时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:29] | Hey, man, this is off the hook! | 兄弟 这爽翻了 |
[02:31] | Hey, what up, man? | 你好吗 兄弟 |
[03:25] | Wait. | 等等 |
[03:27] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[03:29] | Who’s he? | 那位老兄是谁 |
[03:31] | Hector Vargas. | 赫克托·瓦格斯 |
[03:33] | Crime lab supervisor for Mossos d’ Esquadra. | 卡塔龙尼亚警署犯罪实验室的主管 |
[03:36] | Barcelona Police. | 原来是巴塞罗那警察啊 |
[03:39] | You’re familiar with them? | 你跟他们打过交道吗 |
[03:40] | FBI sent me to Madrid in ’04. | 04年联邦调查局派我去马德里 |
[03:43] | To oversee the train bombing investigation | 去监督火车爆炸案的调查 |
[03:45] | under the Mutual Legal Assistance Treaty. | 鉴于两国签订了相互合法协助协定 |
[03:47] | Yeah, well, that same treaty authorizes him | 没错 就是那份协定允许他 |
[03:50] | to access and photograph our crime scene. | 进入我们的犯罪现场并拍摄取证 |
[03:53] | The victim a Spanish citizen? | 死者是西班牙公民 |
[03:55] | Mm-hmm. | 是的 |
[03:56] | Miguel Martinez, 23, club promoter, | 米格尔·马丁内斯 23岁 俱乐部投资者 |
[04:01] | left Barcelona for Manhattan two years ago. | 两年前离开巴塞罗那来到曼哈顿 |
[04:03] | Who found the body? | 谁最先发现尸体 |
[04:04] | Girlfriend. | 他女朋友 |
[04:05] | Natalia Sanchez. | 娜塔莉亚·桑切斯 |
[04:07] | Also a Spanish citizen. | 也是西班牙公民 |
[04:09] | Her first move was to call the victim’s mother, | 她的第一反应是给死者的母亲打电话 |
[04:11] | who just so happens to be a diplomat of foreign affairs in Spain. | 而那位母亲恰好是西班牙外交部的外交官 |
[04:15] | Just keeps getting better and better. | 真是越来越精彩了 |
[04:17] | Where’s the girlfriend now? | 他女朋友现在在哪儿呢 |
[04:19] | Don’t know. | 下落不明 |
[04:21] | Well, who notified the NYPD? | 那是谁报的警 |
[04:24] | He did. | 他报的警 |
[04:26] | After his arrival at JFK, | 在到达纽约肯尼迪国际机场 |
[04:28] | ten hours after the body was found. | 距离发现尸体十个小时之后 |
[04:34] | Te prometo encontrar quien te mato, sobrino… prometo. | 侄儿 我会找到真凶的 我保证 |
[04:38] | “Sobrino.” | 侄儿 |
[04:41] | He just promised | 他刚刚向死者保证 |
[04:41] | to find the person who did this. | 会找到真凶 |
[04:45] | The victim is his nephew. | 死者是他的侄子 |
[05:56] | Why didn’t you tell me you were related to the victim? | 你为什么要隐瞒与死者的关系 |
[05:58] | Would it have changed anything? | 有何区别 |
[06:00] | Of course. It changes everything. | 当然 区别大了 |
[06:01] | Every piece of evidence in this place | 现在这里的任何证据 |
[06:03] | will be called into question now. | 都会受到质疑 |
[06:06] | I’ll have to narrow the scope of your involvement. | 我必须要限制你的介入 |
[06:08] | Beyond what you already have? | 根据你所掌握的证据 |
[06:09] | Observation, documentation. | 无非是仔细观察 以及物证归档 |
[06:11] | What else is left? | 还有什么可做的 |
[06:12] | Asking you to leave my crime scene. | 还有让你远离我的犯罪现场 |
[06:14] | Miguel’s mother’s my sister. | 我是米格尔的舅舅 |
[06:16] | Miguel’s father was killed 12 years ago in an accident. | 12年前米格尔的爸爸在一场事故中意外死亡 |
[06:21] | And now her son lies there murdered, thousands of miles from home. | 而现在 他自己也客死异乡 |
[06:25] | I feel it’s my duty to scrutinize this investigation | 我觉得监督这个调查是我义不容辞的责任 |
[06:27] | every step of the way. | 哪怕是任何一个小细节 |
[06:30] | Please put yourself in my shoes. | 拜托你站在我的角度想想 |
[06:32] | If you had a relative that was killed in a foreign country, | 如果你的亲人也客死异乡 |
[06:35] | wouldn’t you do the same? | 你不会有同样的想法吗 |
[06:37] | I would. | 当然 |
[06:38] | But not by jeopardizing the crime scene. | 但我绝不会妨碍现场调查 |
[06:42] | I’ll continue to share information, | 有任何消息 我会通知你 |
[06:44] | but as far as this crime scene goes, you’re finished here. | 但是你必须离开犯罪现场 |
[06:59] | Taylor. | 我是泰勒 |
[07:06] | Got 25 uniforms searching every alley in every direction. | 25个警察找遍了通往各个方向的小巷 |
[07:09] | Still no sign of a murder weapon. | 仍然没有发现凶器 |
[07:11] | What about a canvass? | 周围的调查怎么样 |
[07:12] | Next door neighbor said he heard | 隔壁的邻居说 |
[07:13] | some arguing the last few nights. | 前几天晚上都听到了争吵的声音 |
[07:14] | Apparently Miguel and his girlfriend have been going at it. | 很显然 米格尔和他的女朋友一直在吵架 |
[07:17] | – Same thing tonight? -No. | -今晚也一样吗 -没有 |
[07:18] | Tonight he only heard someone running up the stairs. | 今晚他只听到了有人跑上楼梯 |
[07:21] | Minute or two later, | 一两分钟后 |
[07:21] | he takes a look through his peephole, | 他从猫眼里看到 |
[07:23] | sees the girlfriend leaving. | 米格尔的女朋友离开了 |
[07:25] | And the doorway’s intact. | 门完好无损 |
[07:26] | Seems to rule out forcible entry. | 看起来排除了强行进入的可能性 |
[07:29] | I found a crystalline particle | 我在死者身边的地板上 |
[07:30] | on the floor near the vic. | 发现了一颗结晶颗粒 |
[07:31] | Glass? | 玻璃吗 |
[07:33] | I don’t think so. | 我不这么认为 |
[07:35] | Also, there are bloody shoe prints throughout the apartment. | 另外 公寓的地板上到处都是带血的脚印 |
[07:37] | All of them match the victim’s shoes. | 所有的脚印跟死者相匹配 |
[07:39] | He must have been up and moving around | 断气之前 他肯定起身 |
[07:42] | for quite a while before he died. | 四处走动了 |
[07:42] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[07:43] | Just got word the victim’s girlfriend turned up. | 打断一下 死者的女友找到了 |
[07:45] | Where? | 在哪儿 |
[07:46] | Spanish Consulate. | 西班牙领事馆 |
[07:51] | You knew she was there, didn’t you? | 你早就知道她在那儿 是吗 |
[07:53] | First the victim, | 先是隐瞒跟死者的关系 |
[07:54] | now the girlfriend. | 现在又隐瞒他女友的去向 |
[07:55] | Anything else you’re hiding from me? | 你还隐瞒了些什么 |
