时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | There is nothing like New York City ADL basketball. | 纽约ADL篮球是独一无二的 |
[00:08] | Welcome to the Mecca. | 欢迎来到Mecca |
[00:12] | Tonight’s main attraction– the top high school point guard in the city– Riley Frazier. | 今晚焦点-纽约市高中最佳控球后卫 Riley Frazier |
[00:18] | Riley! Riley! Riley! | |
[00:21] | Riley! Riley! Riley! Riley! | |
[00:41] | What time is it? | 现在是什么时间? |
[00:43] | Game time! | 竞赛时间! |
[00:45] | Come on,let’s go. | 加油 上场了 |
[00:46] | Let’s go. Come on. | 加油 加油 |
[01:15] | Ladies and gentlemen,we are two minutes away from game time. | 女士们先生们 离开场只有2分钟了 |
[01:24] | Lights out! | 关灯! |
[01:25] | Doors! | 关门! |
[01:38] | We’re in the fourth quarter with 45 seconds to go. | 比赛进行到第四节 还有45秒就结束了 |
[01:40] | Coach Gavin’s Dots trail by one. | Gavin教练率领的Dots队落后1分 |
[01:42] | The Higher Risers have been dominating the second half of this game. | Higher Risers在下半场占据明显优势 |
[01:49] | Jamal White slams one home. | Jamal White一记重扣 |
[01:51] | High Risers lead to three. | High Risers领先3分 |
[01:54] | Looks like Riley Frazier’s first appearance here at the Mecca will end in defeat, | 看来Riley Frazier在Mecca的第一次亮相 将以失败告终了 |
[01:58] | unless he makes something happen. | 除非他自己创造奇迹 |
[01:59] | Hemmingway passes the ball to Frazier. | Hemmingway传球给Frazier |
[02:02] | Frazier makes a move. | Frazier投中一球 |
[02:03] | Oh,this game is not over yet! | 噢 比赛悬念还在! |
[02:06] | Riley Frazier shoots a two-pointer,cutting the deficit to one. | Riley Frazier投中2分 差距再次缩小到1分 |
[02:09] | But there’s little time left on the clock. | 不过时间所剩无几 |
[02:14] | Jones brings the ball in. | Jones在带球 |
[02:15] | Pow! Frazier steals the ball! | 哇! Frazier断球成功! |
[02:17] | 12 seconds left in the game. | 比赛还有12秒结束 |
[02:19] | Come on. Just like we practiced,now. | 加油啊 就像训练时一样 看你的了 |
[02:21] | Dribble between your legs. | 胯下运球 |
[02:23] | And behind your back. | 身后运球 |
[02:28] | Second defender will rotate. No time to pass.Pump,fake and shoot. | 第二个后卫很快会补防上来 没时间过人了 闪躲 假动作 直接投篮 |
[02:31] | Riley takes the shot… | Riley投出关键一球… |
[02:36] | It’s a shot from heaven! It’s good. | 神奇的一投! 球进了 |
[02:41] | Frazier makes the game-winning shot. | Frazier投中了决定胜负的一球 |
[02:43] | Frazier,with 29 points,is definitely the MVP of tonight’s game. | Frazier 抢下29分 毫无疑问是今天比赛的MVP |
[02:48] | This is another victory for Coach Gavin Lewenten,the winningest coach in ADL history. | 这是Gavin Lewenten教练的又一场胜利 ADL历史上战绩最佳的教练 |
[02:54] | The game tonight was brought to you by our corporate sponsor. | 今天的比赛由球队赞助商为您呈现 |
[03:06] | There he is. | 英雄在这里呢 |
[03:07] | Heard your game on the radio yesterday,little brother. | 伙计 我昨天在收音机里听了你的比赛 |
[03:10] | You know,if it were me,I would have just jumped over everybody and dunked it. Know what I’m saying? | 换做我 肯定是飞跃众人的一记重扣 你懂的吧? |
[03:13] | Oh,yeah. Then your new ten-inch vertical would have woken up. | 是啦 那样你又能记起如何原地起跳了 |
[03:19] | That game was for you– a welcome home present. | 那场比赛是献给你的–欢迎回家 |
[03:23] | Ah,thanks. Uh… consider this my gift. | 谢谢你 我想这是我送你的礼物了 |
[03:28] | I’m clean. | 我戒毒了 |
[03:29] | No more drugs,and this time,I’m staying out. | 不会再沾毒品了 我保证以后都不会了 |
[03:33] | And only two things kept me sane in that cell. | 有两件事情帮我在牢里保持清醒 |
[03:36] | Listening to your games on the radio,and the,uh,thought of seeing this pretty face again. | 一个是在广播里听你的比赛 另一个就是再看到她的愿望 |
[04:06] | Our vic is Angela Kelly,stabbed several times. | 死者叫Angela Kelly 多处刺伤 |
[04:09] | Landlord called it in when she didn’t answer the door. | 房东敲门 发现没人应答就报了警 |
[04:12] | She have a roommate? | 她有室友吗? |
[04:13] | Boyfriend moved in three weeks ago after he was released from prison. | 3周前 她刚出狱的男朋友搬了进来 |
[04:16] | According to these letters I found in her bedroom… | 从我在她卧室找到的信看来… |
[04:21] | his name was Hank Frazier. | 男朋友叫Hank Frazier |
[04:33] | Looks like Angela left us a message. | 看来Angela给我们留下了信息 |
[05:13] | CSI:NY Season 08Episode 05 | |
[05:31] | Eight seconds on the clock. | 比赛还有8秒钟结束 |
[05:33] | He shoots. He scores! | 他掷出关键一球 球进了! |
[05:35] | Hank Frazier has done it again! | Hank Frazier再次左右了比赛结局! |
[05:51] | Heavenly Father,we thank You. | 感谢上帝 |
[05:53] | From Your hand comes every good thing. | 你的双手带给我们一切的美好 |
[05:57] | We thank You for every earthly blessing, strength and health. | 感谢你对我们的庇护 带给我们力量和健康 |
[06:06] | The eyes of all wait upon You,O God. | 大家都敬仰你 |
[06:08] | And it is You who fills all living things with the breath of life. | 是你 赋予万物生存的源泉 |
[06:18] | Thank You for family and fellowship. | 谢谢你带给我们家人和朋友 |
[06:23] | We thank You for food and nourishment. | 谢谢你赐予我们食物 |
[06:25] | Bless Your name. | 我们歌颂你 |
[06:29] | By this meal,feed us for Your holy service, | 以神的名义 赐予我们食物 |
[06:35] | that we may be diligent in the responsibilities You’ve given us. | 让我们有可能履行你赋予我们的义务 |
[06:41] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[06:45] | Police. Hank Frazier,you’re coming with us. | 警察 Hank Frazier 跟我们走 |
[06:47] | Stand up,put your hands behind your head. | 站起来 把手放到脑后 |
[06:49] | What are you doing to my brother? | 你们要对我哥哥做什么? |
[06:51] | Hey,heyey,stand back. | 嗨嗨 退后 |
[06:55] | You’re under arrest for the murder of Angela Kelly. | 你因为涉嫌谋杀Angela Kelly被捕 |
[06:58] | Whoa. Whoa,whoa,wait a minute. H-Hold on. | 等等 说什么呢 |
[07:01] | This is crazy. Riley! | 这太不可思议了 Riley! |
[07:07] | You know,some guys wait till after family dinner before they go out and stab their girlfriends to death. | 一般人都和家人聚餐之后 才跑出去捅死自己女友的 |
[07:11] | I’m just saying. | 我随便说说而已 |
[07:12] | It’s okay. You-You really expect me to believe what you’re saying? | 说呗 你真以为我会相信你说的? |
[07:19] | Who do you suppose Hank is? | 那你觉得这个Hank指的是谁? |
[07:23] | She wrote your name on the door in her own blood. | 她用自己的血在门上写下你的名字 |
[07:28] | No. No,no,no,no. I… I didn’t do this. | 不不不不不 不是我干的 |
[07:31] | I love Angie. | 我爱Angie |
[07:37] | Hey,you don’t know anything about me,man. | 你根本就不了解我 |
[07:39] | Right. What I do know– there was no forced entry at the crime scene. | 没错 但我清楚现场没有强行闯入的痕迹 |
[07:44] | That means she either knew her killer,or her killer had a key. | 这说明要不她认识凶手 要不凶手有钥匙 |
[07:47] | Or in your case,both. | 放你身上 两项都符合 |
[07:50] | Cocaine found in the bedroom. | 在卧室发现了可卡因 |
[07:52] | Preliminary tox screen says you got coke in your system. | 初步的毒物检测证明你体内有可卡因 |
[07:55] | You got out of prison three weeks ago after doing a stint for possession. | 因非法持有毒品 你3周前才刑满出狱 |
[07:58] | How many times did you promise her you were gonna change? | 你向她保证过多少次你会改? |
[08:11] | – Open your hand. – Ange,come on. | – 把手张开 – Ange 拜托 |
[08:12] | You’ve only been out of jail for three weeks,and you couldn’t stay clean. For me. | 你才出狱3周 就又碰毒品了 为了我也不能戒毒吗 |
[08:16] | I tried. You got to believe me. | 我尽力了 你相信我 |
[08:18] | Brought that into my home. | 还把毒品带到我家来 |
[08:20] | I’m done. I am so done. | 我受够了 受够了 |
[08:22] | I want you out. I want you out now! | 你给我出去 现在就滚! |
[08:28] | No,I ain’t going anywhere. | 不 我不走 |
[08:31] | – Put my stuff down. – No! | – 把我的东西放回去 – 不! |
[08:34] | Put it down. | 让你放回去 |
[08:48] | – What kind of game you playing then,huh? – Isn’t a game. | – 你在给我耍什么把戏? – 这不是什么把戏 |
[08:51] | Yeah,well,I couldn’t have done that because I wasn’t there. | 我没有杀她 因为我根本就不在家里 |
[08:56] | I was in a dope house getting high. | 我在外面吸毒呢 |
[08:58] | – That’s your alibi– you were in a crack house getting high? – Yeah. | – 这就是你的不在场证明 废弃屋里吸毒? – 没错 |
[09:02] | Your Honor,I’d like to call my next witnesses– Two Tooth Willy and Crackhead Pooky. | 法官大人 现在我请求我的证人出庭 两颗牙的Willy和瘾君子Pooky |
[09:07] | You think that’s gonna fly in front of a judge and a jury? | 你觉得法官和陪审团吃这一套? |
[09:10] | Most likely,since your coke got tossed around the room,you were out trying to get more. | 我看情况可能是 你的可卡因撒了一屋子 你想出去重新买点 |
[09:18] | Look,fine. Yeah,I’ll tell you everything. | 好了 我跟你说实话 |
[09:22] | I’ll-I’ll give you the whole thing. | 我-我把事情经过都告诉你 |
[09:27] | But first,I… I need to talk to my brother. | 但是 首先我得和我弟弟谈谈 |
[09:34] | They say death by 1,000 paper cuts is torture. | 有人说被纸割伤一千次而死 完全就是折磨 |
[09:38] | Death by ten stab wounds isn’t much better. | 相比而言 被捅十刀也好不了多少 |
[09:41] | Oh,fits the theory. Crime of passion. | 和我们的推断吻合 冲动犯罪 |
[09:44] | Any drugs in her system? | 体内有毒品吗? |
[09:45] | Tox results say no. | 没有 |
[09:47] | Judging by the shape of the wounds,the murder weapon was most likely a knife. | 从伤口看来 凶器很有可能是刀 |
[09:51] | Most wounds are on her right side. | 大部分伤口都在身体右侧 |
[09:53] | On the palm,the forearm. Defensive wounds. | 手掌和前臂都有伤口 自卫所致 |
[09:56] | All,except one. At the top of her spine. | 对 只有一处例外 脊柱上方 |
[10:00] | Yeah,probably inflicted when she was trying to run away. | 很可能是她试图逃走时被刺的 |
[10:03] | Indeed,but her will to fight may help us. | 没错 不过她顽强的反抗可能帮了我们 |
[10:07] | I found epithelials under her nails. | 在她指甲里我发现了上皮组织 |
[10:11] | In addition to that,I also found… something else. | 除此之外 我还找到一些别的东西 |
[10:20] | It appears to be laminated plastic with a reflective surface. | 看上去是表面反光的积层塑料片 |
[10:24] | I’ll have Adam take a closer look. | 我拿去给Adam仔细分析一下 |
[10:27] | Finally,I found this interesting. | 最后 还有一个有趣的发现 |
[10:29] | While three of the victim’s wounds show hilt marks,the other seven do not. | 3处伤口有刀柄的痕迹 另外7处没有 |
[10:34] | Well,maybe they were delivered with less force. | 可能那7处没用那么大力 |
[10:37] | Maybe the killer got fatigued. | 可能凶手累了 |
[10:38] | A sobering thought,to say the least. | 这确实是合理的推断 |
[10:40] | However,using dissection,I discovered that the deepest wound tracts belong to the wounds without hilt marks. | 但是 解剖之后 我发现最深的伤口 没有留下刀柄的痕迹 |
[10:49] | Well,how could that be if they were delivered with less force? | 如果说用力较小 怎可能伤口更深? |
[11:01] | *We ain’t got not name,no,we ain’t got no name * | |
[11:04] | *They’re rougher in this thing ‘Cause there’s status here to claim * | |
[11:07] | *Want it in hand,don’t want it in my head * | |
[11:11] | *Searching for a win and a battle’s on the way * | |
[11:14] | *Hustle make you high,high * | |
[11:16] | *Hustle make you low * | |
[11:17] | *Say I want,say I want * | |
[11:19] | *What I want,they’ll never know * | |
[11:22] | *We * | |
[11:24] | *Steal the game * | |
[11:27] | *We are the fame * | |
[11:31] | *Only want the fame * | |
[11:34] | *All the same * | |
[11:37] | *We are all the same * | |
[11:41] | *We are the fame * | |
[11:44] | *We want the fame * | |
[11:48] | *All the same * | |
[11:51] | *We are all the same * | |
[11:54] | *We are the fame. * | |
[12:00] | Hey,Mac,Hank’s younger brother,Riley,just showed up. | Mac Hank的弟弟 Riley 刚到 |
[12:04] | No,he came alone. He says his mother wrote Hank off years ago. | 不 他一个人来的 他说母亲几年前就和Hank脱离关系了 |
[12:07] | Seems like Riley might be all he has left. We should definitely get something out of this. | 似乎Riley是他唯一的亲人 我们绝对应该从中获得点线索 |
[12:10] | All right. | 好的 |
[12:12] | There he is… little brother. | 他到了…小弟弟 |
[12:18] | Riley,you know I’m innocent. No matter what,you can’t… | Riley 你知道我是无辜的 不管怎么样 你不能… |
[12:21] | No! | 不! |
[12:24] | Or maybe not. | 也许不是 |
[12:25] | What are you doing,Riley?! I didn’t kill Angie. | 你在干什么 Riley?! 我没杀Angie |
[12:27] | Step back! | 退后! |
[12:29] | You know I loved her. Hey,you know me! | 你知道我爱她 你了解我的! |
[12:35] | I’m still your brother! | 我还是你的哥哥! |
[12:42] | “Consider this an agreement between brothers,” | “这个看起来是兄弟俩之间的契约” |
[12:45] | that I,Riley Frazier,”promise to not allow anyone or anything to distract me from my goal of playing professional basketball.” | 我 Riley Frazier “保证不让任何人任何事 影响我成为职业篮球运动员的目标” |
[12:53] | Signed by you with your brother as witness. | 你签的名 你哥哥是见证人 |
[12:57] | We made that contract when I was seven. | 那是我7岁时 我们订的契约 |
[12:59] | Makes me sick to hear it now. | 现在听到让我恶心 |
[13:02] | Was he on drugs? | 他吸毒了吗? |
[13:06] | We found coke in his system. | 我们在他体内发现了可卡因 |
[13:12] | He promised he was clean this time. | 他向我保证这次不吸毒的 |
[13:16] | You really think he killed Angie? | 你们真觉得他杀了Angie? |
[13:18] | Looks that way. | 看起来是那样 |
[13:20] | My brother,I grew up wanting to be him. | 我哥哥 他一直是我奋斗的目标 |
[13:24] | Okay,that guy in there,was one of the best high school basketball players to come out of Brooklyn. | 那个男人 曾是布鲁克林区 最好的高中篮球运动员 |
[13:29] | So,what happened? | 发生了什么? |
[13:31] | He tore his Achilles. | 他的脚踝拉伤了 |
[13:33] | That meant rehab,drugs. | 那就意味着康复中心 毒品 |
[13:38] | But no college wanted to recruit him. | 不过没有大学愿意收他 |
[13:40] | He got depressed. Was never the same. | 他萎靡不振 再也没有恢复过来 |
[13:44] | Soon enough,it was less rehab,more drugs. | 很快 康复中心去少了 毒品吸多了 |
[13:49] | God bless Angie. | 上帝保佑Angie |
[13:51] | She stayed with him through thick and thin. | 她一直陪着他 无论风雨挫折 |
[13:56] | Addiction’s a pain in the ass. | 吸毒成瘾很让人讨厌 |
[13:58] | Can make someone a threat to anyone or anything in his way. | 会让人对任何人任何事造成威胁 |
[14:10] | So,how is your sister? | 你妹妹怎么样了? |
[14:13] | That obvious? | 那么明显? |
[14:15] | I used to live in fear of this. | 我曾经为此提心吊胆 |
[14:17] | Getting a call after she did something stupid,while she was all boozed up. | 她纵酒狂欢时做了点傻事 然后给我打了电话 |
[14:21] | There was a time not too long ago she very easily could’ve wound up in that chair. | 不久前 她还很容易进警局 |
[14:26] | You speak with her regularly? | 你定期和她聊天? |
[14:29] | Depends on how you define regularly. | 看你怎么定义”定期” |
[14:37] | Hey,Sid. | 嗨 Sid |
[14:39] | I believe our killer gave us the finger. | 我觉得凶手要鄙视我们了 |
[14:42] | When I opened the victim’s body,I discovered that the stab wound at the top of her spine | 打开死者尸体时 在她脊椎顶端发现刺伤 |
[14:47] | partially transected the left side of her spinal cord between the 3rd and 4th cervical vertebrae. | 第3和第4节颈椎骨间的脊髓被部分横切 |
[14:53] | That would cause paralysis on the left side. | 那会引起她左半身瘫痪 |
[15:03] | Which explains why most of the defensive wounds were on the right side of her body. | 解释了为何大半的防卫伤都在右边 |
[15:06] | But she had blood on her left index finger. | 但是她的左手食指有血 |
[15:13] | A finger she was incapable of using. | 那个手指她无法使用 |
[15:16] | So Angela Kelly did not write Hank’s name on that door. | 所以 门上Hank的名字 不是Angela Kelly写的 |
[15:19] | Someone else did. | 是别人干的 |
[16:00] | You said you had something for me? | 你说你有东西要给我? |
[16:02] | Yes. A second piece of evidence that was staged at our crime scene. | 是的 犯罪现场有第2件证据 |
[16:05] | We know that when a stab wound is delivered with force it will leave a hilt mark bruise on the skin,right? | 我们都清楚 当刺伤是用力造成的 会在皮肤上留下刀柄瘀伤 是吧? |
[16:10] | However,according to Sid, | 不过 根据Sid的检测结果 |
[16:12] | it was the stab wounds without hilt marks that left the deepest wound impressions on our vic’s body. | 死者尸体上最深的伤口没有留下刀柄印 |
[16:17] | So the question remains,how does a stab delivered with less force leave a deeper wound tract? | 问题就来了 如果用力不大 怎会留下很深的伤道呢? |
[16:22] | Right. | 对 |
[16:23] | So I bought the same brand of knives we found at Angela Kelly’s kitchen | 我买了在Angela Kelly厨房里找到的 同样牌子的刀 |
[16:26] | and used the knife that was missing from her set. | 用了架子上失踪的那把 |
[16:37] | The hilt marks match. | 刀柄印记吻合 |
[16:39] | The missing knife from Angela’s kitchen is our murder weapon. | Angela厨房失踪的刀是凶器 |
[16:42] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[16:43] | Doesn’t explain the difference in the wound depth. | 这解释不了伤口深度的差别 |
[16:45] | What I discovered is that when the knife is pressed into soft tissue, | 我发现当刀被推进软组织 |
[16:48] | instead of being stabbed with force and retracted, | 而不是用力刺进去再拔出来时 |
[16:51] | it may not leave a bruise on the skin,but it does push the soft tissue out of the way. | 皮肤上就不会留下瘀伤 但确实会将软组织推离原位 |
[16:59] | So,ng into tissue creates a deeper wound tract. | 这么说 慢慢推进体内造成了更深的伤道 |
[17:04] | That means the seven wounds without hilt marks on our victim were pressed,not stabbed with force. | 就是说死者身上7处没刀柄印的伤口 刀是推进去的 而不是用力刺入 |
[17:08] | Exactly. Someone stabbed our vic three times,and then pressed another seven wounds into her body. | 有人刺了受害者3刀 又在尸体上推进了7次 |
[17:15] | To increase the number of wounds and make it seem like a crime of passion. | 借此增加伤口的数量 让它看起来像冲动犯罪 |
[17:19] | Someone took their time with this,precisely thinking it through. | 凶手动手时显得从容不迫 事前就精确地考虑过 |
[18:19] | Hank Frazier’s name on the door. | Hank Frazier的名字在门上 |
[18:21] | Angela Kelly’s stab wounds. | Angela Kelly的刺伤 |
[18:23] | Both staged at our crime scene. | 都出现在犯罪现场 |
[18:25] | We have to reevaluate everything. | 我们得再评估下所有的证据 |
[18:27] | I haven’t finished analyzing all the spatter,but I did find one stain particularly interesting. | 我还没分析完所有的血迹 但发现了一串特别有意思的 |
[18:33] | Satellite spatter; it’s blood in blood. | 卫星型血迹 在血中有血 |
[18:35] | I analyzed it for DNA,and I got two profiles. | 我分析了它的DNA 有2组数据 |
[18:38] | One was a match to our victim,but the other one wasn’t a match to our victim or Hank. | 一组和死者吻合 但另一组和死者或Hank都不吻合 |
[18:42] | A foreign donor at the scene. Most likely our killer. | 还有别人在现场 那位更像是凶手 |
[18:44] | We need to figure out who that second blood drop belongs to. | 我们得找出另外一滴血是谁的 |
[18:47] | – Danny,help Lindsay with the blood analysis. – You got it. | – Danny 帮Lindsay搞定血迹分析 – 没问题 |
[18:50] | Hawkes says the epithelials under our vic’s nails were a low-level sample, | Hawkes说死者指甲下的 上皮组织是低水平的样本 |
[18:54] | so he’s reamplifying and running it again. | 所以他再次放大样本又测了一次 |
[18:56] | In addition to that,maybe there’s a connection on paper. | 除此之外 也许纸张也有联系 |
[18:58] | I’ve been working on that torn document from Angela’s apartment. | 我在查那份来自Angela公寓的破损文件 |
[19:02] | Could be another piece of staged evidence, but it might get us some prints. | 也许是另一件证据 但也可能找到指纹 |
[19:05] | Whoever did this probably knew Angela’s schedule and knew that she was living with Hank. | 不管是谁干的 很可能知道Angela的日程 也知道她和Hank住一起 |
[19:09] | Could have had something to do with his drug problem,too,right? | 也可能是和他的毒品问题有关 是吗? |
[19:11] | They kill her to get back at him. | 他们杀了她 是为了报复他 |
[19:13] | Whatever the motive,Hank may still be connected to this. | 不管是什么动机 Hank也许仍和本案有关 |
[19:21] | NYPD,open up. | 纽约警察 开门 |
[19:23] | Just a second. | 等下 |
[19:32] | You’ve been knocking on my door like that since what,the Academy? | 你为什么要这么敲我家门 拍电影? |
[19:36] | You’re not careful,you’re gonna scare my boyfriends away. | 你一点都不小心 你会吓跑我男朋友的 |
[19:37] | Exactly what a brother should do. | 当哥哥的就该这么做 |
[19:39] | You cut your hair. | 你剪头发了 |
[19:41] | You did. It looks nice. | 你剪了 看上去不错 |
[19:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:44] | I could tell you that I just happened to be in the neighborhood, | 我可以告诉你 我正巧在这附近 |
[19:46] | but honestly,since four of my last five calls to your phone went straight to voicemail | 不过老实说 因为我最后5通电话里 4通直接转去了语音信箱 |
[19:51] | and the fifth one told me your number was changed, | 第5通告诉我 你改了号码 |
[19:54] | I don’t feel like justifying myself. | 我不想证明自己的想法是对的 |
[19:56] | Yeah? Well,what’s the real reason for this visit? | 是吗? 那这次拜访的真正理由是什么? |
[19:58] | Let me take a guess– you caught a homicide. | 让我猜猜–你碰到了起凶杀案 |
[20:03] | Maybe a sibling thing. | 也许案情和兄弟姐妹有关 |
[20:05] | I don’t know,an addict? Alcohol? | 我不知道 吸毒成瘾? 酗酒成性? |
[20:08] | You got to thinking,”You know who I haven’t spoken to in a stretch?” | 你不得不考虑”我多久没和那人说话了?” |
[20:13] | I’m fine,Don. | 我很好 Don |
[20:15] | I mean,I’m little bit hungover from that rave party I threw last night,but,other than that… | 昨晚我参加的锐舞派对 让我有点宿醉 但除此之外… |
[20:23] | You know,part of my 12 steps was getting you to smile. | 我的12步戒瘾法曾让你高兴起来 |
[20:27] | I just need to know that you’re okay. | 我只想知道你没事 |
[20:29] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[20:32] | And I’ll get you my new number. | 我给你 我的新号码 |
[20:36] | I’ve been sober as a church mouse,Don. | 我最近像虔诚的教徒一样清白 Don |
[20:39] | That’s why all I do all day is stay inside watching The Young and the Restless. | 那就是我干嘛整天呆家里看<约会规则> (CBS的日间肥皂剧) |
[20:43] | That’s the worst part about working the day tour– missing my stories. | 这就是我日班工作中最糟的部分- 错过想看的节目 |
[20:51] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[21:30] | What have you got for me,Adam? | 你有啥告诉我的 Adam? |
[21:31] | I took a closer look at the fragment that Sid pulled from our vic. | 我细察了Sid从死者身上取出的碎片 |
[21:35] | It turns out the reflective surface is a photopolymer film. | 反光物是一种光敏聚合物胶片 |
[21:39] | Stuck it under the microscope,and I noticed the edge of a 3-D image. | 用显微镜看 我注意到了3-D图像的边缘 |
[21:44] | A hologram. Pretty cool. | 一张全息照片 相当酷 |
[21:45] | Yeah. Check this out,though. | 看下这个 |
[21:48] | Even fragments of holograms have the entire image. | 即使是全息照片的碎片 都会出现整个图像 |
[21:58] | Just needed to project it. Thus,the laser show. | 只需要投射出来 就这样 激光展示 |
[22:02] | – Which you appear to be very proud of. – I am. | – 你很自豪吧? – 当然 |
[22:04] | I did a photo image search on that particular hologram,and it turns out to be a business logo. | 我对全息图的图案做了图像搜索 发现这是一家公司的商标 |
[22:11] | Asantewaa Living. | “Asantewaa生活” |
[22:12] | It’s a holistic company in California. | 是一家健康食品公司 |
[22:14] | They sell energy supplements,vitamins,promote a healthy lifestyle. | 他们的产品包括能量补品 维生素 卖点是健康生活方式 |
[22:19] | Their logo was found on trace from our victim’s body. | 死者身上发现了他们的商标残片 |
[22:21] | Not so healthy. | 不算很健康啊 |
[22:42] | Hey,Mac,I finished re-amplifying the epithelials from our vic’s nails. | Mac 死者指甲下找到的上皮 我做了重构 |
[22:46] | Got a hit in CODIS. | 在CODIS系统中找到了匹配 |
[22:47] | Nick Blount. Priors for assault,and more recently,he graduated to being a street pharmacist. | Nick Blount 有袭击他人的前科 最近转职为街头毒犯了 |
[22:51] | Meth,coke,heroin. | 冰毒 可卡因 海洛因 |
[22:53] | Yeah,and that’s not all. | 这还没完呢 |
[22:55] | His place of employment– same place our vic Angela Kelly worked– a barber shop in Brooklyn called Groove Cutz. | 他在布鲁克林一家名为Groove Cutz 的美发店工作 Angela Kelly是他同事 |
[23:03] | I’m taking my talent to South Beach,bitch! | “我要带着我的才华去南方海滩 贱人” (詹姆斯・勒布朗去迈阿密热浪前说的名言) |
[23:06] | What up?! | 如何? |
[23:09] | Really? When you leaving? | 真的吗? 你什么时候出发? |
[23:11] | I…I…I’m… I’m actually not-not going anywhere. | 我… 我…哪也不去 |
[23:15] | Unless I keep doing stupid stuff like this. | 不过要是继续犯傻就不好说了 |
[23:17] | Um,but listen,it’s all for a really good purpose,I swear. | 不过呢 这些都是有正经理由的 真的 |
[23:21] | I’m all ears. | 我洗耳恭听 |
[23:22] | Okay,um,I contacted the holistic company in California. | 我联系了了加州的那家健康公司 |
[23:25] | Turns out,they just teamed up with an athletic apparel company,Wyandotte Sports. | 他们最近同一家体育用品公司合作 这公司叫”Wyandotte运动” |
[23:30] | They’re making bracelets for athletes,okay? | 他们生产一种运动员专用腕带 |
[23:33] | And these holograms are supposed to give you stamina and keep up your energy during the game. | 这种全息图案能让运动员在比赛中 状态提升 能量充沛 |
[23:39] | They’re super exclusive and super expensive. | 非常高级 非常昂贵 |
[23:41] | And super ridiculous. | 非常扯淡 |
[23:43] | If they’re so exclusive,is there an I.D. factor on these bracelets? | 如果这种腕带很高档 那有没有认证身份的东西? |
[23:46] | You mean,like a serial number that might link us to the owner? | 你是说序列号之类的? 我们能顺藤摸瓜找到主人? |
[23:49] | Yeah. | 对 |
[23:58] | I see how it is. | 我明白 |
[23:59] | You come in he,and you don’t talk to the barbers and whatnot, | 进来后不找理发师 |
[24:02] | but you wa to pick on e exon that’s sweeping up everybody’s hair. | 直接冲着有前科的清洁小工来 |
[24:05] | Makes it a little easier when the ex-con leaves evidence at a murder scene. | 有前科的小工在罪案现场留下了证据 能不找你吗? |
[24:08] | How about you spare us the pity party and answer the question? | 能不能别装可怜了 回答问题吧? |
[24:11] | Why,whayou got? | 怎么了 你们发现什么了? |
[24:13] | ithelials under he nailor sething. | 指甲下的上皮组织之类的? |
[24:15] | Five of my cell mategot put aw off that stuff. | 我认识5个号友都是因为这个被抓 |
[24:18] | As for me,I got a perfect explanation. | 至于我嘛 我能解释清楚 |
[24:20] | You see,Angela– she was the best stylist in this place. | Angela是这里最棒的造型师 |
[24:22] | A real artist. So,she hooked me up with a cut. | 她真是个艺术家 她给我剪头发 |
[24:25] | And after she got done cutting my hair,she massaged my scalp. | 给我剪完头发后 又给我来了个头皮按摩 |
[24:29] | You think I’m playing? Ask anybody in here. | 你们不信吗? 问问这里的其他人 |
[24:34] | Hey,it’s Lindsay. Go ahead. | 我是Lindsay 请讲 |
[24:35] | Anna,what you got for me? | Anna 你有什么进展? |
[24:37] | Okay,so you got a scalp massage. That doesn’t exactly clear you,Mr. Blount. | 你做了个头皮按摩 这不够让你撇清干系 Blount先生 |
[24:43] | How well do you know Hank Frazier? | 你和Hank Frazier熟吗? |
[24:44] | You guys like BFFs? | 你们是死党铁哥们吧? |
[24:52] | Freeze! | 站住! |
[24:55] | – Back away! – Drop that razor now! | – 后退! – 马上把刀扔了! |
[24:57] | Back away,or I’ll slice her open! | 后退 不然我把她割死 |
[24:59] | Think I’m playing? | 不相信吗? |
[25:00] | No,but right now,I’m aiming at your head. | 信 但是我正瞄准你的脑袋 |
[25:02] | And I can put a pretty nice hole in your brain before you have time to even think about hurting her. | 在你准备动手前 我就能给你脑袋上轰个洞 |
[25:06] | You think I’m playing? | 不相信吗? |
[25:18] | That’s what happens when you bring a knife to a gunfight. | 这就是拿刀参加枪战的下场 |
[25:25] | Yeah. Great. Thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[25:28] | Patrol found a bloody kitchen knife in a Dumpster outside Blount’s apartment. | 巡警在Blount住处外的垃圾箱里 找到了把带血的菜刀 |
[25:32] | Chances are,that’s our murder weapon. | 很有可能就是凶器 |
[25:34] | So that just leaves two unanswered questions. | 现在只剩2个未解之谜了 |
[25:36] | Why did Nick kill Angela,and why did he want to make it look like Hank Frazier did it? | Nick为什么要杀Angela? 他为什么要嫁祸Hank Frazier? |
[25:59] | Just came from the hospital,Mac. Nick Blount suffered a severe concussion. | 我刚从医院回来 Mac Nick Blount被撞成了脑震荡 |
[26:02] | He’s got a knot on his head the size of New Jersey; they had to induce a coma. | 他脑袋上撞出了个超级大的包 于是昏迷过去了 |
[26:06] | But he’ll live,so he’ll face his day in court. | 算他命大 还是躲不过上法庭 |
[26:08] | Yes,and it won’t be a good one. | 估计他下场会很难看 |
[26:10] | Found his prints on the murder weapon. | 这件凶器上有他的指纹 |
[26:12] | Went to his apartment,found this cell phone,and also a kit used for making key molds. | 查了他的住处 找到了这个手机 还发现了这个做钥匙模具的工具 |
[26:17] | Probably used it to make a copy of Angela’s key, | 很可能就是用它配了Angela的钥匙 |
[26:19] | and that’s why there were no signs of forced entry at the crime scene. | 所以现场没找到强行入侵的痕迹 |
[26:21] | That leaves Hank Frazier off the hook for now. | 排除了Hank Frazier的嫌疑 |
[26:24] | I’ve gone over everything that pertains to Nick Blount. | 我看了与Nick Blount有关的所有线索 |
[26:26] | There’s no indication that he had motive to kill Angela Kelly,or a beef with Hank Frazier. | 没有杀Angela Kelly的动机 和Hank Frazier也无冤无仇 |
[26:32] | Well,I might be able to help with that. | 我也许有答案 |
[26:34] | The blood I found in the satellite spatter at the crime scene– it’s not a match to Nick Blount. | 我在现场发现的卫星状血点 不是Nick Blount的血 |
[26:38] | There was another person with him. | 除了他 还有另一个人 |
[27:08] | Ooh,this the torn up paper from our vic’s apartment? | 死者公寓里那张撕碎的纸? |
[27:11] | Yeah. I was so hoping it would give us a print,trace,anything that would lead us to our mystery third person, | 是 我想从上边找到些指纹 痕迹什么的 好找到这个神秘第三人 |
[27:17] | but no. | 白费力了 |
[27:20] | All of these are love letters– there was definitely some strong feelings between them. | 都是情书 他们之间感情很深呐 |
[27:24] | My first assumption was that the torn-up letter was a casualty of Hank and Angela’s fight. | 我刚开始以为 Hank和Angela吵架时把这信给撕了 |
[27:28] | But now that you know that some evidence was staged,you have a different outlook. | 但现在又有了新的证据 你有了新的解释 |
[27:32] | Well,I just couldn’t figure out why someone would choose this particular letter to tear to shreds. | 我就是不明白 为什么那人专拣这封信撕掉 |
[27:36] | Listen to it: “My Dearest Angie,”I couldn’t fall asleep last night just thinking about you. | 你看 “我最亲爱的Angie 昨晚我彻夜难眠 一直在想你” |
[27:41] | “You’ve been better to me than I deserve. “With my mother being herself, | “能遇上你绝对是我的福分” |
[27:45] | “and Riley heading off to attend Kansas, “it’s like everybody’s moving on without me. “ | “我妈妈的离开 加上Riley要去堪萨斯 好像大家都在离我而去” |
[27:50] | I’ve never uerstood why you don’t do the same. Hank. | “我不知道为什么你却留在我身边 Hank” |
[27:54] | Well,one thing that sticks out is that Riley made a verbal commitment to Redtown State, | Riley已经确认要去Redtown州立学院 |
[27:58] | and this letter says that he was heading off to attend Kansas. | 这封信上又说他要去堪萨斯 |
[28:02] | Well,maybe Riley lied to his brother about his college decision. | 也许Riley在学校选择的问题上 对他哥哥有所隐瞒 |
[28:06] | Something else I noticed was this is the only letter where Hank’s mother and Riley are mentioned together. | 另外 只有这封信里 同时提到了Hank的妈妈和Riley |
[28:13] | Well… whoever tore this up may have been trying to send a message of their own. | 撕信这人 想要自己传递消息 |
[28:21] | What,no NYPD announcement? I barely recognized the knock. | 不先表明警察身份? 这敲门声我都快听不出是谁了 |
[28:24] | Listen,I don’t have a lot of time. I gotta get back to work. | 我比较忙 马上得回去工作 |
[28:28] | But I want to talk about what’s going on with you. | 但我还是想和你谈谈 |
[28:30] | Excuse me? | 什么? |
[28:31] | I followed you earlier. A temp agency? | 我跟踪了你 你去职介所? |
[28:34] | Why didn’t you just tell me you were looking for a job? | 你直接告诉我你在找工作不就得了? |
[28:36] | Don,you have got to stop following me,okay? | Don 你别再跟踪我了 成吗? |
[28:40] | I am out of AA. I am sober. I am a grown woman. | 我退出了戒酒互助会 我不再酗酒 我长大了 |
[28:43] | Really? You’re giving me attitude after you lied on your application? | 真的吗? 你在简历上做假还好意思冲我发火? |
[28:46] | What’d you do,walk in there and flash a badge and they just hand it to you? | 你干了什么? 冲进去亮了警徽 然后他们就把简历给你了? |
[28:49] | What was I supposed to say? | 那我该怎么写? |
[28:51] | You’re supposed to tell the truth,Sam. | 你该如实写 Sam |
[28:54] | Lying about your prior arrests and your substance abuse problem is not the way to turn your life around. | 你怎么能靠隐瞒前科和酗酒经历 来改变你的生活? |
[28:59] | Okay,I have tried doing it the right way. | 坦诚相待 我试过的 |
[29:01] | You want to know what happens when you try doing it the right way? | 你想知道坦诚相待的结果吗? |
[29:05] | You get a bunch of “I am sorry,miss”es… | 那就是一堆”很抱歉 小姐” |
[29:07] | I get it. I know it’s hard. | 我明白 我知道很难 |
[29:08] | I just… I feel like you have a second lease on life. | 我只是觉得 这是你生命的第二次起点 |
[29:12] | You have a chance to do whatever you want. | 你有机会来做你想做的 |
[29:15] | Says who? You and Dad? | 谁说的? 你和老爸? |
[29:18] | You always knew what you were gonna do. You Flack men– you have NYPD in your blood. | 你一直知道自己的未来 你是Flack家的人 你生来注定做警察 |
[29:23] | But me? I was always the one– | 我呢? 我永远是那个… |
[29:25] | Don’t give me the “I was always a screw-up” crap,okay? | 别给我装出一付 “我是败家子”的样子 可以吗? |
[29:28] | Not too long ago,you had ideas. | 不久之前 你还有你的理想 |
[29:33] | What about your writing? | 你不是在写东西吗? |
[29:34] | I thought you wanted to be a journalist. | 我以为你想当个记者 |
[29:37] | I understand where you’re coming from with this,but I made mistakes,Don. | 我知道你的出发点 可是我犯了错 Don |
[29:41] | I don’t have the option of going that route anymore. | 我失去了实现理想的机会 |
[29:44] | Those days are over. Nobody wants to hire a girl with priors. | 那些东西离我远了 没人愿意雇佣有前科的我 |
[29:48] | I don’t want to see you give up on your dreams. | 我不想看到你放弃自己的梦想 |
[29:49] | Look,no offense,but can this rah-rah pep talk! | 别嫌我话重 可你这些话又有什么用? |
[29:54] | You want to be honest… | 你想要我坦诚? |
[29:56] | half the reason why you’re here is because you care about me,and I do appreciate that. | 你来的原因 一半是你关心我 谢谢你 |
[30:00] | But the other half is you feeling guilty for not coming around more often. | 另一半 是因为先前你很少过来 你内疚了 |
[30:05] | Just save yourself the trouble. | 省省吧 |
[30:08] | Let yourself out. | 你走吧 |
[30:23] | I found it odd that a low-paid ex-con like Nick Blount owned an expensive,exclusive sports wristband. | 很可疑 前科犯Nick Blount收入不高 却有条昂贵的运动腕带 |
[30:28] | So I took a little closer look at the company– Wyandotte Sports… | 于是我查了这个公司 “Wyandotte体育” |
[30:34] | Says here they have a merchandising deal with Riley Frazier’s ADL team? | 这里说他们和Riley Frazier在ADL联盟的球队 有供货合约? |
[30:39] | And the exact model bracelet that Nick Blount was wearing was made exclusively for Riley’s team, | Nick Blount戴的腕带 就是专为Riley的球队生产的 |
[30:45] | and only 20 people own them. | 这腕带只有20个人有 |
[30:46] | So how did Nick Blount get his hands on one? | 那Nick Blount怎么会有一条的? |
[30:48] | Typically,the way that these merchandise deals work is that a company donates some apparel to the person that’s in charge of the team. | 一般来说 厂方会给队里管事的人 送些产品 |
[30:55] | So,in this case,that would be the coach. | 在这起案子里 那就是教练了 |
[30:58] | Yep. | 对 |
[31:00] | – Coach Gavin,the legend. – It gets more interesting. | – Gavin教练 传奇人物 – 更有意思的是 |
[31:03] | Riley Frazier committed to attending Redtown State College,right? | Riley Frazier决定去Redtown州立学院 对吧? |
[31:06] | According to the letter that his brother sent to Angela, | 可他哥哥在写给Angela的信里说 |
[31:09] | he previously committed to going to Kansas. | 他本来是要去堪萨斯的 |
[31:11] | Kids change their college decisions all the time. | 选学校嘛 孩子们总是变来变去的 |
[31:14] | The timing of this is a little too suspicious. | 但这时机有点太可疑了 |
[31:16] | I did some homework. According to on-line sports sites, | 我做了点功课 根据在线体育网站 |
[31:18] | Riley has always stated publicly that his heart was set on Kansas, | Riley一直对外宣称 他想去堪萨斯州立大学 |
[31:22] | ’cause that was the favored choice of his brother. | 因为这是他哥哥偏好的选择 |
[31:24] | Now he suddenly changes his mind,after his brother’s arrested. | 他哥哥一被捕 他就改主意了 |
[31:29] | Sounds like a tug of war over Riley’s future,between Hank and Coach Gavin. | 听起来像是Hank和Gavin教练之间 对于Riley的未来争执不下 |
[31:34] | And ADL coaches are often used as go-betweens. | ADL的教练通常会在中间调停 |
[31:36] | Colleges and pro agents will often pay coaches like Gavin to deliver top players. | 大学和职业经纪人通常会付钱给 像Gavin这样的教练以获得顶尖球员 |
[31:42] | Gavin stands to make millions by hip-pocketing a superstar like Riley. | Gavin身后有像Riley这样的明星 就可以轻松入得百万 |
[31:47] | That’s all the motive in the world for Gavin to want Hank’s influence out of the way. | 这是Gavin想要清除Hank影响的动机 |
[31:51] | Took a closer look at the phone we found at Nick Blount’s apartment. | 检查了在Nick Blount公寓发现的手机 |
[31:54] | He made a call from that cell the night of the murder. | 案发前一晚他用那手机打了个电话 |
[31:56] | I’ll give you a hint who he called– it wasn’t Phil Jackson. | 至于打给谁 给点提示–不是Phil Jackson (美著名篮球教练 现执教洛杉矶湖人队) |
[32:01] | Coach Gavin was the third person in Angela’s apartment. | Gavin教练就是在Angela公寓的第三人 |
[32:03] | But Hank had to know Gavin had motive to do this. | Hank应该知道Gavin有动机杀人 |
[32:06] | Why wouldn’t he say anything? | 但为何他什么也没说? |
[32:08] | There’s only one reason that makes sense– ’cause he plans to do something about it. | 只有一个原因讲得通-他对此自有计划 |
[32:31] | All right,boys! | 好的 孩子们! |
[32:32] | Good job! Good job! | 不错! 打得不错! |
[32:33] | Bring it in! Bring it in! | 过来! 过来! |
[32:39] | – Good job. – Thanks,Coach. | – 干得好 – 多谢教练 |
[32:44] | – Coach. – Looking good. | – 教练 – 很不错 |
[32:46] | Not too bad,huh? | 还不赖吧? |
[32:48] | We gotta get Riley if you want to… | 我们有Riley 如果你想… |
[33:16] | – Coach Gavin? – What? | – Gavin教练? – 什么? |
[33:17] | Raise your hands up on your head. | 举起手来放在脑后 |
[33:20] | You’re under arrest for the murder of Angela Kelly. | 你因谋杀Angela Kelly被捕 |
[33:24] | Let it go,Hank. | 放手 Hank |
[33:26] | You want to be a part of your brother’s life? | 你希望能参与你弟弟的人生吗? |
[33:28] | Stay out of jail and be smart and let us handle this. | 别再坐牢了 聪明点 让我们处理 |
[33:31] | Hands behind your back. | 手放到背后 |
[33:38] | All right,let’s go. | 好的 我们走 |
[33:54] | Five city championships,24 All-Americans,seven NBA All-Stars… | 5次市冠军 24次全美明星队 7次NBA全明星… |
[34:01] | three felonies. | 3项重罪 |
[34:03] | You know,whatever you’re accusing me of,I can assure you… | 知道不 无论你指控我什么 我保证… |
[34:05] | Oh,this goes well beyond accusation. | 这可不仅仅是指控了 |
[34:10] | We matched your DNA to a blood drop at our crime scene. | 你的DNA与犯罪现场的血滴相匹配 |
[34:20] | All due respect,Detective,I think you’re full of crap. | 恕我直言 警探 我觉得你这都是屁话 |
[34:24] | No cuts on your hands,no abrasions. | 你手上没有割伤和擦伤 |
[34:28] | I’m guessing it was a bloody nose. | 我想可能是鼻子出血 |
[34:35] | You hired Nick because he worked with Angela. | 你雇了Nick 因为他和Angela共事 |
[34:37] | He had access to her apartment keys and could make copies. | 他能拿到她公寓的钥匙做复制 |
[34:41] | Still think I’m full of crap? | 还觉得我说的都是屁话? |
[34:42] | How much did you pay Nick? | 你给了Nick多少钱? |
[34:44] | Did you pay him with cash or with sports merchandise? | 是现金还是运动产品? |
[34:47] | Whatever the price,it won’t be enough to save you. | 无论价钱几何 肯定都救不了你 |
[34:51] | As soon as Nick is conscious and able,he’ll tell us everything we need to know. | 一旦Nick恢复意识 他将会说出一切 |
[34:55] | Nick. | |
[34:59] | Look,I simply paid him to plant drugs in Hank’s gym bag. | 听着 我只是付钱 让他在Hank运动包里放毒品 |
[35:05] | The plan was to make a call,violate his parole. | 本来是计划报警 栽赃他违反假释条例 |
[35:10] | That’s it. | 就这样 |
[35:16] | Nick… What are you doing here? | Nick… 你在这儿做什么? |
[35:31] | She wasn’t supposed to be home. | 她本不该在家的 |
[35:34] | He wasn’t supposed to kill her. | 他本不该杀了她的 |
[35:36] | But you received a phone call from him. | 但是你接到了他的电话 |
[35:38] | I had no idea what had happened until I saw for myself. | 直到亲眼所见 我才明白发生了什么 |
[35:43] | You dumb-ass! Why did you do this? | 你这个蠢货! 干吗这么做? |
[35:45] | Me? You’re the lookout,okay? | 我? 你是放风的 好不? |
[35:47] | How was I supposed to know she was just going to walk in? | 我怎么能知道她正好进来? |
[35:50] | Yo,if you don’t get off me… | 放开我… |
[35:57] | Nick is a murderer,but you’re the one who made things go from bad to worse. | Nick是凶手 但你让事情变得更糟 |
[36:01] | You decided to fix things,by finishing what you went there to do. | 你决定处理好后事 达到你原来的目的 |
[36:05] | We are screwed,both of us,unless you help with this. | 我们麻烦了 咱�z都跑不掉 除非你过来帮我 |
[36:17] | So you staged that scene to pin it all on Hank. | 所以你布置了现场 栽赃给Hank |
[36:21] | I just wanted Hank out of the way. | 我只是不想Hank挡道 |
[36:23] | He screwed up his own life. I didn’t want him screwing up Riley’s,too. | 他毁了自己的人生 我不想他也毁了Riley的 |
[36:26] | No,that’s not it. | 不 才不是这样 |
[36:27] | Come on,it wasn’t Riley’s life you care about,it’s his earning potential. | 拜托 你才不关心Riley的人生呢 你只关心他能带来的收益 |
[36:32] | People like you are gatekeepers. | 你们这种人就好像看门人 |
[36:34] | College decisions are important for players, | 去哪所大学对于球员来说很重要 |
[36:37] | but big business for coaches who can get players to sign with certain schools. | 但对于能掌控球员选择的教练来说 更是笔大生意 |
[36:42] | How much is Redtown State paying you? | Redtown州立学院付了你多少? |
[36:45] | How much do you stand to make after Riley leaves college if you can steer him to the right professional agent? | 如果你能操纵他签对职业经纪人 在Riley大学毕业后你能赚到多少? |
[36:50] | The right endorsement opportunities? | 最合适的签约机会? |
[36:52] | Kids like Riley– they’re not just basketball players,they’re future millionaires. | 像Riley这样的孩子–不只是篮球手 还是未来的百万富翁 |
[36:58] | Meal tickets for leeches like you. | 是你这种寄生虫的宿主 |
[37:04] | I spent my life coaching kids. | 我一生都在指导孩子们 |
[37:07] | Teaching them the game. | 教他们打球 |
[37:10] | You know how many fall by the wayside? | 你知道有多少人半途而废吗? |
[37:12] | You know how many pan out,become stars? | 你知道有多少人最后成了明星吗? |
[37:14] | Do you know how many move one and forget about me? | 你知道有多少人离开后就忘了我吗? |
[37:18] | Finding Riley was,for once,like winning the lottery. | 发现Riley不易 就像是中了彩票 |
[37:26] | Except in this case,you lose. | 只是在这个案子里 你输了 |
[37:56] | Detective Taylor. | Taylor警探 |
[37:58] | Never got a chance to thank you for everything you’ve done. | 还没机会谢谢你做的一切 |
[38:01] | – No need. But can I offer some advice? – Okay. | – 不需要 我能给你点建议不? – 好的 |
[38:06] | Hank’s trying. You gotta know that. | Hank在努力 你得明白这点 |
[38:08] | You can see it in his face that he hates disappointing you. | 你能从他脸上看出 他不想让你失望 |
[38:11] | Just imagine if basketball was taken away from you. | 想象下如果把篮球从你身边剥夺 |
[38:15] | With Angela’s death,he could easily turn back to bad influences right now. | 因为Angela的死 也许他很容易就重新受到坏影响 |
[38:23] | Don’t give up on him. | 别放弃他 |
[38:56] | Just so you know,I… I start rehab tomorrow. | 只想让你知道 我… 我明天开始戒毒 |
[39:01] | Detective Taylor said that he’s going to be checking in on me. | Taylor警探说他会盯着我 |
[39:04] | There’s something about that guy makes me think he’s serious. | 我觉得他是认真的 |
[39:09] | Okay. Well,go ahead,keep up the silent treatment. | 好吧 继续 沉默以对 |
[39:14] | You’re just afraid that if we play,you’ll get embarrassed. | 你是害怕和我打球 会被羞辱得很惨 |
[39:16] | People always said I was the better brother. | 人们都说哥哥更好 |
[39:18] | Better-looking,better at basketball,better-looking… | 长得更帅 篮球打得更好 长得更帅… |
[39:24] | Now,if I remember correctly,last time we played,I won. | 要是我没记错 上次我们打球是我赢了 |
[39:29] | The last time we played? What’s the overall record? | 上一次? 总记录是什么? |
[39:32] | I got like,what,953 wins to… | 我赢了差不多有953次… |
[39:35] | I’m sorry,how many do you have again? | 不好意思 你赢了多少次来着? |
[39:37] | * | *Feedback,feedback,feedback,feedback,feedback,feedback |
[39:39] | Check ball. | 接球 |
[39:41] | *I don’t need no introduction,you know me * | |
[39:43] | *I don’t need to be someone I’m not,you know me * | |
[39:46] | *I ain’t talkin’ about these people around me that’s phony * | |
[39:49] | *I’m talkin’ about when there was just you and me only * | |
[39:51] | *I guess it all worked out,made us who we are * | |
[39:54] | *Chicks think it looks cool,I’ll take the scars * | |
[39:57] | *We do whatever today,we make it to tomorrow * | |
[39:59] | *Grandmamma taught me well,shake it off * | |
[40:02] | *Shake it off,shake it off,let ’em talk. * | |
[40:11] | I got you something. | 有东西送你 |
[40:13] | I don’t take things from strangers. | 我不接受陌生人的东西 |
[40:16] | Please take it. | 收下吧 |
[40:26] | – Look,I appreciate the gift… – It’s not a gift. It’s a job. | – 听着 谢谢你的礼物… – 不是礼物 是份工作 |
[40:31] | You got me a job with the NYPD? | 你在纽约警局给我找了份工作? |
[40:33] | Well,slow down. | 别急别急 |
[40:35] | I don’t want you in my precinct any more than you want me in your hair. | 我不想你进局子的程度 更甚于你恨我的程度 |
[40:38] | It’s with the Executive Office of Media Relations for the NYPD. | 是纽约警局的媒体关系部的职位 |
[40:41] | They need people with journalism backgrounds. | 他们需要有新闻业背景的人 |
[40:43] | They had an opening,I called in a favor. | 正好有个职位 我就帮忙打了个电话 |
[40:47] | Why are you doing this for me? | 干吗为我这么做? |
[40:49] | This is what siblings do. | 兄妹之间就该如此 |
[40:51] | They look out– good times and bad. | 互相照料– 无论顺境或是逆境 |
[40:58] | Look,I… I don’t know,I mean,what if I screw up? | 听着… 我不知道 我是说 如果我弄砸了呢? |
[41:01] | Won’t that reflect bad on you? | 不会对你有什么坏影响吧? |
[41:02] | Just take the job. | 接受这份工作吧 |
[41:04] | Sometimes nepotism is a good thing. | 有时”上面有人”还真是件好事 |
[41:08] | It’s not a handout. | 不是施舍 |
[41:09] | Just an opportunity for you to get back on track with some of those dreams of yours. | 只是个让你有重回梦想之路的机会 |
[41:13] | Become the next Lesley Stahl like you always talked about. | 成为你常提到的Lesley Stahl第二 (CBS资深电视新闻女记者) |
[41:17] | That would make you Andy Rooney. | 那你就是Andy Rooney (CBS节目主持人) |
[41:20] | I’ll take it. | 没问题 |
[41:23] | most interesting people in the world… | And if you happen to do an expos茅 on the 如果你正好想报道世界上最有趣的人… |
[41:28] | your brother’s not above doing interviews. | 你老哥我肯定接受采访 |
[41:31] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[41:33] | – Got a minute? – Yep. | – 有空不? – 当然 |
[41:39] | CSI:NY Season 08Episode 05 |