时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:27] | ******** | 3511 研究图书馆 |
[02:34] | 1818 Myrtle Avenue. | Myrtle大街1818号 |
[02:37] | Possible homicide. | 可能发生了谋杀案 |
[03:12] | Detective. Followed a blood trail to some cans down the street. | 警探 我跟着血迹顺这条街搜过去 |
[03:15] | Found her other shoe and a wallet. | 在垃圾桶里发现了鞋和钱包 |
[03:23] | Lana Gregory. 1818 Myrtle Street. | Lana Gregory Myrtle大街1818号 |
[03:32] | She was almost home. | 就差几步就到家了 |
[03:39] | All units, be advised, a member of the service is reporting a 10-24. | 所有人员请注意 有警员报告一起凶杀案 |
[03:44] | Female victim of a homicide, in front of 1818 Myrtle. | 死者为女性 地址Myrtle大街1818号 |
[03:47] | Units responding, come in to Central. | 接警人员 请回复控制中心 |
[03:59] | Jo, Mac. I received an odd photo on my phone tonight. | Jo 我是Mac 我今晚手机收到张奇怪的照片 |
[04:04] | What? Describe it. | 你说什么? 具体描述一下 |
[04:10] | Yeah. It’s the same one. | 是同一张 |
[04:14] | I think I know why the photo was sent to us. | 我知道为什么把照片发给我们了 |
[04:18] | The victim is one of our lab techs. | 死者是实验室的工作人员 |
[04:46] | csi ny season 8 episode 14 | |
[04:54] | *Out here in the fields ?* | |
[04:59] | *I fight for my meals ?* | |
[05:03] | *I get my back into my living * | |
[05:10] | *Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.* | |
[05:36] | She was posed to match the original crime scene. | 她被摆成和旧案里一样的姿势 |
[05:39] | There’s one shoe on the bottom step; one missing; the way her hair’s draped; coat open. | 最底层台阶上有只鞋 另一只不见了 头发散开的样子 还有外套敞开 |
[05:43] | Killer paid attention to detail. | 凶手很注重细节 |
[05:47] | Could it have something to do with the lab, or did she have a connection to the original victim, Lana Gregory? | 这和实验室有关系吗 还是她和旧案里的死者Lana Gregory有什么关联? |
[05:52] | I don’t know. Hopefully, we’ll get some answers once Adam tracks down the phone that sent this photo. | 不知道 希望Adam找出发照片的手机后 能得到答案 |
[05:58] | I got unis canvassing the area for witnesses. | 我派了警员在附近寻找目击者 |
[06:01] | And I found these in a Dumpster down the street. | 在街那边的垃圾桶里发现了这只鞋 |
[06:04] | Just like the original crime scene. | 和之前的案子完全一样 |
[06:05] | So far everything seems to mirror the 1957 murder. | 现在为止所有的细节都和 1957年的谋杀案如出一辙 |
[06:09] | Female vic in her 20s. | 20多岁的女性死者 |
[06:10] | 1818 Myrtle’s the exact same location. | Myrtle大街1818号 一样的地址 |
[06:13] | Same time of night. It even snowed today. | 同样是深夜时分 而且今天也下雪了 |
[06:15] | And the three stab wounds to the abdomen. | 还有腹部的3处刺伤 |
[06:17] | So, are we looking at some kind of bizarre copycat killer 55 years later? | 这么说我们是55年后遇到了 诡异的模仿杀人犯? |
[06:21] | I don’t think so. | 我看不是 |
[06:23] | Copycats like to benefit from the notoriety of the original killer. | 模仿罪犯通常都想从之前凶手的恶名中获利 |
[06:26] | And in this case, it was the victim, Lana Gregory, who had all the press back then. | 但那个案子里 有名的是死者Lana Gregory 是当时媒体的焦点 |
[06:30] | You know how long this place has been vacant? | 你知道这地方有多久没人住了吗? |
[06:32] | About nine months. We’re running down the property manager now. | 大概9个月了 我们正在找物管 |
[06:35] | Jessica Drake. Her crime lab I.D. | Jessica Drake 她的实验室证件 |
[06:39] | I didn’t recognize her until I saw her eyes. | 我仔细看她的眼睛才认出了她 |
[06:42] | One blue, one brown. | 一只蓝色 一只棕色 |
[06:45] | Is there any reason why somebody would want you two to be the first to know that she was dead? | 会有人特意让你俩最先知道她被害吗? |
[06:49] | We had very little contact with her. She was a grade-one lab tech- thank you- worked on the night shift mostly, | 我们和她接触不多 她是初级工作人员 谢谢 通常上晚班 |
[06:55] | did entry-level grunt work, like washing test tubes and ordering supplies, things like that. | 做的都是入门的打杂工作 洗试管 买试剂 这一类的工作 |
[07:00] | Still, it’s a pretty ballsy move to send that photo to your private phones. | 不管怎样 照片发到你们私人的手机里 胆子可不小 |
[07:03] | Well, they got what they wanted- our attention. | 他们显然达到目的了 引起了足够的重视 |
[07:06] | There’s a big difference between the original crime and this one. | 之前那起案子和这起有明显不同 |
[07:09] | The first went unsolved; this time… | 那次是悬案 而这次… |
[07:12] | we’re gonna find the killer. | 我们会找出凶手 |
[07:14] | Detective Taylor, do you have any leads? | Taylor警探 你们有线索了吗? |
[07:16] | Detective, do we have a copycat killer on the loose? | 警探 我们在找的是不是模仿杀人犯? |
[07:31] | Base of a wineglass? | 葡萄酒杯的底座? |
[07:36] | Hey, Doc, what do we got, buddy? | 医生 情况如何? |
[07:37] | Junior lab tech Jessica Drake. Time of death: approximately two hours ago. | 实验室初级职员Jessica Drake 死亡时间大概是2小时前 |
[07:42] | Cause of death: exsanguination. | 死因是失血过多 |
[07:49] | You all right, babe? | 你还好吗 亲爱的? |
[07:50] | Yeah. I met her parents once. They came by the lab. | 我没事 我见过她的父母 他们来过实验室 |
[07:56] | I remember the delight in their eyes. | 我还记得他们眼中的喜悦 |
[07:59] | They were so proud of her. | 他们为她深感自豪 |
[08:02] | All right, cuts and lacerations on her face suggest a struggle, | 脸上的伤痕说明死前有过挣扎 |
[08:04] | but there’s no blood spatter or blood drops around the body, huh? | 但尸体周围没有溅出或滴下的血迹 对吧? |
[08:07] | No drag marks, so it looks like it wasn’t a body dump, | 没有拖拽痕迹 不像是弃尸于此 |
[08:10] | which confirms that the attack took place right here. | 再次证明了案发现场就是这里 |
[08:12] | Yeah, and there’s no blood with directionality heading away from the scene, which tells us that our killer wasn’t bleeding. | 没错 也没有离开现场方向的血迹 说明凶手没有受伤流血 |
[08:17] | Looks like there’s only two sets of footprints around the body, | 看来尸体周围只有2组鞋印 |
[08:20] | and neither one of them is a match to Jessica’s shoes. | 和Jessica的鞋子都不吻合 |
[08:22] | These footprints up here on this landing are just mine and Mac’s. | 这个平台上的鞋印是Mac和我的 |
[08:26] | We didn’t let anybody else up here. | 我们没有让别人上来过 |
[08:28] | So contrary to what we see on our victim’s body, there’s no evidence of a struggle… | 所以和尸体上看到的相反 现场没有挣扎痕迹… |
[08:33] | – or even that our killer was here? – No. | – 甚至没有凶手的踪影? – 没错 |
[08:35] | So it must have started snowing after she was murdered. | 所以肯定是谋杀案发生后才下雪 |
[08:38] | Concealed the blood spatter and compromised the evidence. | 盖住了血迹和其他证据 |
[08:41] | Mother Nature as an accomplice. | 天灾人祸一起来啊 |
[08:42] | – Yeah, we don’t got diddly. – Maybe… | – 对啊 这姑娘就不幸地死了 – 也许… |
[08:50] | The snow is powdery. | 这雪还是粉末状的 |
[08:53] | That’s good. And it was cold all day, right? | 很好 而且今天一直很冷 对吧? |
[08:56] | In Montana, when you’re shoveling your driveway, the easiest layer to remove is always the fresh, powdery snow. | 在蒙大拿 清理积雪的车道时 新落下的粉末状雪最易清扫 |
[09:00] | Underneath, there’s a hard layer of ice, the slush that froze when the temperature dropped. | 而下面 有层很硬的冰 气温下降后泥水结冰形成 |
[09:05] | So you could sometimes make out your tire tracks. | 所以有时还能看到轮胎印记 |
[09:07] | So you’re thinking… | 所以你想说… |
[09:08] | I’m thinking the evidence is concealed under this snow. | 我想说证据还在积雪下面 |
[09:20] | *So young so how were you to know, know, know * | |
[09:26] | * You’re a carrier, a carrier of the light inside of you* | |
[09:32] | * Glows green in the pitch-black night, night, night* | |
[09:38] | * Can’t tell anyone, anyone it’s hurting you * | |
[09:44] | * So hold it in, cover up, pull up your sheets, your sheets * | |
[09:51] | * What to be, down cruising in the ocean, and sin it’s due * | |
[09:58] | * So I got to sit up, sit up, up, up * | |
[10:05] | * For my heart to come down, down, down, down, down * | |
[10:11] | * So I got to sit up, up, up, up, up * | |
[10:17] | * For my heart to come down, down, down, down * | |
[10:22] | * The ghoulish entities* | |
[10:25] | * They come floating through the walls * | |
[10:29] | * Ghostly enemies * | |
[10:31] | * They come floating through your door * | |
[10:35] | *And the ghoulish entities * | |
[10:37] | * They come floating through the wall * | |
[10:41] | *From the past, from the past And they’re somewhere right before you Like the Ghost of Christmas Past * | |
[10:47] | * The ghoulish entities They come floating through the walls Ghostly enemies * | |
[10:56] | * They come floating through your door * | |
[10:59] | *And the ghoulish entities They come floating through the wall * | |
[11:05] | * From the past, from the past And they’re somewhere right before you * | |
[11:08] | * Like the Ghost of Christmas Past.* | |
[11:19] | – This is our murder weapon. – A broken champagne flute. | – 这就是凶器 – 香槟杯的底座 |
[11:24] | Good eye! | 好眼力! |
[11:25] | It’s the same basic shape and length as the paper spike used to kill Lana Gregory in 1957. | 基本上 形状和长度等同于1957年 Lana Gregory谋杀案里的凶器纸钉 |
[11:31] | And speaking of “good eye,” Jessica has the most stunning case of heterochromia iridum. | 然后说到”好眼力” Jessica有罕见的 虹膜异色症 |
[11:38] | Rare combination of one blue iris, one brown. | 很罕见的一只蓝眼睛 一只棕色 |
[11:42] | And what I find particularly eerie is the rather unique similarity between the two victims. | 更怪异的是2名死者之间惊人的相似 |
[11:47] | Lana Gregory’s autopsy report indicates sectoral heterochromia in her right eye. | Lana Gregory的尸检报告指出她的右眼 有部分虹膜异色症状 |
[11:53] | “One section of the iris with flecks of brown color. ” Her eyes were green. | “虹膜局部有棕色斑点” 而她眼睛是绿色 |
[12:00] | It would sometimes give the appearance of having two different-colored eyes. | 有时会让人觉得她两只眼睛颜色不同 |
[12:05] | – See? – Both victims with a rare condition of differing shades of eye color. | – 看到吧? – 2名死者的眼睛都有这种罕见的颜色症状 |
[12:11] | What an oddly impossible coincidence. | 这么诡异又可能性极低的巧合 |
[12:13] | Which makes it no longer a coincidence. | 说明根本就不是巧合 |
[12:16] | Well, our killer must have known. Maybe the reason Jessica was his chosen victim. | 凶手肯定知道这点 也许就是因为这个 才对Jessica下手 |
[12:20] | Well, the other detail that’s consistent- like Lana, Jessica was stabbed three times in the external oblique area of her torso, | 还有个一致的细节 和Lana一样 Jessica也是腹外斜肌处有3处刺伤 |
[12:28] | causing significant lacerations to the kidney and liver. She bled out. | 导致肾脏和肝脏严重撕裂 她失血过多死亡 |
[12:36] | So, Sid, if you’re gonna duplicate a murder, right down to the eye color, why would you change out the murder weapon? | 如打算复制一起谋杀 连眼睛颜色 这种细节都复制了 干嘛换凶器? |
[12:39] | I mean, you can get a paper spike at any stationery store. | 这种纸钉任何文具店都能买到 |
[12:43] | it’s an adequate equivalent of the original murder weapon, yet provides a little mystique to the profile of the current killer. | 这凶器和之前的非常相似 还给新凶手带来一丝神秘感 |
[12:49] | He wants to be noticed. | 他想引人注意 |
[12:51] | His priority was the body looking like an exact replica of the previous crime. | 对他来说最重要的是让尸体 看上去和之前的案子完全一样 |
[12:57] | He? His? It’s definitely a male? | 他? 对他来说? 你确定凶手肯定是男性? |
[13:03] | Subdermal bruising suggests that our suspect may be male. | 真皮层瘀伤说明凶手很可能是男性 |
[13:07] | Jessica’s wrists were grabbed and held very tightly. | 有人用力扼住过Jessica的手腕 |
[13:10] | Well, I think a very strong woman could accomplish that. | 一个很强壮的女人也能做到 |
[13:12] | I don’t doubt it. However… | 这不可否认 但是… |
[13:15] | – Are those letters? – Greek letters, to be exact. Phi Gamma Alpha. | – 那是字母吗? – 希腊字母 具体说来 是”Phi Gamma Alpha” |
[13:20] | I’ve concluded that it’s a fraternity ring. | 所以我断定是枚兄弟会戒指 |
[13:23] | The Greek symbols are raised on the width of the band. | 希腊字母凸起于戒面 |
[13:30] | Leads me to believe it’s a man. | 让我推断凶手是男性 |
[13:37] | Jessica was awesome. I can’t believe anyone would kill her. | Jessica那么好的人 怎会有人杀害她呢 |
[13:41] | – She was… different. – Different how? | – 她非常…与众不同 – 怎么个不同法? |
[13:46] | Sort of quiet. Only about the work. Hard to get her to smile. She was… | 很安静 专注于工作 不怎么笑的 她… |
[13:51] | so much fun to be around. Only person I know who could make washing test tubes and cleaning the lab not boring. | 很风趣的 我认识的唯一一个能让 洗试管 打扫实验室也没那么无聊的人 |
[13:57] | – Did she have a boyfriend? – No. N- Not really. | – 她有男朋友吗? – 没有 不算有吧 |
[14:01] | You’re gonna have to elaborate on that one. | 详细说说看 |
[14:03] | Harlan really liked her. | Harlan挺喜欢她 |
[14:05] | – Harlan who? – Harlan Porter. | – 叫Harlan什么? |
[14:07] | – Does he work in the lab? – Yeah. Ballistics. | – 他也在实验室工作? – 对 弹道测试部门 |
[14:10] | – I don’t think the attraction was mutual. – She was nice to him, but… | – 我不觉得是两情相悦 – 她对他不错 但是… |
[14:14] | he gave her that nickname: Lana. | 他给她起了个昵称: Lana |
[14:18] | – Yeah, like… Lana Gregory. – Why? | – 就像是… Lana Gregory – 为什么? |
[14:22] | Harlan knew everything about that case. | Harlan对这案子了若指掌 |
[14:24] | Part of his graduate thesis or something. | 毕业论文就是研究这个的 |
[14:27] | He met Jessica and started calling her Lana. | 遇到Jessica后 开始喊她Lana |
[14:29] | Told her the story of the unsolved murder case, explained that they both had the same eyes. | 告诉她这件未破的谋杀案 说她俩有着一样的眼睛 |
[14:33] | She kind of liked it. | 她挺喜欢这昵称的 |
[14:35] | And he made it sound so romantic. | 他弄得很浪漫 |
[14:39] | I just, I can’t believe all this happened. Jessica was my best friend. | 我只是不能相信发生的一切 Jessica是我最好的朋友 |
[14:44] | – When was the last time you saw Harlan? – A week ago. | – 你最后一次见到Harlan是什么时候? – 1周前 |
[14:47] | Yesterday. | 昨天 |
[14:49] | I rode up in the elevator with him last night. | 昨晚我还和他一起坐电梯上楼 |
[14:50] | I tried calling him to make sure he knew about Jessica. I didn’t reach him. | 我试着打电话告诉他Jessica的事 但没联系上 |
[14:55] | And nobody else has heard from him. | 没人有他的消息 |
[14:59] | – Can you tell me anything about Harlan Porter? – Yeah. | – 说说看Harlan Porter这人 – 好 |
[15:02] | Smart kid, works in Ballistics. | 挺聪明的孩子 在弹道部工作 |
[15:05] | Why are you asking? Is he a suspect? | 为什么问这个? 他是嫌犯? |
[15:07] | Supposedly, he has a fascination with the Lana Gregory case. | 据称他对Lana Gregory案很着迷 |
[15:12] | Come on, Flack, he did not kill Jessica. | 拜托 Flack 他不会杀Jessica的 |
[15:14] | – You sound pretty sure. – Doesn’t fit the profile. | – 听起来你很确定 – 不符合侧写 |
[15:18] | Are you giving me a textbook answer? | 你是要给我书本标准答案吗? |
[15:19] | Well, I’m not familiar with everyone who works on the night shift, but I have spent time with Harlan, | 我和夜班的人不是都熟悉 但和Harlan有点儿交情 |
[15:23] | and he’s the most kind, considerate person I know. | 他是我认识的最友善体贴的人 |
[15:27] | No one can reach him. | 没人能联系上他 |
[15:30] | Doesn’t make him guilty. | 不代表他有罪 |
[15:53] | Cold outside. | 外面很冷啊 |
[15:56] | – I thought you might want some coffee. – That sounds perfect. | – 来杯咖啡吧 – 听起来不错 |
[15:59] | – I’ve got bagels, yogurt and breakfast burritos to go. – Oh, thanks. | – 我这儿有百吉饼 酸奶 早餐玉米煎饼 – 谢了 |
[16:05] | I really appreciate you doing this, Christine. | 非常感谢 Christine |
[16:08] | Pulled an all-nighter. | 熬了个通宵 |
[16:10] | Yeah, well, I’m really sorry to hear about the murder of that young woman. | 听说那个年轻姑娘被害的事了 真可惜 |
[16:13] | You mentioned that she worked in your lab? | 你提过她在你的实验室工作 |
[16:18] | She was a tech. Didn’t really know her. | 是个技术员 不怎么熟 |
[16:21] | I’m sure she’s dashed between DNA and Autopsy maybe a thousand times at my request. | 应该在DNA和尸检部门间来回奔波 或许有上千次是应我的要求 |
[16:26] | She was a white lab coat in my peripheral vision, handing me a note, or a result, | 是个我没太注意过的技术员 递过记录或是结果给我 |
[16:31] | and I probably mumbled “thank you” and didn’t pay much attention. | 我或许咕哝过”谢谢” 却没多加注意 |
[16:37] | Feels like a missed opportunity. | 感觉像是错失了机会 |
[16:39] | Well, a lot of people work in the lab… and you’re a very busy man, Mac. | 实验室的员工很多… 你又这么忙 Mac |
[16:44] | True, but today… it just sounds like an excuse. | 没错 但是今天… 这听上去像个借口 |
[16:52] | – I’m sorry, I didn’t mean… – No, no, it’s fine. | – 对不起 我的意思不是… – 不 不 没事儿 |
[16:59] | I should get back. | 我得回去了 |
[17:05] | Thanks for listening. | 多谢听我念叨半天 |
[17:11] | Oh, um, that anniversary party for my parents tomorrow night, uh, you agreed to endure… | 明晚是我父母的周年纪念派对 你要来… |
[17:17] | don’t worry about it. | 别担心了 |
[17:18] | Whoa, you’re dumping me? | 你要甩开我吗? |
[17:19] | No. I just don’t want you to feel obligated with all that’s going on. | 不 我只是不想你觉得有责任 |
[17:23] | I mean, my whole family would love to see you, but, well, you know how they can be. | 我是说我全家都很想见你 但你知道他们有多热情的 |
[17:28] | I’m sure I can handle it. I’ll be here. | 我确信我能应付得来 我会去的 |
[17:32] | Okay. I gave you an out. You’ve been warned. | 好的 给过你机会啊 别说我没警告过你 |
[17:35] | You make it sound dangerous. Thanks. | 你弄得这好像很危险一样 谢了 |
[17:50] | *Mother, Mother, I await * | |
[17:58] | *Father, Father, don’t you fear?* | |
[18:07] | * The ground is what this blood knows * | |
[18:11] | * We simply greet it and rest * | |
[18:16] | * And all I ask of you now is to lay me down ?* | |
[18:24] | * Lay me down Lay me down…* | |
[18:33] | * Lay me down * | |
[18:46] | * With my last breath my soul will slip The ground is what this blood know* | |
[18:54] | * We simply greet it and rest.* | |
[19:03] | Mac Taylor, I adore you. | Mac Taylor 我很喜欢你 |
[19:05] | I value our friendship more than words can express. | 我非常珍惜我们的友情 难以用言语表达 |
[19:10] | And you don’t need to feel any obligation to… share any mushiness. | 你不用感觉有任何责任… 就听我念叨就好 |
[19:16] | Your smile is adequate enough. I just… I just needed to get that out. | 你的笑容就已足够 我只是… 只有需要有个宣泄 |
[19:22] | We just work so hard, day in and day out, and we never really turn to those around us and tell them how we feel. | 我们每天辛苦工作 却从没告诉周围人自身的感受 |
[19:30] | And those kids out there. | 外面那些孩子 |
[19:32] | So simple, but the most beautiful tribute to Jessica. | 虽然简单 但却是表达了 对Jessica最美好的纪念 |
[19:37] | – You want a tissue? – Yes, please. | – 要纸巾吗? – 好的 |
[19:41] | And I just had to tell you that. | 我就是得告诉你这些 |
[19:45] | Thank you for the food. | 谢谢你的食物 |
[19:47] | I’m struggling with what I’m gonna tell Jessica’s parents when they arrive. | 不知道Jessica的父母过来 我该怎么对他们说 |
[19:54] | Keep thinking if I’d just taken the time to ask a few more questions, been more observant, I… | 一想到如果我能抽空多问些问题 多注意观察点 我… |
[19:59] | Oh, Mac, you can’t possibly think you could have changed the outcome. | Mac 结果不是你能改变的 |
[20:02] | No, no, I just wish… I knew more about her. | 不 不 我只是希望… 多了解她一点 |
[20:11] | I’ve been looking through Jessica’s file. | 我在看Jessica的档案 |
[20:13] | She passed the Crim exam… two days ago, and we have two open spots for criminalists. | 她通过了犯罪学考试… 就在2天前 我们有2个犯罪学专家的空位 |
[20:19] | Based on her work ethic, test scores and recommendation, she would’ve been a front-runner. | 基于她的职业道德 考试分数和推荐 她是头号人选 |
[20:25] | Share that with her parents. They’ll be proud. | 告诉她父母 他们会很骄傲的 |
[20:30] | So, I pulled the old Lana Gregory case file and all the evidence. | 我调了Lana Gregory案的档案和证物 |
[20:34] | – The original murder weapon is missing. – What? | – 杀人凶器不见了 – 什么? |
[20:37] | The old autopsy report says the paper spike was removed from the victim in autopsy and vouchered as evidence. | 验尸报告说纸钉在验尸中 从尸体上拔下作为证据保存 |
[20:43] | It’s gone. Not in the box. | 它不见了 不在盒子里 |
[20:45] | I’ve requested signature sheets from Property from the last two years. | 我要求看过去2年来证物科的签名登记簿 |
[20:49] | We need a break in this case. | 这案子我们得喘口气 |
[20:50] | Unfortunately, Adam was unsuccessful tracing that phone that sent us that photo. | Adam也没追踪到发给我们照片的手机 |
[20:54] | It was a burner, paid for with cash. No paper trail. | 是一次性手机 用现金买的 没有留下文件记录 |
[21:00] | What are you thinking? | 你在想什么? |
[21:06] | Who do you see in this picture? | 这照片里你看到谁了? |
[21:09] | You, me, Sheldon, Danny, Lindsay. | 你 我 Sheldon Danny Lindsay |
[21:11] | – How many lab techs? – Three. They were assigned to the scene. | – 有多少技术员? – 3个 他们被指派到现场的 |
[21:16] | The only people taking crime scene photos were Danny and Hawkes. | 拍摄犯罪现场照片的人只有Danny和Hawkes |
[21:19] | We’re all in the picture, including the techs- so who took that picture? | 我们都在这张照片上 包括技术员- 那么是谁拍的这张照片? |
[21:23] | You’re thinking the killer, and this photo was a message. | 你觉得是凶手 这照片是条信息 |
[21:27] | Someone who could get access to our cell phones and send us that photo, | 某个能知道我们手机号 给我们发照片的人 |
[21:30] | someone who wouldn’t look out of place at the crime scene, who could gain entry to the evidence, | 某个在犯罪现场出现不会引人注意 能接触到证物的人 |
[21:35] | someone who’s playing “catch me if you can. | 某个和我们玩”猫鼠游戏”的人 |
[21:37] | ” Not only was our victim part of the crime lab, I’m thinking so was our killer. | 不仅死者是实验室的 我在想凶手也是 |
[21:42] | Harlan Porter. | |
[22:01] | This is our investigative team on the Jessica Drake murder. | 在座都是Jessica Drake案调查组成员 |
[22:05] | All the evidence will be processed by the people in this room and only by the people in this room. | 所有证据都将被 也只能被 这个房间内的成员处理 |
[22:08] | We start over on everything. | 我们全部重新来过 |
[22:10] | Chain of custody of evidence stays within this group. | 证物的保管也只能局限于我们组内 |
[22:13] | If something needs to go to DNA, one of us drops it off, oversees the analysis, and then retrieves the results. | 如果证物需送检DNA 得由我们的人领出 监督检验 取回结果 |
[22:19] | If the killer had access to trace evidence we collected from the scene, it could already be compromised. | 如凶手能接触到现场收集的证据 那很可能证据已被破坏 |
[22:24] | So pay attention and triple-check all your results. | 所以多留点心 仔细确认结果 |
[22:27] | Are the other lab techs still being questioned? | 其他的技术员还在被问话吗? |
[22:30] | It just seems, you know, we’ve decided guilt by job description, and Harlan seems like our primary suspect. | 只是看来 根据描述我们已有数了 Harlan就是主要嫌犯 |
[22:38] | – You think he did it, Adam? – no. | – 你觉得是他做的 Adam? – 不 |
[22:42] | – Do you know who did? – No. | – 知道谁做的吗? – 不 |
[22:46] | We have a responsibility to Jessica Drake. | 我们对Jessica Drake有责任 |
[22:50] | Someone in this lab thinks they have the advantage. | 这实验室里有人觉得自己占据天时地利 |
[22:53] | If it’s Harlan, we’ll prove it; if it’s not… | 如果是Harlan 我们就来证明 若不是… |
[22:56] | then we continue to do our job. | 我们就继续找这人 |
[22:58] | There’s an unspoken rule of trust within these walls. | 实验室里有一套无需言说的信任规则 |
[23:01] | That gets broken… it’s inexcusable. | 现在信任被破坏… 这是不可原谅的 |
[23:11] | This is personal for Mac, Adam. He’s not gonna treat anyone with kid gloves. | 这对Mac来说掺有私人感情 Adam 他不会对任何人留情面 |
[23:15] | Well, it’s personal for me, too. | 这对我来说也掺有私人感情 |
[23:17] | More than anybody in this room, I spend the most time with the lab techs. | 相比你们 我和技术员待一起的时间更多 |
[23:21] | I- I started where they did. | 我- 通常接着他们的工作继续干 |
[23:23] | They don’t want to be treated with kid gloves. | 他们不是想被人当小孩子哄 |
[23:26] | They just want to be treated with respect. | 他们想被尊重对待 |
[23:30] | Look, Jessica, um… she’s not just another girl in a white lab coat. Okay? | Jessica 她不只是个穿白大褂的姑娘 |
[23:39] | She was a friend. | 她是朋友 |
[23:47] | *I wait alone where you left me * | |
[23:53] | * Still feel the weight of your breath where you kissed me You kissed me * | |
[24:01] | * I don’t want to feel like the failure that you see * | |
[24:05] | * I don’t want to lose you to the light Yeah, yeah * | |
[24:11] | * I don’t want to lose you to the light.* | |
[24:17] | – Hey, Doc. You got a second? – Sure. | – 医生 有空吗? – 有 |
[24:21] | Trace you lifted off the vic’s coat from the scene… | 你从现场死者外衣上提取的东西… |
[24:23] | Yeah, looked like a piece of a stick- no trees around, so I figured it might be transfer from our killer. | 对 像是截小树枝 但周围没树 我估计是凶手无意中带来的 |
[24:27] | – Okay, you should take a look at it. – Okay. | – 你来看看吧 – 好 |
[24:36] | – Is that an eye? – As in an eyeball, right? | – 那是眼睛? – 一只眼球 对吧 |
[24:39] | Yeah, okay, good, I thought I was going crazy. | 是的 我还以为我看错了 |
[24:41] | Looks like a stick with an eyeball. | 看来还真是一根长眼睛的树枝 |
[24:43] | Bring up the view on the monitor. | 把图像投到显示器上 |
[24:56] | Phasmatodea. Stick insects. | 竹节虫 长得像树枝一样的虫子 |
[24:56] | {/a6}**** | 竹节虫 长得像树枝一样的虫子 |
[24:58] | Except this one’s dead, and it’s not indigenous to New York City in 20-below temperatures in the winter and in the snow. | 这只已死了 但它不应出现在纽约 现在气温低到零下20度 还下着雪 |
[25:04] | So where’d it come from? | 那它是从哪来的? |
[25:07] | Exactly. | 正有此问 |
[25:14] | All right, here I am. | 我来了 |
[25:15] | I’m coming to the rescue, ’cause it looks like you have wrinkles all over your forehead… | 我是来救驾的 你这样愁眉不展… |
[25:19] | It’s not a wrinkle. It’s a frown. | 哪有愁眉不展 我就是皱了下眉头 |
[25:21] | Well, you’re looking a little bit perplexed, okay? | 可你看上去毫无头绪 |
[25:24] | What are you working on here? | 这是在分析什么? |
[25:25] | All right, from all the tread patterns we found on the landing at the crime scene… | 我分析了现场的所有脚印 |
[25:31] | I determined which ones belong to our vic. | 确定出哪一个是死者的脚印 |
[25:33] | Okay? These here. | 准备好了吗? 是这个 |
[25:35] | They’re consistent with the shoes Jessica was wearing, and they overlap, which would indicate a struggle. | 图案与Jessica穿着的鞋一致 重叠的脚印也说明发生了争斗 |
[25:40] | So now I’m just trying to figure out which ones belong to our killer. | 我现在找凶手的脚印 |
[25:42] | – So you’re looking for an erratic movement pattern that would also indicate a struggle. – Yes. | – 所以你要找飘忽不定的”争斗脚印” – 对 |
[25:46] | All right, well, this isn’t how you should do it. | 这样的话… 你不该这么做 |
[25:48] | Oh, is this you coming to my rescue? | 这就是你拯救我的方式? |
[25:50] | Yeah, ’cause I think you’re disregarding one very important fact about the scene. | 是的 我觉得关于现场 你忽视了一个重要事实 |
[25:53] | Oh, what might that be? | 是什么? |
[25:54] | The brownstone is vacant, and a real estate agent could be showing it to potential renters, right? | 那房子是待售的 房屋中介可能会带顾客来看房 对吗? |
[26:01] | I hate it when you’re right. | 你是对的 真讨厌 |
[26:02] | – Shall I continue? – Please. – All right. | – 要我继续吗? – 请吧 |
[26:06] | Eliminate all the tread patterns that move toward the door of the brownstone and then back out again- | 有些脚印走向屋门 然后又走了出来 把这些剔除掉 |
[26:10] | these would suggest that the apartment was shown that day and are not connected to our murder, yeah? | 这说明当天是有人来看房的 他们与凶案无关 对吧? |
[26:14] | – Three patterns remain. – Okay. | – 剩下3个人的脚印 – 好的 |
[26:17] | Looks like we got two large-size work boots, which I would safely say belong to men. | 像是2双大号工作靴 可以肯定地说 应当是男性 |
[26:21] | These shoes here are small and appear to be heels, so they got to belong to a woman- | 这个脚印小一些 像是高跟鞋 应属于女性 |
[26:24] | not to mention, there’s nothing sporadic about the movement suggesting a struggle. | 脚印没有重叠 不像是参与了争斗 |
[26:27] | Right, and Jo said that Sid found a subdermal bruising pattern that came from a fraternity ring. | 对 而且Jo说Sid发现的淤伤图案 来自一枚兄弟会的戒指 |
[26:31] | – Yeah, so we can eliminate the woman altogether. – Right. | – 那也可以把这组脚印剔除了 – 好的 |
[26:34] | Leaves us with two big-footed men. | 就剩下了2位大脚男 |
[26:37] | Which, actually, is compatible with the calculations of the probable height of the person who took our photo. | 这也吻合用照片推算出的拍照者身高 |
[26:43] | Boom. Six foot one. I’m good, right? | 有了 6尺1 我牛吧? |
[26:47] | Messer. Yep, I’m on my way. | Messer 好的 我就过去 |
[26:51] | Flack’s got Harlan Porter and the connection to Phi Gamma Alpha. | Flack抓到了Harlan Porter 也把他和兄弟会联系起来了 |
[26:55] | That was nice. Good work, babe. | 不错 亲爱的 干得漂亮 |
[27:00] | – Where you been, Harlan? – Nowhere. | – 你去哪了 Harlan? – 哪都没去 |
[27:03] | We been calling you all morning. | 找了你一早上 |
[27:05] | Your friends are getting worried. | 你的朋友开始担心了 |
[27:07] | Yeah, well, not answering your phone isn’t a crime. | 是啊 不接电话不代表犯罪 |
[27:09] | – You work night shift in the crime lab, right? – Ballistics. | – 你在实验室值夜班 对吗? – 弹道分析 |
[27:12] | I’m the robot that updates IBIS with the bullets you guys recover from scenes. | 我就做些机械重复工作 你们从现场提取到的子弹 我输进IBIS系统 |
[27:16] | You got size-11 shoe, and you’re about six one, yeah? | 你穿11号鞋 身高6尺1 对吗? |
[27:19] | – So? – And you’re also a member of the Phi Gamma Alpha fraternity. | – 那又怎样? – 你还是Phi Gamma Alpha 的成员 |
[27:24] | – So? – So you know what else doesn’t look good for you, Harlan, | – 那又怎样? – 你是否知道还有什么对你不利 Harlan? |
[27:27] | is your signature on a property requisition for evidence. | 有一份取证申请 上边是你的签名 |
[27:30] | Why’d you ask for the Lana Gregory file? | 你为什么要Lana Gregory的文件? |
[27:32] | I’ve never been down there; I didn’t sign for anything. | 不是我干的 我什么也没签 |
[27:35] | You might want to get that signature checked out in Questionable Documents. | 你们最好分析下那份文档上的签名 |
[27:40] | Let’s talk about the bruising on Jessica Drake’s wrists. | 我们来谈谈Jessica Drake手腕上的淤伤 |
[27:50] | – Harlan? – I was trying to help her. | – 我是为了她好 |
[27:53] | Sometimes I don’t know my own strength, but she was goofing around, you know? | 有时候不小心下手就重了 不过她那时真是够丢脸的 |
[27:57] | Had too much to drink, both of them did. | 她俩都喝多了 |
[27:59] | What, who’s “both of them”? | 什么? 她俩是谁? |
[28:00] | Jessica and Kim- we went out to celebrate. We all passed the Crim exam. | Jessica和Kim 我们都通过了犯罪学考试 于是出去庆祝 |
[28:05] | Before I know it, they’re up on the bar dancing like idiots. | 我还没来得及制止 她俩就爬到桌上跳舞 太二了 |
[28:08] | I pulled Jessica off the bar. She shouldn’t have been acting like that. | 我把Jessica拽了下来 她那样太不得体了 |
[28:13] | That’s the kind of crap Kim did. | Kim做这种事也就罢了 |
[28:19] | Anyway, Jessica got kind of ticked off at me. | 然后 Jessica冲我发火 |
[28:22] | She said I pulled her too hard and hurt her wrist. | 她说我把她的手腕拽疼了 |
[28:25] | – And then what? – And then nothing. | – 然后呢? – 然后就没有然后了 |
[28:27] | – What’d you do, you went home? – No. They-they left me at the bar. | – 你干什么了? 回家? – 没 她们走了 我留在酒吧里 |
[28:31] | I ordered a coffee, and I rode the train. | 要了杯咖啡 然后搭火车回家 |
[28:35] | I just… I just rode the train. I felt bad. | 我就… 搭车回家了 感觉很糟了 |
[28:41] | – Bad enough to kill her? – What? | – 糟到什么程度? 动手杀了她? – 什么? |
[28:43] | You gave her the nickname “Lana. | “Lana”这个外号是你给她取的 |
[28:44] | ” And you took her life the same way that woman died years ago. | 你复制了当年那起凶案的手法 杀了她 |
[28:47] | No. No, no, no. I wouldn’t do that. I didn’t… do that. | 不不… 我不会那么做的 我没有杀人 |
[28:53] | I felt bad because we got into an argument, and because she left before I got a chance to tell her how I felt. | 我感觉糟糕是因为我们吵架了 还有… 我再也没机会向她表白了 |
[29:04] | I never got the chance to tell her that I loved her. | 我再也没机会对她说”我爱你”了 |
[29:13] | I never told her. | 一直没能告诉她 |
[29:35] | So, you didn’t bother to mention to Detective Flack that you were with Jessica and Harlan the night she was killed. | 你没有向Flack警探说明事发当晚 你和Jessica还有Harlan在一起 |
[29:41] | I didn’t want to get Harlan in trouble. | 我不想给Harlan惹上麻烦 |
[29:43] | Why would that information get Harlan in trouble? | 这为什么会让Harlan惹上麻烦呢? |
[29:45] | He was supposed to be at work. | 他当时在值班 |
[29:47] | Jessica talked Harlan into sneaking out- just one drink. | Jessica叫Harlan溜出来喝一杯 |
[29:51] | Kind of lasted longer than that. | 事实上不止一杯 |
[29:53] | So it sounds like Jessica liked Harlan more than anyone thought. | 看来Jessica比大家想像得更喜欢Harlan |
[29:56] | I kept telling her that she was leading him on and that it wouldn’t end well. | 我一直提醒她 她在主动误导他 那样做不会有好结局 |
[30:00] | – Was she going to end it? – I don’t know. | – 她准备放弃吗? – 我不知道 |
[30:03] | But if she did end it, you were thinking that he would be upset and might do something? | 但如果她放弃了 你觉得他会不高兴 并会做出格的事吗? |
[30:07] | Look, I’m not trying to give you the wrong impression. | 我不想给你造成错误的印象 |
[30:10] | He’s a nice guy. I don’t think Harlan would ever do anything to hurt Jessica. | 他人不错 Harlan肯定不会伤害Jessica |
[30:14] | So after you two left him… where did you go? | 你俩走后… 去哪了? |
[30:18] | We didn’t leave him. I left them. I went home. | 不是”我俩” 是我走了 我回家了 |
[30:26] | Phasmatodea. | 竹节虫 |
[30:27] | An insect that looks like a stick. | 长得像树枝一样的虫子 |
[30:29] | It’s the trace that Hawkes recovered from Jessica Drake’s clothing. | 是Hawkes从Jessica Drake 的外衣上找到的 |
[30:31] | Now, this particular species that he found can’t survive in New York at this time of year. | 我们找到的这种虫子 不可能在这个季节的纽约存活 |
[30:36] | Then I realized you said you were looking for someone who works in the lab, and, well… | 然后你告诉我 要找的人就是实验室的人… |
[30:41] | EDNA’s the answer. | EDNA的答案 |
[30:43] | Well, I’m assuming, Adam, you’re not suggesting EDNA is a suspect. | Adam 你最好别告诉我EDNA是嫌犯 |
[30:47] | I have a theory. I checked on all the cases that we’re investigating | 我是这么想的 我看了最近我们在查的案子 |
[30:50] | and not one of them involved the analysis of insects. | 这些案子都没有涉及分析昆虫 |
[30:53] | However, insects were part of the most recent EDNA update, | 但最近几天 用EDNA查最多的就是昆虫 |
[30:57] | and it occurred on the day of the night that Jessica Drake was killed. | 正好发生在Jessica Drake被害当晚 |
[31:01] | Three lab techs were assigned that duty. | 当天有3名员工签到 |
[31:04] | Jessica was not one of them. All women. | Jessica不在其中 3人都是女性 |
[31:10] | You just narrowed down our suspect pool. | 你离抓到凶手又近了一步 |
[31:29] | Is the integrity of the lab compromised? | 实验室的公正性是否已经动摇? |
[31:32] | Let me make something perfectly clear. | 我来说明一下 |
[31:34] | The integrity of the NYPD Crime Lab is not compromised. | 纽约警局罪案实验室依旧公正准确 |
[31:38] | Lab techs have returned to their jobs, cases are being handled, evidence analyzed as before. | 员工们已重新开始工作 和以前一样处理案件 分析证据 |
[31:42] | Detective Taylor, is it true the district attorney is concerned that verdicts could be overturned once we learn the killer’s identity? | Taylor警探 凶手的身份证实后 地检会考虑推翻裁决 是这样吗? |
[31:48] | I’ve assured the D.A. and the mayor that we will be completely transparent. | 我已向地检及市长保证 我们的工作绝对保持透明 |
[31:51] | Any evidence previously analyzed or handled by our suspect… will be reported. | 之前由嫌犯分析经手的证据 都要上报 |
[31:57] | No further comment. | 无可奉告了 |
[32:08] | – Can I help you? – I was hoping I could help you. | – 需要帮助吗? – 但愿我能帮到你们 |
[32:13] | I’m Detective Paul Burton. | 我是Paul Burton警探 |
[32:15] | Lead investigator on the Lana Gregory murder case. | Lana Gregory谋杀案是我负责调查的 |
[32:39] | I was 22 years old when I was assigned to that case. | 接手那个案子的时候 我22岁 |
[32:42] | Retired ten years ago without an answer. | 10年前我退休时 还是悬案一桩 |
[32:47] | It’s not something I’m proud of. | 这事让我颜面无光 |
[32:49] | We’re trying to find a connection between the two crimes. | 我们试图将这2起案子联系起来 |
[32:52] | I don’t imagine you’re having much luck. | 我猜没什么进展 |
[32:55] | No. You said you’re here to help me? | 是的 你说你是来帮祝我们的? |
[32:59] | A simple question, really. | 问一个小问题 |
[33:02] | Do you happen to know what shade of lipstick your victim was wearing? | 你知不知道死者涂的唇膏颜色? |
[33:06] | You know, I had to do fingerprint searches by hand when I began as an investigator. | 我刚当警探那会 查指纹全靠手工 |
[33:12] | DNA… that stood for Do Not Analyze. | DNA… 表示不要分析 |
[33:16] | Well, despite all this spectacular technology, Paul, I’m still looking for my killer. | 撇开这些惊人的科技 Paul 我依旧是在找寻真凶 |
[33:20] | You know, I do get some satisfaction in knowing that sometimes the old-fashioned way still works. | 老法子有时仍有效 这让我很满足 |
[33:27] | We recovered our victim’s handbag at the scene. We didn’t find any tube of lipstick. | 现场找到了死者的包 里面没发现任何唇膏 |
[33:32] | My guess is the killer applied it. | 我想是凶手涂上的 |
[33:50] | I removed the murder weapon, Detective. | 警探 我取出了凶器 |
[33:58] | It’s a paper spike. | 是个纸钉 |
[34:11] | She’s so young. | 她那么年轻 |
[34:16] | You know, I read in the paper this morning a reporter’s account of the crime. | 我在今早的报纸上看到 |
[34:20] | It described the victim’s vivid red lipstick. | 一个现场记者描述了死者鲜艳的红色唇膏 |
[34:24] | Lana wore a particular shade of red lipstick that night. | 那晚Lana涂了特别的红色唇膏 |
[34:28] | All the crime scene photographs were in black and white, and it wasn’t a detail that was shared in any crime report. | 所有现场照都是黑白的 这个细节媒体也没报道过 |
[34:34] | In fact, it was a bet within the secretaries’ pool. | 事实上 只有部门秘书知道 |
[34:37] | Well, I’ve already washed debris from the body and taken photographs, | 我已经清洗过尸体 拍过照了 |
[34:42] | but we can certainly make an attempt at recovering traces of the lipstick that may remain. | 但我们肯定能找到残留的唇膏 |
[34:48] | So if the lipstick color is a match to what Lana Gregory wore, our killer knew someone who knew that information. | 如果唇膏颜色与Lana Gregory 所用相同 那凶手就认识知情人 |
[34:55] | Stormy Red. | 暴雨红 |
[34:57] | That’s the shade you’re looking for. | 就是你要找的颜色 |
[35:08] | Why doesn’t Flack bring our three suspects in for questioning? | 为什么Flack不带3个嫌犯回来问话? |
[35:11] | ‘Cause Mac wanted to prove the case with evidence, not hope for a confession. | 因为Mac想通过物证结案 不能指望招供 |
[35:15] | Okay, so we only have one woman’s shoe prints at the scene. | 现场只有1个女人的鞋印 |
[35:18] | And the movement of her tread pattern doesn’t indicate a struggle. | 鞋底花纹的动向无搏斗的迹象 |
[35:21] | There’s no other reason for anyone to be up on that landing except to either view the apartment or to be involved in the murder. | 站在那的原因只有看房或涉案 |
[35:25] | Okay, the female shoe prints do not go to the door- so I say it’s our killer. | 女人的鞋印并没到门口 所以我觉得是凶手留下的 |
[35:29] | Jessica’s murder was definitely a premeditated crime, | 杀Jessica绝对是有预谋的 |
[35:32] | the killer had a particular desire to have the crime scene look like Lana Gregory’s murder, | 凶手极想让现场和 Lana Gregory案相似 |
[35:36] | so maybe she did a dry run. | 所以也许她去踩点了 |
[35:38] | Which could explain why the female shoe prints weren’t sporadic- our killer showed up there earlier to case the scene of the crime. | 这也就解释了为什么鞋印零散 因为凶手提前去现场踩点了 |
[35:44] | And that’s why she was just walking back and forth. | 所以她只是来回走 |
[35:46] | Because she has knowledge of forensic investigation, she more than likely went back and eliminated the shoe prints from the time of the murder, | 因为她了解鉴证调查 她很可能 把谋杀时留下的脚印清理了 |
[35:52] | and was certainly helped by that fresh falling snow. | 降雪肯定帮了忙 |
[35:54] | But she forgot that she was already there earlier that day. | 但她忘了早先她曾去过 |
[35:57] | Well, we can’t use it in court. | 法庭上用不了 |
[35:59] | But we could build a profile, you know – a woman, size seven shoe, six one. | 但我们可以做个侧写 女性 7号鞋 身高6.1英尺 |
[36:04] | We’re off to a really bad start there, buddy. | 伙计们 我们进了死胡同 |
[36:06] | Not one of our suspects fits that profile. None are that tall. | 嫌疑犯里没人符合 都没这么高 |
[36:11] | High heels. High heels. | 高跟鞋 |
[36:18] | Stormy RedThat’s a lipstick color- but you know that. | 暴雨红 唇膏的颜色 你知道的 |
[36:23] | Very popular in the late ’50s. | 50年代后期非常流行 |
[36:26] | It’s the color that Lana Gregory wore the night she was murdered. | 是Lana Gregory被杀那晚涂的颜色 |
[36:29] | Not many people knew that. | 鲜有人知 |
[36:32] | It’s the color that you applied to Jessica’s lips right after you killed her. | 杀Jessica后你给她涂上这个色 |
[36:36] | Jessica was my best friend. I didn’t kill her. | Jessica是我的好朋友 我没杀她 |
[36:39] | Yes, you did, Kim! You were jealous. | 是你杀的 Kim 你嫉妒她 |
[36:42] | I was not interested in Harlan! | 我对Harlan没兴趣 |
[36:43] | You’re right – it’s not about Harlan. | 是的 与Harlan无关 |
[36:45] | You knew there were only two positions for a grade-two tech. | 你知道两级技术员只有2个名额 |
[36:48] | You knew the competition was tough, and you thought, “If I could just eliminate the problem. | 竞争很激烈 你认为 “如果我能除掉障碍” |
[36:51] | ” The Lana Gregory murder was a perfect cover. | Lana Gregory的案子会是个好幌子 |
[36:53] | The brownstone was vacant, you heard Harlan telling the stories, and your grandmother, | 案发现场的房子空着 你听到Harlan讲的故事 |
[36:58] | who worked in the secretary pool, told you what color lipstick she was wearing. | 在秘书处工作的祖母 告诉了你死者唇膏的颜色 |
[37:01] | It was your grandmother who inspired you to go into law enforcement. | 你的祖母鼓励你加入执法队伍 |
[37:04] | You wrote a sentimental story about it on your job application. | 你在求职申请中就这事写了个伤感的故事 |
[37:07] | I doubt she’d be too proud of what you’ve done now. | 恐怕她对你现在的所为没法自豪 |
[37:10] | I’m not guilty of anything. | 我是无辜的 |
[37:12] | You transferred trace from EDNA to Jessica’s clothing. | 你把EDNA里的痕迹 转移到了Jessica的衣服上 |
[37:15] | Don’t be shy, girls. | 别害羞 姑娘们 |
[37:18] | Harlan did it! I left them alone. | Harlan干的 我留他们单独在那 |
[37:21] | We found this in your apartment, Kim. | 在你公寓里发现了这个 Kim |
[37:24] | It’s the original murder weapon – it was missing from evidence. | 原案的凶器 证据库里丢失的 |
[37:28] | You scribbled Harlan’s signature in property. You tried to frame him! | 你冒签了Harlan的名 你想陷害他! |
[37:32] | You knew you had to be in the top three for that criminalist position, and you wanted it badly. | 你非常想成为刑事专家 为此 你必须位列三甲 |
[37:38] | I was smarter than Jessica! | 我比Jessica聪明! |
[37:40] | I had been here longer. I had done more work. | 我来的时间比她长 干的活更多 |
[37:43] | I could see what was going to happen. | 我看到发生了什么 |
[37:45] | Even you were captivated by her! | 甚至连你都被她迷住了! |
[37:47] | I’m Jessica Drake. I usually work the night shift. I’m just subbing for a friend. | 我是Jessica Drake 通常上晚班 我只是替朋友一下 |
[37:55] | Everyone would just… fall in love with those eyes. | 每个人都爱上了她那双眼睛 |
[37:59] | And suddenly, it was as if no one else existed. | 突然间 好像别人都不存在了 |
[38:02] | She knew what she was doing! | 她知道她在做什么! |
[38:06] | But-but I had changed my mind, I… I wasn’t gonna do it. | 但我改主意了 不打算做了 |
[38:10] | I left that at home, forgot about the plan. | 我把东西留在家里 放下全部计划 |
[38:14] | And then… and then it was there. Like a message. | 然后事情发生了 像一个讯号 |
[38:23] | Oh, my God! | 天哪! |
[38:25] | I’m so sor… | 对不起 |
[38:36] | I told Jessica that the old Lana Gregory place was empty… | 我告诉Jessica Lana Gregory案的房子空着 |
[38:41] | that we should go check out the crime scene. | 我们该去现场看看 |
[38:46] | It’s weird. Harlan’s right. | 真奇怪 Harlan是对的 |
[38:50] | You kind of look like her. | 你挺像她的 |
[38:53] | What are you doing? | 你干什么? |
[39:21] | It was so easy after that. | 后面的事很容易 |
[39:38] | Easy? | 容易? |
[39:41] | Taking Jessica’s life may have been easy for you, but living with it… | 杀Jessica也许很容易 但带着这份罪孽 |
[39:46] | that’s gonna be hell, I promise you. | 将是地狱 我保证 |
[40:52] | You’re really gonna try to solve it? | 你真打算侦破它? |
[40:54] | The cold case guys have exhausted every clue. | 悬案组的人已经查遍了每一条线索 |
[40:57] | Then whoever did this will never see me coming. | 不管是谁干的都不会想到我会追查 |
[41:03] | You really wearing that? | 你真打算穿这个? |
[41:05] | – What? – I thought you said you were seeing Christine. | – 怎么? – 我以为你要去见Christine |
[41:09] | I said I was seeing an old friend and her family- what’s wrong with my suit? | 我要见一个老朋友和她的家人 我的西装有问题吗? |
[41:12] | It’s a suit. | 这是职业装 |
[41:14] | Oh, Mac, you just got to jazz it up a little. | Mac 你得穿得休闲点 |
[41:18] | Like, get rid of this whole coat-and-tie thing. | 像是 去掉外套和领带啥的 |
[41:20] | You need to wear something that says… | 你得穿些… |
[41:23] | Well, I don’t know what it should say, but that isn’t it. | 我不知道具体的 但这不行 |
[41:27] | Don’t you have a murder to solve? | 你不是还有案子要破吗? |
[41:29] | I’m just trying to help you with your love life. | 我只是想在感情生活上帮帮你 |
[41:32] | Well, good night, Jo. | 晚安 Jo |
[41:34] | At least lose the tie. | 最起码松松领带 |
[41:46] | I don’t know how to thank you for putting up with all this. | 我不知道如何感谢你忍受这些 |
[41:49] | Oh, it wasn’t bad. Your family’s great. It’s nice to see them again. | 这没什么 你家人很好 再次见到他们真好 |
[41:54] | Come on, it was a nightmare. | 得了 这是个噩梦 |
[41:57] | Okay, it was a challenge. | 好吧 是个挑战 |
[41:58] | Your Uncle Max has excellent interrogation skills. | 你叔叔Max有高超的审讯技巧 |
[42:02] | He kept me occupied for 40 minutes. | 他审了我40分钟 |
[42:05] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[42:06] | I have to confess something, you know- it was all part of my own selfish plan. | 我得坦白 这是我自私的计划 |
[42:10] | I mean, I thought if I brought you, then I wouldn’t have to hear about the perfect guy that they have in mind for me | 如果我带你过来 就不用听他们说 |
[42:16] | and how terrible it is that I’m alone and that they’d be so interested in talking to you, | 单身多可悲 他们会更有兴致找你聊 |
[42:20] | they’d forget about the perils of my life for one evening. | 他们忘了那晚的事故 |
[42:23] | – Did it work? – No. | – 奏效了吗? – 没有 |
[42:30] | you’re in a room full of a lot of people who love you. | 屋里的人都爱着你 |
[42:33] | That’s all that matters. | 这是最重要的 |
[42:35] | Yeah, I know. But they’re killing me. | 是啊 但他们都快逼死我了 |
[42:40] | Well, look at ’em. They’re watching every move we make. | 看看他们 他们在观察我们的一举一动 |
[42:43] | Do you want to get out of here? I know a place that serves a mean peach cobbler. | 你想离开这吗? 我知道有个地方的桃馅饼不错 |
[42:47] | Aren’t you hosting this party? | 你不是聚会的主人吗? |
[42:49] | Does it look like I’m hosting this party? | 看着像我在主持一切吗? |
[42:51] | Okay. But… why don’t we give them something to talk about? | 好吧 但干嘛不给他们一点料呢? |
[43:13] | I’m… sorry. That was me. | 对不起 是我 |
[43:17] | I- I didn’t mean to do that. | 我不是故意要这么做的 |
[43:20] | I mean, I didn’t mind doing that. | 我是说 我没想着去做 |
[43:25] | I’ll just, uh, I’ll get our coats. | 我只是 我去拿外套 |
[43:30] | – Okay. – Okay. | – 好 – 好 |
[43:56] | csi ny season 8 episode 14 |