时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:51] | – ** | – *** – 我知道你骗我呢 – 我才没有 |
[00:53] | Yes,you are. | 你绝对有 |
[00:54] | Alicia said,Michelle’s been asking all day, | Alicia说Michelle这一整天都在问 |
[00:56] | “Where’s Aunt Elaine?” | Elaine阿姨在哪呢? |
[00:58] | Aunt Elaine this,Aunt Elaine that… | Elaine阿姨这个 Elaine阿姨那个… |
[01:00] | Come on,baby. | 加油啊 宝贝 |
[01:03] | Four,five,six,son. | 4 5 6 小子 |
[01:04] | That right there’s a straight kill,it’s all me. | 这是绝杀啊 我全赢了 |
[01:08] | No mention of Uncle Kelvin.Not one word. | 没人提到Kelvin叔叔 只字未提 |
[01:10] | hat there is a sloppy roll,man. | 伙计 你这不能作数 |
[01:11] | That rock’s off the slab. | 有个骰子都滚到石板缝里了 |
[01:14] | Let’s see how popular Uncle Kelvin gets when he starts spreading these birthday presents around. | 等Kelvin叔叔把生日礼物分发出去 就知道我有多受欢迎了 |
[01:17] | Yeah | 好吧 |
[01:19] | You need to step off that pile. | 把你的脚从那堆钱上面挪开 |
[01:20] | Only one way that’s happening. | 想让我照做只有一种可能 |
[01:22] | We’re here to visit. | 我们是来探亲的 |
[01:23] | You let them be. | 你就别搀和了 |
[01:24] | That’s Mary Witherspoon’s son. | 那是Mary Witherspoon的儿子 |
[01:26] | I know who it is. | 我知道 |
[01:27] | They’ll settle it.They always do. | 他们自有方法解决 向来如此 |
[01:29] | Take off that jacket. | 外套脱了吧 |
[01:31] | I don’t want youo get blood on the girl’s jacket anyway. | 小姑娘的外套沾上血可不好 |
[01:33] | That’s it… Huh? | 就这样是吗? |
[01:35] | What you want to do? | 你想要怎样? |
[01:37] | Back up,son.Back up! | 有种就来啊 小子! |
[01:41] | They really didn’t say nothing about me? | 他们真没提到我? |
[01:43] | I don’t believe it. | 我不相信 |
[01:44] | They didn’t say anything. | 真什么都没说 |
[01:46] | You need to step off that pile,son. | 小子 把脚挪开 |
[01:48] | – What?! – Do something,punk. | – 怎么样?! – 有种就来啊 混蛋 |
[01:58] | Oh,my God.Oh,my God. | 噢 天哪 天哪 |
[02:01] | No,no.Help! | 不 不 救命啊! |
[02:05] | Somebody help! | 来人帮帮我啊! |
[02:09] | Don’t cry. | 别哭 |
[02:10] | – No. – Don’t cry. | – 不 – 别哭 |
[02:12] | Stay with me. Come on,come on. | 保持清醒 别放弃 坚持住 |
[02:17] | Get help. Get me help. | 找人帮忙 帮帮我 |
[02:19] | – Oh,man. – Get me help. | – 噢 天哪 – 找人帮帮我们 |
[02:21] | We’re gonna get help.It’s gonna be okay. | 会有人来帮我们的 会没事的 |
[02:23] | Hey,yeah,911. | 嘿 911吗 |
[02:25] | They shot Mr.Kelvin over here,man. | 有人朝Kelvin先生开枪了 |
[02:26] | He’s bleeding real bad. | 他流了好多血 |
[02:27] | Stay with me.Stay with me.Stay with me. | 坚持住 坚持住 |
[02:29] | 2378 Atlantic.Hurry up! | 亚特兰大街2378号 快点! |
[02:35] | No! No! No! | 不! 不! 不要啊! |
[02:42] | Kelvin Moore. | |
[02:44] | He was an accountant with Pineridge Financial. | 他是松岭金融公司的会计 |
[02:46] | Grew up in the building. | 在这栋楼长大的 |
[02:47] | He and his wife Elaine were here visiting her sister Alicia in 6F. | 他和妻子Elaine过来看住在6F的妹妹Alicia |
[02:51] | The presents were for Alicia’s daughter. | 礼物是给Alicia的女儿 |
[02:55] | Kelvin’s wife give us anything? | Kelvin有提供有用线索吗? |
[02:57] | She’s still in shock. | 她还惊魂未定 |
[02:58] | Paramedics are trying to calm her down. | 急救人员在想办法让她冷静下来 |
[03:00] | Kids playing dice in the street got a look at the shooter, | 在街上玩骰子的小孩看到了凶手 |
[03:03] | but the best they could do was – male,medium build,ski mask,hoodie. | 但他们也只能提供说 男性 中等身材 戴滑雪面罩 穿帽衫 |
[03:09] | No wallet. | 钱包没了 |
[03:10] | Her wallet’s gone,too. | 她的钱包也没了 |
[03:12] | Busy building lobby,middle of the day. | 人来人往的门厅 正午时分 |
[03:14] | Pretty brazen. | 胆子够大 |
[03:16] | Or pretty desperate. | 也有可能是孤注一掷 |
[03:18] | Everyone I speak with around here talks about Kelvin like he was a saint. | 这附近和我谈过话的人 都把Kelvin当圣人看 |
[03:25] | Then let’s make sure we find the sinner. | 那我们得确保找到那个罪人 |
[04:04] | CSI:NY Season8Episode 17 | |
[04:22] | Do you know what day it is tomorrow? | 你知道明天是什么日子吗? |
[04:24] | Yes,and you don’t need to be thinking about that right now. | 知道 但你没必要现在就开始想 |
[04:27] | I can’t help it. | 我没法不想 |
[04:28] | Tomorrow,Lucy’s gonna be opening her presents with that | 明天Lucy可爱的小脸上就会绽放出 天真无邪的笑容 拆开礼物 |
[04:31] | ridiculously cute smile on her ridiculously cute face,I’ll be thinking about this. | 而我会联想起这个场景 |
[04:39] | Uh… get lost.I got this. | 呃…你回去吧 我自己来就行 |
[04:43] | No,it’s fine. | 不用了 没事的 |
[04:44] | I’ve seen a lot worse.I’m good. | 比这悲惨的我都见多了 我没事 |
[04:46] | And I’m great,but it’s… you know,it’s a little cramped in here, | 我明白 但你看这里都转不开身了 |
[04:50] | and I can’t do three things at once, | 我也没办法一人同时做3件事 |
[04:51] | and you know,Danny’s got the street,and the shooter’s escape route. | Danny负责街道还有凶手的逃窜路线 |
[04:54] | So,somebody needs to go talk to the wife. | 得有人去和死者的妻子谈谈 |
[04:58] | You.Go. | 你去吧 |
[05:05] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[06:45] | the guy walked in.He was black. | 那人就那么走进来了 是个黑人 |
[06:48] | He was… he was wearing a ski mask. | 他还…戴着滑雪面罩 |
[06:52] | Do you remember anything strange about him at all? | 你记得凶手有任何特之处吗? |
[06:55] | His eyes,or his teeth,or the way that he walked or talked? | 比如眼睛 牙齿 或他走路和说话方式? |
[07:00] | I remember the gun. | 我记得那把枪 |
[07:01] | It was silver and shiny. | 银色的 闪闪发亮 |
[07:05] | – He said… – Wallets! | – 他说… – 钱包拿出来 |
[07:06] | All your jewelry! | 所有首饰! |
[07:10] | We’ll give you whatever you want. | 我们什么都给你 |
[07:11] | Shut up! | 闭嘴! |
[07:15] | Okay. Relax,man. | 你冷静点 伙计 |
[07:17] | Take it easy. | 别激动 |
[07:18] | Shut up! | 闭嘴! |
[07:22] | Hurry up with the jewelry! | 赶紧把首饰都摘下来! |
[07:25] | Bitch. | 臭娘们 |
[07:26] | – I said hurry… – Don’t! | – 跟你说快点… – 不要! |
[07:31] | Oh,my God! | 噢 天哪! |
[07:33] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[07:41] | If I just could have gotten the bracelet unclasped faster. | 我要是能快点解开这手链 |
[07:43] | Don’t do that to yourself,Elaine. | 别那么想 Elaine |
[07:45] | It’s not your fault. | 这不是你的错 |
[07:50] | We moved away from here after we got married,and he landed the job at the firm. | 我们结婚后就从这里搬走了 他在公司干得不错 |
[07:55] | Kelvin was never afraid of living on this block. | Kelvin从未担心住这里会有什么风险 |
[07:59] | He was afraid of dying here. | 他只担心会死在这里 |
[08:09] | My sister and Kelvin were so happy together,best friends. | 我姐姐和Kelvin在一起很幸福 他们是知己 |
[08:14] | They grew up in this building together. | 他们青梅竹马在这栋楼长大 |
[08:16] | They met when they were in the first grade. | 他们一年级时认识的 |
[08:19] | Started dating when they were seniors in high school. | 高中快毕业时开始恋爱 |
[08:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:26] | Whoever did this ain’t from around here. | 凶手肯定不是这附近的人 |
[08:30] | Clyde.Clyde Duvall. | 我叫Clyde Clyde Duvall |
[08:31] | Clyde lives next door. | Clyde住在隔壁 |
[08:33] | He’s like a big brother to me. | 他就像是我哥哥 |
[08:36] | Kelvin had a way about him. | Kelvin处事很有一套 |
[08:37] | Even the punks on the corner respected him. | 街头的混混也很尊重他 |
[08:40] | He never forgot where he came from,either. | 他从没忘记自己是在这里长大 |
[08:41] | He fixed up the playgrounds and the basketball courts with his own money. | 他自己出钱修好操场和篮球场 |
[08:45] | So,it wasn’t a secret around here that Kelvin and Elaine were doing all right for themselves? | 所以说 这里的人都知道Kelvin和Elaine 生活很富足? |
[08:48] | Folks knew he was a big shot accountant with a Manhattan condo and a fancy car,if that’s what you mean. | 大家都知道他是有头有脸的会计师 在曼哈顿有公寓 开名车 |
[08:53] | Who else would have known that Kelvin and Elaine were coming here to visit today? | 还有谁可能知道Kelvin和Elaine今天过来? |
[08:56] | Just me. | 只有我 |
[08:57] | You know,it was a last minute thing. | 其实是临时决定的 |
[08:59] | Unless Elaine and Kelvin told somebody. | 除非Kelvin和Elaine还告诉了别人 |
[09:02] | I just… I just can’t believe that he’s dead. | 我实在是…不敢相信他死了 |
[09:06] | You know,he was such a special man. | 他是个很特别的人 |
[09:08] | Everybody loved him. | 大家都爱他 |
[09:11] | Not everybody. | 也不是所有人 |
[09:32] | What do you got for me,Sid? | 有什么发现 Sid? |
[09:34] | If I had a nickel for every time I heard that question. | 我要是每听到这问题都收5分钱 |
[09:37] | I’m afraid I’ve spoiled everyone around here over the years. | 我觉得这些年太便宜你们了 |
[09:41] | The age-old tradition of the investigator being present at autopsy is to answer questions | 传统模式中 警探出现在验尸房都是回答一些 |
[09:46] | that might assist the medical examiner, | 对法医检查有帮助的问题 |
[09:49] | moi,in determining the cause and mode of death,not the other way around. | 就是说 帮忙找出死因 而非来问问题 |
[09:54] | Well,that’s what the book says, | 书上确实是这么写的 |
[09:55] | but I don’t think they knew about Sid Hammerback when they wrote it. | 不过我看他们写书时 还不知道有Sid Hammerback |
[09:58] | You always have more answers than questions. | 你可是一直答案比问题多 |
[10:00] | That’s why you’re the best. | 所以你才是最好的 |
[10:01] | Flattery will get you everywhere. | 阿谀奉承最能解决问题了 |
[10:03] | Some type of oil-based substance. | 发现某种油质 |
[10:07] | COD is clear-cut. | 死因很明显 |
[10:09] | Fatal through and through entering the lower left side of the chest | 致命的穿透枪伤 从左下胸部射入 |
[10:13] | and exiting at the upper right scapula,traversing the torso at an upward angle, | 从右上侧的肩胛骨射出 以向上的角度斜穿躯干 |
[10:17] | causing massive damage to internal organs. | 导致内脏大面积受损 |
[10:20] | Here’s what concerns me. | 这里引起了我的注意 |
[10:23] | Lindsay’s DD5 complaint report has the shooter | Lindsay的补充报告中说凶手和死者 |
[10:27] | and the victim face-to-face at close quarters,struggling over the gun. | 是面对面近距离接触 争夺那支枪 |
[10:31] | Elaine Moore says the gun discharged while pressed into her husband’s chest. | Elaine Moore说枪抵在她丈夫胸口时 凶手开的枪 |
[10:36] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[10:38] | Take a look at the entrance wound. | 你看看射入伤口 |
[10:43] | No stellate tearing or burns. | 没有星形撕裂或者灼伤 |
[10:46] | Definitely not close contact. | 肯定不是近距离开枪 |
[10:50] | And based on the caliber of gun,type of ammo and the GSR pattern on the clothing, | 还有根据枪的口径 子弹 还有衣物上的火药残留物来看 |
[10:56] | I’m saying the shot was fired from five to seven feet away. | 我觉得开枪距离介于1.5米和2米之间 |
[11:00] | Elaine Moore’s story doesn’t fit the evidence. | Elaine Moore所说的和证据不符 |
[12:11] | We know the science doesn’t lie and people do. | 我们知道科学是不会说谎的 但是人会 |
[12:13] | A shot from five-to-seven feet away is a lot different than a close-contact wound. | 1.5米到2米之间开枪和近距离开枪区别可不小 |
[12:17] | Maybe Elaine was too shaken up and she’s just filling in the blanks. | 可能Elaine受到了太大的惊吓 有的过程记不清了 |
[12:20] | But we can’t talk to her again until we have more evidence to go at her with. | 但找到更多证据前 我们不能再找她谈了 |
[12:25] | So the money clip on the wallet turned out to be money – I got a print. | 原来钱夹也是笔财富 我取到1枚指纹 |
[12:28] | That was completely submerged in a puddle. | 不是完全泡在水坑里了吗 |
[12:30] | Not long enough for the lipids and oils to wash away. | 还好时间不长 油脂还没被冲刷掉 |
[12:33] | I used a small particle reagent process to pull a useable print. | 我用微粒试剂提取出1枚可用指纹 |
[12:36] | It came back to that kid: Morris Davis. | 是这小子: Morris Davis |
[12:39] | Been arrested a bunch of times,but more importantly,lives next door to the building where Kelvin was killed. | 之前有些犯罪记录 但更关键的是 他就住在Kelvin被杀那栋楼隔壁 |
[12:45] | Let’s pay him a visit. | 我们去找他谈谈吧 |
[12:55] | She was fat as hell. | 她肥得跟猪一样 |
[13:06] | Morris Davis? | |
[13:11] | Oh,I thought for sure we were gonna be doing some running. | 我还以为少不了追你几条街 |
[13:13] | That’s nice. | 你还挺配合的 |
[13:14] | – Ain’t got no reason to run. – All right. | – 我没理由要跑 – 随你说吧 |
[13:17] | The man who was killed here earlier today might be a good reason. | 今天早些时候在这里被杀的那人 估计是个不错的理由 |
[13:21] | I ain’t have nothing to do with that. | 不关我事 |
[13:22] | Nah,I think,I think you did have something to do with it. | 不 我觉得你脱不了干系 |
[13:24] | I found your prints on his wallet. | 我在他钱包上发现了你的指纹 |
[13:25] | I found that wallet. | 钱包是我捡到的 |
[13:26] | Oh,come on,son. | 得了 小子 |
[13:27] | You can do better than that. | 编故事也用心点 |
[13:28] | No,no,no,I found the wallet and I swear,I-I took the money but I never looked inside. | 不不不 我发誓钱包是我捡到的 我拿了钱而已 都没多看里面一眼 |
[13:34] | Ain’t know that wallet belonged to Mr.Kelvin. | 我不知道那是Kelvin先生的 |
[13:38] | Yo,watch where you going! | 走路长点眼! |
[13:50] | Did you get a good look at the guy who bumped you? | 你看清楚撞到你的人长相了吗? |
[13:52] | Nah,he was a brother,though,tall,with his hoodie pulled down tight. | 没 是男的 挺高大 套头衫帽子拉得很低 |
[14:01] | Yo,I ain’t got no use for this money if it belonged to Mr.Kelvin. | 如果知道是Kelvin先生的钱 我就不会用它 |
[14:04] | It’s mostly all there. | 大部份都在这了 |
[14:06] | Y’all can lock me up if you want. | 如果你们想 可以抓我 |
[14:07] | The way I see it,you’re turning in the money. | 就我所见的 你是要归还这些钱 |
[14:11] | How well did you know Mr.Kelvin? | 你和Kelvin先生熟吗? |
[14:13] | Everybody knew him till he moved out a couple years ago. | 直到他几年前搬走 每个人都认识他 |
[14:15] | He was like the nicest dude on the block. | 他是街区里最好的人 |
[14:17] | Always playing hoops,breaking up fights,telling the kids to stay in school. | 总是打篮球 劝架 告诫孩子们要念书 |
[14:22] | Tried to tell me,but I guess I was too headstrong to listen. | 曾尝试着劝我 但我太任性了都不听 |
[14:27] | Well,if you liked Mr.Kelvin as much as you say you did, | 好 如果像你说的那么喜欢Kelvin |
[14:29] | maybe you’ll give me a call if you hear any names floating around the street. | 听到街上有什么风声 就打给我 |
[14:35] | I’ll keep my ears open for real. | 我会留意的 真的 |
[14:40] | Well,we got a kid here who’s trying to do the right thing. | 找到个孩子想做正确的事 |
[14:43] | You buying his story? | 你相信他? |
[14:45] | Well,makes sense. | 是的 合情合理 |
[14:47] | What doesn’t make sense is a stickup man dumping the wallet | 不合理的是 抢劫犯为钱杀人 |
[14:49] | he just killed for with cash and credit cards still inside. | 却丢了钱包 还装着现金和信用卡 |
[14:58] | Hey,guys,that granular substance. | 伙计们 我在门厅地上发现的颗粒物 |
[15:00] | I found on the vestibule floor turned out to be a cheap mix of porcelain. | 是种廉价瓷器 |
[15:03] | I’m not sure how long it’s been there or if it has anything to do with our crime. | 我不确定它在那多久了 是否与案件有关 |
[15:06] | Great!Sounds promising. | 太好了! 听起来有戏 |
[15:09] | Now,the note paper I found on the vestibule floor is very promising. | 门厅地上发现的便条纸很有戏 |
[15:13] | It took me a while to figure it out,but it’s a New York State inmate I.D. number. | 花了好些时候搞清楚 它是纽约州囚犯编号 |
[15:19] | So what’s your theory? | 你的推测是什么? |
[15:21] | That the killer jotted down his inmate number and left it behind at the scene of the murder? | 杀人犯草草写下他的囚犯编号 并留在谋杀案现场? |
[15:25] | Wow,it is a tough crowd today. | 今天都不让人喘口气 |
[15:27] | Will you give me a second? | 能给我点时间吗? |
[15:32] | My theory is… I don’t have a theory,but this guy sure looks good as a suspect. | 我的推测是… 没有推测 但这家伙看着可疑 |
[15:39] | “Willis Frazier. | Willis Frazier 职业罪犯 |
[15:40] | ” Career criminal just released on parole after serving a five-year stretch for armed robbery with a gun. | 持枪抢劫 服刑5年刚假释出狱 |
[15:46] | Yeah,he grew up on that block,and how’s this for a coincidence: | 他在那个街区长大 更巧的是 |
[15:49] | he missed his scheduled visit with his parole officer this morning around the same time | 他错过了今早和假释官的会面 |
[15:52] | Kelvin was being robbed and murdered. | 大致与Kelvin被劫杀同时 |
[15:54] | So what are the chances that parole’s gonna issue a warrant? | 那对假释犯签发拘票的可能大吗? |
[15:57] | Pretty promising. | 很有戏 |
[15:59] | Here is your ticket to the dance. | 这是你要的拘票 |
[16:01] | Flack is your date. | Flack和你一起 |
[16:03] | He’s meeting you there. | 他在那等你 |
[16:22] | Hands!Let me see your hands now! | 举起手来! 马上举起手来! |
[16:24] | You,too!Hands!Hands! | 你也是! 手! 举起手来! |
[16:26] | Get up! | 站起来! |
[16:43] | So tell me about your relationship with Willis Frazier. | 告诉我你和Willis Frazier的关系 |
[16:46] | There’s nothing to tell. | 没什么好说的 |
[16:48] | No? | 没有? |
[16:50] | You were pen pals when he was in prison. | 他在坐牢时 你们是笔友 |
[16:52] | You sent him two letters a week. | 你一周给他寄2封信 |
[16:54] | You put money in his commissary account every month. | 你每个月往他的酬劳账户里打钱 |
[16:57] | We used to date. | 我们过去好过 |
[16:58] | Simple as that. | 就这么简单 |
[17:00] | It’s not so simple,though. | 可没那么简单 |
[17:02] | You were at his apartment hours after your husband was murdered. | 就在你丈夫被杀后几小时 你去了他的公寓 |
[17:05] | He was comforting me. | 他在安慰我 |
[17:07] | Really?All the people in your life,you turn to your ex-con ex-boyfriend for comfort? | 是吗? 你生活里那么多人 却偏偏找有前科的前男友安慰? |
[17:12] | You were having an affair,Elaine. | 你在搞婚外恋 Elaine |
[17:19] | This is Willis’ inmate I.D. number. | 这是Willis的囚犯编号 |
[17:21] | We found it in the vestibule where your husband was killed. | 在门厅地上发现的 就在你丈夫被杀处 |
[17:25] | That was in my bag. | 它原本在我包里 |
[17:27] | It must have fallen out when the guy who killed him took my wallet. | 一定是在那家伙杀人抢包时掉的 |
[17:29] | You know what I think,Elaine?I think you’re playing me. | 你知道我怎么想吗 Elaine? 我认为你在耍我 |
[17:31] | I think the tears and the grief,they’re all an act. | 我觉得你的眼泪和悲伤都是演戏 |
[17:35] | I think you had Willis kill your husband. | 我认为你指使Willis杀了你丈夫 |
[17:40] | Oh,my. | 天哪 |
[17:41] | Armed robbery,assault,possession with intent. | 持械抢劫 伤人 意图侵占 |
[17:45] | All before your 21st birthday. | 都是在你21岁前就干过了 |
[17:47] | I paid my debt. | 我还债了 |
[17:48] | Well,I want to believe you,Willis,but my only hesitation is this murder thing. | 我想相信你 Willis 但我犹豫的是这起谋杀案 |
[17:54] | Aw,so you gonna think whatever you gonna think. | 你爱怎么想怎么想 |
[17:59] | You’re a hard man,I can see that. | 你是个冷酷的人 我能看出来 |
[18:02] | Nobody messes with you or takes what’s yours,like Kelvin,when he married Elaine. | 没人能跟你耍花样或拿走你的东西 就像Kelvin 他娶了Elaine |
[18:09] | I was on the inside,and Elaine was on the outside. | 我被关着 Elaine在外面 |
[18:13] | She moved on. | 她继续生活 |
[18:14] | I never blamed Kelvin for that. | 我从没有怪过Kelvin |
[18:16] | You mean to tell me all those years in prison, | 你是说 这些年在牢里 |
[18:20] | knowing Kelvin had the woman you wanted and was living a life | 知道Kelvin和你想要的女人 |
[18:23] | you could only dream about,you never felt jealous? | 过着你只能梦想的生活 你从没嫉妒过? |
[18:28] | Willis. | |
[18:31] | Willis and I had something Kelvin couldn’t give me: passion. | Willis和我之间的热情 是Kelvin给不了的 |
