Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪现场调查·纽约篇(CSI: NY)第7季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 9, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇(CSI: NY)第7季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[02:12] Bark. 那是树皮
[02:14] Workers found her under a tree in central park. 中央公园的工作人员在一棵树下发现她的
[02:20] When I first got to the scene, 我最早到达现场的时候
[02:22] I thought she might still be alive. 一度以为她还活着
[02:24] It’s the gaze in her eyes. 她在定睛凝视着什么
[02:27] No ID, no coat. 没有身份信息 也没穿外套
[02:28] She looked frozen stiff. 她看上去像被冻僵了
[02:30] Well, not frozen. 倒不是冻僵
[02:31] This is the most shocking position 这是我见过的
[02:32] I’ve ever seen in rigor. 最恐惧的尸殭姿态
[02:33] Unofficially, 按照我的理解
[02:34] It looks like our Jane Doe was scared to death. 这位无名氏小姐是惊吓致死
[04:08] Our Jane Doe broke a heel, 这位无名氏小姐折断了一只鞋跟
[04:09] which is consistent with the layout photos 这与现场照片还有
[04:11] and sid’s initial findings in autopsy. 希德的初步尸检结果相一致
[04:13] These sporadic movement patterns suggest she was 这些凌乱的脚步显示
[04:16] either lost or confused. 她当时要么是迷路了 要么是神志不清
[04:31] Hey, I tracked down the shoe prints 我拿到了
[04:34] of the park workers who found our vic 发现死者的园区工作人员和
[04:36] And the EMTs who were on the scene. 现场急救人员的鞋印样本
[04:38] Great. 太好了
[04:39] Why don’t we fan out 不如我们分头行动
[04:39] and start eliminating shoe prints. 排除这些鞋印
[04:41] See if we can id our victim’s attacker. 看能不能确认凶手的身份
[04:43] Yep. 好啊
[05:30] No other prints to suggest she was being followed. 没有鞋印显示她被尾随
[05:32] No. If this was a chase or a blitz attack, 确实 如果是尾随袭击或者突然袭击
[05:34] there’s be signs of a struggle somewhere here. 这附近应该会有挣扎的痕迹
[05:36] – I don’t see it. – Nope. -我没发现 -是没有
[05:38] So what or who was she running from? 那到底她在逃离什么东西或者谁的追逐呢
[05:42] Ghosts? 幽灵吗
[05:44] Dr. Sheldon Hawkes, 谢尔顿·霍克医生
[05:45] did I just hear you say ghosts? 幽灵二字真的出自你口吗
[05:47] You did. Want to know why? 你没听错 知道为什么吗
[05:49] ‘Cause that’s what he said… ghosts. 因为他的的确确说了 幽灵
[05:51] A lot of New Yorkers believe this part of the park 许多纽约人相信中央公园里
[05:53] is haunted. 这块地方闹鬼
[05:54] The lake just over there… 就拿那边那个湖来说
[05:55] for years rumor has it, 一直有流言说
[05:57] two women have been seen 有人看见两个少妇
[05:58] skating figure eigs at night. 晚上在湖上练花样滑冰
[06:00] Rosetta 是罗塞塔
[06:01] and Janet… sisters, 和珍妮特姐妹俩
[06:02] Died in the 1800s. 她们俩早在19世纪就去世了
[06:03] Apparently they just glide above the ice. 据说她们在冰面上轻舞飞扬
[06:06] If you get too close, they disappear. 但当你走近 她们就消失不见了
[06:08] – Shut up. – Yeah. -拉倒吧 -是真的
[06:09] And then there was that real estate guy 然后就有一名地产商
[06:10] that got gutted by the river just east of here. 在湖的东边被剖腹了
[06:12] Oh, and Belvedere Castle. 还有望景城堡的故事
[06:14] Tons of people have heard 无数人都听到过
[06:15] disembodied voices. 那种空灵的声音
[06:16] Dispatch gets calls all the time. 巡警经常能接到此类报警
[06:19] It’s teenagers, doing the nasty. 那是小孩子恶作剧吧
[06:21] Go ahead, poke fun. 随便你 尽情嘲笑我吧
[06:22] But this area where we are right now, 但就咱们现在所处的这块地方
[06:24] some of the volunteers in the emergency medical unit 一些紧急医疗队的志愿者们
[06:26] won’t even ride in here. They send me. 打死都不愿意踏足一步 他们老是派我来
[06:30] I got to be honest… 说实话
[06:30] there have been times when I felt something. 有好几次我都感觉到了些什么
[06:33] A presence? 鬼魂吗
[06:34] I don’t know. 我不知道
[06:35] Doc, come on. 医生 得了吧
[06:37] You can’t tell me that in your well-educated, 你就不能用你那受过良好教育的
[06:40] scientific mind, you don’t have 科学理性思维
[06:42] an explanation for paranormal activity? 给超自然现象找个解释吗
[06:44] Okay, one night 好吧 有一天晚上
[06:46] I heard a woman screaming. 我听到了一位女士的尖叫声
[06:47] I get off my bike, I run towards the sound. 我跳下自行车 朝发出声音的地方跑去
[06:50] The screams get louder and louder, 尖叫声越来越大
[06:51] but when I get to where she should have been, nothing. 但我赶到的时候 却什么都没有
[06:54] Nobody. 根本没人
[06:55] – What do you think it was? – I don’t know. -你觉得是怎么回事 -我不知道
[06:57] I have no rational explanation for what happened that night. 对于那晚的事我无法给出合理解释
[07:00] Now, could have been my mind playing tricks on me 有可能是我出现幻觉了
[07:03] or maybe it was the sound bouncing off the trees, 抑或是树木婆娑作响
[07:05] but I felt something weird here. 但我总是感觉这里不对头
[07:08] And judging by the looks of these shoe prints, 而且从这些鞋印来判断
[07:09] maybe our Jane Doe felt something, too. 也许受害人也感觉到什么了吧
[07:16] Petechial hemorrhaging consistent with suffocation. 有出血瘀点 与窒息的状况一致
[07:18] But I haven’t figured out the exact COD as of yet. 但我目前仍然不能给出确切死因
[07:22] The external examination revealed nothing remarkable. 尸体外部检查没有发现异常
[07:25] There’s no ligature 没有绳子的勒痕
[07:26] or strangulation marks. 也没有手扼的印记
[07:28] Even more strange, X-rays showed her hyoid bone, 更奇怪的是 X光片显示她的舌骨
[07:31] windpipe and larynx to be perfectly intact. 气管和喉咙都完好无损
[07:38] Mild cyanosis. 嘴唇轻度发绀[紫色]
[07:41] On her hands as well. 手指也是
[07:45] It would also imply suffocation. 这种现象说明应该是窒息而死
[07:47] I found no fibers in her nose or mouth. 在她的鼻腔和嘴里都没有发现纤维物质
[07:49] No contusions on her lips, 她嘴唇上也没有挫伤
[07:50] so no evidence of smothering. 所以也没有证据表明是被闷死的
[07:53] I suspect this abrasion 我怀疑这处擦伤
[07:57] could be pre-mortem. 是死者生前留下的
[07:59] It’s more a rash than a bruise. 这更像是皮疹 而不是擦伤
[08:02] It’s consistent with friction 与皮肤纹理相一致
[08:03] against a solid surface. 表面有硬化
[08:06] Other than that, 除了这个
[08:07] there are no other injuries 就再没有其他伤痕
[08:09] that can point to foul play or cause of death. 指向有暴力行为存在或者致死原因
[08:13] There was one thing 还有一件事情
[08:15] that was particularly odd. 相当奇怪
[08:16] She wore black undergarments with a white dress 她在白裙子下面穿了黑色内衣
[08:19] that looked about two sizes too big. 裙子起码大她本人两号
[08:23] Also her shoes were white. 而且鞋也是白色的
[08:26] Well, the whole outfit was just odd. 这一身装扮都很奇怪
[08:30] It was as if someone else had dressed her. 像是被某人精心打扮了一样
[09:11] Adam wasn’t able to tell me what the stain is. 亚当还没告诉我这些污渍是什么东西
[09:13] He’s still waiting on the SEM results. 仍然在等待扫描电子显微镜的扫描结果
[09:14] But the shape of it intrigued me 但污渍的形状让我灵机一动
[09:17] so I decided to play out a theory. 所以我决定实践一下
[09:21] The pattern on the dress was caused 裙子上的污渍形状是
[09:22] by this action. 由于这个动作而留下来
[09:24] An attacker grabbed her from behind. 袭击者从背后抓住了她
[09:27] No! No! No! 不 不 不
[09:31] A real person, not a ghost. 是活生生的人 不是幽灵
[09:33] But I can’t determine 但我不能肯定
[09:34] if it happened in the park where she died. 这个污渍是不是在公园内留下的
[09:36] There’s nothing to indicate 也没有证据表明
[09:37] that it didn’t. 不是在公园内留下的
[09:39] The evidence could still be out there. 证据应该还在某处
[09:44] We’ve got to expand our search 我们得要扩大搜索范围
[09:45] and get to it before the rain does. 力争在下雨之前找到证据
[09:55] Start at the perimeter 从外围开始
[09:57] and walk out from there. 从那边出去
[10:12] Aw, that better not be poison ivy. 那最好别是毒常春藤
[10:15] I’d laugh my ass off. 你太逗了
[10:20] Do you believe this? 你会相信吗
[10:21] In the middle of manhattan, we got to deal with coyotes? 在曼哈顿市中心 咱们还得对付土狼
[10:24] What is that all about? 这到底是什么情况啊
[10:25] They’ve been attacking people 这些土狼光天化日之下
[10:26] in broad daylight, too. 都敢攻击人
[10:29] Between them and the spiders. 咱们目前被夹在土狼和毒蜘蛛中间
[10:31] – Are you afraid of spiders? – Hey, bud, -你害怕蜘蛛吗 -老兄
[10:34] Northern black widow spider, the female’s poison… 那种北美黑寡妇蜘蛛 其雌性的毒液
[10:36] lay you out in two minutes. 两分钟内就送你上西天
[10:40] You scaredy-cat. 你个胆小鬼
[10:41] Yeah. 好吧
[10:44] That could be the cause of her death. 有可能黑寡妇就是她的死因
[10:47] You’re a science guy now. 现在又成专家了
[10:49] Black widow bite would cause vomiting, 被黑寡妇咬伤会导致呕吐
[10:52] chest pain, maybe some bad muscle cramps, 胸痛 还可能会导致严重的肌肉痉挛
[10:53] but it’s rarely fatal. 但很少致命
[10:55] Besides, our girl died of suffocation. 而且 咱们的死者是窒息死亡
[10:58] Not a little itty-bitty scary spider. 一个小小的蜘蛛是搞不定她的
[11:01] Just bag the evidence. 好好收集你的证据吧
[11:17] We got broken branches over here. 我们在这里发现了折断的树枝
[11:21] I’ve got women’s footprints here. 我在这里发现了女性的脚印
[11:23] Looks like the same pattern 看起来和我们的无名女尸
[11:25] of our Jane Doe before she broke her heel. 高跟鞋坏掉之前的脚印一样
[11:30] You know, I saw a ghost once. 我曾经见过一次幽灵
[11:31] I was visiting a friend in the hospital, 那是我去医院看望一个朋友
[11:34] and I was reading to her 我读书给她听
[11:35] and I looked up and there he was. 当我抬起头的时候 就看到了幽灵
[11:37] I didn’t say that I believed in ghosts. 我并没有说我相信有幽灵
[11:41] I said I could not prove that they don’t exist. 我只是说我不能证明他们不存在
[11:44] I’m being totally serious. 我是认真的
[11:46] He was wearing a white coat, and he wasn’t scary. 他穿着白色的外套 但是他没那么吓人
[11:49] He had this energy that was really kind of soothing. 他给人一种很慰藉的感觉
[11:51] And I watched him put his hand on her arm. 我看着他把自己的手放在她的手臂上
[11:54] And then he just… vanished. 然后突然就那么消失了
[11:57] And later she told me 之后她告诉我
[11:59] that her dad had died a few years before 她的父亲几年前去世
[12:01] and he was a doctor… 而且还是个医生
[12:03] …and she described the man that I saw. 然后她描述的人跟我看到的是同一个人
[12:06] So you think there are other forces at play here? 所以你认为这里还有其他的力量在作怪
[12:09] Hell, no. 当然不
[12:10] Only the living and breathing actually commit murder. 只有活生生的人才会杀人
[12:14] She definitely came through here. 她肯定来过这
[12:57] Everything all right? 没事吧
[12:59] Yeah, I’m good. 没事 我很好
[13:05] Get it together. 集中精神
[13:18] Someone’s out there. 那里有人
[13:22] I didn’t hear you. Mac? 你说什么 麦克
[13:29] Mac? 麦克
[13:50] Freeze! 不许动
[15:36] I’d say our suspect is about five-nine. 我觉得嫌疑人大约有一米七五
[15:39] You weren’t able to see his face? 你没看清他的脸吗
[15:41] No, it was too dark. 没有 天太黑了
[15:42] He was wearing a sweatshirt 他穿的是一件带帽运动衫
[15:43] with a hood over his head. 帽子戴在头上
[15:44] All I got is male, medium build. 我所看到的就是男性 中等身材
[15:47] We’re checking surveillance cameras 我们会检查一下搜查范围
[15:48] from buildings around the perimeter. 附近大楼的监控录像
[15:49] Maybe they’ll come up with footage of our guy 或许摄像头拍到了我们要找的人
[15:52] running out of the park. 从公园里跑出来
[15:53] Mounted unis came through here about an hour and half ago 山上的巡警大概一个半小时之前来过这
[15:57] and saw nothing out of the ordinary. 并没有发现什么异常
[15:58] So what are we thinking? 那么大家怎么看
[16:00] Is this vic connected to our Jane Doe case? 这个死者跟我们的无名女尸有关系吗
[16:02] The murders are in the same general area. 两起谋杀案都发生在同一个区域
[16:04] That’s where the connection ends 但其中联系也就仅此而已
[16:05] because these women are are just too different. 因为这两位女性特征完全不一样
[16:07] One’s brunette, the other’s blonde, 一个是深色头发 而另一个是金发
[16:09] one’s buried, one’s not, 一个是被埋 而另一个却没有
[16:10] one’s in her 30s, the other, 20s. 一个大概三十岁左右 而另一个二十岁左右
[16:12] But they are both women. 但是她们都是女性
[16:14] This victim looks like she’s been dead for at least two weeks. 死者看起来 至少已经死了两个星期了
[16:17] That’s a long time to wait to bury a corpse. 怎么等了这么久才来掩埋尸体
[16:19] I don’t think that’s what he was doing here, Jo. 我不认为嫌疑人来这是埋尸体的 乔
[16:23] I think he was digging her up. 我想他是来把她挖出来的
[17:43] You look like have as much as I do. 你看起来跟我一样
[17:46] Nothing. 一无所获啊
[17:47] 21 grams. 二十一克
[17:48] 21 grams… 二十一克
[17:52] The body weight reported to be lost at the moment of death. 正好是人死之后尸体体重减轻的重量
[17:55] The weight of the human soul. 人类灵魂的重量
[17:57] That study was dismissed for lack of scientific proof. 那个研究由于缺乏科学证据已经撤销了
[18:01] And however much a soul weighs, 然而相较于灵魂到底多重
[18:02] I’m more concerned about how it plays out in the living. 我更关注它对活人起到的作用
[18:05] Where it goes after that 但当人死之后 灵魂去哪了
[18:06] is strictly personal. 那就是死者的事了
[18:07] Oh, yeah? How many times you looked 是吗 你去中央公园的时候
[18:09] for those two sisters in the lake in Central Park? 有多少次在寻找那湖上的两姐妹
[18:12] Every time I go there. 每次去都会找
[18:15] I don’t know about you, 我不知道你们怎么想的
[18:16] but I need a promotion because I work way too hard 但是我要升职 因为我工作很认真
[18:19] and I’m brilliant. 而且我很聪明
[18:21] – Just give us the facts, Adam. – Sulfur. -赶紧说正事吧 亚当 -硫磺
[18:24] Sulfur… 硫磺
[18:25] The mystery yellow substance on our Jane Doe’s dress. 在无名女尸身上发现的可疑黄色物质
[18:28] But that sulfur was over the soil and leaf trace 但是相较于泥土和树叶 我很难把硫磺
[18:30] that I can connect to the park. 和公园联系在一起
[18:32] Where in the park can you run into sulfur? 公园哪个地方会有硫磺
[18:33] I know a few places. 我知道几个地方
[18:36] Volunteering nights in the parks medical unit, 在公园当夜间医疗志愿者的时候
[18:37] you get to know where the crazies hang out. 你就会知道疯子们都在哪里聚集
[18:47] I knew it… 我就知道
[18:48] The safety helmet, the medical bag. 你的安全帽 你的医疗箱
[18:50] I would’ve never pegged you for a cop. 但是我从没想过你会是个警察
[18:52] Have a seat. 坐吧
[18:54] Meet Sully, 这是萨利
[18:56] the Ken Burns of the supernatural world. 灵异世界里的肯·伯恩斯
[18:58] I’m a legitimate filmmaker. 我是个合法的电影人
[19:00] I document the appearance of apparitions in the park. 我主要拍摄公园里出现的一些幻影
[19:05] We spoke to park gardeners, maintenance workers, 我们跟公园的园丁 维修工
[19:07] anybody who could have worked with the stuff. 任何能够做那些事的人都聊过
[19:09] You bring us a ghostbuster? 你带了捉鬼的东西吗
[19:11] What stuff? Why am I here? 什么东西 我为什么到这来
[19:13] You use sulfur, right, Sully? 你用的是硫磺 对吧 萨利
[19:15] To form a protective circle 是为了在十分活跃的区域内
[19:18] in an area of high activity, yes. 形成一个保护圈 没错
[19:20] And you disturbed it when you dragged me in here. 你把我拽进来的时候把那个保护圈都破坏了
[19:22] Which means a spirit could follow any one of us home! 也就是说会有鬼魂跟着我们中的任何一人回家
[19:30] You could put some sea salt around the perimeter… 你可以放一些海盐在周围
[19:33] per-perimeter of your home. 在你家的周…周围
[19:35] – But it’s not a guaranteed deterrent. – Okay. -但是不保证一定有震慑力 -好的
[19:37] A female body was found in the park two nights ago. 两天前 我们在公园里发现了一名女尸
[19:40] How interesting would it be 如果我们在女尸的衣服上
[19:41] if the sulfur we found 找到的硫磺刚好跟你
[19:42] on her dress was a match to your protective fairy dust? 用来做保护圈的硫磺一致的话 岂不很有趣
[19:45] Am I under arrest? 我是被捕了吗
[19:47] Sheldon, what’s going on here? 谢尔顿 到底怎么回事
[19:49] Your latest film about the spirits on North Brother Island 你最近的一部关于北方兄弟岛上的幽灵电影
[19:52] didn’t fill too many seats, did it, Sully? 好像不太卖座啊 是吗 萨利
[19:54] But if someone was 但是如果有人
[19:55] mysteriously killed in a haunted part of Central Park 在中央公园老闹鬼的地方神秘遇害
[19:57] by an unknown perpetrator 还是被不明的肇事者所杀
[19:59] like a ghost, then this next one… 比如鬼 那么接下来
[20:00] Are you suggesting that I killed someone to promote my film? 你是在暗示说我为了宣传我的电影而杀了某人吗
[20:03] Not “someone.” 不是某人
[20:04] A young woman in her 20s. 是一个二十岁左右的年轻女性
[20:06] Listen, I’m smart. I’m really smart, 听着 我非常聪明 我真的非常聪明
[20:09] but even if I wasn’t, 但是就算我不聪明
[20:10] I have enough science backing me up, 我依然有足够的证据来证实我的说法
[20:13] it’s not gonna be that hard to prove that 其实想要证明女尸衣服背后的
[20:15] the sulfur handprint on the back of her dress came from you. 硫磺手印来自于你并没有那么困难
[20:17] Are you talking about that girl in the white dress? 你是说那个穿着白衣服的女孩吗
[20:20] The one you grabbed. 那个你抓住的女孩
[20:21] No, I was trying to help her. 不 我只是想帮助她
[20:23] At first I thought she was a park spirit, you know? 开始的时候我还以为她是公园里的幽灵
[20:26] Then boom, she bangs right into me. 但是 突然一下 她撞到我
[20:27] She slammed into you? 她撞上你了
[20:29] That’s how I knew she was a human form. 所以我才知道她是人不是鬼
[20:31] I could see she was in trouble. 我看得出来她有麻烦
[20:32] I tried to help her, 我想帮助她的
[20:33] But she was in a panic and ran away. 但是她非常惊慌 然后就跑开了
[20:35] And we should believe you why? 我们凭什么相信你
[20:37] I was filming all night. 那天晚上我一直在拍摄
[20:39] I captured every second of it. 我拍下了当时的每一秒
[20:41] We’re going to need a sneak preview of your movie. 那我们要提前领略你的电影了
[20:45] This is your victim buried in the park. 这个是埋在公园里的死者
[20:47] Given her organs’ state of decay, 按照她身体器官的腐烂情况来看
[20:50] I’d posit her date of death to be 1995. 我断定她应该死于一九九五年
[20:53] What? 15 years ago? 什么 十五年前
[20:55] Is that how long she’s been in the ground? 她在那期间一直被埋在地下吗
[20:57] I believe so. Exterior decay was somehow delayed. 我觉得是 因为外部的腐烂程度比较迟缓
[21:02] Salt… 盐
[21:05] That white crystalline material 你在现场发现的
[21:06] you found at the scene was salt. 白色晶体物质是盐
[21:08] The park places these salt domes near walkways 冬天的时候 公园会在人行道
[21:11] and high-traffic areas during the winter months. 和交通繁忙区域铺撒盐丘
[21:13] It could’ve leeched into the soil in high enough 这些盐可能渗入到泥土中 造成泥土
[21:15] concentrations… salt’s an excellent preservative. 盐度升高 盐是很好的防腐剂
[21:17] That would explain 15 years 于是使一具被掩埋十五年的死尸
[21:18] of death looking like two weeks. 看上去跟刚过世两周一样
[21:20] So someone came back to dig her up after all that time? 过了这么久以后突然有人回来挖她的尸体
[21:23] Who would do that? 谁会干这种事
[21:25] Someone crazy enough to kill her in the first place? 一开始杀了她的那个疯子吗
[21:28] Perpetrators return to the scene after a day, a month, 凶手会在一天后 一个月后 或几年后
[21:30] maybe a few years, but 15? 重回犯罪现场 但是十五年也太长了吧
[21:32] Whatever his reason, 不管他为什么这么做
[21:33] you think the same guy killed our Jane Doe? 你认为我们的无名女尸也是他杀的吗
[21:36] Your second victim suffered massive blunt force trauma 你的第二个被害人头骨背面有
[21:38] to the back of the skull. 严重的钝器伤害
[21:39] And that’s cause of death? 那就是死因吗
[21:41] Or it could have been the stabbing. 死因也可能是刀伤
[21:43] It’s consistent with her clothing 这跟我们在现场对她的衣服
[21:45] we examined at the scene. 所做出的检验结果相吻合
[21:46] Our first vic died of suffocation, though, right? 但我们的第一个被害人是窒息死亡的 对吧
[21:47] Right, no visible injuries. Unlike your second victim 没错 没有明显伤痕 不像第二个被害人
[21:51] who was clearly stabbed and bludgeoned. 很明显受到了刀伤和重击
[21:53] Up close and personal. 近距离伤害 显然是个人恩怨
[21:54] Indeed. 没错
[21:58] So the only thing our two vics have in common 所以这两个被害人的唯一相同点
[22:00] is they were both found in the park. 就是他们都是在公园里被发现的
[22:03] Two separate cases, totally unconnected. 两个独立的案件 完全不相关
[22:06] And both killers still out there. 而且两个案子的凶手都还在逃
[22:09] “Paranormal” simply means “beyond normal”. “灵异”就是指”超出正常范畴的东西”
[22:13] But there is no finite manifestation for “normal”. 但是什么又是”自然范畴”呢
[22:17] So fear is an irrelevancy, 所以与恐惧无关
[22:19] a kind of egocentric contrivance. 那只是一种人内心的产物
[22:21] A paranormal entity is no less natural than a tree. 灵魂体就跟树木 或者是石头
[22:27] Or a rock. 一样自然
[22:29] All right, folks. 好了 伙计们
[22:30] We’re here to meet others. 我们这就来会会他们
[22:33] Okay? I hesitate to even use the word “ghost”, because… 好吗 我不想称他们为”鬼” 因为
[22:40] You’re real! 你是活人
[22:41] She’s real! 她是活人
[22:44] Wait! hold on! 等等 等一下
[22:45] Freeze it here. 在这里定格
[22:46] This is the direction Jane was coming from. 无名氏就是从这个方向跑出来的
[22:48] Can we see more details of that part of the park? 能不能看一下公园里这部分的细节
[22:50] Just one second. 稍等一下
[22:52] All right, it looks like she came through 好的 看来她是从
[22:55] the 72nd street entrance. 七十二街的入口进公园的
[22:56] Keep rolling the footage. 继续放录像
[22:58] Wait, hold on! 等等 等一下
[22:59] Can I talk to you? 能跟你谈谈吗
[23:00] No! No! No! 不 不 不
[23:02] All right, so this guy just kept taping all night long, 好吧 这家伙整晚就这么一直拍
[23:05] no pauses, no cuts? 没停过也没剪辑过吗
[23:06] The footage came directly from the camera’s flash drive. 这个视频是直接从摄影机的闪存里获取的
[23:08] The video file is clean, 视频文件没动过手脚
[23:09] no change in his location, 他的位置没变化
[23:10] clock was continuous. 时间也是连续的
[23:12] All right, so our paranormal auteur’s telling the truth. 好吧 我们这位业余拍鬼片的家伙没撒谎
[23:14] Who killed our Jane Doe? 到底是杀了我们的无名女被害人呢
[23:16] I don’t know who, but I can tell you how. 我不知道是谁 但是我知道作案手法
[23:19] Nitrous Oxide poisoning. 一氧化二氮中毒
[23:21] Laughing gas? 笑气中毒吗
[23:23] Well, its effects were exacerbated 她体内的抗抑郁药
[23:24] by antidepressants in her system. 增强了一氧化二氮的效果
[23:26] The N2O ultimately suffocated her. 最终使她窒息而死
[23:29] In the meantime, she could have 与此同时 她可能产生了
[23:30] suffered traumatic hallucinations, 恐怖的幻觉
[23:31] thinking she was being chased by 以为自己被某个我们无法想象的
[23:32] something much scarier than we can imagine. 恐怖东西追着
[23:35] Would explain the look of terror in her eyes. 怪不得她的眼神充满了恐惧
[23:37] Well, given the presence of Nitrous, 因为她是氮化合物中毒
[23:38] I thought it prudent to look for recent dental work. 所以我就想看一下她近期有没有补过牙
[23:40] But when I took the body out of cold storage, 但是当我把尸体从冷柜中取出来时
[23:43] I found something I think I should show you. 我发现了些东西 觉得应该给你们看看
[23:54] The fridge temperatures brought out the bruises. 冷柜的低温使这些淤青显现了出来
[23:57] They weren’t able to develop when she was alive, 她活着的时候是看不到的
[23:59] which means they happened close to the time of death. 也就是说这是在她临死时才造成的
[24:01] They’re in the distinct shape of…a hand. 这些淤青很明显是 手的形状
[24:04] As though her body was lifted. 就好像是有人把她扛了起来
[24:06] The extent of the bruising suggests 淤青的面积表明
[24:08] she was dead weight in this person’s hands, no pun intended. 她被扛起来的时候没有做任何反抗
[24:11] Someone moved her when she was unconscious. 有人在她昏迷后移动过她
[24:14] And since she was conscious 既然她跑过公园的时候
[24:16] while running through the park… 还是清醒的
[24:17] She’d been somewhere else, receiving the gas 也就是说凶手是在别的地方
[24:19] at the mercy of our perpetrator. 让她吸入氧化氮的
[24:26] She wasn’t sexually assaulted, 她没有受到性侵犯
[24:27] but we know he undressed her, 但是我们知道他脱了她的衣服
[24:29] took her shoes off, 还有她的鞋
[24:30] so maybe he left some prints behind. 那么也许他会留下指纹
[24:32] I say we find out. 我们找找看吧
[25:01] Superglue adheres to amino acids in fingerprints, 我知道万能胶会附着在指纹的氨基酸上
[25:03] but what is it reacting to in her hair and scalp? 但是她头发和头皮里那些东西是什么
[25:32] Jane Doe’s fingerprints came back. 无名女尸的指纹结果出来了
[25:34] She was a fifth-grade teacher. 她是小学五年级老师
[25:37] Her name is Isabel Wilde. 她叫伊莎贝尔·维尔德
[25:39] I ran a dozen blood stains from her dress. 我检验了她裙子上的那些血迹
[25:41] Two samples detected a partial unknown profile, 其中两个样本来自他人
[25:43] which gave me a hit in CODIS. 我在CODIS里找到了对应的记录
[25:44] Got a name? 有名字吗
[25:45] Dwight Parsons. 德怀特·帕森斯
[25:46] An ex-con with a history of arrests for robbery and assault. 一个曾因抢劫和故意伤人罪被捕的前罪犯
[25:49] Sounds like a prime suspect to me. 听起来像是我们的首要嫌疑人
[25:50] Yeah, except for one thing. 是呀 但有一点除外
[25:52] He was shot and killed five years ago. 他五年前中枪死了
[25:54] That would make him a ghost. 也就是说他是个鬼了
[26:10] Oh, yeah. That’s right. 很好 没错
[26:12] Who’s your daddy? Come on, give it to me… 你的主人是谁 快点啊 快显示结果
[26:14] That’s right, you just, you give it to me. 没错 就这样 给我结果
[26:16] You just give it… 快显示
[26:17] Ooh! Just hit the lottery. 中大奖了
[26:19] You’re not on one of those kinky web sites… 你不会是在看色情网站吧
[26:21] Um…I was… 我在
[26:22] isolating the perp’s fingerprint from Isabel’s skin pattern. 把罪犯的指纹从伊莎贝尔的皮肤纹路中分离出来
[26:26] Oh, Adam, you are so brilliant. 亚当 你太聪明了
[26:29] Yeah? I-I… 是吗 我
[26:29] – Run it through AFIS. – Okay. -放在AFIS里查一下 -好的
[26:31] If it’s a hit to dead ex-con 要是又跟那个死掉的前罪犯
[26:32] Dwight Parsons, 德怀特·帕森斯的指纹吻合的话
[26:34] we’re in trouble. 我们就麻烦了
[26:35] Hey. The mystery amino acid in Isabel Wilde’s scalp and hair? 还记得伊莎贝尔头皮和头发里的神秘氨基酸吗
[26:38] It’s non-thermogenic mortician’s makeup. 那是非热源性的殡仪化妆师用化妆品
[26:41] Cover-up for a corpse? 给尸体化妆的化妆品
[26:43] That’s it. 就是这个了
[26:44] That’s the connection to Dwight Parsons… 这就是她跟德怀特·帕森斯的关联
[26:46] he’s dead. 他是个死人
[26:46] Wait, wait, wait, wait… 等等 等等 等等
[26:47] didn’t you say he died five years ago? 你不是说他五年前就死了吗
[26:49] The abrasion on the back of Isabel’s neck 伊莎贝尔脖子后面的磨损
[26:51] could have come from a head support of a mortician’s table. 可能是殡仪馆桌子上的头托造成的
[26:54] So maybe Dwight and Isabel 所以说 也许德怀特和伊莎贝尔
[26:55] passed through the same funeral home. 都在同一家殡仪馆停置过
[26:57] – Right. – Wait, hold on a second, back up. -没错 -等一下 倒回去点
[26:59] She wasn’t dead five years ago. 她又不是五年前死的
[27:01] Unfortunately, you don’t have to be dead 不幸的是 你又不是只有死了
[27:03] to be in a funeral home. 才能去殡仪馆的
[27:04] We need to find out where Dwight Parsons was embalmed. 我们要查出德怀特·帕森斯是在哪里做防腐处理的
[27:16] Hey. We have a potential lead 我们找到了伊莎贝尔·维尔德
[27:18] in the Isabel Wilde case. 那个案子的潜在线索了
[27:20] Adam and Lindsay are chasing it down now. 亚当和琳赛正在跟进
[27:21] Good job. 干得好
[27:23] Good job? 干得好
[27:25] That’s what I say to Ellie 这是艾莉把她的胡萝卜吃光的时候
[27:28] when she eats all of her carrots. 我对她说的话
[27:32] You don’t quite seem okay. 你好像不太开心
[27:33] What’s going on? 发生什么事了
[27:35] Sid discovered something. 希德发现了些东西
[27:36] The victim in the park shows evidence of a surgery. 公园里发现的被害者生前曾做过手术
[27:39] The organs are too decomposed for analysis, 她的器官腐烂得太严重 无法分析
[27:41] but I did recover the sutures. 但是我提取了手术的缝合线
[27:44] I tested the sutures that came out of our second victim. 我检验了一下第二名被害人身上的缝合线
[27:47] They were too common to get a match? 这种线太常见了 以至于结果无法吻合
[27:50] No. Polypropylene, nonabsorbable multifiber, 不 聚丙烯 不可降解的复合纤维
[27:52] I was able to contact the manufacturer, 我联系了生产厂家
[27:54] find out which hospitals they distributed to, 追踪到哪些医院进了他们的货
[27:57] which doctors performed gastric surgeries around ’95… 哪些医生在95年左右做过胃部手术
[28:01] All that work and still no ID? 费这么大功夫也没能确认死者身份
[28:02] I got an ID. 找到了
[28:04] Only one female patient fitting our vic’s age and description 只有一名女性患者符合受害人的年龄和外貌
[28:08] had peptic ulcer surgery that got so dicey 并做了消化性溃疡手术
[28:10] they had to use four sutures instead of one. 由于她病情太严重不得不缝合了四次
[28:16] Roni Parker. 罗妮·帕克
[28:17] Her married name. She kept it after her divorce. 这是她婚后的名字 离婚后沿用不变
[28:19] Her maiden name is Carver. 她娘家的姓是卡夫
[28:22] She’s chief Ted Carver’s sister. 她是泰德·卡夫局长的妹妹
[28:32] Roni. 罗妮
[28:34] I’m sorry. 节哀顺变
[28:40] This is all very strange. 一切都太离谱了
[28:42] I understand. 我能理解
[28:43] We don’t have to do this now, Ted. 泰德 我们没必要现在就谈
[28:45] No. I’m fine. 我没事
[28:49] Makes it all real. 一切突然变得真实起来
[28:52] Started to forget what she looked like. 差点都忘记她长什么样了
[28:54] You never worried that something had happened to her? 你难道从没担心过她会出事吗
[28:57] You never reported her missing. 你从来没有报过走失
[28:59] I never thought she was missing. 我从来没想过她会走失
[29:00] My sister had a habit of… disappearing. 我妹妹习惯性…消失
[29:09] The truth is, Roni and I were two very different people. 实际上 我和罗妮不是一种人
[29:13] I mean, I loved her. 我很爱她
[29:14] Don’t get me wrong, but she was kind of a mess even as a kid. 别误解我 但她从小就是个惹祸精
[29:19] Can you tell me what you remember 谈谈在她失踪前几个月
[29:21] in the last few months you saw her? 你还能记得什么吗
[29:23] I-I don’t know. We lost touch as we got older. 不知道 长大后我们就失去联系
[29:26] And then one day, Jay called me and said she’d left. 突然有一天 杰打电话给我说她离开了
[29:29] – Jay? – My nephew. -杰是… -我外甥
[29:31] Told me that Roni had gone, 他说罗妮离开了
[29:33] and left him, his brother, and his sister alone. 撇下他和弟弟妹妹 离开了
[29:36] I took the kids in. 我收留了孩子
[29:38] And you never looked for her. 你从未找过她
[29:39] At first, I was really angry. 一开始 我十分生气
[29:41] Then I was embarrassed. 然后感到面上无光
[29:43] Finally I just had to let her go. 最终我放弃了
[29:45] Move on. 继续我的生活
[29:47] Doesn’t quite sound like I’m a good brother or cop, huh? 听上去我似乎既不是好哥哥也不是好警察
[29:50] I’d like to talk to the kids. 我想和孩子们谈谈
[29:52] Yes, I’ll… set it up so you can talk to them. 我先…安排一下 你再谈
[29:54] Of course, they’re all grown up, now. 当然了 他们都长大了
[29:57] Well, still, they might remember details 没错 但他们可能依然记得某些细节
[29:59] that can head us in the right direction. 能帮助我们指出查案方向
[30:04] We’re going to do everything we can to find her killer. 我们会尽全力查出真凶
[30:07] Damn right you are. 我再相信不过
[30:16] Hey, Mac, um… 呃…麦克
[30:19] I would be grateful if maybe we could keep this between us? 如果你能对此事保密 我将非常感激
[30:22] I mean, for now. 暂时地
[30:24] Thanks. 多谢
[30:35] Flack. 弗莱克
[30:35] We got to go visit the dead. 我们得去拜访死人了
[30:37] Work-related, I hope. 我希望和工作有关
[30:39] Sprouse funeral home, 77th street. 斯普劳斯殡仪馆 77街
[30:42] Looks like Isabel might have been there 伊莎贝尔冲入公园前
[30:43] before she ran into the park. 似乎去过那里
[30:44] On my way. 马上到
[31:04] This place is so creepy. 这地方太阴森了
[31:07] But I guess, funeral home… what else would it be? 不过说实话 殡仪馆 还能是什么样呢
[31:10] How the hell does a funeral home go out of business? 殡仪馆怎么会停业
[31:13] The owners died four years ago. 屋主四年前去世
[31:15] They left the family business to their only son, Gordon. 这个家族产业留给了他们的独生子 戈登
[31:18] He closed up shop, apparently, 很显然 关门大吉
[31:20] but I understand he still lives here. 但我觉得他还住在这里
[31:21] No prints in the dust, no movement in the air. 灰尘中没有指纹 空气也不流通
[31:25] Definitely doesn’t look lived-in. 绝对不像是有人住的样子
[31:28] Or died in. 也不像是有死人的样子
[32:07] Son of a bitch. 狗娘养的
[32:11] Looks like you just found our primary crime scene. 看来我们找到了第一案发现场
[32:31] Hawkes. 霍克
[32:34] We got something here. 这有发现
[33:03] What the hell are we dealing with? 这到底是个什么鬼地方
[33:24] This doesn’t make any sense. 这解释不通
[33:25] This kid closed down the funeral home, 儿子关掉殡仪馆
[33:27] but stayed in the embalming business? 但还在做尸体防腐的活计
[33:29] Kept it open for personal use. 个人爱好倒蒸蒸日上啊
[33:31] No signs of struggle. 没有挣扎痕迹
[33:33] So Isabel was probably unconscious 也就是说他把伊莎贝尔放在这儿的时候
[33:35] when he laid her out here. 她多半处于昏迷状态
[33:42] So what did he do from there? 然后他做了什么
[33:47] He dressed her. 给她穿衣
[33:51] Vintage. This looks like it’s from the ’50s. 复古设计 似乎源于上世纪五十年代
[33:54] Hey, if we come across 要是我们碰巧在这儿发现
[33:54] a little old lady skeleton 一具小巧的女人骨架
[33:56] in a wig in a rocking chair down here, 戴着假发 坐在安乐椅上
[33:58] it’s every man for himself. 咱们就各自逃命
[34:02] So Gordon put the dress on and shoes 戈登给她穿上衣服和鞋
[34:05] and then applied her makeup. 又给她化妆
[34:06] All the while, she’s passed out. 整个过程中 她都没有意识
[34:08] It’s the ultimate in total control. 这是一种绝对控制的终极体现
[34:10] Highly egocentric. 极度以自我为中心
[34:11] His fantasies are so much a part of his inner world 他的幻想专属于自己的内心世界
[34:14] that he can’t handle the victim interacting at all. 导致他无法接受受害者有丝毫反应
[34:21] So he needs them helpless. 所以他先让受害人陷于无助
[34:23] The way he saw other women get made up his entire life. 他终生所见的女性都在这种无助状态下化妆
[34:26] So this guy can only relate to dead bodies. 这家伙只能和死人产生感情
[34:28] That’s really sad. 真是不幸
[34:30] That is not the adjective I would use. 我倒不认为他”不幸”
[34:32] But he tried to wash all the makeup off Isabel. 他试图把伊莎贝的妆都洗掉
[34:35] It’s not uncommon for predators of this type 此类罪犯会在作案后感到羞愧
[34:38] to actually feel shame after the act. 同样案例并不鲜见
[34:40] So he probably wanted to wash away the image. 所以他大概要洗去其脑中的印象
[34:43] Or the evidence. 或是证据
[34:45] Remind me to thank him for leaving some trace on her, 记得提醒我向他表示感谢
[34:47] or we might never have found this place. 要不是他留下痕迹 我们永远找不到这里
[34:55] I’ve got personal belongings. 这儿有些私人物品
[35:01] It’s Isabel. 是伊莎贝尔
[35:06] Did you guys hear something? 你们有没有听到什么动静
[35:28] Don’t shoot! 别开枪
[35:29] Keep your hands where I can see ’em! 把手放到我能看到的地方
[35:30] Okay, don’t shoot. 好的 别开枪
[35:32] Get up! Hands! 起来 手背过去
[35:34] Do you know Isabel Wilde? 你认识伊莎贝尔·维尔德吗
[35:36] I’m going to introduce you to Miranda. 让我来为你宣读你的权利
[35:38] You have the right to remain silent. 你有权保持缄默
[35:40] Anything you say, can and will be used 但你所说的一切
[35:42] against you in a court of law. 将成为呈堂证供
[35:43] You have the right to speak to an attorney… 你有权请律师…
[35:52] Jo. 乔
[35:57] So I found something very strange in the Roni Parker case. 我发现罗妮·帕克一案有疑点
[35:59] I started running records 所以我去查了她的
[36:01] of her credit cards to see if I could pinpoint 信用卡记录 看看能否确定
[36:02] a more exact time of her disappearance and… 她失踪的确切日期 结果…
[36:05] Well, she hasn’t stopped using them. 她从未停止使用
[36:07] Debit and credit cards, 无论是借还款 信用卡
[36:09] car registration, social security number. 还是汽车登记或社保号码
[36:11] Since her gastro surgery in ’94, 自她94年胃部手术起
[36:13] there’s been activity on one or all of them every day. 每天至少有一样被使用
[36:15] And not a single missed payments. 没有任何一项漏掉
[36:17] It looks like somebody stole her identity. 似乎有人窃取了她的身份
[36:19] They stole more than that. 窃取的可不光是身份而已
[36:20] This could be our killer. 窃贼很可能就是凶手
[36:22] How do you figure? 你怎么知道
[36:23] Most thieves steal an identity for days, maybe weeks, 多数身份窃贼会保留数日或数周
[36:25] but years? 但这么多年
[36:27] You’d have to know your victim couldn’t report you. 你得确定受害人不会举报你
[36:30] They took over Roni Parker’s life 他们窃取了罗妮·帕克的身份
[36:32] because they knew she was dead. 因为他们知道她已不在人世
[36:34] You have an address? 查到住址了吗
[36:35] Yeah. 有
[36:52] Chief Carver. 卡夫局长
[36:54] This is a long way across town for a routine interview. 怎么大老远到这里来做例行问话
[36:56] You can’t say you weren’t expecting me. 别说你没想到我会来
[37:00] All due respect… my update was a courtesy call. 恕我直言 应由我向您汇报最新情况才对
[37:01] Right, but if my sister’s killer is in there, 没错 但如果杀害我妹妹的凶手在这
[37:04] I need to be here. 我怎么能不来
[37:04] But, hey, 但是
[37:05] I really do appreciate the respect. 还是很感激你的敬意
[37:54] DVD’s still playing. DVD还开着
[37:56] Bedroom’s clear. 卧室里没人
[37:58] Bunch of drawers open. 好多抽屉都敞开着
[38:00] Look like they were emptied. 看起来已经人去楼空了
[38:01] Pile of hangers on the bed. 床上放着一堆衣架
[38:15] Chief? 局长
[38:18] This is who stole my sister’s identity. 就是她窃取了我妹妹的身份
[38:22] Looks like she knew we were coming. 看来她知道我们会找来
[38:30] Mr. Sprouse, why did you kill that young woman? 斯普劳斯先生 你为什么要杀害那位年轻的女士
[38:32] Gordon, did you sexually assault her? 戈登 你有没有对她进行性侵犯
[38:41] In breaking news… police have arrested Gordon Sprouse, 插播新闻 警方将戈登·斯普劳斯缉拿归案
[38:45] who allegedly murdered a young woman 据说此人涉嫌在中央公园附近
[38:47] near Central Park in a bizarre series of events. 谋杀一名年轻女性以及参与一系列灵异事件
[38:49] Mr. Sprouse will be arraigned 斯普劳斯将会被指控
[38:51] on charges of first degree murder. 一级谋杀罪
[38:52] The date of trial is pending the judge’s announcement. 审判日期还有待法官的宣告
[38:57] You killed Isabel Wilde. 你杀了伊莎贝尔·维尔德
[38:58] No. I would never kill anyone. 没有 我从没杀过任何人
[39:01] Confess. 坦白从宽
[39:02] Okay? 知道吗
[39:03] That’s the best thing for you. 那才是对你最有利的选择
[39:04] See, we already know what happened. 告诉你 我们已经知道事情的始末了
[39:06] You got her drunk, 你将她灌醉
[39:07] you fed her antidepressants and gas. 你给她服用抗抑郁药并让她吸入笑气
[39:09] And then you fooled around until she suffocated. 然后玩弄她直到她窒息而死
[39:10] Murder is wrong. 谋杀是有罪的
[39:13] Death and ecstasy can be closely linked. 死亡往往伴随着幻觉
[39:15] Some people think they’re the same experience. 有些人甚至不能将这两者区分开来
[39:17] Living in a funeral home all your life… 你一辈子住在殡仪馆里
[39:20] maybe things got mixed up, huh? 或许真是搞混了吧
[39:22] So what was it? 所以到底是怎么回事
[39:23] Did you get your first little tingle down there 是不是第一次看到你爸爸在那里处理女性尸体
[39:25] when you saw your dad working on a dead girl, is that it? 就让你激动的不能自已 是吗
[39:27] – My mother. – Excuse me? -是我妈 -你说什么
[39:28] My mom was the mortician, detective. 我妈妈才是殡仪师 警探大人
[39:32] So what’s the fantasy? 那么你的幻想到底是什么
[39:34] Virgin bride? 处女新娘
[39:35] – Mommy in a white nightgown? – Go to hell! -穿着白色晚礼服的妈妈 -去死吧
[39:37] You are disgusting! 你太恶心了
[39:38] I’m disgusting? 我恶心
[39:39] Yes! 没错
[39:41] You’re right. 好吧 你说的对
[39:43] I like my girls conscious 我还是习惯让女孩意识清醒的时候
[39:44] when they get dressed and put on makeup. 衣着亮丽 妆容得体
[39:46] Totally gross. 还真是恶心
[39:48] You don’t understand any of this, do you? 你根本什么都不明白 是吧
[39:49] Not even close. 我一点都不明白
[39:50] – No. – Okay, let me try and explain. -不明白 -好吧 我来给你解释一番
[39:54] White… 白色
[39:57] …is the color of snow and milk. 是雪和牛奶的颜色
[40:01] It is so pure, 它纯洁无暇
[40:03] It’s not even a color. 甚至都不仅仅是一种颜色了
[40:07] So you wanted her to be at peace, hmm? 你想让她平静安详
[40:10] That’s why you painted her up like a corpse? 所以把她化装成尸体的样子
[40:12] No, no, 不 不
[40:14] not like a corpse, doctor. 不是像尸体 法医
[40:16] Like the perfect version of herself. 而是让她呈现出最美的一面
[40:20] I only wish she could see herself 我多希望她也能如我这般
[40:24] the way I see her. 看到那样的自己
[40:26] What I do is good. 我的所作所为有益无害
[40:29] What the hell are you talking about? 你到底在鬼扯什么
[40:31] You drugged that woman out of consciousness, 是你下药让那位女士失去意识
[40:33] placed her on a cold metal slab 将她置于冰冷的停尸台上
[40:36] and then toyed with her so you could get off! 然后玩弄她以解心头欲望
[40:38] – No. – What’s good about that?! -不对 -那有什么好处
[40:39] – You don’t know. – I know. -你不明白 -我明白
[40:40] You don’t know… 你不明白
[40:42] I know. I know a freak when I see one. 我明白 我一眼就看出你是个怪胎
[40:44] I don’t do what’s in my head. 我还没行如所想呢
[40:47] The only difference between you and the other sick bastards, 你和其他猥琐混蛋的唯一区别就是
[40:50] is that you put your victim on the slab before you kill her. 你在杀死受害人之前竟然就将她放在停尸台上
[40:55] If I did what was in my head, 如果我行如所想
[40:57] they would be sliced up and gushing 她们早就被大卸八块 血流成河
[40:58] and washed down the drain! 被冲进下水道了
[41:00] And you would never find them! 而你们永远也别想找到她们
[41:02] But I don’t! I don’t do that! 但我没做 我没做那事
[41:05] I just play with them! 我只是和她们玩玩
[41:09] I met Isabel in a bar. 我是在酒吧里遇见伊莎贝尔的
[41:12] She came home with me. 她自愿跟我回家
[41:16] She wanted to try the gas. 她想试试那笑气
[41:18] She thought it might be fun. 想着也许挺有趣的
[41:20] I did not know she was on antidepressants. 我不知道她在服用抗抑郁药
[41:23] Otherwise I would have altered the dose. 否则我会调整剂量的
[41:26] How thoughtful. 还真体贴
[41:27] Then what happened? 然后发生了什么事
[41:29] Isabel was fine. 伊莎贝尔本来没事
[41:33] And then she woke up screaming. 但她醒了之后就开始尖叫
[41:35] She was hallucinating or something. 好像产生了幻觉还是什么的
[41:36] She jumped off the table and ran out. 她从台子上跳下来跑了
[41:40] Alive. 那时还活着
[41:41] You just let her get up 你就眼睁睁的看着她起身
[41:42] and run out in the middle of the night in that condition? 大半夜的在那种情况下跑出去了
[41:45] I don’t chase ’em. 我从不挽留她们
[41:46] I only play with them. 我只是和她们玩玩
[41:48] And when they start to wake up, 一旦她们开始苏醒
[41:50] I let them go. 我就让她们走了
[41:51] And because of the gas, 由于吸入了笑气
[41:53] they don’t even remember what happened. 她们甚至不记得发生了什么事
[41:55] They? 她们
[41:59] How many others are there, Gordon? 你还害过多少人 戈登
[42:04] We found these in a mortuary. 我们在停尸间发现了这些
[42:17] Yes… 没错
[42:19] These are my clothes. 这是我的衣服
[42:24] Here you go. 给你
[42:26] Tea always helps. 茶总能缓解紧张情绪
[42:31] I can’t remember. 我不记得了
[42:33] One minute I was dancing 前一刻我还在跳舞
[42:35] and the next I was at home wearing this old white dress. 下一刻我就回到家中 身穿着白色的旧裙子
[42:40] And it wasn’t mine. 那裙子还不是我的
[42:41] I felt sick. 我觉得很恶心
[42:43] All that time in between is just blank. 然而中间的经过却是一片空白
[42:48] Do you know what happened to me that night? 你知道那晚在我身上发生了什么事吗
[42:51] Not exactly, but I can tell you what we’ve learned so far. 不太确切 但我可以告诉你目前所掌握的情况
[42:55] Do I want to know? 我会想知道吗
[43:11] You win. I always thought I was the workaholic. 你赢了 我总以为自己是工作狂
[43:14] Is that from Roni Parker’s grave? 那是在埋罗妮·帕克的埋葬地找到的吗
[43:19] Okay, you’ve got that same look as before… preoccupied. 好吧 你又露出一贯那副心事重重的表情
[43:21] Only now you’re getting me worried. 但现在却让我有点担心
[43:23] What’s up? 到底怎么了
[43:24] Cases involving a colleague are always tough, 和同事相关的案件总是让人很难办
[43:26] but this one… 但这次
[43:28] Chief Carver… 和卡夫局长有关
[43:29] being so on top of it. 真是前所未有的难办
[43:31] Well, his sister was killed and buried in the park, 他妹妹被杀害并埋葬于公园
[43:34] and somebody’s digging her up after all these years. 多年之后 却有人将她挖出来
[43:36] I think I’d be all over it, too. 换做是我也会密切关注的
[43:39] I don’t know. 我不知道
[43:43] Maybe all these ghost stories 也许这些鬼故事
[43:45] are just starting to get my sixth sense working overtime. 让我的第六感倍感疲累
[43:49] Why don’t we call it a night. 不如今晚就到此为止吧
[43:51] The parking garage is kind of spooky right now. 这个时间停车场挺阴森的
[43:53] You want to walk me out? 陪我一程如何
[43:59] I’m right behind you. 紧随其后
犯罪现场调查·纽约篇

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇(CSI: NY)第7季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇(CSI: NY)第7季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme