时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:11] | Damn it. | 见鬼 |
[00:15] | Yeah,hi. 911? | 嗨 911吗? |
[00:17] | Uh,my husband seems to be performing some sort of self – mutilation ceremony. | 我丈夫似乎在施行某种自残仪式 |
[00:23] | Yeah,it seems to be inspired by one of those boy bands. | 好像是受到某个男生组合的启发 (指’N SYNC 超级男孩) |
[00:26] | I don’t know,uh,hang on. | 我不知道 稍等 |
[00:28] | She wants to know if you got a good look at ’em. | 她想知道你看清楚他们了吗 |
[00:32] | Well,five white guys and questionable sexual orientation. | 5个白人男子 性取向不明 |
[00:37] | One of them has curly hair and this impossibly high voice. | 其中有个卷发 声线超高 |
[00:40] | Right,okay,thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[00:42] | They want you to go down and view a lineup later on tonight. | 他们想让你今晚前去指认 |
[00:46] | Move over. | 让开 |
[00:47] | Tonight’s no good. | 今晚不行 |
[00:48] | Why? You have yoga tonight? | 为什么? 要练瑜伽? |
[00:51] | I’m going to the opera. | 我要去看歌剧 |
[00:53] | What do you mean you’re going to the opera? | 什么意思? |
[00:55] | I mean I’m going to the opera tonight. | 我今晚要去看歌剧 |
[00:57] | Claire,would you hand me one of those things? | Claire 能给我一个那玩意吗? |
[00:59] | No,who are you going to the opera with? | 不行 你跟谁去看歌剧? |
[01:02] | John from the Robbery Squad. | 劫案组的John |
[01:04] | John from the Robbery Squad? | 劫案组的John? |
[01:06] | You’re going to the opera with John from the Robbery Squad? | 你要跟劫案组的John去看歌剧? |
[01:09] | Yeah,that’s right,he’s an opera buff. | 对 他是个歌剧迷 |
[01:11] | Claire,would you hand me…? | Claire 能给我个…? |
[01:12] | I’ve been asking you to take me to the opera for I-I-I don’t even know how long, | 我不知道多少次让你陪我去看歌剧 |
[01:16] | and now you’re telling me that… | 你却告诉我… |
[01:26] | Nicely done. | 干得漂亮 |
[01:27] | John from the Robbery Squad is going to be very disappointed. | 劫案组的John要大失所望了 |
[01:39] | What would you do without me? | 没了我你怎么办呀? |
[02:01] | Good morning,everyone. | 早上好 各位 |
[02:02] | 68 degrees at 7:30 a.m. on this partly cloudy Sunday. | 周日早上7点半 68华氏度 多云 |
[02:06] | The date is September 11,2011,marking the tenth anniversary of the 9/11 attacks. | 今天是2011年9月11日 9/11袭击十周年纪念日 |
[02:13] | Flags will fly at half-mast and a moment of silence will be observed at 8:46 a.m. | 全国降半旗 并在8点46分默哀 |
[02:18] | as we pay tribute to the victims and the fallen heroes of that tragic day. | 向那悲惨的日子里 逝去的死者和殉难的英雄默哀 |
[02:23] | We will never forget. | 我们将永志难忘 |
[02:27] | CSI:NY S08E01 | |
[03:27] | Yeah,I need your signature on this,boss. | 这个需要你签字 领导 |
[03:29] | I told you not to call me that. | 我说过别这么叫我 |
[03:32] | – Well,whose signature do I need at the bottom of this report? – Mine. | – 那这份报告该谁来签字? – 我 |
[03:36] | – Then you’re the boss. – Interim boss. | – 那你就是领导 – 是临时领导 |
[03:38] | I’m not gonna call you interim boss. | 我才不叫你临时领导呢 |
[03:40] | Well,that’s what I am,at least until Sinclair fills Mac’s position. | 我就是临时领导 至少在Sinclair 找到人填补Mac的位置前 |
[03:46] | In fact…this will serve as a reminder. | 实际上 这个可以提醒你 |
[03:51] | It’s been four months. I mean,how many people is Sinclair going to interview? | 已经4个月了 Sinclair到底要面试多少人? |
[03:56] | I call dibs on the Reagan photo if he doesn’t come pick up his stuff soon. | 如果他不赶快把东西拿走 里根的照片就归我了 |
[04:02] | Jo Danville. | 我是Jo Danville |
[04:02] | Hey,Jo,it’s Danny. | 嘿 Jo 我是Danny |
[04:04] | Sergeant Messer,what’s up? | Messer警士 什么事? |
[04:05] | Just wanted to give you a heads-up. We got a shooting outside Lannigan’s Bar over on Ninth. | 给你报个信 第9街Lannigan酒吧外发生枪击 |
[04:09] | What do you know? | 有什么线索? |
[04:10] | Vic’s name is Sean Peterson. He’s a bouncer. | 死者叫Sean Peterson 看门的保镖 |
[04:12] | Took one to the chest,D.O.A. | 胸部中1枪 警方到达时已死亡 |
[04:15] | Come on,get these people back,Mike. | 快点 让那些人退后 Mike |
[04:16] | Do me a favor,get back please. | 帮个忙 请退后 |
[04:18] | And expand that tape. | 扩大警戒区 |
[04:21] | Remind me why I wanted this promotion. | 让我想起想要升职的原因 |
[04:24] | Anybody in custody? | 抓到人了吗? |
[04:25] | I wish. | 我也想啊 |
[04:26] | Witnesses are saying the perps weren’t wearing any gloves,so you got a lot to dust. | 目击者称罪犯没有戴手套 你有一大堆指纹要提取了 |
[04:30] | Is Flack there? | Flack在那儿吗? |
[04:31] | Yep,he’s questioning the owner right now. | 他在询问店主 |
[04:33] | All right,thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[04:34] | How often you keep the placeopen after 4:00 a.m.? | 你经常营业到凌晨4点后吗? |
[04:38] | Mr. Lannigan,I thought this might go without saying, | Lannigan先生 不用我多说 |
[04:40] | but I’m more interested in the body lying in front of your bar than what was going on inside. | 比起店里发生的事情 我对你门口的尸体更感兴趣 |
[04:44] | Few times a week. | 一周会有几次 |
[04:45] | We,we lock the door,let some of the regulars hang out,shoot pool,listen to music. | 我们会锁上门 放些常客进来 打打台球 听听音乐 |
[04:49] | – While you’re cashing out. – Yeah. | – 同时你们也能赚钱 – 是的 |
[04:51] | Sean Peterson– he was watching the door? | Sean Peterson 是他看门吗? |
[04:53] | Sometimes some friends stop by,so Sean stays up front,lets ’em in. | 有时候会有朋友来 所以他就站在门口 放他们进来 |
[04:58] | I didn’t see what happened at the door. | 我没看见门口发生了什么 |
[05:00] | Yo,everybody down,get down! | 所有人趴下 |
[05:02] | You know the drill– cash,wallets,jewelry,get ’em out! | 你们懂的 现金 钱包 首饰 全交出来 |
[05:05] | Put your cell phones on the floor! | 手机扔到地上 |
[05:08] | Where was Sean while all this was going on? | 那时候Sean在哪儿? |
[05:10] | I don’t know,laying at the door,I guess. | 不知道 倒在门口了吧 |
[05:14] | They didn’t have to kill him,man. | 他们没必要杀他的 |
[05:16] | I mean,they got what they wanted,right? | 他们拿到想要的了 对吧? |
[05:20] | Oh,God,Sean,your head. | 天啊 Sean 你的头 |
[05:21] | I’m okay,just call 911. | 我没事 快报警 |
[05:31] | How much cash did they get? | 他们拿走多少钱? |
[05:33] | Maybe $2,500. | 大概2500块 |
[05:35] | Would have been more,but Devon left already with about $250 in tips. | 本来会更多 但Devon已经拿走了大概250块小费钱 |
[05:39] | Bartender? Where is she? | 服务员? 她在哪儿? |
[05:41] | She left before it happened. | 事发前就走了 |
[05:42] | I called her,she’s on her way back. | 我联系她了 正赶过来 |
[05:44] | All right,thank you. | 好 谢谢 |
[05:54] | a decade of mourning | 十年哀悼 |
[06:21] | *Here comes the sun,little darling* | |
[06:25] | *Here comes the sun,and I say* | |
[06:29] | *It’s all right * | |
[06:34] | *It’s all right* | |
[06:40] | *Here comes the sun,little darling * | |
[06:44] | *Here comes the sun,and I say* | |
[06:48] | *It’s all right* | |
[06:54] | *It’s all right* | |
[06:58] | *Here comes the sun* | |
[07:03] | *Little darling* | |
[07:06] | *I say* | |
[07:11] | *It’s all right* | |
[07:15] | *Little darling… * | |
[08:02] | I’m such an idiot. | 我真傻 |
[08:03] | Devon,I need you to calm down for a second,all right? | Devon 冷静一下 好吗? |
[08:06] | I left like five minutes before it happened. | 在事发前5分钟我就离开了 |
[08:09] | I should have said something to Sean. | 我本该告诉Sean |
[08:10] | I should have,I should have walked back to the bar and said something. | 我应该回到这说点什么 |
[08:14] | Tell me what you saw. | 告诉我你所看见的 |
[08:15] | They were just standing there at the end of the block. | 他们当时站在街口 |
[08:17] | See ’em get out of a car or anything? | 见到他们从车上下来了吗? |
[08:18] | No,no,they,they just had their hands in their sweatshirts,and I was not about to walk past them, | 没有 他们手揣在运动衫里 我没朝那边走 |
[08:24] | so I crossed the street,and all I had to do was go back to the bar and say something. | 就直接过了街 我本该回来告诉他们的 |
[08:29] | Can you describe these guys? | 能描述一下那些人吗? |
[08:30] | White guy and a black guy. | 1个白人1个黑人 |
[08:33] | I don’t know,s-six feet– both? | 说不好 6英尺高 两个都是? |
[08:35] | How about what they were wearing? | 穿着呢? |
[08:37] | The black guy was wearing a red sweatshirt and the other one was wearing a gray hoodie with a zipper, | 黑人穿着红色运动衫 另一个穿着拉链兜帽衫 |
[08:42] | and I remember he kept zipping it up and down like he was nervous or something. | 他不停地拉拉链 好像很紧张 |
[08:47] | Sean has to unlock the door for people to get in and out,right? | 要Sean开门别人才能进出 对吗? |
[08:50] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[08:51] | Any reason you can think of why he would let these guys in? | 你知道他为什么让他们进来吗? |
[08:55] | Sean smoked,so,you know,he was always going out for smoke breaks. | Sean抽烟 有时会出去抽一支 |
[08:59] | All right,Devon,thank you. | 好的 Devon 谢谢你 |
[09:04] | So her descriptions are dead on. Sean goes out for a smoke break,perps bum-rush him. | 她的描述很精准 Sean出去抽烟 坏人趁虚而入 |
[09:08] | Yeah,but to shoot him outside after the fact? They should have been long gone,no? | 但事后又出来杀掉他? 他们不早该跑没影了吗? |
[09:13] | You going to Mac’s thing later? | 你要去参加Mac的纪念仪式吗? |
[09:14] | If we can wrap this up,I’d like to be there for him,yeah. | 如果这儿能完事就去 |
[09:50] | – What? | – What? – 怎么? – 怎么? |
[09:56] | Ask me whatever it is you want to ask me. | 想问什么就问 |
[10:00] | You lost your wife on 9/11,right? | 你9/11时失去了妻子 是吗? |
[10:06] | Yes,I did. | 是的 |
[10:08] | Did they…? Was she ever…? | 他们有没有…? 她是不是…? |
[10:11] | No,no,she was never identified. | 没有 没有鉴定出她的身份 |
[10:15] | – Was she the…? – Claire. | – 她是不是…? |
[10:17] | Her name is Claire,and the victims are not just DNA profiles. They have names. | 她叫Claire 遇难者不仅仅是DNA样本 他们还有名字 |
[10:27] | I’m sorry,I-I didn’t, I didn’t mean…I know you don’t think that. | 对不起 我不是要… 我知道你没这么想 |
[10:32] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[10:34] | Is that why you left the police department? | 这是你离开警察局的原因吗? |
[10:37] | To do DNA research that might help identify her? | 来做DNA研究 希望鉴定她的身份? |
[10:41] | No,I’m helping to develop new techniques in extracting DNA because 1,121 victims still remain unidentified. | 不 我来帮助开发新的DNA提取技术 还有1121名遇难者的身份未能鉴定 |
[10:52] | Those families don’t have closure,and… I know what that feels like. | 他们的家属得不到定论 我了解那种感觉 |
[11:01] | Why are you here? | 你为什么来这儿? |
[11:04] | If I’m being honest,I’m not sure anymore. | 说实话 我也不知道了 |
[11:07] | I joined the lab in January 2010,and we’ve identified one victim since then. | 我在2010年1月来到实验室 自那以后我们只鉴定出1名死者 |
[11:12] | One. In a year and a half. | 1名 1年半时间 |
[11:16] | If you saw what that means to that one victim’s family,you’d never question why you do it. | 如果你明白那对他的家庭意味着什么 你就不会再质疑自己 |
[11:26] | This is Detective Mac Taylor. | 我是Mac Taylor警探 |
[11:29] | The date is September 11,2001. | 日期 2001年9月11日 |
[11:32] | The time…is 9:00 a.m. | 时间 早上9点 |
[11:35] | With me in the room is… | 和我共处一室的是… |
[11:46] | Don’t move. | 待着 |
[11:49] | Stay with him. | 看好他 |
[11:51] | The plane appears to have struck the North Tower somewhere around the 90th floor,maybe. | 飞机好像是撞上了北塔约90层某处 |
[11:57] | Smoke is escaping from gaping holes on both the north and east side,and… | 烟雾从北边和东边的裂洞中喷涌而出… |
[12:04] | what looks like hundreds of thousands of pieces of paper… | 像是成千上万张纸片… |
[12:08] | Claire. | |
[12:09] | I’m okay. I’m out. I got out. | 我没事 出来了 我出来了 |
[12:12] | Where are you? | 你在哪儿? |
[12:14] | Uh,I’m… I don’t know,Church Street and Murray,I think. | 呃 我… 不知道 我想是Church街和Murray街交叉口 |
[12:17] | Just head uptown. Keep going uptown. | 去曼哈顿上城区 直接去上城区 |
[12:20] | Are you watching? What are they saying on TV? | 你在看电视? 电视上怎么说? |
[12:23] | They don’t know yet. We don’t know anything right now. | 他们也不知道 现在什么状况都不清楚 |
[12:25] | Just head up Church Street. | 沿着Church街向南走 |
[12:27] | This is crazy,Mac. | 这太疯狂了 Mac |
[12:28] | There are still so many people inside. | 还有那么多人在里面 |
[12:31] | Claire,look,I know you want to help. | Claire 听着 我知道你想帮忙 |
[12:32] | Listen to me. Just stay on the phone and get as far away as you can. | 听我说 别挂电话 能走多远走多远 |
[12:37] | Oh,my God. | 哦 天啊 |
[12:41] | Oh,my God! Another plane just hit the other tower. | 哦 上帝! 又一架飞机撞上了旁边的塔楼 |
[12:44] | A second airplane just flew directly into the South Tower. | 第二架飞机直接撞上了南塔 |
[12:48] | This is obviously not an accident. | 这显然不是意外事故 |
[12:50] | Claire? | |
[12:54] | Claire! | |
[12:57] | Claire! | |
[13:17] | Well,uh,I’m just…so sorry,sir, | 我感到… 十分抱歉 先生 |
[13:20] | you’re just not the man who replaces Mac Taylor at the head of this crime lab. | 你取代不了Mac Taylor 成为实验室的老大 |
[13:24] | Yeah,not with that pocket protector and those silly Pee Wee Herman-looking glasses. | 小样 笔插在口袋的护袋里 还戴Pee Wee Herman样(喜剧人物)的眼镜 |
[13:30] | Uh,but,um,then why did Chief Sinclair want to interview me and have you show me around the lab? | 为啥Sinclair局长想找我谈话 还让你带我参观实验室呢? |
[13:37] | Well,that’s probably because he’s just got to make believe that Mac Taylor’s never coming back. | 大概是因为他幻想Mac Taylor不会回来了 |
[13:43] | He doesn’t even know the difference between a GCMS and a scanning electron microscope. | 他甚至都不知道气相色谱质谱仪 和电子扫描显微镜的区别 |
[13:49] | Well,I’ll tell you what,sweet thing,okay? | 让我来告诉你 |
[13:52] | I’m gonna introduce you to a bunch of people that you’re never gonna be supervising… | 我要给你介绍一群 你永远也别想管理的人… |
[13:57] | There’s something seriously wrong with you. | 看来你脑子问题很严重啊 |
[14:00] | Awkward. | 真�� |
[14:02] | H-How long were you there? | 你-你在那儿多久了? |
[14:04] | Pretty much the whole time. | 差不多看完了全场 |
[14:05] | Oh,my gosh. | 哦 天啊 |
[14:07] | I was just… | 我只是… |
[14:09] | Ah,now that that dog and pony show’s over, | 既然表演已经结束了 |
[14:12] | where are we with the evidence? | 证据怎么样了? |
[14:14] | Uh,medium-velocity blood spatter on the wall next to the door was a match to Sean Peterson. | 门边墙上的中速喷溅血迹属于Sean Peterson |
[14:18] | No surprise there. | 这点很正常 |
[14:20] | But the prints that we lifted from inside the bar were no help. | 但酒吧内提取到的指纹没什么帮助 |
[14:23] | I got a slug from Autopsy to run | 我从尸检那儿取了1枚子弹检验 |
[14:26] | that we extracted from our vic,Sean Peterson. | 是从死者Sean Peterson体内提取的 |
[14:28] | While I’m doing that,I could use some help with this. | 检验中 这个帮了我忙 |
[14:32] | Sid pulled it out of that gash on the victim’s forehead. | Sid从死者前额伤口处提取出来的 |
[14:37] | Oh! Who’s the man? | 哦! 这谁啊? |
[14:39] | Me,that’s who. What?! | 我啊 怎么了?! |
[14:42] | Uh…it’s the cell phone the bad guys robbed from the people inside the bar. | 呃… 这是劫匪从酒吧里抢的手机 |
[14:46] | Put your cell phones on the floor! | 把手机放到地上! |
[14:51] | The ones you said were turned off and untraceable? | 你不是说都关机了追查不到吗? |
[14:53] | They were. | 本来是 |
[14:54] | But,uh…when you’re the man and you see that the interim boss is not happy with that answer, | 但是 呃… 你知道临时领导不会满意这答案 |
[15:00] | you dig a little deeper and you find that certain cell phone brands | 于是我深入挖掘了下 发现某些牌子的手机能远程开机 |
[15:03] | can be remotely turned on and tracked with the help of a local carrier. | 在当地电信公司帮助下就能追踪到信号 |
[15:10] | I have a location. Here we go. | 有地址了 来吧 |
[15:23] | Down on the floor! Get down on the floor! Now! | 趴在地上! 趴在地上! 马上! |
[15:25] | Get… Get on the floor! Now! | 趴在地上! 现在! |
[15:28] | Get on the ground! | 趴在地上! |
[15:37] | You all right,Danny? | 没事吧 Danny? |
[15:39] | You got him,Flack? | 抓住他了不 Flack? |
[15:40] | – Yeah,you all right? – Yeah,yeah,yeah. | – 抓住了 你没事吧? – 没事 |
[15:45] | Don’t move. | 不许动 |
[15:52] | Technology. | 这就是高科技 |
[15:53] | Got to love it. | 爱死它了 |
[16:00] | We got the perps,the property,the bloody clothing and both guns. | 抓住了嫌犯 收缴了财物 还发现了染血的衣物和枪 |
[16:03] | Nice work! | 干得漂亮! |
[16:04] | They’re still processing the hotel room,but it looks like this one’s wrapped up in a bow. | 还在处理酒店房间 但看来一切都搞定了 |
[16:09] | Well,it never hurts to have a confession. | 就差招供了 |
[16:10] | That shouldn’t be too difficult. | 那应该不会太难 |
[16:12] | Those two aren’t exactly brain surgeons. They’ll give it up. | 他们又不是脑外科医生 很快会招的 |
[16:15] | Hardest part might be keeping their names straight. | 最难的部分就是分清他俩的名字 |
[16:18] | The white guy’s name is Mike Black. They call him White Mike. | 白人叫Mike Black 人称白Mike |
[16:21] | The black guy’s name is Mike White. His street name is Black Mike. | 黑人叫Mike White 道上人称黑Mike |
[16:27] | I’ll take Black Mike. | 我选黑Mike |
[16:29] | Great. I got Mike Black. | 好的 Mike Black归我 |
[16:32] | The white guy. Don’t think about it. | 那个白人 别想了 |
[16:33] | But trust me,it’s right. | 相信我 没错的 |
[16:38] | I can’t imagine what that withdrawal thing feels like. | 我想象不出戒毒是什么感觉 |
[16:43] | Kind of like a cop who can’t get a donut. | 就像是警察少了甜甜圈 |
[16:46] | That’s good. I like that. | 比喻得不错 我喜欢 |
[16:49] | I can imagine it’d make you do things you never thought you were capable of. | 我能想象毒品能让你做 你从没想过能做的事情 |
[16:53] | Things like robbing a bar and murdering an unarmed man. | 像是抢劫一家酒吧 谋杀1名手无寸铁的男子 |
[16:55] | I-I see what you’re trying to do here. | 我知道你想做什么 |
[16:57] | You’ve come up with this phony murder story,get me to be,like,”No,I didn’t kill nobody,” | 你编个谋杀的故事 让我说出”不 我没杀人” |
[17:03] | but then you trick me into admitting to the robbery. | 然后再诱使我承认抢劫 |
[17:07] | You watch too much TV,Mike. | 你电视看多了 Mike |
[17:20] | We didn’t do that. That wasn’t us. | 我们没做过 不是我们 |
[17:23] | Come on,Mr. White,one of you shot that man when he followed you out. | 拜托 White先生 他尾随你俩出来 你们中一人开枪杀了他 |
[17:27] | If it wasn’t you,tell me who it was. | 如果不是你 说说是谁 |
[17:29] | Look-look,ma’am,don’t know who shot that guy,but it wasn’t me or Mike,all right? | 听着 长官 我不知道是谁开的枪 但不是我 也不是Mike 好嘛? |
[17:34] | He was hurting for some dough,he asked me to help him pull a job. | 他有点缺钱 要我帮他干一票 |
[17:37] | Said there’d be lots of cash inside. | 说里面会有很多现金 |
[17:39] | How did he know that? | 他怎么知道? |
[17:40] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[17:42] | All I know is,the door opened,we pushed in,th Me t the du upside the he with his pistol. | 我知道的是 门是开的 我们推门进去 看到这家伙 用枪托砸了他 |
[17:50] | ‘s eithern amazing li…or I’not as good this as Ihink I am. | 不是他骗技太高… 就是我没自个想得那么棒 |
[17:54] | I don’t know,my Mike is singing thexact same so. | 不知道 我手上这个Mike说法也差不多 |
[17:59] | Tell me you have something that makes a confession meaningless. | 说说是发现了什么证据 让审讯变得无意义了不 |
[18:02] | The test fire from the .380 recovered from Mike Black’s hotel room… | 用酒店发现的Mike Black的点38枪 进行了试射 |
[18:06] | did not match the bullet we pulled from Sean Peterson’s body. | 与从Sean Peterson体内提取的子弹不符 |
[18:10] | So much for a slam dunk. | 真是一大打击啊 |
[18:12] | They either ditched the murder weapon,or there’s a third person involved. | 他们不是把凶器扔了 就是还有第三人 |
[18:16] | All the witnesses described the same twoerps. | 所有目击者都描述出了这俩嫌犯 |
[18:18] | So then we’re looking for a missing gun. | 那么我们就要找出失踪的枪 |
[18:32] | You better get that. | 你应该接一下 |
[18:34] | He’s called three times this morning. | 今早他都打了三回了 |
[18:36] | Yeah,he’s a persistent son of a bitch. | 是啊 丫还真是个固执的人 |
[18:40] | Can I have a coffee? | 要杯咖啡 |
[18:46] | I was,uh… I was calling to see if you wanted me to bring the event pass by your place. | 我 呃… 打给你是看看你 要不要我帮忙带活动通行证 |
[18:53] | I’d already picked it up. | 我已经取过了 |
[18:55] | This your local spot? | 你常来这里? |
[19:03] | When my son Jimmy got on the PD,he was assigned to this precinct. | 我儿子Jimmy进警局时被分在这块 |
[19:09] | The two of us would meet here every Sunday morning for breakfast. | 我俩每周日早上都会来这里吃早饭 |
[19:13] | For the past ten years,uh,every Sunday I go to Mass and… | 过去的10年 每周日我都去做弥撒… |
[19:18] | then come back here to this counter alone. | 然后独自回到这个座位 |
[19:24] | I…try to remember his voice… | 我…试着记起他的声音… |
[19:29] | the cop-fireman banter,eh,the love,respect we had for one another. | 警察和消防员的玩笑 还有我们之间互相的爱与尊敬 |
[19:37] | Every Sunday that goes by,memory fades a bit. | 每过去一个周日 记忆就消失一点 |
[19:43] | But…this is how I want to remember him. | 但… 这就是我纪念他的方式 |
[19:48] | Well,that’s why we’re doing this project,right,Joe? | 所以我们才会做这个项目 Joe |
[19:53] | Keep those memories alive. | 让记忆不消逝 |
[19:55] | And,uh…while I hate to admit it… | 但是… 我真是很不想承认… |
[20:00] | it’s been a real honor working with you on this project. | 和你一起合作这个项目是我的荣幸 |
[20:05] | I feel like I’ve found a friend for life. | 感觉像是找到了一个终身的朋友 |
[20:09] | And who would that be? | 谁啊? |
[20:12] | I… could never have done my part of this without you,Mac. | 如果没有你 我很难做成 Mac |
[20:18] | The timing of your leaving the department to get involved in this thing,it was a godsend. | 你离开局里来做这件事的时机 真是天助我也 |
[20:22] | I think that we’ve really helped to create something very special. | 我们真的是在做一件很特别的事情 |
[20:31] | Well,here’s to us. | 好吧 敬我们自个 |
[20:35] | A grumpy old fireman with no personality and a…charismatic… charming cop | 没个性又脾气暴躁的老消防员 和一名… 魅力无边… 迷人的警察 |
[20:43] | who came together…to help to build something that will last forever. | 走到了一起… 去创建一样永不消逝的东西 |
[20:49] | Charismatic,my ass. | 魅力无边你妹啊 |
[21:04] | I’m here to pick up some passes for the guys at the crime lab. | 我来拿犯罪实验室的通行证 |
[21:07] | Oh,yeah,right. | 好的 |
[21:11] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[21:12] | – Thanks. – No problem. | – 谢谢 – 不客气 |
[22:31] | Ten years ago today,the September 11 attacks happened. | 10年前的今天发生了911恐怖袭击 |
[22:35] | This is a solemn day for all New Yorkers,in fact,for all Americans, | 今天对纽约人来说是庄严肃穆的一天 事实上 是对全美国人来说 |
[22:39] | as we pay tribute to the fallen heroes of that day. | 我们对那天牺牲的英雄们表示敬意 |
[22:44] | I don’t care how. I need everyone. | 我不管你用什么方法 我要所有的人回来 |
[22:47] | Vacations and regular days off are canceled. | 放假和轮休全部取消 |
[22:50] | No,cell phones are gonna be hit and miss. | 不 手机没有信号 |
[22:51] | You try them on the landlines,and if you can’t reach them there,send a car to their house. | 你试试有线电话能否找到他们 如果联系不到 就派车去他们家 |
[22:55] | This is all hands on deck. | 现在要全员集合 |
[22:59] | Shortly after that,at 9:03 a.m.,United Flight 175 struck the South Tower. | 那之后不久 上午9:03 联合航空175次班机撞击了南塔 |
[23:04] | And exactly one hour later,American Flight 77 struck the Pentagon. | 之后不到1小时 美航77次班机撞击了五角大楼 |
[23:09] | Mom,thank God. Where are you? | 妈妈 谢天谢地 你在哪里? |
[23:14] | Okay. Listen to me. | 好的 听我说 |
[23:15] | I want you to pick up the kids and take them to your house. | 我要你去接孩子 然后带他们去你家 |
[23:19] | Yes,your house. | 对 你家 |
[23:20] | I’m not gonna be back for a while. I know the kids will be safer. | 我一时半会回不了家 我知道孩子在你那会安全点 |
[23:26] | I don’t know what’s going to happen. All I know is we’re being attacked. | 我不知道会发生什么 只知道我们受到了袭击 |
[23:31] | Jo. | |
[23:33] | Hey,you okay? | 嘿 你还好吗? |
[23:35] | I’m just daydreaming. | 我在做白日梦 |
[23:37] | Thank you for saving me the trip downtown. | 谢谢你到市中心来见我 省去我跑腿了 |
[23:40] | Well,thanks for saving me the trip upstairs. | 谢谢你省去了我上楼的麻烦 |
[23:43] | They’d love to see you. | 他们见到你会很高兴的 |
[23:45] | I’d never get out of there. | 那样我就走不了了 |
[23:46] | I may never get out of here if this case keeps going the way it is. | 如果这案子还是没头绪 我也没法离开这里了 |
[23:50] | When I talked to you earlier,it sounded like you had it wrapped up. | 我之前跟你聊的时候 听起来你已经要结案了 |
[23:53] | Well,I thought I did. It’s a slam dunk robbery case. | 我以为可以 是起完美了结的抢劫案 |
[23:57] | Now they’re denying the homicide,there is no evidence or witness that links them directly to the shooting, | 他们否认谋杀 也没有证据或证人 把他们和枪击直接联系起来 |
[24:02] | we have no murder weapon. | 我们没找到凶器 |
[24:05] | – What? – Nothing. | – 怎么了? – 没什么 |
[24:07] | I’m just imagining how cluttered that desk of yours must be now,now that you’re the boss. | 我只是想现在的桌子有多乱 现在你是领导了 |
[24:12] | Oh! Interim boss. It’s your desk. | 临时领导 那是你的桌子 |
[24:17] | Although I wish you could’ve seen their faces when I moved a few things in there. | 虽然我希望你能看看 我放了点私人物品后 他们的表情 |
[24:21] | It was like I had just taken over Joe DiMaggio’s locker. | 就好像我接管了Joe DiMaggio的储物柜 (著名棒球明星 玛丽莲梦露的前夫之一) |
[24:26] | It was. | 的确 |
[24:27] | But we both know I’m just keeping the seat warm for you until you come back. | 但我们都知道 我只是在你回来前 临时顶替一下 |
[24:32] | I’m not coming back,Jo. | 我不会回来了 Jo |
[24:35] | Okay,I’ll believe that when your comp time runs out. | 好吧 当你轮休结束时 当有人把那些该死的箱子挪走后 |
[24:38] | When somebody takes those damn boxes away. | 也许我会相信这话 |
[24:41] | Thanks for the coffee. | 谢谢你的咖啡 |
[24:45] | I’ll,uh,see you there. | 到时见 |
[24:52] | Hey,Jo. | 嘿 Jo |
[24:54] | Measure twice,cut once. | 三思而后行 |
[24:56] | I know. I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[24:58] | Look at everything again–every report,every crime scene photo. | 把所有的东西都看一遍– 每份报告 每张现场照片 |
[25:02] | Answer’s in there somewhere. | 答案就在当中的某个地方 |
[26:06] | Tell me what you see. | 告诉我你看到了什么 |
[26:07] | Medium velocity spatter,partially smudged. | 中速飞溅 部分有些模糊了 |
[26:11] | Skeletonization of the drops. | 血滴骨架化了 |
[26:13] | Similar to what we found in the doorway of the bar. | 和我们在酒吧门口找到的很相似 |
[26:15] | Those rings are prominent. | 这些圈状物非常显眼 |
[26:18] | I’d say contact was made with the blood within five to seven minutes after it was deposited. | 我认为是血迹产生后5到7分钟 才接触上去的 |
[26:23] | Ten minutes. Just about the time the perps left the bar. | 10分钟 就和罪犯离开的时间差不多 |
[26:27] | One of the sweatshirts that Danny and Flack ound in the hotel had Sean Peterson’s blood on the sleeve. | Danny和Flack在宾馆找到的某件运动衫 袖上有Sean Peterson的血迹 |
[26:31] | So,one of them brushed against that wall | 所以 他们中的一个擦到了墙壁 |
[26:34] | as they were walking out of the bar ten minutes after the blood landed there. | 既然他们离开的时候 血迹已经产生10分钟了 |
[26:39] | Come on! | 快点! |
[26:40] | Now look at this photo. | 看看这张照片 |
[26:42] | Those blood drops were smeared immediately after I placed them on the wall– no skeletonization. | 这些是我射击到墙上后 血迹立刻被擦拭的情况–没有骨架化 |
[26:47] | Now compare it with the crime scene photo. | 现在和犯罪现场的照片做下比较 |
[26:52] | Directionality the same– exiting the bar–but with no skeletonization. | 方向是相同的–酒吧的出口 –但是没有骨架化 |
[26:56] | Someone left that bar immediately after Sean Peterson was pistol-whipped. | 有人在Sean Peterson被枪托砸后 立刻离开了酒吧 |
[27:00] | But who? | 但是谁呢? |
[27:02] | He would have only opened that door after 4:00 a.m. for three reasons: | 他在4点后开门只有3个理由: |
[27:05] | to let someone he knew in,to go out for a smoke… | 让他认识的某人进来 出去抽口烟… |
[27:09] | Or to let someone leave. | 或者让某人离开 |
[27:12] | Devon Hargrove’s lying. | Devon Hargrove在撒谎 |
[27:14] | That ring around the blood spot is called skeletonization. | 在血迹周围的圈状物叫骨架化 |
[27:18] | Why don’t they just call it a ring? | 为什么不就叫圈圈呢? |
[27:20] | Okay,that’s it. | 好吧 就那样叫吧 |
[27:21] | Forget it. I give up. | 算了吧 我放弃 |
[27:22] | Sorry,it would be much more interesting if you guys used smaller words. | 抱歉 如果你们用简单点的词 会有意思得多 |
[27:28] | Are you sure she’s coming? | 你确定她会来? |
[27:30] | She’s not at the house. | 她不在家里 |
[27:31] | And the owner says she’s on her way here to help clean the place up. | 房东说她来这里帮忙清理了 |
[27:51] | You need to rest. | 你需要休息一下 |
[27:54] | Let’s sit here. | 我们坐这里吧 |
[27:59] | It’s okay. You’ll be okay. | 没事的 你会好起来的 |
[28:10] | Hey,buddy,you can’t go down there. | 嘿 伙计 你不能去那里 |
[28:13] | It’s okay,I’m on the job. | 没事 我在工作 |
[28:14] | – What’s your name? – Messer. Danny Messer. | – 你叫什么? |
[28:16] | Listen to me,sser. You don’t need to go down… | 听我说 Messer 你没必要过去了… |
[28:17] | – No,no,I got to get down there and help! – Listen to me,Messer. | – 不 不 我必须过去帮忙! – 听我说 Messer |
[28:19] | – I want to go help these people! – They’re all gone! | – 我想要帮助那些人! – 他们都死了! |
[28:23] | They’re all gone. | 他们都死了 |
[28:32] | She’s hurt pretty bad. I could use a hand getting her back to a medic. | 她伤得很重 我可以帮她去医院 |
[28:43] | Bingo. It’s game time. There she is. | 对头 游戏时间到 她来了 |
[28:50] | Guess my work here is done. | 我想我的工作完成了 |
[28:53] | Good luck. I’ll see you guys later. | 祝好运 待会见 |
[28:54] | Don’t be late. The lab,5:45. | 别迟到了 实验室 5:45 |
[29:19] | You belong out there today. | 今天你得去那边 |
[29:23] | Won’t be the same,me standing up there without you. | 如果我在那里而你却不在 感觉就不一样 |
[29:28] | I didn’t get involved for myself. I got involved for those families. | 我没有亲身经历 只是和那些家庭有牵连 |
[29:33] | Giving them that gift,that’s all I need. | 送他们那份礼物 是我唯一需要的 |
[29:36] | I know that. | 我懂 |
[29:37] | I don’t think I’ve met a more selfless man. | 你是我见过的 最无私的人了 |
[29:41] | But at some point,you’re gonna have to find a better way to let go of some of your own pain. | 但同时 你也要找个更好的方法 来消除你自己的痛苦 |
[29:48] | You lost your wife,I lost my son. | 你失去了妻子 我失去了儿子 |
[29:53] | It is what it is. | 事实就是如此 |
[29:54] | There is no good way to let go of that. | 没有好的办法可以消除 |
[30:03] | We were both down there on that pile,Joe. | 我们都在那片废墟上 Joe |
[30:11] | Digging,searching,hoping. | 挖掘 搜索 希望 |
[30:20] | When we first met,I remember you telling me how moved you were | 我们第一次遇上时 我记得你告诉我 你有多感动 |
[30:27] | at seeing some of the same faces,day in and day out,down there at the site. | 在看到那些相同的面孔 夜以继日地在现场忙碌 |
[30:33] | Everybody coming together to pitch in and help out. | 大家聚到一起努力帮忙 |
[30:37] | How inspired you were that so much evil and pain could be channeled into so much good. | 你有多受感动 如此深重的邪恶和痛苦 却可以转化为美好的事情 |
[30:43] | Celebrate that. Share that. | 庆祝它 分享它 |
[30:59] | You said you did it for the families. | 你说过 你是为那些家庭而干 |
[31:04] | You’re one of the families,too,Joe. | 你也是那些家庭的一员 Joe |
[31:06] | Don’t forget that. | 别忘记了 |
[31:13] | In case you have a change of heart. | 万一你改变了心意 |
[31:20] | I won’t. | 不会的 |
[31:26] | Good luck out there,my friend. | 祝你好运 朋友 |
[31:30] | My thoughts and prayers will be with you. | 我的挂念和祈祷与你同在 |
[31:41] | Why do you keep saying that? | 你们为什么要一直那样说? |
[31:44] | They’re not my friends. I don’t even know them. | 他们不是我朋友 我都不认识他们 |
[31:46] | Come on,Devon,stop it. | 拜托 Devon 别说谎了 |
[31:48] | Of course you know them. | 你当然认识他们 |
[31:50] | Told them exactly when you were gonna be leaving. | 告诉他们你什么时候离开的 |
[31:53] | Right around the time the money went from the register to the safe. | 就在钱从收银台拿出来 送去保险柜的那段时间 |
[31:57] | They were outside waiting for the door to open. | 他们在外面等着酒吧的开门 |
[31:59] | And you would’ve looked like just another one of the victims,except something happened,didn’t it,Devon? | 而你看起来就像又一个受害者 以防万一 是不是 Devon? |
[32:05] | Something went wrong in that doorway. | 在门口出了点差错 |
[32:10] | We had a plan. | 我们是有计划的 |
[32:13] | Wasn’t supposed to happen like that. | 本不该是这样的 |
[32:15] | They came to the door too late. | 他们来得有点晚了 |
[32:18] | Everything okay,Devon? | 都还好吗 Devon? |
[32:22] | No! | 不! |
[32:23] | Sean knew. | Sean知道了 |
[32:24] | He looked right into my eyes. | 他直视进我的双眼 |
[32:35] | I was supposed to wait a couple minutesuntil after they left to call 911. | 我本该等几分钟 等他们离开再报警 |
[32:39] | You know,to look,look like a witness. | 这么看起 看起来像个目击证人 |
[32:41] | Where’d you get the gun? | 你哪里找来的枪? |
[32:43] | White Mike gave it to me. | 白Mike给我的 |
[32:45] | He said it was just in case something went wrong. | 他说是以防出什么岔子 |
[32:47] | And where’d you go after you left the bar? | 你离开酒吧后去了哪里? |
[32:49] | I didn’t know what to do. | 我不知道该怎么办 |
[32:51] | I went around the corner and I… I waited for a while. | 我跑到了街角…等了一会 |
[32:56] | I tried to calm down and… when I came back to see if they had come out… | 我试着冷静下来 接着… 当我回去看看他们是不是离开… |
[33:04] | Devon. | |
[33:06] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[33:10] | I don’t even remember pulling the trigger. | 我甚至不记得自己扣过扳机 |
[33:13] | Why,Devon? | 为什么 Devon? |
[33:15] | Sean was your friend. You worked together for three years. | Sean是你朋友 你们一起工作了3年 |
[33:18] | Why would you get mixed up in something like this? | 你怎么会淌进这滩浑水里? |
[33:21] | I have a problem. | 我遇到麻烦了 |
[33:23] | White Mike gets me Oxy and stuff,and I owe him a lot of money. | 白Mike给我了些止痛剂和毒品 我欠他不少钱 |
[33:29] | And he promised that no one would get hurt. | 他保证不会有人受伤 |
[33:32] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[33:36] | I’ll never forget the look on his face. | 我永远都不会忘记他那副表情 |
[33:39] | It’s fitting that on a day like today, | 跟今天的情况很相似 |
[33:41] | the image of an innocent man dying for no good reason will be etched in your mind for the rest of your life. | 一个无辜者无故枉死的画面 会铭刻在你后半生的记忆里 |
[33:48] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思? |
[33:50] | What’s today? | 今天怎么了? |
[34:41] | I need some help! | 我需要帮助! |
[34:43] | I need some help. This guy’s bleeding pretty bad. | 我需要帮助 这有个人血流得厉害 |
[34:45] | Okay,no problem. Right over here,right here. | 好 没问题 你就待在那 别动 |
[34:48] | That’s it. | 就是这 |
[34:51] | Let me take a look,see what that is. | 让我来看看 看看怎么回事 |
[34:52] | Can you open your eye? Open your eyes. | 你的眼睛能睁开吗? 把眼睛睁开 |
[34:54] | Just relax. Hold still. Hold still for me. | 放松 别动 千万别动 |
[34:56] | Nurse,could you come here,please? | 护士 你能过来下吗? |
[34:57] | Yes,Doctor. | 好的 医生 |
[34:59] | Okay,we’re gonna close it up some more. | 好 我们要把这个缝上 |
[35:01] | Finish this,okay? Just normal sutures. | 你来搞定 行吗? 只是普通的缝合 |
[35:03] | All right,we’re going to fix you up,all right? | 好了 我们会把你治好的 好吗? |
[35:06] | You’re gonna be fine. | 你不会有事的 |
[35:31] | Eternal rest grant unto him,O Lord. | 愿主赐予他永恒的安息 |
[35:35] | Let perpetual light shine upon him. | 愿他沐浴永恒之光 |
[35:39] | May he rest in peace. | 愿他安息 |
[35:42] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[36:06] | – Have you heard from Danny? – He’s on his way up. | – 你有没有Danny的消息? – 他在路上 |
[36:08] | Oh,good. | 哦 很好 |
[36:10] | – How are you? – Good. | – 你还好吧? – 很好 |
[36:12] | Fix you. | 帮你理理 |
[36:14] | You know,we’ve known each other for about a year now,Don. | 你知道 我们认识也有一年了 Don |
[36:17] | I have never told you this,but I think you’re one hell of a detective. | 我从来没告诉过你 你是个优秀的警探 |
[36:22] | – Thanks,Jo. – You’re welcome. | – 谢谢Jo – 别客气 |
[36:24] | Jury’s still out on you,interim boss. | 陪审团仍然看你不顺眼 临时领导 |
[36:32] | – Do you need a hand? – No,I got it. Got it. Just got to… | – 你需要帮忙吗? – 不 我能搞定 |
[36:35] | By the time you’re finished,it’s gonna be the 20th anniversary. | 等你打好时 都是20周年纪念日了 |
[36:38] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[36:40] | Oh,it’s the crew. | 哦 大伙都在 |
[36:42] | – Hey,Danny. – You all set? | – 嗨 Danny – 你们都准备好了? |
[36:44] | Where’s,uh,Adam and,uh,what’s-her-name? | Adam…呃…在哪 她叫什么? |
[36:49] | Baby? You guys ready? Let’s go! | 宝贝? 你准备好没? 我们走吧! |
[36:53] | Can I tell you something? | 能跟你说点事吗? |
[36:55] | Sure. What’s up? | 当然 怎么回事? |
[36:58] | I slept through it. | 我当时在睡觉 |
[37:01] | Through what? | 你当时在什么? |
[37:02] | 9/11. | 9月11号 |
[37:08] | I’ve actually never told anybody that before. | 我以前从未告诉任何人 |
[37:10] | Just… too embarrassed,you know? | 只是 太尴尬了 你晓得的 |
[37:15] | And everyone always asks me,you know. “Where were you?” | 人们常常问我 当时你在哪? |
[37:17] | And… I would lie. | 我 只好说谎 |
[37:22] | You know,I’d tell them I was on the way to class, | 我告诉他们我在上课路上 |
[37:25] | and I saw the news in the TV screen of some diner I was passing by. | 我经过餐馆时 在电视上看到新闻 |
[37:30] | And when the towers came down,I was…on the roof of a building of NYU. | 当双塔倒下时 我在纽约大学的房顶上 |
[37:36] | I just couldn’t believe my eyes. | 我不敢相信自己的眼睛 |
[37:40] | And…the truth is,I was asleep. | 真相是 我在睡觉 |
[37:45] | You know,I went out the night before with a couple of my buddies,and we had a few too many drinks, | 我前一晚和几个朋友一起出去玩 喝了太多酒 |
[37:49] | and I didn’t wake up till after 2:00. | 到2点才醒 |
[37:56] | And by then,the entire world had changed. | 那时候 整个世界都已经变了 |
[38:00] | The next morning,I got up at 5:00 a.m.,and I went down there,and… | 第二天早上 我凌晨5点就起来了 我到那 |
[38:05] | I stood behind a barricade with these construction workers for,like,12 hours,you know, | 我和这些建筑工人一起在栅栏后面 站了…差不多12个小时 |
[38:11] | until they opened it up and let us clean up the debris. | 直到他们把栅栏打开 让我们进去 清理残骸 |
[38:16] | – So you joined the bucket brigade? – Yeah. | – 所以你就加入了救援队伍? – 是的 |
[38:20] | Me,too. | 我也是 |
[38:22] | I thought you were in Montana. | 我以为你在蒙大拿 |
[38:25] | I was when it happened. | 这事情发生时我是在蒙大拿 |
[38:27] | I watched the whole thing on TV,feeling totally useless,and like I wanted to help, | 我在电视上看到整件事 觉得自己 真是一点用都没 希望帮点忙 |
[38:33] | but they weren’t letting planes in,obviously. | 但很明显 他们不会让飞机进入纽约 |
[38:35] | And then I heard that trucks from all over the country were going to New York. | 那时我听说全国的卡车都驶向纽约了 |
[38:41] | So,I jumped on a local fire truck,and I got here a few days after. | 所以我跳上了当地的一辆救火车 几天后到了这 |
[38:46] | We might have been on the same line,never even knew it. | 我们也许在同一条线上 这点无从而知 |
[38:56] | Let’s go,you two! We don’t want to be late. | 走吧 你们俩快点! 我们可不想迟到 |
[38:59] | Come on,let’s go. | 快点 走吧! |
[39:04] | *We said we’d walk together* | |
[39:10] | *Baby,come what may* | |
[39:15] | *That come the twilight* | |
[39:20] | *Should we lose our way* | |
[39:26] | *If as we’re walking* | |
[39:30] | *A hand should slip free… * | |
[39:36] | For the last four months, | 过去这四个月 |
[39:38] | it has been my honor and privilege to be a part of something so important and that I am truly proud of. | 能成为如此重要任务的一员 我为之深感荣幸和自豪 |
[39:46] | To contribute a little bit to so many who lost so much. | 为众多损失惨重的民众奉献绵薄之力 |
[39:53] | These 417 first responders,the portraits of their faces etched in granite | 第一批417位救援人员 他们的面容将 被镌刻在布鲁克林纪念墙上 |
[40:01] | and honored here on this Brooklyn Wall of Remembrance,will live in our hearts forever. | 为我们所缅怀 他们将永远活在我们心中 |
[40:09] | Ten years have passed since that tragic day. | 至惨剧发生之日起已经十年之久 |
[40:13] | Many of us here have been personally affected and share a loss. | 我们中有很多人都满怀惆怅 同承苦痛 |
[40:19] | And so once more,we pause and we pray, | 我们再一次在此停驻祈祷 |
[40:25] | and we will continue to do so as each anniversary passes. | 今后每一个纪念日 我们都会来此祈祷 |
[40:31] | In helping to finish this memorial,I’ve met some truly remarkable people. | 为完成这个纪念碑 我见过不少出色的人 |
[40:41] | And we’ve had the opportunity to meet with many of you who generously shared your thoughts and feelings | 我们有幸和大家分享彼此的想法 探讨对逝去英雄的最佳纪念方式 |
[40:48] | on how best to remember these fallen heroes who demonstrated such unmitigated courage and selflessness. | 这些英雄表现出了他们的英勇无畏 和无私奉献 |
[40:58] | The effort to build this wall of remembrance has been a great blessing, | 这堵纪念墙的建成是上帝对我们的恩赐 |
[41:04] | as we attempt to heal our broken hearts. | 是治愈我们受伤心灵的良药 |
[41:08] | And here today we gather,a people united not only in our grief, | 今天我们在此一聚 不仅是寄托我们的哀思 |
[41:15] | but in our resolve to stand together as one family of Americans. | 同时还有我们作为美国大家庭 团结一心的决心 |
[41:22] | God bless these brave souls who served so selflessly. | 愿上帝保佑这些勇敢无私的灵魂 |
[41:29] | They will never be forgotten. | 他们的名字将永垂青史 |
[41:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢大家 |
[41:35] | *There’s a beautiful river* | |
[41:41] | *In the valley ahead* | |
[41:47] | *There ‘neath the oak’s bough* | |
[41:52] | *Soon we will wed* | |
[42:03] | *Should we lose each other* | |
[42:07] | *In the shadow of the evening trees* | |
[42:13] | *I’ll wait for you* | |
[42:18] | *Should I fall behind* | |
[42:21] | *Wait for me* | |
[42:29] | *I’ll wait for you* | |
[42:32] | *Should I fall behind,wait for me* | |
[42:45] | *Well,I’ll wait for you* | |
[42:49] | *Should I fall behind* | |
[42:53] | *Wait for me* | |
[42:56] | *I’ll wait for you* | |
[43:01] | *Should I fall behind,baby* | |
[43:05] | *Wait for me* | |
[43:11] | *Darlin’,I’ll wait for you* | |
[43:15] | *Should I fall behind,wait for me* | |
[43:23] | *I’ll wait for you* | |
[43:29] | *And should I fall behind,wait for me.* | |
[43:44] | CSI:NY S08E01 |