时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:46] | CSI:NY Season 08Episode 18 | |
[01:59] | Palp,heart rate 120,sinus tach. | Palp 心率120 窦性心动过速 |
[02:01] | 16 gauge in the left antecub,thready pulse,fluids are wide open. | 左肘静脉用16号针头 脉搏微弱 静脉通路全开补充体液 |
[02:06] | Get another line and hang a unit of 0 neg. | 再开一条静脉通路 输O型阴性血 |
[02:08] | What do you think? | 你怎么看? |
[02:09] | I think we need to get in there now. | 我认为得马上手术 |
[02:53] | Claire? | |
[02:57] | Where am I? What’s happening? | 我在哪里? 这怎么回事? |
[03:02] | You’re dying. | 你快死了 |
[03:05] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[03:09] | It’s okay. I’m here. | 没事的 有我呢 |
[03:12] | It’s going to be okay. | 一切都会好的 |
[03:15] | How’d this happen? | 怎么会变成这样? |
[03:17] | You were shot. | 你中枪了 |
[03:20] | You got shot,baby. | 亲爱的 你中枪了 |
[03:23] | Why are you so far away? | 为什么我觉得你遥不可及? |
[03:50] | There’s so much to say. There’s so many things I wish I’d said. | 我有好多话想说 有好多话我希望之前就对你说过 |
[03:54] | No,no,you don’t need to say anything. | 不 不 你什么都不必说 |
[04:00] | You are the love of my life. You know that? | 你是我此生挚爱 你知道的 对吗? |
[04:06] | I don’t want to die. I… | 我不想死 我… |
[04:09] | I know. | 我明白 |
[04:11] | I know you’re scared. | 我明白你很恐慌 |
[04:13] | It’s okay to be scared. | 这很正常 |
[04:20] | I’m glad you’re here with me. | 我很开心有你在这里陪着我 |
[04:27] | God,I love you. | 天哪 我爱你 |
[04:43] | What do you think? | 你怎么看? |
[04:44] | I think we need to get in there now. | 我认为得尽快手术 |
[04:50] | Is that Detective Mac Taylor? | 那是Mac Taylor警探吗? |
[04:52] | – I can’t let you back there,miss – No,please. | – 小姐 我不能让你进去 – 不 求你了 |
[04:53] | Look,I am a detective. I have to get back there; that’s my boss. | 听着 我也是警探 我必须得进去 那是我的上司 |
[04:55] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[04:56] | I need to talk to someone who can tell me what’s going on. | 你找个知道现在情况的人来和我说 |
[04:59] | Can you tell me what’s going on?! | 你能告诉我现在到底怎么样了吗?! |
[05:01] | Find someone,please! | 拜托了 找人来告诉我! |
[05:04] | Oh,my God. | 上帝啊 |
[05:07] | He’s going to be fine. | 他会没事的 |
[05:09] | On three. One,two,three. | 我数到三 一 二 三 |
[05:18] | 24 hours earlier | 24小时之前 |
[05:25] | Police, stop! Hey,stop! | 警察 站住! 嘿 站住! |
[05:33] | Come on,spread ’em! | 快点 把腿给我分开! |
[05:36] | Do you have any weapons? | 你身上有武器吗? |
[05:38] | Oh,son of a bitch. | 你这臭小子 |
[05:41] | You run track or something? | 练田径还是怎么的? |
[05:43] | You on the Olympic team? | 你是不是都能参加奥运会了? |
[05:46] | This is fun… this is funny to you? | 真有趣…你觉得好笑吗? |
[05:50] | You realize you were in an automobile,right? | 你知道自己是开着车追的吧? |
[05:52] | You were not running 60 miles an hour. | 不是你自已一小时跑60里 |
[05:53] | Yeah,you want to ride back to the precinct or you walkin’? | 你现在想搭车回警局还是自己溜达回去? |
[05:56] | Ride,please. | 搭我回去 |
[05:58] | Get in. Come on. | 上车吧 快点 |
[06:01] | – They’re so fast. – Come on,old man. | – 他们跑得也太快了 – 动作快点吧 老家伙 |
[06:07] | Six banks in three weeks. | 3周内6家银行 |
[06:08] | That’s not me. | 那不是我 |
[06:09] | Smart. In. Out. One bank you took for just 1,800 dollars. | 够聪明的 速战速决 每家银行只拿1800美金 |
[06:13] | No notes,no shots. No injuries. | 没留下证据 没开枪 没人受伤 |
[06:15] | Until yesterday. | 直到昨天 |
[06:19] | Everybody down! | 都给我趴下! |
[06:20] | On the ground,on the ground! | 趴到地上 趴到地上! |
[06:22] | Get down! Get down! | 趴下! 趴下! |
[06:28] | You,whatever’s in the drawer. | 你 抽屉里的都给我拿出来 |
[06:30] | Do it! | 快点! |
[06:32] | Let’s go,I’m not playing around! | 动作快点 别给我来花样! |
[06:36] | 30 seconds. | 30秒 |
[06:39] | You,the draw. | 你 抽屉里的 |
[06:42] | – Do it! – Okay,okay. | – 快照做! – 好的 好的 |
[06:44] | Let’s go! Let’s go! | 快点! 快点! |
[06:47] | 15 seconds. | 15秒 |
[06:56] | Come on,move it! | 快点 快走! |
[06:57] | We got to get out of here. Come on! | 我们得赶紧离开 快点! |
[07:04] | That’s not me. | 那人不是我 |
[07:05] | Why the hell do you guys think it’s me anyways? | 你们为什么觉得是我? |
[07:09] | Because you left these behind. | 因为你把这个落下了 |
[07:11] | Sweet shades… Build in mp3 player. | 不错的太阳镜 还内置mp3 |
[07:15] | Holding an iPod is so burdensome,I know. | 我懂的 IPod都嫌太重了 |
[07:17] | How do you know those are even mine? | 你们凭什么说这是我的? |
[07:18] | We matched the songs on the various playlists to your account. | 因为里面的歌曲列表和你账号里 好几个播放列表吻合 |
