时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | The train will arrive shortly. | 列车马上就要进站了 |
[00:18] | Please follow all warnings posted. | 请遵照安全指示上车 |
[00:23] | Reminder, there is no smoking in the station | 请注意 本车站为无烟车站 |
[00:26] | or in the trains at any point. | 列车均为无烟车厢 |
[00:28] | Violators will be prosecuted. | 请不要吸烟 违者必究 |
[00:37] | A train is approaching. | 列车开始进站了 |
[00:39] | Please stand clear of the platform. | 请勿拥挤 |
[01:08] | Now boarding 28th Street. | 本站是28大街站 |
[01:09] | Please step back. Doors closing. | 车门即将关闭 请退后 |
[01:13] | Please clear the doors. | 请远离车门 |
[01:24] | Next stop, Penn Station. | 下一站 宾州车站 |
[01:45] | I’m getting off at the next stop. | 我下一站下车 |
[01:46] | You can have this seat. | 你坐吧 |
[01:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[01:57] | Hey, old man. What’s in the box? | 嘿 老头 盒子里装着什么 |
[02:01] | What’s in the cigar box? | 雪茄盒里装着什么 |
[02:05] | You’re the one. | 原来是你 |
[02:07] | It’s you. | 就是你 |
[02:08] | You remember me? | 还记得我吗 |
[02:12] | You and I are getting off at the next stop. | 下一站跟我下车 |
[02:18] | Now arriving at Penn Station. | 列车即将抵达宾州车站 |
[02:21] | Now arriving at Penn Station. | 列车停靠宾州车站 |
[02:24] | Passengers, please exit. | 请到站旅客及时下车 |
[03:02] | I think he’s hurt. I think he’s hurt. | 他肯定受伤了 |
[03:04] | Call 911. | 快打911 |
[03:12] | Reminder, there is no smoking in the station | 请注意 本车站为无烟车站 |
[03:15] | or in the trains at any point. | 列车均为无烟车厢 |
[03:16] | Violators will be prosecuted. | 请不要吸烟 违者必究 |
[03:19] | – Where is she? – There. | -她在哪 -在哪儿 |
[03:21] | – Ellie! – Mom! | -艾莉 -妈妈 |
[03:24] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[03:25] | Please follow all warnings posted. | 请遵照安全指示上车 |
[03:29] | Hey, Mac, bet you a cup of coffee, | 麦克 跟你赌一杯咖啡 |
[03:31] | this is the most interesting crime scene | 这肯定会是你本周所见的 |
[03:32] | you’ll go to all week. | 最有趣的犯罪现场 |
[03:34] | You sound confident. | 你说的这么自信 |
[03:35] | Obviously, you know something I don’t. | 显然你知道的比我多啊 |
[03:38] | – Do you want to tell him? – No, please. | -你来告诉他吗 -不 你说吧 |
[03:40] | All right. You had to guess, | 好吧 你来猜猜看 |
[03:42] | how old do you say our victim is? | 受害者年纪多大了 |
[03:45] | Late 70s, early 80s maybe? | 70多岁 或者80岁出头 |
[03:51] | Doc? Mid-30s would be closer to the truth. | -你看呢 -35岁左右应该比较合理 |
[03:54] | – What? – Yeah. | -啊? -一定是 |
[03:57] | And he’s a woman. | 而且 他还是个”她” |
[04:11] | I like my coffee black, no sugar. | 我喜欢黑咖啡 不加糖的 |
[05:20] | Reminder, there is no smoking in the station | 请注意 本车站为无烟车站 |
[05:23] | or in the trains… | 列车均为无烟车厢 |
[05:24] | No ID on our vic. | 还没有确定被害人身份 |
[05:27] | Shooter’s been described as | 据描述 枪手是白人男性 |
[05:29] | Caucasian male, 30s, | 三十多岁 |
[05:30] | roughly six foot, black hair, blue eyes. | 大概六英尺高 黑发 蓝色眼睛 |
[05:33] | Got a witness working with a sketch artist. | 有一名目击者 是画速写的艺术家 |
[05:35] | And we’re checking with the Transit Bureau | 我们正在检查地铁管理局的 |
[05:37] | about surveillance from the platform. | 站台监控录像 |
[05:38] | From what I’m told, the confrontation started | 据我了解的情况 二人冲突始于 |
[05:41] | when the old man got on the train at 28th Street. | 老头在28街站上车后 |
[05:43] | There any indication our suspect knew | 有没有证据表明 嫌犯知道 |
[05:45] | the old man was a woman? | 老头其实是个女的 |
[05:47] | No. No one seemed to have a clue. | 没 没有此类线索 |
[05:49] | When the train pulled in here, they both got off. | 列车到站之后 他们都下了车 |
[05:51] | Everybody heard a single gunshot, | 在场的人都听到了一声枪响 |
[05:53] | but nobody got a look at the gun. | 但没人看到枪 |
[05:54] | Stellate lacerations suggest it was close contact. | 星状撕裂伤显示 是近距离接触射击 |
[05:57] | Which explains why no one saw a gun. | 这能解释为什么没人看到枪 |
[06:00] | The shooter concealed it, pulled the victim | 枪手把枪藏了起来 再把被害人 |
[06:02] | close, and fired. | 拉过来 然后开枪 |
[06:04] | That makes sense but… | 这倒是说得通 不过… |
[06:08] | …there’s no a trace of GSR. | …没有弹药残留的痕迹 |
[06:13] | Witnesses heard gunfire, | 目击者都听到了枪声 |
[06:15] | and the victim appears to have been shot, | 被害人也好像是中了枪 |
[06:17] | but we have evidence suggesting | 但我们却有证据显示 |
[06:18] | a gun is not the murder weapon. | 枪不是凶器 |
[06:26] | The old man was sitting right there. | 那个老爷爷就坐在那儿 |
[06:29] | And I was standing right here. | 我站在这里 |
[06:32] | And the guy with the gun came from over there. | 持枪的那个人从那边过来 |
[06:34] | He wanted to know what was in the cigar box. | 他想知道雪茄盒子里是什么 |
[06:36] | Did it seem like they knew each other? | 看起来是不是他们互相认识 |
[06:38] | I guess. | 我猜是的 |
[06:39] | He asked the old man if he remembered him. | 他问那个老头还记不记得他 |
[06:41] | And he smelled bad, | 他身上的气味很难闻 |
[06:43] | like beer and fish. | 啤酒和鱼混合的味道 |
[06:45] | – The old man? No, the other guy. | -那个老头吗 -不 是那个人 |
[06:48] | I remember ’cause he lost his balance. | 我记得他步履蹒跚 |
[06:51] | Put his hand on the window right there. | 手在那边的窗子上托了一下 |
[06:53] | Hey, old man. | 嘿 老头 |
[06:54] | What’s in the box? | 盒子里是什么 |
[07:01] | – Possible print. – Yep. | -可能会留下指纹 -没错 |
[07:03] | How about a gun, Ellie? Did you see a gun? | 那枪呢 艾莉 你看到枪了吗 |
[07:05] | No, but I heard the sound. | 没 但我看到了枪声 |
[07:08] | Kind of like what you hear in the movies | 就像是电影里听到的枪声那样 |
[07:09] | when the bad guys have a silencer. | 坏人杀人时安了消音器那种声音 |
[07:11] | Hmm. Yeah. Kind of like a… | 嗯 声音就像是… |
[07:14] | Yeah, but only once. | 对 但只响了一声 |
[07:16] | Then there was a lot of blood. | 然后那个老头就流了很多血 |
[07:19] | The red line from Penn Station | 从宾州车站到42广场站的 |
[07:20] | to Time Square-42nd Street is temporarily closed. | 地铁线路临时关闭 |
[07:22] | I think we’re good. | 问到这里就可以了 |
[07:24] | Thanks, Ellie. | 谢谢你 艾莉 |
[07:25] | We apologize for this inconvenience. | 给您带来不便 我们感到非常抱歉 |
[07:27] | You did good, kiddo. | 做得好 小姑娘 |
[07:30] | I have one more question. | 我还有一个问题 |
[07:33] | Step into my office. | 来我办公室 |
[08:13] | Here you go, miss. | 给您 女士 |
[08:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:18] | All right, what were you doing on that train, Ellie? | 艾莉 你怎么会在地铁上 |
[08:20] | You were supposed to be at school. | 这个时间你不是该在学校吗 |
[08:22] | I was going home. I didn’t feel good. | 我想回家 我身体不舒服 |
[08:25] | Okay, Ellie, you have never | 好吧 艾莉 你从来 |
[08:26] | lied to me. Don’t start now. | 没对我撒过谎 别现在开始说谎 |
[08:27] | Why do you think I’m lying? | 你为什么会认为我在撒谎 |
[08:29] | I don’t want this. I don’t like it. | 我不想喝 我不喜欢 |
[08:33] | All right, if you’d been sick, | 好吧 如果你病了 |
[08:35] | I would have gotten a call from school. | 学校会给我打电话的 |
[08:37] | Did you even go to school? | 你去没去学校啊 |
[08:42] | Oh, Ellie, why were you there? | 艾莉 你在那里做什么 |
[08:44] | Were you meeting someone? | 你是去见什么人了吗 |
[08:48] | Do your friends Lacey or Ann have | 你的朋友蕾丝和安 |
[08:50] | anything to do with this? | 跟这个有关系吗 |
[08:50] | No! Why don’t you like my friends? | 没有 你为什么不喜欢我的朋友 |
[08:53] | Oh, stop it, Ellie. | 算了吧 艾莉 |
[08:54] | That’s not true and you know it. | 谁说我不喜欢你的朋友 你心里清楚 |
[08:56] | Don’t change the subject. | 别转移话题 |
[08:58] | Where were you going? | 你到底去哪里了 |
[09:01] | I don’t want you to be mad at me. | 我不希望你对我发火 |
[09:02] | I’m trying really hard not to be mad at you. | 我已经很尽力不对你发火了 |
[09:06] | Okay, Ellie, | 好吧 艾莉 |
[09:08] | what you witnessed this morning was horrible, | 你早上目击的事情很恐怖 |
[09:11] | but I can’t shake the idea | 再没有什么事情 |
[09:13] | that something worse could have happened on that train. | 比地铁上发生的事情更糟糕了 |
[09:15] | You could’ve gotten hurt. | 你可能会受到伤害的 |
[09:22] | Okay, we made a pact: | 好吧 我们说好的 |
[09:24] | honesty, no matter what. | 要坦诚 不管是什么事情 |
[09:27] | I need you to tell me the truth, Ellie. | 你得告诉我实情 艾莉 |
[09:29] | Why were you on that train? | 你为什么在车上 |
[09:38] | Come on, Ellie, you can tell me. | 艾莉 告诉我没事的 |
[09:44] | I was going to visit my mom. | 我是要去看我妈妈 |
[09:48] | My real mom. | 我真正的妈妈 |
[10:00] | Oh, Ellie. | 哦 艾莉 |
[10:54] | Isolated cryogenics? | 单一的因为低温造成的伤口 |
[11:18] | Trauma to the inferior vena cava led to massive hemorrhaging. | 下腔静脉创伤造成大出血 |
[11:22] | The COD’s exsanguination; | 死因是失血过多 |
[11:23] | She bled out. | 她是血尽人亡 |
[11:25] | Now, your assessment was correct. | 你的估计是正确的 |
[11:27] | Wound characteristics are consistent | 伤口特征与 |
[11:29] | with close contact gunshot. | 近距离接触性射击一致 |
[11:31] | However, there’s no GSR. | 可是却没有弹药残留 |
[11:32] | And get this, no bullet. | 并且 没有子弹 |
[11:35] | The wound’s not a through and through. | 伤口不是贯穿伤 |
[11:38] | Somebody dig it out? | 有人把子弹挖出来了吗 |
[11:40] | Wound track appears undisturbed. | 伤口并无被挖出来的迹象 |
[11:42] | Sid, how does somebody suffer a bullet | 希德 怎么才能不用子弹 |
[11:44] | wound without a bullet? | 造成一个枪伤的伤口呢 |
[11:45] | A possible weapon with the same force? | 一个与枪发射强度相当的武器 |
[11:47] | And just to complicate things, | 让事情更复杂化的是 |
[11:49] | the tissue and organs surrounding the wound | 伤口周围的组织和器官 |
[11:51] | were frozen on impact. | 都被冻结了 |
[11:53] | How is that possible? | 怎么可能呢 |
[11:54] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[11:56] | The victim was thawing right here on the table. | 被害人在解剖台上才开始解冻的 |
[11:59] | Now, I’ve been doing this job | 这工作我干了这么多年 |
[12:01] | too many years to mention, and in all that time, | 这么长的时间里 |
[12:03] | the weapon that caused that injury | 这种伤口 |
[12:05] | is one that I’ve never seen. | 我从来没见过 |
[12:40] | Our suspect’s palm print | 嫌疑人的手掌印 |
[12:42] | off the glass of our train… | 从火车的窗玻璃上弄来的 |
[12:45] | got me absolutely nothing in AFIS. | 在AFIS中没有记录 |
[12:45] | 指纹自动识别系统 | |
[12:49] | That’s just weird. | 这太奇怪了 |
[12:50] | What? | 怎么了 |
[12:51] | Any thoughts on why our vic was wearing a mask? | 为什么被害人要戴个面具呢 |
[12:54] | And this isn’t some kind of costume party kinda thing. | 并且 这明显不是变装派对的行头 |
[12:56] | The newspaper bundles recovered from the cigar box | 从雪茄盒子里复原的小捆报纸 |
[12:59] | are the same shape and size as money. | 尺寸跟钱一模一样 |
[13:01] | All right, so our shooter wanted the cash, | 枪手想要抢钱 |
[13:03] | realizes it’s fake, and… | 发现钱是假的 然后… |
[13:05] | I don’t think so | 我不这么认为 |
[13:05] | ’cause the witnesses all said | 因为目击者都说 |
[13:07] | that he never even touched the box. | 他都没有碰过那个盒子 |
[13:08] | And nobody saw what was inside it. | 并且没人看到盒子里是什么 |
[13:10] | But why kill her? | 那他干嘛杀了她 |
[13:11] | She clearly wanted to look like someone else. | 她显然是想扮作某个人 |
[13:14] | If she needed a disguise, | 如果她要伪装的话 |
[13:15] | why a mask of some old guy? | 干嘛弄个老头子的面具呢 |
[13:18] | And older person would seem more innocent | 老年人会看起来更加无辜 |
[13:19] | and nonthreatening, which would make you believe | 和没有威胁性 这就更加能够证明 |
[13:21] | that she was definitely up to something. | 她图谋不轨 |
[13:23] | Maybe she was just an actress on her way to an audition? | 或许她就是一个演员 要去试镜呢 |
[13:34] | Hey, come on. That’s not right. | 这么做可不对 |
[13:35] | – Don’t do that. Stop. – What? | -别玩儿了 -怎么了 |
[13:36] | He’s just messing with the age-progression software. | 他在乱玩模拟年龄演变的软件 |
[13:38] | I wouldn’t look. | 我不会看的 |
[13:41] | Is that me?! | 那个是我 |
[13:43] | That’s not funny! | 一点都不好笑 |
[13:45] | – I didn’t do it. – Yeah, but you’re laughing. | -不是我干的 -但你在笑啊 |
[13:47] | You’re gonna be married to her. | 这就是你以后的人生伴侣 |
[13:48] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[13:52] | We’re growing old together. | 要老一起老 |
[13:53] | Boss, one o’clock. | 老板来了 一点钟方向 |
[13:54] | What is happening in here? | 发生什么了 |
[13:56] | We were, well, while these guys were, uh, goofing around, | 我们 不 是他俩在插科打诨 |
[14:00] | I recovered a rust-like substance | 我刚从被害者的毛衣上 |
[14:02] | from the vic’s sweater. | 收集到铁锈样物质 |
[14:03] | More than likely transfer from the murder weapon. | 多半是从凶器上蹭到的 |
[14:05] | – Rust, huh? – Yeah. | -铁锈吗 -没错 |
[14:07] | I think you need a distinct chemical composition. | 我想你应该查清楚确切的化学组成 |
[14:09] | You’ll be staring at a big fat dead end, chief. | 否则你肯定会走进死胡同 伙计 |
[14:11] | Crime scene evidence, Detective. | 犯罪现场收集到的物证 警探 |
[14:14] | Uh, there was no hit in CODIS | 对了 站台上发现的血迹 |
[14:16] | from the blood on the platform. | 在CODIS中查不到匹配 |
[14:17] | And Danny’s print from the train– | 丹尼在列车上找到的掌纹 |
[14:19] | dead end. | 也是死胡同一条 |
[14:20] | But I did manage to find a partial print | 不过我在雪茄盒的 |
[14:22] | on the adhesive tape on the cigar box. | 胶布上又找到半枚指纹 |
[14:24] | And I’m thinking since our vic was wearing a mask, | 而且我认为 既然被害者戴着面具 |
[14:27] | she was probably up to something, | 那她很有可能图谋不轨 |
[14:28] | and she might have a record. | 所以她也许有前科 |
[14:29] | Right, which we won’t find anytime soon because | 没错 因为不知道被害者是谁 |
[14:31] | our vic is still a Jane Doe | 我们没办法马上查出点结果 |
[14:32] | and I ran Sid’s ten card | 我也查了希德给我的指纹 |
[14:34] | and we didn’t get an ID. | 依旧没查出此人是谁 |
[14:35] | So if that print you recovered is hers, | 所以就算那半枚指纹还原出来是她的 |
[14:37] | it’s not gonna get us a name. | 也没办法查到她的姓名 |
[14:39] | I’m your wife, okay? You don’t have to turn on me. | 我是你妻子 你不用这样直接驳我面子吧 |
[14:43] | You started this. | 是你先起得头 |
[14:44] | You don’t need to do that to me. | 你不用这样嘲笑我 |
[14:45] | I’m just doing my job. | 我只是恪守本职 |
[14:46] | You three done? | 你们三个闹完了没 |
[14:48] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[14:49] | Okay, let’s get an ID | 很好 还是先找出 |
[14:50] | on our Jane Doe. | 无名女尸的身份 |
[14:51] | Hunting down a location | 从这个面具的 |
[14:53] | where this mask was purchased | 购买点下手 |
[14:55] | might be a good place to start. | 应该是个不错的切入点 |
[14:56] | The quality of the material suggests it was custom-made, | 从材料上看它是为客人量身定做的 |
[14:59] | not something you find on a costume store shelf. | 不是戏服店中可以随意找得到的 |
[15:02] | There may be transfer on these items | 这些物品上蹭到的物质 |
[15:04] | that will get us to a murder weapon. | 也可能说明凶器到底是什么 |
[15:05] | Danny, that palm print? | 丹尼 至于那枚掌纹 |
[15:06] | Let’s see if you we can run it for trace. | 查查看有没有痕量物质 |
[15:08] | Maybe we can find something that’ll tell us | 也许可以说明凶手的 |
[15:10] | where our killer works, lives or hangs out. | 工作地点 居住环境或常去的地方 |
[15:23] | This stuff was collected | 这东西是我们离开后 |
[15:24] | at the crime scene after we left. | 从犯罪现场收集到的物证 |
[15:25] | It belongs to our Jane Doe. | 是无名女尸的 |
[15:27] | Danny, get your phone out and let’s record this. | 丹尼 用你手机记录下对话 |
[15:29] | – Yeah. – Put it on speaker. | -好 -打开扬声器 |
[15:31] | Go ahead. | 可以了 |
[15:33] | Hello? | 你好 |
[15:34] | Who’s this? | 你是谁 |
[15:35] | Who are you trying to reach, sir? | 你找谁 先生 |
[15:36] | My wife Renee. | 我妻子芮 |
[15:38] | Who the hell are you?! | 你又是谁 |
[15:54] | That’s Renee. | 那是芮 |
[15:55] | I don’t understand. What-what happened? | 我不明白 到底发生什么了 |
[15:58] | There was a struggle on the subway platform | 在宾州的地铁站台 |
[16:00] | in Penn Station. | 发生了打斗 |
[16:01] | No… | 不可能 |
[16:05] | No, that doesn’t make sense. | 这说不通啊 |
[16:07] | My wife is supposed to be on a plane to Miami. | 我妻子应该在前往迈阿密的飞机上 |
[16:09] | She’s a flight attendant. | 她是空乘人员 |
[16:11] | I dropped her off at JFK this morning. | 是我把她送到肯尼迪机场的 |
[16:14] | We’ve just begun our investigation, Mr. Garrity. | 我们也刚开始调查 贾瑞提先生 |
[16:17] | We have a lot of questions. | 有很多问题想问你 |
[16:18] | I don’t-I don’t… I don’t get it. | 我…我不明白 |
[16:20] | What was she doing there? | 她在那里做什么 |
[16:23] | Well, that’s what we’re trying to find out. | 我们也正在调查此事 |
[16:26] | Was there anything strange | 今天早上 |
[16:27] | about her behavior this morning? | 她有任何异常行为吗 |
[16:29] | Anything that might have seemed like nothing | 可能当时看来无关紧要 |
[16:31] | at the time, but could help explain all this? | 现在回想起来 也许可以解释这一切 |
[16:34] | No. She was… | 没有 她 |
[16:36] | herself. | 一切如常 |
[16:39] | We’d like to talk to her family, her friends. | 我们想和她的亲戚朋友聊聊 |
[16:42] | There is no family. | 没有亲戚 |
[16:47] | She was an only child. | 她是独女 |
[16:50] | never knew her mom or… | 我也没见过她妈妈 |
[16:52] | Her dad died before we met. | 她爸爸在我们认识前就去世了 |
[16:55] | I don’t actually think I’ve met any of her friends. | 事实上我想我从来没有见过她的朋友 |
[16:59] | She’d talk to them on the phone, though, but I… | 虽然她经常和他们电话联系 但是我… |
[17:03] | Well, I’d like to get those names. | 好吧 那我想知道他们的名字 |
[17:08] | I only know their first names. | 我只知道他们的名字 |
[17:12] | She… she always called them. | 总是…总是她给他们打电话 |
[17:18] | We just got married six months ago. | 我们六个月前才刚刚结婚 |
[17:21] | We only knew each other for three months before that. | 在那之前我们也不过交往三个月 |
[17:25] | I-I dropped her off | 我今天早上就这样 |
[17:26] | at the airport this morning. | 把她送去了机场 |
[17:30] | Oh… | 天哪 |
[17:34] | Look, would it be all right if I went in there? | 我可以进去看看她吗 |
[17:37] | I’d just like to say good-bye. | 只是想跟她告个别 |
[17:40] | Sure. I’ll give you a few minutes alone. | 当然 可以让你单独待会儿 |
[17:43] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[18:00] | So I ran down all the information | 我查了贾瑞提给我们的 |
[18:02] | Garrity gave us on his wife– | 所有有关她妻子的信息 |
[18:03] | her maiden name, Wescott, former addresses, | 她婚前的姓 威斯科特 过去的住址 |
[18:06] | her social security number. | 以及社会保障号 |
[18:07] | Either he’s lying to us | 要么他撒谎 |
[18:09] | or he doesn’t know who he married. | 要么他根本不知道自己跟谁结了婚 |
[18:12] | She’s not Renee Wescott? | 她不是芮·威斯科特吗 |
[18:14] | No. | 不是 |
[18:15] | Renee Wescott died 12 years ago. | 芮·威斯科特12年前就死了 |
[19:27] | You’re doing a lot of damage in here. | 橡胶人被你打死了好多个啊 |
[19:29] | Yeah, I was looking for something | 我在寻找一种枪 |
[19:30] | that would fire like a gun with no GSR | 开火后不会留下弹药残留物 |
[19:33] | and a possible projectile that could be jammed | 使用的可能是某种特殊弹药 |
[19:35] | or didn’t exist at all. | 也可能根本没有子弹 |
[19:37] | So, these are all cartridge-driven devices. | 所以这些都是盒式驱动装置 |
[19:39] | Staple gun, nail gun… | 订书机 钉枪 |
[19:42] | Some of these would be pretty tough to conceal. | 有些还真不是很好藏呢 |
[19:43] | I’m desperate to find something | 为了找到与伤口吻合的凶器 |
[19:45] | that matches our victim’s injury. | 我真是殚精竭虑 |
[19:48] | A vole captive bolt device? | 捕鼠螺栓装置 |
[19:50] | Even when these are unloaded | 这种东西即使没有上膛 |
[19:51] | they jet forward with a lot of force. | 推射力度也很大 |
[19:54] | That could explain why | 这也能说明 |
[19:55] | there was no projectile on the wound. | 为什么伤口内没有弹药 |
[19:56] | And it closely mimics our victim’s wound track. | 它和被害者的伤口形状也最相近 |
[20:00] | But Sid said that the tissue and organs | 不过希德说 伤口周围的 |
[20:02] | around the wound were frozen, | 组织与器官都冻住了 |
[20:04] | and that didn’t happen in any of these cases. | 试验伤口中都没有发生这状况 |
[20:07] | Okay, so what would ’cause it freeze? | 那是什么会引起冰冻呢 |
[20:09] | Could any of these shoot liquid nitrogen? | 这些东西可以发射液氮吗 |
[20:11] | No. | 不能 |
[20:14] | But you know what? | 不过你知道吗 |
[20:15] | Adiabatic cooling is possible. | 绝热冷却是可行的 |
[20:18] | The high pressure injection | 对于任何压缩过的气体 高压注射 |
[20:20] | and expansion of any compressed gas | 以及快速膨胀 |
[20:21] | would cause freezing. | 都能大量吸热引起冰冻 |
[20:24] | That’s it. | 就是这样 |
[20:25] | Great. So then what kind of weapon are we looking for? | 很好 那我们要找的是哪种凶器 |
[20:29] | I have no idea, but we’re a hell of a lot closer | 我还不知道 不过比起我折腾这些家伙之前 |
[20:31] | than before I butchered all these guys. | 我们已经离真相近多了 |
[20:33] | Thanks, Lindsay. | 非常感谢 琳赛 |
[20:47] | I hear our little old man is back to being a Jane Doe? | 听说我们的小老头又变成无名尸了 |
[20:50] | Yes. | 是的 |
[20:52] | And for a short while today our Jane Doe | 而且今天我们的无名女尸曾一度 |
[20:54] | was a 68-year-old | 是一名68岁 |
[20:55] | African-American woman named Renee Wescott. | 名叫芮·威斯科特的美国非裔女人 |
[20:58] | Even our victim’s husband, Harvin Garrity, | 甚至连被害者的丈夫 哈文·贾瑞提 |
[21:01] | had no idea she wasn’t who she said she was. | 都不知道她并不是她口中的那个她 |
[21:04] | Sounds like she’s a master of disguise. | 看来是个伪装大师啊 |
[21:05] | I think identity thief was her chosen profession. | 我看盗用身份才是她的专有职业 |
[21:09] | That mask and phony stack of bills | 面具以及一系列伪造账单 |
[21:10] | reeks of something bigger. | 说明背后藏着惊天秘密 |
[21:12] | We just to need to prove it. | 我们得查实真相 |
[21:13] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[21:14] | How’s Ellie? | 艾莉怎么样 |
[21:16] | I grounded her to the Bullpen. | 我把她关在办公室 |
[21:18] | Forcing her to read science journals. | 逼她看些科学期刊 |
[21:20] | What she witnessed today will stick with her | 今天她所目击到的一切 |
[21:22] | for a little while, but she’s fine. | 也许会留下阴影 不过她总体还行 |
[21:27] | And how are you? | 那你呢 |
[21:28] | I think I messed up, Mac. | 我想我现在真是一团糟 麦克 |
[21:31] | You know what all my friends keep saying to me? | 你知道我的朋友们都怎么说我吗 |
[21:33] | “Jo, you know, when most people get divorced, | “乔 有很多离异的人 |
[21:35] | “They just rebound into | “他们可能会重新陷入 |
[21:36] | some awful relationship | 剪不断理还乱的关系中 |
[21:38] | “Or they spend all their money traveling through Europe | “抑或是把钱都花在了环游欧洲上 |
[21:41] | trying to find themselves, but you… | 想找回自己 而你呢 |
[21:43] | you adopt a child.” | 你居然领养了一个孩子” |
[21:45] | You’re stalling, Jo. | 你在顾左右而言他 乔 |
[21:47] | Why don’t you get to the part where you messed up. | 不如直接说说你觉得哪里一团糟了 |
[21:50] | Man, you run a tough confessional. | 伙计 你真想让我痛苦地忏悔吗 |
[22:02] | You know, I kept thinking that I was gonna tell Ellie | 你知道 我一直想告诉艾莉 |
[22:04] | all the details about her mother, | 有关她母亲的方方面面 |
[22:07] | how she was adopted, how she became my daughter, | 她是如何被我收养 成为我女儿的 |
[22:10] | and I just never could find the right time. | 我只是找不到合适的时机 |
[22:13] | And I thought she was too young to understand. | 我以为她还太小 无法理解这些 |
[22:16] | So I just painted a pretty picture, you know, | 我只能编造一个美丽的谎言 |
[22:18] | told her her mother’s name and where she lived, | 告诉她母亲的名字和住址 |
[22:21] | and hoped it would all go away until I was ready. | 希望能先瞒过去 直到我准备好了 |
[22:24] | You were scared it would change how she felt about you. | 你生怕她因此而改变对你的看法 |
[22:28] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[22:30] | And now I’ve-I’ve run out of time, | 现在我发现我快赶不上了 |
[22:32] | because the child was on a subway | 这孩子竟然独自一人 |
[22:33] | heading to Penn Station | 坐上前往宾州的地铁 |
[22:35] | to catch a train to Danbury, Connecticut, | 试图搭车去康涅狄格州的丹伯里 |
[22:38] | to visit her mother. | 拜访她的生母 |
[22:39] | And I had no idea, Mac. | 我完全不知情 麦克 |
[22:41] | She never said a word to me. | 她什么都没有跟我说 |
[22:43] | She sounds like a very determined little girl. | 看来是个坚决果断的小姑娘 |
[22:46] | Determined? She’s lost her mind. | 坚决果断 她已经失去理智了 |
[22:50] | She skipped school and bought a train ticket. | 她不仅逃课 买火车票 |
[22:52] | Lied to me. | 还对我撒谎 |
[22:57] | Mac, this is the part where you say to me, | 麦克 你肯定要对我说 |
[22:59] | “Oh, Jo, stop feeling so guilty | “乔 别再充满愧疚 |
[23:01] | ’cause you never told her the truth.” | 因为你从未对她说起过真相 |
[23:08] | You didn’t mess up, Jo. | 你没有弄得一团糟 乔 |
[23:09] | You just complicated things a little bit. | 你只是把事情搞得太复杂了 |
[23:11] | You do realize there’s a window of opportunity here, | 你知道还是有补救机会的 |
[23:14] | don’t you? | 对不对 |
[23:17] | You gotta tell Ellie the truth. | 你应该告诉艾莉真相 |
[23:19] | Mac, I don’t think I can say it. | 麦克 我说不出口 |
[23:25] | Well, it looks like you got reinforcements. | 看来你有后援了 |
[23:27] | Maybe these guys can help. | 他们可能帮得上忙 |
[23:31] | Oh, Tyler. | 泰勒 |
[23:34] | Oh, great. | 真不错 |
[23:36] | Ex-husband. | 前夫都来了 |
[23:40] | Mom, a week ago, | 妈妈 一周前 |
[23:42] | Ellie asked me how far Danbury, Connecticut was. | 艾莉问过我康涅狄格州的丹伯里有多远 |
[23:45] | I thought it was part of her homework. | 我以为她是在做作业 |
[23:46] | You couldn’t have known, Tyler. | 你怎么会知道呢 泰勒 |
[23:48] | She kept it all to herself. | 她什么都没说 |
[23:51] | You didn’t have to come all the way down here, Russ. | 你不用跟过来的 罗斯 |
[23:53] | Tyler and I were having lunch | 艾莉打电话过来时 |
[23:54] | when Ellie called. | 我正和泰勒一起吃午饭 |
[23:55] | She sounded pretty upset. | 她听上去很沮丧 |
[23:56] | Is Ellie okay? | 艾莉还好吗 |
[23:58] | Pretty tough day | 对于一个12岁的小姑娘来说 |
[24:00] | for a 12-year-old girl. | 的确不好受 |
[24:03] | Hey, son, | 儿子 |
[24:03] | why don’t you give your mom and I a minute, okay? | 让我跟你妈妈单独谈谈 好吗 |
[24:06] | Tyler, why don’t you take Ellie home, | 泰勒 不如你把艾莉带回家 |
[24:08] | and I’ll check in with you guys later? | 晚点我再来看你们 |
[24:09] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[24:11] | – I love you. – Love you. | -爱你 -爱你 |
[24:16] | Sounds like this morning was a little rough on you, too. | 看来你今早过得也有点糟 |
[24:19] | Okay, Russ, really, we don’t need to overthink this. | 得了罗斯 不用想太多 |
[24:22] | Jo. I’m worried about you. | 乔 我很担心你 |
[24:25] | Me? | 我 |
[24:26] | Well, you’re great at playing the brave one, | 你惯于做勇敢者 |
[24:29] | keeping a stiff upper lip. | 强自镇定 |
[24:30] | This isn’t going away. | 这事儿不会不了了之 |
[24:32] | Ellie wants to see her biological mother, | 艾莉想见她亲生母亲 |
[24:33] | and I know it scares the hell out of you. | 我知道这一定让你措手不及 |
[24:36] | What, you have a little black book | 你是不是有本 |
[24:37] | – listing all the weaknesses of the ex-wife? – No. | -《前妻弱点白皮书》 -没有 |
[24:40] | It’s a list of all the things that I adore about you. | 倒是有本《我所欣赏的你白皮书》 |
[24:43] | And I care. | 我很在乎你 |
[24:54] | Mac. | 麦克 |
[24:55] | Print from the tape on the cigar box got a hit. | 香烟盒胶布的指纹有搜索结果了 |
[24:58] | Quincy Willis. | 昆西·威利斯 |
[25:00] | Lindsay, it says he died in prison three months ago. | 琳赛 据说他三个月前在监狱去世 |
[25:02] | I know, but it’s at least a lead, right? | 我知道 但怎么说也是个线索 |
[25:04] | He was convicted of a federal crime, | 他被判触犯联邦法律 |
[25:06] | so I’m trying to get the FBI to rush a confidential file. | 我在尝试请FBI打开一份密封档案 |
[25:09] | I was hoping, maybe, you could throw your muscle around? | 我在想也许能劳您大驾 |
[25:13] | I can do better than that. | 我有更好的方法 |
[25:14] | There’s an FBI agent in the lab right now. | 咱们实验室里有现成的联调局探员 |
[25:17] | Quincy Willis was a master of disguise. | 昆西·威利斯是伪装大师 |
[25:20] | Proficient at identity theft, | 精于伪造身份 |
[25:22] | forgery, counterfeiting. | 及各种假冒伪造 |
[25:23] | One of the most notorious con artists on the Eastern seaboard. | 是东海岸最臭名昭著的骗子之一 |
[25:26] | Old-school. | 老派人物 |
[25:29] | This face look familiar to you? | 看上去眼熟不 |
[25:31] | Got to be Quincy’s daughter, Sabrina Willis. | 应该是昆西的女儿塞布丽娜·威利斯 |
[25:34] | He taught her everything he knew. | 他把毕生所学都传授给了她 |
[25:35] | So why isn’t she in any crime database? | 为什么哪个犯罪数据库里都找不到她 |
[25:37] | Took 15 years for us to catch Quincy. | 我们花了15年才抓到昆西 |
[25:39] | He doesn’t make the kind of mistakes | 要知道 他从来不犯 |
[25:41] | that made it easy. You know. | 乌龙错误 |
[25:42] | And you’re thinking like father, like daughter– | 你认为像父莫如女 |
[25:45] | she’s picking up where Quincy left off. | 她继承了昆西的”事业” |
[25:48] | Well, something got her murdered. | 她遇害总是事出有因的 |
[25:51] | This is Harvin Garrity. | 这位是哈文·贾瑞提 |
[25:53] | Married our vic six months ago. | 半年前和被害人结婚 |
[25:55] | Nothing about him rings a bell. | 对他没印象 |
[25:57] | My guess is he’s just another dupe. | 估计就是个局外人 |
[25:59] | Probably has money, | 很可能有点钱 |
[26:00] | and Sabrina’s just stockpiling | 塞布丽娜正在搜刮钱财 |
[26:02] | all she can for that retirement fund. | 好为退休做打算 |
[26:04] | Con artists aren’t big savers. | 骗子们们可攒不下钱 |
[26:06] | It’s the pleasure of the game. | 这便是游戏的妙处所在 |
[26:08] | It’s an addiction. | 就像吸毒一样 |
[26:09] | Look. | 注意 |
[26:11] | This bundle of newspaper wrapped in rubber bands | 橡胶带缠住的这一打报纸 |
[26:13] | was Quincy’s trademark. | 是昆西的标志 |
[26:14] | Size and shape of money, roughly the same weight. | 裁成钱的大小形状 差不多一样重 |
[26:18] | Put real cash on the top and bottom, the rest is easy. | 上下放上真钱 就能以假乱真了 |
[26:20] | If Sabrina Willis was working her magic | 如果塞布丽娜·威利斯在这里 |
[26:22] | in the city, I guarantee | 四处”变戏法” 我保证 |
[26:24] | there’s a collection of marks out there licking their wounds, | 肯定有一大堆人正在悔不当初 |
[26:26] | sorry they ever met her. | 只希望从来没有遇见过她 |
[26:28] | Well, where are they? | 那他们在哪儿 |
[26:29] | ‘Cause we don’t have a case file | 我们没有犯罪档案 |
[26:30] | or a complaint, or a description | 没有投诉 没有任何 |
[26:32] | or anything that would suggest | 陈述能够表明 |
[26:34] | that this girl was out there conning anybody. | 这个女人正在四处骗人 |
[26:38] | That’s because our search | 那是因为我们的搜查 |
[26:39] | has been centered on a young blonde woman… | 只集中在年轻金发女郎身上 |
[26:44] | …when all along we should have been looking for | 然而我们实际上应该寻找 |
[26:46] | the crimes of an 80-year-old man. | 80来岁的老头犯下的罪行 |
[27:04] | Oh, yeah. Yeah, I’ll never forget that little weasel. | 啊没错 我绝对忘不了那个老滑头 |
[27:07] | He scammed a whole bunch of us. | 他骗了好多人 |
[27:09] | We were waiting in line for concert tickets. | 我们正在排队买音乐会的票 |
[27:12] | What’s it worth to you | 排这么长的队 |
[27:13] | not to wait in this line? | 等来等去值吗 |
[27:15] | I got a connection inside that can get you tickets. | 我里面有人能帮你拿到票 |
[27:17] | – Just, uh… – Nah, that’s okay. | -只要… -不用了 |
[27:19] | By the time you get to that window, | 你等排到窗口 |
[27:21] | all the good seats are gonna be gone. | 好座位早就没了 |
[27:26] | Just seemed like a nice old man. | 看上去就是个好心的老人 |
[27:28] | So the kid went for it. | 于是那个孩子就给了他钱 |
[27:30] | One ticket. | 一张 |
[27:32] | $20… when you get back. | 等你回来再给你20刀 |
[27:35] | Yeah. Yeah. | 好的好的 |
[27:40] | All right, he goes, he comes back. | 于是他去了又回来 |
[27:42] | He gives the kid one ticket. Great seat. | 他给了那孩子一张票 座位很棒 |
[27:45] | The rest was easy. | 后来的事自然而然发生了 |
[27:46] | – All right, you said $120, right? – Yeah, yeah. | -你说120是吧 -对的 |
[27:48] | – All right, there you go. – I got it. All right. | -那给你 -好的没问题 |
[27:51] | – And once he had everybody’s money, he never came back. – Yeah. | -等他拿到了每个人的钱 就再也没回来 -对 |
[27:53] | And the kid with the concert ticket, | 那个拿到门票的孩子 |
[27:55] | he disappeared, too. I mean, he was in on it. | 也不知去向 我看他俩是一伙的 |
[27:56] | That’s why they call it a confidence game, Mr. Fisk. | 所以这才被称作信任游戏 菲斯克先生 |
[27:58] | They get you to believe and then they take you. | 他们先让你信以为真 然后再向你下手 |
[28:00] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[28:01] | Never even got to see the concert. | 连音乐会也没看成 |
[28:07] | He’s dead? | 他死了 |
[28:08] | Well, let’s just say he’s not out there | 姑且说他再也不能四下作案 |
[28:09] | scamming people anymore. | 危害群众了吧 |
[28:11] | Filed that complaint a year ago. I thought it was a lost cause. | 我一年前投诉的 我还以为石沉大海了呢 |
[28:14] | Imagine you didn’t get my | 想象下你没 |
[28:15] | – watch and my cash back. – No. | -把我手表和现金还给我 -不 |
[28:18] | That’s what I get for feeling sorry for the guy. | 我对这家伙表示遗憾 |
[28:26] | – You all right? – Yeah. | -你还好吧 -没事 |
[28:27] | You need some help? | 需要帮忙吗 |
[28:29] | I need to get some cash to a buddy around the corner. | 我得去给拐角那兄弟拿点钱 |
[28:32] | Bunch of guys saw me get the money out of the ATM. | 有一群人看到我从ATM取了些钱 |
[28:36] | I think they plan on taking me. | 我觉得他们想抢我钱 |
[28:39] | Try to help a guy out, right? | 我本想做好事 |
[28:41] | – He had the whole thing planned. – There. | -他什么都计划好了 -来 |
[28:46] | No, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[28:48] | It’s better if you carry it close to your body. | 最好你能贴身放着 |
[28:51] | – Hide it. – Like…? | -藏起来 -像是… |
[28:55] | Y-you better give me your wallet. | 最好把你的钱包给我下 |
[28:57] | Watch, too. | 还有手表 |
[28:58] | They might take it. | 他们可能抢走 |
[28:59] | I was so stupid. | 我太蠢了 |
[29:01] | I should’ve known. | 我应该能看出来的 |
[29:02] | – Wrap it in the newspaper, like this. – Okay. | -像这样包在报纸里面 -好的 |
[29:05] | Tuck it down the back of your pants. | 塞到你后面裤腰里 |
[29:10] | So he gives me back the newspaper, | 于是他把报纸还给我 |
[29:11] | and I do what he tells me, | 我照他说的做了 |
[29:13] | only there was no guy around the corner. | 只是拐角处根本没人 |
[29:15] | There’s no thugs, either. | 也没什么歹徒 |
[29:16] | So, I go back to find the old man, and he’s gone. | 我回头去找这个老头 他也走掉了 |
[29:23] | He made the switch when he showed you | 他趁给你示范怎么拿钱的时候 |
[29:25] | how to carry the money. | 就把东西调包了 |
[29:28] | The rocks were roughly | 石子儿的重量 |
[29:29] | the same weight as your wallet and your watch. | 和你钱夹手表差不多 |
[29:37] | Makes it a little tough to extend a hand | 这年头向需要帮助的陌生人 |
[29:38] | to a stranger who might really need it. | 伸出援助之手真是难上加难 |
[29:41] | Mr. Wendle, you ever seen the movie The Sting? | 温德尔先生 你看过电影《骗中骗》吗 |
[29:43] | It’s on TV all the time. | 电视上整天播 |
[29:45] | Always catch it in the middle. | 不过我总是从中间开始看 |
[29:47] | Well, maybe you want to watch it from the beginning. | 也许你该从头好好看一下 |
[29:53] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[29:56] | For every one person who filed a report, | 有一个人报案 |
[29:58] | there’s got to be ten times as many who didn’t. | 就有十个人没报案 |
[30:00] | It’s embarrassing to be duped. | 被骗很尴尬 |
[30:02] | But at some point in every scam, | 但每个骗局里 |
[30:04] | there’s the opportunity to walk away, or say no. | 总有机会走开说不 |
[30:07] | And then if you don’t, who do you blame? | 你却没有你怪谁 |
[30:09] | It’s a shame. | 真可怜 |
[30:10] | Some of these people were taken for change, | 有些人只被骗走些零钱 |
[30:11] | but others lost thousands. | 有些人则被骗走上千 |
[30:13] | I wanted to tell him that the old man wasn’t even an old man. | 我本来想告诉他那个老头根本就不是老头 |
[30:16] | But I couldn’t. | 但我说不出口 |
[30:18] | Didn’t want to add insult to injury. | 不想在伤口上再撒一把盐 |
[30:19] | Think it matters? | 有区别吗 |
[30:20] | Yeah, I do. I mean, | 我觉得有 我觉得 |
[30:22] | one more layer of deception. | 要是发现还被摆了一道 |
[30:23] | That would tick me off. | 我可绝对扛不住了 |
[30:28] | Maybe our killer found out. | 也许凶手发现了 |
[30:38] | Thanks for the coffee. | 谢谢你的咖啡 |
[30:40] | Thanks for stopping by to check on Ellie. | 谢谢你来看望艾莉 |
[30:42] | She’s a great kid. | 她是个好孩子 |
[30:44] | You did good, Jo. | 你做得很好 乔 |
[30:46] | Kinda jealous we didn’t adopt her together. | 有点嫉妒咱俩没能一起收养她 |
[30:49] | Well, that wouldn’t have been the solution to our problems. | 我们之间的问题可不能用这个来解决 |
[30:52] | I don’t know, she’s kinda magical. | 我说不出来 她似乎有某种魔力 |
[30:55] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[30:57] | It’s going to be a little rough for you this morning. | 今早你一定很为难 |
[30:59] | You want me to stick around? | 想让我待在这儿吗 |
[31:01] | For once I’d love for you to come to the rescue | 我也曾非常乐意你及时赶来解救 |
[31:03] | and do the hard part. | 将困难一力承担 |
[31:05] | And I could just sweep in when it’s time for the hugs. | 我等大功告成时再安然回来就好 |
[31:11] | No, this one I gotta do on my own. | 不过我这次得独自面对 |
[31:13] | Okay. Well… | 好吧 那… |
[31:17] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[31:19] | I’ll check on you later, okay? | 我回头再联系你 |
[31:29] | Mom? | 妈 |
[31:30] | Aren’t you going to work? | 你不去上班吗 |
[31:34] | No, honey, you know what? I thought maybe I would take you | 不去亲爱的 知道吗 我今天想带你去 |
[31:37] | to meet your biological mother today. | 看望你的亲生母亲 |
[31:42] | – Really? – Yep. | -真的 -没错 |
[31:44] | First I need to tell you something, though. | 不过我先得跟你说点事儿 |
[31:46] | Sit down. | 坐下来 |
[31:51] | Your mother, Gina Baker, | 你亲生母亲吉娜·贝克 |
[31:53] | was very young when you were born. | 生下你的时候还非常年轻 |
[31:56] | And she’d had a pretty rough life, I mean… | 她的生活一团糟糕 |
[31:59] | She’d spent time in juvenile detention, | 她在少年劳教所待过 |
[32:02] | and she was arrested for petty crimes. | 因为小偷小摸被捕 |
[32:05] | She had an addiction problem. | 她吸毒成瘾 |
[32:08] | She was a drug addict? | 她是个瘾君子 |
[32:10] | Yes. | 是的 |
[32:13] | We learned in school that | 我们在学校学过 |
[32:14] | babies whose mothers used drugs were… drug addicts, too. | 如果妈妈是瘾君子那孩子也会是 |
[32:20] | Was I? | 我是吗 |
[32:22] | You had what they call prenatal cocaine exposure, | 他们说你产前受到可卡因刺激 |
[32:25] | which resulted in you being born premature and underweight. | 这导致你早产 体重过轻 |
[32:29] | But, God, you were just so strong, and such a fighter, | 但感谢上帝 你真的很强壮 像个小勇士 |
[32:32] | that you… you grew up to be a healthy, beautiful young lady. | 你最终长成了年轻美丽的女士 |
[32:41] | Is she better now? | 她现在好点没 |
[32:45] | Gina’s in prison, honey. | 吉娜在坐牢 亲爱的 |
[32:49] | You said she lived in Connecticut. | 你说她住在康涅狄格州 |
[32:51] | She’s in federal prison there. | 她被关在那里的联邦监狱里 |
[32:54] | She was involved in a murder | 她和一些坏人 |
[32:56] | with some really bad people, Ellie. | 涉嫌谋杀 艾莉 |
[33:00] | And I’m the one who put her away. | 是我把她抓进去的 |
[33:07] | Will she ever get out? | 她会再出狱吗 |
[33:09] | I don’t know. Maybe. | 我不知道 也许吧 |
[33:13] | So… | 所以 |
[33:17] | you adopted me because you felt guilty? | 你是因为内疚所以才收养我的吗 |
[33:21] | Oh, no, honey, no. | 不 亲爱的 不是的 |
[33:25] | Gina didn’t have any family. | 吉娜没有任何亲人 |
[33:28] | And nobody knew who your biological father was, | 没人知道你的亲生父亲是谁 |
[33:31] | so you would have ended up with Child Services | 所以你最终会被儿童保护机构 |
[33:33] | and ultimately foster care. | 放入领养系统 |
[33:36] | I adopted you because you needed me. | 我领养你是因为你需要我 |
[33:44] | And because I needed you. | 也因为我需要你 |
[34:08] | Our murder weapon. | 凶器 |
[34:10] | It’s an HPK knife. | 叫做HPK刀 |
[34:14] | A cartridge in the handle | 刀柄处有弹夹 |
[34:14] | expels a freezing ball of compressed gas. | 会弹出压缩气体的冰弹 |
[34:17] | The gunshot sound witnesses heard | 目击者听到的类似枪响的声音 |
[34:19] | was the release of gas and the bullet was air, | 就是释放气体的声音 而子弹就是空气 |
[34:21] | the forced movement of the gas. | 是气体运动的声音 |
[34:23] | Which explains why Sid found frozen tissue. | 所以希德才找到了被冻住的身体组织 |
[34:25] | The high pressure release of the gas | 高压下释放气体 |
[34:26] | freezes the tissues and organs | 冻结了射入处周遭的 |
[34:28] | surrounding the point of injection. | 组织和人体器官 |
[34:30] | Divers, hunters, | 潜水员 猎人 |
[34:32] | the military, | 军人 |
[34:33] | outdoor survivalists | 户外活动爱好者 |
[34:34] | use this knife for protection against predators. | 都用这把刀来防身 |
[34:36] | Beneath water, | 在水下 |
[34:37] | a shark is stabbed. | 就连鲨鱼也都望风而逃 |
[34:39] | The gas expands | 气体会膨胀 |
[34:42] | creating a temporary wound cavity. | 造成短时间的气腔 |
[34:43] | The animal becomes buoyant, floats to the surface | 动物会漂浮起来 漂在水面上 |
[34:46] | and no blood is expelled to attract other predators. | 并且不会出血 不会引来其他捕猎动物 |
[34:48] | It narrows our suspect pool, but not by much. | 这缩小了嫌疑人范围 但是没缩小多少 |
[34:51] | All right, but we made a connection. | 好 但是我们可以将一切联系起来 |
[34:52] | The trace that Adam found on | 亚当在被害人衣服上的残留物 |
[34:54] | the vic’s clothing is a match to trace | 和我在部分掌印上发现的 |
[34:55] | that I found on the partial palm print. | 相吻合 |
[34:57] | It’s Halomonas titanicae bacterium. | 是泰坦尼克盐单细胞细菌 |
[34:59] | First discovered in the sunken remains of the Titanic. | 首次发现是在泰坦尼克号的残骸上 |
[35:02] | Also forms on wrought iron and vanadium steel. | 也会在锻铁和钒钢上形成 |
[35:05] | Which we found on the vic’s palm print left on the window. | 我们在车窗上找到的被害人的掌印上带着也有 |
[35:08] | That brings us to rusticles. | 也就是水下的铁锈 |
[35:10] | Underwater icicles. | 水下的冰柱 |
[35:11] | They can only form at depths below 230 feet. | 只有在水下230英尺以下才能形成 |
[35:14] | So our suspect must be a professional diver, | 所以嫌犯肯定是个职业潜水员 |
[35:16] | because very few are certified to dive at this depth. | 因为很少有人能够拿到能潜到那么深的执照的 |
[35:19] | Which brings us back to vanadium steel. | 也就把线索带回了钒钢 |
[35:21] | Although it’s not manufactured anymore, | 虽然已经不再被生产了 |
[35:23] | it was used to build World War II German U-boats. | 但是二次世界大战时的德国潜艇就是由这种材料造的 |
[35:27] | And there’s a sunken German U-boat | 在新泽西的海岸那里 |
[35:28] | off the shore of New Jersey. | 就有沉没的德国潜艇 |
[35:30] | We find a certified diver who explored that U-boat | 我们要找一个持照潜水员 探索过那艘潜艇 |
[35:33] | and carries this weapon, that could be our killer. | 还带着这种刀具 那应该就是凶手 |
[35:35] | Find him. | 找到他 |
[36:01] | Hey, Ronnie, get that loaded up. | 罗尼 装货 |
[36:05] | How you doing? | 你好啊 |
[36:05] | Hey. You know where we can find Jayson Luck? | 你知道杰森·洛克在哪里吗 |
[36:09] | He was just here. | 他刚还在这里 |
[36:12] | Thanks, buddy. | 谢谢 伙计 |
[36:39] | Jayson, we just want to talk with you. | 杰森 我们只是想和你谈谈 |
[36:46] | NYPD. Show us your hands now! | 纽约警察 举起双手 |
[37:00] | Do me a favor and move. Go ahead. | 帮帮忙动一下 快 |
[37:12] | How much money were you taken for, Jayson? | 你被骗了多少钱 杰森 |
[37:17] | I’m not sure what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[37:22] | We have a body in the morgue | 现在太平间有具尸体 |
[37:24] | and plenty of witnesses who can ID you as the killer. | 还有很多目击你凶行的人 |
[37:26] | So I’m not asking if you did it. | 所以我不没要问是不是你干的 |
[37:27] | I’m here for motive. | 我是来问动机的 |
[37:28] | So let’s try this again. | 所以 我再问你一遍 |
[37:29] | How much money were you taken for? | 你被骗了多少钱 |
[37:31] | $50,000. | 5万 |
[37:34] | Swindled by a girl I thought I was in love with. | 被一个我以为和我共沐爱河的姑娘骗走了 |
[37:37] | Sabrina Willis? | 塞布丽娜·威利斯 |
[37:41] | I didn’t know her by that name. | 我认识她的时候她不叫那个名字 |
[37:43] | I met her when she was bartending. | 我遇见她的时候 她在当酒保 |
[37:45] | A dive in the Village. | 一见钟情 |
[37:47] | In a matter of weeks we were dating. | 我们约会了一周 |
[37:49] | I went to the bar every night. | 我每天晚上都去那家酒吧 |
[37:51] | I know it sounds crazy, but I was in love with her. | 我知道听起来很疯狂 但是我爱上了她 |
[37:53] | You never questioned why things moved so quickly? | 我从来没怀疑过为什么一切进行得如此迅速 |
[37:55] | No. | 没 |
[37:59] | I was a lonely guy. | 我很寂寞 |
[38:01] | She was a very hot girl. | 她是个超级辣妹 |
[38:04] | How did she take your money? | 她怎么骗的你的钱 |
[38:07] | Looking back now, I can see… | 现在想来 我能看出 |
[38:11] | I was just so stupid. | 当时的我实在太傻了 |
[38:18] | Do you want to do something risky? | 想来点劲爆的吗 |
[38:21] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[38:24] | I overheard those two guys over there talking. | 我无意听见那边的两个人在说话 |
[38:31] | She said they had a plan | 她说他们有个计划 |
[38:32] | to rob this rich old man of his money. | 要打劫一个有钱的老头 |
[38:34] | He carries $50,000 cash | 他怀揣5万现金 |
[38:36] | in a cigar box. | 并且把钱放在雪茄盒子里 |
[38:37] | Makes withdrawals from his bank | 每天同一时间 |
[38:39] | the same time every day. | 都从银行取出相同数目的钱 |
[38:40] | Heads for the track. | 然后回程的时候乘地铁 |
[38:41] | So the idea was to rob him before they did? | 所以说她建议在他们动手之前你们先下手吗 |
[38:45] | It was so easy. | 太轻而易举了 |
[38:48] | Until I got back to the bar that night. | 直到那天晚上我回到酒吧 |
[38:53] | Hey. They found out. | 他们发现了 |
[38:57] | They came back for the money. | 他们回来要钱 |
[38:58] | They didn’t believe I didn’t have it. | 他们不相信钱不在我这里 |
[39:00] | What are you… what are you talking about? What happened? | 你 你在说什么 发生什么了 |
[39:02] | Who did this to you? They went after the old man, | 谁干的 他们跟着那个老头 |
[39:04] | but he didn’t have the money. He told them he was robbed. | 但他没有钱 他告诉他们他被抢劫了 |
[39:07] | They must have put two and two together | 他们肯定把事情回想了一遍 |
[39:08] | and realized I overheard their conversation. | 然后意识到我偷听了他们的谈话 |
[39:11] | They want the money or they’re going to come back and kill me. | 要么给他们钱 要么他们会杀了我 |
[39:14] | What?! | 什么 |
[39:14] | Where is it? | 钱在哪里 |
[39:21] | It’s all newspaper! | 都是报纸 |
[39:22] | – Where’s the money, Jayson? – I don’t know. I just opened it now. | -钱在哪里杰森 -不知道 我也才打开 |
[39:25] | They’re going to come back and kill me! | 他们会回来杀了我的 |
[39:28] | What are we going to do?! | 我们怎么办 |
[39:30] | So you cleaned out your savings. | 所以你取出了自己的毕生积蓄 |
[39:33] | Yeah. I sold my truck, my guitar, | 对 我卖掉了我的卡车 我的吉他 |
[39:36] | borrowed from my brother even. | 甚至问我哥哥借钱 |
[39:38] | I gave it all to her. | 我把所有钱都给了她 |
[39:40] | Never saw her again. | 就再也没见过她了 |
[39:41] | For a couple days I thought that they did kill her. | 有几天我真的以为他们杀了她 |
[39:44] | I went by the bar, | 我去了酒吧 |
[39:45] | hung around the neighborhood she said she lived in. | 在她说的她的住所周围蹲守 |
[39:48] | Filed a missing persons report. | 还报警说她失踪了 |
[39:50] | Took a week, and then it dawned on me. | 一周过后我才恍然大悟 |
[39:54] | It was just part of a big scam. | 这只不过是骗局的一部分 |
[39:57] | The two guys in the bar had nothing to do with it. | 酒吧里面的人和此时没有任何关系 |
[39:59] | She made up the whole story. | 故事都是她编出来的 |
[40:03] | She knew all along | 她从头到尾都清楚 |
[40:04] | that you would come back with a box full of paper. | 你会带着装满纸的盒子回来 |
[40:07] | The cuts and bruises, fake– makeup. | 割伤和淤青 装的 都是化妆出来的 |
[40:12] | Then yesterday happened. | 然后就发生了昨天的一切 |
[40:14] | At first, I saw the box. | 首先 我看到了那盒子 |
[40:19] | How could you be sure it was the same one? | 你怎么能确定是同一个盒子呢 |
[40:21] | ‘Cause I remember the tape that was holding it together. | 因为我记得把盒子绑在一起的带子 |
[40:26] | Then I stood up… | 然后我站了起来 |
[40:29] | I’ll never forget it. | 我绝对永生难忘那一幕 |
[40:33] | That first moment that I knew that she was the old man… | 那个我意识到其实她就是那个老头的瞬间 |
[40:37] | I loved the way she smelled. | 我喜欢她身上的味道 |
[40:39] | And there was this strand of blonde hair. | 而且她还露出了一小捋金发 |
[40:42] | You… | 你 |
[40:46] | I didn’t plan on killing her. | 我没打算杀她 |
[40:47] | I don’t even remember pulling the knife out of my bag. | 我都不记得我怎么把刀从包里拿出来的 |
[40:59] | She do this to anybody else? | 她也这样骗别人了吗 |
[41:08] | A few. | 对 一些人 |
[41:15] | Hey, Detective? | 警探 |
[41:17] | Do me a favor? | 帮我个忙 |
[41:20] | Tell my brother that I’m sorry. | 告诉我哥哥我很抱歉 |
[41:23] | He needed that money. | 他需要用钱 |
[41:23] | I’m not going to be able to pay him back. | 可是我没办法给他还钱了 |
[41:29] | I’ll tell him. | 我会转达的 |
[41:45] | – Mom? – Yeah? | -妈妈 -怎么了 |
[41:46] | I don’t want to do this. | 我不想去了 |
[41:48] | I don’t need to see her. | 我没必要见她 |
[41:52] | Did you change your mind because of what I told you? | 你是因为我告诉你的事所以改变心意吗 |
[41:55] | No. I’m glad you told me. | 不 我很高兴你告诉我了 |
[42:00] | This all started because of Ashlyn Cooper. | 这一切都是因阿什莉·库珀而起 |
[42:03] | Who’s Ashlyn Cooper? | 是谁阿什莉·库珀 |
[42:04] | A girl at school. | 一个女同学 |
[42:06] | But she looks like her mom. | 但她和她妈妈很像 |
[42:08] | They have the same blonde hair, blue eyes, same nose. | 一样的金发碧眼 一样的鼻子 |
[42:13] | I won’t grow up to look like you. | 我长大了也不会像你 |
[42:14] | So I-I just… | 所以我就 |
[42:16] | You just wanted to see what you might look like | 你只是想看看你长大了 |
[42:18] | when you grow up. | 会变成什么样 |
[42:23] | That’s all I was really thinking about | 当我在火车上的时候 |
[42:25] | when I was on the train. | 我只考虑了这一点 |
[42:27] | But today, I’m kind of scared, | 但是今天 我有点害怕 |
[42:32] | and I don’t know what I’d say. | 我也不知道我要说什么 |
[42:36] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[42:38] | We’ll go another time. | 我们下次再去 |
[42:39] | We’ll go when you’re ready. | 你准备好了我们再去 |
[42:42] | Okay. | 好 |
[42:59] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[43:03] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里做什么 |
[43:04] | Forgot my homework. | 忘了我的作业 |
[43:06] | Left myself a Post-it on my desk so I wouldn’t forget, | 为了提醒我自己还专门贴了个便利贴 |
[43:08] | and, of course, I forgot. | 但是 我还是忘记了 |
[43:10] | On your desk? | 在你桌子上吗 |
[43:12] | Okay, thank you. Yes, it’s a mess, I know. | 谢谢你 我桌子上一团糟 我知道 |
[43:16] | How’d it go? | 事情还顺利吗 |
[43:18] | It didn’t. | 没去成 |
[43:19] | Ellie changed her mind. | 艾莉改变了主意 |
[43:21] | Teenagers. | 青少年啊 |
[43:23] | Yep. That about sums it up. | 对 一语中的 |
[43:26] | Mac, you need to get married and have kids | 麦克 你得结婚生子了 |
[43:28] | so I don’t have to go through all these challenges alone. | 这样我就不是独自一人经历这样的挑战了 |
[43:30] | Have you lost your mind? | 你疯了吗 |
[43:32] | Yeah, don’t get married. Just adopt a child. | 对 别结婚 光领养个孩子吧 |
[43:36] | Children are wonderful. | 孩子们太棒了 |
[43:37] | Misery loves company, huh? | 屋漏偏逢连夜雨吗 |
[43:41] | You’d make a great father. | 你会是个非常好的父亲 |
[43:44] | Jo, stop. | 乔 别说了 |
[43:47] | Don’t you ever think about being a grandfather? | 你想过成为祖父吗 |
[43:50] | Hey, if I buy you a burger and a beer, | 如果我给你买汉堡和啤酒 |
[43:52] | will you stop talking? | 你能不能别说了 |
[43:53] | Done. You know I have a weakness for food. | 成交 你知道我经不起食物诱惑 |
[43:57] | Let’s get a real juicy, greasy hamburger with a light beer. | 我们去吃鲜嫩多汁的汉堡外加一杯生啤吧 |
[44:03] | – You would make a great father. – Jo… | -你会是个极好的父亲 -乔 |