[08:06] | Please. Please. | 等一下 |
[08:08] | You can’t come in here. | 你不能进去 |
[08:09] | She found the body. She was inside the crime scene. | 是她发现了尸体 她出现在犯罪现场 |
[08:12] | She needs to be processed and questioned. | 她必须接受调查和盘问 |
[08:13] | And she will, | 当然 |
[08:14] | as soon as we make her available to you. | 但是必须在我们许可的前提下 |
[08:16] | This crime took place in New York, | 这件案子发生在纽约 |
[08:17] | not Barcelona. | 而不是巴塞罗那 |
[08:19] | I don’t believe there’s a question of jurisdiction here. | 我相信我们有足够的权利去调查案件 |
[08:21] | You’re right, but you just can’t barge in here uninvited, | 你说的没错 但是你们不能就这样不请自来 |
[08:24] | unless of course you have a warrant. | 除非你们有搜查证 |
[08:25] | You already know we don’t. | 你明知道我们没有 |
[08:27] | – Then please wait outside. – Why? | -那就请你们就此止步 -为什么 |
[08:29] | So you can go over her alibi? | 然后你就可以听取她的不在场证明 |
[08:30] | Get the details of her story straight? | 搞清楚事情的细节吗 |
[08:32] | Are you questioning my integrity? | 你在怀疑我的诚信吗 |
[08:34] | Have you given us a reason not to? | 你给我们其他选择了吗 |
[08:35] | The MLA Treaty works both ways, Inspector. | 相互合法协助协定是相互性的 督察员 |
[08:38] | Refuse to cooperate with us, | 如果你拒不合作 |
[08:40] | we’ll refuse to cooperate with you. | 那我们也会采取相同态度 |
[08:42] | Wait. | 等等 |
[08:43] | Inspector, it’s okay. | 督察员 没关系的 |
[08:52] | I have nothing to hide. | 我没什么可隐瞒的 |
[08:58] | Natalia, please tell us about last night. | 娜塔莉亚 请告诉我们昨晚发生的事 |
[09:02] | I went to Miguel’s apartment | 我去米格尔的公寓 |
[09:03] | to apologize for something I had said. | 为之前的话道歉 |
[09:07] | And when I got there, the door just opened. | 当我到那儿的时候 门是开着的 |
[09:13] | Miguel? | 米格尔 |
[09:16] | Miguel? | 米格尔 |
[09:24] | There was blood, everywhere. | 到处都是血迹 |
[09:27] | All over him, all over his apartment. | 他整个人 整个公寓都是血迹 |
[09:31] | I’ll never get that image out of my head. | 我永远也忘不了当时的场景 |
[09:35] | Did you touch anything, move anything? | 你触碰或移动过什么东西吗 |
[09:38] | No. | 没有 |
[09:40] | You said you went there to apologize. | 你说你是去道歉的 |
[09:43] | Had the two of you been fighting? | 你们之前吵架了吗 |
[09:45] | I mean, uh… | 我是说 |
[09:47] | I guess you could say that. | 也可以那么说 |
[09:49] | We were in love; things got emotional. | 我们是恋人 难免感情用事 |
[09:51] | – And Miguel went out last night? – He did. | -米格尔昨晚出门了 是吗 -是的 |
[09:53] | Promoting one of his clubs. | 去宣传他的一家俱乐部 |
[09:55] | I’m not sure which one. | 但我不确定是哪一家 |
[09:57] | Ms. Sanchez, we believe Miguel was killed around 2:00 a.m. | 桑切斯小姐 我们认为米格尔的遇害时间在大约凌晨两点钟 |
[10:00] | Can you tell me where you were? | 可以告诉我你那个时候在哪吗 |
[10:02] | Alibi? | 要查不在场证明 |
[10:03] | She’s a witness, not a suspect. | 她只是个目击者 不是嫌疑犯 |
[10:04] | We don’t know that yet. | 这一点我们还不能确定 |
[10:06] | You don’t have to answer that, not without an attorney. | 没有律师在场 你不必回答这个问题 |
[10:08] | It’s okay, really, I… | 没关系的 真的 我… |
[10:10] | I’m not afraid. | 我没什么可怕的 |
[10:11] | I haven’t done anything wrong. | 我没做任何违法的事 |
[10:13] | I was home, alone. | 我当时一个人在家 |
[10:16] | After you found Miguel, | 你发现米格尔的尸体之后 |
[10:17] | the first thing you did was call his mother. | 首先打电话给他的母亲 |
[10:19] | Why? | 为什么 |
[10:20] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[10:22] | It just seemed like the right thing to do. | 只是感觉应该这样做 |
[10:25] | That she should know. | 她应该知道这件事 |
[10:27] | And in ten hours that passed after you found Miguel, | 那么在你发现米格尔之后的十个小时里 |
[10:30] | you never thought you should call 911? | 就从没想过要打911报警吗 |
[10:32] | His mother told me not to. | 他的母亲告诉我不要报警 |
[10:34] | She told me to just leave, to get out of there. | 她告诉只需要我离开那里 |
[10:37] | And instead of going home, you came here. | 于是你并没有回家 而是来了这里 |
[10:43] | She said it would be better for me… | 她说我最好来这里 |
[10:46] | that she would take care of everything. | 她会处理好一切的 |
[11:48] | Sid. | 希德 |
[11:49] | Planning on getting in a knife fight anytime soon? | 最近要和谁短兵相接吗 |
[11:51] | Uh, me? No. Uh… | 我 怎么可能 |
[11:53] | I take it stabbing is our official COD? | 我猜官方死因应该是刺伤吧 |
[11:55] | Three puncture wounds to the abdomen, | 死者腹部有三处刺穿伤 |
[11:57] | to be exact. | 确切来说 |
[11:58] | The first two were with the blade right side up. | 前两处刀锋向上 |
[12:01] | The fatal one was with the blade upside down. | 致命的一处刀锋向下 |
[12:05] | Not sure what to make of it, either. | 还不确定是如何形成的 |
[12:07] | Or of these, for that matter. | 还有这些 也不知道是怎么回事 |
[12:12] | Right there. | 在这儿 |
[12:14] | Burns. | 烧痕 |
[12:16] | With some charring. | 还有些碳化物质 |
[12:17] | Could be chemical. | 可能是某种化学物品 |
[12:20] | I also found | 我还在米格尔的下背部 |
[12:20] | multiple abrasions on the small of Miguel’s back. | 发现了多处擦伤瘀痕 |
[12:23] | Various degrees of healing. | 愈合程度各不相同 |
[12:25] | You think they’re related to the burns? | 你认为这些和烧痕有关 |
[12:27] | I don’t think so. | 我不这样认为 |
[12:28] | These look more like bed sores. | 这些看起来更像是褥疮 |
[12:30] | Bed sores. On this guy? | 褥疮 在这个男人身上 |
[12:33] | Did you check his medical records? | 你查了他的医疗记录吗 |
[12:34] | Mm-hmm. Not a single hospitalization | 是的 上面没有任何住院记录 |
[12:37] | or chronic illness to speak of. | 以及慢性病史 |
[12:39] | Well, then, what caused them? | 那么这些是什么造成的 |