[07:21] | Radiohead,I get. | 粉Radiohead(著名英国乐队) 我能理解 |
[07:22] | Following it up with Taylor Swift,come on. | 不过粉Taylor Swift 这品味 (小美女的粉丝Hold住了^o^) |
[07:25] | Look,I lost those things a month ago. All right. | 听着 这玩意我上个月搞丢了 明白了吧 |
[07:27] | Really,you’re going with “I lost them. “? Why’d you run,Luke? | 是吗 你跟我来”搞丢了”这一出? 那你跑什么 Luke? |
[07:31] | I had a bag of weed in my pocket. I saw you coming towards me so I took off. | 我口袋里装着包大麻 看见你冲我来 我当然要跑了 |
[07:34] | You would have seen me ditch too if you were able to keep up. | 要不是你跑得太慢 就会看到我边跑边给扔了 |
[07:37] | Who are the other two guys? Who are you working with? | 另外2个人是谁? 你的同伙是谁? |
[07:41] | You give us the names,we bring them in unharmed,no one else gets hurt. | 你把他们的名字供出来 我们顺利的 把他们抓回来 没人会再因此受伤 |
[07:44] | I don’t know who they are because I didn’t do this! All right?! | 我真不知道是些什么人 因为抢银行的不是我 好不好?! |
[07:46] | That’s not me! | 那人真不是我! |
[07:56] | So,uh,the kid’s grandfather is here. | 这小子的爷爷来了 |
[08:01] | And he lawyered him up. He wants to know if we’re going to keep him. Are we? | 请了律师 他想知道我们是否打算扣留他 怎么办? |
[08:04] | Not if we can’t talk to him more. | 要是问不出什么 就不用扣留了 |
[08:13] | Mr. Shelton,I’m Detective Mac Taylor. | Shelton先生 我是Mac Taylor警探 |
[08:16] | Oh,pleased to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[08:18] | Did my grandson do this? | 我孙子真抢了银行? |
[08:20] | It certainly looks that way. | 看上去是这样 |
[08:23] | Bank robbery? | 抢银行? |
[08:26] | He’s a good boy. And he works hard. | 那是个好孩子 工作很努力的 |
[08:29] | I understand your family’s hired a lawyer? | 我听说你家已请了律师? |
[08:31] | Yes sir,that’s right. He’s on his way down now. | 没错 他正赶过来 |
[08:35] | Can I see Luke? | 我能见见Luke吗? |
[08:37] | Mr. Shelton we don’t have enough to continue to hold your grandson. | Shelton先生 我们手头上没有更多证据 可以继续扣留你孙子 |
[08:39] | So if you hang tight,we’ll release him to you in a few minutes. | 你稍等一会 几分钟后就会释放他 |
[08:43] | Thank you,sir. | 谢谢你 警官 |
[08:44] | I’ll keep an eye on him. | 我会看着他的 |
[09:33] | What are you going to miss the most,Mac? | Mac 你最想念的会是什么? |
[09:41] | The people. | 大家 |
[09:44] | The team. | 我们的团队 |
[09:46] | Danny’s stubbornness. | Danny的固执 |
[09:49] | Lindsey’s conviction. Hawk’s brain. | Lindsey的信念 Hawk的智慧 |
[09:54] | Flack’s sarcasm. Sid’s quirkiness. | Flack喜欢挖苦人 Sid的诡异古怪 |
[09:58] | Adam’s… Adam. | Adam的…各种�� |
[10:04] | Your friendship. | 你的友谊 |
[10:08] | And your Post-it notes. | 还有你那贴满了的报事贴 |
[10:12] | They say we do God’s work. | 有人说我们是替上帝伸张正义 |
[10:14] | What God would be cruel enough to take you away like this? | 但上帝怎会如此残忍地带走你? |
[10:19] | It’s just my time,I guess. | 我想这就叫大限将至 |
[10:22] | I didn’t see it coming. | 我自己一无所知 |
[10:24] | I definitely thought there would be a tomorrow. | 我完全觉得还有明天 |
[10:27] | You can’t leave,you know. | 你不能就这么离开 你明白的 |
[10:29] | I can’t do this without you. | 没有你 我一个人可不行 |
[10:33] | You know that’s not true. | 你知道事实不是这样 |
[10:35] | Yeah,you’re right. I totally could but I don’t want to. | 好吧 你说得没错 我一个人也行 但我不想 |
[10:39] | I need you to hold on,Mac. | 你得为我坚持住 Mac |
[10:45] | I need you to hold on. ? | 你得为我坚持住 |
[10:54] | – Jo. Where is he,is he okay? – Christine. | – Jo 他在哪里 他没事吧? |
[10:57] | – He’s not? – No,no. | – 情况很糟? – 不 不 |
[10:59] | They’re working on him. He’s in the O.R. | 他们还在抢救 他在手术室 |
[11:01] | – What are they saying? – Well,sit down with me. | – 医生怎么说? – 先跟我到这边坐下吧 |
[11:03] | Um,it means that,um,he’d lost a significant amount of blood, | 情况是他失血很多 |
[11:09] | and he was going in and out of consciousness,so they took him straight into the O.R. | 他时而清醒 时而意识模糊 他们直接就推他进手术室了 |
[11:15] | Is that the surgeon that you were talking to? | 那就是和你谈过的外科医生吗? |
[11:17] | What does she say? Is it bad? | 她怎么说的? 很糟糕吗? |
[11:20] | Oh,Christy. | |
[11:22] | Please,just tell me. | 拜托了 跟我直说吧 |
[11:24] | The bullet caused significant damage. | 子弹造成了很严重的创伤 |
[11:30] | Yeah,it’s bad. It’s,um… it’s really bad. | 对 很糟糕 嗯…非常严重 |
[11:43] | How did it happen? What happened? | 怎么会这样? 到底发生了什么? |
[11:45] | I don’t know yet. | 我也还不知道 |
[11:53] | 12 hours earlier | 12小时之前 |
[12:05] | I think I figured out a way to prove that Luke Shelton is the kid behind those sunglasses. | 我找到方法证明Luke Shelton 就是那个戴太阳镜的劫匪了 |
[12:09] | Good. | 很好 |
[12:09] | The height and the approximate weight are consistent with Luke, | 身高和体重都和Luke吻合 |
[12:12] | but I think I can find more definitive evidence. Check this out. | 但我能找到更多有决定性意义的证据 看这个 |
[12:15] | We have Luke Shelton’s arrest photo and the surveillance footage. | 我们有Luke Shelton被捕时的照片 还有监控录像 |
[12:19] | Distinct tattoo on his right forearm. | 他右前臂有很独特的纹身 |
[12:22] | The shooter in the surveillance video’s wearing sleeves,completely covering his arms and any tattoos. | 监控录像里开枪的人穿着长袖 完全遮盖住了手臂和任何可能的纹身 |
[12:27] | But not the veins in his hands. | 但手上的静脉没有遮住 |
[12:32] | Vascular mapping. | 血管纹路 |
[12:34] | Compares blood vessel distribution patterns. | 对比血管分布的纹路 |
[12:37] | Let’s see if Luke has the same pattern. | 看看Luke的血管纹路是不是相符 |
[12:44] | “No match. “ | 不符 |
[12:46] | So that means Luke was telling the truth about losing those sunglasses. | 这么说Luke说太阳镜丢了 说的是实话 |
[12:49] | What about the other two in the surveillance footage? | 那监控录像里的其他2人呢? |
[12:53] | Okay. | 试试看 |
[12:56] | Sorry,Mac,not exactly the results I was hoping for. | 不好意思Mac 和我预期的结果不大一样 |
[12:59] | The answer’s gotta be in that footage somewhere,Lindsay. | 正确答案肯定就在监控录像里 Lindsay |
[13:02] | See if you can find it. | 看看你能不能找出来 一 二 恰恰恰 三 四 恰恰恰 一 二 恰恰恰 三 四 恰恰恰 |
[13:26] | Let me lead,cha-cha-cha. | 与我共舞 恰恰恰 |
[13:29] | I’m the guy,cha-cha-cha. | 我就是真命天子 恰恰恰 |
[13:32] | Mind if I cut in? | 介意我跳一会儿吗? |
[13:38] | I was talking to the dummy. | 我是想和假人跳 |
[13:42] | It’s weird,right? | 很怪异 对吧? |
[13:44] | This whole dying thing? | 垂死这件事情? |
[13:49] | It’s not so bad,I guess. | 也没那么糟 我觉得 |
[13:51] | Really? | 是吗? |
[13:54] | I was scared at first. | 一开始是很恐慌 |
[13:56] | But then once the initial shock goes away and you come to terms with it… | 但一旦最初的震惊过去了 你开始接受事实… |
[14:03] | it’s kind of peaceful. | 其实还挺平静的 |
[14:06] | Any regrets? | 有什么遗憾吗? |
[14:09] | I’m kind of regretting getting shot. | 中枪这事就挺遗憾的 |
[14:15] | I wish I’d had more fun. Like you do. | 我希望有更多乐子 就像你一样 |
[14:20] | You live your life like no one else is watching. I wish I could do that. | 你是特立独行 不在乎别人目光 我希望自己也能这样 |
[14:24] | Can I ask you to do something? | 我能要求你做件事吗? |
[14:26] | Sure. | 当然了 |
[14:28] | Really? | 真的? |
[14:30] | Ah,that’d be so great ’cause I’ve actually always wanted to do this,but… | 真是太好了 我其实一直都想做这事 只是… |
[14:34] | It’s not like I have a lot of time here,Adam. | 我待不了多长时间 Adam |
[14:37] | Just indulge me,please? | 满足我一下嘛 求你了? |
[14:40] | You’re gonna be a hardass even now? | 到现在你还那么严厉? |
[14:43] | Here. | 给 |
[14:55] | You’re gonna be a great CSI one day. | 有天你会成为一个很棒的现场调查员 |
[15:01] | Thanks,boss. | 谢谢 老大 |
[15:13] | Hey,Mac. | 嗨 Mac |
[15:14] | What’s up? | 怎么了? |
[15:15] | Lindsay and I decided to take a closer look at the bank’s video surveillance footage. | Lindsay和我决定再仔细看下银行的监视录像 |
[15:19] | Anything traceable? | 有什么线索? |
[15:20] | Take a look. | 看下 |
[15:23] | The flannel shirt? | 法兰绒衬衫? |
[15:24] | We ran an image search on the textile pattern,and got a hit to a shirt manufacturer in Jersey. | 搜索了织纹式样 找到了泽西的一家衬衫厂 |
[15:29] | This particular design is sold in several major retail outlets throughout the city. | 这种特殊的设计 只在全城几家主要的零售店有售 |
[15:33] | Sounds like a lot of shirts. Not sure how that helps us,though. | 听上去有很多种衬衫 能帮到我们什么呢 |
[15:36] | We ran a credit card search against all the retailers that sell this shirt. | 查了所有卖这种衬衫的零售店 的信用卡记录 |
[15:40] | Got a hit. Luke Shelton bought this shirt three months ago. | 有发现 Luke Shelton3个月前买了这件衬衫 |
[15:44] | Problem is,we know he wasn’t the one wearing it in the surveillance footage. | 问题是 我们知道监视器里的不是他 |
[15:47] | That’s you,Hank. And your buddy Ned and your buddy Felix. | 是你 Hank 还有你朋友Ned和Felix |
[15:51] | – You don’t know that’s me. – We do. | – 你们不知道那是我 – 我们知道 |
[15:54] | We absolutely do know that’s you because… | 我们绝对知道那是你 因为… |
[16:01] | that shirt right there… is this shirt. | 衬衫就在这里…就是这件衬衫 |
[16:07] | Which we found in your apartment that you share with your grandson Luke. | 我们在你的公寓里找到的 你和你孙子Luke合穿的 |
[16:11] | Now take a look at that pocket,Hank. | 现在你看下这个口袋 Hank |
[16:12] | How the diagonal lines cross against the horizontal ones? | 对角线穿过横线? |
[16:16] | There are no two shirts that have the same exact pattern. | 这种式样的衬衫独一无二 |
[16:20] | And this shirt,is the exact same one you were wearing during the robbery. | 而这件衬衫 就是你抢劫时穿的 |
[16:26] | So this,to us,is as good as a fingerprint. | 所以这个就跟指纹一样 铁证如山 |
[16:31] | I just wanted to die at home. | 我只是想死在家里 |
[16:34] | What? | 什么? |
[16:36] | No one was supposed to get hurt. | 本来没人会受伤的 |
[16:39] | Quick and easy. Just get in,get the money. | 快速简单 就是进去 拿好钱 |
[16:42] | The guns didn’t even work; we removed the firing pins. | 手枪甚至不能开 我们把火药栓拿掉了 |
[16:44] | We didn’t want to hurt anyone I could never shoot another person. | 我们不想伤害任何人 我绝对不会向任何人开枪 |
[16:49] | I keep seeing that woman on the ground,bleeding. | 我不停地看到那个女的躺在那里 流着血 |
[16:52] | Okay,so what’d you mean,you want to die at home? | 那你是什么意思 你想死在家里? |
[16:55] | I’m 70 years old,Detective. | 我已经70岁了 警探 |
[16:58] | I’m sick more weeks out of the year than I’m healthy. | 我现在身体大不如前了 |
[17:01] | I got,what? Maybe ten years left if I’m lucky? | 我还有? 如果幸运 也许还能活10年? |
[17:05] | Felix and Ned,they’re worse than I am. | Felix和Ned 他们比我更糟 |
[17:07] | They said,”Screw it. Let’s rob a bank. “ | 他们说”见鬼去吧 我们去抢银行” |
[17:10] | I don’t get it,Hank. | 我不明白了 Hank |
[17:12] | So,what,you see the end,and you think,”Why not have one last exciting adventure?” | 这么说 你看到了生命的终点 你认为 “为嘛不最后玩把激动人心的冒险呢?” |
[17:16] | No. I just didn’t want to go to a nursing home. | 不 我只是不想去养老院 |
[17:19] | I can’t afford home care. | 我又承担不起家庭护理 |
[17:22] | What am I,gonna get a job? | 我怎么办 找份工作? |
[17:25] | Make a few bucks here or there changing a lightbulb? | 换个灯泡赚点钱? |
[17:29] | I didn’t see another way. | 我没有其他办法 |
[17:30] | I’m a burden to my son,you know? He would have put me in a home. | 我对我孙子来说是个负担 知道吗? 他本可以把我扔到养老院 |
[17:36] | Dying next to people I don’t know,a few marbles left rolling around in my head,drooling,drooling on my bingo card. | 死在我不认识的人旁边 弹珠在脑边滚过 口水不停流在宾戈游戏牌上 |
[17:45] | I just wanted to die at,at home! | 我只是想死在…在家里! |
[17:55] | Here,drink that. | 给 喝水 |
[18:01] | Take a drink. | 喝口水 |
[18:05] | You take something for that? | 你有什么药可以吃的吗? |
[18:08] | Prescription’s in my wallet. | 我的钱包里有处方 |
[18:10] | – I’ll go get it. – No,no,no,I got it. | – 我去买 – 不 不 不 我去买 |
[18:12] | I tell you what. You take him down and book him. | 你帮他做笔录吧 |
[18:14] | I’ll pick that up and I’ll meet you there. | 我去买 然后再来找你 |
[18:29] | Don’t do anything stupid,man! | 别做傻事 老兄! |
[18:32] | Oxy! I want the Oxy now! | 羟考酮(止痛药)! 我现在就要羟考酮! |
[18:35] | Do it! | 去拿! |
[18:38] | Hurry up man! | 快点 老兄! |
[18:39] | Do it,man! Come on! | 去拿! 快点! |
[18:43] | I’m not playing with you! | 我没在跟你玩游戏! |
[18:44] | I don’t have all day,man! | 我一天都没吃过了! |
[18:48] | That’s it? | 就这些? |
[18:50] | All of it! | 就这么多! |
[18:51] | I will come back there and I will shoot you and I will get it myself! | 我会到后面去 向你开枪 我自己去找! |
[18:54] | Please. I have a family. Don’t do this. | 求你了 我还有家庭 别这么干 |
[18:56] | Have it your way,man. | 随你的便 |
[18:58] | NYPD! Freeze! | 纽约警察! 别动! |
[19:01] | Drop the weapon! | 放下武器! |
[19:03] | Yeah,right. You crazy?! | 是啊 没错 你疯了?! |
[19:05] | Drop your weapon,man! | 放下武器 老兄! |
[19:16] | – You have a phone? – Yeah. | – 你有电话吗? – 有 |
[19:17] | Call 911. Tell ’em a man’s been shot. | 报警 告诉他们有人中枪 |
[19:56] | Wait. | 等下 |
[20:02] | Is that me? | 那是我? |
[20:04] | Only if you’ve given up. | 除非你放弃了 |
[20:09] | I’m fighting,but it’s,it’s hard. | 我努力了 不过太难了 |
[20:12] | I’m tired,Sid. I’m not as strong as I used to be. | 我好累 Sid 我不像以前那么强壮了 |
[20:16] | That’s a load of crap and you know it. | 太多烦心事了 你知道的 |
[20:19] | You’re not as young as you used to be,but you’re certainly as strong. | 你不像以前那么年轻 但你一如以往的强壮 |
[20:25] | What’s that phrase the kids use? | 小孩们一直用的一句短语是什么? |
[20:27] | Man up,Mac. | 当个爷们 Mac |
[20:32] | Don’t make me laugh,Sid. It hurts. | 别引我笑 Sid 很疼的 |
[20:35] | It means you’re very much alive. | 那就意味着你还活着 |
[20:39] | I hope you don’t mind,but I want to ask you something. | 我希望你不要介意 但我想问你点事情 |
[20:41] | Sure. | 好 |
[20:43] | You invented that pillow and became a millionaire. What’s that like? | 你发明了那个枕头然后成为百万富翁 是什么感觉? |
[20:48] | It’s great! It’s better than you can imagine. | 很棒! 比我能想象的要好 |
[20:53] | It’s so perfect that this wealth came to me later in life. | 我后半生才得到这笔财富 是件很完美的事情 |
[20:58] | If it had happened sooner,I probably would have been exceptionally frivolous. | 如果早点拿到 可能我会轻浮愚蠢 |
[21:03] | So,what are you gonna spend your money on? | 那么你准备把钱花在哪里? |
[21:06] | I’ve made a donation. | 我捐了款 |
[21:09] | The Hammerback Research and Forensic Development Center at Chelsea University. | 切尔西大学的Hammerback研究和法医发展中心 |
[21:14] | That’s terrific. | 那非常了不起 |
[21:16] | Yeah,we’re breaking ground a year from now. | 是啊 从现在起1年内就要建成 |
[21:21] | It’s all happening so fast. | 一切发生得太快了 |
[21:24] | Pay it forward,right? | 传递关爱 是吗? |
[21:28] | You’ve gotta be there,Mac. | 到时你得来 Mac |
[21:30] | None of this would have happened if not for you. | 如果不是为了你 这些都不会发生 |
[21:33] | Promise me you’ll be there. | 答应我 你会来的 |
[21:44] | – Belly’s filling with blood. – Clamp. | – 腹部都是血 – 钳子 |
[21:46] | – Pressure’s dropping! – Find the source of the bleeding. | – 血压在下降! – 找到出血点 |
[21:49] | He’s flatlining! | 他快不行了! |
[21:51] | Charge defibrillator. Push an amp of epi. | 给除颤器充电 注射1单位肾上腺素 |
[21:53] | Give me the paddles. | 电击板给我 |
[21:55] | Clear! | 让开! |
[21:56] | He’s not responding! Again! ? | 没有反应! 再来? |
[22:47] | We’re gonna get this person. | 我们会抓到凶手 |
[22:50] | We say that all the time. | 我们一直这么说 |
[22:52] | Trying to reassure family and friends,make them feel better. | 设法安抚家人和朋友 让他们好受点 |
[22:58] | Now I hear it… and it doesn’t do anything to ease the pain. | 现在听到这句… 一点也没有缓解伤痛 |
[23:05] | Not one bit. | 一点也没用 |
[23:06] | And I will never say that to another survivor again. | 我再也不会对幸存者说这句话了 |
[23:13] | Yeah,right! You crazy?! | 是啊 没错 你疯了?! |
[23:14] | Drop your weapon,man! | 放下武器 老兄! |
[23:24] | – You have a phone? – Yeah. | – 有电话吗? – 有 |
[23:26] | Call 911,tell them a man’s been shot. | 报警 说有人中枪了 |
[23:41] | Please don’t,don’t kill me. I – I have a family. | 请别 别杀我 我还有家庭 |
[23:44] | Whatever you want,just take it. There’s cash in the register. | 想要什么就拿走 收银机里有现金 |
[23:46] | Don’t shoot. | 别开枪 |
[23:51] | Cold-blooded bitch. | 冷血婊子 |
[23:54] | We’re looking for a young woman,approximately five feet six inches,125 pounds,looks like she has dark hair. | 我们要找名年轻女性 约5尺6寸 125磅 似乎是深色头发 |
[24:11] | I can’t see her face! | 看不到她的脸! |
[24:14] | Look,I’ll take this back to the lab,I’ll digitally enhance the features,and see if I can identify the shooter. | 我把这个带回实验室 增强面部特征 看能否识别出枪手 |
[24:20] | It’s a partial,but… I’m sure I can get something. | 虽然只有部分 但是…我肯定会有收获的 |
[24:40] | You’re upset. | 你很沮丧 |
[24:44] | I keep thinking about all the things I didn’t get to say to you. | 我一直在想那些 我没来得及和你说的事情 |
[24:48] | You know? | 知道不? |
[24:51] | If you don’t make it through. | 如果你没撑过来 |
[24:54] | We’re good,Don. | 没事的 Don |
[24:56] | No,we’re not. | 不 才不是 |
[24:58] | I should’ve told you… so many things. | 我应该告诉你… 有好多事情 |
[25:03] | How I valued our friendship. | 我非常珍惜我们之间的友谊 |
[25:05] | Thanked you for saving my life. | 谢谢你救了我的命 |
[25:09] | For always having my back. | 谢谢你一直支持我 |
[25:15] | You know,I didn’t even tell Jess that I loved her before she died. | 你知道不 Jess死之前 我甚至没告诉她 我爱她 |
[25:21] | I’m zero for two on this whole concept of stepping up before it’s too late. | 等我想说时 已经迟了 |
[25:25] | You loved Jess. | 你爱Jess |
[25:28] | And it still hurts that she’s gone. | 她的离去仍然让我痛苦 |
[25:32] | It’s been three years,and… | 已经3年了… |
[25:36] | the pain is as real as if it’s only been three months. | 痛苦的感觉依旧 就好像事情是3个月前发生的 |
[25:40] | So taking that man’s life didn’t make it any easier. | 就是说 杀了凶手没带来任何宽慰 |
[25:46] | I know,Don. | 我明白 Don |
[25:48] | I know that Simon Cade was down,and you stood over him,and you pulled the trigger. | 我知道Simon Cade倒下了 你站在边上 扣动了扳机 |
[25:59] | Why are we talking about this now? | 我们现在为什么要讨论这个? |
[26:03] | Because I don’t want you to seek revenge for what happened to me. | 因为我不想你为我报仇 |
[26:07] | No payback. | 不要报仇 |
[26:09] | Just do your job. | 做好工作就行 |
[26:14] | I know you’ve been trying to tell me about what happened that night for a long time. | 我知道一直以来 你很想告诉我那晚发生的事情 |
[26:19] | One of the many things you didn’t get a chance to say to me. | 这只是你没告诉我的很多事中的一件 |
[26:23] | If you knew,how come you didn’t arrest me? | 如果你知道 为什么不逮捕我? |
[26:26] | I thought about it. | 我有想过 |
[26:28] | But I couldn’t figure out what the upside was. | 但我觉得这么做没有任何好处 |
[26:32] | You’re a good cop,Don. | 你是个好警察 Don |
[26:36] | A good man. | 一个好人 |
[26:39] | And a good friend. | 也是个好朋友 |
[26:42] | The loss didn’t equal the gain. | 损失和获得不相等 |
[26:46] | And,uh,besides… the Giants won the Super Bowl. | 除此之外… 巨人队赢得了超级碗 |
[26:56] | What? | 什么? |
[26:57] | Every year I pick an improbable impossible,and if it happens,I let everything go. | 每年我都挑1件不太可能发生的事情 如果发生了 其他事就顺其自然 |
[27:06] | Things that bother me,conversations I’ve put off,words too hard to say,I just let ’em all go. | 包括烦心事 推迟的会谈 难说出口的话 都放一边去 |
[27:15] | And that year… the Giants won the Super Bowl. | 那一年… 巨人队赢得了超级碗 (指2012年2月17日) |
[27:20] | And to think that all this time I’ve been a Jets fan. | 我可一直是喷射机队的粉丝 |
[27:35] | Hey,could you find out for me if Mac Taylor’s… | 能打听下Mac Taylor… |
[27:39] | Did he just… hold his finger up at me? | 他刚刚… 是不是用手指我? |
[27:42] | I believe he did. | 我想是的 |
[27:51] | Emergency contact… | 紧急联系人… |
[27:54] | Middle name… | 中间名… |
[27:56] | Allergic to any medication… | 药物过敏史… |
[27:58] | I’ve known Mac Taylor for two years,and I don’t know a thing about him. | 我认识Mac Taylor 2年了 却对他一无所知 |
[28:01] | Llewellyn. | |
[28:04] | – That’s his middle name. – Right. | – 他的中间名 – 好吧 |
[28:08] | – You’re not kidding. – No. | – 没开玩笑吧 – 没 |
[28:10] | I only know ’cause my brother teased him unmercifully about it. | 我知道是因为我哥嘲笑过他的名字 |
[28:13] | Stan was his partner. When he found out,he just couldn’t let it go. | Stan是他的拍档 他知道这名字后 就忘不掉了 |
[28:17] | I think he said it was on Mac’s mother’s family’s side? | 他说过这是Mac母亲家族的名字? |
[28:21] | Welsh,her father’s father’s father,something like that. | 威尔士人 他外公的外公啥的 |
[28:24] | Mac Llewellyn Taylor? | |
[28:27] | Oh,good Lord. I’d have never guessed that one. | 老天啊 猜到死也猜不出来啊 |
[28:31] | – Have you known Mac for a long time? – Not really. | – 你认识Mac很久了? – 也不算 |
[28:36] | He meant a lot to my family. my brother. | 他对我的家人很重要 我哥哥 |
[28:40] | I’m just getting to know him. | 我才刚开始了解他 |
[28:42] | Well,it takes a little patience… to crack that tough-guy exterior. | 想撬开这冰山的外壳…得花点耐心 |
[28:49] | He can be so damn stubborn one minute,the next,just… a huge comfort. | 前一秒还固执得要命 下一秒… 突然就柔情似水了 |
[28:57] | And don’t let him fool you,’cause he does have a sense of humor. | 别让他耍了 他很有幽默感的 |
[29:05] | I just… love him. Can’t help it. | 我… 爱他 情不自禁的 |
[29:14] | Sounds to me like you’re his emergency contact. | 听起来你就是他的紧急联系人 |
[29:20] | Jo! We have a lead. | Jo! 有线索了 |
[29:23] | The palm print was a dead end in AFIS. | 掌印在AFIS数据库里没找到 |
[29:26] | So I swabbed it for DNA, and I got a hit in CODIS, to a Teena Milford. | 于是我检测了DNA 在CODIS里找到了 匹配记录 Teena Milford |
[29:30] | She’s got priors for drug possession,and apparently she’s Darius Cole’s girlfriend. | 她有非法持毒的前科 显然她是Darius Cole的女朋友 |
[29:34] | So she must have been waiting outside. | 她肯定是等在外面 |
[29:36] | Mac went in,and she had no idea he was a cop. | Mac进去 她不知道他是警察 |
[29:40] | – What’d you find out,Sheldon? – Mac’s still in surgery. | – 你发现了什么 Sheldon? – Mac还在手术中 |
[29:42] | The surgeon’s attempts to remove bullet fragments caused internal bleeding,but they got it under control. | 医生移除弹片时造成内出血 但一切都在控制中 |
[29:46] | – And…? – And he’s in good hands,okay? Mac’s strong. | – 还有…? – 医生都很厉害 Mac很坚强 |
[29:50] | Why doesn’t that make me feel any better? | 为什么我还是没觉得好受点? |
[29:52] | I’ll see what else I can find out. | 我再看看还能发现什么 |
[29:54] | Meanwhile,we’re tracking every phone that is connected to Teena Milford, | 同时我们追踪了和Teena Milford 联系的每一部电话 |
[29:58] | canvassing her neighborhood,questioning all her family members. | 调查了她的邻居 询问了她的家人 |
[30:01] | Yeah,Flack’s got her pictures up at the train station,the bus station,car rental agencies,the airport. | Flack把她的照片张贴在了 火车站 巴士站 租车店 机场 |
[30:05] | Okay,I want to know every confidant,every apartment address she ever visited or stayed, | 我要知道她的每一个朋友 每一处她去过或住过的公寓地址 |
[30:09] | where she shops,what toothpaste she uses,and I want her found today. | 在哪购物 用什么牌子牙膏 我要在今天把她找出来 |
[30:34] | How am I doing? | 我表现如何? |
[30:36] | You’re struggling. | 你在努力抗争 |
[30:37] | What’s the problem,Sheldon? I mean,besides having a bullet in my back? | 有什么问题 Sheldon? 我是说除了我背部的子弹? |
[30:41] | Your body’s reacting to the trauma of the surgery itself. | 你的身体在对外伤手术做出反应 |
[30:45] | What’s taking so long? | 做什么手术要花这么久? |
[30:47] | These guys are good,Mac. | 这些人都很棒 Mac |
[30:50] | At the top of their field. They know what they’re doing. | 各自领域里的翘楚 他们知道自己在做什么 |
[30:53] | You miss it? | 你怀念过去吗? |
[30:57] | Being a surgeon? No. | 当外科医生那会? 不 |
[31:02] | I love what I do. | 我热爱现在的工作 |
[31:05] | You should get married,Sheldon. Start a family. | 你应该结婚 Sheldon 成个家庭 |
[31:08] | Is Camille the one? | Camille是对的人吗? |
[31:09] | Ah,you sound like Jo. | 你怎么口气和Jo似的 |
[31:11] | Well,Jo’s not wrong,you know. | Jo说得没错 你知道的 |
[31:15] | Going home to someone you love is… nice. Something I miss. | 回家有爱人等着的感觉… 真好 我非常想念 |
[31:19] | I never became a father because I never felt it was the right time. | 我没有当成爸爸 是总觉得没到合适的时候 |
[31:23] | Kept putting it off until next year. | 一年一年延后 |
[31:26] | It was always going to be next year. | 总是说下一年 |
[31:30] | And that’s something I regret. | 我很后悔 |
[31:32] | You can still be a father. | 你还是可以当爸爸的 |
[31:36] | Now you sound like Jo. | 现在你的口气和Jo似的 |
[31:49] | Perimeter secure. Okay? | 周边警戒 |
[31:50] | Let’s move. | 行动 |
[31:53] | Teena Milford,NYPD. | Teena Milford 纽约警局 |
[31:59] | Clear! | 安全! |
[32:01] | Clear! | 安全! |
[32:05] | Almost neutered you,kitty. | 差点阉了你 猫猫 |
[32:11] | Milford’s not here,looks like we just missed her,Flack. | Milford不在这儿 看起来她刚走 Flack |
[32:13] | Yeah,I know that already! Still in pursuit! | 我知道了! 正在追! |
[32:16] | Headed westbound on 24th,approaching Ninth Avenue. | 向西朝24街去了 快到第九大道 |
[32:30] | Still in pursuit,headed east! | 还在追捕 向东去! |
[32:50] | Aviation,give me a 10-7! | 空中小组 请提供支援! |
[32:52] | That’s a negative. No clear view on the suspect. | 不行 无法清楚看到嫌犯 |
[32:55] | But looks like there’s no other exit. | 但这里看来没有其它出口 |
[32:59] | Bring something to cut the chain! Bring your cutters! | 带东西来把链条剪开! 把切割机拿来! |
[33:03] | Teena’s in there with no way out. | Teena在里面 没有其它出口 |
[33:04] | Yeah,she’s got two ways to get out of there. Either dead or in handcuffs. | 她只有2种方法出来 要么死要么戴上手铐 |
[33:38] | She’s on the move! | 她在移动! |
[33:51] | Don’t move,Teena! | 不许动 Teena! |
[33:56] | Lindsay,you okay? | Lindsay 没事吧 |
[33:58] | Yeah,I’m good. | 没事 |
[34:27] | She’s on top! On top of the bus! | 她在上面! 在巴士上面! |
[34:31] | Freeze! Drop the weapon! | 不许动! 放下武器! |
[34:41] | Aviation,talk to me. What do you see? | 空中小组 请回话 你看见什么? |
[34:43] | Suspect heading towards the entrance gate. | 嫌犯向出口去了 |
[35:07] | – Do it! – Shut up! | – 开枪啊! – 闭嘴! |
[35:09] | That’s short for “you have the right to remain silent. “ | 就是说”你有权保持沉默” |
[35:11] | Put your head down! Keep your mouth shut! Give me your hands. | 头低下! 闭上嘴! 手给我 |
[35:13] | Don’t move! | 别动! |
[35:15] | Stay right there. | 待在这儿 |
[35:47] | What are you up to,Lucy,huh? | 你要去哪儿 Lucy? |
[35:48] | Lucy,wait for Mommy. | Lucy 等等妈妈 |
[35:52] | Lucy? | |
[35:55] | She’ll be fine. There’s nothing in there she can break. | 她不会有事的 那儿没什么她能打破的东西 |
[35:57] | She’s exhausting. | 她真是精力无穷让人累死 |
[35:59] | Yeah,wonder where she gets that from. | 都不知道从谁那儿遗传的 |
[36:03] | You never stop. | 你也总是停不下来 |
[36:07] | You okay,buddy? | 还好吧 老兄? |
[36:12] | See that conference room over there? | 看到那边的会议室了不? |
[36:14] | Second building,fourth floor from the top. | 第2栋楼 从顶层数第4层 |
[36:17] | The one with the guy cleaning up all the notepads? | 有个家伙在收拾笔记本的那间? |
[36:19] | He’s new. | 他是新人 |
[36:21] | For the past four years,that’s been a woman. | 过去4年来 一直是个女的 |
[36:25] | I’d watch her discard empty water bottles,gather up notepads and pens. | 我观察过她倒掉水瓶 收拾笔记本和笔 |
[36:31] | Same thing at the end of every workday. | 每个工作日都重复同样的劳动 |
[36:33] | Mac,I think you got too much time on your hands. | Mac 我觉得你空闲时间太多了 |
[36:39] | It looks like she finally quit. | 看上去她最后辞职了 |
[36:43] | I don’t even know her,somehow I’m proud of her. | 我甚至不知道她名字 但多少为她感到骄傲 |
[36:49] | Sometimes you have to do what’s best for you and make a change. | 有些时候你得选择对自己最好的 做出改变 |
[36:54] | Why do I get the feeling this conversation isn’t just chit chat? | 为什么我感觉这不只是次闲聊? |
[36:57] | I know the two of you have been talking about your future. | 我知道你俩讨论过未来 |
[37:02] | Don’t be disappointed,Mac. | 别感到失望 Mac |
[37:04] | We just have to figure out if the city is really the best place to raise Lucy. | 我们只想搞清这里是否是 抚养Lucy的最佳地点 |
[37:08] | I’m not disappointed. | 我没失望 |
[37:10] | I know there are other opportunities out there and moving might mean you’re leaving here. | 我清楚还有其他机会 搬家也许意味着你们将离开这里 |
[37:17] | I just want you to know that I support whatever decision you two make. | 我只想告诉你们 无论你们做什么决定 我都会支持 |
[37:21] | Well,wouldn’t be for a while – another year or two. | 暂时还不会― 再等一两年 |
[37:25] | Don’t put a timetable on it,Lindsay. | 别定时间表 Lindsay |
[37:28] | You go when it’s right. | 时机合适就去做 |
[37:39] | I miss you already. | 我会想你的 |
[37:54] | I love you,Mac. | 我爱你 Mac |
[37:58] | I love you,too,Danny. | 我也爱你 Danny |
[38:07] | Hey,Mac. | 嗨 Mac |
[38:09] | It’s Christine. | 我是Christine |
[38:16] | I’m just gonna be over here,okay? | 我才刚赶到 |
[38:26] | When I think of the day my brother died,I always think of you. | 每次我想起我哥牺牲的那天 总会想起你 |
[38:32] | That didn’t sound right. | 这听上去不怎么对头 |
[38:37] | Um,what I meant to say was that night that-that we were all in the hospital,the last thing he did was smile. | 我想说的是 那晚 我们都在医院 他最后做的事就是微笑 |
[38:46] | Because you told that silly joke. | 因为你说了个不怎么可笑的笑话 |
[39:01] | Mac,I don’t know if you can hear me. I hope so. | Mac 不知道你是否能听到我 我希望可以 |
[39:10] | Um,please don’t go. | 请不要离开我 |
[39:16] | I need you to stay. | 我需要你活下来 |
[39:47] | Where are you going? | 你想上哪去? |
[39:50] | It’s time. I’m tired. | 大限已到 我累了 |
[39:53] | No. No,you’re not done yet. It’s way too early. | 不 不 你还没到时候呢 太早了 |
[39:57] | Mac,you still have another tour of duty. | Mac 你还有职责要尽 |
[40:01] | They can go without me. | 没有我 他们也行的 |
[40:04] | Well,that’s a first. | 这可真是头一次 |
[40:07] | – Why are you giving up? – I’m not giving up. | – 你干嘛要放弃? – 我没有放弃 |
[40:10] | Yes,you are. It’s not like you. | 不 你放弃了 这可不像你 |
[40:14] | That’s not the man that I married. | 这不是我嫁的那个男人 |
[40:20] | Claire,I’m sorry that I didn’t spend more time with you. | Claire 我很抱歉没和你共度更多的时光 |
[40:24] | That I made you share me with my work. | 你不得不和我的工作分享我 |
[40:28] | How come you’re all of a sudden getting so sentimental? | 你怎会突然如此多愁善感? |
[40:32] | Can’t help but think that I should have done things differently. | 我忍不住想 我本该换个方式处理事情 |
[40:37] | Mac Taylor,there is not a single moment of each day we spent together that I would change. | Mac Taylor 我们共度的每分每秒 我都不想改变 |
[40:52] | I miss you. | 我想你 |
[41:02] | I met someone. | 我认识了个人 |
[41:07] | I know. | 我知道 |
[41:10] | And I like her. | 我喜欢她 |
[41:16] | Where you going? | 你去哪里? |
[41:19] | You can’t come. You’re not invited. | 你不能来的 你没受邀请 |
[41:26] | Be happy,Mac. | 快乐点 Mac |
[41:37] | who was conceived by the Holy Spirit, | 我信其因圣神降孕 (摘自<使徒信经>) |
[41:41] | born of the Virgin Mary, suffered under Pontius Pilate… | 生于玛利亚之童身 我信其受难 于般雀比辣多居官时 |
[41:46] | was crucified,died and was buried. | 被钉十字架 死而安葬 |
[41:51] | He descended into hell; the third day,he rose again from the dead; | 我信其降地狱 第三日自死者中复活 |
[41:58] | ascended into heaven,is seated at the right hand of God the Father Almighty; | 我信其升天 坐于全能者天主圣父之右 |
[42:05] | from thence he shall come to judge the living and the dead. | 我信其日后从彼而来 审判生者死者 |
[42:11] | I believe in the Holy Spirit,the Holy… | 我信圣神 我信有圣… |
[42:44] | six months later | 6个月后 |
[42:49] | *I been here before * | *我曾经到过这儿 * 片尾曲: Coming Back to You- Macy Gray |
[42:54] | *I’ll be back for more* | *我还会再次回来* |
[42:59] | *Maybe this time I can stay * | *也许这一次 我就能留下来* |
[43:08] | *Forevermore * | *一直留下来* |
[43:13] | *Forevermore * | *永远留下来* |
[43:18] | *Keep coming back to you * | *回到你的身边 一次又一次* |
[43:24] | *Coming back to you * | *回到你的身边* |
[43:29] | *Coming back to you* | *回到你的身边* |
[43:32] | *Maybe this time I can stay * | *也许这一次 我就能留下来* |
[43:39] | *Coming back to you * | *回到你的身边* |
[43:42] | *Coming back to you * | *回到你的身边* |
[43:45] | *Coming back to you * | *回到你的身边* |
[43:46] | *You * | *你* |
[43:48] | *Coming back to you * | *回到你的身边* |
[43:49] | *Over and over again * | *一次又一次* |
[43:53] | *I been here before * | *我曾经到过这儿* |
[43:58] | CSI:NY Season 08Episode 18 | 也许这是最后一集NY 也许不是 不管如何 谢谢大家的陪伴和支持 再见 Near Death(几近死亡) [本季终] |