时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously,on CSI: New York… | |
[00:03] | John Curtis raped another woman. | John Curtis又犯案了 |
[00:05] | He’s in New York. | 他人在纽约 |
[00:07] | The victim walked into Flack’s precinct, | 受害者到Flack的辖区报的案 |
[00:09] | he took the report,and then he recognized Curtis as your old DC rape case. | 他接的案子 发现Curtis就是 你之前在华盛顿负责的强奸案嫌疑人 |
[00:13] | Who was she,the victim? | 受害人是谁? |
[00:15] | Ali. Ali Rand. | |
[00:18] | In DC,your colleague made a mistake in the first round of DNA testing and then destroyed the documentation, | 在华盛顿 你同事在第一轮DNA测试中 犯了错误 毁掉了证据文档 |
[00:23] | when you knew thatJohn Curtis was your guy. | 当你知道John Curtis就是你要找的人 |
[00:25] | Serena Matthews,the senator’s daughter. | Serena Matthews 参议员的女儿 |
[00:27] | Your DNA was planted on her underwear? | 她内衣上发现你的DNA是有人栽赃? |
[00:29] | I was acquitted. | 我被宣告无罪 |
[00:31] | I came here to make you a promise. | 我来这里是向你保证 |
[00:33] | You will not walk away this time. | 你这次不会逃脱的 |
[00:35] | You put that bitch on the stand,your case’ll fall apart faster than your career did in the FBI. | 你让那婊子上庭 这案子毁的 比你在FBI的职业生涯还快 |
[00:40] | You don’t believe me,do you? | 你不相信我 对吧? |
[00:42] | Please tell the court the expected dose-related effect on a person who’s ingested 1,000 milligrams of GHB. | 请告诉法庭如果一个人摄入1千毫克GHB 会有什么结果 |
[00:51] | Death. | 死亡 |
[00:52] | So either your test is wrong,or Miss Rand is lying. | 这就说明要不然你的检测出错了 要不然Rand小姐在说谎 |
[02:46] | CSI:NY Season 08Episode 09 | |
[02:54] | 48 hours earlier | 48小时之前 |
[02:57] | Mr. Curtis,please stand.. | Curtis先生 请起立 |
[02:59] | Some of the testimony we’ve heard here today | 我们今天所听取的部分证词 |
[03:02] | is cause for concern and raises serious questions as to the credibility of the victim. | 值得商榷 同时受害人证词的可信度 也需进一步考证 |
[03:08] | I have been moved to grant defense counsel’s request for a reduced bail down to the sum of $25,000. | 因此 我批准辩方律师的请求 把保释金降低到2万5千美元 |
[03:16] | This court is adjourned. | 现在休庭 |
[03:17] | We’ll see everyone back here on the eighth of January. | 此案将在1月8日重新开庭审理 |
[03:22] | Late-breaking news today as John Curtis,the man commonly referred to as the “DC Rapist,” will be releasedon $25,000 bail. | 关于John Curtis 华盛顿强奸犯一案的 最新消息:保释金减少为2万5千美元 |
[03:29] | This dramatic turn of events occurred after the judge heard surprising testimony from the New York Crime Lab | 这个戏剧性的转折发生在 法官听取纽约犯罪实验室的证词之后 |
[03:35] | suggesting levels of GHB in the alleged victim’s system were inconsistentwith her statements. | 据称受害人体内的GHB浓度和证词不符 |
[03:41] | There’s no word yet as to whether the Manhattan D.A. will pursue the case further. | 目前对曼哈顿地检是否继续起诉 还没有确切消息 |
[03:46] | Jo… | |
[03:48] | what happened? | 怎么回事? |
[03:51] | Serena,it’s okay. | Serena 没事的 |
[03:53] | That girl Lindsay who works with you… | 你的同事 那个叫Lindsay的… |
[03:56] | I thought she was on our side. | 我还以为她是站在我们这边的 |
[03:57] | She had to tell the truth. | 她必须说出事实 |
[03:59] | The truth is that Curtis raped that girl and… they just let him go. | 事实就是Curtis强暴了那个姑娘… 他们就让他那么离开了 |
[04:03] | Again. | 又一次 |
[04:04] | All this means is that he’s been released on bail. There’s a difference. | 这只是意味着他被保释了 不等于逃脱了法律的制裁 |
[04:07] | Not to me. | 对我来说都一样 |
[04:09] | We’re gonna get him. | 我们会把他绳之以法的 |
[04:10] | How can you possibly say that? | 你凭什么这么说? |
[04:12] | Because there are a lot of good people who still want to see this guy behind bars. | 因为还有很多好人希望看到他被定罪 |
[04:16] | What,your associate on the stand up there? You? | 你是说刚才出庭作证的你同僚? 还是你? |
[04:18] | I have seen John Curtis walk out of a courtroom,a free man,twice. | 我亲眼看到John Curtis大摇大摆地走出法庭 两次 |
[04:22] | Both times you were there. | 两次你都在场 |
[04:23] | I’m not involved in this case,Senator,as you know. | 议员先生 你知道我不参与本次案件 |
[04:25] | And yet,somehow it fell apart. | 就这样 这案子还是搞砸了 |
[04:28] | Dad,let’s just go. | 爸爸 我们走吧 |
[04:30] | My daughter already paid her price. Nothing can change that. | 我女儿已经为此付出惨痛的代价 这一点谁都改变不了 |
[04:32] | This is about all the other daughters that had to suffer since you let Curtis go the first time. | 但因为你第一次让Curtis逍遥法外 才有了后面那些受害的姑娘 |
[04:38] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[04:46] | Senator Matthews,I’m Jo Danville. This is my associate. | 3年前 华盛顿 Matthews议员 我是Jo Danville 这是我同事 |
[04:47] | 3 years ago washingto dc | 3年前 华盛顿 Matthews议员 我是Jo Danville 这是我同事 |
[04:50] | Frank Waters,FBI Crime Lab. | Frank Waters FBI犯罪实验室的 |
[04:52] | Yes,I know. I requested you. | 我知道 我点名要你们来的 |
[04:53] | Can you tell us what happened? We’ve been told very little. | 你能告诉我们怎么回事吗? 我们几乎一无所知 |
[04:56] | My daughter,uh,was attacked tonight. | 我女儿 昨晚被人袭击了 |
[05:01] | She came home beaten,half drugged. | 她回家时 明显之前被人殴打 下药 |
[05:04] | You take her to the hospital? | 你带她去医院了吗? |
[05:05] | Of course not. There can’t be any press,no news conferences. | 当然没有了 我不想任何媒体介入 也不想开什么新闻发布会 |
[05:09] | My daughter has got to be protected. | 我得保护好我女儿 |
[05:11] | That’s why I avoided the DC police. | 所以我才没有直接去华盛顿警局报案 |
[05:13] | Where’s your daughter now? | 你女儿现在哪儿? |
[05:21] | Serena? | |
[05:23] | They’re here. | 他们来了 |
[05:30] | Look what he did to my little girl. | 看看他对我女儿做了什么 |
[06:04] | You know you can’t be doing that. | 你知道你不该参与这个案子的 |
[06:06] | You shouldn’t even be within ten feet of that evidence. | 你都不该出现在证物周围10英尺范围内 |
[06:10] | John Curtis is posting bail as we speak. | 我们说话这会 John Curtis就被保释了 |
[06:12] | I can’t sit back and watch this case fall apart. | 我没办法袖手旁观 看着这案子搞砸 |
[06:14] | The case isn’t yours,Jo. It’s Lindsay’s. | 这案子不是你负责 Jo 是Lindsay的 |
[06:19] | She’ll be the one to go back over the evidence. And you should get some distance. | 她会重审证物 而你应该保持距离 |
[06:23] | You know John Curtis is not just another bad guy to me. | 你知道John Curtis对我来说 不是普通嫌疑人 |
[06:26] | I can’t pretend this is business as usual. | 我不可能装作这案和其他案子一样 |
[06:28] | Yeah,I get that,it’s personal. All the more reason why you should step away. | 我明白 这对你很重要 就因为这样 你才应该保持距离 |
[06:32] | Nobody knows this guy better than me. | 没人比我更了解这个家伙 |
[06:34] | I spent 11 months in DC on this case. Of course it’s personal. | 在华盛顿 我花了11个月在这案上 这已不是纯粹的公事了 |
[06:38] | But you know I can help this case. | 而且你知道的 我能帮上忙 |
[06:45] | Why don’t you look over the evidence from the DC rapes. | 你去研究那些华盛顿强奸案的证据 |
[06:48] | Could be a detail that’ll help us here. | 也许会找到能帮上我们的线索 |
[06:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[06:52] | Danny works with you. You don’t process anything. | 叫上Danny一起 你不可以亲手处理任何证物 |
[06:54] | Nothing where your signature shows up, – so you can’t be subpoenaed. | 你的名字不要出现在任何文件里 以避免出庭作证 |
[06:58] | Deal. | 好的 |
[06:59] | Whatever you find,find it fast. | 不管你能找到什么 都得尽快 |
[07:02] | The only thing keeping this case alive is Ali’s statement. | 这案子还在继续调查的唯一理由 只剩下Ali的证词了 |
[07:05] | You said I was gonna be safe. But that maniac is back out there. | 你说我会很安全的 但现在那个混蛋出去了 |
[07:09] | Who do you think he’s pissed at right now,the crime lab? | 你觉得他最恨的是谁 是犯罪实验室吗? |
[07:12] | Look,Ali,you just need to take a breath here. | 听着 Ali 你放松点 |
[07:14] | They’re calling me a liar in the newspaper,a whore. | 报纸上说我是骗子 妓女 |
[07:17] | I told you not to read the papers. | 我告诉你别看报纸的 |
[07:19] | The D.A. is doubting my statements now. | 检察官开始怀疑我的证词了 |
[07:21] | Well,there are inconsistencies. | 那是因为确实和证据不符 |
[07:24] | So you think I’m lying,too. | 你是说你也觉得我在说谎 |
[07:26] | The levels of GHB in your system suggest that Curtis gave you a lethal dose. | 你体内残留的迷幻药说明 Curtis让你服下的剂量足以致死 |
[07:30] | You should be dead. Can you explain that? | 你不可能还活着 这个你怎么解释? |
[07:32] | I don’t know; I’m not a scientist. | 我不知道 我又不是科学家 |
[07:33] | But without the physical evidence of you being drugged,all we have is your testimony. | 但如果没有你被下药的证据 剩下的就只有你的证词了 |
[07:40] | Forget it. | 算了吧 |
[07:42] | I’m not doing this anymore– I’m dropping the charges. | 我不要继续下去了 我撤诉 |
[07:45] | Let’s be clear about something. | 让我们把话说清楚了 |
[07:47] | There is no dropping these charges. Okay? | 这案子不存在什么撤诉 明白吗? |
[07:51] | You can’t un-ring this bell. | 不是你说算了就可以当没发生的 |
[07:53] | You cannot force me to testify. | 你不能强迫我出庭作证 |
[07:55] | No. But the D.A. can,and he will. | 我的确不能 但检察官可以 而且他肯定会那么做的 |
[07:59] | You’re in this,Ali. | 这事你得有始有终 Ali |
[08:04] | Okay,thanks for checking. | 好的 谢谢你的信息 |
[08:06] | All right,so this is everything the FBI forwarded us on the DC rape cases. | 好了 这就是FBI转来的华盛顿案的所有材料了 |
[08:10] | Not much here to look at. | 没多少可以研究的 |
[08:12] | Curtis was careful. | Curtis非常谨慎 |
[08:14] | Used cash buying them drinks,used condoms when he raped them, | 给她们买酒都用现金 作案时用避孕套 |
[08:17] | he used hotels so maids cleaned the sheets– no evidence. | 在酒店作案 这样服务生会更换床单 不会留下任何证据 |
[08:21] | We only ever loosely connected him – to four attacks. | 我们勉强可以证明他和4起案子有关 |
[08:24] | Right. The senator’s daughter was the only one ever to cooperate. | 议员的女儿是唯一一个协助调查的 |
[08:34] | Serena,I wanted to tell you what we’re gonna do, so there are no surprises. | Serena 跟你解释下我们要做的事情 这样你好有心理准备 |
[08:38] | I’m gonna take some photographs, | 我会拍一些照片 |
[08:41] | then I’m gonna do an examination with what we call a sexual assault kit, | 然后我会依照性侵犯检查的程序 对你做些检查 |
[08:45] | and ask you a couple of questions. | 再问你一些问题 |
[08:47] | Is that okay? | 好吗? |
[08:51] | Frank,can I get that camera? | Frank 能把相机递给我吗? |
[08:56] | Okay,there’s gonna be a flash. | 好了 我会用到闪光灯 |
[09:20] | Frank,do you mind stepping out for a moment? | Frank 你介意出去一会儿吗? |
[09:27] | I’m sorry. It’s just I’m so embarrassed. | 对不起 我只是无地自容 |
[09:31] | There’s no reason to be. | 你不该这么想的 |
[09:33] | If I hadn’t been drinking when this whole… | 如果事情发生的时候 我没有喝酒… |
[09:36] | Serena,listen to me. This is not your fault. | Serena 听我说 这不是你的错 |
[09:43] | Not your fault. | 不是你的错 |
[09:46] | I remember his face. | 我记得他的长相 |
[09:48] | If you find him,then… then I can identify him for you. | 如果你们找到他了…我可以指证他 |
[09:54] | Good. Good. | 好的 很好 |
[10:01] | Jo. | |
[10:04] | Hey,Jo? | 嘿 Jo? |
[10:06] | Your cell phone’s ringing. | 你手机响了 |
[10:15] | Mac,I retested the swab from the cut on Ali Rand’s cheek, | Mac 我重新检测了从Ali Rand脸颊伤口 提取的组织 |
[10:19] | only this time I ran an immunochemical test. | 不过这次 我做的是免疫组化学检测 |
[10:22] | Determining the age of the wounds Ali sustained during the rape. | 为确定Ali在受害过程中 这些伤口具体是几时留下的 |
[10:25] | Right.I figured if we couldn’t nail John Curtis on the GHB… | 对 我在想 如果我们不能通过迷幻药 给John Curtis定罪… |
[10:29] | We could confirm that the beating took place when Ali and Curtis were together in the hotel. | 我们可以证明Ali是和Curtis一起 在酒店期间被打的 |
[10:33] | Right. Unfortunately,it proved the opposite. | 没错 只可惜 事实和预期正好正反 |
[10:37] | John Curtis left Ali Rand in that hotel eight hours before my examination. | Ali Rand接受检查之前8小时 John Curtis就已离开 |
[10:41] | But according to the P-selection to E-selection ratios, | 但根据检测的P值和E值 |
[10:44] | those wounds were sustained only a couple of hours before I took the swab. | 这些伤口是在我取样前几小时内才发生 |
[10:47] | Ali didn’t just lie about the GHB,she lied about when she was beaten,too. | Ali不仅对于GHB的事情说谎 被打的时间也不是事实 |
[10:51] | Mac,she’s lying about everything. | Mac 她说的全是假话 |
[10:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:59] | Saw you at the courthouse yesterday. | 我昨天在法院门口看到你了 |
[11:02] | I saw you,too. | 我也见到你了 |
[11:04] | You looked busy– Senator Matthews. | 你看上去很忙 Matthews参议员的事 |
[11:06] | Yeah,like old times,huh? | 是的 跟从前一样 |
[11:09] | Did you go to the hearing? | 你去听证会了吗? |
[11:12] | Didn’t work out the way I thought. | 结果跟我想的不一样 |
[11:15] | How are you,Frank? | 你还好吗 Frank? |
[11:18] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[11:20] | Yeah? | 是吗? |
[11:21] | Working in the private sector– Rothwell Laboratories. | 在私营部门工作 Rothwell实验室 |
[11:25] | You like it? | 你喜欢吗? |
[11:28] | It’s a job. | 工作而已 |
[11:30] | What about Sally,the boys? | Sally和儿子们呢? |
[11:33] | They’re in Indiana. | 他们在印第安纳州 |
[11:36] | I didn’t know. | 我不知道呢 |
[11:37] | Yeah,well,a lot can happen in two years. | 是的 2年可以发生很多事 |
[11:43] | I’m truly sorry for what happened to you,Frank. | 真为你的遭遇感到抱歉 Frank |
[11:48] | By “what happened to me,” you mean when you fired me from the FBI? | “遭遇”是指你把我从调查局开除吗? |
[11:51] | Okay,is that why you asked me to breakfast? | 这就是你请我早餐的原因吗? |
[11:53] | Because if you think I regret the decision I made,you’re mistaken. | 如果是 那你就错了 我从未为我的决定后悔过 |
[11:56] | No,no,no,I didn’t think you’d change your mind. | 不 我知道你不会改变主意 |
[11:59] | You made a mistake processing Curtis’s DNA and tried to cover it up. | 你处理Curtis的DNA犯了错 还想隐瞒 |
[12:03] | Jo… | |
[12:07] | I-I’m not here to argue. | 我不是来争辩的 |
[12:09] | I have thought about this long and hard,I really have. | 这件事我认真考虑了很久 真的 |
[12:12] | When I came to the courthouse,I wanted to speak with you, | 我到法院去是想找你 |
[12:13] | I wanted to…let you know I understand. | 想让你知道 我理解你 |
[12:19] | Okay,thank you. | 好吧 谢谢 |
[12:21] | But then I watched Curtis get away with it again, | 结果我又目睹Curtis逍遥法外 |
[12:24] | and all the things I wanted to say to make amends got stuck in my throat. | 本想说来赔罪的话又说不出口了 |
[12:27] | I’m not gonna sit here and let you blame me for what you did. | 我不会让你因为自身的过错而责备我 |
[12:29] | I don’t,Jo. | 不是的 Jo |
[12:34] | Look,it took me a long time to figure it out,but I messed up and I own it. | 虽然花了很长时间 但我想明白了 都是我的错 |
[12:37] | If that’s really the way you feel,I’m glad for you. | 你真这么认为的话 那就对了 |
[12:39] | Yeah,but what I do blame you for is not letting it go. | 但我要责备的是你的固执 |
[12:44] | Why didn’t you just ignore my mistake? | 你为什么不能无视我的错误呢? |
[12:48] | I had a responsibility,Frank. | 我有我的职责 Frank |
[12:50] | To Serena,to the other victims. | 对Serena和其他受害者的职责 |
[12:53] | If you’d just put your personal ethics to the side one time,none of this would be happening now. | 如果你当时能放下个人道义 这一切都不会发生了 |
[12:57] | Clearly you still don’t understand what happened two years ago,and there’s no point rehashing the past. | 你显然还没明白2年前的事情 这样翻旧账毫无意义 |
[13:01] | You’re right,it was a mistake calling you. | 你说得对 我找你来是我的错 |
[13:03] | It won’t happen again. | 不会再有下次了 |
[13:09] | Got a homicide in Central Park– female,mid-20s, apparent victim of assault. | 中央公园发生凶案 死者女性 20来岁 明显是遇袭身亡 |
[13:15] | Who called it in? | 谁报的案? |
[13:16] | Couple from Iowa,in town to see Spider-Man on Broadway,after a walk in the park. | 爱荷华州来的一对情侣 打算在公园散步后去百老汇看”蜘蛛侠” |
[13:21] | Odds were pretty good they were going to see a dead body either way. | 无论如何他们都会见证一具死尸 |
[13:24] | She was putting on a pretty good show herself. | 她的戏演得真好 |
[13:26] | I aged the cut under her eye from the rape. | 我测算了她眼睛下伤痕发生的时间 |
[13:29] | She might have done it to herself. | 可能是她自己干的 |
[13:32] | Well,she didn’t do this to herself. | 这次可不会是她自己干的了 |
[14:12] | This looks like a postcard– | 这景致就像明信片 |
[14:14] | I mean,except for the dead body,of course,but the rest of it,wow,look at it. | 当然除了尸体 但其他这些 瞧瞧 |
[14:18] | Total postcard. | 完全是明信片 |
[14:20] | “Wish you were here.” | “真希望你能来” |
[14:21] | Shut up and help me roll her. | 闭嘴 帮我翻身 |
[14:31] | Blunt-force trauma to the head. | 头部钝器创伤 |
[14:32] | Caved part of her skull in. Multiple blows? | 部分颅骨陷进去了 多次击打吗? |
[14:36] | It’s hard to say. | 说不好 |
[14:38] | I don’t see any spatter. | 没看见溅血 |
[14:40] | It could have been just one shot. It depends what she was hit with. | 可能只有一击 取决于凶器 |
[14:43] | This. | 是这个 |
[14:45] | There’s blood on it. | 有血迹 |
[14:47] | Oh,that’d do it. | 这个正好 |
[14:49] | So she was killed here. It wasn’t a dump job. | 她就在这儿遇害 不是弃尸 |
[14:52] | It’s probably not premeditated,right? | 可能并非预谋 对吧? |
[14:54] | I mean,it’d be strange if someone planned to kill her with a rock. | 谁会预谋用石头杀人呢 |
[14:56] | You never know. | 谁知道呢 |
[14:58] | Perp might have been following her. Could have snuck up behind her and,bang,lights out. | 凶手可能跟踪她 溜到身后 砰 搞定 |
[15:02] | The result of a heated argument. | 争执升级的结果 |
[15:04] | Unsatisfied customer. | 不满意的顾客 |
[15:06] | What? She’s a call girl. | 怎么? 她是应召女郎 |
[15:08] | Don’t make me sorry I brought you out here. | 别让我后悔带你来这儿 |
[15:10] | If she really did fabricate the rape story,there’s definitely one guy who would want to confront her. | 如果她真编造了强奸 有个人肯定想跟她对质 |
[15:14] | And John Curtis just got released on bail. | John Curtis刚刚被保释出狱 |
[15:34] | We,the jury,find the defendant,John Curtis,not guilty of rape in the first degree. | 陪审团判定 John Curtis的一级强奸罪名不成立 |
[15:35] | 2 years ago washington dc | 2年前 华盛顿特区 |
[15:41] | Mr. Curtis,having been found not guilty of these charges,you are free to go. | Curtis先生 所有的指控都不成立 你可以走了 |
[15:53] | Okay. | 好的 |
[15:55] | – He say anything yet? – Not about Ali Rand. | – 他说什么了吗? – 没说Ali Rand的事 |
[15:58] | I don’t get it. | 我不明白 |
[15:59] | Why would he agree to come in and then not be willing to talk? | 他为什么同意过来又不愿开口? |
[16:02] | He’s willing to talk,just not to me. | 他愿意开口 但不是对我 |
[16:04] | He specifically requested you. | 他指明要找你 |
[16:11] | This is Detective Jo Danville. | 我是Jo Danville警探 |
[16:14] | We’re at the 12th Precinct. In the room with me is John Curtis. | 我们在第12分局 与我一起的是John Curtis |
[16:17] | This interview is being recorded – for the purpose of… | 录制这次询问的目的是… |
[16:19] | – This isn’t an interview. – Excuse me? | – 这可不是询问 – 你说什么? |
[16:23] | This isn’t an interview. | 这不是询问 |
[16:25] | I asked you here. | 是我让你来的 |
[16:27] | If anything,I’m interviewing you,but I’d prefer to call it a discussion. | 要说也是我询问你 但我更希望称之为讨论 |
[16:30] | Nevertheless,the camera is here to record the… | 无论如何 录像是为了… |
[16:32] | To make sure I don’t falsely claim something happened? | 确保我不会谎报发生的事情? |
[16:37] | I mean,I can understand that. | 我理解 |
[16:38] | I might leave here and go beat the hell out of myself and then come back and claim police brutality. | 我可能离开这儿 把自己海扁一顿 再宣称警察滥用暴力 |
[16:44] | I hope you appreciate the irony here, | 你应该明白我的讽刺 |
[16:47] | you know, considering that you were so eager to believe-Ali was her name? | 鉴于你如此急切地相信…是叫Ali对吧? |
[16:52] | Well,against my better judgment and even more so,against my lawyer’s wishes, | 虽然有悖于我的理智 而且有悖于律师的建议 |
[16:56] | I’ll tell you this: I did have sex with her. | 但我要告诉你 我确实跟她做过爱 |
[17:01] | But I didn’t rape her. | 但我没有强奸她 |
[17:03] | And why would she lie about that? | 那她为什么要撒谎? |
[17:05] | Money. If not mine,the hotel’s. | 为钱 若不是为我的钱 就是为酒店的 |
[17:09] | Civil suit would be very lucrative. | 民事诉讼能带来暴利 |
[17:11] | – Where were you last night? – Where were you last night? | – 你昨晚在哪儿? – 你昨晚在哪儿? |
[17:14] | – I don’t find this amusing. – It’s not meant to be. | – 这样不好玩 – 本来就不好玩 |
[17:17] | And I’ll tell you why I ask. | 告诉你我为什么这么问 |
[17:19] | Because I’d like to know what your alibi is for Ali’s time of death. | 因为我想知道Ali死时 你有什么不在场证明 |
[17:26] | The way I see it,you have more motive to kill Ali than I do. | 在我看来 你比我更有杀害Ali的动机 |
[17:32] | I mean,you were so close,you could taste it. | 你本来离成功近在咫尺 |
[17:34] | You had a victim who suffered increased violence, | 有一名遭受了巨大暴力的受害者 |
[17:37] | who had GHB in her system and just enough memory to remember my name. | 体内有伽玛羟基丁酸 还记得我的名字 |
[17:42] | You were so close to being able to lay your head down on your pillow and forget me forever, | 你差点就可以永远忘记我 睡个踏实觉了 |
[17:47] | but your star witness turned out to be a fraud, | 但你的明星证人却是个骗子 |
[17:51] | so you let Ali Rand know just how you felt about that. | 所以你要让Ali Rand知道你的感受 |
[17:57] | Send me a copy of that,would you? | 录像给我一份好吗? |
[18:00] | I want to replay the look on your face. | 我想再看看你脸上的表情 |
[18:48] | Hey,Sid,have you ever seen someone punch herself in the face? | Sid 你见过有人揍自己的脸吗? |
[18:53] | Uh,no. Are you going to punch yourself in the face? | 没有 你要揍你自己的脸吗? |
[18:56] | Uh,let me try that again. | 我重新表达一下 |
[18:58] | Have you ever had a victim on your table who’s exhibited self-inflicted punch wounds to the face? | 在验尸台上有没有谁 脸上有自己挥拳致伤的痕迹? |
[19:03] | Uh,well,I’ve pretty much seen it all,but no, | 我见过很多尸体 但不 |
[19:07] | I have not come across anyone who has successfully punched herself to death. Why? | 我没见过挥拳把自己打死的人 怎么? |
[19:12] | Ali Rand. | |
[19:13] | Could the old bruises on her face and | 她脸上旧的淤伤 和被奸时眼睛下的伤痕… |
[19:17] | could those have been self-inflicted? | 可能是自己造成的吗? |
[19:19] | Mm… she seems pretty tough,but I would guess not. | 她是很彪悍 但我觉得不是 |
[19:22] | It comes down to simple physics,really. F = M x A. | 很简单的物理学 F = M x A |
[19:25] | Force equals mass times acceleration. | 力等于质量乘以加速度 |
[19:27] | So you don’t think she could have generated enough force? | 你认为她无法造成足够强大的力量? |
[19:30] | Not to sustain bruises like these or the laceration under her eye. | 不足以造成这种淤伤或眼睛下的裂伤 |
[19:34] | Ultimately,her fist alone doesn’t contain enough mass. | 根本原因是她的拳头没有足够的质量 |
[19:38] | She would have to put her entire weight behind the punch to do this kind of damage. | 要造成这种伤害 得用上整个身体的重量 |
[19:42] | So,in your medical opinion,somebody else punched Ali? | 以你医学的角度看 是别人打的Ali? |
[19:45] | Yes,someone else punched her. | 是的 是别人打的 |
[19:47] | So she had an accomplice. | 那她还有同伙了 |
[19:49] | And whoever killed her,I’m thinking he hit her with something that left this behind. | 无论是谁杀了她 凶器都留下了这个 |
[20:01] | Adam. | |
[20:02] | Oh,check this out. | 看看这个 |
[20:07] | – Okay,what am I looking at? – Dermal denticles. | – 这是什么? – 盾鳞 |
[20:11] | Shark skin? | 鲨鱼皮? |
[20:12] | This is the trace from Ali Rand’s coat? | 这是Ali Rand外衣上的碎屑? |
[20:19] | Yeah. Weird,right? | 是的 很奇怪吧? |
[20:20] | Unless her being a call girl is just a front for her real job as a pharmaceutical rep. | 除非她应召女郎的身份 是为了掩盖她医药销售的工作 |
[20:25] | I’m not following. | 我不明白 |
[20:26] | I wasn’t either,but I started looking into its uses, | 我一开始也不明白 但我查了它的用途 |
[20:29] | and there’s this drug company that has been experimenting with protein in shark skin, | 有一家药品公司 在用鲨鱼皮肤的蛋白质做实验 |
[20:34] | developing these time-release gelatin capsules. | 开发这种缓释胶囊 |
[20:37] | All right,collagen is extracted from the shark skin and then used to coat a cluster of individual microcapsules. | 从鲨鱼皮中提取的胶原 用来包裹众多微胶囊 |
[20:43] | All right,the person ingests the pill,the outer layer is exposed to the stomach acids. | 胶囊被服用后 外层暴露在胃酸中 |
[20:47] | It dissolves,releasing the drug into the system. | 溶解后 药物进入体内 |
[20:49] | And then the next layer is exposed and releases a second dose of the drug. | 将下一层暴露出来 释放出第二剂药物 |
[20:53] | Allowing a sustained release of the drug over time,by only taking one pill. | 服用一次 就可以持续释放药物 |
[20:56] | Pretty cool,huh? | 厉害吧 |
[20:58] | Why use shark skin? | 为什么用鲨鱼皮 |
[21:00] | Shark skin collagen has a higher degree of blocking damaging UV rays. | 鲨鱼皮胶质有较强的抗UV射线性 |
[21:03] | So the pills have a longer shelf life. | 让药保质期更长 |
[21:06] | But this is before being ground up to coat a capsule. | 但这片碎屑还处在包裹胶囊之前的状态 |
[21:09] | Did Lindsay ever mention Ali having a connection to a pharmaceutical company? | Lindsay提过Ali跟药厂有什么关系吗 |
[21:14] | Rothwell Laboratories?! | Rothwell实验室 |
[21:16] | Working in the private sector– Rothwell Laboratories. | 在一个私人小公司工作–Rothwell实验室 |
[21:22] | It’s Frank Waters. | 是Frank Waters |
[21:25] | Frank Waters. NYPD. | Frank Waters 警察 |
[21:27] | Frank! | |
[21:38] | How well did you say you knew this guy? | 你说你跟他很熟? |
[21:52] | Frank? | |
[21:55] | I never meant for any of this to happen. | 我不是故意要做这些的 |
[21:57] | I know Curtis is guilty. | 我知道Curtis有罪 |
[21:59] | Where are you,Frank? | 你在哪 |
[22:01] | If I could go back… | 如果时光能倒流 |
[22:03] | Just go back and undo what I did. | 我不会这么做的 |
[22:07] | Why don’t we talk about it,Frank? Let’s just sit down and talk about it. | 不如我们谈谈好吗 Frank 坐下来好好谈谈 |
[22:10] | Tell me where you are. | 告诉我你在哪 |
[22:18] | That son of a bitch. | 那个狗娘养的 |
[22:21] | – I know there are more. – More what,Frank? | – 我就知道没好事 – 什么事 Frank |
[22:26] | It’s my fault. | 是我的错 |
[22:28] | Your intentions were good. | 你的初衷是好的 |
[22:30] | They were. I know that. | 我知道你不是故意的 |
[22:32] | All I wanted was for him to go away so he could never do it again. | 我只想让他坐牢 这样这些事就不会再发生 |
[22:40] | I’m sorry,Jo. | 对不起 Jo |
[22:41] | Frank! | |
[22:44] | No,no,no! Frank! | 不不! Frank! |
[23:08] | Just spoke to Jo. | 刚跟Jo通过话 |
[23:09] | She’s heading back to the M.E.’s office with Frank’s body. | 她带Frank的尸体回实验室了 |
[23:12] | Our buddy Frankie– he never met a piece of paper he didn’t like. | 好兄弟Frankie–就没他不喜欢的纸片 |
[23:15] | I guess they didn’t teach organization at Quantico,huh? | 大概在匡提科(FBI总部)不教组织学吧? |
[23:17] | This isn’t just sloppiness. It’s obsession. | 这不只是懒散 而是彻底沉迷了 |
[23:19] | Yeah. I mean,he’s got tons of surveillance photos of Curtis, | 是的 光监视Curtis的照片就能装几车 |
[23:22] | he’s got credit card receipts from all the hotel bars he went to. | 还有他去酒店的信用卡收据 |
[23:27] | Frank had a lot of time on his hands. | Frank有的是时间做这事 |
[23:28] | Flack talked to Frank’s employer. He’s been calling in sick two,three times a week. | Flack跟Frank的雇主谈过了 他每周要请两三天病假 |
[23:32] | Maybe he was taking his work home with him. | 也许他把工作带回家了 |
[23:34] | This kitchen’s set up like a makeshift chem lab. | 这厨房像个临时实验室 |
[23:37] | Plus we got empty containers of metal polish,drain cleaner and camp fuel. | 这还有除锈剂 干洗剂和野营燃料 |
[23:43] | All of which can be used to make GHB. | 都是制作GHB的原料 |
[23:46] | You think Frank was working with Ali to set up Curtis for rape? | 有没有可能Frank和Ali一起陷害Curtis? |
[23:50] | He wanted Curtis to pay after making that mistake in DC. | 他想让Curtis为华盛顿的案子受到惩罚 |
[23:53] | Tracked him all over New York. | 跟着他来到纽约 |
[23:55] | And then what? He hires Ali to proposition Curtis in public? | 然后呢 他雇了Ali公然跟Curtis勾搭? |
[23:59] | Sure. Whips up the GHB right here in the kitchen. | 当然 GHB就是从这儿拿的 |
[24:03] | Ali could have come here before going to the precinct. | Ali可能去分局前先来了这里 |
[24:06] | He doses her,then beats her to make it look right, | 他让她吃了药 然后打她 让事情看上去像那么回事 |
[24:09] | and sends her off to the precinct to make a complaint. | 然后让她去分局报案 |
[24:12] | Something doesn’t make sense. I mean,Frank worked at the FBI crime lab for years. | 有些事不对劲 Frank在FBI实验室很多年 |
[24:16] | So how did he get the GHB levels so wrong? | 他怎么会用错GHB的剂量 |
[24:19] | Ali could have accidentally taken a wrong amount. | 可能是Ali不小心吃多了 |
[24:21] | I mean,there are a number of things that could have gone sideways. | 可能就是不小心搞砸了 |
[24:24] | And when they did,Frank got worried Ali would give him up. | 所以东窗事发 Frank担心Ali会告发他 |
[24:27] | So,he confronts her at the park. | 所以约了她在公园对峙 |
[24:29] | – What did you tell them? – Nothing. I’m done with this. | – 你跟他们说了什么 – 什么也没说 我不干了 |
[24:37] | And made sure she’d stay quiet. | 确信她会保持沉默 |
[24:52] | 2 years ago fbi crime lab washington dc | 2年前 FBI犯罪实验室 华盛顿特区 |
[24:54] | Tiger Woods,look out. | Tiger Woods(高尔夫名将) 小心了 |
[24:56] | Got my own clubs. Close the door,Frank. | – 我有自己的球棒了 – 把门关上 Frank |
[25:00] | Uh-oh. Someone in trouble? | 有麻烦了 |
[25:03] | I spent all night with this; couldn’t sleep. I was just sick to my stomach. | 我整晚都没睡 睡不着 觉得很难受 |
[25:09] | You missed a marker on John Curtis’s DNA profile. | John Curtis的DNA少了1条标记 |
[25:12] | No. The DNA’s a match. All 13 loci. | 不是 DNA是吻合的 13个单位 |
[25:16] | You got my report. | 你收到报告了的 |
[25:17] | Yeah,I got it,March 3. | 是 我收到了 3月3号的 |
[25:20] | I signed off on it,and you testified to it in court. | 我签了名 你在法庭上举证 |
[25:23] | And then I found this,dated March 2. | 然后我找到了这个 3月2号的报告 |
[25:25] | The first time you tested John Curtis’s DNA when you missed a marker. | 你第一次检测John Curtis的DNA 遗漏了了1条标记 |
[25:31] | Where did you get that? | 你在哪找到的? |
[25:32] | From the printer queue in the lab. I assume you destroyed the original. | 实验室的复印机 你该是销毁了原件 |
[25:36] | Look,Jo,I made a mistake. | 听我说 Jo 我犯了个错 |
[25:39] | It’s not just a mistake,Frank. You know I have to alert the defense. | 这不是小问题 Frank 你知道我必须通知辩方 |
[25:43] | Oh,you do that,this whole case could blow up. | 要是这么做 这个案子就完了 |
[25:45] | You’ve given me no choice. | 我没得选择 |
[26:05] | He was a friend of yours? | 他是你朋友? |
[26:06] | Used to be close. Yeah. | 曾经是好朋友 |
[26:10] | How is it possible to misjudge a person so? | 怎么会看错一个人? |
[26:14] | I trusted this man. | 我曾经信任他 |
[26:16] | And now he’s suspected of murder. | 现在他是谋杀嫌疑犯 |
[26:19] | Yeah,and I can’t wrap my head around that. | 是的 我还没法接受 |
[26:22] | Well…I haven’t found any physical evidence that directly connects Frank to Ali Rand’s murder, | 我还没找到Frank跟Ali Rand谋杀案 有关的任何证据 |
[26:29] | but I did find this. | 不过我找到了这个 |
[26:32] | Irritation on the right hand and several fingertips. | 右手和指尖都有脱皮的现象 |
[26:36] | Looks like chemical burns. | 好像是化学灼伤 |
[26:38] | I found similarly inflamed tissue on the inside of his nostrils. | 在鼻腔里也有相似的情况 |
[26:41] | Sent samples up to the lab. | 取样已经送去实验室了 |
[26:43] | You know,supposedly,Frank was making GHB in the apartment. | 假设 Frank 是在寓所制造GHB |
[26:46] | Suggests he wasn’t wearing gloves or a respirator. | 而他没带手套或是口罩 |
[26:49] | Also supports the theory that he was helping Ali set up John Curtis. | 也可以证明他是在帮Ali陷害John Curtis |
[26:57] | I’m sorry,Jo. | 我很抱歉 Jo |
[26:59] | Yeah,me,too,Sid. | 我也是 Sid |
[27:05] | Hey,Mac,one of the patrolmen retrieved Frank Waters’ cell phone a few feet from where he killed himself. | Mac 一个巡警在Frank Waters自杀现场 不远处找到他的手机 |
[27:12] | Damaged in the collision. | 已经轧成饼了 |
[27:14] | Were you able to retrieve any phone messages or e-mails? | 你能修复短信或是邮件吗 |
[27:17] | I can do better than that. | 我能做得更好 |
[27:19] | I transferred the memory card to my tablet. | 我把储存卡的内容挪到了电脑上 |
[27:21] | Found a conversation between Frank and Ali the day she died. | 找到一段Frank在Ali死那天和她的对话 |
[27:26] | – What are you,a cop or something? – Yeah,I used to be,sort of. I worked on the John Curtis case in DC. | – 你是警察还是怎么着 – 以前是 在华盛顿办过Curtis的案子 |
[27:30] | – You did a hell of a job. – Yeah,well,so did you. | – 你干得真不怎么样 – 是啊 你也不怎么样 |
[27:33] | I was in court today. | 我今天去法庭了 |
[27:35] | If you’re gonna dose yourself with GHB,you better figure out the right levels. | 如果你想自己吃GHB 最好先把剂量弄对 |
[27:38] | – You’re crazy. – Yeah,maybe. | – 你疯了吧 – 也许吧 |
[27:39] | And I’m precise. And so is the New York Crime Lab. | 我很谨慎 纽约犯罪实验室也是 |
[27:41] | Right now,they are pulling apart every detail of your story. | 现在他们在查你案子的所有细节 |
[27:44] | If you’re lying about anything else,they’ll know. | 如果你有别的谎言 他们会知道的 |
[27:46] | – Get away from me. – I’m right,aren’t I? You tried to frame him. | – 离我远点 – 我说对了是不是 你是想陷害他 |
[27:49] | Let go of me now. | 让我走 |
[27:50] | You know,you made it almost impossible for anyone else to step forward? | 你知不知道 你让整件事没法查下去了 |
[27:53] | The scrutiny they’d face? | 他们要遭受多少苛刻盘查 |
[27:54] | Just let me go. | 你饶了我吧 |
[27:58] | When was this recorded? | 这是什么时候录的 |
[27:59] | About an hour before she was killed. | 她被杀前1小时 |
[28:00] | Why would he record this conversation? | 他为什么要把这个录下来 |
[28:02] | It’s like he was collecting evidence,trying to prove that Ali set Curtis up. | 好像他是在取证 证明Ali陷害Curtis |
[28:06] | Well,doesn’t exonerate Frank from the murder,but it changes our theory. | 虽然这不能证明Frank无罪 但这改变了我们的推测 |
[28:09] | Clearly,he wasn’t involved in the setup, | 可以肯定 他和陷害没关系 |
[28:12] | but he could have followed Ali to the park… killed her out of anger? | 但他可以跟着Ali去公园 一怒之下杀了她 |
[28:16] | Oh,it’s possible. | 有可能 |
[28:18] | But if Frank wasn’t involved in framing Curtis, | 但既然Frank跟陷害Curtis没关系 |
[28:20] | what was he doing with all that surveillance,and why was he making GHB? | 他为什么要监视Curtis 还自制GHB |
[28:26] | So,the metal polish and drain cleaner we found in Frank’s apartment didn’t belong to him. | Frank公寓的除锈剂和干洗剂并不是他的 |
[28:30] | We found John Curtis’s fingerprints all over those containers. | 我们在瓶子上找到很多John Curtis的指纹 |
[28:40] | How did Frank get them? | Frank怎么拿到的 |
[28:41] | He was following Curtis’s movements. | 他一直跟踪Curtis |
[28:44] | Took a photo of Curtis getting rid of a large trash bag. | 照了Curtis扔垃圾的照片 |
[28:46] | Hoping to establish Curtis was making his own GHB. | 希望能证明Curtis在做GHB |
[28:49] | Yeah,Frank was a busy man. | 是啊 Frank忙得很 |
[28:51] | I sorted through all the other surveillance photos of Curtis and hundreds of credit card receipts. | 我看了所有监视的照片和信用卡收据 |
[28:56] | We got Curtis hitting six or seven different hotels every weekend for the past two months. | 发现Curtis在过去2个月 每个周末都会去六七家不同的酒店 |
[29:01] | And the credit card receipts? | 那些信用卡收据呢 |
[29:02] | All from the same hotels. All belonging to female customers,dating as far back as six months ago. | 来自同一家酒店 都是女性顾客 从6个月前开始的 |
[29:07] | Frank figured out what nights Curtis frequented the hotel bars, | Frank发现了Curtis哪些夜晚常去酒店酒吧 |
[29:11] | then collected data on the women who were there. | 收集了当时在场的妇女的资料 |
[29:13] | He was looking for another victim who hadn’t come forward. | 他在寻找还没有报案的受害者 |
[29:16] | He’d have to track dozens of different women based only on their credit card information. | 他只能通过信用卡信息寻访数十个妇女 |
[29:20] | Frank was always stubbornly determined. | Frank总是这么锲而不舍 |
[29:22] | And that’s how he got this. | 他找到了这个 |
[29:25] | That’s Curtis’s car. | 这是Curtis的车 |
[29:26] | I found a tape lift attached to the back of the photo,and it had a single hair on it. | 我在照片背后找到1片胶带 上面粘着1根毛发 |
[29:31] | You run it for DNA yet? | 你查了DNA吗 |
[29:33] | Yeah,but no hit in CODIS. | 查了 但CODIS库里没有吻合的 |
[29:35] | Maybe there doesn’t have to be. | 也许不需要吻合 |
[29:48] | A batting coach would tell you to swing from the hips,but that’s a good follow-through,though. | 棒球教练让你用臀力 不过你这也不错 |
[29:53] | – What do you know about rare wood? – Not much. | – 知道什么珍贵木材吗 – 不太懂行 |
[29:56] | I’m guessing this has to do with the splinter Sid removed from Ali’s head wound. | 这跟Sid从Ali头部伤口找到的碎片有关 对吗 |
[30:00] | It’s Pink lvory. | 粉红象牙木 |
[30:02] | It’s one of the three rarest varieties on the planet. | 是史上最珍贵的3种木材之一 |
[30:06] | It’s grown almost entirely in Southern Africa,and it’s the sovereign tree of the Zulu Nation. | 只有南非才有 是祖鲁皇室的专用木材 |
[30:12] | – Should I put a BOLO out on the Zulu royal family? – Not yet. | – 我要给祖鲁皇室发通缉吗? – 还没说完 |
[30:16] | The traditional weapon from Southern Africa is called a knob kerrie. | 非洲南部的传统武器叫做knob kerrie |
[30:19] | It’s a cross between a club and a walking stick. | 是一个十字架 介于球杆和手杖之间 |
[30:24] | Similar to the Shillelagh in Ireland. Considered a gentleman’s weapon. | 很像爱尔兰的橡木棍 绅士的武器 |
[30:28] | Right. The handle is rounded,so I thought it might have caused the circular bruising on Ali’s temple, | 没错 把手是圆的 我想可能在 Ali的太阳穴处造成圆形伤痕 |
[30:36] | so I’m testing them to see if I can match the shape of the bruise. | 我做了测试 看是否能找到匹配的伤痕 |
[30:40] | Although,it’s a little conspicuous to be walking around New York with it. | 尽管带着这玩意在纽约走路 有点显眼 |
[30:46] | Not if it’s out of plain sight. | 如果是常见用品就不那么显眼了 |
[30:52] | Detective Taylor. | Taylor警探 |
[30:55] | Uh,come on in. | 请进 |
[31:03] | I hope this house call means you’ve got some good news on the John Curtis case. | 希望你来拜访 是有John Curtis案的好消息 |
[31:08] | I’m not here about John Curtis. | 我来这儿不是关于John Curtis |
[31:12] | I’m here about Ali Rand’s murder. | 而是有关Ali Rand的谋杀案 |
[31:18] | Serena,would you excuse us one minute? | Serena 能先回避下吗? |
[31:35] | I come here out of respect for you and what you’ve accomplished in your life. | 我来这儿不是出于 对你和你人生成就的尊敬 |
[31:43] | I was also wondering where that umbrella of yours is. | 我在想你的伞在哪儿 |
[31:48] | The one you carry in your briefcase. | 装在公文包里的那把 |
[31:49] | Mac,this is Senator Matthews. | Mac 这位是Matthews参议员 |
[31:55] | What does this have to do with that woman’s murder? | 这和那女人被杀有什么关系? |
[31:57] | Your umbrella was one of two weapons used to kill her. | 你的伞是用来杀害她的2种凶器之一 |
[32:03] | So now…now I’m a suspect in a… in the murder of a woman that I-I don’t even know. | 那现在… 现在我是疑犯… 怀疑我杀了个我都不认识的女人 |
[32:10] | Last year,you took some high-profile trips– Miami,Aspen,two-week junket in Europe. | 去年你高调出访了不少地区–迈阿密 阿斯彭(度假胜地) 欧洲2周 |
[32:16] | Yeah,it’s all Senate business. | 没错 都是参议院公务 |
[32:18] | According to her financial records,Ali was in Miami,Aspen and Europe at the same time. | 根据Ali的财务记录 同一时间 她也在迈阿密 阿斯彭 欧洲 |
[32:23] | Same hotels,too. | 还有同一家饭店 |
[32:24] | I’m insulted at the innuendo. | 你这番含沙射影是在侮辱我 |
[32:26] | How much did you pay her? | 你付了她多少钱? |
[32:27] | I’m a United States Senator. | 我是名美国参议员 |
[32:29] | How much did you pay her to frame John Curtis for rape? | 你付了多少钱让她陷害 John Curtis强奸? |
[32:32] | Yes,add that to my-my list of felonies. I’m going to ask you to leave now. | 把那列入我的罪行表吧 现在我要请你离开 |
[32:36] | And I’ll come back with a warrant for you to produce that unique umbrella. | 我会带着搜查证来查验那把独一无二的伞 |
[32:40] | And while you’re thinking of excuses for how it disappeared, | 当你还想着找借口解释伞为何失踪时 |
[32:43] | your face will replace John Curtis on the news. | 你的脸就已取代John Curtis出现在新闻里 |
[32:46] | They won’t be talking about the DC Rapist anymore. | 他们不会再谈论什么华盛顿强奸犯 |
[33:02] | What would you do,Detective? | 你会怎么做 警探? |
[33:07] | If your daughter was violated the way mine was. | 如果你的女儿也遭到强暴 |
[33:14] | He was gonna rape again,unless someone took the initiative. | 如果不采取主动 他会再次作案 |
[33:18] | And so you hired Ali to trap him. | 于是你雇了Ali去陷害他 |
[33:21] | Oh,God,I should’ve just gunned him down myself. | 哦 老天 我应该亲自毙了他 |
[33:29] | Ali picked up Curtis at the hotel. Afterwards,she and I met at her place. | Ali在酒店搭上了Curtis 之后和我在她家碰了头 |
[33:41] | Ready? | 准备好了? |
[33:47] | She assured me she could handle the scrutiny of a high-profile investigation. | 她保证她能应付热门案件的高密度调查 |
[33:51] | Then the case began to unravel. | 然后案子的真相被逐渐揭开 |
[33:52] | ‘Cause she started panicking. She’d call me every few minutes. | 她开始害怕了 不停地打我电话 |
[33:56] | I told her we can’t have any contact until the trial is concluded,but she insisted on meeting. | 我告诉她在庭审结束前不能联系 但她坚持要见面 |
[34:01] | And that’s when you decided she was a loose end? | 于是你觉得她是个麻烦? |
[34:03] | The only thing that mattered to me was seeing John Curtis pay his debt. | 对我而言唯一重要的就是 看着John Curtis付出代价 |
[34:07] | I wanted to help you,but they know I’m lying now. | 我想帮你 但他们知道我在撒谎了 |
[34:10] | Hey,Ali,Ali,we are so close. | 嘿 Ali Ali 我们就快成功了 |
[34:12] | If you stop now,Curtis is gonna do it again. | 如果现在停手 Curtis会再犯案 |
[34:16] | It’s not my problem. | 这不是我要考虑的问题 |
[34:17] | No,hey,don’t… don’t walk away from me,damn it. Come on. | 不 嘿 别… 别走 妈的 拜托 |
[34:21] | Ali… Ali… | |
[34:36] | I was desperate. | 当时我很绝望 |
[35:14] | Detective Danville? | Danville警探? |
[35:15] | Yeah,she’s,uh,right over there. | 她就在那边 |
[35:19] | – Amanda Tanner? – Yeah. | – 是我 |
[35:22] | I’m Jo Danville,Detective. I spoke to you on the phone. | 我是Jo Danville警探 之前我们通过电话 |
[35:25] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[35:25] | Thank you for coming down here. | 谢谢你过来 |
[35:27] | Can you tell me what this is about? | 能告诉我是什么事吗? |
[35:29] | Maybe we should go to a room where it’s a little more private. | 我们找个房间私下谈谈 |
[35:31] | Well,I have to be somewhere,so can you just tell me why I’m here? | 我还要去别处 能告诉我什么事吗? |
[35:34] | We need to talk about John Curtis. | 我想谈谈John Curtis |
[35:39] | I don’t know who that is. | 我不认识他 |
[35:42] | You were at the Rapid Lounge,three weeks ago,on Spring Street,right? | 你去了急速酒吧 3周前 Spring大街那家 对吧? |
[35:46] | He… spilled your drink,maybe offered to buy you a new one? | 他… 碰撒了你的酒 也许买了杯新的给你? |
[35:57] | We left the bar after,um, about an hour,and,uh… | 1小时后我们离开了酒吧 然后 呃… |
[36:02] | he drove me back to my place. | 他载我回家 |
[36:04] | Normally,I wouldn’t,I mean… | 通常 我不会 我是说… |
[36:06] | We just met,but… | 我们刚认识 但是… |
[36:08] | I’m not here to judge you,Amanda. I just need to understand what happened. | 我不是来评判你的 Amanda 我只是想知道发生了什么 |
[36:16] | I asked him up,and,uh… | 我请他上楼 然后 呃… |
[36:19] | he opened a bottle of wine,and we were just talking. | 他开了瓶酒 我们只是聊天 |
[36:23] | I started to feel… the room started… | 我感觉… 房间开始… |
[36:29] | You blacked out? | 你昏过去了? |
[36:32] | I woke up the next morning and… | 第二天醒来… |
[36:36] | I was naked… | 我全身赤裸… |
[36:38] | and my wrists… they were all red. | 两只手腕… 全红肿了 |
[36:43] | And… and I looked in the mirror and I saw my face. | 我… 我照了镜子 看到了自己的脸 |
[36:49] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[36:55] | How did you find me? | 你怎么找到我的? |
[36:57] | From a hair in John Curtis’s car. | 在John Curtis的车里发现了一根毛发 |
[36:59] | We cross-referenced it to hotel credit card receipts and DMV photos,which led us to you. | 我们交叉比对了饭店信用卡收据 驾照照片 找到了你 |
[37:06] | I mean,I had the sheets and the wine and the clothes and everything,but… | 我还留着床单 酒 衣服以及一切 但… |
[37:11] | I just couldn’t… | 我就是不能… |
[37:13] | Do you still have those things– the clothes you were wearing,the wine glass? | 你还留着证据吗– 当时穿的衣服 酒杯? |
[37:19] | Would you mind if we went back to your place and I got those things from you? | 能去你家收集这些证据吗? |
[37:23] | It’s very important. | 非常重要 |
[37:27] | Great apartment. Got a lot of light. | 不错的公寓 采光很好 |
[37:29] | Yeah. I’m moving,though. I just can’t stay here,you know? | 是啊 但我要搬家了 不能再待在这了 |
[37:38] | Oh,this is great. | 太棒了 |
[37:41] | There’s enough residue left that might contain the GHB. | 还有足够的残留 可能含有GHB |
[37:45] | The clothes are in my bedroom closet. I’ll be right back. | 衣服在卧室柜子里 我去拿 |
[37:47] | Okay. | 好的 |
[37:52] | Have you thought about seeing a therapist? | 你有想过看心理医生吗? |
[37:55] | Might help to talk to someone about what happened. | 和人说说发生了什么可能有帮助 |
[37:57] | Yeah,I thought about it. I just,I think I need some time,you know? | 是啊 我有想过 我只是 我想我需要点时间 |
[38:02] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[38:05] | What about your parents,have you told them? | 你的父母呢 你告诉他们了吗? |
[38:10] | Do they live in the city? | 他们也住在纽约吗? |
[38:14] | Amanda? | |
[38:25] | Amanda? | |
[39:01] | Get up. Come on. | 起来 快 |
[39:03] | Get up! | 起来! |
[39:35] | Beg me not to kill you. | 求我别杀你 |
[39:37] | Come on,I want to hear you say it. | 快 我想听你说 |
[39:40] | Never. | 绝不 |
[39:44] | Attagirl. | 好啊 |
[39:47] | You never did know when to give up,did you? | 你从不知道什么时候该放手 是吧? |
[40:00] | You know how some experts say that sick people… | 你知道有专家说变态… |
[40:06] | people like me,you know,that ultimately,we want to be caught? | 像我这样的 你知道 最终想要被抓住 |
[40:16] | That the mistakes we make are intentional. | 我们犯的错误都是故意的 |
[40:23] | Or that we stray from some particular course of action because we like the risk? | 或者我们偏离特定的行事做法 因为喜欢冒险? |
[40:33] | Those experts are morons. | 这些专家都是傻B |
[40:36] | I have no intention of being caught. | 我才不想被抓住 |
[40:40] | This… was not intentional. | 这个… 不是故意的 |
[40:44] | You got too close,Jo. | 你追得太紧了 Jo |
[40:50] | Can I call you Jo? | 我能喊你Jo吗? |
[40:56] | No bullets. | 没有子弹 |
[41:04] | Come on. Come on,you can do it. | 快啊 快啊 你能行的 |
[41:11] | There you go. | 来啊 |
[41:18] | You know how most gun accidents happen and people end up shooting themselves? | 你知道为什么大部分枪击意外 最后总是射到了自己吗? |
[41:22] | Bang. | 嘭 |
[41:24] | You got me. You finally got me. | 你抓住了我 最终抓住了我 |
[41:28] | They always forget the one in the chamber. | 他们总是忘记枪膛里还有1颗子弹 |
[42:15] | Looking up from underneath | 片尾曲”Never Let Me Go” |
[42:19] | It’s fractured moonlight on the sea | |
[42:22] | Reflections still look the same to me | |
[42:26] | As before I went under | |
[42:28] | And it’s peaceful in the deep | |
[42:32] | Cathedral where you cannot breathe | |
[42:35] | No need to pray,no need to speak | |
[42:39] | Now I am under | |
[42:42] | And it’s breaking over me | |
[42:45] | A thousand miles onto the sea bed | |
[42:48] | Found the place to rest my head | |
[42:51] | Never let me go, never let me go | |
[42:55] | Never let me go, never let me go | |
[42:57] | And the arms of the ocean | |
[43:00] | Now they’re carrying me | |
[43:04] | And all this devotion | |
[43:07] | Was rushing out of me | |
[43:10] | And the crashes are heaven | |
[43:14] | For a sinner like me | |
[43:17] | The arms of the ocean deliver me… | |
[43:38] | CSI:NY Season 08Episode 09 |