时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:22] | I told you not to Taser the neck! | 我说了别用泰瑟枪电他的脖子 |
[00:25] | He’s still breathing. | 他还有呼吸呢 |
[00:28] | He better be. | 最好是这样 |
[00:52] | On your knees. | 跪下 |
[00:55] | On your knees, you son of a bitch. | 跪下 你这个混球 |
[00:57] | Now! | 马上 |
[01:05] | This path you’re on… | 你现在所遭受的一切 |
[01:07] | it leads here. | 全部是你咎由自取 |
[01:08] | Only next time, the trigger gets pulled. | 只不过下一次 你就没这么幸运能捡回条命 |
[03:47] | 911. What is your emergency? | 911 您有什么紧急情况 |
[03:49] | This is Detective Mac Taylor. | 我是麦克·泰勒警探 |
[03:52] | I need to be connected to | 我需要和纽约犯罪实验室 |
[03:53] | the New York Crime Lab and Jo Danville. | 还有乔·丹维尔取得联系 |
[04:15] | Froth around the nose and mouth are consistent with an overdose. | 口鼻周围的泡沫与服药过量症状一致 |
[04:18] | No cash. | 没现金 |
[04:19] | No ID. | 没身份证 |
[04:21] | Dime bag… traces of heroin. | 廉价毒品… 有海洛因的痕迹 |
[04:25] | And a ton of candy wrappers. | 还有很多糖果包装纸 |
[04:27] | Can you say “Sugar cravings”? | 是”噬糖症”吗 |
[04:29] | Cravings usually don’t come | 在戒除毒瘾的几个月之后 |
[04:30] | for a couple of months after you quit, post withdrawal. | 会出现噬食癖 脱瘾症状 |
[04:33] | Maybe she fell off the wagon, her tolerance was low? | 也许她毒瘾复发 耐受力变差了呢 |
[04:35] | These syringes are clean of prints. | 这些注射器上没有指纹 |
[04:37] | I mean, not that you always find any, | 也不是说一定得有 |
[04:39] | but she’s not wearing gloves. | 但她也没有戴手套 |
[04:40] | And I’m not even getting any smudges or partials. | 而且没发现任何污迹污渍 |
[04:43] | Are you thinking they might have been wiped down? | 你在想它们或许被擦掉了吗 |
[04:45] | I’m thinking there was definitely someone else in this alley. | 我在想小巷里肯定有别人 |
[04:48] | Junkies, thieves, transients. | 瘾君子 小偷 旅客 |
[04:50] | This place is covered with biologicals from | 这地方遍布着到过这巷子的 |
[04:53] | a whole collection of creatures that were in this alley. | 形形色色人身上的生物证据 |
[04:55] | Couple uniforms responding | 几名警官接到报告骚乱的 |
[04:57] | to a disturbance call, found the body. | 报警电话出警 发现了尸体 |
[04:59] | Hey, Mac. Uh, Jane Doe’s an addict. | 麦克 无名氏是名瘾君子 |
[05:02] | Looks like a straight-up OD. | 看起来死因很明显了 |
[05:09] | She’s no Jane Doe. | 她不是无名氏 |
[05:12] | Her name is Tessa James. | 她叫泰莎·詹姆斯 |
[05:20] | All right. Enough of this quiet man crap. | 好吧 沉默是金玩够了吧 |
[05:22] | Are you okay? | 你还好吧 |
[05:24] | I didn’t expect to find Tessa that way. | 我不希望以这样的方式找到泰莎 |
[05:27] | You’ve been looking for her? | 你一直在找她吗 |
[05:30] | On and off. | 时不时地找一下 |
[05:32] | More waiting than looking. | 等待多过寻找 |
[05:34] | She’d usually find me. | 通常是她来找我 |
[05:35] | That’s a bit cryptic. | 还挺神秘的 |
[05:37] | Listen, if I’m sticking my nose where I shouldn’t… | 听着 如果我多管闲事了… |
[05:40] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[05:43] | I met Tessa almost a year ago. | 我差不多一年前遇见了泰莎 |
[05:47] | I guess you’d call it a series of really strange encounters. | 你大概会觉得这真是机缘巧合 |
[05:59] | Detective Taylor? | 泰勒警探 |
[06:01] | Yeah. | 是我 |
[06:04] | They’re following me. | 他们在跟踪我 |
[06:06] | Who’s following you? | 谁在跟踪你 |
[06:10] | Can I trust you? | 我能相信你吗 |
[06:11] | I can trust you, I can trust you, ’cause… | 我能相信你 能相信你 因为… |
[06:13] | I saw you in the paper, and… you tell the truth. | 我在报纸上见过你 而且 你说的都是实话 |
[06:15] | Tell me your name. What’s your name? | 告诉我你叫什么 你叫什么 |
[06:17] | The woman with the purple feathers, I-I saw her, | 那个穿着紫色羽毛衣的女人 我看见她 |
[06:19] | with the blood all over her face. | 满脸是血 |
[06:21] | Is she hurt? | 她受伤了吗 |
[06:23] | Did this… just happen? Where is she? | 这是 刚发生的吗 她在哪里 |
[06:26] | I delivered papers… | 我送报纸… |
[06:27] | for work. | 为了生计 |
[06:29] | And, I went to wash my hands, and… | 我去洗过手了 还有… |
[06:32] | I… and he was crying. | 我 他在哭 |
[06:35] | All right, okay, slow down. Who-who’s “He”? | 好的 好 慢点说 “他”是谁 |
[06:38] | I saw… | 我看见… |
[06:40] | in the room. | 房间里 |
[06:41] | There was… | 有… |
[06:43] | there was a beautiful light, | 有一束美丽的光 |
[06:45] | and, um… an angel. | 还有 一个天使 |
[06:49] | They carried her down the hall… | 他们抬她到大厅… |
[06:51] | and… | 并且… |
[06:52] | the white-haired man just kept crying. | 有一位白头发的男人不住地哭泣 |
[06:54] | And, um… now she’s out there | 现在 她离开了那里 |
[06:58] | and it’s so… it’s so… cold. | 而且那里非常非常 非常冷 |
[07:02] | All right, wh-where did this happen? | 好 这件事发生在何处 |
[07:04] | Just, I-I want to help you. Just tell me your name. | 我想帮你 告诉我你的名字 |
[07:07] | All right. | 好吗 |
[07:10] | Oh, my name’s… Tessa James. | 我叫泰莎·詹姆斯 |
[07:13] | Uh, uh, uh. Wait-wait a minute. Who’s hurt, Tessa? | 等 等一下 谁受了伤 泰莎 |
[07:16] | Oh… she’s not hurt. She’s dead. | 她不是受伤 是死了 |
[07:23] | I tried to find her but she had no driver’s license, | 我想找到她 但她没有驾照 |
[07:26] | no fixed address. | 没有固定地址 |
[07:29] | I only had her name. | 我只知道她的名字 |
[07:32] | She’d been an assistant at a law firm | 她曾在一家律师事务所当助理 |
[07:34] | but was fired the year before | 不过因为外表和举止古怪 |
[07:36] | for erratic attendance and behavior. | 在去年被辞退了 |
[07:39] | Well, the hand rubbing, fast speech, fractured sentences, | 搓手 语速过快 无法说出完整的句子 |
[07:41] | at the very least, sound like extreme OCD… | 最起码 听起来就很像强迫症 |
[07:45] | which can involve fantasy. | 而强迫症可能导致出现幻觉 |
[07:48] | Yeah, I know. | 是的 我知道 |
[07:49] | I couldn’t find any proof of her story. | 我找不到任何证实她叙述的故事的证据 |
[07:51] | Despite that… | 尽管这样 |
[07:52] | there was something about her, Jo. | 但她确实是碰到了些什么事 乔 |
[07:56] | I believed her. | 我相信她 |
[07:58] | Based on…? | 基于 |
[08:00] | My gut. | 我的直觉 |
[08:04] | Mac, you’re always telling the guys to… | 麦克 你总是告诉别人 |
[08:05] | use their heads not their hearts. | 做事要用脑而非用心 |
[08:09] | I didn’t say, “My heart.” | 我没说基于”我的心” |
[08:13] | I said, “My gut.” | 我说的是”我的直觉” |
[08:18] | Tox screen came back positive for diacetylmorphine. | 毒理检测对二乙酰吗啡呈阳性 |
[08:22] | Heroin. | 海洛因 |
[08:23] | Enough to kill her. | 剂量足以致死 |
[08:26] | Junkie, addict, drug user. | 瘾君子 对毒品上瘾 滥用药物者 |
[08:28] | None of those words describe the woman I knew, Sid. | 这些都不是我所认识的她 希德 |
[08:31] | She was a little different, | 她是有点另类 |
[08:32] | but Tessa was certainly no substance abuser. | 但泰斯绝不会是个吸毒的人 |
[08:35] | Well, that might explain | 这也许能够解释 |
[08:36] | why there are no other drugs in her system. | 为什么她体内没有其他毒品 |
[08:39] | With most users, you’d find at least | 大部分的吸毒者体内至少 |
[08:41] | THC or alcohol. | 还有大麻或酒精 |
[08:45] | There are no scars from former track marks. | 她身上没有以前的毒品注射孔 |
[08:48] | Nothing suggesting she was a recovering addict | 没有迹象表明她 |
[08:51] | who suddenly fell off the wagon. | 突然之间毒瘾复发 |
[08:53] | Just one injection site. | 只有一个注射点 |
[09:02] | What about histology? | 组织解剖情况呢 |
[09:05] | All of her internal organs appeared healthy. | 内部脏器完全健康 |
[09:07] | No signs of chronic drug use. | 没有服用慢性药物 |
[09:10] | Everything I’m seeing is | 所有我看到的 |
[09:11] | consistent with what you believe, Mac. | 都证实了你的想法 麦克 |
[09:13] | She’s not an addict. | 她不吸毒 |
[09:14] | So what does that leave us with? | 那这是什么情况 |
[09:17] | She woke up today and decided, | 难道是她早上起来突发奇想说 |
[09:19] | “Hey, I’m going to try some heroin”? | 哎呀 我想注射点海洛因玩玩 |
[09:22] | I’d believe that, except for one observation. | 要没有这处疑点 我倒是同意你的说法 |
[09:24] | The injection site is in her left arm. | 针孔位置在左臂上 |
[09:27] | And given calluses and muscle formations in her hands, | 就她手掌上的茧和肌肉的形状而言 |
[09:30] | I have every reason to believe she was left-handed. | 我能百分之百确定她是个左撇子 |
[09:34] | She would have injected her right arm, not her left. | 她要注射 也是在右臂 不会是左臂 |
[09:38] | Someone else injected her… | 是别人给她注射了毒品 |
[09:40] | dumped her body in the alley, | 把她弃尸小巷中 |
[09:41] | and left the candy wrappers and the needles. | 并且留下了糖果纸和针头 |
[09:46] | Set up to look like an accidental overdose. | 使之看起来是毒品注射过量的意外 |
[09:48] | Or to disguise a murder. | 也是是为了掩盖谋杀罪行 |
[09:56] | Well, this is possibly… grease. | 这好像是那种…润滑油嘛 |
[10:00] | Yeah, you better hope it’s that, given where we found her. | 有鉴于我们找到她的地方 应该就是了吧 |
[10:06] | You’re gross. | 你可真恶心 |
[10:08] | You wanted the coat. | 是你要检查那件衣服的 |
[11:17] | The paint fragments samples off Tessa’s jeans– | 泰莎衣服上的涂料碎片 |
[11:19] | I separated out the layers, and ran them through DART. | 我逐层剥离了出来 用DART进行了分析 |
[11:22] | Spectral results for the first layer | 底层涂料的光谱分析结果 |
[11:23] | indicated the presence of lead. | 是铅元素 |
[11:25] | Lead paint was banned after 1956. | 含铅的涂料早在1956年就被禁止了 |
[11:28] | The more recent layers were lead-free. Newer. | 最上面的几层都是不含铅的 比较新 |
[11:31] | I made some calls, and they were all catalogued. | 我问过了 这些涂料都是有记录的 |
[11:32] | Red Granite, Woodland Green, | 颜色有大理石红 森林绿 |
[11:35] | and Hudson Taupe, | 哈德森灰 |
