时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:30] | Your, uh, best single malt. | 来一杯上好的纯麦芽威士忌 |
[01:32] | Neat, please. | 要纯的 |
[01:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[01:37] | Buy you a drink? | 可以请你喝一杯吗 |
[01:42] | Sure. | 当然 |
[01:46] | You’re beautiful. | 你真漂亮 |
[01:57] | Hiker found her. | 远足者发现的她 |
[01:58] | No witnesses, no calls to 911, | 没有目击证人 也没有报警电话 |
[02:00] | no missing persons matching her description. | 也没有和她外貌相似的失踪人口 |
[02:02] | Marbling and the level of decomp tells me | 身上大理石般的纹路和腐烂程度 |
[02:05] | she’s been dead at least 36 hours. | 说明她已死亡超过36个小时 |
[02:07] | We had one like this on the other side | 八个月前我们在公园的另一边 |
[02:08] | of the park eight months ago. | 也发现过一具类似尸体 |
[02:10] | That’s right, we did. | 没错 还真是这样 |
[02:11] | Macy Martinez. | 叫梅西·马丁内斯 |
[02:13] | She was stabbed, strangled and dumped. | 她身上有刺伤勒痕 最后被弃尸 |
[02:15] | It’s still unsolved. | 这案子至今悬而未决 |
[02:23] | F.I.T. | 时装艺术学院 |
[02:26] | Class of 2011. | 2011级 |
[02:29] | She was carried to this spot, not dragged. | 她是被搬到这里来的 不是被拖来的 |
[02:32] | That path right there | 那里有一条小路 |
[02:33] | leads to a road that cuts through the park. | 正好通往公园内的一条捷径 |
[02:36] | Easy access. | 很容易出入这里 |
[02:37] | So what wrong turn did she take to wind up here? | 那么她做错了什么结果丧命于此 |
[02:41] | Sometimes evil finds you… | 有时候是祸躲不过 |
[02:44] | on the road you take to avoid it. | 无可避免 |
[04:42] | Discoloration and wilting is consistent | 植物的退色及枯萎情况 |
[04:44] | with your time of death at 24:36 hours. | 与你断定的死亡时间24到36小时一致 |
[04:49] | Mac… | 麦克 |
[04:50] | Two deep puncture wounds just above the heart. | 心脏正上方有两处很深的刺伤 |
[04:54] | Sid found the same distinct hilt marks | 希德在梅西·马丁内斯案的尸检中 |
[04:56] | in Autopsy on the Macy Martinez case. | 也发现了相同的刀柄痕迹 |
[05:02] | Manual strangulation with the left hand. | 用左手勒住脖子 |
[05:04] | He’s the same guy. No doubt about it. | 是同一个凶手 毫无疑问 |
[05:10] | What do you got? | 你查到什么线索 |
[05:15] | I know what you’re going to say. | 我知道你要说什么 |
[05:16] | It’s not the way it looks. | 事实和你所见不同 |
[05:18] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[05:18] | It’s exactly the way it looks. | 事实就在眼前 |
[05:20] | That’s the same suit you had on yesterday, | 你昨天穿的就是这件衣服 |
[05:22] | if not the day before. | 不是昨天就是前天 |
[05:23] | You haven’t even been home in two days. | 你已经两天没回家了 |
[05:25] | This isn’t the first time one case has | 这又不是第一次在一桩案件解决后 |
[05:27] | rolled over into another. I’ll be fine. | 接连着下一桩 我没事的 |
[05:29] | When’s the last time you had something to eat? | 你什么时候吃的上一顿饭 |
[05:31] | I don’t want to hear about that trail mix | 我指的可不是什么昨晚吃的 |
[05:33] | from the vending machine last night. | 自动售货机卖的坚果巧克力之类的 |
[05:34] | It was a granola bar. | 那可是燕麦条饼干 |
[05:36] | You promised me you were | 你答应过我 |
[05:37] | going to go home and get some sleep. | 你会回家好好睡上一觉 |
[05:39] | I was working on some cases. | 我在查案子 |
[05:41] | I dozed off on the couch. | 我在沙发上打了个盹儿 |
[05:42] | Then this came in. | 就接到了这个案子 |
[05:44] | Boss of the crime lab or not, | 不管你是不是实验室的老大 |
[05:45] | you’re no good | 如果持续连轴转 |
[05:46] | to anyone if you’re running on fumes. | 你也不会比其他人强到哪里去 |
[05:48] | Look, I am not walking out of a homicide investigation. | 我不会退出这场凶杀案的调查 |
[05:51] | – No, Don is driving you out. – Yo. | -不行 唐会送你离开 -好的 |
[05:54] | It’s all been arranged. | 都安排好了 |
[05:55] | You’re going to go home and get a couple hours’ sleep. | 你回家睡上一觉 |
[05:57] | And if you’re lucky, a toothbrush and a shower | 如果幸运的话 刷个牙洗个澡 |
[05:59] | might make it feel like eight. | 能让你倦意全无 |
[06:01] | – Don can’t just leave. – Sure I can. | -唐不能离开现场 -我当然可以 |
[06:03] | I’m on my way back to the precinct, anyway. | 反正我要回警局 |
[06:05] | Your place is on the way. | 你家正好顺路 |
[06:07] | Sid will be expecting me in Autopsy. | 希德会在验尸间等着我的 |
[06:09] | It’s covered. | 会有人替你去的 |
[06:10] | Your work is done here, Mac Taylor. | 这里没有你的事了 麦克·泰勒 |
[06:11] | Don’s gonna take you to that diner you love for breakfast, | 唐会带你去你最喜欢的那家早餐店 |
[06:14] | and then take you home and tuck you in. | 然后送你回家给你掖好被子 |
[06:16] | Will he be giving me milk and cookies | 他能给我买牛奶饼干 |
[06:18] | and singing a lullaby? | 再唱首摇篮曲吗 |
[06:20] | The lullaby thing’s a little weird. | 摇篮曲什么的太奇怪了 |
[06:22] | But milk and cookies could happen. | 不过牛奶饼干可以有 |
[06:25] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[06:49] | One sec, guys. | 等一下 伙计 |
[06:50] | That’s pretty impressive you got Mac to go home. | 能把麦克撵回家 你还真是厉害 |
[06:52] | He’s not used to being told what to do. | 他可不习惯被别人发号施令 |
[06:54] | No, he’s not. | 的确如此 |
[06:56] | Expensive lingerie. | 昂贵的内衣 |
[06:59] | Manicure… pedicure recently done, | 指甲护理 足部护理都是最近才做的 |
[07:04] | very meticulous. | 做得很精细 |
[07:06] | Dressed to impress. | 特意打扮得引人注目 |
[07:07] | Probably a night out on the town, huh? | 可能借机寻找一夜狂欢 |
[07:09] | In the Martinez case, | 在马丁内斯一案中 |
[07:11] | the victim left the club with an older guy | 受害者在被发现的前一夜 |
[07:12] | the night before she was found. | 与一名年长男子一起离开酒吧 |
[07:19] | That stamp is from the Countess Club. | 是康缇斯酒吧的印章 |
[07:30] | You know, this diner is one of | 要知道 这家店可是 |
[07:31] | the last places in the city | 城市里为数不多 |
[07:33] | you can still get an egg cream. | 还能喝到蛋奶的小店 |
[07:34] | So no more milk and cookies? | 不要牛奶和饼干了 |
[07:36] | Coach Ryan. | 莱恩教练 |
[07:37] | Hey, Mac Taylor. | 你好 麦克·泰勒 |
[07:38] | How the hell are you? | 最近怎么样 |
[07:39] | Good, good. | 还行还行 |
[07:40] | Can I still count on you | 今年我还能继续期待 |
[07:41] | for the Widows and Orphans event this year? | 你的孤寡抚恤计划吗 |
[07:43] | Already in my calendar. | 已经提上日程了 |
[07:45] | Hey, you fellas know | 你们认得吗 |
[07:45] | Jets GM Mike Tannenbaum? | 这是纽约喷气机队[橄榄球]的经理泰伦·鲍姆 |
[07:47] | Sure, Mike. How’re you doing? | 当然 迈克 最近怎么样 |
[07:49] | Hey, Mike. | 你好 迈克 |
[07:49] | – How’re you doing? – Look, I gotta tell you, | -最近怎么样 -听着 我不得不说 |
[07:52] | Great job pickin’ up Cromartie and getting Revis into camp, | 把库洛马迪 和雷维斯拉入阵营的确不错 |
[07:56] | but if you ask me, | 不过说实话 |
[07:56] | I think you blew it on the Woodhead thing. | 我觉得把钱用在伍德黑德身上是浪费了 |
[07:59] | You solve every crime? | 你能每件案子都尽善尽美吗 |
[08:01] | That’s a good point. | 说得好 |
[08:03] | But three words on the draft: | 不过提个意见 |
[08:05] | Baylor, pass rusher. | 贝勒 才是最佳防守球员 |
[08:07] | Everybody’s an expert. | 人人都是内行啊 |
[08:08] | Mac, I’ll be in touch. | 麦克 随时保持联系 |
[08:09] | All right, Coach. | 好的 教练 |
[08:10] | – Good seeing you. – Good to see you. | -很高兴见到你 -我也是 |
[08:11] | – Nice to meet you. – Okay good see you. | -很高兴见到你 -我也是 |
[08:13] | – Take care. – Take care. | -保重 -保重 |
[08:14] | What’s the matter with you? | 你今天怎么回事 |
[08:16] | Let’s go get a snack. | 去吃早饭吧 |
[08:29] | – What? – Nothing. | -怎么了 -没事 |
[08:32] | I was just thinking. | 我只是在想 |
[08:35] | Whoever came up with the formula | 是谁算出来狗活一岁 |
[08:36] | that every dog year is seven human years? | 相当于人活七岁的 |
[08:40] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[08:42] | Where the hell did that question come from? | 你怎么想起来这个问题 |
[08:45] | What, do I look that tired? | 怎么了 我看上去很累吗 |
[08:47] | Yeah… kinda do. | 是的 有点 |
[08:51] | But think about it. | 不过仔细想想 |
[08:53] | All the stuff we deal with, | 我们所处理的事情 |
[08:54] | the murder and the mayhem, | 有关凶手及其犯罪行为 |
[08:55] | staying up for two or three nights at a time | 为了解决它们而持续熬夜 |
[08:57] | trying to sort it all out. | 两到三晚 |
[08:58] | How many years do these cases | 这些案子要过多少年 |
[09:00] | take off our expiration dates? | 才能被我们渐渐淡忘 |
[09:02] | Our expiration dates? | 被我们渐渐淡忘 |
[09:04] | Large coffee to go. | 大杯咖啡 带走 |
[09:06] | And a map that actually makes sense. | 看地图应该能弄清楚 |
[09:11] | Where you headed? | 你要去哪里 |
[09:13] | It’s, uh, first time back in the city in a while. | 第一次要在市里逗留一会儿 |
[09:16] | Thought I might go down and check out Lady Liberty, | 可能去看看自由女神像 |
[09:18] | if I can just figure out where the hell I’m going. | 如果我能搞清楚怎么走 |
[09:20] | Come here. I’ll show you. | 来 我指给你看 |
[09:26] | – Sorry, brother. – Hey, no worries. | -对不起 兄弟 -没事 |
[09:29] | All right, here’s where we are. | 现在我们在这里 |
[09:30] | What you want to do is you want to walk over to Broadway, | 你要做的是走到百老汇 |
[09:33] | grab the 1 or the 9 train, | 坐一号线或九号线 |
[09:34] | take it all the way downtown | 一直坐到下城区的 |
[09:35] | to South Ferry– it’s the last stop. | 南渡口 也就是终点站 |
[09:37] | You can hop on the Staten Island Ferry down there. | 再跳上史坦登岛渡轮就行了 |
[09:40] | Get a great view of the statue, | 不用下船 |
[09:41] | don’t have to get off the boat, | 就能一览自由女神像 |
[09:42] | and it’free. | 而且是免费的 |
[09:43] | Here’s your coffee, sir. | 你的咖啡 先生 |
[09:44] | Here you go. Keep it. | 给你 小费留着 |
[09:47] | Thanks. Appreciate it, man. | 谢谢 非常感谢 |
[09:49] | You guys have a good day. | 祝你一天愉快 |
[09:55] | Two years. | 两年 |
[09:57] | Every year as a cop is two human years. | 做警察一年相当于普通人的两年 |
[10:01] | – Thank you. – Have a good one. | -谢谢 -用餐愉快 |
[10:03] | No, no, no. I’m buying. | 不不不 我来付钱 |
[10:05] | Get out of here. | 少来了 |
[10:05] | No, it’s mine. I got it. | 不 算我的 我买单 |
[10:09] | You’re a good man, Mac Taylor. | 你是个好人 麦克·泰勒 |
[10:13] | I had my wallet when we walked in. | 我进来时钱包还在 |
[10:15] | – You sure? – Yeah, yeah. I checked | -你确定 -当然 下车的时候 |
[10:17] | when we got out of the car. It w in my jacket pocket. | 我检查过 就在我上衣口袋里 |
[10:19] | Well, you’re tired, maybe you left it– | 你太累了 可能把它– |
[10:20] | No, I definitely had my wallet. | 不可能 钱包就在身上 |
[11:55] | Ooh, nice work, Miss Messer. | 做得不错 莫瑟夫人 |
[11:58] | Yes. | 很好 |
[12:00] | The training videos, the lectures. | 训练录像 还有讲座 |
[12:02] | It’s all finally starting to sink in. | 终于都被掌握 |
[12:05] | The student has become the teacher. | 学生已经成长为老师 |
[12:07] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[12:09] | It’s called improvisation. | 这叫即兴发挥 |
[12:11] | Yeah, I-I started taking a theatre class. | 我参加了一门戏剧课程 |
[12:14] | I could use a little improv | 利用你的即兴发挥 |
[12:16] | on these. | 帮我看看这个 |
[12:18] | See that weird circular pattern on the sole of the shoe? | 看到鞋子前掌部分奇怪的圈型图案吗 |
[12:21] | Nothing in our database resembles it. | 数据库里没有与此一致的图案 |
[12:23] | Well, I could enhance the tread marks in the photos. | 我可以在图像里增强踏面标记 |
[12:26] | Maybe that will help fill in some of the voids in the mold. | 也许可以填充泥土中空白的痕迹 |
[12:29] | That would be smashing. | 这样再好不过了 |
[13:30] | Okay. | 好的 |
[13:31] | All right, thanks. Bye. | 知道了 谢谢 再见 |
[13:35] | I knew it wouldn’t be here. | 我就知道不在这里 |
[13:37] | It was worth a shot. | 但是值得一试 |
[13:38] | I got uniforms searching storm drains and trash cans | 我让巡逻队搜索以五个街区为半径 |
[13:41] | for a five-block radius in every direction. | 搜索此范围内的所有下水道和垃圾桶 |
[13:43] | My police I.D.’s deactivated, | 我的警察证件已经失效 |
[13:44] | my credit cards have been flagged. | 信用卡也挂失了 |
[13:46] | Precinct’s putting together photos of picks | 警局正在合成 |
[13:48] | who match the description. | 符合特征的小偷的照片 |
[13:49] | I should have seen it coming. | 我应该有所警觉的 |
[13:51] | He must have reached into your jacket pocket | 他一定是在靠过来给我看地图的时候 |
[13:53] | when he was leaning over, showing me the map. | 有机会伸进你的外套口袋 |
[13:55] | This brazen son of a bitch. | 这个无耻的混蛋 |
[13:56] | He looked right at my shield. | 明明看见了我的警徽 |
[13:58] | He knew we were cops. | 知道我们是警察 |
[14:06] | – Hey, Jo? – Yeah. | -乔 -怎么了 |
[14:07] | So, our vic’s name is Patricia Kelly. | 受害者名叫帕特丽夏·凯利 |
[14:09] | She was a senior at F.I.T. | 是时装艺术学院的高年级学生 |
[14:11] | She texted her roommate from the Countess Club | 她前天晚上11点在康缇斯酒吧 |
[14:13] | around 11:00, night before last, and said | 给她的室友发短信说 |
[14:15] | that she met a great guy, | 遇见了一个不错的男人 |
[14:16] | and that she wouldn’t be coming home. | 当晚不回家了 |
[14:18] | Yeah, and the roommate started to get worried | 然而她的室友昨天一天都联系不上帕特丽夏 |
[14:19] | when she couldn’t get a hold of Patricia all day yesterday. | 于是开始有点着急 |
[14:21] | In fact, she went to the precinct this morning | 事实上 她今早到警局 |
[14:22] | to file a missing persons report. | 报告了人口失踪 |
[14:25] | What about the purple trace | 帕特丽夏指甲里的 |
[14:26] | underneath Patricia’s fingernails? | 紫色痕迹是什么 |
[14:28] | It’s a very rare and expensive paint | 那是一种稀有并且昂贵的颜料 |
[14:30] | made from dye extracted from sea snails. | 由海螺里提取 |
[14:32] | Tyrian Purple. | 泰耳紫 |
[14:33] | I worked my share of art heist cases at the Bureau. | 我在政府部门工作的时候曾参与艺术品抢劫案 |
[14:36] | Do you know an ounce of that dye | 你知道吗 一盎司那种颜料 |
[14:38] | is worth more than a pound of gold? | 比一磅黄金还贵 |
[14:40] | Well, it’s not used in any contemporary artwork, | 那肯定不会用在当代作品中 |
[14:42] | so we’re talking museum pieces and fine art collections. | 我们要找的是博物馆藏品和高级艺术收藏品 |
[14:44] | No way Patricia’s getting near a painting like that in a museum. | 帕特丽夏在博物馆里可不能那么近距离接触藏品 |
[14:48] | Yeah, that’s why I’m thinking, | 是的 所以我在想 |
[14:49] | however she picked it up, she must have had access | 不管她是怎么沾上的 她肯定是接触到了 |
[14:52] | to someone’s private art collection. | 某人的私人艺术藏品 |
[14:53] | Right, which would definitely narrow it down a bit. | 没错 确实是缩小了一些范围 |
[14:55] | So I compiled a list of | 所以我整理了一份 |
[14:56] | prominent art collectors in Manhattan. | 曼哈顿知名艺术收藏家的名单 |
[14:58] | Now, it’s not perfect, | 虽然不够完美 |
[15:00] | but it’s a start. | 不过是个好的开始 |
[15:01] | Y’all are so good. | 你们俩都很得力啊 |
[15:02] | You know it. | 没错 |
[15:07] | Larry “The Jammer” Burns? | 拉里·伯恩斯 那个灌篮高手 |
[15:09] | He was arrested on a DUI charge in Manhattan last year. | 他去年在曼哈顿因酒后驾车被捕 |
[15:12] | Oh, please tell me he doesn’t have anything | 别告诉我说他和 |
[15:14] | to do with these two murders. | 这两起谋杀案有关 |
[15:16] | He doesn’t, but his limited edition sneakers do. | 他是和这无关 但是和他的限量版球鞋有关 |
[15:19] | Those odd circles on the bottom of the killer’s shoes– | 凶手鞋底上奇怪的圆圈 |
[15:22] | they were actually fingerprints. | 实际上是指纹 |
[15:23] | – The Jammer’s? – Yup. | -是球员的吗 -是的 |
[15:25] | But they’re emblazoned into the sole | 它们被装饰在每双 |
[15:26] | of every pair of his Elite edition sneakers. | 高级限量搬球鞋的鞋底 |
[15:28] | There were only 500 pair made, | 全球只有500双 |
[15:30] | and they cost about a thousand bucks a piece. | 一双就要1000刀 |
[15:32] | So, how long do you think it’ll take | 那么你们认为要多久 |
[15:33] | to compile a list of these 500 proud owners? | 才能整理出这500双鞋的拥有者名单呢 |
[15:35] | Come on. Who do you think you’re dealing with here? | 拜托 你以为是谁在干这活儿 |
[15:37] | What up? | 怎么样 |
[15:38] | It’s already done. | 已经搞定了 |
[15:40] | Okay. Let’s cross reference your list | 好吧 我们对比一下你的名单 |
[15:42] | with this list Hawkes made | 和霍克斯整理的 |
[15:43] | of prominent art collectors. | 知名艺术品收藏家的名单 |
[15:45] | All right. | 好的 |
[15:55] | Here we go. | 开始了 |
[16:09] | Bingo. | 找到了 |
[16:20] | Charles Martin. NYPD. | 查尔斯·马丁 纽约警察 |
[16:30] | It’s clear. | 没人 |
[16:31] | We’re all clear over here. | 这边也没人 |
[16:42] | Print powder. | 指纹粉 |
[16:55] | That’s very strange. | 太奇怪了 |
[16:57] | It looks like… | 看起来好像 |
[16:58] | …someone sprayed Leuco Crystal Violet in here, | 有人在这里喷过无色结晶紫 |
[17:01] | looking for evidence of blood. | 以寻找血迹的证据 |
[17:12] | What the hell’s going on? | 到底是怎么回事 |
[17:14] | Thinking that Patricia Kelly was murdered in this apartment, | 我想是帕特丽夏·凯利就在这间公寓遇害 |
[17:18] | and the crime scene’s already been processed. | 而且犯罪现场已经经过处理 |
[17:33] | Doorman says Martin left sometime early yesterday morning | 门卫说马丁昨天一大早就离开了 |
[17:36] | and drove upstate to a business conference. | 开车去北部参加一个会议 |
[17:38] | Well, whoever broke in | 不管是谁闯入这里 |
[17:39] | and processed this place used yellow print powder, | 用黄色的指纹粉 |
[17:42] | VMEX swabs and Leuco Crystal Violet. | 大功率拭子和无色水晶紫处理的现场 |
[17:45] | Definitely not NYPD Crime Scene. | 肯定不是纽约警察 |
[17:47] | Well, whoever it was had | 不管是谁 |
[17:48] | a basic knowledge of crime scene investigation. | 他都对犯罪现场调查有基本了解 |
[17:51] | Basic knowledge. Kind of like the Feds. | 基本了解 有点像联邦人员啊 |
[17:55] | Heard that, Messer. | 别当我不在啊 莫瑟 |
[17:56] | No, no, no. I did some checking. | 不不不 我进行了查证 |
[17:58] | It’s not the Feds, and it’s not our guys. | 不是联邦人员 也不是我们的人 |
[18:00] | No one’s taking responsibility. | 没人负责 |
[18:02] | Well, then who was it, and what were they looking for? | 那是谁呢 他们在找什么呢 |
[18:14] | I got tool marks. | 我发现了工具使用痕迹 |
[18:15] | This lock was definitely compromised with a pick set, | 这个锁是被撬开的 |
[18:18] | so whoever it was didn’t have a key. | 不管是谁 他肯定没有钥匙 |
[18:25] | Found the source of Tyrian Purple. | 找到泰耳紫的来源了 |
[18:27] | What, do you have a portable GCMS up there? | 你带了便携式气相色谱质谱仪吗 |
[18:29] | No, you don’t need one. | 不 不用那个 |
[18:30] | Poor man’s process. | 处理的真草率 |
[18:32] | Tyrian Purple turns blue when it’s exposed to water. | 泰耳紫遇水会变蓝 |
[18:35] | So the paint under Patricia’s fingernails | 因此帕特丽夏指甲里的颜料 |
[18:38] | came from her touching his piece of art. | 来自于触碰这幅画 |
[18:44] | So, basically, Martin kills Patricia Kelly, then cleans up, | 那么是马丁杀了帕特丽夏·凯利 然后清扫了现场 |
[18:48] | then dumps her body in the park on his way upstate. | 然后在开车北上的时候顺路讲她弃尸在公园 |
[18:51] | And while he’s gone, | 他离开之后 |
[18:52] | somebody breaks in and processes the place? | 有人闯进来 处理了现场吗 |
[18:54] | Albany PD said that Martin spent the night, | 奥尔巴尼警察说马丁在那里住了一晚 |
[18:56] | but checked out of his hotel room early this morning | 今天早上在他们赶到抓住他之前 |
[18:58] | before they could get over there and grab him. | 就退房离开了 |
[19:00] | Let’s hope he comes right back here. | 只好希望他回到这里了 |
[19:02] | There’s an alarm out for him. | 已经对他发出了警报 |
[19:04] | I’ll have a couple teams watching this place around the clock. | 我会派几个小队轮流监视这里 |
[19:06] | Charlie boy shows his face, he’s ours. | 目标一旦出现 就逃不掉了 |
[19:22] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你在这做什么 |
[19:24] | – How’d you get up to this floor? – I brought him up. | -你是怎么进来的 -我带他来的 |
[19:27] | He found your wallet on the sidewalk near the diner. | 他在早餐店附近的人行道上发现了你的钱包 |
[19:29] | I thought you might want to thank him. | 我想你应该想要谢谢他 |
[19:31] | It’s all there. Even the money. | 什么都没丢 钱也都在 |
[19:33] | Can’t say I didn’t think about taking it. | 不能说我没想过拿走它们 |
[19:35] | Things are pretty tight. | 我手头很紧啊 |
[19:37] | Who the hell are you, and what do you want? | 你到底是谁 想干什么 |
[19:39] | Where I come from, | 在我来的地方 |
[19:40] | somebody returns a wallet you lost, you say thank you. | 有人归还了你的钱包 你应该说谢谢 |
[19:42] | I didn’t lose it. | 我没弄丢它 |
[19:44] | You lifted it out of my jacket, you son of a bitch. | 是你从我外衣里偷走的 你个混蛋 |
[19:48] | Is that right, Detective? | 这样不对吧 警探 |
[19:50] | You saw me take it? | 你看见我偷了吗 |
[19:51] | I need two uniform officers, Mac Taylor’s office, ASAP. | 需要两名警卫来麦克的办公室 越快越好 |
[19:55] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[19:56] | I don’t much care for the way you’re asking. | 我可不太喜欢你问话的方式 |
[20:02] | – Look at that. – There’s only a couple bucks in there, | -看看里面 -里面只有几块钱 |
[20:04] | but you’re welcome to it if you like. | 想拿就拿去吧 |
[20:08] | Raymond Harris. | 雷蒙德·哈里斯 |
[20:10] | Released from prison a week ago. | 一周前刚从监狱释放 |
[20:14] | Get this trash out of my building. | 把这个人渣给我扔出去 |
[20:16] | My pleasure. | 好的 |
[20:17] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[20:21] | It doesn’t feel right just letting him walk out of here. | 就让他这么轻易脱身好像不太对 |
[20:24] | We don’t have enough to arrest him, | 证据不足 不能逮捕他 |
[20:25] | but I know he took my wallet. | 但是我知道肯定是他偷了我的钱包 |
[20:27] | Who is Raymond Harris? What does he want? | 雷蒙德·哈里斯到底是谁 他想干什么 |
[20:30] | I’m not sure. | 我也不知道 |
[20:39] | We gonna do this, man? | 我们真要这么做 兄弟 |
[20:42] | I think we’re cool. | 我想没关系的 |
[20:44] | Canadian bacon, well done. | 加拿大培根 全熟 |
[20:49] | – We gonna get out of here, man. – All right. | -我们就直接走出去 -好吧 |
[20:57] | All right, let’s go. | 好了 走吧 |
[21:00] | You guys forget something? | 你们是不是忘记什么了 |
[21:06] | All right. | 好吧 |
[21:14] | So, I guess you never lose that cop thing after you retire, huh? | 看来尽管退休了 你还是宝刀未老啊 |
[21:19] | It’s a curse. | 这是种诅咒 |
[21:21] | Always looking for the bad guys, | 总是在找坏人 |
[21:23] | and we forget to see the good ones. | 我们都不记得去看看好人 |
[21:27] | When was the last…? | 上次是什么时候 |
[21:28] | St. Paddy’s Day parade, | 圣帕特里克日游行 |
[21:30] | three years ago. | 三年前 |
[21:31] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[21:33] | Parades and funerals. | 不是游行就是葬礼 |
[21:35] | Shouldn’t be the only time we see each other, Mac. | 这不该是我们俩见面的唯一场合 麦克 |
[21:40] | What’s on your mind? | 有什么事吗 |
[21:47] | You remember this guy? | 还记得这个人吗 |
[21:48] | Raymond Harris? | 雷蒙德·哈里斯 |
[21:51] | I locked him up. | 我将它缉拿归案的 |
[21:53] | We did… in ’94. | 94年我们一起 |
[21:56] | A warrant on a Lower East Side stash house. | 在一次下东区的逮捕搜查中 |
[21:58] | Drugs, guns, money. | 有关毒品 枪支 金钱 |
[22:00] | Judge gave him 17 years. | 法官判了他17年 |
[22:02] | He was released a week ago. | 他一周前被释放 |
[22:04] | I’ve run into him a couple of times. | 我碰见过他几次 |
[22:06] | – He threaten you? – Not exactly, | -他威胁你了 -不算是 |
[22:08] | but he picked my pocket right here in this diner, | 但是他就在这家店偷了我的钱包 |
[22:10] | and then he showed up in my office to return the wallet. | 然后出现在我的办公室前来归还 |
[22:14] | I hope you collared his ass. | 我希望你狠狠的教训了他 |
[22:15] | I didn’t actually see him take it. | 我没有看见是他偷的 |
[22:17] | And when he returned it… everything was still inside. | 而且归还的时候 里面分文未少 |
[22:21] | And he didn’t say what it was about? | 他没说是因为什么吗 |
[22:28] | Couple of months after we locked him up, | 抓住他之后的几个月 |
[22:30] | I had a prisoner escort to Rikers. | 我押送一个囚犯去里里克尔斯监狱 |
[22:33] | Harris passed by intake, | 哈里斯和另外几个囚犯 |
[22:34] | hooked on to some other prisoners. | 经过检录处 |
[22:42] | Hey! | 喂 |
[22:44] | You know what you did, man! | 你清楚自己干了什么 |
[22:45] | Knock it off, Harris. | 哈里斯 别吵了 |
[22:47] | You know what you did! | 你清楚自己干了什么 |
[22:48] | Just keep it moving. | 继续走 |
[22:49] | He said it with such conviction. | 他的口气信誓旦旦 |
[22:52] | I believe he thinks he was wronged somehow. | 我想他认为他被误解了 |
[22:56] | Was your informant legit? | 你的线人合法吧 |
[22:58] | The warrant was good, right? There was no– | 逮捕令合法吧 不会有… |
[23:00] | Honestly, I resent your questioning my integrity. | 说实话 你质疑我的品性 我很生气 |
[23:03] | And whatever his beef is, | 但不管他葫芦里卖的什么药 |
[23:05] | – it seems to be with you. – Look, I don’t know | -似乎都是冲你去的 -我不知道 |
[23:07] | what this guy’s problem is, | 这家伙到底有什么问题 |
[23:10] | but if he came at me, he might come at you. | 但他能来找我 自然也会去找你 |
[23:14] | I have a lot of respect for you, Bill. | 比尔 我很敬重你 |
[23:16] | We just had a different way of doing things, that’s all. | 我们只是处事方法不同而已 |
[23:23] | Promise me you’ll keep your eyes open? | 跟我保证你会小心行事 |
[23:26] | 32 years in the monkey suit– | 当了32年警察 |
[23:28] | my eyes are always open. | 我总是保持警惕 |
[23:45] | How we doing on the evidence? | 证物检查进展如何 |
[23:47] | There’s plenty here to prove | 大量证据表明 |
[23:48] | that Patricia Kelly was killed in that apartment. | 帕特丽夏·凯利在那间公寓遇害 |
[23:51] | It had been cleaned up, but I found traces of her blood | 虽然已经被清理过了 但我在地毯纤维 |
[23:53] | in the carpet fibers and also on the ceiling. | 和天花板上均发现了她的血迹 |
[23:57] | Macy Martinez? | 和梅西·马丁内斯一样 |
[23:59] | Yeah, she was one of the last cases | 对 正是史黛拉 |
[24:00] | Stella was working on, and there’s evidence | 没有完结的案子之一 现场也有证据 |
[24:02] | that also connects her to Martin’s apartment. | 表明她曾去过马丁的公寓 |
[24:06] | This sample is from gravitational blood drops | 这是我在床架上 |
[24:09] | that I found on the bed frame. | 发现的引力造成的血滴 |
[24:12] | They looked like they’d been there for a while. | 看上有一段时间了 |
[24:15] | DNA was a match to Macy Martinez. | DNA显示是梅西·马丁内斯 |
[24:18] | She was killed in that apartment, too. | 她也在那间公寓里遇害 |
[24:28] | Looks like Charles Martin is building | 看来查尔斯·马丁在给自己建造 |
[24:30] | quite a violent resume for himself. | 一份充满杀戮血腥的个人简历 |
[24:32] | Yeah, and it might be worse than we think. | 可能比我们想的还要糟 |
[24:34] | There’s evidence that there was | 证据表明除了帕特丽夏和梅西 |
[24:35] | another woman there other than Patricia and Macy. | 还有一个女人去过那里 |
[24:42] | I found a blonde hair in the sofa. | 我在沙发上发现了金发 |
[24:45] | DNA’s not in the system. | 系统里没有她的DNA样本 |
[24:47] | Maybe she’still alive. | 也许她还活着 |
[24:48] | Or maybe we just haven’t found her body. | 也或许我们还没找到她的尸体 |
[24:50] | Let’s hope for the former. | 希望是前者 |
[24:52] | So, our mystery crime scene investigator probably | 这位神秘的犯罪现场调查员很可能 |
[24:54] | wore gloves while he was processing the inside, | 只记得在处理屋里情况时戴手套 |
[24:57] | but he forgot something on the outside. | 在外面却忘了 |
[24:59] | He probably rang the bell to see if anyone was home | 可能他想在撬门入室之前按门铃 |
[25:00] | before he broke in. | 看有没有人在家 |
[25:04] | Got a print. | 我提取了一枚指纹 |
[25:06] | Came back to Mark Fields. | 找到了马克·菲尔茨 |
[25:08] | He’s a cop? | 他是警察 |
[25:09] | Used to be– he was fired in 2007 for perjury. | 曾经是 07年因为作伪证被开除 |
[25:13] | He’s a private investigator now. | 现在是私人探员 |
[25:14] | So why did he process the ene? | 他为什么处理现场 |
[25:16] | What was he looking for? | 他在找什么 |
[25:18] | Maybe it’s not a question of what but of who. | 也许不是找”什么”而是找”谁” |
[25:21] | Mr. Fields, | 菲尔茨先生 |
[25:22] | we have a missing woman | 现在有一名女士失踪了 |
[25:23] | that we’re very concerned for her safety. | 我们十分担心她的安危 |
[25:26] | And right now, you’ve got a big fat burglary charge | 而你则要面临强行入室的 |
[25:28] | hanging over your head. | 严重指控 |
[25:30] | How far we take your case through the system | 你这罪名如何量刑 |
[25:31] | depends on your level of cooperation. | 全看你合不合作 |
[25:34] | I found this in your, uh, briefcase inside your car, | 我在你车里的公文包中发现这个 |
[25:37] | along with some maps, | 还有些地图 |
[25:38] | phone, surveillance photos, financial records. | 电话 监视照片 财务记录 |
[25:42] | So why don’t you tell us about Christina Marino. | 不如跟我们谈谈克里斯蒂娜·马里诺 |
[25:44] | Who is she, huh? Why are you following her? | 她是谁 你为什么跟踪她 |
[25:46] | She walked out on her husband Vinny. | 她离开了她丈夫维尼 |
[25:48] | He’s a friend of mine. | 他是我朋友 |
[25:49] | He asked me to look into it, find her, | 他找我调查找到她 |
[25:52] | bring her back. | 把她带回来 |
[25:53] | Vinny said start with Charles Martin. | 维尼说从查尔斯·马丁查起 |
[25:55] | They were good friends. | 他们是好朋友 |
[25:56] | So you think she was having an affair with Charles Martin? | 你认为她和查尔斯·马丁有婚外情 |
[25:59] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[26:01] | But Vinny did keep her on a pretty tight leash. | 但维尼的确把她看得很紧 |
[26:03] | What were you hoping to find in the apartment? | 你在那所公寓里找什么 |
[26:06] | Some sign of Christina. | 克里斯蒂娜的踪迹 |
[26:08] | Her phone was shut off; she stopped using her charge cards. | 她电话关了 也不再用收费卡 |
[26:11] | I went in there looking for a suitcase, clothes, | 我去找有没有行李箱 衣物 |
[26:14] | an extra toothbrush– there was nothing. | 或是多出来的牙刷 结果什么都没有 |
[26:15] | I smelled a heavy dose of bleach coming from the bedroom. | 我闻到卧室里有浓重的消毒液味儿 |
[26:18] | Now, I don’t have to tell you guys what that might mean. | 不用我说你们也知道意味着什么 |
[26:21] | So I took a closer look. | 我就进一步查了查 |
[26:22] | All right, well, the blood in the bedroom | 卧室里的血迹 |
[26:24] | and the hinge lift you pulled off the coffee table, | 和你从咖啡桌上取走的指纹 |
[26:27] | that belonged to a woman named Patricia Kelly, | 属于一位叫帕特丽夏·凯利的女士 |
[26:29] | and she was murdered in that apartment | 几天前她就 |
[26:31] | just a couple days ago. | 在那所公寓里遇害 |
[26:33] | I thought for sure that was Christina’s blood in there. | 我想当然地以为是克里斯蒂娜的血 |
[26:37] | Look, I was gonna tell you guys… | 我想你们说… |
[26:38] | Just do me a favor, save that for your lawyer. | 帮个忙 那些话留给你律师说 |
[26:40] | Right now, what I’m interested is finding Christina. | 现在我最想找到克里斯蒂娜 |
[26:43] | Was there anything else | 那公寓里有没有别的东西 |
[26:45] | in that apartment that might help us find her? | 能帮助我们找到她 |
[26:48] | No. | 没有 |
[26:49] | That’s it. | 就这样 |
[26:51] | I swear to God. | 我发誓 |
[26:52] | Mr. Marino, your wife, | 马里诺先生 关于你妻子 |
[26:54] | did you have any idea | 你可知道 |
[26:55] | that she was gonna leave you? | 她要离开你吗 |
[26:56] | No. | 不知道 |
[26:58] | It was like a sucker punch to the stomach. | 简直是晴空霹雳当头一棒 |
[27:03] | You think she’s dead, don’t you? | 你们认为她死了是不是 |
[27:06] | There’s no evidence of that. | 目前还没有证据 |
[27:08] | The best we can do is hope that Christina | 最好是克里斯蒂娜正安全地 |
[27:10] | is somewhere safe trying to sort this all out. | 待在某处理清头绪 |
[27:29] | He showed up a little while ago. | 他刚才出现了 |
[27:32] | He went up the back stairwell from the parking garage. | 他从停车库上了后面楼梯 |
[27:34] | Stakeout team chased him up to the roof. | 侦察队追到了屋顶 |
[27:38] | Come on, Mr. Martin, | 拜托 马丁先生 |
[27:40] | step back over the ledge. | 离开屋顶边缘 |
[27:44] | Any sign of Christina Marino? | 有克里斯蒂娜·马里诺的行踪没 |
[27:45] | No, but I’m hoping this guy can help us out | 没有 希望这家伙能在跳楼之前 |
[27:47] | with that before he jumps. | 帮咱们解决这个问题 |
[27:48] | He’s not gonna jump. | 他才不会跳呢 |
[27:49] | The only reason he’s up on that ledge | 他之所以会在楼顶边上 |
[27:51] | is because he was chased there. | 完全是被迫逃到那里的 |
[27:52] | He just has nowhere else to go. | 纯粹因为没路可走 |
[28:08] | You take one more step, I’m gonna | 你们再往前一步 我就 |
[28:10] | make a mess in the street down there. | 跳下去引起围观 |
[28:16] | Get back. | 退后 |
[28:17] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[28:18] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. Where you going? | 喂喂喂 你去哪儿 |
[28:20] | Have a little chat with Mr. Martin. | 跟马丁先生聊聊 |
[28:22] | Get back! I said get back! | 退后 我说退后 |
[28:26] | Relax, Mr. Martin. | 放轻松 马丁先生 |
[28:27] | I’m not gonna try to make you come down from here. | 我不想把你拉回来 |
[28:31] | I figure if you’re determined to end your life, | 我猜你已经做好决定结束自己的生命 |
[28:32] | you’re gonna do it no matter what I have to say. | 不管我说什么都不会回心转意 |
[28:34] | I just wanted to know if you can | 我就是想你告诉我 |
[28:35] | tell me where Christina Marino is. | 克里斯蒂娜·马里诺在哪儿 |
[28:39] | You think I’m stupid? | 你当我傻子啊 |
[28:40] | You didn’t climb out on this ledge | 你爬上楼顶边 |
[28:42] | to ask me about Christina. | 就为了打听克里斯蒂娜 |
[28:43] | Oh, I’m here for Macy and Patricia, too, | 好吧 还有梅西和帕特丽夏 |
[28:44] | but we both know where they are. | 但我们都知道她们在哪儿 |
[28:46] | It’s Christina I’m worried about now. | 我现在关心的是克里斯蒂娜 |
[28:48] | I would never do anything to hurt Christina. | 我不会伤害克里斯蒂娜的 |
[28:50] | I know you don’t want to jump– | 我知道你不会跳的 |
[28:52] | you’re much too fond of yourself for that. | 你对自己的生命还十分留恋 |
[28:55] | Why don’t you step back over this ledge | 干嘛不退回来 |
[28:56] | and we can chat about Christina on solid ground. | 咱们可以站在平地上谈谈克里斯蒂娜 |
[29:02] | I don’t have a lot of options, Detective. | 我没得选择 警探 |
[29:06] | Either I jump or I spend | 要么跳下去 要么 |
[29:07] | the rest of my life in prison. | 下半辈子待在监狱里 |
[29:09] | You don’t have to decide that now. | 没必要现在做决定嘛 |
[29:10] | Lord, I’ve got a dozen great ways | 兄台 你要是反悔了 |
[29:12] | you can kill yourself in jail if you change your mind. | 监狱里可有无数种死法 |
[29:22] | Let’s go. | 回来吧 |
[29:52] | Keep your hands where we can see them. | 把手放在我们能看见的地方 |
[29:58] | Hey, good work. | 干得漂亮 |
[29:59] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[30:00] | Yeah, I’m just… it’s a little adrenaline rush. | 没事 就是…肾上腺素分泌旺盛 |
[30:02] | Maybe too many cups of tea. | 也许喝多了茶 |
[30:07] | I’m not denying she was here. | 我不否认她去过我那儿 |
[30:08] | So then you can understand | 那你应该能明白 |
[30:10] | why we might be a bit concerned for her safety. | 为什么我们很担心她的安危 |
[30:13] | Look, Christina was my friend. | 听着 克里斯蒂娜是我朋友 |
[30:15] | Two weeks ago, she called me, | 两周前她给我打电话 |
[30:17] | asked me to meet her at the coffee shop. | 让我去咖啡馆见她 |
[30:19] | When I got there, she was sitting in the corner | 我到的时候 她就坐在角落里 |
[30:21] | with this ridiculous… leopard-skin suitcase. | 带着个可笑的…豹皮行李箱 |
[30:25] | She’d just left her husband. | 她刚离开她丈夫 |
[30:27] | She wanted to stay with me for a few days. | 想在我这里住几天 |
[30:29] | How long did she stay? | 她住了几天 |
[30:31] | About a week. | 大概一周 |
[30:32] | She left a few days ago, said she needed to be alone. | 几天前她离开 说想一个人待着 |
[30:35] | Said she was gonna get a room in some hotel downtown. | 要在市区旅馆找个房间 |
[30:39] | I think she felt like she was imposing. | 我想她觉得她有点碍事 |
[30:43] | I guess she was. | 我猜她是有点 |
[30:45] | Because it didn’t take long | 因为之后不久 |
[30:46] | for you to get Patricia Kelly up here and kill her. | 你就把帕特丽夏·凯利带回这里杀害 |
[30:49] | Then why did you offer to buy me a drink? | 为什么请我喝酒 |
[30:51] | It’s the first of the hoops | 因为这是咱俩去我公寓做爱前 |
[30:52] | you’ll try and force me to jump through | 你要尝试引诱我跳下的 |
[30:53] | before we end up going back to my penthouse and making love. | 第一个陷阱 |
[30:59] | Well, if it’s any consolation, Detective, | 说来也算有点安慰吧 警探 |
[31:03] | I can assure you that both Patricia and Macy’s last moments | 我敢保证帕特丽夏和梅西人生中的最后一刻 |
[31:06] | were filled with pleasure. | 都充满快感 |
[31:07] | You mean up until the moment | 你是指勒死的 |
[31:08] | that you strangled and stabbed them both? | 刺死她们那一刻吗 |
[31:14] | That part of it was my pleasure. | 那部分令我充满快感 |
[31:17] | It’s an impulse. | 那就是一种冲动 |
[31:20] | I don’t expect you to understand. | 我不指望你能明白 |
[31:22] | No, I get it. It’s like the impulse I’m having right now | 不 我懂 就好像我现在有种 |
[31:25] | to smash your face in and throw you out that window. | 揍扁你 把你扔出窗外的冲动 |
[31:30] | Why should we believe you didn’t kill Christina? | 为什么我们要相信你没杀克里斯蒂娜 |
[31:32] | What you don’t understand about Christina is | 你们不了解克里斯蒂娜 |
[31:34] | she wasn’t like those other women. | 她和别的女人不一样 |
[31:36] | She wasn’t angling for anything. | 她清心寡欲 |
[31:37] | Those other women were takers. | 其他那些女人都是去猎艳的 |
[31:40] | Just like me. | 跟我一样 |
[31:43] | And I think that you know enough about people like me | 我想你应该很了解我这种人 |
[31:46] | to know I didn’t kill her. | 是不会杀她的 |
[31:56] | Any information on Christina Marino’s whereabouts? | 有克里斯蒂娜·马里诺的下落了吗 |
[32:02] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[32:02] | Call me as soon as you’re done with the interrogation. | 审讯完了之后立刻给我打电话 |
[32:05] | Mac, hope I’m not interrupting something. | 麦克 希望没有打扰到你 |
[32:08] | No, no. | 没有 没有 |
[32:09] | Not at all. What’s up? | 一点都没有 怎么了 |
[32:09] | Well, I felt kind of bad– I thought we left off on a sour note. | 上次我们不欢而散让我有点难过 |
[32:13] | Uh, look, I had no right to accuse you of anything. | 听着 我可没有指责你的权利 |
[32:16] | I was out of line. | 是我越界了 |
[32:17] | Now, don’t start sounding like a pansy on me, Mac. | 别把我说的跟女人似的 麦克 |
[32:20] | I want to put your mind at ease. | 我想让你放轻松点 |
[32:21] | I don’t have the actual Harris folders, but… | 我没有哈里斯确切的档案 但是 |
[32:24] | these are some of my personal copies of the paperwork. | 这些是我个人收集的资料 |
[32:28] | Bill, this really isn’t necessary. | 比尔 真的没必要这样 |
[32:29] | I’m just as curious as you about this dude. | 我只是和你一样好奇罢了 |
[32:32] | Any answers in here? | 在这里能找到答案吗 |
[32:33] | Well, that’s just it. Everything we did was textbook. | 就只是这样 只是一些文件而已 |
[32:37] | Well, right now, Raymond Harris’s perception is his reality. | 那么现在 雷蒙德·哈里斯固执己见 |
[32:41] | He’s walking around with a chip on his shoulder, | 认为自己才是受害者 |
[32:42] | and only he knows what it’s about. | 只有他自己知道是为什么 |
[32:44] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[32:46] | That makes him dangerous. | 所以他现在是危险人物 |
[33:53] | What’s done is done. | 事实已成定局 |
[33:56] | Let it go. | 放手吧 |
[34:30] | Charles Martin proudly admits to murdering two women, | 查尔斯·马丁很自豪的供认了两宗谋杀案 |
[34:33] | so he has no reason to deny killing Christina Marino. | 他没有理由否认杀害克里斯蒂娜·马里诺 |
[34:36] | I believe him. | 我相信他的说辞 |
[34:37] | I’m not inclined to give a serial killer | 我也不想假定 |
[34:39] | the benefit of the doubt, | 这个连环杀手是无辜的 |
[34:40] | but Christina doesn’t seem to fit his victim profile. | 但是克里斯蒂娜看起来不符合受害人特征 |
[34:43] | Well, he had the means and opportunity but no motive. | 他确实有机会和手段 但是没有动机啊 |
[34:47] | Until we have evidence that she was murdered, | 除非我们发现了她遇害的证据 |
[34:50] | we have to assume she’s alive. | 否则我们得假设她还活着 |
[34:51] | Hey, Mac,you might want to keep that on. | 麦克 别急着脱衣服 |
[34:53] | Christina Marino’s cell phone bills show one of her last calls | 克里斯蒂娜·马里诺的电话账单显示她最后 |
[34:55] | was to a boutique hotel in SoHo four days ago. | 有一通电话在四天前打给了苏豪区的精品酒店 |
[34:58] | Danny and Lindsay are on their way there now. | 丹尼和琳赛已经前往酒店 |
[35:11] | “Do Not Disturb” sign was on the door when we got here. | 我们到达的时候 门上挂着”请勿打扰”的牌子 |
[35:14] | Concierge said Christina checked in three days ago. | 酒店前台说克里斯蒂娜于三天前登记入住 |
[35:17] | He hasn’t seen her since. | 之后就没再见过她 |
[35:19] | Right, she paid for five nights. | 没错 她付了5晚的钱 |
[35:20] | Clerk at the front desk said | 前台工作人员说 |
[35:21] | that a man called down yesterday requesting no maid service. | 昨天有个男人打电话说不需要客房清洁服务 |
[35:25] | Probably the same person that broke in, | 可能就是那个人破门而入 |
[35:27] | confronted her in the doorway, | 和她在门口对峙 |
[35:28] | and then slashed her throat. | 然后割破了她喉咙的人 |
[35:31] | – Let me in, you tramp! – What are you doing? | -让我进来 你个贱人 -你干什么 |
[35:32] | Just get out of here, leave me alone. | 滚远点 别来烦我 |
[35:39] | Arterial spurts… | 动脉血喷 |
[35:42] | from the left side of the neck. | 从脖子的左边 |
[35:44] | She was moving. | 她当时还在移动 |
[35:45] | It looks like she collapsed over here | 看起来她倒在这里 |
[35:47] | and was beaten, causing the medium velocity spatter. | 被暴打 造成中速血液飞溅 |
[35:50] | There was something up against that wall right there. | 当时墙那边应该有东西 |
[35:52] | It’s not in this room anymore. | 只不过现在不在房间里了 |
[36:00] | It was a suitcase. | 这里原本有个行李箱 |
[36:03] | These clothes are resting on top of the blood pool. | 她的衣服盖在血泊上面 |
[36:05] | They were pulled out of the suitcase after she was killed. | 它们是在她被杀害后从箱子里拉出来的 |
[36:08] | That’s how he got her out of here without being seen. | 他就是这样把她带出酒店而没被发现的 |
[36:10] | He stuffed her in the suitcase. | 凶手把她塞进行李箱了 |
[36:12] | When I got there | 我到达的时候 |
[36:13] | she was sitting in the corner with this ridiculous | 她坐在角落里 还带着一只 |
[36:15] | leopard skin suitcase. | 可笑的豹皮箱 |
[36:18] | A leopard skin suitcase. | 是一只豹皮箱 |
[36:21] | We’re no longer looking for a missing woman. | 我们不再是寻找一名失踪女性了 |
[36:23] | We’re looking for a missing body. | 我们要找的是一具失踪的尸体 |
[36:25] | Messy and spontaneous. | 混乱又有自发性 |
[36:27] | That’s not Charles Martin’s style. | 这可不是查尔斯·马丁的作案风格 |
[36:28] | So, then, who killed her? | 那到底是谁杀了她 |
[36:30] | Who else even knew she was here? | 还有谁知道她在这里 |
[36:31] | The husband– | 她丈夫 |
[36:32] | Vincent Marino. | 文森特·马里诺 |
[36:34] | Did you have any idea that she was going to leave you? | 你知道她为什么要离开你吗 |
[36:36] | It was like a sucker punch to the stomach. | 简直是晴空霹雳当头一棒 |
[36:39] | He would know about the call to the hotel | 他应该知道她给旅馆打的电话 |
[36:41] | and he had motive. | 而且他还有作案动机 |
[36:42] | Yeah, all right, so how do we go | 那我们没有找到尸体 |
[36:44] | at Vincent Marino without a body? | 要如何缉拿文森特·马里诺归案 |
[36:48] | By acting like we have one. | 那就假装我们已经找到了 |
[36:50] | Let’s make this simple. | 我们就开门见山 |
[36:52] | We know you killed Christina. | 我们知道你杀害了克里斯蒂娜 |
[36:53] | This is outrageous. | 这真够过分的 |
[36:56] | I won’t sit here and listen to you accuse me like this. | 我来这里可不是听你的莫名指控的 |
[36:59] | We found Christina’s body, Mr. Marino. | 我们找到了克里斯蒂娜的尸体 马里诺先生 |
[37:03] | Now we need you to tell us | 我们想知道 |
[37:04] | why you butchered her like that. | 你为什么要那么残忍的虐杀她 |
[37:09] | Only a severed carotid | 只有割破动脉 |
[37:11] | makes that pattern on a wall. | 才会造成墙上的这种血溅痕迹 |
[37:13] | I wouldn’t know anything about that. | 我对此事一无所知 |
[37:15] | You’ve got your facts wrong. | 你们搞错了 |
[37:17] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[37:18] | Let me see if I got this part right, then. | 那你听听看我说的对不对 |
[37:21] | You cut the left side of Christina’s throat in the doorway. | 你在门口割破了克里斯蒂娜喉咙左边 |
[37:26] | – Look. – No, no, no. | -看看 -不 不 |
[37:28] | Look at it, Vincent, look at what you did. You did this. | 文森特 看看你干的好事 是你干的 |
[37:31] | Blood was spraying all over the place. | 血溅到处都是 |
[37:33] | You chased her across the room. | 你在整个房间里追杀她 |
[37:34] | No, s-stop saying that. | 不 别说了 |
[37:36] | You beat her when she was lying on the floor | 你在她躺在地上无力还击 奄奄一息的时候 |
[37:38] | defenseless and dying. | 还暴打她 |
[37:40] | You dumped the clothes all over the room | 你把衣服倒的满房间都是 |
[37:41] | and stuffed her in her own suitcase. | 然后把她装进了她自己的行李箱 |
[37:43] | This leopard skin suitcase. | 这只豹皮箱 |
[37:45] | You zipped it up, | 你拉上拉链 |
[37:46] | rolled it out to your car, | 拉着它走出酒店放进你的车里 |
[37:47] | and dumped her like a bag of trash. | 然后像垃圾一样弃之不顾 |
[37:57] | I gave her everything she could ever want. | 我对她有求必应 |
[38:00] | Everything I did was for her, nothing for me. | 我从来都只为她着想 从没想过自己 |
[38:06] | All I asked for was, was love, | 我需要的就是她的爱 |
[38:09] | respect. | 她的尊重 |
[38:12] | She told me she hated me. | 她竟然说她恨我 |
[38:16] | I begged her to stay. | 我乞求她留下来 |
[38:20] | I begged her to come home like… | 我乞求她回家 就好像… |
[38:22] | I begged her like some fool. | 我像傻子一样苦苦挽留 |
[38:32] | What’s the significance of where we found her? | 弃尸的地点有什么意义吗 |
[38:35] | Why there? | 为什么选在那 |
[38:37] | It’s, uh, it’s where we met– Prospect Park. | 那是我们相遇的地方 展望公园 |
[38:44] | The first time I saw her, | 第一次遇见她 |
[38:45] | I thought she was this perfect thing, you know, | 我认为她完美极了 |
[38:49] | standing there at the edge of the pond, | 站在池塘边上 |
[38:51] | pulling her hair back into a ponytail. | 撩起秀发扎成马尾 |
[38:56] | I put her right back where I found her. | 我把她带回初见的地方 |
[39:40] | Mark Fields had no idea | 马克·菲尔茨没想到 |
[39:41] | that Marino would use the information | 马里诺会利用酒店的信息 |
[39:43] | on that hotel to go there and kill Christina. | 前往杀害克里斯蒂娜 |
[39:45] | I don’t think marino would’ve caved | 我觉得要不是我们让他相信已经找到尸体 |
[39:48] | unless he believed we have the body. | 他是不会供认的 |
[39:49] | You owe me $70 for this leopard print suitcase, by the way. | 顺带一提 买这个豹纹箱你欠我70块 |
[39:54] | You know what? | 要知道 |
[39:56] | If Mark Fields doesn’t break into Charles Martin’s apartment | 如果马克·菲尔茨没有闯入查尔斯·马丁的公寓 |
[39:59] | looking for Christina, we probably | 来寻找克里斯蒂娜 我们可能 |
[40:00] | never solve her murder. | 永远破不了案 |
[40:08] | Gas company. | 煤气公司的 |
[40:28] | Who’s that? | 那是谁 |
[40:29] | They call him Wild Bill Hunt. | 他们都叫他比尔猎人 |
[40:31] | He was my first partner. | 是我的第一个搭档 |
[40:37] | Don Flack. | 唐·弗莱克 |
[40:38] | Bill Hunt. | 比尔·亨特 |
[40:39] | – Pleasure. – What are you doing here, Bill? | -很高兴见到你 -你来做什么 比尔 |
[40:41] | Seeing you made me think about the guys. | 看见你让我想起了以前的同事 |
[40:43] | I thought I’d drop by and say hello. | 我想我应该过来打声招呼 |
[40:45] | Maybe poke around a little in the Raymond Harris case file? | 或许再顺便打探一下雷蒙德·哈里斯的案子 |
[40:48] | I don’t think Mr. Harris will be bothering us anymore. | 我想哈里斯先生不会再找我们的麻烦了 |
[40:52] | Should I expect a body to turn up? | 难道是变成尸体了 |
[40:54] | No. | 不是 |
[40:56] | I just had a little chat with him. | 我只是和他谈了谈 |
[40:58] | I know what you mean by a little chat. | 我知道你这个谈谈是什么意思 |
[40:59] | You shouldn’t have done that. | 你不应该那样做 |
[41:17] | Something tells me you can be very persuasive. | 看来你很有说服力啊 |
[41:20] | I definitely think I got my point across. | 我想是我说中要点了吧 |
[41:23] | Bill… | 比尔 |
[41:24] | Harris isn’t going to scare easy. | 哈里斯可没这么容易被吓到 |
[41:26] | I could see it in his eyes. | 我从他的眼神中可以看出来 |
[41:45] | Trust me, | 相信我 |
[41:46] | he’s scared. | 他害怕了 |
[42:00] | You should have left it alone, Bill. | 你不应该去招惹他 比尔 |