时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:11] | *When I need to replace her* | |
[00:15] | *I am the mind eraser* | |
[00:19] | *Anything goes* | |
[00:22] | *Yeah* | |
[00:23] | *Anything goes* | |
[00:26] | *But,oh* | |
[00:28] | *Deep down* | |
[00:30] | *I can’t let go* | |
[00:34] | *Don’t let it be over* | |
[00:40] | *Over,oh,oh* | |
[00:43] | *No…* | |
[00:45] | *Don’t let it be over* | |
[00:49] | *Let it be over…* | |
[00:57] | Bingo. | 宾果 |
[01:00] | The game is punto banco. | 牌局是”百家乐” |
[01:03] | Baccarat. | 百家乐懂不 |
[01:04] | We do not say “bingo” here. | 哪儿有人说什么”宾果”的 |
[01:07] | Oh,we don’t. Uh… | 是吗 那… |
[01:08] | All right. | 好吧 |
[01:10] | Slide me one of those. | 再给我发张牌 |
[01:25] | Your luck is finally running out. | 看来你好运气用光了 |
[01:29] | Six at the bank. | 庄家6点 |
[01:31] | And… | 玩家… |
[01:33] | nine. | 9点 |
[01:37] | Pot goes to the winner. | 玩家赢得全部筹码 |
[01:43] | Can you believe that! | 真是难以置信! |
[01:52] | Do you know who I am? | 你知道我是谁吗? |
[01:55] | Do you know what I do? | 知道我干哪行的吗? |
[01:58] | Sure. | 当然了 |
[01:59] | Yeah,yeah. You,uh… | 当然了 你不就是… |
[02:00] | play baccarat. | 百家乐的玩家吗 |
[02:03] | Why don’t I… | 我看我不如… |
[02:06] | just cash out. | 兑现收手了 |
[02:07] | I’m sure you’ll get better hands when we play next time. | 我肯定下次再玩时 你手气会好很多 |
[02:11] | How about… | 你觉得… |
[02:14] | this hand. | 这手如何 |
[02:28] | I’m not…really in favor of that hand. | 我其实…觉得这手不怎么样 |
[02:31] | Well,I want a chance to win my money back. | 我只是要个赢回来的机会 |
[02:39] | Tell you what… | 我跟你说… |
[02:41] | why don’t I buy you a drink? | 要不我请你喝一杯? |
[02:45] | In fact,drinks for everybody. | 或者 请大家都喝一杯 |
[02:51] | *Don’t let it be over* | |
[02:58] | *Over,oh…* | |
[03:00] | Come on,we’ve got to go.Come on. | 快点 我们得走了 |
[03:03] | – Okay,let’s get out of here. – All right.Go! | – 好了 我们离开这里 – 好的 我们走! |
[03:10] | What a rush. | 太刺激了 |
[03:12] | Oh,hey,did you get what you need? | 你的任务完成了吧? |
[03:15] | Almost. | 差不多了 |
[03:35] | Relentless,aren’t they? | 他们都是狠角色哈? |
[03:37] | Hey,got your gun? | 你带枪了吗? |
[03:40] | All right. | 好吧 |
[03:52] | Our vic is a Caucasian female, | 死者是白人女性 |
[03:55] | looks to be mid to late 20’s. | 30不到的样子 |
[03:57] | Single gunshot wound to the abdomen. | 腹部中了1枪 |
[04:05] | No jewelry. | 没戴任何首饰 |
[04:08] | Empty purse. | 钱包也是空的 |
[04:10] | Looks like a robbery. | 看着像抢劫 |
[04:11] | Also,there’s no driver’s license, | 还有 也没看到驾照 |
[04:13] | but I found this. | 但我发现了这个 |
[04:15] | It’s an FBI badge. | FBI证件 |
[04:17] | Natasha Fatale. | |
[04:19] | Yeah. I checked with the Rocky and Bullwinkle agent database. | 查过<飞鼠洛基冒险记>的探员数据库 (动画片 女主角与此处死者同名) |
[04:22] | No hits. | 没有她的名字 |
[04:24] | And then there’s this. | 然后就是这个 |
[04:26] | A .38 not so special. | 点38口径 没什么特别的 |
[04:29] | It’s a starter’s pistol. | 入门款而已 |
[04:31] | Fake I.D.,fake gun… | 假身份 假枪… |
[04:34] | real murder. | 谋杀确是真的 |
[05:15] | CSI:NY Season8Episode 12 | |
[05:29] | *Yeah! I’ll be glad * | |
[05:31] | *When you’re dead,you rascal,you * | |
[05:35] | *I’ll be glad* | |
[05:36] | *When you’re dead,you rascal,you* | |
[05:40] | *When you’re dead and in your grave* | |
[05:43] | *No more women will you crave* | |
[05:46] | *I’ll be glad when you’re dead * | |
[05:49] | *You rascal,you* | |
[06:12] | *I’ll be glad when you’re dead* | |
[06:14] | *You rascal,you.* | |
[06:16] | Perps don’t seem to be masters at throwing away evidence. | 凶手销毁证据可不怎么在行 |
[06:22] | Boris Badenov. | (<飞鼠洛基冒险记>中的男主角名字) |
[06:23] | Another fake I.D. badge. | 又一个假证件 |
[06:25] | What were our vics involved in? | 受害人到底卷入的是什么乱子? |
[06:27] | And why did the robbers kill Natasha but take Boris? | 为什么劫匪杀了Natasha却带走了Boris? |
[06:37] | Hey,Sid. | 嗨 Sid |
[06:40] | Looking over our vic, | 检查死者的同时 |
[06:41] | I can’t help but consider the irony of her chosen name: | 我忍不住想她选的假名很有讽刺意味 |
[06:45] | Natasha Fatale. | Natasha Fatale(不幸的Natasha) |
[06:47] | I ran her prints. No hits. | 我对比过她的指纹 没有匹配 |
[06:49] | Our victim remains a Jane Doe for now. | 死者现在为止还是无名氏 |
[06:52] | Our C.O.D.is massive internal hemorrhaging caused by a single gunshot wound from what appears to be | 死因是由于枪击造成的体内大出血 |
[06:58] | a nine-millimeter round. | 凶器看来是9毫米口径 |
[07:02] | So our Jane Doe bled out in that alley. | 这么说死者在小巷里失血过多致死 |
[07:05] | Definitely not a gentle way to go into that good night. | 绝非轻轻步入美好夜晚的方式 |
[07:08] | I also found this… | 我还在她的礼服上… |
[07:10] | on her dress. | 发现了这个 |
[07:12] | Took a look under the microscope. | 用显微镜查看 |
[07:14] | Morphological properties are consistent with it being a tooth fragment,partially covered in soil. | 从组织形态来看 应是牙齿碎片 上面还沾有泥土 |
[07:20] | Not sure if it’s animal or human, | 不清楚是人还是动物的 |
[07:23] | but it definitely doesn’t belong to our vic. | 但肯定不是死者的 |
[07:26] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:27] | Finally… | 最后… |
[07:28] | regarding our female victim, | 关于女死者 |
[07:30] | are you a T man or an A man? | 你是T型还是A型? |
[07:36] | Toes or ankles? | 更关注脚趾还是脚踝? |
[07:40] | Okay,I gotta say toes. | 好吧 那我算是脚趾型的 |
[07:41] | As am I. | 我也一样 |
[07:43] | Which is why,for a woman who,from all appearances,took excellent care of herself | 对于死者这样很在意身体保养的女性来说 |
[07:48] | I found this to be odd. | 我觉得这点很奇怪 |
[07:57] | I’ve heard of green thumbs but orange toes? | 我听过”绿拇指”(擅长园艺) 但真没听过橙脚趾 |
[08:00] | Our victim has micro-abrasions on her feet,consistent with running barefoot. | 死者脚底有轻微磨损 应是光脚跑动过 |
[08:05] | But also has what appear to be a series of chemical burns on her toes. | 但脚趾上有化学品灼伤的痕迹 |
[08:15] | I swabbed a sample of her skin. | 我有取样检测 |
[08:19] | Might help us literally retrace her steps. | 也许可以告诉我们她到底去过哪里 |
[08:23] | Maybe figure out where she came from. | 也许还能知道她从哪里来 |
[08:25] | And who she is. | 还有她到底是谁 |
[08:47] | *Out on the back porch* | |
[08:52] | *You say* | |
[08:54] | *Tonight* | |
[08:57] | *We bring our pocket* | |
[09:01] | *Our pocketknives* | |
[09:06] | *You wanna fight me* | |
[09:10] | *You want to fight* | |
[09:15] | *Walk through the fire* | |
[09:20] | *Walk till it gets light* | |
[09:24] | *There is no hiding* | |
[09:28] | *To save your life…* | |
[09:43] | *** | 一封新邮件 |
[09:50] | **** | Mac 看来我们又能当朋友了 好久不见 |
[10:05] | hey Christine*** | Christine 希望你一切都好 如果你什么时候有… |
[10:34] | I tested the blood on the men’s dress shoe. | 我化验过男鞋上的血迹 |
[10:37] | It is Natasha’s.The shoe must have came off Boris when the thieves carried him out. | 是Natasha的 鞋子肯定是在劫匪 绑走Boris的过程中掉下的 |
[10:41] | Who’s that guy? | 这人是谁? |
[10:42] | I don’t know,but every picture in Natasha’s lipstick camera features him. | 不知道 但Natasha的唇膏相机里所有照片 拍的都是他 |
[10:46] | So what’s our double for Minnesota Fats got to do with this? | 这个加大号的明尼苏达胖子(桌球名宿) 和本案到底有何关联? |
[10:48] | Looks like he’s playing baccarat.That’s a high-stakes money game. | 看来他在玩百家乐 高风险游戏 |
[10:51] | If our two vics were gambling,it could be the reason they were robbed. | 如果2名受害人也赌博 可能就是被抢劫的原因了 |
[10:54] | Yeah,and by the looks of that nine millimeter,they were gambling with the wrong guy. | 对 从9毫米子弹看来 他们选错了对手 |
[10:56] | Yeah,that’s why I’m doing an image search. | 没错 所以我在做图像检索 |
[10:58] | I’m hoping he has a mug shot somewhere. | 希望能在什么地方找到正面照 |
[10:59] | All right,while you’re doing that,Doc and I are making progress. | 好吧 与此同时 医生和我也有进展 |
[11:01] | All right,Cagney and Lacey, what do you got? | Cagney和Lacey 你们2位警花拍档有何发现? |
[11:04] | According to the GC/MS, | 根据气相色谱分析 |
[11:06] | the chemicals on Natasha’s feet show peaks for dyhydroxyacetone,which is a skin-coloring agent, | Natasha脚上的化学物质峰值为二羟基丙酮 一种皮肤着色剂 |
[11:10] | that’s used in sunless tanning. | 用于人工免日晒美黑 |
[11:12] | That explains the orange toes. | 橙色脚趾就是这么来的 |
[11:14] | But how many tanning salons are there in New York? | 纽约市里有多少美黑沙龙呢? |
[11:16] | I got it,I got it.In the bottom of Boris’s shoe,we found brown trace. | 我来说 在Boris的鞋底发现了棕色物质 |
[11:19] | Now,it a combination of shredded beef,curry and tomato sauce, | 是牛肉丝 咖喱和番茄酱的混合物 |
[11:22] | – which is also known as… – Oxtail soup. | – 这其实就是… – 牛尾汤 |
[11:24] | We figure that Boris and Natasha were on foot | 我们推断Boris和Natasha遇到劫匪前 |
[11:25] | before they ran into the thieves,right? | 是步行的 对吧? |
[11:27] | So we searched a five-block radius from the crime scene, | 我们搜了犯罪现场周围5个街区 |
[11:29] | and you know what? Three blocks away, | 你猜怎么着? 就在3个街区外 |
[11:32] | there is a tanning salon. | 就有一个美黑沙龙 |
[11:33] | Right next door to a Jamaican restaurant. | 旁边就是家牙买加餐厅 |
[11:35] | That sells oxtail soup? | 想必有提供牛尾汤? |
[11:37] | Boom. | 正确 |
[11:50] | Friend of mine jogs in her bare feet. | 我有个朋友光脚慢跑的 |
[11:52] | She keeps asking me to join her. | 一直想说服我加入 |
[11:54] | I don’t think so. | 我看还是算了 |
[11:56] | Well,analysis of our trace suggests our vics walked | 对证物的分析说明受害人在遇劫之前 |
[11:59] | through this alley before they met the robbers. | 从这条巷子里穿过 |
[12:23] | Don? | |
[12:27] | Red sequin here. | 这里有红色亮片 |
[12:29] | Same as the shawl Natasha was wearing. | 和Natasha的披肩一样 |
[12:32] | There’s even more over there. | 这里还有更多 |
[12:41] | Must have got caught on the door on the way out. | 肯定是从里面出来时被门夹到了 |
[13:12] | The game is punto banco. | 我们玩的是百家乐 |
[13:14] | Baccarat. | 百家乐懂不懂 |
[13:16] | We do not say,”go fish,” here. | 没人说什么”钓鱼(抽牌)” |
[13:18] | You know who I am. | 你知道我是谁 |
[13:20] | You know what I do. | 也知道我干哪行 |
[13:22] | No. | 不知道 |
[13:24] | But I’d like to hear all about it. | 不过我愿闻其详 |
[13:28] | You police are all the same. | 你们警察都一个样 |
[13:30] | You come into my establishment,and you try to give me orders. | 你们跑到我的地盘上 还想发号施令 |
[13:33] | But what you should know by now is there’s only one thing that gives orders: | 但你们现在该明白了 在这里 唯一可以发号施令的是: |
[13:39] | intestinal fortitude. | 坚韧不拔的意志 |
[13:45] | Chill out,man.This is a part of the script. | 冷静点 伙计 这只是台词嘛 |
[13:47] | What are you doing? | 你这么较真干什么? |
[13:54] | Dude,I’m just an actor. | 兄弟 我就是一演员而已 |
[13:56] | My name’s Lonnie Tucci.I live in the Bronx,drive a cab, | 我真名是Lonnie Tucci 住布朗克斯区 开出租的 |
[13:58] | never been convicted of anything. | 从来没犯过事 |
[14:00] | I don’t even smoke,you can take that to the bank. | 我连烟都不抽的 随你怎么查我都不怕 |
[14:03] | I don’t know anything about any homicide, | 谋杀什么的 我什么都不知道 |
[14:04] | and I don’t know where that guy is. | 我也不知道那个人去了哪儿 |
[14:08] | Then what was all this about? | 那这里到底是在干什么? |
[14:09] | The GoGame. | 这是GoGame |
[14:11] | It’s a scavenger hunt. | 一种寻宝游戏 |
[14:12] | Two person teams complete missions at different locations. | 2人组队在不同地点完成指定任务 |
[14:16] | First team to finish it in Brooklyn wins. | 最先在布鲁克林完成任务的队伍获胜 |
[14:18] | The code name for this week’s game was “Brooklyn Till I Die.” | 这周游戏的代号叫”布鲁克林 不死不休” |
[14:22] | But nobody meant that to be literal. | 但只是这么一说而已 |
[14:24] | This is all part of the GoGame? | 这些全部都是GoGame的一部分? |
[14:26] | It’s the third mission of 12. | 这是12项任务中的第3项 |
[14:28] | Everyone’s an actor except the two people playing the GoGame. | 除了参赛的2个人 其余都是陪衬演员 |
[14:31] | I don’t even know the players’ real names. | 我连参赛人的真名都不知道 |
[14:33] | I just show up when I’m told like everyone else. | 我只是和其他人一样听指示表演 |
[14:35] | For this version of the GoGame,the players assume the identity | 这次GoGame的场景 选手假定身份 |
[14:38] | of film noir undercover FBI agents. | 扮演电影中的卧底FBI探员 |
[14:41] | That’s why they had fake badges. | 那就是为什么有假冒的徽章 |
[14:43] | And that’s why she had an old-fashioned lipstick camera. | 还有为什么她有老式的唇膏照相机 |
[14:46] | Even my beef with them was part of the game. | 甚至我威胁他们也是游戏的一部分 |
[14:49] | At my stop,the back-room baccarat joint, | 在我这站 这间密室是巴卡拉赌场 |
[14:51] | their mission was to get surveillance photos of the resident crime boss. | 他们的任务是拍到这里黑老大的照片 |
[14:54] | Which,in this case,was you. | 在这个案子里 是你 |
[14:56] | So what about the money? | 那些钱呢? |
[14:58] | Everyone in the GoGame knew these two had loose cash on them. | 每个参加GoGame的人 都知道这两人拿的是辅币 |
[15:01] | They knew where they were headed. | 他们知道他们的去向 |
[15:03] | You think one of us maybe set them up to get robbed? | 你认为我们中有人也许设计让他们被抢? |
[15:06] | Not unless we was trying to get fake rich. | 除非我们想要那些假钞 |
[15:10] | The cash we use… | 我们用的钞票… |
[15:12] | it’s only good for the GoGame. | 只适用于GoGame |
[15:20] | I know times are tough, | 我知道现在时间很紧 |
[15:21] | but it doesn’t make sense for anyone in the game to rob our vics for fake cash. | 但游戏参与者抢劫受害者就为了假钞 这说不通啊 |
[15:24] | Our robbers may not have known the cash was fake. | 抢劫犯可能不知道这些钱是假钞 |
[15:27] | May have just seen a well-dressed couple and decided to go after them. | 也许只是看到对穿着考究的小两口 就盯上了他们 |
[15:30] | It’s a fax from the GoGame offices. | 这是GoGame办公室的传真 |
[15:32] | Their registration forms list I.D.’s for our vics. | 他们的登记表格确定了受害者身份 |
[15:35] | Says Natasha’s real name is Michelle Lewis. | 说Natasha的真名叫Michelle Lewis |
[15:38] | And Boris is… | 而Boris是… |
[15:41] | Preston Seville,Jr. | Preston Seville二世 |
[15:43] | Same Seville,Jr. of the hedge fund empire? | 是那个对冲基金帝国的Seville二世? |
[15:46] | His father’s a billionaire. | 他的父亲是个亿万富翁 |
[16:01] | *** | 你儿子在我手上 |
[16:16] | That ring on his finger, it’s a family heirloom. | 他手指上的戒指 是家族的传家宝 |
[16:19] | I wear one myself. | 我自己也戴着一枚 |
[16:21] | I know this isn’t easy,Mr. Seville. | 我知道这并不容易 Seville先生 |
[16:23] | You just need to know that we’re gonna do everything in our power to get your son back. | 你只需知道我们会尽全力找回你的儿子 |
[16:26] | Detective Danville,I don’t need reassurances. | Danville警探 我需要的不是你的安抚 |
[16:29] | I want to know what you plan to do. | 我想知道你们的计划 |
[16:31] | The first thing that needs to happen is for you and I to have open and honest communication. | 首先要做的就是开诚布公 |
[16:36] | Well,as I’ve already said, aside from receiving that package, | 就如我刚刚说的 除了收到这个包裹 |
[16:41] | I haven’t heard anything from anyone. | 我没有听到过任何消息 |
[16:44] | Is there anyone in your professional or personal life that might’ve had something to do with this? | 你工作或生活中是否有人可能卷入此事? |
[16:48] | I wish I could say no. | 我希望我能说没有 |
[16:50] | The fact is, it’s not that I don’t know anyone willing to do this, it’s that I know too many. | 事实是 不是我不知道 而是我知道有太多人了 |
[16:59] | What about your son? | 你儿子呢? |
[17:00] | Have there been any threats against him? | 他有没有受过什么威胁? |
[17:01] | – No. – Any associations of his we need to know anything about? | – 没有 – 他有什么社会关系我们需要知道? |
[17:05] | When he was abducted, he was with a woman named Michelle Lewis. | 他被绑架时 和叫Michelle Lewis的女人在一起 |
[17:08] | That poor girl who was killed. | 那个可怜的姑娘被杀了 |
[17:10] | I never met that girl. | 我没见过那个姑娘 |
[17:13] | I’ve never met a lot of my son’s friends. | 我不常见到我儿子的朋友 |
[17:16] | When’s the last time you saw your son? | 你最后一次见你儿子是什么时候? |
[17:18] | We haven’t seen eye to eye in many years. | 我们意见相左已经好几年了 |
[17:21] | What does that mean,exactly? | 这是什么意思? |
[17:22] | It means I raised him as well as I could. | 就是我 我尽我所能地抚养他 |
[17:25] | And I offer no excuses. | 我没有借口 |
[17:29] | Give me a break. You kidding me? | 饶了我吧 你开玩笑吗? |
[17:31] | I don’t care if you are FBI, you don’t have clearance to come in here. | 我不管你是不是FBI 你没有进来的许可 |
[17:33] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[17:35] | There a problem? | 有什么问题吗? |
[17:36] | Detective Mac Taylor? | Mac Taylor警探? |
[17:37] | – Yeah. – Gerald Branson,FBI. | – 是 |
[17:40] | 24-hour presumption says if our kidnappers stay in state, NYPD takes the lead. | 24小时规定 如果绑匪留在本州 纽约警局接管这个案子 |
[17:44] | But if you’re okay with it, we’d like to pitch in. | 不过如果没问题的话 我们也想加入调查 |
[17:47] | We have monitoring technology that’ll help, if and when these kidnappers try to communicate again. | 如果这些绑匪想要再次联系的话 我们有监控技术可以帮忙 |
[17:51] | We can use all the help we can get. These your guys? | 有帮忙我们都会要的 这些是你的人? |
[17:53] | Nah,these two are personal security detail. | 不是 他们是私人保安 |
[17:55] | They say Mr. Seville called them himself. | 他们说Seville先生自己找的他们 |
[18:01] | According to the house attendant, nobody saw who delivered that package. | 根据管家所说 没人知道是谁送的包裹 |
[18:04] | Somebody just left it on the stoop and walked away. | 有人放下来就走了 |
[18:07] | Well,considering who Seville,Jr.is, | 考虑到Seville二世的身份 |
[18:09] | these kidnappers may have been keeping tabs on him for a while. | 这些绑匪可能已经观察他很久了 |
[18:11] | We find these kidnappers,we find our killers. | 我们找到这些绑匪 就找到了凶手 |
[18:14] | Right. | 对 |
[18:22] | Hey,Jo. | 嗨 Jo |
[18:23] | Sid sent up the blood sample from the severed finger. | Sid从断指上提取了血液样本 |
[18:25] | The DNA was a match to the secondary sample we got from Mr. Seville. | DNA与Seville先生的二次取样吻合 |
[18:29] | It’s definitely his son’s finger? | 肯定是他儿子的手指? |
[18:31] | Yeah,the good news,though, is that when I looked at the blood under the microscope, | 好消息是 我在显微镜下看血迹 |
[18:35] | the cells hadn’t lysed yet. | 细胞还没有溶解 |
[18:37] | Intact blood cells means there’s a good chance that our vics finger was cut off while he was alive. | 血液细胞未受损说明受害者的手指 很可能是活着的时候切下的 |
[18:41] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[18:42] | Can you imagine what Mr. Seville must be going through? | 你能想象出Seville经历了什么吗? |
[18:45] | I don’t know what I would do if anyone ever took Lucy. | 我不知道如果有人绑架Lucy我会怎么办 |
[18:47] | I would give my right arm to have her back. | 我会用我的右手去换她回来 |
[18:50] | As endearing as that sounds, please,let’s just have one severed appendage at a time. | 听起来真感人 希望每次只有一截断肢 |
[18:55] | I don’t know if this will help us with our killers, | 不知道这是否能帮忙找到凶手 |
[18:58] | but based on the crushing pattern on the upper and the underside of the bone, | 但根据骨头上侧和下侧的切割模式 |
[19:02] | I’m thinking that the instrument used to sever the finger | 我在想用来切下手指的器具 |
[19:05] | was scissors,shears, or bolt cutters. | 是剪刀 剪床 或者断线钳 |
[19:11] | – That had to hurt. – Definitely. | – 那一定很疼 – 绝对的 |
[19:13] | I also found some trace on the finger. | 我还在断指上找到些残痕 |
[19:19] | Ran it through GC/MS. | 过一下气质联用仪 |
[19:20] | – I got a mixture of eggshells and sea kelp. – Odd. | – 我找到了蛋壳和海藻的混合物 – 奇怪 |
[19:24] | Maybe if I can figure out where that mix came from,it might lead us somewhere. | 如果我能找出混合物的来源 也许能提供些线索 |
[19:28] | Okay.Keep me posted. | 好的 有进展通知我 |
[19:32] | Hey,brother. I followed up on our murder victim Michelle Lewis. | 兄弟 我查了下谋杀受害者Michelle Lewis |
[19:36] | According to her tax records, she was a kindergarten teacher. | 根据她的税单 她是个幼儿园教师 |
[19:39] | All right,looks like she was anything but a femme fatal,huh? | 看起来她不像是红颜祸水? |
[19:41] | Yeah,this Natasha persona was a serious makeover for her. | 扮演Natasha 她可是郑重其事的 |
[19:45] | I mean,she was wearing a dress that cost a third of her annual salary. | 我是说 她穿了条3倍年薪的裙子 |
[19:48] | So you got a kindergarten teacher with the son of a billionaire. Kind of an odd couple. | 幼儿教师和亿万富翁儿子的组合 这个组合有点奇怪 |
[19:52] | Well,till you consider his background. | 除非你考虑他的背景 |
[19:54] | Seville,Jr.was arrested twice for disturbing the peace while | Seville二世参加了”抗议华尔街”活动 |
[19:57] | protesting against Wall Street businesses. | 以扰乱治安罪被捕2次 |
[20:00] | Tiny bit of contrast,considering who his father is. | 考虑到他父亲是谁 就知道有点区别了 |
[20:02] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[20:04] | said you had something else? | 你说还有其他线索? |
[20:05] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[20:06] | I went over the tooth fragment Sid found. | 我查了下Sid找到的牙齿碎片 |
[20:07] | Turns out,it’s from a human tooth. | 结果是人类牙齿 |
[20:09] | So I took a sample of the pulp,ran the DNA through CODIS. | 所以我提取了牙质样本 在CODIS系统里查了DNA |
[20:12] | Got a hit for Cindy Allen. | 找到了Cindy Allen |
[20:15] | And get this. | 还有这个 |
[20:17] | Says here,she was murdered – in 1982 by Lambert Jones. | 这里说她被谋杀-1982年被Lambert Jones杀害 |
[20:20] | Yeah,Lambert murdered 26 people in five states. | 是的 Lambert在5个州杀了26个人 |
[20:23] | Put him on death row at Colorado supermax prison. | 把他送进了科罗拉多 Supermax监狱的死囚区 |
[20:28] | So,what does an imprisoned serial killer and his victim have to do with our kidnapping? | 那个连环杀手死囚和他的受害者 跟绑架案有什么关系? |
[20:38] | Seville residence. | Seville公馆 |
[20:40] | We have your son. | 你儿子在我们手上 |
[20:41] | Ransom is four million dollars. | 赎金是400万 |
[20:43] | Split it evenly into four bags,100-dollar bills. | 分别装进4个袋子 100元的面值 |
[20:47] | No consecutive serial numbers,no new bills. | 不要连号 不要新钞 |
[20:51] | No marked bills,no tracking devices. | 不要记号 不要追踪装置 |
[20:53] | Deliver the money to the following four locations: | 把钱送去下面4个地方: |
[20:56] | Bronx Square,Queens College parking lot, | 布朗克斯广场 皇后学院的停车场 |
[20:59] | the bus stop on 23rd and Broadway and Metrano’s Cafe in Brooklyn. | 23大街和百老汇拐角的公车站 还有布鲁克林区的Metrano咖啡馆 |
[21:03] | You will then receive further instructions. | 之后你再会收到下步指示 |
[21:05] | Where is my son? | 我儿子在哪里? |
[21:07] | I want to speak to him. | 我要跟他说话 |
[21:07] | Deliver the money in two hours,or your son is dead. | 2小时内送到 不然你儿子就死了 |
[21:13] | We need the location that call was made from. Two hours isn’t much time. | 我需要确定电话的位置 2小时并不多 |
[21:16] | You got that? | 你明白了吗? |
[21:17] | Considering the hard deadline, this looks like a one-shot deal, | 就这急迫的最后期限 看来这只是一次性交易 |
[21:20] | so,I think our best chance of getting Preston Jr. back is to pay that ransom. | 我们救Preston二世的最好机会就是付赎金 |
[21:23] | We follow the money,we might get to him and our killers. | 只要跟踪钱 也许能找到他和钱 |
[21:25] | I’m not paying one damn cent. | 我一个子也不会付 |
[21:31] | With all due respect,Mr. Seville, these kidnappers aren’t playing around. | 无意冒犯 Seville先生 这些绑匪不是闹着玩的 |
[21:36] | The next package may include a lot more than a finger. | 下个包裹可能不止1根手指 |
[21:38] | This is about principles. | 这是原则问题 |
[21:40] | Most people inherit their fortunes, but I built mine from the ground up, | 大部分人是继承财产 而我是白手起家 |
[21:44] | and no two-bit thugs are taking a dime from me. | 不会让2个微不足道的恶棍 从我这里拿到钱 |
[21:52] | Isn’t it a given, your son’s lying somewhere with nine fingers, you pay that ransom? | 不是随便说说 你儿子现在 只有9根手指躺在什么地方 你还付赎金吗? |
[21:56] | Obviously,Mr. Seville’s relationship with his son is more complex than it looks. | 很明显 Seville先生和他儿子的关系 比看起来得复杂 |
[22:02] | We were able to trace the ransom call to a pay phone in Staten Island. | 我们追踪到勒索电话 来自斯坦顿岛的某个付费电话 |
[22:05] | Unfortunately,no one was there to see who made it. | 不幸的是 没人看到是谁打的电话 |
[22:07] | These kidnappers know what they’re doing. | 这些绑匪知道怎么干活 |
[22:09] | Except a few things don’t add up. | 除了有些事不合情理 |
[22:11] | The abduction of Seville Jr.was sloppy. | 绑架Seville二世有点蹩脚 |
[22:13] | They left a dead body behind,and a host of evidence. | 他们留下了尸体 还有很多证据 |
[22:17] | So,why,all of a sudden,are they a well-oiled machine? | 为什么突然间 他们就大有进步了? |
[22:20] | I mean,you have to wonder about the ransom demand, | 你不得不对赎金要求表示惊叹 |
[22:22] | because Seville’s worth more than four million dollars. | 因为Seville可不止400万 |
[22:24] | Why not ask for more money? | 为什么不多要些钱呢? |
[22:26] | Could be all they need, especially if they’re in a hurry, | 也许那些钱就够他们用的了 尤其是急用 |
[22:28] | which would explain the hard deadline. | 所以如此强硬的截止日期也就能说通了 |
[22:30] | Why the four bags in four locations? | 为什么要把4个包放在4个地方? |
[22:33] | Two perps killed Michelle Lewis and abducted Seville Jr. | 杀害Michelle Lewis 绑架Seville二世的歹徒有2人 |
[22:36] | Maybe they only plan on picking up two bags. | 也许他们只想取2包钱 |
[22:39] | And leave another two million out there? | 另外200万就扔了不要? |
[22:41] | Ask for four, walk away with two. Sounds like a pretty good deal. | 要4包 拿2包跑路 其实很划算 |
[22:44] | Yeah. | 是 |
[22:45] | Regardless of their intentions, with or without Mr. Seville’s full cooperation, | 无论他们的意图如何 不管Seville先生是否合作 |
[22:50] | our first priority is to get his son back alive. | 我们的首要任务都是救回他的儿子 |
[22:54] | This operation is a calculated gamble, but it’s our best shot,considering the circumstances. | 这次行动像是计算好的赌博 不过以当前情况看 这是我们最好的机会 |
[22:58] | Four locations, four teams,four point officers. | 4处地点 4队人 4名指挥官 |
[23:03] | With Mr. Seville refusing to front the ransom money, | Seville先生拒绝付赎金 |
[23:05] | we’re using our own real and simulated bills. | 我们用我们自己的真钱和仿真钞票 |
[23:07] | They’re lined with GPS sensors. | 里边安装了GPS传感器 |
[23:10] | Now,despite the callers’ demands, we’ll track these bags wherever they go. | 虽然绑匪不允许追踪钞票 我们还是要去追踪那几个包 |
[23:14] | Your support teams remain out of sight until the signal’s given. | 除非有信号 否则支援小队不前往现场 |
[23:17] | Watch the bags. | 盯紧这几个包 |
[23:19] | Watch your surroundings. | 注意观察周围 |
[23:21] | Jo. | |
[23:23] | Yeah,we’re all set here. | 我们这边准备好了 |
[23:24] | If the kidnappers contact us again,we’re ready. | 如果绑匪再联络 我们随时待命 |
[23:55] | Taxi! Taxi! | 出租车 出租车 |
[24:23] | – I’m in place. – Roger that. | – 已就位 – 明白 |
[24:27] | In position,Mac. | 就位 Mac |
[24:37] | I think I may have a bite here. | 好像有人上钩了 |
[24:47] | Someone’s grabbing the bag! | 有人去拿包了 |
[24:51] | Stop! Police! | 住手 警察! |
[24:55] | Just take the bag,man! Don’t hurt me! | 不就拿了个包嘛 别打我 |
[24:56] | – Don’t hurt me! – Don’t move! | – 别打我 – 不许动 |
[24:57] | Don’t move! | 不许动 |
[24:59] | Who are you?! Who sent you?! | 你是谁? 谁派你来的? |
[25:00] | The what?! | 什么啊? |
[25:01] | It’s not my bag,man. | 那不是我的包 |
[25:02] | Don’t me hurt,please. God,I didn’t do it. | 别打我 求你了 不是我干的 |
[25:05] | It’s not my bag. | 不是我的包 |
[25:06] | Please don’t hurt me. It’s not my bag,man. | 请别伤害我 那不是我的包 |
[25:07] | I don’t think this is our guy. | 他不是我们要抓的人 |
[25:13] | Listen,Mac, it ain’t them. | Mac 不是他们 |
[25:18] | Something’s not right. | 什么地方出问题了 |
[25:20] | The deadline’s passed,I don’t see a thing. | 期限已过 没有动静 |
[25:34] | Four locations,four teams, strategically placed across the city. | 4队人分散在城里的4处地方 |
[25:38] | Yeah,stretching our manpower, | 调虎离山 |
[25:40] | thinning out the group back at home base where the main source of money is. | 钱的主要来源都在家里 但我们后方力量薄弱 |
[25:48] | Dial that number. | 拨这个号 |
[25:50] | Wire four million dollars to this account. | 汇400万到这个帐号上 |
[25:53] | You’re one of them. | 你也是绑匪之一 |
[25:54] | Do it. | 照办 |
[25:56] | They aren’t picking up the money from us. | 他们没打算从我们这里取赎金 |
[26:02] | Danville. | |
[26:08] | Okay.Got it. | 好的 明白 |
[26:21] | Mr.Seville? | Seville先生? |
[27:05] | Jo… you okay? | Jo 没事吧? |
