Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪现场调查·纽约篇(CSI: NY)第7季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 9, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇(CSI: NY)第7季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[02:07] Not bad, not bad. 不错 不错
[02:09] For my sixth birthday, 我六岁生日的时候
[02:10] my old man got me a pair of tube socks. 我老爹就送了我一双筒袜
[02:14] You scared the hell out of me. 你吓死我了
[02:16] What are you doing here? 你现在来干什么
[02:17] The party doesn’t start for another hour. 生日会还有一小时才开始呢
[02:24] No, no, no! 不 不要
[02:31] Maria, call the cops. 玛丽亚 快报警
[02:36] Gino! 季诺
[02:37] Oh, my God! Oh, my God! Gino! 老天呐 季诺 天啊
[02:41] No! Gino! 不 季诺
[02:51] Shooter’s in a clown outfit. He went in the alley. 凶手穿着小丑装 他拐进了小巷
[02:53] We’ll take the suspect. Hey, stop! 我们去抓他 站住
[02:56] – Where’s the victim? – In here, in the back, on the floor. -被害人呢 -在这里 后面地上
[03:00] Freeze! NYPD! 站住 纽约警局
[03:01] Don’t move! Freeze! 站住 不许动
[03:02] Put your hands on your head! 双手抱头
[03:04] – Hands on your head! – I didn’t do anything. -双手抱头 -我什么都没干啊
[03:05] Get down on the ground! Down on the ground! 跪下 跪下
[03:07] On your knees! Now all the way down! 跪下 趴下
[03:08] I didn’t do anything! 我什么都没干啊
[03:09] – You got a weapon on you? – No! -身上有武器吗 -没啊
[03:10] Get your hands on your head! You got him. 双手抱头 你看着他
[03:12] I pat you down, I’m going to find a weapon. 现在要搜你身 把武器交出来
[03:14] – No. – You got the gun on you? -不要啊 -你带枪了吗
[03:17] – Frank. – I got nothing. -弗兰克 -我什么都没带
[03:24] – What the hell? – Frank. -这什么情况 -弗兰克
[03:26] Frank! 弗兰克
[03:27] – Frank! – What?! -弗兰克 -怎么了
[03:29] Frank, what the hell is going on? 弗兰克 你来看 这到底怎么回事
[03:47] All right, buddy, you can take a seat. Thank you. 行了哥们 过去坐着吧 谢了
[03:59] Don’t say anything. 什么也别说
[04:01] It’s just better if you don’t say anything. 最好什么都别说
[04:06] – The victim’s inside? – The owner. -被害人是什么人 -是店主
[04:08] Gino Cressida. It’s his son’s sixth birthday. 季诺·克瑞西达 今天是他儿子六岁生日
[04:10] Witnesses say a clown just walked in and wasted him. 目击者称是个小丑模样的人进来杀了他
[04:13] And when you showed up, 你来的时候
[04:14] the arresting officers had these guys detained? 警员已经拘捕到这么多小丑了吗
[04:17] Yeah. Now, some of these costumes are way off, 对啊 有些小丑的衣服与描述差别挺大
[04:20] but more than half of them match the description witnesses 但有一多半都与目击者所描述的
[04:22] gave of the shooter they saw walk across the street 那名横穿马路 然后消失在小巷里的
[04:24] and disappear down the alley. 凶手着装一致
[04:29] So one of these clowns might actually be our killer. 就是说 凶手可能就在他们中间
[06:01] If you squirt me with that thing, I will shoot you, 你要敢用那玩意儿喷我 我就开枪了
[06:04] right here in front of everybody, 就当这么多人面前
[06:05] – you understand me? – All right. -懂了吗 -懂了
[06:06] – Talk. – Look, it was posted online. -说吧 -网上有帖子
[06:08] It said show up at the corner of Sullivan and Davis 说只要穿着小丑装11点整出现在沙利文
[06:10] at exactly 11:00 wearing a clown outfit, you get 500 bucks. 和戴维斯交界处 就有500块赚
[06:14] – 500 bucks? – Yeah. -500块 -是啊
[06:15] Just show up and stand on the corner? 就出来站街角上吗
[06:16] Nah, it said something about distributing flyers. 不 还要发点传单
[06:20] Witnesses tell me you look exactly like the clown 有目击者说你打扮的与那个
[06:22] who walked into the bakery. 走进面包房的小丑极其相似
[06:23] That’s ’cause the AD had a photo attached to it. 这是因为帖子上附有小丑照片
[06:25] Said there was an extra 50 in it 要是打扮的一模一样
[06:26] if you came looking exactly like it. 就多给50块
[06:28] Don’t go anywhere; I’m not done with you. 待在这里 这事还没完
[06:30] Look, is there some kind of stipend here for cooperating? 我说 协助破案给不给钱啊
[06:32] I mean, this outfit put me back a hundred. 这身行头可花了我不少钱呢
[06:34] Sit down. 一边玩儿去
[06:36] Hi, Flack. 弗莱克
[06:37] Hey. 你好
[06:42] Who shoots the owner of a bakery? 谁会杀一个面包房的老板啊
[06:45] I mean, really, and at his kid’s birthday party? 讲真的 而且还是在他儿子的生日会上
[06:49] Single gunshot wound to the chest. 胸口中枪 一弹毙命
[06:50] Shooter dropped the gun, walked out the front door. 凶手扔下了枪 从前门跑了
[06:53] Sounds like a hit. 听着像杀手
[06:54] Did we get the name of the clown 生日会原本雇的小丑
[06:56] – he hired for the party? – Wife said the vic -叫什么 -他老婆说
[06:58] took care of it. 是被害人自己找的人
[06:59] We’re looking into phone records. 正在调查通话记录
[07:00] One of my guys found these in a Dumpster 离这儿五个街区远的地方 我的人
[07:02] five blocks from here. 在垃圾箱找到了这些东西
[07:04] Looks like we’re rounding up clowns out there 看起来再扣着外面那群小丑
[07:06] for no good reason. 也没意义了
[07:08] Got to hand it to this guy– putting out that AD 还这得佩服这人 在网上发个招募贴
[07:10] so he could blend in with the clowns? 这样就混进小丑群里去了
[07:12] Pretty smart. 很聪明啊
[07:13] What’s our first move? 该从哪着手呢
[07:14] Leave the cannolis and take the gun. 奶油甜卷留下 枪带走呗
[07:32] The bullet shattered into multiple fragments, 子弹碎成了很多片
[07:35] so once Sid extracts them, 所以要等希德把它们取出来
[07:36] I’m gonna have to reconstruct the bullet 我把子弹重组之后
[07:38] and then run it through IBIS. 再放进弹道识别系统搜索吧
[07:39] If it’s that badly damaged, we may not be able 如果子弹损毁那么严重 可能就
[07:41] – to get reliable stria to make a comparison. – Yeah. -无法进行弹道比对了 -对
[07:44] I’ll do my best, 我尽量吧
[07:45] but it’s definitely gonna take a little time. 但肯定得耗些时间
[07:47] You download the CT data of the wound path? 你下载了伤口路径的CT结果了吗
[07:50] Yeah. 下载了
[07:51] Then there’s a faster way. 那就有捷径了
[08:56] Wound tracks don’t match up. 同伤口路径不符
[08:59] So that’s not our murder weapon. 那这就不是凶器
[09:01] I don’t get it– whose gun is it, 我就不懂了 这是谁的枪
[09:02] and why was it at the scene? 怎么会在犯罪现场
[09:05] Well, it’s possible the shooter used a different gun, 有可能凶手用的是另外一把枪
[09:08] then dropped this one to put us off his track. 却留下这支来混淆视线
[09:11] Mm. So, I’m still gonna need to extract the fragments 那我还是得去取弹片
[09:14] and reconstruct the bullet. 然后重组子弹
[09:17] That’s a lot of fragments. 那可真是很多碎片啊
[09:18] I imagine it is. 想也觉得是
[09:20] So, what do you say, you gonna skip lunch, help me out? 那你怎么办 不吃午饭 帮我做吗
[09:24] Nope. 不
[09:25] I get to be the boss this week. 这周我要当头
[09:29] I’m on it. 我开工了
[09:32] Hey, Mac. 麦克
[09:33] So, our clown’s shoes were covered in dust. 小丑的鞋上满是灰尘
[09:36] They were found in a dumpster. 本来就是在垃圾箱里找到的啊
[09:38] Yeah, but this was a very particular mixture of dust. 但这种灰尘是由几种特别的成分混合而成
[09:40] Contained a significant amount of carbon 含有大剂量的碳
[09:42] and flecks of bone. 和一些骨头碎屑
[09:44] I extracted DNA; it came back human, female. 我提取了DNA 属于人类 女人
[09:47] Hmm. Looks consistent with talc or ash. 看上去里面有滑石粉和骨灰
[09:50] It also contained concrete. 还有混凝土
[09:52] So, what do we have, a burned body that was also buried? 所以说 这是具被火化了且下葬了的尸体吗
[09:55] Run DNA through CODIS missing persons, 把DNA在CODIS的失踪人口记录里比对一下
[09:57] – see if there’s a connection. – All right. -看看能不能找到联系 -好的
[09:58] You know what, one more thing — 还有一件事
[09:59] do you wear sneakers inside clown shoes? 你会不会在小丑鞋里面穿球鞋
[10:03] Are you seriously asking me that question? 你是真的要问我这个问题吗
[10:05] What, no good? What the hell do I know about clowns? 怎么 不行吗 我对小丑哪有了解呀
[10:07] Look, I’m a bright man, Danny, 好吧 虽然我很聪明 丹尼
[10:09] but I’m afraid I can’t help you with that one. 但恐怕这个问题我也不知道答案
[10:11] Jo, 乔
[10:12] do you wear sneakers inside clown shoes? 你会在小丑鞋里穿运动鞋吗
[10:14] I don’t know — I don’t own any. 不知道 我没有那种鞋
[10:16] – Clown shoes? – Sneakers. -小丑鞋吗 -运动鞋
[10:17] Danny, get out of here. 丹尼 干活去
[10:19] Get me some answers. 给我查点结果出来
[10:20] This case is getting stranger by the second. 这案子越来越诡异了
[10:23] Trace I found on our victim’s shirt: cyanide. 我在死者的衣服上找到的残留物是氰化物
[10:26] Our killer clown tried to poison the vic 我们要找的小丑凶手在开枪之前
[10:28] before he shot him? 试图毒死受害人吗
[10:30] Virtually nothing’s adding up so far. 现在基本上所有事情都对不上
[10:32] Clown, bakery owner, 小丑 面包店老板
[10:33] mystery gun at the crime scene, cyanide… 罪案现场的神秘手枪 氰化物
[10:35] And Danny just found female DNA. 还有丹尼刚刚找到的女性DNA
[10:38] Hawkes, do you wear sneakers inside clown shoes? 霍克 你会不会在小丑鞋里穿运动鞋
[10:41] Don’t you start. 你别也跟着胡闹
[10:47] How do you know I’m calling from the crime lab? 你怎么知道我是从罪证化验室打来的
[10:49] I-I…do you not have caller ID, sir? 我 我 你没有来电显示吗 先生
[10:51] O…okay, well, listen, perhaps my… 好吧 听着 也许我的
[10:56] Fine. You got me, okay? 好吧 被你逮到了 行了吧
[10:57] I work at the New York City Crime Lab, but I moonlight 我是纽约市罪证化验室的工作人员 但是我暗中
[11:00] as a criminal specializing in clown identity theft. 还是一个专门从事窃取小丑身份的罪犯
[11:02] And my next caper, okay, is gonna be to defraud 我下一次的不法行动 就是要以混世小丑的名义
[11:05] the entire clown industry as Jumbles the Clown. 诈骗整个小丑行业
[11:10] Hello? 喂
[11:14] You hung up on me. You…you hung up on me. 你挂我电话 你 你居然挂我电话
[11:16] I hate clowns. 我讨厌小丑
[11:17] He hung up on me. 他挂我电话
[11:19] – I see that. – Yeah. -我看出来了 -对
[11:20] Who exactly hung up on you? 到底是谁挂了你电话
[11:22] The New York Clown Registry. 纽约市小丑注册处
[11:24] All right. Start from the beginning. 好吧 你还是从头说起吧
[11:26] Okay. 好的
[11:28] The vic’s phone records could not tell me 我通过死者的电话记录查不到
[11:29] who he hired as a clown for the kid’s birthday party. 他到底雇了谁在他孩子的生日派对上扮演小丑
[11:32] Okay? So I went online, 所以我就上网
[11:34] to the ad the killer posted 去查凶手发出来的那条广告
[11:36] and I scanned the photo, ran an image search, 我扫描了那张照片 进行了图像搜索
[11:38] and I came up empty. However, 结果也是一无所获 但是
[11:40] I discovered that there’s a New York Clown Registry. 我发现了纽约市小丑注册处这个机构
[11:42] Like, they register their faces, actually. 他们会注册这些小丑的脸谱
[11:44] It’s a trademark thing. 这有点像是一种个人商标
[11:45] So we match the makeup to the registered face, 所以我们把这个小丑的脸谱跟已注册的脸谱比对
[11:47] – and we get an ID. – Yeah. -就能查到凶手了 -没错
[11:50] Okay. But Anal McGillicuddy, 是这样 但是艾诺·麦格利卡迪
[11:52] he will not give me this guy’s information 他不肯把这个家伙的资料给我
[11:54] until I get a subpoena, okay? 除非我有法院传票
[11:55] – So now I got to do all this… – Adam. Adam. -所以我现在得 -亚当 亚当
[11:57] – Yeah. – Relax. Relax. -是 -放松 放松
[11:59] Okay. I’m relaxed. I’m relaxed. 好的 我很放松 我很放松
[12:01] Lay off the caffeine. 别再喝咖啡了
[12:08] I want to meet the guy 我想见见那个
[12:10] who blows the yolk out of these things. 把蛋黄吸出来的人
[12:11] I wonder what he does on the weekend. 真想知道他周末都干些什么
[12:14] Do you not appreciate the attention to detail 你不觉得这种工艺
[12:17] associated with this kind of craftsmanship? 需要非常注重细节吗
[12:20] Yep. 是呀
[12:20] There’s a hole. 这里有个洞
[12:22] They put one at each end 他们在两头各穿一个洞
[12:23] and then they just suck the yolk 然后就把蛋黄
[12:25] right out of those things. 直接从蛋壳里吸出来
[12:27] Mama and Aunt Evelyn 妈妈和伊芙琳婶婶
[12:28] had it down to a science. 把这变成了一门学问
[12:29] They would just paint the most glorious eggs. 她们可以画出最绚丽的彩蛋
[12:32] They were beautiful. 美妙绝伦
[12:33] Okay. How cute is he? Look at that hair. 你看 这个多可爱呀 看看这头发
[12:38] This is our guy. 这就是我们要找的人
[12:44] I wouldn’t do that if I were you. 我要是你的话就不会乱碰
[12:46] Oh, I’m sorry. I was just trying to see what… 对不起 我只是想看看
[12:49] Each individual egg 每一个鸡蛋
[12:50] is meticulously hand-painted to match the likeness 都是经过手工细致绘制的 从而能跟
[12:53] of our members. 我们的会员完全一样
[12:54] A very time-consuming process. 这是个很费时的过程
[12:56] A process best left undisturbed, 所以最好任何人都不要碰它
[12:59] particularly by the oils on your fingertips. 特别是不能沾上你们手指上的油脂
[13:03] You don’t walk into the MoMA 你也不会在纽约现代艺术博物馆里
[13:05] and poke the Picassos, do you? 随便乱碰毕加索的画作 对吧
[13:07] Anal McGillicuddy. 艾诺·麦格利卡迪
[13:10] I beg your pardon? 你说什么
[13:11] I believe you talked to one of my employees. 我相信我的一位下属跟你聊过
[13:14] Detective Mac Taylor. 我是麦克·泰勒警探
[13:15] New York Crime Lab. 隶属于纽约市罪证实验室
[13:17] Oh, yes. Wonderful. 是吗 太好了
[13:18] I see you have all the charm of your subordinate. 看得出你跟你的下属都是一类人
[13:21] – And I see you have… – Okay. -而我看得出你 -好了
[13:23] I think we have gotten off on the wrong foot here. 我想我们一开始就犯了个错误
[13:26] Can we start over? 可以重新来一次吗
[13:28] I am Detective Danville. 我是丹维尔警探
[13:29] We’re looking for… 我们要找
[13:30] Save it, Kentucky. 省省吧 肯塔基小姐
[13:32] Adam Ross faxed over the subpoena 亚当·罗斯在五分钟之前
[13:34] five minutes ago. 已经把传票传真过来了
[13:35] I suppose he anticipated your lack of persuasive skills. 看来他也知道你俩不善言辞
[13:39] You’re not very nice 作为一个在小丑注册处工作的人来说
[13:40] for someone who works at a clown registry. 你还真是很不友好
[13:46] Not all clowns are happy. 小丑也不都是充满喜悦的
[13:52] The name and the address of the man 你们要找的那个人的
[13:53] that you’re looking for are in here. 姓名和地址在这个文件夹里
[13:55] Kindly show yourselves out when you’re done. 你们看完后就请自行离去吧
[13:59] Stan Ridgeway. 斯坦·里奇韦
[14:01] 1023 Sutton Avenue. 地址是萨顿大街1023号
[14:04] The last time we did this, didn’t really work out for us. 上次咱俩来逮人的时候 结果可不怎么样
[14:07] He’s a clown, Flack. He registered his face. 他是个小丑 弗莱克 他注册过自己的脸谱
[14:10] I’m just saying, the last time we were in this position, 我只是说 上次咱俩来抓人的时候
[14:11] six bullets came through the door. 从屋里射出了六颗子弹
[14:13] I’m pretty sure he doesn’t keep his balloon gun loaded. 我敢肯定他的气球枪里肯定没子弹
[14:15] Why are you standing off to the side, then? 那你干吗站在门边上
[14:17] I’m a little scared. 我有点害怕
[14:19] Stan Ridgeway? NYPD! 斯坦·里奇韦 纽约警察
[14:24] Three, two… 三 二…
[14:54] You okay? 你还好吧
[14:55] Oh, God. You tell me. 天啊 你说呢
[14:56] Head’s pounding like he split it open with a cannon. 头就像用炮轰裂了一样疼
[14:59] It’s nothing that a Band-Aid and a beer won’t fix. 没创可贴和啤酒解决不了的问题
[15:03] Did you get a good look at the guy? 你看清那家伙的长相了吗
[15:05] Uh, yeah. 是的
[15:06] Uh, dark hair, dark eyes, 黑头发 黑眼睛
[15:07] clean-shaven. 没有胡子
[15:09] Uh, jeans and a-a blue shirt. 穿牛仔裤和一件蓝色衬衫
[15:11] That’s kind of generic, Stan. 描述很笼统啊 斯坦
[15:13] Anything about him stick out? 他有什么特别吗
[15:15] Yeah, the barrel of his gun. 是的 他的枪管
[15:16] He had it pointed right between my eyes. 他拿枪正对着我的眼睛
[15:18] That door jamb looks pretty solid. 门框看起来很结实
[15:20] So how did he get in? 他怎么进来的
[15:20] Look, I opened the door, okay? 我开的门 行吗
[15:23] He said he had a delivery. 他说有快递
[15:24] He needed a signature. 需要签收
[15:26] I got a delivery. 有您的快递
[15:28] Somebody’s got to sign. 需要有人签收
[15:33] Oh, my God. What the hell? 我的上帝 怎么回事
[15:34] – Turn around. Down on your knees. – Okay. Okay. Okay. -转过去 跪下 -好 好 好
[15:35] – Don’t shoot. Don’t shoot. Don’t shoot me! – Shut up! -别开枪 别开枪 别开枪 -闭嘴
[15:38] Son of a bitch even asked me how much 那混蛋还问我
[15:40] money I was gonna make today. 今天能挣多少钱
[15:42] 200 bucks or so. 250 with tip? 大约二百块 有小费的话两百五十元吧
[15:45] Just please don’t kill me. 请别杀我
[15:48] Please. No. 求你 不要
[15:50] No. No. No! No! 不 不 不
[15:52] When I came to, he was gone, 我醒来时 他不见了
[15:54] and so was my clown suit. 还有我的小丑服
[15:55] Look, he took my hair and my nose, too. 他还拿走了我的假发和鼻子
[15:57] I need those back. 我要拿回那些
[15:58] Okay? They were specially made. 行吗 那些都是特制的
[15:59] They’re very expensive. 很贵的
[16:01] One of a kind. 独一无二的
[16:02] All right. We’ll see what we can do. 好 我们会看看能做点什么的
[16:04] In the meantime, let’s get you some ice. 现在我们要给你弄点冰块敷下
[17:38] Lunchtime. 午餐时间
[17:47] That was fast. 这也太快了吧
[17:56] Mama, I’m not interested. 妈妈 我没兴趣
[17:59] Because the last time you set me up on a blind date, 因为上次你让我去相亲
[18:01] I had to handcuff the guy within 20 minutes. 我得用二十分钟把他铐起来
[18:04] – I do not have control issues. – Jo! -我不是控制狂 -乔
[18:06] Mama, I’m at work. I have to call you back later. 妈妈 我在工作 稍后打给你
[18:08] Bye. 再见
[18:10] I got a hit in AFIS 我在自动指纹识别系统里
[18:11] on the prints that Danny lifted from the makeup. 发现了和丹尼在化妆品里提取的指纹相符的结果
[18:13] I think I found our killer clown. 我想我找到了小丑杀手
[18:16] Bobby Renton. 鲍比·伦顿
[18:17] Oh, I keep telling Mac he needs to give you a raise, 我一直跟麦克说该给你加薪
[18:19] and he won’t listen to me. 他不听我的
[18:22] Renton’s only arrest was a fare beat eight years ago? 伦顿只在八年前因逃票被逮捕过吗
[18:25] Doesn’t quite fit the profile of a cold-blooded killer. 不太符合冷血杀手的侧写
[18:28] According to the officer’s report, 根据警察的报告
[18:29] Renton lost his wallet, had no money, 伦顿丢了钱包 身无分文
[18:32] jumped the turnstile at the subway station, 在地铁站跳过了旋转栅门
[18:33] got arrested, and his prints have just been on file 他因此被捕 从那时起他的指纹
[18:36] – ever since. – And that’s it? -记录在案 -仅此而已吗
[18:38] No burglary, no assault? 没有盗窃 没有袭击他人
[18:39] Not even a public disturbance, and he get up this morning, 甚至没有扰乱公共秩序 可今早他起来
[18:41] dresses like a clown and kills a man? 就穿着小丑的衣服去杀了人
[18:44] Gino Cressida’s murder was premeditated. 季诺·克瑞西达的谋杀案是有预谋的
[18:46] You don’t just wake up one morning and plan all that. 你不可能某天早上醒来就突然计划好了一切
[18:48] You’re sure about the match on AFIS? 你确定指纹系统里的匹配吗
[18:50] Yeah. 15 points of comparison. 是的 十五个比对点
[18:52] Definitely Renton’s print. 肯定是伦顿的指纹
[18:54] There was something else that was odd. 还有一些奇怪的地方
[18:55] Okay, he hasn’t had a license in five years. 好 他这五年都没有驾照
[18:58] Don’t need one in New York City. 在纽约市不需要驾照
[19:00] Okay, but at the same time, 好吧 可同时
[19:01] he got rid of his credit card, 他取消了信用卡
[19:02] moved from his only known address 从他在皇后区的唯一的
[19:03] in Queens, quit his job, 登记过的地址搬出 辞了工作
[19:04] and doesn’t exist in any database where you could 没存在在任何和人有关的数据库中
[19:06] find anything on anybody. 他就这么人间蒸发了
[19:07] So I did a quick date check. 所以我做了快速日期检查
[19:08] It’s like he started to disappear 好像就在一天里
[19:10] from his own life all in the same day. 他就这么人间蒸发了
[19:12] All in the same day? 全部在一天内吗
[19:17] All in the same day. 全部在一天内
[19:19] It’s a possibility. 是有可能的
[19:21] Thank you, Adam. 谢谢 亚当
[19:26] Did they contact you? 他们联系你了吗
[19:27] “They”? “他们”
[19:28] The FBI. 联邦调查局
[19:30] We’re expecting a call? 我们该接到电话吗
[19:31] Well, they usually get their panties in a wad 当我们插手他们的事情时
[19:33] when we start getting in their business. 他们通常会发火的
[19:35] And we’ve done that? 我们插手了吗
[19:37] Well, AFIS got us the match off of the print 我们在自动指纹识别系统里找到了
[19:38] that Danny recovered from Stan Ridgeway’s makeup. 与丹尼找到的指纹相匹配的结果
[19:41] The name is Bobby Renton. 这人名叫鲍比·伦顿
[19:43] He’s gonna be tough to track down, 追查他很难
[19:44] ’cause Bobby hasn’t existed for the past five years. 因为鲍比在过去的五年里不存在
[19:47] Well, if he was in jail, there’d be a record of it. 如果他在牢里 会有记录
[19:49] If he was dead, there’d be documentation. 如果他死了 会有证明文件
[19:51] But there’s been no report that he’s missing. 不过没有他失踪的报告
[19:53] So you think 所以你认为
[19:54] he’s part of the FBI’s witness protection program. 他加入了联调局的证人保护计划
[19:57] Exactly. 没错
[19:58] ‘Cause I… know the FBI. 因为我… 了解联调局
[20:00] And I also know 我也了解
[20:02] this overconfident agent 刚从电梯里出来的
[20:03] who just got off the elevator. 那个自负的探员
[20:06] He’s right over there. 他在那边
[20:07] Overconfident? 自负
[20:08] What, you worked together? 怎么 你们共事过
[20:10] Slept together. 共眠过
[20:12] My ex-husband. 我前夫
[20:15] You’re leaving? 你要走了
[20:16] Oh, yeah. 是的
[20:22] I’m sure you’re aware, Detective, 相信你也知道 警探
[20:23] that our system alerts the FBI 每当有人查询我们的保护证人时
[20:25] to any inquiries made about our protected cooperatives. 联调局的系统就会发出警报
[20:27] Your lab’s AFIS hit was flagged. 你们实验室的指纹检索触发了警报
[20:29] So you want to tell me what your interest in Bobby Renton is? 介意告诉我你们为什么要找鲍比·伦顿吗
[20:32] We’re looking for him. 我们在找他
[20:33] Well, he’s a protected witness 他是受到保护的证人
[20:35] in a secure location 目前不在纽约州
[20:36] outside of the state of New York. 具体位置无可奉告
[20:37] Agent Josephson, 约瑟夫森探员
[20:38] we believe he’s back in New York. 我们相信他返回纽约了
[20:40] In fact, he’s in Manhattan, 事实上 他就在曼哈顿
[20:41] and he’s a prime suspect in a murder investigation. 还是一宗谋杀案的头号嫌疑人
[20:44] You seem pretty sure about that. 你似乎很确定
[20:46] We connected his prints to the crime. 我们在调查中发现了他的指纹
[20:48] Well, maybe you want to run those prints 也许你得重新调查下指纹
[20:49] a second time, Detective. Double check. 警探 仔细查一查
[20:52] You think we got this wrong? 你觉得我们弄错了
[20:54] Murder is definitely not in Bobby Renton’s wheelhouse. 鲍比·伦顿绝不可能犯下谋杀
[20:56] So, yeah, I think you got the wrong guy. 所以 我的确认为你们抓错人了
[20:59] I imagine it’d be embarrassing for the Bureau 我想联调局发现自己的证人
[21:02] to find out a witness wasn’t where he was supposed to be, 不在他该在的地方 没有任何保护时
[21:05] living unprotected, 的确是很尴尬
[21:06] or worse, involved in a crime 更糟的是还被扯进了一宗谋杀
[21:08] the NYPD knows more about 而这谋杀偏偏不归联调局管
[21:10] than the FBI. 而归纽约警察局管
[21:12] Trust me, this is not about the Bureau’s ego. 相信我 这跟联调局的面子毫无关系
[21:16] In fact, his protection was a request from the NYPD. 事实上 对他实施保护是纽约警察局的要求
[21:19] He’s an informant for you guys, not us. 他是你们的线人 不是我们的
[21:22] This was a favor for Detective Don Flack. 这是帮唐·弗莱克警探的一个忙
[21:26] Bobby Renton? 鲍比·伦顿
[21:28] You sure about that? 你确定吗
[21:29] Danny recovered his print from Stan Ridgeway’s apartment. 丹尼从斯坦·里奇韦公寓里找到他的指纹
[21:33] So that puts him in Stan’s place, 这只能证明他去过斯坦那里
[21:34] but it doesn’t make him a killer. 并不能证明他是凶手
[21:36] He took Ridgeway’s clothes, Don, 他拿走了里奇韦的衣服 唐
[21:39] dressed as a clown 打扮成小丑
[21:40] and killed Gino Cressida. 并杀害了季诺·克瑞西达
[21:43] Let’s bring Stan in. 把斯坦带来问话
[21:44] See if he can pick Bobby out of a six-pack. 看看他能不能从六人照片组里认出鲍比
[21:47] I’m missing something here. 我好像错过了很重要的部分
[21:49] You, the FBI– nobody buys this guy as a killer, 你和联调局的人 没一个相信他是凶手
[21:52] but the evidence points right at him. 但所有证据都指向他
[21:55] Bobby was a good guy, Mac. 麦克 鲍比是个好人
[21:57] He wasn’t some thug who flipped to try to make a deal 他不是那种耍花腔的流氓暴徒
[21:59] and get a government-paid ticket out of Queens. 只为安全离开皇后区而跟政府做交易
[22:02] He testified against three PCP dealers 三个迷幻药贩子开枪杀害他朋友
[22:04] who put a bullet in his friend’s head. 而他指认了他们
[22:06] He was a decent guy. Did the right thing. 他品行端正 做了正确的事
[22:08] And now you’re telling me he’s back 你却告诉我他回来了
[22:10] and he’s a killer? 还杀了人
[22:11] That’s the way it looks, Don. 唐 现在看来的确如此
[22:15] These guys are gonna come after me, you know that. 你知道这些人会追着我不放的
[22:18] We’ll protect you. 我们会保护你
[22:19] How? 怎么保护
[22:20] I got friends in the FBI. 我在联调局有人
[22:21] They’ll set you up. 他们会照顾好你的
[22:22] Witness protection? 证人保护
[22:24] No, man, I’m not gonna get involved in all that. 别 伙计 我才不要和这些挂上钩
[22:27] I told you who did it. That’s all you need. 我说了谁干的 你该满足了
[22:29] No, no, no. We need a witness, Bobby. 不不不 鲍比 我们需要目击证人
[22:31] That’s you. 就是你
[22:33] What about Ainsley? 埃斯莉呢
[22:34] We’ll protect her, too. 我们也会保护她
[22:36] Bobby, 鲍比
[22:38] drug dealers like the Foleys don’t stop 像佛里斯那样的毒贩
[22:40] unless they’re made to stop. 不到万不得已不会停手的
[22:43] You saw them walk him out of the bar that night. 那晚你看到他们带他离开酒吧
[22:46] They killed your friend, and they’re laughing about it. 他们杀害了你朋友 并以此为乐
[22:49] Don’t let them get away with that. 别让他们逍遥法外
[22:55] I don’t know. I just don’t know. 不知道 我真不知道
[22:56] Yes, you do. 不 你知道
[22:58] Yes, you do. 你知道的
[23:02] I got to go. 我得走了
[23:02] – Listen, Bobby… – I got to go. -听着 鲍比 -我得走了
[23:04] Bobby! Bobby! 鲍比 鲍比
[23:21] I saw you run out. 我看到你溜出去了
[23:23] I had work to do. 我有工作要做
[23:25] You’ve been avoiding my phone calls. 你不肯接我电话
[23:27] I’ve been busy, Russ. 我真的很忙 罗斯
[23:29] And we’ve exchanged at least five text messages 过去八个月里
[23:31] over the last eight months. 我们发了至少五条短信
[23:32] I think that’s plenty. 我觉得不少了
[23:35] Jo, do you realize this is the first time 乔 不知道你发现没有
[23:37] I’ve seen you since you moved to New York? 这是你搬到纽约后我们第一次见面
[23:39] That’s not true. 那不是真的
[23:40] I saw you at Tyler’s. 我在泰勒那里见到你了
[23:42] Yeah, you saw me, 没错 你看到我
[23:43] and I saw the back of your head as you left the room. 我却只看到你离开的背影
[23:51] What? 怎么了
[23:52] You look great. 你气色真不错
[23:54] What was the reason we separated? 我们为什么分开
[23:56] Divorced. 离婚
[23:57] Because you wanted me 因为你希望我成为
[23:58] to be a housewife, and I wanted a career. 家庭主妇 而我希望拥有自己的事业
[24:01] We’re completely incompatible. 我们根本不适合
[24:03] You know what? My first clue should have been 知道吗 我最早意识到是因为
[24:04] you insisted I take your last name. 你坚持要我跟你姓
[24:06] Jo Josephson. Please. 乔·约瑟夫森 拜托
[24:08] I just wanted the guys to know you were mine. 我只希望别人都知道你是属于我的
[24:10] Another problem– ownership issues. 分开的另一个原因就是 你的控制欲
[24:13] If I say you’re right 如果我承认你对了
[24:14] and I’m sorry, will you have dinner with me? 我很抱歉 那你能跟我共进晚餐吗
[24:16] No. 不
[24:18] You didn’t have to come all the way over here 你不必大老远跑来
[24:20] to deliver that message to Mac. 传信儿给麦克
[24:21] You could have just called. 打个电话就行
[24:23] But then I wouldn’t get to see you. 但那样我就见不到你了
[24:26] Jo, the bullet fragments are a match… 乔 和子弹碎片相匹配…
[24:29] – Sorry. I’ll come back. – No, no, no. -抱歉 我过会儿再来 -别别别
[24:31] We’re all good. He’s an FBI agent. 我们没事儿 他是联调局探员
[24:34] Lindsay, ex-husband. 琳赛 这是
[24:35] Ex-husband, Lindsay. 前夫 这是琳赛
[24:37] Nice to meet you. 很高兴认识你
[24:38] – You, too. – We’ve heard -我也是 -我们
[24:40] nothing… about you. 从没听说过你
[24:44] Bullet fragments. 弹片怎么了
[24:46] Uh, yeah. 哦对
[24:47] Uh, 3-D software reassembled the bullet fragments 我们把从季诺·克瑞西达身上取出的弹片
[24:50] that we pulled from Gino Cressida. 用三维软件重新组合过了
[24:52] I was able to… 我成功地
[24:53] realign the striae. 重调了纹路
[24:55] I got a match to a bullet that was pulled from a man 我找到了枚匹配的子弹 那是从两天前
[24:57] killed two days ago in Memphis. 死于孟菲斯的被害人身上取出的
[25:00] So the same gun was used to kill both men. 这么说是同一把枪杀死了这两个人
[25:02] And possibly the same shooter. 还有可能是同一个凶手
[25:05] Bobby Renton was in witness protection in Memphis. 鲍比·伦顿就是在孟菲斯接受证人保护
[25:20] Crime scene photos of Elmo Vidivic 艾莫·韦迪维克的凶案现场照片
[25:22] and the preliminary autopsy report from Memphis PD 以及孟菲斯警局提供的初步尸检报告
[25:24] indicate three gunshot wounds. 都表明有三处枪击伤
[25:26] One to each knee, and one to the chest. 两膝各有一处 另一处在胸部
[25:29] The latter being the cause of death. 后者是致命的一枪
[25:32] Laceration, multiple bruising to the face. 面部有裂伤和多处瘀伤
[25:35] Vidivic was tortured. 韦迪维克被拷问过
[25:37] Who sent you here to kill me? 谁派你来杀我的
[25:39] Nobody sent me. 没人派我
[25:43] Try again. 再说
[25:44] You didn’t come to Memphis to sightsee. 你不是来孟菲斯观光旅游的
[25:46] Okay. All right. 行 好吧
[25:48] It was Gino Cressida. 是季诺·克瑞西达
[25:52] Renton was clearly looking for the name 伦顿肯定是在逼问这起袭击
[25:54] of the man who arranged the hit. 幕后始作俑者的姓名
[25:56] Gino Cressida. 季诺·克瑞西达
[25:57] Does that make sense to anyone? 你们有谁听说过吗
[25:59] Why would a baker who makes the best cannoli in New York 一个做奶油甜卷全城第一的面包师
[26:02] want to kill Bobby Renton? 为何要杀鲍比·伦顿呢
[26:04] There’s no intel on Cressida in our files, 我们的文件里没有克瑞西达的信息
[26:05] no apparent connection to this case or the suspects 与鲍比·伦顿五年前指证的案件和嫌犯
[26:08] Bobby Renton testified against five years ago. 也没有直接关联
[26:10] Cressida’s background’s clean. 克瑞西达的背景资料是清白的
[26:12] Husband, father. 为人夫 为人父
[26:14] Owns the family bakery which he inherited from his mother. 经营着从母亲那儿继承的家的面包店
[26:17] Maybe Bobby Renton got the name wrong, 也许鲍比·伦顿弄错了名字
[26:19] or Vidivic gave him any name he could think of. 或者韦迪维克随便给了他一个名字
[26:21] You don’t kill two men 没有十足把握
[26:22] the way Renton did without being sure. 你不会像伦顿那样连杀两人的
[26:24] I still can’t believe he did it. 我还是不敢相信他这么做了
[26:26] Yeah. 是啊
[26:26] Russ, was Bobby cooperating 罗斯 鲍比是否还在给
[26:28] on any other cases that were still going to trial? 其他仍在审判的案件作证
[26:30] Not with us. 至少不是我们的案子
[26:32] He disappeared into witness protection. 他在证人保护过程中失踪了
[26:34] That was the last the NYPD heard of him. Yeah. 这就是纽约警局得知的最后消息 喂
[26:37] Well, somebody wanted Renton dead. 肯定有人想置伦顿于死地
[26:39] His identity and location were compromised, 他的身份和住所都暴露了
[26:41] and a professional was sent 还有一个职业杀手千里迢迢
[26:42] all the way to Memphis to take care of him. 被派往孟菲斯莱解决他
[26:44] We’re missing a connection here. 我们还没能把事情串在一起
[26:47] We got every resource the commissioner 我们调遣了所有局长可调动的资源
[26:48] would authorize looking for Bobby Renton. 来找寻鲍比的下落
[26:50] No sign of him. 还是一无所获
[26:52] So he’s fled the city. 这么说他逃离这座城了
[26:53] Only if he’s walking. 除非他徒步潜逃
[26:54] We got eyes on the piers, the bus terminals, 我们监视了所有码头 汽车站
[26:56] the airports, train stations. 机场 火车站
[26:58] Not to mention checkpoints on every major road out of the city. 更不用说每条出城干道上的检查点了
[27:02] If taking out Gino Cressida was the reason he returned to New York, 如果他回纽约是为杀死季诺·克瑞西达
[27:04] then Bobby’s done the job he came to do. 那鲍比已经达到此行的目的了
[27:06] Why is he still here? 他为什么还留在这儿
[27:12] ‘Cause he still has unfinished business. 因为他还有没完成的事情
[27:17] So what happens now? 那现在怎么办
[27:18] Do I get to pick my new name? 我要挑个新名字
[27:20] Choose where I’m gonna live? 选一个地方安家吗
[27:22] When do I stop being me? 我什么时候开始改名换姓
[27:26] Day after tomorrow. 后天
[27:29] The FBI will put you up in a safe house until then. 到时候联调局会把你安排到一间安全房
[27:32] You can’t go home. 你不能回家
[27:35] I’ll swing by and grab some of your stuff and bring Ainsley 我会顺路去拿些你的东西 把埃斯莉
[27:38] to wherever you’re… 接到你的住处
[27:41] You didn’t tell her? 你没告诉她
[27:42] What for? 为什么要告诉她
[27:44] That’s your girl, man. 她是你女朋友 哥们
[27:45] Come on. You got to tell her. 得了 你得告诉她
[27:46] Why? So I can ruin her life, too? 为什么 让我把她的生活也毁了吗
[27:48] Make her move away from her family and friends? 迫使她和亲朋好友分开
[27:50] She’s five months pregnant, Flack. 她有五个月的身孕了 弗莱克
[27:53] I can’t do that. 我不能这么做
[27:56] I chose to do this, not her. 是我选择了这条路 不是她
[28:01] So you’re not even gonna say good-bye? 那你连再见也不准备说了
[28:06] It’s easier this way. 还是这样好
[28:09] No. 不说了
[28:12] If they come after me, then so be it. 如果他们要追杀我 放马过来
[28:15] But if she came, and they hurt her and my kid? 但如果她跟来 他们会伤到她和我的孩子
[28:20] I couldn’t live with that. 我承受不了
[28:22] I know your head is probably spinning, 我知道你现在肯定心乱如麻
[28:25] but believe me, 但相信我
[28:27] you did the right thing. 你做的是对的
[28:31] Can you do me a favor? 能帮我个忙吗
[28:34] Tell Ainsley I… 告诉埃斯莉我
[28:42] Never mind. Let’s… Let’s get out of here. 算了 咱们 咱们走吧
[28:54] Hey, Mac, just received the tox report 麦克 刚刚收到孟菲斯那位
[28:57] on our victim in Memphis. 被害人的毒理报告
[28:58] Traces of ether were found in Elmo Vidivic’s lungs. 艾莫·韦迪维克的肺部有微量乙醚
[29:01] Now, at our crime scene here in New York, 而在我们纽约的犯罪现场
[29:03] I found cyanide 我在季诺·克瑞西达的衣服上
[29:04] on Gino Cressida’s clothing. 发现了氰化物
[29:05] Cyanide and ether. That’s PCP. 氰化物和乙醚 那是天使粉
[29:07] Yeah, it could prove that they knew each other, 没错 这就能证明他们彼此认识
[29:09] were together or something. 曾在一起或怎样
[29:11] Now, Renton testified against the Foley brothers. 而伦顿指控的佛里斯兄弟
[29:14] They dealt PCP, right? 他们也曾贩卖天使粉 对吧
[29:15] Well, that’s a leap, Sheldon. 这是个飞跃 谢尔顿
[29:17] There are a lot of uses for cyanide and ether, 但氰化物和乙醚的用途很广
[29:20] and we have no definitive proof 我们没有确凿的证据
[29:21] that either one of these men were in the same place 证明他们两个死前是否在同地
[29:23] at the same time prior to their deaths. 同时出现过
[29:25] Thought you might say that. 我就猜你会这么说
[29:27] Which means you came here with an answer? 这么说你是不是已经弄清来龙去脉了
[29:29] I ran a utility usage check on Gino Cressida’s bakery. 我查看了季诺·克瑞西达面包店的成本开支
[29:33] Wattage was off the charts. 电压表的示数超标
[29:34] Compared to similar structures in the area, 和同地区的其他的用户比较
[29:37] their kilowatt hours show 50 times more usage. 他们的千瓦时是别家的五十多倍
[29:40] Mac, I know it’s a bakery, 麦克 我知道它只是一个面包店
[29:42] but they ain’t baking that many bagels. 但他们可没烤这么多面包圈啊
[29:43] Cressida’s is a front for a PCP lab. 那家面包房是天使粉作坊的幌子
[29:48] Cressida was supplying the Foley brothers. 克瑞西达是Foley兄弟的供货商
[30:00] I was hoping you’d walk me out. 我还希望你送我下楼呢
[30:02] Leaving so soon? 这么快就走啦
[30:05] Yeah, the FBI’s work is done here. 是啊 联邦局的工作先暂告段落
[30:06] We have no jurisdiction over the murder investigation. 谋杀案件调查中我们是没有司法办理权的
[30:09] Leaving the hard part to the NYPD? 把艰巨的工作就交给纽约警察局
[30:12] And I thought our separation was amicable. 我本以为我们是友好分居
[30:15] Divorce. 是离婚
[30:17] Hey, Mac seems like a nice guy. 麦克看起来人不错
[30:19] He is. 他人是很好
[30:22] Any reason I should be jealous? 听了这个我应该吃醋吗
[30:25] Ugh. 受不了你
[30:45] Oh, baby, I love that. 宝贝 画得真好
[30:47] We’re gonna hang it on the fridge 等下我下班之前
[30:48] right when we get home. 就把它挂在冰箱上
[30:53] More coffee? 再加点咖啡吗
[30:55] – Thank you. – Sure. -谢谢 – 不客气
[31:13] What can I get you? 你要点些什么
[31:17] Has Bobby gotten in touch with you? 鲍比联系上你吗
[31:18] We have a special on the pastrami. 我们五香熏牛肉今日特价
[31:20] We’re all out of apple pie. 但苹果派今天卖完了
[31:21] And I highly recommend the fish and chips. 我强烈推荐炸鱼薯条
[31:23] Oh, come on, Ainsley. 得了 埃斯莉
[31:23] Don’t play games with me. 别和我兜圈子了
[31:25] He’s in trouble. 他有麻烦了
[31:26] Do you want something to eat or no? 你到底还点不点菜
[31:32] What kind of trouble? 什么样的麻烦
[31:33] Have you seen him? 你后来见过他没
[31:34] – No. – If you have, you got to tell me. -没 -你要是见着他了 你要告诉我
[31:36] I said, no. 我说了 没有
[31:38] Manny, I’m on break! 曼尼我休息一下
[31:40] Yeah, go ahead. 好的 歇会儿吧
[31:45] So, Bobby’s back in New York? 所以说 鲍比回纽约城了
[31:47] Looks that way. 貌似是这样
[31:49] He okay? 他还好吗
[31:52] No. 不好
[31:53] He’s not hurt. 他没有受伤
[31:54] He’s just done something stupid. 他只是做了件蠢事
[31:57] Really stupid. 愚蠢至极的事
[32:01] Look, he may come to see you. 听着 他可能会回来看你
[32:03] If he does, please call me? 要是他来找你了 打我电话
[32:14] You got a lot of nerve, you know that? 你知道吗 你还真是够胆量
[32:16] – Listen to me. – Listen to you? -听我说 -听你说吗
[32:17] What, are you kidding me? 你在开玩笑吗
[32:18] Listen to you. 我们今天落入如此境地
[32:19] That’s what got us in this mess in the first place. 都是因为在听你说
[32:21] You convincing Bobby to snitch on those guys. 你说服鲍比背着那群人告密
[32:23] He trusted you. 他相信了你
[32:25] We both did. 我俩都相信你
[32:27] I am never gonna be that stupid again. 我不会再那么傻了
[32:29] Take your card. I’m not helping you. 拿回你的名片 我不会帮你的
[32:31] And you know what? If Bobby does call me, 要是鲍比真给我打电话了
[32:33] you will be the absolute last person I tell. 你绝对会是最后一个知道的
[32:37] He left to protect you. 他离开是因为他想保护你
[32:40] Yeah, well, you got what you wanted. 既然你想知道的事你都知道了
[32:43] So what’s it matter, huh? 说这个又有什么意义呢
[32:45] I’m sorry. 我很抱歉
[32:49] Baby, I’ll be right over by the counter 宝贝 我就在柜台那儿
[32:50] if you need me. 有事就叫我
[33:00] Order’s up. Chicken and waffles. 点单 一份鸡肉 一份华夫饼
[33:43] I knew there had to be a deeper connection. 我就知道还会有更深一层的联系
[33:46] What do you got? Connection between who? 你发现了什么 与谁之间的关系
[33:47] Gino Cressida and the Foley brothers. 季诺·克瑞西达和弗利兄弟之间的关系
[33:49] He was supplying them with PCP, right? 季诺是他们的供应商 不是吗
[33:51] Clearly looks that way. 表面上是
[33:53] But to hire a hit man to hunt down Bobby Renton, 但是雇一个杀手去杀鲍比·伦顿
[33:54] there had to be a more personal connection. 这其中必定还有更私人的关系
[33:58] Gino Cressida is the godfather of one of the Foley brothers. 季诺·克瑞西达是弗利兄弟中一人的教父
[34:03] That’s more than enough motive. 这可是有足够的动机了
[34:05] So somebody must have spotted Bobby in Memphis. 所以说有人在孟菲斯看见了鲍比
[34:08] Cressida got word and sent Vidivic to kill him. 克瑞西达听说后派韦迪维克去杀他
[34:10] Revenge for his godson’s conviction. 为他的教子报入狱之仇
[34:13] Looks that way. 看起来是这样了
[34:14] Either of you hear from Flack since this afternoon? 你们下午开谁和弗莱克联系过
[34:17] – No. – No. -没有 -没
[34:18] I’ve left a few messages. 我留了好几条信息
[34:19] This case is personal for him. 这个案子对他来说是私事
[34:21] That’s what I’m afraid of. 这正是我所担心的
[34:38] Yes, yes, yes! 好的 太棒了 太棒了
[34:40] EDNA, I love you. 环境DNA 我爱你
[34:42] Is there another woman in your life? 你生命中是不是又出现了另一个女人
[34:45] This is the magnification of the dust 这边是那放大的尘土图像
[34:47] collected from the clown’s clothes and Stan’s apartment. 分别从小丑服和斯坦公寓里收集来的
[34:54] And on the other side is a match from EDNA. 然而另一边是与它相匹配的地质图像
[34:56] I had female bone, ash and concrete, 分别对应了女性骨骼 灰粉和混凝土
[34:58] and I couldn’t put it all together. 我不能把所有的东西都联系到一起
[34:59] Until EDNA came to your rescue. 直到艾德娜[环境DNA]点拨了你
[35:01] Don’t be jealous. 不要吃醋嘛
[35:02] I was thinking we were looking at 我在想我们既然在找
[35:03] the remains of a burned body, 火烧后的残骸
[35:05] another one of Renton’s victims, 也就是另一个被伦顿杀害的对象
[35:06] but the degree of thermal destruction was so great 尸体正常热感被明显破坏
[35:08] that it would take a significant amount of heat. 自然是说明尸体带有许多的热量
[35:10] High heat, bone, ash. 高温 骨骸 灰尘
[35:12] Cremation. 是火化后的现象
[35:14] Yeah, exactly. 对 没错
[35:15] I thought you said there were traces of concrete. 我记得你不是说过有也混凝土成分在
[35:17] There used to be a crematorium that 原来有提供
[35:18] offers a burial at sea okay? 海边火花葬礼服务的
[35:21] They mix your remains with concrete 他们把骨灰和混凝土混在一起
[35:23] and lower them into the ocean 然后把它们洒到海里
[35:24] to promote coral reef growth. 这样还能促进珊瑚礁的成长
[35:26] Okay, so how did the ash 好吧 但这骨灰和混凝土
[35:28] and the concrete transfer to Renton? 是如何转移到伦顿身上的
[35:35] He must have picked up the ash 他必然是从废遗的火葬场
[35:37] in the abandoned crematorium 弄来了骨灰
[35:40] and transferred it to the clown suit. 然后把它转移到了小丑服内
[35:44] The crematorium was in Brooklyn. 那个火葬场在布鲁克林
[35:46] It’s been closed for six years. 已经停业了六年了
[35:48] It’s got to be where Renton’s hiding out. 伦顿肯定躲在那儿
[35:50] We need to let Mac know, and send units. 我们得告诉麦克 并马上派人过去
[36:12] Bobby?! 鲍比
[36:12] It’s Flack. I’m here. 我是弗莱克 我来了
[36:24] Bobby, come on. I got your signal. 鲍比出来吧 我收到你的暗号了
[36:27] You brought me all the way out here. 你把我一路引到这儿来
[37:01] Bobby? 鲍比
[37:12] Glad you could make it, Don. 很高兴你能来 唐
[37:29] Put the gun down, Bobby. 把枪放下 鲍比
[37:30] I’m already facing life in prison, man. 我已经面临终生监禁 老兄
[37:32] Killing a cop? 再杀一个警察
[37:34] What’s that, double life? 那又怎样 坐两辈子牢吗
[37:37] Hey, back up, man. 退后 老兄
[37:39] Back up. 退后点
[37:41] You don’t want to do this, Bobby. 你不想这么做的 鲍比
[37:42] Yeah, I didn’t want to testify, either. 没错 我也不想作证的
[37:45] You remember that? What was it you said? 还记得吗 你是怎么说来着
[37:48] Oh, “Be a hero, Bobby. 对了 “做个英雄吧 鲍比”
[37:49] Do the right thing.” “做出正确的选择吧”
[37:51] What did that get me, huh? 而那又给我带来了什么
[37:52] You made promises you couldn’t keep, Flack. 你许下了一个无法兑现的承诺 弗莱克
[37:55] Come on, lower the gun. 别这样 把枪放下
[37:58] Take another step, man, I’ll kill you. 再往前走一步 我就杀了你
[38:03] You know the worst part, Flack? 你知道最糟的是什么吗 弗莱克
[38:05] What’s that? 是什么
[38:06] 28 years I lived in that neighborhood 在那个街区生活的二十八年里
[38:08] and I managed to stay out of trouble. 我努力让自己不要惹上麻烦
[38:10] One conversation with you, and I get shipped off to Memphis. 但自从跟你谈话之后 我就被遣送到孟菲斯
[38:14] Can’t even get a decent slice of pizza. 那儿连块能吃的匹萨都没有
[38:16] You saved lives, Bobby. 你救了很多人 鲍比
[38:18] You know that. 你知道的
[38:19] But I lost mine! 但我快没命了
[38:23] It wasn’t worth it, man. 这一点都不值得 老兄
[38:25] Every day looking over my shoulder, 每天我都提心吊胆地
[38:27] wondering when they’d come. 担心他们是否会追杀过来
[38:28] And they did; they did come. 他们来了 他们的确来了
[38:30] So I had to end it. 所以我必须结束这一切
[38:32] I’ve never even laid eyes on my own son. 我还没见过我自己的儿子
[38:36] Protection? 还保护
[38:37] No, this might as well have been jail. 不 这还不如在监狱里呆着
[38:40] This is what happens when you do what’s right? 这就是当你选择做对的事后会发生的吗
[38:43] Yeah. 没错
[38:46] Thieves get rich. 窃贼都致富了
[38:49] Saints get shot. 圣人都被杀了
[38:52] And God doesn’t always answer your prayers. 上帝也不回应人们的祈祷了
[38:59] So instead of thinking about what’s owed you… 所以不要再想别人到底欠你什么
[39:02] think about your little boy. 想一想你的儿子吧
[39:04] Think about Ainsley. 想一想埃斯莉
[39:07] You can still have a life, Bobby. 你还是能拥有自己的生活 鲍比
[39:12] You shot a hit man and the guy who sent him after you. 你杀的是一个杀手和派杀手杀你的人
[39:16] There’s a real chance you could still get out of jail 你还是有机会不用坐牢
[39:19] and be a father to your son. 还是能够做一个好父亲的
[39:23] If you pull that trigger… 但如果你扣动扳机的话
[39:26] that does not happen. 那一切都不会发生
[39:30] Don’t do this. 所以不要这么做
[40:02] Bobby! 鲍比
[40:12] Bobby, stop! Come on! 鲍比站住 不要跑
[40:14] Bobby! 鲍比
[40:28] It’s over, Bobby. 一切都结束了鲍比
[40:37] You were MIA for a while there. 之前你还算是作战中失踪人员
[40:41] Yeah. I needed a little time to wrestle with the demons. 是啊 我需要一点时间来与恶魔进行搏斗
[40:44] You okay? 你没事吧
[40:51] Five years ago when Bobby flipped on those guys, 五年前 当鲍比指证那些家伙的时候
[40:54] I got a big pat on the back, felt really good. 我受到了很多表扬 感觉很不错
[40:58] It does not feel really good right now. 但是现在感觉没那么好了
[41:00] Well, it’s tough asking a witness to testify, 要让目击证人出来作证是件很难的事
[41:02] and especially in a case like that. 尤其是像那样的案子
[41:04] But we do more than ask. 但我们并不是请他来作证
[41:07] We’re taught to persuade, right? 我们要求一定要说服他们 对吧
[41:09] Get the bad guy off the street, close the case. 抓住坏人 就此结案
[41:12] You get caught up in that, and it’s easy to lose sight of 一旦陷入那种情况 很容易就会忽略
[41:15] the sacrifices that some people have to make. 其他人所作出的牺牲
[41:17] It’s a necessary evil, Don. 这些都是避免不了的
[41:20] Without witnesses being brave enough to testify, 如果没有目击证人勇敢的站出来作证
[41:22] where would we be? 那我们会怎样
[41:24] And for what it’s worth, 而且不管怎样
[41:26] you didn’t talk Renton into testifying– 不是你说服伦顿去作证
[41:28] deep down… he knew what he had to do. 在他心底 他知道这是他该做的
[41:34] Listen, I’m gonna take him over to Central Booking myself. 听着 还是我来带他去中央登记处吧
[41:39] Sure. 好的
[41:41] Thank you. 多谢
[41:45] I got him, guys. 我来吧 伙计们
[41:47] Thanks. Let’s go. 多谢 我们走吧
[42:00] What do I do now? 现在我该怎么做
[42:37] Go ahead. 去吧
[42:44] Ten minutes. 就十分钟
犯罪现场调查·纽约篇

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇(CSI: NY)第7季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇(CSI: NY)第7季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme