时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:11] | Hey. Good morning. Uh, good morning. | – 嘿 早上好 – 呃 早上好啊 |
[00:15] | – You ready? – Yeah. | – 你好了吗? – 好啦 |
[00:52] | Hey! You’re dragging something under the truck! | 嘿! 你们的卡车下面拖着东西! |
[00:55] | Hey, under your truck! | 嘿 卡车下面! |
[02:11] | Two kids skating home from a party that went into the early morning found the body. | 俩个从聚会滑滑板回家的孩子 大早上的发生了尸体 |
[02:15] | Or what’s left of it. | 或者说是残骸吧 |
[02:17] | Lindsey Messer, meet John Doe. | 来见见无名男尸吧 |
[02:21] | You know, most people spend their Monday catching up on their coworkers weekend over a nice cup of coffee. | 大部分人的周一都是喝着咖啡 听着同事讲他们的周末 |
[02:26] | We’re not most people. And as for my weekend, you’re not missing much. | 我们可不是大部分人 至于我的周末嘛 你不听也没损失什么 |
[02:32] | Odd place to dump a body. Well, maybe it was convenient. | – 奇怪的弃尸地 – 也许是贪图方便 |
[02:35] | This neighborhood’s pretty quiet at night. You got the Hudson right over there. | – 这街区晚上相当安静 – 哈德逊河就在那边 |
[02:39] | Why not just dump it in the river? | 干嘛不扔进河里呢? |
[02:46] | It’s Danny. | 是Danny |
[02:48] | “What has two arms, no legs, no body and no head?” | “什么东西有俩条胳膊 但没腿没身子?” |
[02:53] | “My crime scene.” | “答案是我的犯罪现场” |
[02:55] | If Danny’s got the arms… | 如果Danny找到了胳膊… |
[03:00] | Then where’s the rest of him? | 那他的其余部分在哪儿呢? |
[03:07] | Looks like you got the same call. What do we have? Eh, just got here. | – 看起来你接到了同一个电话 有什么情况 – 呃 我刚到 |
[03:11] | Waiting to see what surfaces. | 等着看什么会浮出水面 |
[03:17] | Seems we’re finding our victim in pieces. | 看起来我们找到了被肢解的死者 |
[03:22] | But it looks like our case just came together. | 但似乎我们的案子变成了一个 |
[04:50] | Our John Doe is a white male, obviously, mid-50s. | 很明显 无名男尸是个白人男性 50多岁 |
[04:55] | Based on the liver temp taken at the scene, | 根据现场测出的肝脏温度 |
[04:57] | I’d say you’re looking at a time of death between 9:00 and 10:00 last night. | 我得说死亡时间是在昨晚的9点至10点间 |
[05:01] | Abrasions on his chest are consistent with being dragged beneath the van. | 他胸口的擦伤跟被卡车拖弋造成的一致 |
[05:04] | There’s nothing to suggest prolonged contact with the streets, | 街上没有拖长的痕迹 |
[05:08] | so I’m guessing he wasn’t dragged far. | 所以我猜他没被拖很远 |
[05:10] | But on the back… | 但背部… |
[05:13] | There. | 那儿 |
[05:15] | Linear bruising pattern. | 线性瘀伤痕迹 |
[05:17] | He could have fallen or been repeatedly pushed hard against something with a straight edge. | 他可能从某种直尺型的东西上摔下来 或者被重复使劲地压在上面 |
[05:22] | Degree and color suggest the bruising is recent, too. | 程度和颜色也都表明 瘀伤是最近造成的 |
[05:26] | Why dismember someone and leave the parts out in such public places? | 为什么要将人分尸 并把残骸留在这么公众的地方呢? |
[05:31] | Well, I think the perp wanted the parts to be found and he wanted the public to see it. | 我们认为疑犯想要残骸被发现 他想要公众看到 |
[05:36] | Any idea what tool may have been used? | 知道是什么工具造成的吗? |
[05:39] | There’s a slight discoloration on the… the bone. | 骨头上有轻微的变色 |
[05:48] | Friction from a power saw… | 一把动力锯造成的摩擦… |
[05:51] | will cause burn marks on wood. Same rule applies to bone. | 会造成木头上的烧痕 在骨头上也同样如此 |
[05:54] | Based on the burns and the cut, | 根据烧痕和切痕 |
[05:56] | I suggest you’re looking at some type of circular saw. | 我建议你们去找某种圆锯 |
[06:00] | And given the lack of hemorrhaging in the wounds, | 而鉴于伤口上没什么出血 |
[06:02] | it’s clear the sawing was done postmortem. | 很明显分尸是在死后进行的 |
[06:05] | What about COD? Nothing yet. | – 那死因呢? – 尚未查出 |
[06:08] | Still waiting for tox to come back. | 还在等毒理报告回来 |
[06:12] | Well, I’m guessing the answer lies with the missing piece. | 我猜呢 答案应该在不见的部分上 |
[06:20] | So, who’s that? That is our John Doe. | – 那是谁? – 那是咱的无名男尸 |
[06:23] | – Michael Byrne, 55 years old. – He got a record? | – Michael Byrne 55岁 – 他有犯罪记录? |
[06:26] | Ran the prints off the ten card through AFIS. | 在AFIS(自动指纹识别系统)上查了他的指纹 |
[06:28] | Turns out Byrne was arrested one time in 1973 for misdemeanor assault. | 结果发现Byrne曾在1973年被逮捕过一次 因为一项打人的轻微罪行 |
[06:33] | He was 16 years old. | 他当时16岁 |
[06:34] | He got busted with some small-time crew for beating up a mechanic | 因为跟一伙小无赖们一起 打一个技工而被抓 |
[06:37] | who was hassling his father over a late payment. | 后者因为他父亲迟交了某个款项 而找他麻烦 |
[06:40] | So, he’s a family man. Anything since? | 所以他是个顾家的人 自那以后还有别的吗? |
[06:43] | Nope. According to his financials, | 没呢 根据他的财务显示 |
[06:45] | he’s lived at 48th and 9th his whole life. | 他一辈子都住在第48街和第9街那儿 |
[06:47] | That’s Hell’s Kitchen, I mean, yuppie central now, but back then, it couldn’t have been too easy. | 那是地狱厨房 我是说 现在是雅痞中心了 但过去 在那儿过日子可不易 (地狱厨房: 位于曼哈顿下西部 著名贫民区 该地区一度曾以无法无天而臭名昭著) |
[06:51] | Irish kid growing up there in the ’60s and ’70s? | 六七十年代爱尔兰孩子们在那儿长大? |
[06:53] | You’re looking at a 90% chance of ending up a priest, a cop or a gangster. | 90%的人最后长大成为了牧师 警察 或者帮派分子 |
[06:57] | Take a guess what most ended up as? Well, of course, priests. | – 猜猜大部分人最后成了什么? – 哦 当然 是牧师吧 |
[07:00] | Not quite. | 不太对哦 |
[07:02] | But they did take cash, confessions, and have their own form of catechism. | 但他们的确收取现金 忏悔 并有自己一套教义问答书 |
[07:06] | – What about our boy Byrne? – Exception to the rule. | – 那我们这位Byrne呢? – 三者皆非 |
[07:08] | He has a little bodega over on 51st near 10th. | 他在靠近第10街和第51街处 开了一家小酒铺 |
[07:12] | – You wanna take a ride? – Yeah. | – 你想去走一趟吗? – 好啊 |
[07:17] | Hey, did you find anything? | 嘿 你有什么发现吗? |
[07:19] | Yeah, I did find this on the sweater. | 是的 我的确在毛衣上发现了这个 |
[07:32] | – Is that a trash bag fragment? – Yeah. | – 那是个垃圾袋碎片吗 – 是 |