[12:56] | Our homicide may not be a homicide. | 这起案件也许并非凶杀 |
[12:58] | What are you talking about? | 你什么意思 |
[12:59] | I’m not ready to call it a homicide just yet. | 我还没准备把它定性为凶杀 |
[13:02] | The victim has three stab wounds. | 受害者身上有三处刺伤 |
[13:04] | The wallet was out on the floor– no money. | 钱包在地板上 里面的钱都不翼而飞 |
[13:06] | The murder weapon is missing. | 凶器也不见踪影 |
[13:08] | I still have questions. | 我认为还有疑点 |
[13:09] | Like, there’s no sign of forced entry. | 比如 现场并没有强行进入的痕迹 |
[13:11] | Probably the killer pushed his way in behind Miguel. | 也许凶手在米格尔身后推着他进去的 |
[13:14] | Then why didn’t Miguel call for help? | 那为什么米格尔不求救 |
[13:24] | He was alive after he was stabbed. | 他被刺之后还活着 |
[13:26] | Walked all over the apartment, including to this desk. | 在公寓里走了一圈 包括这张桌子 |
[13:29] | He was standing right here, | 他当时就站在这里 |
[13:30] | right next to the phone, bleeding out. | 站在电话前 失血而亡 |
[13:32] | He never attempted to pick it up. | 从没想尝试拿起电话 |
[13:34] | Could have been in shock. | 也许是因为他震惊过度了 |
[13:35] | What about the variation in the stab wounds? | 那又怎么解释那些不同的刺穿伤呢 |
[13:37] | The way the knife was held? | 怎么解释凶手的握刀方式呢 |
[13:39] | Your own ME found defensive injuries on Miguel’s arm, | 你们的法医在米格尔的胳膊上发现了防御伤 |
[13:41] | indicating a struggle over a knife. | 说明他曾经对凶手的刀子奋起反抗 |
[13:43] | It could’ve been that the killer dropped it | 可能是在打斗过程中 凶手掉落了凶器 |
[13:45] | during the struggle, picked it back up, | 随后又捡了起来 |
[13:47] | only, this time the blade was upside down. | 因此只有最后一次刀锋向下 |
[14:02] | What about the castoff? | 那么凶器呢 |
[14:04] | The smearing. | 这些污迹中 |
[14:06] | The medium-velocity spatter– there isn’t any. | 没有任何中速血液飞溅 |
[14:08] | It’s all low-energy gravitational. | 都是近距离重力血滴 |
[14:13] | There wasn’t any struggle. | 根本就没有任何打斗 |
[14:15] | I’m not quite sure what we’re looking at here, but… | 我现在还不能下结论 但是 |
[14:18] | I haven’t seen anything to convince me it’s murder. | 我没发现任何凶杀迹象 |
[15:23] | Hey, Jo. | 乔 |
[15:24] | Um, what’s the best way to tell someone that never messes up | 要告诉一个从未失手的人 他搞砸了 |
[15:27] | that they, uh, that th-they messed up? | 该怎么说最好 |
[15:29] | – Mac messed something up? – Oh, no. | -麦克搞砸了 -当然不是 |
[15:30] | – Well, I didn’t say it was Mac. – What happened? | -我没说是麦克 -怎么了 |
[15:32] | Uh… those burn marks | 那些希德在 |
[15:34] | Sid found in the victim’s clothing, | 死者衣服上发现的烧痕 |
[15:36] | it was sulfuric acid mixed with formaldehyde. | 是硫酸与甲醛的混合物 |
[15:39] | Marquis reagent? | 侯爵试剂 |
[15:42] | Yeah, I think Mac might’ve, you know, s-spilled it | 是的 我想可能是麦克 |
[15:43] | on the victim at crime scene or something. | 在犯罪现场不小心洒在死者身上的 |
[15:44] | Well, how is that? | 怎么会这样想 |
[15:45] | Because Marquis reagent is used for drug testing– | 因为侯爵试剂用于毒品测试吗 |
[15:47] | there were no drugs at the crime scene. | 可现场并未发现毒品 |
[15:49] | I know. It’s so bad. | 我知道 这太不妙了 |
[15:51] | Oh. Oh, here he comes. | 他走过来了 |
[15:53] | Jo, just take a deep breath; act normal. | 乔 深呼吸 就当什么都没发生过 |
[15:55] | Okay, so… | 于是 |
[15:57] | I said to the guy, “Next time just… | 我对那家伙说 “下次 |
[15:59] | use a latex glove.” | 记得带乳胶手套” |
[16:04] | Adam has something to ask you. | 亚当有话要问你 |
[16:06] | Ah, you do? | 是吗 |
[16:07] | I do. Yeah, I… | 是的 我… |
[16:08] | No, I, um, yeah, I do, I think, yeah, thank you. | 不对 呃 是的 真谢谢你啊 |
[16:11] | Um, did you happen to, uh, use Marquis reagent last night? | 你昨晚是不是恰好用了侯爵试剂 |
[16:15] | Why? | 为什么这样问 |
[16:16] | It’s what caused the burn in the vic’s clothing. | 因为这就是造成死者衣服上烧痕的物质 |
[16:19] | And you think I might’ve what, | 所以你认为我可能怎样 |
[16:21] | sprinkled some around the crime scene? | 在犯罪现场洒了一些出来吗 |
[16:24] | No, I have no… I mean… | 不是 我没有 我是说 |
[16:26] | I mean, what I’m trying to… | 就是说 我想说的是 |
[16:28] | You have to admit, he has a point. | 你得承认 他说的也有道理 |
[16:29] | What other explanation would there be? | 否则还会有什么别的解释 |
[16:31] | Find one. | 找一个出来 |
[16:32] | – Okay. – Lindsay! | -好的 -琳赛 |
[16:34] | Um, I-I’m sure that you have | 我 我想你肯定有 |
[16:36] | something great for us, right? | 好消息带给我们吧 对吗 |
[16:38] | Yes, Adam, I do. | 是的 亚当 的确有 |
[16:40] | Awesome. | 好极了 |
[16:42] | Uh, tox results on our vic. | 被害人的毒理报告 |
[16:49] | Clonazepam. It’s used as an antidepressant, | 氯硝西泮 这是一种抗抑郁剂 |
[16:52] | as well as an anti-anxiety medication. | 也可以用作抗焦虑的药物 |
[16:54] | No prescription for it in his medical records. | 在他的医疗记录上没有该药的处方 |
[16:56] | Maybe he was abusing. | 也许他这是药物滥用 |
[16:57] | Using it as a club drug. | 把它当做俱乐部的迷幻药服用 |
[17:00] | Alcohol levels are also high: .19 | 酒精含量也很高 达到了0.19 |
[17:03] | He was hammered. | 他遭受重击 |
[17:04] | Yeah, with no alcohol in his stomach contents. | 是 但他胃里没有酒精残留 |
[17:07] | How do you get that drunk without drinking any alcohol? | 没喝酒怎么可能醉成那样 |
[17:10] | Easy. | 简单 |
[17:10] | You inhale it. | 吸入就行 |
[17:12] | Apparently, the club that our vic was promoting last night, | 很显然 死者昨晚去的俱乐部 |
[17:14] | it’s called Mystify– | 名叫迷惑 |
[17:15] | it’s very high on the list of club hoppers in Manhattan– | 这是一家在曼哈顿非常火的俱乐部 |
[17:18] | apparently, the Mist Cube | 显然 迷幻立方 |
[17:19] | is their biggest attraction. | 是他们的招牌 |
[17:22] | The Mist Cube? | 迷幻立方 |
