Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪现场调查·纽约篇(CSI: NY)第9季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 9, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇(CSI: NY)第9季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[01:06] NYPD, NYPD, NYPD… 纽约警局 纽约警局 纽约警局…
[01:11] NYPD 4. 纽约警局 四分
[01:13] FDNY 3. 纽约消防局 三分
[01:17] Don’t look so smug. It ain’t over yet. 别这么幸灾乐祸 比赛还没结束呢
[01:19] Ah, let’s see, osso bu in a nice red wine sauce, porcini mushrooms… 我想一下 红酒酱汁配小牛膝 牛肝菌…
[01:26] And you wonder why the public likes us better. 就这样你们还问为什么我们的公众形象更好
[01:28] You guys are so cocky. 你们这些家伙太狂妄了
[01:29] Oh, come on, Curtis. 得了吧 柯蒂斯
[01:31] Your boys have won the last five. 你们已经连赢五年了
[01:33] I’m tired of buying you dinner. 我请你吃饭都请烦了
[01:47] Firemen tie the score. NYPD 4, 消防队员打出了平局 纽约警局 四分
[01:51] FDNY 4. 纽约消防局 四分
[01:54] Come on! 给点力啊
[01:55] Hey, get your head in the game, kid. You’re better than that. 好好打啊伙计 你没这么菜啊
[01:57] Are you kidding me? Who just got nailed in the corner over there, 你开玩笑吧 刚刚是谁被堵墙角了
[02:00] all right? Get the puck along the boards! 冰球你得沿板打啊
[02:01] Just keep your skates up against the post. 你的冰鞋得紧靠球门
[02:03] You learn that in peewee league. 这是幼儿园小朋友都知道的常识
[02:04] Hey, hey, hey, shut up, the two of you. 你俩都闭嘴
[02:05] We are not losing this game. We got two minutes left. 我们不会输的 还有两分钟呢
[02:07] Danny, I need you strong on the forecheck. 丹尼 我需要你在前场好好阻截
[02:09] Adam, nothing gets past you. 亚当 一个球也别放过去
[02:10] Focus, baby. Focus. 集中注意力 大伙儿 集中注意力
[02:13] Let’s go, boys. 来吧 伙计们
[02:17] Hey, Flack, that last goal was for your mother. 弗莱克 刚刚那球是送你妈的
[02:19] This next one’s for your sister. 下个球送给你妹
[02:20] My sister died six months ago, jackass. 我妹六个月前去世了 混蛋
[02:23] – No. Bro, I didn’t know. – She’s not dead, you idiot. -哦不 兄弟 我不知道 -她没死 你个白痴
[02:26] Mention my family again, I’ll punch you in the mouth. 再问候我家人就揍你个满地找牙
[02:33] So, how you been? You feeling all right? 你怎么样 还好吗
[02:37] Yeah. Yeah, I’m good. 还好 挺好的
[02:40] The last six months have felt like five years, 过去的六个月就像五年那么漫长
[02:42] but it’s good to be back. 但能回来真好
[02:44] I appreciate you coming by the hospital every week. 谢谢你每个星期都来医院看我
[02:46] That meant a lot. 对我而言意义重大
[02:49] Ah. Least I could do. 尽份薄力罢了
[02:54] Well, how’s Christine? 克里斯汀怎么样了
[02:55] Please tell me you haven’t screwed that up. 你没把那也搞砸吧
[02:57] No, no. 没 没有
[02:59] It’s great. She’s great. 挺好的 她很棒
[03:01] Mary and the kids? 玛丽和孩子们怎么样
[03:03] I screwed that up years ago. 几年前就被我搞砸了
[03:05] But she loves me. What can I say? 但她爱我 还有什么好说的
[03:11] Come on! I’m here! I’m here! 来啊 我在这儿 这儿
[03:13] Cinema quoi cinema, 要真得电影大比拼
[03:14] – I’d have to say Manhattan. – No! -我不得不选《曼哈顿》 -不是吧
[03:17] – Yes. – No way, absolutely not. Annie Hall. -没错 -不可能 绝对不行 《安妮·霍尔》比较好
[03:20] Annie Hall over Manhattan any day of the week. 《安妮·霍尔》随便什么时候都比《曼哈顿》强
[03:21] Well, Manhattan has a classic style and a Gershwin score. 《曼哈顿》风格经典 还有格什温的音乐助阵
[03:25] – Nah, it’s black and white. – No, but it’s just… -还是不行 它是黑白电影 -但这就是…
[03:28] You just prefer a more unconventional form of storytelling. 你喜欢不普通的叙事风格
[03:30] I guess I’m just more of a conventional guy. 我猜我就是个比较传统的普通男人吧
[03:33] Nothing about you is conventional, Sid. 你身上根本没有普通的地方 希德
[03:48] Messer, you suck! 莫瑟 你逊毙了
[03:51] Hey, you want to come down here and say that? 到我跟前来再说一次
[03:54] All right, all right, all right. 好了 好了 好了
[04:01] Annie Hall, for sure. 绝对是《安妮·霍尔》
[04:13] Come on! Get him! 拜托 拦住他
[04:28] Go! 上啊
[04:35] That’s the game! 比赛结束
[04:37] FDNY wins, 5 to 4. 纽约消防局以五比四获胜
[04:40] Oh, really? 来真的
[04:41] Come on! Let’s go. 来吧 照这儿来
[04:43] Let’s go! Come on! 来啊 上来啊
[04:56] Come on! Come on! 来啊 来啊
[04:58] Come on. You want more? 上啊 还想再来点吗
[04:59] Well, I guess there’s no truth to the rumor the departments hate each other. 我猜各部门之间不合的流言纯属不实啊
[05:06] Il Mulino. 8:00. 伊鲁尼诺餐厅 八点整
[05:09] I’m ordering dessert. 我要点甜品
[05:13] 10-75, 10-75. 呼叫 呼叫
[05:15] Fire at 323 7th Avenue. 7街323号火警
[05:17] All available trucks in the area. 呼叫此区内所有待用消防车
[05:19] Commercial building, occupants unknown. 写字楼区域 住户情况不明
[05:21] 10-47, police response for crowd control. 呼叫 请各位警官各就各位疏散民众
[05:24] 323, that’s just down the block. 323号 就在街角尽头
[05:32] – Everybody, back up! Back up now! – Back up! -大家请退后 退后 -请退后
[05:34] Everybody, get back! 大家往后退
[05:35] – Get back! Get across the street. – Let’s go! Back up! -退后 过马路 -走吧 退后
[05:38] Let’s go! Let’s move! There may be someone trapped in there! 咱们走 动起来 里面可能还有人
[05:50] Jo, you and Kevin take this floor. 乔 你和凯文负责这层
[05:52] Do a primary search for anybody trapped. 先重点搜寻被困人员
[05:54] You don’t see anyone, you get out immediately, you hear me? 没有人就立刻出来 懂了吗
[05:57] Tony, we can get the… 托尼 我们上楼…
[06:01] Is there anybody in here?! 里面有人吗
[06:03] Bang on the floor if you can hear me! 如果能听到我说话就敲地板
[06:20] Captain! There’s no one on this end. 队长 里面没有人了
[07:33] May our hearts be always ready 愿我们的心时刻做好准备
[07:36] if we should be summoned before our Eternal Chief in the midst of our labors. 倘若永恒命运之神在苦劳之时召唤我们
[07:41] Through our ministrations to our suffering fellow men, 通过服侍我们那苦难的同胞
[07:44] we dedicate our lives humbly to Your praise and glory. 为上帝的赞美和荣耀 吾等谦逊地奉上生命
[07:49] In joy or sorrow, 无论喜悲
[07:52] we ask only that You may be pleased with our service, 只求您对吾等的奉献心存喜乐
[07:56] that when the Last Alarm shall have sounded for us, 故死亡之钟为我们敲响时
[07:59] we may receive our eternal assignment with You. 您可渡我们入永生
[08:04] Amen. 阿门
[08:05] Present arms. 举枪致敬
[08:11] Order arms. 持枪立正
[08:47] Nice and slow. One step at a time. 好好走 慢慢来 一步一个脚印
[08:54] You okay? You need to take a break? 你还好吗 需要休息吗
[08:57] I can’t remember what happened. 我记不得事发经过
[09:00] The thing. I-I can’t picture it in my head. At all. 那件事 我脑子里一点印象都没有
[09:04] Mac, it’s totally normal for you not to remember. 麦克 你不记得很正常
[09:09] I… went to the, uh… 我…我去了…那个…
[09:12] – Mac. – No, no. I want… -麦克 -不 不 我想要…
[09:14] I want to know. I walked into the… 我想知道 我走进了那个…
[09:18] Pharmacy. 药店
[09:20] Pharmacy, yeah. 药店 没错
[09:23] That’s it. 只有这些
[09:23] That’s all I can remember. 我只记得这些
[09:26] There was a guy robbing the store for drugs. 有个男人在抢药
[09:30] You shot him, 你击中了他
[09:31] but you didn’t know he had a girl outside helping him. 但你不知道门外有个女孩是帮凶
[09:33] She came in, and she shot you in the back. 她进门后从背后击中了你
[09:40] You don’t have to do this, you know… 你不必做这些 就…
[09:42] come here every day. 每天都来
[09:44] Nice and slow, one step at a time. 好好走 慢慢来 一步一个脚印
[09:55] Ugh, I hate you seeing me like this. 我不想你看到这样的我
[09:58] Well, you better get used to it. 那你最好尽快习惯
[10:01] Cause I’m not going anywhere. 因为我不会走的
[10:11] Mac. He’s there right now. 麦克 他现在就在那里
[10:13] Two unis posted at the scene just saw him go in. 守在现场的两名警员刚刚看到他进去了
[10:15] They have the perimeter secured. 他们封锁了周边现场
[10:16] He’s not going anywhere. 他跑不了
[10:48] They only sent two of you? 就派了你们两个过来
[10:52] How disappointing. 真让人失望
[11:01] So, this is the guy we’ve been keeping our eye on since the fire. 这就是火灾后我们一直密切关注的那家伙
[11:04] They collared him back in, like… ’97. 他97年就被捉拿归案了
[11:07] They say he was responsible for ten fires, 据称他参与过十起纵火案
[11:09] but they could only pin the last one on him. 但只有最后一起有确凿证据
[11:11] He gets out 15 years later and torches the same building? 他15年后出狱 又烧了同一栋大楼
[11:15] I know arson’s tough to prove, 我知道纵火案很难找到证据
[11:16] but he didn’t leave anything behind at the first nine fires? 可难道他在前九起火灾没留下任何蛛丝马迹吗
[11:19] Nothing that linked back to him. 没找到和他相关的证据
[11:21] They didn’t even have an ID on him until the tenth fire. 直到第十起才查清他的身份
[11:24] How’d they grab him? 是怎么抓到他的
[11:26] He ran back inside the burning building 他后来想起大楼里还有人
[11:27] when he realized someone was still inside. 就又冒火跑了回去
[11:29] Come on, please. 醒醒 拜托了
[11:30] Come on, please don’t… 醒醒 不要死
[11:32] Please, please! 拜托 拜托
[11:34] Uniforms rolled up on him giving CPR to the vic, 消防员发现他在给受害者做心脏复苏
[11:36] but it was too late. 但为时已晚
[11:46] The guy who died, the fireman, 那个牺牲的消防员
[11:47] he was a friend of yours? 是你朋友吗
[11:51] I’m sorry. I’m sorry he died. 对不起 很遗憾他去世了
[11:53] Yeah, you’re so sorry 是啊 你实在过意不去
[11:54] you went back to the scene during his funeral. 所以在他葬礼期间又溜回现场
[11:57] You couldn’t even let us have that. 都不让我们安生给他办场葬礼
[12:00] You’re right. That was poor timing on my part. 你说得对 我确实没选好时机
[12:02] I’m sorry. I apologize. 对不起 我道歉
[12:04] Two weeks. 两周
[12:06] You get paroled, it takes you all of two weeks to get right back at it. 你假释之后两周就又操起了老本行
[12:09] I didn’t do this. 这不是我干的
[12:11] Do you really think I would be stupid enough 你觉得我至于傻到
[12:12] to hit the same building twice? 两次烧同一栋大楼吗
[12:14] Your signature is all over it, Leonard. 这次的作案手法和你之前如出一辙 莱纳德
[12:16] Same thing each time. 每次都是同样的套路
[12:18] So don’t sit there and tell me you had nothing to do with this. 所以不要狡辩说你跟这起案子没有关系
[12:25] 1992, ’93, ’95. 1992年 1993年 1995年
[12:27] Buildings on Hudson, 8th, and Prince. 哈德森大街 第八大道和普林斯大街上的大楼
[12:31] It was never proven I had anything to do with those fires. 根本就没有证据证明这几起大火是我放的
[12:34] You use wax paper and dryer sheets 你用蜡纸和干衣机布
[12:36] to spread the fire through the hallways. 把火引到走廊
[12:41] We found the same residue at this scene. 我们在这起案件现场找到了相同的残留物
[12:45] 1994. 1994年
[12:46] Corner of Thompson and Spring. 汤普森与春季大道交汇处
[12:48] You don’t have anything to link me to that fire. 你们没法证明这起火是我放的
[12:50] Fire gel running up the walls at each scene. 每起火灾现场的墙上都有火胶
[12:53] And wouldn’t you know it, we found residue 你没想到吧 我们从第七大道
[12:54] from fire gel at this 7th Avenue fire. 这场事故的火胶里找到了残留物
[13:02] Disabled sprinkler system. 自动喷水灭火系统遭到破坏
[13:03] You cut the chain to the OS&Y valve– 你把明杆支架式阀门的铁链割断了
[13:06] every fire you’re believed to be associated with. 你有犯罪嫌疑的每场火灾都是如此
[13:08] “Believed”… being the operative word. “嫌疑” 这个词很关键
[13:11] Look, don’t sit there and insult me by saying you didn’t do this! 别嘴硬说这不是你干的 这简直是侮辱我的智商
[13:18] How’d you light the fires, Leonard? 你是怎么点的火 莱纳德
[13:21] Some kind of time-delay device, huh? How’d you do it? 用某种延时装置吗 你用的什么办法
[13:30] I’m not gonna conjure fire from thin air, Detective. 我可没法凭空变出火来 警探
[13:37] Put ’em down. 放下
[13:49] Do you smoke? 你抽烟吗
[13:51] No. 不抽
[13:53] Drink? 喝酒吗
[13:57] I trust you’ve never experimented with heroin or crystal meth? 我也信你从没碰过海洛因或冰毒
[14:03] Addiction. That’s what it is, an addiction. 毒瘾 都是因为毒瘾
[14:05] Only there’s no chemical in my bloodstream 只是我体内没有化学物质
[14:07] weaving its way through my body. 在血液里游走
[14:09] The poison coursing through my veins is psychological. 我血管里流动的是精神毒瘾
[14:12] And the antidote can’t be found in a bottle of pills, trust me. 任何解毒药都不起作用
[14:15] Many doctors have tried. 许多医生都试过
[14:18] I don’t want to do what I do, Detective. 我也不想做这种事 警探
[14:21] Every day, every hour, 每一天 每小时
[14:24] I battle with my mind. 我都和自己的思想作斗争
[14:27] “Don’t do it. “别那么干
[14:28] Don’t do it. Don’t do it.” 别那么干 别那么干”
[14:31] And I’ve won that battle for the last 15 years. 过去15年我都战胜了自己的思想
[14:33] Yeah, I’m-I’m confused. 你把我搞糊涂了
[14:35] You waiting for some kind of applause here? 你是在等我给你鼓掌吗
[14:37] You want me to cry? What? 你想看我感动落泪吗 还是什么
[14:39] Let’s talk honestly, 我们别兜圈子了
[14:42] shall we, Detective? 好吗 警探
[14:45] We both know you can’t prove I did anything. 我们都知道你们找不到我的作案证据
[14:46] Otherwise you would have arrested me days ago. 否则你们前几天就逮捕我了
[14:50] You waited to see if I would go to the scene. 你们坐等看我会不会回到现场
[14:51] Which you did. 你确实回去了
[14:53] Why would I do that? 我为什么要那么做
[14:57] Must have known you’d have people watching the place. 我肯定知道你派人守在那里
[14:59] My parole officer knows where I’m staying. 我的假释官知道我的下落
[15:01] I knew I would be arrested within minutes, so why go back? 我知道自己会马上被逮捕 那我为何还要回去
[15:06] Because I have just as much incentive 因为我像你们一样
[15:08] to figure out who set that fire as you do. 也想知道是谁放的火
[15:13] Someone clearly wants to frame me, 显然有人想要陷害我
[15:14] someone who has waited a long time for me to get out, 那个人等了很久才等到我出狱
[15:16] but would prefer that I stay caged up in that cell. 但他更希望我能继续回监狱蹲着
[15:19] And you might know who that someone is? 你知道那人是谁吗
[15:22] I’m offering my services. 我要协助办案
[15:26] As a… arson investigator… 作为一名纵火案调查员
[15:30] …if you will. 如果你同意的话
[15:32] To help figure out wh-who set the fire, 我会根据案件证据
[15:36] based on the case evidence. 帮你们找出纵火犯
[15:38] But I have to study the scene. I have to go back to it 但我必须做现场勘查 我一定要回去
[15:40] ’cause I’m the only one who knows what to look for. 因为只有我知道该找什么证据
[16:01] “Don’t do it. Don’t do it. “别那么干 别那么干
[16:02] Don’t do it”? 别那么干”
[16:04] The only reason this wackadoo hasn’t set a fire in the last 15 years 这个疯子之所以在过去15年都没犯案
[16:07] is because he’s been locked up. 是因为他蹲在监狱里
[16:09] What do we have to lose? 我们能有什么损失
[16:10] If he’s lying, he incriminates himself in the process. 如果他在撒谎 那就会把自己也牵连进来
[16:14] Arrogance– it’s always the criminal’s Achilles’ heel. 自负 这是罪犯一贯的致命伤
[16:30] All right, so, when we found you, 我们发现你的时候
[16:32] what were you looking for, Leonard? 你在找什么 莱纳德
[16:34] This. 这个
[16:37] It’s the ignition point. 这是燃点
[16:45] Yeah, great, genius. That was a tough one. 你真是个天才 这简直太难发现了
[16:48] Can I lock his ass up now, please? 我现在能把他关起来了吗
[16:51] Did you find anything here? 你们在地板上这个洞里面
[16:52] Either inside or next to the hole in the floor? 或是它周围有所发现吗
[16:55] One of my investigators found some kind of melted metal. 有名调查员找到一种融化的金属
[16:59] About the size of a dime? 大概十分钱硬币那么大吗
[17:03] What was it, Leonard? 莱纳德 那到底是什么
[17:04] Have I not earned your respect 我还没赢得你的尊重吗
[17:05] enough to not treat me like one of your project thugs? 你还是没办法把我当成你们科学小帮派里的一员吗
[17:08] You don’t have even one ounce of my respect. 我对你没有一丁点的尊重
[17:10] Which is precisely why I’m not gonna tell you what it was. 这正是我不告诉你这是什么的原因
[17:13] You’ll use it against me. 你会用它对我不利
[17:15] All right, look. 好吧 听着
[17:16] You’re gonna have to do better than that, Leonard. 你可得再表现些诚意 莱纳德
[17:18] I’m still overtaken with emotion over your 我现在满脑子都是你说的那句
[17:22] “I have just as much incentive to solve this as you do” speech, so come on. “我像你们一样想查明真相” 快点
[17:26] Well, whoever did this 不管这是谁干的
[17:27] did their homework, I will give them that. 做足了准备 这点我得承认
[17:32] Wax paper. 蜡纸
[17:36] Dryer sheets. 烘干机布
[17:40] I may have used them, 我也许是用过它们
[17:41] but they don’t necessarily link back to me. 但也不能就此证明我与此案有关
[17:45] Melted metal is part of a time-delay device. 融化的金属是延时装置的一部分
[17:48] It’s an ingredient in a compact 是汽车里面的一个组件
[17:49] and simple chain of reactions that would allow the arsonist 一个简单的反应链可以让纵火犯
[17:52] to get out of the building before it ignited. 在着火之前撤离建筑
[17:58] I employed the technique… 这招我用过
[18:01] once, 一次
[18:02] and that’s all I’m gonna give you on that. 我能说的就这些
[18:04] That’s it? 就这些
[18:06] We brought you out here for that? 我们把你放出来就为了听这些
[18:07] Yeah. 是的
[18:09] This was very helpful. 这一切很有帮助
[18:11] Perhaps not to you, but it was to me. 可能帮不到你们 但是我受益匪浅
[18:22] What’s on your mind, Mac? 你想说什么 麦克
[18:24] I’m having trouble… 我有些东西
[18:27] remembering things. 回忆不起来
[18:28] What kind of things? 记什么样的东西
[18:29] Like… 比如说
[18:31] things like this. 像这样的东西
[18:34] I know what it does, 我知道这是用来干什么的
[18:35] I know how to use it, but I ca… 也知道该怎么用 但是我
[18:37] I can’t tell you what it’s called. 我说不出这东西叫什么
[18:40] I can’t recall the names of certain foods, colors. 我记不住一些吃的 还有颜色的名称
[18:43] I know the difference between them, but… 我知道它们之间的区别 但是
[18:46] sometimes I… 有时候
[18:48] I can’t name them. 没法叫出它们的名字
[18:49] You’re suffering from what’s called anomic aphasia. 你得的是一种叫命名性失语症的病
[18:54] When you were shot, it appears that for a time, 你被枪击的时候 有一段时间
[18:57] your brain was deprived of an adequate supply of oxygen. 你的大脑供氧不足
[19:00] It’s likely that this caused damage 很可能就是因为缺氧
[19:03] to a particular area of your brain. 你大脑的某个特定区域受到损伤
[19:07] We’ll have to do more tests to determine the extent of it. 确定损伤范围还需要进一步测试
[19:16] I’d rather no one else know. 我希望这事只有你知我知
[19:19] Of course. 当然
[19:20] How long do you think it’ll last? 你认为这种现象会持续多久
[19:22] Some cases are temporary. 有些情况下是暂时的
[19:24] It diminishes and even disappears with time and therapy. 随着不断治疗会逐渐好转甚至消失
[19:28] Many times, I’m afraid, 但是恐怕在很多情况下
[19:31] the condition is permanent. 这种损伤是永久性的
[19:53] I’ve got the mayor, the commissioner 我接到市长 局长
[19:55] and half the fire department calling for answers. This better be good. 还有半个消防队打来的电话 最好有好消息
[19:58] “Good” is definitely not the word I would use, 好肯定谈不上
[20:00] but you should see this before you return any calls. 但是回电话之前你应该看看这个
[20:09] Triethylaluminum. It’s highly pyrophoric. 三乙铝 强自燃剂
[20:12] It ignites immediately upon exposure to air. 接触空气后迅速自燃
[20:15] Used as an additive for rocket propellants. 用作火箭推进剂的添加剂
[20:20] Water. 水
[20:21] You want to do the honors? 你想试一下吗
[20:26] Wow, it’s even more flammable when introduced to water. 沾水之后 火更旺了
[20:29] Yeah. It gets worse. 没错 还有坏消息
[20:32] The trace we found in the room where Curtis Smith died– 在柯蒂斯·史密斯的死亡现场发现了这些
[20:35] it’s rubber from balloons. 是做气球的橡胶碎片
[20:37] We found several of these on the floor. 我们在地上发现了好几个
[20:40] There were also… 还有
[20:43] metal eyelets 金属环
[20:44] were on the wall, 钉在墙上
[20:45] running all the way up to the ceiling, where this 一直排到天花板
[20:48] piece of wood was rigged. 连过来操纵这块木板
[20:50] It was a trip wire. 这是条拉发线
[20:54] He knew the FDNY would rush in. 他们知道纽约消防会冲进去
[21:04] It was a trap designed to kill a firefighter. 这是个谋杀消防队员的陷阱
[21:21] Adam, you’ve been at this how long? 亚当 你查多久了
[21:23] Oh, I’d say about, uh, three, four years now. 我觉得 差不多有三四年了吧
[21:29] Well, he has to be in the crowd. 他肯定混在人群中
[21:31] Arsonists are sick people. 纵火犯都是变态
[21:33] They disregard risk to thumb their nose at authority, 他们会不顾风险地来嘲笑当局
[21:36] and they love to watch their work. 他们也喜欢来看自己的作品
[21:39] Maybe he doesn’t. I mean, look at Johnny Depp. 也许他不喜欢呢 你看约翰尼·德普
[21:40] He doesn’t watch any of his movies. 他就不看自己的电影
[21:42] – Show me what you got. – All right. -给我看看你现在的进度 -好吧
[21:44] A lot of people in the crowd with criminal records. 人群中有不少人都有犯罪记录
[21:47] Dirty dozen. Everything from public urination to fraudulent accosting, 就像”十二金刚” 从随地小便到欺诈都有
[21:51] also known as running a… three-card monte game. 或者叫做三张纸牌猜赌
[21:55] Huh, but… nothing comes even close to arson. 但是 没有什么与纵火相关的
[22:00] You, uh, ever been fraudulently accosted, Jo? 你上过这种当吗
[22:03] I had this friend Pete 我有个叫彼得的朋友
[22:04] who was fraudulently accosted, yeah. 上过这种当
[22:06] This girl picked him up at the, uh, Drunken Dog Tavern. 有个姑娘在醉友吧和他勾搭
[22:09] Yeah, turned out she was a dude. 结果这姑娘其实是个男的
[22:13] What up? 怎么样
[22:14] 2 Two,
[22:15] 2 3 two, three.
[22:16] That’s way out in Brooklyn. 那可是布鲁克林的代码
[22:18] They would’ve never responded to this fire. 他们可不会来这救火
[22:20] Adam, run this guy through the software. 亚当 用软件查一下这个人
[22:22] The firefighter? 消防队员吗
[22:23] Do it. 查就是了
[22:24] Okay. 好的
[22:28] Okay. 好
[22:35] Criminal Impersonation? 冒名顶替罪
[22:37] This guy’s not even a fireman. 这人根本就不是消防队员
[22:46] Five years. 五年
[22:47] That’s all I can do. 就这么多了
[22:49] I’m begging you, please. 求你了
[22:49] I-I can’t do more than five years. 超过五年我撑不住的
[22:51] I… just if you could help me out, I-I… 要是你能帮我的话 我就
[22:54] Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. 喂 喂 喂
[22:55] Slow down. 别着急
[22:57] We’ll get to that. 我们一会说这个
[22:58] We don’t need to discuss that right now, 现在先不用讨论这件事
[23:00] just have a seat and we’ll talk about what happened. 先坐下 我们聊聊发生了什么
[23:05] I can’t do more than five years. 我坐牢不能超过五年
[23:09] Marshall Hilson. 马歇尔·希尔森
[23:10] Yes, sir. 我是 长官
[23:11] Applied to the FDNY in 2001. Rejected. 2001年申请入职纽约消防局 被拒
[23:15] Applied to the Yonkers Fire Department 2002. Rejected. 2002年申请入职杨克斯消防局 被拒
[23:19] Applied to seven fire departments 在长岛的时候
[23:20] on Long Island. Rejected. 向七所消防局提交过申请 被拒
[23:22] All on the basis of psychological issues. 全都是因为心理问题
[23:24] I’m not crazy. 我没疯
[23:25] No one’s saying you’re crazy. 没人说你疯了
[23:26] They are. 他们说了
[23:28] They say I am. 他们说我是
[23:32] Does that piss you off? 让你火冒三丈了吗
[23:34] Make you feel like you want to get back at them? 想报复
[23:37] Let’s talk about what happened. 说说事发经过吧
[23:41] It wasn’t supposed to go that way. 事情本来不该那么发展
[23:43] You wanted to be a hero. 你想当英雄
[23:45] Set a fire. 就放了一把火
[23:47] Then, be a first responder. 然后 第一个赶到现场
[23:49] It got out of control. 火势失控了
[23:51] It killed my friend. 我一位朋友因此丧命
[23:52] What? 什么
[23:53] Come on. Let’s not draw this out, Marshall. 行了 别装了 马歇尔
[23:55] No, no, no, no, wait a minute. 不 不对 慢着
[23:56] You said somebody got killed. Who got killed? 你说有人死了 谁死了
[23:58] – Nobody got killed. – Curtis Smith. -没人死啊 -柯蒂斯·史密斯
[24:00] Captain Curtis Smith, you son of a bitch. 柯蒂斯·史密斯队长死了 混蛋
[24:02] The one the other day? 你是说前几天
[24:04] On 7th Avenue? 第七大道的那场火
[24:06] You think I did that? 你觉得是我干的
[24:09] I wouldn’t do that. 我不会那么干
[24:11] I would never intentionally harm a fellow firefighter. 我绝不会存心伤害消防员同事的
[24:14] You’re not a firefighter, Marshall. 你不是消防员 马歇尔
[24:16] It was an abandoned car. 那是辆被废弃的车
[24:17] It was on the side of the road. Two wheels were missing. 就在马路边 有两个车轮没了
[24:19] It was just supposed to be a easy, simple thing. 事情本来应该易如反掌
[24:22] There were gas cans in the trunk. 车后箱有些汽油桶
[24:24] I thought I could handle it, but it… 我以为我能搞定 可是
[24:31] Don’t move. 别动
[24:33] Five years. 五年
[24:34] Yeah, yeah, yeah, I got it. 是啊 是啊 我知道
[24:35] You can’t do more than five years. 你坐牢不能超过五年
[24:38] I got it. 我听到了
[24:42] Leonard’s in the wind. 莱纳德不见了
[24:44] What about the guys we posted at his apartment? 我们安排在他公寓那边盯梢的人呢
[24:46] They watched him go in and then they watched him go out. 他们看着他进了公寓 又目送他出来
[24:50] He called a plumbing company and swapped outfits 他叫来了一家管道公司的 那人一来
[24:51] when the guy showed. 就换上了他的制服
[24:54] What’s up with this guy? 这小子怎么了
[24:55] He’s a waste of time. 抓错人了
[24:57] The guy’s touched in the head. 这小子脑子不正常
[24:58] He’s just a buff. 他就是个莽汉
[25:00] Not smart enough to have pulled this off. 这种把戏他没本事玩
[25:02] Leonard’s playing with us. 莱纳德在耍我们
[25:04] You saw him at the scene. 在现场你也看见了
[25:05] This “Addiction,” as he calls it? 这种”毒瘾” 他是这么说的吧
[25:07] It’s still inside him. 他还是没能戒断
[25:10] You know, well, I guess I’m just hoping 我想 我只是希望
[25:11] that after all these years 过了这么多年
[25:12] he’s learned to control those impulses. 他已经学会了控制自己的冲动
[25:26] All units, all units: 所有小组注意 所有小组注意
[25:27] 1075 in progress at 152 8th Street, commercial building… 第八大街152号发生大火 商业大厦
[25:35] Got the suspect, Leonard Brooks. 发现了疑犯莱纳德·布鲁克斯
[25:37] Leonard Brooks found onsite, 现场发现莱纳德·布鲁克斯
[25:38] and taken by the fire department. 已被消防局抓获
[25:46] Captain says hi. 队长向你问好
[25:51] – Enough. That’s enough. – You want some? -够了 够了啊 -你也想挨几拳吗
[25:57] Back up. 退后
[26:01] Help him out. Come on. 帮他一把 快
[26:08] What the hell’s going on? 到底是怎么回事
[26:09] He was just standing there when we pulled up, 我们停车的时候他就站在那儿
[26:10] looking all proud or something. 一副自鸣得意的表情
[26:12] Well, he don’t look proud now, does he? 他现在得意不起来了 对吗
[26:13] Are you kidding me? 你开玩笑吗
[26:15] You don’t get to do that. 你无权这么做
[26:16] You don’t even know what happened. 你又不知道事情的经过
[26:18] That was in his pocket. 他口袋里找到的
[26:20] That’s all I need to know. 我知道这点就够了
[26:24] Oh, by the way, there was another boobytrap in that building. 顺便说一句 那栋大楼里也有个诱杀装置
[26:27] You know, if it wasn’t for those sprinkler systems, 要不是亏了里面那些洒水灭火装置
[26:28] we’d be going to another funeral. 我们没准还要举行一场葬礼
[26:30] Did Brooks say anything before you started hitting him? 你揍布鲁克斯之前他有没有说过什么
[26:32] Yeah, he did. 他说了
[26:33] He wanted to know why he was allowed to walk 他想知道为什么在他杀害了我的队长之后
[26:34] around the streets after killing my captain. 还能大摇大摆地上街