[18:36] | So the man you wted was sent away,and you settled for Kelvin. | 所以 你等的男人被放了 你就为Kelvin作了安排 |
[18:40] | Don’t say it like that. | 不要这么说 |
[18:41] | I didn’t settle for him. | 我没有设计陷害他 |
[18:44] | He was the most caring and loving man that I ever knew. | 他是我认识的最有爱心的人 |
[18:47] | I loved him. | 我爱他 |
[18:49] | You just loved Willis more. | 你只是更爱Willis |
[18:52] | but I can’t hide it,either. | 我不觉得光彩 但我也不能躲躲藏藏 |
[18:56] | Elaine was made for me. | Elaine和我是最合适的 |
[18:58] | So when I got out,we picked up where we left off. | 所以我出来后 我们重归于好 |
[19:02] | Only one problem,though: Kelvin. | 只剩下一个问题 Kelvin |
[19:07] | I wouldn’t kill Kelvin. | 我不会杀Kelvin |
[19:09] | He never did nothing to me. | 他没做任何对不起我的事 |
[19:11] | You expect me to take you at your word? | 你指望我相信你? |
[19:13] | You missed your parole visit the very morning your girlfriend’s husband was shot to death. | 就在你女友丈夫被杀的同时 你错过了今早的假释会面 |
[19:21] | I work nights. | 我上夜班 |
[19:22] | I overslept. | 睡过头了 |
[19:24] | Oh,honey,you’ve got to do a lot better than that. | 宝贝 你得找些更好的托辞 |
[19:30] | I don’t have an alibi,but all I can say is that… | 我没有不在场证明 但我能说的是… |
[19:37] | Kelvin Moore was a good man. | Kelvin Moore是个好人 |
[19:40] | He treated Elaine like gold while I was away. | 当我不在的时候 他对Elaine非常好 |
[19:43] | I would have never laid a finger on him,and that’s the God’s truth. | 天地为证 我绝没有动他一个指头 |
[19:47] | We have a serious problem here,Elaine. | 我们有个严重的问题 Elaine |
[19:50] | And what’s that? | 是什么? |
[19:51] | Your version of what happened this morning. | 你关于今早事件的证词 |
[19:53] | You said that when the suspect came in,you and Kelvin were standing at the buzzer, | 你说嫌犯进来时 你和Kelvin站在门铃旁 |
[19:57] | that he demanded your wallets and your jewelry and that he pistol-whipped you when you were too slow. | 他要你的钱包和珠宝 你动作太慢他还用枪柄打了你 |
[20:03] | That’s not what happened. | 事实不是这样的 |
[20:04] | That is what happened! | 就是这样的! |
[20:05] | I couldn’t get the clasp on my bracelet undone. | 我无法解开手链的搭扣 |
[20:08] | – The guy was getting anxious,Kelvin tried to rush him… – No! | – 那家伙变得焦躁 Kelvin试图反抗… – 不要! |
[20:10] | He just shot him. | 他开枪了 |
[20:12] | Here’s the thing,Elaine,if the gun had been held up against your husband’s shirt, | 是这样 Elaine 如果枪抵着你丈夫的衬衫 |
[20:16] | there would have been burn marks on the entry wound and on his shirt. | 子弹射入口周围会有烧焦的痕迹 |
[20:19] | There weren’t any. | 可是没有 |
[20:21] | There would have been a distinct gunshot residue pattern, | 火药残留物应该呈现特殊的图样 |
[20:24] | but the GSR pattern on your husband’s shirt would indicate that he was shot from a distance. | 但衬衫上的图样显示为远距离枪击 |
[20:29] | The gun was at least five feet away. | 枪至少在1.5米以外 |
[20:39] | Also,the bullet that killed your husband was travelling at an upward trajectory. | 杀死你丈夫的子弹是向上射入的 |
[20:43] | You know what that means? | 知道这意味着什么? |
[20:44] | It means,that it entered your husband at a low angle and it exited at a high angle, | 就是说 子弹在低位射入高位穿出 |
[20:48] | so either the shooter was extremely short which we know he wasn’t,or he was on the ground. | 要么凶手是个超级矮个 我们知道不是 要么他是在地上的 |
[20:53] | So I don’t remember every detail. | 我记不清细节了 |
[20:55] | My husband was murdered right in front of me. | 我丈夫就在我面前被杀 |
[20:57] | You got the placement of the gun wrong,you got the distance of the shooter wrong. | 你记错了开枪的位置 记错了凶手的远近 |
[21:01] | You’re lying,Elaine. | 你在撒谎 Elaine |
[21:03] | I need to know why. | 我要知道为什么 |
[21:11] | Elaine had no explanation for the inconsistencies in her story? | Elaine对于她说辞里的 不实之处没有解释? |
[21:15] | No,and when I started to press her,she shut down,so I had to cut her loose. | 没有 当我开始逼问她 她就不说话了 所以只能暂时放过她 |
[21:18] | Willis was the same. | Willis也是 |
[21:20] | Parole won’t hold him until we have something more. | 假释官不会扣押他 除非我们有更多证据 |
[21:23] | I look at Elaine and I don’t see a murderer. | 我看着Elaine 不觉得她是个杀人犯 |
[21:25] | Even now. | 即便现在 |
[21:26] | There’s gotta be a piece missing. | 一定有什么遗漏的 |
[21:28] | Well,the missing piece is the third person in that | 遗漏的是在场的第三人 |
[21:32] | And Willis had motive,means,and the track record of violence. | Willis有动机 有手段 有暴力犯罪记录 |
[21:35] | Yeah,so now we just need to find the evidence. | 现在我们要做的是找证据 |
[21:39] | Maybe I can help. | 或许我能帮忙 |
[21:40] | I just processed the dark smudge they found on our victim. | 我刚化验了死者手上的深色污迹 |
[21:42] | Turns out to be mostly axle grease. | 是车轴滑脂 |
[21:45] | Pretty common,but I did find traces of naptha kerosene and corrosion inhibitors. | 很常见 但我发现了 石脑油 煤油和防腐剂 |
[21:49] | Jet fuel? | 航空燃油? |
[21:50] | Jet Fuel B,to be precise. | 确切的说是B型航油 |
[21:53] | Kelvin had no reason to come in contact with Jet Fuel B. | Kelvin没理由接触到B型航油 |
[21:56] | So what was it doing on his hand? | 为什么他手上会有呢? |
[22:08] | Hey,there. | 你好 |
[22:09] | Hey,I’m having a crisis of conviction in the middle of a toy store. | 我正在玩具店里纠结着 |
[22:13] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[22:14] | My head says pick the developmentally-stimulating blocks made from organic recycled wood, | 理智上想挑可回收有机木制的益智积木 |
[22:19] | but my heart says princess doll! | 但心里想挑公主娃娃! |
[22:23] | Well,I’m sure whatever you pick,Lucy’s gonna love. | 我确信不论你挑了什么 Lucy都会喜欢 |
[22:27] | Oh,you have obviously never disappointed a three-year-old. | 你显然没让3岁女孩失望过 |
[22:30] | I always say,go with your gut. | 我总说 跟着感觉走 |
[22:33] | or we could go with ponies! | 我们可以挑小马! |
[22:35] | Should I send a squad car to rescue you? | 要我派辆车去救你吗? |
[22:37] | Well,what is everybody else bringing? | 别人都带什么了? |
[22:39] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[22:40] | This isn’t about Lucy,is it? | 这不是为了Lucy 对吧? |
[22:42] | Of course not. | 当然不是 |
[22:43] | This is about meeting your friends for the first time,and that’s a lot of pressure. | 是为了第一次见你的朋友 很有压力 |
[22:48] | If they see in you even a fraction of what I see… you’ll be a hit. | 如果他们见到我对你了解的一小部分… 你都会受欢迎 |
[22:55] | You’re a sweet man,Mac Taylor. | 你真是贴心 Mac Taylor |
[22:57] | Go solve crime. | 去破案吧 |
[23:04] | I opened up Elaine Moore had at the crime scene– | 我打开了Elaine Moore 在现场的每件礼物– |
[23:08] | each one had identical wrapping paper. | 每一件都用了相同的包装纸 |
[23:10] | Same as the wrapping paper that I found out in the street. | 和我在街上找到的包装纸相同 |
[23:19] | The suspect tracked it out of the vestibule. | 疑犯把它带出了门厅 |
[23:22] | Except… none of the wrapping paper on these presents was torn. | 除了…所有礼物的包装纸都完好无损 |
[23:25] | Piece of paper Danny found didn’t come from one of these packages. | Danny找到的包装纸 不是来自这些盒子 |
[23:29] | Check this out.What do you see? | 看看这个 你怎么看? |
[23:33] | A void in the blood spatter. | 血液喷溅痕迹中的空隙 |
[23:34] | That looks like the edge of a box. | 像是盒子的四边 |
[23:36] | None of the packages had blood spatter matching the void. | 没有1个包裹的血溅痕迹 与这个空隙相符 |
[23:41] | So there was another package at the crime scene. | 所以犯罪现场还有另1个包裹 |
[23:44] | Something the suspect took that Elaine neglected to tell us. | Elaine没告诉我们疑犯拿走了什么东西 |
[23:47] | Whatever it was,looks like Kelvin Moore was murdered for it. | 不管是什么 看起来Kelvin Moore因此被杀 |
[24:06] | Police! Open up! | 警察! 开门! |
[24:11] | You got a warrant? | 你们有搜查令吗? |
[24:13] | We can get one. | 我们可以搞到 |
[24:14] | Or you could ask nice. | 或者你也可以友好点 |
[24:17] | May we come in? | 我们能进来吗? |
[24:22] | Where’s Elaine? | Elaine在哪里? |
[24:23] | I don’t know.Try her apartment. | 我不知道 去她公寓看看 |
[24:25] | We have. | 我们去过了 |
[24:26] | Then we tried her work,and now we’re here. | 还去了她工作的地方 再后来到了这里 |
[24:29] | Well,she’s not. | 她不在 |
[24:30] | Well,when was the last time you saw her? | 你最后一次见到她是什么时候? |
[24:31] | Last night,when we left the precinct. | 昨晚 我们离开分局时 |
[24:33] | You haven’t spoken to her on the phone? | 你没跟她通过电话? |
[24:35] | I called a few times,but she’s not answering. | 我打了几次电话 不过她没有回 |
[24:37] | Aren’t you worried? | 你就不担心? |
[24:38] | – I am. – Did you call the police? | – 我担心 – 你报警了吗? |
[24:41] | I’m not too fond of police. | 我不太喜欢警察 |
[24:43] | Look,Willis,if you care about Elaine,you got to tell us what’s going on. | 听着 Willis 如果你关心Elaine 你得告诉我们发生了什么 |
[24:47] | We can help you. | 我们可以帮你 |
[24:49] | Elaine has been acting strange since before Kelvin was killed. | Kelvin被杀前Elaine就表现古怪了 |
[24:53] | She was making whispered phone calls she didn’t want to tell me about. | 她压低嗓子打电话 不想告诉我原因 |
[24:57] | I don’t want to get her in any trouble. | 我不想让她惹上任何麻烦 |
[24:58] | She’s suspected of having her husband killed. | 我们怀疑她和她丈夫的死有关 |
[25:01] | There’s not much more trouble she can be in. | 她没有比这更大的麻烦了 |
[25:03] | Elaine didn’t kill Kelvin and neither did I. | Elaine没有杀Kelvin 我也没有 |
[25:06] | But she lied to us about how Kelvin was murdered. | 但对于Kelvin怎么被谋杀 她撒谎了 |
[25:08] | When people lie,they usually have something to hide. | 当人们撒谎时 通常是有事想隐瞒 |
[25:10] | We think Kelvin’s murder was connected to one of the packages Elaine had on her. | 我们认为Kelvin的谋杀案 和Elaine带的某个包裹有关 |
[25:15] | You know anything about that? | 对此你知道些什么? |
[25:16] | – The gifts she had for her niece? – Yeah. | – 她买给侄女的礼物? – 是的 |
[25:20] | Elaine was here when I got off the night shift,but not to see me. | 我夜班回来时Elaine来过这里 不过不是来见我 |
[25:25] | She had those gifts with her ’cause she wrapped ’em here,but she didn’t say why. | 她带着那些礼物 她在这里包装 但没有说原因 |
[25:30] | Then she left. | 接着她就离开了 |
[25:32] | A few hours later Kelvin was dead. | 几小时后Kelvin就死了 |
[25:36] | And I found this. | 而我发现了这个 |
[25:47] | Hawkes found traces of porcelain at the crime scene. | Hawkes在现场找到的瓷器碎片 |
[25:51] | So what’s that mean? | 那是什么意思? |
[25:54] | (“All a Dream” by Norah Jones playing) | |
[26:01] | *And we finally awake * | |
[26:06] | *And walk into the sunny day * | |
[26:13] | *Enemy throws all my money away * | |
[26:17] | *Enemy knows how to make me always pay * | |
[26:22] | *I always pay.Enemy lies don’t cross my mind * | |
[26:29] | *Enemy talks,talking so nice and kind * | |
[26:35] | *So nice and kind. * | |
[26:42] | You ever heard of a Maneki Neko? | 你听说过Maneki Neko吗? |
[26:45] | It means “beckoning cat. | 意思是”招财猫” |
[26:47] | ” It’s supposed to bring good luck to shop owners who display it. | 是给生意人带来好运的 |
[26:50] | Sure,I’ve seen ’em. | 我看到过 |
[26:51] | They are supposed to have their paw up.This one’s just lying there. | 它们本该举起爪子的 而这个只是躺在那里 |
[26:54] | I know,but the coloring and design details resemble that of Maneki Nekos. | 我知道 不过上色和设计的细节 和招财猫很相似 |
[26:58] | Also there’s some type of Japanese calligraphy on its base. | 在它的底部也有些日文 |
[27:02] | What’s that telling us? | 上面什么意思? |
[27:03] | Nothing yet,but I did confirm that the porcelain matches the trace | 还不知道 不过我确认了 这件瓷器 |
[27:08] | that we found on the vestibule floor where Kelvin was killed. | 于Kelvin被杀的门厅地板上 找到的碎片吻合 |
[27:11] | You know,all the other gifts that Elaine had were toys for her niece. | 其他礼物都是Elaine买给她侄女的玩具 |
[27:14] | This statue doesn’t fit. | 这件瓷器并不吻合 |
[27:16] | Well,I’m not so sure the statue is as important as what was inside. | 我不太清楚这件瓷器和它里面的东西 是否同样重要 |
[27:20] | I found white powder on several pieces. | 我在好几块碎片上发现了白色粉末 |
[27:22] | Came back as cocaine. | 结果是可卡因 |
[27:26] | Oh,wow,okay,the statue’s hollow,large enough to hide a significant amount of illegal narcotics. | 这个瓷器是空心的 足够藏下大量毒品 |
[27:32] | I’d say about two kilos. | 我得说有2公斤 |
[27:33] | Yeah,and they were sealed inside,so Elaine had to smash it open to remove the drugs. | 它们被密封在内部 所以Elaine得敲碎再转移毒品 |
[27:38] | Then Elaine wrapped the drugs to match the gifts for her niece,took them to Alicia’s. | 接着Elaine把毒品包装的和 送侄女的礼物一样 拿给Alicia |
[27:43] | But why? | 但为什么呢? |
[27:44] | Suggests both Elaine and Alicia are involved in some kind of drug ring. | 假设Elaine和Alicia都牵涉进了 某个贩毒集团 |
[27:48] | Maybe Kelvin,too. | 也许Kelvin也是 |
[27:50] | It’s crazy,Mac,neither Kelvin or Elaine have any kind of a criminal history,let alone drug dealing. | 这太疯狂了 Mac Kelvin或者Elaine 都没有任何犯罪记录 更不要说贩毒了 |
[27:55] | What’s Alicia’s background? | Alicia的背景呢? |
[27:57] | She’s a single mom with two jobs. | 她是个有2个孩子的单身母亲 |
[27:59] | She’s not exactly Tony Montana. | 她并不是Tony Montana (电影<疤面煞星>的主角) |
[28:01] | Well,it’s what the evidence points to. | 证据就是指向那里 |
[28:02] | This murder was about drugs. | 谋杀是因为毒品 |
[28:04] | Yeah,well,I just talked to my buddy in Narcotics. | 我刚刚和缉毒处的朋友谈过 |
[28:06] | He said he doesn’t know anything about moving coke inside cat statues, | 他说不知道关于用猫瓷器贩运可卡因的事 |
[28:09] | but he mentioned Maximo and Liebert Webster,okay,two mid-level drug dealers. | 但他提到了Maximo和Liebert Webster 2个中级毒贩 |
[28:13] | So what’s their connection to Elaine and Kelvin? | 他们和Elaine还有Kelvin有何联系? |
[28:15] | Narcotics got a tip from a CI who was inside the Webster brothers’ apartment. | 缉毒处从Webster兄弟公寓里的 内线得到的消息 |
[28:18] | He said he saw a stash of two kilos of coke, | 他说他看到2公斤的毒品 |
[28:21] | so he executed a warrant a few hours later,comes up dry. | 所以他几个小时后进行了搜查 但一无所获 |
[28:25] | Nobody gets locked up. | 没人被拘捕 |
[28:26] | Two kilos is the same amount Elaine may have gotten out of the statue. | 2公斤基本和Elaine从瓷器里取出的差不多 |
[28:29] | Yes,and the warrant was for the apartment right across from Alicia’s. | 搜查令执行的公寓就在Alicia的对门 |
[28:35] | Two days before Kelvin was killed. | Kelvin被杀前的2天 |
[28:40] | Alicia,it’s Detective Flack.Open up. | Alicia 我是Flack警探 开门 |
[28:44] | NYPD. Open up. | 纽约警察 开门 |
[28:47] | They’re not here. | 他们不在 |
[28:49] | Who’s not here– Alicia or the Websters? | 谁不在这儿–Alicia还是Websters? |
[28:52] | None of them. | 都不在 |
[28:54] | Those punks cleared out a day after the raid. | 这些废柴突袭后1天就撤空了 |
[28:57] | What do you know about them? | 你有多了解他们? |
[28:58] | They’re dangerous. | 他们很危险 |
[29:00] | They’ve been dealing out of that apartment for months. | 他们在这间公寓里做毒品交易 |
[29:02] | – Other than that… – What about Alicia? | – 除此之外… – 那Alicia呢? |
[29:04] | She have any contact with them? | 她和他们有关系吗? |
[29:05] | There’s two kind of people in this building. | 这幢楼里有2种人 |
[29:08] | – People like them… – Yeah,scumbags. | – 像他们那种人… – 是啊 坏料 |
[29:10] | And people like me and Alicia. | 还有像我和Alicia这种人 |
[29:12] | We work hard,we mind our business,and we try not to get caught in the cross fire. | 我们努力工作 只在意自己的事 努力不被警匪交战误伤到 |
[29:15] | You said Alicia’s not around. | 你说Alicia不在 |
[29:18] | You happen to know where she is? | 你知不知道她在哪里? |
[29:21] | It was earlier. | 早些时候 |
[29:23] | I did hear her and the kid rush out to catch the bus. | 我的确听到她和孩子 匆忙跑出去赶公车 |
[29:26] | She always comes back after she sees her off. | 她送完孩子后通常会回来 |
[29:28] | She didn’t come back today,though? | 她今天没有回来? |
[29:30] | Haven’t seen either of them since. | 那之后他们都没见过 |
[29:42] | I’ve been trying to translate the symbols on the bottom of the statue, | 我努力翻译过背面的标志 |
[29:44] | figure out if we can trace the origin of the drugs. | 看看能不能找出毒品的来源 |
[29:48] | Do you know how many variations of Japanese calligraphy there are? | 你知道有多少日本字体的种类吗? |
[29:50] | Four,Grasshopper. | 4种 小白乱猜的 |
[29:53] | Dozens,okay? | 几十种 好不好? |
[29:55] | I spent hours searching through Japanese symbols,then Chinese,then Korean. | 我花了好几小时搜索日本标志 还有中国和韩国的 |
[29:59] | Couldn’t find a match to the bottom of the statue. | 都没有和瓷器背面标志吻合的 |
[30:01] | Oh,so a dead end? | 那么是死路一条吗? |
[30:02] | No,breakthrough. This symbol- | 不 有了突破 这个标志- |
[30:06] | it doesn’t mean anything. | 它没有任何意义 |
[30:07] | It’s not a Chinese character or Japanese or Korean. | 不是中国字 也不是日文或韩文 |
[30:11] | It’s a company logo. | 这是个公司商标 |
[30:13] | Good Luck Ceramics? | 好运瓷器? |
[30:15] | Yeah,supplies novelty stores in the tristate area with all kinds of Asian-themed pottery. | 是的 在三洲区提供各种亚洲主题的别致陶器 |
[30:21] | This one’s their knockoff of a Maneki Neko. | 这是他们对招财猫的一种仿制品 |
[30:24] | They call it the Lucky Bobcat. | 他们叫它幸运山猫 |
[30:26] | Is it a top seller? | 畅销吗? |
[30:27] | No,they’re not exactly flying off the shelves,except at Haiku Novelties in Chelsea. | 他们还没正式销售 除了切尔西的Haiku创意店 |
[30:33] | They’ve ordered four cases every month for a year. | 他们一年里每个月有4笔订单 |
[30:37] | Nobody needs that much luck. | 没人需要那么多幸运 |
[30:43] | Okay Yes,everything is going to be fine. | 好了 一切都会好起来的 |
[30:47] | Okay. This is going to be over soon. | 事情很快就结束了 |
[30:48] | All right.just go home | 好 回家吧 |
[30:50] | Go. Run. Go. | 走 快跑 走 |
[30:54] | Don’t move! | 别动! |
[30:55] | Stop! Alicia!Stop! | 停下! Alicia! 停下! |
[31:00] | Oh,my God!Let me go! | 上帝啊! 让我走! |
[31:02] | Get up!Get up,Alicia!Get up!Alicia,get up! | 起来! 起来 Alicia! 起来! Alicia 起来! |
[31:04] | No…! I need to go! | 不…! 我得走! |
[31:06] | – They have my child! – What?! | – 他们抓了我孩子! – 什么?! |
[31:08] | The men… the men across the hall! | 那些人…住对门的男人说 如果我不拿回毒品他们就会杀了我女儿 |
[31:45] | NYPD!Police! | 纽约警察! 警察! |
[31:51] | Come here!Come here! Get down! | 过来! 过来! 趴下! |
[31:55] | Do not move! Do not move! | 别动! 别动! |
[31:58] | Okay,you’re all right. | 你没事了 |
[32:00] | There’s a gun on the couch! | 沙发上有把枪! |
[32:01] | Gun on the couch! | 沙发上有枪! |
[32:09] | I haven’t had an easy life… Detective, | 我过的并不容易…警探 |
[32:11] | I’ve been raising my daughter on my own,and she needs me. | 我独自抚养女儿 她需要我 |
[32:15] | Whether you go to jail or not depends largely on what you say to me in this room. | 你进不进监狱很大程度上 取决于你在这间房里跟我交代的 |
[32:19] | This is your chance to tell the truth,Alicia. | 这是你说真话的机会 Alicia |
[32:21] | I don’t have anything to hide anymore. | 我没有什么要隐瞒的了 |
[32:23] | The most important thing I need to know is who shot Kelvin. | 最重要的是我想知道谁向Kelvin开的枪 |
[32:28] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[32:30] | Why don’t you start by telling me why Kelvin and Elaine were bringing you two kilos of cocaine. | 干嘛不从为什么Kelvin和 Elaine会带给你2公斤可卡因开始 |
[32:35] | Kelvin didn’t know about the drugs. | Kelvin不知道毒品的事情 |
[32:37] | Elaine was bringing me the package. | Elaine是带给我包裹 |
[32:39] | It was three days ago. | 那是3天前的事情 |
[32:41] | I was home with my daughter. | 我和女儿在家 |
[32:42] | can we invite,like,a couple of friends of something? | 我们能邀请 比如几个朋友来玩吗 |
[32:44] | Yeah,you can. | 当然可以 |
[32:47] | I’d say three friends… Just… five? | – 你可以邀请3个朋友 – 5个… 行不行? |
[32:57] | Michelle,go to your room. | Michelle 到你的房间去 |
[32:58] | These men were banging on the door… | 有人来敲门 |
[33:01] | Open the door,man! | 开门 |
[33:04] | Hey,open it or we kick it in. | 快开门 不然我要踹门了 |
[33:10] | What do you want?What do you want? | 你要什么? 你要什么? |
[33:12] | Hurry up,man. | 快点 |
[33:13] | They gave me the drugs,they told me to hold the drugs. | 他们把毒品给我 要我保管 |
[33:15] | Now,we gonna be back when the cops are gone. | 警察走了我们再回来 |
[33:17] | You talk,you die,you hear me? | 你要是乱说话就死定了 听到了吗? |
[33:19] | Let’s go. | 快走 |
[33:20] | The girl first. | 先杀你女儿 |
[33:22] | Then you. | 再杀你 |
[33:30] | Michelle,close the door. | Michelle 把门关上 |
[33:32] | And then… more bangingon the door. | 然后 又有人敲门 |
[33:37] | I look,it’s the police. | 我一看 是警察 |
[33:41] | Uh,just a second. | 马上 |
[33:42] | I was scared,you know,I… | 我吓坏了 |
[33:44] | I dumped ’em. | 我就把它们冲走了 |
[33:45] | Dumped it. | 冲走了 |
[33:50] | And I opened the door,and the police… | 然后我去开门 |
[33:53] | they were telling me they wanted me to move to the back of the apartment, | 警察是来告诉我们躲到后面 |
[33:57] | in case there was gunplay. | 以防发生枪战 |
[33:59] | I was scared,you know? | 我吓坏了 |
[34:00] | I didn’t know what would happen if they found me with the drugs. | 我怕他们发现我家里那些毒品 |
[34:03] | They would’ve protected you. | 你可以向他们寻求保护的 |
[34:03] | I didn’t have time to think,you know; I was afraid. | 我哪有时间去想? 我吓坏了 |
[34:07] | I have to live in that apartment building. | 我还要在这里住 |
[34:09] | Those… those men,they have people. | 那两个人 他们有同伙的 |
[34:11] | I understand. | 我知道 |
[34:12] | What happened when they came back for the drugs? | 他们回来要毒品时发生什么了? |
[34:16] | Hey,tell me,hmm? | 告诉我 |
[34:18] | Why I shouldn’t kill you right now. | 给我个不杀你的理由 |
[34:21] | I’m going to get you the money,I swear to God. | 我付钱给你 我发誓 |
[34:23] | Leave my daughter alone. | 不要伤害我女儿 |
[34:25] | I want the coke! | 我要那些可卡因 |
[34:27] | ALICIA: Please don’t hurt her. | 不要伤害我女儿 |
[34:30] | Two keys is what I gave you.That’s what I want back. | 我给了你2公斤 我想要回来 |
[34:33] | Tomorrow. | 明天 |
[34:35] | Or you watch your kid die. | 交不出来 你女儿就得死 |
[34:40] | I didn’t deserve this. | 这事怎么会发生在我身上 |
[34:42] | I’m a really good person. | 我是好人 |
[34:45] | If you’re telling me the truth,there’s not a D.A.in the city that will prosecute you. | 如果你如实相告 地检就不会起诉你 |
[34:50] | Elaine had the money,who had the connection for the drugs? | Elaine有钱 谁联系的毒贩? |
[34:54] | This guy I grew up with- Deron- people call him D. | Deron 我们一块长大的 大家叫他D |
[34:58] | He’s been out of the business for awhile, | 他不干这行当很久了 |
[34:59] | but he knew a guy on Canal who’s been dealing weight for years. | 但他认识一个道上的人 贩粉多年 |
[35:02] | So,did D know anything about when and how you were coming to the building to deliver the package to Alicia? | D知不知道你们什么时候把毒品 交给Alicia? 还有交货的方式? |
[35:07] | No. | 不知道 |
[35:08] | He gave me the number,he told me to drop his name,he didn’t want to know anything. | 他给了我个号码 要我打过去后 说是他介绍的 之后他就不管了 |
[35:12] | He’s got a family now; a job. | 他现在有家庭了 有份工作 |
[35:14] | What about the guy at the shop? | 店里那人呢? |
[35:15] | Or what about your boyfriend Willis? | 你男朋友Willis吗? |
[35:18] | The guy in the shop barely spoke English. | 店里那人都不太会说英语 |
[35:20] | I gave him the money,he gave me the statue. | 一手交钱一手交猫 |
[35:23] | Willis had no idea what we were doing. | Willis对这一切并不知情 |
[35:25] | You know,he’s just out of prison.He’s on parole. | 他刚出来 还在保释期内 |
[35:28] | I couldn’t take a chance on him getting caught up in this. | 我不想把他卷进这一切 |
[35:31] | All right,so,then,I need you to tell me exactly what happened in the vestibule. | 你得告诉我在门厅里到底发生了什么 |
[35:35] | The truth,Elaine. | 真相 Elaine |
[35:40] | Really? | 真的? |
[35:41] | They might’ve said something. | 他们可能说过什么 |
[35:43] | Wallets. | 钱包 |
[35:45] | All your jewelry. | 所有的首饰 |
[35:49] | We’ll give you whatever you want. | 你要什么我们都给你 |
[35:51] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[35:53] | Relax!Relax! | 别慌 别慌 |
[35:54] | Don’t move.Take it easy. | – 别动 – 别紧张 |
[35:56] | Where is it? Where is it? | 在哪? 在哪? |
[36:04] | Where is it? Where is it? | 在哪? 在哪? |
[36:06] | Where’s what?What are you talking about? | 要什么啊? 你要什么啊? |
[36:09] | What is he talking about? | 他在说什么? |
[36:11] | Where is what? | 什么啊? |
[36:14] | – Move. – What’s going on,Elaine? | – 过去 – 怎么了 Elaine? |
[36:17] | What’s he talking about? | 他在找什么? |
[36:19] | No… no… no! | 别 别 |
[36:21] | No!No, | 不要 |
[36:25] | baby… baby… Baby,look at me. | 亲爱的 亲爱的 看我 |
[36:28] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧? |
[36:29] | Baby?Baby? | 亲爱的? |
[36:32] | Stay with me… No,no… baby… baby… | 坚持住 不要 亲爱的 |
[36:49] | So Kelvin is dead and the drugs are gone. | Kelvin死了 毒品被抢走 |
[36:53] | It’s just hard for me to imagine why,at that point, | 我不能理解 都到这个地步了 |
[36:55] | you and Alicia didn’t come to the police. | 你和Alicia还是不来找警察 |
[36:57] | We were scared. | 我们吓坏了 |
[36:59] | We didn’t know what to do. | 不知道该怎么办 |
[37:05] | We were gonna go to the precinct this afternoon,when Michelle got off the bus from school. | 我们本来等Michelle下午放学 坐校车回来后就去分局 |
[37:11] | She never made it. | 但她没回来 |
[37:13] | Those men,they called me,they told me “You will never see her alive again…” | 那伙人打来电话 告诉我 “要想再见到你女儿” |
[37:19] | unless I bring the drugs to the motel. | “就把毒品带到旅店来” |
[37:22] | I need to think,Alicia. | 我需要想想 Alicia |
[37:25] | Because somebody knew what was in that package, | 有人知道那包毒品 |
[37:27] | and they knew exactly when it was gonna be delivered. | 也知道交货时间 |
[37:30] | How about Clyde? | Clyde呢? |
[37:31] | No,I ha-hadn’t even seen Clyde in days. | 我好几天都没见Clyde了 |
[37:34] | Think – then who? | 想想 那还能是谁 |
[37:36] | Who could it have been? | 谁有可能知道? |
[37:37] | Nobody.Nobody else knew. | 没了 再没人知道了 |
[37:43] | I swear. | 我保证 |
[37:48] | We have the how and the why,now we just need the who. | 现在明确了事情的起因和经过 只缺主人公了 |
[37:53] | They either told someone or someone heard the conversation they had. | 要么她们告诉了谁 要么是谁听到了 |
[37:57] | Alicia said they spoke over her cell,and she was alone in the apartment. | Alicia说他们是在电话里说的 当时她独自一人在家里 |
[38:01] | Yeah,Elaine said the same thing. | 对 Elaine也是这么说的 |
[38:06] | What are you thinking? | 你怎么想? |
[38:08] | The answer is in Alicia’s apartment. | 答案就在Alicia的家里 |
[38:15] | Alicia,tell us exactly where you were standing when you were on the phone with Elaine, | Alicia 你给Elaine打电话时 你站在哪? |
[38:19] | telling her to bring the drugs to the building. | 就是你们谈到 让她把毒品带到这里的那通电话 |
[38:22] | I was… here,looking out the window. | 我在这 当时在向窗外看 |
[38:26] | Were you leaning against the wall? | 你当时靠墙站着? |
[38:28] | Mm,yes. | 是的 |
[38:30] | I watch my daughter get off the school bus,every afternoon. | 我每天下午在这里看女儿下车回家 |
[38:37] | I mean… I don’t understand– what difference does it make where I was standing? | 我不明白了 我站在哪有关系吗? |
[38:43] | I don’t know what you’re trying to do here but I want you out of my apartment – now. | 我不知道你们在干什么 但我想请你们离开我家 马上 |
[38:47] | You killed him,Clyde. | 你杀了他 Clyde |
[38:49] | You killed Kelvin Moore. | 你杀了Kelvin Moore |
[38:51] | I didn’t kill nobody. | 我没有杀人 |
[38:53] | You heard Alicia leave this morning,just like you heard her on the phone with Elaine, | 今早你听到Alicia出门 那天你听到了她和Elaine在打电话 |
[38:57] | telling her about the trouble she was in. | 你听到了她遭遇的麻烦 |
[39:00] | You heard all of it through this wall. | 你隔着这堵墙听到了一切 |
[39:02] | You knew the drugs were coming into the building,you knew how,when and where. | 你知道他们要送毒品过来 你也知道怎么送 什么时候送到哪 |
[39:05] | You waited for them. | 你伏击了他们 |
[39:10] | You know you’re lying. | 我知道你在骗人 |
[39:11] | I am not! | 没有 |
[39:31] | Two kilos – that’s,like,40 grand cash,walking through the door. | 2公斤 那就是4万美金 转手就是钱 |
[39:35] | But that wasn’t enough. | 可那还不够 |
[39:37] | You wanted Kelvin’s wallet. | 你还想要Kelvin的钱包 |
[39:39] | When you grabbed it from his hand, you left something behind– Jet Fuel B. | 你从他手里抢过来时 在他手上蹭了些东西 B型航油 |
[39:42] | The same fuel you used to pump into those jetliners before you lost your job with the airline, | 你一直都负责给客机加注这种燃油 |
[39:45] | a couple of months ago. | 直到几个月前你被机场裁掉 |
[39:47] | I’m guessing the gloves you wore during the robbery were the same ones you used to wear to work. | 我猜你在抢劫时戴的手套 就是你工作时戴的那双 |
[39:51] | And I bet they’re somewhere in this apartment,along with that gun. | 我打赌那支枪就在这屋里的什么地方 |
[40:02] | Where you think that gun is now,Clyde? | 枪在哪 Clyde? |
[40:11] | Turn around! | 转过去 |
[40:15] | There are two kind opeople in this place,Clyde,people like Kelvin Moore,and scumbags like you. | 这里有两种人 Clyde Kelvin Moore那样的人 还有你这种混蛋 |
[40:26] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[40:41] | Clyde saw that package coming into the building as money, | 在Clyde眼里那些毒品就是钱 |
[40:44] | so he decided to take it without any regard for what would happen to you and your family. | 他置你们的风险于不顾 想抢走那些毒品 |
[40:49] | Mommy! | 妈妈 |
[40:51] | Oh,God! Honey! Are you okay? Oh,my God. | 宝贝 你还好吗? 天呐 |
[40:56] | Are you sure? | 真的吗? |
[40:58] | Oh,God… Are you okay? | 天呐 你没事吧? |
[41:06] | Look,I know you must think I’m a horrible person for cheating on my husband. | 我明白你觉得我这人不忠诚 背叛我丈夫 |
[41:09] | I loved Kelvin. | 我爱Kelvin |
[41:11] | Just not the way everyone wanted me to. | 只是我没按大家希望的方式来爱他 |
[41:14] | I don’t think you’re a horrible person. | 我不那么想 |
[41:17] | I just think it’s sad that you didn’t realize that the greatest gift | 我只是觉得 你昨天迈进那座楼时 身边最宝贵的礼物就是他 |
[41:20] | you had walking into that building yesterday was standing right next to you. | 而你没有意识到这个 太可惜了 |
[41:58] | What do you got there? | 什么东西? |
[41:59] | Is that the,uh,Mac Taylor action figure? | 会不会是Mac Taylor的人偶? |
[42:03] | Sold out. | 卖断货了 |
[42:04] | I went with old reliable,a little teddy bear. | 我还是买了传统靠谱的东西 泰迪熊 |
[42:07] | Speaking of old reliable teddy bears. | 说到传统靠谱的泰迪熊 |
[42:08] | Mac Taylor! | |
[42:09] | Come on,we can’t be late for Lucy’s birthday. | 快点 Lucy的生日聚会我们要迟到了 |
[42:18] | You must be Christine. | 你是Christine吧 |
[42:19] | – Yeah. – I’m Jo. | – 是的 – 我是Jo |
[42:20] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[42:21] | – How are you? – Adam. | – 你好 |
[42:22] | – Hello. – Sheldon Hawkes. | – 你好 |
[42:24] | – Hello. – Don Flack. | – 你好 |
[42:27] | I guess I went a little overboard. | 看来我有点太夸张了 |
[42:29] | My birthday’s next month,and you and Mac are definitely invited. | 下个月我生日 我邀请你和Mac |
[42:34] | I hope,uh,horses,blocks and princess dolls are okay. | 我买了小马 积木还有布娃娃 但愿我买对了 |
[42:37] | Oh,Mac will have a blast with those. | Mac肯定会爱死的 |
[42:40] | Mac will have a blast with what? | Mac肯定会爱死什么? |
[42:42] | Inside joke. | 不告诉你 |
[42:44] | When you’ve been part of the group for a little while longer,we’ll let you in on it. | 你多和大家待一起 以后我们告诉你 |
[42:54] | Oh,uh,Adam,can you hold that for a second? | Adam 能帮我拿一下吗? |
[42:57] | We’ll be right behind you. | 我们一会下去 |
[43:16] | What was that for? | 这是因为什么? |
[43:18] | ‘Cause I felt like it. | 我喜欢 |
[43:20] | ‘Cause you made me feel like it. | 我喜欢 这都是因为你 |
[43:24] | And letting me into your world the way you have has just changed my life. | 你把我带到了你的世界里 这改变了我的人生 |
[43:29] | I can’t stop smiling. | 我很开心 |
[43:32] | I can’t stop thinking about you. | 我时刻都在想你 |
[43:38] | For a long time,this place and those guys have been my whole world. | 在过去的很长时间里 这个地方 还有他们 就是我的全部 |
[43:45] | They’ve helped me through some tough times. | 他们与我共患难 |
[43:50] | Now I have you. | 而现在 我有你在身边 |