’ll see. | 你就尽管笑好了 以后就明白了 |
[38:14] | Just wait till you and Christine start plopping out | 只要等到你和克里斯汀生出 |
[38:16] | cute little blonde babies into the world. | 可爱的金发宝宝 |
[38:19] | Slow down, Jo. | 慢慢来 乔 |
[38:20] | You don’t fool me. | 你骗不了我 |
[38:22] | I’ve seen you two. | 我看见你们俩有多亲热 |
[38:43] | Oh, where did you go, little girl? | 你去哪了 小宝贝 |
[38:53] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[38:54] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[38:56] | Sorry we had to leave so soon. | 抱歉我们很快就离开 |
[38:58] | It’s all right. | 没关系 |
[38:58] | You had to get Mary on the first plane out. | 你得让玛丽搭最近一班机回去嘛 |
[39:00] | How’s she doing? | 她怎么样了 |
[39:02] | Oh, time will tell. | 时间会告诉我们的 |
[39:04] | How are you? | 你怎么样 |
[39:07] | Well, Ellie spent the night with her friend Sammy again | 在我们急着去旧金山时 |
[39:09] | while we rushed off to San Francisco. | 艾莉又出去跟朋友萨米过夜了 |
[39:11] | So who knows what kind of trouble | 谁知道她又给自己 |
[39:13] | she’s gotten herself into. | 惹了什么麻烦 |
[39:14] | Nothing you wouldn’t have gotten into, for sure. | 你肯定不会给自己找麻烦的 |
[39:17] | Yeah, that’s exactly what worries me. | 是啊 这恰好是我发愁的 |
[39:22] | Well, she’s a good kid. | 她是个好孩子 |
[39:25] | Just like her mom. | 就像她妈妈一样 |
[39:30] | I wish you could have stayed, Jo. | 我真希望你能留下来 乔 |
[39:32] | Please. All those blue skies and sun tans? | 拜托 没完没了的蓝天和日光浴 |
[39:35] | Why would I want to do a thing like that? | 我为啥想要那样的生活呢 |
[39:37] | You tell me. | 你说呢 |
[39:39] | Maybe I will. | 也许我会的 |
[39:40] | One of these days. | 某一天 |
[39:43] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[39:46] | Bye. | 拜 |
[39:47] | Bye. | 拜 |
[40:06] | Let me see your hand. | 让我看看你的手 |
[40:10] | You seriously think he’s cute? | 你真觉得他帅吗 |
[40:11] | Jordan? Yeah. | 乔丹 是啊 |
[40:14] | He’s pretty good looking for a freshman. | 作为新生他真的挺帅的 |
[40:16] | But you should pace yourself. | 但你应该慢慢来 |
[40:17] | They do get better with time. | 男人年纪越大才越成熟 |
[40:19] | You mean like Cade? | 就像凯德一样 |
[40:23] | You did notice. | 你注意到了 |
[40:25] | No, ’cause that would be gross. | 没有 那多奇怪啊 |
[40:30] | But do you like him? | 那你喜欢他吗 |
[40:32] | Yeah, I think so. | 我想是的 |
[40:35] | Complicated, though, you know? | 不过有些复杂 |
[40:36] | He lives there and we live here. | 他住在那 我们住在这 |
[40:38] | We could move. | 我们可以搬家啊 |
[40:41] | That’s sweet, Ellie. | 真贴心 艾莉 |
[40:43] | You mean you’d do that for me? | 你想要为我这么做 |
[40:44] | Sure, but you’d have to buy me all new clothes. | 当然 不过你得给我买新衣服 |
[40:48] | We’ll talk about it later. | 我们以后再谈 |
[40:50] | Do we have to? | 有需要吗 |
[40:52] | Nah. | 算了 |