时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:26] | Think it could be a, like, a flash mob thing? | 那是在玩快闪么 |
[00:31] | I don’t know, but, listen, I’m talking about business, an investment opportunity for you. | 我不知道 但听好了我谈的是业务 给你提供投资机会 |
[00:36] | This right here, worth $60,000. | 就这个 价值6万呐 |
[00:41] | I like the sound of that. Well, the way I see it, you and I can have a beautiful future. | – 这价钱我喜欢 – 依我看 咱俩肯定能共创美好明天 |
[00:46] | Mr. Gorland? Darren Gorland? Yeah. | – Gorland先生 是Darren Gorland吗 – 我是 |
[00:50] | Your card was declined. | 您的卡被禁用了 |
[00:52] | You’ve been served. What? | – 传票已送达 – 什么 |
[01:55] | Stand back, gentlemen. Disposal crew came to empty the bins, | – 退后 先生们 – 清洁工来清理垃圾筒 |
[02:00] | found this. | 发现了这个 |
[02:02] | We started knocking on doors. | 我们正逐户调查 |
[02:07] | Hawkes, not a lot of blood. | Hawkes 血不算多啊 |
[02:09] | I know, which is inconsistent with the length and depth of this head wound. | 我知道 这和头部伤口的长度和深度不符 |
[02:16] | Produced a pretty significant blood pool. | 按理应该能流一大滩血 |
[02:18] | Tarp was used to transport the body after he bled out. | 在他血流干净后用油布包着转移尸体 |
[02:21] | Yeah. Body dump. | 对的 弃尸 |
[02:35] | List of names. | 一份名单 |
[02:40] | Process server I.D. Walter Danzig. | 传票投递员的工作证 Walter Danzig |
[02:43] | Process server? | 传票投递员? |
[02:45] | What’s with the referee uniform? | 为啥要穿裁判员的制服 |
[02:49] | Looks like the game he was calling ended in sudden death. | 貌似他负责的游戏是以猝死中止 |
[03:16] | * Out here in the fields * | |
[03:21] | * I fight for my meals * | |
[03:25] | * I get my back into my living * | |
[03:32] | * Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. * | |
[04:04] | Body temp is 88.3 degrees. | 肝温为摄氏31度 |
[04:07] | Puts TOD around seven hours ago. | 死亡时间应该在7小时前 |
[04:12] | Subconjunctive hemorrhaging. | 结膜出血 |
[04:14] | Probably caused by intracranial pressure from the head wound. | 可能是头部伤口引起颅内压升高造成 |
[04:20] | Okay, yeah, thank you. | 嗯 好的 谢谢 |
[04:23] | Walter’s employer says that he was one of their best. | Walter的雇主说他是名非常优秀的员工 |
[04:26] | Apparently tracking people down was like a game to him. | 显然跟踪找人对他来说就像玩一样简单 |
[04:29] | He liked to dress up, posing as delivery guys, plumbers, you name it. | 他喜欢化装 打扮成快递员啊 水管工啊 你说什么他都能干 |
[04:33] | He was creative. I’m guessing | 他的创新能力很强 |
[04:34] | some of his targets didn’t enjoy his artistic approach. | 我猜他的目标中有人不喜欢 这种艺术范儿的接近 |
[04:37] | And he served over 200 summons just last month. | 他上个月成功送达200张传票 |
[04:41] | That’s one hell of a suspect pool. | 一大票嫌疑人呐 |
[04:52] | * Climb down * | |
[04:56] | * From your window * | |
[05:00] | * Tonight * | |
[05:03] | * We lie as one… * | |
[05:28] | Okay. | 好了 |
[05:35] | Fingers tired from counting all that patent money? | 你现在不数数专利费啦 |
[05:37] | Right. | 对 |
[05:39] | Come on, Sid, you’re a millionaire inventor now. | 得了 Sid 你可是身家百万的发明家诶 |
[05:42] | Tell me you’ve indulged just a little. | 快说 你有放纵一下下吧 |
[05:44] | Well, last week, I’d always lusted after one of these and I finally did it. | 上周 我买了我一直渴望得到的东西 |
[05:48] | I bought a Dyson. | 我买了Dyson牌的 |
[05:51] | As in vacuum cleaner? | 真空吸尘器吗 |
[05:54] | A great vacuum cleaner. | 超好用的真空吸尘器 |
[05:56] | Oh, Sid. Wha… | – 咋了 |
[05:59] | You know, Jo, I- I-I made a list of all the things I want to buy, | 我跟你说 Jo 我把想买的都列好了 |
[06:03] | everything I could think of, | 能想到的我都列了 |
[06:06] | and it only came to $56,374.63. | 总共才56374块6毛3分 |
[06:12] | If I had it, I’d spend that much on bracelets. | 要是我有那么多钱 我肯定都花在手镯上了 |
[06:14] | My Lord. What are we looking at? | 上帝 我们在看什么 |
[06:17] | Oh, our victim is 36, | 哦 死者今年36岁 |
[06:20] | and has the hands of my grandfather. | 却有一双83岁的手 |
[06:23] | Ruptured extensor tendons in both thumbs, | 双手拇指的伸张肌腱断裂 |
[06:25] | virtually no cartilage left in the joints, | 关节处几乎没有软骨存在 |
[06:28] | and… | 而且还患有 |
[06:30] | onycholysis, | 甲松离 |
[06:32] | where the fingernails detach from the nail beds. | 就是指甲和甲床脱离 |
[06:35] | Whew. | 啧啧 |
[06:36] | Well, that could be caused from fungal infection, psoriasis… | 这一现象的造成原因 可能是霉菌感染 牛皮癣 |
[06:39] | No sign of either. Then what caused it? | – 没有患有这两种病的迹象 – 那是什么引起的呀 |
[06:42] | Technology. | 科技 |
[06:44] | There’s been an uptick in these types of injuries lately. | 最近这样的伤口出现呈上升趋势 |
[06:47] | Used to be you only saw this kind of trauma in older assembly line workers, | 以前这样的伤口都是在一些老式流水线上 作业的工人身上见到 |
[06:51] | people who do repetitive manual tasks for long hours. Now it’s mostly young folks. | 这些人重复手工作业数小时 现在大部分是年轻人有这样的伤 |
[06:56] | Some people use terms like “Blackberry thumb” or “Nintendinitis” | 有人用类似”拇指病” 或是”游戏病”这样的术语 |
[07:01] | to describe repetitive stress injuries, | 来描述这种机械性劳损 |
[07:03] | but I’ve never seen anything this severe. | 但我以前也没见过这么严重的病例 |
[07:07] | Well, he’s young, 36. | 他还年轻 才36岁 |
[07:09] | But he’s a process server, correct? Mm-hmm. | – 但他是传票投递员对吧 – 嗯嗯 |
[07:12] | But his thumbs suggest that in his spare time, | 但他的拇指显示空闲时 |
[07:16] | he was doing something else. | 他另有事做 |
[07:21] | Assorted contusions indicate some kind of struggle. | 多种挫伤显示发生过争斗 |
[07:25] | I found a fine, chalk-like powder inside the victim’s nose, in his ears, eyes. | 我在死者鼻子 眼睛和耳朵里 发现一种细滑的 像粉笔灰似的粉末 |
[07:31] | Almost like he was hit in the face with a handful of flour. | 就像他被少量面粉击中面部 |
[07:34] | Subdural hematoma shows that C.O.D. was blunt force trauma, | 硬脑膜下腔血肿显示死因是钝器外伤 |
[07:38] | but the head injury was rather strange. | 但是头部伤口很是奇怪 |
[07:45] | There are four puncture wounds in a line. | 这四处刺伤呈一条线排列 |
[07:49] | Wow, it suggests the weapon was a row of points | 这表明凶器上有一排一边是扁平刃的尖点 |
[07:53] | with a flat edge that runs the length of the wound. | 这样可以纵贯整条伤口 |
[07:56] | I scoured a list of common tools or implements that could cause that kind of wound, nothing matched. | 我搜索了一下可能会造成这种伤口的 常用工具 没有匹配对象 |
[08:02] | So our killer’s weapon is as unique as our victim. | 这么说凶器和死者一样 独一无二 Mac 我在油布上发现了胎面花纹 |
[09:06] | Unfortunately, it’s not a match to the soles of our vic’s shoes. | 不幸的是 这和死者鞋底花纹不符 |
[09:09] | (Evidence Reference#) Lifted heel. Full print with no distortion. | 脚跟抬起 鞋印没有变形 |
[09:12] | Not a very flexible sole. Probably a hiking or work boot. | 这鞋底不软 可能是徒步旅游鞋或工靴 |
[09:16] | Yeah, more than likely, left by the person who rolled the body up. | 很有可能是打包尸体的人留下的 |
[09:19] | Also found a void here in the tread, present in every step. | 在鞋印里还发现一块空白 每一步都有 |
[09:23] | Could be the trademark or logo of a particular brand of shoe. | 可能是某特殊品牌的鞋的商标或标志 |
[09:27] | Also found a gel-like substance in the tread pattern. | 在鞋印上还发现有�ㄠ�状物质 |
[09:29] | There’s nothing indicating where this tarp came from or where the victim was killed. | 再没有线索可以说明油布的来源 或是死者被害的地点 |
[09:35] | Missing grommet. Plastic’s thick. | 油布的扣眼不见了 塑料还挺厚实 |
[09:38] | Yeah, I was thinking, maybe, this was a, uh, drop sheet from a construction site. | 我在想 这是建筑工地上丢弃的油布 |
[09:41] | But there’s no traces of sawdust or stone powder, | 但布上也没有锯末或是石粉 |
[09:44] | anything like that. | 这一类的物质 |
[09:52] | Some kind of color staining here, demarcating some kind of border. | 这里好像染上什么色了 划出了边界 |
[09:58] | Heat, moisture and pressure can cause pigment transfer. | 热度 湿度和压强都会使涂料转移 |
[10:01] | And if we amplify the pigment, we may be able to recover some image detail. | 如果我们能增强这种涂料 也许就能复原一些图像细节 |
[10:04] | Try it. | 试一下 |
[10:06] | Because something other than Walter Danzig’s body was wrapped inside this tarp. | 因为除了Walter Danzig的尸体外 这块油布还包了其他东西 |
[10:45] | Very nice. | 非常好 |
[10:48] | All right… well, we need you to work some of your digital magic here, buddy. | 现在我们需要你运用 你非凡的数码技能 伙计 |
[10:53] | Okay, hold on a second. Almost there. | 好的 等一下 马上就成功了 |
[10:56] | Okay, put these back to normal colors so we can get a better idea | 好的 这些调回正常色彩 这样我们会更容易看出 |
[10:59] | of what the image originally was. Refocus. | 这幅图像原来是什么样子 重调焦距 |
[11:02] | Combine all three images. | 三幅图像合并 |
[11:05] | And… boom. | 然后 当啷 |
[11:11] | Looks like a… silhouette of a person. | 貌似是人物剪影 |
[11:17] | Question is… who is it? | 问题是 谁的剪影啊 |
[11:21] | Okay. Thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[11:24] | What’s wrong? | 出什么事了 |
[11:25] | The list of names we found on Walter Danzig’s body doesn’t match up with any of the people that | 我们在Walter Danzig尸体上发现的名字 |
[11:30] | his office said he was supposed to serve this week. | 均不是办公室要他在这周送达传票的对象 |
[11:33] | You find out what was in the victim’s hair? | 死者头发中你发现了什么 |
[11:37] | Glass. | 玻璃 |
[11:39] | I put it under a polarized light, found those horizontal striations. | 我在偏光显微镜下发现玻璃上有水平条纹 |
[11:43] | Tempered glass. Designed to break into tiny pieces. | 钢化玻璃 受力破坏就变成细小碎片 |
[11:47] | I also found a dark tint on one side. | 我还发现玻璃的一边是暗色的 |
[11:49] | Like a car window? Exactly. So what do you think | – 像是车窗 – 正是 |
[11:51] | we’re looking at, a carjacking gone wrong? | 你觉得是怎么回事 劫车出了岔子? |
[11:53] | C.O.D. and the method of the body dump doesn’t fit. | 死因和弃尸方式与劫车不符 |
[11:56] | The only way to be sure is to find that car. | 唯一的确定方法是找到那辆车 |
[12:03] | You ride? | 你骑车吗 |
[12:04] | Not unless they start making them with training wheels. | 除非是车厂开始产带有辅助轮的车 |
[12:07] | What do you see… here? Something I hope to never see my son wearing. | – 这里 你看到什么 – 我一辈子不想我儿子佩戴的玩意 |
[12:12] | Look right there in that area, what do you see? Nothing. | – 看这里 这块儿 看到啥了 – 什么都没看到 |
[12:15] | Uh, here. Hold on. | 这里 等一下 |
[12:19] | There. | 看这 |
[12:20] | That’s a picture or impression of a skull. | 这是一幅骷髅头的图像啊 |
[12:23] | Wow. That’s neat. I’m Southern, we still say “neat. “ | 帅呆了 我们南方人还是说帅呆了 |
[12:28] | Well, if we were out on the open road in the sun and everything, | 如果我们是在开阔的公路上 阳光一照 |
[12:30] | you know, you’d see it a lot more clearly. | 你会看得更清楚 |
[12:32] | It’s called “ghost on” paint. | 它被称为”幽灵”绘画 |
[12:35] | It’s made by creating a powder | 这种图画的绘制要靠一种粉末 |
[12:37] | that’s a mixture of mica encased in titanium oxide and an infrared pigment… | 这种粉末是包裹着氧化钛的云母 和一种红外线颜料的混合物 |
[12:42] | and it gives the paint this iridescent color. | 这赋予图画闪光的颜色 |
[12:45] | Now, this powder is what I pulled off the collar of Walter Danzig’s jacket. | 我在Walter Danzig外套的领子上 找到了这种粉末 |
[12:51] | Okay. Someone could have – grabbed our vic by the collar. – Right. | – 好的 有人揪住了死者的领子 – 对的 |
[12:55] | And these… | 还有这玩意 |
[12:56] | look like they could’ve caused the puncture wounds. | 看着像造成刺伤的成因 |
[12:58] | On the day that he died, | 在他被害的当天 |
[13:00] | Walter Danzig was delivering a summons to the owner of a motorcycle shop. | Walter Danzig在送一份传票 给一家摩托车行 |
[13:05] | And that motorcycle shop specializes in “ghost on” paint. | 这家摩托车行专攻”幽灵”绘画 |
[13:11] | Well, let’s go. | 好的 咱们走 |
[13:21] | What can I do for you ladies? Darren Gorland? | – 有什么可以效劳吗 女士们 – Darren Gorland吗 |
[13:24] | Yes, ma’am. I’m Detective Danville. | – 是的 – 我是Danville警探 |
[13:26] | This is Detective Messer. We don’t detail police bikes anymore. | – 这位是Messer警探 – 我们不卖警用摩托 |
[13:29] | We’re not customers. | 我们也不是消费者 |
[13:31] | We’re here to talk about what happened when you were served last night. | 我们来是想谈谈 昨晚在你收到传票时发生的事 |
[13:35] | Nothing happened. | 什么都没发生呀 |
[13:35] | Then how did Walter Danzig wind up with your paint all over his clothes? | 那为啥Walter Danzig死的时候衣服上 净是你们家的颜料呢 |
[13:41] | Who’s Walter Danzig? The man who served you. | – Walter Danzig是谁 – 给你送传票的 |
[13:44] | Well, what happened to him? Well, nothing, | – 他怎么了 – 没事呀 |
[13:45] | according to you. Right. | – 按照你的说法的话 – 好吧 |
[13:49] | So? | 那又如何 |
[13:50] | Look, you know what? If you want, I can recommend another shop that, | 跟你们讲 如果你们想的话 我可以推荐另一家店 |
[13:52] | you know, that uses the same kind of paint. | 你们明白的 用的颜料都一样 |
[13:55] | Darren, please don’t make this harder than it has to be. | Darren 请别让我们为难好吗 |
[13:59] | The guy could’ve just come in here and served me the papers. | 那家伙本可以来店里送传票 |
[14:02] | But dressing up like a waiter and doing a whole sting operation? | 但打扮得像个服务员做着捅人刀子的营生 |
[14:05] | Like I’m some deadbeat ducking the law? Come on. | 搞得我像是躲避法律的无赖一样 |
[14:09] | I mean, would you invest – after seeing that? | 你看到这一幕之后 你会投资吗 |
[14:11] | And Walter messed that up for you? | Walter把事给你搅黄了? |
[14:16] | I’m trying to grow my business. So I was gonna expand. | 我想让生意节节高升 所以我准备扩张 |
[14:19] | But to do that, I need investors. | 但要扩张的话就得需要投资商 |
[14:21] | Well, I had one. Until he ruined it for me. | 本来是找到一个的 然后他给搞砸了 |
[14:25] | I’d be furious. I’d want to ring his neck. | – 要我非气疯了不可 – 我会想扭断他的脖子 |
[14:28] | Maybe even bludgeon him to death with a spiked helmet. | 甚至会用尖刺头盔把他活活砸死 |
[14:31] | Like… that one right there. Whoa, whoa, whoa. | 就像那边摆着的那个 |
[14:34] | What? Walter Danzig was murdered. | – 你们说什么啊 – Walter Danzig被杀了 |
[14:37] | He’s dead, and you think I killed him? | 他死了 你们以为是我杀的? |
[14:41] | Darren, you already told us what Walter cost you. | Darren 你已经说了Walter给你造成的损失 |
[14:43] | You already told us how mad you were. Your paint was found on his jacket. | – 你也说了你有多气愤 – 他衣服上发现你的颜料 |
[14:47] | And those spikes just might match his head wound. Okay. Wait a minute. | – 那些尖钉也许和他头部的伤相符 – 等一下 |
[14:51] | Yeah… after he served me, | 在他给我送完传票后 |
[14:54] | I followed him outside the diner. | 我跟他到了餐厅外 |
[14:58] | I found him toking up inside his car. | 发现他在车里抽烟 |
[15:00] | I threw a trash can at his window. | 我拿一个垃圾桶砸向他的车窗 |
[15:02] | Wait! | 等一下 |
[15:05] | Get out! | 下车 |
[15:08] | Hey, hey… And I roughed him up a little. | – 喂喂 – 我就小小地打了他一下 |
[15:11] | ***** | 你干嘛啊 你干嘛啊 |
[15:12] | That’s it, ladies. | 就这样 女士们 |
[15:14] | Can you tell us where you were at 2:00 a. m. last night? | 你能说一下昨晚凌晨两点你在哪里吗 |
[15:16] | Asleep in bed. | 在床上睡觉 |
[15:17] | Someone can vouch for that? No. | – 有人能证明吗 – 没 |
[15:20] | I wasn’t just trying to get an investor… | 我不仅是试着拉投资 |
[15:21] | I was also trying to get laid. | 我也是试图爬上人家的床 |
[15:25] | 0 for two. | 结果人财两空 |
[15:33] | Unis found the car dumped by the East River. | 警员在东河那里发现这辆车 |
[15:35] | I ran the plates, got a hit to Walter Danzig. | 我查了车牌 车主是Walter Danzig |
[15:39] | No blood pool by the vehicle or in the front seat. | 车旁或是前座上没有血泊 |
[15:42] | So he wasn’t killed in the car. No. | – 这么说他不是死在车里 – 嗯 |
[15:49] | This broken glass fits what we found in Walter’s hair. | 碎玻璃与我们在Walter头发里发现的吻合 |
[16:04] | Lollersrlts Energy Powder Instant Recharge | (能量粉 快速复原) |
[16:12] | Uppers and downers. | 兴奋剂和镇定剂 |
[16:16] | Check these out. | 看这个 |
[16:19] | ******* | |
[16:20] | So this guy’s spending all his money on weed and video games. | 这家伙所有的钱都花在 大麻和电子游戏上了 |
[16:25] | And his time on something else. | 还花时间在其他事情上 |
[16:27] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[16:33] | Some kind of computer code. Yeah, but for what? | – 某种电脑代码 – 那是用来干嘛的 |
[16:42] | Missing grommet from the tarp. | 油布上不见的扣眼 |
[16:44] | Traces of blood in the trunk. | 后备箱有血迹 |
[16:47] | So the killer used Walter’s car to transport the body. | 凶手用Walter的车转移尸体 |
[16:50] | But from where? | 但从哪转移来的呢 |
[16:56] | You guys, spending all your time looking for hairs and fibers, | 你们花了那么长时间找头发和纤维 |
[16:59] | missed the one thing that tells us exactly where this car was when Walter died… | 却遗漏了一样可以说明在Walter被害时 车具体停在哪里的物证 |
[17:03] | his parking stub. Janus Convention Center. | – 他的停车票 – Janus会展中心 |
[17:44] | This place is a madhouse. And possibly our crime scene. | – 这地方和疯人院似的 – 还可能是犯罪现场呢 |
[17:50] | Is she your type? | 她是你喜欢的类型吗 |
[17:51] | I’ll tell you, these guys got it a lot better than the A/V kids when we were in high school. | 跟你讲 这些人比高中时 玩电视游戏的我们幸福多了 |
[17:56] | Yep. | 没错 |
[17:58] | Well, maybe one of them can teach you how to beat your wife at Halo. | 也许他们还能教你怎样 在”光晕”里打败你老婆 |
[18:02] | You think you can beat me on the boardwalk? I’ve done it before. I’ll do it again. | – 你以为你能在广场上把我撂倒 – 我已经打败过你了 我还能再打一次 |
[18:05] | Save it for the bedroom, you two. Check it out. | 你俩留着到卧室探讨吧 看 |
[18:10] | All right. That’s our guy. | 好的 那就是我们的死者 |
[18:13] | (Walter danzig) Look at those colors. It matches the silhouette. | 看海报上的颜色 同剪影相符 |
[18:17] | I’m thinking that poster was wrapped inside the tarp before his body. | 我想那张海报在裹尸体前卷在油布里面 |
[18:24] | Walter Danzig is a champion gamer? | Walter Danzig是冠军玩家? |
[18:28] | Was a champion. | 生前是冠军 |
[18:29] | Game over. | 游戏结束了 |
[18:45] | Wow. The awards for a video game tournament? | 哇 电子游戏锦标赛大奖? |
[18:48] | I had a perfect Sunday delivery in Paperboy… | 我花了一整个星期天玩Paperboy游戏 |
[18:51] | never got a trophy. | 也从来没得过什么奖 |
[18:53] | Guess video games have come a long way since then. | 我猜从那以后电子游戏有了巨大的改进 |
[18:56] | The event coordinators said that Walter organized this amateur Gears of War tournament. | 大赛协调员说Walter组织了 这次”战争之轮”业余锦标赛 |
[19:02] | The winner gets to play on the pro circuit. | 获胜者可以参与专业循环赛 |
[19:05] | That means we got to interview everybody that’s up on that stage. | 这意味着我们要约谈上舞台上的所有人 |
[19:08] | That girl’s peddling the same energy salts we found in Walter’s car. | 我们也在Walter车内发现 那个姑娘兜售的能量盐 |
[19:18] | Walter Danzig should really be the one handing out these awards, | Walter Danzig理应要到场颁奖 |
[19:21] | but he seems to be running late. So let’s get started. | 但他似乎是迟到了 那咱们就开始吧 |
[19:24] | While he may not be Top Gear, our runner up, Threepwood22, | 虽然他没有登顶 我们的亚军Threepwood22 |
[19:28] | aka Steve Blanton, | 即Steve Blanton |
[19:30] | a transit worker from right here in Brooklyn, | 布鲁克林的一名运输工人 |
[19:32] | still deserves a nice round of applause. Let’s hear it for him. | 大家仍应向他报以热烈掌声 掌声响起来 |
[19:36] | Congratulations, Steve. Second place. | 恭喜你 Steve 第二名 |
[19:40] | Okay… | 好的 |
[19:41] | He’s a four-time Diesel Punk world champ, | 他是四届Diesel Punk世界冠军 |
[19:44] | a two-time War Claw champ, and now first-time Top Gear… | 两届War Claw冠军 现在第一次成为战争之轮的冠军 |
[19:50] | MJDiesel! | |
[19:57] | Diesel! Diesel! Diesel! Diesel! | |
[20:01] | Diesel! Diesel! Diesel! | |
[20:04] | Diesel! | |
[20:16] | We need to talk to those guys. | 我们得和这俩人谈谈 |
[20:20] | Geez, you’d think this guy’s Mark Sanchez or something. | 哎 你一定觉得这家伙就像 Mark Sanchez这样的人吧(美国橄榄球明星) |
[20:23] | Except this guy wins championships. Ouch. | – 除非这家伙赢得冠军 – 嗷 |
[20:26] | Hurts because it’s true. What is this stuff anyway? | 真话真伤人心 这些玩意儿是什么 |
[20:30] | Ah, the only stuff you need to play all night long. | 玩通宵的时候需要的东西 |
[20:37] | Theanine, guarana, caffeine, ginkgo, and taurine… | 茶氨酸 瓜拉纳 咖啡因 银杏和牛磺酸 |
[20:40] | ’cause the dweebs think it does something, so they want to see it on the label. | 因为游戏宅觉得好用 所以他们想在标签上看到这些成分 |
[20:43] | Watch who you’re calling a dweeb. Back in the day, I ruled over Street Fighter 2. | 看看那些被你称为游戏宅的家伙吧 回到以前 我可是玩街霸2的老大 |
[20:47] | Oh. Is that right? From Playland all the way to the Chinatown Fair Arcade. | – 真的吗 – 从游戏场一直到中国城游乐厅 |
[20:52] | Oh, my God. I- I just, I just saw him last night. | 我的上帝 我昨晚还见过他 |
[20:56] | What time was that? U-Uh, 11:30. | – 什么时间 – 11点半 |
[21:00] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[21:01] | This is, this is just a lot to process. | 有很多事我要消化一下 |
[21:03] | So Walter organized this whole thing? Not the whole expo, just the Gears stuff, | – Walter组织了全部活动? – 不是整个博览会 就游戏这一块的活动 |
[21:07] | like the tournament, the LAN parties. | 像是游戏锦标赛 局域网派对啦 |
[21:10] | Uh, he chooses a group of the top amateurs to compete. | 他选择了一支业余高手的队伍参加竞赛 |
[21:13] | And you were invited? Yeah. I mean, I worked really hard. | – 邀请你了吗 – 邀请了 我非常努力 |
[21:18] | Walter valued that. | Walter很重视 |
[21:21] | He was a good guy. | 他是个好人 |
[21:24] | He even taught my son how to play. | 他还教我儿子怎样玩游戏 |
[21:25] | How old is your son? Seven. | – 你儿子多大 – 7岁 |
[21:28] | I know, Gears is a very violent game, but… | 我知道 战争之轮这游戏挺暴力 |
[21:32] | my son’s a tough kid and it’s something we can do together. | 我儿子不好管 这游戏能让我俩一起玩 |
[21:36] | So how long had you known Walter? | 你认识Walter多久了 |
[21:38] | Almost ten years. | 将近10年了 |
[21:40] | We met back on the Halo circuit, but then his thumbs blew out. | 我们是在”光晕”的循环赛里认识的 但那时他的拇指坏掉了 |
[21:43] | At this level it’s career ending. | 到这个程度 游戏生涯是得中止了 |
[21:45] | That’s why he got into reffing, organizing this tournament. | 所以他才投身裁判事业 组织游戏比赛 |
[21:48] | Anybody angry with Walter? Have you seen him… | 有人朝Walter发过火吗 你有见过他 |
[21:51] | arguing with anyone recently, perhaps? | 跟别人起过争执吗 |
[21:54] | I mean, Walter was the ref, | Walter是裁判 |
[21:56] | so, you know, people get disqualified or a call doesn’t go their way, | 所以你懂的 参赛者丧失比赛资格 或得到不如己意的判决 |
[22:00] | they get pissed. Anything in his personal life? | – 他们就会生气 – 他的个人生活怎么样 |
[22:03] | Personal life? This is it. | 个人生活? 这就是呀 |
[22:07] | We breathe this. | 我们呼吸的地方 |
[22:09] | In here, guys like Walt and I get to be famous. | 在这里 像Walter和我这样的人会出名 |
[22:13] | So, if I wanted to buy some of this stuff… Not on the market yet. | – 这么说要是我想买这种东西… – 不要在市场上买 |
[22:16] | Just, uh, demoing samples for promotion. | 都是宣传用的展示样品 |
[22:19] | Huh… Do you know… | 你认识这个人吗 |
[22:22] | this guy? Oh, yeah, it’s the ref. | 认识 是裁判 |
[22:24] | He was murdered last night. Found a bunch of this stuff in his car. | 他昨晚被人谋杀了 在他车里发现很多这个 |
[22:29] | That’s crazy. You have any idea why he’d have your energy salts? | – 太疯狂了 – 你知道为什么他那有你的能量盐吗 |
[22:33] | No, well, I mean, how much did he have? About 50 packets. | – 不知道 等下 他有多少包 – 大概50包吧 |
[22:39] | Look, I’ll check my inventory. | 我会去查一下我的存货单 |
[22:41] | But unless some kids filled their candy bags when I wasn’t looking, | 除非是有人在我没看到的情况下偷拿了 |
[22:44] | I’m sorry, I can’t help you. Thanks. | – 很抱歉 我帮不了你 – 谢谢 |
[22:47] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[22:58] | So that’s your type, huh? | 这就是你喜欢的类型哈 |
[23:00] | (Diesel punk) In all these banners, this guy’s holding a gun. | 所有的广告商 这家伙都拿着把枪 |
[23:03] | So how come our guy here doesn’t have one? | 这家伙怎么会不拿一把呢 |
[23:08] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[23:09] | Thinking somebody might have used it? | 你认为有人可能拿去用了吗 |
[23:11] | Well, those spikes of this scale… | 这种规格的尖钉 |
[23:13] | that could cause our victim’s wounds. Yeah. | – 可能会造成死者那样的伤口 – 对 |
[23:17] | Look at this. This rock here is broken. | 看这个 这块岩石碎了 |
[23:20] | That would indicate signs of a struggle. | 这表明此处有争斗的迹象 |
[23:22] | See any blood? No. | – 看到血迹没 – 没有 我是说除了人身牛头怪的血之外 |
[23:38] | Hey, I got something here. Looks like the real thing. | 我这有发现 像是真的人血 |
[23:45] | Looks like there’s more under these rocks. It’s going down. | 貌似这些岩石下还有更多血迹 流到下面去了 |
[23:48] | Got it? Yeah. | – 看到了 – 嗯 |
[23:54] | Now that’s real blood. | 现在找到真人血迹了 |
[23:57] | Boom. | 中了 |
[24:20] | Found a small amount of this clear gel. | 我找到了少量洁净凝胶 |
[24:23] | It’s similar to what I found in the boot print on the tarp. | 跟油布上的鞋印里发现的东西很相似 |
[24:27] | Gravitational drops here and here. | 这里和这里都有重力滴落 |
[24:29] | Could be relevant, or might have just been under there well before it happened. | 有可能与谋杀有关 也可能案发前就已经在了 |
[24:32] | Well, I think I’ve got a partial print here. | 我想我找到了一枚部分掌纹 |
[24:36] | Looks like the right angle for someone to have grabbed the weapon. | 这个角度看起来像一个人握着凶器 |
[24:39] | And then, kill shot. | 然后 给出致命一击 |
[24:48] | How does a person commit a murder in such a public place? | 一个人怎么做到在公共场合杀死另一个人? |
[24:52] | Flack confirmed with organizers that | Flack向组织者确认过了 |
[24:54] | Walter had full access to the convention center after hours to set up his space for the next day. | Walter有权在布置完会场后进入会议中心 |
[25:00] | I guess no one ever thinks it’s one of their own. | 我猜没人想到是他们自己人中的一个干的 |
[25:02] | You think the motive is related to video games? | 你觉得杀人动机会跟电子游戏有关吗? |
[25:05] | Well, they were definitely the most important thing to him. | 反正这肯定是对他来说最重要的事 |
[25:08] | Based on his hand injuries, | 根据他手上的伤痕 |
[25:10] | Walter was playing video games at least 35 hours a week. | Walter一周至少打35小时的电子游戏 |
[25:13] | That’s practically a full-time job. For some people it is. | – 这简直就是把打游戏当做了正业嘛 – 对有些人来说是的 |
[25:17] | The highest paid professional gamers make over $500,000 a year in tournament winnings and endorsements. | 收入最高的职业玩家一年 可以靠各种比赛挣超过50万 |
[25:23] | You know, when I was a kid, | 我小时候 |
[25:25] | I used to bring a bag full of quarters to the arcade | 曾经带着满满一袋硬币去游戏厅 |
[25:28] | and set up in front of the Asteroids machine for a whole Saturday. | 在小行星游戏机前消磨掉整个周六 |
[25:32] | Really? I would have never clocked you as a nerd. | 真的? 我想象不出来你游戏宅的样子 |
[25:36] | So, I took another look at the energy packets | 我又检查了一遍在Danzig车里发现的能量包 |
[25:38] | that we found in Danzig’s car and compared them to the ones that Flack took off the booth babe. | 跟Flack从游戏厅辣妹那里 收缴来的那些进行了对比 |
[25:42] | The what? Sorry, that’s what they call them, not me. | – 游戏厅啥? – 不好意思 其他人都这么叫 不是我发明的 |
[25:45] | All right, the packets that Flack found, | Flack发现的那些包装 |
[25:46] | they were factory sealed. The ones from Danzig’s car appeared to be opened, | 出厂时是密封的 但Danzig车里的那些曾经被打开过 |
[25:50] | and then someone used a lighter to reseal them. | 然后有人用打火机将它们重新封上 |
[25:54] | I analyzed the salts in the GCMS and found that | 我分析了化学物质中的盐类成分 |
[25:57] | the resealed packets had a lot more than taurine and caffeine in them. | 发现重新封过的包装里 含有更多的牛磺酸和咖啡因 |
[26:01] | 4- Methylephedrone | |
[26:02] | 4- Methylephedrone. | 甲基麻黄酮 |
[26:04] | Designer drug that just got added to the Controlled Substances Act. | 刚刚被列入药物控制条例的一种化合致幻药 |
[26:08] | Street name is MCAT or Drone. | 在坊间也叫做MCAT或者无人驾驶机 |
[26:10] | The trace that Sid found on the victim’s face and nose? | 你是说Sid在死者脸上和鼻子上 发现的痕迹? |
[26:13] | Sale for human consumption has been made illegal. | 卖给人类食用已被列为非法 |
[26:16] | But another way to get around that is to… Sell it as fertilizer for people’s gardens. | – 但是另一条不受法律限制的途径是… – 作为花园肥料出售 |
[26:20] | Exactly. So this drug makes the kids concentrate and focus better. | 没错 这种药可以让孩子们更好地集中精神 |
[26:23] | It makes them feel invincible. | 让他们觉得自己不可征服 |
[26:25] | Something that may be of interest to gamers looking to get an edge. | 这种东西的确事关玩家的利益 让他们有更好的状态 |
[26:29] | So, if this stuff is video game steroids, why did Walter have it? | 如果这玩意儿是电子游戏兴奋剂 为什么会在Walter手里? |
[26:32] | I mean, maybe he caught someone selling the drugs to a tournament player, | 也许他抓住了某个兜售药物给玩家的人 |
[26:36] | took the packets, and threatened to pull the plug? | 拿走了这些药 并威胁他要声张出去? |
[26:40] | And the seller could have killed him to keep it quiet. | 有可能就是卖家杀了他让他永远保持沉默 |
[26:43] | * Robotic, technotronic * | |
[26:50] | * Robotic-botic-botic * | |
[26:53] | * Ro-Ro-Ro-Ro-Ro-Ro-Ro-Robotic * | |
[26:56] | * R-R-R, ro-ro-ro-ro-ro-ro-ro-robotic * | |
[27:00] | * Technotronic, robotic… * | |
[27:08] | Stop! | 不许动! |
[27:10] | I’ll head her off! | 我去截住她! |
[27:13] | Exit | |
[27:18] | Out of the way. | 让开 |
[27:26] | ****** | |
[27:27] | Out of the way now! | 都给我让开 |
[27:35] | * Shake, shake, shake, shake, shake * | |
[27:38] | * Shake, shake, shake, shake, shake… * | |
[27:40] | Get out of the way. | 让开 |
[27:41] | * Shake, shake, shake, shake * | |
[27:45] | * Shake, shake, shake, shake, shake, shake… * | |
[27:48] | Stop, come on, enough! | 站住 够了! |
[27:50] | * Ro-Ro-Ro-Ro-R-R-R-Robotic… * | |
[27:53] | Where are you going, honey? | 你要去哪里 宝贝? |
[27:54] | * Robotic, technotronic. * | |
[28:09] | Hey there, need a tutorial? | 嗨 想让我教你玩吗? |
[28:14] | She’s got a date. Let’s go. | 她已经有约了 走吧 |
[28:30] | I’m disappointed, Vera. I really thought we had something. | 我很失望 Vera 我本以为我们之间有点什么的 |
[28:34] | Oh, well, we’ll always have Paris. So, how does it work? | – 哦是的 我们将永远拥有巴黎(电影”卡萨布兰卡”台词) – 它怎么运行的? |
[28:37] | What? Is there a code word or something? | – 什么? – 你是不是有一套密语什么的? |
[28:40] | Is it one blink for caffeine, two blinks for rocket fuel? | 是不是眨一下眼睛代表要咖啡因 眨两下代表火箭燃料? |
[28:42] | Look, I’m sorry that I ran, okay? That stuff wasn’t even illegal a month ago. | 我很抱歉我跑了 行了吧? 那玩意儿一个月前还是合法的 |
[28:47] | I was just trying to sell off what I had to break even. | 我只是想把我的存货卖完 不想收不回本 |
[28:50] | Your drugs were found in a murdered man’s car. | 我们在死者的车里找到了你卖的药 |
[28:52] | I told you I had nothing to do with that. But you also lied to me, | – 我告诉过你我跟这事无关 – 但你也对我撒谎了 |
[28:55] | when you told me you didn’t know how they got there. So that makes me a killer? | – 你跟我说你不知道那些东西是怎么到那里的 – 这样我就成凶手了? |
[28:59] | All you are right now is a liar and a drug dealer. You have the power to change that. | 你现在就是一个彻头彻尾的骗子和毒贩子 不过还来得及弥补 |
[29:03] | You can tell us the truth right now. | 你可以现在把真相告诉我们 |
[29:07] | The ref Walter… he found out that I was selling to some of the players in his tournament. | Walter裁判发现我在他的地盘卖药给玩家 |
[29:11] | You think I’m stupid and I don’t know what this is. I don’t know what you’re talking about. | – 你以为我傻到不知道这是什么吗? – 我不知道你在说什么 |
[29:14] | You don’t know what I’m talking about? You can’t come in here and sell this crap, okay? | 你不知道我在说什么? 你不许进来卖这些狗屁东西 听懂没? |
[29:17] | I know what this is, and I want to know who you sold it to. | 我知道这是什么 而且我想知道你都把它卖给了谁 |
[29:22] | I don’t know their names, I just know, I just know their Gear handles. | 我不知道他们的名字 我只知道他们在游戏里的名字 |
[29:27] | Fine, tell me their Gear handles. | 好 那就告诉我他们的游戏名字 |
[29:29] | One of the side effects of MCAT is it turns your fingertips blue. | 这种药的副作用之一 就是会把你的手指变成蓝色 |
[29:33] | I guess that he noticed it in one of the earlier rounds. | 我猜他是在前面的某轮比赛中发现的 |
[29:38] | After he was completely finished flipping out on me, | 他对我彻底发了通火之后 |
[29:41] | he told me that he wasn’t going to turn me in. | 跟我说他不会把我供出去 |
[29:43] | I just had to give him the Drone and a list of any Gear player who bought it. | 只要我把药给他 并且给他一份购买过这种药的玩家名单 |
[29:47] | But you gave him a list? Yeah. | – 你给他那份名单了吗? – 给了 |
[29:49] | And all the Drone I had on me, too. It’s half my supply, over $1,000. | 我还把当时身上所有的药都给了他 相当于我一半的存货 价值超过1000美金 |
[29:52] | And for no real guarantee that he wouldn’t turn you in at any moment. | 但他没有任何实质的保证不会出卖你 |
[29:57] | Too trusting’s always been my biggest flaw. | 我最大的缺点就是过于轻信 |
[29:59] | Which still leaves you with motive and no alibi. | 但你还是有充分的动机 并且缺乏不在场证明 |
[30:03] | Look, I didn’t kill him | 我没有杀他 |
[30:04] | because he didn’t care that I was selling performance enhancers. | 因为他不在乎我卖兴奋剂帮他们提高成绩 |
[30:08] | He cared that the players in his tournament were using the performance enhancers. | 他在乎的是参加比赛的玩家 使用了提高成绩的药品 |
[30:16] | You want my number? | 你是想要我的电话吗? |
[30:19] | Write down your friend’s handles. | 写下那些玩家的名字 |
[30:27] | Unless she borrowed a pair of shoes, | 除非她借了一双鞋子 |
[30:30] | I doubt that girl wears a size 12 work boot, like the prints from the tarp. | 否则我想女孩子应该不会穿 在油布上留下脚印的那种12码的工作靴 |
[30:34] | With how high passions run and a professional gaming career at stake, | Walter满腔热情 而且他的职业游戏生涯面临着风险 |
[30:37] | Walter would be under pressure to keep this tournament clean. | 他肯定会因为要保持比赛公正 而承受很大的压力 |
[30:41] | So, if our killer is a disgruntled gamer, | 如果凶手是一个作弊的玩家 |
[30:45] | we might be able to find prints on the controllers used in the tournament. | 我们就可能可以在 赛会的操控器上找到指纹 |
[30:48] | One that matches the palm print Lindsay found on the Diesel Punk statue. | 其中一个会和Lindsay在Diesel Punk雕像上面 找到的掌纹匹配 |
[30:53] | All right, so the handles Vera gave Walt correspond to the list of names we found on his body. | Vera给Walt的名单和我们在Walt尸体上 找到的那份是一致的 |
[30:58] | Of those gamers, three were knocked out in the first round, | 那些玩家里 三个已经在首轮出局了 |
[31:01] | one was disqualified, and two said Walt gave them the option of resigning to save face. | 一个不符合参赛资格 还有两个说Walt让他们自动退赛保存颜面 |
[31:06] | Sounds like six good motives. | 听起来有六个不错的动机 |
[31:16] | Hey, Mac, I think I may have found | Mac 我想我找到了 |
[31:18] | a connection between our crime scene and our dump site. | 犯罪现场和弃尸地点之间的关联 |
[31:22] | You mean other than the victim? | 你是说除了都是同一个死者? |
[31:23] | Yeah, well, the substance Danny found in the footprints | Danny在油布上的鞋印里面找到的物质 |
[31:27] | on the tarp was an epoxy paint, | 是一种环氧树脂颜料 |
[31:30] | and the substance he found at the crime scene was a polyurethane coating. | 而他在犯罪现场找到的物质 是一种聚氨基甲酸乙酯涂层 |
[31:35] | Both are used to coat metal surfaces to protect them from graffiti. | 这两种物质都是用来包裹金属表面 保护它们免受涂鸦损坏 |
[31:38] | So, our killer had a lot of contact with surfaces that were frequently graffitied. | 看来凶手会和经常被涂鸦的表面打交道 |
[31:43] | Maybe we’re looking for a tagger. Or a graffiti protection specialist. | – 我们要找的人也许是一名金属装置工 – 或是防涂鸦的专家 |
[31:46] | I’m moving him, but he’s not moving. I just put a grenade in your pants! | – 我让他动 但他不动 – 我在你裤子上放了一个手榴弹! |
[31:48] | He’s not moving! Come on! | – 他不动! – 拜托! |
[31:54] | How do I shoot? You press “X. ” “X”? | 我要怎么射击? – 按”X”键 |
[31:56] | Yeah. I’m hitting “X.” Watch me shoot you right in the face. | – 好的 我按了”X” – 看我怎么打中你的脸 |
[31:59] | ********* | |
[32:02] | Gentlemen… Come on, I-I move left, he goes right. | – 先生们… – 来吧 我往左移 他去了右边 |
[32:06] | That’s me. Oh. | – 那是我 – 哦 |
[32:08] | Solving murders one awesome kill at a time. | 一次一个完美的射击哦 |
[32:14] | What up? | 什么事? |
[32:17] | No? Okay, uh… | 不 好吧… |
[32:20] | This is what was found in the hard drive from the crime scene. | 这是我在现场找到的硬盘里发现的 |
[32:26] | It’s Gears of War 3, and it is awesome. | 这是战争之轮3 很赞 |
[32:29] | Stupid. | 很蠢 |
[32:30] | Well, maybe if you didn’t play sports so much as a teenager | 如果你十几岁的时候少做点运动 |
[32:33] | and played some video games, you’d be winning like me. | 多玩点电子游戏的话 你就会像我一样赢了 |
[32:38] | Oh, right, yeah, um, | 哦 对了 |
[32:39] | the hard drive that’s in this Xbox was actually the one that was used in the final round of the tournament. | 硬盘里的游戏其实是决赛最后一轮用到的 |
[32:44] | But the game, Gears of War, was rigged. | 但是这个游戏 战争之轮 被动过了手脚 |
[32:49] | Ah, that’s why you killed me. | 那就是为什么你杀了我 |
[32:54] | The computer coding found in the vic’s car… | 在死者车里发现的计算机代码 |
[32:56] | it’s a step by step guide on how to hack the game. | 是手把手教你如何黑掉一个游戏 |
[33:00] | Now, I tried using some of the coding | 现在 我试着用一些代码 |
[33:03] | to modify a regular Gears of War game, and… | 来更改正常的战争之轮游戏 |
[33:07] | I got this. | 我得到了这个 |
[33:08] | remote acces granted | |
[33:14] | See that box? It’s a target box. | 看到那个箱子了吗? 是一个目标箱 |
[33:16] | Every time my character fires into that box, | 每次我的人物朝那个箱子开火 |
[33:18] | it hits Danny’s character. | 就会击中Danny的人物 |
[33:20] | Now, this is a regular sized box. | 看 这是个正常大小的箱子 |
[33:22] | And this is a rigged box. This one player… | 这是个被篡改过的箱子 这个玩家… |
[33:26] | his character’s target box was 50% smaller than normal, | 他的角色的目标箱子比正常的小50% |
[33:29] | which made it really hard to get an actual hit. And his opponent’s… | 让射中目标变得非常困难 但是他的对手的箱子… |
[33:33] | well, they’re double the size. | 是原来的2倍大 |
[33:35] | So it’s twice as easy to hit them. | 所以要射中他容易了2倍 |
[33:38] | Someone was cheating. But why would Walter cheat? | – 有人在作弊 – 但是为什么Walter要作弊? |
[33:40] | I mean, that would ruin the integrity of his tournament. | 那样会毁掉比赛的声誉 |
[33:43] | Well, he had enough integrity to kick out the players who were using drugs. | 他很重视声誉 都踢掉了嗑药的玩家 |
[33:46] | Maybe Walter caught someone else cheating. | 也许Walter抓到了其他的作弊者 |
[33:48] | The codes that we found in his car were him trying to figure out how they did it. | 在他车里找到了代码 也许是因为他正在找是谁干的 |
[33:52] | Walter confronts the cheater, who decides to kill him to keep it quiet. | Walter当面质问了作弊者 那个人就决定杀了他灭口 |
[33:56] | So who was the cheater? The guy who won. | – 谁是作弊者? – 那名冠军 |
[33:59] | I cross-referenced the print on the statue with the print on the controllers | 我交叉对比了雕塑上的掌纹 |
[34:02] | used by each player in the tournament. | 和比赛中每个玩家都用过的操控器上的指纹 |
[34:07] | Mitch Johnson. | |
[34:09] | Anyway, that’s just how MJDiesel rolls, baby. | MJDiesel就是这么赢的 宝贝 |
[34:12] | You’re MJDiesel? | 你是MJDiesel? |
[34:14] | You’re looking at the one and only. | 如假包换 |
[34:16] | And if you want to look at him again, you’re going to have to look through bars. | 如果你想再次看到他 就得隔着铁窗了 |
[34:20] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[34:27] | The thing about being the king is you always need to protect your throne. | 要做王者就必须保护你自己的王位 |
[34:30] | You know, killing someone in a video game isn’t a crime. | 在电子游戏里杀人并不是犯罪 |
[34:34] | I can’t imagine how much time you had to put in to be champion of three different games. | 我无法想象你要花多少时间 才能赢3个不同的游戏 |
[34:38] | All that work, and then to find out someone else might be better than you? | 付出了那么多 然后发现 竟然有人可能比你更厉害? |
[34:42] | So good that he might beat you? No one beats MJDiesel. | – 厉害到可能会打败你? – 没有人能打败MJDiesel |
[34:45] | Not after you hacked the game. | 的确 你黑了游戏之后就没人了 |
[34:49] | Walter found out what you were up to, | Walter发现了你的勾当 |
[34:51] | threaten to ruin your credibility, take your trophy away. | 威胁你要毁了你的声誉 收回你的奖杯 |
[34:54] | So you made sure he wasn’t at the trophy ceremony. You think I killed Walter? | – 所以你要保证他不在颁奖现场 – 你认为是我杀了Walter? |
[34:59] | We found your palm prints on the Diesel Punk statue. | 我们在Diesel Punk的雕塑上 发现了你的掌纹 |
[35:02] | On the hands, right where the murder weapon was taken. | 在雕塑手上 正好是杀人凶器被拿走的地方 |
[35:05] | Because I’m the greatest Diesel Punk gamer of all time. | 因为我始终是Diesel Punk最伟大的玩家 |
[35:08] | Some fan asked me to pose for a picture with him. | 有个粉丝让我拗个造型跟他合影 |
[35:11] | You got a copy of that picture? To prove it? | 你有没有照片的复本来证明你的话? |
[35:15] | Look. You guys have this all wrong. | 听着 你们搞错了 |
[35:19] | Walter knew I was cheating all along. | Walter一直都知道我作弊 |
[35:21] | He’s the one who hacked the game for me. | 就是他帮我在游戏上动了手脚 |
[35:24] | All that coding? | 编了那些代码? |
[35:25] | There’s no way I could’ve done that stuff. | 我不可能做那些事 |
[35:28] | That’s all Walter. I-I only know how to work the controller. | 都是Walter做的 我只知道如何使用操纵器 |
[35:30] | I have no idea what’s inside that box. | 我不知道盒子里是什么 |
[35:32] | Why would he do that? He was trying to get his tournament sponsored. | – 他为什么要那么做? – 他想为他的比赛争取到赞助 |
[35:36] | Make it legit. | 让它变得正统 |
[35:37] | Instead of a launchpad for a professional career, | 与其经营一个职业生涯的发射台 |
[35:39] | Walter was trying to get his tournament on the pro circuit. | Walter宁愿让他的比赛步上职业巡回赛的道路 |
[35:43] | So… in order to attract any sponsors, | 所以…为了吸引赞助商 |
[35:46] | he needed a celebrity gamer. And that was you. | 他需要一个名人玩家 那就是你 |
[35:49] | There’s always younger and younger kids coming up. | 总有长江后浪推前浪 |
[35:52] | Born holding iPads and hopped up on ADD meds. | 他们可是玩着ipad长大 磕着兴奋剂的 |
[35:56] | We were just trying to hold onto the one thing we had, | 我们只是想坚持自己的事业 |
[35:59] | where we meant something. | 在那里我们才有价值 |
[36:02] | If I knew anything about his murder, I would tell you. | 如果我知道任何关于他被谋杀的事 我会告诉你们的 |
[36:14] | If Walter was involved in the cheating… | 如果Walter卷入了这次作弊事件 |
[36:19] | we might be looking for someone who got wise to his scheme. | 我们要找的人也许就是看穿他把戏的人 |
[36:22] | Who stood the most to lose? | 谁是损失最惨重的人? |
[36:24] | All the gamers who Mitch beat in the tournament. | Mitch在游戏里打败过的所有玩家 |
[36:26] | So we’re looking for a gamer in Mitch’s bracket, | 所以我们要找的是和Mitch交手过的玩家 |
[36:29] | who had access to the rigged Xbox. | 并且有机会得到被动过手脚的游戏机 |
[36:31] | Someone who wears a size 12 work boot, | 他穿12码的工作靴 |
[36:33] | tracking polyurethane and epoxy paint everywhere he went. | 把聚氨基甲酸乙酯和环氧树脂颜料 沾得到处都是 |
[36:37] | They put that stuff on every subway car that used to have heavy graffiti, | 人们将那些东西用在每一节地铁车厢上 来掩盖旧涂鸦 |
[36:40] | so if we just figure out… What? | – 所以如果我们找出… – 怎么了? |
[36:49] | What are you thinking? | 你想到了什么? |
[36:56] | Who stood the most to lose? | 谁是损失最惨重的人? |
[37:01] | Second place is the first loser. | 第二名就是最大的输家 |
[37:05] | When I was a kid, my dad used to take me to the carnival in the summer. | 我小的时候 有一年夏天爸爸带我去了嘉年华 |
[37:09] | I loved to do the milk bottle toss. | 我喜欢玩牛奶瓶投掷 |
[37:13] | But I never won. | 但我从来没赢过 |
[37:15] | When I was older, my dad explained to me that it was rigged. | 我长大后 爸爸告诉我那个游戏被动了手脚 |
[37:20] | That one of the bottles was weighted so it couldn’t fall over. | 其中一个牛奶瓶特别重 因此不会倒下 |
[37:23] | I was so mad. Then my dad told me that life wasn’t fair. | 我气死了 然后我爸爸告诉我 人生本来就是不公平的 |
[37:29] | But I didn’t accept that. | 但我不想接受这个事实 |
[37:31] | What’s your point here, Detective? | 你想说明什么 警探? |
[37:35] | Well, I can imagine how you must feel. | 我可以想象你的感觉 |
[37:38] | Something you spent so much time on, | 你花了那么多时间 |
[37:40] | you cared so much about. | 在一件你极其在乎的事上 |
[37:44] | The late nights, for nothing. | 熬夜 却一无所获 |
[37:46] | You hauled me off in handcuffs in front of my son. | 你在我儿子面前把我铐了起来 |
[37:50] | So, please, just tell me what it is you’re getting at. | 所以 请告诉我你们为什么要这样做 |
[38:02] | We found these boot prints on the tarp | 我们在裹着Walter尸体的油布上 |
[38:05] | that Walter’s body was wrapped in. | 找到了靴印 |
[38:10] | We also found boots | 同时我们在你的车库找到了 |
[38:12] | with the same gouge in the left tread in your garage. | 一模一样的左鞋底的半圆凿 |
[38:19] | We also found polyurethane coating in the prints on the tarp. | 我们还在油布上找到了 聚氨基甲酸乙酯的涂层 |
[38:25] | And epoxy paint at the crime scene. | 以及在犯罪现场找到了环氧树脂颜料 |
[38:27] | These are chemicals that you use every day as a transit worker. | 这些都是你作为一个运输工 每天要接触的东西 |
[38:31] | Steve… | |
[38:34] | Make this easy on yourself. | 坦白从宽 为了你自己 |
[38:35] | And your son. | 也为了你儿子 |
[38:43] | My whole life… | 我的一生… |
[38:45] | everyone’s always felt sorry for me. | 所有人都替我觉得悲哀 |
[38:50] | Last to get promoted, first to get laid off. | 我总是最后一个升职 第一个被炒鱿鱼 |
[38:55] | Then I started playing Gears, and… | 然后我开始玩战争之轮 |
[38:58] | for one time in my life, I was the best at something, I was someone other people wanted to be. | 我人生中第一次做成功了一件事 我成了别人的偶像 |
[39:02] | I was cool in my son’s eyes. | 我在儿子眼里成了很酷的老爸 |
[39:05] | All of a sudden, winning that tournament became the most important thing in the world. | 忽然间 赢得比赛 就成了我人生中最重要的事 |
[39:09] | Then you found out the game was rigged. | 然后你发现游戏里有猫腻 |
[39:11] | I knew that there was something weird about that game. | 我就知道游戏里有什么地方不对劲 |
[39:17] | When everyone cleared out, | 当所有人都离开了 |
[39:18] | I went and played on the console that they used in the final round. | 我在操纵台上玩了决赛里用到的游戏 |
[39:21] | It was obvious. | 很明显 |
[39:22] | Hey, Steve, man, where you at? You called to confront Walter. | – 嘿 Steve 伙计 你在哪里? – 你和Walter当面对峙 |
[39:26] | Hey, man. | 嘿 伙计 |
[39:28] | You shouldn’t be hanging around here after it’s closed. I know what you did. | – 你不该在关门之后还逗留在这里的 – 我知道你做的好事了 |
[39:33] | Did you take apart my consoles? Just the one. The one you rigged. | – 你拆了我的操纵台? – 就一台 就是你动了手脚的那台 |
[39:38] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[39:39] | I found the hacked game, Walter. | 我找到了作弊的游戏 Walter |
[39:42] | I trusted you, we all trusted you! Listen… | – 我那么相信你 我们都那么相信你! – 听我说… |
[39:45] | We can work something out. | 我们可以和平解决此事 |
[39:47] | Work what out? It’s over. | 解决什么? 都结束了 |
[39:50] | I didn’t want to start a fight. | 我不想打架 |
[39:53] | Steve, no, give me it! | Steve 不 把它给我! |
[40:14] | After everything happened, | 事后 |
[40:16] | I… couldn’t stop thinking about my son and about my ex-wife, | 我不断地想起我儿子和前妻 |
[40:19] | trying to explain to him why he wasn’t going to see his father anymore, | 试图向他解释为什么他再也见不到爸爸了 |
[40:21] | so I panicked. | 我就害怕了 |
[40:23] | What’d you do with the weapon? | 你怎么处理了凶器? |
[40:26] | Tossed it. | 扔了 |
[40:27] | I’m sure everyone says this to you, and it doesn’t matter, | 我知道每个人都会这样说 并且说了也无济于事 |
[40:30] | but I never meant to kill him. | 但是我真的不是有意要杀了他 |
[40:32] | I… I-I know that life isn’t fair, I get that, I get… | 我…我知道人生是不公平的 我知道 我… |
[40:35] | My wife left me, and I only see my kid once a week. | 我妻子离开了我 我只能一周见到儿子一次 |
[40:39] | But video games are supposed to be fair. | 但是电子游戏应该是公平的啊 |
[40:42] | The best player wins. | 强者为王 |
[40:54] | If you’re searching for fairness, | 如果你想找寻公平 |
[40:56] | you’re focused on the wrong things, Steve. | 你就找错地方了 Steve |
[40:59] | You have a son. | 你是有儿子的人 |
[41:02] | Who’s going to grow up without his father. | 但他却要在没有父亲的情况下长大 |
[41:06] | How is that fair? | 那公平吗? |
[41:20] | Some unis fished it out of the dumpster before the trash went out. | 有几个大学生在垃圾桶被清理之前找出了它 |
[41:23] | Come on, did you rig this game again? | 不是吧 你是不是又对游戏动了手脚? |
[41:29] | Let’s go play a game. | 我们也去玩一盘吧 |
[41:32] | Come on. Asteroids has to translate. | 来嘛 小行星得证明下自己哦 |
[41:37] | Oh, come on, man. Don’t be a sore loser. | 得了吧 伙计 别做个恼羞成怒的失败者 |
[41:42] | I’m owning you right now. | 你现在可是我的了 |
[41:45] | Hey, Mac. | 嘿 Mac |
[41:47] | Listen, why don’t you pull up a chair and challenge the champ, okay? | 要不你拿张椅子来坐下挑战下王者? |
[41:51] | Now, look. I just want to warn you, this is not like the old-school games. | 不 我只是想警告你 这可不是老掉牙的校园游戏 |
[41:54] | Grab this. See these little buttons here? Press those. It’s not like in the olden days, | 拿着这个 看到这些小的按键了吗? 按它们 |
[41:57] | with the black and white screen and the little ball, | 这可跟过去黑白屏的球类游戏 或者Pac-Man夫人不一样 – 哦 没那么简单 – 哦 喂! |
[41:59] | or Ms. Pac-Man… Oh, not so easy there, huh? | |
[42:01] | ***** | |
[42:02] | Oh, hey! | |
[42:06] | Billy the Kid over here. Okay. | Billy那小子在那儿 好的 |
[42:09] | Come on, Mac. Try to come after me. | 来吧 Mac 跟上我 |
[42:12] | It’s okay, little buddy. It’s all right. Yeah. | 没事的 小家伙 没事的 好 |
[42:16] | Mac, what is it? How come you’re so good at everything? | Mac 你搞什么? 为什么你做什么事都那么在行? |
[42:18] | Give me one of those. | 给我一个 |
[42:20] | What? All right. | 什么? 好吧 |
[42:21] | Let’s see what you got. Watch out. | – 让我们瞧瞧你的本事 – 小心点 |
[42:23] | Coming after you. | 跟上你了 |
[42:25] | Oh, who’s shooting me? That would be me. | – 谁射了我? – 是我 |
[42:29] | What? | 什么? |
[42:31] | I got you. You’re like a sniper, where are you? | – 抓住你了 – 你像个狙击手 你在哪里? |
[42:34] | Coming to get you. Watch this, Adam. | – 要去抓你了 – 小心 Adam |
[42:38] | That’s really gonna leave a mark. | 这真是历史性的一刻 |
[42:42] | ******** | 今晚真是兴奋啊 |