[07:34] | So maybe our torso was originally dumped near a trash pick up. | 所以咱的躯干可能原本是被丢弃 在一个靠近垃圾站的地方 |
[07:37] | So the van runs over our torso and a trash bag, | 所以卡车碾过了咱的躯干和一袋垃圾 |
[07:40] | the vic’s sweater gets caught in the undercarriage of the van, and when the van takes off… | 死者的毛衣就挂上了卡车的地盘 而等卡车开启时… |
[07:44] | It takes the torso and the trash bag with it. | 它就带着躯干和垃圾袋一起走了 |
[07:47] | Thus, the torso is moved from the original dump site. | 因此 躯干是从原本的弃尸地被移动了 |
[07:51] | And given the possibility that our perp placed these parts strategically, | 而假如疑犯是有目的地摆放这些尸块的话 |
[07:55] | then it would be good for us to know where the torso was originally. | 那我们要知道躯干原本放在哪儿就好了 |
[08:04] | Can I help you? Michael Byrne’s daughter? | – 我有什么能帮你们的吗? – 你是Michael Byrne的女儿? |
[08:07] | That depends who’s asking. | 你们是谁 |
[08:12] | Cops. You must be here about the power. | 警察 你们一定是因为电的问题来的吧 |
[08:14] | Yeah, my dad worked yesterday, but he didn’t call anybody, | 是啊 我爸昨天一直在修 但他没叫任何人 |
[08:16] | so I’m assuming it’s been out sometime since then. | 所以我猜自那以后就一直停着电吧 |
[08:19] | Any other employees? No, just Dad and I. | – 还有其他雇员吗? – 不 只有我跟我爸 |
[08:22] | Where’s your fuse box? It’s around the side. | – 你的保险丝盒在哪儿? – 就在旁边 |
[08:25] | Around the side.I’m going to go check that out. | 旁边那儿 我得去检查下 |
[08:29] | Miss, when was the last time you spoke with your father? | 小姐 你最后一次 跟你父亲谈话是什么时候? |
[08:31] | It’s Molly. Um… | 我叫Molly 呃… |
[08:34] | did something happen? | 有什么事吗? |
[08:49] | Molly, I am so sorry for your loss. | Molly 节哀顺变 |
[08:53] | Do you know anyone who would want to hurt your father? | 你知道有任何人会想伤害你父亲吗? |
[08:56] | No. | 不 |
[08:58] | No, he was a good man. | 不 他是个好人 |
[09:01] | He was tough as nails. | 他很强硬 |
[09:04] | A little surly. | 有点阴沉 |
[09:06] | But he was good. | 但他是好人 |
[09:08] | He kept asking me to come over for dinner the last couple of weeks, | 他过去几周来 一直叫我过去吃晚餐 |
[09:12] | and I never went. | 可我从没去过 |
[09:15] | I was just too busy. | 我就是太忙了 |
[09:18] | All of those reasons not to go seem so silly now. | 现在所有那些理由看起来都那么蠢 |
[09:23] | I just hope he knew how much I loved him. | 我只希望他知道 我有多爱他 |
[09:27] | He knew. | 他知道 |
[11:25] | What the hell happened down there? | 这下面都发生了什么啊? |
[11:27] | This is where he was chopped up. | 这是他被分尸的地方 |
[11:33] | Hey, that’s it? You guys ain’t gonna do nothin’? | 嘿 就这么算了吗 你们不打算做点什么吗? |
[11:35] | Hey, I’m talking to you! | 嘿 我在跟你讲话呢! |
[11:37] | Whoever did this better pray you guys find him before we do. | 不管是谁干的最好祈祷 你们在我们之前发现他 |
[11:42] | Or what? | 不然怎样? |
[11:46] | Yeah, that’s what I thought. | 是啊 我就知道 |
[11:57] | Blood in the stockroom came back as a match to our vic. | 储藏室的血跟死者一致 |
[12:00] | So our perp kills Byrne, dismembers him in the stockroom, cleans up the mess, | 所以疑犯杀了Byrne 在储藏室分尸 清理干净 |
[12:04] | then dumps the body parts in places where they’ll be found. | 再把残骸丢到被发现的地方 |
[12:07] | Right, I mean, why clean up the crime scene and then turn around and make it known? | 对 我是说 干嘛要清理犯罪现场 再转个圈 搞得众人皆知呢? |
[12:11] | Doesn’t make sense. | 没道理啊 |
[12:12] | Our perp washes up the crime scene not as a means of concealing the murder | 疑犯清理现场 不是为了隐瞒谋杀 |
[12:15] | but as a means of concealing himself. | 而是为了隐藏自己 |
[12:19] | Still doesn’t explain why the perp left everything to be found except the vic’s head. | 仍解释不了疑犯为什么让所有其他部分 都被发现独独没有死者的头呢 |
[12:28] | What do we have? | 有什么发现? |
[12:29] | Residue from the trash bag we found on the torso contained melanin | 我们在躯干上发现的垃圾袋的残余 包含了黑色素 |
[12:33] | and high levels of glutamic acid. Cephalopod ink. | 和高剂量的谷氨基酸 软体动物墨 |
[12:37] | Specifically, Sepia officinalis. Cuttlefish. | – 准确的说是乌贼 – 八爪鱼 |
[12:41] | “Sepia” because of the dark brown ink it releases. | “乌”是因为它释放的黑墨 |
[12:44] | So where does that get us? | 那这给我们什么线索呢? |
[12:45] | It gets us to… the Atlantic Wharf. | 它指给我们…大西洋码头 |
[12:48] | It’s a restaurant that specializes in homemade pasta served with cuttlefish ink. | 那家餐馆的特色是乌贼墨浇的家常意面 |
[12:52] | But because it takes so long to extract the ink by hand, they only serve it once a week. But… | 但因为手工提取墨汁需要很长时间 他们一周只供应一次 但… |
[12:56] | the ink sacs wind up in the trash every day. | 垃圾里每天都会有墨囊 |
[12:59] | It can’t be the only restaurant in New York that does this. | 这不可能是纽约市唯一一家 做这个的餐馆吧 |
[13:01] | It’s not, but it’s the only one that’s on our van’s delivery route. | 不是 但是唯一一家在卡车行车路线上的 |
[13:04] | This is the van’s delivery route. | 这是卡车的行车路线 |
[13:06] | They make the same stops every day. | 他们每天都走同样的线路 |
[13:08] | Both driver and passenger swear that they didn’t deviate from this route. | 司机和乘客都发誓 他们没有偏离这条道 |
[13:12] | Which puts them in front of the Atlantic Wharf where, exactly? | 这就让他们出现在 大西洋码头具体哪个位置上? |
[13:15] | Up on 8th near Columbus Circle. | 在哥伦比亚圈附近的第8街上面 |
[13:17] | Now, the young lady found the arms at 34th and 8th. | 那么 年轻女士在第34街和第8街交界 发现了胳膊 |
[13:20] | And the legs were found down by the Hudson on… | 腿是在哈德逊河边… |
[13:24] | 12th and 34th. | 第12街和第34街交界 |
[13:31] | 8th to 12th. 34th to 59th. | 第8街和第12街 第34街和第59街 |
[13:36] | 59th and 12th. | 第59街和第12街 |
[13:40] | It’s the corners. | 都是角上 |
[13:51] | Jo! | |
[13:52] | Yeah. | 什么 |
[13:55] | Blood trail. | 血迹 |
[13:59] | Someone killed Byrne, and used his body to mark their territory. | 有人杀了Byrne 并用他的尸体来标记了他们的地盘 |
[14:02] | But why these four corners? | 但为什么是这四个角呢? |
[14:05] | They’re the four corners of Hell’s Kitchen. | 它们是地狱厨房的四个角 |
[14:16] | Oh, Lord. | 哦 天哪 |
[14:32] | We have our COD? | 我们找到死因了? |
[14:34] | Eh. Gunshot wound to the head. | 呃 头上的枪伤 |
[14:38] | Shot from behind. He was executed. | – 从后面射入 – 他是被处决的 |
[14:41] | Shooter used a hollow-point bullet. | 杀手用了中空子弹 |
[14:46] | Maximum damage to the body because it mushrooms upon impact. | 对身体造成最大伤害 因为它在撞击后的蘑菇云效应 |
[14:51] | But I sense somehow you haven’t told me the most interesting part. | 但我感觉你还没告诉我最精彩的部分 |
[14:55] | What if I could give you a name? | 要是我能给你一个名字呢? |
[14:56] | We already ID’d the vic. Not the vic, the perp. | – 我们已经知道死者的名字了 – 不是死者 而是疑犯 |
[15:00] | Okay, I’ll bite. | 好吧 我洗耳恭听 |
[15:02] | As you well know, criminals sometimes leave a calling card | 正如你知道的 罪犯有时会留下一点身份证明 |
[15:06] | as a means of taking credit for their handiwork. | 来表明这是他们所为 |
[15:08] | It’s not uncommon for a criminal to leave their signature on a crime scene, even unconsciously. | 凶手无意识地在犯罪现场 留下他们的签名并不少见 |
[15:13] | What if they left their signature on the vic? | 要是他们把自己的签名留在死者身上呢? |
[15:16] | Their actual signature. | 他们真正的签名 |
[15:40] | Hey, I was unable to extract any usable DNA | 嘿 我不能从Danny在犯罪现场的下水道 |
[15:43] | from that cigarette that Danny found in the drain at the crime scene. But… | 找到的烟头上提取到任何有用的DNA 不过… |
[15:47] | he did find an impression in the dust. | 他在尘土中发现了一个印记 |
[15:50] | It looks like it could have been a case sitting on top of that safe. | 看起来像是保险箱上放的一个东西 |
[15:54] | Possibly used to transport the circular saw our perp used. | 很可能是用来运送疑犯使用的圆锯 |
[15:58] | He also found a chunk of plaster next to the safe. | 他也发现保险箱旁边有一大块石膏 |
[16:01] | Could’ve dislodged from the saw. | 可能是从锯子里弄出来的 |
[16:03] | I processed it and found a little bitty piece of linen paper stuck to it. | 我检验过了 发现里面有一小片亚麻纸 |
[16:07] | – Money? – Yes. | – 钱? – 是的 |
[16:10] | Also had blood in the plaster, which does not belong to our vic. | 石膏里还有血 并不属于死者 |
[16:13] | Ran it through CODIS, but I didn’t get a hit. | 在CODIS里查了 但没有结果 |
[16:15] | So given what we know, we’re looking for someone | 所以基于我们知道的 我们在找一个 |
[16:18] | who used a heavy-duty power saw to dismember a body, but before they did that, | 用重型锯子肢解尸体的人 但他们这么做之前 |
[16:22] | they used it for something involving plaster, money and blood. | 他们用它来碰过带石膏 钱和血的东西 |
[16:26] | Sounds ridiculous, but it is Hell’s Kitchen. | 听起来很荒谬 但这就是地狱厨房 |
[16:28] | Maybe a few decades ago, but not anymore. | 也许几十年前是这样 但今非昔比了 |
[16:32] | Those four corners have been all but forgotten. It’s not even called Hell’s Kitchen anymore. | 这四个角已经完全被遗忘了 它甚至也不被叫做地狱厨房了 |
[16:36] | “Clinton” does have a nicer ring to it. | 克林顿区的确是个更好的名字 |
[16:39] | So why is the violence suddenly back? | 那暴行为什么又突然间逆袭了呢? |
[16:41] | Maybe it never really left. | 也许它从未离开过 |
[16:49] | Uh, yeah, sorry for the whole arm-waving thing; I was just really excited. | 呃 抱歉 整个扬手的事 我真的相当兴奋 |
[16:52] | I was able to reconstruct the signature that Sid found on the vic’s face. | 我得以重建了Sid在死者脸上发现的签名 |
[16:56] | You have a name? Names tend to be exact. | – 你找到名字了吗? – 确切地说 是找到了很多名字 |
[16:58] | I was able to reconstruct | 我得以重建了签名 |
[16:59] | the signature just enough to get ten names that match in the NYC database. | 并在纽约市的数据库里 找到了10个吻合的名字 |
[17:03] | – Any have a record? – A developer by the name of Dan Coleman. | – 有人有犯罪记录吗? – 一个名叫Dan Coleman的开发商 |
[17:07] | He’s got several harassment complaints lodged against him. | 他有几项针对他的骚扰投诉 |
[17:09] | What kind of harassment? | 什么样的骚扰? |
[17:10] | Uh, one claim from a lone holdout in an apartment on 54th near 10th. | 呃 一个在第10街附近第54条街上的 唯一坚持的钉子户 |
[17:15] | A guy claims that Dan and his goons broke pipes, | 一个男人声称Dan和他的手下破坏了管道 |
[17:18] | tampered with phone lines, cut his power, all in an attempt to get him to move out. | 电话线 并切断了电源 都是为了想让他搬走 |
[17:21] | – Just like Byrne’s shop. – Exactly. Okay, | – 就像Byrne的商店 – 完全正确 好的 |
[17:25] | now, if this is Hell’s Kitchen in 1970, | 如果这在1970年是地狱厨房 |
[17:28] | as it moves into 1975, ’80, | 随着它进入1975年 80年代 |
[17:30] | ’85 and so on, you’ll see the change. Anything that turns blue has been bought up, remodeled, | 80年代中期 乃至以后 你们能看出这改变 所有变蓝的地方都被买下 重新改造 |
[17:35] | torn down or rebuilt. Corporate America moves in. | – 拆掉或重建 – 美国大集团搬进来 |
[17:39] | And the older generations, like Byrne, who were born and raised there, | 而老一辈 像Byrne 他生于斯长于斯 |
[17:42] | are driven out because they can’t afford the soaring costs. Mm-hmm. | – 就要被赶走 因为付不起水涨船高的费用 – 嗯哼 |
[17:45] | The red “X” is Byrne’s shop. | 红色的”X”就是Byrne的商店 |
[17:47] | And the other X’s are places that have reported harassments from Coleman. | 而另外的X们就是投诉过Coleman的地方 |
[17:50] | Now, given Coleman’s record, it’s like he’s doing the same thing to Byrne. | 那鉴于Coleman的记录 看起来他对Byrne做了同样的事 |
[17:53] | Refusing to sell to a rich and powerful man like Coleman could put a big target on your back. | 拒绝卖给像Coleman这样一个有钱有势的人 会让自己树敌 |
[17:59] | Maybe he got tired of waiting. | 也许他厌倦了等待 |
[18:05] | What the heck is going on with the building on 48th? | 第48街上的建筑TMD的是怎么回事? |
[18:08] | All right, no problem. Don’t worry about it. | 好吧 不成问题 别担心了 |
[18:09] | I’ll send the inspector down in the morning. | 我早上会派检查员下去 |
[18:14] | – Thank you, Janessa. – Mm-hmm. | – 谢谢你 Janessa – 嗯哼 |
[18:19] | Little pleasure with your business? | 你的生意了无乐趣? |
[18:21] | – Your point? – Just that your line of morality seems a little blurry to me. | – 你什么意思? – 只是我觉得你的道德观有点模糊 |
[18:25] | Why don’t we talk about Michael Byrne. Who? | – 我们何不谈谈Michael Byrne – 谁? |
[18:28] | Maybe I should put this into language you understand. | 也许我该换个你能理解的说法 |
[18:31] | Little bodega near 51st and 10th? | 第51街和第10街间的小酒铺? |
[18:34] | Oh. That’s a property that I’ve wanted and made offers on for quite some time. | 哦 那是我一直想要 并一直在出价的一处房产 |
[18:39] | I’ve bought and rebuilt several buildings in that area. | 我在那区买进并重建了好几栋建筑 |
[18:42] | So you do know Michael Byrne? | 所以你认识Michael Byrne咯? |
[18:44] | Guess I’ve had a few interactions with him, yeah. | 我猜我是跟他打过几次交道 对 |
[18:47] | He won’t sell. Is that your signature, Mr. Coleman? | – 他不肯卖 – 那是你的签名吗 Coleman先生? |
[18:52] | “Dan Coleman INDUSTRIES” | Dan Coleman企业 |
[18:55] | Yeah. My company, my name. | 是的 我的公司 我的名字 |
[18:57] | You want to tell me… | 你想告诉我… |
[18:59] | why your signature wound up on a dead guy? | 为什么你的签名会出现在 一个死人身上吗? |
[19:02] | What? Michael Byrne was found murdered. | – 什么? – Michael Byrne被谋杀了 |
[19:05] | He was dismembered and dumped at the four corners of Hell’s Kitchen– | 他被肢解 并被弃尸在地狱厨房的四个角上 |
[19:09] | seems to be a territory you have a particular interest in. | 看起来像是你特别感兴趣的一个地区 |
[19:12] | Start talking. | 开始交代吧 |
[19:16] | I went to see him two days ago. | 我两天前去见过他 |
[19:27] | Don’t even think about it, Coleman. | 想都别想 Coleman |
[19:29] | How much you want, hmm? I told you before, this is my home, | – 你想要多少 嗯? – 我早就告诉过你 这是我家 |
[19:33] | I’m not leaving. | 我不会走的 |
[19:35] | Name your price, Byrne; you’ll be able to buy ten homes. | 开价吧 Byrne 你能买到十个家 |
[19:38] | – Think about your kids. – I am. | – 想想你的孩子们 – 我就是在想 |
[19:40] | There isn’t an amount you could offer that’d ever make me leave. | 你付再多钱 也不能让我离开 |
[19:44] | Oh, just take the money. | 哦 就拿着这钱吧 |
[19:48] | Get the hell off of my property! | 给我滚出我的地盘! |
[19:52] | You wanted to drive the man from his home. | 你想把这男人赶出自己的家 |
[19:54] | Wrong. I was offering him an escape. | 错 我是给他提供一个出口 |
[19:58] | Hopefully, his daughter doesn’t make the same mistake. | 希望他女儿不会犯同样的错 |
[20:01] | If she’s smart, she’ll sell. | 如果她够聪明 她就会卖 |
[20:03] | – Is that a threat? – Not at all. | – 那是威胁吗? – 完全不是 |
[20:05] | But Byrne is one tough son of a bitch, | 但Byrne很强硬 |
[20:08] | and he was very much alive when I left him. – | 我离开时 他可是活得好好的 |
[20:10] | Care to provide a DNA sample? | 介意提供一下DNA样本吗? |
[20:12] | You can talk to my lawyers. | 你可以去跟我的律师谈 |
[20:22] | Mac! | |
[20:24] | Over here. | 在这儿 |
[20:26] | Hey, thanks for meeting me. | 嘿 谢谢你来见我 |
[20:28] | I know you must be swamped, but, um, I was in your neck of the woods. | 我知道你一定忙得不可开交 可是 我就在你附近 |
[20:31] | – Eh, of course. – It’s, uh, it’s nice to get outside and get some sunshine. | 呃 当然 出来走走 晒晒太阳很不错 |
[20:42] | Mac Taylor, you’re an idiot. | Mac Taylor 你是个笨蛋 |
[20:44] | Why is that, exactly? | 干嘛这么说? |
[20:47] | ‘Cause I’m a catch, and you’re gonna lose me. | 因为我很抢手 你将会失去我 |
[20:52] | I should have called, I know. | 我知道 我该打电话的 |
[20:53] | Besides work and the fact that I’m not very good at this… | 除开工作 以及我并不擅长这个以外… |
[20:58] | Hey, it’s not about the phone call. | 嘿 不是打电话的事 |
[21:00] | I-If you’re not… ready for something | 如果你没有准备好某些事的话 |
[21:02] | or, um, work’s too busy or your life’s complicated or you’re scared, | 或者工作太忙 或者生活太复杂 或者你害怕 |
[21:08] | I get it. | 我懂的 |
[21:09] | I mean, I’m scared, too. | 我是说 我也害怕 |
[21:13] | Look, um, when your brother dies in the line of duty, | 听着 当你哥死在执勤时 |
[21:16] | the last guy you want to date is a cop. | 你最不想约会的就是警察 |
[21:20] | But I’m here and… | 可我在这儿 而且… |
[21:22] | we kissed, and I guess I just want to know if it felt right to you, too. | 我们接吻了 我猜我只是想知道 你是否也觉得我俩合适 |
[21:29] | It did. | 是的 |
[21:34] | Good. | 很好 |
[21:37] | So, how about I make it up to you. We’ll go out to dinner tonight. | 好吧 我补偿你怎么样 我们今晚出去共进晚餐 |
[21:41] | I know this amazing restaurant with this incredible chef. | 我知道有个很好的地方 有个很赞的厨师 |
[21:44] | Well, why don’t you just come by the… | 你何不直接过来… |
[21:47] | Oh! Cute. | 哦 好玩 |
[21:50] | You mean me. | 你是说我 |
[21:53] | – Uh, 9:00? – Sounds like a plan. | – 呃 那9点? – 听起来不错 |
[21:56] | All right, I’ll see you then. Okay. | – 好吧 到时候见 – 好 |
[22:11] | It’s not often we all gather for a ballistics report. | 我们齐聚一堂听弹道报告可不寻常 |
[22:14] | This murder is a lot bigger than we first thought. | 这次谋杀比我们想的要严重得多 |
[22:16] | You get a hit in IBIS? I did. I got seven hits. | – 你在IBIS查到了? – 是的 我查到7件吻合的 |
[22:19] | All unsolved, all in Hell’s Kitchen, all tied to the same gun used on Byrne. | 都是悬案 都发生在地狱厨房 所有都跟杀死Byrne那把枪有关 |
[22:22] | We got three murders, two attempted and two armed robberies where shots were fired. | 有三起谋杀 两起蓄意谋杀 两起开火过的持枪抢劫 |
[22:26] | Look into anyone repeatedly brought in for questioning. | 查查一直被询问的人 |
[22:28] | Will do, but the kicker is, Mac, | 好的 但重点是 Mac |
[22:30] | all the hits happened between 1971 and 1978. | 所有的枪案都发生在1971至1978年 |
[22:34] | Gun’s been quiet ever since. | 枪自那以后就销声匿迹了 |
[22:36] | Chopped up body, four corners, gun from the past. | 肢解的尸体 四个角 来自过去的枪 |
[22:40] | You know, I’ve always been curious. Why’s do they call this area Hell’s Kitchen? | 我一直很想知道 他们为什么叫那儿是地狱厨房? |
[22:43] | Well, the story goes, a veteran cop was watching a riot with his rookie partner who said, | 故事是这样的 有个带着新手搭档的老警察 在看暴动 菜鸟说 |
[22:49] | “his place is Hell itself.” To which the veteran replied, | “这地方简直就是地狱” 对此老警察回答说 |
[22:52] | “Hell is a mild climate compared to this. | “地狱比起这个都算是好的 |
[22:54] | This place is Hell’s kitchen.” | 这地方就是地狱厨房” |
[22:58] | Mob presence has been there since the early 1900s with the Gophers. | 20世纪初这里就有黑帮 各种地下势力 |
