时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on “CSI: New York”. | |
[00:03] | John Curtis raped another woman. | John Curtis又强暴了一个女人 |
[00:06] | He’s in New York. | 他人在纽约 |
[00:07] | The victim walked into Flack’s precinct,he took the report | 受害者到Flack的辖区报的案 他接的案子 |
[00:10] | and then he recognized Curtis as your old D.C. rape case. | 发现Curtis就是你之前在华盛顿负责的 强奸案嫌疑人 |
[00:14] | Who was she,the victim? | 受害人是谁? |
[00:18] | Her name is Ali Rand. | 她名叫Ali Rand |
[00:20] | I remember you telling me how,in D.C., | 我记得你说过在华盛顿时 你的同事 |
[00:23] | your colleague made a mistake in the first round of DNA testing and then destroyed the documentation. | 在第一轮DNA测试中犯了错误 毁掉了证据文档 |
[00:27] | You don’t have to worry. | 你不必担心 |
[00:29] | I’m not gonna screw this up. | 我不会搞砸的 |
[00:30] | I know how important this is to you. | 我知道这案子对你有多重要 |
[00:32] | This case eats away at me. | 这案子让我寝食难安 |
[00:34] | Serena Matthews,the senator’s daughter…you were innocent of that,right? | Serena Matthews 参议员的女儿 你是无辜的 对吧? |
[00:37] | Your DNA was planted on her underwear? | 她内衣上发现你的DNA是有人栽赃? |
[00:39] | I was acquitted. | 我被宣告无罪 |
[00:41] | You didn’t think she’d report it,so you told her your name. | 你觉得她不会报警 于是就告诉她你的名字 |
[00:46] | I got nothing to say about this. | 我不对此发表任何评论 |
[00:48] | You want to railroad me,talk to my lawyer. | 想从我这套词 和我的律师谈吧 |
[01:26] | What are we gonna do? | 我们该怎么办? |
[01:28] | Calm down.Just calm down,okay? | 冷静点 冷静 好吗? |
[01:32] | It was an accident. | 这是个意外 |
[01:34] | We should just go to the police. | 我们应该去自首 |
[01:36] | Are you crazy?He’s your ex-boyfriend. | 你疯了吧? 他是你的前男友 |
[01:39] | People saw me threaten him at the party. | 有人看到我在派对上威胁他 |
[01:41] | He came at you! | 他先纠缠你的! |
[01:42] | You were defending yourself! | 你这是自卫! |
[01:44] | I’ll go with you. | 我陪你一起去 |
[01:45] | And tell them what? | 我们要怎么说? |
[01:47] | That-That he attacked me?That I was defending myself? | 说他袭击我? 我完全是自卫? |
[01:49] | You think they’re gonna believe somebody like me? | 你觉得他们会相信我这样的人吗? |
[01:57] | I’ll tell them what happened. | 我会跟他们解释事情的经过 |
[02:26] | Get back here! | 给我回来! |
[02:56] | Criminal court judge assassinated in front of a sequestered jury, | 刑事法庭法官在一个隔离陪审团眼前被暗杀 |
[02:59] | right under the nose of a half a dozen cops. | 周围还有6,7个警察 |
[03:02] | Brazen son of a bitch. | 目中无人的狠角色 |
[03:04] | Jury asked to come out to take a look at the crime scene the same time of night as the original murder. | 陪审团要求在原来那起谋杀案发生的 同样时间 来看一下犯罪现场 |
[03:08] | This is Judge Vinny Corsica,huh? | 这是Vinny Corsica法官 对吧? |
[03:10] | He was presiding over the Victor Markov trial. | 他负责Victor Markov案子的庭审 |
[03:13] | Triple murder in front of this bakery a year ago. | 1年前发生在这家面包店前的三重谋杀案 |
[03:15] | Markov… | |
[03:16] | he’s like the Sammy the Bull of Russian organized crime. | 他就像是俄罗斯黑手党里的”公牛萨米” (纽约黑帮甘比诺家族的二老板 死于狱中) |
[03:19] | That’s why we got a dozen bodies on him. | 所以他身上系着十多条人命 |
[03:21] | Looks like it just went to a baker’s dozen. | 眼前又多了一条人命 |
[04:00] | CSI:NY NSeason08Episode08 | |
[05:08] | Shooter was kind enough to leave two casings behind. | 凶手很慷慨地留下了2个弹壳 |
[05:11] | The round I pulled out of the window… | 我从窗户上取下来的这枚… |
[05:13] | smashed beyond recognition,probably useless. | 毁坏严重 可能没什么用 |
[05:17] | I recovered four casings from the detective’s gun. | 我从在场警探的枪里取出4枚弹壳 |
[05:20] | The witnesses all had him firing a four-round burst in rapid succession. | 所有目击者都说他迅速回击了4枪 |
[05:25] | From that distance,this is a pretty tight grouping. | 从开枪距离来看 目标很集中 |
[05:28] | One,two,three. | |
[05:30] | Looks like you’re missing a bullet. | 看样子你还差1颗子弹没有找到 |
[05:33] | I’m thinking maybe it’s in our ride-by shooter. | 我在想可能这一枪击中了自行车杀手 |
[05:36] | Witnesses said the bicycle went down the alley. | 目击者说自行车往巷子里去了 |
[05:38] | Maybe there’s a blood trail. | 也许可以找到血迹 |
[06:06] | Hey,so what do you think of this fancy getaway vehicle? | 你对这辆高级逃跑工具有什么想法? |
[06:09] | Doesn’t exactly seem like the expected mode of travel for a Russian hit man. | 不太像俄罗斯杀手的惯常交通工具 |
[06:13] | Well,the judge had a 24/7 protection detail ’cause of death threats, | 被害的法官因收到死亡威胁 有全天候贴身保护 |
[06:16] | street was closed off to cars,so this was a good way of getting close enough to shoot him. | 周围的街道机动车限行 这确实是接近他的好方式 |
[06:21] | Guess it was no secret he was visiting the crime scene tonight. | 他今晚会来这个犯罪现场完全不是秘密 |
[06:23] | It was all over the news. | 新闻里都在说这事 |
[06:26] | I’m missing a bullet.I’m thinking maybe it’s in our shooter. | 还有1颗子弹没有找到 我觉得在凶手身上 |
[06:30] | If you’re looking for a blood trail,you’re not gonna find one. | 你要是在找血迹的话 估计得失望了 |
[06:34] | The only description we have is of a guy on a bike with a hoodie and a backpack. | 对于凶手的描述 仅限于穿帽衫 背着背包 骑自行车而已 |
[06:38] | Not one of those people on the street could I.D. the shooter. | 在场没有人可以指认出凶手 |
[06:40] | This broken glass is from a car headlight. | 这块玻璃是汽车大灯上的 |
[06:43] | Maybe the guy who was driving the car that hit this bike can. | 可能开这辆车的人撞到了自行车杀手 |
[06:54] | As the mayor and commissioner have already stated, | 正如市长和本案专员所表示的 |
[06:56] | the assassination of a Criminal Court judge | 这起针对刑事法庭法官的暗杀 |
[06:59] | is an attack on our system of justice,and will not stand. | 是对司法系统的攻击 绝对不可容忍 |
[07:04] | We’ll use every resource available to track down those people responsible | 我们会动用所有资源 追查相关责任人 |
[07:08] | and make sure they know how powerful our system of justice is. | 让他们知道我们司法系统的强大 |
[07:11] | Detective Taylor,do you believe Victor Markov ordered the hit? | Taylor警探 你觉得这起暗杀 是Victor Markov指使的吗? |
[07:15] | I’m not going to throw Mr.Markov’s name around till we’ve had time to analyze the evidence. | 在我们对证据进行彻底分析前 我不想提什么Markov先生 |
[07:19] | I can tell you that we will be looking into all of Judge Corsica’s cases. | 不过我可以告诉你们 我们会详细查看 Corsica法官负责的所有案子 |
[07:23] | Are you saying Mr.Markov may not be behind it? | 你的意思是这事可能和Markov先生无关? |
[07:26] | No,I’m saying,uh,let us investigate so that we can give you some answers based on fact, | 不 我没有这么说 让我们先仔细调查 然后用事实 |
[07:31] | not speculation.That’s all for now.We got a lot of work to do. | 而不是猜测 来回答你们的问题 我们还有很多调查要进行 |
[07:33] | Detective,can you give us an update on John Curtis,the D.C. rapist? | 警探 那你能透露一下John Curtis案子的进展吗 就是那名华盛顿强奸犯? |
[07:38] | Uh,he’ll be in court tomorrow morning for a preliminary hearing. | 明天早上他会出席初审听证会 |
[07:42] | What about the evidence? | 那证据方面呢? |
[07:43] | Do you think you have a good case? | 你觉得胜算大吗? |
[07:46] | This is an ongoing investigation. | 这起案件还在调查中 |
[07:47] | You know I can’t discuss the evidence. | 你知道我不可以谈论证据的 |
[07:49] | Any comment on your number two,Jo Danville,dropping the ball on the original D.C. rape case? | 对你的副手Jo Danville有何评论? 她在华盛顿那起案子里犯了错 |
[07:54] | The FBI lab tech who mishandled the evidence blew the case. | 是FBI的实验室人员对证据操作失误 导致起诉失败 |
[08:00] | As for Jo Danville,I’ll take her courage and integrity over official misconduct every time. | 至于Jo Danville 勇气和正直永远 比国家机器的处理不当更重要 |
[08:05] | Has she been excluded from the New York case because of political pressure from Senator Matthews? | 她被排除在纽约案子的调查组外 是否迫于参议员Matthews政治压力? |
[08:10] | The decisions I make have nothing to do with political pressure from anyone. | 我作的任何决定都不受任何人任何影响 |
[08:14] | I do what’s best for the case. | 我的决定只为案件负责 |
[08:15] | And what’s best in this case is Jo Danville sits this one out. | 在这起案件里 Jo Danville不参与更合适 |
[08:24] | John Curtis,you got a visitor. | John Curtis 你有访客 |
[08:27] | What are you doing here? | 你来这干嘛? |
[08:29] | You know you can’t talk to me without my attorney. | 你知道没有律师在场 你不可以找我谈话 |
[08:33] | You won’t need your attorney for what I have to say. | 我要说的不需要你律师在场 |
[08:36] | Well,I’m pretty sure this isn’t a social visit. | 不过我相信你不是来唠家常吧 |
[08:38] | So what? | 你到底什么意思? |
[08:39] | Did you come here to gloat? | 幸灾乐祸吗? |
[08:42] | I wish I could gloat. | 我希望我能幸灾乐祸 |
[08:43] | I wish I could take great pleasure in seeing you sit here in this cell. | 我希望我看到你在监狱里就足够高兴了 |
[08:47] | But that would be at the expense of Ali Rand and the horrible way you made her suffer. | 但代价是你让Ali Rand所受的折磨 |
[08:54] | My pleasure will have to wait until I hear the guilty verdict read at your trial. | 等到宣判你罪名成立的那一刻 我再心花怒放不迟 |
[09:00] | I wouldn’t be so quick to convict me… | 我看你可不一定能对我定罪… |
[09:02] | just yet. | 至少现在还不够 |
[09:04] | You were a free man. | 你还是自由身 |
[09:05] | Makes me sick to my stomach to think that my integrity and my conviction gave you that second chance. | 想到是我的正直和职业操守 给了你 再次犯案的机会 我就觉得恶心 |
[09:12] | I came here to make you a promise. | 我来这里是向你保证 |
[09:15] | You will not walk away this time. | 你这次不会逃脱的 |
[09:17] | I think you’re gonna be disappointed,sweetheart. | 我觉得你这次还是会失望而归的 小妞 |
[09:20] | I don’t think this is gonna turn out the way you want it to. | 事情不会像你预想中那样的 |
[09:23] | Oh… the people I work with are very good at what they do. | 噢…我的同事都是精英 |
[09:29] | There’ll be no mistakes this time. | 这次不会再有什么失误 |
[09:32] | I’ll make a promise to you. | 那我也给你个承诺 |
[09:35] | You put that bitch on the stand, | 你让那婊子上庭 |
[09:37] | your case will fall apart faster than your career did in the FBI. | 这案子毁的比你在FBI的职业生涯还快 |
[09:42] | Don’t count on Ali Rand. | 你别想指望Ali Rand |
[09:45] | I’ll see you in court,Mr.Curtis. | 我们法庭上见了 Curtis先生 |
[10:14] | Nothing’s ever easy. | 这案子不容易啊 |
[10:16] | I’ve seen you put a slug together with less. | 我见过你用更少的弹片也复原成功 |
[10:20] | That must have caused some serious damage. | 这肯定导致了严重的内伤 |
[10:22] | The bullet hit the sixth rib on the right side,sending fragments in three different directions. | 子弹打中了右侧第六根肋骨 碎片分散往3个方向 |
[10:28] | This one ruptured the aorta,killing him almost instantly. | 这块撕裂了主动脉 几乎导致立即死亡 |
[10:33] | This one,in the kidney,though nonfatal,is most revealing. | 这一块 击中了肾脏 虽然不致命 但是更关键 |
[10:39] | In examining the judge’s kidney,I discovered something very surprising. | 检查他肾脏时 我发现了个奇怪现象 |
[10:46] | Take a look at this tissue sample. | 你看他的组织样本 |
[10:52] | Calcium oxalate crystals? | 草酸钙结晶? |
[10:54] | In both kidneys. | 双侧肾都是 |
[10:56] | He ingested antifreeze? | 他摄入了防冻液? |
[10:58] | How long ago? | 死前多久? |
[11:00] | His medical records say he missed a couple of days of work with a bout of food poisoning three weeks ago. | 根据他的病历 3周前他因食物中毒 有几天没有上班 |
[11:06] | I’m betting his symptoms were caused by ingesting ethylene glycol. | 我打赌他的症状其实是摄入乙二醇导致 (乙二醇为防冻液主要成分) |
[11:10] | So this shooting wasn’t the first attempt on Judge Corsica’s life. | 在暗杀前 已有人对Corsica法官下手了 |
[11:14] | Someone tried to poison him. | 有人对他下毒 |
[11:16] | Attempted poisoning with antifreeze is simple | 用防冻液下毒很简单 |
[11:19] | and is easily mixed in with a sweet drink,but it doesn’t exactly scream “Russian assassin.” | 很容易就混到甜味的饮料里 但这不是俄罗斯黑手党的典型手法 |
[11:23] | Polonium or ricin,maybe. | 钋或蓖麻毒素还差不多 |
[11:25] | I never heard of a Russian hit man doing a drive-by on a bicycle. | 我也没听过俄罗斯黑手党杀手骑自行车的 |
[11:28] | I’m betting the poisoning and the shooting are related. | 我觉得下毒和暗杀有关联 |
[11:30] | We have the bullet that killed the judge,now find me the gun and the man that fired it. | 我们手上有子弹 所以想办法找到凶器 还有开枪的人 |
[11:34] | Done. | 明白 |
[11:36] | He’ll come in and talk to you guys. | 他一会就过来和你们谈谈 |
[11:39] | Mac,this is Senator Matthews. | Mac 这位是参议员Matthews |
[11:41] | Senator. | 参议员 你好 |
[11:42] | I apologize if I kept you waiting. | 很抱歉让你久等了 |
[11:44] | This is his daughter Serena. | 这是他的女儿Serena |
[11:46] | Hello. | 你好 |
[11:47] | I saw your press conference this morning. | 我看了今天早上的新闻发布会 |
[11:49] | The assassination of a judge is no small thing. | 暗杀法官那案子可不是小事 |
[11:51] | You’ve got a lot on your plate. | 压力很大吧 |
[11:53] | Hope it’s not too much. | 我希望你还承受得了 |
[11:55] | Always have a lot on my plate. | 我这里向来压力不小 |
[11:57] | That’s the nature of the business. | 这份工作就是这样 |
[11:59] | Detective Messer’s men pulled off the Corsica case to handle the Curtis investigation. | Messer警探已被我从Corsica一案抽调出来 负责Curtis案子的调查 |
[12:04] | I’ve seen this animal walk away from what he’s done once before. | 我眼睁睁地看着这个禽兽逍遥法外一次 |
[12:07] | I will not tolerate any dragging of the feet on this. | 我绝不会容忍任何的拖沓 |
[12:11] | No one in this lab knows how to drag their feet. | 这个实验室里没人做事拖拖拉拉 |
[12:14] | This is an active investigation and will be treated with the same priority as any other. | 这是起正在调查中的案件 会像其他案件一样得到重视 |
[12:19] | Lindsay can update you, | Lindsay可以给你讲述案件的进展 |
[12:20] | but we won’t be able to give you any specifics that could compromise the investigation. | 但我们不会向你透露任何 可能影响调查的细节 |
[12:24] | Well,I can tell you that our victim’s story is corroborated by the preliminary evidence. | 我能透露的是 我们手上的证据 和受害人的陈述相吻合 |
[12:28] | She was drugged,taken to a hotel,and then beaten and raped, | 她被人下药 带到酒店 被打再被强暴 |
[12:32] | in much the same manner as your daughter and the other women in the Washington,DC,cases. | 作案手法和对你女儿 及其他华盛顿的受害人 基本一致 |
[12:38] | How is she doing? | 她还好吗? |
[12:39] | As well as can be expected. | 还不错 |
[12:41] | But,like you,she’s very brave and she’s eager to testify. | 像你一样 她也很勇敢 准备好了出庭作证 |
[12:53] | I don’t want her anywhere near this thing. | 我要她离这案子远远的 |
[12:55] | I already made that call. | 我已经做了这个决定了 |
[12:58] | But I want you to know it has nothing to do with Jo Danville’s abilities. | 不过我想你知道这样做 和Jo Danville的能力无关 |
[13:02] | If my daughter were attacked,I’d want her investigating the case. | 如果我女儿受到袭击 我会希望她负责调查 |
[13:15] | Look who it is. | 看看谁来了 |
[13:16] | Where you been? | 你去哪儿了? |
[13:18] | Visiting an old friend.Catch me up. | 拜访了个老朋友 给我讲讲进展 |
[13:20] | All right.I pulled some partial prints off the bike. | 好 我从自行车上提取到了些部分指纹 |
[13:22] | Nothing usable.But I found food residue on the basket. | 没有可用的 不过我在篮筐里找到了食物残渣 |
[13:26] | So I’m gonna guess that it was used to make food deliveries before it was used to do the ride-by. | 我猜在它作为行凶用车前 是用来运送食物的 |
[13:31] | Also…the paint transfer on the bike came from a Gray 2011 Audi A4 or A6. | 还有…转移到自行车上的油漆 是辆灰色11款奥迪A4或者A6的 |
[13:40] | Flack’s got his guys running around to the body shops in the area, | Flack让他手下去那附近的汽修店查了 |
[13:42] | see if anyone came in with front end damage this morning. | 看看今天早上有没有人因为 前挡损伤去修车 |
[13:45] | Okay,you’ve been busy. | 你还真够忙活的 |
[13:46] | If Victor Markov is behind this,his hit man got a little sloppy. | 如果Victor Markov是幕后黑手的话 他的杀手有点粗心 |
[13:50] | I reassembled the bullet fragments Sid pulled out of the judge. | 我把Sid从法官身上取出的 子弹碎片重新做了组装 |
[13:53] | Baikal IJ-70,the Russian equivalent of our .45. | 在俄罗斯相当于我们这里点45的手枪 |
[13:57] | We don’t see too many of these come in through the lab. | 实验室里不常看到这类的手枪 |
[13:59] | Or the 9.1 millimeter round it fires. | 能兼用9.1毫米口径的子弹 |
[14:02] | I got no hit in IBIS,and the serial number on the gun is not in any of our databases. | IBIS系统里没有吻合 枪上系列号在任何数据库里都没找到 |
[14:06] | That’d mean it was brought in straight from Russia. | 就是说从俄罗斯直接带过来的 |
[14:08] | So how is that sloppy? | 说说凶手有多粗心吧 |
[14:10] | Well,I pulled a print off one of the casings left at the scene. | 我在现场找的弹壳上提取了1枚指纹 |
[14:17] | Vitale Barshay. | |
[14:19] | Ex-Russian military. U.S. citizen. | 俄罗斯的退伍军人 美国公民 |
[14:21] | Been in the country for eight years. | 在美国有8年了 |
[14:23] | No apparent ties to Victor Markov. | 和Victor Markov没有明显联系 |
[14:25] | He works as a translator for an insurance company. | 他在一家保险公司做翻译 |
[14:28] | Probably a front for his real job. | 可能是他真正职业的幌子 |
[14:30] | We’re about to find out. | 我们会找出来的 |
[14:32] | I got a home address in Brighton Beach. | 我找到一个在Brighton海滩的住址 |
[14:35] | Flack’s paying Mr.Barshay a visit now. | Flack现在去拜访Barshay先生了 |
[14:51] | Vitale Barshay,NYPD! | Vitale Barshay 纽约警察! |
[15:01] | Flack,we have a vehicle approaching! | Flack 有辆车朝我们开了过来! |
[15:08] | Get your hands where I can see ’em! | 把手放在我看得到的地方! |
[15:10] | Barshay,get out with your hands up! | Barshay 把手举着出来! |
[15:12] | Get ’em out of the car! | 让他们出来! |
[15:37] | We’re gonna need Crime Scene. | 我们需要犯罪现场调查员 |
[15:49] | Just got back from a ten-day trip to Disney World. | 刚刚从迪斯尼乐园旅行10天回来 |
[15:51] | Wife says they had the place cleaned the day after they left. | 妻子说他们离开后的那天房子打扫过 |
[15:54] | Cleaning lady has the key. | 清洁女工有钥匙 |
[15:56] | Yeah,I’m getting nothing. | 我什么也没找到 |
[15:57] | In addition to the place being cleaned,I’m pretty sure our guy wore gloves. | 除了这里被打扫过外 我很肯定那人戴着手套 |
[16:03] | Mr. Barshay said he kept a gun,some cash and other valuables in the safe. | Barshay先生说他在保险箱里放了 1把枪 一些现金还有其他贵重物品 |
[16:06] | He swears that he and his wife were the only ones who knew it was here. | 他发誓只有夫妻俩知道东西在那里 |
[16:10] | That safe was well-hidden. | 那个保险箱藏得很好 |
[16:12] | Took some know-how to break into it. | 撬开还需要点技术的 |
[16:14] | This isn’t some neighborhood kid. | 这可不是某个邻居小孩干的 |
[16:16] | We’re looking for an experienced burglar. | 我们在找个惯偷 |
[16:18] | Hard to buy a professional thief moonlighting as a hit man. | 很难相信一个惯偷兼职做杀手 |
[16:21] | He may have fenced a stolen gun. | 他可能是销赃了一把偷来的枪 |
[16:23] | That gun might lead to our killer. | 这把枪可能把我们引向凶手 |
[16:25] | Hey,guys,look what I found. | 嘿 伙计们 看我找到了什么 |
[16:30] | He’s got something. | 他有发现 |
[16:31] | Somebody left a doggie bag in the trash bin outside. | 有人在屋外垃圾箱里留下了这个打包袋 |
[16:35] | If that’s what I think that is,don’t open that in here. | 如果里面装的是我想的东西 别在这里打开 |
[16:37] | It’s not that kind of doggie bag,Flack. | 不是那种打包袋 Flack |
[16:39] | You said that they had the place cleaned the day after they left,right? | 你说他们离开后的那天 这个地方被打扫过 是吗? |
[16:44] | Found some crumbs on the table. | 在桌子上找到些碎屑 |
[16:45] | I’m thinking somebody made themselves,yeah,a snack. | 我在想有人给他们做了顿 是的 点心 |
[16:55] | No mold or microbial activity. | 没有霉菌或者微生物活性 |
[16:58] | Hasn’t been in there more than a couple days. | 在那里没有超过2天 |
[17:00] | That rules out the Barshays and the cleaning lady. | 那就排除了Barshay夫妇和清洁女工 |
[17:03] | Let’s hope it gets us one step closer to the guy who put a bullet in the judge. | 希望那能让我们离开枪杀法官的凶手 更进一步 |
[17:31] | Hey,what are you doing up here,kid? | 你在那里干什么 孩子? |
[17:33] | Just picking up the final lab results for the Ali Rand rape case. | 我拿了Ali Rand强奸案的最终报告 |
[17:36] | – How’s that going? – Good. | – 进展如何? – 很好 |
[17:39] | I just want to go over everything one last time before the hearing tomorrow. | 我只是想明天作证前 把所有细节都复习一遍 |
[17:43] | I don’t want any surprises up there on the stand. | 我不希望法庭上出现任何意外 |
[17:45] | No,you’re going to be good. | 不会的 你会搞定的 |
[17:47] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[17:49] | These aren’t like cop cars anymore,they’re like spaceships. | 这些不像警车了 比较像宇宙飞船 |
[17:52] | Yep. | 是啊 |
[17:53] | This one was part of the escort out at the crime scene last night. | 这辆是昨晚在犯罪现场护卫车中的1辆 |
[17:56] | It’s got three cameras mounted on the light rack. | 在灯架上安装了3台照相机 |
[17:59] | It takes 3,000 plate images per hour. | 每小时能拍3000张车牌照片 |
[18:02] | Yeah,the plates get run through the criminal database | 那些车牌会在犯罪数据库里过一遍 |
[18:05] | and the images are stored in the hard drive,and if we’re lucky, | 而这些照片会储存在硬盘里 如果我们够幸运的话 |
[18:08] | that Audi we’re looking for… | 我们找的那辆奥迪… |
[18:12] | …had its picture taken before the shooting went down last night. | …可以昨晚枪击停止前被拍下来 |
[18:15] | The Audi I matched to the bike may be in this computer. | 那辆我找到的奥迪也许在电脑里 |
[18:29] | Serena,what are you doing here? | Serena 你在这里干什么? |
[18:32] | My father’s upstairs in the D.A.’s office throwing his weight around. | 我爸爸在检察官办公室里四处施压呢 |
[18:36] | I was hoping I’d have a chance to talk to you. | 我希望有机会可以和你谈谈 |
[18:39] | I wanted to apologize. | 我想要道歉 |
[18:41] | You don’t owe me an apology. | 你不需要跟我道歉 |
[18:42] | No,I…I do. | 不 我…要的 |
[18:45] | Please just hear me out. | 请听我说完 |
[18:47] | You know,for a while,I was angry at what you did. | 你知道 有段时间 我对你所做的很生气 |
[18:52] | It took me some time to get past that and realize how difficult it must have been for you, | 我花了很长时间来渡过难关 然后意识到那对你来说肯定也很困难 |
[18:55] | as a woman,and as a mom,to watch that monster walk away from what he did to me. | 作为个女人 作为一个母亲 看到那个禽兽对我所作所为后还能逍遥法外 |
[19:04] | Not about me,Serena. | 我没关系 Serena |
[19:05] | It is about you.It’s not fair that your life was turned upside-down because of it. | 主要是你 因为那件事 你的生活变得一团糟是不公平的 |
[19:10] | My father is an emotional guy. | 我父亲很容易激动 |
[19:12] | He had no right to force you out of the FBI. | 他没有权利强迫你离开FBI |
[19:17] | You know,I’m not so sure I wouldn’t have done exactly what your dad did on behalf of one of my own children. | 我不肯定为了我的孩子 我不会做跟你父亲一样的事情 |
[19:23] | I don’t regret my actions. | 我对我的所为不后悔 |
[19:24] | I do regret that my actions set John Curtis free and what that did to you and your dad but… | 我很遗憾我的行为让John Curtis逍遥法外 从而对你和你父亲造成的影响 不过… |
[19:31] | I don’t,I don’t sleep nights any more since he was let go. | 自从他被判无罪后我再也没睡着过 |
[19:35] | I know that it’s stupid and irrational, | 我知道那很蠢而且不够理性 |
[19:37] | but I just have this fear that he’s going to come after me again. | 但我就是怕他会再来找我 |
[19:41] | It’s not stupid. | 那不蠢 |
[19:42] | You suffered a traumatic experience. | 你经历了一段痛苦的历程 |
[19:45] | It is highly unlikely that he will come anywhere near you. | 不过他不太可能再靠近你了 |
[19:49] | I came because I need to see it. | 我来因为我想亲眼看到 |
[19:52] | I need to be in that courtroom and see him in handcuffs being taken off to jail. | 我需要到庭 看着他戴着手铐被送去监狱 |
[19:58] | Serena… What are you doing? | Serena…你在干什么? |
[20:01] | We’re meeting the mayor for dinner.We gotta go. | 我们要和市长一起吃饭 得走了 |
[20:04] | Thanks,Jo. | 谢谢 Jo |
[20:06] | Take care of yourself. | 照顾好你自己 |
[20:12] | Quite a young lady you’ve got there. | 你有个好女儿 |
[20:15] | Yes,she is. | 的确 |
[20:28] | Okay,what do we know? | 好 有什么线索? |
[20:30] | Might have a line on the murder weapon. | 也许有凶器的线索 |
[20:32] | Hawkes is trying to get a usable DNA profile off the sandwich we recovered from the burglary scene. | Hawkes正从我们在盗窃现场发现的 三明治上提取有用的DNA样本 |
[20:37] | Wait a second,the guy who broke in the house made a sandwich? | 等下 窃贼在屋子里做了三明治? |
[20:42] | What? | 怎么? |
[20:46] | Your little visit to Mr. Curtis wasn’t a very good idea. | 你对Curtis先生那次小小的拜访 并不是个好主意 |
[20:51] | I hope you got whatever it was you had to say off your chest. | 我希望你有什么都能说出来 |
[20:54] | I did. | 我有 |
[20:56] | Thanks for not making a big deal about it. | 谢谢你没把这事大肆渲染 |
[20:59] | Hey,I found that gray Audi that hit the bike, | 我找到那辆撞到自行车的灰色奥迪了 |
[21:02] | and I’ll tell you,this is no accidental hit and run. | 还有 这不是一次意外的肇事逃逸 |
[21:04] | This guy is no witness. | 这个人不是目击证人 |
[21:06] | One of Markov’s goons rented that gray Audi two weeks ago. | Markov的一个手下2周前租了那辆灰色奥迪 |
[21:10] | Pavel Danshov. | |
[21:13] | Collars for assault,possession of a weapon. | 犯有侵犯人身罪 非法持械罪 |
[21:15] | That car picked up three parking tickets in the last two days on the same block on the West Side. | 那辆车过去2天在曼哈顿西区同个街区 收到了3张违章停车罚单 |
[21:20] | Unis found the car sitting there and they’re waiting on us to come over. | 巡警发现那辆车停在那里 正等我们过去 |
[21:23] | Well,you better get out there. | 你最好出发了 |
[21:45] | Here we go. | 来了 |
[21:47] | All right,that’s Danshov. | 那是Danshov |
[21:56] | Get your hands on the car now! | 把手放在车上! |
[21:56] | – Hey,what’s going on? – Put your hands on the car now! | – 嘿 怎么了? – 把手放在车上! |
[22:00] | Now,hands on the car! | 现在 手放车上! |
[22:02] | Put your hands on the car now! | 把你的手放车上! |
[22:03] | What’s going on?You boys want to go for a ride with me? | 怎么了? 你们想跟我出去兜风吗? |
[22:05] | – What is this here? – Don’t move.Shut up! | – 这是怎么回事? – 别动 闭嘴! |
[22:10] | How you doing,Pavel? | 怎么样啊 Pavel? |
[22:12] | Not so good. | 不怎么好 |
[22:13] | Looks like I got another parking ticket. | 看起来我又拿到了张罚单 |
[22:16] | I think that’s gonna be the least of your problems. | 我想那是你最小的麻烦了 |
[22:25] | Everything all right,Jo? | 一切都好 Jo? |
[22:27] | Yeah,everything’s great. | 是的 一切都好 |
[22:33] | You said the bike was used for deliveries, | 你说过自行车是用来送货的 |
[22:35] | so I’d imagine driving around the city,you’d get a bunch of flats. | 所以我想在市区穿梭 肯定经常爆胎 |
[22:39] | Right,and-and in order to fix those flats, | 对 而且为了补胎 |
[22:41] | you’d have to patch the inner tube,which may leave a print behind. | 你得给内胎贴小补丁 那样可能会留下指纹 |
[22:45] | Jo…I don’t care what everybody says around here,you’re good. | Jo…我不管这里的人怎么说 你很棒 |
[22:52] | Well,let’s see how good you are.Do your thing and get me a good print. | 让我们看看你有多棒 好好干 找出能用的指纹 |
[22:59] | Tell me about the guy on the bike. | 说说骑车的那个人 |
[23:01] | He is a bad driver. | 他是个糟糕的车手 |
[23:02] | So you don’t deny hitting him? | 你这是承认撞了他? |
[23:03] | Well,I was drinking a cup of coffee. | 我当时正在喝咖啡 |
[23:06] | I looked away for a second,and then,boom! | 低了一下头 “��” |
[23:08] | I heard shots. | 枪响了 |
[23:13] | I took off down 7th,and halfway down the block,ka-boom. | 我顺着第7街往南开 过了半个街区 然后”卡蹦” |
[23:19] | He got up,and ran off. | 他站起来 就开始跑 |
[23:22] | Did you get a good look at his face? | 看清他的长相了吗? |
[23:24] | I got a good look at my fender. | 我看清了我的挡泥板 |
[23:26] | And you had nothing to do with those shots that were fired? | 你是说 你和枪击没有关系? |
[23:29] | A dead judge is bad for business. | 死人法官对生意不利 |
[23:31] | A crooked judge is much better. | 腐败法官比较好一点 |
[23:34] | So you were just out there following the judge, | 你当时在现场 只是在跟踪他 |
[23:36] | trying to dig up dirt on him so your boss could blackmail him? | 追查他的把柄 好让你的老板勒索他? |
[23:39] | Blackmail him? | 勒索? |
[23:42] | I prefer “negotiate with him.” And let’s say,your friend the judge… | 我觉得定义为”谈判”更好 至于你们这位法官朋友… |
[23:46] | he might not be so squeaking clean as you think. | 他大概不是你们想象的那么”勤廉” |
[23:50] | “Squeaky.” “Squeaky clean.” | 清 清廉 |
[23:52] | What do you mean? | 你知道什么? |
[23:53] | Well,he makes salary of $175,000. | 他年薪17.5万 |
[23:56] | He has condo on Park Avenue,house in the Hamptons and Key West. | 在公园大道买了套房 在Hamptons和Key West还有别墅 |
[24:00] | He eats at Stradello’s Steakhouse four nights a week. | 每周4次去Stradello牛排餐厅 |
[24:04] | Has driver on call. | 有随时待命的专职司机 |
[24:05] | Two daughters at Ivy League university,and a wife who doesn’t work but loves to shop. | 2个女儿在常春藤盟校上学 老婆不工作专职扫货 |
[24:12] | So if we believe Danshov,he was out there trying to dig up dirt on Corsica, | 按Danshov的说法 他是在调查Corsica的把柄 |
[24:16] | to affect the outcome of the trial by blackmailing him. | 好在以后的审判时要挟他 |
[24:19] | Yep. And Danshov hinted there might be some dirt. | 对 Danshov暗示了一些腐败之事 |
[24:21] | If that’s true,it could help explain Corsica’s extravagant lifestyle. | 如果属实 那Corsica的奢侈生活就能讲通了 |
[24:25] | I’ll take a closer look at the judge’s finances. | 我去查一下法官的财务状况 |
[24:27] | This might not be about Markov at all. | 这案子可能确实与Markov无关 |
[24:29] | Take a look at all of his cases,too. | 查下他之前办过的案 |
[24:31] | He put a lot of people away for a very long time. | 他对不少人从重判罚 |
[24:33] | There could be an old grudge. | 这可能是旧仇 |
[24:35] | So I got a beautiful three-dimensional plastic print off the patch on the inner tube. | 我在内胎的一块补丁上 找到了枚清晰的指纹 |
[24:40] | And a hit in AFIS to go along with it. | 指纹在AFIS系统里查出了结果 |
[24:42] | Nicholas Albertson. | |
[24:43] | He’s 22 years old,he’s been in and out of jail for the last eight years. | 22岁 过去8年里多次坐牢 |
[24:47] | He’s got one felony assault,at age 15. | 15岁时 犯下袭击重罪 |
[24:49] | And since then,drug possession… | 从那以后 非法持毒… 主要是大麻 |
[24:51] | weed,mostly… discon,and resisting arrest. | 举止不当 还有拒捕 |
[24:54] | Not exactly the resume of a killer. | 怎么看都不像是做杀手的料 |
[24:56] | A print on a bike that might be stolen isn’t enough for a search warrant. | 在疑似被窃的自行车上发现了指纹 可能不足以申请搜查令 |
[24:59] | No active bench warrants.In fact,no arrests in the past year. | 目前没有法院拘票 去年他没有被捕 |
[25:02] | Parole says he’s been holding a steady job as a busboy delivery man at Stradello’s Steakhouse. | 假释官说他在Stradello牛排餐厅 安安稳稳地当服务生 |
[25:08] | Danshov told me that Corsica was a regular at that same place. | Danshov说Corsica是那的老顾客 |
[25:12] | That would give Albertson an opportunity to poison the judge. | 这样Albertson就有机会给法官下毒了 |
[25:15] | And when that didn’t work,he shot him… | 下毒没奏效 他就改用枪了 |
[25:17] | but why? | 可是为什么? |
[25:18] | Could be a connection to one of Albertson’s past convictions. | 可能与Albertson之前的判决有关 |
[25:21] | Otherwise… | 不然… |
[25:24] | why would he want the judge dead? | 他为什么要杀法官? |
[25:26] | Let’s go ask Nick Albertson. | 咱们去问问Nick Albertson |
[25:28] | All units to 34th Street and Grand. | 所有警员前往34街与广场大道路口 |
[25:30] | Flack,he’s coming your way! | Flack 他往你那边跑了 |
[25:34] | Hold it right there! | 站住! |
[25:40] | Down! | 趴下 |
[25:43] | Hey,Nick? | |
[25:44] | I know this may not be the best time, | 我知道现在问这个不太合适… |
[25:46] | but is the porterhouse as good here as everybody says it is? | 这饭馆真像大家说的那么棒吗? |
[25:58] | So,Nick…your bike was found lying in the street | Nick 你的自行车被扔在大街上 |
[26:00] | around the corner from where the judge was murdered, | 地点离案发现场不远 |
[26:02] | around the time the judge was murdered,by a guy on a bicycle who looks just like you. | 时间距案发之时也不远 骑自行车的凶手外貌也与你相似 |
[26:07] | Oh,you got me. | 被你们抓到了 |
[26:09] | I’m the guy who was riding his bike down 7th last night and got hit by a car. | 我昨晚骑车走第7街被车撞了 |
[26:14] | So tell me… | 告诉我 |
[26:16] | – what kind of time am I looking at? – You done? | – 会判多久? – 你说完了吗? |
[26:18] | Look,whatever you think I did,you got the wrong guy. | 不管你怎么想的 反正我没干坏事 |
[26:22] | Wrong guys don’t run. | 没干坏事那你跑什么? |
[26:23] | I don’t like cops. | 我和警察八字不合 |
[26:25] | They come through the door looking for me,I run. | 只要有警察上门找我 我就跑 |
[26:29] | I think you had a good reason to run. | 我觉得你跑是有原因的 |
[26:31] | You’re leaving out the part of your story where you killed the judge in front of that bakery last night. | 你隐瞒了昨晚在餐馆门前 枪凶法官这一段 |
[26:35] | You want to hear an amazing coincidence? | 想不想知道些惊人的巧合? |
[26:38] | This is crazy. | 太惊人了 |
[26:40] | Judge Corsica was a regular at the steakhouse you work at. | Corsica法官是牛排餐厅的常客 而你就在那工作 |
[26:45] | We got a lot of regular customers. | 我们的常客多了去了 |
[26:47] | But this one ate there a few weeks back,got sick,thought it was food poisoning. | 可是这位几周前在你们店吃出了病 怀疑是食物中毒 |
[26:51] | It turns out somebody spiked his drink with antifreeze. | 有人在他的饮料里加了防冻液 |
[26:55] | I don’t know nothing about that. | 我完全不知道 |
[26:57] | Why did you do it,Nick? | 你为什么要这么做 Nick? |
[26:59] | Why did you want the judge dead? | 你为什么想要法官死? |
[27:02] | Okay. I give up. | 好吧 我招 |
[27:07] | It was that cheap cologne. | 是因为不上档次的古龙水 |
[27:09] | That’s what did it… | 就是因为这个 |
[27:09] | I mean,I couldn’t take it anymore. | 我实在是受不了了 |
[27:10] | Every time,busing that guy’s table with that same horrible stench. | 每次去清理他坐的桌子 都能闻到那股怪味 |
[27:14] | You think this is a joke? | 你觉得我们是在开玩笑吗? |
[27:15] | I think this whole thing is a joke. | 我觉得整个事都很搞笑 |
[27:18] | So…you were out there last night. | 那就是说 昨晚你在场 |
[27:21] | But you didn’t do nothing. | 但你什么也没做 |
[27:23] | You didn’t shoot nobody,you didn’t see or hear anybody shoot anybody. | 你没有开枪打人 你也没有看到听到有人开枪打人 |
[27:27] | That’s your story? | 你是这个意思吧? |
[27:29] | That’s what you’re going with,Nick? | 你就准备这么说吗 Nick? |
[27:32] | That’s what I’m going with. | 我就准备这么说 |
[27:37] | Danshov was parked here. | Danshov停在这里 |
[27:39] | with a perfect line of sight to the crime scene…here. | 可以清晰地看到罪案现场– 这里 |
[27:42] | All the witnesses have the shooter coming this way, | 目击者都确认枪手从这边进入 |
[27:44] | firing the shots… | 开枪 |
[27:47] | and then heading down Majestic Alley. | 然后从Majestic巷跑了 |
[27:51] | But Albertson says he was coming in the opposite direction, | 可是Albertson说他是从另一个方向过来 |
[27:54] | turned south on 7th,and was struck when he jumped through two parked cars,right here. | 沿第7街向南骑 从停着的两车中间穿出时被撞 在这里 |
[28:00] | And the driver’s side of Danshov’s fender confirms that. | 车前挡泥板的左侧撞痕也证实这一说法 |
[28:07] | But if Albertson came down this alley,after shooting the judge, | 可如果Albertson刺杀法官后 从这条巷子出来 |
[28:11] | dumped out onto 7th,then… | 拐进第7街 然后… |
[28:13] | how’d he get hit on the driver’s side? | 那他怎么能撞上车的前左侧? |
[28:14] | But he didn’t. | 他没有 |
[28:15] | None of this makes sense. | 这说不通 |
[28:16] | Eight years ago,Judge Corsica was hearing Juvenile Court cases. | 8年前 Corsica法官分管少年庭案件 |
[28:20] | He sentenced Nick Albertson on that shoplifting charge when he was just 14. | Nick Albertson14岁时在商店行窃 案子就是他判的 |
[28:24] | A shoplifting arrest from that far back seems like a stretch for a motive. | 那么久远的商店行窃案 因为这个产生了杀人动机? |
[28:27] | It was listed on his rap sheet,it’s listed in our NYPD computer system… | 这案子在他的案底里有记录 纽约警局的电脑系统里也有记录 |
[28:31] | It is not listed in the Criminal Court computer system. | 但是刑事庭的电脑系统里没有记录 |
[28:34] | Someone erased it. | 有人给删掉了 |
[28:36] | I had to go down to the basement of the courthouse,and pull the original paper file. | 我去法庭地下室找到了卷宗原件 |
[28:44] | Kid stole a pack of gum from a bodega? | 这小子从贩酒店里偷了包口香糖? |
[28:47] | It was his first offense. | 这是他的初犯 |
[28:48] | Prosecutor recommends two weeks of community service. | 检方主张2周的社区服务 |
[28:52] | So why would Corsica sentence Nick to three months at Forest Brook Juvenile Camp? | 那Corsica为什么要判罚Nick 去Forest Brook少管所3个月? |
[28:56] | Nick Albertson was the lookout at the bodega. | Nick Albertson当时在贩酒店外望风 |
[29:00] | This…is Tommy Hill. | 这是Tommy Hill |
[29:03] | He was the co-defendant in the shoplifting case. | 他是商店行窃案的同犯 |
[29:06] | Like Nick,no prior arrest,his prosecutor recommended community service. | 和Nick一样 没有前科 检方也只要求社区服务 |
[29:11] | He got six months at Forest Brook. | 结果他在Forest Brook待了6个月 |
[29:14] | His case wasn’t in the court computer,either,was it? | 法庭的电脑里 也没有这个案子 对吧 |
[29:16] | You are catching on fast. | 悟性真高 |
[29:18] | There’s something so much bigger here at play,Mac, | 这幕后绝对有鬼 Mac |
[29:20] | than a couple of harsh sentences handed out,because in 2003, | 远不是几个重判那么简单 因为2003年 |
[29:23] | a couple of weeks before these kids were supposed to go to Forest Brook, | 就在这几个孩子 被关进Forest Brook之前 |
[29:27] | the place was in financial ruin. | 那里就要倒闭了 |
[29:28] | So this guy,James Nelson,swoops in and buys it on the cheap. | 于是这个家伙 James Nelson跳了出来 低价买下了这家少管所 |
[29:34] | Most of these camps are privately owned,for-profit operations. | 大多数少管所 都是私人所有的盈利性机构 |
[29:38] | The state pays a fee for every kid sent there. | 每送一个孩子进去 州政府就付一笔钱 |
[29:40] | Yes,a very generous fee. | 是的 数目不小 |
[29:42] | So for the two years after Nelson buys it, | Nelson买下少管所后的2年里 |
[29:44] | Judge Corsica sends twice as many kids to Forest Brook than any other Juvenile Court judge. | Corsica法官判令进Forest Brook的孩子 是其它法官判决人数的2倍 |
[29:50] | More kids,more money. | 关的孩子越多 钱越多 |
[29:53] | So your theory is,Corsica gets kickbacks to boost enrollment at Forest Brook on behalf of James Nelson. | 你推测Corsica法官吃了James Nelson 的回扣 所以不停地把小孩关到那里 |
[29:59] | There’s no record of any of these cases in the Criminal Court computer system. | 这类案件在法庭的电脑都找不到 |
[30:03] | Somebody was trying to cover their tracks. | 有人在掩盖这一切 |
[30:06] | An appointment to the Criminal Court would mean a thorough vetting of Corsica’s entire judicial career. | 去刑事庭查一次 可以搞清Corsica法官的所有判案资料 |
[30:12] | Nick Albertson should have never gone to a place like Forest Brook. | Nick Albertson本不该进少管所 |
[30:16] | And it turns out a lot of other kids suffered the same fate. | 有不少孩子都遭受了这种待遇 |
[30:19] | Gives him motive. | 于是他有动机了 |
[30:21] | But how would a kid like Nick get access to those records,and that kind of information? | 可是Nick这种小孩是怎么接触到案卷 掌握这些信息的? |
[30:28] | You rang? | 有进展了? |
[30:30] | Yes,I did. | 是的 |
[30:31] | I was able to extract a usable profile from the remnants of the sandwich… | 我从丢弃的三明治上找到有用的证据 |
[30:36] | it isn’t perfect,and some of the thresholds are questionable… | 不是很完美 有些门限值还有待确认… |
[30:38] | but I think we have our burglar. | 不过 窃贼是找到了 |
[30:42] | You didn’t just find our burglar,Sheldon,I think you just found our killer. | 你不光找到了窃贼 Sheldon 我觉得凶手也被你找到了 |
[31:11] | Don’t do anything stupid,all right? | 不要轻举妄动 |
[31:13] | Don’t move. Don’t move. | 不许动 不许动 |
[31:16] | – Got him? – Yeah,I got him. | – 抓住了吗? – 抓往了 |
[31:25] | What do we got? | 找到什么了? |
[31:29] | Bullet hole… | 弹孔 |
[31:31] | Bullet impact mark… | 子弹撞击痕记 |
[31:33] | Burglary starter kit… | 窃贼工具入门装 |
[31:37] | Gun… | 枪 |
[31:44] | Lindsay’s missing bullet. | Lindsay在找的子弹 |
[31:46] | And our murder weapon. | 还有凶器 |
[31:56] | Mr.Hill,you’ve been through the system before; you know how this works. | Hill先生 你以前进过局子 程序你应当明白 |
[31:59] | Save your breath,pal. | 不用费劲了 |
[32:01] | I did it. | 是我干的 |
[32:04] | I put a bullet in that son of a bitch,and I’d do it again in a heartbeat. | 我冲那个王八蛋开了一枪 绝不后悔 |
[32:08] | How did you know,Tommy?How’d you find out what the judge did to you and Nick? | 你是怎么知道的 Tommy? 你是怎么查到法官对你和Nick动了手脚? |
[32:12] | I got Tommy a job at the steakhouse a few weeks ago. | 几周前 我在牛排餐厅帮Tommy找了份工作 |
[32:16] | Busing tables,doing deliveries… | 清理桌子送外卖什么的 |
[32:20] | I was trying to help him. | 我想帮他 |
[32:21] | Right. | 好吧 |
[32:23] | It was his second night. | 那是他来上班的第二天晚上 |
[32:25] | The judge was a regular,and… | 那法官是常客 |
[32:28] | I’d bused his tables before,but this was the first time I saw Nelson. | 我以前为他服务过 但这是我第一次见到Nelson |
[32:32] | Nelson is the warden from Forest Brook. | Nelson是Forest Brook的监狱长 |
[32:34] | And they were together at the same table. | 他们同桌用餐 |
[32:36] | You got something on your mind,son? | 想什么呢 小子? |
[32:39] | No,sir. I just… | 不 先生 我只是… |
[32:41] | thought you looked like someone. | 觉得你像一个人 |
[32:43] | I look like someone what? | 像什么人? |
[32:45] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[32:46] | It was my mistake. | 我很抱歉 |
[32:47] | Well,then,wipe that stupid look off your face, | 把你那傻样收起来 |
[32:50] | and go tell the waitress this gentleman needs another Manhattan. | 告诉服务员 这位先生 要再来一杯Manhattan鸡尾酒 |
[32:55] | Yes,sir. | 是的 先生 |
[32:57] | Nick came into the kitchen and told me,so I went to see for myself. | Nick进厨房告诉了我 于是我自己出去看了下 |
[33:02] | You know who that little piece of garbage is,now. | 你认识那小垃圾 |
[33:04] | Come on,think. | 得了 好好想想 |
[33:06] | How the hell would I know the busboy? | 我怎么可能认识那小工? |
[33:08] | He helped you pay for that boat you have sitting at the marina. | 你停在码头的那艘船 可是靠他才买下的 |
[33:13] | Well,that narrows it down to a couple of thousand kids. | 这可在上千孩子中缩小了范围 |
[33:16] | Nick Albertson.Real pretty mother. | Nick Albertson 他妈妈可真漂亮 |
[33:19] | She hired the attorney that was snooping around his case when we first started out,remember? | 我们第一次下手时 她雇了名律师来查这案子 记得不? |
[33:24] | I mean,she almost blew up the whole thing. | 我是说 她差点搞砸了一切 |
[33:27] | Oh,yeah. How the hell could I forget that? | 是啊 我怎么能忘了呢? |
[33:32] | It cost us 1,500 bucks to get that ambulance chaser to go away. | 我花了1500大洋才搞定了那个律师 |
[33:36] | That was money well spent. | 这钱花得值 |
[33:38] | Made us much more careful who we do our business with. | 让我们以后做生意更加小心了 |
[33:41] | We always knew something was up. | 我们一直觉得事情有问题 |
[33:42] | But once Tommy heard those guys talking, | 但当Tommy听到他俩的对话时 |
[33:45] | it didn’t take a genius to figure out what they were doing at Forest Brook. | 傻子都知道他们在Forest Brook 干了什么勾当 |
[33:48] | So you and Tommy went to get a little payback. | 于是你和Tommy想要拿回点补偿 |
[33:51] | I couldn’t let it go. | 我不能就这么算了 |
[33:53] | Nick wanted to go to the cops.I laughed at him.I told him it was crazy. | Nick想报警 我嘲笑了他 告诉他这太疯狂了 |
[33:56] | I mean,who are the cops gonna believe? | 你觉得警察会相信谁呢? |
[33:58] | Couple guys like us… | 像我们这样的人… |
[34:00] | or a judge? | 还是法官? |
[34:01] | So you poured antifreeze into his drink? | 于是你在他的饮品里加了防冻剂? |
[34:03] | I didn’t even know what the hell I was doing. | 我甚至不知道我在做什么 |
[34:05] | I just heard it could kill him if he drank it. | 只是听说喝了能死人 |
[34:09] | Then when that failed,you decided to shoot him. | 结果失败了 你决定开枪杀死他 |
[34:12] | Nick… he tried to talk me out of it. | Nick… 他劝我不要这样 |
[34:15] | He really did. | 他真劝我了 |
[34:17] | Even came to my place to try to stop me. | 甚至来我家想阻止我 |
[34:19] | You cannot do this! | 你不能这么做! |
[34:21] | Let go of me,Nick. | 放手 Nick |
[34:22] | Come on,man,this is my chance. | 拜托 伙计 这是我的机会 |
[34:24] | That son of a bitch is gonna be out there like a sitting duck. | 那个杂种会出现在那儿 容易下手 |
[34:26] | Then let it go,Tommy,okay? | 放手吧 Tommy 好吗? |
[34:27] | He’s gonna have a whole bunch of protection,and you’re just gonna get yourself killed. | 他会有一票人保护 你会害死你自己的 |
[34:30] | Tommy,you do not have to do this. | Tommy 你不必这么做 |
[34:32] | I said let go! | 我说放手! |
[34:35] | I tried to get there. Okay?I tried to stop him. | 我去了现场想要阻止他 |
[34:40] | I was coming down 45th… | 到了45大街… |
[34:43] | …and I saw the flashes and I heard the shots. | …看到了火光 听到了枪声 |
[34:49] | I saw him go down the alley,and I went down 7th to try to catch up with him. | 我看见他拐进了小巷 我上了第7街想要赶上他 |
[34:56] | You know what happens to good kids in a place like Forest Brook? | 你知道一个好孩子 在Forest Brook会遭遇什么吗? |
[35:02] | They turn bad real fast,or they get eaten alive. | 很快变坏 要不就被生吞活剥 |
[35:07] | When the judge remanded me to Forest Brook, | 当法官判我去Forest Brook时 |
[35:11] | I looked around the courtroom to see if there was another Nick Albertson. | 我环视法庭 看是否还有其他 同Nick Albertson一样的 |
[35:15] | I was waiting for someone to stand up and say there’d been some mistake. | 我在等有人站起来 说有问题搞错了 |
[35:18] | But… nobody did. So,I went away… | 但是… 没有人 于是我去了… |
[35:24] | three months. | 3个月 |
[35:26] | And I get in a fight over my sneakers,and I mess a kid up,and they call it assault. | 因为运动鞋和人打架 伤了一个孩子 他们说这是人身侵犯 |
[35:31] | I got 12 more months. | 又多待了12个月 |
[35:38] | I had a good life. | 我本来有美好的人生 |
[35:41] | I just made the JV baseball team. | 刚进了JV棒球队 |
[35:44] | I was gonna be the starting shortstop. | 将要成为首发游击手 |
[35:46] | I had a new glove sitting on my dresser. | 衣柜里有新棒球手套 |
[35:50] | And all that… | 所有的一切… |
[35:53] | was taken away from me. | 就这么被夺走了 |
[35:55] | It’s too late for me!I’m too,I’m too far gone! | 对我来说太迟了! 我已经回不去了! |
[35:57] | But that man stole my life away from me. | 但是那个人毁了我的人生 |
[36:00] | I think it’s only fair that I took his! | 我也要夺走他的人生 这样才公平! |
[36:03] | You don’t get to make that choice. | 你不用做出这样的选择 |
[36:04] | There’s a system of justice. | 我们有司法系统 |
[36:09] | What’s gonna happen to that bastard Nelson? | 那个狗杂种Nelson会怎样? |
[36:12] | ‘Cause I would’ve got him too. | 我真希望也能让他付出代价 |
[36:18] | The police commissioner is expected to step to the podium at any moment. | 期待警察局长出来说明 |
[36:22] | Sources within the NYPD are reporting two men | 据纽约警局内部消息 |
[36:25] | have been arrested in connection with the shooting death of Judge Vincent Corsica. | 因与枪杀Vincent Corsica法官有关 2名男子被捕 |
[36:29] | The suspects have been identified as Brooklyn residents Nicholas Albertson | 嫌犯被确认为布鲁克林居民 |
[36:33] | and Thomas Hill,both 22 years old. | Nicholas Albertson和Thomas Hill 均为22岁 |
[36:37] | James Nelson! NYPD!Open up! | James Nelson! 纽约警局! 开门! |
[36:40] | …of Russian organized crime figure Victor Markov | …俄罗斯有组织犯罪集团成员Victor Markov |
[36:43] | and may date back to Mr. Corsica’s days as a Juvenile Court judge. | 可能追溯至Corsica先生 任职少年庭法官期间 |
[36:47] | One of the witnesses interviewed at the sc… | 其中一名证人… |
[36:52] | Mr. Nelson,it’s the police. | Nelson先生 我们是警察 |
[36:53] | Open the door. | 开门 |
[36:57] | Go! | 快! |
[37:24] | What’s up? | 怎么了? |
[37:25] | Hey,I need your help,Don. | 嘿 要你帮忙 Don |
[37:26] | I need to talk to Ali Rand again. | 我想再和Ali Rand谈谈 |
[37:28] | I have some concerns about the hearing tomorrow. | 我有点担心明天的审讯 |
[37:31] | What kind of concerns? | 担心什么? |
[37:32] | Like,character stuff,because of the escort thing? | 人品方面的 因为她是三陪女? |
[37:34] | No,science stuff. | 不 是科学方面的 |
[37:36] | Her tox report came back,and she had GHB in her system. | 她的毒物报告出来了 体内含有GHB |
[37:39] | The date rape drug. | 约会迷奸药 |
[37:40] | That’s what this guy does,right? | 是这家伙下的 对吗? |
[37:41] | Right,but… | 是的 但是… |
[37:43] | the levels of GHB in her blood are not consistent with the timeline that she told me. | 她血液里GHB的浓度和 她告诉我的的时间不符 |
[37:47] | So,what,you’re saying you think it might be a problem | 怎么 你是说她可能 |
[37:49] | that she doesn’t remember what time she got raped? | 记错了被强奸的时间? |
[37:52] | She was drugged. | 她被下了药 |
[37:53] | And beat up pretty bad. | 还被严重殴打 |
[37:55] | I’m saying I need to talk to her again. | 我是说我想和她再谈谈 |
[38:02] | Why are we doing this again? | 我们为什么又要来一次? |
[38:04] | I already told you everything that happened. | 我已经告诉了你发生的一切 |
[38:08] | Is something wrong? | 有什么问题吗? |
[38:11] | You don’t believe me,do you? | 你不相信我 是吗? |
[38:13] | I knew this was gonna happen.I’m so stupid. | 我就知道 我真是太傻了 |
[38:15] | Calm down,Ali.I believe you,okay? | 冷静 Ali 我相信你 好嘛 |
[38:18] | I just have a few questions I need to ask you to clear something up before the hearing tomorrow,okay? | 只是想在审讯前再弄清几个问题 好吗? |
[38:23] | Of course.I’m sorry. | 当然 对不起 |
[38:24] | It’s really important that you tell us the truth. | 你得和我们说实话 这非常重要 |
[38:27] | You can’t leave out even the smallest detail.Do you understand? | 不能遗漏任何微小细节 明白不? |
[38:31] | Do you use drugs,prescription or otherwise? | 你有服用毒品 处方药或别的什么吗? |
[38:34] | Uh,I-I drink mostly,I smoke weed every now and then,but that’s it. | 呃 我经常喝酒 时不时抽抽大麻 就这样 |
[38:39] | And have you ever tried a drug called GHB? | 你有没有试过一种叫GHB的药? |
[38:42] | Isn’t that what John Curtis put in my drink? | 这不是John Curtis在我酒里下的吗? |
[38:45] | Yes,but I mean other than that. | 是的 但我是说除此之外呢 |
[38:47] | No. Never. | 不 从没用过 |
[38:49] | And did you have anything at all to eat or drink between the time you woke up | 你从案发醒来后到去警局报案之间 |
[38:53] | from the attack and the time you came into the precinct to report it? | 有没有吃过或者喝过什么? |
[38:56] | No. I had a bottle of water from a newsstand. | 没有 只在报摊买过一瓶水 |
[38:59] | You’re sure about what time you started feeling drugged at the bar? | 你确定你在酒吧被下药的时间吗? |
[39:02] | Yes. I’m positive. | 是的 非常确定 |
[39:05] | I know what time I was there. | 我知道是什么时间 |
[39:08] | Okay. Thank you,Ali. | 好的 谢谢你 Ali |
[39:10] | That’s it?You don’t have to ask me anything else? | 就这样? 没别的要问? |
[39:14] | Is everything okay? | 出了什么问题吗? |
[39:16] | Everything’s fine. | 一切都好 |
[39:18] | You take care of yourself,okay? | 自己多保重 好吗? |
[39:19] | I’ll see you at the hearing tomorrow. | 明天审讯会上见 |
[39:29] | Are you sure? | 你确定? |
[39:32] | I’ll see you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[39:38] | Think she’s lying about the drugs? | 你觉得她在药物方面撒谎了? |
[39:39] | It’s not what I think,it’s what the science says. | 不是我觉得 而是科学结果这么说 |
[39:42] | What are you going to do about the hearing tomorrow? | 明天听证会怎么办? |
[39:44] | I’m gonna tell the truth. | 我会说实话 |
[39:46] | Based on what she just told us,the levels of GHB in her blood… | 基于她所提供的信息 她血液内的GHB浓度… |
[39:49] | they’re not improbable. | 是不可能的 |
[39:51] | They’re impossible. | 是不会发生的 |
[39:59] | So,based on the cognitive state of the victim before, | 基于受害人声称被袭之前 期间 及之后的认知状态 |
[40:02] | during and after the alleged attack,what quantity of GHB would you estimate she ingested? | 你估计她摄入了多少GHB? |
[40:09] | Well,it’s not exact,but I would say approximately 100 milligrams. | 不是特别精确 大约100毫克 |
[40:14] | Your reports indicate you collected blood samples from Miss R | 报告里指出在Rand小姐声称 被告给她下药的10小时后 |
[40:17] | and ten hours after she alleges the defendant drugged her. | 你提取了她的血样 |
[40:20] | That’s correct. | 没错 |
[40:21] | And what levels of GHB do your reports indicate were present in her system at that time? | 报告里说明那时她体内GHB的浓度多少? |
[40:28] | Two milligrams per kilogram. | 每千克2毫克 |
[40:30] | Am I correct when I say that a 100 milligram dose of GHB is eliminated from the blood | 100毫克的GHB能在4-6小时内 被排出血液 |
[40:35] | within about four to six hours? | 这个说法对吗? |
[40:39] | Yes. | 是的 |
[40:40] | Am I also correct to say that half the amount of GHB is eliminated from the blood every 30 minutes? | 也就说每半小时血液能排出 原先一半剂量的GHB 对吗? |
[40:47] | The half-life of GHB is generally 30 minutes. | GHB的半减期一般是半小时 |
[40:51] | Then,based on that math,what amount of GHB would Miss Rand have ingested for | 据此计算 若在声称案发后10小时 |
[40:58] | a two-milligrams- per-kilogram concentration to remain in | 体内GHB浓度为每千克2毫克 |
[41:01] | her system ten hours after the alleged incident? | 那么Rand小姐摄入了多少剂量? |
[41:06] | 1,000 milligrams. | 1千毫克 |
[41:08] | 1,000 milligrams. | 1千毫克 |
[41:10] | That’s ten times the dosage you described. | 那是你所描述剂量的10倍 |
[41:13] | Please tell the court the expected dose-related effect on a person | 请告诉法庭如果一个人摄入1千毫克GHB |
[41:17] | who’s ingested 1,000 milligrams of GHB. | 会有什么结果 |
[41:27] | – Death. – Death? | – 死亡 – 死亡? |
[41:31] | So either your test is wrong,your report is wrong, | 所以要么是你的检测出错了 报告也错了 |
[41:35] | or Miss Rand is wrong and is lying about when she was drugged, | 要么是Rand小姐错了 就被下药的时间撒谎了 |
[41:38] | or even if she was drugged because,as we can all see, | 即使她被下药了 但是大家都能看到 |
[41:41] | she is most certainly still alive. | 她显然还活得好好的 |
[41:49] | Your Honor. | 法官大人 问完了 |
[41:55] | Thank you,Detective Messer. | 谢谢 Messer警探 |
[42:10] | Mr. Curtis,please stand. | Curtis先生 请起立 |
[42:15] | The purpose of this preliminary hearing today was to determine | 今日听证会目的是决定 |
[42:19] | if there is probable cause for the State to continue with the case pending against you. | 州法庭是否有足够理由继续审理 你的案件 |
[42:25] | And based on the evidence we’ve heard from the witnesses here this morning, | 基于今早证人所举证据 |
[42:29] | it is my opinion that there is more than sufficient evidence to merit those charges. | 我认为已足够受理起诉 |
[42:34] | The defense request for a dismissal of all charges is denied. | 被告驳回起诉的请求被否决 |
[42:40] | Unfortunately,some of the testimony we’ve heard here this morning is cause for concern, | 但由于今早所举的一些证据尚有疑问 |
[42:46] | and raises grave questions as to the credibility of the victim. | 会对受害人的可信度造成极大怀疑 |
[42:50] | I find these discrepancies troubling enough | 因不符之处确有疑问 |
[42:53] | that I have been moved to grant defense counsel’s request for a reduced bail | 我批准辩方律师的请求 |
[42:58] | from $500,000 down to the sum of $25,000. | 将保释金从50万美元降至2万5 |
[43:05] | This court is adjourned. | 现在休庭 |
[43:07] | We’ll see everyone back here on the eighth of January. | 1月8日再行开庭 |