[26:36] Your captain was my friend. 你的队长也是我的朋友
[26:38] You don’t get to beat a man down just because you think 你不能只因为你觉得他和老史的死
[26:40] he had something to do with Smitty’s death. 脱不了干系就能对人挥拳相向
[26:44] You see that fire right there? 你看见那边的大火了吗
[26:46] That’s what happens when cops don’t take care of business. 那就是警察不作为的后果
[26:49] Come here. 过来
[26:51] What the hell are you doing? 你干什么
[26:53] I’m taking care of business. 有所作为啊
[26:55] You’re under arrest 你因为袭警
[26:56] for assault and resisting arrest. 还有拒捕而被捕了
[26:58] Don’t move! 别动
[27:00] Copy that. On my way up. 收到 马上来
[27:03] Belt’s on the rig. 皮带上好了
[27:04] That’s good. Right there. 很好 就在那儿
[27:06] Were the sprinklers on 第一辆消防车到的时候
[27:07] – when the first truck got here? – What? -洒水装置都是开着的吗 -什么
[27:09] The sprinklers. You said they were on. 洒水装置 你说都是开着的
[27:11] Were they on when the first truck got here? 第一辆消防车到的时候是开的吗
[27:12] – Yes, yes, yes, they were on. – Thank you. -是的 没错 是开着的 -谢谢
[27:13] – Yo. – Yeah? -你 -什么事
[27:15] Put him in the car. 带他上车
[27:16] You can’t be serious. 你没搞错吧
[27:17] You grab that other mook over there. He goes too. 你把那个浑小子带过去 他也去
[27:19] Take them back to the house, put them in the cells, 带他们回局里 关进牢房
[27:20] wait for me there to get there. 等我过去
[27:23] You still think Leonard had nothing to do with these fires? 你还是认为莱纳德跟这些火灾没关系
[27:27] There should be plenty of evidence left inside 现场应该会留有许多证据
[27:29] to tell us one way or another. 来为我们揭秘的
[27:32] If he was involved, why stick around? 如果是他所为 为什么在附近逗留
[27:35] To watch. 为了欣赏
[27:37] Or maybe it’s what you said: it’s arrogance. 也许如你所说 傲慢自大
[27:38] He thinks he’s smarter than everybody else. 他自认为比别人都聪明
[27:43] – You okay? – Yeah, I think so. -你没事吧 -我没事
[27:45] Yeah, it’s gonna be all right. 会好起来的
[28:02] This valve is normally locked in the on position. 这个阀门通常是锁定在”开”的位置
[28:05] Someone broke the lock and turned the system off. 有人破坏了锁 然后关了洒水装置
[28:08] Then, after the fire started 然后 在起火之后
[28:10] and before FDNY got here, 纽约消防局的人到达之前
[28:11] someone turned it back on. 又有人重新打开了
[28:14] What, you think Leonard suddenly grew a conscience? 怎么 你认为莱纳德突然良心发现了
[28:19] Maybe he had one all along. 或许他一直都有
[29:27] So, uh, I ran all the prints from the scene. 我查了现场的全部指纹
[29:30] Now, except for a couple of Leonard’s prints 现在 除了大楼外部洒水装置上
[29:32] on the sprinkler valve outside the building, 莱纳德的一对指纹
[29:34] found nothing in AFIS. 指纹自动识别系统没有发现
[29:36] Vent tubing was used to help 通风管道可助火势
[29:37] the fire travel from room to room. 从一间房蔓延到另一间
[29:39] They were filled with fire gel. 房间里都是火胶
[29:41] Same ignition method, same materials used, 点火方式相同 使用材料相同
[29:44] same choreography as the other fires. 和其它火灾的设计一样
[29:46] No prints of value inside the glove. 手套内没有可用的指纹
[29:48] But all hope is not lost. 但不是失去所有希望
[29:50] As you always have to use 就像你经常会用不戴手套的手
[29:53] a gloveless hand to put on the first glove. 戴上第一只手套
[29:57] I’m hoping that 我希望
[29:58] this sewing kit can get us somewhere; it’s nothing fancy. 调查这个针线包能有线索 不是什么高级货
[30:01] It’s pretty much standard issue at a lot of hotels. 是许多旅馆的标配
[30:03] But I did find it really close to the ignition point 但我发现它靠近燃点
[30:05] and I’m hoping if I can ID this partial logo, 希望我能识别出部分商标
[30:08] I could maybe get us a location 或许能让我们
[30:09] that connects us to our arsonist. 找出纵火犯身藏身之处
[30:11] Also, I found a sewing needle 还有 我在燃点附近
[30:14] near the ignition point, 发现这根针
[30:15] which is consistent with the melted steel 和我们在其它火灾中
[30:17] we found at the other fires. 找到熔化的钢质一致
[30:19] Now, we just have to figure out 现在我们只需要弄明白
[30:21] how you use a needle to start a fire. 如何用针引起火灾
[30:23] I think your cake’s done. 我想你的蛋糕好了
[30:31] It’s looking like got a few good prints there. 看起来上面有一些完好的指纹
[30:35] Let’s hope it’s the icing on the case. 让我们一起祈祷这是蛋糕上的糖霜吧[意指锦上添花]
[30:39] Really? 真的吗
[30:40] Oh, that’s pathetic. 真可悲
[30:41] Eh, I kind of liked it. 我还挺喜欢
[30:51] Mr. Brooks, do you remember how you were injured? 布鲁克斯先生 还记得怎么受的伤吗
[30:55] A couple of firemen kicked my ass for no apparent reason. 一些消防员无缘无故揍了我
[30:58] Do you remember how you got here? 还记得怎么到医院的吗
[30:59] Back of an ambulance. 乘救护车来的
[31:04] I got nothing to say, so stay the hell away from me. 我无话可说 离我远点
[31:06] What was the address of the fire doing in your pocket? 火灾地址为何在你口袋里
[31:09] Somebody slipped it under the door of my place. 有人塞进我家门缝里的
[31:11] Who? 谁
[31:13] I’m guessing the same person who killed your friend 我猜就是是害死你消防员朋友
[31:15] the fireman and tried to burn down that building. 又企图烧掉那座大楼的那一个人
[31:17] – Yeah, okay. What were you doing there? – Same thing as you. -是 好吧 你在那里做什么 -和你们一样
[31:20] Hoping to run into the person who’s been setting these fires. 希望找出纵火的人
[31:23] There’s 152 8th Street in Brooklyn; 布鲁克林有152条第八大街
[31:25] there’s also one in Manhattan and Queens. 还有一条在曼哈顿和皇后区
[31:27] But you knew it was the one in Brooklyn. 而你却知道是布鲁克林的一条街
[31:28] How’d you know that, Leonard? 你怎么知道的 莱纳德
[31:30] Was that the address of the next fire you intended to set 是你打算在被抓住送进监狱前
[31:32] before you were stopped and sent to prison? 下一次纵火的地址吗
[31:34] Very nice, Detective. 很好 警探
[31:35] Excellent police work. 出色的推理
[31:36] You should ask for a raise. 你应该要求加薪
[31:37] But let me correct you. 不过我得纠正你一点
[31:38] Because I wasn’t stopped. 我不是被阻止的
[31:40] If I didn’t go back to save that woman, 如果我不回去就那个女人
[31:41] you wouldn’t even know my name. 你连我的名字都不知道
[31:43] Who else knew about that address? 还有谁知道那个地址
[31:44] Who else did you tell? 你告诉谁了
[31:45] Well, that’s the $64,000 question, isn’t it? 那是六万四千美元的问题 不是吗
[31:50] Now, if you’ll excuse me, I’m done answering your questions. 恕我失陪 我回答完你的问题了
[31:56] You better hope you’re half as smart as you think you are 你最好能有你想象中一半那么聪明
[31:58] because when you slip, 因为如果你一旦犯错
[31:59] I’m gonna be there to kick you 我会保证提供一条龙服务
[32:01] the rest of the way down the stairs. 把你送回监狱将牢底坐穿
[32:07] He had to have told someone about that address. 在监狱里度过的十五年
[32:10] Been in prison for the last 15 years. 他一定跟别人说过那个地址
[32:12] May have been someone he met on the inside. 或许是他在里面见过的某个人
[32:14] Don’t tell me you’re buying that crap 别告诉我你相信那家伙说的
[32:16] about a fire fairy slipping a note under his door. 一个火焰小仙女把地址塞进他门缝里的鬼话
[32:18] Well, someone turned those sprinklers back on. 有人把洒水装置阀门重新打开了
[32:21] Why would he put out his own fire? 他为何要灭自己放的火
[32:25] Maybe there’s more than one person involved. 或许不止一个人参与此事
[32:29] Mac! 麦克
[32:31] Just saw you called. 才看见你刚刚打过电话
[32:32] We got a hit off some prints 现场发现的橡胶手套上的
[32:33] on the latex gloves we found at the scene, 一组指纹经过比对
[32:35] and they don’t belong to Leonard Brooks. 并不属于莱纳德·布鲁克斯
[32:38] Eva Mason, arrests for arson in Pennsylvania. 艾娃·曼森 曾在宾夕法尼亚州因纵火被捕
[32:42] On parole, absconded a couple of weeks ago. 已获假释 几星期前潜逃
[32:44] Active parole warrant. 违反假释条例受到通缉
[32:45] You think her and Leonard were working together? 你认为她和莱纳德是共犯吗
[32:47] Maybe. She visited him in prison 可能 七八年前
[32:49] a few times about seven or eight years ago. 她去监狱看过他几次
[32:51] Interviewed him on three separate occasions 探访过他3次
[32:53] and wrote several letters after that. 之后写过几封信
[32:54] She was a psychology major, 她学的心理学专业
[32:56] doing a research study on arsonists and pyromaniacs. 研究纵火犯和纵火狂
[32:59] Three interviews? 探访了3次
[33:00] Probably got to know him pretty well. 很可能非常了解他
[33:02] We have a location on her? 知道她在哪里吗
[33:03] Yeah, Lindsay ID’d the logo on that sewing kit. 知道 琳赛识别出针线包上的标志
[33:08] Kit came from the River Peak Motel on the West Side. 来自曼哈顿西区的河峰汽车旅馆的工具
[33:12] She got a room around the time 她从宾夕法尼亚州潜逃之后
[33:13] she went AWOL from Pennsylvania. 在这里租了个房间
[33:15] Jo is hitting the door 说话间乔正带着
[33:16] with ESU as we speak. 紧急应变小组破门呢
[33:31] Do it. 动手
[33:37] Clear. 安全
[33:38] Clear. Clear! 安全 安全
[33:41] What the…? 搞什么
[33:45] 34大街纵火 调查纵火犯
[33:47] 震惊纽约 近期纵火犯袭击
[33:54] This girl was definitely, uh, the president of his fan club. 这个女人肯定 是他的粉丝俱乐部会长
[34:10] Odorless, colorless liquid. 无嗅无味 无色液体
[34:11] If I had to guess, I’d say glycerin. 如果不得不猜 我得说是甘油
[34:14] These must be all the components 这些一定是她制作
[34:15] she used to build her ignition devices. 点火装置的全部成份
[34:17] Same ones Brooks used to set his fires. 和布鲁克斯纵火用的东西一样
[34:24] Oh, my. This is a live feed. 天哪 这是实况转播吧
[34:26] She was watching him. 她在监视他
[34:28] Don’t turn on the light. 别开灯
[34:30] What the hell took you so long? 你怎么回来这么晚
[34:33] Is that her? 是她吗
[34:36] Go! Get in the chair! 去 坐在椅子上
[34:42] Mac, get over to Brooks’ place as fast as you can. 麦克 尽快赶去布鲁克斯家
[34:45] Eva Mason’s not working with him. 艾娃·曼森不是他的同伙
[34:47] She’s gonna kill him. 她要杀了他
[34:57] Don’t you lie to me! 难道你骗我
[34:59] I’ll put this bullet right in your face. 我会直接对着你的头开枪
[35:02] The news said you were cooperating with the police. 听说你和警察合作了
[35:05] I didn’t want to believe it, but then I saw you out there. 我不想相信 可我看到你了
[35:08] Why would you do that?! 你为什么那么做
[35:09] Why would you turn those sprinklers back on?! 你为什么把洒水装置打开了
[35:10] I-I wanted to stop you, 我想阻止你的
[35:12] to save you from the life I had! 阻止你步入我的后尘
[35:15] It’s 15 years spent 十五年的时间
[35:16] in a filthy prison cell surrounded by animals! 困在牢房里 被畜生环绕
[35:20] It’s okay to feel these things; you don’t have to act on them. 有这种感觉很正常 你不用付诸行动
[35:23] There are people that can help you. 有人可以帮你的
[35:24] Help me? 帮我吗
[35:25] – Yeah. – Save me? -没错 -救我吗
[35:26] – I did this for you! – Okay. -我是为了你才这么做的 -好吧
[35:28] I waited for you. 我一直等着你
[35:30] I wanted to show you; I wanted you to be proud of me. 我盼着你 我想让你为我骄傲
[35:33] What the hell are you talking about? 你到底在说什么
[35:34] I don’t even know you. 我根本不认识你
[35:39] Don’t you ever say that to me! 你再说你不认识我
[35:41] You know me! 你明明认识我
[35:43] You’re the only one that knows me, 你是唯一认识我的人
[35:44] because you’re just like me. 因为你和我一样
[35:46] Fire is the only thing you think about. 你满脑子只想着火
[35:50] The way it looks, the way it smells, 火长什么样 什么味道
[35:52] the way it moves– those were your words! 怎么移动 你就会说这些
[35:55] That’s what you said! That’s what you told me! 你就是那么说的 你就是那么告诉我的
[35:57] I s-said that, but I-I… never tried to hurt people. 我说了 可我从没想过伤害别人
[36:01] Don’t tell me you didn’t fantasize about it. 别说你从没动过心思
[36:03] You just didn’t have the balls to do it! 你就是没种去做而已
[36:26] I didn’t tell the police about you. 我没向警察告发你
[36:27] – Shut up! – If I wanted to hurt you… -闭嘴 -如果我想伤害你…
[36:28] Don’t you lie to me! 别想着骗我
[36:31] You went with them back in the building 你和他们回到
[36:32] where the fireman died; I saw you! 消防员死的那栋楼里了 我看见了
[36:35] I needed to know that it was you! 我得知道那是你
[36:36] Shut up! 闭嘴
[36:40] You’re just like them, and you need to die 你和他们一样 你该死
[36:42] just like them! 和他们一样该死
[36:45] And the last thing you see… 你死前的最后一眼
[36:48] will be the thing you love most. 看到的会是你毕生至爱
[37:36] Where is she?! 她在哪
[38:14] This was all that was left of your property, Leonard. 这是你仅剩的财产了 Leonard
[38:18] I’m sorry. 我很抱歉
[38:23] Guess when you don’t have much, 当你一无所有的时候
[38:24] you don’t have much to lose. 也就不用担心会失去了
[38:27] Potassium permanganate… 高锰酸钾
[38:31] …mixed with water becomes 和水混合
[38:34] an astringent antiseptic. 可以做防腐剂和收敛剂
[38:38] But mixed with glycerin… 但若和甘油混合
[38:43] …and exposed to oxygen, it strips electrons 暴露在空气中 就会剧烈地
[38:47] from the glycerin so violently that it creates a flame. 从甘油中放电 从而起火
[38:52] Takes about 30 seconds 大概需要三十秒
[38:54] for the reaction to occur. 就会起反应
[39:03] We found these materials in Eva Mason’s motel room. 我们在艾娃·曼森的房间里找到了这些材料
[39:08] I didn’t get many visitors in those 15 years. 我这十五年里没什么人来看我
[39:10] I guess I boasted a bit too much when I did. 看来我当时吹牛吹大了
[39:13] Well, Eva Mason listened very well. 艾娃·曼森可都听进去了
[39:17] She was a bright, charming, 多年前 她是个聪明
[39:18] well-adjusted young woman all those years ago. 迷人 适应力很强的年轻女性
[39:22] A student drawn to the subject matter. 一个投入学术的学生
[39:25] Nothing like the person who killed your friend. 根本不像是杀害你朋友的凶手
[39:30] I guess I was naive to think 我天真的以为
[39:31] I could save her from a life in prison. 我能让她不必在监狱中度过余生
[39:33] It’s where she belonged. 可她命该如此
[39:39] I know you still have those feelings, Leonard. 我知道你还是能感觉到冲动 莱纳德
[39:43] You don’t have to give in to them. 但你不要向冲动投降
[39:46] You don’t have to go back there. 你不必重温旧日噩梦
[39:47] Everything that’s happen the last few days, 过去几天发生的一切
[39:49] maybe you can put it behind you. 就都让它过去了吧
[39:51] – Start over. – It’s too late for that, Detective. -重新开始吧 -太晚了 警探
[39:54] I’m never gonna have the house and the wife 我的房子 我的妻子
[39:55] with the two kids, the dog and the white picket fence. 我的两个孩子 狗和白色栅栏都没有了
[39:57] My past will always follow me. 我的过去是挥之不去的
[40:01] As it should. 本也该这样
[40:04] I do still… I have the urges every day, 我每天依然都能感觉到那种渴望
[40:06] and I don’t want to go back to that place. 但我也不想重温那些噩梦
[40:10] But… as long as I can’t be arrested 但 只要我不必因为自己的所思所想
[40:13] for my thoughts, I won’t. 而遭受牢狱之灾 我就不会
[40:18] Thank you for treating me like a human being. 谢谢你们把我当正常人看
[40:21] We don’t know any other way. 这是我们的行事准则
[40:44] Hey, I know it’s been a rough couple of weeks 我知道这两周都很忙
[40:46] and I don’t want to sound selfish, 我也不想显得很自私
[40:47] but I’m having withdrawals. 但我要你补偿我
[40:50] For six months I’m with you 六个月里我和你
[40:51] practically 16 hours a day, and now, lately, 每天都有十六个小时在一起 而现在
[40:54] it’d be easier to get an audience with the pope. 见教皇还比见你容易些
[40:57] Yeah, but the pope isn’t taking you 那倒是 可教皇可没法
[40:59] to your favorite place for dinner. 带你去最喜欢的餐馆吃饭哟
[41:06] Thank you. 谢谢了
[41:08] Or… giving you these. 他也不能给你这些
[41:13] What are these for? 怎么想起来送礼物
[41:16] I don’t think I ever officially thanked you 我还没有正式地谢过你呢
[41:19] for taking care of me. 感谢你一直以来的照顾
[41:22] There is no gift or words… 没有任何礼物和言语
[41:26] that could ever come close to saying how much it meant 能表达出在过去的六个月里
[41:30] having you there by my side 你的陪伴
[41:31] through those six months. 对我的意义
[41:34] Every single day your smile and your love 每一天 你的微笑和爱恋
[41:37] just pushed me to work harder, and you… 都让我更加努力地复健
[41:41] you lifted my spirits. 而你就是我的精神支柱
[41:45] So… two dozen roses… 所以 这二十四朵玫瑰
[41:48] one for every week you took care of me. 代表你照顾我的二十四个星期
[42:00] All right, enough of the mushy stuff. 好了 肉麻的话说完了
[42:03] Let’s go and eat. 我们去吃饭吧
[42:05] I’m starving. 我都饿了
[42:12] You know I have favorite places all over the city. 我喜欢的餐馆满城都是
[42:15] Which one are we going to? 你要带我去哪家呀
[42:17] Well, you know, the one with the, uh, 那 就去 有你
[42:19] the dish that you like. 喜欢的盘子的那家吧
[42:21] Oh, let’s see, that narrows it down 那看来 范围缩小到
[42:23] to about 50 places? 五十家了吧
[42:25] You know… 你知道的
[42:27] th-the one with the, uh, stuff. 有料的那家
[42:31] The one with the chef who, uh, 有个你总问他食谱
[42:33] you always ask him what the recipis 然后他总是落下一样食材
[42:35] and he always leaves out one ingredient. 的那个厨师的那家
[42:37] Oh, Piccolo! The truffle rigatoni with vegetable and sausage! 是皮可 有蔬菜和香肠的松露通心粉那家
[42:40] – Yes. – Wow, you made that difficult. -是的 -你的提示很难猜
[42:43] Do I win a prize? 我猜对了有奖吗
[42:45] Well, I think it’s hanging off your arm. 你手臂挽着的我就是奖品
犯罪现场调查·纽约篇

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇(CSI: NY)第8季第18集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇(CSI: NY)第9季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme