Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪现场调查·纽约篇(CSI: NY)第7季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 9, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇(CSI: NY)第7季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[01:34] 911, what’s your emergency? 911 您有什么紧急情况
[01:37] Hello? 喂
[01:40] 911, what’s your emergency? 911 您有什么紧急情况
[01:41] Hello? Is anyone there? 喂 有人在听吗
[01:45] Sir? 先生
[01:46] Ma’am? Are you there? 女士 有人在吗
[01:49] Stay on the line, please. 请别挂机
[01:50] I’m sending someone to this number. 我们正派人赶往您的电话所在地
[01:53] Are you still there? 有人在听吗
[01:55] Sir? 先生
[01:57] Ma’am? 女士
[02:40] Check the vics. Call it in. 查看受害人的情况 呼叫总部
[02:53] Central, I’ve got one DOA, 总部 一名受害人当场死亡
[02:55] one heavy bleeder 另一名严重失血
[02:56] at 232 Hillside Avenue. 地点在山坡大街232号
[02:57] Need an ambulance now. 请速派急救人员
[02:59] Copy that. Ambulance and… 收到 急救人员
[03:27] Mrs. Travers, I’m detective Mac Taylor. 特拉弗斯夫人 我是麦克·泰勒警探
[03:29] If you can hear me, I need you to raise your finger. 要是能听到我说话 请抬一下手指
[03:32] Can you do that? 可以吗
[03:34] Good. Good. 很好
[03:36] I’m going to ask you a couple of questions. 我有一些问题要问你
[03:37] If the answer is yes, 如果答案肯定
[03:39] I need you to move your finger up and down. 请你上下移动手指
[03:40] If the answer is no, 如果答案否定
[03:41] move it side to side. 就水平移动
[03:43] Do you understand me? 明白了吗
[03:45] Good. Good. 很好
[03:47] Do you know the person who did this to you? 你认识行凶的人吗
[03:51] Was there a guest in the house tonight? 今晚家里有客人吗
[03:56] When you guys arrived, 你们到达的时候
[03:57] was there any sign of forced entry? 有没有发现强行进入的痕迹
[03:59] No, sir. 没有 长官
[04:00] Mrs. Travers, did someone in your family do this to you? 特拉弗斯夫人 行凶者是不是你们的亲人
[04:09] Give me that picture over there. 把那张照片拿过来
[04:10] Right there. Come on. Come on. 就是那张 快点 快点
[04:14] Mrs. Travers, I need you to listen very carefully. 特拉弗斯夫人 请你仔细听好了
[04:18] Is this the person who did this to you? 凶手是不是这个人
[04:28] Is this your son? 他是你的儿子吗
[04:30] Did your son do this to you? 凶手是你儿子吗
[04:36] We got to find this kid right away. 马上去找到这孩子
[06:22] Police. 警察
[06:23] – What are you doing? – What the hell, man? -你干什么 -搞什么鬼 兄弟
[06:25] Leave him alone. What the hell is the matter with you? 放开他 你他妈搞什么鬼
[06:28] Let go of me! 放开我
[06:29] Billy Travers, you’re under arrest 比利·特拉弗斯 你因涉嫌
[06:30] for the murder of your father, Walter Travers, 谋杀你的父亲沃特·特拉弗斯
[06:33] and the attempted murder 并且蓄谋杀害
[06:34] of your mother, Grace Travers. 你的母亲 格蕾丝·特拉弗斯被捕
[06:36] – What? – That’s right, buddy. She’s still alive. -什么 -你没听错 她还活着
[06:38] What are you talking about? 你到底在说什么
[06:39] – Let’s go. – Billy! -跟我们走一趟吧 -比利
[06:42] Where are you taking him? 你们要把他抓去哪
[06:44] Get off me! 放开我
[06:46] Billy! 比利
[06:50] She was communicative at the scene. 在案发现场时她还有沟通能力
[06:52] AAO times three. Following commands. 三级清醒度 能够执行指令
[06:54] Mental status decreased in transit. 救护途中意识状态下降
[06:56] Shallow breathing. Dropped her sats. 呼吸急促 情况恶化
[06:58] Required bagging. 急需输血
[06:59] Get me an airway box, 7.5 ET tube 把导气管拿来 用7.5毫米的内管
[07:01] and call for respiratory. 进行辅助呼吸
[07:04] She’s arresting! I need a BBM. 她要不行了 给我一支小檗胺
[07:05] Drop her head down, please. 把她的头放低
[07:24] Remember what I said about having a son? 还记得我说过有儿子会怎样吗
[07:26] – Yeah. – Never mind. -记得 -我收回
[07:28] I’m good. 我不想要儿子了
[07:29] Start from the outside in? 是从外面闯进来的吗
[07:30] Yeah. 是的
[07:31] We got to eliminate any prints left 得先把第一时间赶到现场的警察
[07:33] by the first officers and the EMTs. 及急救医护人员的指纹排除掉
[07:34] And Mac. 还有麦克的
[07:35] Be honest. If that was you who responded to the scene, 说实话 要是你们最先赶到现场
[07:38] would you have known to try to get an I.D. 会不会想到让她用移动手指的方法
[07:40] by asking her to move her finger up and down? 来指认凶手
[07:41] Probably not. 应该不会
[07:42] I guess that’s why he’s the boss, huh? 所以说 老大就是老大
[07:44] He wanted us to verify there was no forced entry. 他要我们来证实是否有强行进入的痕迹
[07:47] You want to take the front door, or you want the bedroom? 你检查前门 还是卧室
[07:49] I’ll leave the bedroom to you two. 卧室还是留给你们俩吧
[07:52] Thanks. 多谢了
[07:54] Bed or floor? 你选床还是地板
[07:55] I’ll take the floor. 我选地板
[09:33] I don’t believe you. 我不相信你
[09:35] Believe it, Billy. 得了吧 比利
[09:36] Your own mother identified you. 你亲生母亲都指认你了
[09:37] – That’s not possible. – Why? -不可能 -为什么
[09:39] Because you thought she was dead? 你以为她已经死了
[09:41] You left no witnesses? 死无对证了是吗
[09:42] Because I didn’t do anything. 因为我什么都没做
[09:45] No. You’re lying. 不对 你在撒谎
[09:47] You’re lying. She didn’t… 你在撒谎 她并没有…
[09:48] I wish to god I was lying. 我也希望我在撒谎啊
[09:49] I’ve been a detective for a long time. 我做警探多年
[09:51] This is about as bad as it gets. 这类糟糕的情况见得多了
[09:57] My father– 我父亲
[09:58] He’s dead? 他死了吗
[10:01] I mean, when you got there, he was already dead? 你们赶到的时候 他已经死了吗
[10:08] I don’t understand. 我真不明白
[10:09] Why would she do this to me? 她为什么要诬陷我
[10:10] Do this to you? 诬陷你
[10:13] Maybe because you beat her within an inch of her life. 也许是因为你对她痛下狠手 差点要了她的命
[10:15] I wasn’t even at the house. 我连家门都没进
[10:16] I haven’t been home in over a month. 我都一个多月没回家了
[10:18] Where is she? Can… can I see her? 她在哪里 我可以去看她吗
[10:20] Okay, Billy. 好吧 比利
[10:22] Let’s not draw this out into a lifetime special. 我们别在这里拖延时间 拐弯抹角
[10:25] Just tell me why you did it. 直说吧 你为什么这么做
[10:28] I love my parents. 我爱我的父母
[10:30] I didn’t do this. 我没有杀人
[10:32] Okay. 好吧
[10:34] Tell me again– 那你复述一遍
[10:35] where were you today? 今天的行程
[10:37] And start from the beginning. 从头说起
[10:38] I already told you. 我已经说过了
[10:40] – Tell me again. – I’m not an idiot. -不妨再说一遍 -我又不是白痴
[10:42] You want me to tell you again 你要我再说一遍
[10:42] because you think I’m going to say something different. 还不就是为了从中找出破绽
[10:44] You’re only going to say 要是没撒谎
[10:45] something different if you’re lying. 你就不会证词前后矛盾
[10:47] Well, I’m not. 我没撒谎
[10:48] Well, then, this should be easy. 是吗 那就轻而易举
[10:52] We went to a vintage clothing store on St. Marx. 我们去了圣马克一家二手服装店
[10:55] Billy wanted to get a gray jacket 比利想买一件和汤姆·克鲁斯
[10:56] exactly like the one Tom Cruise had in the movie. 在电影里穿的一模一样的灰色夹克
[10:58] What time was that? Please be specific. 什么时候去的 讲出具体时间
[11:01] He didn’t do it. 他没杀人
[11:02] He doesn’t have it in him to do something like this. 他根本就没有杀人欲念
[11:05] Okay, Jules, I’m going to let you in on a little secret. 行了 朱尔斯 告诉你个小秘密吧
[11:08] Everyone has it in them to do something like this. 每个人都有杀人的欲念
[11:11] – Everyone. – No. -每个人 -不
[11:13] Not Billy. 比利不会
[11:14] – How long have you been going out? – Five months. -你们恋爱多久了 -五个月
[11:16] Five months? 五个月
[11:18] I usually like to wait at least six months 我一般要花至少六个月
[11:21] before I can attest to somebody’s lack of homicidal tendencies. 才能确定一个人没有嗜杀倾向
[11:25] You’re kind of a bitch, you know that? 知道吗 你真是够混的
[11:30] Where did you go after the clothing store? 出了服装店之后 你们去哪了
[11:31] Back to Jules’ room. 回朱尔斯家了
[11:33] We hung out there until around 5:00 or something, 我们在那一直待到大概五点的样子
[11:35] and then I had to go get stuff for the party. 然后我要去准备派对用品
[11:37] – What stuff? – Alcohol. I had to get a bunch of alcohol, -什么东西 -酒啊 我得去弄一箱酒来
[11:41] so we went to the store on the corner of Bleeker… 所以我们就去了一家店 在布里克街
[11:43] …and West Third. 和西三街交汇的拐角处
[11:44] Did anyone else go with you? 还有其他人跟你们一起吗
[11:45] I already told you no. 我已经说了 没有
[11:47] Where’d you go after that? 之后去哪了
[11:48] To the frat house to drop off the alcohol. 去兄弟会 把酒放在那边
[11:51] That was around 7:00, maybe a little after. 但是大概七点钟 可能还要晚一点
[11:54] Jules go in with you? 朱尔斯和你一起去的吗
[11:55] No. I told you we split up after that. 没有 我说了之后我们就分开了
[11:58] So you don’t know where Billy was from the time 所以 从离开服装店
[12:00] you left the clothing store right up until the party? 一直到派对开始之前 你都不知道比利在哪
[12:03] Did you get any phone call or text from him? 他有没有给你打电话 或者发信息
[12:05] No. 没有
[12:06] What time did you get to the party? 你到达派对会场是什么时候
[12:08] Maybe 11:00. 大概十一点
[12:10] Was Billy already there when you got there? 你赶到的时候比利已经在那了吗
[12:12] Yes. 是的
[12:13] So from about 8:00 to 11:00, 那么从8点到11点
[12:14] I’m just supposed to take your word for it 假设我相信你的话
[12:15] that you were in your room. 那段时间你一直呆在房间里
[12:17] And the only person who can account for 而唯一能证明你
[12:18] your whereabouts earlier that day is your girlfriend. 当天早前行踪的就只有你女朋友
[12:23] What are you doing? 你在写什么
[12:25] Math. 做算术题
[12:27] Because you’re not man enough to admit what you did. 谁叫你敢做不敢当呢
[12:29] Now I gotta do math. 我不得不算一算
[12:32] I hate math. 我恨死算术了
[12:33] Half hour by train to get to your parents’ place. 先花半个小时坐火车去你父母家
[12:36] 25 minutes to stand outside and build the courage to kill them. 再花二十五分钟站在外面壮胆
[12:42] Another 40 minutes inside to do the deed and change your clothes. 再花四十分钟入室行凶 然后换一身衣服
[12:46] 15 minutes to puke 又花十五分钟呕吐
[12:49] and then find a place to ditch the bloody clothes. 再找个地方把沾满鲜血的衣服丢掉
[12:53] Another half hour to travel to your room. 最后花半个小时回自己家
[12:57] Five… ten… carry one… 五五得十 向前进一位
[13:00] Two hours and 20 minutes, give or take. 算上误差 一共两小时二十分钟
[13:04] Plenty of time for you to commit the murder 你有足够的时间去行凶
[13:05] and get back to your room. 然后再回到自己的房间
[13:09] You have between now and trial to fabricate a witness 从现在到开庭审判 你还可以伪造出一个证人
[13:11] who claims to have seen you during that time. 证明在那段时间见过你
[13:21] The human skull is composed of 人类头骨的组成物质中
[13:23] one of the most durable substances found in nature. 含有自然界中最坚硬的物质
[13:25] It takes approximately one ton 要承受外界大约一顿的重量
[13:28] to reduce the diameter of the skull by one centimeter. 才能将头骨直径缩小一厘米
[13:31] Unfortunately for Walter Travers, 对于沃特·特拉弗斯来说 不幸的是
[13:32] when you get whacked in the head 当头部遭受
[13:34] multiple times with a blunt-force object, 钝器反复击打时
[13:36] that doesn’t mean a whole lot. 头骨则会产生重大损伤
[13:38] Can you tell us anything 你能描述一下
[13:39] about the nature of the blunt-force object? 这个钝器的特征吗
[13:46] Sid? 希德
[13:47] Oh, sorry. 抱歉
[13:50] Yeah. I-I just wasn’t prepared for you to be so… 我只是没想到你是如此…
[13:53] Female? 女性化
[13:55] Right. 嗯
[13:56] Um… you see these two horizontal marks? 看到这两个水平痕迹了吗
[13:58] They’re puncture wounds. 是击穿留下的伤痕
[14:00] They speak to the nature of the weapon? 这能为凶器的特征提供一丝线索吗
[14:01] Oh, yeah. I mean possibly. 是的 我觉得希望很大
[14:03] Let’s take a look. 过来看看
[14:09] – You came from D.C., right? – Yeah. -你从华盛顿特区来 -是的
[14:11] It’s an interesting town. 那地方很有意思
[14:12] I’ve only been there once 我只去过一次
[14:14] to testify before congress. 还是到议会作证
[14:15] Oh, on behalf of the National Academy of Sciences? 是代表美国国家科学院吗
[14:18] Oh, no, no. I was there to testify 不不 我是去证明
[14:20] that they have no business restructuring 他们无权重建
[14:22] the College Bowl system. 大学生橄榄球季后赛制度
[14:24] I never got past the door. 其实我连门都没进
[14:25] But the town is-is quite… lovely. 但那座城市非常…可爱
[14:30] Okay. 是的
[14:32] I, uh, put time of death 根据肝脏温度
[14:34] at somewhere between 9:00 and 10:00 based on liver temp. 我推断死亡时间在9点到10之间
[14:36] He was probably knocked unconscious 他很可能被当场打昏
[14:38] and bled out immediately, 大量失血导致即刻死亡
[14:40] which would put the attack around the same time. 所以案发时间应该和死亡时间相差无几
[14:42] Here we go. 看这里
[14:47] See here? 看到没
[14:49] Appear to be equal in size, 两条伤痕大小相同
[14:50] one directly in line with the other. 呈一条直线
[14:52] Hammer… crowbar…maybe? 可能是锤子…铁撬
[14:54] Or a tire iron. 或是卸胎棒
[14:56] Those are the only puncture wounds? 只有这一处刺伤吗
[14:57] Yeah. And I’ve seen Grace Travers’ hospital records. 对 我看过格蕾丝·特拉弗斯的病历
[15:00] She suffered no punctures. 她身上并没有刺伤
[15:02] Odds are against Billy dropping one object 比利扔掉原有凶器 又用另一凶器猛刺
[15:04] and stabbing with another, don’t you think? 这种可能性很小 你说呢
[15:06] Well, more than likely, the weapon 更可能是这个凶器
[15:07] was used as a blunt-force object 可用作钝器击打
[15:09] but contained two identical, horizontal edges at the end. 同时末端又有两个相同的水平边缘
[15:13] So, basically, we’re looking 也就是说 我们要找的
[15:14] for something with a claw on the end? 是末端有爪的凶器
[15:17] A claw, right. 有爪 没错
[15:23] Is the mother gonna make it? 那位母亲能挺住吗
[15:25] She’s not conscious yet, 她还未苏醒
[15:27] but the doctors say she’ll pull through. 但医生说她会度过难关的
[15:29] It’s nothing short of a miracle. 这简直就是奇迹
[15:31] I’ve never seen anyone take a beating like that and survive. 我从未见过有人在经历那样的重创后还能幸存
[15:34] I wonder if I’d even want to. 换做我 可能根本不想活下来
[15:35] How do you go through life knowing 若得知自己的孩子杀了他的父亲
[15:36] your kid killed his father and tried his best to kill you? 还不顾一切地想杀你 人生该多痛苦
[15:39] You check into his alibi? 查过他的不在场证明了吗
[15:41] He essentially has no alibi. 从本质上讲 他根本没有不在场证明
[15:42] He was with his girlfriend most of the day, 他大部分时间都和女朋友在一起
[15:44] and that’ll get ripped apart on cross. 但是又恰好是断断续续的
[15:45] He claims he was in his room alone 他自称晚上8点到11点
[15:47] between 8:00 to 11:00 p.m. 独自待在房中
[15:49] Sid puts the attack between 9:00 and 10:00. 希德推测案发时间在9点到10点
[15:51] It’s pretty convenient for him 他大可方便地自称
[15:53] to claim he was alone and plenty of time 呆在房中 寸步未离 但也有足够的时间
[15:54] for him to get back in time for the party. 在作案后及时赶上派对
[15:57] It’d be nice to have motive, but I guess the I.D. 要是能找到动机就好了 但我想
[15:59] by his mother should carry a lot of weight. 来自他母亲的指认很有分量
[16:00] We’ll need more. 目前所掌握的还远远不够
[16:02] It’ll take a while to analyze 要分析现场带回的全部证物
[16:02] all the evidence from the scene, 还需要一段时间
[16:04] but it’s hard to believe 但他不可能
[16:04] he didn’t leave something behind. 没在现场留下蛛丝马迹
[16:07] I just hope he pleads guilty 我只希望他能幡然悔悟
[16:08] and doesn’t make the mother take the stand 别让他妈妈到证人席上
[16:10] and have to I.D. him again in court. 当着所有人的面在法庭上指认他
[16:12] Hey, guys. 各位
[16:14] We got a confession. 有人招供了
[16:15] But not from Billy Travers. 不过不是比利·特拉弗斯
[16:17] Guy over at Rikers 里克尔斯的监狱有人
[16:18] says his cell mate confessed to killing a couple 称他的狱友承认昨晚杀害了一对
[16:20] in their sleep last night. 睡梦中的夫妇
[16:36] The guy on the left is Owen Hicks. 左边的是欧文·希克斯
[16:38] He’s over at Rikers awaiting trial for rob one. 他正在里克尔斯监狱等候对一次抢劫案的审判
[16:40] Now, he says he got a new cell mate last night 他自称昨晚新来的狱友
[16:43] who confessed to killing a couple over in Jamaica Estates. 跟他坦白说杀害了家住牙买加庄园的一对夫妇
[16:46] Burg two, burg three, 三番两次的入室盗窃
[16:47] criminal trespassing, 非法入侵
[16:48] at least four drug possession arrests. 至少四次因藏毒被捕
[16:50] Steals from the rich to feed his poor drug habit. 通过盗窃富人来满足自己的毒瘾
[16:53] He’s looking at serious time on his current charge. 最近的这个指控对他而言后果很严重
[16:55] What does he want? 他有什么要求
[16:56] What they all want. 还能有什么要求
[16:57] A free pass. 给他开绿灯呗
[16:58] The guy on the right is Manny Ravarra. 右边的是玛尼·拉瓦拉
[17:00] He’s doing life upstate at Fishkill 他因向学生兜售毒品
[17:02] for selling drugs at schools. 而在北部费什基尔被判终身监禁
[17:03] He even recruited a couple 12 year-olds 他甚至雇了几个十二岁的孩子
[17:05] to run a few corners for him. 帮他跑腿干活
[17:06] What’s he doing at Rikers? 那他怎么去了里克尔斯监狱
[17:08] Two weeks ago, Ravarra escaped. 两周前 拉瓦拉越狱了
[17:09] He was picked up last night, 昨晚他在牙买加大道
[17:10] trying to boost a car on Jamaica Avenue. 试图盗窃车辆时重新落网
[17:12] They run him for warrants, 警方申请逮捕令的时候
[17:13] see he’s an escaped convict, 发现他是在逃囚犯
[17:15] and then send him to Rikers 于是就把他送到里克尔斯监狱
[17:16] until he gets transferred back upstate. 等待被转送回北部监狱
[17:18] And that’s when he meets Owen Hicks? 他就在那遇见了欧文·希克斯
[17:20] I find it hard to believe he’d just 很难相信
[17:21] casually admit to a double homicide. 他如此轻易就承认了一宗双重谋杀
[17:23] Grace Travers looked me in the eye 格蕾丝·特拉弗斯看着我的眼睛
[17:25] and I.D.’ed her killer. 指认了凶手
[17:26] Take a ride over to Rikers. 去里克尔斯监狱走一趟
[17:27] Bring Danny. 叫上丹尼
[17:29] See if this guy’s for real. 看看这家伙说的是不是真的
[17:51] What I do now? 找我什么事
[17:52] We’re here about a homicide 我们是来调查昨晚
[17:53] that was committed last night in Jamaica Estates. 发生在牙买加庄园的一宗谋杀案
[17:55] Couple was bludgeoned to death. 丈夫被殴致死
[17:57] And we don’t make you for it. 但我们觉得不是你干的
[17:58] In fact, we have an eyewitness who says it wasn’t you. 事实上 有目击证人说凶手不是你
[18:01] All right. 然后呢
[18:02] But your cell mate, he says you did it. 但你的狱友说是你所为
[18:04] Said you were bragging about it. 而且你以此向他吹嘘
[18:05] But Owen Hicks is looking to get out from under 但欧文·希克斯正试图摆脱
[18:07] a robbery charge that will most likely send him upstate 警方对他的抢劫指控 因为他很可能将去北部监狱
[18:09] for the next 15 years, so… 度过接下来的十五年
[18:11] Yeah, not the most reliable source. 所以 他的话不是很可靠
[18:12] We figured we’d come here, lay our cards on the table, 于是我们来找你 跟你摊牌
[18:15] give you an opportunity to respond. 给你个坦白的机会
[18:17] Let me see if I got this right. 看看我理解得对不对
[18:19] My crackhead cell mate gives me up for a murder 我的瘾君子狱友告密说我犯案谋杀
[18:21] that an eyewitness says was committed by someone else, 目击证人则指认凶手另有其人
[18:23] and you two drop by here to give me the opportunity 所以你俩专程过来给我个机会
[18:25] to say that I didn’t do nothing? 让我澄清自己什么事也没做
[18:27] I got that right? 我没理解错吧
[18:28] – What about it, Manny? – What about it? -到底怎么回事 玛尼 -怎么回事
[18:31] Sometimes crackheads actually tell the truth. 瘾君子偶尔也讲真话
[18:35] So what are you saying? 你想说什么
[18:36] I’m saying your eyewitness is wrong– 我想说你们的目击证人看错了
[18:38] I killed that couple. 人是我杀的
[18:40] Yeah. 没错
[18:41] I could go ahead and deny it. 我当然可以矢口否认
[18:43] What for? 但那又何必呢
[18:46] What are you guys going to do? 你们打算怎么做
[18:47] I’m already doing life in prison. 我已经被判终身监禁
[18:49] I just escaped. 刚刚才越狱
[18:51] Do you think I care about adding 你觉得我会在意
[18:52] another life sentence to my term? 在已有罪名上再加一条无期徒刑吗
[18:54] Tell me what happened. 说说具体情况
[18:55] Why’d you do it? 为什么这么做
[18:57] What do you think? 你以为呢
[19:00] I was on the run. 我在逃亡
[19:01] I figured I could make out with some jewelry. 想着弄点珠宝换钱花
[19:04] If I was lucky, a decent amount of cash. 如果运气好 说不定会赚得大把钞票
[19:06] But why’d you kill the couple? 为什么杀害那对夫妇
[19:07] The guy woke up while I was going through 我翻抽屉的时候
[19:08] one of his drawers. 那男的醒来了
[19:10] And the woman? 而那女人
[19:11] She wouldn’t stop screaming. I mean… 她不停地尖叫 是那种
[19:13] ear-piercing screaming. 极度刺耳的尖叫
[19:16] I wasn’t wearing anything to cover my face, so… 我脸上没遮没挡的 所以…
[19:18] I had to do what I had to do. 我别无选择
[19:19] Then I got pinched for boosting a car 结果还没出城
[19:21] before I got out of town. 就因为偷车被抓了现行
[19:22] I’m not buying it. 我不信
[19:27] Is this guy for real? 这家伙不是说真的吧
[19:30] Great. I’m not buying it, either. 很好 我也不信
[19:32] Can I go now? 我能走了吗
[19:33] I’m missing Oprah. 我想看欧普拉的脱口秀了
[19:35] None of the drawers were open, buddy. 抽屉都是关着的 伙计
[19:38] They weren’t even rifled through, 甚至都没被翻过
[19:39] so what were you stealing? 所以说你到底在偷什么呢
[19:41] Not to mention these people were brutally, brutally beaten, 更何况这对夫妇遭到极度残暴的殴打
[19:44] which would suggest that this was personal, 这表明是私人恩怨
[19:46] not that you were trying to keep them from I.D.’ing you. 才不是如你所说 害怕他们指认你
[19:49] Fantastic. 好极了
[19:51] I’ll make sure to tell my lawyer that when we go to trial. 我一定会在上庭时告诉我的律师的
[19:54] Trial? 上庭
[19:55] You’re confessing to the crime. 你都已经认罪了
[19:56] You think there’s gonna be a trial? 还想着能上庭呢
[19:57] – What did you kill them with? – You testing me? -你拿什么杀死他们的 -你在试探我吗
[19:59] Is this a test? 这是个测试吗
[20:04] Why don’t you look in the sewer, 你不妨去下水道找找
[20:06] at 104th street and Lefferts Boulevard. 就在104大街和Lefferts大道交界处
[20:08] Let me know if I passed. 如果测试合格了 告诉我一声
[21:48] Is she able to talk? 她能说话了吗
[21:52] Look, I-I know she’s been through a major trauma, 我知道她刚刚经受重创
[21:54] but would it be all right if I came by to see her? 但我只是去看看他 应该可以吧
[21:56] I won’t be long. I know she needs her rest. 不会打扰很久的 我知道她需要休息
[22:00] Great, great. I appreciate it, doctor. 好 非常感激 医生
[22:02] Thank you. 谢谢你
[22:06] Please tell me you have something 拜托告诉我 我们有证据
[22:08] that puts Billy Travers at the crime scene. 证明比利·特拉弗斯去过案发现场
[22:09] – Nothing. – Nothing on my end, either. -一无所获 -我这边也是
[22:11] All the shoe impressions at the scene were from either 所有的鞋印 要么属于最早赶到现场的警官
[22:13] the first officers or the EMTs. 要么属于急救医护人员
[22:16] And the blood samples have been sent to DNA, 血液样本都送去验DNA了
[22:18] but we were able to type them. 但在那之前 我们验了血型
[22:19] None of them are a match to Billy Travers. 并未发现和比利·特拉弗斯血型相符的
[22:21] The front door was definitely jimmied open. 前门绝对是被撬开的
[22:24] The first officers told me 最早赶到现场的警官告诉我
[22:25] there was no sign of forced entry. 没有强行进入的迹象
[22:27] Well, the majority of the damage was to the inside of the lock, 因为绝大部分的损坏都在锁的内部
[22:29] most likely from a crowbar, which is consistent 很有可能是铁橇造成的 而且它也能产生
[22:31] with the puncture wounds Sid found on Billy’s father. 希德在比利的父亲头上发现的那种伤口
[22:33] And Flack said that Billy had a key to his parents’ house. 弗莱克说比利有他父母家的钥匙
[22:36] Well, he could’ve used the key, 也就是说 他能用钥匙开门
[22:37] then intentionally damaged the lock 然后刻意地损坏门锁
[22:39] to make it look like a break-in. 让一切看起来像是非法入侵
[22:40] What else? 其他线索呢
[22:41] Well, I was able to extract microbial DNA from the soil 我可以提取泥土中的微生物DNA
[22:44] that was disturbed next to the front door, but again, 就是受害者前门被踩过的泥土 但很遗憾
[22:47] not a match to the dirt found on Billy Travers’ shoes. 还是和比利·特拉弗斯鞋底的泥土不相符
[22:49] All we have is the I.D. right now. 我们眼下只有受害人的指认
[22:51] So he was either extremely careful, 所以 他要么就是极度小心谨慎
[22:54] or we have to consider that he didn’t do this. 否则我们就应该考虑凶手另有他人了
[22:59] At the scene, I thought 在案发现场的时候 我想
[23:01] that might be the only chance to talk to her. 那可能是我和她说话的唯一机会了
[23:03] When they said there was no forced entry, 当警官告诉我没有强行进入的痕迹之时
[23:05] that prompted me to show her a photo of her family. 我立即想到让她指认家庭照片上的人
[23:07] And she was responsive, right? 她也回应了 不是么
[23:09] She was. 确实
[23:10] She looked me in the eye and understood me. 她看着我的眼睛 明白了我的意思
[23:15] But maybe I pushed too hard in the moment. 但是 有可能那时候我把她逼得太紧了
[23:21] I can just picture Manny Ravarra, 我现在都能想象玛尼·拉瓦拉
[23:24] sitting the cafeteria with a stupid grin on his face, 坐在餐厅呲牙裂嘴地笑着
[23:27] eating a Bologna sandwich, 啃着香肠三明治
[23:28] gloating to the other inmates 对着狱友们幸灾乐祸地描述
[23:30] how two mope detectives are knee-deep in crap 两个郁闷的警探如何无缘无故地
[23:32] for absolutely no reason. 身陷一大堆排泄物当中
[23:34] Actually, I only see one mope detective down here. 实际上 底下只有一个郁闷的警探
[23:37] You want to join me? 你想下来一起吗
[23:38] I don’t do sewers. 我才不是掏下水道的
[23:39] It’s like he said– 正如他所说
[23:42] He’s doing life, he’s got nothing to lose, 他已经被判终身监禁 没什么好失去的了
[23:44] so why not jerk us around? 何不耍我们乐乐呢
[23:46] What was it he said about crackheads? 他是怎么说那个瘾君子的
[23:48] Sometimes they tell the truth. 他们有时也讲真话
[23:51] Yeah? 是嘛
[23:55] Well, it might be one of those times. 看来 此话确实不假
[24:00] Think this Manny Ravarra guy’s for real? 觉得玛尼·拉瓦拉说的是实话吗
[24:02] One way to find out. 只有一种方法来证明了
[24:03] You recovered trace amounts of rust from the scrape marks 你复原了特拉弗斯家门锁上
[24:05] on the locks of the Travers house, right? 刮擦处铁锈的痕量 是吗
[24:07] It’s right here. Nice. Great. 就在这儿 很好 太好了
[24:09] You’re gonna date the rust, huh? Pretty smart. 想到用铁锈做对比 真厉害
[24:11] I have my moments. 我这是真人不露相
[24:13] Sample I took off the lock didn’t contain magnetite. 我从门锁上取的样本不含磁性
[24:15] Right. Which means the rust is pretty damn old… 对 说明这铁锈有些年代了
[24:17] And won’t cling to steel. 而且不吸铁
[24:20] But if the magnetite 但如果 这些铁锈的磁性
[24:21] hasn’t yet completely diminished… 并没有完全被消除…
[24:26] Looks like Manny Ravarra’s playing you. 看来玛尼·拉瓦拉确实耍了你们
[24:28] Why would he want to go down for a murder he didn’t commit? 为什么他要为没犯过的罪背黑锅呢
[24:39] Mrs. Travers? 特拉弗斯夫人
[24:43] I’m detective Mac Taylor. 我是麦克·泰勒警探
[24:45] Do you mind if I talk to you for a moment? 稍微和你谈谈可以吗
[24:47] Come closer. 靠近点
[24:51] What did you say your name was? 你说你的名字是什么
[24:53] Mac Taylor. 麦克·泰勒
[24:55] I’m a detective with the New York crime lab. 我是纽约犯罪调查实验室的警探
[24:57] I came to your house last night, 我昨晚去过你家
[24:58] after you called 911. 就在你拨了911求救电话之后
[25:00] I called 911? 我拨911了吗
[25:01] Yeah. 没错
[25:04] Miraculously, you… you did. 奇迹般地 你确实拨了
[25:06] Somehow you found the strength 不知怎么的 你突然有力气
[25:08] to pick up the phone. 拿起了电话
[25:09] It saved your life. 这个电话救了你的命
[25:11] They told me my husband’s dead. 他们告诉我 我丈夫死了
[25:18] Mrs. Travers, 特拉弗斯夫人
[25:19] do you remember what happened last night? 你还记得昨晚发生的事吗
[25:21] No. 不记得了
[25:23] I just remember waking up in this room. 我只记得我在这个房间醒来
[25:28] I realize this is hard, 我知道这难以接受
[25:29] But can you tell me why your son would have done this? 但你能告诉我你儿子为什么要这样做吗
[25:33] Billy? 你说比利吗
[25:34] Yes. 对
[25:35] You think Billy did this to me? 你觉得这一切是比利做的吗
[25:38] Last night, you identified your son. 昨天晚上 你指认了你的儿子
[25:41] To me. 向我指认的
[25:42] I showed you a photograph, 我给你看了一张照片
[25:43] and you indicated that he had done this. 你指出 这一切都是你儿子所为
[25:45] No… 不…
[25:46] No, I did no such thing. 不 我没指认
[25:48] No, B-Billy didn’t do this. 不 比…比利没做这事
[25:51] He would never do anything to hurt me, 他绝对不会伤害我
[25:53] or his father. 或他父亲
[25:55] Mrs. Travers, I know you’ve been through a lot… 特拉弗斯夫人 我知道你经历了非人的…
[25:57] Who are you? 你到底是谁
[25:58] My name is Mac Taylor. 我叫麦克·泰勒
[26:00] Why did you come here? 你为什么要来这儿
[26:02] To tell me that my son did this to me? 就为了告诉我 我儿子差点把我打死吗
[26:05] To tell me these lies? 就为了来向我说这些鬼话吗
[26:06] I don’t want to upset you… 我并非想让你难过
[26:08] No, you listen to me! 闭嘴 你听我说
[26:09] You leave Billy alone, 你离比利远远的
[26:11] Do you understand me? 清楚吗
[26:12] He would never do this! 他绝对不会伤害我的
[26:14] Now, go! 现在马上离开
[26:16] Get out! 滚出去
[26:18] Leave my family alone! 离我家人远远的
[26:46] Sid. 希德
[26:48] Ah, see that? 看到了吗
[26:50] A familiar face– recognition. 熟人面孔辨识
[26:52] Neurons coursing through my synapses. 神经元通过突触传播
[26:55] What’s with the pictures? 照片是干嘛的
[26:56] A little experiment. 只是一个小实验
[26:58] Random photos 这些照片随机排列
[26:59] of people I don’t know mixed with one 其中陌生人和熟人的照片
[27:00] I do know. 相互掺杂
[27:03] See? Very little activity. 看到了吗 几乎没有反应
[27:05] No emotional connection. 毫无情感联系
[27:09] Off the charts. 波动很大啊
[27:11] So, what’s the emotional connection there? 那么 你和她有什么情感联系啊
[27:13] Alimony. 赡养费
[27:18] Grace Travers’ hospital records. 这是格蕾丝·特拉弗斯的病历
[27:20] She’s clearly experiencing retrograde amnesia. 她显然患上了逆行性遗忘症
[27:24] It’s very common with victims of traumatic brain injury. 这在脑外伤病人中非常常见
[27:27] Which explains why she doesn’t remember I.D.’ing her son. 也就解释了她为什么不记得指认过她儿子
[27:29] – Right. – But is the identification reliable? -对 -但她的指认是否可信呢
[27:32] That’s hard to say. 这就难说了
[27:34] The hospital gave me a copy of her MRI– 医院给了我一份她核磁共振的片子
[27:36] most of the damage occurred to the front-left temporal lobe. 大部分脑损伤都出现在左前颞叶
[27:40] You can see a significant amount of bleeding in this area here. 你可以看到在这个区域有大面积出血
[27:43] Front-left controls language, speech, memory. 左前颞叶控制人的语言识别 讲话和记忆能力
[27:46] Among other things, yes. 除此以外 没错
[27:47] So you think it’s possible 所以你觉得有可能
[27:49] that her memory of the event at the time she made the I.D. 她昨天对整个事件的记忆 以及对儿子的指认
[27:52] could’ve been affected. 有可能是受到脑外伤的影响
[27:53] Very possible if she suffered extreme brain damage. 如果遭受极度脑损伤 就很有可能
[27:55] But she was able to understand and obey commands– 但她能够听懂并且遵从简单指令
[27:57] I was there. 我就在现场
[27:58] Same part of the brain, you know? 也是相同的大脑区域掌管这些能力啊
[27:59] Well, the same area, but the effects differ. 是相同区域 但结果不同
[28:02] Language and comprehension can remain intact 语言和理解能力在记忆力丧失的情况下
[28:04] while memory is abolished. 能够完好无缺
[28:06] Sid, I showed her a photograph of her family. 希德 我给她看了家庭合照
[28:08] She was able to communicate with me using her finger 她可以通过移动手指和我沟通
[28:11] that Billy did this to her. 指认比利
[28:12] Oftentimes, damage to the temporal lobe results in seizures, 往往颞叶损伤可以引发癫痫发作
[28:16] And those seizures have a tendency 而癫痫的征兆常常
[28:17] to start in the hands. 最先出现在手上
[28:19] So it’s possible the movement of her finger 所以 她上下移动手指有可能
[28:21] up and down was involuntary. 并非受自己控制
[28:24] You think I made a mistake showing her the photograph? 你觉得 我给她看家庭合照是错的吗
[28:26] Well, like you said, she was responsive 如你所说 她有所回应
[28:28] and obeying commands. 并且遵从简单指令
[28:30] I hate to play devil’s advocate here, Mac, 我不想给你泼冷水 麦克
[28:31] but a defense attorney would have a field day with that I.D. 但辩方律师一定会在指认上大做文章
[28:34] Bottom line, we don’t have 关键问题是
[28:36] a picture of what happened in her brain 在她移动手指之时 我们无法获取
[28:38] when she moved her finger. 她大脑中的图像
[28:39] So there’s just no way to know if her I.D. is reliable. 所以无法证明她的指认可信
[28:43] And now she’s defending her son. 而且现在她又想为儿子脱罪
[28:47] So this guy, he’s definitely lying. 这家伙肯定在撒谎
[28:49] I mean, the rust on the crowbar he led us to isn’t a match 他指引我们找到的那根铁撬上的锈迹
[28:52] to the rust that we pulled from the vic’s door. 和我们在被害人家门上搜集到的铁锈不符
[28:54] So how’d he know to lead you to a crowbar in the first place? 那么一开始 他怎么知道要将你引到铁撬上的
