时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | What exactly do you expect me to do with this? | 你帶把槍來干什么 |
[00:15] | Just like I said, it’s my gun. | 如我所說 這是我的槍 |
[00:17] | The one I used to smoke Little Pete. | 我就是用它來解決小皮特的 |
[00:19] | Allegedly. | 據說如此 |
[00:20] | Right, right, allegedly. | 好吧 據說是這樣 |
[00:25] | What’s going on with that copter? | 怎么會有直升機的聲音 |
[00:27] | It’s the 43rd floor, Melvin. | 梅爾文 這是頂樓43層 |
[00:28] | Helicopters happen. | 聽到直升機的聲音很正常 |
[00:29] | Well, it could be the cops. | 說不定是條子 |
[00:30] | Focus, Melvin. The gun. | 別打岔 梅爾文 說槍的事兒 |
[00:32] | I was just hoping | 我只是希望 |
[00:33] | you’d hold it for me, you know. | 由你替我保管 |
[00:34] | Just in case I get pinched. | 以防我被抓進監獄 |
[00:42] | You come into my apartment unannounced, | 你這人不請自來 |
[00:45] | and drop a murder weapon on my $10,000 coffee table? | 還把兇器扔在我價值萬金的咖啡桌上 |
[00:48] | Well, I just thought, you know, ’cause you’re my lawyer, | 我只是覺得 你是我的律師 |
[00:50] | that you could, you know, you could do something… | 你可以幫我個忙 |
[00:52] | Stash it for you? | 幫你藏兇器嗎 |
[00:53] | I’m your lawyer, not an accomplice. | 我是你的律師 不是你的幫兇 |
[00:59] | If I accept that gun, | 如果我把槍留下 |
[01:02] | I am compelled to surrender it to the authorities. | 就不得不上交給警方 |
[01:06] | Compelled, Melvin. | 別無選擇 梅爾文 |
[01:08] | You understand what that means? | 你明白那意味著什么嗎 |
[01:12] | What you need to do is take that thing away from here now. | 你該帶著那東西離開這里 |
[01:17] | Something ain’t right here. | 這里有點不對勁兒 |
[01:36] | Don’t be so paranoid. | 別疑神疑鬼的 |
[01:37] | No one is coming to get you. | 沒人會來抓你 |
[01:40] | Come with me. | 跟我來 |
[01:42] | – Hey, man! – Get in there. | -兄弟 你干什么 -快進來 |
[01:44] | Stay quiet till I tell you to come out. | 我叫你們出來之前 呆在里面別出聲 |
[02:12] | I’m going for it. | 我要出去撿槍 |
[02:14] | You with me? | 你也來嗎 |
[02:16] | Hell, no. | 當然不 |
[02:33] | Come on! Let’s go! | 快點 我們走 |
[02:35] | Move! | 快走 |
[02:54] | Recognize our robbery vic? | 認出搶劫受害者了嗎 |
[02:56] | Roland Carson, defense attorney. | 羅蘭·卡森 辯方律師 |
[02:59] | I prefer scumbag lawyer, | 還是叫他無良律師吧 |
[03:00] | But, yeah, that’s him. | 但沒錯 就是他 |
[03:03] | Body belongs to Melvin La Grange. | 死者名叫梅爾文·拉·格蘭奇 |
[03:05] | He was a drug dealer whose hobbies include murder and extortion. | 他是個毒販子 有多次謀殺和敲詐前科 |
[03:09] | Let me guess, scumbag’s client? | 讓我猜猜 是這人渣的委托人吧 |
[03:11] | Yeah, only this time he’s collateral damage. | 這次他算是做了炮灰 |
[03:13] | According to Carson, | 據卡森所說 |
[03:15] | he was shot trying to stop the robbery. | 他想阻止搶劫 結果被打死了 |
[03:20] | We got a survivor? | 還有一名幸存者是嗎 |
[03:21] | We do. Carson’s bodyguard, James Belson. | 是的 卡森的保鏢 詹姆斯·貝爾森 |
[03:24] | Took one in the gut. | 腹部中了一槍 |
[03:25] | He’s over at Trinity General in surgery now. | 正在三一總醫院接受手術治療 |
[03:28] | There’s an ex-cop named Belson. | 從前有個警察名也貝爾森 |
[03:29] | Used to ride with Danny on patrol. | 曾經和丹尼一起巡邏 |
[03:31] | Same guy. | 就是他 |
[03:32] | Apparently he’s working for the other side now. | 顯然他現在已經站在另一邊了 |
[03:35] | Our robbers fly in on a helicopter, | 劫匪乘直升機潛入 |
[03:37] | turn the place into the O.K. Corral. | 把這地方變成絕殺戰場 |
[03:40] | What were they after? | 他們搶走了什么 |
[03:41] | Cash, stock certificates, and get this. | 現金 股票 還有這里面 |
[03:44] | $5 million in precious gems and jewelry. | 價值五百萬的貴重珠寶首飾 |
[03:47] | Carson was keeping them for a client | 一個委托人將這些寄放在卡森的 |
[03:49] | in his private safe. | 私人保險柜中的 |
[03:51] | It’s not so safe after all. | 看來并不是那么安全啊 |
[05:22] | Just heard from the hospital. | 剛從醫院傳來消息 |
[05:24] | The bodyguard Belson’s out of surgery. | 那個保鏢貝爾森做完手術挺過來了 |
[05:26] | Well, Melvin wasn’t so lucky. | 梅爾文就沒那么好運了 |
[05:28] | I counted eight entry wounds, nine millimeter. | 全身8處槍傷 都是9毫米口徑所為 |
[05:31] | He was dead before he hit the table. | 撞到咖啡桌之前 他就沒命了 |
[05:33] | He did manage to get one shot off, though, before he died. | 死之前 他曾開槍反擊 |
[05:35] | I found gunshot residue on his hand, | 我在他手上發現了彈藥殘留物 |
[05:38] | and a spent .45 casing, | 還有一個點45口徑彈殼 |
[05:40] | which is consistent with his gun. | 和他手中的槍相吻合 |
[05:41] | That could explain | 難怪我在 |
[05:42] | the blood trail I found on the roof. | 屋頂上會發現血跡 |
[05:44] | Yeah, maybe he winged one of the robbers. | 是的 也許他打傷了其中一名劫匪 |
[05:46] | I saw a bunch of surveillance cameras on my way in. | 我進來時看到許多監控攝像頭 |
[05:49] | Yeah. There were more on the roof. | 是啊 屋頂上更多 |
[05:51] | They’re already on their way to the lab. | 錄像都已經送去實驗室了 |
[05:52] | Oh, and then… | 還有 |
[05:55] | There’s this. | 這個 |
[05:59] | Sand? | 沙子 |
[06:02] | The cash and the stocks don’t matter to me, detective. | 警探 我不在乎那些現金和股票 |
[06:04] | What I need back are the gems. | 但必須找回那些珠寶 |
[06:06] | That’s your most important assignment. | 這才是你們的當務之急 |
[06:08] | You mean other than finding who killed Melvin? | 你覺得這比找出兇手更重要嗎 |
[06:12] | Of course. | 當然 |
[06:13] | You want to tell me what he was doing here? | 他來這里干什么 |
[06:15] | Lawyer-client confidentiality. | 律師和委托人之間有保密原則 |
[06:18] | Not anymore. | 委托人已死 關系解除 |
[06:21] | Melvin was meeting with me | 梅爾文來找我 |
[06:23] | about some personal matters. | 是為了一些私事 |
[06:25] | He asked me to hold something in escrow for him, | 他讓我幫忙保管一些東西 |
[06:27] | but I promise none of that is relevant. | 但我保證這和本案無關 |
[06:30] | Well, why don’t you let us decide what’s relevant, | 有關與否可不是由你說了算 |
[06:32] | so we can do our job. | 還是交給我們來處理吧 |
[06:33] | Don’t give me that look. | 別用那種眼神看我 |
[06:35] | I see how you guys are eyeing me. | 我知道你們對我有成見 |
[06:36] | I’ve cross-examined enough of them in my time. | 我這輩子被盤問過不少次了 |
[06:39] | I’d like to believe there’s no hard feelings. | 希望你們不會把這種敵意帶到工作中 |
[06:41] | They’re thrilled to be working the case. | 這案子讓他們很激動 |
[06:44] | I just want assurances you’ll go after my client’s gems | 我只是想要你保證 你會一視同仁 |
[06:48] | as rigorously as any other citizens. | 竭力為我追回委托人的珠寶 |
[06:50] | We work every case equally hard, Mr. Carson. | 卡森先生 每個案子 我們都竭盡全力 |
[06:53] | I need more than that, detective. | 探長 我要的不止這些 |
[06:54] | The man who owns those gems will be | 珠寶的主人幾天之后 |
[06:56] | coming back for them in a few days. | 就會來取回東西 |
[06:58] | If I don’t have possession, | 如果到時我拿不出東西來 |
[06:59] | you might be investigating my homicide. | 你們就等著調查我的兇殺案吧 |
[07:02] | And we’ll work that case equally hard, too. | 那案子我們會同樣盡力 |
[07:09] | We’re thinking the robbers sabotaged | 搶匪不僅破壞了報警系統 |
[07:12] | the surveillance equipment like they did the alarm system? | 也破壞了監控系統是嗎 |
[07:13] | Well, that’s the thing. | 問題就出在這里 |
[07:14] | The alarm control panel is on the roof. | 報警器的控制面板在屋頂 |
[07:16] | The surveillance controls were in the apartment untouched. | 監控系統在公寓內部 劫匪無法觸及 |
[07:19] | Then how did they do it? | 那他們是如何做到的 |
[07:21] | Well, as you can see from the monitors, | 正如你在監視器里看到的 |
[07:22] | our robbers are wearing the very latest in B&E chic. | 劫匪身著最新潮的B&E產品 |
[07:26] | His season no heist is complete without these little beauties. | 這些小裝備為劫匪帶來了非同尋常的便利 |
[07:30] | I’m walking… | 我大搖大擺 |
[07:32] | I’m walking… | 出入自由 |
[07:33] | I’m walking. | 無所顧忌 |
[07:34] | I’m busting the safe, I’m making my escape. | 洗劫保險箱 隨后逃之夭夭 |
[07:36] | A must-have for the fashion forward felon. | 簡直就是作案必備工具 |
[07:39] | What are they, LEDs? | 用什么材料做的 發光二極管嗎 |
[07:40] | Infrared LEDs to be exact. | 確切地說是紅外線二極管 |
[07:42] | These things are cutting-edge technology. | 這些算是尖端技術 |
[07:44] | They’re not even on the market yet. | 目前還未投放市場 |
[07:45] | So the robbers we’re looking for | 所以 我們追蹤的劫匪是一群 |
[07:47] | are well-funded and well-connected. | 既有錢又有路子的人 |
[07:51] | These guys are pros. | 專業級別啊 |
[07:59] | Do you need anything, Mr. Belson? | 貝爾森先生 需要什么幫助嗎 |
[08:08] | Geez, Jimmy boy, look at you. | 天呀 吉米 看看你 |
[08:10] | Danny Messer. | 丹尼·莫瑟 |
[08:12] | Figures– I got to get shot before my old partner here | 大忙人啊 要想讓我的老搭檔來看我 |
[08:15] | comes and pays me a visit. | 就非得把自己弄進醫院不可 |
[08:16] | If I’d have known you were so desperate, | 要知道你這么想見我 |
[08:18] | I would have dropped by sooner. | 我早就飛奔過來了 |
[08:22] | I’m good. I’m good. | 我沒事 沒事 |
[08:24] | You mind if we have a second? | 能讓我們單獨談談嗎 |
[08:26] | Thank you. | 謝謝 |
[08:30] | You should get her number. | 你應該跟她要電話號碼的 |
[08:34] | I’m married now, buddy. | 我結婚了 老兄 |
[08:35] | – Got a daughter, too. – Really? | -都有女兒了 -真的嗎 |
[08:39] | Wow, way to go, Messer. | 不錯啊 莫瑟 |
[08:40] | Hey, man, I hope you have | 老兄 看來 |
[08:41] | a better run of it than I did. | 你比我過得好多了 |
[08:43] | My ex-wife took my kids and split to Phoenix | 我前妻帶著孩子們搬去了鳳凰城 |
[08:45] | just to keep away from me. | 就是為了要離我遠點 |
[08:48] | So how you feeling? | 你現在感覺如何 |
[08:49] | Aw, it’s, you know, | 就 你知道 |
[08:51] | it’s not as bad as it looks. | 沒看上去那么糟糕 |
[08:52] | I’ll be out of here in a few days. | 過幾天就能出院了 |
[08:54] | You think you’re up to telling me what happened? | 準備好告訴我事情經過了嗎 |
[08:57] | I remember the sound of a helicopter. | 我記得聽到直升機的聲音 |
[09:01] | I heard some noises outside. | 還聽到外面有嘈雜聲 |
[09:03] | And then on the surveillance monitor | 之后我在監視器上 |
[09:06] | I see these two guys breaking in. | 看見這兩個家伙破門而入 |
[09:08] | I get Carson and the client secure, and, uh. | 我把卡森和委托人安置到安全的地方 |
[09:11] | next thing I know, I’m sucking carpet | 緊接著 我就被射倒在地毯上 |
[09:13] | trying to keep my insides in. | 試圖保住小命 |
[09:14] | Did you get a look at these guys? | 你看到這兩個家伙的臉了嗎 |
[09:17] | The faces in the monitor were obscured by some kind of light. | 在監視器里 他們的臉被某種光掩蓋了 |
[09:20] | When they kicked the door open, | 他們一踹開大門 |
[09:22] | that’s uh, that’s when I took a bullet. | 我就挨了槍子兒 |
[09:23] | Maybe you can tell me what this guy Melvin was doing there? | 那也許你能告訴我叫梅爾文的家伙去做什么 |
[09:26] | Nah. Even if I knew, Danny, I-I couldn’t tell you. | 不知道 就算我知道也不能告訴你 丹尼 |
[09:30] | Carson would fire me like that. | 卡森會殺了我的 |
[09:32] | Six years on the job, Jimmy– | 當了六年警察 吉米 |
[09:33] | How you end up working for this bastard Carson? | 你怎么會為卡森這樣的混蛋賣命呢 |
[09:35] | Oh, come on, man, he doubled my salary. | 拜托老兄 他付我雙倍工資 |
[09:37] | Wasn’t like I had a lot of options. | 別說的我好像有很多選擇似的 |
[09:41] | Hey, you know, if you’re interested, | 要知道 既然你已經有家室了 |
[09:42] | now that you’re a family man, | 如果你感興趣 |
[09:43] | maybe I could line something up for you. | 也許我可以為你牽線搭橋 |
[09:45] | I don’t plan on retiring any time soon. | 我沒打算提前退休 |
[09:46] | Well, neither was I, if you remember. | 如果你記得 當時我也沒這打算 |
[09:50] | All right, you should get some rest. | 好了 你好好休息吧 |
[09:52] | But I want you to call me | 但如果你想起來什么 |
[09:54] | if you think of anything else, all right? | 就給我來電話 好嗎 |
[09:55] | Sure thing. | 沒問題 |
[10:01] | Hey, Danny. | 丹尼 |
[10:03] | It was good seeing you, bud. | 見到你真高興 老兄 |
[10:19] | A private helicopter | 昨天晚上有架直升機 |
[10:21] | took off from the West 30th Street heliport last night | 從西30街的直升機機場起飛 |
[10:23] | with three men inside, | 一行三人 |
[10:24] | supposedly for a pleasure tour, but never returned. | 應該是要來個歡樂之行 但卻有去無回 |
[10:27] | Got any idea where it was going? | 知道他們的目的地是哪里嗎 |
[10:28] | Yeah, ’cause what goes up must come down somewhere, right? | 反正一旦起飛總得降落的 對吧 |
[10:32] | Yeah. | 沒錯 |
[10:32] | Hey, how’s your pal Belson doing? | 你那個叫貝爾森的兄弟還好嗎 |
[10:34] | He gonna make it? | 他挺得過來嗎 |
[10:35] | Yeah, I think so. | 是 他沒問題的 |
[10:37] | The bullet missed his vital organs. | 子彈沒有打中他的要害器官 |
[10:38] | That’s good. | 那就好 |
[10:40] | I never met him myself. | 我沒見過他 |
[10:41] | But you’ve got to wonder | 但我很疑惑 |
[10:43] | how an ex-cop goes over to the dark side. | 一個前警察怎么會棄明投暗 |
[10:45] | Working for a sleaze like Carson. | 為像卡森這樣的人渣賣命 |
[10:48] | No, no, no, he was a great cop, Flack. | 不不 他曾是個優秀的警察 弗萊克 |
[10:50] | We used to call him “Mr. Personality.” | 過去我們都叫他”魅力先生” |
[10:52] | Everybody loved him. | 人人都喜愛他 |
[10:54] | So what happened to him? | 那到底發生了什么事 |
[10:56] | Honestly, what happened to him was bad luck. | 說實話 他就是運氣不好 |
[10:58] | We went out one night… | 有一天晚上我們外出巡邏 |
[11:00] | It was the end of the shift, we got a felony car stop. | 都快下班了 我們攔下了一輛嫌犯的車 |
[11:07] | – Look here, Jim. – Huh? | -瞧瞧這個 吉姆 -怎么了 |
