时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:22] | Still planning on going to the track this weekend? | 周末还打算去赛车吗? |
[00:26] | Uh,yes. As long as the-the weather holds,that is,seems there’s a a storm headed this way,so… | 是的 只要天气还好 似乎有场风暴正朝这边袭来… |
[00:45] | Wine’s especially good. | 这酒真好喝 |
[00:47] | Yeah,isn’t it? It’s,uh,uh,Pinot Cab blend. | 可不是吗? 黑比诺和赤霞珠混调的 |
[00:50] | Pinot Noir and Cabernet. | 黑比诺和赤霞珠 (均为法国葡萄酒品牌) |
[00:52] | Here I thought nothing could surprise me anymore. | 我还以为没什么能再让我吃惊了呢 |
[01:07] | I ran into Lauren again. | 我又碰见Lauren了 |
[01:11] | Roth? | |
[01:13] | Bergdorf Goodman. | 在波道夫・古德曼商店里(奢侈品商店) |
[01:14] | The third time this week. | 这周第3次了 |
[01:17] | Surprised Phillip lets her out shopping at all,considering what the NASDAQ’s been doing. | 就现在纳斯达克股市的行情 Phillip竟然还让她出来购物 |
[01:35] | And you? You still,uh… | 你呢? 你还在… |
[01:38] | hosting the charity event? | 主办慈善活动? |
[01:40] | Nope. Decided to cancel. | 没有 打算取消了 |
[01:42] | Just haven’t been feeling up to guests lately. | 最近不想见客人 |
[01:49] | Who could that be? | 会是谁呢? |
[02:18] | Our victim is Ron Ferguson. | 死者叫Ron Ferguson |
[02:20] | Real estate mogul. | 地产大亨 |
[02:23] | Seen his billboards around the city. | 城里到处都是他的广告牌 |
[02:25] | Apparently,he and his partner,a guy named Phillip Roth, | 显然 他和他的搭档Phillip Roth |
[02:28] | made a killing during the housing bubble. | 在房产泡沫中大发横财 |
[02:30] | Looks like the killing didn’t stop there. | 现在却把命搭了进去 |
[02:35] | Pretty bad beating to the head. | 头部遭到重击 |
[02:37] | We know who called it in? | 谁报的案? |
[02:39] | His wife Elizabeth. | 他的妻子Elizabeth |
[02:42] | It’s amazing she made it to a phone at all,considering she was bound, | 她被绑着 封着嘴 扔在卧室里 |
[02:44] | gagged and thrown into the back bedroom | 能设法打电话真不容易 |
[02:47] | What about the daughter? Where is she? | 女儿呢? 她在哪儿? |
[02:49] | Megan. Movie theater. | Megan 在电影院 |
[02:51] | We’re expecting her home any minute now. | 她随时可能回来 |
[02:53] | We know how many intruders? | 有几个入侵者? |
[02:54] | Two,both in ski masks. | 2个 都带着滑雪面罩 |
[02:57] | What are you thinking,Mac? | 有什么想法 Mac? |
[02:58] | Wealthy neighborhood. | 这里是富人住宅区 |
[03:00] | Rows and rows of million-dollar homes. | 栋栋都是百万富翁的豪宅 |
[03:04] | Why’d the attackers choose this one? | 为什么袭击者挑中了这一家? |
[03:45] | CSI:NY Season 08Episode 11 | |
[05:17] | We were just having dinner together,that’s all – just like any other night,and then,uh… | 我们一起吃晚饭 仅此而已 跟平常没两样 然后就… |
[05:25] | I just can’t believe this is happening. | 不敢相信发生了这种事 |
[05:30] | Just take your time. | 慢慢来 |
[05:33] | The front door didn’t appear forced. | 前门没有强行闯入痕迹 |
[05:35] | Can you tell me how the attackers got in? | 能告诉我袭击者怎么进来的吗? |
[05:43] | Did you order something? | 你订了什么东西吗? |
[06:01] | On your knees now! | 快跪下 |
[06:06] | Were they after something specific? | 他们在找什么特别的东西吗? |
[06:09] | The safe. | 保险柜 |
[06:10] | They said people like us always had a safe. | 他们说我们这样的人都会有保险柜 |
[06:14] | And so you told them where it was? | 你告诉了他们在哪儿? |
[06:15] | They put a gun to Ron’s head,and they threatened to kill him,so… | 他们用枪指着Ron脑袋 威胁要杀掉他 所以… |
[06:19] | I led them to the office. | 我带他们去了办公室 |
[07:00] | Did you recognize his face? | 你认识他吗? |
[07:02] | No. | 不 |
[07:03] | Someone who had been to the house before? | 之前到家里来过吗? |
[07:05] | A repairman? Delivery? Anything? | 修理工? 快递员? 有过吗? |
[07:11] | He… He was just laying there on the ground. | 他…就那么躺在地上 |
[07:51] | You come out of this room,and you die. | 你敢出来就死定了 |
[07:54] | But you didn’t stay. | 但你没待在里面 |
[07:55] | A few minutes later,I heard the front door close. | 几分钟后 我听见前门关上了 |
[07:59] | I waited about… ten more minutes or so,just to make sure they were gone. | 我等了大概…十多分钟 确保他们走了 |
[08:04] | And then I came out. | 然后就出来了 |
[08:18] | Ron? | |
[08:36] | 911. What’s your emergency? | 911 有何紧急情况? |
[08:47] | I shouldn’t have waited. | 我不该等的 |
[08:49] | I should have gone to him right away. | 我应该马上出来找他 |
[08:52] | If I had,he might still be alive. | 那样他可能还活着 |
[08:57] | Don’t blame yourself. | 别责怪自己 |
[09:00] | If you’d gone to him sooner,and the attackers came back,you could be dead now,too. | 如果你太早出来 袭击者又回来了 你可能也会死 |
[09:05] | – I live here. Let me in! – You’re not allowed in here. | 我住在这儿 让我进去 |
[09:07] | What’s going on? | 怎么了? |
[09:08] | Oh,no – Megan. | – 不 |
[09:09] | Dad!? Dad!? Dad!? | 爸爸 爸爸 |
[09:10] | Oh,my God! | 天啊 |
[09:11] | Megan… | |
[09:12] | Dad! ? | 爸爸 |
[10:35] | Megan Ferguson’s alibi checked out. | Megan Ferguson的不在场证明成立 |
[10:38] | Never saw her as much of a suspect,anyway. | 反正也没把她当疑犯 |
[10:40] | Still had her movie ticket stub,and an usher remembered her going in. | 不过还是拿到了她的电影票根 还有个领座员记得她进去 |
[10:45] | Spektral Theater – Rocky Horror Picture Show. | Spektral影院 洛基恐怖秀 (由舞台剧改编的邪典电影) |
[10:48] | They’re still showing that thing? | 现在还放这片? |
[10:49] | Apparently so. | 显然如此 |
[10:51] | I never saw that. | 我从没看过 |
[10:52] | You didn’t? | 你没看过? |
[10:54] | Aw,Mac,you should. I think you’d love it. | Mac 你应该看看 一定会喜欢的 |
[10:56] | It ranks right up there with that eight-hour Reagan documentary you’re always watching. | 跟你常看那部片长8小时的 里根纪录片排名一样高 |
[11:11] | Hey,I want you to pick a card,okay? | 你来选张牌 好吗? |
[11:13] | Hold on. Any card. Pick a card. | 等等 任意一张 随便选 |
[11:15] | You mean to tell me that while I’ve been trying to get a lead out of an empty cardboard box, | 你想说在我尝试从空纸盒上提取线索时 |
[11:19] | you’ve been here doing magic tricks? | 你却在这儿玩魔术? |
[11:21] | Uh,it creates a diversion,helps me think. | 消遣一下 帮助我思考 |
[11:24] | Think about what? | 思考什么? |
[11:24] | Jo found a hair at the crime scene. | Jo在现场发现了1根毛发 |
[11:26] | Apparently,it belongs to an animal called the vicuna, | 显然 属于一种叫羊驼的动物 |
[11:29] | which is like a lama found in a region of the Andes. | 稀少得就像安第斯山区的喇嘛一样 |
[11:32] | They use their wool in the garment industry. | 他们的毛被用来做衣服 |
[11:34] | It could have been transferred in by one of the attackers. | 可能是袭击者带进来的 |
[11:37] | Will you just pick a card,please? | 能选张牌吗 拜托? |
[11:42] | Now I want you to put the card back in the deck. | 现在把牌放回牌堆里 |
[11:45] | All right,trust me – this is going to pay off,okay? | 好啦 相信我 会有回报的 |
[11:47] | It’s going to pay off. Ready? | 一定会有回报的 准备好了? |
[11:50] | Shuffle it up. | 洗牌 |
[11:51] | So I don’t know what card you put in there. | 这样我就不知道你选的哪张 |
[11:54] | Now I got to create some static electricity first. | 我先创造一点静电 |
[11:58] | And watch it; just watch it. | 看好了 |
[12:00] | Watch it. | 看好了 |
[12:02] | Watch it. Come on. Come on. | 出来吧 |
[12:05] | That is outstanding. | 太精彩了 |
[12:07] | I have never been more proud. | 真让我无比骄傲 |
[12:09] | What’s the,uh,payoff? | 有什么回报呢? |
[12:11] | The paper fragment that Sid found on the vic’s body, | Sid在死者身上找到的纸屑 |
[12:14] | Adam determined that it was coated in PVC varnish. | Adam发现纸上有聚氯乙烯涂层 |
[12:17] | Take a look at the design. | 看看上面的图案 |
[12:20] | It’s the Queen of Spades. | 黑桃Q |
[12:21] | Well,it’s a torn playing card. | 是扑克牌的碎片 |
[12:22] | So I was figuring maybe our vic was involved in gambling. | 我想死者可能参与赌博 |
[12:25] | You know,pissed off the wrong guys,they decide to settle the score by pulling off the home invasion. | 惹了不能惹的家伙 让他们决定破门而入来算账 |
[12:29] | Thing is they didn’t realize Ron would fight back. | 但却没料到Ron会反抗 |
[12:32] | – That’s very impressive. – Thank you. | – 干得漂亮 – 谢谢 |
[12:33] | I think you should stick to your day job,though. | 不过我觉得你还是要专心工作 |
[12:35] | Let’s forget about the magic and tell me what you got going on in your box. | 忘掉魔术吧 说说你的盒子有什么发现 |
[12:38] | Uh,I isolated the scent molecules,ran through the GCMS. | 我分离出芳香分子 用气体分析仪检测 |
[12:42] | I got Vanilla #36 mixed with trace elements of wax. | 结果是香草36号和微量蜡的混合物 |
[12:46] | Wax… and vanilla-scented candles? | 蜡和香草味蜡烛? |
[12:49] | Yeah,I thought maybe these indentations… | 是的 我想这些印迹… |
[12:54] | they’re from the candle wick holders. | 是蜡烛灯芯底座留下的 |
[12:59] | So…made a call, | 打电话查询 |
[13:01] | got to three manufacturers that use that particular scent with this specific size candle wick holders. | 有3家厂商使用这样的香味 和这种尺寸的底座 |
[13:05] | Got a list of purchase orders linked to customers that have addresses in the city. | 拿到了城里订货的顾客地址单 |
[13:10] | I’m on my way there now. | 我这就去查 |
[13:11] | Nice. | 很好 |
[13:12] | How’s that for magic? | 这个魔术如何? |
[13:13] | Very good. | 棒极了 |
[13:15] | My queen. | 我的皇后 |
[13:32] | I believe… | 我记得… |
[13:33] | your exact words were,”one more stop,then we get a bite to eat. “ | 你的原话是”再查一家 就去吃饭” |
[13:37] | Yeah,and this office is the last stop. | 是的 这个办公室就是最后一家 |
[13:40] | No,no,no,no! You said it on the walk up to the last place. | 不不不 上一家之前你就这么说 |
[13:43] | That’s one more. This is two. | 那家过了 这又是一家了 |
[13:45] | You are like Danny. You do not listen to what I actually say. | 你跟Danny一样 就是不仔细听我说 |
[13:48] | Oh,I listen. I think the problem is you’re not saying what you think you’re saying. | 我听着呢 我只是觉得 你想的一回事 说的一回事 |
[13:52] | He says that too,doesn’t he? | 他也这么说过 对吧? |
[13:53] | Yeah. Word for word. | 是的 一字不差 |
[13:56] | Men and women. | 男人跟女人的区别 |
[13:57] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[14:02] | see that guy over there? | 看见那个男的了吗? |
[14:06] | He matches the artist’s rendering we got from Elizabeth. | 跟Elizabeth描述的画像一样 |
[14:11] | That looks like our guy. | 看来就是他 |
[14:22] | Stop! Stop! | 站住! 站住! |
[14:23] | Get the hell out of the car. | 滚下车 |
[14:25] | What are you doing? | 干什么? |
[14:55] | Hold it right there. Don’t do anything stupid. | 别动 别做傻事了 |
[15:02] | Linds,you okay? | Linds 你还好吗? |
[15:03] | Yeah. I’m good. | 我还好 |
[15:22] | Backs to the wall. Eyes out front. | 背靠墙 眼看前方 |
[15:30] | Number three. | 3号 |
[15:34] | Number three,step forward. | 3号上前 |
[15:49] | That’s him. | 就是他 |
[15:52] | That’s the man who killed my husband. | 就是他杀了我丈夫 |
[15:57] | I didn’t do that. I didn’t kill that man. | 不是我干的 我没有杀他 |
[15:59] | Then who did? | 那是谁干的? |
[16:01] | Your partner? | 你的搭档? |
[16:03] | Give us his name. | 告诉我们他的名字 |
[16:04] | Don’t have a partner. | 我没有搭档 |
[16:06] | You’re lying. | 你撒谎 |
[16:07] | We have the shipping box that connects to you,a positive I.D. from the victim’s wife, | 我们有个跟你有联系的快递盒 死者妻子也确认了你 |
[16:13] | DNA on a ski mask that’s going to match to you. | 滑雪面罩上的DNA也会指向你 |
[16:16] | Don’t forget about the stolen property we’re going to find at your apartment, | 别忘记会在你公寓里发现被盗的财物 |
[16:19] | once the ink dries on our search warrant. | 就等着我们拿到搜查令了 |
[16:21] | Let’s skip the BS,get to the chase. | 少废话 直说吧 |
[16:24] | Who are you working with? | 你同伙是谁? |
[16:26] | Are you scared of this guy? | 你是怕他吗? |
[16:29] | Is that it? | 是吗? |
[16:30] | You’re afraid he’s going to get to you? | 你害怕他会找上你? |
[16:32] | Or is it somebody you care about? | 还是你很在乎他? |
[16:35] | Your brother? Your uncle? Your cousin? | 你兄弟? 你叔叔? 你表亲? |
[16:37] | Who are you protecting,Mark? | 你在保护谁 Mark? |
[16:38] | Nobody. | 没有谁 |
[16:38] | Then give us a name. | 那就告诉我们名字 |
[16:43] | We never meant for this to happen. | 我们没料到会这样 |
[16:46] | He broke free and… things just got out of hand. | 他挣脱了 然后…形势就失控了 |
[16:56] | Give us the name of your accomplice, | 告诉我们你同伙是谁 |
[16:59] | and we’ll see to it that the court is aware of your willingness to aid our investigation. | 我们会呈请法庭考虑你 帮助我们破案的意愿 |
[17:06] | You’re going away for murder,Mark. | 你就可以免于谋杀罪了 Mark |
[17:09] | The only question is how long. | 问题是要多久 |
[17:12] | We’re offering you a chance to do the right thing. | 我们给你改正的机会 |
[17:15] | Chance for a lighter sentence. | 一次轻判的机会 |
[17:19] | I’m not saying another word,not without an attorney. | 没有律师的情况下我什么也不会说 |
[17:35] | Hi,Sid. | 嗨 Sid |
[17:36] | You seem troubled. | 你看起来碰到问题了 |
[17:37] | You know,death,much like life,can be a rather complicated matter. | 死亡 就像生命 可能十分复杂 |
[17:43] | Oh,come on,Sid – this is a slam dunk case,no? | 拜托 Sid -这案子简单清楚 不是吗? |
[17:46] | Blunt force trauma to the head? | 脑部受到钝器伤? |
[17:48] | Not as simple as it looks,I’m afraid. | 恐怕不像看上去的那么简单 |
[17:52] | Impact injuries to the skull,while certainly serious, | 颅骨受到碰撞损伤 毫无疑问是很严重的 |
[17:56] | don’t appear severe enough to result in death. | 但不足以严重到造成死亡 |
[18:00] | I did,however,find extensive petechiae in his eyes. | 我在他的眼睛里发现了大量的瘀点 |
[18:05] | Common finding with head trauma. | 头部创伤中经常会出现 |
[18:07] | Severe head trauma. | 严重的头部创伤 |
[18:10] | – So you you have conflicting results. – Yeah. | – 所以你有自相矛盾的结论 – 是的 |
[18:13] | I generated this CT scan of the brain to get a better look at what was going on. | 我做了脑部CT扫描 想更清晰地 看下到底发生了什么 |
[18:19] | Definite swelling of the cerebellum. | 小脑有明显肿胀 |
[18:22] | Which can lead to increased pressure on the brain stem,the brain’s respiratory control center. | 会导致增加脑干的压力 那是脑部呼吸控制的中心 |
[18:28] | Too much pressure can eventually lead to respiratory failure,and ultimately death. | 压力太高会导致呼吸衰竭 造成死亡 |
[18:37] | So… we’re back to blunt force trauma being the official C.O.D. | 所以…我们又回到了官方死因 钝器伤 |
[18:41] | No. | 不 |
[18:43] | The swelling I’m seeing on this scan,while certainly remarkable, | 扫描中看到的肿胀 虽不同寻常 |
[18:46] | doesn’t appear significant enough to cause respiratory failure or death. | 但没严重到会引起呼吸衰竭或死亡 |
[18:50] | Ron Ferguson’s dead,Sid. | 可Ron Ferguson死了 Sid |
[18:52] | Something had to kill him. | 一定有什么东西杀死了他 |
[18:57] | Well,I’m still trying to find the significance of the playing card fragment that Sid discovered on the vic’s body. | 我还在找Sid从死者身上发现的 纸牌碎片的意义 |
[19:02] | Right,we thought maybe the vic had a gambling problem, | 我们觉得死者也许有赌博问题 |
[19:05] | and that owed some money to the wrong people. | 然后欠了坏蛋的钱 |
[19:07] | Still following up,nothing as of yet. | 还在查 还没有结果 |
[19:08] | But it got me thinking – what if the vic wasn’t the one that brought us to the crime scene in the first place? | 但我在想 -如果最早不是死者带去犯罪现场? |
[19:13] | You mean,what if the attacker brought it,and then it transferred to Ron in the struggle? | 你是说 如果是袭击者带去的 再在Ron挣扎时转移到他身上? |
[19:16] | I took a closer look at the fragment,and I found a sticky residue. | 我仔细看了下碎片 找到点粘性余渣 |
[19:22] | So I ran it through the GCMS, came up with this. | 过了下气质联用仪 结果是这样的 |
[19:28] | Root beer? | 根汁汽水? |
[19:30] | Not just any root beer… | 不是一般的根汁汽水… |
[19:31] | It’s a recipe made by the Easy Bottling Company. | Easy Bottling公司的秘方制成 |
[19:34] | It’s a mom and pop operation,based out of Green Bay,Wisconsin. | 是家夫妻老婆店 总部在威斯康辛州的格林贝 |
[19:37] | Custom,homemade brews. | 定制自制佳酿 |
[19:39] | And they’re sending me all the purchase orders for retailers in New York. | 他们给了我纽约所有零售商的名单 |
[19:42] | Well,let’s hope this root beer leads us somewhere. | 希望这根汁汽水可以提供线索 |
[19:51] | Any leads on Mark Johnston’s accomplice? | 有Mark Johnston同伙的线索吗? |
[19:53] | Nothing on the victim’s computer or the first cell phone I looked at. | 死者电脑和第1部手机都没线索 |
[19:57] | First cell phone? | 第1部手机? |
[19:58] | – That means the victim had a- – Second cell phone. Yes. | – 那么是说死者有… – 第2部手机 是的 |
[20:00] | The first one,Lindsay collected at the scene. | 第1部 Lindsay在现场搜集到的 |
[20:02] | The one Elizabeth used to call 911. | Elizabeth用来报警的 |
[20:04] | Exactly. Second one was recovered from Mark’s apartment, | 是的 第2部从Mark公寓里找到的 |
[20:06] | along with the other property stolen from the Fergusons’ safe. | 和Fergusons保险箱里其他财物一起偷走的 |
[20:10] | The only reason to have a second cell phone locked in a safe is if you’re hiding something. | 保险箱里藏第2部手机的唯一原因 就是你隐藏着什么 |
[20:15] | Maybe the angry voice mails I recovered will shed some light on what he was hiding. | 也许我复原的愤怒语音留言 可以指条明路 |
[20:19] | Take a listen. | 听一下 |
[20:21] | What the hell are you thinking!? | 你到底在想什么!? |
[20:22] | Values are down 85 %! | 市值下跌了85%! |
[20:24] | And you’re selling our properties now!? | 而你现在卖我们的资产!? |
[20:26] | Have you lost your mind!? You’re killing us! | 你疯了吗!? 你是在搞死我们! |
[20:28] | Found seven more just like it. | 还找到另外7条一样的 |
[20:30] | All of them from the same guy – Phillip Roth. | 都是同个人留的- Phillip Roth |
[20:33] | Ron’s business partner. | Ron的生意伙伴 |
[20:35] | So clearly,they weren’t seeing eye-to-eye on how to run the company. | 很明显 他们在经营公司上意见不完全一致 |
[20:39] | Hey,guys,so Lindsay was right. Vicuna hair is used for making garments. | 伙计们 Lindsay说得对 羊驼毛被用来制作服装 |
[20:42] | More specifically,high-end,expensive ones. | 更具体点是 昂贵的高档服装 |
[20:45] | A suit using this stuff can go for 20 grand. | 这种面料的西装 一套要2万美元 |
[20:48] | 20,000 for a suit? | 一套西装要2万? |
[20:49] | Reason they’re so expensive is because the hairs are hollow,giving them unique warming properties. | 之所以贵 就在于羊驼毛都是中空的 提供了独一无二的保暖效果 |
[20:54] | Good news is that also makes them sensitive to chemical treatment. | 好消息是那也同样让他们对化学处理很敏感 |
[20:57] | So that means the fibers can only be used in garments in their natural color. | 就是说那些驼毛制作服装时只能用本色 |
[21:01] | Exactly. Light brown. | 的确如此 浅棕色 |
[21:02] | So I started fishing through Ron’s computer,looking at his photos. | 我在检查Ron的电脑 看看这张照片 |
[21:05] | Take a look at this. | 看下这个 |
[21:07] | Okay,so there’s Ron. Who’s this other guy? | 好 这个是Ron 另外一个人是谁? |
[21:10] | Well,that guy wearing the light brown vicuna coat is Phillip Roth. | 那个穿着浅棕色驼毛外套的 是Phillip Roth |
[21:16] | Ron’s business partner. | Ron的生意伙伴 |
[21:18] | You’re damn right I left Ron those messages. | 你们说的没错 是我给Ron留那些言 |
[21:21] | I slashed his painting,too. | 我也割破了他的画 |
[21:23] | Why? | 为什么? |
[21:24] | I was trying to make a point. | 我试图说清楚我的观点 |
[21:26] | All right. Well,how about this? | 好 那这个怎么样? |
[21:28] | You don’t want Elizabeth getting half of this now,do ya? | 你不想Elizabeth分到一半财产 是吗? |
[21:30] | No! Don’t touch that! | 不! 别碰它! |
[21:32] | He and Elizabeth were… having problems. | 他和Elizabeth有…有问题 |
[21:35] | Let’s just say Ron wasn’t handling it well. | 只能说Ron处理的不太好 |
[21:38] | What is wrong with you?! | 你有什么毛病?! |
[21:39] | I don’t care anymore,all right? | 我什么都不在乎了 好吗? |
[21:41] | All I care about is Elizabeth not getting a penny from me in the divorce. | 我只在乎 Elizabeth离婚时 别想从我这里得到一个子 |
[21:45] | If you two want to blow each other up,you go ahead and do it… | 如果你俩想玉石俱焚 随你们怎么干… |
[21:48] | but you leave me and the business out of it. | 不过别牵扯到我 还有生意 |
[21:51] | You think I forced my way into my business partner’s home and committed a robbery to cover up a murder? | 你认为我强行闯进搭档家里 实施抢劫来掩盖谋杀? |
[21:57] | That sounds a little farfetched to me. | 对我来说 听起来有点牵强 |
[21:59] | How about hiring a couple of thugs to do your dirty work for you? | 那雇2个暴徒来干呢? |
[22:02] | That sound a little more plausible? | 那听上去倒有点像真的? |
[22:05] | Certainly does to me. | 对我来说绝对是 |
[22:07] | You know this kid? | 你认识这个孩子吗? |
[22:11] | No. Who is he? | 不认识 他是谁? |
[22:12] | You’ve never spoken to the kid before? Phone,text,e-mail,anything? | 你从没和这个孩子说过话? 电话 短信 邮件 任何方式? |
[22:18] | No,nothing. | 没有 |
[22:20] | You want to tell me who he is? | 你打算告诉我他是谁吗? |
[22:23] | Let us worry about that. | 这个你不用担心 |
[22:24] | You just worry about whether or not we find a connection between you and him. | 你只要小心别让我们发现你俩有关系就好 |
[22:34] | Hey,Mac,take a look at this. | Mac 看下这个 |
[22:39] | Eva Hutton. Who is she? | Eva Hutton 她是谁? |
[22:41] | Well,judging by the messages she and Ron were exchanging,I’d say she was his mistress. | 就她和Ron之间的对话来看 我觉得她是他的情妇 |
[22:46] | Ron was cheating on Elizabeth? | Ron在搞外遇? |
[22:48] | Apparently so. And it gets worse. | 看来是的 而且还不止这样 |
[22:50] | Take a look. | 看一下 |
[22:53] | “Plan is in motion. “ | “计划已经启动” |
[22:54] | A few more days and Elizabeth will be gone for good. | “再过几天Elizabeth就会永远消失” |
[22:57] | You and I will be together forever. | “我们就可以永远在一起” |
[22:59] | Sounds like Ron was doing a lot more than just stepping out behind Elizabeth’s back. | 看来Ron不只背着Elizabeth偷人这么简单 |
[23:03] | He was planning on having her killed. | 他还打算杀了她 |
[23:16] | I’m sorry,who? | 对不起 谁? |
[23:18] | Ron Ferguson. | |
[23:20] | The same Ron Ferguson you were having an affair with. | 就是和你搞外遇的那个人 |
[23:23] | What? Can we take a step back here? | 什么? 等一下 |
[23:27] | Because I don’t know any Ron Ferguson. | 我根本不认识什么叫Ron Ferguson的人 |
[23:30] | This whole thing is crazy. | 这简直太疯狂了 |
[23:31] | Is it? Because it seems like a familiar story to me. | 是吗? 这种故事我可听多了 |
[23:35] | Ron has second thoughts about his divorce; wants to give his wife another chance; | Ron不想离婚了 想再给妻子一次机会 |
[23:38] | he has to break it off with you. | 因此必须和你分手 |
[23:39] | The problem is that you weren’t able to get what you were there for in the first place, | 但这样你就得不到最想要的了 |
[23:45] | so you have to hire two thugs to go in and take it for you. | 于是你雇2个暴徒帮你完成计划 |
[23:49] | Does that sound about right? | 我说得对吗? |
[23:50] | That’s insane. | 开什么玩笑 |
[23:52] | I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 我完全不明白你在说什么 |
[23:55] | “I want you to hold me. ” To be in your arms. | “我想要你抱着我 想要躺在你怀中” |
[23:58] | Feel your naked body next to mine. It gets a little more explicit as we go. | “感受你身体的温度” 还有更露骨的 |
[24:03] | And then there are all these messages between the two of you about killing Ron’s wife. | 还有你俩讨论如何杀死他妻子的短信 |
[24:08] | Okay,I’m not gonna sit here and listen to this. | 好了 我才不要坐在这儿听你瞎扯 |
[24:11] | Is this not you? Eva Hutton? | 这不是你吗? Eva Hutton? |
[24:17] | Yes,that’s me. | 没错 那是我 |
[24:20] | But this is impossible. | 但这根本不可能发生啊 |
[24:23] | And yet here it is. | 这不都在这儿嘛 |
[24:25] | But I don’t have a profile page. | 可是我根本没有建过个人主页 |
[24:27] | I’ve never had one. | 从来没有 |
[24:29] | Somebody else must have… put that up there. | 肯定是别人弄的 |
[24:33] | And that same somebody else sent all those messages to Ron,conspiring to kill his wife? | 那这些发给Ron讨论杀妻的信息 也是别人写的? |
[24:38] | I guess so. Yeah. | 应该是吧 |
[24:42] | I’m telling you that’s me in the picture,but I did not put that page up on the Internet. | 照片的确是我 但我绝没有建过这个页面 |
[24:52] | Ron was cheating on me? | Ron背着我偷情? |
[24:57] | She looks all of about 12. | 她看起来简直就是个小姑娘 |
[25:00] | You didn’t know Ron was having an affair? | 你不知道Ron有小三? |
[25:04] | I had my suspicions… like any other wife,I suppose. | 我有怀疑过 大家都会怀疑嘛 |
[25:09] | But,no… I didn’t know for sure. | 但我并不确定 |
[25:12] | And how was your marriage,Mrs.Ferguson? | 你的婚姻怎么样 Ferguson太太 |
[25:16] | Apparently,not as good as I thought. | 明显没有我以为的那么好 |
[25:19] | Ron and I had been married for a very long time. | Ron和我结婚很久了 |
[25:22] | We had our moments. | 也有过甜蜜的时光 |
[25:25] | And lately? | 最近呢? |
[25:27] | Had the two of you been having more of these moments? | 感情还好吗? |
[25:30] | Excuse me? | 什么? |
[25:31] | Other people I’ve talked to,they’ve painted a very different picture than you have. | 我从别人口中听到的版本可不是这样 |
[25:35] | Two men forced their way into my home last night and killed my husband. | 昨晚有2个歹徒闯进我家还杀了我丈夫 |
[25:40] | What could my marriage possibly have to do with that? | 这和我的婚姻生活能有什么关系? |
[25:43] | Mrs.Ferguson,we think Ron was planning on having you killed. | Ferguson太太 我们认为Ron在计划杀害你 |
[25:46] | What?! | 什么?! |
[25:54] | We found several e-mails to that nature. | 我们发现了几封邮件 |
[25:58] | To be with her? | 杀了我好和她在一起? |
[26:00] | Was she planning it with him? | 是他俩一起计划的吗? |
[26:02] | Do you think that might’ve had something to do with what happened last night? | 你觉得这和昨晚的事有关系吗? |
[26:04] | That Ron hired those people to break into our house? | Ron雇人闯进我们家? |
[26:08] | We’re exploring every possible scenario. | 我们在研究一切可能性 |
[26:11] | But that doesn’t make sense. Then why kill him? | 但这也说不通 为什么最后死的是他? |
[26:17] | Wait – you don’t think I did this,do you? | 等等 你该不会认为是我干的吧 |
[26:19] | Killed Ron before he killed me? | 先下手为强? |
[26:24] | Ron and I were having problems. | Ron和我的确有些问题 |
[26:27] | I apologize for not being forthcoming about it,Detective, | 很抱歉没有提前告诉你 警探 |
[26:30] | but I honestly didn’t think it had any relevance. | 但我真觉得和此事无关 |
[26:33] | I assure you,I have nothing to do with this. | 我向你保证 这事和我绝对无关 |
[26:37] | Mark Johnston,the man we have in custody for Ron’s murder. | Mark Johnston 我们逮捕的嫌犯 |
[26:40] | You never had any communication with him? | 你从来没和他联系过? |
[26:42] | Phone conversations,e – mails,texting? Anything like that? | 电话 邮件 短信? 任何联系? |
[26:46] | Absolutely not. | 绝对没有 |
[26:50] | In that case,I’d like to access all your phone records,or any other electronic devices that you might have, | 我希望查看你所有的通话记录 及其他可能有的电子设备 |
[26:56] | just so we can verify what you’re saying. | 以便确认你的话 |
[26:58] | Yes,of course. Anything I can do to help. | 当然 没问题 |
[27:05] | Dirty Harry. Add that to his list of favorites. | |
[27:08] | Really? Dirty Harry? | 真的? |
[27:10] | I’m not sure Mac would approve of his policing techniques. | 我可不知道Mac会不会同意 |
[27:13] | “Do you feel lucky? Well,do ya,punk?” | “你是不是觉得自己运气不错? 混蛋?” (该片的经典台词) |
[27:16] | – What’s going on? – Uh,nothing. | – 什么事? – 没什么 |
[27:19] | “University of Chicago,Calvin Coolidge,A Bridge Too Far,Lincoln High…? | 芝加哥大学 Calvin Coolidge(美国第5任总统) 电影<遥远的桥> 林肯高中 |
[27:24] | What-what is this? | 这都是什么东西? |
[27:26] | It’s your profile page,Mac. It’s all part of the investigation. | 这是你的个人主页 Mac 也是调查的一部分 |
[27:31] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[27:32] | Just gotta find a profile picture. | 还差一张档案照片 |
[27:40] | Oh,that one’s cute. | 那张不错 |
[27:42] | Yes,that’s a good one. | 没错 |
[27:43] | Nice. Nice,Mac. | 不错 不错 Mac |
[27:47] | There we go! Hours of social networking at your fingertips. | 完工! 花好几个小时才搞定的社交网络 |
[27:50] | Great. There’s just one problem. I don’t want a profile page. | 很好 只有一个问题 我不想要个人主页 |
[27:53] | Oh,it doesn’t matter – that’s the point. Someone else can build it for you. | 没关系 关键是 别人可以帮你建一个 |
[27:56] | You’re saying that’s what happened to Eva? | 你是说Eva遇到的就是这种情况? |
[27:59] | Someone else built her profile page? | 别人擅自给她设立了页面? |
[28:01] | Pretending to be her. | 假装成她? |
[28:02] | – Who would do that? – Elizabeth Ferguson. | – 谁会这么做呢? |
[28:06] | This is Elizabeth’s laptop. | 这是Elizabeth的笔记本电脑 |
[28:08] | The IP address is the same one that was used to create Eva’s profile. | 和创建Eva页面的IP地址是同一个 |
[28:13] | I also found a deleted search history on her hard drive. | 我也在硬盘里发现了被删除的搜索记录 |
[28:17] | Suggesting she didn’t know Eva at all. | 看起来她的确完全不认识Eva |
[28:19] | It’s like she picked her at random. | 只是恰好挑中了她 |
[28:21] | Then dug up as much information on the Internet as she could. | 接着就在网上找了尽可能多的资料 |
[28:26] | Including her picture,ripped right off the Internet. | 包括她的照片 一样是网上找来的 |
[28:29] | What kind of person makes a fake profile to have an online love affair with their own husband? | 怎会有人在网上伪造假身份 再用它和自己的丈夫搞外遇? |
[28:34] | She must’ve been trying to catch Ron cheating. | 她一定是想找到Ron偷情的证据 |
[28:36] | More like entrapment. | 更像是给他设套吧 |
[28:38] | We knew their marriage was in trouble. This takes it to a new level. | 我们知道他们的婚姻不顺利 现在看来还不是一般不顺 |
[28:41] | She probably thought she deleted everything. | 她也许以为自己已删除了一切 |
[28:43] | Didn’t realize the profile page could be traced back to her computer. | 没想到经个人主页就能查到她的电脑 |
[28:47] | The thing I don’t understand is why make a profile of a real person? | 我不明白她为何要伪造真人主页? |
[28:50] | Why not just make somebody up entirely? | 干嘛不虚拟个人物呢? |
[28:53] | Use a real photo,obviously,but then fake everything else. | 当然照片得是真人 但其他都可以虚构 |
[28:56] | Because a real person can be verified and a fake person can’t. | 因为真人的资料能通过审核 虚拟人物则不能 (现实中未必如此) |
[29:00] | It could be possible that Elizabeth was trying to use the on-line affair against Ron in a divorce settlement. | 可能Elizabeth想把这段网恋资料 用作和Ron谈判的离婚砝码 |
[29:06] | Ron’s divorce attorney would’ve looked into Eva Hutton. | Ron的离婚律师肯定会调查Eva Hutton |
[29:09] | And if she didn’t exist,they would have known Elizabeth was lying. | 如果她并不存在的话 Elizabeth的谎言就会被拆穿 |
[29:12] | But because she does exist,it would end up being Elizabeth’s word against theirs, | 但她的确存在 到时就是双方各执一词 |
[29:16] | and Elizabeth would have all the evidence to support her story. | Elizabeth自然有证据证明她的话 |
[29:19] | And Ron would probably take a worse settlement just to make the whole thing go away. | Ron为了息事宁人 只能被迫破财消灾 |
[29:23] | That’s one manipulative woman. | 这女人心计可真重 |
[29:25] | She seemed so convincing when I talked to her. | 我盘问她时 她似乎极有说服力 |
[29:28] | Can you imagine what it was like for Megan,living with these two as parents? | 想象Megan是如何生活在这对父母的阴影下? |
[29:31] | Anything connecting Elizabeth and Mark Johnston? | Elizabeth和Mark Johnston之间有联系吗? |
[29:34] | No. | 没有 |
[29:35] | She was lying about Eva,but apparently,she was telling the truth about him. | Eva的事她撒了谎 但Mark的事 她说的是实话 |
[29:44] | Hey,Sid,what do you got? | Sid 有什么发现? |
[29:47] | Dissection of the brain confirmed my suspicion about the swelling. | 脑解剖结果证实了我对肿胀的猜测 |
[29:51] | Not severe enough to cause respiratory failure. | 不足以导致呼吸衰竭 |
[29:53] | Well,also not severe enough to cause the petechial hemorrhaging I found in the victim’s eyelids. | 也不足以导致死者眼中发现的出血点 |
[29:58] | Then what killed him? | 那他到底是怎么死的 |
[29:59] | Ron Ferguson was smothered. | Ron Ferguson是被闷死的 |
[30:01] | Are you sure about that? | 你确定? |
[30:03] | Absolutely. After ruling out head trauma,I dissected the victim’s airway. | 确定 排除头部外伤后 我查了死者的呼吸道 |
[30:08] | Found cotton fibers inside his trachea. | 在气管中发现了棉纤维 |
[30:12] | Well,that explains the petechial hemorrhaging you found. | 这就解释了眼底的出血 |
[30:15] | My guess is one of the robbers held something like a pillow or a towel over the victim’s face to suffocate him. | 劫匪之一用枕头或毛巾 捂住死者的脸造成窒息 |
[30:20] | At which point,he inhaled those fibers. | 他因此吸入的这些纤维 |
[30:25] | I don’t recall seeing a bloodstained pillow or towel at the crime scene. | 我不记得在犯罪现场 找到过带血的枕头或毛巾 |
[30:29] | Perhaps the attackers took it with them when they left? | 可能是凶手离开时带走了? |
[30:33] | It’s odd that they would be sloppy enough to leave behind a ski mask and a shipping box, | 他们笨到连面具和快递盒都留在现场了 |
[30:37] | but smart enough to take a bloodstained pillow? | 却拿走了枕头? |
[30:40] | We know Mark’s mask was ripped off. | Mark的面具是被扯下来的 |
[30:43] | Ron saw his face. Possible motive for Mark to smother him. | Ron看到了他的脸 这也许是杀人动机 |
[30:46] | To prevent him from making an I.D. | 以免被他认出来 |
[30:48] | Elizabeth saw his face. Why not kill her,too? | Elizabeth也看到他了 为何没杀她? |
[30:51] | Maybe there was a connection between Ron and Mark. | 也许Ron和Mark之间有什么联系 |
[30:53] | They knew each other somehow. | 可能他们之前就认识 |
[30:54] | That’s why Ron was killed. To prevent him from providing Mark’s name. | 所以Ron被杀 怕他供出Mark |
[30:58] | Or maybe Mark’s not our killer. Maybe it was a second intruder. | 或许Mark不是凶手 也许是另一名闯入者 |
[31:01] | The playing card fragment that Sid found on our victim’s body… | Sid在死者尸体上发现的纸牌碎片… |
[31:04] | The same one with the root beer residue? | 上面有根汁汽水残余的? |
[31:05] | Yeah. Adam used the root beer to trace it back to the Spektral Theater. | 没错 Adam根据根汁汽水查到Spektral剧院 |
[31:09] | That’s Megan’s alibi – watching The Rocky Horror Picture Show during the time of the murder. | Megan的不在场证明- 说案发时在看洛基恐怖秀 |
[31:13] | Right. And we all know that people bring props to The Rocky Horror Picture Show,right? | 没错 我们知道去看洛基恐怖秀 人们会带些小道具 对吧? |
[31:16] | They bring squirt guns,confetti,rice. They also bring playing cards. | 像是水枪 碎花纸 米 他们也带纸牌 |
[31:19] | Yeah,but people go to those shows over and over and over again. | 是的 但观众经常反复看上好几遍 |
[31:22] | Megan could have gone to a previous night’s show,stepped on a torn piece of playing card, | Megan可能看了前晚的演出 踩上纸牌碎片 |
[31:26] | and tracked it home with her. | 带回了家 |
[31:28] | And Ron rolled over the fragment during the struggle,and transferred it to his body. | 然后Ron在搏斗中翻身滚过碎片 转移到了他的尸体上 |
[31:34] | The only trouble with that theory is that last night marked the first night | 这个推测只有1个问题 昨晚是首演 |
[31:38] | that the Spektral Theater showed Rocky Horror Picture Show in over a year. | 洛基恐怖秀之后要在Spektral剧院演1年多 |
[31:41] | Means there’s only one way that playing card fragment ended up inside our crime scene. | 说明纸牌碎片出现在犯罪现场 只有1种可能 |
[31:46] | One of the attackers brought it in. | 是其中1名袭击者带进来的 |
[31:49] | Megan was lying about her alibi. | Megan的不在场证明是假的 |
[31:52] | She’s the second attacker. | 她就是另1名袭击者 |
[32:14] | I’m guessing you didn’t know that the Spektral Theater has a surveillance camera mounted above the ticket counter. | 我猜你肯定不知道Spektral剧院 在检票入口上方装有摄像头 |
[32:19] | So? | 怎样? |
[32:21] | So we have you going in… | 所以我们拍到了你进场… |
[32:23] | but,for some reason,you never come back out. | 但不知什么原因没拍到你出场 |
[32:26] | That’s because I left through the back exit after the movie ended. | 那是因为演出结束后我从后门离开的 |
[32:30] | Like half the other people in the audience. | 大半观众都是这样的 |
[32:32] | Right. | 没错 |
[32:33] | The Rocky Horror Picture Show. How was it? | 洛奇恐怖秀 怎么样? |
[32:39] | It’s pretty cool the way the audience gets involved,don’t you think? | 观众参与互动的方式很酷 对吧? |
[32:42] | Dressing up,throwing things at the screen? | 打扮起来 向屏幕扔东西? |
[32:44] | Confetti,rice… playing cards. | 碎花纸 米… 扑克牌 |
[32:50] | I guess. | 我想是的 |
[32:51] | You know,we found a torn bit of a playing card at the crime scene. | 知道不 我们在犯罪现场发现了 1块纸牌碎片 |
[32:58] | It was linked to the same theater where you saw the movie. | 和你昨晚看电影的剧院联系了起来 |
[33:03] | Time to cut the act,Megan. | 别演戏了 Megan |
[33:06] | The reason we don’t have you on camera coming back out of the theater is because you walked in, | 监控之所以没拍到你出剧院 是因为你一进去 |
[33:11] | walked right out the back door and hooked up with Mark. | 就从后门离开 然后和Mark会合 |
[33:15] | It’s over. | 都结束了 |
[33:18] | Mark’s in custody. | Mark被拘留了 |
[33:20] | He already confessed. | 他已经都坦白了 |
[33:26] | We have evidence that puts you at the crime scene. | 我们有你在犯罪现场的证据 |
[33:30] | There is no denying that. | 由不得你否认 |
[33:34] | What we don’t have is why. | 我们不知道的是原因 |
[33:38] | Why did you kill your father,Megan? | 为何要杀了你爸爸 Megan? |
[33:41] | We didn’t mean to. | 我们本没打算如此 |
[33:43] | Nobody was supposed to get hurt. That’s what we said. Mark promised me. | 本来没有人会受伤 我们说好的 Mark答应我的 |
[33:45] | But… we got in there,and my dad,he… | 但是… 我们进门 我爸爸 他… |
[33:51] | It wasn’t supposed to happen like that. | 本不应该如此的 |
[33:53] | I’m thinking all of this is Mark’s idea. | 我在想这都是Mark的主意 |
[33:58] | Who is he to you,anyway? | 他和你什么关系? |
[34:00] | Boyfriend. | 男朋友 |
[34:02] | Did he convince you to do this? | 他说服你干这事的? |
[34:04] | You don’t have to protect him anymore. | 你不用再保护他了 |
[34:06] | He’s already going away for murder. | 他已经犯下了谋杀 |
[34:09] | It was my idea. | 是我的主意 |
[34:11] | I’m the one who talked Mark into this. | 是我说服Mark做的 |
[34:13] | Why? | 为什么 |
[34:14] | Because of them. | 因为他们 |
[34:16] | You have no idea what it was like. | 你不知道那种状况 |
[34:19] | Sitting at a dinner table with them,knowing that underneath it all, | 和他们一起坐在餐桌前 知道下面暗流涌动 |
[34:23] | they couldn’t stand each other. | 俩人水火不容 |
[34:25] | With me just caught in the middle. | 留我一人夹在中间 |
[34:28] | I was just… a pawn to them. | 我只是… 他们的人质 |
[34:33] | Finally,I’d had enough. | 终于我受够了 |
[34:35] | And you you thought what,that you and Mark would just run away together? | 于是你就想和Mark 一起私奔? |
[34:40] | My dad was throwing away everything. | 我爸爸在处理财产 |
[34:43] | He was burning through all their money,just so my mom couldn’t get to it. | 他正在处理掉所有的钱 让我妈一毛都拿不到 |
[34:47] | I had to do something while I still had the chance. | 我得在还有机会时出手 |
[34:51] | I just wanted to get away. | 我只想逃走 |
[34:53] | Just start over with Mark. | 和Mark一起重新开始 |
[34:56] | We never meant for anybody to get hurt. | 我们没想过让任何人受伤 |
[35:02] | My dad,he – he somehow slipped free and… | 我爸爸 他- 他不知怎么挣脱了 然后… |
[35:06] | he fought back. | 他回击了 |
[35:08] | Mark got scared,hit him. | Mark害怕了 打了他 |
[35:12] | Who smothered him? | 谁闷死他的? |
[35:13] | What?! | 什么?! |
[35:14] | We know your father didn’t die from the beating,Megan. | 你父亲不是死于重击 Megan |
[35:18] | He was smothered in cold blood. Who did it? | 他被人冷血地闷死了 谁做的? |
[35:20] | Was it you,or was it Mark? | 你还是Mark? |
[35:22] | No. Neither of us. | 不 我们都没做 |
[35:27] | You gotta believe me. | 你得相信我 |
[35:29] | I hated what my father was doing to our family. | 我恨我爸爸对家庭的所作所为 |
[35:35] | But he was my Dad. | 但他是我爸爸 |
[35:37] | I loved him. | 我爱他 |
[35:40] | I couldn’t do something like that to him. | 我不会那样对他的 |
[35:44] | And neither could Mark. | Mark也是 |
[35:55] | To be so young and feel that desperate to do what she did. | 这么年轻 得有多绝望才能做出这种事 |
[35:58] | You believe her then? | 那你相信她的话吗? |
[36:00] | I do. | 相信 |
[36:03] | Which leaves only one other person who could have killed Ron Ferguson. | 这就只剩下1个人能杀害Ron Ferguson了 |
[36:15] | I understand you have the second attacker in custody? | 听说你们拘捕了另1名袭击者? |
[36:20] | Sit down,Mrs.Ferguson. | 请坐 Ferguson太太 |
[36:21] | Thank goodness this whole thing is finally over. | 谢天谢地 整件事终于水落石出了 |
[36:25] | It’s not over. | 还没完 |
[36:26] | But I don’t understand. The officer I talked to on the phone said that… | 我不明白 电话里警官和我说… |
[36:28] | Did you know your daughter had a boyfriend? | 你知道你女儿有个男朋友吗? |
[36:32] | I remember her mentioning someone. | 我记得她提过某人 |
[36:35] | I don’t recall ever meeting him,nor do I remember his name. | 我不记得有见过他 也不记得名字了 |
[36:39] | Mark,Mark Johnston. | |
[36:42] | Wait,isn’t that… | 等等 这不是… |
[36:45] | Are you telling me Megan put two of her friends up to this? | 你是说Megan让她的2个朋友干的? |
[36:48] | No. | 不 |
[36:50] | I’m telling you the two robbers who invaded your home were Megan and Mark. | 我是说闯入你家的2名劫匪是 Megan和Mark |
[36:55] | Your daughter was the second attacker. | 你女儿是另一名袭击者 |
[36:58] | Megan did this? | Megan做的? |
[37:01] | No,that’s not possible. | 不 不可能 |
[37:02] | She’s already confessed. | 她已经供认了 |
[37:15] | Is there anything you want to tell me? | 你有什么想说的吗? |
[37:18] | In light of this new information – anything you want to tell me at all? | 根据这条新信息-你有什么要说的? |
[37:24] | I,uh… No. | 我 呃… 没有 |
[37:28] | I honestly don’t know what to say about any of this. | 老实说我不知道该说什么 |
[37:30] | Are you sure? | 你确定? |
[37:33] | Think long and hard about what I’m telling you – about what you’re going to say to me next. | 花点时间 仔细想想我的话- 好好想想你接下来要说什么 |
[37:43] | Wow,that is cold. | 真是太无情了 |
[37:48] | You are actually willing to let your daughter go down for murder – the murder you committed. | 你居然要让你女儿揽下谋杀罪- 你自己犯下的罪行 |
[37:55] | That’s absurd. | 太荒谬了 |
[37:57] | What could you possibly be talking about? | 你到底在说什么? |
[37:59] | We found a fiber in Ron’s throat- white cotton- just like the shirt you were wearing last night. | 我们在Ron的喉咙里发现了根白棉纤维- 和你昨晚穿的衬衫面料一样 |
[38:09] | After the robbers left,you crawled to your husband | 劫匪离开后 你爬向了你丈夫 |
[38:11] | just like you said you did,only,when you got there, he was still alive. | 像你声称的那样 只是当你到那儿时 他还活着 |
[38:15] | Ron… | |
[38:31] | You thought about calling 911,but then you realized, | 你想过报警 但后来你意识到 |
[38:37] | this was the best thing that could have happened. | 眼下就是最佳时机 |
[38:49] | You could kill your husband,avoid a messy divorce and the two home invaders would take the fall. | 你可以杀了丈夫 免受离婚之扰 那2名劫匪可以担下罪名 |
[39:14] | Only you didn’t know that one of the attackers was your daughter. | 但你不知道其中1名袭击者是你女儿 |
[39:18] | And that oils from Ron’s face would end up on your shirt. | Ron脸上的油脂沾到你衬衫上 |
[39:33] | At first,I didn’t understand why a nice girl like Megan would do what she did – why she felt she had to. | 起初我不明白像Megan这样乖巧的女孩 为何会做出这种事 为何非要如此 |
[39:42] | But now I understand. | 但现在我明白了 |
[39:44] | Do you have any idea what 20 years of marriage can do to a person? | 你知道一段20年的婚姻 对人有什么影响吗? |
[39:51] | Then get a divorce. | 然后是离婚 |
[39:53] | I was planning on it. | 我在计划了 |
[39:55] | So was Ron. | Ron也是 |
[39:57] | Our marriage was a war,our divorce a cold war. | 我们的婚姻是场战争 离婚是场冷战 |
[40:02] | We were each taking positions,building arsenals. | 双方各就各位 各建军火库 |
[40:06] | And that’s why you created the fake profile? | 所以你创建了个假身份? |
[40:10] | As part of your arsenal? | 作为军火库的一部分? |
[40:12] | Ron was driving the business into the ground. | Ron的生意跌入了谷底 |
[40:15] | He was moving money from our personal accounts offshore somewhere – untraceable. | 他正不留痕迹地从个人海外账户转移钱 |
[40:21] | I had to do something. | 我得做点什么 |
[40:23] | Otherwise,he would have screwed me out of every penny. | 否则他会让我一毛都得不到 |
[40:26] | And what about Megan? Do you think he would have taken care of her? | 还有Megan呢? 你觉得他会照顾她吗? |
[40:29] | No,he would have screwed her,too. | 不 他才不会管她呢 |
[40:31] | She and I would have been left scraping by compared to how he’d be living. | 我俩只能靠点残羹冷炙过活 而他却能潇洒自在 |
[40:35] | Is that what you told her? | 你是这么告诉你女儿的? |
[40:43] | What about now? | 那现在呢? |
[40:46] | How will the two of you be living now? | 你们俩会怎么生活? |
[40:52] | He was going to kill me. | 他要杀了我 |
[40:58] | No,you’re wrong. | 不 你错了 |
[41:01] | We recovered an e-mail from Ron’s computer sent to a friend… | 我们从Ron的电脑里恢复了 一封他发给朋友的电邮… |
[41:07] | after he found out you were pretending to be Eva… | 在他发现你假装成Eva后发的… |
[41:11] | joking that he was going to teach you a lesson. | 开玩笑说要教训教训你 |
[41:18] | He knew it was you. | 他知道是你 |
[41:20] | He wasn’t going to kill you. | 他没准备杀你 |
[41:27] | No… | 不… |
[41:54] | You have mail. | 你有邮件 |
[42:37] | CSI:NY Season 08Episode 11 |