时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:19] | Awesome. | 太棒了 |
[00:20] | You know where the fridge is. | 冰箱你自己找得到吧 |
[00:28] | fmds r at libs. get hr grl! | 大家都在Lib家 你快点过来吧! |
[00:51] | off the hook!!!344 old roslyn st | 派对酷毙了!!! 老Roslyn街344号 |
[00:58] | its blowin up!! | 嗨到爆!! |
[01:00] | hot guys!come over! | 好多型男!快点过来! |
[01:04] | omg slueys everywhere!!! | 天哪 到处都是美女!!! |
[02:34] | Flack,what are we looking at? | Flack 这是什么情况? |
[02:36] | A parent’s worst nightmare. | 父母最惊悚的恶梦 |
[02:38] | Victim throws a party while Mom and Dad are out of town. | 死者趁父母不在的时候办了个派对 |
[02:41] | Someone spills their drink on the new carpet. | 有人不小心把酒洒新地毯上了 |
[02:44] | How many people were up there? | 有多少人站在阳台上? |
[02:46] | Not sure yet. Witnesse” accounts conflict. | 还不知道 众说纷纭的 |
[02:48] | – Only one death? – So far. | – 只有1人死亡? – 目前为止 |
[02:50] | Name’s Libby Drake. She’s 16 years old. | 死者名叫Libby Drake 16岁 |
[02:53] | Bunch of other kids were taken to the hospital in pretty bad shape. | 不少孩子被送进医院 伤的都不轻 |
[02:56] | Flack,how does this happen? | Flack 怎么会搞成这样? |
[02:57] | Starts out as a group of high school juniors getting a buzz on. | 先是一群高二学生开始疯狂派对 |
[03:00] | The party goes viral. | 消息像病毒一样扩散 |
[03:02] | Jumps to 700 in under two hours. | 不到2小时就聚集了700个孩子 |
[03:05] | Welcome to the end of the world as we know it. | 世界末日就这样降临了 |
[03:46] | CSI:NY Season 08Episode 07 | |
[04:06] | Petechial hemorrhage in the conjunctivae. | 结膜充血 |
[04:09] | Looks like she asphyxiated. | 看起来是窒息死亡 |
[04:10] | The weight restricted expansion of her chest, | 压在身上的重物阻碍了胸部的扩张 |
[04:13] | and by the time anyone was able to get to her,she probably couldn’t breathe. | 搜救人员找到她前 她多半无法呼吸 |
[04:16] | Witness say there were more than 50 people on that balcony. | 目击者说阳台上聚集了50多人 |
[04:20] | That weight,plus a marble table. | 这样的重量 加上一张大理石桌子 |
[04:22] | 50 kids jumping up and down. | 50个孩子上蹿下跳 |
[04:23] | Whoever the morons were decided to add a table should have known that was a bad idea. | 不管哪个傻子把大理石桌子搬过去 都该意识到不是什么好主意 |
[05:12] | I checked all the functional components with a scanning electron microscope, | 我用扫描电镜检查过所有的结构部件 |
[05:16] | and there were no signs of any defects or corrosion. | 没有任何瑕疵和腐蚀的痕迹 |
[05:19] | Well,if the building materials are sound,it comes down to too much weight. | 如果建筑材料都没问题 那就完全是重量所致了 |
[05:23] | We’re gonna have to do a stress analysis. | 我们得做一个承重分析了 |
[05:25] | Yeah,which means,we need an estimate of the live load on the balcony. | 就是说我们得估计下阳台的活荷载 |
[05:29] | Now,I already weighed the furniture and the planters. | 我已经称过家具和花盆了 |
[05:32] | They were 330 pounds. | 一共是330磅(约合150公斤) |
[05:34] | Okay,about how many kids were out there? | 上面孩子的体重呢? |
[05:36] | We know now there were 60. | 现在知道有60人 |
[05:38] | Okay. 60. | 好的 60人 |
[05:39] | Using national average weights of 20-year-olds,assume half guys,half girls… | 用20岁人群的平均体重计算 假设男女各一半… |
[05:44] | Well,Hawkes,what party you ever been to where the male/female ratio was fifty-fifty? | 拜托 Hawkes 有哪个派对男女比例各半? |
[05:48] | Okay,okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[05:49] | So,35 times 170,plus 25 times 130 gives us 9,200 pounds. | 35乘以170磅 加上25乘以130磅 一共是9200磅(4.17吨) |
[05:56] | Plus your 330 for furniture. That puts us at 9,530. | 加上330磅家具 一共9530磅(4.3吨) |
[06:02] | Okay,plus,the 800 pounds for the marble table. | 还有800磅的大理石桌子 |
[06:07] | 10,330 pounds. | 10330磅(4.68吨) |
[06:12] | So let’s see how much weight one of these holds. | 看看这些材料能承载多少重量 |
[06:14] | All right. | 好了 |
[06:37] | Okay,offsetting for length,the joists failed at 50 pounds per square foot. | 好了 考虑到长度的因素 龙骨可以承受每平方英寸50磅 |
[06:41] | Which translates to a total weight of… 9,600 pounds. | 总承重就是…9600磅(4.35吨) |
[06:47] | So with 60 people on that balcony,it still would have managed to hold. | 那么阳台可以承受60人的重量 |
[06:50] | Right,until the marble table got out there. | 没错 直到搬来了大理石桌子 |
[06:57] | So,given these numbers,whoever brought that marble table onto the balcony could be guilty of manslaughter. | 根据这些数据 把大理石桌搬上阳台的人 有非预谋谋杀的嫌疑 |
[07:06] | It sounded like… like an earthquake. It was insane. | 听着就像…就像是地震 太恐怖了 |
[07:09] | You could hear this… this… this cracking noise, | 你都可以听到…听到…阳台断裂的声音 |
[07:13] | and then,you could hear it just give way,and I was just praying that Libby wasn’t on the balcony. | 然后就听到阳台崩塌了 我只能祈祷Libby不在阳台上 |
[07:18] | I know how hard this is,losing your girlfriend,but you can help best by telling me everything you know. | 知道你很难过 女朋友没了 但我要你把所知的一切都告诉我 |
[07:25] | There’s nothing that I haven’t already told you. | 我知道的都已经告诉你了 |
[07:27] | Listen to me,Jake. This goes beyond an accident. | 听着 Jake 这不是个意外事件那么简单 |
[07:34] | Sit tight. | 等我一会儿 |
[07:37] | Either nobody saw anything, | 要不就是大家什么都没看到 |
[07:38] | or nobody wants to give up the jackasses who brought 800 pounds of marble out onto the balcony. | 要不就是没人愿意说出到底是谁 把800磅重的大理石桌搬去阳台 |
[07:43] | Ah,well,bunch of these kids are going to the hospital. | 不少孩子得去医院 |
[07:45] | Broken bones and a few injuries might be a quick cure for a fuzzy memory. | 骨折 外伤什么的 希望冷静之后 会愿意说出事情经过 |
[07:49] | If not,I’m hoping this will tell us what they won’t. | 不然的话 我们就要指望这个了 |
[08:01] | His name’s Stephen. | 他叫Stephen |
[08:04] | Were you,uh,up on the balcony? | 你当时也在阳台上? |
[08:09] | You gonna be okay? | 你伤得不重吧? |
[08:11] | They think it’s only a bad sprain. | 医生说只是严重的扭伤 |
[08:13] | I just hope it’s okay for the marathon this weekend. | 我只希望还能参加周末的马拉松 |
[08:19] | I guess that sounds selfish. | 听上去很自私吧 |
[08:21] | Did you see Stephen out there on the balcony? | 你在阳台上时看到Stephen吗? |
[08:23] | I think so. | 有吧 |
[08:25] | I can’t really be sure. | 我不是很确定 |
[08:30] | Could you… could you hold on one second? | 你能…等一下吗? |
[08:47] | What does that mean? | 这是什么意思? |
[08:49] | You see who else carried that table out onto the balcony? | 你看到还有谁把桌子搬到阳台上吗? |
[08:52] | No. | 没有 |
[08:54] | Is Stephen in trouble? | Stephen有麻烦了? |
[08:56] | Yeah,in more ways than one. | 嗯 麻烦大了 |
[09:14] | Excuse me,miss. | 不好意思 小姐 |
[09:24] | Has anyone helped you yet? | 有人接待你了吗? |
[09:27] | My name is Don Flack. I’m a detective. | 我叫Don Flack 是警探 |
[09:31] | Why don’t you come inside with me? I can help you out. | 你跟我到里面吧 我会帮你的 |
[09:36] | Just try to relax,okay? | 试着放松 好吗? |
[09:42] | You want to tell me what happened? | 你愿意告诉我发生了什么吗? |
[09:46] | I was,um… I was… | 我…我被… |
[09:52] | Listen,would it be more comfortable for you to speak with a female detective? | 你是不是更愿意和女性警探谈谈? |
[09:56] | If so,it’s not a problem. I can get one. | 如果是的话 我去找女同事过来 |
[09:58] | No,uh,I’m okay. Thank you. | 不 不用了 没关系的 |
[10:04] | I was raped. | 我被强暴了 |
[10:07] | Did you know the guy? | 你认识那人吗? |
[10:09] | No. No,not really. | 不 不算认识 |
[10:11] | I mean… I was so stupid. | 我…我真够笨的 |
[10:15] | I shouldn’t have gone with him. I-I didn’t… | 我就不应该和他走的 我… |
[10:19] | I was so stupid. | 我蠢到家了 |
[10:20] | Hey,don’t go there. This was not your fault,okay? | 别这么想 这不是你的错 好吗? |
[10:25] | Okay? | 好吗? |
[10:29] | When did it happen? | 什么时候的事情? |
[10:34] | Last night. | 昨晚 |
[10:39] | I must have passed out,I guess. | 我肯定是晕过去了 应该是吧 |
[10:43] | I woke up a couple hours ago. | 我几个小时之前才醒过来的 |
[10:47] | I didn’t wash or anything,’cause I… I know you’re not supposed to. | 我没有清理过 因为我… 我知道最好不要清理 |
[10:51] | Good. That’s good. That’s really smart. | 好的 很好 这样做很明智 |
[10:56] | Where did it happen? | 这是在哪里发生的? |
[10:57] | The Logan Hotel on 56th. | 56街的洛根酒店 |
[11:02] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字? |
[11:03] | Ali. Ali Rand. | |
[11:08] | Okay,Ali… we’re gonna get you off to the hospital and have somebody look at you,all right? | 好了 Ali…我现在找人送你去医院 给你做检查 好吗? |
[11:15] | But before we do that,is there anything you can tell me about the guy who did this to you? | 不过送你过去前 能描述下行凶者吗? |
[11:21] | What he looked like,what he was wearing. | 他长什么样 穿什么衣服 |
[11:27] | I can do better than that. | 我知道的不仅这些而已 |
[11:30] | I know his name. | 我知道他的名字 |
[11:40] | You wanted to see me? | 你找我? |
[11:41] | Yeah. Have a seat. | 对 坐下吧 |
[11:42] | I’m good. What’s up? | 站着就好 怎么了? |
[11:45] | John Curtis raped another woman. | John Curtis又强暴了一个女人 |
[11:53] | – Jo,there’s still a lot we don’t know. – Okay,I have to go down there. | – Jo 情况还不是很清楚 – 我必须过去 |
[11:56] | – I have to go to DC and talk to the detectives who are investigating. – Jo. | – 我要去华盛顿找调查此案的警探 |
[11:59] | Do we know which lab is processing? | 哪个实验室接的案子? |
[12:01] | We are. | 我们 |
[12:03] | He’s in New York. | 他来纽约了 |
[12:05] | Has been for a few months. | 已经几个月了 |
[12:07] | The victim walked into Flack’s precinct. | 受害者到Flack的辖区报的案 |
[12:09] | He took the report,and then he recognized Curtis as your old DC rape case. | 他接的案子 发现就是华盛顿那桩强奸旧案的Curtis |
[12:14] | Who is she? The victim. | 受害者是谁? |
[12:22] | Her name is Ali Rand. | 她叫Ali Rand |
[12:26] | I feel sick. | 真让我恶心 |
[12:28] | Oh,I knew this day would come,I just… | 我就知道会有这一天 我… |
[12:33] | I pulled Lindsay off the Drake case. | 我让Lindsay放一放Drake的案子 |
[12:36] | She’ll be handling the rape kit. | 来负责性侵犯测试 |
[12:40] | That’s good. | 很好 |
[12:43] | We’re gonna get him,Jo. | 我们会抓到他的 Jo |
[12:53] | – You on the way to the hospital? – Yeah. | – 你要去医院? – 是的 |
[12:56] | Okay,listen,here’s the deal. | 听着 是这样 |
[12:58] | This guy is really careful,so make sure you get everything you can. | 这个男人很小心 一定要彻底检查 |
[13:01] | Even though she I.D.’d him doesn’t mean we don’t need forensics. | 虽然她能指认他 但我们还是需要证据 |
[13:03] | Got it. | 明白 |
[13:04] | Okay,he drugs his victims,GHB usually. | 他会用药迷倒她 通常是GHB(伽马羟丁酸) |
[13:07] | If the hospital hasn’t already,you should take blood. | 如果医院没抽血 你就要抽 |
[13:09] | He also takes his victims’ hands,ties them behind their backs | 他还会把受害者的手反绑在背后 |
[13:12] | so they can’t scratch him and get his DNA underneath their fingernails. | 这样她就挠不到他 不会在指甲缝留下DNA |
[13:15] | Jo,I got it. | Jo 我明白了 |
[13:17] | It’s all good,okay? | 没问题 好吗? |
[13:19] | If he left anything behind,I will find it. | 如果他留下痕迹 我一定找到 |
[13:22] | Of course you will. | 你当然会 |
[13:25] | Look… I remember you telling me how in DC your colleague made a mistake | 我记得你说过在华盛顿时 你的同事 |
[13:30] | in the first round of DNA testing and then destroyed the documentation. | 在第一轮DNA测试中犯了错误 毁掉了证据文档 |
[13:34] | You know,the last case I worked on at the Bureau was the rape of a young woman,very high profile. | 我在调查局办的最后一个案子 就是年轻女子被强奸 备受关注 |
[13:39] | Senator Matthews’ daughter. | Matthews参议员的女儿 |
[13:40] | We had that suspect dead to rights,but we mishandled the DNA. | 罪犯本都板上钉钉了 但我们DNA处理失误 |
[13:44] | We knew he did it beyond the shadow of a doubt,but he was acquitted. | 我们万分确定是他干的 但却让他无罪释放 |
[13:48] | You don’t have to worry. | 别担心 |
[13:49] | I’m not gonna screw this up. I know how important this is to you. | 我不会搞砸的 我知道这对你多重要 |
[13:52] | Okay,this case eats away at me. | 这个案子一直折磨着我 |
[13:54] | That must’ve been so hard turning that information over to the defense when you knew that John Curtis was your guy. | 知道John Curtis就是罪犯 却必须把信息告知辩方 一定很难受 |
[14:00] | Oh,I would feel as responsible as you do for him still being out there. | 他还逍遥法外 我觉得跟你一样负有责任 |
[14:04] | Responsible? | 责任? |
[14:07] | Excuse me,you think I’m responsible? | 对不起 你觉得是我的责任? |
[14:10] | No,I’m not saying that you’ responsible,I’m just saying… | 不 我不是说是你的责任 我是说… |
[14:13] | John Curtis isn’t free because of a choice I made. | John Curtis获释不是因为我的抉择 |
[14:16] | He’s free because of a choice my colleague,Frank Waters,made when he destroyed that document. | 而是因为我的同事Frank Waters 的抉择而毁掉了文档 |
[14:20] | Jo,I don’t mean to suggest… | Jo 我不是说… |
[14:21] | I did the only thing I could have done in that situation,which was follow the law. | 我只能在那时做我唯一能做的 遵守法律 |
[14:27] | Turning over a destroyed document is not a choice,Lindsay,it’s my job. | 交出被毁的文档不是我的抉择 而是我的职责 |
[14:32] | And I would hope that you,as a forensic scientist who testifies under oath,would do the same thing. | 我希望你作为一个曾宣过誓的鉴证专家 也会做同样的事 |
[14:43] | I examined Libby’s legs for certain characteristic fractures I would expect from a fall that would cause death, | 我检查了Libby的双腿 希望找到从致命高度坠落的骨折特征 |
[14:49] | and was surprised by my findings. | 但我的发现让人吃惊 |
[14:51] | If she dropped the full height of the balcony without any structure supporting or breaking her fall, | 如果她从阳台高度坠落的过程中 没有受到支撑或阻碍的话 |
[14:57] | the tibias in her legs should have come through the soles of her feet. | 她的胫骨应该戳穿她的脚掌 |
[15:02] | Consistent with a conscious victim struggling to right themselves before hitting the ground. | 是有意识的坠落者挣扎着 调整坠落角度的结果 |
[15:07] | The other indicator that’s missing is demonstrated here at the base of her skull. | 在她的颅骨基部还缺失了另一现象 |
[15:12] | In previous cases,when the victim suffered a fatal fall from substantial height, | 以往案件中 受害者从致命高度落下 |
[15:17] | I routinely found a concentric fracture around the foramen magnum. | 在枕骨大孔都会有同心圆状骨裂 |
[15:21] | Where the spinal column had been driven through by force. | 因为脊椎受力上突 |
[15:26] | Libby’s skull is pristine. | Libby的颅骨却是完好的 |
[15:29] | Now,given these findings,I took a closer look at other areas of her body and noticed… | 基于这些发现 我进一步检查了身体其余部分 发现… |
[15:37] | Her hyoid bone was broken. | 她的舌骨断裂 |
[15:39] | Suggesting strangulation. | 这意味这勒杀 |
[15:43] | The balcony collapse didn’t cause Libby’s death… | 从阳台坠落并非Libby的死因 |
[15:47] | it helped cover it up. | 反而掩盖了死因 |
[16:02] | Okay,wait,you’re s-saying that she was already dead before the balcony fell? | 等等 你是说阳台坠落前她就死了? |
[16:08] | I don’t get it. | 我不明白 |
[16:09] | I mean,she was down there in that rubble with everybody else. | 她跟其他人一样倒在瓦砾堆呀 |
[16:12] | Tell us about those cuts and scrapes on your hands. | 说说你手上的割伤和刮伤 |
[16:14] | I already told you. | 我已经说过了 |
[16:16] | Okay,when I heard the crash,I ran out to try and help people. | 我听到巨响时 就跑出去救人了 |
[16:21] | I cut my hands on the… wood and spikes. | 伤口是木头和尖刺弄的 |
[16:25] | So if we were to ask all of your friends if you and Libby had any kind of disagreement at the party, | 如果我们询问你朋友 你在聚会上是否跟Libby发生争执 |
[16:29] | – they’d all say no? – Yes. | – 他们都会说没有喽? – 是的 |
[16:32] | – Yes,you had a fight? – No,stop. You’re twisting my words. I… | – 是的 你打过架? – 不 停下 你们在曲解我的话 |
[16:35] | We’re not twisting anything,Jake. | 我们没有曲解什么 Jake |
[16:36] | We just need to know everything that happened that night. | 我们只是要知道当晚发生的一切 |
[16:39] | I already told you. | 我已经说过了 |
[16:42] | I can’t believe you think I would do something to her. | 真不敢相信你们认为我会伤害她 |
[16:44] | Hey,she was my girlfriend. | 她是我女朋友 |
[16:46] | I guess that would make this the first time a boyfriend has ever killed his girlfriend. | 这么说这是第一桩男友杀女友的案子了 |
[16:51] | You look like you got into a fight. | 你像是打过架的样子 |
[16:53] | Look,you saw the house. | 你也看见屋里的状况了 |
[16:54] | Okay,Libby wanted to get everyone out,which,hello,it was out of control. | Libby想把人都赶出去 但形势已失控了 |
[16:59] | Just… you know, hundreds of juiced-up guys, bombed out of their minds. | 上百个醉酒的家伙 疯疯癫癫 |
[17:05] | Hey,you,what the hell,man? | 你 干什么? |
[17:11] | I did the best I could,but I’m only one guy. | 我尽力了 但我势单力薄 |
[17:14] | When did you last see her? | 你最后见到她是什么时候? |
[17:16] | I-I don’t know the time. | 我不知道时间 |
[17:18] | Um,she went upstairs,and… | 她上楼了… |
[17:20] | well… I was,like,damn,the place is trashed anyway,so might as well : keep partying. | 我想反正都乱成一团了 就继续狂欢吧 |
[17:27] | – Uh… and… – The balcony fell. | – 呃…然后… – 阳台垮了 |
[17:33] | Some of these other cuts are from trying to find her. Honest. | 有些伤口是找她时弄的 真的 |
[17:47] | Okay,can I see your wrists? | 能看看你手腕吗? |
[17:49] | Okay,good. | 很好 |
[17:52] | You have bruising on your stomach? | 肚子上的淤青 |
[18:03] | You can go ahead and take off the dress. | 把衣服都脱掉吧 |
[18:14] | He was sitting next to me at the bar…with his back to me, | 在酒吧里他坐我旁边 背对着我 |
[18:19] | and he accidentally knocked over my drink and he insisted on getting me a new one. | 意外地打翻了我的酒 坚持要赔我一杯 |
[18:26] | Is that when he introduced himself to you? | 然后他就做了自我介绍? |
[18:28] | Yeah,but it wasn’t an accident,was it? | 对 但那根本不是意外 对吧? |
[18:31] | I started feeling dizzy maybe… 15 minutes later. | 大概15分钟后…我感到头晕 |
[18:35] | That’s GHB. | 是伽马羟丁酸 |
[18:37] | It can sometimes make a drink taste a little bit salty. | 有时会让饮料带有咸味 |
[18:41] | I don’t remember. | 我不记得了 |
[18:44] | I thought I was looking at him the whole time. | 我觉得我一直都盯着他 |
[18:47] | I can’t believe I didn’t see him do it. | 没想到还是让他下了药 |
[18:50] | Well,he’s probably had a lot of practice. | 他可能反复练习过 |
[18:55] | You think he’s done it before? | 你认为他以前也干过? |
[19:02] | – I need to ask you something. – Yeah? | – 有些事我还要问你 – 什么? |
[19:05] | Were you at the bar alone? | 你在酒吧是一个人吗? |
[19:07] | I was supposed to meet a girlfriend,but she cancelled. | 我本来是等一个女生 但她不来了 |
[19:12] | Do you go to the Logan Hotel a lot? | 你经常去洛根酒店吗? |
[19:15] | Sometimes. I mean,they have a nice bar. | 偶尔 他们的酒吧很不错 |
[19:18] | It’s an expensive bar with a high-end hotel clientele. | 那是酒店贵客常去的昂贵酒吧 |
[19:23] | I don’t want to offend you,but I need to ask you what you do. | 我不想冒犯你 但我必须问你的职业 |
[19:30] | I’m not here to judge you,Ali. I just need to know the facts. | 我不会看轻你 Ali 我只需知道事实 |
[19:35] | You weren’t really meeting a friend,were you? | 你不是去见朋友的 对吧? |
[19:38] | No. | 对 |
[19:40] | But he did not know that at the time. | 但他当时并不知道 |
[19:41] | He had already bought me the drink,and I was feeling dizzy | 我还没来得及告诉他 我在工作 |
[19:44] | before I had the chance…to tell him that…that I was working. | 就已经喝了他买的酒 感到头晕了 |
[19:50] | What you do for a living,it has nothing to do with what he did to you. | 他对你的暴行和你的谋生方式无关 |
[19:54] | Look at your face. You are the victim. | 看看你的脸 你是受害者 |
[19:57] | You’re not gonna let him out of jail,are you? | 你们不会让他逍遥法外 对吧 |
[19:59] | He’s not gonna be out there when I go home? | 他不会在我回家路上埋伏吧 |
[20:01] | We’re gonna do everything we can to keep this guy off the streets,I promise you. | 我们会尽全力逮捕他 我保证 |
[20:12] | – Hey,Jo… – Yeah. | – 嘿 Jo – 你好 |
[20:14] | I read Sid’s report on Libby Drake. | 我看到Sid写的Libby Drake的报告 |
[20:16] | The fall didn’t kill her. She was strangled to death. | 她不是摔死 而是被人勒死的 |
[20:19] | – Really? – Yeah. | – 真的? – 真的 |
[20:21] | It’s odd no contusions emerged on her neck even after refrigeration. | 奇怪的是 即使经过冷藏 尸体上也没有出现勒痕 |
[20:25] | You know,it is possible that she could’ve been strangled with something like a sleeveless shirt or a towel. | 可能她是被无袖衫或毛巾勒死的 |
[20:30] | Spreading out the trauma,making it indiscernible. | 压力被分散 不会留下淤痕 |
[20:33] | What about that necklace she was wearing? | 那她戴的项链呢 |
[20:35] | If it was under the implement that was used to strangle her, | 如果她被勒住时带着项链 |
[20:37] | I’d expect to see an impression of the chain on her neck. | 颈部会有链子的淤痕 |
[20:40] | Okay,so what are you thinking? | 你怎么想? |
[20:42] | I’m thinking someone put that necklace on her after she was killed. | 我想有人在她死后给她戴上了项链 |
[20:55] | Extreme home makeover? | 家居变变变? |
[20:56] | I was thinking more like Jo’s office. | 我觉得更像Jo的办公室 |
[20:59] | Very funny. | 很好笑哈 |
[21:01] | All right,we know Libby was already dead when the balcony fell. | 好了 我们知道Libby在阳台塌落前已经死亡 |
[21:05] | Sid said that some of her injuries could’ve been antemortem, | Sid说有些伤痕是死前造成的 |
[21:07] | so we are looking for blood,any signs that she was hurt inside. | 我们要寻找血迹等 证明她在室内受伤的证据 |
[21:11] | Then we’ll have our primary crime scene. | 然后就能找到第一现场 |
[21:14] | Okay. So,uh,we’re looking for signs of a struggle. | 就是说 要寻找打斗的痕迹 |
[21:18] | Somewhere in here. | 范围是整栋房子 |
[22:43] | #wordsrdead | #文字凋亡 |
[22:49] | Okay,so,given the hair and the emptied jewelry box, | 根据头发和空首饰盒 |
[22:51] | we’re thinking the bedroom was the primary crime scene. | 推断卧室是第一现场 |
[22:54] | Which makes the thief our prime suspect. | 窃贼就是第一嫌疑人 |
[22:56] | This guy goes around to parties that explode on the Internet. | 这家伙专找呼朋唤友而人数暴增的派对 |
[22:58] | He cleans out their valuables and he leaves behind these hashtags. | 卷走家里的值钱货 留下这些标签 |
[23:03] | The riot at the apartment building in the East Village last year– he was there. | 去年东村的狂欢派对上有他 |
[23:06] | Viral party in Murray Hill… | 还有默里山路上的爆发式派对 |
[23:08] | Where the invite got hacked and went out to 10,000 kids? | 邀请信中毒 被转发给上万个孩子那次? |
[23:10] | 1,000 showed up. He got in,stole half the family’s art collection. | 去了近千人 他混进去 偷了家主近一半的艺术收藏 |
[23:13] | Nobody saw a thing. | 没人注意到他 |
[23:14] | Cocky son of a bitch thinks he’s smarter than we are. | 自大的混蛋自以为聪明过人 |
[23:16] | Yeah,well,let’s hope he’s not. | 希望他不是 |
[23:19] | I’m on his blog– Words R Dead. | 我在看他的博客 文字凋亡 |
[23:22] | “Hemingway would starve today. You can’t get published anymore because nobody reads!” | “海明威在现代混不上饭吃 你无法出书 因为没人愿意读书!” |
[23:28] | So he’s a frustrated writer stealing to pay rent? | 他是个失意的作家 靠偷窃支付房租? |
[23:30] | He left his calling card; maybe he’s stealing to get fame. | 他留下了名片 也许偷窃是为了搏出名 |
[23:33] | But Libby walked in on him. | 但Libby撞见他偷东西 |
[23:36] | Hey,what are you… | 你在干… |
[23:40] | And if he got caught,he could kiss his viral 15 minutes good-bye. | 如果被逮捕 他就要和15分钟暴富吻别了 |
[23:44] | He’s been leaving these tags all over Brooklyn and Manhattan. | 他在布鲁克林和曼哈顿到处撒”名片” |
[23:47] | What,somebody has to die before we get the guy? | 难道在抓到他之前要出人命吗 |
[23:49] | All the precincts probably weren’t communicating and didn’t connect the dots. | 辖区之间没有沟通 没能把线索连起来 |
[23:53] | On their to do list,I’m sure. | 我相信他们以后会改进的 |
[23:55] | Plus,we have Adam. | 此外 我们还有Adam呢 |
[23:57] | Found him. | 找到他了 |
[23:59] | See? | 看到没? |
[24:01] | See what,what,what? I didn’t even do anything. | 看什么? 我啥也没做啊 |
[24:03] | Go. | 说吧 |
[24:04] | He posts his blog on an anonymous IP address from inside a department store with heavy traffic, | 他在闹市区的一家商场 用匿名IP地址更新博客 |
[24:09] | but what I realized is,all of his postings were between 2:00 and 6:00 in the morning, | 但我发现 他的更新集中在凌晨2至6点 |
[24:13] | and there’s only one person in the store at that time. | 此时商场里只有一个人 |
[24:15] | We have an I.D.? | 查出是谁了? |
[24:17] | Oh,yeah. | 当然 |
[24:20] | This guy’s a mall cop? | 这家伙是个商场协警? |
[24:22] | – Department store security. – Right. | – 是超市保安 – 对 |
[24:24] | His name’s Mickey Nash. | 名字是Mickey Nash |
[24:26] | Wrote a manuscript,actually,called “Accessories to Murder.” | 他写过本小说 “首饰引起的血案” |
[24:30] | It’s about a woman killed in the belts and purses department. | 写的是一个女人在随身饰物店里被杀 |
[24:37] | There he is. | 他出来了 |
[24:40] | Oh,I’m going to enjoy this. | 我喜欢这桥段 |
[24:47] | Mickey Nash? | |
[24:49] | Oh,man,you guys are late. | 老兄 你们来晚了 |
[24:51] | Excuse me? | 什么? |
[24:52] | The Code 484– couple ouniforms took him away two hours ago. | 代码484–条子2小时前就把他带走了 (常为代码抓耳挠腮的苦逼翻译不厚道地笑了) |
[24:56] | Code 484– what is that? | 代码484–那是啥? |
[24:57] | That’s a guy sliding down the escalator? | 有人把电梯当滑梯玩? |
[24:58] | Yeah,yeah,very funny. | 你开玩笑吧 |
[25:00] | Actually,we’re here to see you. | 其实 我们是来找你的 |
[25:03] | Oh,wait. | 等等 |
[25:05] | – Rock,paper,scissor? – Yeah. | – 石头剪刀布 – 好啊 |
[25:06] | One,two,three. | 一二三 |
[25:09] | You always put out rock. | 你老是出石头 |
[25:09] | I’ll grab the car. | 我去开车 |
[25:20] | You have a nice run,Mick? | 跑得爽吗 Mick |
[25:22] | Aw,crap. | 我擦 |
[25:23] | Man,that burns. | 老兄 我肺都要爆了 |
[25:26] | Out. | 出局 |
[25:28] | You have the right to remain silent. | 你有权保持沉默 |
[25:30] | You know what,Mickey? I think the literary world would appreciate that. | 知道吗 Mickey 文学世界会感激你的 |
[25:38] | I got to ask you a question– what kind of idiot leaves a calling card? | 我问个问题 哪种蠢蛋会在现场留名片? |
[25:41] | I was trying to make a statement on the current establishment on the decay of the publishing industry. | 我想要声明出版业腐朽的现况 |
[25:46] | Ah,nah,I read your stuff. You know what? | 我读过你的文章 |
[25:48] | I think the only statement that you’re making is on the decay of the educational system. | 我觉得你只陈述了教育系统的腐朽 |
[25:52] | You should stick to burglary. | 你还是当贼更有前途 |
[25:53] | Look,we know that you target viral parties. All right,Mickey? | 你瞄准大型狂欢派对下手对吧 Mickey |
[25:57] | Place gets out of control,there’s too many people for the host to keep track of. | 派对失去控制 客人太多 主人没法掌握每个人的行踪 |
[26:00] | Last night you were stealing some girl’s jewelry when she walked in on you. | 昨晚某个女孩撞见了你偷她首饰 |
[26:04] | You didn’t anticipate that. | 这可不是你想要的 |
[26:05] | All right,up until then,you hadn’t been caught, | 在那之前 你从未被逮到现行 |
[26:07] | and thanks to your genius calling card,you weren’t going to go away for seven burglaries. | 而托那些天才”名片”的福 你不想因为7次盗窃锒铛入狱 |
[26:11] | Had no choice. You had to kill her. | 别无选择 只能杀了她 |
[26:13] | What? I didn’t kill anybody. | 什么? 我没杀过人 |
[26:15] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你到底在说什么 |
[26:16] | What’d you use to strangle her,huh? Was it the bag you stuff the jewels in? | 你用什么勒她 装珠宝的袋子吗 |
[26:19] | Are you crazy? | 你疯了? |
[26:20] | You really think I would leave my hashtag all over someone’s house after I killed them? | 你真觉得我杀人后 还会在现场到处撒名片? |
[26:23] | You think I’m stupid? | 当我猪脑子啊? |
[26:25] | Look,I go in,I grab the goods,leave my card,and I get out,that’s all. | 我混进去偷到东西 留下标签就离开了 |
[26:29] | So you still have the stolen property from last night? | 你还留着昨晚的赃物? |
[26:33] | Blue hockey bag in the wall safe at work. | 在办公室保险箱的蓝色曲棍球袋里 |
[26:36] | You use the security office to hide your stolen goods? | 你把赃物藏在保安室里? |
[26:52] | These necklaces stolen from Libby’s bedroom? | 这些都是从Libby的卧室里偷来的? |
[26:54] | Yes. Identical to the one she was wearing when she was killed. | 对 和她被杀时戴的那条一模一样 |
[26:58] | What’s the significance? | 为什么有这么多一样的? |
[27:00] | That’s what I’m trying to find out, | 我也想知道 |
[27:02] | so I thought it’d be helpful to go back to the one she was wearing,check it for prints, | 所以我想在她戴的项链上找指纹 |
[27:05] | maybe see who gave it to her. | 也许能知道是谁送她的 |
[27:06] | Any luck? | 有收获吗 |
[27:07] | No prints,but I did find DNA. | 没有指纹 但找到了DNA |
[27:10] | Looks like there are two profiles there. | 看起来好像是2个人的DNA |
[27:12] | Yeah,both female,but neither one a match to Libby. | 都是女性 但和Libby不符 |
[27:15] | Any idea who they belong to? | 知道是谁吗 |
[27:17] | Not yet. | 还没 |
[27:18] | Keep looking. | 继续查 |
[27:19] | Okay. | 好的 |
[27:22] | Just pull up the photos already. | 你赶紧放照片吧 |
[27:24] | Photos– that’s for amateurs. | 照片 那是业余的玩的 |
[27:27] | You know,you need to teach him a little patience there. | 你得教教他耐心点 |
[27:29] | Have a seat,watch the big screen. | 请坐 观看大屏幕 |
[27:31] | Please turn off all cell phones,take out the popcorn. | 请关闭手机 准备好爆米花 |
[27:39] | I pulled together all of the photos and videos shot at the party to see if they could give us anything. | 我整合了派对上拍的所有照片和视频 看有没有线索 |
[27:46] | Awesome. | 太牛了 |
[27:48] | Why are we watching this now? | 我们看这个干嘛? |
[27:50] | Patience. Wait for it. | 耐心点 等一下 |
[27:55] | Does that necklace look familiar? | 这条项链看着眼熟吗? |
[27:59] | Yeah… you’re welcome. | 没错 不用谢 |
[28:01] | Um,listen,I’m gonna be down the hall,probably solving a really big crime, | 听着 我可能在走廊那边 也许是在解决大案子 |
[28:05] | so if you need me… little dingle,okay? | 所以如果你们需要我… 按个铃 好吧 |
[28:09] | Libby had three of these necklaces in her jewelry box. | Libby的首饰盒里有3条这样的项链 |
[28:12] | She was wearing a fourth, probably placed there by her killer,and now five. | 她戴着第4条 可能是凶手戴上的 这是第5条 |
[28:17] | Mac,what are we missing? | Mac 我们是不是忽略了什么 |
[28:19] | Is this some kind of dead pool game? | 这是不是那种疯狂比赛 |
[28:21] | It’s actually worse than that. | 比那个还要糟 |
[28:24] | We got subpoenas for Libby’s blog and Facebook, so I went through the tiers of her friends | Libby的博客和Facebook的权限拿到了 我查了下她的好友记录 |
[28:29] | to see if I could track the original source of the invitation to last night’s party. | 看能否查到昨晚派对的最初发起人 |
[28:33] | I found one of her private groups. | 找到了她的私人群组 |
[28:35] | She sent this out to them. | 她给他们群发了这个 |
[28:38] | – What the hell is this? – This is a game. | – 这是什么玩意 – 是个比赛 |
[28:40] | You single out a virgin in the school and seduce her into believing that she’s popular. | 她们在学校选出一个处女 诱惑她让她以为自己很受欢迎 |
[28:45] | The girls give her a kind of makeover,they take her to a party,they give her a few drinks, | 女孩帮她改头换面 带她去派对 给她饮料 |
[28:48] | and,uh… a guy,a guy takes her virginity. | 然后 一个男生–夺取她的童贞 |
[28:54] | Okay,this is the most disgusting thing I’ve heard in a long time. | 这是我听过最恶心的事了 |
[28:57] | Yeah. According to the postings, | 是啊 这个宣传上说 |
[28:59] | the guys who take the girl’s virginity are in Libby’s private group, | 夺取女孩童贞的男孩也是Libby的群成员 |
[29:02] | and one of the more active ones is Jake Bennett. | 最活跃的一个是Jake Bennett |
[29:06] | Libby’s boyfriend? | Libby的男朋友? |
[29:11] | Erin Watson. That’s the same girl in the photo from the party. | Erin Watson 这是派对照片上那女孩 |
[29:17] | I can’t believe what I’m looking at,this is so cruel. | 我都不相信我看到的 太残酷了 |
[29:20] | These symbols– what do they represent? | 这些标志–是什么意思? |
[29:22] | A score. After the guys,you know,uh… the girls get graded. | 打分 那些男生做完–女生们会被打分 |
[29:28] | Look here. | 看这儿 |
[29:29] | She had “some interesting moves for a novice.” | 她的评价是 “作为新手 表现很有趣” |
[29:31] | That earned her four cherries for performance. | 这让她行动的分上得了4个樱桃 |
[29:34] | One of the most private,intimate moments of a girl’s life. | 女孩一生中最私密的时刻 |
[29:37] | Jake not only steals it from her,he debases the experience. | Jake不仅夺取 还公然贬低 |
[29:41] | Not Jake– it’s Libby. | 不是Jake–而是Libby |
[29:43] | Jake and the guys give her the | Jake和其他男孩给她评价 她来完成― |
[29:47] | gives a girl marks for her body,the way she smells,the things that she said during the act, | 通过身体 体味 期间说的话来打分 |
[29:52] | and then,uh,she… sends it out to her group of friends. | 然后她–把这发给她的朋友们 |
[29:57] | Okay,so the necklaces in her jewelry box– | 好吧 那首饰盒里的项链– |
[29:59] | those were tokens given to the girls,kind of like a scarlet letter? | 是给那些女孩 作为破处的标记? |
[30:05] | And whoever has one of those necklaces has a good motive for revenge. | 不管谁有项链 都是复仇的好动机 |
[30:10] | We need to talk to Erin Watson. | 我们得跟Erin Watson谈谈 |
[30:18] | Erin,were you at Libby’s party the whole night? | Erin 你昨晚在Libby的派对上吗? |
[30:21] | A lot of it. | 待了一段 |
[30:22] | I left before the accident. | 我在出事之前走了 |
[30:24] | I’m curious,why did you go in the first place? | 我很好奇 你去那干什么? |
[30:28] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[30:29] | Did Libby invite you personally? | Libby亲自邀请你的吗? |
[30:31] | Well,not personally. | 不算亲自 |
[30:33] | Is that because she stopped hanging out with you? | 是因为她不理你了吗? |
[30:35] | She didn’t stop. She just got busy and she has her crowd who have been friends for,like,forever. | 她没不理 她只是有点忙 还有她那些 很好很好的朋友 |
[30:41] | Have they all been busy? | 他们也很忙吗? |
[30:43] | I thought…I thought if I got to the party,that I could see some of them and,and maybe fix it. | 我想的是如果去参加派对 就能看到他们 也许可以挽回友情 |
[30:51] | That’s a very pretty necklace. Where’d you get it? | 项链很漂亮 哪买的? |
[30:55] | Someone gave it to me. | 别人送的 |
[30:57] | Did Jake give you that necklace,Erin? | Jake送你的吗 Erin? |
[30:59] | Yeah,so? | 是啊 怎么了? |
[31:00] | I thought Jake was Libby’s boyfriend. | Jake不是Libby的男友吗 |
[31:02] | He was,but they started trying a more open thing. | 他曾经是 不过他们想更开放点 |
[31:07] | Libby’s cool with it. She’s the one who told me that he likes me. | Libby也没意见 是她告诉我Jake喜欢我的 |
[31:10] | Have you two still been hanging out together? | 你们两个还约会吗? |
[31:14] | So you went to Libby’s,hoping to see him. | 所以你去Libby家 希望能见到他 |
[31:17] | The party was crazy. I never did find him. | 派对人太多了 我根本没找到他 |
[31:25] | She has no idea she’s the joke in a game. | 她完全不知道她是个笑柄 |
[31:28] | May be better if she feels she was loved a little longer. | 也许让她以为她在恋爱更好 |
[31:32] | They brought in the other girls from the Cherry Bomb list,took DNA samples,got a match– a Kate Weber. | 提取了樱桃炸弹清单上其他女孩的DNA 有1个和项链上一致–Kate Weber |
[31:39] | Mac’s bringing her in. | Mac正带她去局里 |
[31:49] | You know Libby Drake and Jake Bennett. | 你认识Libby Drake和Jake Bennett |
[31:56] | Were you at Libby’s party? | 你在Libby的派对上吗? |
[31:59] | No. | 没有 |
[32:01] | You know,Kate,it’s better to tell us the truth now,whatever that is. | 知道吗 Kate 不管发生了什么 最好跟我们说实话 |
[32:05] | We found your DNA on the necklace that Libby was wearing. | 我们在Libby戴的项链上发现了你的DNA |
[32:10] | Any ideas how it got there? | 知道怎么弄上的吗? |
[32:16] | Is this the necklace Jake gave you? | 这是Jake给你的项链吗? |
[32:23] | Do you still have it? | 你还留着吗? |
[32:24] | Maybe in my room somewhere. | 也许在我房间里吧 |
[32:26] | Since I found out what they did,I haven’t even worn it. | 自从我发现他们做了什么 我就没再戴过 |
[32:30] | How did you find out about the game? | 你怎么发现那个游戏的? |
[32:33] | Game? | 游戏? |
[32:39] | Out of the blue,Libby Drake invites you home after school one day, | 突然有一天 Libby Drake邀请你放学去她家 |
[32:45] | and at first,you don’t even say yes because you think it’s a joke, | 刚开始 你以为是个玩笑 根本没答应 |
[32:50] | but then she convinces you. | 后来她说服你 |
[32:54] | Next thing,she’s loaning you clothes,taking you to yoga class,doing your makeup for you… | 再后来 她借你衣服 一起去上瑜伽课 给你化妆… |
[33:04] | so you let yourself believe that this is really happening, | 让你相信这一切真的发生了 |
[33:06] | that,that you’re actually friends with the popular girl and all of her popular friends. | 你和校花还有她的朋友们成了朋友 |
[33:14] | And Jake? | Jake呢? |
[33:18] | He’s one of them,but he acts like he thinks he’s not,and that’s what makes him attractive. | 他是他们的一员 但表现的好像不合群 这让他很吸引人 |
[33:26] | And then one night,he tells you that he wants to be with you. | 有一天晚上 他说他想和你在一起 |
[33:33] | And… | 然后… |
[33:37] | Flash forward a-a few weeks,and you find a post about yourself. | 没过几周 你发现有一张你的帖子 |
[33:44] | And everyone’s reading it and laughing. | 所有人都看过并且笑话你 |
[33:48] | And you realize that everything was a lie. | 你开始发觉一切都是骗局 |
[33:52] | Can only imagine how that kind of betrayal would make you feel. | 这样的背叛让你怎么想 |
[33:57] | Maybe angry enough to even want to kill someone. | 也许生气到想杀人 |
[34:00] | Kill? | 杀人? |
[34:03] | Kate,Libby was murdered. | Kate Libby被谋杀了 |
[34:12] | I can’t explain the DNA,necklace thing. | 我不知道项链上为什么有DNA |
[34:16] | I mean,she loved to hug people and do the whole double-kiss routine. | 她喜欢跟人拥抱 还有贴面吻 |
[34:21] | Maybe that’s how it got there. | 也许是蹭上的 |
[34:24] | But I would have rather slit my wrists than go to that party. | 我宁肯断手断脚也不会去那个派对 |
[34:30] | How could I face any of those people again? | 我怎么面对那些人? |
[34:39] | At least when you’re dead,you don’t have to feel anything anymore. | 至少死了 就不会再有感觉了 |
[34:53] | Danny found grease on the window frame of Libby’s bedroom, | Danny在Libby的卧室窗户上找到了油脂 |
[34:55] | and I codn’t figure out what any possible application for that mixture would be. | 我不知道这些东西怎么会混到一块去 |
[34:59] | But then I remembered this little hottie that I used to date that was a runner, | 后来我想起来以前约会过的一个长跑辣妞 |
[35:03] | and she used all these balms,and at night,she would soak in a bath of mustard for detox. | 她用这些油膏 晚上会用芥末籽泡澡来舒缓 |
[35:09] | Danny mentioned this Rachel in ER who was worried about running the New York Marathon this weekend. | Danny提过急救室的Rachel担心参加不了 周末纽约的马拉松比赛 |
[35:14] | You going to be okay? | 你没事吧? |
[35:15] | They think it’s only a bad sprain. | 医生说只是严重的扭伤 |
[35:17] | I just hope it’s okay for the marathon this weekend. | 我只希望还能参加周末的马拉松 |
[35:20] | Good. We have a new suspect. | 好的 我们有新的嫌疑人了 |
[35:22] | Better than that. | 比那更好 |
[35:22] | I took a closer look at the two DNA profiles on the necklace. | 我又对比了下项链上的2组DNA |
[35:26] | Multiple alleles in common. | 有多组相同等位基因 |
[35:29] | Half-sibling relationship. | 是有一半血缘关系的姐妹 |
[35:31] | If the runner’s trace comes back to this Rachel… | 如果这名赛跑选手和Rachel有关系的话… |
[35:33] | Could be Kate’s half-sister. | 可能是Kate的同父异母或同母异父的姐姐 |
[35:34] | And our killer. | 还是凶手 |
[35:41] | Rachel,you and Kate are half-sisters. | Rachel 你和Kate是有一半血缘关系的姐妹 |
[35:45] | Yeah. Mom remarried,and Dad Two adopted me. | 是 妈妈再婚 继父收养了我 |
[35:49] | Then she had Kate. | 后来她怀了Kate |
[35:51] | There’s nothing like the bond between sisters. | 姐妹之间的关系很亲密 |
[35:53] | That’s what you have with Kate. | 这是你和Kate之间所有的 |
[35:55] | Yes. | 是 |
[35:56] | So if anyone hurt her,you’d be the first to want to protect her. | 如果有人伤害她 你会是第一个想要保护她的 |
[35:59] | Of course. | 当然 |
[36:01] | Like you did in the case of Libby’s nasty game. | 就像你在Libby的龌龊游戏里所做的 |
[36:06] | I don’t know what you mean. | 我不明白你什么意思 |
[36:08] | You were at Libby’s party. | 你在Libby的派对上 |
[36:10] | – Briefly,but I was… – Don’t. | – 露了一面 但是我… – 别 |
[36:12] | We have your DNA on Libby’s necklace. Evidence that you were in her bedroom. | 在Libby的项链上发现了你的DNA 这是你在她卧室的证据 |
[36:27] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[36:31] | You knew about the game? | 你知道这个游戏? |
[36:35] | Rachel,we know how awful it was. | Rachel 我们知道这有多糟糕 |
[36:38] | How humiliating and degrading it was. | 多羞辱 多丢脸 |
[36:44] | Kate… started to change. | Kate… 开始变得不像从前 |
[36:52] | She doesn’t smile anymore. | 再也不笑了 |
[36:56] | She stopped… eating,going to classes. | 不吃饭 不上课 |
[37:02] | Mom and Dad started freaking out. | 爸妈开始抓狂 |
[37:06] | And she wouldn’t talk to me,no matter what I said or did. | 无论我说什么做什么 她都不和我说话 |
[37:11] | That must have been scary. | 一定很可怕 |
[37:14] | I went on her computer to see if I could find out what was happening. | 我上了她的电脑 想查查发生了什么 |
[37:17] | You saw the ratings sheet. | 你看到了评分单 |
[37:20] | I always thought Libby was a little bitch,and I didn’t like Kate hanging out with her. | 我一直觉得Libby是个贱人 不喜欢Kate和她混在一起 |
[37:27] | But… I had no idea what her and Jake were doing. | 但是… 我不知道她和Jake发生了什么 |
[37:35] | She… trusted Jake,and they turned that into a way to humiliate her. | 她… 信任Jake 他们利用这点羞辱她 |
[37:41] | Kate is so beautiful,but now,she just feels like garbage. | Kate这么漂亮的姑娘 现在她觉得自己像垃圾 |
[37:47] | So you went to Libby’s? | 于是你去了Libby家? |
[37:58] | I found out what you did to Kate. | 我知道你们对Kate做了什么 |
[37:59] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[38:01] | Please. You are in so deep. | 拜托 你玩得太过火了 |
[38:04] | On Monday,I go to the head of the school | 周一我要去找校长 |
[38:06] | and tell him about Cherry Bomb and the Web page you shared with your fellow sociopaths. | 告诉他樱桃炸弹还有你和你那些 反社会朋友一起分享的网页 |
[38:13] | Kate was so excited and proud of this. | Kate还很兴奋 以此为豪 |
[38:16] | It’s the first piece of jewelry a guy’s ever given her. | 这是男生第一次送她首饰 |
[38:18] | And then to find out that it’s a symbol? | 然后发现不过是个标记? |
[38:20] | That you’ve been branded a joke? Please tell me you know how cruel that is. | 标记你是个笑话? 你知道这有多残忍嘛 |
[38:24] | Kate should be thanking me. I did her a favor. | Kate应该感谢我 我帮了她个忙 |
[38:27] | Jake is a ten. | Jake是个完美的男生 |
[38:29] | In real life,she’d never get that. | 现实生活中 她根本不会找到 |
[38:33] | Maybe a six,if she keeps on wearing makeup. | 或许能找到个刚及格的 如果她能化化妆的话 |
[38:37] | I lost it. | 我失去了理智 |
[38:40] | I’ve never been that angry,never felt my head that hot. | 我从没那么生气过 觉得脑袋都烧了起来 |
[39:03] | It was all over. | 都结束了 |
[39:07] | Then someone started banging on the door,and I panicked. | 然后有人敲门 我吓坏了 |
[39:10] | I had to get rid of the body. | 我得把尸体处理了 |
[39:15] | What about the necklace? Why did you put the necklace on Libby? | 项链呢? 为什么放在Libby身上? |
[39:19] | I guess I thought,if anyone should be wearing this,it was Libby. | 我想如果有人应该带上 那就是Libby |
[39:25] | This planet… is so much better without her on it. | 这个世界… 没有她会更好 |
[39:31] | I wish I could say I was sorry… | 我希望我能说对不起… |
[39:36] | but I’m not. | 但是我不后悔 |
[39:52] | Tox came back on our rape victim. Ali Rand had GHB in her system. | 强奸受害人的药物检测出来了 Ali Rand体内含有GHB |
[39:55] | So he drugs her at the hotel bar and then takes her up to a room. | 他在饭店酒吧里给她下了药 然后带她上楼开了房 |
[39:58] | The room had already been cleaned? | 房间已经被清理了? |
[40:00] | Yeah,and there was nothing under her fingernails. | 是 她的指甲缝里什么也没发现 |
[40:02] | Her hands were tied behind her back,right? | 她的双手被绑在了背后 对吗? |
[40:05] | No semen? | 没有精液? |
[40:06] | He used a condom. | 他用了安全套 |
[40:07] | He used a condom with Senator Matthews’ daughter,also. | 他对Matthews参议员的女儿也用了 |
[40:10] | But it either broke or something happened,because we recovered his semen on her underwear. | 不是安全套破了 就是发生了其他什么 我们在受害人内衣上发现了精液 |
[40:14] | Well,I went over every inch of the dress,Jo. There was no semen. | Jo 我检查了衣服上的每一寸 没发现 |
[40:18] | No hairs,no fibers. | 没有毛发 没有纤维 |
[40:20] | You’re right. This guy is careful. | 没错 这家伙非常小心 |
[40:22] | Jo,are the injuries consistent with the D.C. victims? | Jo 这些伤痕和华盛顿的受害人一致不? |
[40:25] | Yes,it’s more or less consistent with his pattern. | 是 差不多符合他的模式 |
[40:27] | His rage intensifies with each victim. | 狂暴程度一次比一次厉害 |
[40:29] | Why would he tell her his name? | 他为什么要告诉受害人自己的名字? |
[40:32] | Senator Matthews’ daughter– she didn’t give his name,did she? | Matthews参议员的女儿– 她没有给过他的名字 对吧? |
[40:35] | None of the victims did. | 没有受害人给过 |
[40:37] | Ali was working that night. She’s an escort. | Ali那晚在工作 她是个三陪女 |
[40:40] | It’s possible that he risked it because he figured she’d never report it. | 可能他冒险这么做是觉得她不会报警 |
[40:43] | Or that no one would believe her if she did. | 或者觉得报警了也没人相信她 |
[40:47] | The M.O. is the same,Ali can I.D. John Curtis. | 手法一致 Ali能指认John Curtis |
[40:50] | She has GHB in her system,the | 她体内有GHB 酒保 饭店服务员– |
[40:54] | they’ll be able to back up Ali’s statements. | 他们都能证实Ali的证词 |
[40:56] | It’s a pretty good circumstantial case. | 间接证据很充分 |
[40:58] | But she’s still a prostitute,Mac. | 但她仍是个妓女 Mac |
[41:04] | We can get this guy,Jo. | 我们能抓住这家伙 Jo |
[41:14] | – Jo? – Yeah. | – 什么事 |
[41:16] | I just wanted to apologize for before. | 我想为之前的事道歉 |
[41:18] | I didn’t mean to be presumptuous about what you were feeling. | 我不是想自以为是猜测你的感受 |
[41:20] | Don’t worry about that,Lindsay. | 别担心 Lindsay |
[41:23] | The trust is,if I were really honest with myself,I do feel a little responsible, | 事实上 如果我对自己够诚实 我确实感觉有一点责任 |
[41:27] | so hearing you say that to me,I just lost my cool for a second. | 所以听到你那么说 瞬时我有点不冷静 |
[41:31] | We are gonna get this guy,Jo. | 我们会抓住这家伙的 Jo |
[41:33] | We will. | 我们会的 |
[41:43] | What is it with guys like you? | 你这种人到底是怎样? |
[41:45] | Seriously? You got to drug a woman,rape her,and beat her senseless to get your rocks off? | 给女人下药 强奸她 把她打到不省人事 然后觉得很兴奋 不是吧? |
[41:51] | What is it with guys like you? | 那你这种人到底是怎样? |
[41:53] | You got to harass innocent people and make their lives miserable to get your rocks off? | 骚扰无辜的人 让他们痛苦 然后觉得很兴奋? |
[41:58] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[42:00] | Serena Matthews,the Senator’s daughter– you were innocent of that,right? | Serena Matthews, Matthews参议员之女– 这案子你是无辜的? |
[42:03] | Your DNA was planted on her underwear? | 她的内衣上有你的DNA |
[42:06] | I was acquitted. | 我被宣告无罪 |
[42:08] | A jury of my peers said so. | 陪审团决定的 |
[42:12] | You didn’t think she’d report it,so you told her your name. | 你觉得她不会报警 于是就告诉她你的名字 |
[42:18] | And those damn condoms. | 还有这些安全套 |
[42:20] | They don’t always work,as you know. | 它们不是一直那么靠谱的 你知道 |
[42:23] | Your semen was collected at the scene. | 现场发现了你的精液 |
[42:25] | I think you might have a pretty good class action lawsuit against the condom company. | 你可以起诉安全套厂商 打场漂亮官司 |
[42:35] | I got nothing to say about this. | 我什么也不会说 |
[42:37] | I’ve been down this path before. | 这情况我又不是没遇到过 |
[42:39] | You want to railroad me? | 想要给随便给我定罪? |
[42:41] | Talk to my lawyer. | 和我的律师谈吧 |
[43:01] | This is breaking news. | 重大消息 |
[43:03] | We are live outside the Manhattan… | 我们在曼哈顿现场直播… |
[43:11] | John Curtis has been arrested on suspicion of sexual assault. | 因被怀疑性侵害 John Curtis被捕 |
[43:15] | You may remember Curs as a suspect in the 2008 rape case involving Serena Matthews, | 大家可能还记得08年Curtis作为嫌犯 的强奸案 受害人是Serena Matthews |
[43:20] | the daughter of Senator Matthews. | 参议员Matthews的女儿 |
[43:22] | The case was lead by former FBI Agent Jo Danville… | 该案件是前FBI探员Jo Danville办理… |
[43:39] | CSI:NY Season 08Episode 07 |