时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:36] | I can’t believe you talked me into shopping. | 我会被你拉来逛街 真是难以置信 |
[00:38] | Are you coming? | 你来还是不来啊 |
[00:41] | What’s the hurry? | 有什么好着急的 |
[00:42] | It’s just a department store. | 不就是个百货商场吗 |
[00:44] | Mac, please! it’s not about what’s on the racks, | 拜托 麦克 货架上的不是重点 |
[00:46] | it’s about what’s in the windows. | 橱窗的陈列品才是 |
[01:26] | Jo. | 乔 |
[01:37] | Now? | 现在 |
[01:38] | Really? | 不是来真的吧 |
[01:44] | – Whoa, I’m so sorry, sir. – It’s all right. | -先生 抱歉哈 -没事 |
[01:48] | Have a good night. | 晚上好 |
[02:09] | All right, shoppers, the moment you’ve been waiting for | 顾客朋友们 万众期待的时刻 |
[02:12] | has finally arrived, and on behalf | 终于来临了 现在请允许我 |
[02:14] | of Stonefield’s department store, | 代表斯通菲尔德百货 |
[02:16] | let me be the first one to welcome you all | 欢迎你们来到 |
[02:19] | to the 67th annual unveiling of our winter windows. | 第67届年度冬季橱窗新品发布会 |
[02:29] | Now, if you’ll join me, please, in counting down from ten, | 现在请和我一起 从十开始倒数 |
[02:33] | and we will kick off the shopping season | 让我们共同揭开本年度 |
[02:35] | in style, and afterwards, | 冬季时尚购物季的序幕 之后 |
[02:36] | I’ll invite all of you to come on inside | 我将诚挚邀请你们进店 |
[02:39] | and have savings store-wide. Are you ready? | 享受全场特价 准备好了吗 |
[02:41] | Yeah! | 好了 |
[02:42] | Well, then let’s do it. | 我们来倒数 |
[02:44] | 10 9 Ten… nine… | |
[02:46] | Where’s the bag? | 你的包呢 |
[02:47] | What bag? | 什么包 |
[02:50] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[02:51] | You’re coming with us. | 你得和我们逛了 |
[02:52] | 4 …four… | |
[02:53] | 3 three… | |
[02:55] | 2 1 two… one! | |
[02:57] | Shop till you drop! | 疯狂血拼吧 |
[03:03] | Wow, isn’t it amazing? | 真是炫目啊 |
[03:05] | It’s pretty impressive. | 是让人很惊艳 |
[03:07] | I wasn’t talking to you. | 没跟你讲话 |
[03:23] | You see why I hate shopping? | 知道我为什么不喜欢逛街了吧 |
[04:58] | So, it turns out our victim was the store’s general manager, | 受害者是商场总经理 |
[05:01] | Guy named Richard Grossman. | 叫理查德·格罗斯曼 |
[05:02] | But from what I’m hearing, his employees like | 但我听说 员工们更倾向于 |
[05:04] | to call him other names. | 叫他的另一个名字 |
[05:05] | Why? | 为什么 |
[05:06] | Lot of belt-tightening going on around here lately. | 这里最近在压缩运营成本 |
[05:09] | Apparently, he liked to crack a whip along with it. | 很明显 他克扣的更厉害 |
[05:11] | Makes our boss look pretty good. | 还是咱们的头好 |
[05:14] | I wouldn’t go that far. | 我可不这么认为 |
[05:15] | Hey, I heard that. | 我可听到了啊 |
[05:18] | We’re definitely looking at blunt force trauma. | 典型的钝器伤害 |
[05:23] | Pretty significant fracture | 沿着蝶骨下来 |
[05:25] | along the sphenoid bone, and… | 有明显骨折 并且 |
[05:28] | there’s some oddly textured | 击打痕迹呈现出 |
[05:31] | wound impression… | 奇特的纹理结构 |
[05:33] | Could have fallen against something, maybe. | 可能是倒下的时候撞到了某物 |
[05:36] | Or been struck, hard. | 也可能是重击形成 |
[05:41] | – You book our friend the pickpocket? – I did. | -你把那小偷关起来了吗 -关了 |
[05:44] | And I sent his jacket with that bloodstain | 并且我把你说的他的那件沾有 |
[05:46] | you noticed to the lab. | 血迹的夹克送去实验室检验了 |
[05:47] | Also, I’m running down a list of employees | 我还查了所有今天晚上 |
[05:49] | who were on the clock tonight. | 在这里上班的员工 |
[05:50] | What about all the shoppers? | 那顾客呢 |
[05:52] | There’s four floors worth of them. | 这商场有四层 |
[05:53] | This place opened up at 10:00 A.M. this morning | 从早上10点开始营业 |
[05:55] | and they been coming and going ever since. | 顾客来来往往 无法追查 |
[05:56] | Based on liver temp, | 根据肝脏温度 |
[05:58] | I’d say Grossman died no more than an hour ago. | 我判断格罗斯曼死亡还不足一个小时 |
[06:03] | Hey, you want me to shut this place down? | 需要我封锁这里吗 |
[06:04] | Well, the crime scene’s secure– | 至于犯罪现场的保全工作 |
[06:07] | If we need you to go wide or close the doors, | 要是需要你们拓宽搜查面积或者封锁现场的话 |
[06:08] | – we’ll let you know. – All right. | -会再通知你 -好的 |
[06:18] | Well, there’s definitely signs of struggle in this area. | 这块区域有明显打斗痕迹 |
[06:21] | Same here. Mac, do you see | 这里也是 麦克 |
[06:23] | any other wounds on our vic’s upper torso? | 受害者上半身有其他伤痕吗 |
[06:28] | Negative. | 没有 |
[06:29] | Maybe this blood came from our perp. | 那或许这些血是属于凶手的 |
[06:37] | Whoever it was | 不管这些血是属于谁的 |
[06:38] | stepped into some more on their way out. | 都很明确地告诉了我们凶手的逃脱路线 |
[06:40] | Ready to go shopping? | 准备好大采购了吗 |
[06:42] | For what? | 为什么 |
[06:44] | Our killer. | 为我们的凶手 |
[07:08] | Didn’t take long for that trail to run cold. | 到这线索就断了 |
[07:10] | Nope. So let’s heat it up. | 对 那我们就让它无所遁形吧 |
[07:18] | All right, I got blood going this way. | 好 我发现凶手是往这边走了 |
[07:20] | Yeah, but that looks like secondary transfer. | 但是看起来好像是二次转移 |
[07:23] | That print doesn’t match | 这些脚印跟 |
[07:24] | the one in the staging area. | 橱窗那边的脚印并不吻合 |
[07:27] | But this print looks promising. | 但是这个脚印看起来更像 |
[07:45] | And here we are. | 我们跟着脚印就到这儿了 |
[07:49] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[07:50] | Hi. I’ll be right with you. | 嗨 我马上就过来 |
[07:51] | Actually, we need to talk to you right now, | 实际上 我们需要立刻跟你谈谈 |
[07:53] | thank you. | 麻烦你了 |
[07:55] | – Excuse me just a sec. – Sure. | – 很抱歉 我马上就回来 – 没问题 |
[07:57] | If you’re here to ask me about | 如果你们想问我一些关于 |
[07:58] | what happened to Mr. Grossman, | 格罗斯曼先生凶杀案的线索 |
[08:00] | I have no idea. | 我什么都不知道 |
[08:01] | Did you see anyone or anything suspicious | 那今天晚上你在你的柜台附近 |
[08:03] | at your counter this evening? | 有发现任何可疑人物或者可疑事件吗 |
[08:04] | Maybe somebody in a hurry, | 或许是个行色匆匆的人 |
[08:06] | Maybe hurt. | 又或许是伤员 |
[08:07] | Are you kidding? | 你在开玩笑吗 |
[08:08] | Everyone’s in a hurry this time of year. | 每年这个时候所有人看起来都是行色匆匆的 |
[08:10] | And as for hurt, Mr. Grossman | 至于说是否有人受伤这件事 格罗斯曼先生 |
[08:12] | probably could have died right in front of me | 就算是在我面前被人杀害的 |
[08:14] | And I wouldn’t have noticed. | 我都注意不到 |
[08:15] | Why is that? | 为什么会这样 |
[08:16] | We were giving away free body beauty kits. | 因为我们一直忙着给顾客免费赠送美体套装 |
[08:18] | Body whatties? | 美体什么来着 |
[08:20] | These. | 就是这个 |
[08:21] | Each one contains ultra gel, uv moisturizer | 每个套装里都包含了超强啫喱 防晒保湿霜 |
[08:24] | and a pore-cleansing astringent. | 还有一支毛孔细致洁面乳 |
[08:26] | For free? | 这是免费的吗 |
[08:27] | It was all part of | 这些产品都是 |
[08:28] | our big winter windows promotion, | 我们公司今年冬季的主打产品 |
[08:31] | and we got totally mobbed. | 那些人完全跟疯了一样 |
[08:34] | Hi. Hi. One per person. | 注意 注意 每个人只能拿一份 |
[08:37] | There you go. Thank you. | 给你 多谢你们的支持 |
[08:38] | Have a great holiday, guys. | 希望你们有一个愉快的假期 朋友们 |
[08:40] | Are, uh, all your customers women? | 所有的顾客都是女性吗 |
[08:43] | No, there were men, too. | 不是的 也有男人 |
[08:44] | Everyone loves to get something for nothing. | 所有人都热衷于拿这些赠品 |
[08:46] | Tracy… would you mind | 特蕾西 不知道你介不介意 |
[08:48] | if I took a quick look at your shoes? | 我稍看一下你的鞋子呢 |
[08:50] | These? | 这双吗 |
[08:51] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[08:53] | Oh, those are so cute! | 噢 这实在是太可爱了 |
[08:55] | Did you get those here? | 这双鞋是在这里买的吗 |
[08:56] | I got them at a discount outlet in the village. | 我是在郊区的一家折扣店里淘到的 |
[09:00] | Well, we’ll let you get back to work. | 我们不妨碍你工作了 |
[09:02] | But if you think of anything, | 如果你想起些什么事儿 |
[09:03] | would you let us know, please? | 一定要告诉我们 好吗 |
[09:04] | Yeah, no problem. | 当然了 没问题 |
[09:06] | And… you can have one of these, too, | 那个 如果你想要的话 |
[09:07] | If you want. Ah. | 你也可以拿一套 |
[09:08] | That’s cool. Thank you. | 太棒了 谢谢你 |
[09:10] | I mean, it’s free. | 我是说 这可是免费的呢 |
[09:11] | I can take it home to the girls. | 我可以把它带回去给我家的姑娘们 |
[09:15] | Danny. | 丹尼 |
[09:17] | Okay, there’s no way those cute, pointy heels are | 售货员那双可爱的尖头高跟鞋 |
[09:20] | a match to our footprints, | 不可能与我们发现的脚印吻合 |
[09:21] | and she doesn’t look like she’s hurt in any way, | 当然她看起来也不像是受了伤 |
[09:22] | but there is blood on this cotton ball dispenser, | 但是这棉球盒上有血迹 |
[09:25] | And in this kit, the astringent | 同时在份套装里 这个化妆水 |
[09:27] | is probably 80% alcohol, | 大概有80%的酒精含量 |
[09:29] | so I’m thinking that our killer went directly to | 所以我认为凶手就是为了这些东西 |
[09:31] | this makeup counter for a reason. | 才径直朝着这个化妆品柜台而来 |
[09:33] | Hi. Welcome to Stonefield’s. | 嗨 欢迎光临斯通菲尔德百货 |
[09:34] | Welcome to Stonefield’s. | 欢迎光临 欢迎选购 |
[09:35] | Thank you so much. Welcome to Stonefield’s. | 非常感谢你们 欢迎光临斯通菲尔德 |
[09:37] | There you go. Hi. Welcome to Stonefield’s. | 这个给你 欢迎光临 欢迎选购 |
[09:39] | If he was injured on that snowflake, | 如果他被雪片刺伤 |
[09:41] | He would have needed some quick first aid. | 他应该急需一些快速急救用品 |
[09:43] | Let’s find the bathrooms. | 我们去厕所看看有没有什么线索 |
[10:01] | Family bathrooms usually have a lock for privacy. | 家里的厕所通常都会为了保护个人隐私而上锁 |
[10:24] | Boom. | 找到了 |
[11:31] | Took at look at your resume? Howie. | 让我们来看看你的案底吧 豪伊 |
[11:34] | You did three bids for theft. | 3次盗窃未遂 |
[11:36] | Is that right? | 我没说错吧 |
[11:38] | Getting caught that much | 多次被抓 |
[11:39] | makes me think you’re in the wrong line of work. | 让我开始觉得 你不适合干这行 |
[11:41] | Yeah, maybe pickpocketing isn’t your forte. | 也许扒窃不是你的长处 |
[11:44] | You got no right to hold me. | 你们无权关押我 |
[11:45] | What, are you some kind of lawyer? | 怎么 难不成你还是律师 |
[11:46] | Hmm, I know enough. | 至少我知道的不少 |
[11:48] | I mean, you got no stolen items, | 你们没有找到被偷的物品 |
[11:50] | no evidence I committed a crime. | 没法证明我犯了盗窃罪 |
[11:51] | Well, that’s where you’re wrong. | 这你就错了 |
[11:52] | I witnessed you stealing that woman’s wallet. | 我亲眼看见你偷了一位女士的钱包 |
[11:54] | That’s evidence enough for grand larceny. | 足够判你大额窃盗罪了 |
[11:56] | Well, I guess it’s your word against mine, then, huh? | 看来 凭你一句话 就能搞定我了 |
[11:59] | Well, those are odds i’m willing to take. | 这个可能性还挺大 |
[12:02] | Most definitely, | 几乎是板上钉钉了 |
[12:03] | and if you beat the larceny rap… | 即使你没能被判大额盗窃… |
[12:05] | that still don’t help you with the murder thing. | 依然不能洗清你涉嫌谋杀的嫌疑 |
[12:08] | What, you mean that gore fest in the store window? | 你是说 商店橱窗里那起血案 |
[12:12] | No, no way you’re putting that on me. | 不 你们别想把那个罪名扣在我头上 |
[12:17] | Well, then explain how blood from the crime scene | 那你解释下 为何犯罪现场的血迹 |
[12:19] | ended up on the sleeve of your jacket. | 会出现在你的夹克上 |
[12:26] | I got no idea. | 我不知道 |
[12:28] | Come on, you know so much about the law, | 得了吧 你这么懂法 |
[12:30] | you never heard about felony murder? | 难道你不知道恶意杀人罪吗 |
[12:32] | It means if there is a homicide | 如果受害人的死亡 |
[12:33] | during the commission of another crime, | 是因为另一件重罪所造成的 |
[12:35] | everyone involved in that crime can be charged with murder. | 那么每一个涉嫌这起案件的人都将被控谋杀 |
[12:38] | Look. | 听我说 |
[12:41] | Look, I-I just bumped into her, okay? | 我只是碰巧撞到了她 |
[12:43] | Bumped into who? | 撞到了谁 |
[12:44] | Some lady at the store. | 商场里的某位女士 |
[12:46] | I was just in there warming up | 当时我正在那里”热身” |
[12:48] | and she comes bolting out of the bathroom | 她匆匆忙忙的从厕所里出来 |
[12:50] | and she bumped right into me. | 径直撞到了我身上 |
[12:52] | And…? | 然后 |
[12:52] | And went about her business, all right, just like I did. | 她和我一样 直接走开了 |
[12:55] | For god’s sakes, I’m a pickpocket, | 看在上帝的份上 我只是个小偷 |
[12:57] | not a murderer. | 不是谋杀犯 |
[13:02] | Jo, check this out. | 乔 看看 |
[13:08] | This security camera video was time-stamped | 这个安保监控摄像头记录下了 |
[13:10] | right after the murder. | 谋杀发生之后的情景 |
[13:11] | Our pickpocket clearly bumped into someone, | 我们抓到的那个小偷 确实撞到一个人 |
[13:13] | but I can’t tell if she’s bleeding. | 但我没法确定 她是否在流血 |
[13:15] | Wait a second, play that again. | 等一下 再放一遍 |
[13:17] | Okay, stop. | 好 停 |
[13:19] | Go from there. | 从这里开始放 |
[13:25] | Danny, freeze. | 丹尼 停 |
[13:27] | Zoom in on her face. | 放大她的脸 |
[13:39] | I’ve seen her. | 我见过她 |
[14:13] | Can’t believe you’re still here. | 难以置信 你居然还在这里 |
[14:17] | Oh, my god. | 我的天呐 |
[14:20] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[14:36] | Look, I’m sure you’re happy to be out of the cold, | 我知道远离严寒 一定让你很高兴 |
[14:39] | but you haven’t said one word | 但是自打我们带你到这里之后 |
[14:40] | since we brought you in. | 你一个字都没说过 |
[14:41] | While the paramedics were bandaging the wound | 护理人员已经帮你把背上的伤口包扎好了 |
[14:44] | on your back, they noticed that you had a lot | 他们发现 你的身上有多处 |
[14:46] | of bruises and scratches on your body. | 擦伤和划痕 |
[14:51] | So what I’d like to do is take some samples | 所以 我要从你的指甲之下 |
[14:54] | from underneath your fingernails. | 提取一些样本 |
[14:57] | It doesn’t hurt at all. | 一点都不疼 |
[14:58] | Is that okay, Alena? | 好吗 阿丽娜 |
[15:01] | It is Alena, right? Alena Maybrook? | 你是叫阿丽娜 对吧 阿丽娜·梅布鲁克 |
[15:05] | According to the store record, | 根据商店的记录 |
[15:07] | you’re an assistant manager at stonefield’s. | 你是斯通费尔德百货的副经理 |
[15:18] | Did you kill Richard Grossman, Alena? | 你是不是杀了理查德·格罗斯曼 阿丽娜 |
[15:26] | All right. | 好吧 |
[15:27] | Since you’re not willing to tell me what you know, | 既然你不愿意告诉我 你所知道的情况 |
[15:30] | I’ll tell you what I know. | 那我就告诉你我所知道的情况 |
[15:34] | Mr. Grossman was your boss. | 格罗斯曼先生是你的老板 |
[15:37] | Your blood was found | 在他被杀的现场 |
[15:38] | in the staging area of | 也就是商店的橱窗里 |
[15:40] | that window where he was killed. | 我们找到了你的血迹 |
[15:41] | And you fled the scene, | 你逃离了现场 |
[15:43] | Made a couple of quick stops at the makeup counter | 在化妆品柜台那里停留了一会 |
[15:46] | and the bathroom to clean yourself up. | 之后又跑到卫生间把自己清理干净 |
[16:00] | Why? | 为什么 |
[16:04] | Tell me what happened, Alena. | 告诉我到底发生了什么事 阿丽娜 |
[16:26] | According to her background, she’s a regular girl scout– | 查了她的背景 她是个十足的乖乖女 |
[16:29] | Model employee, pays her bills on time, never jaywalks. | 模范员工 按时付账单 从不闯红灯 |
[16:32] | I’m sensing a “but” here. | 我觉得这有个”但是” |
[16:35] | Well, she may not have seemed to be in too much of a hurry | 或许当你在公园里找到她的时候 |
[16:38] | to skip town when you found her in that park, | 她可能还没有那么想逃跑 |
[16:40] | But two weeks ago | 但是两个星期前 |
[16:42] | She emptied her bank account, | 她取空了她的银行账户 |
[16:42] | 401k是指美国1978年《国内税收法》第401条K项的规定 该条款适用于为雇主和雇员的养老金存款 | |
[16:44] | cashed out her 401k, | 兑现了她的养老金存款 |
[16:45] | And bought a one-way ticket to Aruba. | 买了张去阿鲁巴的单程机票 |
[16:46] | Departure day — tomorrow. | 明天出发 |
[16:50] | In my book that’s no vacation. | 在我看来一点都不像是去度假 |
[16:53] | It’s an escape plan. | 更像是个逃跑计划 |
[16:55] | So if she did kill Grossman, | 所以说如果真是她杀了格罗斯曼 |
[16:58] | it was probably premeditated. | 那这一切应该是有预谋的 |
[17:28] | Hey, Adam, you get anywhere with that USB port | 亚当 乔在犯罪现场找到的USB连接器 |
[17:29] | Jo found at the crime scene? | 有何进展吗 |
[17:31] | Uh, not yet, but whatever it’s a part of | 还没 但是不管怎样它只是其中一部分而已 |
[17:33] | Probably belonged to the victim. | 应该是属于死者的 |
[17:35] | I found prints that were a match to Richard Grossman. | 我在上面找到了和理查德·格罗斯曼相匹配的指纹 |
[17:37] | We didn’t find an electronic device along with it. | 但是我们在死者身上没有找到任何电子设备 |
[17:40] | Maybe Alena took it when she fled? | 或许阿丽娜在逃跑的时候顺便带走了 |
[17:42] | Yeah, it’s possible, | 不错 是有可能 |
[17:43] | But she had nothing on her when Jo brought her in. | 但是她被乔带进来的时候身上什么都没有 |