[27:07] | Yeah,I’m fine. | 没事的 |
[27:08] | Fortunately,no one was hurt. | 所幸无人受伤 |
[27:10] | Everyone in that personal security detail was supposed to be checked out. | 安保公司的每个人都该做背景调查 |
[27:13] | Mac,this guy knew the right thing to say,right thing to do, | Mac 这个家伙知道该说什么 知道该做什么 |
[27:16] | dressed like personal security. | 装扮成私人保安 |
[27:18] | He had the entry code to the house. | 他有房子的门禁密码 |
[27:19] | Used unfamiliar people to slip in and out. | 在陌生人身边混进混出 |
[27:22] | That’s how he pulled this thing off. | 还成功地蒙混过关了 |
[27:23] | These guys tried this right under our noses. | 这伙人敢在我们眼皮下出手 |
[27:27] | Means they’re either desperate or crazy. | 说明他们要么非常急切 要么是疯子 |
[27:29] | Or professional. | 要么就是职业罪犯 |
[27:30] | You get a look at him? | 看到他的长相了吗? |
[27:32] | No,I didn’t. Mr.Seville did. | 我没看到 Seville先生看到了 |
[27:33] | He said he didn’t recognize the guys. | 他说他不认识那些人 |
[27:35] | He’s giving a composite description to the FBI. | 他给FBI做了合成画像 |
[27:38] | I want that image circulated to every precinct and media outlet in the city. | 我要你们把这个画像 分发给城里的所有片区和主要媒体 |
[27:42] | Good news is,we were able to interrupt before he wired anything into the kidnappers’ account. | 好消息是 我们在汇钱前打断了他们 |
[27:46] | So they still want their money. | 所以他们还是要钱 |
[27:54] | Go! | 接 |
[27:56] | Seville residence. | Seville公馆 |
[27:58] | Price has doubled. | 赎金翻倍 |
[27:59] | Eight million. | 800万 |
[28:01] | We’ll contact you with details. | 回头再同你联系告知细节 |
[28:02] | Follow directions, or the next package will contain his head. | 按要求办 否则下个包裹里就是他的脑袋 |
[28:11] | Just keep one thing in mind. | 牢记一件事 |
[28:12] | The people who took your son are motivated by greed. | 绑架你儿子的人 动机只是出于贪财 |
[28:15] | He’s only worth something to them alive. | 他唯有活着才对绑匪有价值 |
[28:32] | What’s up,Danny? | 怎么了 Danny? |
[28:33] | All right,I got something here. | 我这里有发现 |
[28:34] | I been looking over the case files for this serial killer, Lambert Jones. | 我查了连环杀手Lambert Jones的案子 |
[28:37] | Okay,this is one weird dude. | 这个家伙是个变态 |
[28:39] | Buried all his bodies in his own backyard. | 把尸体都埋在自家后院 |
[28:41] | All of his murders,including Cindy Allen, took place in the Pacific Northwest. | 他犯下的所有凶案 包括Cindy Allen案 都是在西海岸北部犯的 |
[28:45] | There’s nothing indicating that he ever visited New York City, | 没有证据表明他来过纽约 |
[28:47] | or had any connection to the Seville family. | 或者同Seville家有关联 |
[28:50] | Okay,tell me there’s a “but” here. | 你的”但是”呢? |
[28:51] | But I did some research and found an unlikely connection between Lambert Jones, | 但是我做了一些调查 发现在Lambert Jones… |
[28:55] | Cindy Allen and this store in Washington Heights. | Cindy Allen与华盛顿高地这家店之间 有些联系 |
[29:01] | You got to be kidding me. | 开玩笑吧 |
[29:11] | These what I think they are? | 真是那个东西吗? |
[29:12] | Yeah,serial killer trading cards. | 是的 连环杀手明星卡 |
[29:15] | Who needs Mickey Mantle when you have Ted Bundy,right? | 谁会傻到用Ted Bundy(连环杀手) 换Mickey Mantle(职棒明星)是吧? |
[29:26] | – Crazy,huh? – Yeah. | – 疯狂吧 – 是 |
[29:28] | Welcome to Abramacabre. | 欢迎光临”恐怖之源” |
[29:30] | Are you a Lambert head? | 你是Lambert粉丝吗? |
[29:32] | A what?! | 什么? |
[29:33] | Lambert Jones. You’re standing in his section. | 你背后这些是Lambert区 |
[29:36] | We found you online. | 我们在网上找到的这家店 |
[29:37] | Do you really sell personal items from serial killers? | 你真的卖连环杀手的个人物品? |
[29:40] | You say that like it’s a bad thing. | 你说得这像是什么不好的事 |
[29:41] | Do you know what the subject is for most best-selling novels? | 你们知道销量最棒的小说 都是什么题材吗? |
[29:44] | The subject of serial killing. | 连环杀手题材 |
[29:46] | It’s a moneymaker. | 很赚钱的 |
[29:47] | So I opened this store for fans of the macabre. | 于是我开了这个罪案爱好者店 |
[29:50] | Right. Selling locks of Charlie Manson’s hair. | 出售Charlie Manson的一小撮头发 (杀害导演波兰斯基妻友的凶手) |
[29:52] | Your Web site says that you offer soil samples from Lambert Jones’ backyard, | 你们网站上说卖Lambert Jones后院的土壤 |
[29:57] | where he supposedly buried his victims. | 那些受害者就埋在那里 |
[29:59] | As a matter of fact,we do,and for an extra five bucks, | 是的 想要礼品包装的Lambert土 |
[30:01] | I will gift wrap the Lambert dirt for you. | 只需加付5美金 |
[30:05] | Lambert dirt. | Lambert土 |
[30:07] | Need I remind you,it is not illegal to sell dirt. | 要我提醒你们吗? 卖土壤又不犯法 |
[30:10] | No,it’s just immoral and kind of despicable, not for nothing. | 倒不是 只不过这有点不敬和卑劣 |
[30:14] | Someone gathers it for me,and I only sell it. | 有人帮我收集 我只负责出售 |
[30:17] | Look,we found DNA from one of Mr. Jones’s victims at our crime scene. | 我们在现场发现了 Jones先生谋害的1名受害者的DNA |
[30:20] | It’s very possible that the remains came from this dirt. | 很有可能是从这些土壤中携带过去的 |
[30:23] | Look,I keep a list of all my customers. | 我有客户名单 |
[30:24] | It’s a small but loyal clientele. | 客户数量不多 但都很忠实 |
[30:27] | Here’s everyone who’s bought Lambert dirt, both the walk-ins and Internet buyers. | 买过Lambert土的人在这里 包括来店里买和网购的顾客 |
[30:33] | I’m printing it out for you. | 我给你们打印一份 |
[30:35] | There are 27 people on this list. | 名单上有27个人 |
[30:36] | Well,like I said,it’s a very popular item. | 我就说这是畅销商品 |
[30:47] | All right,thank you. | 好的 谢谢你 |
[30:51] | Another alibi checks out? | 又查证了条不在场证据? |
[30:54] | Three of the customers who purchased Lambert dirt are currently serving time. | 买过Lambert土的顾客中 3人现在坐牢 |
[30:58] | A fourth is in a hospital in Bulgaria. | 第4位在保加利亚住院中 |
[31:01] | Numbers five and six,you don’t want to know. | 第5和第6位 你不想知道的 |
[31:03] | I’m not having that much luck,either. | 我这边进展也不太顺利 |
[31:05] | Although my alibis are a little different. | 不过我这边的不在场证据略有不同 |
[31:07] | One customer was actually a housewife with four kids. | 其中1名顾客是家庭主妇 有4个孩子 |
[31:10] | Makes you wonder if having a hobby is really that healthy. | 让人怀疑培养兴趣是否真的健康 |
[31:14] | Someone on this list is our kidnapper or knows our kidnapper. | 绑匪或认识绑匪的人 就在这份名单里 |
[31:18] | I think I found something. | 我有发现 |
[31:19] | I processed the trace from the severed finger. | 我化验了断指上的残余物 |
[31:22] | I remember,eggshells and sea kelp. | 我记得 蛋壳和海藻 |
[31:24] | Right,I did a little research. | 是的 我做了一些研究 |
[31:26] | I found out it’s a proprietary fertilizer that uses that mix. | 我发现一种专利肥料含有这种混合物 |
[31:29] | It’s sold exclusively to a greenhouse in Jersey. | 专供泽西的一处温室 |
[31:33] | Pleasant Green Plant Observatory. | 欢乐绿色植物中心 |
[31:36] | Right,so I cross-referenced their list of employees with the list | 我把他们的员工名单 同罪案店的27名顾客 做了交叉查询 |
[31:39] | of 27 from Abramacabre, and I found a common last name: | 交集是一个姓氏 |
[31:42] | Williams. | |
[31:43] | Mabel Williams was a manager at Pleasant Green Plant Observatory. | Mabel Williams是”欢乐绿色植物中心”的经理 |
[31:47] | And her son is number 15 on our list: | 她儿子是名单上的第15个人 |
[31:50] | Jake Williams. | |
[31:52] | I already called Flack. | 我早已联系了Flack |
[31:53] | Jake is out on parole,and he’s using his mother’s apartment as his parole address. | Jake正在假释期 他的假释住所就是他妈妈的公寓 |
[32:04] | Move,move,move,move! | 上 上 上 |
[32:18] | Ma! Enough with the snoring,damn it! | 妈 别打鼾了 见鬼! |
[32:24] | Get down now,get down! On the ground,down! | 举起手 趴下 趴下 趴到地上 |
[32:27] | – All right,all right. – On the ground. | – 好的 好的 – 趴到地上 |
[32:35] | Clear. | 安全 |
[32:39] | Not so fast,Ma. | 悠着点 当妈的 |
[32:41] | Drop the gun. | 放下枪 |
[32:52] | The whole time,we thought it was the game. | 我们以为整个事是个游戏 |
[32:56] | Michelle had no idea. | Michelle完全不知情 |
[33:16] | Relentless,aren’t they? | 他们都是狠角色哈? |
[33:19] | Got your gun? | 你带枪了吗? |
[33:23] | Great costumes,guys. | 装扮很棒嘛 伙计们 |
[33:25] | Yeah,yeah,perfect look. | 装扮得很逼真 |
[33:27] | So,uh… How does this go,you know? | 然后呢? |
[33:30] | W-W-What do you need us to do? | 我们需要做什么? |
[33:32] | Hands in the air,or put ’em up,you know? | “举起手来” “乖乖就范”什么的? |
[33:34] | What? Break yo’self? | 要么是”交出钱包” |
[33:37] | This is such a cool game. | 这个游戏太酷了 |
[33:42] | Well,are you guys gonna make a move or… not? | 你们动手不? |
[33:54] | Michelle? Michelle? | |
[34:00] | I asked her to play. | 是我叫她来参加这个游戏 |
[34:03] | She was really excited about it. | 她挺兴奋的 |
[34:06] | Planned for weeks. | 准备了好几周 |
[34:09] | I even bought the dress. | 裙子还是我给她买的 |
[34:15] | It was supposed to be fun. | 本应是个高兴事 |
[34:18] | Until it wasn’t. | 结果却不尽然 |
[34:20] | Jacob Paul Williams. | |
[34:22] | Priors for a little bit of everything. | 在… 各种事上都有前科 |
[34:25] | Armed robbery, assault with a deadly weapon… | 持械抢劫 携致命性武器袭击… |
[34:30] | Do you realize how screwed you are? | 你知道你的情况有多糟了吗? |
[34:32] | George Williams, you and your brother are quite a pair. | George Williams 你和你兄弟还真是好搭档 |
[34:37] | Yeah? | 是吗? |
[34:38] | We matched a bullet from Michelle Lewis’s body to a nine-millimeter we found in your mother’s closet. | Michelle Lewis体内提取的子弹 与你妈壁橱里的9毫米枪吻合 |
[34:43] | It has your prints all over it. | 那支枪上全是你的指纹 |
[34:44] | We also found gardening shears with blood on them, | 我们还发现了一把带血的园艺剪刀 |
[34:46] | that matches the tool marks on Seville,Jr.’s finger. | 与Seville二世手指上的痕迹吻合 |
[34:50] | Not to mention we have an eyewitness to Michelle’s murder, Seville,Jr. himself. | Michelle的谋杀案 我们还有目击证人 就是Seville二世 |
[34:55] | Honestly,pal,I don’t even need a confession. | 说实话 都不需要你招供 |
[34:57] | I’m just doing this for my own amusement. | 这么做纯粹是为了消遣 |
[34:59] | Which is why I gotta know, you’re a career criminal, you know how this works, | 我想知道 你可是职业罪犯 你明白这一切 |
[35:04] | so what on Earth possessed you to bring your kidnapping victim back to your mother’s house? | 为何还要把绑来的人质带回你妈家? |
[35:11] | You saw my mother; she’s scarier than we are. | 你见过我妈了 她比我俩还猛 |
[35:14] | We’re not killers; that’s not what we do. | 我们不是杀手 那不是我们做的事 |
[35:17] | We rob people. | 我们只抢劫 |
[35:18] | Every Thursday night,we hit up Lower Manhattan. | 每周四晚我们都要在曼哈顿下城干一票 |
[35:20] | Tuesday night,it’s Brooklyn. | 周二晚是在布鲁克林 |
[35:23] | That’s all we intended to do. | 我们只打算抢劫 |
[35:24] | Then she pulled a gun. | 但后来她拔了枪 |
[35:29] | Who are you guys? | 你们是什么人? |
[35:39] | When we saw she was dead,we needed a way out of town. | 当发现她死了后 我们需要出城 |
[35:43] | So,you decided to add kidnapping to your list of smart decisions. | 于是你们就决定再加场绑架 |
[35:48] | It was only after we saw his FBI badge. | 那是因为我们看到了FBI证件 |
[35:51] | We thought he was a federal agent until we saw the wallet. | 原以为他是FBI探员 直到发现他的钱包 |
[35:54] | Then I recognized the name, figured he could be,like,our ticket out of town. | 我认出了他的名字 猜想或许他可以成为出城通行证 |
[35:58] | You know,we could get the money from his father, and then just disappear. | 可以从他老爸那儿弄到钱 然后消失 |
[36:01] | Oh,now I’m curious. | 现在我很好奇 |
[36:02] | You and your brother are about as smart as bait. | 你们兄弟俩脑袋不怎么灵光 |
[36:05] | Makes your ransom drop plan a little inconsistent. | 和你们的赎金交付计划水准差别太大 |
[36:08] | Why do you say that? | 怎么说? |
[36:09] | Because it wasn’t a stupid plan. You almost had us. | 这计划很聪明 差点骗过了我们 |
[36:13] | So where’d you get the idea? | 你怎么想出来的? |
[36:14] | Did you see it on TV or in a movie? | 电视还是电影上看到的? |
[36:16] | No. That plan came from Seville,Jr. | 不 这主意是Seville二世出的 |
[36:21] | I told them what to wear,I told them what to say, | 我告诉他们该穿什么 说什么 |
[36:24] | I gave them the entry code to my father’s house. | 把我父亲住所的门禁密码告诉了他们 |
[36:26] | So you gave them everything they needed. | 你给了他们所需的一切 |
[36:28] | But why would you do that? | 你为什么要这样做? |
[36:31] | Those bastards killed Michelle in front of me. | 这俩混蛋在我面前杀了Michelle |
[36:35] | It’s kind of screwed up,I guess,but… All that time I was sitting there, | 我猜他俩是搞砸了 但是… 我一直待在那里 |
[36:40] | tied up, not sure if I was gonna live or die, | 被五花大绑 不知道生死如何 |
[36:47] | one thing I was sure of, | 只有一件事我很确定 |
[36:50] | there was no way my father was gonna pay a dime of his hard-earned money to get me out of this. | 我父亲绝不会付一分钱 他辛苦赚来的钱 救我出去 |
[36:59] | I told them they kidnapped the wrong guy. | 我告诉他们绑错了人 |
[37:01] | I told them the only way my father would pay a ransom would be if he had a gun to his head. | 我告诉他们唯一让我父亲付赎金的方式 就是拿枪对着他的头 |
[37:08] | That’s a sad sentiment. | 真让人心寒啊 |
[37:10] | It’s one I’ve grown accustomed to. | 我也是逐渐习惯的 |
[37:15] | Do you know why I played the GoGame? | 知道我为什么去玩GoGame吗? |
[37:18] | To get away from this name, this identity as a Seville. | 摆脱Seville这个名字 这个身份 |
[37:27] | I lost my finger, and Michelle lost her life. | 我断了手指 Michelle丢了性命 |
[37:33] | Because I wanted so desperately to get away from my father. | 因为我是这么急切地想摆脱我父亲 |
[37:41] | What have I done? | 我都做了什么? |
[37:49] | It’s not about what you’ve done. | 以前做了什么不重要 |
[37:52] | It’s about you do going forward. | 关键在于未来能做什么 |
[38:32] | *** | 新邮件 |
[38:37] | hey Mac***** | Mac 有空不妨一起喝咖啡? 我知道市中心有家不错的地儿 能赏光否? 找到了这张合影 真开心 |
[38:53] | Oh,Steven,you forgot your lunch! | Steven 你忘了午餐! |
[38:55] | I’ve been slaving over a hot stove. | 我可围着灶头忙活了半天 |
[38:57] | Thank you,thank you. | 谢了 谢了 |
[38:59] | – All right. – Bye. | – 好的 – 再见 |
[39:00] | – Thanks for this. – Okay,don’t trip. | – 多谢午餐 – 好的 小心点 |
[39:09] | Owe you this,Taylor. | 欠你的 Taylor |
[39:11] | Little sister makes a mean marinara sauce. | 我妹做的简单沙司酱 |
[39:13] | It’s the best friend a patrolman ever had. | 这可是巡警的最佳拍档 |
[39:15] | So that’s the Christine you always talked about at the academy? | 这就是你在学校里 经常提起的Christine? |
[39:18] | She’s gonna have her own restaurant one day. | 有一天她会开自己的餐馆 |
[39:20] | Best cook in the world. | 世上最好的厨师 |
[39:28] | sure*** | 好的 今晚如何? 详情发给我 很期待 |
[39:58] | Look at you. | 看看你 |
[40:00] | You look good. | 看起来真不错 |
[40:01] | Oh,you’re sweet. | 哦 你真体贴 |
[40:06] | Well,I’m sure I look tired. | 我肯定看起来很疲惫 |
[40:08] | Heading up the crime lab will do that to you,I guess. | 掌管犯罪实验室肯定很累 |
[40:14] | Hey,thanks for meeting me here. | 嘿 多谢你来见我 |
[40:19] | Been a long time. | 好久不见了 |
[40:23] | Honestly,I-I… I wasn’t sure what to think, seeing that friend request. | 老实说 我-我… 看到好友请求 都不知道要怎么做 |
[40:30] | Well,likewise. I never saw you as the social-networking type. | 也是 你就不是爱社交的类型 |
[40:34] | Actually,it wasn’t my decision to set that up. | 实际上不是我自己建的页面 |
[40:36] | That was some colleagues of mine having a little fun. | 是我的同事开的玩笑 |
[40:39] | That explains the blankest profile page in the history of the Internet. | 难怪网上的个人资料页面都是空白 |
[40:43] | How do you know that I wasn’t trying to be mysterious? | 你怎么知道我不是想保持神秘呢? |
[40:47] | Because you’re one of the most transparent people I know. | 因为你是我认识的最透明的人 |
[40:51] | Like right now, you’re calculating how much time you’ve been away from work… | 比如现在 你正在计算你离开工作多久了… |
[40:58] | and you’re wondering what I’m doing here. | 还有 在想我在这儿做什么 |
[41:07] | I-I read an article where you,um, | 我看到一篇文章 |
[41:11] | dedicated the wall of remembrance to the first responder families of 9/11. | 说你为911事件中首先到场的警员家庭 建了堵纪念墙 |
[41:16] | That was a nice thing you did. | 真是件善事 |
[41:19] | And I also read about Claire. | 我也知道了Claire的事 |
[41:23] | And somehow,between… life and… | 不管怎样 在… 生活和… |
[41:29] | losing contact with you both, I-I didn’t know she passed away. | 和你俩失去联系后 我都不知道她不在了 |
[41:37] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[41:39] | There’s no need to be sorry. | 不需要抱歉 |
[41:43] | I’m thankful for the time that we had together. | 很感谢我们曾经共度的时光 |
[41:53] | Mm…You know,um… I have this image that I can’t get out of my head, | 知道不 我脑中老有个景象挥之不去 |
[41:58] | this party that we had at Myrtle Beach. | 美特尔海滩那场派对 |
[42:01] | Do you remember that? | 还记得不? |
[42:03] | The music was playing and-and beers were flowing and-and… | 听着音乐 喝着啤酒 还有 还有… |
[42:07] | I re… I remember that. | 我… 我记得 |
[42:13] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[42:16] | A lot has changed since then. | 那以后很多事情都变了 |
[42:18] | Yeah,if anything,what happened to all of us, | 是的 无论我们身上发生了什么 |
[42:24] | *** | 只会让我们更坚强 |