时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:02] | Order up for Hawkes. | 霍克的餐点 |
[01:04] | Uh, Hawkes? | 霍克 |
[01:06] | Yeah, that’s me. | 哦 是我的 |
[01:10] | Let me have the number three special, please. | 我要份三号特餐 |
[01:14] | – Go on. – What is it? | -尝尝啊 -这是什么 |
[01:16] | It’s called Spudtastic. | 这是美味薯条套餐 |
[01:18] | Kennebec fries mixed with artisan cheese curds | 肯纳贝克薯条和手工芝士粒混合 |
[01:20] | and a foie gras gravy. | 外加鹅肝酱汁 |
[01:21] | You got to be kidding me. | 开玩笑的吧 |
[01:23] | – It’s so good. – Excuse me. | -很好吃的 -借过 |
[01:27] | Would you try it? | 尝一下嘛 |
[01:28] | You first. | 你先来 |
[01:30] | I promise you won’t regret it. | 我保证你不后悔 |
[01:32] | Besides, I’m a trained nurse, remember? | 而且 我可是个训练有素的护士 |
[01:34] | Anything goes wrong… Yeah. | 有什么问题 |
[01:37] | I know… | 我可以给你 |
[01:38] | mouth-to-mouth. | 人工呼吸 |
[01:41] | – You do? – Yeah. | -是吗 -当然 |
[01:48] | This is really good. | 真的不错 |
[01:49] | See? Got to experience new things. | 看吧 要勇于尝试新鲜事物嘛 |
[01:52] | Well, who knew? | 是啊 |
[01:54] | I’m really happy you played hooky | 今天真的很高兴 |
[01:55] | today with me, Sheldon. | 你能陪我 谢尔顿 |
[01:56] | You were always a bad influence, Camille. | 你老是把我带坏 卡米尔 |
[01:59] | – Really? – But I like that. | -是吗 -不过我喜欢 |
[02:00] | Hmm, fascinating. | 太好了 |
[02:03] | Mmm. Lardon. | 拉尔顿腊肉 |
[02:04] | Lardon. | 拉尔顿腊肉 |
[02:07] | They do a BLT | 他们用蓝色的芝士 |
[02:08] | with blue cheese | 和樱桃番茄 |
[02:09] | and cherry tomatoes– it will blow your mind. | 做三明治 绝对让你大吃一惊 |
[03:33] | Camille, Camille. | 卡米尔 卡米尔 |
[03:34] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[03:36] | Get you to sit up. | 我扶你起来 |
[03:37] | – Yeah, I’m okay. – Are you sure? | -我没事 -你确定吗 |
[03:38] | I’m fine. Okay. | 我没事 |
[03:40] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[03:44] | There’s some people over there that need our help. | 那里有人需要我们的帮助 |
[03:46] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[03:50] | You get her, I got… | 你看看那个女士 我来 |
[03:52] | Come on, come on, we got to get out of here. | 快点 快点 我们离开这里 |
[03:54] | You’re going to be okay, sir… | 先生 你会没事的 |
[03:56] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[03:57] | You’re okay; now, lie down over here. | 你没事的 在这里躺下 |
[03:59] | All right. | 好的 |
[04:41] | That’s Derby Chasen. | 死者是德比·蔡森 |
[04:43] | He was serving up gourmet grub | 爆炸发生之时 |
[04:44] | from inside this World on Wheels truck when it blew. | 他正在餐车里准备餐点 |
[04:51] | Any other fatalities? | 还有其他受害人吗 |
[04:52] | Amazingly, no. | 幸好没有了 |
[04:54] | Meanwhile, the feds are circling. | 与此同时 有联邦官员正在做防御准备 |
[04:55] | You think we’re looking at an act of terrorism here? | 你认为这是恐怖袭击吗 |
[04:58] | Based on the position of the truck and the time of the blast, | 根据餐车的位置以及爆炸的时间 |
[05:01] | if someone wanted to cause maximum damage and loss of life, | 如果有人要制造大规模的人员伤亡 |
[05:05] | this sure doesn’t feel like the time and place to do it. | 这肯定不是个好的时间和地点 |
[05:07] | Maybe we’re looking at a truck malfunction, then. | 也可能是餐车故障导致呢 |
[05:09] | I’ll pull the vehicle inspection report, see what we get. | 我去调餐车的检查报告 看看有什么线索 |
[05:15] | Don’t waste your time. | 别浪费时间了 |
[05:17] | I just found traces of Triacetone Triperoxide. | 我刚刚发现了三过氧化三丙酮 |
[05:20] | Doesn’t sound too appetizing. | 听起来可不妙 |
[05:22] | It’s not. | 是啊 |
[05:23] | TATP is a powerful explosive | 三过氧化三丙酮是一种由日用化学剂制成的 |
[05:25] | made from household chemicals. | 威力强大的爆炸物 |
[05:27] | Any nut-job can get the recipe online. | 任何人都可以在网上查到配方 |
[05:29] | It’s basically the reason | 这也就是为什么 |
[05:31] | why you can’t bring liquids onto planes. | 你不能带液体上飞机 |
[05:33] | But why gourmet food trucks? | 那为什么目标是餐车呢 |
[05:37] | Yes, we treated a lot of scrapes and bruising | 是的 我们在救援人员赶来之前 |
[05:40] | before these guys showed up. | 处理了擦伤 |
[05:41] | Some dizziness, hearing loss? | 有些感到眩晕 听觉暂失 |
[05:43] | And, uh, most of the injuries | 主要是受了惊吓 |
[05:44] | were shock related and pretty minor, considering. | 考虑到现场状况 这些都不算严重 |
[05:47] | It’s a miracle you both walked away. | 你们俩死里逃生真是奇迹 |
[05:50] | But I thought you called in sick today, didn’t you? | 但是 我记得你今天不是请病假了吗 |
[05:54] | Yeah. About that, I, um… | 是 关于那个 我 |
[05:55] | Save all that for Mac. | 留着跟麦克解释吧 |
[05:58] | Make sure these gentlemen give you a clean bill of health | 在返回工作之前 |
[06:00] | before you come back to work. | 让他们给你一份健康事项清单 |
[06:01] | All right. | 好的 |
[06:51] | Blast pattern suggests | 爆炸模式表明 |
[06:52] | it originated from the side panel. | 其来源于侧板 |
[06:56] | This is where the propane tank would have been. | 是丙烷储罐所处的位置 |
[06:58] | Built in bomb. | 正适合制作炸弹 |
[06:59] | All you need’s an ignition source. | 只需要火源就行了 |
[07:06] | Well, when we piece together the rest of this shrapnel, | 拼接完整这个弹片 |
[07:08] | it might be able to tell us something. | 应该会有所发现 |
[07:36] | We’ve got so much propane tank shrapnel here. | 这里有大量的丙烷储罐碎片 |
[07:39] | We’re going to be lucky if we get out of here by dinnertime. | 在晚饭之前能处理完现场就算是幸运了 |
[07:42] | – Hungry? – I’m starving. | -饿了 -饿死了 |
[07:45] | It was all I could do | 今天早上 |
[07:46] | to get a banana into Lucy this morning. | 只给露西喂了一根香蕉 |
[07:48] | I don’t even remember the last time | 我甚至都想不起来上次 |
[07:49] | I actually sat down and ate breakfast. | 好好坐下来吃早餐是什么时候 |
[07:51] | What about the feast that we brought you in bed? | 上次给你送上床的大餐呢 |
[07:54] | That was Mother’s Day… | 那是母亲节 |
[07:56] | two years ago. | 而且是两年前的事了 |
[07:58] | Two– really? Wow. | 两年 真的 |
[08:00] | I’ll get you something tasty as soon as we’re done. | 干完活儿我给你买吃的 |
[08:02] | I want a bowl of grits, two eggs over-medium, | 我要布利克街那家店的 |
[08:04] | and sausage, and wheat toast with a lot of butter | 一碗粗燕麦粉 两个半熟鸡蛋 |
[08:07] | from that soul food place on Bleecker. | 一份香肠和一份涂了黄油的全麦面包 |
[08:09] | And… I want a double cheeseburger | 还有麦迪逊广场公园那家店的 |
[08:11] | with large fries and a Creamsicle float | 一个双层芝士汉堡 |
[08:13] | from that place in Madison Square Park. | 一大份薯条和玉米汁饮料 |
[08:16] | That’s it? | 完了吗 |
[08:21] | I’m not pregnant. Just hungry. | 我没怀孕 就是饿了 |
[08:29] | …get a positive I.D. | …认清了身份 |
[08:33] | And how you doing, Doc? | 你怎么样 医生 |
[08:35] | If it’s any consolation, | 算是安慰你吧 |
[08:37] | I would have taken the day off for her, too. | 要是我 我也会为了她请一天假的 |
[08:40] | Got some leftovers? | 发现了些残余痕迹 |
[08:41] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[08:43] | Order of contents are usually written | 点餐内容通常都写在 |
[08:44] | on the outside of a take-out box, right? | 外带盒的外面对吧 |
[08:46] | Yeah, usually. | 是的 |
[08:48] | Then tell me this. | 那告诉我 |
[08:50] | Why write on the inside? | 为什么这个写在里面 |
[09:36] | – How’s it going, Sid? – Oh, Mac. | -进行的如何了 希德 -麦克 |
[09:39] | Derby Chasen’s death was obviously caused | 德比·蔡森的死很明显 |
[09:42] | by the concussive force of the blast | 是由爆炸的冲击力 |
[09:44] | combined with severe burns and smoke inhalation. But… | 和严重的烧伤还有吸入烟尘所致 但是 |
[09:48] | in this case at least, it also appears our young chef’s apron | 在这个案子里 看起来年轻厨师的围裙 |
[09:52] | did more than just keep his clothes clean. | 不只隔绝了他的衣服 |
[09:54] | It kept them intact. | 还将它们保存完整 |
[09:56] | Which is significant because… | 这一点很重要 |
[09:58] | the apron’s rubber lining prevented the flames | 因为围裙的橡皮衬里阻止火焰 |
[10:01] | from coming into direct contact | 直接接触受害者的T恤 |
[10:02] | with the vic’s T-shirt where it covered his torso. | 从而保护了他的身体 |
[10:05] | And as a result, | 结果 |
[10:07] | it also protected this. | 也保护了这个 |
[10:14] | Some kind of thoracic contusion. | 像是某种胸部挫伤 |
[10:16] | Yeah, the pattern looks familiar, but… | 这个形状看起来很熟悉 |
[10:19] | I can’t quite place it. | 但就是想不起来 |
[10:22] | What I can tell you is… it was probably painful | 但我可以告诉你的是 这一击肯定很疼 |
[10:26] | and still relatively fresh, | 而且很新 |
[10:28] | delivered not more than four to five hours prior to death. | 应该发生在死前4到5个小时之内 |
[10:31] | Suggesting he may have had an altercation | 表明在遇害的同一天 |
[10:34] | the same day he died. | 他和别人发生了争执 |
[10:35] | But who hit him? | 但是是谁干的呢 |
[10:37] | And with what? | 用的什么工具 |
[10:47] | Hey… You busy? | 在忙吗 |
[10:49] | Just about to run some evidence. What’s up? | 正要去分析一些证物 有事吗 |
[10:51] | I’m throwing a party and I want you to come. | 我要举办一个聚会 想邀请你来 |
[10:54] | Babe, | 亲爱的 |
[10:55] | didn’t we just almost die? | 我们不是才死里逃生吗 |
[10:57] | Why do you think I’m throwing a party? | 你以为我为什么要举办这个聚会 |
[10:59] | It’s just a few old friends I haven’t been able to see. | 只邀请了一些之前没机会见的老朋友 |
[11:02] | Would love them to meet you, Sheldon. | 想让他们见见你 谢尔顿 |
[11:04] | Nine o’clock? | 九点整可以吗 |
[11:06] | Oh, Camille. No, no, no. | Camile 不 不行 |
[11:07] | I got a bunch of work to do. | 我有一大堆工作要做 |
[11:09] | Oh, come on. Please, please… | 来吧 求你了 |
[11:12] | Please, Sheldon. | 求你了 谢尔顿 |
[11:13] | Please? Please? | 求你了 求你了 |
[11:14] | Okay, okay. No, stop, stop, stop. | 好吧 好吧 别这样 停下 |
[11:17] | I’ll come. | 我会去的 |
[11:19] | Let me figure something out, okay? | 让我先把工作解决了 好吗 |
[11:21] | All right. Bye. | 好的 再见 |
[12:27] | Is there a hungry lady in here? | 这里是不是有位小姐已经饿坏了 |
[12:31] | I got the burger you wanted. | 我买来了你想吃的汉堡 |
[12:32] | Bring it in here. | 拿过来 |
[12:33] | Can’t. No food in the labs, remember? | 不行 实验室里禁止食物 记得吗 |
[12:36] | Danny, I can’t come out right now. | 丹尼 我现在不能出去 |
[12:38] | I think I just found something. | 我觉得我刚发现点线索 |
[12:40] | What do you got? | 有什么发现 |
[12:42] | I found these dark splotches on the surface reconstruction | 我在复原的丙烷罐表面时 |
[12:45] | of the propane tank. | 发现了这些深色的污迹 |
[12:46] | Here, check it out. | 在这里 你看 |
[12:50] | Looks like | 看上去 |
[12:52] | it could be hardened gel | 像是变硬的胶质 |
[12:54] | or fluid, maybe glue. | 或是液体 可能是胶水 |
[12:55] | Yeah, so I’m thinking maybe our perp used glue | 是啊 所以我想可能凶手用胶水 |
[12:59] | to attach the bomb to the underside of the propane tank. | 把炸弹粘在丙烷罐的下侧 |
[13:03] | Then lit the fuse… | 然后点燃导火线 |
[13:04] | Yeah, and then boom. | 爆炸就发生了 |
[13:07] | It’s going to take a bit more lab work | 即使如此 还是需要进一步检验 |
[13:09] | to figure out if it can help us, though. | 来看看这个发现是否对我们有所帮助 |
[13:13] | You’d better get busy. | 你最好快点去工作 |
[13:15] | Hey, wait. | 等一下 |
[13:17] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[13:19] | Save me a French fry. | 给我留点薯条 |
[13:36] | No, I’m arresting you. | 不 我逮捕你了 |
[13:49] | I like to see you having fun. | 我喜欢看到你玩得尽兴 |
[13:50] | I like to see you, period. | 我就是喜欢看到你 完毕 |
[13:53] | You want another drink? | 要再来一杯吗 |
[13:54] | – Oh, thanks. – All right. | -谢啦 -好的 |
[14:11] | I know, he’s such a great guy. | 我知道 他是个如此出色的人 |
[14:35] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[14:38] | Hey, I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[14:39] | I had no idea that was going on. | 我一点也不知道会发生这种事 |
[14:40] | Babe, it’s okay. | 亲爱的 没什么 |
[14:41] | – It’s just that I work for the NYPD. – I know. | -只是 我在纽约警察局工作 -我知道 |
[14:43] | I-I get it. | 我 我明白 |
[14:45] | I didn’t even know those people. | 我甚至不认识那些人 |
[14:46] | They just tagged along with some of my friends. | 他们只是跟我的一些朋友来的 |
[14:49] | You know what a goody-two-shoes I am. | 你知道我是一个老好人 |
[14:52] | Babe, it’s fine. | 亲爱的 没关系 |
[14:54] | You go have fun. | 回去玩吧 |
[14:56] | I’ll call you tomorrow. | 我明天会打电话给你 |
[15:02] | Can I ask you something? | 我能问你点事吗 |
[15:04] | Sure. | 当然 |
[15:06] | Have you ever tried it? | 你试过吗 |
[15:08] | – You mean weed? – Yeah. | -你是说大麻 -是的 |
[15:10] | At some point you must have at least been curious. | 以前你至少对它产生过好奇吧 |
[15:14] | At some point I did lots of things, | 以前我做过很多事情 |
[15:17] | not all of which I’m proud of. | 并不是所有事都让我自豪 |
[15:20] | I’ll take that as a yes, then. | 那我就当你有试过了 |
[15:22] | Take it how you want. | 随便你怎么想 |
[15:24] | Why does it matter? | 有什么关系呢 |
[15:26] | ‘ause I never have. | 因为我从来没试过 |
[15:27] | Between school, nursing college and work, | 奔波于学校 护校和工作之间 |
[15:31] | I pretty much gave up | 我相当于放弃了 |
[15:32] | my 20s, and then a few weeks ago | 我二十多岁的年华 几周前 |
[15:34] | I end up with an assassin’s gun to my head | 我落得一个被杀手用枪抵住脑袋的下场 |
[15:36] | and then last night you and I nearly get blown to kingdom come. | 然后昨晚你和我差点就被炸飞进了天国 |
[15:39] | So I guess all of this is kind of making me think | 我想所有这些让我有点意识到 |
[15:43] | that maybe I still have some living to do. | 也许我还有很多生活经历要体验 |
[15:46] | Babe. | 亲爱的 |
[15:48] | Care to join me? | 愿意和我一起来吗 |
[16:15] | Damn. | 该死 |
[16:18] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[16:19] | I overslept. | 我睡过头了 |
[16:24] | – What time is it? – 10:00. | -几点了 -十点 |
[16:26] | I was supposed to be at work an hour ago. | 一小时前我就应该开始工作了 |
[16:28] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[16:32] | – You’ll call me later? – Yeah. | -晚一点打电话给我吧 -好 |
[16:33] | Come here. | 过来 |
[16:35] | – Come here. – Look, baby… | -过来 -听着 亲爱的 |
[16:36] | Oh, baby, I got to go. | 亲爱的 我得走了 |
[16:38] | No, come on, please. | 不行 好了 |
[16:41] | Bye. | 再见 |
[17:07] | Adam, you get anywhere with that shirt fragment? | 亚当 那件T恤的布片有什么发现吗 |
[17:10] | I got bird spit. | 我在上面发现了鸟的唾液 |
[17:12] | Excuse me? | 能再说一遍吗 |
[17:13] | I really got something. | 我真的有所发现 |
[17:14] | Collocaliini Apodidae. | 金丝燕属雨燕科 |
[17:16] | It’s Chinese cave swallow saliva. | 一种中国崖燕的唾液 |
[17:19] | You know, bird spit. | 你知道的 就是燕窝 |
[17:20] | I found it in the stain on the fabric. | 我在布片的污渍上发现的 |
[17:25] | I swabbed it, ran it through amylase and DNA. | 我用棉签蘸取 做了淀粉酶和DNA检验 |
[17:28] | Get this– | 结果是 |
[17:31] | the stain lines up right where | 污渍沿着 |
[17:33] | Derby Chasen was hit in the chest. | 德比·蔡森胸部被打部位排成一排 |
[17:35] | That means trace was probably on | 就是说这个痕迹很可能 |
[17:36] | whatever was used to hit him. | 就和用来打他的凶器有关 |
[17:39] | His truck serve a lot of offbeat cuisine? | 他的餐车有供应不寻常的菜肴吗 |
[17:41] | Some kind of exotic ingredient maybe? | 可能是某种外国的食材 |
[17:43] | That’s what I thought, | 我也是那么想的 |
[17:44] | but I can’t find it anywhere here on the online menu. | 但是我在网上的菜单里找不到它 |
[17:47] | And I also can’t find | 我也找不到 |
[17:48] | the number three special that Camille told Jo about. | 卡米尔告诉乔的三号特餐 |
[17:50] | Let me have the number three special, please. | 请给我来一份三号特餐 |
[17:52] | So what’s a Chinese cave swallow doing in Manhattan? | 那么一只中国崖燕怎么会出现在曼哈顿 |
[17:57] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[17:57] | Hey, but, Mac, | 可是 麦克 |
[17:59] | do you think if a bird spits on you, | 如果一只鸟冲你吐口水 |
[18:02] | it’s the same kind of good luck | 你觉不觉的那和鸟落便便在你身上一样 |
[18:03] | as when a bird sh… | 预示着好运 |
[18:04] | Figure it out, Adam. | 查清楚 亚当 |
[18:06] | Uh, I… oh. | 我 |
[18:13] | I’ll admit to occasionally grazing at the pastrami truck | 我承认会偶尔盯着分局外的五香牛肉餐车看 |
[18:16] | outside the precinct, but this whole mobile food scene | 但是这整个的流动食品圈子 |
[18:19] | is a hell of a lot bigger than I thought. | 简直比我想象的要大多了 |
[18:21] | My son and his college friends swear by them. | 我的儿子和他的大学朋友特别依赖他们 |
[18:24] | And where there’s that kind of demand, | 而有这种需求的地方 |
[18:26] | there’s some pretty fierce competition. | 就会有相当激烈的竞争 |
[18:28] | Get this– out of 3,000 street food permits | 听听看 去年申请的 |
[18:30] | applied for the last year, | 三千份路边摊许可中 |
[18:33] | 1,200 of them were for gourmet trucks. | 有一千两百份来自小吃餐车 |
[18:35] | In between fights over parking, vandalism | 在争夺停车位 破坏他人财务 |
[18:38] | and proprietary claims over menu items, | 和菜单菜色的所有权伸张上 |
[18:41] | things can get pretty ugly. | 什么卑鄙的事情都可能发生 |
[18:42] | These are all complaints against Derby Chasen | 这些是所有针对德比·蔡森 |
[18:44] | and the World on Wheels truck. | 他的餐车的投诉 |
[18:46] | That’s right. Eight of them in the past 12 months. | 没错 八份来自于过去的十二个月 |
[18:50] | D.O.T., Bureau of Food Safety, Sanitation, Health Department. | 交通部 食品安全和卫生局 卫生署 |
[18:54] | Didn’t Hawkes say their food was pretty good? | 霍克不是说他们的东西很好吃吗 |
[18:56] | This guy sure didn’t think so. | 这个人肯定不是这么想的 |
[18:59] | Odelin Gonzales. | 奥德兰·冈萨雷斯 |
[19:02] | Well, that’s the name on all these complaints. | 那是所有这些投诉的投诉人 |
[19:04] | He’s a dog and pretzel jockey. | 他专门卖热狗和椒盐卷饼 |
[19:06] | Been licensed to work a sidewalk on Broadway | 在百老汇街边执照经营 |
[19:08] | for the last 11 years. | 已经十一年了 |
[19:09] | Looks like he’s been working the system pretty hard | 看来他针对被害人的投诉 |
[19:11] | against our vic while he was at it. | 可真是不遗余力 |
[19:13] | Should we go pay him a visit? | 咱们去拜访下他吧 |
[19:14] | It is lunchtime. | 午饭时间到了哈 |
[19:28] | That’s a good-looking dog, Mr. Gonzales. | 冈萨雷斯先生 这热狗看来很诱人 |
[19:30] | No, the best. | 是无与伦比 |
[19:31] | All beef, natural casing. | 纯味牛排 天然肠衣 |
[19:33] | Little secret spice. | 独家秘方调制 |
[19:35] | Why don’t you tell us | 不如谈谈你 |
[19:35] | about your all-natural beef with Derby Chasen. | 跟德比·蔡森的过节 |
[19:38] | Thank God you’re finally here to help. | 我的天你们总算来了 |
[19:40] | That punk stole half my business over the past year. | 那个混蛋过去一年里偷了我一半客户 |
[19:43] | Illegally. | 都是非法手段 |
[19:44] | Well, we understand you’re angry | 从你的大量投诉 |
[19:45] | based on all the complaints you filed. | 我们能看出你的愤怒 |
[19:47] | I passed every test, paid every permit. | 我通过了各项检查 为每个执照付款 |
[19:51] | And all he has to do is pull up and park? | 而他就这么停车开张吗 |
[19:53] | Half the time he doesn’t even feed the meters. | 多半时候甚至都不注意车位 |
[19:56] | Does he respect my space? No. | 他有尊重我的地盘吗 没有 |
[19:59] | Follow size restrictions | 有遵照店铺大小的限制 |
[20:00] | or pay storage fees? No. | 或是交付保管费吗 没有 |
[20:03] | And yet, they still line up for him. | 但大家还是去排队买他的 |
[20:06] | Not anymore. | 以后不会了 |
[20:09] | I really appreciate it, officers. | 长官 我非常感谢 |
[20:12] | I just hope he doesn’t mess with anyone else. | 我希望他不会再去骚扰别人 |
[20:14] | Oh, I don’t think you have to worry about that, Mr. Gonzales. | 这点得你不必担心 冈萨雷斯先生 |
[20:16] | He’s dead. | 他已经死了 |
[20:18] | – Esta Muerto? – That’s right. | -死了[西班牙语] -没错 |
[20:20] | Your competition was literally blown off the street. | 说通俗点就是你的竞争对手在街上被炸死了 |
[20:23] | And given the nature of your relationship with the victim, | 考虑到你和被害人的竞争本质 |
[20:26] | you can understand why we’re here. | 你也应该理解我们为何来此 |
[20:31] | I may have been angry, | 我是很生气 |
[20:33] | but I would never take the life of another man. | 但我不会杀人 |
[20:36] | Thank you, Mr. Gonzales. We’ll get back to you. | 多谢冈萨雷斯先生 我们会再找你 |
[20:42] | Not feeling it? | 没什么感觉吧 |
[20:43] | – Were you? – No. | -你呢 -没有 |
[20:46] | I found TATP trace | 我在爆炸现场残留的 |
[20:47] | on the glass bottle fragment from the blast site. | 玻璃碎片上提取到熵炸药的痕迹 |
[20:50] | And it looks like it matches the hot sauce on his cart, | 大概和他推车上那些辣酱一样 |
[20:52] | but there are thousands of those in New York City. | 但纽约城里这种辣酱多去了 |
[20:54] | And unless we have hard | 除非我们能找到 |
[20:55] | science connecting him to the crime scene… | 绝对证据将他和犯罪现场联系起来… |
[20:57] | All we have is motive. | 可我们只找到动机 |
[20:58] | And after talking to him, | 和他谈过后 |
[20:59] | even that’s questionable. | 连动机也值得商榷 |
[21:19] | If it ain’t Dr. Love. | 这不是恋爱中的医生吗 |
[21:21] | Anybody ask for me? | 有没有人找过我 |
[21:22] | Don’t worry, I covered for you. | 别担心 我替你挡过去了 |
[21:24] | I told ’em your subway broke down. | 我说你在地铁里困住了 |
[21:26] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[21:27] | Meanwhile I was about to run | 同时我正要把 |
[21:28] | this melted take-out box through the video spectral comparator. | 这个外卖餐盒放到文检仪里查一下 |
[21:32] | If we want to read what’s inside, | 想看清里面写了什么 |
[21:33] | I think we’d better peel a few layers back. | 最好能剥掉它几层皮 |
[21:34] | – Detective Messer? – Yeah. | -莫瑟警探 -在 |
[21:36] | – Dr. Hawkes? – That’s me. | -霍克医生 -是我 |
[21:38] | We’re with the NYPD Health Services. | 我们是纽约警局健康署的 |
[21:40] | We’re performing drug tests this morning. | 今早要进行药物检测 |
[21:42] | Both of your names have been selected. | 你们两个都被选中了 |
[21:43] | Yeah, but I was already tested earlier this year. | 可我今年早先测过了 |
[21:46] | I was tested twice in the last two months. | 我前两个月都测过两次了 |
[21:48] | The tests are performed at random, | 检测是完全随机的 |
[21:50] | and they may be repeated. | 重复出现是正常现象 |
[21:52] | Follow me, please. | 请跟我来 |
[21:53] | All right. | 好吧 |
[21:55] | You heard the man. | 你也听到了 |
[21:56] | Let’s go pee in a cup. | 去对着杯子尿尿吧 |
[21:58] | Have you ever tried it? | 你试过吗 |
[22:00] | You mean weed? | 你说大麻 |
[22:04] | Damn. | 该死 |
[22:05] | Holly. | 霍莉 |
[22:15] | Leberspatzle! | 肝面条[德语] |
[22:17] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[22:18] | Forgive me, but I fancy myself a bit of a gourmand, | 抱歉 我可很得意自己是个美食家 |
[22:21] | and I don’t mind telling you that I once took a summer course | 不介意告诉你我曾参加过巴伐利亚美食学院 |
[22:23] | at the Bavarian Culinary Academy, | 一个暑期课程 |
[22:26] | where my preparation of Leberspatzle | 在那儿我做的肝面条 |
[22:28] | received no fewer than | 少说受到过 |
[22:29] | two honorable mentions. | 两次光荣表扬 |
[22:31] | – But I suppose you’re wondering why that matters. – I am. | -我估计你在想这和案子有什么关系 -对 |
[22:34] | Meet the potato ricer. | 看看马铃薯捣碎机 |
[22:37] | I knew I recognized it. | 我就知道我见过它 |
[22:39] | I-it’s a critical tool for making Leberspatzle. | 这是制作肝面条时的重要工具 |
[22:42] | Not to mention pressing moisture from | 更别提从各种食材中 |
[22:45] | all kinds of food ingredients. | 挤压汁水出来 |
[22:47] | I mean, it’s a necessary part of any true chef’s kitchen. | 任何一个真正厨师的厨房里都该有它 |
[22:50] | And consistent with the wound on Derby Chasen’s chest. | 而且和德比·蔡森胸口的伤痕想吻合 |
[22:55] | Thanks, Sid. | 多谢 希德 |
[22:56] | Auf Wiedersehen. | 再见[德语] |
[22:58] | So Odelin Gonzales appears to be as much of a saint as I feared. | 奥德兰·冈萨雷斯正如我担心的那样像个圣人一样 |
[23:02] | According to the pastor of his church, | 根据他教堂的牧师所言 |
[23:04] | at the time of the blast, | 爆炸当时 |
[23:05] | Gonzales had volunteered to feed the homeless | 冈萨雷斯主动在市区一个收容所 |
[23:08] | at a shelter downtown, nowhere near the food festival. | 给流浪汉做饭 离美食节太远了 |
[23:11] | Then how the hell did this guy end up dead? | 那这家伙怎么就会死了 |
[23:14] | – Bird nest soup. – Bird nest soup? | -燕窝粥 -燕窝粥 |
[23:17] | Yeah, it’s a Chinese soup that costs 100 bucks a bowl. | 一种中国粥 一百刀一碗 |
[23:20] | You want to know why? | 想知道为什么吗 |
[23:21] | Because it’s made with the rare | 因为是用极其稀有的 |
[23:22] | nest of the Chinese cave swallow. | 中国黄石燕的窝制成的 |
[23:25] | And do you know how they make their nests? | 知道他们是怎么做窝的吗 |
[23:27] | Adam. | 亚当 |
[23:30] | Bird spit. | 鸟类唾液 |
[23:31] | Yeah, when the saliva dries, | 等唾液干了 |
[23:32] | the nests are imported for like $2,000 a kilo. | 就以大概两千刀每公斤的价格进口 |
[23:35] | And then soaked and turned into | 然后经过浸泡就变成 |
[23:36] | this gelatinous blob. | 这粘糊糊的一团 |
[23:38] | Then strained with a potato ricer. | 然后用马铃薯捣碎机弄干 |
[23:40] | Potato ricer? | 马铃薯捣碎机 |
[23:42] | That could explain the transfer | 这就能解释为什么德比·蔡森 |
[23:43] | of bird saliva trace to Derby Chasen’s shirt. | 衬衣上会有鸟类唾液了 |
[23:46] | Well, there’s only a few places in Manhattan | 曼哈顿只有为数不多的 |
[23:48] | that are selling bird nest soup, | 几家店卖燕窝粥 |
[23:49] | and one of them happens to be | 其中一家恰好是 |
[23:51] | the last known employer of Derby Chasen. | 德比·蔡森前任雇主的店 |
[23:54] | Bistro Zai Jian. | 比斯特罗·零·简 |
[23:56] | So all this time we’ve been looking at food trucks, | 这么半天我们一直在找食品车 |
[23:58] | we should have been focused on fine dining. | 其实应该专注于体面的餐馆 |
[24:01] | Let’s go see if murder is on the menu. | 去看看他们菜谱上有没有谋杀这道菜 |
[24:24] | Let’s go, let’s go, we need to move, guys! | 快点快点 各位加快速度 |
[24:27] | No, no, no. | 不不不 |
[24:28] | This is drier than the Sahara, come on. | 这比撒哈拉沙漠还干呢 拜托 |
[24:33] | More hoisin, more hoisin. | 多加海鲜 多加海鲜 |
[24:34] | You got it. | 明白 |
[24:36] | Whoa, whoa, whoa! | 喂喂喂 |
[24:37] | I told you to dust the pork with cinnamon, not bury it. | 我让你往猪肉上撒点肉桂 没让你埋了它 |
[24:39] | Yeah, okay, okay. Come on. | 对没错没错 快点 |
[24:41] | Leeks, leeks, where are my leeks? | 大葱 大葱 我大葱呢 |
[24:44] | You call those leeks? They look like overcooked socks. | 你管这个叫大葱 看上去就像烧焦了的袜子 |
[24:46] | Whoa, where are you going? I make the food taste good, | 喂你往哪儿走呢 我让食物变美味 |
[24:49] | you make it look good, you got it? Come on. | 你让食物变诱人 明白没 快点 |
[24:51] | Somebody please show these people to the dining room. | 来人带着俩人去餐厅 |
[24:54] | Broxton Langley? | 布罗克斯顿·兰利吗 |
[24:56] | Your server will be with you in a minute. | 您的餐点稍后就上 |
[24:58] | Detectives Taylor and Danville, NYPD. | 我们是泰勒警探和丹维尔警探 纽约警察 |
[25:00] | We’d like to speak with you about Derby Chasen. | 我们想跟你谈谈德比·蔡森 |
[25:05] | All right, here’s all you need to know | 关于那个忘恩负义的王八蛋 |
[25:07] | about that ungrateful ass-face. | 你就记住我说的话 |
[25:08] | He worked for me for two years. | 他给我干了两年 |
[25:10] | I taught him everything he knows. | 我把他培养成才 |
[25:11] | Then he had the balls to steal from me. | 他居然胆敢从我这儿偷东西 |
[25:13] | Steal from you? | 偷东西 |
[25:14] | Not only did I find out that he was moonlighting on a taco truck | 我不但发现他在他下班之后 |
[25:18] | on his days off, but worse, | 到墨西哥煎玉米卷车上做兼职 更糟的是 |
[25:19] | he was using several of my recipes. | 他在盗用我的某些食谱 |
[25:25] | So you confronted him? | 所以 你就去找他对质了吗 |
[25:27] | Hell, yes, I confronted him. | 当然 我去了 |
[25:30] | Hey! You got a hell of a lot of nerve | 你胆敢就在离我的饭馆 |
[25:32] | to park this truck a block from my restaurant. | 仅一个街区远的地方摆摊 |
[25:34] | Take it easy, all right? I’m just here | 别这么冲动好不好 |
[25:36] | – for the food festival. – You mean truck stop. | -我就是来参加美食节的 -你觉得没什么是吧 |
[25:38] | I thought you had talent! But look at you. | 我觉得你很有才华 但看看你干的好事 |
[25:40] | You think that I’m going to stand by | 你觉得我会视而不见 |
[25:41] | and let you waste all my hard work on some | 任凭你把我的心血结晶 |
[25:44] | freaking roach coach? | 用来摆这种路边摊吗 |
[25:45] | It’s a lot better than the high-priced slop you’re serving. | 这比你店里卖的那些高价猪食好多了 |
[25:54] | I make more at lunch than you do in a month. | 我一个中午挣的钱比你一个月都多 |
[25:57] | You keep this up, | 你要再敢这样 |
[25:59] | and I promise you: | 我可告诉你 |
[26:00] | I will fry your ass right here where you stand. | 我一定把你给生煎了 |
[26:04] | Turned the heat up a little high, don’t you think? | 煎的时候火大了点啊 |
[26:06] | What the hell you talking about? | 你这是什么意思 |
[26:07] | We think you went back for seconds, Mr. Langley. | 兰利先生 我们认为你又过去了一趟 |
[26:09] | Derby Chasen’s truck | 德比·蔡森的餐车 |
[26:10] | exploded at that festival. | 在美食节上爆炸了 |
[26:12] | He was killed in the blast. | 他本人也在爆炸中丧生了 |
[26:15] | And we have a nice table waiting for you downtown. | 我们局里有张不错的审讯桌在迎候你呢 |
[27:17] | Chef Schmuck got himself all lawyered up? | 史马克带着律师来了啊 |
[27:19] | He agreed to come down for further questioning, | 他同意过来接受进一步质询 |
[27:21] | but now won’t say anything, on advice of counsel. | 但是根据律师的建议 他什么都不会说 |
[27:23] | So where does that leave us? | 那咱们还有什么线索 |
[27:25] | The Hotel Hyperion. | 亥伯龙酒店 |
[27:26] | I found a take-out box at the scene of the blast. | 我在爆炸现场发现了一个外卖盒子 |
[27:28] | There was some type of writing inside. | 盒子里边有字迹 |
[27:32] | So I ran it through the video spectral comparator | 我用光谱视频比较仪进行了查找 |
[27:34] | to see if I could decipher what it was. | 来弄清字迹的具体内容 |
[27:38] | – That the address of the hotel? – Yeah. | -是那个酒店的地址吗 -对 |
[27:40] | And the room number’s vacant now, but I can tell you who | 那个房间现在是空的 但我知道 |
[27:43] | rented it out the day of the blast. | 爆炸当天是谁住在那里 |
[27:44] | Gus Stilton. | 格斯·斯蒂尔顿 |
[27:46] | – Why do I know that name? – Well, for one thing, | -我怎么好像听说过这人 -首先 |
[27:48] | he owns the World on Wheels truck. | 那个美食车是他的 |
[27:50] | Thought that was Derby Chasen. | 我还以为是德比·蔡森的 |
[27:51] | Yeah, it turns out Derby only owned a 50% stake. | 德比只有50%的股份 |
[27:54] | So the two of them are partners. | 所以他们俩其实是合伙人 |
[27:56] | But Gus has six other trucks on top of that, | 但格斯还另外有六辆餐车 |
[27:59] | and that’s not all he has. | 而且还不只这些 |
[28:02] | That’s why I know him. | 难怪我听起来很耳熟 |
[28:20] | What can I get for you? | 想要什么 |
[28:21] | Can I get a number three special, please? | 给我一个三号特别餐 |
[28:24] | That’ll be five bucks. | 五美元 |
[28:42] | Enjoy. | 用餐愉快 |
[28:43] | See you around. | 再见 |
[28:45] | Next! | 下一位 |
[29:01] | Hi, baby. | 帅哥 |
[29:02] | Hey. You here for the number three special? | 是来吃三号餐的吗 |
[29:04] | Am I gonna get everything I paid for? | 能物有所值吗 |
[29:06] | Well, you like what you see, don’t you? | 你看行不行呢 |
[29:09] | Oh, yeah. | 我看行 |
[29:11] | In that case, I’m all yours. | 所以呢 我是你的了 |
[29:13] | On second thought… | 不过再想想… |
[29:15] | I’m not that hungry. | 我还不太饿呢 |
[29:20] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[29:25] | Quite a glamorous line of work you’ve chosen for yourself, Mia. | 米亚 你这行当还真是风情万种呢 |
[29:28] | Well, there’s worse ways to make a living. | 一般一般 比其他行业强点 |
[29:31] | Yeah, and I’m sure you tell yourself that every time | 嗯 每个从你床上下来的男人 |
[29:33] | another strange man leaves your bed | 都不拿正眼看你的时候 |
[29:35] | unable to look you in the eye. | 你肯定还会这么想的吧 |
[29:39] | At least I wasn’t on the streets. | 至少我不是站街女郎 |
[29:43] | How did you pull this one off, Gus? | 你是怎么成功的 格斯 |
[29:45] | Because the last time I ran you in for pandering, | 上次因为组织卖淫拘留你的时候 |
[29:47] | you were trying to keep warm with some of your girls | 你还在为皇后区一个铁路空洞里的 |
[29:49] | under a train track in Queens. | 姑娘暖身子呢 |
[29:51] | Guess who had the blanket, by the way? | 顺便 猜猜那姑娘是谁 |
[29:53] | What can I say? Won some money at the track, | 我能说什么呢 在铁路那边挣了点钱 |
[29:56] | invested in a truck… | 投资买了卡车… |
[29:58] | Rags to riches, bitches. | 我是白手起家啊 同志们 |
[30:01] | It really was nicer than before. | 现在真的比以前强多了 |
[30:04] | All my clients were mostly… younger. Cooler. | 我的大部分客户都更年轻 更酷 |
[30:08] | Nothing cooler than turning tricks for a bunch of | 再酷也比不上表面是餐车 |
[30:11] | food truck johns. | 实际是拉皮条的这件事情 |
[30:13] | Tell me about Gus Stilton. | 说说格斯·斯蒂尔顿吧 |
[30:15] | He’s a nice guy. | 他是个好人 |
[30:17] | You’re a pimp. | 你就是个拉皮条的 |
[30:18] | I’m an entrepreneur. | 我是个企业家 |
[30:19] | Running a food truck as a front | 用餐车来做幌子 |
[30:21] | for a prostitution ring makes you a criminal. | 用来组织卖淫 你就是个罪犯 |
[30:23] | And blowing one of them up? | 而且还炸死了一个人 |
[30:24] | That makes you a murderer. | 你现在可是杀人犯了 |
[30:26] | – How did he feel about Derby Chasen? – Good at first. | -你觉得德比·蔡森怎么样 -一开始还不错 |
[30:30] | Derby was sweet. | 德比人很好 |
[30:32] | Used to cruise the food truck scene when he’d get off work at the restaurant. | 以前常常在从饭店下班之后来餐车帮忙 |
[30:34] | Then Gus offered him a job on the truck. | 后来格斯就在餐车上给了他一份工作 |
[30:37] | He was a good cook. | 他还是一个好厨子呢 |
[30:39] | Business was booming. | 事业正处在上升期 |
[30:40] | All he had to do was serve you on the side. | 他要做的就是服务于你们 |
[30:44] | I’m not the only one who worked for them. | 我不是唯一一个为他们工作的 |
[30:47] | No, I’m sure once everybody else saw how successful he was, | 不 我觉得一旦其他人都觉得他成功了 |
[30:50] | he was having to turn girls away. | 他就得撵一些姑娘走啊 |
[30:52] | Trouble is, Derby started turning customers away, too. | 问题是 德比也开始撵顾客走了 |
[30:55] | Really? Why is that? | 真的吗 为什么 |
[30:57] | Once Derby owned half the truck, | 德比有了餐车一半股份之后 |
[30:58] | he told Gus he was through selling anything other than food. | 他就告诉格斯 打算只卖吃的 |
[31:01] | We got a great following, man, | 我们回头客很多 |
[31:03] | and it’s growing every day. | 天天在增加 |
[31:04] | We’re doing fine without all that other stuff. | 我们不用干那些事情收入也很好 |
[31:06] | Listen, cookie, | 傻小子 你听好了 |
[31:07] | I like your food, I really do. | 我挺喜欢你做的吃的 真的 |
[31:11] | But do you think people actually come here to eat? | 但你觉得大家真的是冲着你的吃的来的吗 |
[31:14] | Huh? The “other stuff” You want to drop from the menu | 你想撤下的特殊菜品每次只要有人点 |
[31:16] | earns another five bills every time somebody orders. | 就能多赚五百美元 |
[31:19] | I don’t care, all right, the truck is half mine. | 我不管 这餐车我有一半股份 |
[31:21] | Oh, yeah? Well, let me tell you something. | 是吗 那我来告诉你 |
[31:23] | I put you in the truck. | 既然是我让你来的 |
[31:24] | One way or another, I can take you out. | 我就有办法再让你滚蛋 |
[31:28] | It was a simple disagreement between business partners. | 只是合作伙伴之间一次简单的争吵啊 |
[31:32] | Come on, guys. | 拜托 各位 |
[31:33] | We had the perfect operation going. | 我们万事顺利 |
[31:35] | Food up front, dessert on the side, huh? | 挂羊头卖狗肉 |
[31:38] | No more standing on street corners. | 再也没有姑娘站在街角拉客 |
[31:41] | Cash being laundered through the trucks, | 挣的钱全部通过餐车洗清嫌疑 |
[31:42] | and the whole thing was completely off your radar. | 整个流程你们完全无从知晓 |
[31:45] | So you tell me, huh? | 那你们给我个理由 |
[31:48] | Why the hell would I blow it all up? | 我为什么要自己炸掉它 |
[31:58] | Well, for one thing, it wasn’t his only truck. | 首先 这不是他仅有的餐车 |
[32:00] | So if Derby Chasen wasn’t going to play by his rules, | 所以如果德比·蔡森不听他的话 |
[32:03] | Gus Stilton could have just blown it up | 为了泄愤 格斯·斯蒂尔顿就炸了它 |
[32:05] | out of spite and collected the insurance. | 顺便还能捞一笔保险费 |
[32:07] | It’s possible. But right now, | 有这种可能 但现在 |
[32:09] | all we got on him is a sex ring. | 能跟他联系起来的 只有一个卖淫活动 |
[32:11] | There’s no real evidence yet to tie him to the blast. | 没有证据将他和爆炸联系起来 |
[32:14] | Same with our chef, Broxton Langley. | 厨师布罗克斯顿·兰利也是这样 |
[32:16] | Odelin Gonzales has an alibi as well. | 奥德兰·冈萨雷斯也有不在场证明 |
[32:19] | Still, we got a burned-up body | 但是 我们还有一具烧焦的尸体 |
[32:21] | lying down in autopsy, | 躺在解剖台上 |
[32:22] | without a single lead on our killer. | 毫无线索 |
[32:24] | Come on, guys, I want some answers. | 拜托各位 我需要你们给个答复 |
[32:26] | All right, well, Flack’s rounding up a few rival pimps | 好吧 弗兰克查到有几个格斯·斯蒂尔顿的 |
[32:28] | that might have issues with Gus Stilton, | 竞争对手跟他有些过节 |
[32:30] | and I’m going over a list of girls that worked for him. | 我去检查一遍为他工作的姑娘们 |
[32:32] | What about you, Hawkes? | 你呢 霍克 |
[32:34] | Hawkes. | 霍克 |
[32:36] | Oh, I’m sorry, Mac, | 抱歉 麦克 |
[32:38] | I guess I’m just drawing blanks like everybody else. | 我估计跟别人一样 也是在白费力气 |
[32:39] | Speak for yourself. | 我可不是 |
[32:41] | I figured out what that hardened gel was | 我查到了丙烷储罐上的 |
[32:42] | on the propane tank. | 凝胶物质 |
[32:44] | It was glue. | 是一种胶水 |
[32:45] | High-temperature bonding ceramic adhesive, to be exact. | 高温陶瓷粘合剂 确切地说 |
[32:48] | “Used for the repair of glass, china, plastic, metal…” | 用于修复玻璃 陶瓷 塑料 金属 |
[32:52] | Right, but that didn’t help me narrow things down, | 不错 但这并未帮我缩小范围 |
[32:53] | until I found something else. | 直到我发现了别的线索 |
[32:56] | Ceramic glue is really sticky, right? | 陶瓷胶粘性很强 对吧 |
[32:57] | So I decided to take a look at the fragments around the glue | 所以我决定检查一下胶水周围的碎片 |
[33:00] | to see if there was maybe some trace that was left behind. | 看看是否有可能留下什么痕迹 |
[33:03] | And you found a print. | 你发现了指纹 |
[33:04] | Yes, I did. | 没错 |
[33:05] | A partial ridge detail from a man’s right thumb | 是一名男子右手拇指指腹处的部分指纹 |
[33:08] | caught in a smudge in the glue. | 从胶水中的污印提取出的 |
[33:09] | Please tell me you got a hit in AFIS. | 告诉我你在指纹识别系统里找到了匹配 |
[33:11] | With priors for arson, reckless endangerment, | 他有纵火 任意危害罪 |
[33:13] | and possession of a weapon | 和因将一枚管状炸弹 |
[33:15] | for sticking a pipe bomb in a landlord’s mailbox. | 放进房东信箱而招致的持有武器罪前科 |
[33:18] | Guess what his name was. | 猜猜他叫什么名字 |
[33:20] | Odelin Gonzales. | 奥德兰·冈萨雷斯 |
[33:23] | The hot dog vendor? | 那个卖热狗的摊贩 |
[33:24] | Got half a dozen witnesses putting | 有六名证人证实 |
[33:26] | him in a church shelter feeding the homeless. | 他在教堂庇护所里为流浪者提供食物 |
[33:28] | Because he was. | 他确实在 |
[33:29] | That’s not the guy I’m talking about. | 我说的不是这个人 |
[33:56] | Odelin Gonzales. NYPD! | 奥德兰·冈萨雷斯 纽约警局 |
[34:21] | Don, look out! | 唐 小心 |
[34:33] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[34:34] | I’m good. | 我没事 |
[34:51] | He’s the guy that bumped into me at the festival. | 他就是在美食节上撞了我的那家伙 |
[34:53] | Odelin Gonzales… | 小… |
[34:56] | Junior. | 奥德兰·冈萨雷斯 |
[35:17] | You sure made a mess of things. | 你真是把事情搞的一团糟 |
[35:19] | I did what I had to do. | 我不得不这么做 |
[35:20] | Commit murder? | 犯谋杀罪吗 |
[35:21] | Endanger the lives of dozens of people? | 置几十人的性命于险地吗 |
[35:24] | There was no other way. | 没有别的办法 |
[35:26] | My father couldn’t see the future staring him in the face. | 我父亲整日愁容满面 看不到未来 |
[35:29] | Week after week he’d file those complaints. | 他周复一周地提交那些诉状 |
[35:32] | And month after month they’d still be ignored. | 可月复一月 它们依旧无人问津 |
[35:34] | The truck kept coming, the crowds kept coming. | 餐车不断开来 人群纷至前往 |
[35:37] | How’s he gonna compete with that? | 他要怎么与之竞争 |
[35:39] | The way everybody else does: work harder. | 和别人一样 更加努力地工作 |
[35:42] | That’s what I thought. I even told him so. | 我也曾这么想过 我还这样劝过他 |
[35:45] | Order number five. | 五号餐 |
[35:46] | Who’s next, who’s next? | 下一个是谁 下一个是谁 |
[35:48] | That’s two fries coming up at $7.50. | 两份薯条一共是7.5美元 |
[35:51] | Here’s your change… Thank you, thank you. | 这是您的找零 谢谢 谢谢 |
[35:53] | Don’t let ’em get to you, Papi. | 别受他影响 爸爸 |
[35:54] | The food isn’t even that good. | 他家的食物没那么好吃 |
[35:56] | Tell that to all the people standing in line. | 把这话说给那些排队的人听吧 |
[35:58] | I’ve made 18 bucks today, O.G. | 我今天赚了十八元 奥冈 |
[36:01] | Forget about feeding the homeless. | 别说救济流浪汉 |
[36:03] | I won’t be able to feed myself if this keeps up. | 这样下去我连自己都养活不了 |
[36:05] | Ah, no se preocupe, eh? | 别担心[西班牙语] |
[36:08] | Hey, uh, you, you… | 你 你 |
[36:09] | Todo estara bien. | 一切都会好起来的 |
[36:11] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[36:12] | Everything will be okay. | 一切都会好起来的 |
[36:14] | I got two fries coming up right now for you guys… | 你们的两份薯条马上就好 |
[36:18] | But that feeling didn’t last long. | 但这种感觉没能持续多久 |
[36:19] | Especially once you figured out | 尤其当你发现 |
[36:20] | what was really going on at that truck. | 那辆餐车上真正的交易时 |
[36:22] | Here you go, man. Have a good one. | 给你 伙计 用餐愉快 |
[36:28] | I’ll take a number three special. | 我要来一份三号特色餐 |
[36:30] | If you guys are gonna share, it’s gonna cost extra. | 如果你们打算共享 得额外交钱 |
[36:36] | I’m no idiot. | 我不是傻子 |
[36:37] | The best meal in town isn’t worth 500 bucks. | 市里最好的一顿饭也不值五百美元 |
[36:53] | What you got? | 是什么 |
[36:54] | Yeah. All right, bros. I know where this is. | 好了兄弟们 我知道在哪儿 |
[36:57] | Let’s go have some fun. | 咱们去找点乐子 |
[36:58] | Yeah, let’s hit it. | 走 咱去玩吧 |
[37:21] | If you’re a cop, I’m only | 如果你是警察 我这只是 |
[37:22] | engaging in private acts between consenting adults | 成年人之间两相情愿私人行为 |
[37:24] | and no money has changed hands. | 并无金钱易手 |
[37:26] | You’re a hooker? | 你是个妓女 |
[37:29] | Okay, then you’re not a cop. | 好吧 看来你不是警察 |
[37:31] | Um, sorry, sweetie, I’m a little booked up right now. | 抱歉 亲爱的 我现在已经客满了 |
[37:34] | So if you want to eat, | 如果你想吃 |
[37:35] | you’re gonna have to order like everybody else. | 就得向其他人一样点单 |
[37:45] | That’s when I knew | 那时候我才知道 |
[37:46] | nothing my old man did would ever make a difference. | 无论我父亲怎么做都无济于事 |
[37:48] | So you decided to play with fire again, | 所以你决定再玩一次火 |
[37:50] | and do something your father would never do. | 为你父亲出头 |
[37:59] | You want some fries, I’m gonna make ’em back there for you. | 你想来点薯条 我马上去给你做 |
[38:05] | You made a homemade bomb | 你用他的一个空辣酱瓶 |
[38:06] | from one of his empty hot sauce bottles | 做了一枚自制炸弹 |
[38:08] | and attached it to the propane tank | 并用你上班的店里的胶水 |
[38:10] | using glue from the shop where you work. | 把它粘在丙烷储罐上 |
[38:17] | But you made one mistake: | 但你犯了一个错误 |
[38:19] | you left your thumbprint behind. | 你留下了自己的指纹 |
[38:30] | When you lit that fuse and walked away, | 当你点燃引线逃离时 |
[38:33] | you put dozens of people’s lives in danger. | 你将几十众生命置于险境 |
[38:47] | And you killed an innocent man. | 还杀死了一个无辜的人 |
[38:49] | He was far from innocent. | 他一点也不无辜 |
[38:52] | That’s not for you to judge. | 这不是由你来决断的 |
[38:55] | En nombre de Dios, O.G. What have you done? | 上帝保佑 奥冈 你都做了些什么 |
[39:21] | You want to talk to me? | 你想找我谈谈 |
[39:22] | To be honest, | 老实说 |
[39:24] | I’d rather not talk about this at all. | 我一点也不想谈及此事 |
[39:26] | I got the results of your latest drug test. | 我收到了你最新的毒理检测结果 |
[39:29] | They’re not high enough to trigger termination, | 虽然含量没有高到要停职 |
[39:31] | but there are trace levels of cannabis | 但在你的血液中 |
[39:33] | in your bloodstream, Hawkes. | 检测出痕量的大麻 霍克 |
[39:35] | I swear to you I wasn’t using. | 我向你发誓我没有抽 |
[39:36] | It’s nothing but secondhand exposure, just bad luck. | 只是吸了二手烟 运气不好而已 |
[39:40] | You got to believe me. | 你得相信我 |
[39:41] | Like I believe you when you call in sick? | 就像我相信你请假抱病一样 |
[39:44] | This isn’t about bad luck. | 这不是运气不好的问题 |
[39:46] | It’s about bad choices. | 是做错了抉择 |
[39:47] | I know, you’re right, and I’m sorry. | 我知道 你说的对 我很抱歉 |
[39:51] | But, Mac, sometimes I feel like this job dictates | 但是麦克 有时我觉得这项工作指定了 |
[39:55] | every single choice I make. | 我所做的每一个选择 |
[39:56] | I mean, other people get to leave their work at their office. | 我是说 别人可以将工作留在办公室 |
[40:00] | They cut loose, have fun, but we’re different. | 他们能放松 找乐子 但我们不一样 |
[40:02] | We do a lot of good, but sometimes it seems like | 我们做尽善事 但有时似乎是 |
[40:04] | that’s all we’re allowed to do. | 我们仅被允许这么做 |
[40:05] | That comes with the badge. | 这是身为警察的责任 |
[40:07] | Surely Camille understands that. | 相信卡米尔能理解这些 |
[40:09] | Yeah, she does, she does. | 当然 她明白 |
[40:12] | But this is the first time in a long time | 但这是我长期以来第一次 |
[40:14] | I’ve had a relationship that’s even worth | 拥有一段哪怕惹祸上身 |
[40:16] | getting into trouble over, you know? | 也无怨无悔的恋情 你明白吗 |
[40:18] | There’s no department policy against having a good time, | 没有部门政策反对你享受生活 |
[40:22] | but you need to be careful. | 但你得多加小心 |
[40:25] | And I need you to show up here tomorrow in the right frame of mind | 还有我要你明天来上班的时候全情投入 |
[40:28] | to honor your oath and get things done. | 实践你的诺言 把工作干好 |
[40:30] | Are we clear? | 清楚了吗 |
[40:33] | Good. | 好的 |
[40:35] | Then go home. | 回去吧 |
[40:38] | And get some sleep. | 好好睡一觉 |
[41:24] | Sorry to drop by unannounced. | 对不起 没打招呼就来了 |
[41:28] | I just couldn’t stop thinking about you. | 我只是控制不住想你 |
[41:33] | Camille, I can’t even tell you | 卡米尔 我没法告诉你 |
[41:34] | what kind of day I’ve had. | 我经历了怎样的一天 |
[41:36] | Okay? All I know… | 我只知道 |
[41:40] | I just got to get some rest, okay? | 我就想好好休息一下 行吗 |
[41:42] | Oh, okay. | 好吧 |
[41:43] | Okay. | 行 |
[41:45] | But, um… | 但是 |
[41:48] | you sure about that? | 你确定吗 |