时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Peviously on CSI: New York: | 《犯罪现场调查 纽约篇》前情回顾 |
[00:03] | Who’s that? | 那是谁 |
[00:04] | They call him Wild Bill Hunt. | 他们都叫他比尔猎人 |
[00:07] | He was my first partner. | 是我的第一个搭档 |
[00:09] | What’s on your mind? You remember this guy? | 有什么事吗 还记得这个人吗 |
[00:11] | Raymond Harris. | 雷蒙德·哈里斯 |
[00:12] | – I locked him up. – We did. | -我将他缉拿归案的 -我们一起 |
[00:14] | He was released a week ago. | 他一周前被释放 |
[00:16] | I’ve run into him a couple of times. | 我碰见过他几次 |
[00:18] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你在这做什么 |
[00:19] | He found your wallet on the sidewalk. | 他在人行道上发现了你的钱包 |
[00:21] | You lifted it, you son of a bitch! | 是你从我外衣里偷走的 你个混蛋 |
[00:22] | I believe he thhinks he was wronged. | 我想他认为自己被冤枉了 |
[00:24] | That makes him dangerous. | 所以他现在是危险人物 |
[00:25] | Everything we did was textbook. | 只是一些文件而已 |
[00:28] | I don’t think Mr. Harris will be bothering us anymore. | 我想哈里斯先生不会再找我们的麻烦了 |
[00:31] | Something tells me you can be very persuasive. | 看来你很有说服力啊 |
[00:35] | I just had a little chat with him. | 我只是和他谈了谈 |
[00:39] | You should’ve left it alone, Bill. | 你不应该去招惹他 比尔 |
[01:00] | Still can’t get over this office. | 始终对这样的办公室无法忘怀 |
[01:02] | Great views, leather sofa. | 宽阔的视野 还有真皮沙发 |
[01:05] | A bigger office just means more paperwork. | 办公室越大意味着文书工作越多 |
[01:08] | What are you doing here, Bill? | 你来这里干什么 比尔 |
[01:10] | I don’t know– you invited me. | 我怎么知道 是你邀请我的 |
[01:14] | – No, I didn’t. – Oh, I got a text. | -我没有 -我收到短信 |
[01:20] | “We need to talk. | “我们需要谈谈 |
[01:22] | Meet me at my office ASAP. Mac.” | 尽快来我办公室 麦克” |
[01:27] | I didn’t send the text. | 我没有发这条短信 |
[02:43] | – You okay? – Yeah. | -你还好吗 -还好 |
[02:45] | I think so. | 我想我没事 |
[02:48] | Hey, you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[02:54] | Let’s go! Come on! | 快走 快点 |
[02:58] | Everybody, stay out of the way! | 大家都快让开 |
[04:06] | Move! Move! | 快走 快走 |
[04:08] | Go, go. | 快点 |
[04:09] | Through the corridor! | 穿过走廊 |
[04:17] | Go! Go! Go! | 快 快 快走 |
[04:20] | He’s gotta be up one of those rooftops, Mac. | 他可能在某个屋顶上 麦克 |
[04:22] | Waiting to get a clean shot. | 伺机等着无障碍时开枪 |
[04:24] | The trajectory of the bullets | 子弹的发射轨迹 |
[04:25] | is level with the center point of the windows. | 与窗户中心在一条水平线上 |
[04:27] | – Detective? – Means the shooter wasn’t on the roof. | -警探 -说明射手没在屋顶上 |
[04:29] | He was directly across from us. | 他就正对着我们 |
[04:32] | There’s an empty floor in that building. | 那幢楼里有一层是空的 |
[04:34] | – What can I do, Mac? – Move! | -我该做什么 麦克 -快走 |
[04:36] | Get that arm looked at, Bill. | 去看一下胳膊 比尔 |
[04:38] | Ah, the hell with it. I mean, to help. | 随它去吧 我也想参与搜查 |
[04:40] | Go to the paramedics, Bill. Now. | 去医务人员那里 比尔 现在就去 |
[04:42] | Let’s move. | 我们走吧 |
[04:43] | Move! Move ’em out! | 快走 都离开 |
[04:52] | It’s going to be okay. | 会没事的 |
[04:54] | Okay. | 好的 |
[04:58] | Okay, I got him. | 好了 我来送他走 |
[05:03] | – Oh, honey. – Oh, my God! Are you all right? | -宝贝 -我的天啊 你没事吧 |
[05:05] | – Yeah, I’m good. – You sure? | -我没事 -你确定 |
[05:07] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[05:08] | If you’re good why is there blood all over you? | 那为什么你胸前有那么多血 |
[05:09] | No, it’s not mine. | 这不是我的 |
[05:11] | Is anybody hurt bad? | 有人伤势严重吗 |
[05:14] | What do you know? | 现在什么情况 |
[05:15] | We’ve got a five-block radius | 我们在这周围以五个街区 |
[05:17] | has been cordoned off. | 为半径都设置了隔离线 |
[05:18] | Uh, subway stations are all shut down in the area. | 还封锁了区域内的地铁 |
[05:20] | Flack and the ESUs are across the street | 弗莱克和特警队 |
[05:21] | – getting ready to sweep the building. – Yeah, | -正准备清查街对面的那座大楼 -是的 |
[05:22] | the shots came from the Conroy Building. | 射击来自对面的康洛伊大楼 |
[05:24] | Mac’s on his way there now. | 麦克已经去查看了 |
[05:26] | – What the hell is going on? – I have no idea, | -到底怎么回事 -我也不知道 |
[05:28] | but come on, we should get downstairs. Let’s go. | 不过我们还是先下楼吧 走吧 |
[05:29] | – No, I’m staying here. – What for? | -不 我要留在这里 -为什么 |
[05:32] | I’m getting my kit; it’s a crime scene. | 准备工具箱 这里可是犯罪现场 |
[06:05] | Sweep the right flank. | 清查右侧 |
[06:08] | Move! Move! | 快点 快点 |
[06:32] | From this vantage point, he could have taken out | 占据这样一个有利位置 他可以选择 |
[06:33] | every window in the building, | 大楼里的任意一扇窗户 |
[06:35] | but he focused on mine. | 但却唯独挑中了我的 |
[06:48] | Subway map? | 地铁地图 |
[06:56] | Raymond Harris. | 雷蒙德·哈里斯 |
[07:01] | Sorry, brother. | 对不起 兄弟 |
[07:20] | How does a guy go from stealing your wallet | 为什么这个人先是偷了你的钱包 |
[07:22] | to trying to kill you? | 现在又想要杀了你 |
[08:28] | Yeah, I got you. | 好 我知道了 |
[08:30] | Tell me they found Harris. | 希望是他们找到了哈里斯 |
[08:31] | ESU canvassed the boarding house | 特警队彻底搜查了 |
[08:33] | where he was supposed to be staying. No sign of him. | 他应该暂住的地方 没有找到他 |
[08:35] | He didn’t report to the warehouse | 他也没去这几个礼拜 |
[08:36] | where he’s been working at the past couple weeks either. | 一直工作的仓库报到 |
[08:38] | Damn. | 真见鬼 |
[08:39] | Look at this place! | 看看这地方都成什么样了 |
[08:40] | Find every friend that Raymond Harris ever had. | 搜寻雷蒙德·哈里斯的每一个朋友 |
[08:42] | Get his photo out to every roll call, | 把他的照片张贴在每一处公开寻人处 |
[08:43] | TV stations, newspapers. | 电视台以及报纸上 |
[08:45] | I’m all over it. | 我已经这么做了 |
[08:46] | I’ll get with Harris’ PO. | 我去联系哈里斯的狱官 |
[08:47] | We’re going to find this guy, Mac. | 我们会抓住这人的 麦克 |
[08:50] | Just spoke with the EMTs. | 刚和急救人员谈过 |
[08:51] | We have a couple people wounded, some seriously. | 有一些人受伤 几名是重伤 |
[08:54] | It’s a miracle no one got killed, Mac. | 没有人死亡真是个奇迹 麦克 |
[08:56] | What about the text that | 那么比尔·亨特说 |
[08:57] | Bill Hunt said he got from me this morning? | 他今早收到我的短信是怎么回事 |
[08:58] | Harris must have cloned your phone. | 哈里斯肯定克隆了你的手机 |
[09:01] | – Where’s Hunt now? – Bullpen. | -亨特在哪儿 -在候审室 |
[09:06] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[09:12] | I thought you said we’d never hear from Harris again. | 我记得你说过哈里斯不会再出现了 |
[09:16] | What happened the other night, | 你跟他谈话的那天晚上 |
[09:17] | when you had your chat with him? | 究竟发生了什么 |
[09:19] | I persuaded him to leave us alone. | 我说服他离我们远点 |
[09:22] | How, Bill? | 怎么说服的 比尔 |
[09:22] | I was walking down an empty street, | 我走在空无一人的大街上 |
[09:25] | he came up behind me, | 他一路尾随 |
[09:27] | tried to put some intimidation moves on me. | 企图恐吓我 |
[09:34] | Gave him a tune-up, | 我就收拾了他一番 |
[09:36] | – that’s all. – What kind of a tune-up, Bill, | -就这样 -怎么收拾的 比尔 |
[09:38] | a system check or complete overhaul? | 例行检查还是痛揍了一顿 |
[09:40] | I don’t like your tone, Mac. | 我不喜欢你说话的语气 麦克 |
[09:41] | I don’t give a crap. Be specific! | 少废话 说得详细点 |
[09:43] | I pushed him around a little. | 我推搡了他一阵 |
[09:44] | He walked away just fine. | 然后他好好地离开了 |
[09:46] | Yeah, well, you pushing him around | 是的 你就推搡了他一阵 |
[09:47] | put a target on our backs. | 让我们俩成了目标 |
[09:48] | Target was already there. | 我们俩一直都是目标 |
[09:50] | I just sped things up. | 我只是加速了这个进程而已 |
[09:52] | So what the hell does he want? | 那他到底想要什么 |
[09:53] | I don’t know. What’s our next move? | 我不知道 下一步要怎么做 |
[09:55] | You’re not my training officer anymore, Bill. | 你不再是我的训练官了 比尔 |
[09:57] | I’m the cop, you’re the civilian. | 我是警察 而你是平民 |
[09:59] | Just go home and stay out of it. | 给我回家 不要插手 |
[10:42] | Our suspect is Raymond Harris, | 我们的嫌疑人是雷蒙德·哈里斯 |
[10:44] | put him away 17 years ago for drug and gun charges. | 十七年前以涉毒涉枪的罪名将他逮捕入狱 |
[10:47] | He was released three weeks ago. | 三周前释放 |
[10:48] | Ever since he’s been following me | 从那以后就一直跟踪我和 |
[10:49] | and my former partner Bill Hunt. | 我前任搭档比尔·亨特 |
[10:51] | He’s not required to check in with his PO for two weeks, | 他两周前已经不用向狱官报到了 |
[10:54] | but he hasn’t been at job | 但是却也三十六小时没有去工作 |
[10:56] | or boardinghouse for 36 hours. | 或是回到暂住地 |
[10:58] | Where are we on the evidence? | 找到什么有用的证据了吗 |
[10:59] | Uh, no fingerprints or trace at the Conroy building, | 康洛伊大楼那边没找到任何指纹和痕迹 |
[11:02] | and the subway map came up clean. | 地铁地图上也一无所获 |
[11:04] | However, we did pull this surveillance video. | 不过我们调来了监控录像 |
[11:06] | This happened at 6:00 a.m. | 这是早上六点的画面 |
[11:08] | A man wearing a hooded | 一个穿帽衫的男人 |
[11:09] | sweatshirt came through the service stairway | 从职工专用楼梯上了楼 |
[11:11] | and covered the cams with spray paint. | 并用喷漆覆盖了摄像头 |
[11:13] | Security didn’t notice? | 保安没有发现吗 |
[11:14] | It was a shift change. | 正好是交接班的时候 |
[11:16] | The day guard and the night guard | 日夜两班的保安 |
[11:17] | were out front smoking, | 都出去抽烟了 |
[11:18] | so no one was at the monitors. | 没人在看监视器 |
[11:19] | That’s a coincidence. | 这是个巧合吧 |
[11:20] | No, no, Harris is prepared. | 不 哈里斯是有备而来 |
[11:22] | I’m guessing he observed those guards. | 他可能仔细观察过保安 |
[11:23] | He knew their routines. | 知道他们的工作规律 |
[11:24] | Just like he knew the work crew | 正如他知道那个空置楼层的 |
[11:26] | on that vacant floor had the day off. | 工人今天放假 |
[11:27] | If he was that dedicated, there’s no reason to believe | 如果他如此用心 那么他肯定会 |
[11:29] | he wouldn’t make another attempt. | 卷土重来的 |
[11:31] | We’re not giving him the chance. | 我不会再给他任何机会 |
[11:33] | Hey, Mac, got a case-to-case match in IBIS | 麦克 弹道重建显示 |
[11:36] | on the AK-47. | 武器是AK-47 |
[11:38] | A shooting in ’94. Drug robbery gone wrong. | 曾在94年的一起毒品抢劫案中擦枪走火 |
[11:41] | Victim took a bullet to the shoulder | 受害人肩膀中了一枪 |