[28:57] How about this for timing? 有可能是时间巧合
[28:58] Ravarra come through the 116 last night around 2:00 a.m. 拉瓦拉昨晚凌晨2点的时候被抓进116街区的警局
[29:01] same time and precinct as Billy Travers. 比利·特拉弗斯也在同时同地出现
[29:04] So Flack’s going at Billy in the interrogation room, 弗莱克在审讯室审问比利
[29:07] and Manny’s sitting in the bullpen being processed. 玛尼正在候审室等候审讯
[29:09] Rookie cops. 新警察露了口风
[29:10] You’re telling me the kid in there 你是说里面的那个孩子
[29:11] – hacked up his parents? – He didn’t hack ’em up. -砍伤了他父母吗 -不是砍伤
[29:14] He beat ’em, with, like, a crowbar or a tire iron or something. 他也许是用铁撬或卸胎棍之类的东西打伤他们
[29:17] We don’t have the murder weapon. 还没找到凶器
[29:21] And after he was processed, 在他受审之后
[29:22] he called his girlfriend in Woodside. 就马上给在伍德赛德的女友打电话
[29:23] I’m guessing that he asked her to find a crowbar, 我猜他要女友找一根铁撬
[29:27] dump it in the sewer. 扔到下水道里
[29:28] So why does a convicted felon doing life 为什么一名被判终身监禁的重罪犯
[29:31] confess to a crime he didn’t commit? 要承认他没犯下的罪行呢
[29:34] Got me. 我也想知道
[29:35] I want to put him on a poly, 我想为他测谎
[29:36] but both our polygraph examiners 但我们的测谎专家
[29:37] are up in the Bronx working cases. 都去忙布朗克斯区的案子了
[29:39] Flack said his cell mate ratted him out, right? 弗莱克说他的狱友出卖了他 对吗
[29:41] Yep. Owen Hicks, he’s awaiting trial for rob one. 没错 欧文·希克斯 他正因一宗抢劫案而候审
[29:45] Pull them both out of Rikers 把他们两个从里克尔斯监狱带出来
[29:47] and meet me at the precinct. 我们管辖区见
[29:48] What are you thinking? 你打算怎么办
[29:49] Just meet me there. 山人自有妙计
[29:51] All right. 好吧
[29:55] Adam… 亚当
[29:57] What did I do? 我又犯什么事儿了
[30:01] Mac. Hey. 麦克 等等
[30:02] The tiny shard of glass from the bedspread, 床单上的玻璃碎片
[30:05] it’s consistent with a beer bottle. 和啤酒瓶相吻合
[30:06] Now, nothing unique about that, right? 这毫不起眼 对吧
[30:08] But the polyester fiber on the shard, 但碎片上的聚酯纤维
[30:10] it’s from a security laminate. 证实属于安全胶膜
[30:11] It’s four layers of virtually invisible polyester film 实际上它由四层隐形聚酯薄膜
[30:15] that are bonded together to make the window impenetrable. 粘合在一起 使玻璃窗不易被穿透
[30:17] Helps prevent burglaries. 可防止入室行窃
[30:18] – Was it installed in the Travers’ house? – No. -特拉弗斯家安装了吗 -没有
[30:21] And there was no evidence 而且周围也没有
[30:21] of a broken beer bottle anywhere, either. 摔碎的啤酒瓶的迹象
[30:23] So the killer must have tracked it in. 所以 这一定是凶手带进来的
[30:26] I just don’t know from where. 但我还没查到来源
[30:27] Contact the security companies in the city that install that laminate 联系城中安装了那种胶膜的保安公司
[30:30] and get a list of locations 并且取得公司地址
[30:32] and cross-check them with employees. 还要反复确认员工名单
[30:33] You think we might get a hit for Billy Travers? 你觉得我们能找到比利·特拉弗斯的犯罪证据吗
[30:35] Maybe. We need to put him in that house. 也许吧 总要先证明他去过那屋子
[30:51] Yo, man, what’s he doing here? 老兄 他怎么在这儿
[30:53] You said that we were gonna sign 你不是说我们签个
[30:55] some sort of cooperation agreement. 合作协议就没事了吗
[30:57] Change of plans. 计划有变
[31:01] Here we go. 进来
[31:04] Have a seat. 坐吧
[31:04] Go ahead. 坐下
[31:07] You-you talk to Manny? 你问过Manny了
[31:08] What did he tell you? 他跟你说了什么
[31:09] Don’t worry about Manny. 别操心玛尼了
[31:10] He’s got his story, you got yours. 你们各有供词
[31:12] You’re all good. 互不相干
[31:13] As long as you tell the truth, 只要你知无不言 言无不尽
[31:15] everything’ll be fine. 一切好商量
[31:17] Wh-what the hell is this thing? 这玩意是什么
[31:18] Polygraph. 测谎仪
[31:19] You giving me a lie detector test? 你要给我测谎吗
[31:22] I mean… aren’t those, like, not admissible in court? 这不是被法庭禁止的吗
[31:25] They don’t always work right. 这东西也不是完全准确
[31:26] Eh, only about 98% of the time. 是啊 准确率大概在98%吧
[31:28] But don’t worry about it. 但是别担心
[31:29] I mean, you’re a smart guy, Owen, I can tell. Owen 我知道你是聪明人
[31:31] Even if you’re lying, you could beat this machine. 就算你撒谎 机器也测不出来
[31:33] You’re gonna do great. 你会没事的
[31:35] Uh, w-w… wait, wait, wait, where are you going? 等等 等等 你要去哪儿
[31:39] I can’t give you the test– I’m not qualified. 我不能给你做测试 我还不够资格
[31:41] We are bringing the expert, here we go. 我们要等专家来 他到了
[31:43] Take it easy on him. 手下留情
[31:50] Good afternoon. We have Mr. Hicks. 下午好 希克斯先生
[31:52] I understand there’s a question 我知道你在
[31:54] to the veracity of certain statements 名为克里斯岛的监狱禁闭期间
[31:56] that you may or may not have made 所做出以及未做出的陈述
[31:58] and or heard during your confinement 和你的见闻
[31:59] in the fine institution known as Rikers Island. 有待考量 令人质疑
[32:03] Is that correct? 我说的对吗
[32:06] I have no idea what the hell you just said, man. 你说的话我一个字也听不懂
[32:10] Are you playing games with me, son? 你是在跟我耍花招吗 小子
[32:12] No, I’m not playing games…! 没 我没耍花招
[32:14] Because any heretofore games will not be tolerated. 迄今为止 还没人敢在我面前耍花招
[32:17] Okay? 听清了吗
[32:22] Now let’s get started. 我们开始吧
[32:24] Have you ever been a participant in or administered 你有没有曾经参与或协助过
[32:27] any of said polygraph… 任何形式的测谎
[32:28] How long do you give him? 你给他多少时间
[32:29] Well, if Adam remembers to plug the damn thing in, 如果亚当记得插上插头的话
[32:33] I don’t think he gets past the first question. 我想他通不过第一个问题
[32:34] First question? 第一个问题
[32:36] No way it gets that far. 用不了那么久
[32:38] 10 Ten…
[32:41] – This simply measures your blood pressure … – Nine… -这只是在测试过程中 -9
[32:42] while the test is being administered. 对你的血压进行测量
[32:44] the information then relays to the pen thingy 信息会通过这个东西传送到仪器上
[32:47] which will go haywire if you’re full of… 如果波动异常 就证明你都是在
[32:49] If you’re being untruthful. 就证明你谎话连篇
[32:51] And, based on the amount of sweat 再加上你前额
[32:53] that’s accumulated on your forehead– 出汗的程度
[32:55] Gross– 综合一切
[32:57] is more than likely. 事实胜于雄辩
[32:58] Ah, now… 现在
[32:59] This tube, okay, 这跟软管
[33:02] is going to just go around your chest… 会绕过你的胸部
[33:04] 2 …two…
[33:06] 1 …one.
[33:06] No, I can’t do this! 不 我不要
[33:07] I’m not gonna do this, man! 我才不要做测试
[33:09] He said that we could both help each other out. 他说我们互相帮助 就都能脱身
[33:11] Okay, look. 好了 听着
[33:14] Manny said that he had a girlfriend 玛尼说他的女友住在
[33:16] who lived in Queens, all right? 皇后区 对吗
[33:17] And he never got to see her because it was too far 他的监狱在偏远的北部 如果入狱
[33:19] from the prison that he was at upstate. 他就再也没法见到女朋友了
[33:21] So he said that if he confessed to 所以 他说如果承认
[33:23] the murder of the couple, 自己是杀害两夫妇的凶手
[33:25] that that would bring him downstate 至少有一年时间由于审讯
[33:26] for the trial for at least a year. 可以到南部坐牢
[33:27] And then he’d be able to see her. 那样他就可以见到她了
[33:29] He said to make it more believable 他说如果我作为告密者 帮他圆谎
[33:30] he’d blab about it to me, 会更加可信
[33:31] And then I would call the cops 之后我就可以给警察打电话
[33:33] and maybe work out a deal for myself, all right? 也许还能帮自己脱罪
[33:35] That’s the truth! 我说的都是真话
[33:36] I swear to god, that-that’s the truth, man! 我向上帝发誓 我说的都是事实
[33:38] Hey, I’m not lying! 我没撒谎
[33:40] I’m telling you, that’s the… 我告诉你 那都是实话
[33:48] If there is a problem, just give me a call. 有问题就给我打电话
[33:51] I’ll take care of it myself. 我会亲自处理
[33:53] Thanks. 谢谢
[34:07] Just dropping off 我刚巧来送
[34:09] the DD-5 on Manny Ravarra’s false confession. 玛尼·拉瓦拉的假口供资料
[34:11] Defense attorney won’t be able 辩方律师不能再
[34:13] to use him as an alternate theory. 拿他说事了
[34:14] Did you get in touch with the D.A.’s office? 你和地方检察官联系过了吗
[34:16] Judge let Billy Travers out on bail. 法官同意让比利·特拉弗斯保释
[34:18] As of now, 到目前为止
[34:19] The mother’s I.D. is all we have, 我们仅有母亲的指控
[34:21] and I’m not even sure we have that. 而且连这个证据也不可靠了
[34:23] Should we offer her some kind of protection? 我们需要为她申请保护吗
[34:25] She’ll refuse. 她会拒绝的
[34:26] She’s on her son’s side now. 她现在站在儿子那一边
[34:27] So unless we come up with a forensic link, 所以 除非我们能靠法医找到证据
[34:30] he’ll be at her bedside by the end of the day. 否则今晚他就能回家了
[34:31] – I’ll follow up with Lindsay and Hawkes. – Jo. -我会和琳赛 霍克跟进的 -乔
[34:33] Yeah? 什么事
[34:34] If this is gonna work, we got to trust each other. 要想破案 我们要信任彼此
[34:38] The DD-5 documenting Grace Travers recanting the I.D.– 格蕾丝·特拉弗斯撤销口供的文件
[34:41] I saw you looking at it. 我看到你在查看
[34:43] Damaging to the case– 对本案不利的材料
[34:45] you thought maybe I wouldn’t file it? 你以为我不会归档吗
[34:47] History has a tendency of repeating itself. 历史总会重演
[34:49] What happened in D.C. is not a part of my history. 无论在华盛顿特区发生了什么事情
[34:53] Uncovering mistakes made by your lab 揭露实验室暴露出来的问题
[34:55] and alerting defense counsel was part of your oath. 留意辩方律师的动向是你工作的职责所在
[34:58] Still is. 目前仍然是
[34:59] Tell that to senator Matthews. 把这话告诉马修斯议员
[35:01] I still get letters from him blaming me 因为他女儿的案子败诉
[35:03] for the outcome of his daughter’s case. 我现在还能收到他责怪我的信
[35:10] The mistake I uncovered 我揭露了一个
[35:12] was made by a guy named Frank Waters. 叫弗兰克·沃特斯的家伙犯的错
[35:15] Impeccable reputation. 他的声誉很好
[35:17] I worked with Frank Waters for 12 years, Mac. 我和弗兰克·沃特斯共事了12年 麦克
[35:20] I went to his wedding, 参加过他的婚礼
[35:21] his kids’ birthdays. 他孩子的生日派对
[35:24] So when I discovered he destroyed a document 所以当我发现他销毁了一份
[35:27] detailing a mistake he made interpreting DNA results, 内含他在DNA鉴定结果上失误的档案时
[35:29] two things happen that day. 一切都变了
[35:31] Trust became just another word 信任变了质
[35:33] and senator Matthews’ rapist went free. 马修斯议员控告的强奸犯被无罪释放
[35:36] You had to make it public. 你必须将其公之于众
[35:38] It was a decision I don’t regret making, 做出这样的决定 我并不后悔
[35:40] And I’d make it again. 就算再来一次 我还会这样做
[35:45] Jo, my team does not sacrifice integrity 乔 我的团队不会为达到预期目的
[35:48] for a desired result. 而牺牲正义
[35:50] Now that you’re part of it, 既然你已经是其中一员
[35:52] I promise you you’ll never have to make 我向你保证 你将永远不会
[35:53] that kind of decision again, okay? 面对那样的抉择 好吗
[35:59] There are four companies in the city that manufacture 城里有四家公司在生产
[36:03] the security laminate I found on the shards in the vic’s bed. 我在受害人床上的碎片上发现的那种安全胶膜
[36:05] One of them installed the laminate 其中一家公司将安全胶膜
[36:07] for something called glassphemy. 用于”玻璃毁灭”
[36:08] I read about that in the paper. 我在报纸上看过
[36:10] It’s an art installation 这是一个艺术装置
[36:11] where people get out their aggression 人们将瓶子大力投掷到一个玻璃笼子里
[36:13] by hurling bottles into a glass cage 来发泄自己的攻击性
[36:15] and the company collects the shards and recycles them. 然后公司收集那些碎片 进行循环使用
[36:18] I might need to try that. 或许我应该去试试
[36:21] They use the polyester laminate on the cage 笼子上使用了聚酯层塑料
[36:22] to keep it from breaking. 以防止被打破
[36:24] So a piece of the laminate was transferred to a shard of glass, 所以一小块胶膜转移到了玻璃碎片上
[36:27] which came in contact with our killer. 也就和我们的凶手有了联系
[36:29] And the killer transferred it to the bed. 而凶手又将它带到了床上
[36:31] Glassphemy uses an outside company, “玻璃毁灭”是由境外公司
[36:32] Brookston Recycling, to pulverize the shards. 布鲁克斯顿回收公司 把碎玻璃研磨成粉
[36:35] So I got a list of their employees. 我弄了一份员工名单
[36:38] This guy is particularly interesting. 这个家伙特别引人注意
[36:41] Paul Benson. Who is he? 保罗·本森 他是谁
[36:43] He was released a week ago from Hudson correctional. 一周前他刚从赫德森监狱释放出来
[36:45] He served eight years for rape. 他因强奸罪入狱八年
[36:47] What’s his connection to the case? 他和这案子有什么关联
[36:48] He grew up in the victims’ house. 他是在受害人的房子里长大的
[37:51] See him? Go. 看见他了吗 快去
[37:54] Move! move! 让开 让开
[38:02] He’s up there. You see him up there? 他在上面 你看见他了吗
[38:21] Stay down! 趴下
[38:22] I got him! I got him! 抓到他了 抓到他了
[38:23] Don’t move. 不许动
[38:24] Right there. 别动
[38:26] Stay down. Stay down. 趴下 趴下
[38:30] Did you hear from Hawkes? 你听霍克说了吗
[38:31] Yep. Just enough dirt under Paul Benson’s shoes 是的 Paul Benson鞋底的土
[38:33] to match the soil at the crime scene. 恰好和犯罪现场的泥土匹配
[38:38] I don’t get it. 我就不明白了
[38:40] This guy was the senior class president, 这家伙是高年级学生会主席
[38:42] captain of the soccer team, 足球队队长
[38:44] dean’s list. 优等生
[38:45] This kid had everything going for him back in 2002. 回到2002年 这孩子拥有一切
[38:47] He was the guy you love to hate 他就像是约翰·休斯每部电影里
[38:48] in every John Hughes film. 那种让你讨厌的家伙
[38:50] He was even dating the prom queen, Sarah Dufresne. 甚至能和舞会皇后萨拉·达尔肯约会
[38:53] Apparently dating her wasn’t enough. 显然和美女约会还远远不够
[38:55] “I told him I wanted to wait, “我跟他说不想进展这么快
[38:57] “that if he loved me, he would respect that I wanted to wait. “如果他爱我 就会尊重我的意见
[39:00] He grabbed my arms and pinned me down.” 他抓住我的胳膊压在我身上
[39:03] One minute he’s Harvard bound, 前一分钟还是未来的哈佛高材生
[39:04] next he’s Rikers bound. 下一分钟就进了里克尔斯监狱
[39:05] Did eight years. 坐了八年牢
[39:06] Got out week and a half ago. 一个半星期前出来的
[39:08] Based on the case file, doesn’t look like 根据案件档案记载 看起来
[39:10] we had anything beyond her statement. 除了女友的口供再无其他证据
[39:12] He claimed it was consensual. 他声称是你情我愿的
[39:14] Classic he said/she said? 典型的各说各话
[39:16] Not quite. 也不完全是
[39:22] His parents testified against him. 他父母出庭指证他
[39:26] Not a day goes by 我们没有一天
[39:27] we don’t second-guess our decision. 不在为当时的决定感到自责
[39:29] Paul’s our son. 保罗是我们的儿子
[39:30] If you’d kept silent, 如果你们保持沉默
[39:32] you wouldn’t have been able to live with yourselves. 肯定过不了自己这一关
[39:33] Paul was a good kid. 保罗是个好孩子
[39:35] Had so much going for him. 有很多优点
[39:36] He came home that night 那天晚上他回来
[39:38] and we immediately knew something was wrong. 我们马上就察觉到一定发生了什么事
[39:42] Paul Paul?
[39:44] Paul Paul,
[39:45] What’s wrong? 怎么了
[39:47] Where’s Sarah? 萨拉在哪里
[39:53] What happened, Paul? 出了什么事 保罗
[39:55] Whatever it is, you can tell us. 不论是什么 都可以告诉我们
[39:57] When he told us, 当他告诉我们时
[39:58] all I could see was Sarah’s face. 我满脑子都是萨拉的面容
[40:01] And what she must have been going through. 和她所承受的痛苦
[40:02] And her parents– we’d known them for years. 我们和她父母相识多年
[40:05] Sarah obviously went to the police 不出意料地 萨拉去报了警
[40:07] and they arrested Paul. 然后他们逮捕了保罗
[40:09] When the prosecutor asked for our cooperation, 当检察官要求我们合作时
[40:12] it took a few weeks and several fights, 我们挣扎了好几个星期
[40:15] but we decided that telling the truth was the right thing to do. 不过我们还是决定做出正确的选择 说出真相
[40:18] It was. 没错
[40:20] No matter how much it may have hurt. 不管内心如何痛苦 但你们的做法没错
[40:22] So you had no contact with Paul after that? 那之后你们和保罗再没联系吗
[40:25] We tried, 我们试过了
[40:27] but Paul didn’t want anything to do with us. 不过他不想再跟我们有任何关系
[40:29] He felt that we’d betrayed him, 他觉得我们背叛了他
[40:31] so he just cut us off. 所以和我们断绝来往
[40:32] We moved a couple years later. 几年后我们搬走了
[40:35] Tried to put it behind us. 想忘掉这一切
[40:40] Paul was digging by the side of the house for the spare key. 保罗在房子旁边挖出了备用钥匙
[40:44] But the locks had been changed, 不过锁换了
[40:45] and he used a crowbar to get inside. 于是他用铁撬破门而入
[40:54] He thought it was you in that bed. 他以为躺在床上的是你们俩
[40:56] Paul went back to the house to kill you. 保罗回家是为了杀你们
[41:09] You didn’t know your parents had moved. 你不知道父母搬了家
[41:13] You had no contact with them ever since you went away. 自从你离开后就没再联系他们
[41:18] What were you thinking, Paul? 你在想什么 保罗
[41:21] You were getting even? 你是在报复吗
[41:22] That killing your parents 因为他们出庭指证你
[41:24] was somehow gonna settle the score 所以你就找父母算旧帐
[41:26] for them testifying against you? 想杀了他们来报仇吗
[41:28] I was just a kid. 当时我还只是个孩子
[41:28] You were 18 years old. 你已经18岁了
[41:29] You were old enough 完全可以
[41:30] to be held accountable for your actions. 为自己的行为负责了
[41:34] They betrayed me. 他们背叛了我
[41:35] No, no. 不 不
[41:37] You betrayed them. 你背叛了他们
[41:40] You think it was easy 你认为你的父母
[41:41] for your parents to do what they did? 轻易地做出那样的决定吗
[41:44] Your girlfriend, Sarah– 你的女朋友 萨拉
[41:45] They were just supposed to let her go through life 知道你强奸了她 还逃避惩罚
[41:47] knowing you raped her and got away with it? 他们就应该让她独自承受吗
[41:53] The woman who went to the hospital… 送去医院的那个女人…
[41:57] She survived? 她还活着吗
[42:00] She’s gonna be okay? 她会没事的吧
[42:01] No. 不
[42:02] She lost her husband, 她失去了丈夫
[42:03] her son lost his father, and she’s gonna have 她儿子失去了父亲 她得了
[42:05] permanent brain damage. 永久性脑损伤
[42:06] So, no, she’s not gonna be okay. 不 她不会没事的
[42:13] You had an opportunity to get out 你本有机会出狱后
[42:15] and make something of your life, Paul. 做些有意义的事 保罗
[42:18] Instead, you destroyed another family. 相反 你却毁了另一个家庭
[42:45] Mind if I come in for a moment? 介意我进来待一会吗
[42:52] How’s she doing? 她怎么样了
[42:54] All right, I guess. 我想还好吧
[42:56] Doctor said she should 医生说过些天
[42:57] – be able to leave in a few days. – Good. -她就应该能出院了 -很好
[42:59] I’m glad to hear that. 很高兴得知这个消息
[43:04] I’m sorry you had to go through that, Billy. 很遗憾你得承受这一切 比利
[43:07] Yeah. 是啊
[43:09] I get it. 我明白
[43:11] You were just doing your job, I guess. 你也是在秉公办事
[43:14] You know, sometimes we lose sight of 有时我们忽略了
[43:17] how hard it is to be called a suspect. 被称为嫌疑犯的人有多难受
[43:28] Look, if you ever need anything, I hope you’ll give me a call. 如果有什么需要 可以给我打电话
[43:36] Billy. 比利
[43:38] Who’s this? 这是谁
[43:43] My name is Mac Taylor. 我叫麦克·泰勒
[43:46] Have you met my son Billy? 你见过我儿子比利了吗
[43:48] I have. 是的
[43:49] You have a good son, Mrs. Travers. 你有个好儿子 特拉弗斯夫人
[43:56] You’re a very lucky woman. 你是个很幸运的女人
犯罪现场调查·纽约篇

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇(CSI: NY)第7季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇(CSI: NY)第7季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme