时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:39] | 911. What’s your emergency? | 911 有什么紧急情况 |
[01:41] | I need to report a murder. | 我要报告一起谋杀 |
[01:43] | May I have your name, please? | 您的姓名 |
[01:44] | Where are you calling from? | 你人在哪里 |
[01:45] | The body’s beaten, bound | 尸体被殴打过 捆了起来 |
[01:47] | and gagged. | 嘴还被塞住了 |
[01:48] | Shot three times. You’ll find it in the alley | 中了三枪 尸体在米拉多啤酒 |
[01:50] | behind the old Mirado Beer warehouse, | 旧仓库后面的小巷里 |
[01:53] | near the Brooklyn Navy Yard. | 靠近布鲁克林区的海军大院 |
[01:54] | And when did it happen? | 何时发生的谋杀 |
[01:56] | It’s about to. | 马上 |
[02:07] | 911 call came in at 11:00 p.M. | 911晚上11点接到报警 |
[02:09] | Unidentified male. | 不明男性打来的 |
[02:11] | Patrol unit arrived 15 minutes later | 巡警分队15分钟后到达 |
[02:13] | to find the body. | 发现尸体 |
[02:14] | No sign of the caller. | 没看到报警者 |
[02:16] | – Witnesses? – None. | -有目击者吗 -也没有 |
[02:17] | Every victim of the Prospect Park Rapist | 展望公园强奸犯抛下被害人的 |
[02:19] | was dumped within a mile of this location. | 地点离这儿都不到一公里 |
[02:22] | I don’t think it’s a coincidence. | 我想这不是巧合 |
[02:23] | This one’s got all the markings. | 这尸体的特征完全吻合 |
[02:25] | Mouth gag, body beat to a pulp. | 嘴被塞住 人被打的鼻青眼肿 |
[02:27] | Wrists bound with purple duct tape. | 腕部用紫色胶带绑住 |
[02:30] | All made to look like our rapist’s signature. | 都像是那强奸犯的作案特征 |
[02:33] | Only this time, the victim is a man. | 只是这次 被害者是一个男人 |
[03:28] | Mac, I got a hit on the fingerprints. | 麦克 指纹匹配结果出来了 |
[03:30] | This is definitely the Prospect Park Rapist. | 这人就是展望公园强奸犯 |
[03:33] | They match prints recovered | 指纹和之前受害者那里 |
[03:34] | from some of his victims. | 采集到的一致 |
[03:36] | Well, now we need a name | 除了知道他是那强奸犯之外 |
[03:38] | to go with the title. | 还需要知道他的名字 |
[03:39] | Still a John Doe. | 他还是具无名尸 |
[03:40] | Well, someone knew who he was. | 有人知道他是谁 |
[03:42] | They used his signature against him. | 故意用他的作案手法对付他 |
[03:44] | This looks like revenge. | 看上去像复仇 |
[03:45] | Two gunshots to the groin, | 两枪在腹股沟 |
[03:46] | one to the head. | 一枪正中头部 |
[03:48] | Killer’s sending a message. | 凶手在传递某种信息 |
[03:50] | Got a blood pool. | 有血泊 |
[03:52] | No high-velocity spatter. | 没有高速溅血的痕迹 |
[03:55] | This was a dump job. | 这里是抛尸点 |
[04:50] | Whatever this man’s sins were in life, | 无论这人生前犯下了多大罪孽 |
[04:52] | he paid for them in death. | 他死时基本都偿清了 |
[04:54] | Multiple skull fractures, | 颅骨多处骨折 |
[04:56] | four broken ribs, | 断了四根肋骨 |
[04:58] | collarbone. | 还有锁骨 |
[04:59] | Both ankles. | 两只踝关节都断了 |
[05:01] | We’ve got three bullet wounds, | 有三处子弹伤口 |
[05:02] | two to the groin area, | 两处在腹股沟区 |
[05:04] | one of which hit the lower abdomen. | 其中一颗打中了小腹 |
[05:05] | And the other lodged itself in the femur. | 另一颗嵌在了骨头里 |
[05:08] | Head wounds are through and through. | 头部伤口则是贯穿伤 |
[05:10] | Close range, judging from the stippling. | 从残留颗粒看 是近距离射击 |
[05:12] | Mm-hmm. The tongue is fascinating. | 他的舌头非常奇怪 |
[05:16] | Results of the biopsy and histological exam | 活检和组织学检查表明 |
[05:18] | confirm that it’s not caused by any kind of disease | 不是任何疾病或体质问题 |
[05:21] | or medical condition. | 引起舌头的这种变化 |
[05:26] | I’ll send the sample up to the lab. | 我会把样本给实验室 |
[05:28] | We’ll run it through GCMS. | 用气谱质谱联用仪分析下 |
[05:30] | I noticed the swelling | 我注意到眼部周围 |
[05:32] | and irritation around the eyes. | 有肿块和发炎现象 |
[05:33] | Originally, I thought it was caused | 起初我以为 |
[05:35] | by the physical beating. | 是殴打导致 |
[05:36] | However, under an ALS, | 但是 在多波域光源灯下看 |
[05:39] | we get a different story. | 却发现另有原因 |
[05:45] | Some kind of UV marker. | 有点像隐形记号笔 |
[05:47] | Also found high levels of oleoresin capsicum. | 还查到大量的辣椒油树脂 |
[05:50] | Pepper spray. | 胡椒喷雾 |
[05:51] | Thinking the rapist came upon a victim | 可能强奸犯锁定了一个受害者 |
[05:53] | who decided to fight back. | 但她决定奋起反抗 |
[05:55] | Sprayed him, gave him a taste of his own medicine. | 喷了他一脸胡椒水 给他点颜色瞧瞧 |
[05:58] | It’s a good theory, | 有点道理 |
[06:00] | only we have a 911 call that was made | 不过911是在案发前 |
[06:03] | before the murder, | 接到报警 |
[06:04] | and the caller was a man. | 而且报警者是男性 |
[06:06] | NYPD spent a lot of time looking for this rapist. | 纽约警方追查这名强奸犯很久了 |
[06:10] | Never could identify him. | 一直无法确定此人身份 |
[06:13] | Well, someone did. | 但有人知道 |
[06:15] | Whoever it was | 不管他是谁 |
[06:16] | wanted to take care of the problem themselves. | 他们想亲自解决这个混蛋 |
[06:20] | We have a vigilante on our hands. | 我们可有个义务警员啊 |
[06:23] | Spokesmen for the police department | 警方发言人已经确认 |
[06:24] | confirmed that the body of a man believed | 先前在布鲁克林区海军大院附近 |
[06:27] | to be the Prospect Park Rapist | 发现的男尸 |
[06:29] | was found near the Brooklyn Navy Yard. | 就是展望公园强奸案犯 |
[06:31] | He singled out solitary women at night, | 他晚上专挑单身女人 |
[06:33] | and attacked with brutal force. | 对其进行暴力袭击 |
[06:36] | He beat and gagged his victims. | 他殴打并封住被害人的嘴 |
[06:43] | Once they were bound, | 将她们捆绑起来后 |
[06:44] | he would transport them to his van | 再运上面包车 |
[06:46] | where he sexually assaulted them, | 在车里他还会实行性侵犯 |
[06:48] | often for hours. | 长达数小时 |
[06:50] | Though there’s been no official statement, | 尽管尚无官方声明 |
[06:52] | unnamed sources have reported | 但有匿名消息表示 |
[06:54] | the Prospect Park Rapist’s body | 展望公园强奸犯的尸体 |
[06:56] | was found bound and gagged | 日前在他自己曾抛下被害人的 |
[06:58] | in the same warehouse area | 仓库附近被发现 |
[06:59] | where he dumped his victims. | 同样手脚捆住 堵住了嘴 |
[07:03] | This begs the question, | 这不得不让人提出质疑 |
[07:04] | did one of his victims seek revenge? | 是他的被害人伺机报复吗 |
[07:09] | Is this the man who attacked you? | 是这人袭击了你吗 |
[07:17] | Yes. | 是的 |
[07:20] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[07:21] | No. Take your time. | 没事 慢慢来 |
[07:23] | I’ve had nightmares for months. | 几个月来我一直在做噩梦 |
[07:27] | I can’t believe he’s dead. | 真不敢相信他已经死了 |
[07:29] | Do you have a brother? | 你有兄弟 |
[07:31] | Or boyfriend? | 或是男友吗 |
[07:33] | Yeah. What about him? | 有 怎么了 |
[07:35] | Does he know what happened to you? | 他知道发生在你身上的事吗 |
[07:38] | You mean, the rape? | 你是说被强暴 |
[07:41] | Why would that matter, anyway? | 这有什么关系 |
[07:43] | It was a man | 是一名男性 |
[07:44] | who called 911 to report your rapist’s death. | 向911报告了这名强奸犯的死亡 |
[07:47] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[07:49] | No one I know has the balls to do something like this. | 我认识的人中还没人敢做这种事 |
[07:52] | I don’t know if you remember me, but we met | 不知道你是否还记得我 我们曾在 |
[07:54] | a while ago at your support group. | 你的支援小组里见过面 |
[07:55] | I was giving a talk. | 我做过报告 |
[07:57] | Yeah. | 记得 |
[07:58] | Detective Messer. | 莫瑟警探 |
[08:00] | You can call me Lindsay. | 你可以叫我琳赛吧 |
[08:09] | Could you take a look at this for me? | 可以帮我分辨一下照片吗 |
[08:14] | Is that the man that raped me? | 是那个强暴我的人吗 |
[08:17] | Well, I was hoping you could tell me. | 我希望你能告诉我答案 |
[08:19] | The other women identified him, right? | 其他女性已经认出来了 是吗 |
[08:23] | Just take another look, okay? | 就看一眼 好吗 |
[08:34] | I really don’t know. | 我真的不知道 |
[08:35] | I never saw his face. | 我没看到他的脸 |
[08:43] | You know, when you and I spoke, | 几个月前我们两人交流时 |
[08:45] | all those months ago, you were so scared. | 你当时很害怕 |
[08:48] | You wanted to protect yourself. | 试图保护自己 |
[08:50] | I never got a gun, if that’s what you’re asking. | 我没有枪 如果这就是你要问的 |
[08:53] | I gave you pepper spray instead. | 我给了你胡椒喷雾 |
[08:55] | Do you still have that? | 你还随身携带吗 |
[08:56] | Got rid of it. | 早扔了 |
[09:00] | Is there a guy in your life? | 你生活中有关系亲密的男性吗 |
[09:03] | Male friends, relatives? | 男性朋友或亲戚 |
[09:06] | There’s no one. | 一个都没有 |
[09:07] | Why are you asking me these questions? | 你为什么要问我这些 |
[09:12] | The man who attacked you | 袭击你的人 尸体被发现时 |
[09:14] | was found beaten and bound | 也有殴打和捆绑等 |
[09:15] | in the same manner he used on his victims. | 和他的受害者相同的特征 |
[09:18] | Good. | 非常好 |
[09:20] | I’ve talked to a lot of rape victims, Kate. | 我和很多强奸受害者谈过 凯特 |
[09:22] | Some are scared. | 有些人很害怕 |
[09:24] | Some are angry. | 有些人很愤怒 |
[09:26] | You’re the only one who ever asked me for a gun. | 你是唯一问我要枪的人 |
[09:32] | I don’t have a boyfriend. | 我没有男朋友 |
[09:34] | My father died five years ago. | 我父亲五年前去世了 |
[09:38] | There are no other relatives nearby. | 身边没有别的亲戚 |
[09:41] | I was home last night. | 昨晚我在家里 |
[09:43] | Alone. | 我自己 |
[09:46] | Don’t get out much anymore. | 不再经常出去了 |
[09:48] | I’m sure you understand why. | 我确信你知道原因 |
[09:55] | Anything else? | 还有吗 |
[09:57] | No. | 没了 |
[10:00] | I need to report a murder. | 我要报告一起谋杀 |
[10:02] | May I have your name, please? Where are you calling from? | 您的姓名 现在人在哪里 |
[10:04] | The body’s beaten, bound and gagged. | 尸体被殴打过 捆了起来 嘴还被塞住了 |
[10:06] | Shot three times. | 中了三枪 |
[10:08] | You’ll find it in the alley | 尸体在米拉多啤酒 |
[10:09] | behind the old Mirado Beer warehouse, | 旧仓库后面的小巷里 |
[10:11] | near the Brooklyn Navy Yard. | 在布鲁克林区海军大院附近 |
[10:13] | And when did it happen? | 何时发生的谋杀 |
[10:14] | It’s about to. | 马上 |
[10:15] | Sir, can you repeat that? | 先生 你能重复一遍吗 |
[10:17] | Sir, sir, can you please repeat that? | 先生 先生 能重复一遍吗 |
[10:20] | The operator goes on like that for a bit. | 话务员持续的问了一会 |
[10:21] | But you get the point. | 不过你知道他想表达什么了 |
[10:22] | He obviously wanted us to know about the murder. | 他显然要让我们知道谋杀 |
[10:24] | Wanted to be clear that he had all the details. | 想说清楚所有的细节 |
[10:27] | The killer wants credit. | 凶手想邀功 |
[10:28] | Yeah, well, we’d be happy to | 是的 如果他有空 |
[10:28] | give it to him if he made himself available. | 我们很愿意好好”奖励”他一下 |
[10:31] | There’s no way you can, uh, trace this call, huh? | 根本没办法追踪电话吗 |
[10:33] | It’s a disposable phone. | 这是一次性手机 |
[10:34] | Caller turned it off after he hung up, | 打电话的人挂电话后就关机 |
[10:36] | and then probably tossed it. | 很可能就把手机扔了 |
[10:37] | All right. This 911 caller says he’s about to commit the murder. | 好吧 报警的人声称他要杀人 |
[10:41] | 15 minutes later, patrol finds the body. | 十五分钟后 巡警发现了尸体 |
[10:43] | That’s a pretty small window | 在如此短的时间内 |
[10:44] | to beat and kill our victim, huh? | 将被害人殴打致死不太可能对吧 |
[10:45] | I’m thinking wherever that call was made, | 我在想 不论电话在哪里打的 |
[10:48] | that might be our crime scene. | 都可能是犯罪现场 |
[10:50] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[10:52] | Let’s analyze the, uh, background noise, | 分析一下 背景噪声 |
[10:54] | and the ambient sound. It could help us | 还有环境声 可能有助于 |
[10:55] | pinpoint where the call came from. | 精确电话来源地 |
[10:57] | Okay, okay, look. | 好 好 瞧 |
[10:57] | It’s a long shot in the best of circumstances. | 最好的情况下也很少成功 |
[11:00] | Okay? But this call, | 知道吗 这个电话 |
[11:01] | it’s got some sort of background frequency. | 背景声中有某种频率 |
