时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:44] | You gotta be kidding me! | 开什么玩笑! |
[00:51] | You’re dead,kid! | 你死定了 小子! |
[00:53] | You hear me?! | 你听见了吗?! |
[00:53] | You’re frigging dead! | 你死定了! |
[01:05] | I knew I shouldn’t have done the Stairmaster this morning. | 我就知道今早不该练踏步机的 |
[01:08] | It’s a long way down. | 这台阶可真长 |
[01:10] | It’s even longer coming up,trust me. | 相信我 往上爬的话觉得更长 |
[01:12] | 130 steps. | 130层台阶 |
[01:13] | I finally counted after the third trip. | 我爬第3次时忍不住数了下 |
[01:17] | Well,he’s in more pain than I am. | 他看起来比我痛苦多了 |
[01:19] | The satchel belongs to our vic. | 这个包就是死者的 |
[01:21] | I found his I.D. inside. | 我在里面找到了他的证件 |
[01:23] | His name’s Greg Barbera. 26 years old. | 名叫Greg Barbera 26岁 |
[01:26] | Some kind of robbery? | 是抢劫吗? |
[01:27] | Cash and cards were still in his wallet. | 钱包里现金和卡都还在 |
[01:29] | You said there were witnesses? | 你说有目击证人? |
[01:30] | Not on the stairs,but a couple of passersby saw him | 不在台阶这里 之前几个路人见过他 |
[01:33] | being chased down Fort Washington before he turned the corner and wound up here. | 拐到这里摔下前 在Fort Washington被人追赶 |
[01:36] | They described the guy chasing him as male, | 追他的人 是男性 |
[01:39] | early 30s,about five-eight,medium build,wearing some kind of red jacket. | 30出头 1米7左右 中等身材 穿红色夹克 |
[01:44] | This kid took one hell of a fall. | 这孩子摔得真惨 |
[01:46] | The question is,was he pushed? | 问题是 他是被人推下的吗? |
[01:51] | Looks like we’ll have to back up a few steps to figure that out. | 看来我们得倒退几步 才能搞清楚了 |
[02:29] | CSI:NY Season 08Episode 13 | |
[03:20] | Morning,Mac. | 早上好 Mac |
[03:21] | Looks like our vic sustained significant injuries: | 显然死者遭受了严重的创伤: |
[03:24] | elevated skull fractures,signs of vertebral compression, | 头骨外凸骨折 脊柱压缩性骨折 |
[03:28] | compound breaks to the clavicle and femur,dislocated wrists and ankles. | 锁骨和腿骨复合型骨折 手腕脚腕脱臼 |
[03:35] | I have his chart right over here. | 相关记录在这边 |
[03:36] | – Hawkes. – Yeah? | – 嗯? |
[03:37] | – You’re covering. – Covering? | – 你在代班 – 代班? |
[03:39] | Where’s Sid? | Sid人呢? |
[03:41] | Sid? Uh… Well,um,apparently,he’s just running a little late again today. | Sid? 呃…看来他今天会迟到一会 |
[03:47] | That’s the third time this week. What’s going on? | 这周已经第3次了 怎么回事? |
[03:50] | You know,I really don’t know,Mac. | 事实是 我也不清楚 Mac |
[03:52] | All his staff could tell me is that he wouldn’t be here till later this afternoon. | 他的下属只告诉我 他下午才过来 |
[03:55] | So we don’t have a preliminary autopsy report of any kind for Greg Barbera? | 这么说目前尚未有任何关于Greg Barbera的 初步尸检报告了? |
[03:59] | No,not yet. | 对 还没有 |
[04:00] | Means we still don’t know whether his death was an accident or murder. | 就是说仍无法断定他的死是意外还是谋杀 |
[04:03] | No. But judging by the shape that this kid is in, | 是的 不过从这可怜孩子的惨状看来 |
[04:07] | if I still had Sid’s job and had to answer that question,I’d probably take the day off,too. | 如果我还干Sid这活 又非得回答你这问题 估计也只能休假1天了 |
[04:22] | I see you got left holding the bag. | 看来脏活累活又都扔给你了 |
[04:25] | Wouldn’t be the first time. | 又不是第一次了 |
[04:27] | Oh,the purple wad that you found? | 对了 你发现的那块紫色物质? |
[04:31] | It’s violet-flavored gum. | 是紫罗兰口味的口香糖 |
[04:33] | Violet flavor? Like the flower? | 紫罗兰? 是说鲜花口味的? |
[04:35] | Yep. Makes for a nice bubble bath,but I don’t think I’d want to chew it. | 没错 这花做泡泡浴挺合适 但我可不会吃这种口味的口香糖 |
[04:39] | I don’t remember seeing this at my local newsstand. | 我没在附近报刊亭见过这种口味 |
[04:41] | Wonder where it’s from. | 不知道哪里可以买到 |
[04:43] | I don’t know,but I can tell you that it is not Greg Barbera’s. | 不清楚 但能告诉你 这不是Greg Barbera的 |
[04:46] | I got foreign male DNA from saliva trace. No hit in CODIS. | 从残留唾液中提取到其他男性DNA CODIS系统里没记录 |
[04:50] | Okay. What about all these packages? | 好吧 那这些邮包呢? |
[04:52] | These are scheduled deliveries from a company called Boroughstar Courier Service. | 都是一家叫做Boroughstar的快递公司 待送的邮件 |
[04:57] | According to the contact I spoke to,Greg Barbera has been a bike messenger there for the past two years. | 我和相关员工联系过 Greg Barbera在该公司做单车快递员2年了 |
[05:03] | That’s weird. If he’s a bike messenger,where’s the bike? | 这就怪了 如果他骑单车 那他的车呢? |
[05:06] | All of our witnesses saw him running on foot. | 所有目击者都看到他在跑 |
[05:08] | Did they happen to give you a schedule of his stops for the day? | 公司是否给你他当天的派送计划? |
[05:11] | Yes,they did. | 给了 |
[05:18] | Okay,if I understand this correctly,9:00 a.m.,he had a pickup in Midtown. | 如果我理解正确 早上9点 他在中城区有取件服务 |
[05:23] | 10:00 a.m.,he was to have a drop-off downtown. | 10点 去市中心派件 |
[05:27] | So what was he doing all the way up in Washington Heights at 9:30? | 那9点半时 他怎会绕道去华盛顿高地? |
[05:31] | Clearly something that wasn’t on the schedule. | 肯定有不在日程上的事情了 |
[05:44] | Oh,are you serious? $3.99? | 你开玩笑吧? 涨到3.99元了? |
[05:46] | What do you want from me? | 我也得养家糊口啊? |
[05:54] | Hello,Mac Taylor. | 你好啊 Mac Taylor |
[05:55] | Christine,did I get you at a bad time? | Christine 有打扰到你吗? |
[05:58] | No,perfect,actually. | 没有 完全没有 正好 |
[06:00] | How do I murder a produce guy and get away with it? | 问一下 如何杀死菜贩又能逍遥法外? |
[06:03] | Well,you could always hit him over the head with a coconut, | 拿个椰子砸他脑袋错不了 |
[06:06] | but you’d be better off | using that for a pi帽a colada. 不过其实拿来调杯凤梨飘香更好 |
[06:09] | Yeah. Point very well taken. | 好吧 记下了 |
[06:12] | Besides,overpriced coconuts probably warrant something closer to a misdemeanor rather than a full-blown felony,right? | 高价椰子最多只能算轻罪 谋杀就是另一回事了 对吧? |
[06:18] | Yeah. | 正是 |
[06:19] | Hey,uh,listen,I’ve got something I want to give you. | 其实 我有点东西想给你 |
[06:22] | Oh,what’s that? | 是什么? |
[06:23] | Well,it’s kind of a long story. Is there someplace we could meet? | 说来话长了 我们约个地方见面吧? |
[06:26] | Yeah,sure. I’m on my way to work after this. | 没问题 我买完菜就去工作了 |
[06:28] | Why don’t I text you the address,and you can stop by,say,around 7:00? | 我待会儿短信给你地址 然后你7点左右过来? |
[06:32] | Great. I’ll see you then. | 很好 到时见了 |
[06:35] | All right,so I got us fully tapped into the new NYPD Counter terrorism Surveillance system here. | 我现在连上了所有纽约警局反恐监控录像 |
[06:40] | Then let’s try to review street cam footage | 我们来看看街头的监控录像 |
[06:43] | from the time and area where witnesses reported seeing Greg Barbera being chased. | 就从目击者看到Greg Barbera被人追开始 |
[06:47] | Okay. We don’t have an angle on the stairs where his body was found, | 没有摄像头拍到发现他尸体的台阶 |
[06:50] | but we can at least start there and then back up to a video feed of adjacent streets. | 但至少能从那里开始 退回去看附近的摄像头拍到了什么 |
[06:54] | Assailant was described as early 30s; medium build; five feet,eight inches tall; wearing red. | 追赶者30出头 中等身材 1米7左右 穿红色上衣 |
[07:00] | Okay,red is good. I can work with that. | 好的 红色这点不错 可以利用一下 |
[07:05] | So,all the objects or individuals wearing red will be isolated. | 搜索所有表面为红色的物体和行人 |
[07:10] | All right. Now let’s focus on Fort Washington Avenue where the bulk of our witnesses saw Greg Barbera being chased. | 现在关注Fort Washington大街 目击者都是在那里看到Greg Barbera被人追 |
[07:18] | Stop there. | 停住 |
[07:22] | That’s Barbera. | 那人是Barbera |
[07:23] | And this guy is clearly in pursuit. | 后面这个人显然在追他 |
[07:25] | Then let’s get a better look at him. | 拉近了看看 |
[07:29] | Big Brother’s watching you,buddy. | “老大哥正在看着你” 伙计 (取自奥威尔讽刺极权社会的名著<1984>) |
[07:31] | All right,let’s try to sharpen that image and then run the facial recognition software. | 现在锐化头像 再做面部特征比对 |
[07:49] | Come on. | 加把劲啊 |
[07:54] | Scott Perfito. | |
[07:56] | Priors for narcotics trafficking and outstanding warrant for possession. | 有贩毒前科 还因为藏毒在逃 |
[08:00] | All right. We know who you are. | 好了 我们知道你是谁了 |
[08:06] | And boom,now we know where you are. | 然后 也知道你在哪里了 |
[08:27] | Scott Perfito! NYPD! | Scott Perfito! 纽约警局! |
[08:41] | Fire escape! | 防火梯! |
[08:59] | Karma’s a bitch. | 报应还真快啊 |
[09:07] | I should be in a hospital resting. | 我这样该在医院卧床休息的 |
[09:09] | They already gave you a clean bill of health and released you into our custody,Mr. Perfito. | Perfito先生 医院已证明你身体没问题 所以才交给警方 |
[09:13] | Well,my arm still hurts and my head hurts,too. | 但我的胳膊还是很痛 头也疼 |
[09:18] | How about your pride? | 你那骄傲的自尊呢? |
[09:19] | That must be smarting a bit. | 你是不是该学机灵点 |
[09:21] | What is that supposed to mean? | 这话什么意思? |
[09:22] | It means we found almost a half a kilo of cocaine in your apartment. | 意思是我们在你公寓里发现半公斤可卡因 |
[09:25] | Believe me,that’s not how it looks. | 相信我 不是表面上那样 |
[09:27] | Oh,we do believe you,because it’s not all coke. | 我们真信你 因为那些不全是可卡因 |
[09:31] | In fact,the last batch you pulled from this delivery envelope was a combo of baby formula,caffeine and lidocaine. | 事实上 你最后一次从这邮包里拿到的 是婴儿奶粉 咖啡因和利多卡因的混合物 |
[09:37] | We found traces of the same in Greg Barbera’s delivery bag. | Greg Barbera的邮差包里也发现了同样物质 |
[09:40] | Now why do you think that is? | 你觉得这是为什么? |
[09:42] | I look like a scientist? | 你看我像科学家吗? |
[09:43] | No,but I am. | 你不是 但我是 |
[09:45] | The baby formula gave it the right look and consistency. | 婴儿奶粉让假货看上去 外表和质地和真货无差 |
[09:49] | The lidocaine was to make your gums numb. | 利多卡因会让你牙床发麻 |
[09:51] | And that pharmaceutical-grade caffeine was there to give you a good solid buzz. | 药用咖啡因会让你嗨一阵 |
[09:56] | Which probably lasted just long enough for Greg to grab the money and run,right? | 不过药效也只够Greg拿了钱跑掉 对吧? |
[10:00] | He sold you a bag of fake drugs. | 他卖给你1袋假毒品 |
[10:02] | What if he did? | 那又怎么样? |
[10:03] | It ain’t a crime to buy bogus blow. | 我买假毒品还犯法啦 |
[10:05] | No,but between your outstanding warrant and the few ounces of real cocaine we found in your apartment, | 没有 但考虑到你藏毒在逃 还有在你公寓找到的真货可卡因 |
[10:10] | you’re done. | 你也完蛋了 |
[10:11] | And then you had to go and kill the guy. | 还不算你追出去杀了他这桩 |
[10:14] | I didn’t kill him! | 我没杀他! |
[10:16] | Did you or did you not chase down Greg Barbera after he’d delivered the goods? | 你是否在Greg Barbera给你假货后 追赶他? |
[10:20] | Yeah,of course I chased him. What the hell was I supposed to do? | 我当然要追上去 不然要我怎样? |
[10:23] | The bastard took my money! | 他拿了我的钱啊! |
[10:29] | Quit running,kid,you’re only making it worse! | 别逃 小子 越想跑就越没好事! |
[10:33] | And then you pushed him down the 187th Street stairs. | 然后你把他推下了第187街的台阶 |
[10:35] | – No,I didn’t. – Oh,come on. | – 不 我没有 – 别扯淡了 |
[10:37] | I’m telling you I didn’t. | 我说了我没有 |
[10:38] | He made it about 20 feet down,and then he totally patched out. | 他跑了几米远 然后一路滚到了底 |
[10:44] | Fell the rest of his way on his own without any help from me. | 全程都是自己滚下去 我什么都没做 |
[10:46] | And then what? | 然后呢? |
[10:47] | Then I took my damn money back. | 我把我的钱拿回来 |
[10:53] | And…? | 还有呢…? |
[10:57] | And I got the hell out of there. | 我赶紧离开了 |
[10:59] | You didn’t think to call – for any kind of help? | 你就没有想过打电话帮帮他? |
[11:00] | Help? For him? | 帮他? |
[11:01] | He was a double-crossing bitch who stole three grand and got exactly what was coming to him. | 他不要脸卖假货骗我3000块 这叫死有余辜 |
[11:17] | Vic’s name is Jimmy Philbrook. | 死者名叫Jimmy Philbrook |
[11:19] | He was spotted by a group of lnwood Hill nature enthusiasts. | 几个英伍德山公园自然爱好者发现他的 |
[11:23] | I’m thinking they’re probably not so enthusiastic anymore. | 估计以后爱好不起来了 |
[11:26] | That’s painful. | 死得很痛苦 |
[11:27] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[11:28] | I don’t know how he ended up this far off the path. | 我不懂他干嘛跑到离小径这么远的地方 |
[11:30] | I found his wallet 30 yards back that way next to some loose soil and erratic shoe print patterns. | 我在30码远处找到他的皮夹 就在他跑鞋的脚印旁 |
[11:35] | Could be initial signs of a struggle. | 可能是最初发生打斗的信号 |
[11:37] | Yeah,that’s not the half of it. Here,get a load of this. | 是的 事情还么完呢 这里 仔细看看 |
[11:44] | – He was also strangled. – Yeah. | – 他还被勒过颈部 – 没错 |
[11:46] | So did that kill him? Or was it the arrow? | 他是被勒死的? 还是因为箭伤? |
[11:58] | All right,so,I followed one series of footprints that look like they could be a possible match to our vic’s. | 我跟着一列可能是死者的鞋印走 |
[12:03] | Lead back about a hundred yards to the jogging path. | 回到大概100码远的慢跑道 |
[12:06] | You find any other tracks? | 你找到什么线索了吗? |
[12:07] | There was a second set of partials near the path,disturbances in the soil indications of a fall. | 那里有第2组部分鞋印 土壤有点杂乱 应该有摔跤 |
[12:13] | So I’m thinking that this guy might’ve been attacked back there, | 我觉得死者可能在那里被袭击 |
[12:17] | and then stumbled over here. | 然后跌跌撞撞来到了这里 |
[12:21] | Then what? | 接着呢? |
[12:22] | The attacker shoots him with an arrow? | 袭击者用箭射他? |
[12:24] | And that’s where things get a little shady here. | 这里就开始有点奇怪了 |
[12:26] | I mean,if you’re gonna choke a guy,choke him; | 如果你想掐死一个人 那就掐吧 |
[12:28] | why go halfway and then finish him with a bow and arrow? | 为什么半途放弃 最后改用射箭? |
[12:32] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[12:33] | Well,I can’t tell you why,but I can tell you where the arrow came from. | 我不知道原因 但知道箭是从哪里射出的 |
[12:45] | So,is that our shooter’s perch? | 那里是射手的栖息处? |
[12:46] | Looks that way. | 看起来是那样 |
[12:56] | It’s hard to climb a tree like this without leaving epithelials behind. | 爬上这种树很难不留下上皮细胞痕迹 |
[13:00] | Climbed a lot of trees back in Montana,didn’t you? | 你在蒙大拿经常爬树 是吗? |
[13:03] | Damn straight,city boy. | 算你说对了 城里人 |
[13:05] | Was that before or after you started cow tipping? | 在你玩推睡牛游戏之前还是之后? |
[13:13] | – What? – Is that a snake? | – 怎么了? – 那是蛇吗? |
[13:15] | Where? What? | 哪里? 什么? |
[13:24] | *My friends,they get me higher and higher * | |
[13:27] | *They’re killing me with friendly fire * | |
[13:29] | *We meet beneath the cactus tree * | |
[13:31] | *They’re walking on spikes,just ain’t for me * | |
[13:38] | *My friends ain’t got to worry more * | |
[13:41] | *They meet outside the corner store * | |
[13:43] | *I walk the pavement,miss the cracks * | |
[13:46] | *I’d join them if I could relax * | |
[13:58] | *Hang it up,you can hang it up * | |
[14:00] | *This time maybe you can hang it up * | |
[14:02] | *Hang it up,you can hang it up * | |
[14:05] | *This time maybe you can hang it up * | |
[14:07] | *Hang it up,you can hang it up * | |
[14:10] | *This time maybe you can hang it up! * | |
[14:13] | Oseltamivir. | 奥塞米韦 |
[14:15] | That’s an anti-viral medication. | 那是一种抗病毒药 |
[14:17] | I found it on the back of this foil that I got off the tree branch. | 我在树上找到的薄片背面发现的 |
[14:21] | My guess is it was part of a pill packet. | 我猜那是药丸包装的一部分 |
[14:23] | Got transferred by the shooter’s boot. | 从射手的靴上转移过来 |
[14:26] | Maybe he was being treated for the flu. | 也许是他治感冒的 |
[14:28] | All right,well,based on what you’ve just told me and what I’m seeing here, | 好吧 基于你刚刚告诉我的 还有我自己在这里看到的 |
[14:31] | our shooter is sick,Linds. | 射手是个病人 Linds |
[14:36] | And not just with the flu. | 还不仅仅只有感冒 |
[14:41] | I’m afraid my report on Greg Barbera’s death is inconclusive. | 恐怕Greg Barbera的死因仍无法下断论 |
[14:46] | So it really was an accident. | 所以那真是起意外 |
[14:47] | I’m not saying that,I’m just saying in spite of multiple fractures and contusions caused during Barbera’s fall down the stairs, | 我没那么说 我只说除了Barbera 从台阶摔下造成的多处骨折和挫伤 |
[14:55] | there’s simply no post-mortem proof that he was pushed. | 没其他证据证明他是被推下的 |
[15:00] | And no clear indications this was a homicide. | 也没清晰的证据说明是谋杀 |
[15:02] | So we can only hold Perfito on his warrant and possession charge. | 我们只能靠对他的拘票 和非法藏毒的指控扣留Perfito |
[15:07] | Any other good news you want to share? | 还有其他好消息吗? |
[15:10] | Sorry,Mac. That’s all I can tell you right now. | 对不起 Mac 我现在只能说这么多 |
[15:15] | Okay. | 好的 |
[15:16] | – Thanks,Sid. – Yeah. | – 谢谢 Sid – 不用 |
[15:23] | Did you get it out of him? | 有线索吗? |
[15:24] | Sid’s not talking anything but business. | Sid除了公事什么都没说 |
[15:27] | Oh,don’t worry,I’ll get him to talk. | 别担心 我会让他说的 |
[15:35] | Dr. Hammerback,nice to see your shining face. | Hammerback医生 很高兴看到你容光焕发 |
[15:39] | Tell me what’s going on. | 告诉我发生了什么 |
[15:41] | Uh… well,unfortunately,I don’t have anything too conclusive to share about Mr.Philbrook. | 很不幸 Philbrook先生的事情 我没有更确凿的东西可以分享 |
[15:49] | Uh,the arrow pierced his sternum and collapsed his right lung, | 箭穿透了他的胸骨 刺破了他的右肺 |
[15:53] | which,between blood loss and respiratory distress could’ve proven fatal without immediate medical attention. | 失血和呼吸困难 可能因没有及时救治而丧命 |
[16:02] | But? | 不过? |
[16:03] | But,as your team correctly surmised on the scene, | 不过 如你们在现场的正确推测 |
[16:06] | he was also strangled from behind just before being shot. | 在他被射前他也被勒了 |
[16:12] | I managed to tweeze some minuscule trace from one of the jagged abrasions around his neck. | 在他颈部齿状伤口处找到些小线索 |
[16:18] | And I also found some latent partial fingerprints around the back of his neck that could have been left in the struggle. | 颈后还有些不易察觉的部分指纹 可能是在打斗中留下的 |
[16:26] | The point being,the resulting internal injuries suffered by Mr. Philbrook included a crushed trachea. | 结论是 Philbrook先生的死因 是内伤包括气管破裂 |
[16:34] | Which could’ve proven fatal without immediate medical attention. | 可能因缺乏及时治疗而丧命 |
[16:37] | So,we still don’t know whether it’s death by strangulation or by arrow. | 还是不知道他的死因是窒息还是箭伤 |
[16:44] | I’m grasping at straws,but maybe this will help? | 我努力在找真相 也许这个会有帮助? |
[16:50] | That looks similar to the violet gum I pulled from Greg Barbera’s satchel. | 这个和我从Greg Barbera包里 找到的紫罗兰口香糖有点像 |
[16:54] | Only,I pulled it off Jimmy Philbrook’s molars. | 唯一不同的是 这提取自Jimmy Philbrook的臼齿 |
[16:57] | It’s probably just a coincidence. | 可能只是个巧合 |
[16:59] | Well,when it comes to crime,there are no coincidences. | 卷入犯罪时 就不是巧合了 |
[17:03] | Well,I’ll stay focused on our two potential C.O.D.’s to see | 我仍将继续关注2个可能的死因 |
[17:07] | if I can sort out which one might’ve had the upper hand in Philbrook’s death. | 看是否能甄别出哪个才是 导致Philbrook死亡的主因 |
[17:11] | Good. Then I can focus on you. | 好的 接着我要关注你了 |
[17:15] | Me? | 我? |
[17:16] | Yeah,Sid,you’ve been absent from work all week. | 是的 Sid 你本周以来一直缺席 |
[17:20] | You’re sweating like a pig. | 你现在像猪一样在出汗 |
[17:21] | You’ve been rubbing your palms together like you’re trying to start a fire. | 像取暖一样一直在搓手 |
[17:24] | And you’ve done that little thing with your glasses about a half dozen times since I walked in here. | 从我进来到现在 一直在摆弄眼镜 |
[17:28] | It’s Profiling 101. You’re a nervous wreck. | 这样要做侧写太简单了 你很紧张 |
[17:33] | Come on,tell me what’s going on. | 快点 告诉我发生了什么 |
[17:35] | Uh,no,my,uh,attorneys and accountants told me not to say anything. | 呃 不 我的律师和会计师 告诉我什么都不要说 |
[17:41] | Well,with all due respect,Sid,your attorneys and your accountants aren’t your friends. | 无意冒犯 Sid 你的律师和会计师不是你的朋友 |
[17:49] | Uh… it’s the Hammerback Sleeper. | 呃…是Hammerback睡枕 |
[17:54] | I give you… the Hammerback Sleeper. | 我给你…Hammerback睡枕 |
[17:58] | “You’ll sleep like a corpse”? | “你会睡得像死人”? |
[18:00] | It’s an experimental pillow I’ve developed after years of working in the M.E.’s Office. | 我在验尸官办公室工作这些年后 发明的的1款实验性枕头 |
[18:04] | I’ve heard about it. What’s the problem? | 我听说过 有什么问题吗? |
[18:07] | I just sold the patent this morning. | 我今早刚刚卖掉了专利 |
[18:10] | Well,congratulations. That’s good,isn’t it? | 恭喜 那不是很好吗? |
[18:12] | Oh,yeah. Um,it was purchased by a Japanese firm. | 是的 一家日本公司买下了 |
[18:16] | Apparently,they’re going to market it – as an anti-snoring pillow. | 他们准备把它当做防打鼾枕头推向市场 |
[18:18] | Anti-snoring,huh? | 防打鼾枕头 |
[18:20] | God,I could’ve used that with my ex-husband. | 真该给我前夫买一个 |
[18:23] | I would’ve paid dearly for that. | 花多少钱都无所谓 |
[18:25] | Yep. That’s pretty much what they did. | 是的 日本人也是这么做的 |
[18:28] | – Sid,are you okay? – Uh… Actually,no. | – Sid 没事吧? – 有… 有事 |
[18:32] | I’m,um… incredible. | 我… 太难以置信了 |
[18:37] | Jo,they bought my patent… for $27 million. | Jo 他们买我的专利 花了2700万 |
[18:44] | What? | 什么? |
[18:46] | I’m a very rich man and-and I have no idea what to do about it. | 我现在是千万富翁 却不知道怎么办 |
[18:51] | Okay,okay,all right. | 好的 没事没事 |
[18:53] | Okay,well,the first-first thing you need to do is breathe. | 什么都别想 先呼吸 |
[19:00] | Please don’t say anything. Don’t tell anyone. | 不要说 不要告诉别人 |
[19:03] | Okay,I won’t,I promise. | 好的 不会的 相信我 |
[19:04] | But Sid,even if this is overwhelming,it’s still amazing. | 可是Sid 虽然这消息难以置信 但它的确是好消息 |
[19:08] | You earned it,and when you… | 这是你应得的… |
[19:11] | – Breathe,breathe. – Okay. | – 呼吸 呼吸 – 好 |
[19:13] | Okay,and after you finish breathing,you got to do one more thing. | 好的 先正常呼吸 下面是你的新任务 |
[19:17] | – What’s that? – You got to celebrate. | – 是什么? – 去庆祝 |
[19:22] | Oh,that’s so great! | 太棒了 |
[19:31] | This place has seen better days,huh? | 这里很有历史吧 |
[19:33] | Jimmy Philbrook was the landlord here? | Jimmy Philbrook是这里的房东? |
[19:35] | Yeah,the building just got condemned,which means the artists living here are gonna be out on the street. | 这座房子要拆迁 住这里的艺术家们要露宿街头了 |
[19:40] | Could be a long line of people that want this guy dead. | 想杀他的人多了去 |
[19:43] | Let’s start with the building’s super. | 先问问这里的管理员 |
[19:48] | Yeah,he’s down on the end,bro. | 走到头 他就在那 |
[20:13] | It’s open. | 门没锁 |
[20:17] | Toby Delafont,you the super? | Toby Delafont 你是管理员? |
[20:20] | Yeah. You the cops? | 是 你们是警察? |
[20:22] | Yeah,we’re the cops. | 对 我们是警察 |
[20:23] | Well,listen,man,I know we got to go. | 我明白 我们得搬走 |
[20:25] | But we’ve still got another few days in this place. | 不过离期限还有几天 |
[20:28] | So if you don’t mind,I got to keep trying to make rent money while I still can. | 所以你们不介意 我还想多赚点房租 |
[20:31] | Yeah,well,we’re not here about the eviction. We’re here to talk about Jimmy Philbrook. | 我们不是来赶人 只想了解Jimmy Philbrook |
[20:36] | I take it you don’t want to sign the sympathy card? | 我猜你不会太同情他? |
[20:38] | I’m sorry. It’s just that that guy pissed off a lot of people around here,myself included. | 很遗憾 可那家伙惹火了这里很多人 包括我 |
[20:44] | How’s that? | 怎么回事? |
[20:45] | Because the Cragston Hotel is more than just a building,it’s a community. | Cragston宾馆不光是座建筑 它更是个社区 |
[20:49] | And we don’t just live here,we create here. | 我们不仅住在这里 我们还创造一切 |
[20:53] | Yeah,we can see that. | 是的 显尔易见 |
[20:55] | Yeah,well,Jimmy didn’t. | 除了Jimmy |
[20:58] | Maybe it’s because he lived across town,or maybe he just didn’t care. | 也许因为他住在城那头 或者他压根不在乎 |
[21:01] | All I know is I did my best to make repairs and pass on the residents’ complaints. | 我费尽心思去改善关系 平复大家的不满情绪 |
[21:06] | He did his best to ignore every bit of it. | 他却完全不顾这一切 |
[21:08] | Looks like someone finally got his attention. | 看来总算有人吸引了他的注意力 |
[21:10] | Yeah,you think anyone here was angry enough to do more than just complain? | 这里有没有人会愤怒到 动用超越投诉的方式? |
[21:13] | Nah. | 不会的 |
[21:14] | Anyone in here work with bows and arrows? | 这里谁有弓箭? |
[21:17] | A violin bow,maybe. | 弓倒是有 小提琴的琴弓 |
[21:18] | Like I said,we’re artists. We’re not really the violent type. | 我说了 我们是艺术家 不是暴徒 |
[22:37] | Come on,come on… | 快点 快点 |
[22:42] | Any luck on figuring out what was used to strangle Jimmy Philbrook? | 有没有查出 勒Jimmy Philbrook所用的凶器? |
[22:45] | Well,as a matter of fact,yes. | 查到了 |
[22:48] | Based on these evenly-spaced ridges along the ligature marks and that tiny plastic sliver Sid tweezed out of them, | 扎带上均匀分布有条纹 再考虑到Sid挑出来的那小片塑料 |
[22:56] | I’d say it was definitely some type of zip tie. | 我敢肯定是束线带 |
[23:00] | Trouble is,I can’t seem to find a local source for one in that bright orange color. | 问题是 这种亮橙色束线带这一带没有 |
[23:05] | How about you? You get anywhere with those partial prints we got off the back of Philbrook’s neck? | 你呢? 从Philbrook颈后提取的残缺指纹 有什么结果? |
[23:09] | Sadly,no hits in AFIS. | 很不幸 AFIS系统中没有匹配 |
[23:11] | And there were no identifiable prints on the arrow,either. | 那支箭上也没有标识 |
[23:15] | Well,is it some kinda special make? Nope. It’s pretty much your typical aluminum shaft hunting arrow. | – 会不会是什么特别定制? – 不是 就是支普通的铝杆狩猎箭 |
[23:21] | You can find it at any sporting goods store in New York. | 纽约所有体育用品店里都能买到 |
[23:24] | But I did find something on the tip that’s kinda funky. | 不过我在箭头上发现了些东西 耐人寻味 |
[23:28] | Human,raccoon,and duck blood? | 人血 浣熊血 还有鸭血? |
[23:31] | Yeah,the human blood is a match to Philbrook. | 是的 人血与Philbrook的样本吻合 |
[23:33] | But the blood from the other animals would suggest that our shooter used this arrow before. | 但有其它的动物血 说明这支箭以前被用过 |
[23:38] | But why switch from small game to humans? | 但为什么从狩猎升级到杀人? |
[23:41] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[23:42] | While I’m waiting for the CDC to call me back about the viral trace I found on the tree branch, | 树叉上的病毒样本送到CDC(疾控中心)了 他们还没有结果 |
[23:46] | thought I’d call the Parks Department,maybe see if they have any arrests for illegal hunting. | 我又联系了公园管理部门 也许他们抓到过非法狩猎者 |
[23:50] | Yeah,might help us target our killer. | 也许能帮我们找到凶手 |
[24:13] | Mac. | |
[24:14] | Hey,Christine. | 你好 Christine |
[24:19] | Nice place. Is it yours? | 环境不错 是你的吗? |
[24:21] | Yeah. Uh,I’ve been open about six months. | 是的 我开业6个月了 |
[24:25] | As you can see,it’s standing room only. | 你也看到了 没有多少顾客 |
[24:27] | Yeah,well,the restaurant business is a tough racket. | 是的 不过餐饮业竞争激烈嘛 |
[24:30] | Well,I’ve been through worse. | 我以前还经历过更糟的 |
[24:32] | Can I fix you something to eat? | 给你搞点什么吃的? |
[24:33] | No,no,I-I can’t stay. | 不用了 我马上就走 |
[24:35] | I,uh… just came by to give you this. | 我…只是来给你这个 |
[24:41] | Oh, wow. You shouldn’t have,really. | 用不着专程过来的 |
[24:44] | Yeah,I know. Uh,the thing is,I stole it from your brother. | 我明白…关键是 这是我从你哥那里偷来的笔 |
[24:49] | Every time Stan and I made a collar we’d have all this paperwork to fill out. | 每当我和Stan抓到人 要填表写文件 |
[24:53] | And when we got back to the precinct,somehow,we’d never have enough pens. | 再回到辖区里 笔就一定会少 |
[25:00] | When one guy would have one,the other guy would inevitably steal it. | 只要一个人有笔 另个人就只好顺过来用 |
[25:04] | So eventually Stan got wise. | 后来Stan学聪明了 |
[25:09] | And,uh,he was trying to quit smoking… | 正好他也要戒烟 |
[25:11] | Stan was trying to quit smoking? | Stan戒烟? |
[25:14] | So he started to chew on this. | 于是他就咬笔杆 |
[25:20] | Needless to say,I never stole it again till after he was gone. | 不用说 我就再没偷过笔 直到他离去 |
[25:30] | Stan always had a great sense of humor. | Stan总是很幽默 |
[25:34] | And great friends. | 也是个好朋友 |
[25:36] | Thanks for that,Mac. | 谢谢你 Mac |
[25:40] | It’s really nice to see you again. | 能再见到你真好 |
[25:43] | Yeah,it’s-it’s nice to see you,too. | 是的 太好了 |
[25:48] | But,hey,duty calls. | 可是你该工作去了 |
[25:50] | Um,before you go,let me just give you this. | 拿些这个再走 |
[25:56] | Shrimp Diavolo. It’s my specialty. | 意式虾面 这是我的招牌菜品 |
[25:58] | Someone else ordered it. | 正好有顾客点了 |
[25:59] | – Are you sure? – Yeah,please. | – 送给我? – 是的 拿着吧 |
[26:01] | I have plenty of time to make another one. | 待会我再做1份 |
[26:03] | Can I get you something to drink? | 再给你来点什么喝的? |
[26:05] | Uh,yeah,coffee. | 好的 咖啡 |
[26:11] | Okay. I got it. | 好的 我知道了 |
[26:12] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[26:15] | Aw,thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[26:17] | – Oh,that smells so good. – Yeah. | – 闻着真香 – 是的 |
[26:20] | Don’t worry,I got two forks. | 2把叉子 很周到吧 |
[26:22] | All right. We’re going to have to eat it on the run. | 好吧 我们得在路上吃了 |
[26:23] | I just hung up with Lindsay. | 我刚和Lindsay通了电话 |
[26:25] | According to prescription trace and epithelial DNA that she and Danny collected from lnwood Hill Park, | 根据她和Danny从英伍德山公园 提取的药物痕迹和DNA |
[26:30] | whoever shot our second victim Jimmy Philbrook with that arrow,is suffering from H7N2. | 用箭射第2名死者Jimmy Philbrook的那人 被H7N2感染了 |
[26:37] | Isn’t that a strain of Avian Flu? | 这是禽流感? |
[26:39] | Yes. Most human contraction comes from handling infected dead birds or fluids. | 是的 因接触受感染的死鸟或液体而感染 |
[26:43] | It’s not easily transmitted from person to person,but it can still be fatal. | 不易从人传染到人 但仍可能致命 |
[26:47] | Right,but the CDC tracks every reported case. | 是的 CDC会跟踪每个病例 |
[26:50] | And right now… there is exactly one case in the entire United States. | 当前全美国… 只有1起病例 |
[27:16] | Nicholas Bristow? NYPD. | Nicholas Bristow? 警察! |
[27:22] | Mr. Bristow? | Bristow先生? |
[27:25] | Mr. Bristow? | Bristow先生? |
[27:26] | We’re here with the CDC. We’d like a word with you. | 我们是和CDC一起的 想问你些问题 |
[27:31] | I don’t feel like talking right now. | 我现在不想谈 |
[27:50] | A five-point buck? | 1只五叉角公鹿? |
[27:52] | They actually have those in New York City? | 纽约市里真有这种鹿? |
[27:54] | According to Fish & Game. | “垂钓与狩猎”里讲 |
[27:55] | As the city moves outward,the deer move inward for food. | 城市扩张 鹿群会向城中迁移寻找食物 |
[27:58] | They’ve been sighted in Queens,Staten Island,and as we now know,in lnwood Hill. | 在皇后区 史泰登岛都发现过它们 现在再加上英伍德山公园 |
[28:02] | From what we got from the hospital, | 根据我们从医院得到的信息 |
[28:05] | Bristow had been illegally hunting small animals in various parts of Manhattan for years. | Bristow多年来一直在曼哈顿各处 非法狩猎小型动物 |
[28:10] | But he claimed he’d been tracking this particular deer for two weeks straight. | 他说他已连续2周追踪这只鹿 |
[28:15] | Said he finally had the perfect shot all lined up. | 总算有了绝佳的射击机会 |
[28:18] | And just as he was about to let the arrow fly…a fatal sneeze. | 就在他放箭的瞬间 打了个要命的喷嚏 |
[28:25] | And Bristow had no idea what he’d done. | Bristow对这起意外完全不知情 |
[28:28] | So that’s it? It was an accident? | 就这样? 原来只是事故? |
[28:30] | It’s just like Greg Barbera falling down the stairs. | 就和Greg Barbera摔下台阶一样 |
[28:34] | Flack. | |
[28:35] | Trouble is,like with Scott Perfito,we can’t charge Nicholas Bristow with murder until we know he’s guilty of it. | 但同Scott Perfito一样 我们不能指控 Nicholas Bristow谋杀 除非确知他有罪 |
[28:40] | He wasn’t. | 不是他干的 |
[28:41] | The arrow didn’t pierce any of Philbrook’s major blood vessels. | 那支箭没有刺穿Philbrook的大血管 |
[28:46] | I measured the amount of blood that soaked into his tracksuit from the wound | 我测了渗透到他运动服的血量 |
[28:49] | and compared it to the blood still present in his body, postmortem. | 同尸检时从他体内收集到的血液比较 |
[28:52] | The fact is,Jimmy Philbrook only lost around a liter of blood, | Jimmy Philbrook只失了1升血 |
[28:56] | which wouldn’t have stopped his heart from beating. | 这不会造成他的心脏停跳 |
[28:58] | But a crushed trachea would. | 但扼住气管却会 |
[28:59] | Exactly. | 对 |
[29:01] | Because Mr. Philbrook’s windpipe had already been badly crushed by the time he was shot, | Philbrook先生中箭时 气管已被勒过 |
[29:05] | the arrow only added insult to an already fatal injury. | 那支箭只是加重了致命伤 |
[29:08] | It’s my final ruling that his cause of death was asphyxiation due to tracheobronchial trauma. | 关于他的死因 我的最终结论是 气管损伤造成的窒息 |
[29:14] | So we’re back to the zip tie. | 我们又回到束线带了 |
[29:16] | And Flack… just may have a lead. | Flack… 可能得到了条线索 |
[29:22] | When I told my guys to be on the lookout for bright orange zip ties, | 我告诉伙计们多注意橙色束线带 |
[29:26] | you can imagine some of the witty responses I got. | 你能想象大家都啥搞笑反应 |
[29:29] | Then a couple hours ago,some beat cop calls me all excited. | 几小时前 有巡警很兴奋地报告 |
[29:33] | I came down here to check it out for myself. | 于是我亲自来这儿核实 |
[29:36] | Apparently,it’s the latest fad in public art. | 显然这是公共艺术的最新潮流 |
[29:39] | Any idea who’s responsible for all this? | 知道这东西谁弄的吗? |
[29:41] | Yes,as a matter of fact. An artist by the name of Patty Leonard. | 查到了 是个叫Patty Leonard的艺术家 |
[29:46] | All due respect to her zip tie cacti,what I find most interesting is the address on her permit. | 我对这束线带仙人掌没啥不敬 有趣的是许可证上她的地址 |
[29:52] | Cragston Hotel. The place where Philbrook was landlord. | Cragston宾馆 老板是Philbrook那家 |
[29:55] | Yeah. | 是 |
[29:56] | And after being evicted,Miss Leonard was pretty upset. | 被逐出后 Leonard小姐很烦心 |
[29:59] | Upset enough to kill Philbrook? | 烦心到杀了Philbrook? |
[30:01] | Maybe. | 可能吧 |
[30:02] | But she’s under five feet tall, hundred pounds soaking wet. | 但她只有5英尺高 最多100磅出头 |
[30:05] | He would’ve flicked her off like a fly. | Philbrook能把她像只苍蝇似的弹走 |
[30:07] | She did volunteer a set of her prints on the mobile scanner,though, | 她还自愿在移动扫描仪上提供全套指纹 |
[30:10] | and I sent ’em off to the lab. | 我已经传去实验室了 |
[30:11] | Good. | 很好 |
[30:12] | Once you close these things,you gotta cut ’em open. | 要完成这个作品 得把束线带切段 |
[30:15] | Once they’re cut,they wouldn’t be long enough to strangle someone. | 一旦切断了 勒人可就不够长了 |
[30:19] | Patty tell you where she keeps her unused stock? | Patty有没有说她未用的存货都在哪? |
[30:21] | Yeah,back in her room at the hotel. | 在她宾馆的房间里 |
[30:24] | – Any roommates? – No. | – 有室友不? – 没有 |
[30:25] | And,again,that place has quite the open door policy. | 还有那地方也不锁门的 |
[30:29] | Well,maybe someone helped themselves to a murder weapon. | 看来有人自行取来当凶器了 |
[30:47] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[30:48] | Don’t you hate it when that happens? | 碰到这情况是不是恨得要命啊? |
[30:50] | More than you know. | 比你想得还要恨 |
[30:51] | But we can definitely rule out our zip tie artist strangling the landlord. | 但我们可以确定排除 束线带艺术家勒死了房东 |
[30:54] | Patty Leonard’s prints don’t match the partials Sid found on Jimmy Philbrook’s neck. | Patty Leonard的指纹与Sid在 Philbrook脖子上发现的部分指纹不符 |
[31:00] | Well,what if they aren’t partials? | 如果它们不是部分指纹呢? |
[31:05] | It makes sense that they would be. | 按道理说应该是 |
[31:07] | You know,it’s hard to leave a full fingerprint during that kind of struggle,especially skin-on-skin. | 在剧烈挣扎下 特别是肌肤相触时 很难留下完整指纹 |
[31:12] | It’s true. But look at this partial thumbprint right there. | 没错 但看看这枚部分拇指纹 |
[31:14] | I mean,it looks like there’s pretty even contact everywhere but across the palmar surface. | 看起来除了掌心部分 其余部分充分触到了皮肤 |
[31:20] | Yeah,I see what you mean. It could be a full print with some kinda void. | 我懂你意思 这可能是枚完整的指纹 中间有空缺 |
[31:24] | But caused by what? | 是怎么造成的呢? |
[31:26] | Tissue damage? Some kind of scarring? | 组织损伤? 某种疤痕? |
[31:30] | Because the Cragston Hotel is more than just a building. | Cragston宾馆不光是座建筑 |
[31:33] | And we don’t just live here. We create here. | 我们不仅住在这里 我们还创造一切 |
[31:41] | Boom. | 有了 |
[32:27] | Hey,Danny,it is Toby Delafont. | 嘿 Danny 就是Toby Delafont |
[32:34] | How you doing,Toby? | 你好 Toby |
[32:35] | I want you to put that down nice and slowly,turn around,put your hands behind your back. | 把那玩意慢慢放下 转过身来 把手放到身后 |
[32:39] | You’re under arrest for the murder of Jimmy Philbrook. | 你因谋杀Jimmy Philbrook被捕 |
[32:47] | Drop it! Back off! | 放下! 退后! |
[32:49] | Drop it! | 放下! |
[32:51] | I said drop it! | 我说放下! |
[33:15] | Jimmy Philbrook told me the Cragston Hotel was about to be condemned by Building and Safety. | Jimmy Philbrook告诉我Cragston宾馆 将要被建筑安全部门停业了 |
[33:19] | That sounds like the truth to me. | 这话没错 |
[33:21] | Yeah,but he also said we didn’t have to worry about it, | 是 但他也说过我们不用担心 |
[33:23] | that he had a contact on the inside who could make the whole problem go away. | 他上面有人 能搞定这事 |
[33:26] | Oh,yeah? who? | 是吗? 谁? |
[33:27] | Some guy named Doug,I think. Yeah,Doug Kramer. | 叫Doug的一个家伙 我想是Doug Kramer |
[33:31] | Anyway,I did what Jimmy asked me to– I took up a collection from the residents,told them it was for repairs. | 总之我按Jimmy吩咐做了– 从住户那里筹钱 说是维修使用 |
[33:36] | But it was really for a bribe. | 但其实是为了行贿 |
[33:38] | Even put 500 bucks of my own into the pot. | 我自己也出了500块 |
[33:41] | I came up with $15,000 cash,and I gave every last dime of it to that lying son of a bitch! | 我筹到了1万5的现金 全给了那个撒谎的贱人! |
[33:48] | And so what,Philbrook didn’t pay the bribe? | 后来怎样 Philbrook没有去行贿? |
[33:50] | Oh,he claimed he did. | 他说他去了 |
[33:51] | He gave me some BS about hiring a messenger to pick up the cashier’s check | 他扯淡说雇了个信使带着银行本票 |
[33:55] | and get it to Building and Safety before some 11:00 hearing. | 在11点听证会前送到建筑安全部门 |
[33:59] | But then they slapped those notices on our front door,anyway, | 但之后他们就在前门贴了告示 |
[34:02] | and the money is still nowhere to be found! | 钱也不见踪影了! |
[34:05] | So what can I tell you? It just pissed me off! | 我能说什么? 我非常生气! |
[34:30] | I called Jimmy. | 我打给Jimmy |
[34:31] | I told him we needed to talk, | 说我们要谈谈 |
[34:33] | but he said he was going jogging in lnwood Hilland would have to call me back. | 但他说他在英伍德山公园慢跑 回头打给我 |
[34:37] | Can you believe that? | 你相信吗? |
[34:39] | We’ve all just been thrown out on the street,he’s going out for a jog? | 我们都被扔大街上了 他还去跑步? |
[34:42] | Screw that! | 大爷的! |
[34:46] | What’d you do with the money,Jimmy? | 你把钱弄哪儿去了 Jimmy? |
[34:47] | I told you,I paid it! | 我告诉你了 我付掉了! |
[34:48] | I don’t believe you! | 我不信! |
[34:51] | You’re trying to make me look like the bad guy! | 你让我做了坏人! |
[34:54] | And I don’t like how that feels! | 我感觉非常不好! |
[34:56] | Do you? | 你觉得呢? |
[34:58] | Do you like how that feels,Jimmy? | 喜欢这感觉吗 Jimmy? |
[35:07] | You killed him. | 你杀了他 |
[35:09] | He killed us! | 他害死了我们大家! |
[35:10] | And none of it would have happened if he delivered what he promised. | 如果他按承诺付钱 什么事都没有 |
[35:14] | That’s it. | 原来如此 |
[36:09] | Okay,I hope y’all are taking notes. | 好吧 希望你们都有记笔记 |
[36:12] | First of all,I could not stop thinking about these two pieces of violet-flavored gum, | 首先我一直在想那2块紫罗兰味口香糖 |
[36:17] | because I couldn’t wrap my head around how they wound up in Jimmy Philbrook’s mouth and on Greg Barbera’s satchel. | 我搞不懂为啥1块在Jimmy Philbrook 嘴里 1块在Greg Barbera的背包上 |
[36:24] | So I went back to the schedule from the courier service that Greg worked for, | 于是我查了下Greg送件的时间表 |
[36:29] | and it turns out that his first pickup of the day was across from a little diner in Chelsea | 显示他今天第1次取件 是在Chelsea一家餐馆 |
[36:35] | right around the corner from the Cragston Hotel. | 就在Cragston宾馆的拐弯处 |
[36:38] | Who’d he pick up from? | 他从谁那儿取的件? |
[36:39] | Jimmy Philbrook. | |
[36:40] | And guess what the diner has in a little dish next to the cash register? | 猜猜这餐馆收银机边的小碟里有啥? |
[36:43] | – Violet gum. – Bingo. | – 紫罗兰口香糖 – 答对了 |
[36:54] | But there was something else that kept bugging me, | 但有件事一直困扰着我 |
[36:56] | because Greg Barbera is a bike messenger,right? | Greg Barbera是骑单车的 对吧? |
[36:59] | So why did he run from Scott Perfito? | 他为啥要跑步躲Scott Perfito? |
[37:01] | Where on earth was his bike? | 他的单车到底在哪里? |
[37:03] | So I went back and looked at the NYPD surveillance footage one more time. | 于是我又研究了下纽约警局的监控录像 |
[37:07] | Look what I spotted about a hundred yards ahead of both of them. | 看看前面大概100码出现了什么 |
[37:13] | – Guy on a bike. – Yes,but not just any bike. | – 骑单车的家伙 – 是 但不是随便什么单车 |
[37:15] | It matches the exact description supplied to us from the courier service that Greg worked for. | 这与Greg工作的快件公司单车相符 |
[37:20] | And look what’s hanging from the handlebars. | 看看车把上挂了什么 |
[37:23] | A chain saw. | 电锯 |
[37:24] | Could’ve been used to cut down the fallen tree outside of Scott Perfito’s apartment. | Scott Perfito公寓前的那棵树 可能就是用这砍倒的 |
[37:27] | Where Greg probably locked up his bike. | Greg很可能把车锁在那树上 |
[37:38] | Greg’s bike was stolen,so he had to run from Perfito on foot. | Greg的车被偷了 所以他得跑步躲Perfito |
[37:46] | Which caused him to fall down the stairs. | 导致了他从台阶上摔下去 |
[37:49] | And due to Greg’s untimely death,he wasn’t able to deliver this. | 由于Greg的死亡 没来得及送这个 |
[37:57] | Doug Kramer– that’s the name of the Building and Safety official | Doug Kramer–那名建筑安全部门官员 |
[38:00] | who was supposed to accept the bribe – from Jimmy Philbrook. | 本应收到Jimmy Philbrook的贿赂 |
[38:03] | For 15 grand. | 1万5千 |
[38:04] | But since he didn’t get it,he ruled to condemn the Cragston Hotel at the B&S meeting. | 但因没收到钱 他就在建筑安全会上 裁定Cragston宾馆停业 |
[38:12] | Yes. Which we all know… drove our super,Toby Delafont,into a murderous rage. | 没错 这点…让Toby Delafont怒而杀人 |
[38:19] | Do you like how that feels,Jimmy? | 你喜欢这感觉吗 Jimmy? |
[38:22] | He attacked Philbrook in the park,leaving him for dead. | 他在公园袭击了Philbrook 留下他等死 |
[38:25] | Right,and then Philbrook wandered further into the woods right into the path ofNicholas Bristow’s arrow. | 没错 Philbrook挣扎着走进树林 正好中了Nicholas Bristow的箭 |
[38:33] | That’s the craziest thing I’ve ever heard– but it actually makes sense. | 这真是我听过的最疯狂事– 但确实合情合理 |
[38:36] | One crime leads to another. | 一起案件导致了另一起 |
[38:38] | And another. | 然后是又一起 |
[38:39] | And another. | 又一起 |
[38:40] | And another. | 再一起 |
[38:42] | And that,ladies and gentlemen,is known as the Ripple Effect. | 女士们先生们 这就是连锁反应 |
[39:21] | Thanks,Alex. | 多谢 Alex |
[39:53] | Sid… | |
[39:55] | Jo. Look– I bought a piano. | Jo 看– 我买了台钢琴 |
[39:56] | Yeah,I can see that. | 是的 看到了呢 |
[39:59] | Well,I took your advice and decided to celebrate. | 我听了你的建议决定庆祝下 |
[40:03] | Well,that’s great. | 太好了 |
[40:05] | But,um… why did you have them deliver it here? | 但是… 你干吗把它送到这儿呢? |
[40:10] | Well… I guess it was a little impulsive,but there’s no way it’ll fit into my eighth-floor apartment. | 我觉得是有点冲动 但我那8楼公寓实在没法放 |
[40:18] | I guess I’ll just have to get a new one of those,too. | 我想我得买套新的 |
[40:20] | Yeah,I guess so. | 是啊 我想也是 |
[40:24] | – Can I ask you something else,though? – Sure. | – 我能问你点别的不? – 可以 |
[40:27] | Do you even play the piano? | 你会弹钢琴不? |
[40:29] | Not really. | 不怎么会 |
[40:32] | Well,then scoot over. | 好吧 那坐过去点 |
[40:40] | – Okay. | – Okay. – 好的 – 好的 |
[41:02] | CSI:NY Season 08Episode 13 |