[17:55] | Inhaling your alcohol. | 吸入式的酒 |
[17:57] | I think I saw this on an episode of The Jetsons. | 我觉得我在《杰森一家》的某集里见过 |
[18:01] | I’m not a doctor, but that can’t be good for you. | 我虽然不是医生 但这肯定对身体不好 |
[18:06] | The vapor or the girl? | 你是说酒精蒸汽还是那女孩儿 |
[18:07] | Yeah. See that? The employees have to wear | 看见没 工作人员们得戴着 |
[18:10] | a gas mask inside the Cube so they don’t get drunk. | 防毒面具进入这房间以免被熏醉 |
[18:13] | Buy you a drink when we’re done? | 咱们收工以后我请你喝一杯 |
[18:15] | Yeah, sounds good. | 好啊 听起来不错 |
[18:21] | One o’clock. | 一点钟方向 |
[18:23] | Bouncer? Good place to start. | 保镖吗 就从他开始 |
[18:28] | – Miguel’s dead? – He is. | -米格尔死了 -是的 |
[18:30] | – What do you know about him? – He’s foreign. | -你对他有多少了解 -他是外国人 |
[18:32] | Spanish, I think. | 西班牙人吧 我觉得 |
[18:33] | You know anybody that might’ve wanted to hurt him? | 你知道有谁可能会伤害他吗 |
[18:35] | Miguel? | 米格尔 |
[18:36] | Nah. The guy was friends with everybody. | 不会 这家伙人缘很好 |
[18:38] | Life of the party– you know the type. | 派对上的开心果 你懂的 |
[18:40] | Actually, there was this one thing happened last night. | 其实 昨晚确实发生了一件事 |
[18:44] | What thing? | 什么事 |
[18:45] | Miguel and Leo. | 米格尔和利奥 |
[18:47] | He’s a familiar face around here. | 他是这里的常客 |
[18:49] | They got into it a little. | 他们有点小摩擦 |
[18:56] | Leo. | 利奥 |
[18:57] | Leo. | 利奥 |
[18:58] | We’ll be in touch. | 我们再联系 |
[19:04] | Hey, Leo, NYPD. | 利奥 纽约警察 |
[19:06] | We want to talk to you. | 我们想跟你聊聊 |
[19:08] | Freeze! Police! Excuse me! | 不许动 警察 结果 |
[19:10] | Stop running, Leo! | 站住 利奥 |
[19:17] | Let her go! Let her go now! | 放开她 赶紧放开她 |
[19:18] | Get back! | 后退 |
[19:19] | Don’t do it! | 别这么做 |
[19:23] | Let her go! Now! | 放开她 立刻 |
[19:24] | One step closer and she’s toast! | 再往前一步我就把她烧了 |
[19:25] | Come on, listen to me, Leo, I could tell, | 别这样 听我说利奥 我知道 |
[19:27] | this ain’t you; just let her go. | 你本性不是如此 放开她 |
[19:28] | Come on. | 快点 |
[19:29] | You got five seconds to let her go, | 给你五秒钟放开她 |
[19:31] | starting now– five… | 从现在开始 五 |
[19:32] | Aw, here we go again. | 又来了 |
[19:33] | Last time we did this, I had to fill out a lot of paperwork. | 上次这么做的时候 我填了一大堆报告 |
[19:35] | – …four… – I had to call an ambulance and a coroner van. | -四 -我还得叫辆救护车和一辆验尸车 |
[19:38] | – …three… – I got blood on my jacket. | -三 -我的夹克上沾满了血 |
[19:40] | Not to mention the brain tissue. | 更别提脑组织了 |
[19:41] | – …two… – All right, look, it’s your call. | -二 -好吧 这是你自找的 |
[19:43] | Don’t say I didn’t warn you. | 别怪我没警告你 |
[19:44] | -…one! – No! | -一 -不要 |
[19:50] | Stay down. | 趴下 |
[19:53] | Come on. | 过来 |
[20:03] | You know, Leo, | 要知道 利奥 |
[20:04] | you could’ve killed a lot of people tonight. | 你今晚可能会殃及很多人的性命 |
[20:07] | Whole place could’ve gone up in flames. | 整个俱乐部都可能烧起来 |
[20:09] | You were in a bit over your head, weren’t you? | 你有点头脑发热是吧 |
[20:12] | Any chance we could just forget about that? | 我们能不能不说那件事了 |
[20:17] | Truth is, that firework show’s the least of your concerns. | 事实是 你才不在意那火焰 |
[20:21] | “Water, potassium chloride, tetrahydrozoline.” | 水 氯化钾 四氢唑啉 |
[20:26] | It doesn’t say anything about sulfuric acid | 上面没写任何我们在你瓶子里发现的 |
[20:28] | or formaldehyde like we found in your bottle. | 硫酸或甲醛物质 |
[20:32] | Around here, we call it | 在这里我们称之为 |
[20:33] | Marquis reagent– used for drug testing. | 侯爵试剂 用来做毒品检测的 |
[20:37] | I did my homework. | 我做了功课 |
[20:40] | I found your Web site… | 找到了你的网站 |
[20:43] | party4YourLife.org party4YourLife.org. | |
[20:45] | “Ensuring safe partying for New York’s club scene.” | 在纽约夜店尽享安全的狂欢派对 |
[20:48] | Very catchy. | 很朗朗上口嘛 |
[20:50] | A lot of bad dope out there. | 外面有很多吸劣质毒的 |
[20:52] | You make sure they take | 你确保他们 |
[20:53] | their addictive mind-altering drugs safely. | 安全地吸食那些成瘾性的迷幻药吗 |
[20:55] | They’re gonna do it anyway. | 他们反正要吸的 |
[20:57] | Might as well know what they’re taking, that’s all I’m saying. | 我是说 也许应该让他们知道吸的是什么 |
[21:00] | I get it. | 我明白了 |
[21:01] | The problem is, it’s really a scam, | 问题是 这就是骗人的 |
[21:03] | because you’re convincing them they have bad dope | 因为你告诉他们吸的是劣质毒品 |
[21:05] | so you can sell them the good stuff. | 这样你就能卖给他们好货了 |
[21:11] | Miguel Martinez is dead? | 米格尔·马丁内斯死了 |
[21:14] | You think I killed him? | 你认为是我杀了他 |
[21:16] | Chemical burns on his clothing– | 他衣服上的化学灼伤痕迹 |
[21:17] | sulfuric acid and formaldehyde. | 是由硫酸和甲醛混合试剂所致 |
[21:19] | And I’m the only one | 而我是唯一一个 |
[21:20] | – testing drugs out there? – It was in a splash pattern, | -在那儿测试毒品的 -是溅上去的 |
[21:23] | suggesting a struggle. | 看上去像是争斗所致 |
[21:24] | Eyewitness says that struggle happened with you. | 有目击者说你们之间发生过争斗 |
[21:27] | Found drugs in Miguel’s body– | 我们在米格尔体内发现了毒品 |
[21:28] | club drugs, same kind of stuff you sell. | 俱乐部迷幻药 是你卖的一种 |
[21:31] | He owe you money, is that what it was, why you killed him? | 他欠你钱 这是你要杀他的原因吗 |
[21:35] | I did not kill him! | 我没有杀他 |
[21:37] | Then tell me what happened. | 那就告诉我发生了什么 |
[21:39] | All right. | 好吧 |
[21:40] | Last night at the club, Miguel wanted me gone. | 昨晚在夜店里 米格尔想让我消失 |
[21:54] | All right, check it. | 好了 你看 |
[21:56] | I want you to take this | 我建议你从哪儿弄来这东西 |
[21:56] | back to where you got it, ask for a refund. | 就送回哪儿去 并且要求退款 |
[21:59] | This, on the other hand, is the real deal. | 而这个才是货真价实的好东西 |
[22:11] | Thought I told you not to be here on my nights. | 我警告过你我来的晚上你别出现 |
[22:13] | Oh, man, is it Tuesday already? | 是吗 已经周二了吗 |
[22:15] | Get out. Now. | 滚出去 马上 |
[22:16] | Just providing a safe environment for your clients | 我只不过给你的客户们 |
[22:18] | to party, yo. | 提供个安全的狂欢环境罢了 |
[22:20] | Don’t give me that. | 别拿这种借口糊弄我 |
[22:21] | You’re attracting the wrong element. | 你没招什么好事儿来 |
[22:23] | Pretty soon, this place will be crawling with cops. Now leave! | 很快就会有大批警察涌进 快滚 |
[22:34] | Look, after that, I’d left. | 之后我就走了 |
[22:38] | I didn’t kill him. | 我没杀他 |
[22:46] | No history of robbery | 在此之前 |
[22:47] | or any other violent crimes prior to tonight. | 他没有任何抢劫或其它暴力犯罪记录 |
[22:50] | Well, why do you think he ran like he did? | 那他为什么一见警察就跑呢 |
[22:53] | Long list of possession charges. | 他欠了一屁股的债 |
[22:55] | Looking at some serious time. | 看来他日子不好过 |
[22:57] | In my country, that standoff would have never happened. | 在我们国家 就不可能出现这种僵局 |
[22:59] | Simple possession doesn’t constitute | 简单的财产问题并不能 |
[23:01] | for a criminal offense. | 构成犯罪动机 |
[23:03] | As for pill testing? | 至于药物测试 |
[23:04] | It’s supported by the Spanish government. | 则是受西班牙政府支持的 |
[23:06] | This isn’t Spain. | 可这不是西班牙 |
[23:08] | Thing I can’t figure out | 我不明白的是 |
[23:09] | is why Miguel was so opposed to having drugs at his club | 为什么米格尔如此反对有人在俱乐部里贩毒 |
[23:12] | when he had them in his system. | 而他自己却可以 |
[23:15] | Hey, Mac, I got the SEM results | 麦克 我在犯罪现场发现的晶体 |
[23:16] | on that crystalline particle I collected at the crime scene. | 经扫描式电子显微镜鉴定有结果了 |
[23:22] | Came back as indium and gallium. | 是铟和镓 |
[23:27] | It’s an unusual mix. | 这两者的组合并不常见 |
[23:28] | Yeah. Had to do a lot of digging. Turns out, | 对 费了一番功夫 结果发现 |
[23:31] | they’re both used in the manufacture of photovoltaic cells. | 两者均被用于光电细胞的大量生产 |
[23:34] | Solar panels. | 太阳能接收板 |
[23:36] | Yeah. I already checked. | 对 而且我查过了 |
[23:37] | Miguel’s apartment didn’t have any. | 米格尔的公寓里并没有太阳能接收板 |
[23:39] | It could have come from the killer. | 那可能是凶手带来的 |
[23:44] | Taylor. | 我是泰勒 |
[23:48] | I’ll be right there. | 马上到 |
[23:50] | Your sister’s here. | 你妹妹到了 |
[24:01] | I don’t understand. You already released him. | 我不明白 你已经把他还给我了 |
[24:04] | And now you’re saying I have to give him back? | 现在又想把他要回去 |
[24:06] | The embalming process at the mortuary | 在太平间进行的防腐过程中 |
[24:08] | brought up new evidence on Miguel’s body. | 米格尔尸体上的一些新线索浮出水面 |
[24:10] | I don’t care about new evidence. | 我不管新线索什么的 |
[24:12] | I care about my son and getting him back home. | 我只要我儿子 只想带他回家 |
[24:15] | And putting an end to this for my daughter and I. | 尽快结束我和我女儿的痛苦 |
[24:18] | Eva, this new evidence | 伊娃 新线索 |
[24:20] | can help catch the person that did this. | 能帮助我们抓到凶手 |
[24:22] | That’s what you want, isn’t it? | 这不正是你要的吗 |
[24:25] | Of course. | 当然 |
[24:26] | Then please, | 那么 拜托了 |
[24:27] | release him back to us. | 把他送还回来 |
[24:28] | It’s in your son’s best interest. | 也是为了你儿子好 |
[24:35] | No. | 不 |
[24:37] | Eva… | 伊娃… |
[25:15] | Ligature bruise. | 绳子的勒痕 |
[25:17] | Appears about a week old. | 大约出现于死前一周 |
[25:19] | Hanging? | 上吊吗 |
[25:20] | No. If it was, the bruise would be in a V pattern. | 不 如果是上吊 勒痕应该呈V字型 |
[25:25] | This is linear, horizontal, | 这个是线性的 呈水平状 |
[25:27] | suggesting he was strangled from behind. | 说明有人从背后勒住他 |
[25:29] | Someone tried to kill him before. | 有人曾试图杀害他 |
[25:48] | Bruising around Miguel’s neck. | 米格尔颈部有勒痕 |
[25:52] | You never noticed it… on your own boyfriend? | 就在你男朋友身上…你竟没有发觉 |
[25:55] | We’d been having trouble lately. | 我们最近有些矛盾 |
[25:57] | I hadn’t seen him without his shirt in some time. | 我已经有段时间没和他裸裎相见了 |
[26:00] | He never said anything to you about being strangled? | 他也从没提过被人勒住的事情 |
[26:04] | You think I did this, don’t you? | 你是不是觉得是我做的 |
[26:06] | Just like you thought that before | 你在领事馆 |
[26:08] | at the consulate. | 就是这样想的吧 |
[26:09] | You found Miguel’s body. | 你发现了米格尔的尸体 |
[26:10] | You admit to having problems. | 你承认和他有争执 |
[26:12] | You have no alibi for when he was killed. | 他被害时 你没有不在场证明 |
[26:14] | And now you claim not to have known about | 现在又声称对他死前遭受的 |
[26:15] | a violent attack a week prior to his death. | 暴力攻击毫不知情 |
[26:18] | What would you think? | 换做你 你会怎么想 |
[26:22] | I was in Madrid until three days ago | 我三天前才从马德里回来 |
[26:24] | for my sister’s wedding. | 去参加我姐姐的婚礼 |
[26:26] | I was there all week. | 我整个一周都待在那里 |
[26:27] | You can check, if you like. | 不信你可以去查 |
[26:39] | This surveillance photo was taken outside | 马德里圣安德列斯教会门口的 |
[26:40] | the Iglesia de San Andres in Madrid. | 摄像头拍下了这张照片 |
[26:43] | The image is from a trusted source? | 照片来源可靠吗 |
[26:44] | One of my constables at the Mossos d’ Esquadra. | 由我在卡塔龙尼亚的警察提供的 |
[26:47] | Date and time code? | 时间和地点呢 |
[26:48] | Supports Natalia’s story. | 和娜塔莉亚的口供相符 |
[26:49] | All flights were confirmed. | 往返航班也都确认过了 |
[26:51] | Hey, I just heard from Flack. | 各位 我刚刚听弗莱克说 |
[26:53] | A knife was found behind a Dumpster | 距离犯罪现场十二个街区的 |
[26:55] | about 12 blocks from the crime scene. | 一个垃圾桶里发现一把刀 |
[26:56] | Blood on it. | 沾满鲜血 |
[26:57] | He’s sending a jpeg now. | 他正把图片发送过来 |
[27:05] | Serrated blade. | 齿形刀刃 |
[27:08] | Consistent with Miguel’s injuries. | 与米格尔的伤口吻合 |
[27:10] | It looks like you found your murder weapon. | 看来你们发现了凶器 |
[27:56] | Easy. | 真简单 |
[27:58] | I collected 18 randomly sampled bloodstains from our knife. | 我从刀上随机提取了十八个血迹样本 |
[28:01] | Don’t tell me. They all come back to our vic? | 别跟我说全都是死者的 |
[28:03] | Can’t get a break in this case, man. | 老兄 这案子完全没有突破口 |
[28:05] | Poco a poco sube la vieja al coco. | [西班牙语] |
[28:08] | Poco a poco sube la vieja al coco. | [西班牙语] |
[28:11] | It’s a Spanish proverb. It means, basically, | 西班牙谚语 大概意思是 |
[28:13] | “Small strokes fell great oaks.” | “水滴石穿” |
[28:16] | In other words, be patient, don’t give up. | 换言之 耐心点 别放弃 |
[28:18] | Small steps, we’ll get there. | 不积跬步无以成千里 |
[28:19] | – What’s everybody, bilingual now? – Not bilingual. | -现在流行双语吗 -算不上双语 |
[28:21] | I know a few things. I’m teaching Lucy, too. | 我略知一二 还教露西呢 |
[28:24] | That’s good. | 真不错 |
[28:25] | That’s the future. Oh, what, so you two can talk behind my back? | 这样将来你俩就能背着我说坏话了 |
[28:27] | Pretty much. | 被你看穿了 |
[28:28] | That’s funny. This is funny to you? | 多有趣啊 你觉得有趣吗 |
[28:29] | Hey, took a closer look at the solar panel shard | 各位 我进一步观察了 |
[28:32] | that was collected at the scene. | 从现场取回的太阳能接收板碎片 |
[28:36] | I found a microscopic bloodstain. | 发现了一块极小的血迹 |
[28:38] | Ran it through CODIS | 在DNA联合识别系统中 |
[28:39] | and got a hit to Vern Jackson. | 找到了一个匹配 弗恩·杰克森 |
[28:41] | Vagrant. One prior– aggravated assault. | 是个流浪汉 有一次恶性袭击的前科 |
[28:43] | But more recently, three arrests | 但最近 却因盗窃太阳能电池板 |
[28:45] | for solar panel theft. | 被逮捕了三次 |
[28:47] | I heard that’s on the rise. | 我听说这类犯罪现在呈上升趋势 |
[28:47] | Seems copper piping is out, | 貌似现在不流行偷铜管了 |
[28:49] | solar panels are in. | 流行偷太阳能板 |
[28:50] | Wow. Even the homeless are going green. | 喔 流浪汉也走低碳路线了 |
[29:02] | That… That-That guy’s dead? | 这 这家伙死了吗 |
[29:04] | You know him? | 你认识他啊 |
[29:08] | No. | 不认识 |
[29:08] | No? | 不认识 |
[29:09] | Well, what were you doing inside his apartment? | 那你在他家干什么 |
[29:11] | I was never in his apar… | 我没去过他家… |
[29:12] | Ah, ah, yes, you were. | 得了吧 去就去了 |
[29:13] | Okay? ‘Cause we have your DNA | 好吗 我们都采集到你DNA了 |
[29:15] | inside his apartment, at the crime scene. | 就在他家 也就是犯罪现场 |
[29:18] | So, let’s try this again now. | 那么 我再问你一次 |
[29:20] | Why were you there? | 你去那儿干嘛 |
[29:23] | He, uh… | 他… |
[29:24] | invited me in. | 他请我去的 |
[29:26] | Okay. Okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[29:28] | Let me get this straight. | 我来弄个明白 |
[29:30] | Miguel Martinez, | 米格尔·马丁内斯 |
[29:31] | club promoter and expat from Spain, invited you, | 一个西班牙籍的俱乐部老板 邀请你 |
[29:34] | Vern Jackson, vagrant and | 弗恩·杰克森 一个从里克尔斯监狱 |
[29:36] | ex-con from Rikers, | 出来的流浪汉 |
[29:37] | into his apartment. | 去他家 |
[29:39] | Why? | 他要干吗 |
[29:41] | To share a plate of paella? | 请你吃海鲜拌饭啊 |
[29:44] | It’s a simple question, Vern. | 弗恩 问题很简单 |
[29:46] | – Why were you there? – You know what I think? | -你为什么去他家 -知道我怎么想的吗 |
[29:48] | I think that you were snooping around Miguel’s rooftop, | 我认为 是你正在他家屋顶上瞄来瞄去 |
[29:50] | looking for solar panels, | 找太阳能板的时候 |
[29:52] | and Miguel caught you. | 被米格尔逮了个正着 |
[29:53] | He confronted you and threatened to call the cops. | 他抓了你个现行 而且还威胁要报警 |
[29:56] | But you got way too many priors | 但你前科累累 |
[29:57] | to want to tangle with the police, so you followed him | 不想再蹲班房了 所以你就尾随他 |
[29:59] | back to his place and put him down | 趁他不注意 |
[30:00] | before he had the chance. | 从后边撂倒了他 |
[30:02] | No! You’re wrong! I didn’t kill that guy! | 不 你说的不对 我没杀他 |
[30:04] | – Then what happened? – I don’t know. | -那是怎么回事 -我不知道 |
[30:06] | That’s not gonna cut it, Vern. | 弗恩 你这样于事无补 |
[30:07] | I’m telling you, I never killed nobody! | 我告诉你了 我没杀人 |
[30:09] | Why were you in his apartment? | 那你到底为什么去他家 |
[30:15] | You’re never gonna believe me. | 说出来你们都不会相信 |
[30:16] | Try us. | 你倒是说说看 |
[30:20] | All right, look, | 好吧 听着 |
[30:22] | this is gonna sound crazy, but the guy– | 这事听起来就不靠谱 但那家伙 |
[30:25] | Miguel, whatever-his-name-is– | 米格尔 不管他叫什么名字 |
[30:26] | he came up to me out on the street. | 他在大街上跑来找我 |
[30:31] | Said he wanted to die. | 说他不想活了 |
[30:33] | He asked you to kill him? | 他让你杀了他 |
[30:36] | Paid me, actually. | 确切的说 是雇我杀了他 |
[30:37] | Oh, he paid you. | 哟 还有钱赚 |
[30:40] | That’s very smart thinking, Vern. | 故事编的真好 弗恩 |
[30:42] | Because now, when we find all of Miguel’s money on you | 如果现在我们在你身上寻获了所有 |
[30:45] | that you stole from him, | 你从米格尔那儿偷的钱 |
[30:47] | you got a built-in explanation. | 你都能自圆其说啊 |
[30:50] | Very good. | 厉害 |
[30:51] | What’s the going rate for stabbing someone these days? | 最近你捅死一个收多少钱 |
[30:53] | Just so I know. | 我想了解一下 |
[30:53] | Wait, wait, wait, wait. | 等一下 等一下 |
[30:54] | Stabbing? Who said anything about stabbing? | 捅死 我没说是捅死啊 |
[30:56] | I-I strangled the guy… about a week ago. | 我是用绳子勒的 还是一个星期之前了 |
[30:59] | But I’m telling you, he was alive when I left. | 但我告诉你 我走时他还活着 |
[31:04] | He wanted me to kill him. I just… | 他想让我杀了他 但我… |
[31:07] | I couldn’t go through with it. | 我下不了手 |
[31:09] | I had the rope around his neck, | 我把绳子勒在他脖子上 |
[31:11] | tied off in the back real good to-to cut off his air supply. | 结结实实的在后面打了个节 让他窒息 |
[31:15] | He was going, too. | 他当时的确要死了 |
[31:16] | I could feel it. | 我能感觉的到 |
[31:18] | Body started trembling, shaking. | 他的身体开始颤抖 开始哆嗦 |
[31:22] | Eyes started rolling over in his head. | 双眼开始翻白 |
[31:23] | I could just feel the life just draining right out of his body. | 我能感觉到 生命正在从他体内流逝 |
[31:29] | Couldn’t take it. | 我受不了 |
[31:30] | Freaked me out. I had to stop. | 吓到我了 所以我停手了 |
[31:34] | Vern Jackson may be a lot of things, | 弗恩·杰克森是有一屁股案底 |
[31:38] | but I ain’t no killer. | 但我不是杀人犯 |
[31:42] | Seems like he’s telling the truth. | 看起来 他说的是实话 |
[31:45] | Ah, you may have been right about this | 是啊 可能你是对的 |
[31:47] | not being a homicide. | 这并非是件凶杀案 |
[31:50] | There’s something I need to tell you. | 我有话跟你说 |
[31:53] | It was 12 years ago. | 是12年前的事了 |
[31:54] | I was fairly new at the crime lab. | 当时 我还是个犯罪实验室的新手 |
[31:56] | Call came in from my sister’s home. | 从我妹妹家打来了一个报警电话 |
[31:58] | Her husband was involved in an… an accident. | 她的丈夫遭遇了…不幸 |
[32:01] | High-profile case. | 引人注目的案件 |
[32:03] | Yeah, drew a lot of media attention. | 是啊 吸引了一大批媒体的关注 |
[32:04] | Eventually, I saw the case file. | 最后 我看到了卷宗 |
[32:06] | The body was found at the bottom of the swimming pool. | 尸体是在泳池底部被发现的 |
[32:09] | Slipped? Hit his head? | 是滑倒撞到头了吗 |
[32:11] | No indication of trauma. | 没有外伤痕迹 |
[32:12] | Toxicology? | 毒理监测呢 |
[32:14] | Moderate levels of alcohol. | 酒精含量中等 |
[32:15] | By no means was he drunk. | 肯定不是醉酒导致的 |
[32:17] | What did the coroner rule? | 法医怎么说 |
[32:18] | Undetermined. | 无准确定论 |
[32:19] | Wasn’t much water in his lungs or his stomach. | 肺和胃里面积水也不严重 |
[32:22] | Closer look revealed partial crushing of the trachea. | 进一步检查发现 气管有部分破损 |
[32:25] | I guess he could have hit his throat | 我猜是被人在泳池边上 |
[32:26] | at the edge of the pool as he fell in. | 打中了喉咙 然后掉了进去 |
[32:28] | Or it could have been from a ligature. | 也有可能是被勒所致 |
[32:31] | People are people, Detective. | 人性不堪 探长 |
[32:32] | No matter where you’re from in the world, they talk. | 嚼舌头的人才不管你是来自何方 |
[32:35] | Pretty soon, there was speculation | 很快 就有人怀疑是 |
[32:36] | that Eva killed her husband or he killed himself. | 伊娃杀了她丈夫 要么就是他自杀 |
[32:39] | Placing an extreme amount of pressure on the coroner. | 流言让法医背负了沉重的压力 |
[32:42] | Eventually he changed his ruling. | 最后 他还是改变了他的认定 |
[32:43] | Accidental death by drowning. | 说是由于溺水而意外死亡 |
[32:45] | All speculation stopped. | 所有的猜测戛然而止 |
[32:47] | So you’re thinking that history might be repeating itself. | 那么你认为 历史可能会自动重演 |
[32:50] | Miguel took his own life, just like his father. | 米格尔是自杀 就像他父亲一样 |
[32:53] | It could explain the conflicting evidence. | 这能解释为何证据会相互矛盾 |
[32:55] | It’s time to go back to the crime scene. | 那再回现场看看吧 |
[33:07] | Going with the suicide theory, | 按照自杀者的逻辑 |
[33:08] | Miguel could have stabbed himself with the knife. | 米格尔可能会用刀捅自己 |
[33:11] | Then walked around, leaving low-velocity | 然后跌跌撞撞 低速跌落的血迹 |
[33:14] | bloodstains all over the apartment. | 满屋子都是 |
[33:23] | Explains no signs of forced entry. | 这也就解释了为何没有强行闯入的痕迹 |
[33:26] | Also why he never called for help. | 也解释了他为何没有报警 |
[33:30] | He wanted to die. | 他一心寻死 |
[33:32] | Explains the blood spatter. | 也能解释血迹喷溅的形态 |
[33:34] | Wasn’t any struggle because | 没有争斗的迹象 是因为 |
[33:35] | there wasn’t any attacker. | 根本就没有闯入者 |
[33:38] | But that’s where we have a contradiction. | 但我们有一处矛盾就在于此 |
[33:41] | The orientation of the stab wounds suggest | 刺伤伤口的方向表明 |
[33:43] | the knife fell during a struggle, | 如同你之前指出的那样 |
[33:45] | as you pointed out. | 刀在挣扎中掉到了地上 |
[34:00] | Half a gravitational bloodstain along the blade. | 刀刃边上残留着半滴坠落的血迹 |
[34:05] | The other half must be on the floor. | 剩下的另一半一定在地板上 |
[34:42] | Over here. | 在这儿 |
[35:30] | Prints are a match to Miguel. | 和米格尔的指纹相匹配 |
[35:33] | He must have dropped the knife, then picked it back up | 他肯定把刀弄掉了 然后又把刀捡起来 |
[35:36] | because he wasn’t bleeding out fast enough. | 由于他失血的速度不是很快 |
[35:39] | Then stabbed himself one last time. | 于是他又向自己捅了最后一次 |
[36:06] | But why? | 但是为什么 |
[36:08] | Why would he… Why would he stab himself? | 为什么…为什么他要自杀 |
[36:13] | Clonazepam. | 氯硝西泮 |
[36:20] | He was self-medicating. | 他在进行自我药物治疗 |
[36:22] | Treating himself for depression. | 治疗自己的抑郁症 |
[36:25] | Miguel killed himself. | 米格尔是自杀的 |
[36:28] | But somehow, | 但奇怪的是 |
[36:29] | the knife ended up 12 blocks away. | 那把刀却出现在12个街区以外 |
[36:49] | Just listen to what I’m saying, Eva. | 听我说 伊娃 |
[36:50] | I don’t want to hear it. | 我不想听 |
[36:53] | Miguel would have never taken his own life. | 米格尔永远不会自杀的 |
[36:57] | I know my son. | 我了解我的儿子 |
[37:16] | Miguel thought that if people knew the real him, | 米格尔认为如果人们了解真实的他 |
[37:20] | they’d think he was weak, | 就会觉得他很软弱 |
[37:23] | turn their backs on him. | 大家都会厌弃他 |
[37:25] | That’s how he was raised. | 他就是这样被扶养长大的 |
[37:27] | Why he came to America in the first place. | 他之所以来到美国 |
[37:30] | To escape his family. | 就是为了逃离他的家人 |
[37:32] | Once he was here, | 当他来到这儿的时候 |
[37:33] | he tried to hide his depression by taking meds, | 他试图通过吃药来隐藏他的抑郁症 |
[37:37] | building a new personality, a new lifestyle. | 伪装成另一个人 建立一种新的生活方式 |
[37:41] | All to cover up what he was really feeling inside. | 都只是为了隐瞒他内心真正的感受 |
[37:45] | He’d go days sometimes | 他有时候失踪几天 |
[37:48] | and never even get out of bed. | 有时候甚至赖在床上不起 |
[37:52] | These look like bed sores. | 这些看起来像是褥疮 |
[37:54] | I’d say to him, | 我问他 |
[37:55] | “What’s wrong with you? | “你到底怎么了” |
[37:57] | “You have everything– money, looks.” | “你拥有一切–金钱 美貌” |
[38:00] | How could you be sad?” | “你有什么可悲伤的” |
[38:03] | Eventually, it got so bad, | 最终 情况还是变得如此糟糕 |
[38:05] | he… decided to take his own life. | 他…还是选择自杀了 |
[38:09] | But he needed your help | 但是他需要你的帮助 |
[38:10] | to make it look like something it wasn’t. | 让这一切看起来不像是自杀 |
[38:13] | I can’t do it anymore. | 我再也忍受不下去了 |
[38:15] | – No. – Natalia. | -不 -娜塔莉亚 |
[38:17] | No. | 不 |
[38:18] | I won’t do it, no. | 我做不到 不 |
[38:21] | – Please, you got to help me. – No! | -求求你 你必须得帮我 -不 |
[38:22] | You know the pain I’m in, so, please. | 你知道我很痛苦 所以求求你 |
[38:27] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[38:28] | Natalia, you got to help me. | 娜塔莉亚 你必须得帮我 |
[38:33] | You’re the only one who can do this for me. | 你是唯一一个能帮我的人 |
[38:37] | No. | 不 |
[38:38] | You have to. Please! | 你得帮我 求求你 |
[38:42] | He finally convinced you. | 最终他还是说服了你 |
[38:44] | Told you when he was going to do it | 告诉你他会在什么时候自杀 |
[38:46] | so you would know when to go to his apartment, | 这样你就知道该什么时候去他的公寓 |
[38:49] | stage the scene. | 去布置好现场 |
[39:04] | But you changed your mind. | 但是你改变了主意 |
[39:12] | That’s when Miguel’s neighbor | 也就是那个时候米格尔的邻居 |
[39:13] | heard you running up the stairs. | 听到你跑上楼梯 |
[39:20] | I was too late to save him. | 我还是太迟了没来得及救他 |
[39:24] | My only choice was to do what he asked. | 我唯一的选择是按他所说的去做 |
[40:01] | He didn’t want his mother to know what he had done. | 他不想让他母亲知道他的所作所为 |
[40:04] | Miguel tried to talk to her about his depression, | 米格尔曾经试图跟她母亲谈及他的抑郁症 |
[40:07] | but she wouldn’t hear it. | 但她不愿意听 |
[40:08] | She was in denial. | 她一直在否认 |
[40:10] | Eva doesn’t know this, | 伊娃不知道这件事 |
[40:12] | but… | 但是… |
[40:13] | Miguel found his father’s body | 米格尔在他母亲之前 |
[40:15] | before she did. | 就发现了他父亲的尸体 |
[40:19] | His father was in the closet of his bedroom, | 他是在卧室的衣橱里发现了他父亲的尸体 |
[40:22] | one end of a belt tied around the doorknob, | 皮带的一头系在门把上 |
[40:24] | the other around his neck. | 另一头系在他父亲的脖子上 |
[40:28] | Eva moved the body to the pool, | 伊娃把尸体移到游泳池 |
[40:30] | tried to make it look like an accident | 为了使其看起来像是个意外 |
[40:32] | so she wasn’t ashamed. | 这样她就不会觉得很耻辱 |
[40:35] | Miguel made me promise not to tell, | 米格尔让我保证不要说出去 |
[40:37] | but I have to tell. | 但是我必须要说 |
[40:38] | There’s no shame in what Miguel | 米格尔和他父亲所经历的 |
[40:40] | and his father were going through, Natalia. | 并没有什么可耻的 娜塔莉亚 |
[40:44] | And that’s why you tried to get Miguel help. | 这也是为什么你让米格尔接受帮助 |
[40:47] | I tried to force him to go. | 我试着逼他去 |
[40:48] | I threatened to leave him if he didn’t. | 如果他不去的话我还威胁要离开他 |
[40:51] | That’s what all our fights were about. | 这也就是我们争吵的原因 |
[40:54] | You always… | 你总是… |
[40:56] | hear people say that… | 能听到人们说 |
[40:58] | suicide is the most selfish act. | 自杀是最自私的表现 |
[41:01] | But was I being any less selfish, | 但是我逼着他继续生活下去 |
[41:03] | trying to force him to go on living? | 难道就不自私吗 |
[41:06] | To go on suffering? | 继续忍受折磨 |
[41:08] | If he had cancer, or some other physical disease– | 如果他得了癌症 或者其他生理疾病 |
[41:11] | something that shows up on an X-ray or an MRI– | 那些能在X光或者核磁共振上看得到的 |
[41:15] | would it be different then? | 这样会有差别吗 |
[41:18] | Would people understand then? | 这样人们就会理解了吗 |
[41:23] | What I did… | 我所做的 |
[41:25] | may be against the law, | 或许是违法的 |
[41:27] | but that doesn’t mean it wasn’t right. | 但是这并不代表我做的是错的 |
[41:31] | I opened a door for Miguel… | 我只是给米格尔提供了一个 |
[41:36] | …to get what he wanted… | 过他自己想过生活的机会 |
[41:41] | And now… | 现在 |
[41:44] | …he’s at peace. | 他得以安息 |
[41:49] | He’s finally at peace. | 他终于安息了 |
[41:57] | Natalia, | 娜塔莉亚 |
[41:59] | you can justify your actions however you need to, | 不管你需不需要 你可以为自己辩解的 |
[42:03] | but remember one thing. | 但是要记住一点 |
[42:06] | You changed your mind. | 你改变了主意 |
[42:09] | You ran up those stairs to stop it. | 你跑上楼去阻止这一切 |
[42:39] | She’s right… about all of it. | 所有的一切 她说的都没错 |
[42:42] | Ever since Miguel was a little boy, | 从米格尔还是个孩子的时候 |
[42:45] | he had that look in his eyes. | 他的眼神 |
[42:48] | Like his father. | 就像他父亲一样 |
[42:51] | What would you have done… | 如果是你的孩子 |
[42:54] | if it was your child? | 你会怎么做 |
[42:56] | Oh, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[43:01] | Hugged him, I guess, and never let go. | 我想 抱抱他 然后永不放手 |