[17:46] | Well, check this out. | 来看看这个 |
[17:51] | This wrought iron branch was collected from the display. | 这个从橱窗里拿回来的铁支架 |
[17:54] | Uh-huh. Well, it looks like the ones in the window. | 这个看起来跟其他的没什么区别 |
[17:57] | Yeah, except they were all soldered into place. | 没错 但是其他都是焊接好的 |
[18:00] | But this branch was found under the turntable | 而这一个却是在转盘下面发现的 |
[18:02] | And the blood pattern is impact spatter. | 还有这上面的血迹是冲撞后飞溅造成的 |
[18:06] | Suggesting it was used as a club. | 意味着它被凶手当作木棍来用 |
[18:12] | Plus the markings at the end | 另外其末端的标记 |
[18:15] | match the wound impression | 和我在理查德·格罗斯曼的头骨上 |
[18:16] | I found on richard grossman’s skull. | 发现的伤口痕迹相符 |
[18:18] | So maybe the killer picked it up | 所以或许是凶手从备用支架里 |
[18:20] | from the spare supplies in the staging area, | 随手拿起了一只 |
[18:22] | used it to take him out. | 用其将格罗斯曼击倒 |
[18:24] | And then threw it down. | 之后便随手丢掉 |
[18:26] | You know what they say. | 你也知道人们都说 |
[18:28] | Sticks and stones may break your bones… | 棍棒和石头可以使人骨折 |
[18:30] | Looks like this one was used as our murder weapon. | 看起来这个应该是此案的凶器 |
[19:25] | Yo, Mac. | 麦克 |
[19:27] | Let me guess. | 让我猜猜 |
[19:28] | She gave you a full confession and our job is done. | 她已经认罪了 我们的任务也结束了 |
[19:31] | Wouldn’t that be nice? | 要是那样就好了 |
[19:32] | No, she still won’t say a word. | 不 她还是一个字都没说 |
[19:34] | But something I found at the crime scene | 但是我在犯罪现场找到的一个东西 |
[19:36] | is speaking volumes– piece of glass | 倒能告诉我们不少事 |
[19:38] | from one of those window lamps. | 一块橱窗灯上的碎玻璃 |
[19:41] | Actually had human flesh burned into its surface. | 竟然有肌肉组织嵌在玻璃表面 |
[19:43] | Got a hit in CODIS | 在CODIS里找到相符的 |
[19:45] | to a Pascal Denton. | 是一个叫帕斯卡·丹顿的人 |
[19:46] | Now, he’s Stonefield’s window display designer. | 而他刚好是斯通菲尔德的橱窗设计师 |
[19:48] | It turns out before he was a designer, | 在他成为设计师之前 |
[19:50] | he was a regular at rikers. | 他可是里克尔斯监狱的常客 |
[19:52] | did six months for assaulting a police officer. | 因为袭警蹲了六个月的监狱 |
[19:54] | Any connection to the victim? | 他和死者有何联系吗 |
[19:55] | Well, we found his prints | 我们在被用作凶器的 |
[19:57] | on the wrought iron branch used as the murder weapon. | 铁支架上发现了他的指纹 |
[19:58] | On top of that, Grossman fired him a week ago. | 最重要的是 格罗斯曼一个星期前把他解雇了 |
[20:01] | Gives him motive. | 这样他有了动机 |
[20:03] | Still doesn’t explain how Alena fits in. | 但仍然无法解释为什么阿丽娜会牵涉进来 |
[20:05] | No, but this will. | 没错 但是或许这个可以 |
[20:06] | She and Pascal got engaged six months ago. | 她和帕斯卡六个月前订婚了 |
[20:10] | So all this time we thought she was there alone with Grossman. | 那之前我们还以为那里只有她和格罗斯曼 |
[20:13] | Maybe her fiance was there, too. | 也许她的未婚夫也在那 |
[20:17] | Where is he now? | 那他现在在哪 |
[20:35] | Pascal Denton. | 帕斯卡·丹顿 |
[20:36] | NYPD. | 纽约警署 |
[21:00] | Danny, coming your way! | 丹尼 他往你那边跑了 |
[21:06] | Stay down! Don’t move! | 趴下 别动 |
[21:08] | – Got him? – I got him. | -抓住了吗 -抓住了 |
[21:10] | – I didn’t do anything. – $2.5. | -我什么都没干 -二百五 |
[21:14] | My partner and I — | 每次只要有一个混蛋 |
[21:16] | we give each other a hundred imaginary bucks | 说自己什么都没干 |
[21:18] | every time a crook says | 我和我搭档 |
[21:19] | he didn’t do anything. | 就会给对方假想的一百美金 |
[21:21] | Thanks to you, $2.5 million. | 加上你 现在已经是二百五十万美金了 |
[21:23] | – I don’t like cops. – Oh, yeah? | -我不喜欢条子 -是吗 |
[21:25] | That why you broke an officer’s collarbone | 所以你十年前才打断了 |
[21:26] | ten years ago? | 一个警官的锁骨吗 |
[21:27] | That’s not how it happened. | 事情不是这样的 |
[21:29] | All right, I was heavy into the street art scene. | 我当时很迷街头艺术 |
[21:31] | Commonly known as vandalism. | 也就是肆意破坏公物 |
[21:33] | He was chasing me | 那个警官在追我的时候 |
[21:35] | when he fell off that ledge. | 从窗台上掉下去了 |
[21:36] | Is that what happened with Richard Grossman? | 理查德·格罗斯曼也是这样吗 |
[21:38] | Did he club himself | 他从你的橱窗陈设里 |
[21:39] | with a piece from your window display? | 抓起一根棒子把自己敲死了吗 |
[21:40] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么呀 |
[21:42] | What, Grossman got hurt? | 格罗斯曼受伤了吗 |
[21:43] | There you go, acting all innocent again. | 又来了 又开始装无辜了 |
[21:45] | That little jackass | 我上次见到他的时候 |
[21:46] | was very much alive the last time I saw him. | 那个混蛋还活蹦乱跳的呢 |
[21:48] | Then how’d your burnt skin end up on a broken light | 那你烧焦的皮肤怎么会出现在罪案现场的 |
[21:51] | at the crime scene? | 一盏破灯上呢 |
[21:52] | Easy — I was trying to snap his weaselly neck. | 答案很简单 我想要扭断他该死的脖子 |
[21:56] | You want to explain this to me? | 你想解释一下吗 |
[21:57] | It’s a holiday display with no holiday in it. | 这个节日主题为什么一点节日气氛也没有 |
[21:59] | Where are the snowmen? | 雪人去哪了 |
[22:00] | This is my interpretation. | 这是我对节日的理解 |
[22:02] | Well, let’s see how you interpret this — you’re fired. | 是吗 那你怎么理解这个呢 你被炒了 |
[22:04] | – Can’t do that to me? – No?! | -你不能这样对我 -是吗 |
[22:10] | That’s where you’re wrong. | 那你就错了 |
[22:12] | That’s the last time I saw Richard Grossman. | 那是我最后一次见到理查德·格罗斯曼 |
[22:14] | So, how do you explain your fiance ending up there? | 那你怎么解释你的未婚妻为什么会在那呢 |
[22:17] | What, Alena? | 什么 阿丽娜吗 |
[22:19] | I haven’t spoken to her in six months. | 我有六个月没跟她联系过了 |
[22:21] | Not since she broke off our engagement. | 自从她悔婚以后 |
[22:24] | One day we’re planning a summer wedding. | 前一天我们还在策划夏天举行婚礼呢 |
[22:26] | The next, she gives me my ring back, | 第二天 她就把戒指还给我 |
[22:28] | and says never to talk to her again. | 叫我以后再也不要去找她 |
[22:37] | Pascal Denton’s telling the truth. | 帕斯卡·丹顿说的是实话 |
[22:39] | We heard back from the banquet room | 我们联系了他们准备 |
[22:40] | where they were getting married. | 办结婚典礼的宴会厅 |
[22:42] | And the deposit check had been sent back six months ago. | 六个月前 他们的押金就被退回了 |
[22:44] | Honeymoon was also canceled. | 蜜月也取消了 |
[22:46] | And judging by the state of the scabbing on Pascal’s arm, | 就帕斯卡胳膊上的痂来看 |
[22:49] | there’s no way he got that burn last night. | 那也不可能是昨晚烫的 |
[22:51] | Did he give you any sense why Alena | 他有说为什么阿丽娜 |
[22:53] | broke off the engagement? | 突然间悔婚了吗 |
[22:55] | – No clue. – Well, I can certainly | -不清楚 -至少我可以 |
[22:57] | tell you this much. | 清楚地告诉你们这点 |
[22:57] | That victim you’re standing over was also an attacker. | 你们面前的这位被害人还是位攻击者呢 |
[23:00] | How so? | 何以见得 |
[23:01] | Take a look at these wounds. | 看看这些伤痕 |
[23:04] | First we have the scratches on the face and neck. | 首先 他的脸和脖子上有抓痕 |
[23:08] | Then there’s the bite marks | 然后他的左手上 |
[23:09] | on his left hand. | 有咬痕 |
[23:12] | Not to mention contusions | 还不要提 他的胯部还有 |
[23:13] | and inflammation in the groin area. | 撞痕和炎症 |
[23:15] | And put all that together with the defensive wounds | 将这些和你们在阿丽娜身上发现的 |
[23:17] | you found on Alena, and | 自卫伤痕结合起来 |
[23:19] | I don’t have to tell you how | 我觉得不用我说 |
[23:21] | this looks. | 你们也应该明白了 |
[23:22] | He had 60 pounds and four inches on her. | 他比她重六十磅 高四英寸 |
[23:25] | So maybe she didn’t have a choice. | 所以也许她别无选择 |
[23:27] | Meaning Alena Maybrook is guilty of nothing | 也就是说阿丽娜·梅布鲁克做的一切 |
[23:30] | but self-defense. | 只是自卫行为 |
[23:47] | You know, Alena, | 你知道吗 阿丽娜 |
[23:48] | I was always taught to respect the dead, | 从小到大 身边的人都教我要尊重往生的人 |
[23:52] | but I got to tell you, | 但是我要告诉你 |
[23:53] | Guys like Richard Grossman make it tough. | 像理查德·格罗斯曼这种人就是让人尊重不起来 |
[23:56] | It took a subpoena, | 这本需发传票取证 |
[23:57] | but the store’s HR department finally turned over a stack | 但商场的人力资源部终于递呈了一叠 |
[24:00] | of harassment complaints against him by other employees. | 其他员工对他的骚扰投诉 |
[24:04] | We now know that he attacked you, too. | 我们现在知道他也袭击了你 |
[24:09] | You’ve been through so much, Alena. | 你经历了那么多 阿丽娜 |
[24:11] | You called off your wedding six months ago. | 半年前 你取消了婚期 |
[24:14] | Now you’re having to deal with this. | 现在你还不得不对付这个 |
[24:16] | Tell me what is going on. | 告诉我究竟发生了什么 |
[24:17] | Talk to me. | 和我谈谈 |
[24:31] | I really can feel your pain. | 我真的能体会到你的痛苦 |
[24:37] | I just wish I could read your mind. | 我多希望能读出你内心的苦衷 |
[24:53] | It may not have been premeditated, | 这也许不是有预谋的 |
[24:55] | but she still killed the guy. | 但她还是杀了那家伙 |
[24:58] | Well, tell that to the new district attorney. | 把这话说给那位新上任的地检官听吧 |
[25:00] | Who, Krasnoff? | 谁 克拉斯诺夫吗 |
[25:02] | You got to be kidding me. | 你开什么玩笑 |
[25:04] | Given the science supporting self-defense | 鉴于已有科学证实的自卫情节 |
[25:06] | and the lack of evidence for any premeditation, | 以及对预谋犯罪的指控证据匮乏 |
[25:08] | he’s unwilling to press charges. | 他不愿意提起公诉 |
[25:10] | Did you explain to him that he’s a dumb-ass? | 你告诉他他是个蠢货了吗 |
[25:14] | You know the game, Don. | 规矩你也知道 唐 |
[25:16] | She’s been in custody for 24 hours. | 她已被羁押了二十四小时 |
[25:18] | Yeah, I know. | 是 我知道 |
[25:20] | I’ll process her and get her out of here. | 我会为她办手续让她离开的 |
[25:22] | But, Mac, let me ask you this. | 但是 麦克 我来问问你 |
[25:23] | What if we crack this puzzle, | 万一我们解开了这个难题 |
[25:25] | and she’s already used that ticket to Aruba? | 而她却已经用那机票飞去阿鲁巴了怎么办 |
[25:28] | We’ll cross that bridge if we have to. | 咱们走一步算一步吧 |
[25:39] | She certainly worked a lot. | 她工作的确很努力 |
[25:41] | According to Stonefield’s payroll department, | 根据斯通菲尔德的薪酬管理部门所说 |
[25:43] | starting six months ago, Alena Maybrook went | 半年以来 阿丽娜·梅布鲁克 |
[25:45] | from working under 40 hours a week | 每周的工作时长从不到四十小时 |
[25:47] | – to over 70. – That doesn’t make sense. | -涨到了七十小时 -这说不通啊 |
[25:49] | Why suddenly start working so much | 为什么在知道自己老板是个卑鄙小人后 |
[25:51] | when you know your boss is a scumbag? | 反而突然开始拼命工作了 |
[25:53] | Did Alena file one of the harassment reports against him? | 阿丽娜有没有呈交骚扰诉状指控他 |
[25:56] | No. | 没有 |
[25:58] | But she was a documented witness to some of his sexual misconduct | 但她是几宗性骚扰诉讼的证人 |
[26:01] | with a sales clerk named Tracy Parker. | 指控他与员工特蕾西·帕克的不轨行为 |
[26:05] | That’s our girl from behind the makeup counter. | 那不就是咱们在化妆品柜台见到的姑娘吗 |
[26:07] | Looks like she fought to have him fired | 看来她曾站出来要整他下台 |
[26:08] | and brought up on charges. | 还状告了他 |
[26:10] | But the complaint was ultimately dismissed, | 但这项控告最终被驳回 |
[26:12] | and Grossman got to keep his job. | 而格罗斯曼最终保住了他的职位 |
[26:13] | Store manager– one, assistant manager– zero. | 一比零 经理赢了副经理 |
[26:17] | Makes your blood boil. | 真让人义愤填膺 |
[26:18] | Well, it probably pissed off Alena, too. | 这八成也惹恼了阿丽娜 |
[26:20] | My thoughts exactly. | 英雄所见略同 |
[26:22] | We found some of her blood | 我们在特蕾西工作的柜台上 |
[26:23] | at the same counter where Tracy works. | 发现了她的血迹 |
[26:24] | The two of them definitely shared | 她们俩肯定都与我们的被害 |
[26:26] | some past negative experience with our vic. | 有一段不堪回首的过往遭遇 |
[26:28] | Then go back to Tracy Parker. | 那就再去会会特蕾西·帕克 |
[26:30] | If Alena did decide to kill Grossman out of vengeance, | 如果阿丽娜真的决定杀格罗斯曼报仇 |
[26:32] | she might know more than what she told you before. | 兴许她知道的比先前告诉你的还多 |
[26:36] | He said if I didn’t go out with him, | 他说如果我不和他交往 |
[26:37] | he would cut back my hours. | 他就削减我的工作量 |
[26:39] | I was barely putting food on the table as it was. | 我的工资本来就只够勉强糊口 |
[26:41] | So you agreed to date him? | 这么说你同意和他交往了 |
[26:43] | I’m a single mom with two young children. | 我可是养着两个小孩的单身母亲 |
[26:46] | What choice did I have? | 我还能怎么办呢 |
[26:47] | Well, I certainly wasn’t judging you, Tracy. | 我绝没有指责你的意思 特蕾西 |
[26:49] | I think what that man did was inexcusable. | 我觉得那个男人的所作所为是天理不容的 |
[26:52] | No, I was judging myself. | 不 我是在自责 |
[26:54] | I should have been stronger. | 我本该更坚强一点 |
[26:56] | I should have stood up for myself, | 本该为自己出头的 |
[26:58] | but I was too scared, too embarrassed. | 但我当时太害怕太窘迫了 |
[27:01] | Until Alena came to you? | 直到阿丽娜找上了你吗 |
[27:04] | She’d overheard some of Grossman’s advances. | 她曾无意间听到过格罗斯曼在勾引我 |
[27:07] | Said she would stand by me | 她说她会支持我 |
[27:09] | and make sure he got what he deserved. | 并保证让他罪有应得 |
[27:10] | Were those her exact words? | 这些是她的原话吗 |
[27:12] | No, you don’t understand. | 不 你没明白 |
[27:14] | She didn’t want him dead. | 她并不想让他死 |
[27:17] | She wanted to stop him | 她只不过想要阻止他 |
[27:18] | from taking advantage of other women. | 侵犯其他女员工 |
[27:20] | And when Stonefield’s refused to punish him, | 可是公司拒绝对他进行处罚 |
[27:22] | maybe she found another way to do that. | 也许她就另想办法了 |
[27:25] | No. That’s not the type of person that she is. | 不 她绝不是那种人 |
[27:28] | What type of person is she? | 那她是哪种人 |
[27:31] | Alena let me leave early every night | 阿丽娜每天让我提前下班 |
[27:34] | so I could put my kids to bed. | 好让我有时间哄孩子们睡觉 |
[27:36] | She would even close out my register | 她甚至替我清点收款 |
[27:37] | and do inventory for me. | 替我结算账目 |
[27:39] | I’m 100% certain, | 我百分百肯定 |
[27:41] | if Alena really did kill Richard, | 如果阿丽娜真的杀了理查德 |
[27:44] | she absolutely had to. | 也一定是被逼无奈的 |
[27:54] | Hey, the broken USB port | 嗨 乔在斯通菲尔德现场 |
[27:56] | that Jo found near the body at Stonefield’s– | 死者尸体旁找到的那个摔坏的USB连接器 |
[27:58] | – I finally ID’d the source. – Video camera. | -我查出设备来源了 -摄像机上的 |
[28:01] | Oh, no, not just any video camera, okay? | 不是普通的摄像机 好不好 |
[28:03] | This is a Rivio 1080p PocketCam, and it is | 是Rivio 1080p微型摄像机 |
[28:05] | the latest and the greatest in high def recording. | 最新最炫的一款产品 |
[28:08] | So I’m thinking the USB connector might have broke off | 我猜USB连接器很可能是在 |
[28:10] | during the struggle. | 搏斗中摔坏的 |
[28:16] | We already know Grossman’s prints were on the connector, | 我们在连接器上发现了格罗斯曼的指纹 |
[28:19] | so if the camera belonged to him, | 如果相机是他的 |
[28:21] | maybe there was something else on it | 里面可能就有阿丽娜 |
[28:22] | Alena didn’t want anyone to see. | 不想公之于众的东西 |
[28:24] | Hmm. Trouble is, though, | 可麻烦的是 |
[28:25] | it wasn’t in any of her personal belongings, you know? | 摄像机根本不在她手里 是不是 |
[28:28] | Maybe she ditched it somewhere inside the store. | 可能被她丢在商店里了 |
[28:32] | Let me see that camera. | 让我看一下 |
[28:48] | I know where it is. | 我知道它去哪儿了 |
[28:51] | I saw him duck out of the crowd over here. | 我看见他挤出人群 走到这里 |
[28:53] | Son of a bitch. | 真够狡猾啊 |
[28:57] | -Thanks. – Thank you. | -谢了 -谢谢 |
[28:59] | You got it. | 不用谢 |
[29:22] | Our pickpocket | 咱们的小偷 |
[29:22] | palmed the camera from Alena’s coat | 在商场里撞上了阿丽娜 |
[29:24] | when he bumped her in the store. | 从她衣服兜里顺走了相机 |
[29:30] | He dumped the bag here just before we caught him. | 被捕之前又把包扔在这里 |
[29:33] | Yeah, but what the hell good is that to us now? | 是啊 可这玩意儿现在还能管什么用 |
[30:13] | Hey, Adam. | 嗨 亚当 |
[30:14] | Huh. You’re just in time. | 嗨 来的正好 |
[30:16] | So, did you get the video camera working? | 修好摄像机了吗 |
[30:18] | God himself couldn’t get this video camera to work. | 就连老天爷都修不好这东西 |
[30:21] | Sewage water and electronics just don’t mix. | 一旦进了脏水就没戏了 |
[30:24] | So we’re not able to see what was recorded on it? | 里面的录像都看不了了 |
[30:26] | I didn’t say that. | 我可没说 |
[30:28] | See, cameras like this store their data | 你看 像这种相机都有 |
[30:30] | onto solid state memory cards. | 储存数据的晶体记忆卡 |
[30:31] | Now, they usually have a higher tolerance to damage | 通常比其他普通的电路板 |
[30:34] | than other sensitive circuitry. | 耐损程度更高 |
[30:35] | Usually? | 通常 |
[30:37] | I used a silica desiccant | 我用二氧化硅干燥剂 |
[30:38] | to absorb as much moisture as possible. | 尽可能吸收记忆卡里面的水 |
[30:41] | And… | 然后… |
[30:42] | here comes the moment of truth. | 真相大白的时刻到了 |
[31:05] | Alena let me leave early | 阿丽娜每天让我提前下班 |
[31:06] | every night so I could put my kids to bed. | 好让我有时间哄孩子们睡觉 |
[31:09] | She would even close out my register | 她甚至替我清点收款 |
[31:10] | and do inventory for me. | 替我结算账目 |
[31:12] | This wasn’t about revenge. | 看来她的动机不是复仇 |
[31:14] | This was about money. | 而是钱 |
[31:18] | I cross-referenced Stonefield’s cash register reports | 我比对了斯通菲尔德的收银记录报告 |
[31:21] | with Alena Maybrook’s work shifts over the past six months. | 和阿丽娜·梅布鲁克半年来的工作时间表 |
[31:25] | Any substantial shortfalls? | 有没有明显的短款现象 |
[31:26] | Only minor ones. | 数额都不大 |
[31:27] | Eight bucks here and five bucks there. | 都是十块八块的 |
[31:29] | Well, why didn’t Stonefield’s investigate the discrepancies? | 那商场为什么没有调查追究 |
[31:32] | Well, because, like a lot of big stores, | 因为好多大型商场 |
[31:33] | they have what they call acceptable deviation, | 都有所谓的合理偏差 |
[31:35] | which means, | 就是说 |
[31:36] | any cash that’s missing from the till | 如果收银短款数额 |
[31:38] | under the amount of ten dollars they basically write off. | 低于10美元 就忽略不计了 |
[31:40] | And as an assistant manager, | 阿丽娜是副经理 |
[31:42] | Alena would have overseen a lot of those registers. | 负责管理的收银机一定少不了 |
[31:45] | Yes. 112, to be exact. | 对 一共112台 |
[31:49] | So if she pocketed an average of seven dollars per register, | 如果她从每台机器里拿走7块钱 |
[31:53] | twice a day for six months… | 六个月来每天两次 |
[31:55] | She would have stolen over a quarter of a million dollars | 她就在他们眼皮底下 |
[31:57] | right out from under their noses. | 盗取超过25万美元 |
[31:59] | Grossman discovered she was stealing from the store, | 格罗斯曼发觉她在店内行窃 |
[32:01] | and she killed him to keep her secret safe. | 于是她将他杀害来保住秘密 |
[32:03] | Have Flack issue a robbery warrant | 让弗莱克申发盗窃案搜查令 |
[32:05] | for Alena Maybrook. | 追查阿丽娜·梅布鲁克 |
[32:06] | I want all available units | 所有待命行动小组都出动 |
[32:08] | out looking for her. Search the airports, | 全力追查 包括机场 |
[32:10] | the store, her apartment, the works. | 商场 公寓 工作过的地方 |
[32:12] | She’s not going to get very far. | 她不会走远的 |
[32:14] | What do you mean? | 为什么这么说 |
[32:15] | Well, I had a hard time amplifying the DNA | 我费大力气放大分析了 |
[32:17] | in her blood you collected. | 你从她血液中提取的DNA样本 |
[32:18] | So I looked at it under a microscope, | 在显微镜下 |
[32:20] | and I detected high levels of leucocytes. | 我观测到白细胞超量 |
[32:23] | Did you get her medical records? | 你查了她医疗记录没 |
[32:24] | Yeah. I did. | 查过了 |
[32:26] | She’s been diagnosed with T cell lymphocytic leukemia. | 她被诊断患有T型淋巴细胞白血病 |
[32:33] | She’s dying. | 她将不久于世 |
[32:59] | Alena, thank you for meeting me here. | 阿丽娜 谢谢你愿意见我 |
[33:03] | I’m glad we could finally talk. | 我很高兴我们终于可以谈谈了 |
[33:05] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[33:15] | We know about your illness. | 我们知道你病了 |
[33:18] | How long do you have left? | 还有多长时间 |
[33:21] | Doctors gave me three months. | 医生说还有三个月 |
[33:23] | That was six months ago. | 然而那是六个月前的事了 |
[33:26] | I’d been too busy planning a wedding | 我整天忙着准备婚事 |
[33:28] | to pay attention to all the stomachaches. | 无暇顾及胃疼 |
[33:31] | There must have been treatment options. | 肯定有可选择治疗方案 |
[33:34] | Sure. | 没错 |
[33:35] | Surgery, radiation, | 手术 放疗 |
[33:38] | aggressive chemotherapy. | 强度化疗 |
[33:39] | All with a combined one year survival rate of under 15%. | 全部加起来能活过一年的概率不足15% |
[33:43] | You still had a fighting chance. | 但你还是有拼搏的机会 |
[33:45] | A chance at what? | 什么样的机会 |
[33:48] | Languishing in some hospital bed? | 在病床上痛苦呻吟 |
[33:50] | Torturing my body day in and day out | 没日没夜地在折磨中 |
[33:52] | just to prolong the inevitable? | 等待不可避免的命运降临 |
[33:55] | No, thanks. | 不了 谢谢 |
[33:57] | If it was me, I would want to live | 换做是我 我肯定尽力 |
[33:58] | as long as I possibly could. | 能活多久就活多久 |
[34:00] | That’s what I thought at first. | 一开始我也是这么想的 |
[34:03] | But in the end, | 但到后来 |
[34:05] | I decided that, for me, | 我感到对我而言 |
[34:07] | quality was much more important than quantity. | 生活的质量远远大于存活的日子 |
[34:13] | The registers at Stonefield’s tell a different tale, Alena. | 阿丽娜 你在商店收银机旁的所作所为可大不相同啊 |
[34:17] | As long as you kept the amounts low, | 只要一次不拿很多 |
[34:19] | no one noticed you were stealing. | 没人会发现你盗窃 |
[34:22] | No one, except Richard Grossman. | 除了理查德·格罗斯曼 |
[34:24] | He used what he knew to extort you, didn’t he? | 他利用掌握的证据敲诈你 是不是 |
[34:31] | What did he ask for | 他要挟你做什么 |
[34:33] | in order to keep your secret? | 才不将你曝光 |
[34:41] | Oh, you don’t need to stop on account of me. | 不必因为我在场就停止 |
[34:44] | Carry on. | 继续数 |
[34:50] | I know all about your little crime spree. | 你那些小把戏我一清二楚 |
[34:53] | I even decided to make a movie out of it. | 我还打算拍个纪录片呢 |
[34:56] | Please, Richard. | 拜托你 理查德 |
[34:57] | I-I can’t lose my job. | 我不能失去工作 |
[34:59] | I’m not doing this for myself. | 我这么做不是为了我自己 |
[35:01] | No, no, no. | 别别别 |
[35:01] | No need for that. | 你不必如此 |
[35:03] | Consider this between us. | 你知我知即可 |
[35:05] | Nobody needs to know. | 别人不知为好 |
[35:08] | I realize times are tough. | 我理解生活有时会很困难 |
[35:10] | You have to get what you can on the side, right? | 私下里你得想尽办法敛财 是吧 |
[35:12] | I completely understand. | 我完全理解 |
[35:15] | Of course, if I’m going to help you… | 当然了 要是想我帮你 |
[35:21] | …I may need a little help, myself. | 你也得先帮帮我 |
[35:27] | That’s enough to give you motive. | 这让你有了作案动机 |
[35:29] | Honestly, that’s enough to give anyone motive. | 说实话 这足以让任何人产生作案动机 |
[35:32] | I thought it would be a one-time thing. | 我以为仅此一次 |
[35:35] | But not for him. | 然而他不这么认为 |
[35:38] | After that, I couldn’t live with myself. | 从那以后 我就无法再忍受这样的生活 |
[35:42] | Day by day, I was losing my life, | 日复一日 我的生命流失殆尽 |
[35:44] | and he was trying to rob me of my humanity. | 而他却要夺走我的尊严 |
[35:47] | Enough was enough. | 忍无可忍 无须再忍 |
[35:49] | I don’t care. Turn me in | 我不在乎 你想要告发我 |
[35:51] | if you have to, but I am not doing this anymore. | 就去吧 我不干了 |
[35:53] | That’s no way to treat a guy who’s saving your life. | 这样对待你的救命恩人可不对 |
[35:55] | You’re not saving me from anything. | 你根本不是在帮我 |
[36:00] | It’s even hotter when you struggle. | 你奋起反抗的时候更性感 |
[36:02] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[36:06] | Stop it! | 快停下来 |
[36:08] | That’s right, baby. That’s right. | 这就对了 宝贝 这就对了 |
[36:54] | I knew I was hurt. | 我知道我受伤了 |
[36:55] | I just had to try to pull myself together and go. | 我只能恢复镇定 赶快离开 |
[37:07] | Gotta love the irony. | 真够讽刺的 |
[37:11] | I’m in the middle of dying, | 我是个将死之人 |
[37:12] | and I wind up killing a guy. | 结果却杀了人 |
[37:17] | Grossman’s death solved a lot of your problems. | 格罗斯曼的死帮你解决了一堆麻烦 |
[37:22] | It wasn’t my problems I was worried about. | 我并不担心那些麻烦 |
[37:26] | When you find out you’re dying, | 当你得知自己所剩的时间不多了 |
[37:28] | a lot of things run through your mind. | 脑袋里就会闪现很多想法 |
[37:31] | For the first time, my life had a definite end date. | 第一次 我的生命有了终止日期 |
[37:34] | The last thing I wanted was for people to see me waste away. | 我最不想让人们看到我日渐衰弱的样子 |
[37:38] | So, I decided to turn in my resignation. | 所以 我决定辞职 |
[37:42] | Alena, I know why you’re here, | 阿丽娜 我知道你为什么会来 |
[37:43] | and I want to assure you, your job is still safe. | 我向你保证 你的职位绝对安全 |
[37:46] | I-I’m sorry? | 你说什么 |
[37:47] | It’s been a particularly rough quarter. | 现在市场不景气 |
[37:49] | Many of your colleagues are going to need | 你的很多同事在假期后 |
[37:50] | to find other employment after the holidays. | 都要另谋出路了 |
[37:52] | But people have families. | 但他们都还要赚钱养家啊 |
[37:54] | Of course they do. | 当然没错 |
[37:55] | Try to look at it this way. | 换个角度想想吧 |
[37:56] | You’re lucky to still be a part of ours. | 你应该为还是公司一员而感到幸运 |
[38:00] | Easy for him to say. | 他说的轻巧 |
[38:03] | While he was sitting in his office, | 当他舒服的坐在办公室里的时候 |
[38:04] | there were people out there in the store, | 职员们都在忙忙碌碌 |
[38:06] | working their asses off. | 累死累活 |
[38:08] | Those same people were going to lose their jobs | 那些人就要这样毫无预警的 |
[38:10] | without advance notice. | 失业了 |
[38:12] | No bonuses, no benefits | 没有奖金 没有福利 |
[38:14] | and no time to find a new job before the New Year. | 在新年来临之前都来不及找到下一份工作 |
[38:18] | All of this, | 所有这一切都不能幸免 |
[38:18] | while the store was spending thousands on windows. | 而商店还砸下重金装饰橱窗 |
[38:23] | I stopped feeling sorry for myself after that. | 从那以后我就没有再自怨自艾 |
[38:27] | I couldn’t resign. | 我不能辞职 |
[38:30] | I decided to stay on the job, | 我决定继续工作 |
[38:33] | and help someone in some way. | 在某种程度上帮助他人 |
[38:41] | There’s something so poetic about snowfall. | 雪花总是很富有诗意 |
[38:46] | Snowflakes don’t have a long life span, but… | 雪花生命短暂 但 |
[38:50] | they leave such an unforgettable mark. | 它们却令人印象深刻 |
[38:53] | You wouldn’t talk because you were stalling. | 你之前不肯说话 因为你在拖延时间 |
[39:01] | When you realize you’re going to die soon… | 当你意识到自己将不久于人世 |
[39:06] | …a part of you wants to make sure | 心中就会有这种想法 |
[39:07] | there was a reason why you lived. | 想要找到活着的理由 |
[40:55] | I turned the case over to Robbery Division. | 我把案子交给了抢劫组 |
[40:59] | By the time they look at it, | 当他们接手调查的时候 |
[41:00] | she may not be alive to prosecute. | 她可能已经去世 无法被起诉了 |
[41:05] | This is why I so love window shopping. | 这就是为什么我喜欢逛街 |
[41:10] | She stole from the store, which was wrong, | 虽然她偷窃商店的钱是不对的 |
[41:13] | but she was trying to help people, which was right. | 但她企图帮助别人的行为 是无可指责的 |
[41:15] | And it just shows you, | 它告诉你 |
[41:16] | you just don’t have to buy everything you see. | 你不一定要把每件东西都收入囊中 |
[41:18] | Sometimes you can stop | 有时候你可以驻足停留 |
[41:20] | and take a minute and look, | 静静观赏一下 |
[41:23] | and try to find something to admire. | 享受欣赏的喜悦 |
[41:26] | And then move on. | 然后继续前行 |
[41:30] | I’ll buy that. | 这个我喜欢 |