时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:33] | Liz… | 莉丝 |
[00:36] | What are we doing here? | 我们来这里干什么 |
[00:38] | Why don’t we just go home? | 还是回家去吧 |
[00:40] | Not yet. | 不行 |
[00:52] | Not until we climb the stairs. | 还得上楼看看 |
[01:08] | Charles, what are you doing? | 查尔斯 你干什么 |
[01:11] | Honey, it’s like an oven in here. I can barely breathe. | 亲爱的 这里跟烤箱一样 叫人窒息 |
[01:13] | We’re supposed to hold the railings. | 他要我们扶着栏杆走 |
[01:15] | It was very clear. | 他说得很清楚 |
[01:17] | Liz, please. | 莉丝 拜托 |
[01:19] | This is just another cruel prank. | 肯定又是个恶作剧而已 |
[01:22] | What if it’s not? | 如果不是呢 |
[01:23] | What if it’s real this time? | 如果这次是真的呢 |
[01:27] | I need to know for sure. | 我得去确认一下 |
[01:43] | Oh, my god. | 天哪 |
[01:44] | Oh, I don’t believe this. | 难以置信 |
[01:48] | I found him. | 终于找到他了 |
[01:50] | Jeremy, it’s mommy. | 杰里米 妈妈来了 |
[01:53] | – Elizabeth, wait! – Jeremy? | -伊丽莎白 等等 -杰里米 |
[01:55] | – Honey? – W-wait. | -亲爱的 -等等 |
[02:03] | No. | 天哪 |
[02:05] | No…! | 不 |
[02:14] | Jeremy! | 杰里米 |
[02:28] | No apparent trauma to the head. | 头部无明显创伤 |
[02:34] | Decomp is quite advanced. | 尸体腐烂很严重 |
[02:37] | From the looks of it, he’s been here for a while, | 看来 他在这里已经有段时日了 |
[02:40] | but narrowing an actual TOD | 但是要想确定 |
[02:42] | poses a bit of a quandary. | 准确的死亡时间则有一定难度 |
[02:43] | Could be anywhere from a few days to what, a few months? | 几天前甚至几个月前都有可能 |
[02:45] | Factor in the late summer heat, | 夏末时期的热度 |
[02:47] | humidity, atmospheric variations | 湿度 大气变化 |
[02:48] | and any unknown perimortem physiological conditions, | 以及未知的死前生理状况 |
[02:51] | and all bets are off. | 这些因素都会加速尸体腐烂 |
[02:52] | It certainly is | 这里真是 |
[02:54] | a unique spot for a body dump. | 弃尸的好地方啊 |
[02:56] | It’s also a perfect place to commit murder. | 也是一个完美的行凶场地 |
[02:58] | Let’s do this. | 来吧 |
[04:04] | You got something? | 有什么发现 |
[04:06] | Partials on the door handle. | 门把上有部分指纹 |
[04:08] | At least two sets. | 至少有两组 |
[04:12] | – You? – Eh, rooftop is clean. | -你呢 -屋顶没什么线索 |
[04:15] | If there was ever trace up here, | 就算有线索 |
[04:16] | Mother Nature did not want us to find it. | 日晒雨淋过后也看不见了 |
[04:18] | What about the stairwell? | 楼梯呢 |
[04:20] | It’s my next stop. | 我正要去 |
[04:21] | You want help? | 要帮忙吗 |
[04:23] | Uh, well, with 738 stairs, | 也就738个台阶 |
[04:26] | I think I’m good. | 我搞得定 |
[04:28] | Can you imagine finding your kid like this? | 你能想象在这种情况下找到自己的孩子吗 |
[04:31] | No, no, and I don’t even want to think about it. | 不 我想都不愿想 |
[04:38] | Building was under renovation | 这栋大楼当时正在整修 |
[04:39] | until the developer went belly up three years ago. | 三年前开发商破产后便停工了 |
[04:41] | It’s been a ghost town with elevators ever since. | 从此就被废弃了 |
[04:44] | Who called it in? | 是谁报的案 |
[04:45] | Charles and Elizabeth Harris. | 查尔斯以及伊丽莎白·哈里斯夫妇 |
[04:49] | He’s a dentist from Westchester. | 丈夫是维斯切斯特的一名牙医 |
[04:50] | She’s on the local school board. | 妻子是当地学校董事会成员 |
[04:52] | Why were they here? | 他们为何而来 |
[04:53] | Looking for their son. | 寻找爱子 |
[04:55] | On an abandoned rooftop in lower Manhattan? | 怎么会找到曼哈顿下城的废旧楼顶上来 |
[04:57] | An anonymous voice mail told them where to look. | 他们跟随一条匿名留言来到这里 |
[05:00] | What’s with the car? | 车子那边是什么 |
[05:01] | The original architect had | 当初建筑师设计了 |
[05:02] | a thing for big-boy toys and drag racing. | 供小伙子玩乐的短程赛车场地 |
[05:04] | Been up here 40 years. | 已经有四十年历史了 |
[05:06] | I had daydreams of owning one well into my 20s. | 我二十几岁的时候也梦想拥有这个 |
[05:09] | I’m assuming yours didn’t come standard with a dead body. | 你肯定没想过给赛道上配备一具尸体 |
[05:12] | That wasn’t even an option. | 那当然 |
[05:17] | How long has Jeremy been missing? | 杰里米失踪多久了 |
[05:20] | It’s seven… seven days. | 大概 七天了 |
[05:23] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[05:25] | Take your time. | 没关系慢慢说 |
[05:27] | Tomorrow would have been his 19th birthday. | 明天就是他十九岁生日了 |
[05:30] | It’s not unusual for a teenager | 现在的青少年 |
[05:31] | just to check out from their parents. | 离家出走很常见 |
[05:34] | Oh, no. No, not my son. | 不 我儿子不会这样 |
[05:36] | We spoke almost every day. | 我们经常沟通 关系融洽 |
[05:38] | The police were doing everything they could. | 警察说会竭尽全力去找人 |
[05:40] | They told us to go home, | 他们叫我们先回家 |
[05:42] | to wait for Jeremy to contact us. | 等着杰里米与我们联系 |
[05:44] | But he never did? | 可他没联系你们 |
[05:46] | We posted his picture everywhere, | 我们到处发布寻人启事 |
[05:48] | online and off. | 网上书面都有 |
[05:49] | And when we didn’t get a response, | 可是仍无音讯 |
[05:50] | we offered a reward. | 于是我们发出悬赏 |
[05:52] | And the calls started rolling in? | 之后就开始有电话打来 |
[05:53] | Yes. | 是的 |
[05:54] | Hundreds of them. | 有许多好心人 |
[05:56] | Everybody wanted to help. | 大家都希望能帮上忙 |
[06:00] | It was one dead end after another. | 但都一无所获 |
[06:03] | Until this morning, I had… two-dozen voice mails. | 直到今早 我收到 几十条语音留言 |
[06:07] | It was more of the same except for one. | 其中有一条引起了我的注意 |
[06:10] | It was a man. | 留言的是个男人 |
[06:11] | And he told you that Jeremy was in this building? | 他说杰里米在这栋楼里 |
[06:14] | Well, no. I mean, not in those words. | 没有 他没有直说 |
[06:17] | He just said | 他只说 |
[06:18] | we would find what we were looking for, | 只要我们完全遵循指示 |
[06:21] | but only if we followed his exact instructions. | 就能找到人 |
[06:25] | I wanted to ignore it. | 我本来不予理睬 |
[06:27] | My wife, | 可我妻子 |
[06:29] | she knew it was real. | 她坚信这是真的 |
[06:31] | I don’t know how I knew. | 我也不知道从哪儿来的预感 |
[06:32] | I mean, it was just… | 只是 |
[06:34] | It was something in his voice or… | 只是从他的语气中 |
[06:38] | We’re gonna need that voice mail for evidence. | 我们需要拿这条语音留言来佐证 |
[06:40] | I have it. I have it on my phone. | 我有 我保存到手机里了 |
[06:43] | The man who left that message… | 肯定是那个留言的人 |
[06:45] | killed Jeremy. | 杀了杰里米 |
[06:50] | Mr. Harris, let’s go this way. | 哈里斯先生 走吧 |
[06:52] | We can finish the questioning downstairs. | 我们到楼下去把情况了解清楚吧 |
[06:54] | It’s just not fair. | 真是太不公平了 |
[06:57] | He was such a good kid. | 他是一个好孩子 |
[07:04] | This is gonna get ugly. | 这真是太恶心了 |
[07:06] | Indeed. | 确实 |
[07:08] | Do you prefer heads or tails? | 你抬头还是脚 |
[07:10] | Does it really matter? | 有区别吗 |
[07:11] | In that case, you can have tails. | 既然这样 你抬脚吧 |
[07:14] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[07:16] | Slow and steady. | 轻拿轻放 |
[07:18] | Uh! Under the circumstances, | 尸体都成这样了 |
[07:20] | I suggest we apply the tried-and-true band-aid method. | 我们还是速战速决 早死早超生吧 |
[07:23] | Band-aid method? | 早死早超生 |
[07:24] | One, two, three.. | 一 二 三 |
[07:26] | Pull! | 拉 |
[07:29] | Oh, my god! | 我的天 |
[07:44] | Okay. | 好了 |
[07:50] | Based on the level of decomp, | 这腐烂程度 |
[07:51] | DNA extraction won’t be easy. | 想提取DNA可不容易 |
[07:54] | Bone marrow? | 从骨髓中取吧 |
[07:56] | My thoughts exactly. | 所见略同 |
[08:56] | Pleasure to make your acquaintance. | 很高兴认识你 |
[08:59] | Faith and begorra. | 信仰与誓言[爱尔兰语] |
[09:02] | Jan Steel. It was… | 简·斯蒂尔 那是 |
[09:04] | Wait right here. I’ll go find her. | 在这儿等一下 我去帮你找她 |
[09:08] | Oh, hold on one second. | 稍等一下 |
[09:13] | I’ll call you back. | 我等会给你打回去 |
[09:23] | You know who that is? | 你们知道那是谁吗 |
[09:25] | Uh-uh, no. No, sorry. | 不知道 抱歉 |
[09:33] | Whoa, whoa, slow down there, young lady. | 等等 等等 小姑娘 |
[09:35] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[09:37] | I’m Mac Taylor. | 我是麦克·泰勒 |
[09:41] | Who are you? | 你又是谁 |
[09:42] | Ellie. | 艾莉 |
[09:44] | Well, do you have a last name, Ellie? | 那你姓什么呢 艾莉 |
[09:46] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[09:48] | Honey, what are you doing here? | 宝贝 你到这里来干什么 |
[09:50] | We have to leave New York. | 我们得离开纽约 |
[09:51] | This whole move-to-the-big-apple thing is not gonna work. | 搬到纽约来的这个主意真不怎么样 |
[09:54] | Oh, honey… | 宝贝 |
[09:57] | Take all the time you need. | 没关系 慢慢聊 |
[10:13] | Talk to me. | 和我说说 |
[10:14] | Everybody’s hatin’ on me. | 每个人都讨厌我 |
[10:16] | Nobody hates you. | 没人讨厌你 |
[10:18] | Tim Porter said I have a gigantic head. | 蒂姆·波特说我是大头怪 |
[10:20] | You know what that means? | 你知道那是什么意思吗 |
[10:23] | It means he sucks. | 意思就是他超级讨厌 |
[10:25] | I want to go back to Virginia. | 我想回弗吉尼亚 |
[10:26] | I miss my old school and my friends. | 我想念之前的学校和我的朋友们 |
[10:29] | I understand, Ellie. I miss my friends. | 我理解 艾莉 我也想念我的朋友们 |
[10:32] | What happened to you spirit of adventure? | 你的冒险精神哪儿去了 |
[10:34] | You, your brother and I, | 你 你哥哥还有我 |
[10:36] | the three musketeers, conquering the big city? | 我们三剑客 不是说好要征服大都市的吗 |
[10:38] | Very few people get this opportunity, you know. | 要知道 机会难得啊 |
[10:41] | That’s not fair. | 这不公平 |
[10:43] | I never asked to be a musketeer. | 我从来都不想当剑客 |
[10:45] | And you always say | 而且你总是说 |
[10:46] | don’t compare yourself to other people. | 别拿别人来比较 |
[10:49] | Look, look at me. | 听着 看着我 |
[10:52] | I know it seems really tough right now, | 我知道万事开头难 |
[10:55] | I promise you the one thing I know for sure | 但有一件事情我能向你保证 |
[10:59] | is it will get better. | 那就是一切都会好起来的 |
[11:01] | This is so messed up. | 真是一团糟 |
[11:07] | Whatever. | 算了 |
[11:09] | I’ll give this stupid school another shot. | 我再给这个蠢学校一次机会 |
[11:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:13] | I owe you one. | 我欠你一个人情 |
[11:14] | A new pair of soccer cleats and some shin guards? | 给我买一双新球鞋和一副新护膝怎么样 |
[11:17] | That’s two. | 那可是两样东西了 |
[11:21] | It’s a deal. | 成交 |
[11:24] | Come here. | 过来 |
[11:25] | – Love you. – Mom! mom! | -我爱你 -妈妈 妈 |
[11:27] | – Okay. – What are you doing? | -行了我放手 -你这是在干嘛 |
[11:33] | Skip a step… | 跳过一步 |
[11:35] | Skip a step… | 跳过一步 |
[11:37] | Skip a step, and it… skip a step… | 跳过一步 就 跳过一步 |
[11:40] | Adam! | 亚当 |
[11:41] | Where are we with the voice mail? | 语音留言处理的怎么样了 |
[11:43] | Call was made from a prepaid cell. | 电话来自一支预付费手机 |
[11:45] | So the SIM card | 所以SIM卡 |
[11:47] | is no longer active, | 已经被弃用了 |
[11:48] | which makes it impossible to track. | 所以无法追踪 |
[11:49] | And the message itself? | 那留言本身呢 |
[11:51] | Vocal frequencies have been isolated, | 音频已经被分离了 |
[11:53] | interference filtered out. | 去除了杂音 |
[11:55] | What up? | 怎么样 厉害吧 |
[11:59] | Can I hear it, please? | 我能听听吗 |
[12:00] | Oh, yeah. Yeah. | 好 好 |
[12:04] | The treasure you so desperately seek | 你一心渴求找到的珍宝 |
[12:07] | is hiding in plain sight. | 就藏在天台 |
[12:09] | Do exactly as I say if you want to find it. | 照我说的做 就能如你所愿 |
[12:12] | Skip a step, and it stays lost forever. | 跳过一步 你就永远也别想找到 |
[12:17] | 498 Wall Street, southwest corner. | 华尔街498号 西南角 |
[12:21] | The service door will be unlocked. | 安全门没上锁 |
[12:23] | Pause it there. | 在这里停一下 |
