时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 |
[00:06] | here we go with round three of tonight’s Cage Fighting Coalition heavy weight bout between Derek Petrov and Ryan Richards! | 今晚第3场重量级笼斗比赛即将登场 Derek Petrov对战Ryan Richards! |
[00:19] | Go. | 开始 |
[00:58] | – What are you doing? – What? | – 你干什么? – 什么? |
[01:01] | Come on,why don’t you back it up. | 请你退后 |
[01:02] | No way. Come on. | 没戏 别这样 |
[01:04] | Don’t stop it. Come on. | 别喊停 来啊 |
[01:25] | Come on. Are you kidding me?! | 拜托 你玩我吧?! |
[01:26] | (And the winner…) | 冠军是 |
[01:27] | Don’t blow me off. You cheated! | 别骗人了 你作弊 |
[01:30] | No way! You can’t do this. | 你不能这么做 |
[01:32] | (Ryan Richards!) | 我会赢回来的 |
[01:32] | That’s right– I’m getting you back. | 我会赢回来的 |
[01:33] | Just wait. Just wait. | 等着瞧 |
[01:37] | Hey,Richards. | 嘿 Richards |
[01:39] | Petrov. Tough break tonight. Could’ve gone either way. | Petrov 今晚棋逢对手 也许你能赢的 |
[01:43] | Either way? The only reason I lost is because you cheated. | 也许? 我输是因为你作弊 |
[01:46] | Sorry you see it that way. | 你这么看我也没办法 |
[01:47] | That’s the only way a punk like you could’ve beat me. | 这样你这种瘪三才能打赢我 |
[01:49] | Look,man,you’re a good fighter,all right? Next time,you’ll probably beat me. | 听着 你是个好拳手 下次也许你能赢我 |
[01:52] | Right now,I just want to go home and see my wife. Cool? | 现在 我只想回家陪老婆 行吗? |
[02:00] | You have yourself a good night. | 你今晚好好享受 |
[02:15] | Hope you skipped breakfast. | 你没吃早饭吧 |
[02:17] | – That bad? – Worse. | – 这么糟? – 不止 |
[02:19] | Our vic is Ryan Richards,25 years old. | 死者是Ryan Richards 25岁 |
[02:21] | How do we know? | 你怎么知道的? |
[02:24] | That’s his melted driver’s license right there. | 他烧掉的驾照 就在那 |
[02:34] | This ring of scorched gravel suggests the body was burned here. | 这一圈烧焦的碎砾说明尸体就是在这燃烧的 |
[02:38] | Any witnesses? | 有目击者吗? |
[02:39] | No. Fog was pretty heavy last night. | 没有 昨晚雾很重 |
[02:41] | It could have obscured the smoke,making it hard to see. | 掩盖了烟 不容易被发现 |
[02:44] | Fire burns up,which would typically keep the underside of the body relatively unscathed. | 火焰向上燃烧 一般尸体下面是完好的 |
[02:49] | Nothing unscathed about this guy. | 他可没留全尸 |
[02:52] | Which indicates the vic was likely drenched in an accelerant and allowed to burn uninterrupted for quite some time. | 说明死者身上洒了助燃剂 并且燃烧时间足够长 |
[02:59] | Someone wanted the fire to do the maximum damage possible. | 凶手想烧得越彻底越好 |
[03:02] | Somebody wanted to destroy the evidence. | 有人想毁掉证据 |
[03:43] | CSI:NY Season 08 Episode 10 | |
[04:27] | Sid. | |
[04:28] | Yeah? | 嗯? |
[04:29] | Smell that. | 闻闻 |
[04:34] | Gasoline. | 汽油 |
[04:35] | So now we know what kind of accelerant was used to start the fire. | 点火用的助燃剂是什么知道了 |
[04:38] | What kept it burning for so long? | 但什么原因让尸体持续烧了这么久 |
[04:40] | – I’d offer the wick effect. – Right. | – 我觉得是烛芯效应 – 对 |
[04:43] | Where clothing acts like the wick of a candle turned inside-out. | 衣服像蜡烛芯一样从里面向外烧 |
[04:47] | Feeding the flames a continuous supply of fuel in the form of melting human fat. | 尸体的脂肪融化后向火焰提供燃料 |
[04:52] | It’s particularly effective. | 非常有效 |
[04:55] | And particularly disgusting. | 也非常恶心 |
[04:57] | Indeed. | 说的是 |
[05:13] | Turns out,Richards was a rising star on the cage fighting circuit. | Richards是笼斗界的新星 |
[05:18] | I’ve seen a few matches. That’s a brutal sport. | 我看过几次 很残忍的运动 |
[05:20] | It’s an excuse for two grown men to legally beat the bloody pulp out of each other. | 2个成年人互相打得头破血流的合法借口 |
[05:23] | – So you’re not a fan? – I didn’t say that. | – 所以你不爱这口? – 我可没说 |
[05:27] | Now,I’m hearing that Richards absolutely annihilated | 我听说Richards昨晚完胜了最强劲的对手 |
[05:32] | some muscle head named Petrov– put himself in prime position to win the title next month. | 一个叫Petrov的肌肉男 誓要取得下月的冠军头衔 |
[05:37] | This guy was on the verge of some serious fame. | 这人算是小有名气了 |
[05:39] | Success could’ve put a target on his back. | 成功也会让他成为箭靶 |
[05:41] | Kid definitely knew how to defend himself. | 他知道如何自卫 |
[05:43] | Whoever did this risked a serious ass-whupping if things went south. | 如果袭击不成 凶手极大可能被反击 |
[05:47] | With the state of the remains,it could take some time before Sid determines a COD,if he can at all. | 看尸体状态 Sid要判断死因得很久 如果还能查出来的话 |
[05:52] | Until then,we won’t know if Richards died here or was only dumped and burned here after the fact. | 那之前 我们不知道Richards是死在这 或只是死后被抛尸然后点燃 |
[05:57] | I’ll start whacking the bushes,see if anyone was itching for a death match with our fighter outside of the cage. | 我先查查仇敌 看有没有人想在笼外 致他于死地 |
[06:04] | What’s up? | 怎么了? |
[06:05] | Okay. See ya. | 好的 等会见 |
[06:10] | Can I,uh,help you? | 我能–帮你什么? |
[06:12] | As a matter of fact,you can. | 事实上 我就是要找你 |
[06:14] | But first,let me do something for you. | 不过 让我先帮你做点事 |
[06:16] | Large French roast,black,paired with a blueberry scone. | 大杯法式烘焙黑咖啡 配上蓝莓烤饼 |
[06:19] | That is how you like your coffee,right? | 你就爱这么配 对吗? |
[06:22] | I gave up coffee a year ago,and I’m severely allergic to blueberries. | 我1年前戒了咖啡 而且我对蓝莓过敏 |
[06:27] | Of course you are. | 当然 |
[06:29] | Seems your buddy Flack is quite the practical joker. | 你的搭档Flack真能开玩笑 |
[06:36] | Let me try this again. | 我们重新开始 |
[06:37] | My name’s Jennifer Walsh. I’m a freelancer with the Journal. | 我是Jennifer Walsh 时报的自由记者 |
[06:40] | I’m writing next month’s cover story. | 我在写下月的封面故事 |
[06:42] | Uh,interview requests are made through the Public lnformation Office. | 要采访得通过公众信息办公室 |
[06:46] | Truth is,I’m not a big fan of the rules. | 说实话 我不是个墨守陈规的人 |
[06:50] | They seem to get in the way of what I want. | 规则总是妨碍我得到想要的 |
[06:51] | Did Flack tell you to tell me that,too? | Flack教你这么跟我说的? |
[06:53] | ‘Cause I am a big fan of the rules. | 因为我可是个规则爱好者 |
[06:55] | All I’m asking is for five minutes of your time. | 我只想借你5分钟时间 |
[06:59] | You owe me that at least,considering I did try to poison you with blueberries. | 至少看在我想用蓝莓毒死你的份上 |
[07:06] | Fair enough. | 说的不错 |
[07:08] | What’s your article about? | 你的文章是关于什么内容的 |
[07:09] | The NYPD’s inability to police themselves. Specifically in matters of officer misconduct. | 纽约警局对警察管理无能 特别是对警官举止不当方面 |
[07:16] | Ms. Walsh… | Walsh小姐 |
[07:20] | I have no official comment about that. | 我对此没有官方评价 |
[07:22] | I’m not looking for official,Detective. It’s your personal perspective I’m after. | 我不想问官方的评价 警探先生 我想知道你个人的看法 |
[07:26] | I can’t help you there,either. | 那我也帮不了你 |
[07:27] | Can’t or won’t? | 不能还是不想 |
[07:29] | Because some people say that your rigid adherence to department policy is more pliable than you let on. | 因为有人说你对政策可并不是那么拥护 |
[07:35] | That you’ve been known to look the other way and be creative with those policies on more than one occasion. | 你会活用制度而不是死板照搬 |
[07:40] | They’re entitled to their opinion. | 那是他们的想法 |
[07:42] | And so are you. I came to hear your side of the story. | 那你呢 我是来了解你的说法 |
[07:45] | There is no story. | 没什么说法 |
[07:46] | I do my job to the best of my ability and I expect the same from all the officers under my command. | 我尽力做好本职工作 希望我的手下也这样 |
[07:51] | Now,if you’ll excuse me,your five minutes is up. | 现在 容我离开 5分钟到了 |
[08:14] | Making any headway? | 有进展吗 |
[08:16] | Appropriately enough,yes. | 问得好 有 |
[08:18] | Look at this,Mac. | 看这个 Mac |
[08:22] | Fractures across the surface of the cranium. | 头骨表面有裂痕 |
[08:25] | As you know,extended exposure to intense heat will cause bone to shrink and distort. | 长时间的高温会让骨头收缩变形 |
[08:31] | The brittle surface will eventually checker, breaking into tiny fragments. | 脆弱的表面会最终裂成细小的碎片 |
[08:35] | What about this fissure? | 这个裂痕是怎么回事 |
[08:36] | Something completely different. | 完全不一样的情况 |
[08:39] | The advanced soot buildup on the edges suggests they were exposed to flames for a longer duration. | 周围的烟灰表明它们在火焰下暴露了更久 |
[08:45] | It occurred before the fire. Exactly. | – 是起火前造成的 – 没错 |
[08:48] | Richards had just been in a violent cage match. | Richards刚经过一场激烈的笼斗 |
[08:50] | He could have been injured then. | 也许是那时候伤的 |
[08:53] | A trauma this severe would have sent him straight to the hospital. | 这么严重的伤会让他直接进医院 |
[08:56] | Somebody may have blindsided him after the fight,struck him in the back of the head. | 有人在比赛后袭击了他 从后方猛击了头部 |
[09:00] | But that may not be what killed him. | 但这不是致死的原因 |
[09:02] | I ran the metal nugget Sid found through the GC/MS. | 我用色谱-质谱仪分析了Sid带回来的金属块 |
[09:05] | Came back as an alloy of lead and antimony. | 是铅和锑的合金 |
[09:08] | Consistent with a bullet. | 和子弹一样 |
[09:10] | Fused to the base of his skull. | 融化在头骨后方 |
[09:15] | Looks like our COD – is a GSW. | 看起来死因是枪击 |
[09:17] | Ryan Richards was struck in the head,shot in the back,then lit on fire. | Ryan Richards头部被击打 背部中枪 然后被点燃 |
[09:21] | That’s what I call overkill. | 这就是我说的过度杀戮 |
[09:29] | Why now? It doesn’t make any sense. | 为什么现在 这根本不合理 |
[09:32] | I understand that Ryan participated in an event last night. Was there anything unusual? | 我知道Ryan昨晚参加了比赛 有什么不寻常吗 |
[09:36] | I wasn’t there. I don’t watch Ryan fight anymore. | 我没在场 我不看他比赛了 |
[09:39] | Seeing him get hit is worse than someone hitting me. | 看他被打比我被打还难受 |
[09:42] | Hard to watch someone you love in pain. | 看你爱的人痛苦是很难受 |
[09:44] | He called me after the match,told me he’d won. | 他赛后给我打了电话 说他赢了 |
[09:48] | He was supposed to pick up some dinner for us and come home. But he never did. | 他本该带晚饭回来给我们 但他没有 |
[09:52] | Was your husband having problems with anyone? Any arguments,disputes? | 你丈夫和谁有过节吗 争吵或是异议 |
[09:56] | Every now and then,a fan would stop him on the street,challenge him to a fight. | 总会有粉丝把他叫住 想和他打一场 |
[10:00] | How would Ryan handle that? | Ryan怎么处理 |
[10:03] | He’d give them an autograph instead. | 他会给他们签名 |
[10:06] | **** | 他爱他的粉丝 他们也爱他 |
[10:09] | Even the most celebrated athletes have their detractors. | 最成功的运动员也有反对者 |
[10:12] | Was there anyone particularly aggressive in their criticism that might have wanted to hurt him? | 有没有人的批评很激进 扬言要伤害他的? |
[10:19] | Oh,my God. | 我的天 |
[10:21] | – It was him. – Who,Lisa? | – 是他 – 谁 Lisa |
[10:24] | The man stalking my husband back in Colorado. | 在科罗拉多跟踪我丈夫的人 |
[10:28] | Ryan said it was just a cost of being in the public eye,but this guy made it personal. | Ryan说这是做公众人物的代价 但那人太过分了 |
[10:33] | He terrorized us for over two years. | 他恐吓了我们2年 |
[10:36] | Did the police ever identify him? | 警察有查到是谁吗 |
[10:37] | They tried,but he was careful. | 他们尽力了 可那人很小心 |
[10:41] | They said that there was nothing more they could do for us. | 他们说帮不了我们 |
[10:43] | Is that why you moved to New York? | 所以你们才搬到纽约? |
[10:45] | **** | 是Ryan的注意 |
[10:48] | I didn’t think it would make much difference. | 我觉得这并没帮助 |
[10:50] | It was only a matter of time before he tracked us down. | 他要找到我们只是时间问题 |
[10:52] | But it’s been almost a year since we heard from him. | 我们有1年没收到恐吓信了 |
[10:56] | I actually let myself believe that nightmare was over. | 我说服自己相信噩梦已经结束了 |
[10:59] | We’ll do whatever we can to find out who’s responsible for this. | 我们会尽力查出是谁做的 |
[11:03] | I’m three months pregnant. | 我怀孕3个月了 |
[11:06] | What if he comes after us next? | 如果他来找我们怎么办? |
[11:14] | I used the reference sample Richards’ wife provided. | 我用Richards的妻子提供的比对样本 |
[11:17] | Compared it to the blood drops at the crime scene. | 和现场的血迹做了比对 |
[11:19] | Positive match. Our vic was Ryan. | 样本一致 死者是Ryan |
[11:22] | For his wife’s sake,I wish it wasn’t. | 看在他妻子份上 我倒希望不是 |
[11:23] | Yeah. Also spoke to the Denver PD. | 是的 和丹佛警局也联系了 |
[11:26] | I mean,the Richards were dealing with a whack job,here. I mean,this stalker,he was relentless. | Richards在那的日子可不好过 那个跟踪狂 简直无法无天 |
[11:31] | Were there ever any physical attacks? | 有袭击的先例吗 |
[11:32] | No. Everything but. I mean,he made death threats. | 没有 但除了这个什么都有 死亡恐吓 |
[11:35] | He also broke into their house and left a cake frosted with dog feces on the kitchen counter. | 他潜进他们的家 在厨房柜台上留下一个狗屎蛋糕 |
[11:42] | Delightful. | 真讨喜 |
[11:43] | Authorities ran every lead,but came up short. | 警方四处追查 一无所获 |
[11:45] | I mean,whoever he was,he knew how to avoid being caught. | 不管这人是谁 他知道怎么才能不被抓到 |
[11:49] | The wife said everything stopped once they moved. | 他妻子说搬家后一切都停止了 |
[11:51] | Ah,maybe the stalker got a life. | 也许跟踪狂有自己的生活 |
[11:53] | Or maybe he had a hard time tracking them down. | 也许他花了些时间追踪他们的下落 |
[11:55] | Right,and when he finally did,this psycho decided to step it up to the next level. | 找到他们后 这疯子决定将恐吓升级 |
[11:59] | Good theory. | 很有可能 |
[11:59] | It’s more than just a theory. I searched Ryan’s laptop. | 不仅仅是可能 我查了Ryan的笔记本电脑 |
[12:02] | I found three dozen threatening e-mails from the same person. | 同一个人发来将近40封恐吓信 |
[12:05] | All over the last month from an untraceable webmail account… | 都是上个月发自1个无法追查的邮箱 |
[12:08] | it’s the same account that was used in the Colorado threats. | 和科罗拉多恐吓信用的是同个邮箱 |
[12:11] | When was the last e-mail sent? | 最后一封是什么时候 |
[12:12] | 12 hours ago. | 12个小时前 |
[12:13] | It said,”Savor the victory now,cause you’ll be dead by morning,” and it came with this image attached. | 信上说”品味胜利的滋味吧 你见不到明早的太阳了” 还附有照片 |
[12:18] | Okay,well,this photo was taken last night,right after Ryan won his fight. | 这照片是昨晚拍的 就在Ryan赢得比赛后 |
[12:21] | Yeah,looks like that shot was taken from the bleachers. | 看起来是从观众席拍的 |
[12:24] | So we might not be able to trace the e-mail account,but maybe we can figure out who took this picture. | 我们查不出邮箱是谁的 也许能查出照片是谁拍的 |
[12:59] | Hey,boss. | 老大 |
[13:00] | You’re just in time for the main event. | 来的正好 |
[13:02] | I gathered all the pictures from the fight last night through Internet and sports press. | 我收集了网上和体育新闻上 有关昨晚比赛的所有照片 |
[13:05] | Using the images,I was able to create a 3-D rendering of the exact moment our stalker took a picture of Ryan Richards. | 用这些图像制作了跟踪狂拍照时 的3D模拟场景 |
[13:11] | Okay,well,based on the angle,we know that he was sitting in the bleachers almost eye-level with the cage. | 根据这个角度 他应该坐在观众席 眼睛和铁笼同高 |
[13:16] | So I would say our perp’s probably sitting in the second or third row. | 就是说大概在2到3排 |
[13:19] | Okay. | 好的 |
[13:27] | Stop. Go back just a bit. | 停 往回调一点 |
[13:32] | Oh,that’s our guy. | 就是他 |
[13:33] | Can you rotate it just a bit,so we can see his face better? | 你能侧一点 让我们能看清楚他的脸吗 |
[13:38] | Blocked in every angle. Nope,that’s the best I can do. | 所有角度都挡住了 不行 只能做到这样了 |
[13:41] | That might be good enough,because,look,he’s got something around his neck. | 也许已经够好了 看 他脖子上挂着什么 |
[13:48] | VIP credentials. | VIP通行证 |
[13:50] | And that’s a code number that’ll tell us exactly who it was issued to. | 这个序列号能告诉我们到底是谁拍的照 |
[13:56] | Yeah,the VIP pass was mine. | 对 VIP通行证是我的 |
[13:58] | But I was too busy last night in the cage to be using it. | 但我昨晚在笼里比赛 根本没用它 |
[14:00] | Then who’d you give that pass to? | 那你把它给谁了 |
[14:01] | I don’t remember. | 我不记得了 |
[14:06] | All right. Fine. I sold it to some guy in the parking lot. | 好吧 我卖给停车场的人了 |
[14:08] | What did he look like? | 他长什么样 |
[14:09] | Looked like he was eager enough to give me 300 bucks for it. | 看起来是愿意出300块买这个的人 |
[14:17] | Petrov was humiliated last night in front of 2,000 people. | Petrov昨晚在2000个人面前丢脸 |
[14:20] | He also lost his shot at the title. | 失去了冠军头衔 |
[14:22] | Plenty of reason to want Ryan dead. | 构成想杀Ryan的动机 |
[14:24] | Gives us another suspect. | 另一个嫌疑人 |
[14:25] | But not the person who took that photograph. | 但不是照相的人 |
[15:08] | Need some help,buddy? | 要帮忙吗 伙计 |
[15:12] | Is that gasoline? | 那是汽油么? |
[15:15] | Do not move! | 不许动! |
[15:19] | What the hell happened? | 这他妈这么回事? |
[15:22] | I think I killed somebody last night. | 我昨晚可能杀了个人 |
[15:33] | You’re telling me you woke up doused in gasoline,covered in blood,and you don’t know how it happened? | 你说醒来时被浇上汽油 躺在血泊中 却不知道发生了什么? |
[15:39] | I was drunk. | 我醉了 |
[15:40] | Yeah,Marty,I’ve had my fair share of rough nights, | 没错 Marty 就算我晚上过得很糟 |
[15:42] | yet I think I’d remember taking a bath in somebody else’s blood. | 我还是会记得用别人的血洗了把澡 |
[15:45] | I mean,I was really drunk. | 我是说 我真的醉了 |
[15:50] | Yesterday was my 21st birthday. | 昨天是我21岁生日 |
[15:52] | Some friends,they-they took me to Dutton’s Tavern to celebrate. | 一些朋友带我去Dutton酒馆庆祝 |
[15:57] | Let me guess– part of this celebration included you doing 21 shots? | 让我猜猜–这次庆祝的 一部分包括你开21枪吗? |
[16:03] | I made it through the first ten without a problem. | 前10枪开的没问题 |
[16:08] | After that,things get a little sketchy. | 那之后 事情就有点搞不清了 |
[16:12] | Try me. | 说给我听听 |
[16:14] | I was really sloppy. | 我真的醉糊涂了 |
[16:17] | Everything was spinning. | 每件东西都在转 |
[16:21] | I’d never been so wasted. | 我从没有醉得那么厉害 |
[16:23] | Well,I-I decided to walk home. | 我决定走回家 |
[16:28] | Next thing I remember,I woke up in my dorm. | 下一件我记的事 就是我在宿舍醒过来 |
[16:31] | Is that when you saw the blood? | 你就是那个时候看到血的? |
[16:34] | Yeah,I was so scared,I… | 是的 我很害怕 我… |
[16:36] | I thought it was mine,you know? | 我以为那是我的 你知道吗? |
[16:41] | When I realized it wasn’t,I came straight to the station. | 当我意识到那不是时 就直接来警局了 |
[16:50] | You recognize that guy? | 你认得这个人? |
[16:54] | Yeah,it’s,uh… Ryan Richards. | 是的 那是 呃… Ryan Richards |
[16:57] | I’ve seen him fight. | 我看过他比赛 |
[16:59] | Why? | 为什么问? |
[17:00] | There were three murders in the city last night. | 昨天城里有3件谋杀案 |
[17:04] | Two of them have been solved. | 2件已经破案了 |
[17:07] | And the third? | 这是第三件? |
[17:08] | Ryan Richards. | |
[17:11] | He was killed,then set on fire using gasoline. | 他被杀 然后被用汽油放了火 |
[17:15] | Just like the stuff you were drenched in. | 就是你被浇的东西 |
[17:24] | You think maybe I did it? | 你觉得可能是我做的? |
[17:26] | I don’t know,Marty. | 我不知道 Marty |
[17:28] | But we are going to find out. | 不过我们会查出来的 |
[17:48] | Surprise. | 真是意外 |
[17:51] | How did you get up here? | 你怎么来这儿了? |
[17:52] | I took your advice and called the Public lnformation Office. | 听了你的建议给新闻处打了电话 |
[17:55] | They were surprisingly accommodating when I dropped your name. | 当我说了你的名字后 他们出乎意料的好说话 |
[17:59] | The flowers are beautiful,but I can’t accept them. | 这些花很漂亮 不过我不能接受 |
[18:02] | Well,I’m sure whoever sent them will be devastated. | 我肯定不管谁送的都会伤心的 |
[18:05] | You didn’t send these? | 不是你送的? |
[18:07] | Flowers aren’t my style. | 送花不是我的风格 |
[18:09] | If I was gonna bribe you,I’d offer a tub of popcorn and court side Knicks tickets. | 如果我要贿赂你 我会买桶爆米花 还有尼克斯队的内场票 |
[18:13] | That’s not why I’m here. | 我来这个不是为了这个 |
[18:15] | I come bearing a new proposition. | 我带来一个新建议 |
[18:19] | Just read a draft of the article. | 大概读下这篇文章 |
[18:22] | You just want me to read it? | 只是想我读一下? |
[18:23] | Yeah. And let me know if I’m in the ballpark. | 是的 让我知道我大致方向是否正确 |
[18:25] | Unless,of course,it magically inspires you to offer an additional perspective. | 除非 它不可思议地启发你 提供新视角 |
[18:31] | – Ms. Walsh… – Uh… Jennifer. | – Walsh女士… – 唔… Jennifer |
[18:35] | And don’t feel obligated to commit right away. | 不用感到有责任立刻做出承诺 |
[18:38] | I don’t. | 我不会 |
[18:39] | And in case you’re wondering,I am free for dinner later tonight. | 如果你有疑问 我今晚可以共进晚餐 |
[18:43] | I wasn’t. | 我不会 |
[18:46] | Help me get the facts right. | 帮我把事实写正确 |
[18:48] | You of all people should understand how important that is. | 你是最清楚这有多重要的人了 |
[18:52] | My number’s on the back. | 我的号码写在背面 |
[18:57] | See you around,Detective Taylor. | 再见 Taylor警探 |
[18:59] | Mac. | |
[19:11] | Ms. Walsh,wait. | Walsh女士 等等 |
[19:17] | It’s nice to see you again… | 很高兴再次见到你… |
[19:20] | Jennifer. | |
[19:28] | Who was that? | 谁啊? |
[19:29] | Nobody. | 谁都不是 |
[19:30] | “Nobody” is pretty cute. | “谁都不是”相当可爱啊 |
[19:32] | Did you process the clothing that Flack sent over? | 你处理过Flack拿来的衣服了吗? |
[19:34] | Uh,yes,I did. | 是的 我处理了 |
[19:36] | It was covered with human blood, but it was not Ryan Richards’. | 那上面有人类血迹 但不是Ryan Richards |
[19:39] | The DNA didn’t match the secondary sample from his wife,or the other blood at the scene. | DNA也和他老婆提供的第2个样本 或现场其他血迹不吻合 |
[19:44] | And,uh,no hit in CODIS. | 还有 CODIS系统里也没有吻合的 |
[19:45] | What about the gasoline? | 汽油呢? |
[19:46] | The kind used to burn up our vic had winter additives,and the gasoline on Marty Bosch’s clothing did not. | 焚尸的那种有防冻液 而Marty Bosch衣服上的没有 |
[19:52] | So they were two different varieties. | 所以他们是不同的种类 |
[19:54] | That’s an almost unbelievable coincidence. | 巧合得难以置信了 |
[19:57] | Yeah,but the science doesn’t lie. | 是的 不过科学不会说谎 |
[19:59] | Marty Bosch did not burn up our vic. | Marty Bosch没有焚烧尸体 |
[20:01] | All that human blood suggests that he did try to hurt somebody else. | 所有人血都说明他的确想伤害某人 |
[20:05] | But without a body,how do we prove it? | 但没有尸体 我们怎能证明? |
[20:07] | By figuring out where that kid went after he left the bar. | 找出那孩子离开酒吧后去哪就行 |
[20:10] | I did find asbestos fibers on his shirt. | 我在他的衬衫上找到了石棉纤维 |
[20:13] | There are thousands of buildings in Manhattan that still contain asbestos. | 曼哈顿数以千计的大楼还含有石棉 |
[20:16] | Yeah,but if Marty was as drunk as he says he was,how far could he possibly have wandered? | 是的 但如果Marty真如他说的那么醉 能走多远呢? |
[20:21] | Start checking zoning records for the area. | 开始检查那个区域内的分区记录 |
[20:24] | Any building constructed before 1979 is a possibility. | 1979年前建造的大楼也存在可能性 |
[20:27] | Okay,I’m on it. | 好的 我去查了 |
[20:28] | Oh,just curious– Mac,are those flowers on your desk also from “nobody”? | 只是好奇–Mac 你桌上的花 也是”谁都不是”送的吗? |
[20:34] | Lindsay,go. | Lindsay 快去 |
[21:12] | Mac,how do you eat your peanuts? | Mac 你怎么吃花生的? |
[21:14] | Peanuts? Uh… like everybody else,I suppose. | 花生? 我想和其他人一样 |
[21:17] | Well,down south,we like to eat ours boiled,’cause it makes the shell soft, | 在南方 我们喜欢吃煮过的 因为这样会让壳变软 |
[21:21] | and we can open them with our teeth. | 这样用牙齿也能咬开了 |
[21:23] | The obscured photo of Ryan’s stalker? | 那张Ryan的跟踪狂模糊照? |
[21:25] | He had a can of boiled peanuts on his lap. | 他前面放的是罐煮过的花生 |
[21:28] | He must have Southern roots. | 他肯定来自南方 |
[21:30] | Anyway,I crawled underneath the bleachers and I found peanut shells that have saliva on them. | 不管怎样 我查了看台座位底下 找到沾有口水的花生壳 |
[21:34] | From opening peanuts with his teeth. | 他用牙齿咬开壳留上去的 |
[21:37] | So I’m waiting on a CODIS search. | 正在等CODIS系统的搜索结果 |
[21:42] | Okay,Aaron Collins. | 有了 Aaron Collins |
[21:44] | Felony robbery conviction in Colorado. Got three years. | 在科罗拉多被定了抢劫罪 被判了3年 |
[21:47] | Paroled after one. | 1年后被假释 |
[21:48] | That explains why the death threats against Ryan stopped after they moved. | 那就解释了为什么Ryan一家搬走后 死亡威胁停止了 |
[21:52] | And why they started up again. | 还有为什么又出现了 |
[21:55] | Look where Collins lives now. | 看看Collins现在的住址 |
[21:57] | A halfway house in Spanish Harlem. | 西班牙哈莱姆区的一家小客栈 |
[22:00] | That’s right around the corner from the Richards’ apartment. | 那就在Richards公寓的转角处 |
[22:07] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[22:09] | Hey,how you doin’? | 嘿 你怎么样? |
[22:10] | Looking for Aaron Collins. His PO says he works here. | 在找Aaron Collins 他的假释官说他在这儿工作 |
[22:18] | Yo,Aaron Collins,how you doin’? Need to talk to you for a sec. | Aaron Collins 过得怎样? 我要和你谈谈 |
[22:37] | Why do they always run? | 他们为什么总是要跑? |
[22:38] | I don’t know. Must be brain damage. | 我不知道 一定是脑子坏掉了 |
[22:43] | What do you got there? | 你都干了些什么? |
[22:49] | Threats… intimidation,harassment– you’re nothing but a coward. | 威胁…恐吓 骚扰–除了懦夫 你什么都不是 |
[22:54] | You don’t know anything about me. | 你根本不了解我 |
[22:56] | I know you terrorized Ryan Richards and his wife for years. | 我知道你恐吓Ryan Richards还有他老婆很久了 |
[22:59] | I also know you weren’t man enough to take credit for it. | 还知道你连承认的男人气概都没有 |
[23:03] | It was supposed to be me. | 那本应该是我的 |
[23:05] | I was supposed to be the star athlete. | 我本应该是体育明星 |
[23:07] | Best friends in high school. Made the wrestling team together. | 高中最好的朋友 一起组建了摔跤队 |
[23:10] | Except I was a standout on the squad. | 但是我才是场上最出色的 |
[23:12] | I was the one that couldn’t be pinned. | 我才是不可能被放倒的那个 |
[23:14] | But Ryan couldn’t handle that. | 但是Ryan接受不了 |
[23:15] | We were practicing for nationals,he took a shot at me– a cheap shot. | 我们在为全国比赛做练习 他袭击了我–一次卑鄙的袭击 |
[23:20] | Shattered my knee,blew out my ACL,ruined any chance of me ever becoming a pro cage fighter. | 踢碎了我的膝盖 弄断了我的韧带 毁了我成为职业笼斗选手的机会 |
[23:26] | Sounds like a tragic accident to me. | 听起来像是悲惨的事故 |
[23:28] | Yeah,you weren’t there. You didn’t see the look in his eyes. | 是的 你不在现场 没看到他当时的眼神 |
[23:32] | He did it on purpose. He… he stole my dream. | 他存心那么干 他…他偷走了我的梦想 |
[23:35] | And in turn,you stole his life. | 而现在 你偷走了他的生活 |
[23:38] | What? | 什么? |
[23:39] | You waited for him after the fight. | 散场后你等着他 |
[23:41] | Hit him from behind, then shot him in the back. | 从背后袭击他 然后在他背上开了一枪 |
[23:44] | Dumped his body under the bridge,then set him on fire to cover your tracks. | 在桥下弃尸 再放火烧他 毁尸灭迹 |
[23:48] | You’re wrong! I didn’t do that! | 你错了! 我没干过! |
[23:51] | Did you send this? | 这个是你寄的吗? |
[23:54] | It was just a picture. | 只是张照片 |
[23:57] | “Savor the victory now ’cause you’ll be dead by morning.” | “现在好好享受冠军’ 因为明早就是你的死期 |
[23:59] | That’s more than a picture,that’s a death threat. | 那不仅仅是张照片 是死亡威胁 |
[24:01] | I just wanted him to lie awake at night,dreading the sunrise, | 我只是想他晚上睡不着 担心到黎明 |
[24:05] | the same way I have,every day,since I was 17 years old. | 就像我这样 从17岁起的每一天 |
[24:09] | It was just a threat. I never would’ve acted on it. | 那只是威胁 我从没有付诸于行动 |
[24:12] | Where’d you go after the fight? | 比赛后你去哪里了? |
[24:13] | To the halfway house,to make curfew. | 回了小客栈 有宵禁 |
[24:16] | You don’t believe me? You can ask the gestapo pigs who run the place. | 你不信我? 你可以问那个盖世太保店主 |
[24:22] | Yeah. | 是 |
[24:25] | On my way. | 这就来 |
[24:30] | Sid,what’s wrong? | Sid 有什么不对劲的? |
[24:31] | Everything. | 所有一切 |
[24:33] | Based on the X-rays I took,that is. | 基于我拍的X光片 那是 |
[24:37] | Surgical screws? | 手术用螺丝钉? |
[24:38] | Internal fixation of a severe ankle trauma. | 用于严重的脚踝伤内置固定用 |
[24:41] | The tibia and talus were fused using titanium hardware. | 胫骨和距骨是用钛合金合并的 |
[24:45] | Have you seen cage fighting? | 你看过笼斗吗? |
[24:47] | Broken bones would have been an occupational hazard for Ryan Richards. | 骨折是Ryan Richards的职业病 |
[24:50] | A logical assumption,so I had the victim’s medical records sent over and cross-referenced them to verify the injury. | 合理推断 所以我参考受害者的医疗记录 和这伤口做检验 |
[24:58] | In the course of his career,Mr. Richards had suffered,uh,at least 20 distinct bone fractures, | 在他的职业生涯中 Richards先生受过伤 至少有20处骨折过 |
[25:05] | but none of them in this region. | 但没有一处是在这个区域的 |
[25:09] | Are you sure? | 你确定? |
[25:09] | I called his physician to confirm. | 我打电话给他的医生进行了确认 |
[25:12] | There’s absolutely no history of a broken ankle. | 绝对没有伤到踝关节 |
[25:15] | That means this burned body is not Ryan Richards. | 那就是说 这具燃烧的尸体 不是Ryan Richards |
[25:27] | Someone wanted us to think that Ryan Richards was dead. | 有人想让我们相信Ryan Richards死了 |
[25:30] | But how did they get his driver’s license and blood to leave at the scene? | 不过他们怎么拿到他的驾照 还有在现场留下他的血迹? |
[25:33] | The drops were gravitational with no directionality. | 这些血滴有重力却没有方向性 |
[25:36] | So either Ryan’s blood was drawn without his knowledge… | 要么Ryan在不知情时被人抽过血… |
[25:39] | Or Ryan planted it himself. | 要么是Ryan自己干的 |
[25:42] | Wouldn’t be the first time a person faked their own premature demise. | 又不是第一次有人伪造自己的死亡 |
[25:46] | What about Marty Bosch? He could have been helping him. | Marty Bosch? 他可能是帮凶 |
[25:49] | Or,as unlikely as it may seem,these two cases may be completely unrelated. | 或者 不像表面上见到的 这2个案子可能完全无关 |
[25:53] | Either way,if it’s not Ryan’s body,we have a new victim. | 不管怎样 如果那不是Ryan的尸体 就有一个新的受害者 |
[25:56] | And a new murder suspect. | 还有个新的谋杀疑犯 |
[25:58] | Ryan needed a fresh body to pull this off. | Ryan需要一具尸体来逃脱 |
[26:01] | So,if he was desperate enough,he may have been willing to kill someone. | 如果他孤注一掷 他可能会想要杀人 |
[26:05] | He cut himself to leave the blood,then planted his I.D. on the body, | 他划开自己留下血滴 再把身份证留在尸体旁 |
[26:09] | set it ablaze to conceal who the victim really was. | 放火烧他 隐藏死者的真实身份 |
[26:12] | Without viable remains,he knew that we’d be forced to make a circumstantial I.D. | 没有可用的遗体 他知道我们会被迫 出具间接的身份认证 |
[26:17] | Sid issues the death certificate,so Ryan Richards officially ceases to exist. | Sid签发了死亡证明书 所以Ryan Richards正式不存在了 |
[26:22] | Now we have to figure out who’s really lying down in Autopsy and where Ryan is hiding. | 要搞清躺在验尸房的到底是谁 还有Ryan藏在哪里 |
[27:20] | Lisa Richards has already made funeral arrangements for Ryan. | Lisa Richards已经为Ryan安排了葬礼 |
[27:24] | Friends and family have all been notified. | 家人和朋友都通知了 |
[27:26] | Either she doesn’t know he’s still alive,or she’s in on it. | 她要么不知道他还活着 要么她也有份参与 |
[27:28] | A funeral would make the illusion more convincing. | 一场葬礼会让这场假象更令人信服 |
[27:30] | Richards did apply for an insurance policy,$5 million,three months ago, | Richards申请了保险 500万 3个月前 |
[27:34] | and his sole beneficiary would be his wife. | 唯一的受益者是他妻子 |
[27:36] | That application was denied. | 申请被拒绝了 |
[27:37] | The underwriter said Ryan’s choice of career was uninsurable. | 保险公司说Ryan选择的职业 不可予以保险 |
[27:40] | Besides,they have enough money in the bank to live comfortably for years. | 另外 他们银行里有足够的钱 可以提供很多年的舒适生活 |
[27:44] | Any other skeletons in the closet? | 还有什么情况? |
[27:46] | From what I can tell,Richards was a great guy. | 就我所知 Richards是个好人 |
[27:47] | I mean,when he wasn’t volunteering in soup kitchens, he was giving out clothes and meals to the homeless. | 我是说 他不是在救济所做志愿者 就是给流浪汉分发衣物食物 |
[27:53] | What’s our motive here,Mac,if it wasn’t for insurance money? | 现在有什么动机 Mac 如果不是为了保险金? |
[27:56] | And if he’s really such a great guy,why would he walk away from all that fame and adoration? | 如果他真是好人 他为何要舍弃那些名誉和崇拜? |
[28:00] | When we find him,remind me to ask. | 我们找到他时 提醒我要问一下 |
[28:05] | I’ll call Navy Medical and see if we can get any other information. | 我会打电话给海军医疗处 看看能不能得到其他信息 |
[28:08] | Hey,Mac,we got something. | 嘿 Mac 有发现 |
[28:09] | As you know,the FDA requires fastidious documentation of any surgically-implanted medical devices. | 你知道 FDA对外科植入的 医疗器械要求严格的记录 |
[28:15] | Every detail is recorded– type and size,placement and location,lot and serial number. | 每个细节都要被记录–种类和尺寸 连接点和位置 批次和序列号 |
[28:20] | Tell me you were able to extract the screws from our vic’s ankle. | 告诉我 你能取出死者脚踝处的螺丝 |
[28:23] | Just one,but that’s all we needed to find this. | 只有1个 但对我们来说足够了 |
[28:27] | Manufacturer’s serial number. | 制造商的序列号 |
[28:29] | Should be able to tell us which hospital performed the surgery. | 应能告诉我们是哪家医院做的手术 |
[28:32] | Already did. The National Naval Medical Center – in Bethesda,Maryland. | 已经找到了 国家海军医疗中心 – 在马里兰州的贝塞斯达 |
[28:36] | Our victim’s a veteran? | 死者是名退伍军人? |
[28:37] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[28:40] | PFC Charlie Hunt,U.S. Marine Corps. Wounded while deployed in Afghanistan. | 一等兵Charlie Hunt 海军陆战队 在阿富汗参加任务时受伤 |
[28:45] | His Humvee was hit by an RPG. Killed everyone on board except Charlie. | 乘坐的悍马被一枚RPG击中 车上除了Charlie无一生还 |
[28:49] | His only injury was a crushed ankle. | 他受的唯一伤就是踝骨粉碎 |
[28:51] | And it wasn’t the private’s first close call on the battlefield,either. | 这也不是他在战场上 头一次遇到危急时刻 |
[28:56] | He was shot nine months earlier. | 9个月前他中过枪 |
[28:57] | Bullet entered through his shoulder,lodged near his spine. | 子弹穿过肩膀 停在脊柱附近 |
[29:01] | Surgeons thought it would be safer to leave it there than to remove it. | 医生认为不动子弹比取出来要安全 |
[29:04] | That’s the bullet you found. | 就是你发现的那枚子弹 |
[29:06] | Means Ryan didn’t shoot Hunt. | 说明Ryan没有对Hunt开枪 |
[29:08] | Could’ve bashed his head in though. | 但可能击打了他的头部 |
[29:09] | Causing the blunt force trauma to his skull. | 造成其头部的钝器伤 |
[29:12] | But why him? | 但为什么是他呢? |
[29:14] | What’s the connection between an up-and-coming cage fighter and a twice-wounded Marine? | 前途无量的搏击手和 2次受伤的陆战队员有啥关联呢? |
[29:24] | V.A. confirmed that Charlie Hunt was diagnosed with severe PTSD after being discharged from the military. | 退役军人管理局证实Charlie Hunt 退役后确诊患有严重的创伤后应激障碍 |
[29:29] | I spoke to his sister. She said he was self – medicating with alcohol. | 我和他姐姐谈过 她说他一直用酒精自我麻醉 |
[29:33] | You know,the horrors that these young people endure while fighting for their country. | 你知道 这些年轻人为国征战期间 都经历了何种恐惧 |
[29:37] | Is it any wonder they’re unable to cope with daily life? | 他们没法回归正常生活有什么奇怪的? |
[29:40] | We have an epidemic of homeless veterans on our nation’s streets. | 大街上有太多无家可归的退伍士兵 |
[29:43] | Over 100,000 brave men and women just lost in the shuffle. | 超过10万的男女勇士 就轻易被公众忽略了 |
[29:47] | It’s shameful. | 真是丢人 |
[29:48] | Charlie Hunt was no exception. | Charlie Hunt也不例外 他姐姐最后一次见他是几个月前- |
[29:51] | filthy,malnourished,losing a battle with the demons in his own head. | 脏兮兮的 营养不良 脑子里老觉得和魔鬼打了败仗 |
[29:55] | She lost contact with him after that. | 在那之后就失去了联系 |
[29:58] | Lisa Richards said Ryan spent time volunteering with the homeless. | Lisa Richards说 Ryan在义务帮助无家可归者 |
[30:01] | It must have been where he met Charlie. | 肯定是在那儿遇见了Charlie |
[30:02] | He staged his own death using the perfect victim. | 他导演了自己的死亡 用了最完美的受害人 |
[30:06] | Someone nobody would ever notice went missing. | 没人会注意到一个流浪汉失踪了 |
[30:08] | Hey,guys. | 嘿 伙计们 |
[30:09] | There are 61 buildings within walking distance of Dutton’s that are known to contain asbestos. | Dutton酒馆附近有61座大楼使用石棉 |
[30:14] | – That would take weeks to check out. – We may not have to. | – 那得花上好几周排查 – 或许不用 |
[30:16] | Marty Bosch told Flack that he was going home after leaving the bar. | Marty Bosch告诉Flack 离开酒吧后他就回家了 |
[30:19] | Now,his dorm room is at 2409 Lenox Avenue. | 他家位于Lenox大街2409号 |
[30:22] | There’s a condemned building filled with asbestos around the corner from Dutton’s, | 距Dutton酒馆不远的拐弯处 有一幢废弃的大楼里有石棉 |
[30:26] | and the address is 2409 Madison Avenue. | 地址是麦迪逊大街2409号 |
[30:28] | So Marty,in his drunken state,may have gotten the number of his dorm building right,but not the street. | 就是说Marty喝得酩酊大醉 可能看准了门牌号 但走错了街 |
[30:33] | 2409 Madison is not far from where Charlie Hunt’s sister last saw him alive. | 麦迪逊大街2409号距离Charlie Hunt 的姐姐最后看到他的地方不远 |
[30:38] | Looks like these two cases may actually be connected. | 看来这2个案子确实有联系 |
[31:09] | This place is filled with asbestos– insulation,ceiling tiles. | 这地方都是石棉–隔热材料 天花板瓦片 |
[31:14] | That explains the fibers on his shirt. | 刚好解释了他衬衫上的纤维来源 |
[31:16] | What did you do here,Marty? | 你在这儿做了什么 Marty? |
[31:19] | I’m not sure. | 我不确定 |
[31:22] | You guys,check this out. | 来看看这个 |
[31:26] | It’s an automotive heater. | 是台汽车加热器 |
[31:28] | Gasoline-fueled heater. | 汽油做燃料的 |
[31:30] | I recognize that thing. | 我记得这东西 |
[31:33] | I tripped over it. | 我被它绊倒了 |
[31:36] | That’s how I got the gas all over me. | 所以沾了一身汽油 |
[31:40] | What about the blood? | 那血迹呢? |
[31:46] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[31:47] | Marty,come over here with me for a moment. | Marty 跟我过来一下 |
[31:55] | This may sound a little crazy,but sometimes it helps to remember if you just take a moment,clear your head. | 听起来可能有点疯狂 但有时能帮助记忆 清空下你的脑子 |
[32:05] | Now look around and tell me what you remember. | 现在看看四周 告诉我你记得什么 |
[32:16] | I heard a noise. | 我听到了声音 |
[32:21] | It was like a growl. | 像是嘟哝声 |
[32:24] | It was too dark to see. | 太黑了 看不清 |
[32:28] | Hello? Is anybody there? | 喂? 有人吗? |
[32:43] | There’s blood and hair on this beam. | 这根梁上有血迹和毛发 |
[32:45] | That’s what struck him in the head,caused the cranial fracture. | 这就是击中他头部的东西 造成了头骨骨折 |
[32:50] | I can hear him moaning in pain. | 我能听见他在痛苦中呻吟 |
[32:53] | He was hurt really bad. | 他伤得很重 |
[32:56] | He was bleeding from his head. | 头部在流血 |
[32:57] | I-I couldn’t move him by myself. | 我一个人搬不动他 |
[33:01] | Instead of calling 911,you left him here to die? | 你没报警 就放任他死掉了? |
[33:05] | No,it… no,it was… it was an accident. | 不 这… 不 这是…这是个意外 |
[33:08] | I… I didn’t mean to kill anybody. | 我… 我不是有意要杀谁的 |
[33:10] | It… I didn’t… I don’t know… | 这… 我不是… 我不知道… |
[33:14] | Hey,Marty? Let’s take a walk. | 嘿 Marty? 我们出去走走 |
[33:46] | I’m not sure Marty did kill anyone. | 我不确定Marty是否杀了人 |
[33:48] | Bloody handprints. | 血手印 |
[33:50] | Smeared across the wall with directionality. They continue toward that hole. | 血迹一直沿着墙 直到这个洞 |
[33:54] | The way out. | 出口 |
[33:55] | If it is Charlie Hunt’s blood,he walked out of this building alive. | 如果是Charlie Hunt的血迹 他走出大楼时还活着 |
[34:01] | The question is,what happened to him after he left? | 问题是之后发生了什么? |
[34:17] | Mac. Look,I know I’ve called you a genius before,but this time,I really mean it. | Mac 听着 虽然之前我叫过你天才 但这次 你真的是个天才 |
[34:21] | Why is that? | 怎么了? |
[34:22] | – Ryan Richards tried to contact his wife. – How? | – Ryan Richards试着联系他妻子了 – 怎么联系? |
[34:24] | As you expected,he’s smart enough to know that we’d be monitoring phone calls and e-mails, | 正如你猜测 他很聪明 能想到我们监控了电话和电邮 |
[34:27] | so he tried a more antiquated form of communication. | 于是他尝试了老式的联系方法 |
[34:29] | The U.S. Postal Service. | 邮政 |
[34:32] | And because you told me to issue a mail cover,we intercepted this. | 因为你之前让我做一个邮件筛查 我们截下了这个 |
[34:38] | A postcard. | 明信片 |
[34:39] | Dropped in a mailbox this morning in Midtown,addressed to a Lisa Richards. | 今早在市中心丢进了邮筒 寄给Lisa Richards的 |
[34:44] | It’s blank. | 是空白的 |
[34:44] | Well,that’s why I swabbed the stamp adhesive for DNA. | 所以我从邮票背面取了样 看能不能发现DNA |
[34:50] | I know. | 我明白 |
[34:59] | Why am I here? | 为什么叫我来? |
[35:00] | Because you knew that Ryan’s stalker was making threats again. | 因为你知道Ryan的跟踪者 又开始威胁他了 |
[35:04] | That’s why you really skipped the fight last night. | 所以昨晚的比赛你没有去 |
[35:06] | Ryan wanted to keep you out of harm’s way. | Ryan怕你不安全 |
[35:08] | That’s not true. | 不是那样的 |
[35:11] | He would have done anything to protect you and your unborn child. | 他会竭尽所能保护你和未出生宝宝的安全 |
[35:14] | Faking his own death was the ultimate way to accomplish that. | 导演自己的死亡就是最后的手段 |
[35:17] | Nobody stalks a dead man. | 没人会再跟踪死人 |
[35:19] | All he needed was a body nobody would miss,so a homeless man was a perfect candidate. | 他只需要具无人关心的尸体 所以流浪汉就是最好的选择 |
[35:23] | It was pure luck that Charlie Hunt was already injured. | Charlie Hunt已经受伤 真是运气好 |
[35:28] | All Ryan had to do was finish him off. | Ryan要做的只是把他结果了 |
[35:30] | That’s not how it happened. | 不是这样的 |
[35:31] | Your husband called and told you what he was going to do,didn’t he? | 你丈夫打电话告诉你这个计划 是吗? |
[35:41] | He said it was the only way our family was ever going to be safe. | 他说这是保护全家的唯一方法 |
[35:45] | He was supposed to contact me | 他本该在找好藏身处后联系我– |
[35:49] | let me know where to meet him so we could all disappear together. | 告诉我在哪里见面 到时一起消失 |
[35:54] | But he never did. | 但是他没有 |
[35:56] | I swear to you on my life,I have no idea where my husband is. | 我发誓我不知道我丈夫在哪里 |
[36:05] | We do. | 我们知道 |
[36:13] | Have you been to that motel before? | 你去过这家汽车旅馆吗? |
[36:19] | It,uh… doesn’t look like that anymore. | 它 呃… 一点也不像图上这样 |
[36:23] | We stayed in room 102. | 我们住在102房间 |
[36:25] | It smelled bad,TV didn’t work. | 味道很不好 电视还是坏的 |
[36:29] | But it didn’t matter. | 但是没关系 |
[36:32] | It was the greatest night of my life. | 那是我一生中最棒的一个晚上 |
[36:35] | The night Ryan proposed to me. | 那晚Ryan向我求婚了 |
[36:39] | He’s there now,Lisa,waiting for you to join him. | 他在那里 Lisa 等你过去会合 |
[37:02] | Ryan,it’s me. | Ryan 是我 |
[37:17] | Sweetie,what’s wrong? | 宝贝 怎么了? |
[37:20] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[37:24] | What… what the hell is going on? What is this? | 发生… 发生什么事了? 怎么了? |
[37:30] | It’s over,Ryan. | 都结束了 Ryan |
[37:32] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[37:34] | Why,Lis? | 为什么 Lis? |
[37:36] | To make sure you didn’t get hurt. | 确保你没受伤害 |
[37:38] | It was my turn to protect you. | 现在该我保护你了 |
[37:54] | When Lisa found out she was pregnant,I felt like the luckiest man in the world. | Lisa发现怀孕时 我觉得我是世界上最幸运的男人 |
[37:59] | That’s when the death threats started again? | 那时死亡威胁又出现了? |
[38:02] | I was horrified. | 我很害怕 |
[38:04] | Not for me; for my family. | 不是担心我自己 而是担心家人 |
[38:06] | Police could have protected you. | 警察可以保护你 |
[38:08] | They couldn’t in Colorado. | 他们在科罗拉多就没做到 |
[38:11] | I had to fix this on my own. | 我得自己解决 |
[38:12] | By staging your own murder. | 通过导演自己的死亡 |
[38:16] | At first,I didn’t know what I was going to do. | 一开始我不知道要怎么做 |
[38:20] | And that’s when Charlie Hunt came along. | 之后Charlie Hunt出现了 |
[38:25] | I met Charlie at the soup kitchen. He’d come in a couple times a week. | 我在救济所遇见的Charlie 他一周要来几次 |
[38:29] | I’d try to break the ice,but he,uh… he wasn’t interested in talking. | 我想套套近乎 但是他 呃… 他没兴趣交谈 |
[38:34] | After a while,he stopped coming in altogether. | 后来他就不再来了 |
[38:39] | I finally tracked him to a corner where he was panhandling. | 我最终在一个角落找到了正在乞讨的他 |
[38:44] | Started bringing him food every couple days. | 每隔几天给他带点食物 |
[38:47] | Took a while,but he,uh, he finally started to trust me. | 一段时间之后 他终于开始相信我 |
[38:53] | He told me about the war,about the nightmares that haunted him. | 他告诉了我战争以及 一直萦绕在他脑海里的噩梦 |
[39:03] | Tell me what happened last night after the fight. | 说说比赛后的那晚发生了什么 |
[39:06] | I stopped by the bodega to get some sandwiches to bring home. | 我在小酒馆逗留了下 准备买点三明治带回家 |
[39:08] | Got an extra one for Charlie. | 多买了个给Charlie |
[39:11] | Figured I’d bring it by on the way. | 想着顺路带过去 |
[39:13] | Charlie? | |
[39:16] | Charlie,where you at? | Charlie 你在哪儿? |
[39:21] | Charlie! | |
[39:32] | I found him in an alley, covered in blood and fading fast. | 我在小巷里找到了他 全身是血 脸色惨白 |
[39:38] | An ambulance would have taken forever, | 救护车要等的时间太长 |
[39:40] | so I just,uh… picked him up and carried him to my car. | 于是我 呃… 带他上了我的车 |
[39:45] | Drove as fast as I could to the hospital,but… | 尽可能开快车去医院 但是… |
[39:49] | we didn’t make it. | 他没有撑住 |
[39:52] | Charlie died in my passenger seat. | Charlie死在了后座 |
[40:00] | I pulled over. | 我停在了路边 |
[40:02] | Sat there… for what seemed like hours. | 坐在那儿… 大概过了好几个小时 |
[40:10] | Deciding if I was capable of going through with the unthinkable. | 决定我是否能完成 这件有点不可思议的事情 |
[40:15] | Burning his body to make it look like your own. | 烧掉尸体伪装成你自己 |
[40:18] | Charlie was gone. | Charlie已经去了 |
[40:21] | Nothing more I could do for him. | 我再也不能为他做什么了 |
[40:27] | I called Lisa and told her what I was planning. | 我打给Lisa 告诉她我的计划 |
[40:32] | Bought gas at a local station,switched our clothes,left some of my blood and my license near the body. | 在附近加油站买了汽油 给他换上我的衣服 在尸体旁留下了血迹和驾照 |
[40:44] | Took his dog tags. | 带走了他的身份识别牌 |
[40:46] | Thought maybe I’d get them to his sister one day. | 想着或许以后可以还给他姐姐 |
[40:49] | I said a prayer. | 我做了祈祷 |
[40:52] | Then I lit the fire. | 然后点燃了火 |
[41:00] | I know what I did to his body is wrong,and I should be punished for that,but… | 我知道这么处理他的尸体不对 我应该为此受到惩罚 但… |
[41:07] | I didn’t kill Charlie. | 我没有杀Charlie |
[41:12] | Well,unfortunately,the science can’t confirm that. | 不幸的是 科学没法证明 |
[41:17] | The damage to the body was so severe that determining a definitive time and cause of death is impossible. | 尸体受损太严重 已无法判断确定的死亡时间 |
[41:24] | What… what does that mean? | 这… 这是什么意思? |
[41:28] | Well,the D.A. will consider what we can prove, | 地检会根据已有证据 |
[41:31] | and then decide whether or not to charge you with murder. | 决定是否起诉你谋杀 |
[41:35] | Charlie was dead when I lit that fire. | 我点火之前Charlie就死了 |
[41:39] | You have to believe me. | 你得相信我 |
[41:41] | For what it’s worth… | 不管有没有用… |
[41:45] | I do believe you. | 我相信你 |
[41:48] | But it’s not up to me. | 但事情不是由我决定 |
[42:16] | Yes. | 是的 |
[42:20] | I appreciate that,Colonel. Thank you. | 我很感激 上校 谢谢你 |
[42:23] | How’d it go? | 怎样了? |
[42:24] | Full military honors for Private Hunt’s funeral. | 为一等兵Hunt举办完全的军葬礼 |
[42:28] | He and his family will get the dignified closure they deserve. | 他和他的家人会得到有尊严的交代 |
[42:32] | While I don’t condone Ryan Richards’ choices,I do understand why he made them. | 虽然我不能赦免Ryan Richards的选择 但我理解他的所作所为 |
[42:36] | Love just makes you do crazy things. | 爱会让人做出一些疯狂的事情 |
[42:40] | Well,sometimes I think that’s just an excuse for bad behavior. | 有时我觉得这是为恶行找借口 |
[42:44] | Oh,I don’t know,Mac. | 我不知道 Mac |
[42:46] | When it comes to matters of the heart,I’ve had my share of temporary insanity. | 一旦涉及到所爱 我也会暂时性发疯 |
[42:49] | Maybe I have,too. | 也许我也会 |
[42:51] | I guess it’s just… part of the human condition. | 我想这只是… 人性的一部分 |
[42:55] | Which reminds me– I hear you have a new friend. | 这个提醒了我– 听说你交了个新朋友 |
[43:00] | Lindsay has an overactive imagination. | Lindsay的联想太丰富了 |
[43:03] | Are the rumors true? | 传言是真的? |
[43:06] | Jennifer Walsh is a reporter. She was just doing her job. | Jennifer Walsh是记者 是为了公事 |
[43:09] | She also happens to be a beautiful woman. You did notice that,right? | 她也刚好是位美女 你注意到了吧? |
[43:12] | What I noticed was how relentlessly she was chasing a story. | 我只注意到了她为了追新闻 多么不屈不饶 |
[43:16] | She wanted someone to confirm hearsay,and that’s not my style. | 她想要人证实那些传言 显然那不是我的风格 |
[43:19] | Are you sure that’s all she was chasing? | 你确定她只是为了追寻那些吗? |
[43:21] | Jo. | |
[43:22] | Flack said she was looking at you like she wanted something else. | Flack说她看你时眼神很不一般哦 |
[43:26] | Flack is dead. He’s dead. | Flack死定了 他死定了 |
[43:28] | Get over it,Mac Taylor. Look at me. | 算了吧 Mac Taylor 看着我 |
[43:31] | You’re a charming,sexy single man. There’s no hiding from the ladies. | 你是个迷人 性感的单身男人 在女士眼里可是无处躲藏的 |
[43:35] | I’m not hiding. | 我没有在躲 |
[43:36] | I think the word “sexy” makes you nervous. | 我想是”性感”这词让你紧张了 |
[43:42] | Speaking of crazy love,I got to go meet my kids for pizza. | 说到疯狂的爱 我得和孩子们共进匹萨了 |
[43:47] | I’ll see you in the morning. | 明早见 |
[43:48] | Good night,Jo. | 晚安 Jo |
[43:49] | Good night,Mac. | 晚安 Mac |
[43:59] | CSI:NY Season 08 Episode 10 |