时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:22] | *Hey! Ho! Let’s go! * | |
[00:24] | *Hey! Ho! Let’s go! * | |
[00:27] | *Hey! Ho! Let’s go! * | |
[00:29] | *Hey! Ho! Let’s go! * | |
[00:32] | *They’re forming in a straight line* | |
[00:34] | *They’re going through a tight wind* | |
[00:36] | *The kids are losing their minds* | |
[00:39] | *The Blitzkrieg Bop* | |
[00:42] | *They’re piling in the backseat* | |
[00:44] | *They generate steam heat * | |
[00:47] | *Pulsating to the backbeat* | |
[00:49] | *The Blitzkrieg Bop* | |
[00:52] | *Hey,ho,let’s go* | |
[00:54] | *Shoot ’em in the back now… * | |
[00:57] | Careful,my man. You look like you’re falling in love. | 伙计 留神哦 我看你要沦陷了 |
[00:59] | Oh,yeah? With that track suit,you look like frickin’ Ali G. | |
[01:02] | Oh,yeah. Indahouse. That’s what I’m talking about! | 可不是吗 完全就是<谁与争疯>的剧情! |
[01:05] | No,seriously. Look around. | 我说真的 你看看周围 |
[01:06] | Every guy in here is drooling over her,and she’s only got eyes for you. | 每个男人都对她垂涎三尺 但是她对你情有独钟 |
[01:12] | *They’re piling in the backseat* | |
[01:14] | *Hey,they generate steam heat* | |
[01:17] | *Pulsating to the backbeat* | |
[01:19] | *The Blitzkrieg Bop* | |
[01:22] | *Hey! Ho! Let’s go! * | |
[01:25] | *Hey! Ho! Let’s go! * | |
[01:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[01:56] | Excuse me,Officer. | 打扰一下 警官 |
[01:59] | Sergeant. | 是警士 |
[02:00] | Sorry,Sergeant. I’m looking for Danny Messer. | 不好意思 警士 我找下Danny Messer |
[02:03] | He’s my husband. At least I think he is. | 他是我老公 至少我觉得还算是我老公 |
[02:06] | I haven’t seen him in days. | 我好几天没看到他人了 |
[02:08] | You trying to break my heart? | 你是想让我伤心吗? |
[02:15] | Get an I.D.? | 知道死者身份了吗? |
[02:16] | Michael Schaefer,21-year-old Brooklyn City College student. | Michael Schaefer 21岁 布鲁克林城市学院的学生 |
[02:21] | – What about the girl? – She found the body. | – 那姑娘呢? – 她发现尸体的 |
[02:24] | Claims that she and the vic left the club she was playing last night and came back to the apartment. | 说她和死者昨晚一起离开 她工作的俱乐部回到公寓 |
[02:30] | Probably thought it was the luckiest night of his life. | 他多半觉得是他这辈子最幸运的一晚了 |
[02:33] | Unfortunately,it was also his last. | 不幸的是 也是最后一晚 我不是大香菜 短发的雯子 |
[03:18] | csi:ny Season 08 Episode 02 | |
[03:39] | Hey,stranger. So you’re back. | 嗨 看看这是谁回来了 |
[03:42] | It’s official. | 正式回归了 |
[03:43] | I talked to Sinclair yesterday. | 我昨天和Sinclair谈过了 |
[03:46] | Retirement papers have already been pulled. | 退休文件都撤回了 |
[03:48] | Great. That’s great news. Welcome back. | 太好了 真是好消息 欢迎回归 |
[03:50] | Oh,hey,Mac. We missed you. | 嗨 Mac 我们都很想你 |
[03:52] | See,I told you he’d be back. | 看到没有 我就跟你说他会回来的 |
[03:54] | You did? You didn’t say that. | 有吗? 你没说过嘛 |
[03:56] | Yeah,I did. I said he’d be back. | 当然有了 我说他会回来的 |
[03:57] | I said that,but whatever. | 是我说的好不好 不过随便了 |
[03:59] | Yeah,no,I said you’d be back. | 才不是 是我说的 |
[04:01] | All right,all right. Are you two done? | 好了好了 你们俩有完没完? |
[04:02] | We have a dead body here that needs to be processed. | 这还有具尸体等着我们处理 |
[04:05] | Obvious signs of forced entry. | 很明显有人破窗而入 |
[04:07] | Probably gonna want to pheno these shards of glass. | 可能得用苯酚分析那些玻璃碎片 |
[04:09] | There’s,uh,no usable prints,and,uh… | 没什么可提取的指纹 还有… |
[04:11] | Uh,are you working the crime scene or me? | 这现场是你分析 还是我来? |
[04:13] | Nah,go ahead. Do your thing. | 你来 你请 |
[04:17] | I’ll just go check on the canvass. | 我去看看那边有没有问出什么线索 |
[04:22] | – He misses all this. – Yeah. | – 他放不下之前的工作 – 是啊 |
[04:32] | Why don’t you take a deep breath? | 你试着深呼吸好吗 |
[04:35] | Relax,all right? | 放松 好吧? |
[04:37] | Okay. | 好的 |
[04:38] | Do you remember hearing anything? Any yelling? An argument? | 你回想一下有没有听到什么声音? 比如叫喊声? 争吵? |
[04:41] | Someone trying to break in? | 或者有人强行闯入? |
[04:43] | No. No,just a gunshot. I came out of Michael’s room,and I… | 没有 只有一声枪响我冲出Michael的房间 然后我… |
[04:48] | I found him on the f-floor. | 我就看到他躺在地上 |
[04:51] | I-I tried to… hold his head up. | 我试着抱住他的头 |
[04:55] | I didn’t… I didn’t know what to do. I’m sorry. | 我不知道不知道该做什么 我很抱歉 |
[04:58] | That’s all right. | 没事的 |
[05:00] | I just… I can’t believe this is happening. | 我只是不敢相信发生这种事 |
[05:05] | I…can’t believe he’s dead. | 我不相信他就这么死了 |
[05:07] | She found him; called it in. | 她发现的尸体 然后报了警 |
[05:10] | The victim live here alone? | 死者是一个人住吗? |
[05:12] | Roommate’s name is Josh Herman. | 有一个室友叫Josh Herman |
[05:14] | Apparently they’ve been best friends since grade school. | 他们从小学起就是最好的朋友 |
[05:16] | Was he here at the time of the shooting? | 事情发生的时候 他在公寓里吗? |
[05:18] | Not sure. We’re still trying to track him down. | 不知道 我们还没找到他 |
[05:23] | Defensive bruising on the arms. | 手臂上有自卫造成的瘀伤 |
[05:26] | Here. | 看这里 |
[05:34] | Stellate tearing around the wound. | 伤口附近有星状撕裂 |
[05:37] | Victim struggled with his attacker before being shot at close range. | 死者被近距离枪击前 和凶手搏斗过 |
[05:43] | We,we know robbery wasn’t a motive. | 显然动机不是抢劫 |
[05:46] | So what was? | 那动机是什么呢? |
[05:53] | I was asleep in Michael’s room when it happened. | 事情发生时 我在Michael的房间睡觉 |
[06:02] | Michael! | |
[06:05] | Michael! | |
[06:10] | Michael? | |
[06:12] | Oh,my God. Michael. Michael. | 噢 天哪 Michael Michael |
[06:16] | Just take your time. I know this must be hard for you. | 别着急 我知道你一定不好受 |
[06:21] | How long did you know Michael? | 你认识Michael多久了? |
[06:23] | Only a few weeks. | 几周而已 |
[06:26] | We met at the… the music store where I work. | 我们在我工作的唱片店认识的 |
[06:28] | He was with his roommate Josh. | 他和他的室友Josh在一起 |
[06:32] | Sure,they formed later,but the Pistols captured the image. | 没错 他们后来才成立的 但”性手枪”完全捕获了画面感 “性手枪”是英国最有影响力的朋克摇滚组合 |
[06:34] | The sex,the drugs,the rock and roll. | 性爱 毒品 还有摇滚 |
[06:36] | Not the rock and roll. That’s where you’re wrong. | 才不是摇滚 你从这里就错了 |
[06:38] | But sure,they had the music. | 但不管怎样 他们的音乐很不错 |
[06:39] | No doubt about it,but the punk sound didn’t start with them. | 这没错 但是朋克曲风不是从他们开始的 |
[06:42] | Title goes to the Kinks. 1964. | |
[06:45] | Actually,you’re both right. | 事实上 你们俩都没错 |
[06:48] | Image and sound are equally important. | 画面和音质同等重要 |
[06:50] | Of course,that also makes you both wrong. | 当然 这么说的话 你俩又都错了 |
[06:53] | So was the first punk band,then? | 那你觉得哪支乐队是朋克的鼻祖? |
[06:54] | Easy. The Ramones. | 很简单 The Ramones |
[06:56] | First to incorporate the sound and the image. | 第一支融合了画面和音质的乐队 |
[06:59] | She’s right. | 她说得没错 |
[07:00] | Founded right here in Forest Hills,Queens,1974. | 1974年就在这里 皇后区的森林山组建的 |
[07:04] | Before the Sex Pistols. | 比”性手枪”要早 |
[07:07] | Are you any good? | 你摇滚玩的怎样? |
[07:09] | Sound a lot better coming off a set of strings like that,but,um… | 要是有那样一把顺手的吉他 效果绝对更好 但是… |
[07:13] | yeah,I know how to get it on. | 现在 我也一样能控制现场 |
[07:16] | Miranda,there’s a guy in the back that could use a little help. | Miranda 后面有人需要指点一下 |
[07:19] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[07:31] | Sounds like the two of you really hit it off. | 这么说你们俩算是一见钟情了 |
[07:34] | Did Michael and Josh have any problems? | Michael和Josh之间有什么矛盾吗? |
[07:36] | No. | 没有 |
[07:38] | You know,they were like brothers,you know. | 他俩好的就像亲兄弟 |
[07:43] | We found close to $300 in 20s on the floor next to Michael’s body. | Michael的尸体旁找到了面值20元 总共300美元的现金 |
[07:48] | Did he owe anybody any money that you know of? | 据你所知 他欠什么人钱吗? |
[07:51] | No. I mean,if anything,it was the opposite. | 没有 要有 也是别人欠他钱 |
[07:54] | He… he seemed like he was doing pretty well. | 他…感觉他手头很宽裕 |
[08:00] | I can’t believe you have this song. | 真不敢相信 你有这首歌 |
[08:05] | Get out. You bought the Gibson? | 开玩笑吧 你买了吉布森吉他? |
[08:09] | I thought you said you didn’t play. | 你不是说你不玩吉他吗 |
[08:11] | Well,it’s not for me; it’s for you. | 我买给你的 |
[08:14] | What? | 什么? |
[08:17] | Michael,seriously? | Michael 你说真的? |
[08:20] | Ah,it’s… it’s okay. I wanted to do it. | 没什么大不了的 我愿意 |
[08:23] | Hey,look,it doesn’t have to mean anything if you don’t want it to. | 听着 如果你不想要 也没什么关系 |
[08:28] | No. | 我明白 |
[08:30] | No,Michael,it… it does. | 但是 Michael 这对我来说意义重大 |
[08:35] | It means everything. | 对我来说就是一切 |
[08:46] | That’s quite an expensive gift from someone you just met. | 对刚认识不久的人来说 绝对是份大礼 |
[08:50] | He didn’t even have to do it. | 他没必要送我吉他的 |
[08:55] | I was already falling for him. | 我早就爱上他了 |
[08:59] | He was so different from all the guys I’m used to. | 他和我之前认识的人都不一样 |
[09:02] | He was… sweet,genuine. Honest. | 他那么体贴 真诚 坦白 |
[09:12] | I can’t imagine how anyone would want to hurt him. | 我没办法想象有人会想伤害他 |
[09:23] | Tyler,I’m your mama. | Tyler 是我 妈妈 |
[09:24] | I meddle. That’s what I do. | 我又管闲事了 但我就是这样的 |
[09:26] | So what’s up with the new roommate? What happened to the old one? | 怎么又换室友了? 原来那个怎么了? |
[09:30] | 20,40,60. | |
[09:33] | – Pleasure doing business with you. – Yeah. | – 跟你合作真愉快 – 可不是吗 |
[09:35] | Anybody ever tell you that money cannot buy you happiness? | 有人跟你说过金钱买不到幸福吗? |
[09:37] | Ah,you want to bet? | 咱打赌呗? |
[09:39] | Okay,never mind. I’ll talk to you at lunch. Bye. | 好吧 没关系 我们午饭时间再谈吧 拜拜 |
[09:41] | Okay,what was that all about? | 刚才那是怎么回事? |
[09:43] | – What? – Sheldon,money. | – 什么怎么回事? – Sheldon啦 钱啦 |
[09:45] | Hawkes had him pegged coming back November 30 or earlier. | Hawkes赌Mac11月30日前会回来 |
[09:49] | Which means you must have had him coming back after November 30. | 那就是说你押他11月30日前不会回来 |
[09:52] | – Uh,kind of,yeah. – What do you mean,kind of? | – 差不多吧 – 差不多? 什么意思? |
[09:55] | Uh,kind of,as in… um,never. | 差不多… 就是… 不会 |
[09:59] | You mean you thought Mac Taylor was never coming back to this crime lab? | 你觉得Mac Taylor不会再回到实验室? |
[10:02] | How come you didn’t let me in on this bet? | 打这种赌怎么不叫我啊? |
[10:04] | I’d have cleaned up on all you fools. | 肯定能把你这个笨蛋的钱赢光 |
[10:15] | Any word from Flack on the whereabouts of the vic’s roommate? | Flack有没有提到死者室友的下落? |
[10:18] | Josh Herman? Still in the wind. | Josh Herman? 还没找到 |
[10:20] | You thinking he had something to do with it? | 你觉得他有牵连? |
[10:22] | Well,possible suspect. | 对 潜在的嫌犯 |
[10:25] | Hopefully not another victim. | 但愿不是另一个受害者 |
[10:28] | They were roommates. | 他们是室友 |
[10:29] | If he did have something to do with it,I’m not sure why he’d have to break the window. | 就算他要干些什么 也犯不上破窗而入? |
[10:33] | Well,we’re sending the photos and physical description to the media,so I’ll keep you posted. | 我们把照片和体征描述发给媒体 有进展通知你 |
[10:40] | No “Good to see you,Mac? ” Uh,”Welcome back to the lab?” | 不准备说”很高兴见到你 Mac”? 或是”欢迎回来”? |
[10:44] | Nothing? | 不表示一下? |
[10:47] | I never thought you were gone in the first place. | 从一开始我就知道你不会走 |
[11:03] | Mac Taylor. | |
[11:05] | Now,there’s a sight for sore eyes. | 见到你真开心 |
[11:08] | It’s good to be back,Sid. | 回来真好 Sid |
[11:09] | – So,what’s it like? – What is what like? | – 感觉如何? – 什么感觉如何? |
[11:12] | On the outside. | 换做别的工作 |
[11:14] | You made it,man– you were free. | 你做到了 伙计― 你自由了 |
[11:17] | What did that feel like? | 那种感觉如何? |
[11:19] | It felt good. I’m very happy with what I accomplished. | 感觉不错 我对取得的成绩感到高兴 |
[11:22] | But yet,here you are,back inside. | 可你又回来了 |
[11:26] | It means you’re institutionalized. You realize that,don’t you? | 意味着你又重回牢笼了 你知道吗? |
[11:30] | These walls are funny,you know? | 这些牢笼很有趣 明白吗? |
[11:32] | First you hate ’em,then you get used to ’em,and pretty soon,you start to depend on ’em. | 开始你讨厌它们 然后习惯它们 再后来 你逐渐离不开它们 这句台词出自影片<肖申克的救赎>里 对监狱的描述 |
[11:40] | Sid? | |
[11:42] | I,uh,confirmed your suspicions regarding the victim’s defensive bruising and the close-contact nature of the gunshot wounds. | 你对死者身上防卫伤和近距枪伤的怀疑 经我判断是对的 |
[11:50] | There was a struggle. | 发生了打斗 |
[11:51] | Yes,but on further examination of the body, | 对 但进一步检查尸体后 |
[11:54] | I found a small entrance wound close to the victim’s armpit. | 我在死者腋下 发现了一个小的射入口 |
[12:08] | So,what we thought at the scene was a close-contact entrance wound was really an exit wound. | 我们在现场判断的近距离射入口 其实是射出口 |
[12:14] | Means there’s still a bullet at the crime scene. | 就是说现场还有1枚弹头 |
[12:17] | I also found a dark smudge on the side of the victim’s face. | 我还在死者的脸上发现了一块污点 |
[12:24] | Took a sample,sent it upstairs. | 已经取样送楼上了 |
[12:27] | And what was that you were working on? | 那边是什么情况? |
[12:29] | A piece of skin. | 是一块皮肤 |
[12:30] | Found it attached to the victim’s clothing. | 粘在了死者衣服上 |
[12:38] | Is that some kind of reptile or a fish? | 像是爬行动物或是鱼的皮肤? |
[12:41] | Yes,you’re correct. | 对的 |
[12:43] | It’s from a reptile. | 是爬行动物 |
[12:47] | It’s good to be back. | 回来真好 |
[13:32] | Now,this,I missed. | 我怀念这里 |
[13:35] | Adam. | |
[13:36] | Hey,boss. | 头儿你好 |
[13:39] | Welcome back. | 欢迎回来 |
[13:40] | You want to tell me what’s going on here? | 这是干嘛呢? |
[13:43] | Okay,well…I was processing Miranda’s shirt for blood. | 我在分析Miranda衣服上的血 |
[13:46] | I found microscopic tears in the fabric. | 在布料上发现了小的破洞 |
[13:49] | Could’ve caught her clothing on something. | 她的衣服可能是刮到什么东西了 |
[13:51] | The fray pattern should suggest whether or not it was snagged. | 依磨损的形式 可以推测出是不是刮破的 |
[13:54] | In addition to it being snagged,I also found evidence that suggests that it was cut. | 除了刮破的可能 我还发现了证据 显示它是被剪切的 |
[14:00] | Now,all the tests that I’ve run– with | 我用了钢丝刷 砂纸 刀 剪刀做模拟 |
[14:04] | have all resulted in either fraying or cutting… | 要么只是刮破 要么只是剪切 |
[14:11] | but not both. | 不会两者兼有 |
[14:13] | Till now. | 除了这次 |
[14:14] | T-shirt was cut by | 衣服是被碎玻璃弄破的 |
[14:16] | looks like Miranda was lying about how she got into Michael’s apartment last night. | 昨晚究竟如何进Michael的屋 Miranda说谎了 |
[14:34] | I wasn’t lying. | 我没骗人 |
[14:37] | I was… I was covered in Michael’s blood. He was still lying there dead. | 我身上全是Michael的血 他就躺在那里 |
[14:39] | I guess I… | 我猜我是… |
[14:43] | I don’t…I don’t know,I guess I just forgot. | 说不清 我说不清 我可能是忘了 |
[14:45] | You forgot you broke in to your boyfriend’s apartment, | 你忘记了你破窗闯进你男友的屋子? |
[14:47] | where he was later murdered while you were conveniently asleep in his back bedroom,is that right? | 之后你正巧在公寓后面的卧室睡觉 他就被害了? |
[14:53] | I was in shock. I-I wasn’t thinking straight. | 我吓坏了 我思维有点混乱 |
[14:55] | About the break-in or about the murder? | 关于入室还是关于谋杀? |
[14:56] | You think I broke in to Michael’s apartment,shot him,ran off to hide the gun somewhere, | 你认为我闯入Michael的屋 开枪射杀他 然后跑到别处把枪藏起来 |
[15:01] | then came back into his apartment and smeared blood all over myself and called 911? | 再回到他的公寓 把血涂到身上 之后打911报警? |
[15:04] | – Is that it? – I don’t know,is that it? | – 是吗? – 我不知道 是吗? |
[15:06] | Oh,you’re twisted. | 不可理喻 |
[15:09] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[15:11] | I said,sit down. | 我说了 坐下 |
[15:27] | You know,I listened to a couple of your songs,saw a couple performances online, | 我听了你的一些歌 在线看了你的演出视频 |
[15:32] | and you have a theme going of anger,frustration… emptiness. | 你的表演贯穿着愤怒 沮丧 空虚这些情绪 |
[15:39] | Did something happen to you when you were younger? | 你的童年时期发生了什么? |
[15:41] | Did you happen to lose someone? Someone close? | 失去了至亲的人? |
[15:45] | I’d like to leave. | 我想走了 |
[15:48] | Mother? Father? Sibling,maybe? | 母亲? 父亲? 还是兄弟姐妹? |
[15:50] | Are we done? | 说完了吗? |
[15:52] | No,we’re not done. Tell me what happened last night,Miranda. | 还没 告诉我昨晚发生了什么 Miranda |
[15:54] | I didn’t kill him! | 不是我杀的 |
[15:56] | We both know you broke into his apartment; I have evidence to prove it. | 我们都清楚你破窗进入他的房间 我有证据 |
[15:59] | So tell me what happened. | 告诉我 发生了什么 |
[16:02] | Michael lost his keys at the club. | Michael的钥匙丢在会所了 |
[16:06] | I can’t believe this– I think I lost my keys. | 完蛋了 我的钥匙好像丢了 |
[16:12] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[16:17] | Hold on. | 别急 |
[16:20] | Uh,okay,uh,where are you going? | 你这是上哪呢? |
[16:28] | Fire escape. | 安全梯 |
[16:30] | Wait– what are you doing? This is dangerous. | 小心 你要干什么? 太危险了 |
[16:33] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么? |
[16:38] | Okay,yeah…I didn’t think of that one. | 成 算我想象力有限 |
[16:45] | What about his roommate Josh? Where was he? | 他的室友Josh呢? 他当时在哪? |
[16:47] | He said he was gonna crash at a friend’s place– I don’t have a name. | 他说他要去朋友家过夜 叫什么名我不知道 |
[16:50] | You could’ve told me all this before,you know. | 之前怎么不告诉我们? |
[16:52] | Yeah,yeah,well,I didn’t,okay? | 好吧 我现在说了 |
[16:56] | Look… I’m sorry,I just… | 对不起… |
[17:02] | I didn’t think you’d believe me. I’ve gotten in trouble before. | 我没想到你能相信我 我以前也惹过不少麻烦 |
[17:05] | Shoplifting… fake I.D.– nothing that forecasts murder. | 商店行窃 使用假身份证 这些都不至于演变到谋杀 |
[17:11] | But I could be wrong. | 但我也可能错了 |
[17:16] | It was my dad who died. | 去世的是我爸爸 |
[17:20] | Car accident. I was,um… I was 16. | 车祸 我当时… 16岁 |
[17:27] | He,uh… he would’ve liked Michael. | 他肯定会喜欢Michael的 |
[17:31] | My father. | 我爸爸 |
[17:36] | He would’ve approved. | 他肯定很愿意我们在一起的 |
[17:48] | We like her for it? | 信她说的吗? |
[17:50] | Not sure. | 不确定 |
[17:52] | Everything she’s saying is supported by the evidence. | 她所说的都有证据能证明 |
[17:56] | Where are we on the roommate? | 室友那边呢? |
[17:57] | I checked with Brooklyn City College,where Josh is a student. | 我联系了布鲁克林学院 Josh是那的学生 |
[18:00] | He was a no-show at all his classes today. | 他今天缺席了所有的课程 |
[18:02] | I tried tracking him through his financials– there was no recent ATM or credit card activity. | 财务方面我也查了 他最近没有用ATM机或信用卡 |
[18:07] | But he does have just over 12 grand in a savings account. | 但他刚在储蓄帐户里存了1万2千美金 |
[18:11] | Where does a college kid like him get money like that? | 他那样的大学生哪来那么多钱? |
[18:14] | I could think of a few ways,none of which are legal. | 想来想去 都不是合法路数 |
[18:17] | Also,I spoke to a number of witnesses at the nightclub who saw Michael and Josh together. | 当晚会所里有人看到Michael和Josh在一起 我找这些人谈了 |
[18:21] | Apparently,they were having quite a time– especially Josh. | 他们确实玩了个尽兴 尤其是Josh |
[18:24] | He was throwing around all kinds of money,buying everybody at the bar drinks. | 他疯狂花钱 请全场喝酒 |
[18:27] | Clearly,things took a turn for the worse. | 看来事情往坏的一面发展了 |
[18:29] | We got alarms out on him? | 发全境通告了吗? |
[18:30] | All five boroughs. | 已在全市5个区内通告了 |
[18:31] | Expand it to the Tri-state area. | 扩大到三州区域 |
[18:33] | Let’s find him. | 找到他 |
[18:42] | You got it. | 明白 |
[18:44] | Hey,Mac– results on the smudge Sid collected from the victim’s face. | 嗨 Mac Sid在死者脸部发现的污迹有结果了 |
[18:49] | Ink,glass cleaner,mineral oil… auto degreaser. | 墨水 玻璃清洁剂 矿物油… 汽车去污剂 |
[18:52] | Yeah. I’m not sure what it means,either. | 我也不知道是什么 |
[18:54] | This,however,might be helpful. | 但是这个可能有用 |
[18:56] | Its primary use is as a tattoo aftercare lotion. | 主要用做纹身后修护液 |
[18:59] | I don’t recall Sid saying our victim had a tattoo. | 我记得Sid没说过死者有纹身 |
[19:02] | Could mean our victim’s roommate Josh Herman recently got one,though. | 也许是死者室友Josh Herman最近纹了一个 |
[19:05] | You get the name of the tattoo parlor this lotion came from? | 知道这修护液是哪家纹身店的吗? |
[19:08] | Mac… you haven’t been gone so long that we’ve forgotten how to do this. | Mac… 你也没走多久 我们还不至于忘了怎么干 |
[19:13] | Flack’s on his way there now. | Flack已经在去的路上了 |
[19:18] | That’s a good choice: yin and yang. | 这个图案不错: 阴和阳 |
[19:20] | Thing is,right now you’re thinking yin; when you’re 50 years old,you’ll probably be thinking yang. | 就像是这会儿你在思考”阴” 到了50岁 你可能又会思考”阳” |
[19:26] | Yeah,I remember him. | 我记得他 |
[19:28] | He was in here a couple of days ago. | 几天前来过 |
[19:30] | Yeah,kind of hard to forget that guy,actually. | 实际上 很难忘记这家伙 |
[19:33] | I haven’t done one of these in a while. | 很少遇见这类人 |
[19:35] | You ever look inside the mouth of one? | 你见过它的嘴里面吗? |
[19:37] | Insane teeth. Rows of them,razor-sharp. | 吓人的牙齿 一排排 非常锋利 |
[19:40] | They could rip a person to shreds if they wanted to. | 只要想 能把人撕成碎片 |
[19:42] | Oh,and get this. They’re the only animal other than humans to have sex for pleasure. | 还有 它们是除了人之外 唯一为追求快感而做爱的动物 |
[19:51] | A dolphin? | 海豚? |
[19:52] | That’s whate wanted on his back permanently? | 这就是他想永久留在背上的东西? |
[19:54] | I hear you,man. | 我知道你在想啥 |
[19:56] | I do my best to steer people’s decisions so they won’t regret it later,but this kid was determined. | 为怕顾客日后后悔 我会竭力给出建议 但这孩子很坚决 |
[20:02] | Kept telling me how smart dolphins are,how the military trains them to attack warships,crazy stuff like that. | 不停告诉我海豚有多聪明 军方如何 训练它们攻击军舰 这类疯狂的事情 |
[20:08] | What’s a tattoo that size go for? | 这么大的纹身要多少钱? |
[20:10] | Uh,that one ran a little over a grand. | 1千出头点 |
[20:12] | A thousand bucks for Flipper? | 这活要1000多? |
[20:14] | 200 bucks an hour. What could I say? | 200块1小时 你算算 |
[20:16] | So you guys spent some time together. You talk about anything else? | 你俩在一起待了挺久 说了别的什么不? |
[20:19] | Not really. The guy wouldn’t shut up about dolphins. | 也没什么 这家伙一直不停在说海豚 |
[20:22] | Oh,and his friends. | 还有他的朋友 |
[20:23] | Kept going on and on about how his best buddy got some new girl and how it was screwing up their friendship. | 不停地说他最好的兄弟搭上了个新妞 破坏了两人的友情 |
[20:29] | You know,if I had to guess,it was his obsession with dolphins that created that divide. | 要我说 是他对海豚的变态迷恋 让俩人起了嫌隙 |
[20:33] | Not the girl. | 不是那妞 |
[20:34] | Listen,if he happens to come back in for a,uh,starfish tattoo,let’s say,do me a favor and give me a buzz. | 听着 要是他碰巧回来再纹个海星啥的 帮个忙 打电话给我 |
[20:40] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[20:54] | Tyler,before I hear about the new roommate,what happened to the old one? | Tyler 别说新室友了 你跟老室友怎么了? |
[20:57] | I had to kill him. | 我要杀了他 |
[20:58] | I asked him who his favorite player on the Knicks was,he said Woody Allen. | 我问他最喜欢的尼克斯队球星是谁 他说是Woody Allen(导演) |
[21:01] | See,that’s funny. I like him. | 看 多有趣 我喜欢他 |
[21:04] | Well,then you live with him. | 好 那你和他住住看 |
[21:06] | Anyways,just… irreconcilable differences,you know? | 不管怎么 就是… 不可协调的差异 |
[21:09] | He was different… and I don’t like to reconcile. | 他太特别了… 我没法适应 |
[21:12] | – So,what’s wrong with the new roommate– Alex? – Nothing. | – 那新室友怎么了? 叫Alex? – 没什么 |
[21:15] | Then why the meeting before the meeting? | 那干吗要先约这次见面? |
[21:17] | Well,I need you to cosign on the new lease agreement for me. | 我想让你签份新租约 |
[21:20] | Oh,I see. | 哦 明白 |
[21:22] | You don’t want your overprotective mom to embarrass you in front of your new friend,is that it? | 你不想让保护欲过强的妈妈 让你在新朋友面前丢脸 对不? |
[21:26] | No,Mom,we’ve been friends for five months. | 不是 老妈 我们成为朋友已5个月了 |
[21:29] | Okay? Now,will you please just sign it? | 如何? 你会签不? |
[21:31] | Absolutely not. Not until I meet him,anyway. | 显然不 直到我见过他 |
[21:33] | Why? | 为啥? |
[21:34] | Because I want to know who my son is moving in with,that’s why. | 我想知道我儿子和谁一起生活 这就是原因 |
[21:37] | I see. You don’t trust my judgment. | 明白了 你不相信我的判断 |
[21:38] | Oh,I trust you. It’s just this Alex…Kirkland person. | 不 我相信你 只是这个叫Alex…Kirkland的人 |
[21:44] | What’s his major,anyway? | 他什么专业? |
[21:46] | Art. I know. Scary,right? | 艺术 我知道 有点不靠谱 对不? |
[21:48] | All right,I guarantee you his mother right now is saying, “Who’s this Tyler kid? I want to meet him.” | 好吧 我保证此刻他的妈妈一定在说 “这个叫Tyler的小子是谁? 我要见他” |
[21:52] | I highly doubt that. | 我很怀疑这点 |
[21:54] | Look,I’m sure he’s great. I just want to meet him first. | 听着 我知道他很棒 只是想先见一面 |
[22:07] | What up? | 什么事? |
[22:09] | Adam,how many college roommates did you have? | Adam 你在大学换过多少室友? |
[22:11] | Uh,whew… okay. | 呃 这个… 好吧 |
[22:13] | Let’s see,first,there was Todd,but that ended with the whole atomic cat eye incident. | 我想想看 首先是Todd 原子猫眼事件后就掰了 |
[22:17] | Atomic cat eye incident? | 原子猫眼事件? |
[22:18] | Yeah,you know,when,like,someone drinks too much, and they pass out,and you,like,sneak up and… | 就是某人喝多了 昏死过去 你偷偷溜进去然后… |
[22:23] | I don’t really want to know. Just ballpark it for me. | 我不想知道这么详细 说个大概数 |
[22:25] | Uh… 12,I guess. | 呃… 12 我想 |
[22:27] | 12 roommates?! | 12名室友?! |
[22:30] | Any of ’em ever get arrested? | 其中有人被捕过不? |
[22:32] | Todd,and it was for public indecency. | Todd 公然猥亵罪 |
[22:35] | Why? What’s up? | 为啥问这个? 怎么了? |
[22:36] | Tyler’s moving in with a new roommate. | Tyler换了个新室友 |
[22:40] | Oh,man! You broke the Mom code and looked him up? | 哦 天啊! 你违背了妈妈原则 要查他? |
[22:44] | Well,I didn’t get any specifics. The juvie record’s sealed. | 我没查到详细记录 少管所的记录不让看 |
[22:48] | Trespassing and criminal mischief. | 非法入侵和故意伤害 |
[22:51] | Looks like you guys got something in common. | 看来你俩还挺有共同点 |
[22:53] | I’m just concerned. | 我只是担心 |
[22:55] | – Do you have something for me? – I do. | – 你有事找我吗? – 真有 |
[22:56] | Comparative microscopic analysis results from EDNA. | 对比显微镜分析结果出来了 |
[23:00] | Snakeskin? | 蛇皮? |
[23:02] | No indication our vic or his roommate had snakes for pets. | 没迹象表明死者或室友养蛇做宠物 |
[23:05] | Well,somewhere along the line,our vic had a run-in with a boa constrictor. | 看来不知什么时候 死者和大蟒蛇起了争执 |
[23:08] | – Pigmentation is a little… – Off. | – 染色有点… – 脱落 |
[23:11] | Unnatural,even. | 还有点不自然 |
[23:13] | I’m all over it. | 我正在跟进 |
[23:14] | Oh,and by the way,the whole Tyler roommate thing– it’s gonna be fine. | 顺便说下 Tyler室友这事— 不会有问题的 |
[23:18] | You know,usually people with priors never commit crimes within a five-mile radius of where they live. | 通常有前科的人 在居住地5英里范围内不会犯案 |
[23:23] | Oh,get out of here. | 快滚 |
[24:31] | Mac,what would you say if I told you I could quadruple your money? | Mac 如果我能让你的钱翻4倍 你怎么说? |
[24:36] | You trying to talk me back into retirement? | 你是想说服我退休吗? |
[24:39] | I’d say,it sounds too good to be true,not to mention illegal. | 我会说 这听起来也好过头了 更别说是不合法的了 |
[24:43] | Oh,it’s definitely illegal. | 绝对非法 |
[24:45] | You got five bucks on you? | 身上有5块钱不? |
[24:47] | Five bucks? | 5快? |
[24:50] | This better be good. | 这还差不多 |
[24:54] | All right,you’ve got ink,auto degreaser,mineral oil,and glass cleaner,okay? | 好的 现在有墨水 汽车去污剂 矿物油 玻璃清洁剂 |
[24:59] | All four components were detected in a smudge that Sid collected off Michael’s body,right? | 这4种成分都是Sid从Michael脸上 污迹中检测出来的 |
[25:04] | Watch this. | 看好啦 |
[25:17] | A little bit of… | 再加点… |
[26:02] | Paper’s the real thing. | 纸张是真的 |
[26:04] | Giving it the right feel. Thickness,texture. | 摸起来手感一样 厚度 质地 |
[26:07] | Detection pen would work,too. | 检测仪也能通过 |
[26:09] | The watermark and the security strip are wrong,but… | 水印 安全线都不对的 但是… |
[26:13] | Well,it’s for a five,not a 20,but at least it’s there. | 是5元的水印和安全线 不是20元的 但好歹都有了 |
[26:16] | People don’t scrutinize twenties the same way as they do hundreds,so it would be easy to pass off. | 人们不会像查100元那样细查20元 所以很容易过 |
[26:21] | This could explain why all the twenties were left behind at the crime scene. | 这就解释了犯罪现场为何留下这么多20元 |
[26:25] | Whoever the killer is must have known the bills were fake. | 凶手一定知道钱是假的 |
[26:28] | Now we know the real reason for Michael’s murder. | 现在知道Michael被杀的原因了 |
[26:32] | Counterfeit cash. | 伪造纸钞 |
[26:44] | Yo,just spoke to Flack. | 刚和Flack通过话 |
[26:46] | The apartment search turn up anything? | 公寓搜查有什么发现了? |
[26:48] | Yep– auto degreaser,ink jet | 是–汽车去污剂 喷墨打印机 扫描仪 玻璃清洁剂 吹风机 |
[26:52] | everything you need for printing counterfeit money. | 一切用来伪造纸钞的家伙 |
[26:54] | Well,the problem is,everything you just listed is also a regular household item,easily explained away. | 问题是 这些东西也都是日常用品 很容易解释的 |
[26:59] | Everything but the scanned image of the $20 bill that was found on the hard drive of Josh’s computer. | 除了在Josh的电脑硬盘里 发现了20块的扫描图 |
[27:04] | I want everything brought back to the lab and processed for prints. | 把所有东西带回实验室查找指纹 |
[27:07] | Michael’s or anyone else’s hands were on that equipment,I want to know about it. | Michael还有其他任何接触过设备的人 我都要知道 |
[27:12] | At this point,all the evidence suggests the counterfeit money was being printed by the victim’s roommate,Josh Herman. | 现在所有证据都指明钞票是死者室友 Josh Herman伪造的 |
[27:18] | That explains where all of Josh’s money came from. | 也就解释了Josh的钱来源何处 |
[27:20] | Could also explain why he’s still in the wind. We just don’t know if he’s the killer,or another victim. | 也解释了为什么他失踪了 我们不知道他是凶手 还是另一受害人 |
[27:24] | According to Flack,all the witnesses at the club saw Josh throwing a lot of money around. | 据Flack说 俱乐部里所有目击证人 都看见Josh扔了大把的钞票 |
[27:29] | Money which we now know was counterfeit. | 那些都是假钞 |
[27:31] | Michael could have found out what Josh was doing and confronted him back at the apartment. | Michael可能发现Josh干的勾当 在公寓里跟他对质 |
[27:35] | Things went from bad to worse. | 局面一发不可收拾 |
[27:37] | According to Miranda,Josh was never at the apartment last night. | Miranda说Josh昨晚没回过公寓 |
[27:40] | What about his roommate Josh? Where was he? | 他的室友Josh呢? 他在哪里? |
[27:42] | He said he was gonna crash at a friend’s place. I-I don’t have a name. | 他说他会在一个朋友家过夜 我-我不知道是谁 |
[27:46] | And since we don’t know who that friend is,that story can’t be verified until we find Josh. | 既然我们不知道那个朋友是谁 找到Josh前还不能证实这个说法 |
[27:50] | Jpegs of the counterfeit cash we’ve recovered have been sent to the Secret Service. | 那些回收的假钞图片已送去特情处了 |
[27:55] | They’re combing through data,compiling lists of New York City merchants where Josh may have spent some of the money. | 他们搜索了数据库 汇编出Josh在纽约 可能会花那些伪币的商家 |
[28:01] | Wherever he passed the bills before,he might go back and try again. | 只要能顺利使用那些钞票的地方 他可能会回去再次使用 |
[28:05] | Could Josh and Michael’s argument have been over the girl,Miranda? | Josh和Michael的争吵 可能是因为女孩吗 Miranda? |
[28:09] | So who was the first punk band then? | 那么谁是第一个朋克乐队? |
[28:10] | Easy. The Ramones. | 很简单 The Ramones |
[28:13] | First to incorporate the sound and the image. | 第一支融合了画面和音质的乐队 |
[28:14] | She’s right. | 她说的没错 |
[28:18] | We’re looking into that,as well. | 我们也在研究 |
[28:20] | Isn’t it possible Josh fled the city? | Josh有没有可能逃走了? |
[28:22] | Possible,but not likely. | 可能 不过也不一定 |
[28:24] | Flack reached out to Josh’s parents,friends,everyone else we could come up with,but no sign of him yet. | Flack联系了Josh的父母 朋友 所有我们能想到的人 但仍没有他的踪迹 |
[28:29] | What about the vic’s cell phone? | 那么死者的手机呢? |
[28:30] | Missing. No signal. | 没找到 没信号 |
[28:32] | Killer must have taken it,shut it down. | 凶手一定是拿走了 关了机 |
[28:34] | – What about surveillance? – Already in place. | – 监视录像呢? – 已经在找了 |
[28:37] | We also have photos and a description of both Josh and his money | 在每个车站 火车站和机场 本市100英里半径范围里 |
[28:41] | out to every bus station,train station and airport within a 100-mile radius of this city. | 我们都张贴Josh和他钞票的照片及描述 |
[28:47] | If this kid tries to run to buy as much as a pack of gum,we’re gonna hear about it. | 这孩子哪怕买包口香糖 我们都会知道 |
[29:13] | – Not bad. – You think? | – 不错 – 你觉得? |
[29:15] | Yeah. Thought-provoking,interesting color scheme,detailed shading. | 是啊 发人深醒 有趣的颜色组合 精细的阴影 |
[29:20] | Impressive. | 令人印象深刻 |
[29:22] | Let you in on a little secret? | 告诉你一个小秘密? |
[29:25] | I used to do this when I was younger. | 我年轻时经常这么干 |
[29:27] | – Really? – Yeah. | – 真的? – 是 |
[29:29] | You,Dr. Sheldon Hawkes? | 你 Sheldon Hawkes医生? |
[29:31] | Oh,it just feels like a lifetime ago,but,oh,yeah. | 感觉是很久之前的事情了 不过 没错 |
[29:35] | Who’s the artist? | 谁是这位艺术家? |
[29:37] | I don’t know yet. Haven’t met him. | 我还不认识 没见过 |
[29:39] | Whoever he is,he’s pretty good. | 不管是谁 都很棒 |
[29:45] | Yeah. Right. | 是的 |
[29:50] | All right,well,that sounds like it might be him. | 好了 听上去是他 |
[29:51] | When was this? | 什么时候? |
[29:54] | Okay. Thank you. | 好 谢谢 |
[29:57] | Doesn’t look like the work of a professional. | 看起来不像专业人士干的 |
[29:59] | The media photos are paying off. Crime Stoppers just got another Josh sighting. | 媒体的照片有效果了 阻止犯罪组织有人看到Josh |
[30:04] | He’s still in the city. | 他还在城里 |
[30:05] | Secret Service getting in on this? | 特情处也加入调查了? |
[30:07] | Yep. They gave us 12 locations where Josh’s bills have turned up for the past two months. | 是 他们给了我们过去2个月里 12个Josh钞票出现过的地方 |
[30:12] | 12– that’s a lot of bad bills. What’s he buying? | 12–那有很多假钱了 他都买了什么? |
[30:15] | You name it– uh,cigars,booze,jewelry… clothing– a lot of Adidas track suits. | 应有尽有–呃 雪茄 酒 首饰… 衣服–很多Adidas的径赛服 |
[30:22] | Who is he,Run DMC? | 他干嘛的 Run DMC(老牌摇滚乐队)? |
[30:28] | All right. Not what I was expecting. | 好吧 不是我预计的那位 |
[30:29] | Look,honey,I can’t get out of here. Can lunch wait,like,an hour? | 听着 亲爱的 我走不开 午饭能等等吗 比如 1小时? |
[30:32] | Scheduled break,babe. You know that. It’s now or never,sweetheart. | 计划打乱了 宝贝 你知道的 机不可失 失不再来 |
[30:35] | – Are you mad? – Yeah…I am mad,but not at you. At,uh,Run DMC over here. | – 你生气了? – 是啊…我生气了 不是对你 是对Run DMC |
[30:41] | Felony lunch-jacking. I’ll make sure they add it to his list of charges. | 破坏午餐的重罪 我会确保他们 把这条加到对他的指控上 |
[30:46] | Crime Lab. Messer. | 犯罪实验室 Messer |
[30:50] | Are you sure? | 你确定? |
[30:53] | Okay. Thanks. | 好 谢谢 |
[30:55] | Secret Service. | 特情处 |
[30:56] | Some of Josh’s bills turned up at a First Federation branch in the Village. | 有些Josh的钞票出现在 第一联邦银行的西村分行 |
[31:00] | They traced the deposit back to Randy’s Rock Shop. | 他们追查下去找到了Randy唱片店 |
[31:03] | It’s the same place the vic’s girlfriend works. | 死者的女朋友也在那里工作 |
[31:05] | It’s also where Michael bought the guitar. | Michael也是在那里买的吉他 |
[31:16] | Careful with it. | 小心点 |
[31:18] | And no Skynyrd. | 别摔了 |
[31:19] | If I hear “Sweet Home Alabama” one more time,I swear,I’m gonna sell this place. | 如果我再听到”阿拉巴马甜蜜的家” 我发誓就卖了这个地方 |
[31:23] | You have a problem with Alabama? | 你对阿拉巴马有意见? |
[31:26] | She’s from the South. Maybe we should start over. | 她是南方人 也许我们该开始了 |
[31:29] | I understand some counterfeit bills were traced to a deposit you made the other day? | 我知道你存钱存了一些假钞? |
[31:32] | Yeah. Bank just called to notify me about it. | 是的 银行刚刚给我打电话告诉了我这事 |
[31:35] | Remember selling a ’59 Gibson recently? | 记得最近卖了把59年的吉布森吉他? |
[31:37] | Yeah. It was a great stick. | 是啊 那把吉他很棒 |
[31:39] | Expensive stick. | 很贵 |
[31:41] | Wait– was that the kid that passed me the fake bills? | 等等–是那个孩子给了我假钞? |
[31:46] | Yeah. That’s him. That’s the kid. | 对 是他 是那个孩子 |
[31:49] | 21-year-old kid comes in here,dumps two grand cash on a guitar,you don’t find that strange? | 21岁的孩子进来 扔了2000现金买吉他 你没觉得很奇怪吗? |
[31:53] | No. I mean,he’s a nice kid. | 不 我意思是 他是个好孩子 |
[31:56] | He hangs out with one the girls I got working here for me. | 他和一个在我这里工作的女孩约会 |
[31:59] | Where were you last night at 2:00 a.m.? | 昨晚凌晨2点你在哪里? |
[32:01] | Why? | 怎么了? |
[32:03] | What’s this about? | 为什么要这么问? |
[32:04] | Michael’s dead. Murdered. | Michael死了 谋杀 |
[32:09] | And you think this has something to do with me? | 你们觉得这跟我有关? |
[32:12] | We’re not saying that. Just want to know where you were last night. | 我们没这么说 只是希望知道你昨晚在哪里 |
[32:15] | Well,I was at home… in bed,asleep. | 我在家…床上 睡觉 |
[32:18] | Anyone who can verify that? | 有谁能证明吗? |
[32:22] | No. | 没有 |
[32:25] | Wait. Wait-Wait a second. What are you doing there? | 等等 等等-等一下 你们在干什么? |
[32:26] | What are you writing down there? | 你们在记什么? |
[32:28] | It’s a pretty nice shop you got here. Guessing the rent must be kind of steep. | 你这家店很不错 房租一定也很贵吧 |
[32:31] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 那是什么意思? |
[32:33] | Listen,I feel bad about what happened to that kid,all right? | 听着 对那孩子的遭遇 我感到很遗憾 行吗? |
[32:36] | I mean,nobody’s supposed to die over,what,a couple hundred bucks? | 没人该为那区区几百块而死? |
[32:39] | But I’m telling you,you’re barking up the wrong tree. I had nothing to do with it. | 但我告诉你们 你们找错对象了 我什么都没干过 |
[32:43] | And to be honest with you,if I was to deposit some money that I had no idea was fake, | 老实说 如果我存款时不知道那是假钞 |
[32:48] | that doesn’t exactly say I’m guilty of anything. | 那就不意味着我有罪 |
[32:51] | So if you’ll excuse me,I got rent to make. | 不好意思 如果可以我要工作了 |
[33:04] | He’s right– we’ve got motive,means,and opportunity,but we don’t have proof. | 他说得没错–我们有动机 手段 还有机会 但没有证据 |
[33:08] | And even if Randy did kill Michael,why is Josh the one who’s still in the wind? | 就算是Randy杀了Michael 为什么Josh仍然在逃? |
[33:16] | Another question is,why would Michael knowingly spend some of his fake bills | 另一个问题是 为什么Michael知道这是假钞 |
[33:21] | on a gift for his girlfriend at the same place where she works? | 还用来买礼物给女朋友 还是在她工作的店里? |
[33:24] | Well,maybe he didn’t realize it was fake in the first place. | 也许他一开始并没有意识到这是假钞 |
[33:27] | I looked over all the Secret Service case reports that Lindsay put together. | 我看了所有Lindsay收集的 特情处的案件报告 |
[33:31] | The only time counterfeit bills were passed by someone fitting Michael’s description was at Randy’s Rock Shop. | Michael只有在Randy唱片店里用过假钞 |
[33:36] | All the other times the bills turned up,it was Josh,working alone. | 其他假钞出现的情况 只有Josh一个人 |
[33:40] | And with all the purchases Josh made, | 由于Josh买了那么多东西 |
[33:42] | there is a very good chance he passed some of the bills at the wrong place,ripping off the wrong guy. | 很有可能钱用错地方 宰错人了 |
[33:46] | Killer went to the apartment looking for Josh. Michael was there instead,got in the way. | 凶手去公寓找Josh Michael做了替死鬼 |
[33:50] | Collateral damage. | 附带损害 |
[33:52] | With the killer still out there,this could mean that Josh isn’t running from the police. | 既然凶手仍逍遥法外 Josh可能不是躲警方 |
[33:57] | He’s running for his life. | 他是在逃命 |
[34:00] | ran the snakeskin recovered from Michael’s body through every spectroscopic instrument we got. | 用每台光谱仪分析了Michael身上找到的蛇皮 |
[34:04] | And you found out what the unnatural pigmentation is from? | 你找到那种反常染料的来源了? |
[34:07] | Yeah,it’s a complicated mixture of methylacylates and phenyl ketones. | 是的 它是一种复杂的 由甲氨基乙酯和苯酮构成的混合物 |
[34:13] | Acrylic paint on snakeskin? | 蛇皮上的水性漆? |
[34:15] | Strange thing is,the mixture crystallizes with exposure to UV light. | 奇怪的是 这种混合物能被紫外光晶化 |
[34:19] | Acrylic paint,when combined with UV hardening compounds,is sometimes used in gel fingernail polish. | 水性漆与紫外光结合后变成硬质化合物 有时被用作指甲油凝胶 |
[34:24] | Listen,I feel bad about what happened to that kid,all right? | 听着 对那孩子的遭遇 我感到很遗憾 行吗? |
[34:26] | I mean,nobody’s supposed to die over,what,a couple hundred bucks? | 没人该为那区区几百块而死? |
[34:31] | Randy Davis,music store guy– his fingernails were painted black. | Randy Davis 音乐商店里的家伙– 他的指甲是涂黑的 |
[34:35] | Okay,so maybe a piece of his fingernail polish chipped off during a struggle with Michael. | 也许他的指甲油 在与Michael扭打时掉了一片 |
[34:42] | Yeah. | 喂 |
[34:44] | Randy Davis’ confidence was just a little too confident. | Randy Davis的自信心有点过头 |
[34:48] | Okay,so what are you thinking? | 那 你怎么认为? |
[34:52] | Randy lied. | Randy撒谎了 |
[34:54] | He must have made a drop at the bank,not realizing some of the counterfeit bills were in his deposit. | 他去银行存钱时 一定没意识到自己拿了假币 |
[34:59] | That was Danny. | 是Danny |
[35:00] | One of his patrol officers just collared a dealer who had some of our fake bills on him. | 他手下一个巡警抓了个毒贩 手里有些我们发现的假钞 |
[35:05] | Said he got ’em from a guy matching Josh Herman’s description. | 他说钱来自一个貌似Josh Herman的人 |
[35:08] | Josh’s best friend was murdered and he’s out buying drugs? | Josh最好的朋友被谋杀了 而他却出去买毒品 |
[35:11] | He wasn’t buying drugs. | 他没买毒品 |
[35:13] | He was buying a gun. | 他买了把枪 |
[35:16] | 28,there you go,man. | 28块 给你 |
[35:17] | Later,man. Thank you. | 回见 伙计 谢谢 |
[35:20] | Can never be too sure these days. | 这年头 啥都说不准 |
[35:28] | What,we got a problem? | 怎么了 有什么问题? |
[35:29] | Yeah. We got a problem. | 是 有问题 |
[35:38] | W-W-Whoa,whoa,whoa,take it easy,man. | 哇 哇 别乱来 伙计 |
[35:40] | Put down the gun,man,let’s talk about this. I’m sure we can work something out. | 放下枪 伙计 我们谈谈 我确定 我们能解决问题的 |
[35:43] | – Michael was my best friend. – Look,I didn’t mean to hurt Michael. | – Michael是我最好的朋友 – 我不是故意伤害Michael的 |
[35:46] | – Stop moving. – Put the gun down and let’s talk about it,okay? | – 别动 – 放下枪 我们谈谈 好吗? |
[35:48] | I said stop moving. | 我说 别动 |
[35:49] | Michael told me it was you on the phone before you shot him,before you killed him. | 在你杀他之前 Michael告诉我了 电话那端的人是你 是你杀了他 |
[35:54] | Okay,look,man,I’m telling you the truth,man,I didn’t know the money was fake. | 好吧 伙计 跟你说实话 我不知道那些钱是假的 |
[35:59] | – Someone gave it to me. – Who gave it to you? | – 别人给我的 – 谁给你的? |
[36:01] | Just give me a couple days; I’ll get you your money. | 给我几天 我会把钱还你的 |
[36:03] | I need my money now. | 我现在就要我的钱 |
[36:05] | You know what? Here,call him,call him right now. | 知道吗? 拿着 打给他 现在就打 |
[36:09] | Get him down here. | 让他到这儿来 |
[36:11] | – Call him. – Okay. | – 打给他 – 好吧 |
[36:15] | Just get him over here. | 让他来这里 |
[36:19] | Hey,Josh,it’s me. | Josh 是我 |
[36:22] | Yeah,tell him to get down here. Tell him. | 好的 让他来这儿 告诉他 |
[36:25] | Record store guy– he knows. Run,Josh,run! | 唱片店的家伙–他知道了 快跑 Josh 逃! |
[36:28] | Don’t come home,don’t come back,don’t come home! | 别回来 别回家! |
[36:30] | – Shut up. – Don’t,run! | – 闭嘴 – 别回来 快跑! |
[36:35] | Michael had no idea the money was fake. | Michael完全不知道钱是假的 |
[36:38] | He was innocent in all of this,and you killed him. | 他完全是无辜的 可你却杀了他 |
[36:41] | It was an accident. The gun just went off,all right? | 那是个意外 枪走火了 好吗? |
[36:45] | Do you realize what your money did,man? | 你知道你的钱带来啥后果了没? |
[36:47] | Look at this. You see that? | 看这里 看见了吗? |
[36:48] | This is from Jimmy. | 这是拜Jimmy所赐 |
[36:50] | Works for the bookie that I owe six grand to. | 赛马场的马仔 我在那欠了6千块 |
[36:53] | He came down here and pimp-slapped me with his nine for trying to pass $1,200 in counterfeit– your counterfeit. | 他过来 为了1200块假钞狠劲儿抽我 你的假钞 |
[36:59] | I wasn’t trying to kill nobody,man. I was just trying to get my money back. | 我没想杀人 伙计 我只想要回我的钱 |
[37:04] | NYPD! Drop it! | 纽约警察! 放下枪! |
[37:07] | I said drop it! | 听见没 放下枪! |
[37:10] | Keep your hands in the air. | 手举过头顶 |
[37:11] | What? | 什么? |
[37:12] | Put the gun down,Josh. | 放下枪 Josh |
[37:13] | I can’t let him get away with this. | 我不能让他逍遥法外 |
[37:15] | Killing this man isn’t going to change anything. | 杀了他也无济于事 |
[37:19] | Put the gun down! | 放下枪! |
[37:34] | Oh,I didn’t– he pulled the gun on me,man. | 我没– 是他拿枪指着我 伙计 |
[37:38] | Is this the gun you used for the murder? | 这是你用来杀人的枪? |
[37:41] | You know what I’d call this? Proof. | 你知道我管这叫什么? 证据 |
[37:44] | I didn’t pull the trigger. It was an accident. | 我没扣扳机 那是个意外 |
[37:47] | Yeah,yeah,yeah. | 是 是 |
[37:48] | You know,you may want to invest in some nail polish remover before you get where you’re going. | 知道吗 去那之前 你该花点钱洗指甲 |
[37:58] | This is going to be interesting. | 这会很有趣的 |
[38:04] | Mom,hi. | 妈 你好 |
[38:07] | So… I would like you to meet Alex. | 这是Alex |
[38:09] | Your new roommate– nice to meet you. Nice to meet you. | 你的新室友– 很高兴见到你 很高兴见到你 |
[38:12] | You didn’t tell me she was a very attractive girl. | 你没告诉我 她是个有魅力的姑娘 |
[38:16] | He didn’t say you were unattractive– he just didn’t say you were a girl. | 他没说你没魅力 他就没提你是个女孩 |
[38:20] | Woman– very attractive woman. | 女人– 很有魅力的女人 |
[38:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[38:24] | I’m not buying it. You found her picture on the Internet,didn’t you? | 我才不信 你在网上看她的照片了吧? |
[38:27] | No. | 没有 |
[38:28] | Or one of your police databases. | 或是警局的某个数据库里 |
[38:31] | It’s not like I intentionally went and looked her up. | 我不是故意去查她的 |
[38:33] | I just happened to stumble across some stuff– your beautiful artwork,which I’d love to hear more about. | 我无意间发现你创作的一些漂亮艺术品 想多听听这些 |
[38:39] | I’m starving– why don’t we get a table? | 我饿了– 找个桌子吃点 怎样? |
[38:41] | Yeah. After you. | 好的 你先请 |
[38:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:45] | – Cute. – Mom,she’s a roommate– strictly a roommate. | – 真讨人喜欢 – 妈 她只是个室友–只是室友 |
[38:55] | I knew if I told Michael the money was fake,he wouldn’t take it. | 我知道 如果我告诉Michael 钱是假的 他是不会拿的 |
[39:01] | He was always the good kid. | 他一直是个好孩子 |
[39:04] | Made the right decisions,always on the straight and narrow… | 做正确的事 安分守己… |
[39:08] | so I made up a lie. | 所以我撒了个谎 |
[39:10] | There it is,there it is,there it is. | 对了 有了 有了 |
[39:11] | Touchdown! | 触地得分! |
[39:17] | Nice catch. | 接的好 |
[39:18] | Three in a row. Want to go again? | 连续三个 再来一个? |
[39:22] | Oh,no,I can’t. I am meeting up with Miranda. | 不了 我和Miranda有约 |
[39:25] | What,you think she’s into you? You gonna give her the moves this time? | 什么 你认为她对你有意? 这次 你打算和她更进一步? |
[39:28] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[39:30] | God,I really like this girl. | 上帝 我真的很喜欢这姑娘 |
[39:32] | I– you know,I just don’t want to rush it and blow it,you know? | 我– 我只是不想操之过急而搞砸 |
[39:35] | Hey,uh,you remember that guitar she said she wanted? | 记得她说过很想要的那把吉它吗? |
[39:40] | Whoa,where’d you get all that? | 你哪来这么多钱? |
[39:42] | Moving mad rock,yo. | 移动的疯狂摇滚 |
[39:45] | Okay,come on,really. | 我说真的 |
[39:47] | Nah,I’ve been pulling extra shifts at the deli. | 我只是在熟食店里多上了几次班 |
[39:49] | Look,it-it’s no big deal,it’s just a few hundred bucks. | 瞧 这没什么大不了 只是几百块而已 |
[39:51] | Consider it a loan. You pay me back whenever. | 就当是借的 你啥时候还都行 |
[39:57] | Okay,all right. All right. | 好吧 好的 |
[39:59] | Thanks,buddy. | 谢谢 伙计 |
[40:01] | It was stupid. | 很愚蠢 |
[40:04] | Don’t know what I was thinking. | 我不知道自己在想啥 |
[40:05] | If I could go back and change it all,I would. | 如果能倒回去改变这一切 我会做的 |
[40:10] | Michael was my best friend. | Michael是我最好的朋友 |
[40:13] | I just wanted to help him out,get him the girl he wanted,that’s all. | 我只想帮帮他 帮他追那姑娘 仅此而已 |
[40:21] | I’m trying to sympathize with | 我很想同情你 Josh– 真的 |
[40:24] | but what I can’t get past is that you willingly dragged your best friend into this. | 可我无法认同 你把最好的朋友拖下水 |
[40:38] | You want to act stupid,break the law? Fine,go ahead,do it. | 你想做傻事 犯法? 可以 尽管做 |
[40:43] | Just do us all a favor– leave the innocent people out of it. | 只是为别人做点好事-别把无辜者牵扯进来 |
[40:56] | *It’s time to make a start* | |
[41:01] | *To get to know your heart* | |
[41:06] | *Time to show your face * | |
[41:11] | *Time to take your place * | |
[41:25] | *In every speck of dust * | |
[41:30] | *In every universe* | |
[41:35] | *When you feel most alone* | |
[41:40] | *You will not be alone* | |
[41:44] | *Just shine a light on me* | |
[41:48] | *Shine a light* | |
[41:54] | *I’ll shine a light on you * | |
[41:58] | *Shine a light* | |
[42:04] | *And you will see my shadow* | |
[42:09] | *On every wall* | |
[42:13] | *And you will see my footprint* | |
[42:19] | *On every floor * | |
[42:26] | *Just shine a light on me* | |
[42:30] | *Shine a light* | |
[42:35] | *I’ll shine a light on you* | |
[42:40] | *Shine a light* | |
[42:45] | *’Cause when your back’s against the wall* | |
[42:50] | *That’s when you show no fear at all * | |
[42:55] | *And when you’re running out of time* | |
[43:00] | *That’s when you hitch your star to mine* | |
[43:05] | *We won’t be leaving* | |
[43:06] | *On the same road* | |
[43:08] | *That we came by* | |
[43:14] | *We won’t be leaving on the same road* | |
[43:16] | honoring***** | 向警探Mac Taylor致敬 感谢你 为布鲁克林纪念墙不懈地付出及奉献 我不是大香菜 短发的雯子 |
[43:18] | *That we came by. * | |
[43:31] | csi:ny Season 08 Episode 02 |