[12:30] | Southwest corner service door. | 西南角的安全门 |
[12:40] | Take the center elevator | 坐中间的电梯 |
[12:42] | directly to the 20th floor. | 直达二十楼 |
[12:50] | What’s on the 20th floor? | 二十楼有什么 |
[12:53] | Nothing. | 什么都没有 |
[12:54] | Then, why is he making them stop? | 那为什么要让他们在那里停下 |
[12:56] | There’s a couch on the north side. | 在北面有个沙发 |
[13:01] | Stretch out and get comfortable. | 坐下放松一会儿 |
[13:06] | Take a moment to enjoy the view. | 欣赏一下四周的风景 |
[13:08] | He’s toying with them. | 他把他们耍得团团转 |
[13:10] | Delaying the inevitable. | 很明显是在拖延时间 |
[13:12] | Why? | 为什么 |
[13:13] | To remind them who is in control. | 为了要提醒他们谁说了算 |
[13:16] | Play the rest. | 接着放 |
[13:17] | Find the stairs. | 找到楼梯 |
[13:18] | Take them to the roof. | 从楼梯上去到楼顶 |
[13:22] | Why the stairs instead of the working elevator? | 为什么不坐电梯而要选楼梯呢 |
[13:26] | Hold the railing the entire way. | 上楼的全程中扶住扶手 |
[13:28] | Remember, the engine is the heart of any car, | 记住 发动机是汽车的心脏 |
[13:33] | but the driver will always be its soul. | 但驾驶者才是其灵魂 |
[13:36] | Happy hunting. | 寻宝愉快 |
[13:37] | If his intention | 如果他是想 |
[13:39] | was leading them to the body, | 引导他们找到尸体 |
[13:41] | then why so many hurdles? | 那为什么要这么大费周章呢 |
[13:47] | Oh, you have to see this. | 你得看看这个 |
[13:49] | Total game changer. | 绝对是大转折 |
[13:52] | Are you absolutely sure this is right? | 你确定这准确无误吗 |
[13:54] | Oh, I’m so glad you asked. | 问得好 |
[13:56] | Using painstaking epidermal ablation, | 经过了工程浩大的表皮移除 |
[13:59] | I enhanced the tattoo on the radial border | 我增强了被害人上臂 |
[14:01] | of the vic’s upper arm and discovered this, | 纹身图案的边缘 发现了这个 |
[14:04] | what appears to be a wee little leprechaun | 看上去像是爱尔兰小精灵 |
[14:06] | holding a… basketball? | 手里还拿着个…篮球 |
[14:09] | Looks like a homemade rendition of, what, | 看上去像是自己纹上去的 |
[14:11] | the Boston Celtics’ mascot? | 波士顿凯尔特人队的吉祥物吗 |
[14:12] | Oh. Well, not a very good one. | 好吧 工艺倒不怎么样 |
[14:15] | Anyway, I ran this seemingly unique identifier | 总之 我把这个看似特殊的标记 |
[14:17] | through missing persons and got a hit. | 放在失踪人口库中搜索 竟然有结果 |
[14:25] | Mac. | 麦克 |
[14:27] | Prints from the door handle | 门把手上的指纹 |
[14:28] | belong to Charles and Elizabeth Harris. | 属于查尔斯和伊丽莎白·哈里斯 |
[14:30] | Well, they were crawling all over that car | 在我们到达之前 |
[14:33] | before we got there. | 他们几乎摸遍了那车 |
[14:34] | I know. | 我知道 |
[14:35] | I did manage to find partials from a third, older print, | 我确实找到了第三个人以前留下的部分指纹 |
[14:38] | but they were destroyed by the parents. | 但都被父母的指纹破坏了 |
[14:40] | So where does that leave us? | 那么我们还有什么线索 |
[14:41] | With a second vic. | 发现第二个被害人 |
[14:42] | Sid used DNA and dental records | 希德用DNA和牙科记录 |
[14:44] | to positively I.D. the body. | 确认了死者的身份 |
[14:46] | Jeremy is not Jeremy. | 所谓的杰里米并非他本人 |
[14:49] | The body in that car was not the Harrises’ son. | 那车里的尸体不是哈里斯夫妇的儿子 |
[14:59] | The body in the car was confirmed as Craig Anderson. | 经确认车里的尸体是克雷格·安德森 |
[15:02] | He’s 19 years old. | 今年19岁 |
[15:03] | He’s from Boston. | 来自波士顿 |
[15:05] | Explains the tattoo. | 难怪会有那个纹身了 |
[15:06] | His parents reported him missing almost three weeks ago. | 他的父母三周前向警局报失踪案 |
[15:08] | What was he doing in New York? | 他来纽约干什么 |
[15:10] | Studying– he was a sophomore at NYU. | 上学啊 他是纽约大学的大二学生 |
[15:13] | And… | 而且 |
[15:14] | so is Jeremy Harris. | 杰里米·哈里斯也是 |
[15:16] | He’s a poli-sci major. | 他专攻政治社会学 |
[15:18] | Craig was a film student. | 克雷格是电影系学生 |
[15:19] | No overlap in classes. | 他们在学业上没有任何交集 |
[15:21] | That doesn’t mean they didn’t know each other. | 但不代表他们互不相识 |
[15:23] | There’s a connection somewhere. Find it. | 这之间肯定有某种关联 查明真相 |
[15:25] | So you’re linking the voice mail caller | 所以你觉得留言的人 |
[15:27] | for both Craig’s murder and Jeremy’s disappearance? | 与克雷格谋杀案和杰里米的失踪有关联 |
[15:29] | At this point, yes. | 可以这么说 |
[15:31] | That doesn’t bode well for Jeremy. | 这对杰里米来说可不是个好兆头 |
[15:33] | Well, being kidnapped by a psychopath seldom does. | 被精神病人绑架了那可是凶多吉少啊 |
[15:36] | Whoever this guy is, he was careful. | 不论这个家伙是谁 他肯定很谨慎 |
[15:38] | Autopsy showed no apparent trauma to the body. | 尸检报告表明没有明显外伤 |
[15:41] | No gunshot wound. | 没有枪伤 |
[15:42] | No puncture marks or tears in the clothing. | 衣物上没有刺洞或是撕扯痕迹 |
[15:44] | No signs of strangulation. | 没有勒痕 |
[15:46] | Process of elimination has our C.O.D. | 照这样排除看来 |
[15:48] | looking more and more like poison. | 死因越来越像是投毒 |
[15:50] | We identify the type? | 确定了投毒种类了吗 |
[15:51] | No. No. Tox screen came back negative | 没有 因为经过毒理检验 |
[15:53] | on all the usual suspects. | 常见毒药都呈阴性 |
[15:56] | Means it’s something rare– exotic, maybe. | 可能是用了很罕见的异域毒药 |
[15:58] | It’s going to take some time to narrow it down. | 恐怕要花些时间来缩小调查范围 |
[16:00] | Poisoned and left to die. | 下毒之后任其自生自灭 |
[16:02] | This was personal. | 肯定是个人恩怨 |
[16:04] | The caller wanted that body found by someone, | 留言的人想让别人发现那具尸体 |
[16:07] | but why did he want it to be the Harrises? | 但为什么选中了哈里斯夫妇呢 |
[16:13] | DNA confirmed the body you found on that roof was not Jeremy. | DNA证明在天台上找到尸体不是杰里米的 |
[16:16] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[16:16] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[16:17] | There has to be a mistake. | 肯定是搞错了 |
[16:20] | The man on the roof was named Craig Anderson. | 屋顶上那个人叫克雷格·安德森 |
[16:23] | Did Jeremy ever mention him? | 杰里米提到过这个名字吗 |
[16:25] | Could they be friends? | 他们会不会是朋友 |
[16:25] | Our son was in college. | 我们儿子在上大学 |
[16:27] | His circle of friends was different every time we spoke. | 每次和我们聊天时 他的朋友圈都在变 |
[16:29] | We’re wasting time. | 我们这是在浪费时间 |
[16:30] | Didn’t you see what he did to that poor boy? | 难道你没看到那孩子的惨状吗 |
[16:34] | My son is next. | 我儿子肯定就是下一个 |
[16:35] | – No. – I feel it. I feel it in my heart. | -别这样 -我有预感 我真的有预感 |
[16:37] | I just… please, please, I just want to know where he is. | 我 求你了 我只是想知道他在哪儿 |
[16:40] | I wish I could tell you that, Mrs. Harris. | 我真希望能告诉你 哈里斯夫人 |
[16:42] | I wish I could take you to him right now. | 我真想现在就带你们去见他 |
[16:47] | We’re going to need access | 我们需要查看杰里米的 |
[16:49] | to Jeremy’s e-mail and cell phone records. | 电子邮箱和通话记录 |
[16:51] | Anything that can help us tie him to Craig Anderson. | 找出一切能将他和克雷格·安德森联系起来的信息 |
[16:54] | Yes, of course. | 当然可以 |
[17:02] | – Excuse me. – Yeah? | -打扰一下 -什么事 |
[17:03] | Do you know where I can find detective Flack? | 你知道弗莱克警探在哪儿吗 |
[17:05] | There he is. He’s coming out right now. | 在那儿 他正走出来 |
[17:06] | Excuse me. | 打扰了 |
[17:08] | Detective Flack? | 您是弗莱克警探吗 |
[17:10] | Mrs. Anderson? | 你是安德森夫人 |
[17:12] | I-I’m sorry I’m here so early. | 抱歉我来得这么早 |
[17:14] | I just, uh… I, uh… | 我只是 我 |
[17:16] | couldn’t stand sitting in that hotel room any longer. | 没法在酒店房间里干等着 |
[17:18] | I understand. | 我理解您的心情 |
[17:21] | Still can’t believe Craig is dead. | 我还是不能相信克雷格就这么死了 |
[17:25] | Let’s take a walk. | 我们去走走吧 |
[17:30] | My husband, Mark, passed away | 我的丈夫马克 |
[17:32] | when Craig was still in elementary school. | 在克雷格上小学时就去世了 |
[17:34] | Been just the two of us ever since. | 从此只剩我俩相依为命 |
[17:38] | I wasn’t a perfect mom, but… | 虽称不上是模范母亲 可是 |
[17:41] | I tried my best. | 我竭尽全力了 |
[17:44] | Well, your best must have been pretty damn good. | 你所做的绝对够好了 |
[17:48] | I heard Craig was at the top of his class. | 我听说克雷格是班上的尖子生 |
[17:51] | Oh, he was always a good student. | 他一直成绩优异 |
[17:53] | He loved learning. | 勤奋好学 |
[17:56] | And basketball, too, huh? | 还喜欢打篮球 对吧 |
[17:58] | Oh, that’s an understatement. | 岂止是喜欢 |
[18:00] | His first words were Bird and Mchale. | 他成天把伯德和迈克海尔挂在嘴边 |
[18:04] | Mine were cookie and cake. | 我则成天把饼干和蛋糕挂在嘴边 |
[18:13] | Mrs. Anderson… | 安德森夫人 |
[18:15] | We’re going to find the guy who murdered your son. | 我们会抓住杀害你儿子的凶手 |
[18:19] | That’s not going to bring him back, is it? | 可他再也回不来了 不是吗 |
[18:28] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[18:31] | It’s going to take time. | 接受现实是需要花些时间 |
[18:33] | I don’t know the right way to act around people, | 我不太会和周围人打交道 |
[18:36] | what to say to them. | 不知该说些什么 |
[18:37] | No right way to act. | 这些都不重要 |
[18:39] | Children aren’t supposed to die. | 孩子们本不该遭此毒手 |
[18:44] | I would like to see him, detective. | 我想看看他 警探先生 |
[18:50] | All due respect, | 恕我直言 |
[18:52] | I don’t think that’s a good idea. | 我觉得这不是个好主意 |
[18:55] | That’s not how you want to remember him. | 你不会想一辈子记住他现在的样子 |
[18:58] | Then, how do I say good-bye? | 那我该如何跟他告别呢 |
[19:01] | You don’t. | 无需告别 |
[19:03] | Not where it counts. | 这样于事无补 |
[19:18] | You don’t understand. | 你知道个屁 |
[19:20] | I need to speak with detective Flack right away! | 我要和弗莱克警探谈谈 立刻 |
[19:22] | Mr. Harris. | 哈里斯先生 |
[19:23] | What happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[19:25] | – He called again. – When? | -他又打来了 -什么时候 |
[19:26] | Elizabeth had a voice mail on her phone when we got home. | 我们回家时 伊丽莎白收到一条语音信息 |
[19:29] | Where is your wife now? | 你太太现在在哪儿 |
[19:30] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[19:31] | I need you to tell me | 我要你一字不落地告诉我 |
[19:32] | exactly what was said on that message. | 那条信息里说了什么 |
[19:35] | I only heard it once. | 我只听了一遍 |
[19:39] | Detective, I’ve already lost my son. | 警探先生 我儿子已经不知所踪了 |
[19:42] | If something should happen to my wife, | 要是我太太再出什么意外 |
[19:44] | – I don’t know… – Take a breath. | -我真不知道 -深呼吸 |
[19:45] | I need you to try to remember as much as you can. | 你能记得多少就说多少 |
[19:50] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:52] | There were more instructions. | 他又有新的要求了 |
[19:54] | There was an address. | 他给了一个地址 |
[19:56] | Somewhere in Brooklyn. | 在布鲁克林的某个地方 |
[19:58] | Uh… Moultrie Street. | 莫尔特里大街 |
[20:01] | Get me mac Taylor now. | 立刻让麦克·泰勒接电话 |
[20:18] | NYPD! | 纽约警察 |
[20:20] | Elizabeth Harris. | 伊丽莎白·哈里斯 |
[20:21] | What is this place? | 这是什么地方 |
[20:23] | Transportation Department warehouse. | 交通部门的仓库 |
[20:25] | This is where tired old street signs go to die. | 旧路标生锈发霉的地方 |
[20:34] | I smell smoke. | 我闻到烟味了 |
[20:40] | Hey. Guys, over here. | 大伙儿 在这边 |
[20:47] | Smart money says right place, wrong floor. | 知情人说对了地方 却记错了楼层 |
[21:02] | Elizabeth! | 伊丽莎白 |
[21:07] | – Mrs. Harris? – Elizabeth! | -哈里斯夫人 -伊丽莎白 |
[21:18] | Mac! | 麦克 |
[21:25] | Mac, Jo, come on! | 麦克 乔 快点 |
[21:27] | Come on! | 快过来 |
[21:29] | Let’s get the hell out of here! | 赶紧离开这鬼地方 |
[21:51] | By now, you realize this is not a game. | 现在你明白这不是游戏了吧 |
[21:55] | Do exactly as I say, | 照我说的做 |
[21:58] | and you’ll be one step closer | 你就会离寻找目标 |
[22:01] | to finding what you seek. | 越来越近 |
[22:03] | 1409 Moultrie Street. | 莫特里大街1409号 |
[22:06] | Use the side entrance. | 从侧门进 |
[22:09] | Take the stairs to the basement. | 经楼梯到地下室 |
[22:12] | There’s a cardboard box. | 有个纸箱 |
[22:14] | In it, you’ll find everything you need to complete your task. | 里面有你完成任务所需的一切材料 |
[22:23] | Use every drop. | 用的一滴不剩 |
[22:26] | Nothing can be left behind. | 不留漏网之鱼 |
[22:30] | Absolutely nothing. | 彻彻底底 |
[22:57] | Do as you are told | 照我说的做 |
[22:59] | and my next message will be the last one you need. | 下条短信就是你要的答案 |
[23:05] | All the step-by-step directions. | 这步步为营的指示 |
[23:08] | The gasoline. Destroying the makeshift lab. | 包括用汽油烧毁临时实验室 |
[23:13] | Setting the snakes on fire. | 纵火烧蛇 |
[23:18] | Just like in the other building. | 和在另一建筑中的安排如出一辙 |
[23:20] | The couch. The elevator. | 布置好沙发 规定走电梯 |
[23:28] | The handrails. | 要求扶栏杆 |
[23:30] | He’s not telling them how to find Jeremy Harris. | 他并非要告知杰里米·哈里斯在哪儿 |
[23:36] | He’s making them destroy evidence. | 而是在操控他们销毁证据 |
[23:38] | Except there’s some still here. | 但尚有证据残留 |
[23:42] | That’s a service apron. | 那是一条服务生围裙 |
[23:45] | You know from experience? | 经验之谈吗 |
[23:47] | I worked in a burlesque club when I was an undergrad. | 我本科时曾在夜店工作过 |
[23:52] | As a bartender? | 你当过酒保 |
[23:53] | I never said that. | 我可没那么说 |
[23:59] | So what do we know about this basement? | 这地下室是做什么用的 |
[24:01] | It’s an unofficial sublet | 这里非正式转租 |
[24:03] | to a company called Eastwick Receivables. | 给一家叫伊斯特维克的收款公司 |
[24:05] | And conveniently, there’s no paper trail to lead to the name of a tenant. | 自然也就没有承租人的书面记录 |
[24:09] | Let me guess– all cash up front, no questions asked? | 我猜一定是现金一次付清 房东不曾过问 |
[24:12] | Landlord never even bothered to get a phone number. | 房东连电话都懒得要 |
[24:14] | I’ll make sure Homeland Security gets his. | 我会找国土安全部记下他的号码 |
[24:17] | It’s counterintuitive, Mac. | 麦克 这很反常 |
[24:18] | Why would you involve someone in all of this | 明明自己就可以销毁证据 |
[24:20] | when you could easily dispose of the evidence by yourself? | 为什么还要牵扯别人呢 |
[25:06] | Poor kid suffered to the very end. | 这可怜的孩子受了不少苦头 |
[25:40] | Jo. | 乔 |
[25:43] | So how’d your negotiation go yesterday? | 昨天的谈判结果如何 |
[25:45] | Negotiation? | 谈判 |
[25:47] | Your daughter seems rather determined to vacate New York City. | 你女儿似乎不想留在纽约 |
[25:50] | She can be a stubborn mule like her mama. | 她和我一样固执 |
[25:54] | Seldom shy about what she likes and doesn’t like. | 对自己的好恶从来都直言不讳 |
[25:56] | Being thrown into the deep end is never easy. | 突然来到陌生的环境的确很不容易 |
[25:59] | It helps to know there are people around that have your back. | 让她了解身边有人支持她会有所帮助 |
[26:02] | Well, Ellie’s a tough kid. She’s going to be fine. | 艾莉很坚强 她会好起来的 |
[26:04] | I wasn’t talking about Ellie. | 我不只是在说艾莉 |
[26:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[26:11] | And, Mac, I did their books. | 麦克 我给他们走过账 |
[26:12] | What? | 什么 |
[26:14] | The burlesque club in college– I was their weekend accountant. | 我大学时周末在夜店兼职会计 |
[26:16] | Hey, guys, The blood on the apron– | 各位 围裙上的血迹 |
[26:20] | it didn’t belong to Craig Anderson or Jeremy Harris. | 既不是克雷格·安德森的 也不是杰里米·哈里斯的 |
[26:22] | What about CODIS? | DNA联合识别系统结果呢 |
[26:23] | Negative. Not in the system. | 没有 系统中查不到 |
[26:25] | But the DNA– it was triallelic at D16. | 但DNA显示 D16存在三等位基因 |
[26:29] | A mutation like that is highly uncommon. | 这种基因变异十分罕见 |
[26:33] | Right. Which is why I remember coming across it | 对 这让我想起一年前 |
[26:35] | a year ago in an unsolved murder case. | 在一宗悬而未决的谋杀案中见过类似情况 |
[26:38] | – A shooting of a bouncer. – Right. | -保镖枪杀案 -没错 |
[26:40] | Vic’s name was Ryan Parisi. | 被害人名叫莱恩·帕里斯 |
[26:41] | I pulled his profile. | 我调出了他的档案 |
[26:43] | It’s a perfect match to the blood on the apron. | 和围裙上的血迹完全匹配 |
[26:48] | The new voice mail was left using a second prepaid phone, | 新的语音留言来自第二支预付手机 |
[26:51] | and just like numero uno, right, | 正如第一支手机一样 |
[26:54] | the SIM card was used once and then deactivated. | SIM卡用过一次就被丢弃 |
[26:56] | So Mrs. Harris’ mystery caller is | 因此哈里斯夫人的来电神秘人 |
[26:58] | dumping phones as he goes. | 打一个电话换一个 |
[26:59] | Sure looks that way. | 看来的确如此 |
[27:01] | So I compared the serial numbers on both the cards | 于是我比较了两张卡上的序列号 |
[27:03] | and guess what? | 猜猜看有什么发现 |
[27:04] | They were sequential? | 是连号的吗 |
[27:05] | Yeah. Perp’s not as smart as he thinks. | 对 嫌犯聪明反被聪明误 |
[27:07] | He bought both the phones at the same store at the same time. | 他在同一家店同时购买了这两张卡 |
[27:11] | He alluded to a final message in the second voice mail. | 他在第二条语音留言里暗示还有最后一条 |
[27:15] | Do as you are told, | 照我说的做 |
[27:17] | and my next message will be the last one you need. | 下条短信就是你要的答案 |
[27:23] | So to leave it, he’d need a third phone, | 那么想要留下信息 他需要第三张卡 |
[27:25] | – which might still be active. – Adam. | -可能现在正在使用 -亚当 |
[27:28] | Already checking number three in the series. | 正在序列号中查找第三个 |
[27:30] | Okay, got it. | 找到了 |
[27:32] | Triangulating the signal. | 三角交叉检索信号 |
[27:36] | And the phone is turned on | 电话使用范围在王子大街 |
[27:38] | somewhere between Prince, Grand and Canal Street. | 格兰德街和运河街之间 |
[27:40] | O’Devlin’s. | 欧德夫里酒吧 |
[27:41] | That’s the name of the bar where the bouncer was shot. | 正是那个保镖被杀的酒吧 |
[27:45] | 1911 Broome. | 布鲁姆大街1911号 |
[27:48] | I hope Jo and Flack are thirsty. | 希望乔和弗莱克有兴趣去喝一杯 |
[28:08] | All right, I’ll start beating the bushes. | 我要开始引蛇出洞了 |
[28:11] | Hang on. I might have a less obtrusive way. | 等等 我倒有个不声张的法子 |
[28:15] | We do have his telephone number. | 我们不是有他电话号码吗 |
[28:23] | It’s for you. | 交给你了 |
[28:41] | Gotcha. | 找到了 |
[28:44] | Less obtrusive? | 这也叫不声张 |
[28:46] | Police! | 警察 |
[28:48] | Out of the way! | 让开 |
[29:29] | You really should be more careful. | 你应该更小心点 |
[29:32] | Well done. | 干得漂亮 |
[29:35] | You’re out of your mind. | 你疯了 |
[29:37] | You made those calls, Reuben. | 鲁本 那些电话都是你打的 |
[29:39] | Voice analysis confirmed it. | 声音分析证明了这一点 |
[29:41] | The engine is the heart of any car, | 引擎是汽车的心脏 |
[29:44] | but the driver will always be its soul. | 但驾驶者才是其灵魂 |
[29:46] | Making a phone call is not a crime. | 打电话又不犯法 |
[29:49] | But murder is. | 但杀人犯法 |
[29:50] | I didn’t kill anybody. | 我没杀人 |
[29:51] | Then tell me who did. | 那你说谁杀的 |
[29:54] | How should I know? | 我怎么知道 |
[29:56] | The same way you knew where Craig Anderson’s body was hidden. | 那你怎么知道克雷格·安德森的尸体在哪儿 |
[29:59] | I had no clue what was on that roof. | 我根本不知道屋顶上有什么 |
[30:02] | A friend asked me to make a call, | 一个朋友拜托我打电话 |
[30:04] | read a set of instructions. | 照着指示念 |
[30:07] | I didn’t ask why because I didn’t really care. | 我没问原因 因为我根本不在乎 |
[30:14] | Do you think you’ll care about 25 to life? | 那你在乎至少25年的监禁吗 |
[30:18] | What’s the friend’s name? | 你那朋友叫什么 |
[30:20] | I want a lawyer. | 我要找律师 |
[30:22] | I can’t wait to tell him | 我迫不及待要告诉他 |
[30:24] | about how I got this. | 警察是如何虐待我的 |
[30:27] | All right, let’s take a different approach. | 好吧 我们换一种方式 |
[30:32] | Smug little punk. | 自以为是的小家伙 |
[30:34] | He got off too easy. | 太便宜他了 |
[30:36] | I agree. You should have put him under the dumpster. | 我同意 你应该把他按在垃圾桶下面 |
[30:38] | – Unfortunately, I believe him. – Do you? | -不幸的是 我相信他的话 -是吗 |
[30:41] | Body language– too comfortable. | 肢体语言轻松自然 |
[30:43] | Too engaged. | 东张西望 |
[30:44] | He has no connection to those boys. | 他和那些男孩的死没有关系 |
[30:47] | But he can sure tell us who does. | 但他肯定能告诉我们凶手是谁 |
[30:50] | Explain that to your lawyer. | 去和你的律师解释吧 |
[30:52] | An apron? | 一件围裙 |
[30:54] | The same kind you wear at O’Devlin’s. | 和你在欧德夫里酒吧里穿的一样 |
[30:58] | And 50 other bars in the village. | 和城里面其他酒吧的也一样 |
[31:01] | Only this one has the blood of a murdered bouncer on it. | 但只有这件上面沾了被害保镖的血迹 |
[31:06] | You’re talking about Ryan Parisi getting shot. | 你是说莱恩·帕里斯的枪击案吗 |
[31:11] | Cops already cleared everyone who works at the bar, | 警察已经排除了酒吧里的员工 |
[31:15] | including me. | 也包括我 |
[31:19] | I’m tired of this bs. | 真受不了这些无稽之谈 |
[31:21] | If you guys had anything on me, I’d already be in jail. | 如果你们有证据指控我 我早就进监狱了 |
[31:27] | Or just visiting. | 或者你只是去探访了一下 |
[31:30] | You’re a bartender, Reuben. | 鲁本你可是个酒保 |
[31:34] | You really should wash your hands more often. | 你真应该常洗手 |
[31:40] | The U.V. Stamp on Reuben Lewis’ hand was from rikers. | 鲁本·刘易斯手上的紫外线标记来自里克尔斯监狱 |
[31:43] | – All visitors are required to have one. – Yep. | -所有探访者都有 -是的 |
[31:46] | Prison log confirms he visited Rikers two days ago. | 监狱记录显示他两天前去克尔斯监狱探访 |
[31:49] | And get this– the inmate he went to see | 而且 他去探望的犯人 |
[31:51] | is being housed at the Rose M. Singer Center. | 被关在RMSC |
[31:53] | The women’s facility. | 女子监狱 |
[31:54] | Yep. The prisoner’s name is Allison Scott. | 没错 犯人名叫艾莉森·斯科特 |
[31:56] | She’s being held on a possession charge. | 她因非法藏毒罪被关押 |
[31:58] | And she did have an intimate knowledge | 而且她还和那个被杀害的保镖 |
[32:00] | of the murdered bouncer Ryan Parisi. | 莱恩·帕里斯关系亲密 |
[32:02] | How close were they? | 他们有多亲密 |
[32:03] | I would say pretty close. | 那是相当亲密啊 |
[32:05] | They were engaged. | 他们已经订婚了 |
[32:07] | Looks like we just found our motive for murder. | 看来我们找到了作案动机 |
[32:55] | Allison Scott was also a bartender at O’Devlin’s. | 艾莉森·斯科特也是欧德夫里酒吧的酒保 |
[32:57] | That’s where she met her fiance, Ryan Parisi. | 她就在那里遇见她的未婚夫莱恩·帕里斯 |
[33:00] | And the manager said the night Parisi was shot, | 酒吧经理说帕里斯遇害当晚 |
[33:03] | there were two rowdy college guys | 有两个无赖大学生 |
[33:05] | being extra friendly to Allison. | 对艾莉森动手动脚 |
[33:07] | Ryan had to kick them to the curb. | 瑞恩将他们赶出酒吧 |
[33:08] | Craig Anderson and Jeremy Harris? | 是克雷格·安德森和杰里米·哈里斯吧 |
[33:10] | Yeah, apparently, they were none too happy about | 是的 很显然 他们对被扔出酒吧 |
[33:12] | getting the boot, so they threatened Parisi. | 感到强烈不满 于是就威胁帕里斯 |
[33:14] | And two hours later, somebody sneaks up on him, | 两个小时以后 有人突然袭击 |
[33:16] | puts a bullet in his back. | 冲他的背部开了一枪 |
[33:17] | Allison found him dying out on the sidewalk. | 艾莉森在人行道上发现他时 他已经死了 |
[33:19] | EMS had to pry him out of her arms. | 急救小队硬是从她怀里带走帕里斯 |
[33:21] | Explains the blood on her apron. | 这也就解释了她围裙上的血迹 |
[33:24] | We look at the boys for the shooting? | 警方怀疑是两个男孩干的吗 |
[33:25] | Yeah. Alibis were weak, | 是的 他们的不在场证明很薄弱 |
[33:27] | but there was no evidence they were involved. | 但也没有足够的证据证明他们牵涉其中 |
[33:29] | Allison needed someone to blame. | 艾莉森需要归罪某人 |
[33:31] | Jeremy and Craig were easy targets. | 杰里米和克雷格就成了目标 |
[33:33] | Now, the reptile remains we found in the basement | 在地下室发现的爬行动物遗体 |
[33:35] | were consistent with bungarus fasciatus. | 是金环蛇 |
[33:39] | Also known as the banded krait. | 也叫手巾蛇 |
[33:43] | Where did they come from? | 来自于哪儿 |
[33:44] | My guess, Chinatown, black market. | 我猜来自中国城的黑市 |
[33:47] | 15 minutes on the internet, anybody can learn | 只要上网学习15分钟 任何人都会 |
[33:49] | how to extract the venom. | 提取毒液 |
[33:50] | It’s neurotoxic and fast-acting, | 是一种神经毒素 见效很快 |
[33:52] | causing near-instant muscle paralysis in humans. | 能即时造成人类肌肉麻痹 |
[33:56] | The lucky ones die fast. | 幸运点的死得痛快 |
[33:57] | And the unlucky ones? | 那不幸的呢 |
[34:00] | Slow and excruciating respiratory failure. | 经历缓慢痛苦的呼吸衰竭 |
[34:02] | As the diaphragm becomes paralyzed, | 随着横膈膜的麻痹 |
[34:04] | the victim suffocates. | 受害人窒息而亡 |
[34:06] | Death can take days. | 其过程可以经历好几天 |
[34:07] | So these guys were literally trapped inside their bodies. | 所以字面来讲这些人是被自己的身体困住了 |
[34:10] | I mean, unable to move, unable to talk. | 既不能动 也不能讲话 |
[34:13] | Allison Scott knew exactly what she was doing. | 艾莉森·斯科特目标明确 |
[34:17] | She wanted them to suffer. | 她就是想让他们吃尽苦头 |
[34:19] | Man I loved was taken away from me. | 他们夺走了我心爱男人的生命 |
[34:22] | Just wanted something in return. | 我只是想血债血偿 |
[34:25] | So you hunted down Craig Anderson | 所以你跟踪克雷格·安德森 |
[34:27] | and lured him to a deserted building. | 引诱他到一座废弃的建筑里 |
[34:30] | I didn’t have to lure anybody. | 我不需要引诱任何人 |
[34:32] | All I did was smile, and he became a dog in heat. | 我只是笑一笑 他就像一条发情的狗 |
[34:45] | Drink up, baby. | 喝完它 亲爱的 |
[34:47] | Anything you say. | 一切遵命 |
[34:51] | Turns out, he had a soft spot for old cars. | 最后他死在旧车的软座里 |
[35:05] | You picked an abandoned rooftop | 你选择了废弃的天台 |
[35:06] | so his body wouldn’t be found. | 就是不想让他的尸体被发现 |
[35:08] | Even if it was, | 就算被发现了 |
[35:09] | the chances of it tracking back to me were pretty slim. | 能够追查到我的几率也很小 |
[35:12] | I mean, didn’t have me in the system. | 我并不在你们的系统里 |
[35:14] | I’d never even been fingerprinted. | 你们也没有我的指纹 |
[35:16] | Until a few days ago when you were arrested for the drugs. | 直到几天前 你因为藏毒被捕 |
[35:18] | That’s why you needed someone | 于是你需要有人 |
[35:20] | to clean up your mess– you were locked up. | 来帮你善后 因为你被关起来了 |
[35:23] | Well, I had less than 24 hours to come up with | 在鲁本来见我以前 |
[35:25] | all the details before Reuben came to see me. | 我只有不到24小时来回想那些细节 |
[35:28] | Pretty impressive, don’t you think? | 很厉害吧 不是吗 |
[35:31] | Tell me about Jeremy Harris. | 那杰里米·哈里斯是怎么死的 |
[35:33] | Why don’t you tell me. | 不如你来告诉我 |
[35:36] | I think you poisoned him like you did Craig. | 你用了对付克雷格相同的手法 给他下了毒 |
[35:38] | And then you had your friend Reuben | 然后让你朋友鲁本 |
[35:40] | call his desperate mother. | 打电话给他焦急的母亲 |
[35:42] | You took advantage of her grief, | 你利用她的悲伤 |
[35:45] | you preyed on her vulnerability. | 依靠她的脆弱 |
[35:47] | Don’t you dare talk to me about grief, | 你还敢跟我说悲伤 |
[35:49] | because my fiance died in my arms. | 我的未婚夫就死在我怀里 |
[35:51] | You’re absolutely right, | 你说的没错 |
[35:53] | Allison, that was a terrible tragedy. | 艾莉森 那是场悲剧 |
[35:56] | I can only imagine the anger you felt. | 我能想象到你的愤怒 |
[35:59] | God himself couldn’t save | 想要伤害我家人的坏人 |
[36:01] | someone who wanted to hurt my family. | 上帝都不会救赎他 |
[36:03] | I would hunt them down. | 我要追究到底 |
[36:04] | I would make them suffer | 要让他们受到 |
[36:06] | like they had never suffered before. | 前所未有的折磨 |
[36:08] | I would need them to feel the unrelenting pain that I felt. | 我要让他们也尝尝那种无尽的痛苦 |
[36:14] | But what if I was wrong? | 但如果我错了呢 |
[36:18] | What if I hurt the wrong person? | 如果我找错对象了呢 |
[36:20] | I could never live with myself. | 那我将永远不能原谅自己 |
[36:21] | But I got it right. | 但我没找错人 |
[36:23] | I know I did. | 我知道自己是对的 |
[36:25] | You have no idea what happened that night. | 你根本不知道那晚发生了什么 |
[36:28] | You didn’t see what I saw. | 你没有像我一样亲眼目睹 |
[36:30] | How those bastards threatened Ryan, | 那些混蛋是怎样威胁瑞恩的 |
[36:31] | and then they shot him in the back. | 然后他们朝他背后开了一枪 |
[36:33] | No, Allison, they didn’t. | 不 艾莉森 不是他们干的 |
[36:37] | There was a partial print on the bullet. | 子弹上有部分指纹 |
[36:39] | Not enough detail to identify the shooter, | 虽然不足以断定凶手 |
[36:41] | But more than enough to rule one out. | 但足够用来排除疑犯 |
[36:43] | Craig and Jeremy are not a match. | 克雷格和杰里米并非凶手 |
[36:46] | Well, then they must have had another person helping them out. | 那肯定另有其人从旁帮忙 |
[36:50] | There may have been a fourth, fifth or sixth. | 那还有可能有第四个 第五个 第六个帮凶 |
[36:52] | You can convince yourself of anything. | 怎么说你都心安理得 |
[36:54] | The truth is, you don’t really know | 但事实是 你并不知道 |
[36:57] | what happened that night. | 那晚到底发生了什么 |
[36:58] | Neither do you. | 你也不知道 |
[37:00] | Difference is, I didn’t commit murder. | 区别是 我没杀人 |
[37:08] | I did what I had to do. | 我只是做了必须做的 |
[37:13] | It’s over. | 一切都结束了 |
[37:16] | Well, then why continue to let anyone suffer? | 那为什么还要折磨别人呢 |
[37:20] | Give the Harrises back their son. | 把儿子还给哈里斯夫妇 |
[37:23] | For god’s sake, Allison, | 看在上帝的份上 艾莉森 |
[37:25] | all they want to do is say good-bye. | 他们只是想和自己的儿子告别 |
[37:28] | The same way you got to say good-bye to Ryan. | 和你同瑞恩告别的心情一样 |
[37:34] | There’s a Marine Salvage yard on Staten Island. | 在斯塔登岛上有一处海上捞救场地 |
[38:15] | That’s it. | 就是这儿 |
[38:50] | Hawkes. | 霍克 |
[39:02] | I’ll call Sid. | 我给希德打电话 |
[39:05] | Wait. | 等等 |
[39:07] | Flack, hold on. | 弗莱克 等等 |
[39:08] | He’s still breathing. | 他还有呼吸 |
[39:12] | I got a faint pulse. | 还有微弱的脉搏 |
[39:14] | This is detective Mac Taylor. | 我是麦克·泰勒警探 |
[39:15] | I need a bus at 2453 Arthur Kill Road. Hurry. | 阿瑟启尔路2453号急需救护车 请尽快 |
[39:32] | Jeremy! | 杰里米 |
[39:35] | We’re here, son. | 我们都在这 儿子 |
[39:37] | Jeremy? | 杰里米 |
[39:39] | The kid gonna make it? | 这孩子能挺过来吗 |
[39:42] | Well, he’s not out of the woods, | 他已经脱离险境 |
[39:44] | but he is responding to the antivenin. | 但他对抗毒血清有反应 |
[39:46] | Prognosis is good. | 预后情况良好 |
[39:48] | How the heck did he survive all that time? | 他到底是怎么撑过来的 |
[39:51] | If you’re asking the scientist, | 依照科学观点 |
[39:53] | I’d say his particular body chemistry metabolized the poison | 是他身体里的特殊化学物质 |
[39:57] | slow enough to keep him breathing. | 使得毒素代谢缓慢以保持呼吸 |
[39:59] | Drinking condensation kept him alive. | 酒精冷凝作用保住了他的小命 |
[40:03] | But if you want my personal opinion, | 但如果你要听我的个人观点 |
[40:07] | I’d say science didn’t have anything to do with it. | 这和科学无关 |
[40:15] | It’s too bad they all can’t have a happy ending. | 不能够每家圆满真是太遗憾了 |
[40:38] | Looking for something? | 你在找东西 |
[40:40] | Oh, only the best hamburger in all five boroughs. | 全纽约最好的汉堡店 |
[40:44] | Harvey’s double-decker with the works. | 哈维家的双层汉堡 |
[40:47] | And you’re sure it’s on this desk? | 你确定是放在桌子上了吗 |
[40:49] | Well, I had the address somewhere here. | 我就把地址放在这儿了 |
[40:52] | Ellie’s been dying to go to Harvey’s | 自从我们搬来这里 |
[40:54] | since we got to the city. | 艾莉就特别想去哈维餐馆 |
[40:57] | You know, I read in your file that, uh, you adopted Ellie. | 我看过你的档案 艾莉是你收养的 |
[41:01] | What? | 怎么了 |
[41:03] | I read files, too, you know. | 要知道 我也会看那些档案的 |
[41:07] | Yes, I did. | 是的 没错 |
[41:08] | She was barely two years old. | 在她还不到两岁的时候收养的 |
[41:10] | And her biological mama wasn’t | 她的亲生母亲 |
[41:13] | much more than a child herself. | 自己都还是个孩子 |
[41:15] | She’d been using and turning tricks since she was 17. | 她17岁就开始坑蒙拐骗 |
[41:18] | And Child Protective Services took Ellie away from her mother. | 所以儿童保护协会就从她妈妈那里带走了艾莉 |
[41:21] | Oh, yeah. | 是的 |
[41:22] | I had evidence linking her to a double homicide. | 我有证据证明她和一宗双杀案有关 |
[41:25] | Special circumstances put her away for life without parole. | 在特殊情况下她被判终身监禁 不得假释 |
[41:28] | Ellie would’ve just | 艾莉就成为了 |
[41:30] | ended up one of those innocent kids lost in a broken system. | 不健全制度下的无辜牺牲品 |
[41:33] | Well, bringing her into your family was a noble thing to do. | 让她成为家中一员 你真高尚 |
[41:36] | I didn’t have any choice, Mac. | 我别无选择 麦克 |
[41:38] | She was love at first sight. | 第一次见到 我就很喜欢她 |
[41:41] | She was so yummy. | 她真是个可人儿 |
[41:42] | And if my son Tyler | 如果我的儿子泰勒 |
[41:44] | gave meaning to my life, | 赋予我生活的意义 |
[41:45] | Ellie just made it complete. | 那么艾莉就使其变得完整 |
[41:46] | It was the best decision I ever made in my life. | 这是我一生中最明智的决定 |
[41:51] | Lord have mercy. | 上帝无比仁慈 |
[41:53] | Got it. | 找到了 |
[41:54] | Don’t you want to join us? | 你要一起来吗 |
[41:56] | This burger is just heaven on a sesame seed bun. | 那家的汉堡简直是人间美味 |
[41:59] | Well, maybe next time. | 下次吧 |
[42:01] | I’ve already had, uh, heaven on a bun for lunch. | 我已经有午餐了 |
[42:04] | Oh. Well, if you change your mind, I’ll save you some fries. | 如果你改变主意 我会给你留些薯条的 |
[42:06] | Harper Street? | 哈帕街怎么走 |
[42:07] | That way. | 那边 |
[42:24] | That looks awesome. | 看起来太棒了 |
[42:26] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[42:27] | Can I get a knife, please? | 可以给我把刀吗 |
[42:30] | All right, dig in. | 好了 开动吧 |
[42:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[42:35] | How was school today? Better? | 今天在学校怎么样 好点了吗 |
[42:37] | Kinda. | 差不多吧 |
[42:39] | Come on, you can do better than that. | 别这样 你会做的更好的 |
[42:41] | I got an “A” on my book report. | 我的读书报告得了优秀 |
[42:43] | Tim Porter got a “C” on his. | 蒂姆·波特只勉强及格 |
[42:46] | He’s a loser. | 真够弱的 |
[42:47] | That is what I’m talking about! | 看我说的没错吧 |
[42:50] | That’s my girl. | 这才是我的好孩子 |
[42:52] | Don’t tell anybody I said that. | 别跟别人说我说过这话 |
[43:00] | Your sister and I were beginning to think you forgot about us. | 我和你妹妹还以为你已经把我们忘了呢 |
[43:03] | Where are you? | 你在哪儿 |
[43:05] | Oh, man. | 老兄 |
[43:08] | Well, having pizza with your friends is important, too. | 和朋友一起吃披萨也挺重要 |
[43:12] | What about tomorrow night? | 明晚怎么样 |
[43:14] | All right. | 好吧 |
[43:16] | Well, maybe next week. | 那就下周吧 |
[43:17] | Okay, Tyler. | 好的 泰勒 |
[43:19] | Have fun, be safe. | 玩的开心 注意安全 |
[43:23] | I love you, too, honey. | 我也爱你 宝贝 |
[43:24] | Bye. | 再见 |
[43:25] | Okay. | 好了 |
[43:27] | Looks like it’s girls night out. | 看来今晚是女生之夜 |
[43:29] | Tyler is so lucky. | 泰勒太幸运了 |
[43:31] | He gets to do whatever he wants in college. | 在大学里他可以为所欲为 |
[43:33] | You know, college is not that easy. | 上大学没那么轻松 |
[43:36] | Giant textbooks and really hard tests. | 有大部头书目和高难度考试 |
[43:38] | Tons of hot guys. | 帅哥一大把啊 |
[43:42] | What exactly do you know about hot guys? | 你懂得什么叫帅哥啊 |
[43:48] | Don’t you make me have to interrogate you. | 别逼我审问你 |
[43:50] | Mom. | 老妈 |
[43:52] | Do we need to have that talk again? | 还要我再教育你一次吗 |
[43:54] | I’m not going into this conversation. | 不 我们不谈这个了 |
[43:56] | Maybe I need to hear a little bit more about tim. | 也许我得多了解了解他了 |