[11:03] | It’s-It’s nearly impossible. | 这 这几乎是不可能的 |
[11:05] | It’s nearly impossible? | 几乎不可能 |
[11:06] | Which means it’s a little bit possible, so… | 意味着有一点点可能 所以… |
[11:09] | Go forth and conquer. | 去攻克难关吧 |
[11:16] | Hey. GCMS results | 无名氏黑舌头的 |
[11:19] | on our John Doe’s black tongue came back | 气相色谱质谱分析结果显示 |
[11:20] | with high levels of pyrethroids. | 高含量的除虫菊酯 |
[11:23] | Like in pesticides. | 和杀虫剂的主要成分一样 |
[11:24] | And the only way | 能对杀虫剂有那种反应的 |
[11:25] | you get a reaction to a pesticide like that | 唯一途径 |
[11:27] | is with frequent and long-term exposure. | 就是长期频繁的暴露其中 |
[11:29] | So, either our vic worked in some kind of chemical factory, | 要么死者在某类化学工厂工作 |
[11:32] | or he was an exterminator. | 要么他是灭虫专家 |
[11:34] | So you checked out pest control companies | 你查了那些在发生强奸案的 |
[11:36] | that worked the Prospect Park area | 展望公园一带的 |
[11:39] | where the rapes occurred. | 灭虫公司了 |
[11:40] | I cross-referenced them | 交叉比对上述公司 |
[11:41] | with the companies | 和服务过 |
[11:42] | that serviced the rapist’s victims’ apartments, | 强奸犯受害者公寓的公司 |
[11:43] | and came up with Hudlin Exterminators. | 得出了一家叫做胡丁灭虫的灭虫公司 |
[11:45] | Any of their employees not show up for work this morning? | 有员工今早没去工作吗 |
[11:48] | Only one, and he matches the description of our vic. | 只有一个 且与死者的描述一致 |
[11:56] | Mac. I compared the duct tape | 麦克 我比较了 |
[11:58] | we found at the scene to the duct tape | 现场发现的和强奸犯 |
[12:00] | that the rapist used to bind his vics. | 捆绑受害者的宽胶带 |
[12:13] | They don’t just have similar class characteristics. | 它们不仅有相似的一般特征 |
[12:15] | They’re from the exact same roll. | 他们还出自同一卷胶带 |
[12:17] | What about the gun? | 那枪呢 |
[12:18] | .38 ACP. No hits in IBIS. | 点38柯尔特自动手枪 弹道鉴定系统没发现 |
[12:20] | Our killer is smart. Figured out the identity of a predator | 凶手很聪明 想到一半纽约警察 |
[12:23] | half the NYPD couldn’t track down. | 都无法查出强奸犯的真实身份 |
[12:26] | Observed our rapist, Garland Clarke, stalked him. | 他就观察强奸犯加兰德·克拉克 跟踪他 |
[12:30] | Waited for him to make his move. | 等他有所行动 |
[12:35] | Then informed us about it | 然后在执行计划之前 |
[12:38] | before executing his plan. | 通知了我们 |
[12:44] | No, no, no! | 不 不 不 |
[12:46] | And disappears. | 然后人间蒸发 |
[12:47] | Of course he could be a she. | 当然 他也可能是她 |
[12:49] | The 911 call came from a man. | 打报警电话的是个男人 |
[12:51] | DNA analysis from the hair we found on the tape | 胶带上发现的头发 DNA分析 |
[12:53] | turned out to be female. | 结果是女性 |
[12:59] | Did you get a hit in CODIS? | DNA联合检索系统有发现吗 |
[13:00] | No, but I ran it against DNA samples | 没有 不过我比较了 |
[13:02] | from his victims’ rape kits, got a match. | 强奸案受害人的DNA样本 有发现 |
[13:06] | That’s Kate Price. | 是凯特·普莱斯 |
[13:08] | That’s his first victim. | 是他的第一名受害人 |
[13:23] | I’ve never seen him. | 我从没看见过他 |
[13:29] | Is there someone who can vouch for you last night? | 昨晚有谁能为你提供不在场证明吗 |
[13:32] | Like I said, I was home alone, watching TV. | 就像我说的 我一个人在家 看电视 |
[13:37] | – What show? – David Letterman. | -什么节目 -大卫·莱特曼[脱口秀] |
[13:39] | Would you like me to list the guests? | 想要嘉宾的名单吗 |
[13:41] | Look, there’s something you need to understand. | 有些事需要你明白 |
[13:44] | We found your hair on this man’s dead body. | 我们在尸体上找到了你的头发 |
[13:48] | That’s serious. | 那是很严重的 |
[13:50] | So let’s start again. | 我们再来一次 |
[13:52] | Where were you last night? | 昨晚你在哪里 |
[14:00] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:02] | These are photos of Garland Clarke | 这些事加兰德·克拉克 |
[14:03] | on his rounds as an exterminator. | 在灭虫时候拍摄的照片 |
[14:05] | On his stoop, leaving his apartment. | 在他的门廊处的 离开公寓时的 |
[14:07] | Having a beer. | 喝啤酒时的 |
[14:12] | You searched my apartment? | 你搜查了我的公寓 |
[14:15] | Yes. We thought you were telling the truth | 是的 我们打开书桌抽屉之前 |
[14:17] | until we opened a desk drawer. | 都以为你在说实话 |
[14:20] | So tell me again how you don’t know who this is. | 说说你怎么不认识这个人啊 |
[14:24] | This is the man who raped you, Kate. | 这是强奸过你的人 凯特 |
[14:27] | The man you swore to me you’d never seen before. | 你跟我发誓之前从没看过的男人 |
[14:30] | You’ve been following him. | 你一直在跟踪他 |
[14:36] | Do you understand how serious this is? | 你明白这有多严重吗 |
[14:41] | I think I need some air or something. | 我想我需要透透气什么的 |
[14:43] | No. What you need is to listen to me. | 不 你只需要听我说 |
[14:46] | If you want to avoid | 如果你想避免 |
[14:47] | spending the rest of your life behind bars, | 后半生都在监狱中度过的话 |
[14:49] | you have to tell me everything. | 你要坦白一切 |
[14:53] | Don’t say another word. | 一个字也别说了 |
[14:55] | My client is done talking. | 我的客户说完了 |
[14:57] | You called a lawyer? | 你叫了律师 |
[14:58] | I consult with the City Victims’ Network. | 我咨询了城市受害者互助会 |
[15:00] | They informed me that Kate was being held for questioning. | 他们通知我因询凯特问被拘留 |
[15:02] | Okay, I don’t know what kind of law you practice, | 好吧 我不知道你擅长打什么类型的官司 |
[15:05] | but Kate is in a lot of trouble here. | 不过凯特现在惹上了很大的麻烦 |
[15:06] | I used to be a public defender, | 我曾经是公设辩护律师 |
[15:08] | so let’s just forgo the back and forth, Detective, | 让我们别再兜圈子了 警探 |
[15:10] | and let me speak to my client. | 我要和我的客户谈谈 |
[15:17] | Uh, thanks. | 谢谢 |
[15:19] | Traffic boys found Clarke’s van parked in a loading zone. | 交警发现克拉克的货车停在装载区 |
[15:22] | They towed it over this morning. | 今早拖回来了 |
[15:23] | Keys are in the front seat. | 钥匙在前座 |
[15:27] | Hey, Doc. | 医生 |
[15:30] | Think we found our crime scene, gentlemen. | 找到案发现场了 先生们 |
[15:34] | So, the killer subdued Clarke and brought him back | 凶手制服了克拉克 带他回到 |
[15:36] | to his own van to finish the job. | 自己的货车里 完成谋杀 |
[15:37] | Dumped the body at the Navy Yard | 在海军大院弃尸 |
[15:39] | and abandoned the van. | 又抛弃了货车 |
[15:41] | See what we got here. | 看能找到什么 |
[15:42] | I’ll take the cab. | 我去看驾驶室 |
[15:56] | I’ve got biologicals– | 我找到了生物证据 |
[15:58] | semen, vaginal fluids. | 精液 阴道分泌物 |
[16:00] | Anyone want to go grab a bite after? | 一会谁想去吃点东西 |
[16:04] | This is more than Clarke’s work van. | 这不仅仅是克拉克的工作车 |
[16:07] | This is his lair. | 这是他的老巢 |
[16:09] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[16:17] | Check this out. | 看看这个 |
[16:20] | Purple duct tape for binding. | 捆绑用紫色宽胶带 |
[16:23] | Gloves. | 手套 |
[16:24] | Scissors. | 剪刀 |
[16:25] | What did he use the scissors for? | 剪刀是用来做什么的 |
[16:27] | Souvenirs. | 为了剪下纪念品 |
[16:30] | He cut off locks of their hair to keep for later. | 他剪下了她们的头发留作纪念 |
[16:33] | None of Clarke’s victims | 没有一个克拉克的受害者 |
[16:34] | mentioned that as part of his MO. | 提到那是他犯罪手法的一部分 |
[16:36] | They probably didn’t know | 她们很可能不知道 |
[16:37] | it was happening. | 有这么回事 |
[16:43] | Hey, how many vics did you say came fward anyway? | 你说过有多少受害人自愿站出来指认强奸犯 |
[16:45] | Five. Why? | 五个人 为什么这么问 |
[16:48] | That’s a lot more than five. | 受害人远远不止五个 |
[17:27] | Five of the hair samples | 克拉克货车里的 |
[17:28] | from Clarke’s van match his victims. | 五份头发样本和他的受害人吻合 |
[17:33] | So I’m guessing the other five | 那么我想其他五份 |
[17:34] | were from women who never came forward? | 来自没有自愿站出来的女性 |
[17:36] | Five more suspects. | 嫌疑人又多了五个 |
[17:38] | Anything that links Kate to the murder? | 有没有线索把凯特和凶案联系起来 |
[17:40] | Well, her DNA was all over the carpet. | 她的DNA痕迹遍布地毯之上 |
[17:41] | Probably from when she was raped. | 很可能是她被强暴时所留下的 |
[17:42] | Might also explain | 这也许还解释了 |
[17:43] | why we found her hair on the tape. | 为什么我们在胶带上面发现了她的头发 |
[17:46] | Clarke kept all of his supplies in the same bag | 克拉克把他的所有犯罪工具都保存在 |
[17:48] | in his van– gloves, tape, scissors. | 车上的同一个包里 手套 胶带 剪刀 |
[17:51] | After he raped Kate, he took some of her hair. | 他强暴凯特之后 剪下了一些她的头发 |
[17:54] | A strand of hair | 其中一缕头发 |
[17:55] | could have transferred to the roll of tape. | 可能转移到了胶带上 |
[17:57] | And the hair didn’t come off until a year later | 而直到一年之后 他被用同一卷胶带 |
[17:59] | when he was bound using the same roll of tape? | 捆绑起来的时候 那缕头发才被发现 |
[18:01] | It’s possible. | 很有可能 |
[18:03] | It still doesn’t explain why Kate was tracking Clarke | 可还是不能解释凯特跟踪克拉克的原因 |
[18:05] | and lying to us about it. | 还有她为什么要对我们撒谎 |
[18:06] | Yeah. We’re wasting a whole lot of man hours | 我们正在浪费大量人力和时间 |
[18:09] | hunting a killer that should get a medal | 追捕一个应当由于为民除害 |
[18:11] | for doing the community a service. | 而被授予奖章的凶手 |
[18:13] | There’s a body on a slab in Autopsy, Hawkes. | 在验尸间的床板上躺着一具尸体 霍克 |
[18:16] | Yeah, and he beat and raped at least ten women. | 他殴打和强暴了至少十位女性 |
[18:19] | I’m surprised to hear you defending him. | 听到你为他辩护 我很惊讶 |
[18:21] | Why? Because I’m a woman, | 为什么 因为我是个女人 |
[18:23] | I should cheer his death? | 我就应该为他的死而欢呼吗 |
[18:25] | I’m a cop first. | 我首先是个警察 |
[18:26] | As much as I despise what he did, | 无论我多么鄙视他的所作所为 |
[18:28] | I don’t advocate vigilante justice. | 我也不拥护非执法人员私自执法 |
[18:33] | Come on, Hawkes. You’re a doctor. | 得了吧 霍克 你是个医生 |
[18:35] | What would you do if Clarke came into your ER? | 如果克拉克走进你的急诊室 你会怎么做 |
[18:37] | He didn’t. He’s dead. | 他没有 他已经死了 |
[18:38] | That’s a convenient answer. | 那是个投机取巧的答案 |
[18:40] | My girlfriend was raped, Lindsay, | 我女朋友被强暴过 琳赛 |
[18:43] | and after that, our relationship changed. | 从那之后 我们的关系就变了 |
[18:45] | Hell, it ended. | 该死的 我们分手了 |
[18:47] | And I won’t lie to you. | 我不会对你撒谎 |
[18:48] | The thought of killing the guy that did that to her… | 杀了那个对她犯下罪行的家伙 |
[18:51] | definitely crossed my mind. | 这个想法绝对在我脑海中出现过 |
[18:54] | I mean, come on. You know this girl Kate. | 你认识那个叫凯特的女孩 |
[18:56] | You don’t feel for her? | 你不同情她吗 |
[18:57] | Of course I feel for her. | 我当然同情她 |
[19:00] | But I don’t know her, Hawkes. | 但是我不了解她 霍克 |
[19:01] | I had a conversation with her one time a year ago, | 一年之前我和她谈过一次 |
[19:04] | and she asked me for a gun. | 她当时问我要一把枪 |
[19:07] | I’m not her counselor, I’m not her priest. | 我不是她的律师 也不是她的神父 |
[19:10] | If she’s guilty of murder, I’m going to put her away. | 如果她犯下杀人的罪行 我会把她关起来 |
[19:14] | 911. What is your emergency? | 911 有什么紧急情况 |
[19:15] | I need to report a murder. | 我要报告一起谋杀 |
[19:17] | A man’s been beaten and shot | 在西五十五街的一个停车场里 |
[19:19] | at a parking garage on West 55th Street. | 一个男人遭到殴打与枪击 |
[19:22] | When did this happen? | 什么时候发生的 |
[19:23] | Sir? Sir? | 先生 先生 |
[19:25] | It’s about to. | 正要发生 |
[19:36] | Second 911 call | 第二个911电话报案 |
[19:37] | had the same signature as the first. | 和第一个有相同的特征 |
[19:39] | Murder was reported before it happened. | 凶手在行凶之前报案 |
[19:41] | Only this time, | 只是这次 |
[19:41] | the caller didn’t turn the power off the phone. | 打电话的人没有关掉手机 |
[19:43] | Signal from the cell brought us here. | 手机信号把我们带到这里 |
[19:45] | Suspect could still be in the garage. | 嫌疑犯可能还在停车场里 |
[19:47] | Yup. | 是啊 |
[19:50] | Signal’s coming from the basement level. | 信号来自于地下室那层 |
[19:52] | Let’s do it. | 行动 |
[20:18] | Flack, single male behind the pickup | 弗莱克 南侧顶头的小卡车之后 |
[20:20] | on the south end. | 有一名男性 |
[20:22] | Got him. | 看到他了 |
[20:27] | NYPD! | 纽约警局 |
[20:28] | Put your hands where I can see ’em. Now! | 举起你的双手 现在 |
[20:46] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[20:50] | The cell phone signal is still definitely coming from here. | 手机信号肯定来自这里 |
[20:57] | No phone. | 没找到手机 |
[21:23] | It’s right here. | 在这 |
[21:26] | We’re too late. | 我们来的太迟了 |
[21:39] | Our vic’s name is Craig Tomlin. | 受害人的名字叫克雷格·汤姆林 |
[21:40] | He’s an ex-con. | 他有前科 |
[21:41] | Did five years for sexual assault. | 因为性侵犯入狱五年 |
[21:43] | Just got out a couple weeks ago. | 两周前刚刑满释放 |
[21:44] | So our suspect has a thing for predators. | 看来嫌疑犯对强奸犯很有兴趣 |
[21:47] | His throat is flush against the trailer hitch. | 他的喉咙被抵在那副拖车挂接装置上 |
[21:50] | It was like he was being choked. | 他好像曾经被堵以致窒息 |
[21:51] | So our killer calls 911, chokes this guy, | 凶手打了911 把这个家伙弄窒息 |
[21:54] | and then shoots him from behind? | 然后从后面朝他开枪 |
[21:56] | Doesn’t add up. | 不怎么合理 |
[21:58] | Whatever happened here– | 无论这里发生过什么 |
[21:59] | I don’t think it went as planned. | 我都觉得事情没有按照预期进行 |
[22:01] | Blood spatter pattern is inconsistent | 血迹溅落轨迹 |
[22:03] | with the head wound. | 和头部的伤口不一致 |
[22:04] | And there’s a void. | 这里有一处空白 |
[22:06] | Someone was underneath him when he was shot. | 他被枪打中的时候 身下还有一个人 |
[22:14] | We’re looking for at least two suspects. | 我们追查的至少是两名嫌疑人 |
[23:43] | Two male victims, both sexual predators, | 两名男性受害人 都是强奸犯 |
[23:45] | and near identical 911 calls. | 还有几乎完全相同的911报案电话 |
[23:47] | In the first murder, | 在第一起案件中 |
[23:48] | the suspects mimicked Clarke’s MO, | 嫌疑犯模仿了克拉克的犯罪手法 |
[23:50] | leaving the body where he dumped his victims. | 把尸体留在他曾经丢弃受害人的地方 |
[23:52] | Our second vic, Craig Tomlin | 第二名受害人 克雷格·汤姆林 |
[23:53] | served time for grabbing a woman in a parking lot, | 曾经在停车场突然抓住一个女人 |
[23:56] | forcing her to drive | 在侵犯她之前 |
[23:57] | to another location before attacking her. | 强迫她开车到另一个地方 他因此而坐牢 |
[23:58] | None of that was mimicked here. | 而现在这起案件却没有模仿的痕迹 |
[24:00] | The killers never had the opportunity. | 凶手们没有机会 |
[24:02] | Their plan went wrong. | 他们的计划走样了 |
[24:03] | We found UV markers | 我们在汤姆林的脸上发现了 |
[24:04] | and traces of pepper spray on Tomlin’s face. | 紫外荧光笔迹和胡椒喷雾的痕迹 |
[24:08] | But look at the autopsy photo. | 但是看看验尸照片 |
[24:12] | No irritation. No inflammation. | 没有过敏 没有发炎 |
[24:16] | A small percentage of the population | 很小比例的人群 |
[24:17] | is immune to the effects of capsicum. | 对辣椒属类植物的效应免疫 |
[24:20] | Tomlin must have been one of them. | 汤姆林肯定是其中的一个 |
[24:21] | Caught our suspects by surprise. | 那让嫌疑人大吃一惊 |
[24:23] | He started to fight. Plan went south. | 他开始反击 于是计划走样 |
[24:25] | They cut and run. | 他们慌忙逃走 |
[24:26] | Whatever connection, these killers have taken out | 无论联系是什么 这些凶手在二十四小时之内 |
[24:29] | two predators in 24 hours. | 已经干掉了两名强奸犯 |
[24:30] | It’s safe to assume they’ll strike again. | 他们肯定会再次作案 |
[24:34] | Taylor. | 泰勒 |
[24:35] | Mac Taylor. I have information | 麦克·泰勒 关于你正在调查的 |
[24:36] | on the vigilante case you’re investigating. | 义务警员执法案 我有线索 |
[24:38] | Who is this? | 你是谁 |
[24:39] | It’s Lindsay. | 我是琳赛 |
[24:40] | Look up. | 向前看 |
[24:54] | It’s a voice distorter. | 我用了变声器 |
[24:55] | 30 bucks online. Pretty cool, huh? | 三十块从网上买的 挺酷的吧 |
[24:57] | Well, what would be cool is if you were working | 如果你恪守本分 |
[24:59] | on the 911 calls like you’re supposed to. | 研究那些911报案电话才是真的酷 |
[25:01] | I-I am. I mean, I was. | 我正在 我是说 我刚才正在研究 |
[25:02] | I mean, th-this connects. | 我的意思是这是相关信息 |
[25:03] | It’s possibly the same kind of device | 这很有可能和嫌犯 |
[25:05] | that our suspects used to make those 911 calls. | 用来向911报案的装置相同 |
[25:11] | That means you’ll be able | 那意味着你将能够 |
[25:12] | to reverse the distortion on the calls, | 逆转失真的声音 |
[25:14] | uncover the caller’s voice. | 还原报案人真正的声音 |
[25:15] | That’s exactly what it means, boss. | 那正是它的意义 头儿 |
[25:17] | All right, yeah. | 好的 |
[25:19] | I need to report a murder. | 我要报告一起谋杀 |
[25:21] | A man’s been beaten and shot | 在西五十五街的一个停车场里 |
[25:23] | at a parking garage on West 55th Street. | 一个男人被殴打和枪击 |
[25:28] | I need to report a murder. | 我要报告一起谋杀 |
[25:30] | A man’s been beaten and shot | 在西五十五街的一个停车场里 |
[25:32] | at a parking garage on West… | 停车场 在西… |
[25:35] | It’s a woman. | 是个女人 |
[25:36] | Voice patterns are as distinct as fingerprints. | 声线和指纹一样能够识别身份 |
[25:38] | But we have a database for fingerprints, not for voices. | 但我们只有指纹库 没有声线库 |
[25:42] | We don’t, but 911 does. | 我们是没有 但911有 |
[25:44] | They store every call made within a five-year period. | 他们保存近五年的电话报警 |
[25:46] | Yeah, but what good will that do us? | 没错 可对我们有什么用呢 |
[25:48] | What if our suspect was a victim of sexual assault? | 要是我们的嫌犯是性侵犯的被害人呢 |
[25:51] | Called 911 in the past for their own attack? | 曾给911打电话为自己报案 |
[25:53] | Anybody could have called 911. | 任何人都可能打给911 |
[25:55] | We can’t be sure that the victim did. | 我们不能肯定被害人打过 |
[25:56] | But we won’t know they didn’t | 我们目前不确定他们没有 |
[25:58] | until Adam checks the 911 database for a voice match. | 但亚当核对过911数据库记录后可不一定 |
[26:01] | Yo, boss, there’s over | 老大 每天 |
[26:02] | – tens of thousands of calls a day and… – Narrow your search | -有成千上万报警电话 -把搜索范围 |
[26:04] | to rape victims in Brooklyn in the last three years. | 缩小至过去三年内布鲁克林区强奸案被害者 |
[26:06] | Do it fast. | 快点 |
[26:12] | Pop quiz. | 快速问答 |
[26:14] | What do petrolatum, Brazilian Carnuba Wax | 把凡士林油 巴西棕榈蜡 |
[26:17] | and titanium dioxide combine to make? | 和二氧化钛混在一起得到什么 |
[26:19] | I’m guessing some kind of incendiary device | 我猜是纵火装置 |
[26:21] | or perhaps a new facial cream? | 或是新型面霜 |
[26:23] | Sweat enhancer. Got it off of Craig Tomlin’s collar. | 机灵鬼 从克雷格·汤姆林领子上提取的 |
[26:27] | That some kind of sex thing? | 是跟做爱有关的用具吗 |
[26:28] | No. | 不是 |
[26:29] | It’s an ointment that athletes use before they work out. | 是运动员运动前使用的药膏 |
[26:32] | Accelerates heat production, stimulates sweat glands. | 加速产热 刺激汗腺 |
[26:34] | So it must have come off one | 肯定是打斗中 |
[26:36] | of our suspects during the struggle. | 从某个嫌犯身上沾来的 |
[26:37] | You know what the great thing about this stuff? | 你知道这东西好在哪儿吗 |
[26:38] | It preserves sweat. | 能吸附汗液 |
[26:40] | Meaning we have our suspect’s DNA? | 就是说我们有嫌犯的DNA |
[26:42] | Yup, but all we know is, | 对 但我们唯一知道的 |
[26:43] | it is a female. | 就是她是女性 |
[26:44] | Confirmed what Adam found out on the 911 calls. | 证实了亚当在911报警电话里的发现 |
[26:48] | Wow. All right. I got to say, | 真的 我不得不说 |
[26:49] | whoever these women are, I respect their determination. | 不管这些女人是谁 我都很敬佩她们的决心 |
[26:54] | You think they did the right thing? | 你认为她们做得对吗 |
[26:59] | I mean, no, but I can’t say | 不是 但我若和她们 |
[27:01] | that I wouldn’t do the same thing in their position. | 遭遇相同 我未必不做同样的选择 |
[27:31] | Where’s your lawyer? | 你律师在哪儿 |
[27:32] | I wanted to talk to you alone. | 我想跟你单独谈谈 |
[27:34] | I don’t think that’s such a good idea. | 这可不是个好主意 |
[27:35] | You have an attorney for a reason. | 你请律师就是做这个的 |
[27:38] | Can I just ask you a question? | 能问你个问题吗 |
[27:49] | What if I confessed? | 如果我认罪呢 |
[27:51] | I-I could say it was self-defense. | 我可以说是正当自卫 |
[27:53] | Everyone knows what a bastard Clarke was. | 人人都知道克拉克是个王八蛋 |
[27:55] | I could get leniency. | 我会得到宽大处理 |
[27:56] | The surveillance photos, the 911 calls. | 那些监视照片 911报警电话 |
[27:59] | Nobody’s gonna believe self-defense. | 没人会相信你正当自卫 |
[28:07] | We found another body, Kate. | 凯特 我们还找到一具尸体 |
[28:09] | Another rapist killed | 另一名强奸犯 |
[28:10] | while you were in our custody. | 在你收监期间遇害 |
[28:14] | I don’t think you killed anyone, | 我不认为人是你杀的 |
[28:16] | but you’re covering for someone. | 但你在替人顶罪 |
[28:18] | And while you’re in here, | 你在此期间 |
[28:19] | they’re out there getting ready to do it again. | 她们还会继续作案 |
[28:26] | You know, if you spent half as much time trying | 要是你能花解决这谋杀一半的精力 |
[28:28] | to catch these rapists as you are trying | 来抓住这些强奸犯 |
[28:31] | to solve their murders, maybe they wouldn’t have to. | 她们或许不至于沦落至此 |
[28:37] | You think I don’t care about you? | 你以为我不在乎你吗 |
[28:40] | About all the other victims? | 还有其他被害人 |
[28:43] | You know why I remember you, Lindsay? | 知道我为什么记得你吗 琳赛 |
[28:46] | The day that we met at group, | 我们第一天在组里见面 |
[28:48] | before you and I spoke… | 咱俩还没交谈 |
[28:52] | you kept checking your watch. | 你不停地看手表 |
[28:57] | You just couldn’t wait to get out of there. | 你急着想逃离 |
[29:03] | But I didn’t blame you. | 但我不怪你 |
[29:07] | It wasn’t like we wanted to be there either. | 我们也不想待在那儿 |
[29:18] | Lindsay? | 琳赛 |
[29:28] | I think Kate blames me | 我觉得凯特怪我 |
[29:30] | for not catching Garland Clarke. | 没能抓住加兰德·克拉克 |
[29:33] | I didn’t work that case. | 我没参与那个案子 |
[29:34] | I hardly knew anything about it. | 我知之甚少 |
[29:36] | She’s been through a lot. | 她经历了太多 |
[29:37] | Don’t take it personally. | 但她不是针对你 |
[29:39] | Still… | 可… |
[29:41] | she thinks I don’t care. | 她觉得我不在乎 |
[29:45] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[29:47] | When she reached out to me after I spoke to her support group, | 在她在互助组向我求助后 |
[29:51] | all I did was hand her some pepper spray | 我只给了她一瓶胡椒喷雾 |
[29:53] | and a pamphlet on how to deal with trauma. | 还有一本治疗精神创伤的小册子 |
[29:58] | And now I’m accusing her of murder. | 现在我却要状告她犯下谋杀 |
[30:00] | And I certainly don’t blame her for resenting me, | 我决不因为她怨恨我而责怪她 |
[30:02] | but I don’t know what I’m supposed to do. I’m a cop. | 但我不知道该怎么做 我是警察 |
[30:07] | You know, the last case I worked on at the Bureau was | 我在那边警局参与的最后一个案子 |
[30:10] | the rape of a young woman. Very high profile. | 就是一宗强奸案 广受关注 |
[30:13] | Senator Matthews’ daughter. | 是马修参议员的女儿 |
[30:16] | We had that suspect dead to rights, | 我们差点就能将嫌犯绳之以法 |
[30:18] | but we mishandled the DNA. | 却弄错了DNA |
[30:20] | We knew he did it beyond the shadow of a doubt, | 我们都知道肯定是他做的 |
[30:22] | but he was acquitted. | 但他被无罪释放 |
[30:25] | The look on that girl’s face | 当那女孩儿得知 |
[30:27] | when she was told that the man | 强奸犯将逍遥法外时 |
[30:29] | who raped her was gonna go free… | 她脸上的表情 |
[30:33] | I don’t think I’ve ever been looked at quite like that. | 我再也不忍看到那样的表情 |
[30:38] | I’ll never forget it. | 我永远都忘不了 |
[30:39] | Utter betrayal. | 赤裸裸的背叛 |
[30:42] | So, how did you handle it? | 你是怎么处理的呢 |
[30:45] | How do you follow the law and still be a human being? | 如何遵守法律而又不失人情 |
[30:50] | That’s the hard part. | 这就是难点所在了 |
[30:53] | Because a piece of me, | 因为我自己也有点觉得 |
[30:54] | if that were my daughter, that would want him dead, | 倘若是我女儿 我会一心想让他死 |
[30:58] | I have to put in a box in order to go back and do my job. | 我得把这想法收起来 专心工作 |
[31:06] | Even if it doesn’t make sense, Lindsay, | 琳赛 哪怕有时毫无道理 |
[31:08] | even if good people get hurt and bad people go free, | 哪怕有时善者受罚恶人逃脱 |
[31:12] | that’s what we do. | 这是我们的职责 |
[31:15] | And it’s hard. | 的确很难 |
[31:19] | It’s hard. | 真的很难 |
[31:22] | How do I explain that to Kate? | 我怎么跟凯特解释 |
[31:25] | I don’t know that you can. | 我觉得你解释不了 |
[31:28] | Because we meet these people on the worst day of their lives. | 因为我们在这些人最惨的一天遇上她们 |
[31:32] | And all we can really do for them is listen. | 我们唯一能做的就是倾听 |
[31:36] | Let ’em rage at us, if that’s what they need. | 如果有需要 就让他们冲我们发火 |
[31:40] | I don’t see how that could ever be enough. | 我认为远远不够 |
[31:43] | You’d be surprised. | 你会收获惊喜的 |
[31:48] | 911. | 这是911 |
[31:49] | I need to report a crime. | 我要报告一宗犯罪 |
[31:50] | Please help me! I’ve been attacked! | 救救我 我被袭击了 |
[31:52] | He said he had a delivery. | 他说他送快件的 |
[31:53] | This man came out of nowhere. | 这人不知从哪儿冒出来 |
[31:56] | Ma’am, stay calm and tell me what happened. | 女士 请冷静 告诉我发生了什么 |
[31:58] | And then he grabbed me. He had a knife to my throat. | 他抓住我 把刀子架在我脖子上 |
[32:02] | He said he was going to beat me. | 他说他会殴打我 |
[32:03] | 911. What is your emergency? | 这是911 什么情况 |
[32:05] | I need help. My boyfriend, he’s at the door! | 救救我 我男朋友在门外 |
[32:08] | Heather, let me in! | 海瑟让我进去 |
[32:14] | He’s coming after me, please! | 他来追我了 拜托 |
[32:15] | Please come now! | 请马上来 |
[32:16] | I’m sending units right away. Hold on! | 马上派人前去 请坚持住 |
[32:30] | Pole-dancing? | 钢管舞 |
[32:32] | It’s good cardio. | 对心脏好 |
[32:34] | I’ve heard. | 我也是听别人说的 |
[32:51] | Heather Marist? | 海瑟·玛瑞斯特 |
[32:54] | Police. You need to come with us. | 我们是警察 你得跟我们来一下 |
[33:06] | Stop! Now! | 马上停下 |
[33:07] | Turn around, put your hands on your head! | 转过来 把手放到头后 |
[33:11] | Got her? | 抓住了 |
[33:11] | I got her. | 抓住了 |
[33:15] | She hits hard, you know that? | 她下手很重 知道吗 |
[33:17] | What, you mean for a girl? | 你是说 对一个女孩儿而言吗 |
[33:19] | No. I mean for anyone. | 对任何人而言都是 |
[33:27] | I need help. My boyfriend, he’s– | 救救我 我男朋友他 |
[33:29] | He’s at the door. He’s coming after me. Please! | 他在门外 他来追我了 拜托 |
[33:32] | Please come now! | 请马上来 |
[33:36] | You made that call two years ago. | 你两年前曾打电话报警 |
[33:37] | The night Alex Roberts assaulted you. | 当晚阿历克斯·罗伯茨袭击了你 |
[33:40] | It took the cops a half an hour to arrive. | 警察花了半个小时才赶到现场 |
[33:42] | By then, he’d broken my jaw, | 那时 他已经打断了我的下巴 |
[33:44] | and both wrists. | 扭断了我双手的手腕 |
[33:45] | Raped me, too. | 还强奸了我 |
[33:47] | He’s serving ten years upstate. | 为此他也在北部服刑十年 |
[33:48] | You want a “Thank you”? | 怎么 我还要说感谢了 |
[33:50] | I have two more phone calls you made, Heather, | 海瑟 我还有两条你的通话记录 |
[33:52] | both to report the killings of sexual predators | 都是在事发之前 |
[33:54] | before they occurred. | 通知警方强奸犯遇害 |
[33:56] | I have traces of your sweat enhancer and DNA | 并且在克雷格·汤姆林的衬衫上 |
[33:58] | all over Craig Tomlin’s shirt. | 到处都是你的汗渍和DNA |
[34:01] | What do you want from me? | 那你还想知道什么 |
[34:04] | I know you killed those men, | 我知道是你杀了那两个男人 |
[34:05] | I know you didn’t do it alone, | 而且你不是单独行动 |
[34:06] | and I want to know who helped you. | 我要知道你的同伙是谁 |
[34:09] | Screw you. | 去死吧 |
[34:12] | Do you recognize Heather, Kate? | 凯特 你认出海瑟了吗 |
[34:14] | She’s one of the women in your support group. | 她是你们后援小组的一员 |
[34:16] | There are over 500 members of that group. | 那个小组里有500多名成员 |
[34:21] | Kate. | 凯特 |
[34:22] | If you know anything | 如果你知道任何 |
[34:24] | about Heather’s involvement in these murders, | 有关海瑟涉嫌此案的线索 |
[34:26] | now is the time to talk. | 现在是坦白的时候了 |
[34:27] | The only thing we’re willing to talk about is Kate’s release. | 我们只想谈谈凯特的释放事宜 |
[34:30] | That’s not happening. | 那不可能 |
[34:31] | I don’t see an assistant D.A. here. | 我在这儿没见到助理地检啊 |
[34:33] | We’re trying to give Kate an opportunity to save herself. | 我们是在给凯特拯救自己的机会 |
[34:38] | Check this out. | 看看这个 |
[34:40] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[34:40] | A crystal shard. | 水晶碎片 |
[34:41] | It was with the broken voice distorter from the Tomlin crime scene. | 在汤姆林的犯罪现场和变声器一起发现的 |
[34:45] | Thought maybe it belonged inside, | 我以为是内部零件 |
[34:46] | but there was no other crystal in there. | 但里面并没有水晶部件 |
[34:48] | And take a look at this. | 再看看这个 |
[34:55] | It has a serial number on it. | 上面有序列码 |
[35:01] | That’s not a serial number. | 这不是序列码 |
[35:09] | We found this at the scene of Craig Tomlin’s murder. | 我们在克雷格·汤姆林的遇害现场发现了这个 |
[35:11] | Kate was in your custody when that man was killed. | 那个男人遇害的时候 凯特正被你们关押着 |
[35:15] | Ever heard of microdot technology? | 听说过电子微缩技术吗 |
[35:17] | It’s like DNA for your possessions. | 就像是你所属物的DNA |
[35:20] | A distinct ID number that’s sprayed on your jewelry | 在你的珠宝上喷上独一无二的数字 |
[35:22] | in case it’s lost or stolen. | 以防丢失或被盗 |
[35:26] | This crystal was part of a pair of gold earrings | 这颗水晶来自于一对 |
[35:29] | that were purchased a year ago. | 一年前购买的金耳环 |
[35:32] | I don’t own any gold earrings. | 我没有金耳环 |
[35:34] | Not you, Kate. | 不是你 凯特 |
[35:37] | Your lawyer. | 是你的律师 |
[35:53] | Craig Tomlin was arrested for sexual assault six years ago. | 克雷格·汤姆林六年前因性侵被捕 |
[35:57] | You were his public defender. | 当时你是他的公辩律师 |
[36:00] | Uh, there was a question of… | 警察逮捕他的程序 |
[36:02] | procedure when the cops picked him up. | 出了些问题 |
[36:06] | No way the D.A. could win a trial. | 地检署在此案上毫无胜算 |
[36:09] | So you cut a deal. | 所以你做了笔交易 |
[36:12] | My boss called me his “go-to gal for pervs.” | 我的老板管我叫”色狼案专属女律师” |
[36:17] | I quit the next day. | 我第二天就辞职了 |
[36:20] | You started working with the City Victim’s Network. | 然后你就在城市受害者网工作 |
[36:25] | I wanted to feel good about my work. | 我希望这样的工作能让自己好受一些 |
[36:29] | I wanted to help people who needed it. | 我想要给真正需要的人提供帮助 |
[36:31] | People like Kate. | 比如像凯特这样的人 |
[36:34] | I was doing better. | 我觉得好多了 |
[36:37] | Really. I wasn’t scared anymore. | 真的 我不再害怕了 |
[36:40] | And then there he was. | 然后他又出现了 |
[36:44] | He was the exterminator in my own apartment building. | 他是我公寓楼的除虫专家 |
[36:48] | Garland Clarke. | 加兰德·克拉克 |
[36:51] | I wasn’t sure at first. | 一开始我并不确定 |
[36:55] | I thought… | 我想 |
[36:56] | maybe my mind… | 可能是 |
[37:00] | was playing tricks. | 出现了幻觉 |
[37:02] | So you followed him. | 所以你跟踪他 |
[37:04] | I needed to know. | 我必须搞清楚 |
[37:26] | I needed to know. | 必须搞清楚 |
[37:28] | Anybody would have felt the same way, Kate. | 凯特 换做是谁都会有相同的感受 |
[37:31] | What’s important is what you did next. | 重要的是你接下来做了什么 |
[37:35] | She showed us everything she had on him. | 她给我们看了所有有关他的信息 |
[37:37] | She said that she was sure he was the Prospect Park Rapist. | 她说她确信那人就是展望公园强奸犯 |
[37:41] | You didn’t tell her to go to the police? | 你没让她去报警 |
[37:43] | For what? | 报警干嘛 |
[37:44] | The cops were after him for a year. | 警察追踪他一年了 |
[37:47] | Didn’t even have a description. | 甚至连他长什么样都不知道 |
[37:50] | Annie and I… | 安妮和我 |
[37:52] | we used to fantasize about what we would do | 我们曾经想象过 |
[37:54] | if we ever had the opportunity | 如果我们有机会碰到 |
[37:57] | to face one of these predators ourselves. | 他们中的任何一个 该如何做 |
[38:01] | Kate gave us that chance. | 凯特给了我们这样一个机会 |
[38:04] | – Did Kate ask you to kill him? – No. | -凯特让你们去杀他的吗 -不是 |
[38:07] | We told her to do nothing, and we’d handle it. | 我们告诉她不要有任何行动 我们会搞定一切 |
[38:12] | I didn’t know what she meant until I heard the news. | 直到听到新闻 我才知道她是什么意思 |
[38:18] | And then I thought, oh my God, what have I done? | 我想 天啊 我都干了什么 |
[38:24] | And then you know what I felt? | 你知道我有什么感受吗 |
[38:31] | Relieved. | 解脱 |
[38:43] | So you called the pest control company that he worked for, | 于是你打电话给他工作的除虫公司 |
[38:46] | scheduled an appointment… | 约好了时间 |
[38:48] | Left out my gym stuff, | 无意间提起我健身的地方 |
[38:49] | some photos of me training. | 再泄露几张我健身时的照片 |
[38:51] | And waited. | 然后伺机而动 |
[38:52] | It didn’t take long. | 并没有等太久 |
[39:15] | Did that make you feel powerful? | 这让你感觉很强大吗 |
[39:17] | He got his rocks off beating the crap out of women. | 他发了疯似的毒打那些女人 |
[39:22] | And to give that feeling back to him? | 你也要让他尝尝这种滋味 |
[39:25] | I never felt better in my life. | 没有比这感觉更好的了 |
[39:27] | Is that why you and Annie went after Tomlin? | 这就是你和安妮跟踪汤姆林的理由吗 |
[39:30] | To relive the thrill? | 释放怒火 |
[39:32] | Craig Tomlin kidnapped that girl. | 克雷格·汤姆林绑架了那个女孩 |
[39:36] | Locked her in the trunk of her own car. | 把她锁在她车的后备箱里 |
[39:40] | As he raped her… | 他强奸她的时候 |
[39:42] | …he whispered in her ear how he was going to | 还在他的耳边轻声说 |
[39:44] | come back for seconds when he was done. | 要如何反复蹂躏她 |
[39:47] | He ruined her life. | 他毁了她的生活 |
[39:50] | And because of me, he only served five years. | 因为我 他只被判入狱五年 |
[39:57] | He should’ve died in prison. | 他应该死在监狱里 |
[39:59] | But he didn’t. | 但事实并非如此 |
[40:01] | He got free. | 他重获自由 |
[40:04] | And he was going to do it again. | 而且要继续为祸人间 |
[40:07] | So you set him up? | 所以你设了个圈套 |
[40:08] | Just like Clarke? | 就像对待克拉克那样 |
[40:09] | Only, the plan didn’t work. | 只不过计划没成功 |
[40:21] | Get off me! | 滚开 |
[40:23] | I’m gonna kill you! | 我要杀了你 |
[40:35] | You want me to apologize? | 你是想让我觉得抱歉吗 |
[40:40] | Rape is an under-prosecuted crime. | 起诉强奸犯并不容易 |
[40:43] | There’s even a statute of limitations. | 甚至还有追诉权时效法 |
[40:48] | But not for the damage done to the victims. | 可谁又在乎对受害者造成的伤害呢 |
[40:54] | I got what the system couldn’t. | 我做了法律系统所不能的 |
[40:59] | Justice. | 伸张正义 |
[41:02] | What you got was retribution. | 可你得到的却是惩罚 |
[41:05] | Aren’t they the same thing? | 那不是一样吗 |
[41:08] | Not even close. | 完全不一样 |
[41:36] | It doesn’t seem fair. | 这真不公平 |
[41:38] | Annie and Heather were just trying to protect me, | 安妮和海瑟只是想保护我 |
[41:40] | and they’re being punished for it. | 却因此遭到惩罚 |
[41:44] | I know you’re going through a lot, Kate. | 凯特我知道你经历了不少困难 |
[41:45] | But eventually you’re going to come to see | 但最终你会发现 |
[41:47] | that what they did didn’t help you. | 他们这样做不是帮你 |
[41:50] | What they did was wrong. | 他们的所作所为是错误的 |
[41:53] | I spent the last year of my life in a daze. | 去年一年我都恍恍惚惚 |
[41:58] | I pulled away from my friends. | 我脱离了朋友圈 |
[42:00] | I gave up on life. | 我放弃生活 |
[42:02] | I was consumed by Garland Clarke and what he did. | 我因为遭到加兰德·克拉克的蹂躏日渐消沉 |
[42:06] | And now that he’s dead, I have a second chance. | 他的死给我的生活带来希望 |
[42:11] | I owe it to those women. | 我欠她们太多了 |
[42:22] | Listen, Kate… | 听着 凯特 |
[42:23] | I just want you to know, | 我只是想告诉你 |
[42:25] | if you ever need anything, even just to talk… | 如果你有什么需要 或者只是想找人谈谈 |
[42:31] | I’m available. | 可以随时来找我 |