[11:12] | Oh, all right, | 很好 |
[11:12] | Who wants to cop to the gun? | 這是誰的槍 出來認領 |
[11:15] | No one? | 沒人嗎 |
[11:17] | – That’s gonna mean it belongs to all of you… | -那就是說你們每人都有份 |
[11:19] | And that you’re all coming in. | 所以你們都得跟我去警局 |
[11:21] | Constructive possession. | 推定所有權 |
[11:22] | That’s one of my favorites. | 我最愛的招數之一 |
[11:23] | So we call in for a backup unit. We wait for them. | 所以我們請求并等待支援 |
[11:26] | They take two of the guys, | 他們帶走了其中的兩個人 |
[11:27] | we take the other two back. | 我們帶回了另兩個 |
[11:28] | We get to the precinct… | 到了轄區 |
[11:31] | Oh, Jim, you hear that? | 吉姆 你聽見了嗎 |
[11:31] | – Huh? – Sounded like a clank. | -什么 -聽起來像叮當聲 |
[11:35] | I don’t know. Here, take him. | 我沒聽到 來 帶他走 |
[11:36] | I’ll check it out. | 我來看看 |
[11:52] | So we put these guys away for gun possession. | 所以我們就以非法持槍逮捕了他們 |
[11:56] | Meanwhile, the midnight shift comes in. | 同時 上夜班的同事來了 |
[11:59] | And these cops who took the radio car had no idea | 那些開著巡邏車走的伙計 |
[12:03] | what they were getting into. | 根本不知道將要面對什么 |
[12:19] | Both of ’em survived. I mean, one of ’em was in | 他們倆最后都幸存下來 但其中一個 |
[12:22] | the hospital for a month. | 在醫院躺了一個月 |
[12:23] | So they fired Belson? | 所以他們開除了貝爾森嗎 |
[12:24] | Nah, they put him on modified duty. | 沒有 他被調職 |
[12:26] | He’s riding a desk. | 去做文書工作了 |
[12:27] | But he could tell that everybody was treating him different, | 但他可以感覺到大家看他的眼光都不一樣了 |
[12:31] | That nobody trusted him anymore. | 沒人再信任他了 |
[12:34] | He resigned. | 最終他辭職了 |
[12:35] | If Jimmy would have just patted these guys down | 如果吉米在給那些家伙搜身時 |
[12:37] | a little better, or if that gun just fell one inch | 能再仔細一點 或者那把槍再往外 |
[12:41] | in the other direction, | 露出那么幾英寸 |
[12:44] | His whole life is different right now. | 他現在的生活就大不相同了 |
[12:46] | Flack. | 弗萊克 |
[12:49] | Okay. Thanks. | 好 謝謝 |
[12:51] | What do you got? | 怎么了 |
[12:53] | We got the helicopter. | 找到直升機了 |
[13:20] | Vic is definitely one of our robbers. | 受害人絕對是我們要找的劫匪之一 |
[13:22] | No I.D., but the LED’s are still attached to his shirt. | 沒身份證 但他的衣服上還粘著LED燈 |
[13:25] | I’m guessing that bullet in his arm came | 我猜 他手臂里的子彈 |
[13:27] | from Melvin’s gun. | 應該出自梅爾文的槍 |
[13:28] | Hey, there was sand at the crime scene. | 犯罪現場有沙子 |
[13:31] | Any connection to the beach? | 和這個沙灘有關系嗎 |
[13:32] | The sand at the penthouse was concrete-grade. | 那沙子是混凝土強度的 |
[13:36] | There were two bags, right? | 本應有兩個行李袋 對吧 |
[13:37] | ‘Cause there’s a strap by itself. | 不然那怎么有一條孤零零的背帶 |
[13:38] | Looks like one’s missing. | 看來他們丟了一個行李袋 |
[13:41] | This looks similar to the strap on the bloody one. | 這條背帶看上去和那條沾有血跡的一樣 |
[13:44] | Must’ve ripped off. | 一定是被扯下來的 |
[13:47] | So our guy bleeds out | 那么這家伙流血過多致死 |
[13:48] | while his accomplices make their escape. | 而他的同伙卻忙著逃命 |
[13:50] | I count one other gunman and the helicopter pilot. | 現在還有另一個持槍劫匪和直升機飛行員在逃 |
[13:55] | They leave him here. | 他們棄同伙而去 |
[13:56] | Where’d they go? | 他們會去哪里 |
[13:58] | I say we follow the money. | 要我說跟著錢的蹤跡準沒錯 |
[15:17] | It’s a microchip. | 這是個微芯片 |
[15:18] | Technically, a Nanochip tracking device. | 準確來說 是一個納米追蹤芯片 |
[15:20] | Except it’s teeny-tiny. | 并且體積非常微小 |
[15:22] | Yeah, I found it in the stitching of the bag we recovered. | 它被縫在我們找到的行李袋上 |
[15:24] | Two bags, two chips. | 兩個行李袋 兩個芯片 |
[15:25] | We got one bag. | 我們找到了其中之一 |
[15:27] | Can we trace the other? | 能追蹤另一個嗎 |
[15:28] | If there’s another chip | 如果另一個芯片 |
[15:30] | on the same signal, we can find it. | 發送相同的信號 我們就能找到 |
[15:31] | We just have to reverse engineer the signal. | 只需要把信號反推出來就行了 |
[15:34] | Carson didn’t mention planting a device like that in his safe. | 卡森沒提到他在保險箱里放了這樣的裝置 |
[15:38] | This is high-tech equipment | 這種高科技裝備 |
[15:39] | consistent with the LED’s the robbers wore. | 和劫匪身上的LED燈一致 |
[15:41] | They could have put the Nanochips in the bags themselves. | 可能是劫匪自己放的追蹤裝置 |
[15:44] | In case they got separated, | 以防他們走散 |
[15:45] | make sure no one tries a double cross. | 確保沒人試圖吃黑 |
[15:47] | I got the signal. | 我找到信號了 |
[15:49] | Whoa, wait a second. That’s weird. | 等等 奇怪了 |
[15:50] | Where is it? | 信號在哪 |
[15:52] | It’s here. | 在這里 |
[15:53] | You mean here in the city? | 你是說在紐約市嗎 |
[15:55] | I mean, right here in this building. | 我是說 就在這棟大樓里 |
[16:04] | Mac, Hawkes, I’m not sure | 麥克 霍克 我不知道 |
[16:07] | who you’re here for. | 你們為誰而來 |
[16:08] | Been a busy morning | 一早上都在忙 |
[16:09] | with your body from last night | 昨晚送來的尸體 |
[16:11] | and the one from the helicopter. | 和你們在直升機上發現的尸體 |
[16:12] | Uh, went for coffee, came back to find | 剛去喝了杯咖啡 回來就發現 |
[16:15] | this John Doe waiting for me. | 有具無名男尸在等著我 |
[16:17] | Found in an alley in Midtown. | 他在中城區的巷子里被發現 |
[16:19] | Looks like a mugging gone wrong. | 看起來是由搶劫升級為謀殺 |
[16:21] | And they say violent crime is on a decline. | 盡管如此 他們還說暴力犯罪率在下降 |
[16:25] | – Sid, hand me a magnifier. – Sure. | -希德 遞給我一個放大鏡 -好的 |
[16:42] | Uh, what are we looking for? | 我們是要找什么 |
[16:44] | It’s a Nanochip about the size of a grain of rice. | 像米粒那么大的納米芯片 |
[16:47] | Okay. | 好的 |
[16:55] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[17:07] | We got it. | 找到了 |
[17:11] | But who the hell is he? | 可他到底是誰呢 |
[17:28] | Mac, hey, just got back from ballistics. | 麥克 剛從彈道專家那里得到消息 |
[17:30] | The bullet that we pulled from the dead robber | 在直升飛機上死去的劫匪身上 |
[17:32] | in the helicopter is a match to Melvin’s gun. | 取下的子彈與梅爾文槍里的一致 |
[17:36] | There’s no surprise there. | 這不奇怪 |
[17:37] | We got another hit on Melvin’s gun in IBIS, too. | 梅爾文的槍在IBIS也有匹配 |
[17:39] | It was used in the killing of a rival drug dealer, | 與一起毒販槍殺案有關 |
[17:41] | Little Pete, two days ago. | 受害者名叫小皮特 案發于兩天前 |
[17:43] | We also got a positive I.D. from our dead robber’s fingerprints. | 根據指紋也確定了身亡劫匪的身份 |
[17:46] | Guy named Logan Peele. | 這家伙名叫洛根·皮爾 |
[17:48] | Heist man from California. | 來自加利福尼亞 |
[17:51] | Whew, it’s quite a resume. | 看看他的”豐功偉績” |
[17:53] | Yeah, he’s pretty hardcore and high-tech. | 是啊 他既專業又有高科技支持 |
[17:57] | He robbed a bank a couple years ago, | 幾年前他搶劫了一家銀行 |
[17:58] | and used some kind of computer virus | 當時使用了一種電腦病毒 |
[17:59] | to shut down the security system. | 將安全系統關閉了 |
[18:01] | Also shot an employee on his way out. | 逃跑時還槍擊了一名雇員 |
[18:03] | You pull sheets on known accomplices? | 你調出了已知同謀的犯罪記錄嗎 |
[18:06] | Yeah, I did. | 是的 |
[18:07] | These are hardened, | 他們久經劫場 |
[18:08] | experienced career criminals. | 都是經驗豐富的職業罪犯 |
[18:10] | Doesn’t fit. | 不符合 |
[18:11] | What doesn’t? | 不符合什么 |
[18:12] | That kid down in autopsy. | 和驗尸房里的那個孩子不相符 |
[18:13] | Whoever he is, the way he’s dressed, | 不管他是誰 他的穿著什么的 |
[18:16] | he’s not one of these guys. | 都看起來和他們不像一丘之貉 |
[18:19] | No wallet, no I.D. | 沒有錢包 沒有身份證 |
[18:22] | The only thing linking this John Doe | 這具無名男尸和搶劫案 |
[18:24] | to our robbery is that tracking device | 唯一的聯系就是 |
[18:26] | we got off the bottom of his shoe. | 從他鞋底取下的跟蹤設備 |
[18:30] | We may not know who he is, | 或許我們不知道他是誰 |
[18:31] | But we do know how he died. | 卻知道他是怎么死的 |
[18:33] | Single gunshot wound to the head. | 頭部一槍斃命 |
[18:35] | Appears to be a close-range. | 應該是近距離射擊 |
[18:38] | What about the bruising on the face? | 臉上的擦傷呢 |
[18:39] | It looks like he was in a fight. | 看起來有過搏斗 |
[18:41] | If so, it was one-sided. | 如果真是這樣 那也是實力懸殊 |
[18:45] | There’s no sign of defensive wounds. | 沒有防御性傷痕 |
[18:52] | Maybe he couldn’t defend himself. | 或許他無法自衛 |
[18:53] | Take a look at this linear incise cut on his throat. | 看他喉嚨上的線狀割痕 |
[18:59] | Could be from a knife? | 可能匕首所致吧 |
[19:03] | Hey, Sid, there’s something inside this cut. | 希德 傷口里有東西 |
[19:05] | Yeah! | 真的 |
[19:10] | Let’s see here… | 看看這里 |
[19:13] | Got it. | 拿到了 |
[19:22] | Seems cellular in nature. | 看起來像是細胞組織 |
[19:25] | Morphology consistent with epithelium. | 形態與上皮組織一致 |
[19:30] | This poor boy was beaten, cut and shot. | 這可憐的孩子毆打割喉槍擊 樣樣嘗盡 |
[19:33] | Does it seem at all extreme | 這么極端的手法看起來像 |
[19:34] | for a simple street mugging? | 單純的街頭搶劫嗎 |
[19:40] | What do you wish for? | 你們想許下什么愿望 |
[19:42] | You know, when you see a shooting star | 比如當你看到流星劃過 |
[19:43] | or you find an eyelash? | 或者發現睫毛時 |
[19:45] | Or you, say, | 再比如 |
[19:47] | toss a penny into a fountain? | 向噴泉里扔硬幣的時候 |
[19:49] | For my kids to be all right, of course. | 當然希望我的孩子們一切安好 |
[19:54] | For Alabama to win | 希望阿拉巴馬 |
[19:56] | another BCS championship. | 贏得BCS[橄欖球]錦標賽 |
[19:58] | Very good ones. But most people wish for money. | 很不錯 但大部分人都希望財源滾滾 |
[20:01] | I’m wishing there was a point here. | 我希望你趕快說重點 |
[20:04] | I processed the John Doe’s clothing. | 我處理了那具無名男尸的衣物 |
[20:08] | I found what appeared to be splash patterns | 我發現噴濺痕跡 |
[20:09] | all over shirt and his pants. | 遍布他的襯衫和褲子 |
[20:11] | I found legionella bacteria and filamentous algae… | 還發現了軍團桿菌和絲狀藻類… |
[20:14] | Like you find in stagnant water. | 和死水中的物質一樣 |
[20:17] | Ran it through the XRF | 在光譜儀下檢測 |
[20:18] | and I found high levels of zinc and copper. | 發現鋅和銅含量很高 |
[20:20] | Properties that make up a penny. | 那些都是硬幣的組成成分 |
[20:28] | He made a wish. | 他在池邊許愿 |
[20:33] | And the duffel bag fell out of the sky. | 而后行李袋從天而降 |
[20:36] | The robbers must have dropped the second bag. | 劫匪掉了一個袋子 |
[20:40] | That explains the torn strap | 這也解釋了劫匪丟在直升機上的 |
[20:42] | we found in the abandoned helicopter. | 撕裂的背帶 |
[20:43] | And somehow the tracking chip got stuck | 不知怎么的 無名死者的鞋底 |
[20:46] | on the tread of John Doe’s shoe. | 粘上了跟蹤芯片 |
[20:47] | The robbers could have followed the signal, killed our John Doe | 可能劫匪跟蹤信號 殺死這位無名氏 |
[20:50] | and then gotten their gems back. | 搶回了珠寶 |
[20:51] | $5 million worth of gems just fall in this guy’s lap. | 價值五百萬的珠寶掉在了他懷里 |
[20:55] | And there he is, thinking it’s the luckiest day of his life. | 他肯定認為那是他一生中最幸運的一天 |
[20:58] | Turns out to be anything but. | 但結果恰恰相反 |
[21:12] | Bud. | 老兄 |
[21:13] | How’s Jimmy Belson doing? | 吉米·貝爾森怎么樣了 |
[21:15] | He’s gonna be all right. | 他會沒事的 |
[21:16] | Docs patched him up pretty good. | 手術效果不錯 |
[21:18] | Mmm, nice. Hey, look, I took a closer look at the sand | 那就好 我仔細觀察了 |
[21:21] | that we found on the floor of Carson’s penthouse. | 在卡森的頂層公寓地板上發現的沙子 |
[21:24] | Put it under the scanning electron microscope, | 并將它放在掃描電子顯微鏡下 |
[21:25] | and I found trace of lead, barium and antimony. | 結果發現了微量的鉛 鋇 銻 |
[21:28] | Gunshot residue. | 彈藥殘留物 |
[21:29] | What’s GSR doing in the sand | 槍擊附近之處都沒有沙子 |
[21:31] | that wasn’t anywhere near the gunfire? | 怎么會有彈藥殘留物呢 |
[21:33] | Check it out– got a match on your tires. | 快來看 找到匹配的輪胎了 |
[21:36] | “Supra Quadtreads.” | “高級四輪沙地輪胎” |
[21:37] | That’s about as common as they come. | 平凡無奇啊 |
[21:39] | Well, that’s all right, | 沒關系 |
[21:40] | ’cause I found what looks like pollen particles in the treads. | 因為我在輪胎印里發現了類似花粉的顆粒 |
[21:43] | This may be able to lead us to our two remaining thieves. | 這或許能指引我們找到另外兩個竊賊 |
[21:45] | Got a lot of evidence, and not a lot of answers. | 證據不少 卻得不出什么結論 |
[21:49] | Stay positive. | 樂觀點 |
[21:51] | What would you do? | 你會怎么做 |
[21:53] | What would I do what? | 做什么 |
[21:55] | If you found millions of dollars of gems in the street? | 如果你在大街上撿到了價值百萬的珠寶 |
[21:58] | Give ’em back. | 物歸原主 |
[21:59] | Oh, come on, guy. | 得了吧 伙計 |
[22:00] | You wouldn’t keep some? | 你不給自己留點 |
[22:03] | Why, would you? | 怎么 你會留著嗎 |
[22:04] | No, no, I… I’d give ’em back. | 不 不 我… 會物歸原主 |
[22:07] | Mostly… I mean… | 基本上… 我是說 |
[22:08] | – Maybe keep one or two. – Know what happens | -或許留一點 -知道 |
[22:10] | to people that take things that don’t belong to them, right? | 盜取他人財物 會有什么下場嗎 |
[22:12] | – No. – Other people are getting hurt. | -不知道 -他人會受到傷害的 |
[22:15] | Doc! Come here, we got an ethical debate | 醫生 快過來 這里有一場有道德辯論 |
[22:17] | going on, and Adam is failing miserably. | 亞當一敗涂地 |
[22:19] | What do you do if you come across | 如果意外得到一筆價值可觀 |
[22:21] | a fortune of precious gems that don’t belong to you? | 卻不屬于你的貴重珠寶 你會怎么辦 |
[22:24] | I’d give them to the guy with the knife to my throat. | 我會乖乖交給那個拿刀抵著我喉嚨的人 |
[22:27] | I got a hit in CODIS on the epithelials from our John Doe’s | 死者刀傷處的上皮組織在CODIS有匹配 |
[22:30] | knife wound– most likely from our suspect’s fingernails. | 很可能來自疑犯的指甲 |
[22:33] | Say hello to Arnold Vonley. | 跟阿諾德·沃恩利打個招呼吧 |
[22:38] | Nice. | 不錯 |
[22:40] | Got any bad habits, Arnold? | 你有什么壞習慣嗎 阿諾德 |
[22:43] | For instance, I crack my knuckles. | 比如 我喜歡把指節弄得吱吱作響 |
[22:45] | It used to drive my mom nuts. | 曾經快把我媽逼瘋了 |
[22:50] | Some people pick their nose, | 有些人喜歡挖鼻孔 |
[22:52] | chew with their mouths open, | 張著嘴吃東西 |
[22:53] | use a pen knife to clean their fingernails in public. | 在公共場所用小刀修指甲 |
[22:56] | So what? That’s a crime now? | 怎么 那也犯法嗎 |
[22:58] | No, Arnold, that’s not a crime. | 不 阿諾德 那不算犯罪 |
[23:01] | It’s disgusting, but it’s not a crime. | 雖然很惡心 但不算犯罪 |
[23:03] | Unless, of course, you use that same pen knife to mug someone. | 當然 除非你用那把小刀去搶劫 |
[23:09] | That’s not my knife. | 刀不是我的 |
[23:10] | It was in your pocket when we picked you up. | 這是你被捕后 從你兜里搜出來的 |
[23:11] | I’m holding it for a friend. | 刀是我替朋友保管的 |
[23:13] | It’s got your DNA all over it. | 可這上面全都是你的DNA |
[23:14] | Along with your victim’s. | 還有受害人的 |
[23:16] | – What victim? – Scrawny kid. | -什么受害人 -那個骨瘦如柴的孩子 |
[23:17] | 20’s. Holding a duffel bag. | 二十來歲 帶著個行李袋 |
[23:19] | No? | 忘了 |
[23:20] | Let me jar your memory. | 給你點提示 |
[23:23] | He’s dead? | 他死了 |
[23:25] | Very observant, Arnold. | 眼力不錯嘛 阿諾德 |
[23:27] | Now, why don’t you tell me where you stashed the gun? | 好了 不如告訴我你把槍藏在哪兒了 |
[23:28] | Now, now, now, hold the phone. | 等等 等等 等一下 |
[23:30] | He was alive when I left him. | 我走的時候他還活著 |
[23:31] | – So you do know him! – Kid comes walking | -看吧 你真認識他 -這孩子昨晚 |
[23:34] | out of the park maybe 8:30 last night, all alone. | 大約八點半一個人從公園里出來 |
[23:39] | Wallet and watch. Now! | 交出手表和錢包 快點 |
[23:43] | Okay, okay… | 好 好 |
[23:44] | Take it. Here. | 拿走吧 |
[23:45] | He was breathing just fine when I left. | 我走的時候 他還活生生的 |
[23:47] | If he got himself shot, that’s not on me. | 就算他被打死了 也不關我事 |
[23:49] | What about the bag? | 那行李袋呢 |
[23:50] | Man, I’m a specialist. | 老兄 我是個行家 |
[23:51] | Strictly cash and jewelry only. | 只拿現金和珠寶 |
[23:53] | I’m not risking my life for some sweaty gym socks. | 不至于為幾雙臟襪子玩兒命 |
[23:55] | How much did you get away with? | 你搶了多少錢 |
[23:57] | 20 bucks. Plus the watch. | 二十塊 算上手表 |
[23:59] | Probably like 80 bucks, total. | 總共八十塊吧 |
[24:01] | I’m gonna be honest with you, Arnold. | 老實告訴你 阿諾德 |
[24:04] | You’re probably the dumbest mugger I’ve ever met. | 你可能是我見過最蠢的劫匪了 |
[24:07] | Why? What was in the bag? | 為什么 行李袋里有什么 |
[24:12] | Five million dollars. | 五百萬美元 |
[24:15] | Those were some valuable gym socks. | 那些襪子可都是值錢的家伙 |
[24:22] | No way Arnold did it. He’s strictly small time. | 阿諾德肯定不是兇手 他只是個小毛賊 |
[24:25] | Muggings. Petty theft. | 搶劫行人 小偷小摸 |
[24:26] | So he robs our John Doe and leaves behind a bag worth five mil. | 他打劫受害者 卻跟五百萬失之交臂 |
[24:29] | Yep, I guarantee you he will regret | 沒錯 我保證他會為這個決定 |
[24:31] | that decision for a very long time. | 后悔很長時間的 |
[24:33] | I’m guessing Arnold didn’t keep our vic’s I.D. | 我想阿諾德不會留著受害者的身份證 |
[24:35] | No, tossed in a dumpster. | 是的 扔進垃圾桶了 |
[24:36] | So, we still got two robbers out there | 那么這兩名在搶劫珠寶過程中開槍行兇的 |
[24:38] | who already killed once to get those gems. | 劫匪仍然逍遙法外 |
[24:41] | Smart money says they tracked our vic | 他們一定利用納米芯片 |
[24:43] | using the Nanochip and killed again. | 追蹤到了受害者 再次行兇 |
[24:45] | – Yeah. Thanks a lot. – Yep. | -對 多謝了 -不客氣 |
[24:51] | Can I help you? | 需要幫助嗎 |
[24:55] | Jenny Harper. | 我叫珍妮·哈佩 |
[24:57] | I need to report a missing person. | 我想報告有人失蹤了 |
[24:59] | My boyfriend. | 我男朋友 |
[25:00] | – Heath Kirkfield. – Okay. | -希斯·柯菲爾德 -好的 |
[25:02] | You think something might have happened to him? | 你認為他遭遇了不測 |
[25:04] | He was coming here this morning to turn in a bag that he found. | 他撿到一個行李袋 本打算今早來上交 |
[25:08] | Do you have a picture of Heath? | 你有希斯的照片嗎 |
[25:19] | Why don’t you have a seat? | 請先坐下吧 |
[25:34] | Here’s some water. | 喝點水吧 |
[25:46] | I was calling Heath all morning. | 我早上一直給希斯打電話 |
[25:48] | And he didn’t answer. | 可沒人接 |
[25:51] | I kept telling myself not to worry, | 我安慰自己別著急 |
[25:54] | that he was fine. | 他不會有事的 |
[25:57] | But I knew. | 可我有預感 |
[26:00] | I just knew… | 我就知道… |
[26:04] | Then I… then I got this. | 之后我…我收到了這個 |
[26:26] | It came from his number. Went straight to voicemail. | 是他打來的 直接轉到了語音信箱 |
[26:29] | Do you mind if I take your phone and | 請問能否先把手機交給我 |
[26:31] | have the lab analyze that message? | 送到實驗室 對這條信息進行分析 |
[26:37] | He was just going a couple blocks. | 他只要穿過幾個街區 |
[26:41] | To the police precinct, for god sakes. | 就到警察局了 |
[26:43] | And you’re telling me | 你是說 |
[26:46] | that he had the duffel bag on him when he left? | 他出門的時候 身上還背著行李袋 |
[26:49] | He was going to return it. | 他本打算將行李袋物歸原主 |
[26:54] | He ever mention to you how he got it? | 他有沒有告訴你這袋子是怎么得來的 |
[26:59] | Heath’s a busboy at Lucy’s. | 希斯在露絲餐廳打工 |
[27:03] | He’d always walk through the park on his way home. | 每天回家都要穿過公園 |
[27:07] | He’d make a wish at this fountain. | 在水池邊許個愿 |
[27:11] | Last night, he said his wish came true. | 昨天晚上 他說自己夢想成真了 |
[27:17] | How much is it? | 這值多少錢 |
[27:19] | I don’t know… feels like millions. | 不知道…幾百萬吧 |
[27:27] | Give me your hand… | 手伸出來 |
[27:34] | It’s beautiful. | 太美了 |
[27:36] | Hey, what’d I tell you, huh? | 我告訴過你的 對不對 |
[27:38] | That if we worked hard, our luck was bound to change. | 只要我們努力工作 一定會交好運的 |
[27:41] | Wait, you want to keep it? | 等等 你不打算還回去 |
[27:44] | Look, we can pay off our student loans. | 想想看 我們可以用它還清助學貸款 |
[27:47] | Hey, and our credit cards. | 還有信用卡欠款 |
[27:49] | We can… we can quit our jobs. | 我們可以…可以辭掉工作 |
[27:50] | We can finally have a real life. | 開始享受真正的人生 |
[27:56] | Heath… | 希斯 |
[27:58] | We gotta turn it in. | 我們必須物歸原主 |
[28:07] | Yeah, I know. | 當然 我明白 |
[28:11] | It was fun to dream, though, right? | 但做做美夢還不錯 是吧 |
[28:16] | Wait, you don’t blame him, right? | 等等 你不會因為 |
[28:19] | Cause he wanted to keep it? | 他想把東西據為己有而怪罪他吧 |
[28:21] | I think he was very lucky that he had a girlfriend | 我覺得他很幸運 能有你這樣的女朋友 |
[28:24] | who pointed him in the right direction. | 給他指明正確的道路 |
[28:26] | Yeah, that direction got him killed. | 確實 是條不歸路 |
[28:31] | The men who stole those gems | 搶走珠寶的那伙人 |
[28:35] | placed a tracking device on them. | 在行李袋中放了追蹤裝置 |
[28:36] | So they were probably tracking Heath’s movements. | 他們有可能監視著希斯的一舉一動 |
[28:40] | The fact that he was bringing them to us | 實際上 他把行李袋交給警方 |
[28:42] | didn’t save his life, | 雖然沒能救自己的命 |
[28:44] | but it might’ve saved yours. | 但有可能救了你的命 |
[28:55] | Bad connection? | 信號不好 |
[28:57] | That’s what I thought at first. | 一開始我也這么想 |
[28:58] | But you can make out some ambient sounds, as well. | 但卻可以聽到周圍的雜音 |
[29:01] | It’s got all the auditory markers of an ass dial. | 這是典型的”屁股”來電 |
[29:05] | You know, when your phone’s in your back pocket, | 你知道 手機放在后褲兜里 |
[29:08] | and you make a call that you don’t even know you’re making. | 不小心撥通了電話 而你自己卻全然不知 |
[29:11] | For instance, okay… my ass dialed my girlfriend once | 比如 一次我不小心打給了女朋友 |
[29:14] | when I was out at a bar with some friends. | 當時我在酒吧跟朋友們喝酒 |
[29:16] | Left, like, a 15-minute message, you know. | 于是竟留了15分鐘的留言 |
[29:18] | I mean, it would’ve been really funny, | 本來是挺好玩的 |
[29:19] | except we were talking about her the whole time, and… | 可我們當時一直在討論她 然后… |
[29:21] | That’s how she became your ex-girlfriend? | 結果她就成了你的前女友 |
[29:23] | Well… yeah. | 是啊 |
[29:25] | Clear out the ambient sound, see if there’s anything | 濾掉背景雜音 看看能否發現 |
[29:27] | useful underneath, and call me when you got something. | 有用的信息 有發現就給我打電話 |
[29:30] | With your fingers, not your ass. | 用手 別用屁股 |
[29:35] | Hey, I got something on the particles I found | 在逃逸車輛的輪胎印上發現的粉塵 |
[29:38] | in the tire treads from our getaway car. | 我終于知道它們是什么了 |
[29:40] | I figured it was some kind of pollen. | 一開始我覺得是種花粉 |
[29:42] | – It’s not pollen? – Actually, it is. It’s a lot of pollen. | -不是花粉嗎 -是 而且還不止一種 |
[29:45] | 15 different varieties. | 總共有15種 |
[29:48] | Hmm, parrot flower, | 鸚鵡蘭 |
[29:50] | lithops, voodoo lily, cape sundew… | 生石花 伏都百合 南非茅膏菜 |
[29:54] | None of these are native to New York. | 都不是紐約本地花卉 |
[29:56] | Right, they all require special care and maintenance. | 是的 要有專門的護理技術才能養活它們 |
[29:58] | Only a couple nurseries in the city handle these varieties. | 城里只有幾家類似的花卉養植中心 |
[30:00] | And one of them… | 其中一家 |
[30:01] | is a few miles from where we found the helicopter. | 離直升飛機的發現地點 只有幾英里 |
[30:21] | NYPD. | 紐約警署 |
[30:23] | Put your hands on the dash, where I can see ’em. | 把手放在儀表板上 放到我能看見的地方 |
[30:26] | You hear me?! | 聽到沒有 |
[30:28] | Put your damn hands on the dash, | 把手放在儀表板上 |
[30:30] | where I can see ’em, now! | 放到我能看見的地方 快點 |
[30:39] | So much for a clean getaway. | 逃亡到此結束 |
[30:44] | So, here’s our last two thieves. | 這是另外兩名竊賊 |
[30:46] | The pilot and the second gunman. | 包括飛行員和其中一名劫匪 |
[30:48] | Both shot execution style. | 都像被處死的 |
[30:49] | No sign of the missing gems. | 珠寶不知去向 |
[30:52] | They’re in full rigor. | 死者全身僵硬 |
[30:53] | They’ve been dead for at least 12 hours. | 死亡時間至少12小時 |
[30:56] | Right, and Heath was killed eight hours ago, | 對 希斯是8小時前遇害的 |
[30:58] | so there’s no way they’re responsible for his death. | 因此這兩個人不可能是兇手 |
[31:00] | So who are they? | 那他們是誰 |
[31:02] | Ted and Paul Kendricks. They’re brothers. | 泰德和保羅·肯德里克 兄弟倆 |
[31:05] | They were arrested a few years ago for trying to rob an ATM cash warehouse | 幾年前因搶劫自動取款機的現金庫被捕 |
[31:10] | and use a plane as a getaway car. | 當時他們的逃跑工具也是飛機 |
[31:11] | They served two years. | 服刑兩年 |
[31:12] | Just two years? How’s that happen? | 只有兩年 怎么可能 |
[31:15] | Well, their lawyer was Roland Carson. | 因為他們的律師是羅蘭·卡森 |
[31:17] | – What a coincidence. – Right. | -未免太巧了吧 -對 |
[31:18] | And we also ran ballistics | 從他們倆和希斯身上取得的子彈 |
[31:19] | on the bullets we pulled from these two and Heath. | 經彈道測試證實來自同一把槍 |
[31:21] | All three were shot with the same gun. | 一槍三命 |
[31:23] | Okay, so whoever killed Heath | 殺害希斯的兇手 |
[31:24] | killed the Kendricks brothers as well. | 也就是殺害肯德里克兄弟的兇手 |
[31:26] | We got a hit on IBIS. It’s a Sig Sauer P226. | 經IBIS比對 兇器是西格索爾P226[瑞士手槍] |
[31:30] | Guess who it belongs to. | 猜猜所有者是誰 |
[31:43] | You, uh…recognize anyone? | 你…可認得這幾位 |
[31:48] | Should I? | 我該認得嗎 |
[31:49] | They’re the men who broke into your apartment last night. | 他們就是昨晚闖入你家的劫匪 |
[31:52] | They’re also former clients of yours. | 同時也曾經是你的委托人 |
[31:58] | You care to explain that? | 不解釋一下嗎 |
[32:00] | I’ve defended a lot of criminals, detective. | 我為太多人做過辯護了 警探 |
[32:01] | It’s my job. | 我的工作使然 |
[32:03] | That’s not an answer. | 你答非所問 |
[32:05] | I don’t know what else to tell you. | 我不知道還有什么好說的 |
[32:07] | Maybe you should ask one of them. | 也許你該問問他們 |
[32:08] | They’re a little bit dead right now. | 他們已經死翹翹了 |
[32:11] | Killed with a handgun registered to you. | 死于注冊在你名下的一把手槍 |
[32:15] | I have clients coming in and out of my apartment | 如你所知 來我家中的委托人 |
[32:18] | all hours of the day, as you know. | 終日絡繹不絕 |
[32:20] | Any one of them could have walked away with that gun. | 他們任何一個都可能把槍順走 |
[32:22] | Already preparing your defense theory? | 看來你已準備好辯詞了 |
[32:25] | A little fanciful, even for you. | 你也想象力太豐富了吧 |
[32:27] | You think I set up the robbery? | 你認為我自導自演了這場搶劫 |
[32:30] | Hired former clients to have my own apartment broken into, | 雇用前委托人闖入我家 |
[32:34] | my bodyguard shot, | 射傷保鏢 |
[32:36] | and millions stolen from another client, | 盜走另一委托人價值百萬的珠寶 |
[32:38] | then murdered my former clients | 然后明目張膽地用自己的槍 |
[32:40] | with a gun that’s easily traced back to me? | 殺害這兩位前委托人 |
[32:43] | That’s what I call fanciful. | 這才叫想象力豐富 |
[32:45] | I’m not hearing a denial. | 不過你沒否認 |
[32:46] | This must be the highlight of your career, | 警探 追查我這事兒 |
[32:48] | detective, –going after me. | 將為你的事業添上濃墨重彩的一筆 |
[32:51] | It’s not even an honorable mention. | 這根本不值一提 |
[32:54] | You got a vendetta against me? | 你跟我有仇嗎 |
[32:55] | Did I embarrass you on the stand one time? | 難道我曾令你在證人席上難堪嗎 |
[32:58] | I’m just looking at the evidence. | 我只看證據 |
[33:00] | And right now, it doesn’t look good for you. | 而目前看來 你情勢不妙 |
[33:05] | I mentioned that the guy who rightfully owns those gems | 我說過一旦那些珠寶無法尋回 |
[33:08] | would slit my throat if they’re not returned. | 它們的合法擁有者會割斷我的喉嚨的 |
[33:10] | You said something about it. | 你的確提過 |
[33:12] | So why would I risk my life for a few bucks? | 那我為何要為幾張毛票豁出性命呢 |
[33:15] | I charge more an hour than you make in a week. | 我一小時掙得比你一周都多 |
[33:17] | As an errand boy for drug dealers and thieves, | 一直以來 你都服務于毒販和小偷 |
[33:20] | maybe you got sick of carrying their water. | 也許你厭倦了為他們收拾殘局 |
[33:25] | You seem to have made up your mind. | 你似乎心中已有定論 |
[33:28] | You gonna read me my rights? | 是不是該宣讀我的權利 |
[33:30] | Offer me a phone call? | 然后讓我打個電話呢 |
[33:34] | I assume you’ll want to call your lawyer. | 我也覺得你該給你的律師打個電話 |
[33:37] | I don’t need to. | 沒必要 |
[33:40] | But you will. | 你才需要打電話 |
[33:41] | Because if you come after me, | 因為你再咬住我不放 |
[33:43] | I will hit you and your department with a malicious prosecution suit | 我將起訴你和你的部門惡意指控 |
[33:47] | that’ll spin your head. | 把你搞得頭昏腦脹 |
[33:53] | I’m still not hearing a denial. | 但你依然沒有否認 |
[34:12] | What’s up, Doc? | 大法醫 什么情況 |
[34:13] | Hey. I got the bullet those E.R. doctors | 我查看過急診室醫生 |
[34:15] | pulled out of your buddy Belson. | 從貝爾森身上取出的子彈 |
[34:17] | Thing is, it’s deformed in a way | 發現有些變形 |
[34:18] | that’s inconsistent with his injury. | 這和他的傷口不符 |
[34:19] | He wasn’t wearing any kind of body armor that you know of, was he? | 他當時沒穿防彈衣之類的吧 |
[34:22] | No way, nearly severed his intestine. | 不可能 子彈差點切斷他腸子 |
[34:24] | I’m heading to the hospital now, | 我現在去醫院 |
[34:25] | hoping he’ll shed some light on what this Carson’s been up to. | 看他知不知道卡森在搞些什么 |
[34:28] | Yeah? You think he’ll tell you what he knows? | 是嗎 你覺得他會說嗎 |
[34:30] | On the inside, Jimmy’s still a cop. | 吉米本質上還是個警察 |
[34:32] | If he finds out that Carson tried to have him shot | 要是他發現卡森不僅害他受傷 |
[34:34] | to rob his own penthouse, | 還監守自盜 |
[34:35] | he’ll tell us what he knows. | 他會開口交代的 |
[34:36] | And after everything’s said and done, | 等他交代完了 |
[34:38] | maybe we can get this bullet back to him as a souvenir. | 或許可以把子彈給他做個紀念呢 |
[35:25] | Mac, I think I figured out why | 麥克 我想我知道為什么 |
[35:26] | we found GSR in the sand pile at Carson’s penthouse. | 卡森房間里的沙子有彈藥殘留物了 |
[35:29] | Now, this is the bullet that shot Belson. | 這是打中貝爾森的子彈 |
[35:33] | He said that he was heading to the doorway | 他自稱正往門口趕 |
[35:34] | when the robbers entered and shot him in the stomach. | 劫匪就沖進來 射中了他腹部 |
[35:40] | The bullet’s deformed on both sides. | 子彈兩邊都變形了 |
[35:42] | Means it was tumbling when it hit Belson. | 意味著它擊中貝爾森之前掉了個頭 |
[35:51] | Now, a flight of a bullet is nose first | 子彈都是頭朝前 |
[35:52] | until it’s made contact. | 直至它與某物碰撞 |
[35:53] | Wouldn’t tumble unless there was | 子彈不會調轉方向 |
[35:56] | an intermediary target between it and the victim. | 除非它和受害者之間還有一層介質 |
[35:58] | Like a sandbag. | 比如 沙包 |
[36:03] | Now, Belson had access to all of Carson’s clients, | 貝爾森恰能接觸到卡森的所有委托人 |
[36:05] | his gun, security weaknesses… | 還有槍支 也了解安保系統的弱點 |
[36:07] | Best way to avoid suspicion | 在搶劫中洗脫嫌疑的最佳方法 |
[36:10] | is getting wounded in the robbery. | 就是讓自己受傷 |
[36:22] | Belson staged his own shooting. | 貝爾森一手導演了自己的中槍 |
[36:37] | According to the surgeon who treated Belson, | 搶救貝爾森的外科醫生說 |
[36:39] | the bullet missed hitting any major organ, | 子彈避開了所有主要器官 |
[36:41] | but it did graze the intestine. | 但的確擦傷了腸道 |
[36:43] | He must have checked himself out of the hospital | 他肯定在丹尼去看望他后 |
[36:46] | right after Danny came to see him. | 就馬上溜出醫院 |
[36:47] | Met up with the Kendricks brothers, killed them, | 和肯德里克兄弟碰頭并將其殺害 |
[36:49] | then tracked Heath down. | 接著追蹤希斯 |
[36:50] | That’s a lot of activity for someone who just had abdominal surgery. | 剛做過腹部手術的身體可不太能吃得消 |
[36:54] | He’s going to need medical attention soon. | 他急需醫護治療 |
[36:55] | Well, he’s got five million reasons | 他有價值五百萬的理由 |
[36:57] | to play through the pain. | 能忍受這痛苦 |
[36:59] | I’ve notified all the hospitals in the tristate area. | 我已經通知紐約地區所有醫院 |
[37:01] | I have officers posted at his apartment. | 安排警員監視他的住處 |
[37:03] | Assuming he got the bag of gems from Heath, | 若他從希斯那兒拿到珠寶 |
[37:06] | he’s not going home. | 就不會回家了 |
[37:06] | Well, if we can’t catch him in the New York area, | 如果在紐約地界抓不到他 |
[37:09] | maybe we can trace where he’s going. | 也許可以找出他的去向 |
[37:10] | I’ve had his computer brought from his apartment. | 我從他家中搜來他的電腦 |
[37:12] | We’ll start searching its history, | 準備檢查瀏覽歷史等 |
[37:14] | see what we come up with. | 看看能不能有所發現 |
[37:15] | Good. Do it. | 很好 去做吧 |
[37:20] | Wow. I don’t know what to tell you, boss. | 老大 我真不知該怎么開口 |
[37:22] | Should’ve posted an officer outside of Jimmy’s room, | 本該派人看守吉米的病房的 |
[37:25] | I guess, but I didn’t think. | 但我真沒想到 |
[37:26] | None of us did, Danny. | 我們都沒想到 丹尼 |
[37:28] | Walk with me. | 跟我來 |
[37:30] | I mean, if the evidence wasn’t staring me right in the face, | 要不是證據確鑿 就擺在在眼前 |
[37:32] | I wouldn’t believe it. | 我真的很難相信 |
[37:34] | Robbery’s bad enough, but triple murder? | 搶劫已經很嚴重了 還加上三重謀殺… |
[37:36] | Never know what a man is capable of. | 人之所能 不可預測 |
[37:39] | Even old friends. | 老友也不例外 |
[37:40] | Yeah. Jimmy was a good guy. | 是啊 吉米以前是個好人 |
[37:43] | I mean, I don’t know. | 我不能明白 |
[37:44] | How does one turn of bad luck change all that? | 僅交一次厄運就能將他徹底改變嗎 |
[37:46] | No, Belson made the choice to go down this road. | 不 貝爾森自甘墮落 |
[37:50] | Luck has nothing to do with it. | 和幸運與否無關 |
[37:51] | I got it, I got it, I got it! | 我知道了 我知道了 |
[37:53] | I got it! | 我知道了 |
[37:54] | You got, you got what? | 你知道什么了 |
[37:56] | The voice mail on Jenny’s phone. | 關于珍妮電話里的語音信息 |
[37:57] | So Heath was leaving a message. | 那么希斯的確是想發送信息 |
[37:59] | Yes. Well, no, no. | 是 也不是 |
[38:00] | But y-yes. | 但也是 |
[38:01] | Adam. | 亞當 |
[38:03] | He didn’t leave a message, but there was a message left. | 他沒有刻意留下信息 但確實有線索可循 |
[38:06] | Just, uh, just come with me. | 跟我來 |
[38:10] | I was able to isolate the background frequencies | 我分離了背景音頻 |
[38:13] | and drop out the atmospheric sound. | 消除了大氣聲音 |
[38:15] | Left me with these voices. | 于是就剩下了這些聲音 |
[38:18] | Where is it? | 東西在哪兒 |
[38:19] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在說什么 |
[38:21] | Wrong answer! | 回答錯誤 |
[38:23] | No, please, wait, wait! | 不要 拜托等等 等等 |
[38:25] | That’s it. | 就是這些 |
[38:26] | He says “where is it?” | 他問”東西在哪兒” |
[38:27] | Does he mean the duffel bag? | 是指那個行李袋嗎 |
[38:29] | But Heath had the bag with him. | 但是希斯隨身帶著行李袋啊 |
[38:31] | Heath’s cell phone wasn’t with his personal possessions | 希斯的尸體運進來的時候 |
[38:34] | when his body was brought in. | 他的手機并沒有在個人財物中 |
[38:35] | Could’ve dropped it in the struggle. | 可能是在掙扎中掉落了 |
[38:37] | Pull up Heath’s crime scene photos. | 把希斯遇害的現場照片調出來 |
[38:46] | Stop there. | 停一下 |
[38:48] | That’s it. | 就是這里 |
[38:49] | There’s a void in the blood pattern. | 血跡中有一片空白 |
[38:51] | Belson killed Heath, | 是貝爾森殺了希斯 |
[38:52] | took the duffel bag, then took his phone. | 拿走了行李袋 還拿走了他的手機 |
[38:55] | We got to track that phone. | 我們得追蹤他的手機 |
[38:56] | I’m all over it. | 我正運行中 |
[38:58] | A phone is not just a phone anymore. | 手機不只用來打電話了 |
[39:00] | It’s got your whole life in it. | 還牽涉到你的身家性命 |
[39:02] | What else could Belson possibly want from Heath? | 貝爾森還能對希斯有什么要求 |
[39:03] | All right. | 搞定 |
[39:05] | Got a signal, guys. | 收到信號了 伙計們 |
[39:07] | That’s Midtown. | 位于中城區 |
[39:09] | Just a few blocks from where Heath was killed. | 距離希斯的遇害現場只有幾個街區 |
[39:11] | I know why Belson wanted the phone. | 我知道貝爾森為什么要拿走手機了 |
[39:14] | He was looking for Heath’s address. | 他在尋找希斯的住址 |
[39:16] | But why? He got all the jewels back. | 但為什么呢 所有的珠寶他都拿回去了 |
[39:18] | Maybe not. | 也許不一定 |
[39:21] | He’s on the move. | 他在移動中 |
[39:35] | Heath, we gotta turn it in. | 希斯 我們必須物歸原主 |
[39:38] | Yeah, I know. | 當然 我明白 |
[39:42] | It’s fun to dream, though, right? | 但做做美夢還不錯 是吧 |
[40:20] | Who’s there? | 是誰呀 |
[40:28] | Hello? | 有人嗎 |
[40:33] | Oh, my god! | 我的老天 |
[40:35] | Put down the gun, Jimmy. Put it down. | 把槍放下 吉米 放下槍 |
[40:38] | Ms. Harper, stay inside your apartment. | 哈佩小姐 呆在公寓里別出來 |
[40:40] | Would you believe that this isn’t what it looks like? | 你相信事實并非你親眼所見嗎 |
[40:42] | Not in the mood for your jokes, buddy. | 我可沒心情和你開玩笑 老兄 |
[40:44] | Put it down. | 把槍放下 |
[40:46] | What are you gonna do, huh? | 你想干什么 |
[40:47] | Gonna shoot me in the back, Danny? | 從背后向我開一槍 丹尼 |
[40:50] | And not think twice about it, buddy, if it comes to it. | 你再逼我 我可會毫不猶豫的 兄弟 |
[40:53] | So just lower the gun. | 所以乖乖把槍放下 |
[40:55] | Okay, look, man, I think that this may have | 好吧 兄弟 我知道 |
[40:57] | gotten a little out of hand. | 情況有點失控了 |
[40:59] | No, no, what I think is | 不 不 我卻覺得 |
[41:00] | you ended up spending too much time with that Carson | 你和卡森那家伙在一起太久了 |
[41:03] | and the criminals that he represents. | 看著他為罪犯辯護 |
[41:05] | Started thinking you can get away with too much, that’s all. | 所以你就覺得自己也能僥幸逃脫 |
[41:07] | You know what, | 要知道 |
[41:07] | you have no idea what I’ve been through, okay? | 你根本無法想象我所經歷的痛苦 好吧 |
[41:09] | You have no idea. | 你根本無法想象 |
[41:10] | Losing my life, losing my family, huh? | 生活破碎 妻離子散 |
[41:12] | Taking crap from Carson for all these years. | 多年來忍受卡森的嘮叨 |
[41:14] | What, what, you think that justifies five dead bodies? | 怎么 你認為這就可以為自己手中的5條人命辯護了 |
[41:17] | You ever think about that night, man, huh? | 你有沒有回想過那天晚上 老兄 |
[41:19] | You ever think about what it would’ve | 你有沒有想過如果 |
[41:20] | been like if you would’ve | 當時是你對他們搜身 |
[41:21] | patted those guys down instead of me? | 情況會怎樣 |
[41:22] | If you would’ve been the guy | 如果拿著手電筒 |
[41:23] | with the flashlight in the backseat? | 檢查后座的是你呢 |
[41:25] | And don’t you even pretend that you would’ve | 你敢保證 |
[41:26] | seen that gun any better than me. | 自己就能發現那把槍嗎 |
[41:27] | Doesn’t matter, Jimmy. | 一切都不重要了 吉米 |
[41:31] | Now, put the damn gun down | 趕快把手中那把該死的槍放下 |
[41:34] | or I will shoot you. | 否則我就要開槍了 |
[41:48] | I’m sorry, Danny. | 對不起 丹尼 |
[41:50] | Yeah, you’re sorry? | 現在后悔了 |
[41:51] | Screw you! | 去死吧你 |
[41:52] | I got it, Flack. Thank you. | 我來押送他 弗萊克 謝謝 |
[41:54] | You’re sorry… | 現在說抱歉了 |
[42:01] | Miss Harper, it’s detective Flack, NYPD. | 哈佩小姐 我是紐約警局的弗萊克警探 |
[42:07] | Is everything okay? | 沒事了嗎 |
[42:08] | It is now. | 現在沒事了 |
[42:30] | Can I have the gems back now? | 我現在能拿回寶石了嗎 |
[42:32] | My client would like to take possession. | 我的客戶想要取回 |
[42:34] | They’re evidence now. Sorry. | 它們現在是物證了 抱歉 |
[42:36] | What the hell am I supposed to tell my client? | 那我怎么和客戶交代 |
[42:37] | Well, you’re a persuasive guy. | 你那么能說善辯的 |
[42:39] | Persuade them not to kill you. | 說服他們給你留條小命唄 |
[42:41] | You’re enjoying this, detective. | 看來你樂在其中啊 警探 |
[42:44] | Can I at least make sure it’s all accounted for? | 那我至少可以清點一下數量嗎 |
[42:48] | Be my guest. | 請便 |
[42:55] | Wait… where’s the ring? | 等等 戒指在哪兒 |
[42:59] | Diamonds, emeralds. | 祖母綠的鉆戒 |
[43:01] | It’s an heirloom. | 那可是傳家寶 |
[43:02] | It’s worth a million at least, detective. | 至少價值100萬 警探 |
[43:05] | What you see is what we found in the trunk of Belson’s car. | 我們在貝爾森后備箱中找到的都在這里了 |
[43:08] | Can’t be. | 不可能啊 |
[43:10] | Maybe Belson kept it with him somehow. | 也許貝爾森私藏了 |
[43:13] | Ah, they usually check prisoners for heirlooms at rikers. | 在關進監獄之前都會檢查隨身物品的 |
[43:17] | It’s the most important piece here. | 那可是這里面最重要的一件 |
[43:19] | Mr. Carson, these gems have been all over the city, | 卡森先生 這些寶石經多人之手 |
[43:21] | in and out of many hands. | 被帶到城市各處 |
[43:22] | The ring could’ve gotten lost anywhere. | 戒指可能已經丟掉了 |
[43:24] | That’s not good enough, detective. | 這種說辭可不夠好 警探 |
[43:26] | Sue me. | 那就告我啊 |