[11:36] | which was discontinued in ’83. | 1983年之后就不再使用了 |
[11:38] | So at some point Tessa was in a building | 那么 泰莎住的地方 |
[11:40] | that was painted the first shade before 1956, | 第一次粉刷是在1956年之前 |
[11:43] | and then repainted anytime up to 1983. | 后来的数次粉刷都在1983年之前 |
[11:46] | Right. | 是的 |
[11:47] | There’s a lot of possibilities out there. | 符合条件的地方太多了 |
[11:49] | True. But the most recent paints | 是的 但最近几次的粉刷涂料中 |
[11:51] | contained alkyd binders, | 都含有树脂胶 |
[11:52] | indicating they’re industrial. | 也就是说 是工业涂料 |
[11:53] | Maybe I can help, there. | 或许我能帮上忙 |
[11:56] | I analyzed the smudge embedded in the fibers | 我分析了泰莎外套纤维上的污渍 |
[11:59] | on Tessa’s coat. Found high concentrations | 发现了高浓度的 |
[12:01] | of sulfur dioxide. | 二氧化硫 |
[12:02] | A compound commonly found in “Killer smog.” | 这是一种在”致命烟雾”区找到的混合物 |
[12:05] | That’s what happened in 1953 and 1966. | 存在于1953年到1966年之间 |
[12:08] | A temperature inversion created a kind of a ceiling | 逆温层笼罩了整座城市 |
[12:11] | over the city, trapping chemicals from exhaust. | 工业废气无法疏散 |
[12:13] | Sulfur dioxide, to be exact. | 确切的说 是二氧化硫 |
[12:15] | Now, the stains on Tessa’s coat? | 现在就那种出现在泰莎的外套上的污渍 |
[12:18] | They would indicate that she somehow came in contact | 显示说她曾通过某种方式 |
[12:20] | with these killer concentrations. | 接触过这些污染区的有害物质 |
[12:22] | So we’re looking for a location that trapped enough | 所以我们要找一处过了这么多年 |
[12:25] | killer smogto leave behind a residue after all these years. | 仍然有大量致命烟雾残留物存在的地方 |
[12:27] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[12:28] | So this sweater that Tessa was wearing was cashmere, right? | 泰莎身上的这件毛衣是山羊绒的吧 |
[12:31] | Still had the price tag on it. | 价格标签还在上面 |
[12:33] | Only $5.99. | 只有5.99美元 |
[12:34] | Vintage, or she scored a major deal on Seventh Avenue. | 复古嘛 抑或是她从第七街淘的便宜货 |
[12:37] | I don’t think so. | 我不觉得是 |
[12:38] | I found the manufacturer who designed the tag. | 我找到了价签的制造商 |
[12:40] | It was made in the ’70s. | 衣服是1970年代的 |
[12:41] | It was sold to hundreds | 在全国范围内 |
[12:43] | of different department stores around the country. | 卖给了几百家商场 |
[12:45] | But only half of them still exist. | 这些商场只有一半现在还开着 |
[12:47] | Sulfur dioxide concentrations | 高浓度二氧化硫 |
[12:49] | have been preserved in some kind of enclosure. | 会在某些封闭环境下得以保存 |
[12:52] | Probably above the ground, | 很可能是在地上 |
[12:53] | so that it could trap the rising exhaust. | 这样才能阻挡废气的上升 |
[12:55] | An old space that was painted before ’56… | 老房子 粉刷时间在1956年之前 |
[12:58] | and not after ’83… | 和1983年之间 |
[13:01] | and clothing at an absurdly low price. | 并且身着的衣物是超级的廉价 |
[13:05] | I don’t know, | 我不知道 |
[13:06] | maybe she was squatting at an old clothing warehouse. | 或许她住在某个存放旧衣物的仓库 |
[13:09] | Or maybe some kind of an overpass, | 也或许是住在某个临近 |
[13:11] | close to heavy traffic? | 交通要道的天桥处 |
[13:12] | Or an abandoned high-rise. | 或者是住在一幢废弃的大楼里 |
[13:15] | My name is Tessa James. | 我叫泰莎·詹姆斯 |
[13:17] | Wait, wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[13:18] | Who’s hurt, Tessa? | 谁受伤了 泰莎 |
[13:19] | Oh, she… she’s not hurt. | 她不是受伤了 |
[13:20] | She’s dead. | 她是死了 |
[13:23] | or all of the above. | 或者是以上情况皆有 |
[14:21] | How did she get in here without getting caught? | 她是怎么进来而没被抓到的 |
[14:23] | Buildings on either side are abandoned. | 两侧的建筑物废弃已久 |
[14:25] | No one’s been up here for years. | 这里好多年都没人来过了 |
[14:51] | What the hell was she doing in here? | 她来这里到底是干什么 |
[14:53] | Looks like Tessa was living here. | 看起来泰莎就住在这 |
[15:01] | I don’t think the elevator goes to the top floor, | 我觉得这电梯可能走不到顶楼 |
[15:03] | if you know what I mean. | 如果你明白我的意思的话 |
[15:05] | That’s amazing. | 真不可思议 |
[15:12] | Somewhere in here is the answer | 泰莎想告诉我的答案 |
[15:14] | to what Tessa was trying to tell me. | 就在这里的某处 |
[15:37] | Must’ve taken her a long time to compile all this. | 收集所有这些一定花了她很长时间 |
[15:40] | Yeah… | 是啊 |
[15:42] | Who are all these guys? | 这些家伙是谁 |
[17:06] | Mac, between everything Tessa told you, | 麦克 总结泰莎叙述的情况 |
[17:08] | and your own investigation, | 和你自己的调查 |
[17:10] | was there ever any hard evidence | 有没有任何确凿证据 |
[17:11] | that Tessa witnessed a murder? | 证明泰莎确实目击了谋杀案 |
[17:13] | No. But there was nothing to disprove it, either. | 没有 但是也没有证据表明她没有 |
[17:18] | Tessa wasn’t delusional, Lindsay, | 泰莎没有妄想症 琳赛 |
[17:19] | she didn’t think people were listening in on her thoughts, | 她没觉得有人在偷听她的想法 |
[17:22] | or that she was receiving messages | 也没觉得她在接收来自 |
[17:24] | from television or aliens. | 电视或外星人的信息 |
[17:27] | Tessa was onto something. | 泰莎正在追查某些事 |
[17:29] | And she may have been murdered for it. | 她可能因此遭到杀害 |
[17:48] | It’s an “L.” | 那是字母L |
[17:51] | The “L” | 字母L |
[17:52] | stands for “Loyalty,” | 代表”忠诚” |
[17:54] | the “T” For “Trust.” | 字母”T”代表信任 |
[17:57] | I did an icon database search. | 我在图标数据库搜索了一下 |
[17:59] | It’s the motto of The Vonner Club. | 这是一所凡纳俱乐部的座右铭 |
[18:01] | The Vonner Club. | 凡纳俱乐部 |
[18:04] | Where you need to be a billionaire boy | 你必须是个亿万富少 |
[18:06] | and know that funny handshake | 还要知道那种滑稽的握手姿势 |
[18:07] | to get through the door. | 才能入会 |
[18:08] | A Southern girl like you | 一个像你这样的南方姑娘 |
[18:10] | has a problem with gentlemen’s clubs? | 对富绅俱乐部有什么看法吗 |
[18:12] | Hell, no. | 才不是 |
[18:12] | What I have a problem with is a gentleman | 我是对一位可能犯下谋杀的绅士 |
[18:16] | who may have committed murder. | 有看法 |
[18:18] | The white-haired man just kept crying. | 那个白发男人不住地哭泣 |
[18:20] | And… now she’s out there. | 而且那里非常非常 非常冷 |
[18:23] | And it’s so… it’s so cold. | 那里是那么 那么冷 |
[18:27] | It was cold. | 外面很冷 |
[18:28] | Lindsay? On that wall where she compiled | 琳赛 在她收集剪报 |
[18:31] | newspaper sections and magazine pages… | 和杂志页面的墙上 |
[18:34] | any particular time of year? | 有没有任何确切的日期 |
[18:40] | Here it is. | 这里有 |
[18:43] | Seems like she was obsessed with February 17th. | 好像她对二月十七号情有独钟 |
[18:46] | Crime sections, | 罪案版 |
[18:47] | articles on | 是关于 |
[18:49] | female homicides, missing persons, suicides… | 女性杀人 失踪人口和自杀的文章 |
[18:56] | Obituaries, also February 17th. | 讣告 同样是二月十七号的 |
[18:59] | You think maybe she was looking for | 你觉得她也许在找 |
[19:01] | a report of the woman she saw? | 关于她看到的那个女人的报道 |
[19:02] | Hang on. Mardi Gras! | 等等 四旬斋前的狂欢节[法语] |
[19:05] | It could’ve been around February 17th last year, right? | 那也是在去年二月十七号左右 对吗 |
[19:08] | We need to find out | 我们得查出 |
[19:09] | how The Vonner Club was celebrating Fat Tuesday. | 凡纳俱乐部是怎样庆祝狂欢节的 |
[19:18] | Yeah, I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[19:20] | The event was for Mardi Gras. | 活动是为狂欢节准备的 |
[19:21] | Everyone comes in masks, | 每个人都带着面具前来 |
[19:22] | so it’d be really hard to recognize someone’s face. | 要认出某个人的面孔非常困难 |
[19:26] | We’ll need to see a guest list from that night, | 我们要看看当晚的宾客名单 |
[19:28] | and a seating plan, if you have a record of it. | 还有座位安排 如果你有记录的话 |
[19:30] | Sure. I’ll get that for you right now. | 当然可以 我马上拿给你们 |
[19:32] | You’ll keep that confidential, right? | 你们会保密的 是吧 |
[19:33] | Absolutely. | 绝对会 |
[19:34] | Mind if we take a look around? | 介意我们四处看看吗 |
[19:36] | Sure. Help yourself. | 当然不介意 请自便 |
[19:38] | Uh, this may sound strange, but… | 听起来可能有点奇怪 但是 |
[19:41] | do you happen to have a room with bright lights | 你们会不会刚巧有间光线明亮 |
[19:44] | and angels in it? | 还有几个天使装饰的房间 |
[19:47] | As a matter of fact, we do. | 说实话 是有这么一个房间 |
[19:52] | This is our VIP room. | 这是我们的贵宾房 |
[20:18] | A lot of sex going on in this room. | 很多人在这里做过爱 |
[20:21] | Apparently “VIP room” means something else. | 显然 贵宾房别有含义 |
[20:24] | Well, sex isn’t a crime. Murder is. | 性交不是犯罪 谋杀是 |
[20:27] | We need to find blood. | 我们要找出血迹 |
[21:08] | Bingo. | 找到了 |
[21:11] | Spatter suggests a gunshot wound. | 血液飞溅的轨迹表明是枪伤 |
[21:14] | Tessa was right. | 泰莎说得没错 |
[21:16] | The woman with the purple feathers, I saw her, | 那个穿着紫色羽毛衣的女人 我看到她 |
[21:18] | with the blood all over her face. | 满脸是血 |
[21:20] | The woman carried out of this room could’ve been murdered. | 那个被抬出这间房的女人 很可能被谋杀了 |
[21:54] | Hey, is she all right? | 她还好吗 |
[22:40] | This is Detective Mac Taylor. | 这是麦克·泰勒警探 |
[22:42] | I need to be connected with the New York Crime Lab | 给我接纽约犯罪实验室 |
[22:45] | and Jo Danville. | 还有乔·丹维尔 |
[22:48] | I saw a black SUV. | 我看到一辆黑色的运动型多功能车 |
[22:51] | Xenon headlights. | 氙气前灯 |
[22:53] | Inside, I felt a pass-through rear seat. | 在车里 我摸索到一个可折叠式后座 |
[22:57] | The cargo space was about six feet. | 储物空间大概有六英尺宽 |
[22:59] | What about the woman who jumped in front of the car? | 那个冲到你车前的女人呢 |
[23:01] | Did you get a good look at her? | 你看清她的脸了吗 |
[23:03] | Caucasian… | 白种人 |
[23:05] | black jacket with a hood. | 身着带帽黑夹克 |
[23:06] | I’d remember her voice. | 我能记起她的声音 |
[23:09] | When I reached for her, | 当我靠近她的时候 |
[23:10] | she turned her head away. | 她把脸转开了 |
[23:12] | I heard the car door open… | 我听见车门打开 |
[23:16] | and I got Tasered in the neck. | 我的颈部被泰瑟枪击中 |
[23:18] | Was it a police-issue Taser | 是把警察批准的泰瑟枪 |
[23:19] | or some runt gun that anyone can buy? | 还是那种谁都能买的小玩具枪 |
[23:21] | I got zapped from behind. I didn’t see. | 我是从背后被袭击的 没有看见 |
[23:24] | Are you sure you don’t want to see a doctor, Mac? | 你真的不要看一下医生吗 麦克 |
[23:27] | No, I’m good, Jo. | 没事 我很好 乔 |
[23:30] | I pulled some fibers from the carpet. | 我在地毯上拔了些纤维 |
[23:33] | Yeah, I’ll say. It’s enough to weave a new one. | 我就说嘛 都能织条新地毯了 |
[23:36] | Who the hell has the balls | 我想知道的是 |
[23:37] | to try to warn off the head | 到底是谁 竟敢公然威胁 |
[23:38] | of the New York City Crime Lab is what I want to know. | 纽约犯罪实验室的老大 |
[23:40] | Either someone really stupid or someone really powerful. | 要么他蠢到了家 要么他权势熏天 |
[23:44] | In the back of the vehicle, I felt metal under | 在后车厢里 我还感觉到肩膀下 |
[23:47] | my shoulder, and it had a sharp edge. | 有块边缘锋利的不明金属 |
[23:49] | There’s a possibility the trace transferred | 有可能你的衣服上 |
[23:51] | from the object to your shirt. | 就蹭到了少许碎屑 |
[23:53] | Which shoulder? | 哪边肩膀 |
[23:54] | Left. | 左边 |
[24:18] | A license plate? | 车牌号 |
[24:19] | They must’ve put on fake plates, | 他们肯定是换了假牌照 |
[24:20] | and tossed the real ones in the back. | 把真的扔在了后备箱里 |
[24:23] | See? It’s all the little details | 看见没 这都是案犯们从来 |
[24:25] | that criminals never pay attention to. | 不会注意的细节问题 |
[24:27] | Just one little something they forget, | 只要有任何蛛丝马迹 |
[24:29] | and we nail them. | 我们就能顺藤摸瓜抓住他们 |
[24:31] | I love this job. | 我爱死这份工作了 |
[25:17] | Hey. | 早上好 |
[25:17] | Oh, how you feeling? | 你怎么样 |
[25:19] | Fine. You all right? | 很好 你们呢 |
[25:19] | Yeah, fine. So, where are we? | 没事 查得怎么样 |
[25:23] | Well, as far as we can tell, | 就目前来看 |
[25:25] | Tessa photographed half the men in Manhattan. | 泰莎大概把曼哈顿一半的人都拍了下来 |
[25:27] | Adam I.D.’d them through the DMV. | 亚当通过车管所系统查出他们的名字 |
[25:29] | None of them were on the guest list. | 但都不在俱乐部嘉宾名单上 |
[25:33] | But if these are pictures of guys | 如果作案嫌疑人的 |
[25:35] | who look like our perpetrators… | 照片就在其中… |
[25:37] | the VIP room. | 还有贵宾室没查 |
[25:39] | So the guys upstairs never attended the Mardi Gras party. | 所以楼上的人物们并没有参加狂欢节的聚会 |
[25:42] | They were having a smaller party of their own. | 而是在自己的派对上自娱自乐 |
[25:44] | Which would explain why our mystery female vic | 所以那名神秘的女性受害者 |
[25:46] | also wasn’t officially signed in. | 也没有正式登记过 |
[25:48] | The woman with the purple feathers. | 那个穿着紫色羽毛衣的女子 |
[25:51] | You said there were three men carrying the girl? | 你是说三个男子抬走了那女孩 |
[25:54] | Yes, three men. | 是的 三个人 |
[25:56] | Three men. | 三个男人 |
[25:58] | And there was the, the, the crying man with the white hair. | 还有一个白头发的 不停哭泣的男人 |
[26:04] | The crying man with the white hair. | 哭泣的白发男人 |
[26:11] | A muscled guy with the tiger. | 一个健壮的身上有老虎的男人 |
[26:13] | A muscled guy with the tiger. | 一个健壮的身上有老虎的男人 |
[26:19] | And someone else… | 还有另外一个人 |
[26:21] | I couldn’t find him. | 我找不到他 |
[26:24] | A ton of candy wrappers. | 一堆糖纸 |
[26:26] | Can you say “Sugar cravings”? | 是嗜糖症吗 |
[26:31] | Stratford chocolate. | 斯德福特巧克力 |
[26:34] | Danny, the candy wrappers in the alley all like this? | 丹尼 巷子里的糖纸都是这样的吗 |
[26:37] | Exactly like that. | 一模一样 |
[26:40] | They belonged to Tessa. | 这是泰莎的东西 |
[26:42] | She brought them there. | 是她带过去的 |
[26:44] | Yeah, which is why they didn’t make sense at the scene. | 所以当时在现场觉得这很奇怪 |
[26:47] | Oh… “Comiskey.” | 科米斯基 |
[26:49] | Comiskey? | 科米斯基 |
[26:51] | Yeah, you know him? | 你知道它吗 |
[26:52] | It’s a baseball stadium. | 是个棒球场 |
[26:53] | Charles Comiskey. | 查尔斯·科米斯基棒球场 |
[26:56] | Chicago Black Sox? | 芝加哥黑袜队啊 |
[26:57] | 1919? | 1919那年的黑袜丑闻 |
[26:58] | You’re so obsessed with baseball. | 你真痴迷棒球啊 |
[27:00] | Okay, so why pick that name | 为什么把主场名字 |
[27:02] | and put it on a wrapper? | 放在包装纸上 |
[27:03] | You said Tessa mentioned other names. | 你说泰莎有提起过一些名字 |
[27:06] | Yeah, code names she’d worked out. | 她找到了他们的代号 |
[27:09] | There was George Weaver and Billy Gleason. | 乔治·韦弗和比利·格里森在场 |
[27:11] | Is the white-haired man Weaver or Gleason? | 那个白发男人叫韦弗或是格里森吗 |
[27:14] | No. I don’t know. I don’t… I don’t know him. | 不 我不知道 我不知道他是谁 |
[27:16] | But I ran ’em all, and they didn’t make sense. | 我后来都查过 都不对 |
[27:19] | Well, she was a bit confused, right? | 她自己也很混乱 不是吗 |
[27:22] | What were the other names? | 另外一个名字叫什么 |
[27:24] | There was George Weaver. | 有乔治·韦弗 |
[27:25] | George “Buck” Weaver? | “雄鹿”乔治·韦弗 |
[27:28] | Third baseman for the Chicago Black Sox. | 芝加哥黑袜队的三垒手 |
[27:30] | Okay, so why pick these names: | 那么为什么用这些名字 |
[27:32] | Comiskey, Weaver, | 科米斯基 韦弗 |
[27:33] | for a guy she saw at The Vonner Club? | 用来描述她在凡纳俱乐部看到的某个人 |
[27:35] | I mean, the Black Sox threw the World Series in 1919. | 黑袜队在1919年的世界联赛上打假球 |
[27:41] | They were the bad guys. | 都不是什么好人 |
[27:42] | What did Comiskey have to do with the team? | 科米斯基跟球队是什么关系 |
[27:44] | He owned it. | 他是球队老板 |
[27:45] | Oh. Well, who owns Stratford confection Company? | 那谁是斯特福德甜品公司的老板 |
[27:49] | I’ll tell you right now. | 马上就知道了 |
[27:51] | The owner of Stratford Confection Company is… | 斯特福德甜品公司的老板是 |
[27:55] | Matthew Stratford. | 马修·斯特福德 |
[27:58] | Take a look. | 看看吧 |
[28:01] | The white-haired man. | 那个白发男人 |
[28:02] | He just kept saying, um… “I didn’t mean to. | 他不停地说 “我不是故意的” |
[28:07] | “I-I just wanted to shut her up.” | “我只想让她闭嘴” |
[28:09] | “I didn’t mean to.” | “我不是故意的” |
[28:10] | She hasn’t mentioned George Weaver on this wall. | 这墙上并没有提到乔治·韦弗 |
[28:13] | Wait a minute. | 慢着 |
[28:15] | Wait. | 等等 |
[28:17] | All these articles, | 这里的剪报 |
[28:19] | they all had to do with death or missing persons. | 都和失踪或死亡的人有关 |
[28:21] | Except there was one… | 除了这个 |
[28:26] | Derek Perry. | 德里克·佩里 |
[28:29] | I think we found our Weaver. | 我想我们找到韦弗了 |
[28:31] | Derek Perry’s a Major League All-Star third baseman. | 德里克·佩里是大联盟全明星队的三垒手 |
[28:34] | He admitted himself into rehab for cocaine addiction. | 他因吸食可卡因去了戒毒所 |
[28:37] | He was suspended from the team for a year. | 因此停赛一年 |
[28:39] | Owner of a major company, pro ball player… | 一家大公司的老板 职业棒球运动员 |
[28:42] | sounds like VIP’s to me. | 够级别做VIP客户了 |
[28:44] | Um, there was George Weaver and Billy Gleason. | 有个乔治·韦弗 还有个比利·格里森 |
[28:47] | And Gleason saw me. | 格里森看见我了 |
[28:49] | Billy Gleason. | 比利·格里森 |
[28:51] | Billy “The Kid” Gleason. | 传说中的”坏小子”比利·格里森 |
[28:53] | He was the manager of the Black Sox. | 他是黑袜队的经理 |
[28:55] | The manager of The Vonner Club… | 也就是沃纳俱乐部的总管 |
[28:57] | Keith DeYoung. | 基斯·德扬 |
[28:59] | When I was leaving the club, | 我刚要离开俱乐部 |
[29:00] | we had a very interesting conversation. | 和他谈了点很有趣的事 |
[29:03] | – Detective, do you have a minute? – Of course. | -警探 有时间没 -当然 |
[29:05] | Uh… the club and its members, | 俱乐部的成员里 |
[29:08] | I mean, there are some powerful people in here. | 有很多有权势的人 |
[29:12] | Yes? | 然后 |
[29:13] | Uh, if they found out that I gave you lists, | 要是他们发现我给你了名单 |
[29:16] | let you into that room, without, I don’t know, | 没让你跟董事会的人谈 |
[29:19] | talking to the board of directors or something, | 就放你进了那屋子 |
[29:21] | I could lose my job. | 我的饭碗就砸了 |
[29:25] | They take this loyalty and trust thing pretty seriously. | 他们很看重这种忠诚并值得信任的品质 |
[29:28] | Look, why don’t you give me your card? | 给我你的名片 |
[29:30] | I’ll give you mine. | 我也给你我的 |
[29:31] | You have any questions or concerns, | 要是有什么问题或疑问 |
[29:33] | give me a call. I’ll do the same | 给我电话 要是董事会的人 |
[29:35] | if your board of directors have something to worry about. | 有什么问题 我也会这么做的 |
[29:38] | Keith DeYoung saw Tessa. | 基斯·德扬看见了泰莎 |
[29:41] | Thank you, Detective. | 多谢 警探 |
[29:43] | Bring him in. | 带他来问话 |
[29:45] | Yeah? | 嗯 |
[29:46] | Hey, Mac, you feel like renting a couple limos tonight? | 麦克 今晚打算租辆豪华轿车来开吗 |
[29:48] | I found the luxury car service that has your license plate. | 我在一家豪华轿车服务中心里发现那个车牌 |
[29:51] | It’s over on West 57th. | 在西57街 |
[29:52] | I’ll meet you there. Let’s go. | 我马上过去 出发 |
[30:10] | Can I help you guys? | 各位需要我帮什么忙吗 |
[30:12] | On your knees, you son of a bitch, now! | 跪下 你个混球 马上 |
[31:11] | Drop it. | 放下枪 |
[31:21] | On your knees, you son of a bitch. | 跪下 你个混球 |
[31:38] | Peter Grant. | 彼得·格兰特 |
[31:40] | Driver to some of The Vonner Club’s finest members… | 一些凡纳俱乐部顶级会员的司机 |
[31:44] | and cop kidnapper. | 爱好劫持警察 |