[23:01] | Owney “The Killer” Madden back in the ’30s. | 30年代有被称为”杀手”的Owney Madden |
[23:04] | You had Mickey Spillane in the ’60s. | 60年代有Mickey Spillane |
[23:06] | You got the Westies in the ’70s. Some of the ghosts are still there. | – 70年代有Westies帮 – 有些人依旧阴魂不散 |
[23:10] | You can bury a body, but you can’t bury the past. | 抹掉一个人容易 抹掉一段过去却不易 |
[23:13] | We could be looking at a guy who recently got out of jail. | 我们要找的人 可能是最近才从监狱里出来的 |
[23:16] | Yeah, and there’s a small portion of the old guard that’s still there. | 是啊 还有一小部分帮派的旧成员健在 |
[23:18] | Now, if they decide to take matters in their own hands… | 现在 如果他们决定要亲自动手… |
[23:21] | Exactly. Let’s look into some who’s out, who’s left. | 没错 咱们去查查那批旧成员 哪些被放出来了或者脱离组织了 |
[23:25] | So there hasn’t been a hit on this gun since 1978, | 这枪自从1978以后就没有用过 |
[23:28] | so it could be in anybody’s hands, from an old hood to Coleman. | 所以这枪可能在任何人的手里 从帮派里的老人到Coleman |
[23:31] | We still have Coleman on ice. Flack’s out interviewing complainants as we speak. | 凶手是Coleman的可能性还是挺大的 Flack出去见那些投诉过他的人了 |
[23:35] | Either way, my fear is somebody’s trying to make a statement | 不管怎样 我的担心是 有人想要以这样的形式来作出某种声明 |
[23:38] | and Byrne is just the beginning. | 而Byrne只是个开头罢了 |
[24:15] | One second, I’m walking to my car. | 前一秒 我正走向我的车 |
[24:16] | The next second, there’s an explosion and I’m on the ground. | 下一秒 爆炸发生 我躺在了地上 |
[24:19] | Thank God you’re okay. | 谢天谢地你没事 |
[24:20] | Unfortunately, we can’t say the same thing for the driver of the van. | 很不幸的是 货车司机就没我这么走运了 |
[24:25] | Fire department found this in the glove box. | 消防队在杂物箱里找到了这个 |
[24:28] | His name’s Alex Zorlov. He lives in Brooklyn. | 他的名字叫Alex Zorlov 住在布鲁克林 |
[24:30] | Works as a part-time driver for K & N. Did a criminal history check. | 是K & N的兼职司机 做了犯罪记录调查 |
[24:34] | Turns out he’s a full-time lackey for the Russian Mob. | 发现他是俄罗斯黑帮的全职马仔 |
[24:36] | – What were they delivering? – Cigarettes. | – 他们在送什么货? – 香烟 |
[24:45] | Any witnesses? Yeah, tons, but none of them are willing to speak. | – 有目击证人吗 – 有 一大帮子人 但没人愿意给口供 |
[24:49] | Bomb goes off in the middle of the afternoon and no one sees a thing. | 光天化日 炸弹当街爆炸 但是居然没有人看见点什么 |
[24:52] | Historically, the relationship between cops and this neighborhood has been tenuous, | 这个地区的警民关系向来就很疏远 |
[24:57] | to say the least. | 这么说还算是客气的了 |
[24:58] | You think this is connected to Byrne? Everything’s circumstantial at this point, | – 你觉得这事跟Byrne有关系? – 此时此刻一切都已经不重要了 |
[25:01] | but my gut says yes. | 但我的直觉告诉我 有关系 |
[25:58] | “MATCH FOUND” | (找到匹配对象) |
[26:02] | – Wait a second. No way. – What? | – 等等 这不可能 – 什么? |
[26:03] | This kid was outside the shop the day after the murder. | 谋杀发生的后一天 这个男孩就在店外面 |
[26:06] | A group of neighborhood kids were chirping, | 一群社区里的孩子在那儿叽叽喳喳的 |
[26:07] | saying they were going to get to Byrne’s killer before we did. | 说什么他们会比我们 更快找到杀了Byrne的人 |
[26:10] | That’s it? You guys ain’t gonna do nothing? | 就这样? 你们这些人什么都不打算做? |
[26:14] | Well, then, maybe if Kieran Reilly killed Zorlov, then Zorlov killed Byrne. | 好吧 也许是Kieran Reilly杀了Zorlov 而Zorlov杀了Byrne |
[26:18] | Yeah, but why does a driver for the Mob want to take out a Hell’s Kitchen shop owner? | 是的 但为什么一个黑帮的司机要干掉 一个”地狱厨房”的商店业主呢? |
[26:32] | Who’s winning? I’m going to go ahead and guess the other guy. | – 你觉得谁会赢? – 我会头也不回地猜是旁边那个家伙 |
[26:35] | Grab a stick if you want. | 想打的话就去拿根球杆 |
[26:36] | Ah, we’re good. You don’t look too surprised to see us here, though, huh? Why not? | 不用了 对于我们的到来 你貌似不太惊讶啊? 为什么不呢? |
[26:40] | Declan, where’s Kieran? No clue. | – Declan Kieran在哪儿? – 不知道 |
[26:43] | Come on. He works for you. | 得了吧 他给你打工的 |
[26:44] | You don’t keep track of your employees? He don’t want to show up to work, who am I to stop him? | – 你不给你的员工打卡吗 – 是他不想来上班 我又凭什么阻止他? |
[26:48] | I’m pretty sure they all know that if you want them at work, you’d make damn sure that they’re here. | 我很肯定他们都明白 如果你想让他们来上班 他们就是死也得死在这儿 |
[26:54] | You mind? | 介意让一下吗 |
[26:55] | Thought we were all getting along here, buddy. | 我以为咱们一直都相处地不错 老兄 |
[27:02] | How about Alex Zorlov? | 那么Alex Zorlov呢 |
[27:04] | You want to tell us about him? | 不跟我们说说他的事么? |
[27:06] | – I don’t know who that is. – Yeah, you do. | – 我不知道他是谁 – 不 你知道 |
[27:08] | Why’d you guys go after him? | 你们干嘛要跟踪他? |
[27:10] | You think he killed Byrne. | 你觉得是他杀了Byrne |
[27:12] | Why? | 为什么? |
[27:14] | Look, I told you everything I know. Stay, have a drink if you want. | 听着 我所知道的全都已经说了 如果你想喝一杯 就留下 |
[27:18] | If not, get the hell out of my bar. | 如果不想 赶紧滚出我的酒吧 |
[27:34] | Hey, you. You were right. | – 嗨 你好啊 – 你说的对 |
[27:36] | About? I’m an idiot. | – 关于? – 我是个笨蛋 |
[27:39] | I have to cancel dinner tonight. | 我不得不取消晚餐约会了 |
[27:42] | Is everything okay? Yeah, but my case just blew up. | – 你没事吧? – 没事 但是我的案子爆炸了 |
[27:46] | Literally. I need to be here. | 是真爆炸了 所以我得待在这儿 |
[27:48] | Hope this doesn’t put you out. Oh, no, don’t be silly. | – 希望不会让你太失望 – 哦 不会 别傻了 |
[27:51] | I was just going to whip something up when you got here. | 我本来打算等你到了以后现场操刀的 |
[27:53] | Um, we can do it another time. I’ll make it up to you. | – 那个…我们可以下次再找机会 – 我会补偿你的 |
[27:57] | I-I get it. Um, I-I really do. | 我明白的 真的 真的明白 |
[28:00] | Okay. I’ll call you later. | 好的 我晚点再打给你 |
[28:02] | I’m really sorry about this, Christine. | 我真的感到很抱歉 Christine |
[28:04] | Oh, okay. | 哦 没事 |
[28:05] | Get back to work. | 回去工作吧 |
[28:15] | Adam, you do know this is a smoke-free facility. | Adam 你知道这里是禁烟的吗 |
[28:18] | I wouldn’t dare to break the rules, boss. | 我可不是吃了熊心豹子胆 老大 |
[28:20] | So what’s this got to do with our case? | 所以这个跟我们的案子有什么关系? |
[28:22] | How much do you think a carton of cigarettes goes for in the city? | 你觉得一条香烟在城里能卖多少钱? |
[28:25] | Last I heard, about $130. | 上一次我听说的时候 大概是130块 |
[28:27] | Not cheap, so if you ain’t got the cash, you got to find a cheaper alternative. | 不便宜啊 所以如果你没有钱 你就会去找个便宜点的替代品 |
[28:31] | What do I got here? | 我手里拿的是什么? |
[28:32] | – Two packs of cigarettes. – Mm-hmm. | – 两包烟 – 没错 |
[28:34] | Now, when the fire department was putting out the delivery truck, | 当消防队给货车灭火的时候 |
[28:38] | the majority of the cargo got wet, and I noticed something. | 大部分的香烟都被弄湿了 然后我注意到了一件事 |
[28:44] | This is from a pack I bought downstairs. | 这根烟是我从楼下买来的 |
[28:48] | Nothing. | 什么也没有 |
[28:52] | This is a cigarette from the van. | 这根烟是货车里的 |
[28:58] | Three black lines. | 三条黑线 |
[29:01] | Cheap glue. | 廉价粘合剂 |
[29:02] | Zorlov was delivering counterfeit cigarettes. | Zorlov在送的是假烟 |
[29:04] | Exactly. One of the most lucrative rackets in New York. | 没错 纽约最有利可图的生意之一 |
[29:08] | More profitable than selling heroin or cocaine. | 比卖海洛因和可卡因赚的更多 |
[29:11] | You make fake cigarettes for 60 bucks a carton, you sell them to a local shop for $90. | 制作假烟的成本价是60块一条 然后你以90块一条卖给本地的商店 |
[29:15] | They turn around and sell them for $110. Impressive profit. | – 然后他们再以110块一条卖出 – 十分可观的利润 |
[29:18] | Product’s in high demand, you can sell it in the wide open and no one’s the wiser. | 需求量很大 你可以公开售卖却没有人注意到 |
[29:22] | Which is why the local shop owners like Byrne are so important. | 这就解释了为什么像Bryan那样的 本地商店业主是那么重要了 |
[29:25] | They sell the fakes. Without them, there’s no racket. | 他们卖假烟 没有了他们 财路就断了 |
[29:28] | What about the cigarette we found in the drain at the crime scene? | 在犯罪现场的下水道找到的烟蒂怎么样? |
[29:31] | Ran it. Also counterfeit, but it’s not a direct match to Zorlov’s truck. | 做过检测了 也是假烟 但和Zorlov货车里的那些并不完全匹配 |
[29:35] | Possibly a different supplier. | 可能来自另一个供应商 |
[29:36] | Similar unsavory elements like yak hair and an unregulated amount of tar. | 有类似的无味成分 比如牦牛绒和无固定份量的焦油 |
[29:41] | Used to stretch the tobacco. | 通常被用来卷烟草的 |
[29:43] | But Byrne’s cigarettes were legit. | 但是Byrne卖的香烟是合法的 |
[29:46] | So maybe this has nothing to do with property. | 所以这件事也许跟生意无关 |
[29:48] | And everything to do with territory. | 所有的一切只关乎于地盘 |
[29:55] | You nervous, Kieran? | 紧张吗 Kieran? |
[29:58] | I’d be. | 换了我 我肯定会 |
[29:59] | Don’t look at him. I want your eyes right here. | 别看他 我要你的眼睛看着这儿 |
[30:04] | We have your print on the bomb that killed Alex Zorlov. | 我们在杀了Alex Zorlov的炸弹上 找到了你的指纹 |
[30:07] | You do understand that when I say, | 你明白的 当我说 |
[30:09] | “We have your print,” it means that there is no “get out of jail free” card that works here. | “我们找到了你的指纹” 意思是说 就算你有免死金牌都不管用了 |
[30:13] | Your print on an explosive that killed a man is a nail in your coffin. | 你的指纹在一颗杀了人的炸弹上 这事儿就算是板上钉钉了 |
[30:16] | You killed Zorlov because you think he had something to do with Michael Byrne’s murder. | 你杀了Zorlov是因为你认为 他跟Michael Byrne的谋杀案有关 |
[30:21] | Look, Mr. Byrne was always good to me and my mom– always. | 听着 Byrne先生一直 都对我和我妈妈很好 一直都是 |
[30:26] | Sometimes, when she didn’t have the cash, he would let it slide just to help her out. | 有时候 当她没钱的时候 他会白送给我们就当是帮忙 |
[30:30] | Single mom, two jobs, three kids. Sometimes she needed help. | 单身母亲 两份工作 三个孩子 有时候她需要帮助 |
[30:33] | So you can think whatever you want about me or where I come from, | 所以无论你们如何看待我 或者我从哪里来 |
[30:38] | but I got a sense of loyalty. | 但我是一个忠诚的人 |
[30:40] | I was raised with the understanding | 我从小接受的教育就是 |
[30:41] | that you don’t go against someone unless they go against you or one of your own. | 人不犯我 我不犯人 人若犯我 我必犯人 |
[30:45] | So you killed a man based on some twisted sense of loyalty | 所以你杀了一个男人 只是基于一些 |
[30:48] | you had toward Byrne and your neighborhood. | 你对于Byrne和你的社区的扭曲的忠诚感 |
[30:51] | My world has laws and a code, just like yours. | 在我的世界里有法律和规矩 就如同你们的世界一样 |
[30:55] | Break it, and you’re done. Who helped you with the bombing? | – 坏了规矩 你就完蛋了 – 谁帮你做的炸弹? |
[30:58] | Declan Callahan and Fallon Green? | Declan Callahan和Fallon Green? |
[31:02] | No one. | 没有人 |
[31:17] | How’d you know Zorlov killed Byrne? People talk. | – 你怎么知道是Zorlov杀了Byrne的? – 人们都这么说 |
[31:21] | People talk about a lot of things. Doesn’t make it true. | – 人们说的事情多了去了 – 有人说并不代表就是真的 |
[31:23] | People I trust. | 是我信任的人说的 |
[31:26] | And did these trustworthy folk happen to mention why Zorlov killed Byrne? | 那么这些值得信任的人有没有碰巧提到 为什么Zorlov要杀了Byrne呢 |
[31:30] | Doesn’t matter. All that matters is he did it. | 无关紧要 唯一重要的就是事情是他干的 |
[31:34] | You hurt someone like that, expect to pay the price. | 当你如此伤害一个人时 你是要付出代价的 |
[31:38] | That’s funny. | 真是搞笑 |
[31:40] | I was just going to say the same thing to you. | 我想对你说的恰恰也是这句话 |
[31:50] | – Hey, Jo? – Yeah? | – 嗨 Jo? – 怎么说? |
[31:52] | Zorlov’s not our guy. | Zorlov不是我们要找的人 |
[31:54] | – Why do you think that? – Well, I was building a time line for his whereabouts around TOD. | – 你为什么这么想? |
[31:58] | Turns out he was in police custody. | 结果发现他当时在看守所 |
[32:00] | Reason why we didn’t notice it before is that the arresting report said he was booked three days ago. | 我们先前之所以没有注意到这点 是因为报告里只提到他是三天前被收押的 |
[32:05] | But it didn’t say when he was released. Exactly. He was released around 3:00 p.m. | – 却没有说他是什么时候被释放的 – 没错 他是在下午三点才被释放的 |
[32:09] | the day Byrne was found. There’s no way he’s our guy. | 就是Byrne被发现的那天 所以他不可能是我们要找的人 |
[32:12] | Which means… Kieran Reilly killed an innocent man. | – 也就是说… – Kieran Reilly杀了一个无辜的人 |
[32:15] | – Who planted that seed? – I think I can answer that. | – 是谁给他的假消息? – 我想这个问题我可以回答 |
[32:17] | Danny sifted through all the IBIS hits and compiled a list of people | Danny筛选了所有弹道系统里的枪击记录 然后给那些被问讯过的人 |
[32:20] | who were brought in for questioning. | 列了一份名单 |
[32:22] | And there was one name on the list that kept coming up again and again. | 名单上面有一个名字反复不断地出现 |
[32:26] | Declan Callahan. That’s not possible. | – 这不可能 |
[32:28] | As in Declan Callahan Sr. Kieran’s friend is Declan Jr. | 是老Declan Callahan Kieran的朋友是小Declan |
[32:32] | Where is his father now? | 他父亲现在在哪里? |
[32:33] | He died in prison, so I’m thinking that maybe his son inherited his gun. | 死在监狱里了 所以我在想也许是他儿子继承了他的枪 |
[32:37] | But why would Declan want Byrne dead? I’m not sure, but I did do a little bit more digging, | – 但Declan为什么会想要Byrne死呢 – 我也不知道 但是我确实做了点深入调查 |
[32:42] | and I found out that Declan was brought in on assault charges a month ago. | 我发现一个月前Declan被控袭击 |
[32:45] | An ex-employee named Sean Murphy claims that Declan assaulted him with none other than a circular saw. | 一位名叫Sean Murphy的前员工宣称 Declan袭击了他 用的正是一把圆锯 |
[33:11] | Do you think I’m stupid? Huh? | 你觉得我很蠢吗 |
[33:14] | Just how long you been stealing from me? Put it down there. | 你从我这儿偷钱有多久了? 把手放那儿 |
[33:22] | Murphy said that Declan’s buddies held down his arm while Declan cut through his cast with a saw. | Murphy说当Declan用锯子切断了他的石膏时 是Declan的兄弟们按住了他的胳膊 |
[33:28] | Declan got away with it? | Declan躲过了指控? |
[33:29] | Well, Murphy changed his story, so the D.A. dropped the case, | 后来Murphy改了口供 所以地方检察官就撤诉了 |
[33:32] | but maybe if some of that plaster got lodged in the saw, | 但如果有一部分石膏被卡在了锯子里 |
[33:35] | it came out at the crime scene, and that’s what Danny found. | 然后被带到了犯罪现场 也就是Danny发现的那个东西 |
[33:42] | So, that potentially puts the saw at the crime scene, | 所以 石膏可以潜在证明 锯子曾出现在犯罪现场 |
[33:45] | but not Declan. | 而不是Declan |
[33:46] | We’re gonna have to go at this from a different angle because if that is his father’s gun, | 我们得从另一个角度来思考这问题 因为如果这是他父亲的枪 |
[33:50] | he might not get rid of it. | 他有可能并没有把枪处理掉 |
[33:53] | No, no, that’s not possible. | 不 不 这不可能 |
[33:55] | Isn’t it, though? You know Declan’s cruelty. You’ve seen it firsthand. | 可不是吗 你是知道Declan有多残忍的 你曾经当场见识过 |
[33:58] | – The name Sean Murphy ring a bell? – Kid’s a liar. | – Sean Murphy这个名字有印象吗 – 那人是个骗子 |
[34:01] | You and I both know that isn’t true. | 你们俩都知道这不是真的 |
[34:03] | Listen, the only way you help yourself right now is if you tell us everything you know. | 听着 你现在唯一能自救的办法 就是告诉我们你所知道的一切 |
[34:07] | Admit it, Declan told you that Zorlov and the Russians killed Byrne. | 承认吧 Declan告诉你 是Zorlov和俄罗斯黑帮杀了Byrne的 |
[34:10] | No, but he wanted to get the killer just as much as I did. | 不是 他跟我一样想要抓到那个凶手 |
[34:13] | Declan carries his father’s gun, the same gun he used to kill Michael Byrne. | Declan带着他父亲的枪 也就是他用来杀害Michael Byrne的那把枪 |
[34:17] | Face it, Kieran, you got played. | 面对现实吧 Kieran 你被耍了 |
[34:19] | And now you’re stuck here with us while Declan lives the life of Riley down at his bar. | 正当你现在被困在这里时 Declan正在自己的酒吧过得悠哉悠哉 |
[34:26] | You said you’d never go against one of your own unless they went against you. | 你说过人若犯我 我必犯人的 |
[34:37] | Now’s your chance. | 现在你的机会来了 |
[34:57] | What the hell is he doing? | 他这是他妈的想干嘛? |
[34:59] | He’s backing out. | 他要退缩了 |
[35:03] | He’s not backing out. | 他不是在退缩 |
[35:11] | Hey, Declan. | 嗨 Declan |
[35:12] | Where’s everybody? Uh, it’s just me today. | – 其他人都上哪儿去了? – 今天就我一个人 |
[35:16] | What happened to you? I heard you got pinched. | 你出什么事了? 听说你被问话了 |
[35:18] | Anything violent happens in the neighborhood, they haul in an Irish guy. | 这个社区里有任何的暴力事件 他们瞄上的总是爱尔兰人 |
[35:21] | They threw me in a room, did the same dance, waste of time. | 他们把我扔进一个小房间 还是那老一套 浪费时间罢了 |
[35:25] | Who was it? Uh, some Mick. | – 是谁? – 呃 叫什么Mick的 |
[35:28] | Flick or Fleck. | 好像是Flick或者Fleck |
[35:29] | I think it was him and his little sidecar came in here looking for you the other day. | 我想那天来这儿找你的 就是他和他的手下 |
[35:34] | So, they knew about the truck bombing, and they just let you go? | 所以 他们已经知道了汽车炸弹的事了 然后他们就这么放了你了? |
[35:38] | I didn’t tell them nothing. They didn’t have anything to hold me. | 我什么也没说 他们也没有任何证据扣着我 |
[35:41] | Luck of the Irish, huh? | 幸运的爱尔兰人 对吧? |
[35:46] | How about a drink, Deco? | 咱们不如喝一杯吧 Deco? |
[35:54] | So, how did you know it was the Russian driver that killed Mr. Byrne? | 所以 你是怎么知道 是那个俄罗斯司机杀了Byrne先生的? |
[36:00] | Why? You don’t believe me? | 为什么这么问? 你不相信我? |
[36:02] | Of course I do. Just wondering is all. | 我当然信你 只是随便想想 |
[36:18] | Just doesn’t add up. | 只是没办法自圆其说 |
[36:20] | What would the Russians want with Hell’s Kitchen? | 为什么俄罗斯帮会想要”地狱厨房”呢 |
[36:22] | What is this, 20 questions? How the hell should I know? | 你这是干什么 非常6+1? 我他妈的怎么会知道? |
[36:24] | One thing’s for sure, they think they can come in here and mess with what’s left of us, | 有一件事可以肯定 他们以为可以过来 毁掉我们现在的一切 |
[36:28] | they got another thing coming. | 那他们就大错特错了 |
[36:31] | An te nach mbionn laidir ni follair do bheith glic. | |
[36:35] | -What’s that supposed to mean? -Is that Gaelic? What’s he saying? | – 这是什么意思? – 是盖尔语吗 他在说什么? |
[36:39] | Something about if you’re not strong, then you better be cunning. | 好像是说如果你不强大 那么你最好很狡猾 |
[36:44] | Trinity, | 三位一体 |
[36:45] | one continuous line knotted together, unbroken. | 一条不间断的线连结在一起 连绵不断 |
[36:49] | You said it was our past, present, and future wrapped together. | 你说这代表了我们的过去 现在 和将来 都要共进退 |
[36:52] | Our ties to our family, | 我们和家的关系 |
[36:55] | our neighborhood, each other. | 和我们的社区的关系 我们之间的关系 |
[36:59] | It was all a lie. | 全都是谎言 |
[37:02] | I want the truth. What the hell are you talking about? | – 我要知道真相 – 你他妈的这是在说什么? |
[37:04] | – Let go of me. – I want the truth! | – 放开我! – 告诉我真相! |
[37:07] | I want you to tell me you killed him. | 我要你告诉我是你杀了他 |
[37:10] | Gunfire! Gunfire! | 枪声!枪声! |
[37:13] | Declan! | |
[37:14] | Put the gun down! Now! Put it down! | 把枪放下! 马上! 放下枪! |
[37:36] | That was self-defense, and you know it. | 刚才那是自卫 你们都看见了 |
[37:38] | You’re right. But by shooting Kieran in the arm, you shot yourself in the foot. | 你说的没错 你射伤Kieran胳膊的同时 也是搬起石头砸了自己的脚 |
[37:42] | You used the same gun to shoot him that you used to kill Michael Byrne. | 你用杀害了Michael Byrne的那把枪 射伤了他 |
[37:45] | “Hoist by one’s own petard,” as my old man used to say. | “害人反而害己” 我爸以前老说这个 |
[37:49] | You should have known better than to carry that gun around. | 你应该知道如何才能更好地使用那把枪的 |
[37:52] | It was my father’s. What a nice tribute. | – 枪是我父亲的 – 多么有意义的物件啊 |
[37:55] | Carrying on the family name. You know, I’m a junior, too. | 传承着家族的名字 你知道吗 我也继承了父亲的名字 |
[37:59] | My dad was a cop. | 我爸以前是警察 |
[38:00] | Pretty hard not to want to emulate someone when you have their name. | 当你继承了他们的名字时 你很难不想办法让自己迎头赶上 |
[38:03] | I grew up learning to be proud of my name and where I came from. | 我从小所学到的就是为我的名字感到骄傲 为我的出身感到骄傲 |
[38:06] | Within those four corners, I was somebody because I was a Callahan. | 在那四个角之内 我是个人物 因为我是Callahan家的 |
[38:10] | My dad was a tough guy back when that used to mean something. | 我爸爸是个硬汉 旧时代的硬汉人物 |
[38:13] | He was respected. He was feared. | – 他受人尊敬 – 他令人畏惧 |
[38:15] | Maybe, but that fear kept people out, kept our identity intact. | 也许 但正是那畏惧才让人们不敢随意靠近 才让我们的身份完好无损 |
[38:19] | Now we’re nothing but a damn tourist attraction with condos and restaurants | 现在我们只是个该死的 有着公寓和饭店的旅游景点 |
[38:23] | and shops none of us can hardly afford. | 还有几乎没有人买得起的商店 |
[38:25] | And killing Byrne was the solution? He was there back in the day. | – 所以杀了Byrne就是解决办法? – 他是这里的老人了 |
[38:29] | I thought he’d be on my side. | 我以为他会站在我这边的 |
[38:31] | I’d offer protection to the guys who were left, make some money with a few rackets. | 我想给那些剩下的人提供一些保护 通过一些生财之道来赚点钱 |
[38:35] | Let me guess, counterfeit cigarettes? | 让我猜猜 是卖假烟吧? |
[38:37] | The Russian Mob starts selling in your territory, you want your cut. | 俄罗斯黑帮开始在你的地盘里卖假烟 你想要分成 |
[38:40] | Nah, I decided to start selling my own cigarettes. | 不 我决定开始卖我自己的烟 |
[38:45] | People respected Byrne’s opinion. | 人们很尊重Byrne的意见 |
[38:48] | I figured if I could get him on board, I could get the others, too. | 我想如果能让他跟我一条心 那其他人我也就能搞定了 |
[39:00] | Trouble in paradise? That’d be no business of yours, Declan. | – 天堂里居然也有烦恼? – 有也不关你的事 Declan |
[39:04] | I told you before, I don’t want your so-called protection, | 我告诉过你了 我不需要你那所谓的保护 |
[39:08] | and I’m not selling your little scam. | 我也不会卖你的假货的 |
[39:10] | – Now, listen to me when I tell you… – No, you listen to me. | – 现在 听我说 当我告诉你… – 不 你听我说 |
[39:13] | I’m not asking anymore. | 我不会再来问你了 |
[39:21] | You come in here offering me protection, | 你来这儿 说是要给我提供保护 |
[39:24] | but it seems like the only thing I need protection from is you. | 但是貌似我唯一需要提防的 就是你 |
[39:27] | You’re a piece of trash just like your father was. | 你就跟你父亲一样 是一块垃圾 |
[40:19] | Byrne’s death served a purpose. | Byrne的死起到了作用 |
[40:21] | You know, guys like you are a dime a dozen. | 像你这样的人比比皆是 |
[40:24] | You’re always preaching the same things about loyalty and brotherhood, | 你一直都在鼓吹什么忠诚啊 兄弟情啊 |
[40:28] | but you’re all brought down by the fact that you drop it in a heartbeat when you stand to gain. | 但关系到自己利益时 你就把这些抛到一边 原形毕露 |
[40:34] | You brutally murder Michael Byrne, | 你残忍地杀害了Michael Byrne |
[40:37] | a good man who did everything in his power to hold on to what was good about the past. | 一个尽自己所能来留住过往美好的好人 |
[40:44] | What a way to keep the neighborhood alive. | 你就是这么保护你的社区的啊 |
[41:03] | Detective. Good to see you again. | 警探 很高兴再次见到你 |
[41:05] | And you. How you holding up? | 我也是 你最近怎么样? |
[41:08] | Good. Okay. Store keeps me busy. | 很好 不错 店里的事让我一直很忙 |
[41:12] | I’m happy to see you’ve kept the place open. | 我很高兴见到你决定继续开这家店 |
[41:15] | I thought about selling it, | 我有想过卖掉的 |
[41:16] | but, um, | 但是 |
[41:18] | keeping it open keeps him around somehow. | 店开着 从某种程度上也就等于他还在 |
[41:21] | Hey, listen, if anybody bothers you, | 嗨 听着 如果有任何人来烦你 |
[41:23] | or starts messing with the store again, give me a call. | 或者又开始打这家店的主意 打电话给我 |
[41:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[41:31] | Take care. | 保重 |
[42:08] | I’m sorry about cancelling last night. | 我很抱歉昨晚取消了约会 |
[42:11] | It’s fine. No, it’s not. | – 没关系的 – 不 有关系 |
[42:13] | I have this problem about always letting work come first, and I… | 我有个问题 就是凡事都是工作优先 我… |
[42:17] | And I’ll get used to it. | 我会习惯这一点的 |
[42:23] | Have you eaten yet? Do you want me to make you something? | 你吃过饭了吗 想让我给你做点吃的吗 |
[42:26] | Well, I was thinking maybe we can make something together. | 我在想也许咱们能一起做点吃的 |
[42:32] | Okay. | 行啊 |
[42:34] | Come on. | 来吧 |