[11:42] | outside 1744 West 40th Street. | 就在西40街1744号 |
[11:45] | Witnesses said the bullets came from the second story window. | 目击者说子弹是从二楼窗户里射出来的 |
[11:47] | That’s the same building where we busted Raymond Harris. | 那正是我们逮捕雷蒙德·哈里斯的地方 |
[11:49] | They even questioned Harris. | 当时他们也盘问了哈里斯 |
[11:51] | But they couldn’t find the AK-47, | 但就是找不到那把AK-47 |
[11:52] | so they had to let him go. | 只好让他走了 |
[11:53] | We searched that apartment up and down. | 我们把那所公寓翻了个底朝天 |
[11:55] | The only weapons we found were a couple of handguns. | 只找到几把手枪 |
[11:57] | It’s possible it was hidden. | 也许他藏起来了 |
[11:59] | For 17 years? | 藏了17年吗 |
[12:01] | Might explain the trace I found | 这没准可以解释我 |
[12:02] | on one of the slugs from today’s attack. | 在今天袭击现场发现的弹头上的痕迹 |
[12:04] | Analysis came back with traces | 分析结果显示 |
[12:06] | of asbestos, gypsum plaster, | 其中含有石棉 石膏灰泥 |
[12:07] | and old copper insulation. | 和老旧的铜芯绝缘线 |
[12:09] | None of which is present in the crime lab. | 这些东西咱们实验室里都没有 |
[12:11] | I think that AK-47 was hidden inside a wall. | 我想这把AK-47是被藏在墙里 |
[12:13] | It’s a perfect environment | 的确是个完美的弹药库 |
[12:14] | to store a rifle and ammunition– cool, dry. | 避光 干燥 |
[12:16] | Harris retrieves it, doesn’t clean it. | 哈里斯取回它们 但没再打理 |
[12:19] | When he goes to shoot up the lab this morning… | 今早他袭击实验室时 |
[12:26] | …the bullet picks up some trace. | 子弹上沾了些痕迹 |
[12:35] | If the weapon was hidden in Harris’ old apartment | 如果说多年以来这些武器一直被藏在 |
[12:37] | all these years, he may have gone back to retrieve it. | 哈里斯的旧房子里 他就必须回去拿 |
[12:40] | Could be where he’s hiding right now. | 有可能那就是他的藏身之处 |
[12:42] | Attention all units. | 所有单位注意 |
[12:43] | Suspect may be armed. | 罪犯很可能携带武器 |
[12:58] | NYPD! Open up! | 纽约警察 把门打开 |
[13:05] | Raymond Harris, NYPD… | 雷蒙德·哈里斯 纽约警察 |
[13:53] | I’m here to file a harassment complaint. | 我来举报一起骚扰事件 |
[13:56] | Someone’s trying to kill me. | 有人想杀我 |
[14:10] | You’re entitled to a union rep. | 你有权利提请工会代表 |
[14:12] | I don’t need one. | 不需要 |
[14:13] | We did nothing wrong. | 我们没做错什么 |
[14:14] | We knocked on the door and identified ourselves as police officers. | 我们敲了门 表明了警察身份 |
[14:18] | Did the suspect respond? | 嫌犯有回应吗 |
[14:19] | No. No, so we took in the door with a battering ram | 没有 我们用破门锤撞开门 |
[14:22] | and went in. | 进来以后 |
[14:23] | Suspect opened fire. | 嫌犯就开火了 |
[14:24] | What happened next? | 然后呢 |
[14:25] | We returned fire. | 我们反击了 |
[14:27] | Through the bedroom doors? | 隔着卧室的门吗 |
[14:28] | Without a visual on the suspect? | 在看不见嫌犯的情况下吗 |
[14:29] | Yeah. Bullets whizzing by my head | 是的 贴着我的头皮飞过的子弹 |
[14:32] | were visual enough. | 我倒是看到很清楚 |
[14:34] | How many shots did you fire? | 你开了多少枪 |
[14:35] | I fired ten rounds, paused. | 十枪 停下来后 |
[14:38] | The suspect was dead. | 嫌犯已经死了 |
[14:39] | You had a warrant to search the premises, | 你拿到了搜查许可 |
[14:41] | assumed the suspect was armed and dangerous. | 并假定嫌犯携带武器并极具危险性 |
[14:43] | Did you prepare a tac plan? | 请问你制定战术计划了吗 |
[14:45] | We took every precaution. | 我们做好了一切准备 |
[14:47] | Except waiting for ESU. | 除了等候特警队赶来 |
[14:48] | Look, the suspect that we were looking for, | 我们在找的这个罪犯 |
[14:50] | he attacked our crime lab this morning. | 今天早上袭击了实验室 |
[14:52] | We believed him to be a flight risk. | 我们知道他是个亡命之徒 |
[14:54] | So we had to do what we had to do. | 所以我们做了自己该做的事 |
[14:56] | Any more questions? | 还有其他问题吗 |
[14:58] | Yeah. Is the man lying dead on that floor | 有 躺倒在地的这个死者 |
[15:01] | the suspect you were here to apprehend? | 是你们要找的那个嫌疑犯吗 |
[15:03] | No. | 不是 |
[15:04] | Okay. That’s it for now. | 好的 目前就这些了 |
[15:06] | But I will need your weapon. Protocol. | 请把你的武器给我 例行检查 |
[15:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:27] | I know it’s routine for I.A. to investigate | 我知道内务部过问警察参与的 |
[15:29] | an officer-involved shooting, | 射杀行动理所当然 |
[15:30] | but it seems like this woman’s got a bug up her ass. | 可这个女人就是感觉特别讨厌 |
[15:32] | Like she never kicked in a door before. | 又不是没见过破门而入 |
[15:34] | Probably never has. | 没准还真没见过 |
[15:35] | It was a clean shoot. Anyone can see that, no? | 他确实开火了 大伙都看见了 是不 |
[15:38] | Yeah, it was, Danny. | 是的 丹尼 |
[15:38] | She’s just doing her job. | 她只是尽了本分 |
[15:40] | Now let’s do ours. What do we know here? | 我们也该干活了 查到什么了 |
[15:42] | Name’s Trevor Arnette. | 死者名叫特雷弗·安妮特 |
[15:43] | Got an open warrant in Brooklyn for home invasion. | 在布鲁克林时因为入室盗窃而被搜查过 |
[15:45] | Any connection to Raymond Harris? | 和雷蒙德·哈里斯有什么联系吗 |
[15:47] | Other than having the immense bad luck | 除了悲剧地 |
[15:48] | of being in Harris’ last known address, no. | 住进哈里斯的旧房子以外就没有了 |
[15:50] | So Harris snuck in here | 哈里斯溜进这里 |
[15:51] | to retrieve the AK-47. | 拿走了那把AK-47 |
[15:53] | If it was here at all. | 前提是枪真的在这 |
[15:54] | Mac, you ever consider that | 麦克 你有没有想过 |
[15:56] | Harris was not the guy who shot up the lab? | 袭击实验室的可能不是哈里斯 |
[15:58] | Look, I know it was him. | 我很肯定就是他 |
[16:00] | Harris hid that gun in this apartment for 17 years. | 哈里斯把枪藏在这17年了 |
[16:03] | We just need to find out where. | 我们只需把它找出来 |
[16:09] | Taylor. | 泰勒 |
[16:13] | I’m headed home in the middle of the night | 那天晚上我走在回家的路上 |
[16:15] | when, out of nowhere, this guy grabs me. | 突然有人勒住我 |
[16:17] | Dragged me to an alley. | 把我拖到巷子里 |
[16:19] | Beats the crap out of me. | 把我胖揍了一顿 |
[16:22] | Let me ask you something. | 我得问你几个问题 |
[16:24] | How’d you get that AK into the Conroy building? | 你是怎么把枪带进康洛伊大楼的 |
[16:26] | The guy pulled a gun on me, Detective. | 他用枪指着我 警探 |
[16:29] | Put it in my mouth. | 还把枪口塞进我嘴里 |
[16:30] | You’ve got a lot of nerve waltzing in here to make a complaint. | 竟敢招摇过市地来这报案 算你有胆量 |
[16:33] | I’ll give you that. | 这案子我接了 |
[16:35] | Snub-nose .38, | 是把短管左轮手枪 |
[16:36] | nickel-plated, | 口径38毫米 镀镍处理 |
[16:37] | mother-of-pearl handle. | 握把是珍珠母制成的 |
[16:40] | Shouldn’t you be writing this down? | 你不用记下来吗 |
[16:42] | Look at me, Raymond. | 看着我 雷蒙德 |
[16:43] | I was there the day you stole Mac Taylor’s wallet. | 你偷麦克·泰勒钱包那天我也在场 |
[16:47] | I’m just here to report a crime. | 我只是来报个案 |
[16:49] | I know you’ve got a beef with him. | 我知道你俩之间有过节 |
[16:51] | If it’s a conflict of interest for you, | 如果你对我报的案子没有兴趣 |
[16:53] | maybe I should go to another precinct. | 也许我该换个分局 |
[16:54] | And I also know | 我知道 |
[16:55] | that you put about a hundred rounds | 在不到六个小时之前 你往我们实验室 |
[16:57] | into our crime lab not more than six hours ago. | 倾泻了大约一百枚子弹 |
[17:01] | No idea what you’re talking about. | 不知道你在说什么 |
[17:03] | So then you won’t mind submitting to a gunshot residue test? | 那你不介意做个火药残留测试吧 |
[17:06] | A DNA swab? | 要不再留个DNA样本 |
[17:08] | Shoot the moon, Detective. | 算你狠 警探 |
[17:10] | But first I’d like to finish my statement. | 但我还是要先说完话 |
[17:12] | The guy who attacked me look like this cop | 袭击我的那家伙长的 |
[17:14] | who arrested me a bunch of years ago. | 很像几年前逮捕我的 |
[17:16] | Name’s Bill Hunt. | 一个叫比尔·亨特的警察 |
[17:17] | Put him in a lineup, I’be happy to I.D. him. | 把他作为候选 我倒是很乐意做出指认 |
[17:19] | What exactly are you after? | 你到底想要什么呢 |
[17:25] | Justice. | 公平 |
[18:52] | Okay, guys, single file. | 伙计们 排成一队 |
[18:57] | Turn, face the glass. | 转过来 面对玻璃 |
[19:02] | Recognize anyone? | 认出来了吗 |
[19:03] | He can’t see me, right? | 他看不见我吧 |
[19:05] | As you may recall from your many times | 你都在这玻璃后头站多少回了 |
[19:06] | on the other side of the glass. | 还不清楚吗 |
[19:08] | I’m just concerned for my safety. | 我只是担心我的安全 |
[19:10] | Focus, Raymond. | 注意力集中 雷蒙德 |
[19:12] | Is the man who attacked you in there or not? | 袭击你的人在不在这些人里面 |
[19:19] | Can you have number three step closer? | 你能让三号靠前点吗 |
[19:23] | Number three, step forward please. | 三号 向前一步 |
[19:30] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[19:31] | He kind of looked like this guy, | 他倒是看起来像 |
[19:32] | but now that I think about it, | 不过要再仔细想想 |
[19:34] | I’m just not sure. | 我还是不敢确定 |
[19:36] | – Sorry, Detectives. – All right, | -抱歉 警察同志 -得了吧 |
[19:38] | whatever game you’re playing, you can’t win. | 不管你玩的什么把戏 你赢不了的 |
[19:41] | Like you won this afternoon, | 那像你下午在我的旧居所 |
[19:42] | when you shot that guy in my old place? | 杀了那家伙算是赢吗 |
[19:44] | You thought that was me, didn’t you? | 你以为他是我 对不对 |
[19:46] | That gave you relief? | 是不是让你松了口气 |
[19:47] | You want to kill me, Harris? Kill me. | 哈里斯 你想杀了我 来吧 |
[19:48] | Here I am, make a move. | 我就在这儿 动手啊 |
[19:50] | Then there wouldn’t be any surprises. | 那就不好玩了 |
[19:52] | Where’s the fun in that? | 还有什么乐趣可言 |
[19:53] | No. | 完全没有 |
[19:55] | I want you and Hunt looking over your shoulders. | 我要唤起你和亨特的往事 |
[19:58] | Like I did for 17 years. | 就如同我十七年来所做的一般 |
[19:59] | Is that a threat? | 这是威胁吗 |
[20:02] | I’m the one being intimidated here. | 我才是被威胁的那个 |
[20:04] | Two cops looming over me. | 两个警察背着我搞鬼 |
[20:07] | Why don’t you tell me what it is you think I did. | 不如 干脆你来告诉我 我到底干了什么 |
[20:10] | You’re the detective. | 你是破案的 |
[20:11] | Figure it out. | 自己找答案吧 |
[20:25] | I want a tail on Harris | 给哈里斯安排个盯梢的 |
[20:26] | and a unit on Hunt. | 也给亨特安排一队人 |
[20:30] | Detective Taylor, a moment? | 泰勒探长 有空吗 |
[20:33] | The man who just walked out of here is Raymond Harris, | 刚才出去的那人是雷蒙德·哈里斯吧 |
[20:35] | the suspect you believe attacked your lab? | 是袭击你实验室的嫌疑人吗 |
[20:36] | That’s right. | 是啊 |
[20:37] | While you were in a shootout, he was filing a complaint | 当你在与人枪战的时候 他在写申诉书 |
[20:39] | against your former partner. | 申诉对象是你的前搭档 |
[20:41] | Well, the compaint’s been withdrawn. | 申诉已经撤销了 |
[20:44] | What the hell’s going on here? | 到底发生什么事了 |
[20:45] | Look, do you have a question | 关于内务部的调查 |
[20:46] | pertaining to your Internal Affairs investigation? | 你还有其他问题吗 |
[20:50] | No. That matter’s closed. | 没了 调查结束了 |
[20:52] | It was a clean shoot. | 那一枪没有问题 |
[20:53] | Good. Is that my weapon? | 好 这是我的枪吗 |
[20:57] | Not for nothing, | 你怎么做无可厚非 |
[20:58] | but my advice | 不过我建议 |
[20:59] | no matter what you think Harris did, | 不管你觉得哈里斯做了什么 |
[21:02] | stay away from him. | 离他远点 |
[21:10] | We found the trap in that apartment. | 我们在公寓发现了一个暗格 |
[21:12] | There were a few rounds of | 有几颗子弹 |
[21:13] | ammunition that matched the slugs fired at the lab. | 跟打在实验室的子弹相符 |
[21:15] | Any evidence that connects Harris to the trap? | 有没有证据表明哈里斯和暗格有关系 |
[21:17] | No. But I did find dry blood on the floor. | 没有 但我在地板上找到了干的血迹 |
[21:21] | It was underneath the carpet. | 在地毯下面 |
[21:22] | I spoke to the landlord, and he said that | 我问了房东 他说 |
[21:24] | the carpets were installed in ’95, | 那些地毯在95年就铺上了 |
[21:27] | which is after Harris went to prison. | 是哈里斯进监狱之后的事了 |
[21:29] | How much blood are we talking about? | 血迹有多大 |
[21:30] | There were small stains on the baseboard, | 就地板上有几滴而已 |
[21:32] | like somebody missed it when they were cleaning up. | 看起来像是清洗血迹的时候遗漏的 |
[21:34] | So we pulled up the floorboard… | 所以我们把地板撬了起来 |
[21:38] | That’s a significant blood pool. | 这可是一大滩血 |
[21:39] | Hardly a cut finger. | 不是割伤手指所能造成的 |
[21:41] | It’s a female donor. | 血液来自一个女性 |
[21:42] | I’m running it through CODIS now. | 我正在CODIS内查找 |
[21:42] | CODIS DNA联合识别系统 | |
[21:43] | I don’t know, it’s a shot in the dark, | 我不确定 只是纯属猜测 |
[21:45] | but maybe it has something to do with Harris. | 或许这与Harris有某种联系呢 |
[21:47] | Let me ask you a question. | 我来问你 |
[21:49] | If you were in prison all those years, | 假使你在监狱关了许多年 |
[21:52] | what would be the first thing you’d do when you got out? | 你出狱后的第一件事是干什么 |
[21:54] | See my family. Right. | -回家 -对 |
[21:56] | But Harris has no family, or friends. | 但哈里斯无家可归 也没有朋友 |
[21:59] | So how do we get into his head to | 那我们怎么才能走进他的内心 |
[22:01] | find out why he’s after Mac? | 发掘出他想要报复麦克的动机 |
[22:03] | Well, we know it’s got to be | 如果这仇恨能让他17年来 |
[22:04] | a serious grudge if he’s willing to hold onto it for 17 years. | 一直念念不忘 看来的确是怨念很深 |
[22:07] | And all of it while he was in prison. | 而且他在狱中也就靠这个支撑着 |
[22:09] | Maybe we should talk to his cell mates, | 或许 我们应该找他的狱友谈谈 |
[22:10] | because whatever his problem is, he didn’t keep it to himself. | 不管他有什么难题 总不至于一言不发吧 |
[22:14] | Yeah. | 对 |
[23:00] | Okay, I’ve spoken to everyone at Rikers who would’ve had | 我已经同里克尔斯监狱里每一个 |
[23:02] | any interaction with Raymond Harris. | 跟雷蒙德·哈里斯有来往的人都谈过了 |
[23:04] | He never mentioned you, Hunt, the arrest. | 言谈中没有涉及到你 亨特 和拘捕的事情 |
[23:07] | He’s hardly said anything to anybody. | 他几乎不怎么说话 |
[23:09] | Looking at the file again. | 再查一查这些文件 |
[23:11] | Something in here holds the answer. | 答案肯定就藏在其中 |
[23:13] | Maybe you just need an outside perspective. | 也许你需要听听局外人的看法 |
[23:15] | Why don’t you tell me what happened that night. | 不如你说说 当晚所发生的事情 |
[23:18] | It was a routine arrest. | 就是一次惯常的拘捕行动 |
[23:20] | Hunt’s C.I. gave us a tip about the drugs and the guns. | 亨特的线人报告了毒品和枪支的线报 |
[23:24] | Raymond Harris! NYPD! | 雷蒙德·哈里斯 纽约警察 |
[23:25] | Open up! | 开门 |
[23:39] | Hunt hit him? | 亨特打了他 |
[23:41] | Yeah. Harris was trying to run. | 对 哈里斯当时想跑 |
[23:42] | We subdued him. | 我们抓住了他 |
[23:44] | What else do you remember about the investigatn? | 关于案件调查你还记得多少 |
[23:48] | Wasn’t much of an investigation for me. | 案件具体调查跟我关系不大 |
[23:50] | I was a be cop. | 我只是一名见习警员 |
[23:51] | My job was to put him in the car. | 我的工作就是把他塞进车里 |
[23:53] | And holding the bag of money until I vouchered it. | 并且提着那袋子钱 当做证物保管 |
[23:56] | Lot of money in that bag, huh? | 袋子里钱很多吧 |
[23:57] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[23:58] | $200,000. | 二十万美元 |
[24:00] | It was more money than i’d ever vouchered before. | 那是我保管过的最大的一笔钱财 |
[24:03] | Harris’ blood was all over that bag. | 袋子上都是哈里斯的血迹 |
[24:10] | What? | 怎么了 |
[24:13] | Take a look at these blood stains. | 你看看这些滴落的血迹 |
[24:17] | They’re all circular. | 都是圆点状血迹 |
[24:18] | None are elliptical. | 没有椭圆形状的 |
[24:20] | How’s that possible? | 这怎么可能呢 |
[24:21] | That can’t be right. | 肯定有问题 |
[25:14] | When blood lands on the full bag, | 血液溅到满当当的包裹上 |
[25:17] | it lands at a 90-degree angle against | 与包裹的平面呈 |
[25:18] | the bag’s flat surface, creating circular blood drops. | 90度夹角 形成圆形血滴 |
[25:22] | But a half-empty bag has folds in the fabric. | 但半满的包裹有褶皱 |
[25:25] | Drops are elliptical. | 血滴是椭圆的 |
[25:30] | Look at this photo of the duffel. | 看这张包裹的照片 |
[25:31] | What do you see? | 有什么发现 |
[25:33] | The bag was full of cash | 哈里斯的血滴上去时 |
[25:35] | when Harris’ blood landed on it. | 有满满一袋子钱 |
[25:37] | But not full | 但作为证物 |
[25:38] | when it was turned in for evidence. | 被收缴的时候就不是了 |
[25:40] | Someone took money from the bag. | 有人拿走了包里的钱 |
[26:00] | I know what you did. | 我知道你干了什么好事 |
[26:09] | Stand up. | 站起来 |
[26:11] | How about a hand? | 拉我一把吧 |
[26:18] | You ever hit me again, | 你要再敢打我 |
[26:20] | it’ll be the last thing you do. | 那将成为你在这世上做的最后一件事 |
[26:24] | Threats and intimidation won’t save your ass this time. | 威胁恐吓这次可不能帮你收拾烂摊子 |
[26:27] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你到底在说什么 |
[26:29] | The money you stole from Raymond Harris. | 你从雷蒙德·哈里斯那里偷走的钱 |
[26:31] | You helped yourself to some of the cash | 我们逮捕他那天你从 |
[26:32] | Raymond Harris was sitting on the day we busted him. | 雷蒙德·哈里斯那袋钱里顺手牵羊 |
[26:35] | How much, Bill? | 多少 比尔 |
[26:36] | A hundred? | 十万 |
[26:37] | Maybe 200,000? | 还是二十万 |
[26:39] | Then after you stole it, | 你偷钱之后 |
[26:40] | you had me voucher the remaining cash, | 让我给剩下的钱做凭证 |
[26:43] | in case you ever needed a fall guy. | 以便有人给你背黑锅 |
[26:46] | Wasn’t like that, Mac. | 不是那样的 麦克 |
[26:47] | Well, then tell me how it happened. | 那倒说说究竟怎么回事 |
[26:53] | It, um… | 是呃… |
[26:56] | It wasn’t something I planned. | 我不是有意的 |
[26:58] | It just… | 只是… |
[27:00] | It just happened. | 不知怎么就拿了 |
[27:12] | The opportunity of a lifetime was staring me in the face. | 千载难逢的机会就摆在我面前 |
[27:17] | The split second it took for me to decide | 做出决定的短短一瞬 |
[27:20] | felt like an eternity. | 比一辈子还要长 |
[27:23] | After that, the rest was easy. | 之后的就简单了 |
[27:40] | I knew that no one would ever | 我知道只要 |
[27:41] | question that property voucher | 是你做的凭证 |
[27:43] | if your name was on it. | 就不会有人怀疑那笔钱 |
[27:44] | You always walked the line, Bill, | 你总是跟纪律打擦边球 比尔 |
[27:46] | but I never thought you’d cross it. | 但没想到你真的会违规 |
[27:47] | I don’t expect you understand. | 我不期望你理解 |
[27:49] | I understand you got greedy. | 我能明白你一时贪念 |
[27:51] | I was 18 months shy of my retirement. | 还有18个月我就退休了 |
[27:54] | I had an ex-wife, a daughter in private school | 有个离婚的前妻 女儿在私立学校读书 |
[27:58] | and a mountain of debt. | 还有一屁股债 |
[27:59] | You had a pension coming. | 你有退休金 |
[28:00] | $35,000 a year. | 一年才三万五美金 |
[28:03] | I walked a beat, putting my life at risk every day, | 我天天巡逻 冒着生命危险 |
[28:06] | and in return, I got a little pat on the back | 到头来就得到拍拍肩一声安慰 |
[28:09] | and a gold-plated watch. | 和一块镀金表 |
[28:12] | I deserve more than that. | 我应该得到更好的 |
[28:14] | What you deserve is a prison cell. | 你应该去蹲监狱 |
[28:16] | You gonna haul me away, Mac? | 你要抓我走吗 麦克 |
[28:17] | You know as well as I do the statute of limitations | 你我都很清楚大额盗窃 |
[28:20] | on grand larceny is five years. | 有五年的时间限制 |
[28:27] | This conversation’s over. | 没什么好说的了 |
[28:28] | This runs much deeper than money with Raymond Harris. | 雷蒙德·哈里斯应该不止为了钱 |
[28:32] | There’s got to be something else. | 肯定还有别的原因 |
[28:34] | What else does he think we did to him? | 他以为我们还做了什么 |
[28:36] | Would you believe I don’t know? | 我说不知道你信吗 |
[28:40] | No. | 不信 |
[28:47] | Taylor. | 我是泰勒 |
[28:50] | Lock it down. | 先封锁 |
[28:51] | On my way. | 我马上到 |
[28:54] | You’re coming with me. | 你跟我去 |
[29:11] | Apartment belongs to Lucius Woods, | 屋主叫卢修斯·伍兹 |
[29:13] | AKA the Snow King. | 又称雪王 |
[29:15] | Used to be the biggest cocaine dealer on the West Side. | 曾是西区最大的毒贩 |
[29:18] | I heard the King was retired. | 我听说他退休了 |
[29:20] | He is now. | 现在真”退了” |
[29:30] | Air fresheners. | 空气清新剂 |
[29:32] | Jasmine and Lilac. | 茉莉花和紫丁香 |
[29:33] | No match for this stink. | 不该产生这种臭味 |
[29:35] | Neighbors reported the odor to the landlord a few days back. | 几天前邻居向房东投诉气味难闻 |
[29:38] | He didn’t check on it till today. | 他直到今天才来检查 |
[29:39] | This body’s been here a lot longer than a couple of days. | 这尸体在这儿不是一两天了 |
[29:42] | Based on the level of decomp, | 从腐烂程度判断 |
[29:44] | I’d say more like a couple of weeks. | 我猜好几个周了 |
[29:46] | Preliminary COD? | 初步判定死因是什么 |
[29:47] | Malnutrition and dehydration. | 营养缺乏和脱水 |
[29:49] | This man was intentionally deprived of food and water. | 这人被有意剥夺了水和食物 |
[29:51] | His body would have started | 他的身体应该开始 |
[29:52] | burning fat and muscle, kept him alive | 燃烧脂肪和肌肉保持生存 |
[29:55] | until his kidneys failed. And after that, | 直到肾脏坏死 之后 |
[29:56] | he’d be dead in a couple days. | 就在几天内死亡 |
[29:58] | – That’s a hell of a way to go. – This was torture, Mac. | -这手段够残忍 -这是折磨 麦克 |
[30:12] | He tied Woods to the bed, | 他把伍兹绑在床上 |
[30:14] | and then sat here and watched him die. | 坐在这儿看着他死去 |
[30:20] | Who? | 谁 |
[30:22] | Raymond Harris. | 雷蒙德·哈里斯 |
[30:24] | What’s the connection? | 有什么联系 |
[30:25] | Lucius Woods was Harris’ boss. | 卢修斯·伍兹是哈里斯的老大 |
[30:28] | The drugs and money we confiscated in that apartment | 17年前我们在那栋公寓里没收的 |
[30:31] | 17 years ago belonged to him. | 钱和毒品都是他的 |
[30:34] | If I was the King | 如果我是老大 |
[30:35] | and one of my subjects lost that much coke and that much cash, | 我的手下丢了那么多可卡因和钱 |
[30:39] | I’d want some kind of serious restitution. | 我肯定得找他们好好赔偿 |
[30:41] | So the first thing he does when | 所以他出狱后第一件事儿 |
[30:42] | he gets out is come here? Which doesn’t make sense. | 就是来这儿 说不通啊 |
[30:45] | Woods had a legitimate grudge against Harris, | 伍兹完全有理由痛恨哈里斯 |
[30:47] | not the other way around. | 而不是哈里斯恨他 |
[30:48] | Yeah, but if Harris felt that he still had | 没错 但倘若哈里斯觉得自己 |
[30:49] | a target on his back, this could have been a preemptive strike. | 仍然受到威胁 这就是他先发制人 |
[30:52] | This wasn’t about self-preservation. | 这不是自卫 |
[30:55] | Harris was in control; he wanted Woods to suffer. | 哈里斯掌控局面 他故意折磨伍兹 |
[30:58] | And only one man can say why. | 只有一个人能告诉我们为什么 |
[31:01] | If we can’t tie Harris to the crime lab shooting, | 要是我们没法判定哈里斯朝犯罪实验室开枪 |
[31:03] | we got to get him on this murder. | 就得想办法让他认这宗谋杀 |
[31:05] | Bring him in for questioning? | 带他来问话 |
[31:06] | Not until we have enough evidence. | 先找到足够证据再说 |
[31:08] | The hell with evidence. | 证据见鬼去吧 |
[31:09] | Let me he him for five minutes in the room; | 给我个屋子我跟他谈五分钟 |
[31:11] | I’ll get a signed confession. | 我就能搞到坦白书 |
[31:13] | We do this my way. | 按我的方法来 |
[31:17] | Harris was here. | 哈里斯来过这儿 |
[31:19] | We just need to prove it. | 我们只需要想办法证明 |
[31:47] | A rosary. | 念珠 |
[31:52] | Any chance the Snow King | 有没有可能雪王金盆洗手 |
[31:53] | traded in his criminal reign for the path of righteousness? | 放弃犯罪统治转而走上正义之路 |
[32:14] | Hey, Flack, I got eyes on him. | 弗莱克 我盯上他了 |
[32:28] | Danny found fingerprints | 丹尼在空气清新剂 |
[32:29] | all over the air fresheners | 和用来把伍兹绑在床上的 |
[32:30] | and rope that was used to bind Woods to the bed. | 绳子上发现了大量他的指纹 |
[32:33] | AFIS confirmed that the prints belong to Harris. | 指纹识别出的确是哈里斯的 |
[32:36] | I need more. | 这还不够 |
[32:37] | Okay, how about this? | 那好 这个如何 |
[32:38] | The saliva that Adam swabbed off the soda can… | 亚当在汽水罐上取得的唾液样本 |
[32:43] | …also a match to Harris. | 也和哈里斯相匹配 |
[32:45] | What about the rosary? | 那串念珠呢 |
[32:46] | I found epithelial tissue stuck in the clasp. | 我在搭扣处发现了一些上皮组织 |
[32:49] | Probably from someone holding the beads. | 应该是使用者的 |
[32:51] | – Harris? – Nope. | -是哈里斯吗 -不是 |
[32:52] | But here’s where it gets interesting. | 不过有趣之处在于 |
[32:53] | The DNA from the skin is a match | 上皮组织的DNA和 |
[32:55] | to the dried blood found underneath the carpet | 在哈里斯公寓里地毯下发现的 |
[32:57] | in Harris’ apartment. | 凝固血液相匹配 |
[33:00] | They came from the same person. | 它们来自同一个人 |
[33:02] | Miranda Thomas. | 米兰达·托马斯 |
[33:04] | She was found beaten to death | 她于1994年被发现遭受暴打致死 |
[33:05] | and dumped on the side of a New York State Thruway in 1994. | 并被弃尸于纽约州高速公路的一侧 |
[33:08] | State Police investigated, | 纽约州警察进行了调查 |
[33:09] | but the case went cold. | 但案子却不了了之 |
[33:11] | The question is, what would her rosary beads | 问题是 为什么她的念珠 |
[33:13] | doing in Lucius Woods’ apartment all these years? | 在卢修斯·伍兹的公寓里那么长时间 |
[33:16] | Harris brought it with him. | 哈里斯带进去的 |
[33:18] | Raymond Harris and Miranda Thomas | 雷蒙德·哈里斯和米兰达·托马斯 |
[33:20] | applied for a marriage license two weeks | 在他被捕两周前 |
[33:21] | before you and Hunt arrested him. | 申请结婚证 |
[33:23] | A month later, her body was discovered. | 一个月后 她的尸体就被发现 |
[33:25] | Woods found out that the police | 伍兹发现警察 |
[33:27] | had seized only half of his money. | 只缴获了一半的钱财 |
[33:28] | Assumed Harris had stolen the rest. | 就认定是哈里斯偷了另一部分 |
[33:30] | He would have wanted some payback. | 他想要些补偿 |
[33:32] | Woods killed Harris’ fiance. | 伍兹杀害了哈里斯的未婚妻 |
[33:35] | And Harris knew that he didn’t take the money, | 哈里斯知道不是他偷的钱 |
[33:37] | so he figured that you and Hunt did. | 所以他觉得是你和亨特做的 |
[33:38] | That’s why he’s coming after you. | 所以才找你麻烦 |
[33:40] | He holds us both responsible for Miranda’s death. | 他认为我们都要为米兰达的死负责 |
[33:42] | He spent 17 years planning his revenge. | 他为了复仇计划了17年 |
[33:51] | – Go ahead, Mac. – Where is he? | -有什么事 麦克 -他在哪儿 |
[33:53] | He’s still in the diner. | 他还在餐馆里 |
[33:54] | He’s been nursing the same cup of coffee for hours. | 他只要了一杯咖啡在餐馆里坐了好几个小时了 |
[33:57] | – ESU is standing by. – Bring him in. | -特警队随时待命 -带他来警局 |
[33:59] | I’ll meet you at the station. | 我们在警局见 |
[34:01] | And, Don, keep your eyes open. | 唐 小心行事 |
[34:03] | With Harris, nothing is what it seems. | 对付哈里斯没看上去那么简单 |
[34:05] | Copy that. | 知道了 |
[34:06] | Listen, there is one more thing. | 还有一件事 |
[34:08] | When I was processing the dried blood, | 我在处理凝固的血液时 |
[34:12] | I found an impression on the surface of the wood. | 我在木地板上发现了一个印记 |
[34:16] | I took a reverse mold and enlarged the image. | 我将其反向成像并放大 |
[34:22] | The design details are too obscured for a match, | 这个设计细节太不容易找到匹配 |
[34:24] | but Adam’s still searching the database. | 但是亚当还在数据库里搜索 |
[34:28] | What now? | 现在怎么办 |
[34:29] | We end this. | 做个了结 |
[34:38] | Let’s take a ride. | 跟我走一趟吧 |
[34:53] | Where’s Harris? | 哈里斯在哪儿 |
[34:54] | Hasn’t left his table. | 还没离开餐桌 |
[34:57] | – How long has that truck been there? – Five minutes. | -这辆货车停在这多久了 -五分钟 |
[35:07] | Five minutes too long. | 五分钟太久了 |
[35:24] | I’m going to need your piece, Bill. | 把你的武器给我 比尔 |
[35:26] | Want to tell me why? | 能告诉我为什么吗 |
[35:28] | After. | 先给我 |
[35:40] | Where are we going? | 我们要去哪 |
[35:42] | Precinct. | 警察分局 |
[35:43] | Think I’d rather go home. | 我想回家 |
[35:44] | – That’s not going to happen. – Why’s that? | -那不可能 -为什么 |
[35:46] | Because Lucius Woods didn’t murder Miranda Thomas– | 因为并非卢修斯·伍兹杀害了米兰达·托马斯 |
[35:49] | you did. | 是你干的 |
[35:50] | Mac. | 麦克 |
[35:52] | You went back to Harris’ apartment to get the money you’d hidden. | 你返回哈里斯公寓去取藏起来的钱 |
[35:55] | You assumed the place would be empty because | 因为哈里斯已经被捕入狱 |
[35:56] | Harris was behind bars. | 你就以为那里没人住了 |
[35:57] | You had no idea he had a girlfriend. | 你没想到他还有个女朋友 |
[35:59] | Come on, Mac. You know me. | 拜托 麦克 你了解我的 |
[36:01] | I thought I did. | 我也以为我了解你 |
[36:03] | It was your ring, Bill. | 那是你的戒指 比尔 |
[36:05] | Fraternal League of Patrolmen. | 巡警协会 |
[36:09] | We found an imprint of it on the floor, | 我们在地板上发现了它的印记 |
[36:12] | next to the dried pool of blood. | 就在干涸的血泊旁边 |
[36:18] | Five minutes more. | 只要再给我五分钟 |
[36:20] | Five more minutes, I would have been long down that road. | 再给我五分钟 就够我离开了 |
[36:25] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[36:27] | No. | 不 |
[36:36] | A day hasn’t gone by | 没有一天 |
[36:37] | when I haven’t thought about turning myself in. | 我没想着去自首的 |
[36:40] | But you never did. | 但你从来没有做到 |
[36:41] | Wouldn’t have made a difference. | 结果没什么差别 |
[36:43] | It would have to me. | 对我来说有差别 |
[36:47] | I’m sorry, Mac. | 我很抱歉 麦克 |
[36:50] | You are under arrest for the murder of Miranda Thomas. | 你因谋杀米兰达·托马斯被捕了 |
[36:54] | You have the right to remain silent… | 你有权保持沉默 |
[37:11] | You’ve reached Detective Mac Taylor. | 您拨打的是麦克·泰勒警探的电话 |
[37:49] | You okay, Bill? | 你还好吗 比尔 |
[37:52] | Never better. | 再好不过了 |
[38:02] | Bill! | 比尔 |
[38:17] | I want a GPS trace on Mac Taylor’s truck. | 我需要卫星定位麦克·泰勒的车 |
[38:19] | I need a location now. | 现在就要车的位置 |
[38:36] | Where you going, detective? Just want to talk. | 你要去哪啊 警探先生 我只想谈谈而已 |
[39:07] | Be smart, Harris. | 放聪明点 哈里斯 |
[39:09] | There’s still time to settle this the right way. | 你还有挽回的机会 |
[39:12] | You’re 17 years too late. | 你晚了17年 |
[39:27] | Put the gun down, Raymond. | 把枪放下 雷蒙德 |
[39:29] | We’ll set things straight. | 我们将一切真相大白 |
[39:31] | I gave you every chance to man up. | 我给你了好多次机会 |
[39:35] | In your office, the precinct. | 在你办公室里 在警察分局里 |
[39:38] | But you blew it. | 是你自己搞砸了 |
[39:40] | I know Bill Hunt stole money. | 我知道是比尔·亨特偷了钱 |
[39:43] | I know what happened to Miranda. | 我知道米兰达的悲惨遭遇 |
[39:54] | She was… she was my angel. | 她是…她是我的天使 |
[40:12] | She was better than all of this. | 她不应该得此下场 |
[40:16] | You’re right. | 你说的没错 |
[40:17] | She was. | 确实 |
[40:25] | I waited 17 years to punish the men who took her from me. | 我等待了17年来为她报仇 |
[40:30] | I watched the Snow King die. | 我亲眼看着雪王死去 |
[40:34] | When I looked into his eyes… | 但是当我看着他的眼神 |
[40:38] | I saw the truth. | 我发现了真相 |
[40:42] | He didn’t kill Miranda. | 不是他杀了米兰达 |
[40:46] | Neither did I. | 我也没有 |
[40:55] | Doesn’t matter anymore. | 都无所谓了 |
[40:58] | She’s gone. | 她已经死了 |
[41:00] | Drop the gun, Raymond. | 把枪放下 雷蒙德 |
[41:03] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[41:32] | Bill. | 比尔 |
[41:34] | They’re on their way. | 救援已经在路上了 |
[41:35] | We’ll get you help. | 我们会救你的 |
[42:08] | Got another one over here. | 这边还有一个 |