[31:45] | That’s an A-1 felony. | 这可是A-1级的重罪 |
[31:47] | Same as murder. | 和谋杀同级 |
[31:48] | Including assault and the threats I distinctly remember, | 再加上我清楚记得的威胁和殴打 |
[31:52] | you’re going down for 25-to-life. | 你少则服刑25年 多则终生监禁 |
[31:55] | The severity of your sentence is determined | 对你的裁决的量度 |
[31:57] | by how much you cooperate. | 取决于你的合作程度 |
[31:59] | Hey, there’s your accomplice. | 那位是你的同伙 |
[32:01] | She works at the garage, too. So, what is this? | 她也在修车行工作 这什么情况 |
[32:03] | You guys, uh, work together, play together, | 你们俩一块工作 一块玩乐 |
[32:06] | kidnap cops together? | 一块劫持警察吗 |
[32:07] | The first one to talk gets the deal. | 你俩谁先开口 谁得便宜 |
[32:10] | Tell us who hired you. | 谁指使的你 |
[32:12] | Save your breath. | 省省劲儿吧 |
[32:13] | If I tell you, I’m a dead man. | 要是我告诉你 我就死定了 |
[32:16] | Throw me whatever you got. | 随便你用什么法子 |
[32:19] | Your little talk with | 你跟泰勒探长的 |
[32:20] | Detective Taylor was really a threat, wasn’t it? | 小小谈话还挺有威胁力的 |
[32:23] | No. No, no. | 不不不 |
[32:24] | Look, I just wanted him to know how… | 我只想让他知道… |
[32:26] | How much of a pompous ass you and your club pals are? | 你们俱乐部各位都是傲慢的混蛋吗 |
[32:30] | Do you think money can get you out of murder? | 你以为有钱就能逃避谋杀吗 |
[32:32] | No. Look, I don’t know anything, okay? | 不 听着 我什么都不知道 |
[32:34] | I just do what I’m told. | 我只是按吩咐办事 |
[32:35] | Oh, so you’re a pompous lackey ass? | 这么说你是傲慢混蛋的马屁精 |
[32:39] | Keith… | 基斯 |
[32:40] | you don’t want to get into any more trouble | 你肯定不想自己的处境 |
[32:42] | than you’re already in. | 比现在还糟的 |
[32:43] | You were there the night that girl died. | 那女孩遇害当晚你在现场 |
[32:46] | No. | 不 |
[32:47] | You saw her. | 你看到她了 |
[32:49] | No! | 不 |
[32:55] | I allowed some girl into the Mardi Gras party | 我让一个女孩到狂欢派对 |
[32:57] | to deliver papers to her boss, but… | 去给他老板送文件 |
[32:59] | Tessa James delivered papers that night. | 那晚就是泰莎·詹姆斯去送的 |
[33:02] | You said you didn’t remember her. | 你说你不记得她了 |
[33:04] | I’m bad with faces. | 我认人不太行 |
[33:06] | Really. | 真的 |
[33:09] | I think I’m going to be sick. | 我感觉我要吐了 |
[33:10] | Oh, doesn’t bother me. | 我能应付 |
[33:11] | I’ve got two kids. | 我有俩孩子 |
[33:12] | I’ve spent half my life covered in throw-up. | 小半辈子都花在处理呕吐上了 |
[33:14] | I hear that. | 我听说了 |
[33:15] | The pail’s right there. | 桶就在那边 |
[33:18] | Keith… | 基斯 |
[33:19] | Give us the names of the men in the VIP room. | 把VIP屋里的人名给我 |
[33:23] | I hosted the Mardi Gras party. | 是我主办的狂欢派对 |
[33:25] | That’s all I can tell you. | 我只能跟你说这么多 |
[33:37] | The Jane Doe Mac asked me to trace | 麦克请我查找 |
[33:39] | the strangulation from February 16… | 2月16日后被送来的无名女尸 |
[33:42] | Any Jane Does come in | 去年2月17日 |
[33:43] | with gunshot wounds around February 17 of last year? | 有没有送来带着枪伤的女尸 |
[33:50] | Uh, yeah, we did have a Jane Doe, | 的确有个无名女尸 |
[33:52] | but she died of strangulation. | 但她是被勒死的 |
[33:55] | Sid, check the blood trace we found at The Vonner Club against | 希德 对比我们在沃纳俱乐部发现的血迹 |
[33:58] | that Jane Doe’s DNA records. | 和那无名女尸的DNA记录 |
[34:00] | He was right. | 他说的没错 |
[34:01] | Her DNA is a match to the blood found in The Vonner Club. | 她的DNA和在凡纳俱乐部发现的相匹配 |
[34:05] | It appears she suffered asphyxiation. | 结果发现她是窒息而死 |
[34:09] | There was evidence of recent sexual activity. | 并且死前发生过性行为 |
[34:11] | Two DNA donors. | 有两个DNA提供者 |
[34:12] | No hits in CODIS. | 但在DNA联合识别系统中无匹配 |
[34:14] | Also, she had high levels of cocaine in her system. | 另外 在她的身体里有大量的可卡因 |
[34:18] | And the M.E. detected blood in her nasal cavity. | 法医在她的鼻腔内发现血迹 |
[34:21] | Which can cause the victim to sneeze or cough, | 这会使得受害者打喷嚏或咳嗽 |
[34:24] | so our gunshot spatter pattern was a symptom of an overdose. | 所以那样的中枪血溅痕迹是由于毒品过量注射 |
[34:28] | Overdose, then strangled. | 先是被注射过量毒品 然后再被勒死 |
[34:30] | Not the night she signed up for, I’m sure. | 她肯定没想到那个夜晚会是这样 |
[34:35] | What’s that, right there? | 那是什么 |
[34:40] | Yeah, right wrist… | 右手腕… |
[34:41] | Uh, well, she had a tattoo. | 她有纹身 |
[34:52] | The tattoo– | 那个纹身 |
[34:54] | it’s the symbol that Tessa drew repeatedly. | 就是泰莎反复画过的标记 |
[34:58] | This is definitely our woman with the purple feathers. | 这肯定是我们要找的穿紫色羽毛衣的女人 |
[35:00] | The M.E.’s office retains clothing in Jane Doe cases | 法医部会将未知受害者的衣服 |
[35:03] | – for a year, right? – Yes. | -保留一年 对吧 -是的 |
[35:04] | I need to see this victim’s clothing. | 我得查看这个受害者的衣服 |
[36:02] | Clothes give us anything? | 在衣服上有什么线索吗 |
[36:03] | A whole lot of nothing. | 什么都没有 |
[36:05] | I got a foreign print. | 我得到一枚陌生指纹 |
[36:07] | Just one. | 仅此一枚 |
[36:08] | Top button of her winter coat. | 在她大衣的领扣上 |
[36:15] | You get anything in AFIS? | 在指纹自动识别系统里有匹配吗 |
[36:16] | No. It seems like for every lead, | 没有 好像每一条线索 |
[36:18] | just– there’s another dead end, boss. | 都走到了死胡同 老大 |
[36:20] | Now she’s out there, | 她离开了那里 |
[36:22] | and it’s so cold. | 非常冷 |
[36:24] | Maybe not. | 别太早下定论 |
[36:27] | It’s your compassion that nailed you. | 是你的同情心出卖了你 |
[36:30] | I beg your pardon, detective? | 请你再说一遍 警探 |
[36:31] | It was cold outside. | 当时外面很冷 |
[36:32] | You did up the top button. | 你系上了领扣 |
[36:35] | The other buttons were large– you could keep your gloves on, | 其他的扣子都很大 你可以戴着手套系 |
[36:38] | but the top button, small. | 但领扣却很小 |
[36:41] | I don’t know what you mean. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[36:43] | I found your print on Jane Doe’s winter coat. | 我们在无名受害者的大衣上发现了你的指纹 |
[36:46] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[36:47] | H-How could you get my fingerprints? | 你怎么会有我的指纹 |
[36:49] | You provided them when we had our little confidential chat. | 我们私下谈话时 你提供的啊 |
[37:12] | I-I-I handle so many coats | 我每天在凡纳俱乐部 |
[37:14] | every day greeting members of The Vonner Club. | 迎来送往 会经手很多大衣 |
[37:16] | Yeah, but how many are high-class prostitutes | 没错 但是有多少是被注射大量毒品的 |
[37:20] | who snort so much coke, | 高端妓女 |
[37:22] | they freak out right before they get strangled? | 并且在被勒死之前就已经神志不清了 |
[37:36] | I don’t think you were in the room, Keith. | 我认为你当时不在房间里 基斯 |
[37:38] | No, I wasn’t. | 我确实不在 |
[37:40] | I was hosting. | 我在招呼客人 |
[37:41] | I wasn’t in that room. | 我没在那间房间 |
[37:49] | But upstairs all hell was breaking loose. | 但是楼上却一片混乱 |
[37:53] | A girl OD’s in front of your VIPs. | 有一个女孩在你们贵宾面前吸毒过量 |
[37:55] | One of them panics… | 其中一个贵宾惊慌失措 |
[37:56] | – Shut up! – …tries to shut her up and strangles her. | -闭嘴 -想要让她闭嘴 于是勒死了她 |
[37:59] | And then they call you– | 然后他们把你 |
[38:00] | the loyal and trustworthy club manager. | 这个忠诚守信的俱乐部经理叫来 |
[38:03] | No. | 不 |
[38:05] | I was busy with other guests. | 我当时忙着接待别的客人 |
[38:07] | You helped them carry her out. | 你帮他们将她抬出去 |
[38:09] | I didn’t mean to. | 我不是有意的 |
[38:10] | I just wanted her to shut up. I didn’t mean to, to… | 我只是想让她闭嘴 我不是故意的 |
[38:12] | – Shut the hell up. – I didn’t mean to. | -闭上你的嘴 -我不是故意的 |
[38:18] | Just zip up your fly and make sure you got all her stuff. | 闭上你的嘴 把她的东西拿好 |
[38:20] | We should call an ambulance. | 我们应该叫救护车 |
[38:21] | What part of “murder during Vonner Club orgy” don’t you get? | 你希望凡纳狂欢夜发生谋杀案的消息传出去吗 |
[38:23] | On your way down the hall, Tessa saw you. | 在你们经过走廊的时候 泰莎看见了你 |
[38:26] | Matthew Stratford and Derek Perry… | 马修·斯德福特和德里克·佩里 |
[38:30] | they left you to clean up their mess… | 他们让你帮他们收拾残局 |
[38:32] | drive to an abandoned part of town and dump her. | 开车去废弃地弃之不顾 |
[38:35] | Only, you couldn’t stand | 不过 你不忍心 |
[38:37] | to see her there all alone in the cold. | 弃她一人于寒冷中 |
[38:43] | And so you did up her coat. | 所以你帮她系上扣子 |
[38:49] | A final act of compassion. | 当做最终的同情 |
[38:56] | I almost feel sorry for you. | 我几乎都为你感到遗憾了 |
[38:59] | I didn’t kill her. | 我没杀她 |
[39:01] | Not the girl in the room, | 你没杀房间里的女孩 |
[39:03] | but you saw Tessa. | 但是你看见了泰莎 |
[39:05] | And you described her. | 你描述了她的相貌 |
[39:08] | And you made it possible for them to hire thugs to find her. | 是你间接促使他们雇杀手找她 |
[39:14] | You might as well have shoved the needle in her arm yourself. | 也许还是你亲自将针头刺进她的胳膊 |
[40:07] | Anyone come forward to claim her yet? | 有亲属来认领吗 |
[40:09] | No, unfortunately. | 很不幸 还没有 |
[40:12] | It’s always a little more difficult | 看到尸体最终安葬在公墓 |
[40:13] | knowing a body’s destined for a pine box in Potter’s Field. | 总会让人感觉更加难过 |
[40:18] | She’s not a Jane Doe, Sid. | 她不是无名女尸 希德 |
[40:21] | Without a family member or friend’s official identification | 没有家人和朋友的官方指认 |
[40:26] | I have to make this determination. | 我不得不做出这样的决定 |
[42:15] | I found you. I found you. | 我找到你了 我找到你了 |
[42:21] | I’m her friend. | 我是她的朋友 |
[42:27] | Her name is Tessa James. | 她的名字叫泰莎·詹姆斯 |