Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪现场调查·纽约篇(CSI: NY)第7季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 9, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇(CSI: NY)第7季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:07] “Shane Casey had been on the run since his escape “希恩·凱西大約一個月前越獄后
[00:10] from prison approximately one month ago.” 就一直處于逃亡中”
[00:12] Your brother is a murderer just like you! 你哥哥 和你一樣是個殺人犯
[00:14] That’s right! 太對了
[00:38] Hello. 又見面了
[00:40] Oh, my god. 哦 天吶
[00:49] If you hurt her, I will kill you! 你敢傷害她 我就殺了你
[01:03] Man, I got you. 兄弟 總算讓我抓住弱點了
[01:06] Mama. 媽媽
[01:07] The most important thing to you 這個世界上
[01:10] in the whole wide world, 你最寶貴的東西
[01:13] right here in my arms. 就在我懷里
[01:15] Put her down. 把她放下
[01:20] Be careful. 要小心
[01:22] You look a little nervous. 你看起來可有點緊張
[01:25] A little emotional. 情緒有點激動
[01:26] I mean, your hands are shaking. 看啊 你的雙手都在發抖
[01:28] You want to make sure you have a good shot, 你可得瞄準了
[01:30] cause, uh, you don’t want to miss. 我想你絕不愿傷到孩子
[01:32] Just put her down, you son of a bitch– please. 把她放下 你個混蛋 求你了
[01:36] She puts the gun down now! 讓她把槍放下 立刻
[01:39] Or I kill her! You understand? 不然我就殺了她 明白嗎
[01:41] All right. Okay. 好 好的
[01:42] Babe, babe. 親愛的
[01:46] Don’t you touch her! 別碰她
[01:48] – You have everything. – Mama! -你應有盡有 -媽媽
[01:50] A wonderful wife. 你有美麗的妻子
[01:51] Beautiful baby. 可愛的孩子
[01:53] Aw, look at the cutie. 啊 看看這個可愛甜心
[03:48] Courage is not the absence of fear, 勇氣并非無所畏懼
[03:50] but rather the judgment that something else is more important. 而是意識到有比恐懼更重要的存在
[03:54] Today, officer Lindsay Monroe Messer 今天 為了表彰琳賽·夢露·莫瑟警官
[03:56] is being recognized for an extraordinary act of heroism. 奮不顧身的英勇作為
[04:00] It is my great honor to award officer Lindsay Monroe Messer 我將非常榮幸的授予她
[04:04] the Combat Cross. 十字勛章
[04:28] She puts the gun down now! 讓她把槍放下 立刻
[04:30] Mama! 媽媽
[05:01] You shut down the lab for this? 你就為了這事給實驗室放假了
[05:03] There’s a lot of people here. 底下好多都是實驗室的人
[05:05] Yeah, unofficially. 沒錯 私底下給他們放假了
[05:07] They all wanted to be here for you. 他們都想來這為你喝彩
[05:22] Hello? Hello? 有人嗎
[06:30] Hi. 你好
[06:32] I’m Jo Danville. 我叫喬·丹維爾
[06:34] I’m your new crime scene investigator. 是新來的犯罪現場調查員
[06:38] And this young woman is dead. 這位年輕女士已經死了
[06:47] Look, I hope this doesn’t become a regular thing, all right? 我可不希望這種事經常發生
[06:50] What do you mean? 什么意思
[06:50] Well, we like to have a cup of coffee, read the newspaper 我們比較習慣先喝杯咖啡 看會兒報紙
[06:52] before we jump right into work. 然后再投入工作之中
[06:53] Oh, I guess I was under the impression 之前我認為
[06:55] the NYPD crime lab was BYOB. 紐約警察局犯罪調查實驗室是BYOB
[06:58] Bring your own body. 自帶尸體
[07:00] Nice. 經典
[07:02] You know, if you two are finished 要是你們倆
[07:03] with the comedy portion of the program, 演完了這幕喜劇
[07:04] we got some work to do. 我們該做正事了
[07:06] Sense of humor, Messer. 我是幽默風趣的莫瑟
[07:08] Sheldon Hawkes no fun. 他是呆板無趣的謝爾頓·霍克
[07:12] Don’t listen to him. 別聽他瞎說
[07:15] I want to know what other floors were compromised 調查清楚其他樓層有無異狀
[07:17] and how somebody got past security. 以及受害者是如何通過安保系統的
[07:21] Hey! what the hell are you doing? 嗨 你們在閑晃什么
[07:24] In case you missed it, 要知道
[07:25] we have a murder victim in the lab. 現在實驗室里出了一位謀殺受害者
[07:27] If you don’t belong here, 如果你不是實驗室的員工
[07:28] get where you need to be. 那就從哪來回哪去
[07:29] If you have an assignment, 如果你已經被指派了任務
[07:30] Get to it. Move! 那就趕緊去干活 散了吧
[07:32] Well, I almost ran out of here. 好兇啊 我幾乎要逃跑了
[07:36] Any idea who she is? 確認她的身份了嗎
[07:37] No. Definitely doesn’t work in the lab. 沒有 明顯不是實驗室的工作人員
[07:41] My first thought was 一開始 我還以為
[07:43] it’s a practical joke. 這是個惡作劇
[07:44] You know? Welcome to the New York crime lab. 歡迎我來到紐約犯罪調查實驗室
[07:45] We usually sabotage a pair of latex gloves 通常我們只是故意弄壞乳膠手套
[07:48] or have a tech pose as a dead body in autopsy, 或者讓技術人員偽裝成尸體
[07:50] then suddenly pop to life, 驗尸的時候突然詐尸來嚇人
[07:52] But murder? 但是謀殺案
[07:53] Not our style. 這可不是我們的風格
[07:55] Good to know. 多謝告知
[07:58] Dried blood pool. 血跡已經干涸
[08:00] She was stabbed just above the clavicle. 她的鎖骨上方被刺
[08:02] Degree of rigor suggests 尸體僵硬程度表明
[08:03] our victim’s been here at least eight hours. 受害者在這兒超過八個小時
[08:05] Hard to believe nobody found her. 真不敢相信竟然沒人發現她
[08:07] Well, the lab was empty. 當然 那時實驗室沒什么人
[08:09] Only had two techs on since midnight. 午夜起就只有兩個技術人員值班
[08:12] They never left the building, 由于他們不能離開大樓
[08:14] had no reason to be down by these elevators. 自然也不可能乘坐電梯下來
[08:17] Two deep puncture wounds, evidence of bubbling. 兩處深度刺穿傷 有泡腫跡象
[08:20] Probably punctured the airway. 可能是刺穿了呼吸道
[08:23] She was choked before she was stabbed. 她先是被掐窒息 然后才被刺傷的
[08:27] Looks like petechial hemorrhaging, 一只眼睛里看起來有出血點
[08:30] in one eye, which is very strange. 而另一只卻沒有 這很奇怪
[08:33] Excessive makeup, 化了濃妝
[08:35] which tells me she’s single, but dating. 說明她還是單身 不過不乏約會
[08:37] The soles of her shoes are significantly worn, 鞋底有明顯磨損
[08:39] so I imagine she walks either from her home 我想她要么走路上班
[08:41] or to the subway on her way to work. 要么乘地鐵上班
[08:46] Ah, the fragrance was a gift from a man. 這香水應該是男人送的禮物
[08:49] The scent is sweet, not floral. 因為有淡淡的甜味 卻不是花香
[08:51] Do you happen to know her mother’s maiden name? 你是不是恰好也知道她母親的閨名呢
[08:55] Just trying to make a good first impression with the boss. 我只是想給上級留下個好印象
[09:02] You know what’s so odd– 讓我感到奇怪的是
[09:03] is I had to go through a pat-down 我先是被搜身
[09:05] and practically give up my firstborn 接著幾乎把我的身家背景都交代的一清二楚
[09:06] to get through security and up to this lab. 才通過了安保上樓來到實驗室
[09:08] We’re going to snip a lock of your hair 我們還要剪掉你一小撮頭發
[09:10] before we give you a desk. 而后再給你安排座位
[09:11] My point being that if she doesn’t work in the crime lab, 我的意思是如果她不在實驗室工作
[09:14] how did she get onto this floor? 那她是怎么到這層樓的
[09:15] Trust me– that’s a question I definitely want answered. 相信我 這個問題我也很想弄清楚
[09:46] Help me! 救命啊
[09:49] Help me! 救命
[09:51] Please help! 救命啊
[09:55] No castoff. 沒有殘留痕跡
[09:58] No blood trail. 沒有血跡
[10:00] No spatter inside the elevator. 電梯內部也沒有血濺痕跡
[10:02] Her clothing and hair were saturated with blood. 她的衣服和頭發都浸滿了鮮血
[10:05] Nothing made it to the floor. 這才沒在地上留下痕跡
[10:07] There’s blood trace on the “close” button, 電梯的關門按鍵上有血跡殘留
[10:09] so she was stabbed before she got in the elevator. 所以她應該是在進電梯之前被刺的
[10:11] No handbag, no jacket, 身邊沒有手提包 沒有外套
[10:12] no phone– she was not a visitor, 沒有電話 她絕不是個訪客
[10:14] she works in this building. 她在這幢樓里工作
[10:15] All right, with that kind of injury, 沒錯 受了那么嚴重的傷
[10:17] she couldn’t have traveled far. 她走不了多遠
[10:18] Pardon the pun, but our vic 再者 受害者
[10:20] only stabbed the button for this floor. 只按了這層的按鈕
[10:21] She had to have known this was 說明她知道這兒是
[10:23] the crime lab. 犯罪調查實驗室
[10:25] So she got off on our floor looking for help? 你是說她乘電梯來這層求助嗎
[10:27] But she’d have to have the access code 但她得有訪問碼
[10:29] for this elevator to even stop on this floor. 才能使電梯停在這一層
[10:32] Not last night. 昨晚例外
[10:33] The surveillance cameras and the security system 監控攝像和安保系統
[10:34] went down for a couple hours. 出了幾個小時故障
[10:36] We’re still looking into the cause. 我們還在查找原因
[10:38] That’s quite a coincidence. 這事也太巧了
[10:40] Hey, how you doing? 你好啊
[10:41] Don Flack. 唐·弗萊克
[10:42] Hey. Jo Danville. 嗨 喬·丹維爾
[10:43] – Nice to meet you. – You, too. -幸會 -幸會
[10:45] They don’t usually murder people in the lab. 實驗室并不常有謀殺案發生
[10:47] This is new for them. 這可是頭一回
[10:48] Oh. 是嗎
[10:49] So why go through the trouble of breaching 那么為何要冒險突破
[10:51] high security building? 保安系統嚴密的大樓呢
[10:53] You could just lie in wait and attack someone in the street. 完全可以選擇在大街上伺機行動
[10:55] I don’t know. 我不知道
[10:56] But we’re gonna check 但我們要對這棟大樓
[10:57] every floor and corner of this high-rise 進行地毯式搜索
[10:59] until we find out. 直到找出真相
[11:09] I sense you don’t feel deserving of that medal. 我感覺 你認為自己不配得到這枚勛章
[11:13] I killed a bad guy. 我殺死了一個壞蛋
[11:15] I did what I was supposed to do. 這是我職責所在
[11:17] But where would you be if you didn’t have the courage 若你當時沒有勇氣扣動扳機
[11:19] to pull that trigger? 結果又會如何呢
[11:24] I’m very concerned about you. 我很擔心你
[11:26] Look, I appreciate everything you’re doing for me. 感謝你為我所做的一切
[11:29] I’ll be fine. 我會沒事的
[11:30] Lindsay, I going to recommend further counseling. 琳賽 我建議你做進一步輔導
[11:34] What don’t you get? 你怎么就不明白
[11:36] I have no remorse, 我沒有自責
[11:37] I have no regrets, I have no nightmares. 也不后悔 更沒有做噩夢
[11:40] You can check them all off your stupid little list. 你單子上列的愚蠢癥狀我都沒有
[11:42] – Your work is done. – So, how is it -你的工作圓滿結束了 -那為什么
[11:44] that after five months, 你來這里五個月了
[11:46] I hardly know anything about you? 我仍然對你一無所知
[11:47] I’m here because it’s a department mandate 我來這里只是聽從上級命令
[11:49] because I killed a guy. 因為我殺了人
[11:51] That’s all you need to know. 你知道這個就可以了
[11:53] Everything else about me is none of your business. 我的其他事情與你無關
[12:18] These elimination prints are 這些指紋排除
[12:19] completely unnecessary. 完全沒有必要
[12:20] I was an FBI agent. 我曾是聯邦探員
[12:23] I’m in the federal system. 我的資料已經存在聯邦系統中了
[12:24] Look, I don’t want to knock your former employer, 我不是要質疑你的前任上司
[12:26] but they’re not exactly built for speed, 但他們的工作效率是在不高
[12:28] and Mac is not a patient man. 而麥克也不是一個有耐心的上司
[12:32] You know what I think? 知道我怎么想嗎
[12:34] I think this is lame attempt at a come-on. 我覺得這種勾搭技巧實在蹩腳
[12:37] What? 什么
[12:38] You think I don’t see right through your little ploy? 你以為我看不出你那點小花招嗎
[12:40] I wonder if Harriet and Charles would be upset 不知道哈里特和查爾斯如果看到
[12:42] to know their youngest son is a bit of a player. 自己的小兒子這么風流會不會生氣
[12:45] No. You-you’ve got the wrong idea. 不 你誤會了
[12:47] I mean, I’m seeing someone, and… 我有約會對象了
[12:49] Well, there’s two. 而且有兩個
[12:51] How do you know my parents’ names? 你怎么知道我父母的名字
[12:53] I’ve seen your FBI file. 我看過你的聯邦調查局檔案
[12:56] I have a file? 那里有我的檔案嗎
[12:58] A thick one. 厚厚一本呢
[13:00] And I’ve seen some of those web sites you visit. 我還知道你上過哪些網站
[13:02] Well, I… you know, I… 你別誤會
[13:04] I’m not the only one that uses that computer. 不只我一個人用那臺電腦
[13:05] I mean, I’ve got friends that come over, 有時侯朋友來做客
[13:06] and we do research. 我們會查點資料
[13:08] What web sites are we talking about? 是什么網站來著
[13:14] I didn’t think you’d be that easy. 我沒想到你這么好騙
[13:17] I am just kidding. 我是開玩笑的
[13:22] About the web sites, or-or the file? 哪個是玩笑 網站記錄還是檔案
[14:23] The vic’s name is Sarah Nelson, 被害人叫薩拉·尼爾森
[14:26] a ten-dollar-an-hour junior associate 新職員 每周工作60小時
[14:28] with a 60-hour work week. 每小時工資10美金
[14:30] This was left after the cleaning crew came through. 這東西是在清潔工打掃后留下的
[14:36] Freshening up her lipstick after hours. 下班后重新涂過口紅
[14:38] She was either getting ready to go out, 她要么是準備離開
[14:40] or waiting for a late night rendezvous. 要么就是等著晚上約會
[14:43] Well, she couldn’t have had much of a social life, 每周工作那么長時間 她恐怕沒空
[14:45] working all these hours. 進行社交活動
[14:48] Looks like our vic was face-planted into the window. 被害人的臉好像曾貼在玻璃上
[14:51] I don’t think she was stabbed here, though. 我認為她不是在這里被刺傷的
[14:53] There’s not a drop of blood. 這里沒有血跡
[14:55] Could have started with a cozy encounter. 也許一開始還是個美好的約會
[15:00] There’s nothing cozy about this. 如此看來這可絕對不美好
[15:03] Gravitational blood drops. 這里有重力血滴
[15:05] No directionality. 看不出方向
[15:07] Probably from the blade of a knife. 也許是從刀鋒上滴下來的
[15:10] I’m guessing she slammed into the display case 我猜她撞上了櫥窗
[15:12] and was stabbed right here. 然后在這里被刺傷
[15:15] So, the surveillance cameras and the security system 監控攝像頭和保安系統
[15:17] were tampered with at an outside junction box, 被外部的接線盒干擾
[15:20] and whoever did it cleaned up after themselves. 兇手在犯案后將其徹底清理
[15:22] System went down at 12:04 a.m. 系統于凌晨12點04分關閉
[15:25] Midnight security guard’s not exactly Sherlock Holmes, 午夜值班的保安也不是大偵探福爾摩斯
[15:27] so it took him about an hour 大概過了一個小時
[15:28] to realize that there was a problem. 他才發現事情不對
[15:30] System was back online at 1:24 a.m. 系統于凌晨1點24分被修復
[15:33] The M.E.’s initial estimate 法醫最初推測被害人的
[15:34] put the time of death between midnight and 1:00 a.m. 死亡時間在凌晨12點至1點之間
[16:17] Sarah Nelson was murdered while I was still here. 在我還未離開時 薩拉·尼爾森已經遇害
[16:33] I’ve solved the mystery of what we thought 我想 我弄明白
[16:36] was petechial hemorrhaging 她只有一只眼睛
[16:37] in the one eye. 有出血點的謎題了
[16:39] Take a look. 來看一下
[16:45] Invisible to the naked eye. 肉眼看不出來
[16:48] Whatever they are, 不論這是什么
[16:48] they appear to have been there for several days. 都在眼里呆了好幾天了
[16:50] So it’s unlikely they’re related to the murder? 也就是說 這和兇殺案關系不大
[16:53] Right. 沒錯
[16:53] Any sign of sexual activity? 有沒有性行為的跡象
[16:55] Not recent, but our victim was 最近沒有 但被害人
[16:57] in the earliest stages of pregnancy. 正處于懷孕初期
[17:02] Any idea what type of bladed 關于我們要找的兇器
[17:03] instrument we’re looking for? 有什么線索嗎
[17:05] Yes. 是的
[17:06] After quite a bit of quiet deliberation, 經過一段時間的思索
[17:09] I have a theory. 我理出一些頭緒
[17:10] It’ll be easier to show you. 看一下演示更好理解
[17:16] The right subclavian artery was completely severed, 右鎖骨下動脈完全被割斷
[17:19] resulting in massive internal bleeding. 導致內臟大出血
[17:22] That would explain the lack of arterial spray 所以現場才沒有
[17:24] at the crime scene. 動脈血管噴發的痕跡
[17:25] Right, but take a look at these wound tracks. 沒錯 但看看這些傷痕
[17:32] Divergent. 很分散
[17:33] Moving at opposite angles. 朝著相反的方向刺入
[17:35] And neither one by itself 但每一處都不足以
[17:36] would have severed the artery completely. 完全割破動脈
[17:39] Then we’d expect to see at least some arterial spray 那么在第一次刺傷后
[17:41] after the first stab wound. 應該可以找到動脈噴血的痕跡
[17:43] Unless they happened simultaneously. 除非這兩處刺傷同時發生
[17:45] And the only way that’s possible 要使這成為可能
[17:47] is with a double-bladed instrument. 兇手一定是使用了雙刃兇器
[17:49] One capable of tearing through each side of the artery, 這種兇器可以同時穿透動脈的兩側
[17:52] completely severing it. 將其完全割破
[17:54] Like a pair of scissors. 比如 剪刀
[17:57] Medium-velocity spatter. 中速血液飛濺
[17:58] Directionality points away from the stab wound. 方向遠離傷口
[18:02] That means this blood is more than likely from her attacker. 也就是說這血跡很可能是襲擊者的
[18:05] She fought back. 她還擊了
[18:11] Jimmy Choo. 周仰杰[奢侈鞋品牌]
[18:13] Not bad on a junior associate’s salary. 看來這新職員掙得不少啊
[18:16] Kate Spade purse, designer blouse, 凱特·絲蓓的包[名包] 定制服裝
[18:18] Dolce & Gabbana pants. 杜嘉班納[D&G]的褲子
[18:19] There’s a month’s pay sitting on this table. 這桌子上的東西要花掉一個月的薪水啊
[18:22] Maybe she was someone who had to be clothes rich to get ahead. 也許她的工作需要名牌充門面
[18:25] Plenty of stores around here 這里以假亂真的名牌店可不少
[18:26] that have great knockoffs for a quarter of the price. 價錢只有正品的四分之一
[18:29] No one’s checking tags. 又沒人看得出來
[18:31] Someone is taking care of her. 有人包養她
[18:34] There are no guys in any of the pictures on her desk. 她的辦公桌上的照片里沒有男人的身影
[18:37] Could be from an old flame. 也許是她的老相好
[18:39] She was expecting a visitor 她在等人
[18:41] that she really wanted to look good for. 女為悅己者容嘛
[18:43] An older, more established guy. 也許是個事業有成的熟男
[18:47] Or a young hotshot with lots of cash. 也可能是風流倜儻的小開
[18:50] Well, maybe, but… 也是吧 但是
[18:51] A discreet, late-night rendezvous 如果半夜三更在辦公室
[18:53] with a man in the office who lavishes her with gifts– 和某個給她買奢侈品的人秘密幽會
[18:57] I’ll put my money on an older, more established, 我打賭那人是成熟 多金
[19:00] wealthy, married man. 事業有成的已婚男士
[19:03] That’s our suspect. 那才是我們的嫌疑犯
[19:05] Sounds like you’re speaking from experience. 看來這是你的經驗之談啊
[19:07] How I wish. 我倒希望如此
[19:13] Not only will it figure out 這東西不僅能解開
[19:15] the pass code to Sarah’s phone, 薩拉手機的密碼
[19:16] but once I’m in, it’ll give me all her deleted 一旦我進入 就能查出她刪掉的所有
[19:18] E-mails, texts and internal application data. 郵件 短信 以及內部應用數據
[19:20] So, deleted is never really deleted? 這么說 并不是徹底的刪除哈
[19:24] I keep telling you guys that, but nobody believes me. 我早就和你們說過 可就是沒人相信我
[19:27] So, what do you think of Jo? 你覺得喬怎么樣
[19:29] I think, uh, Jo’s pretty damn smart. 我覺得 喬特別聰明
[19:32] She’s cool. 她很酷
[19:33] I like her a lot. 我挺喜歡她
[19:34] Oh, she gives me the creeps. 她讓我毛骨悚然
[19:36] I think she’s got secret files on all of us. 我覺得她有我們所有人的機密檔案
[19:39] – Files? – Yeah. -檔案 -是啊
[19:40] What kind of files? 什么檔案
[19:41] Secret. 機密的啊
[19:44] Okay, here we go. 好了 登上了
[19:44] We’re in. Now here comes the hard part… 進去了 現在最艱巨的任務來了
[19:47] Sorting through all this crap as fast as we can. 我們要盡快整理出這一大堆信息
[19:50] Hmm. Good luck with that, 祝你好運
[19:52] – You geek. – Whoa, hey. -小黑客 -喂
[19:54] Where you going, man? Pull up a chair. 你去哪 找把椅子給我坐好
[19:56] Grab a keyboard, help a brother out. 拿上鍵盤 幫兄弟我一把
[19:59] Come on, huh? Huh? 快點啊
[20:28] “Linds, just wanted to congratulate you “琳 祝賀你
[20:30] on your commendation today. 今天獲得嘉獎
[20:31] You’re so brave in so many ways. 一直以來你都那么的勇敢
[20:34] It’s just a little gift 小小薄禮
[20:35] that represents my admiration for you. 以示祝福
[20:37] Things here in New Orleans are great, 雖然做老板不容易
[20:39] although it’s not easy being the boss. 不過新奧爾良這里的一切都還順利
[20:41] I’m going a million miles an hour. 我忙得不可開交
[20:43] Can’t catch my breath. 累得喘不過氣了
[20:45] Say hey to everyone. 替我向大家問好
[20:46] I miss you all. 我很想念你們
[20:47] Love, Stella.” 愛你們的 史黛拉”
[20:49] Lindsay? Hey. 是琳賽嗎 你好
[20:50] I’m Jo Danville. 我是喬·丹維爾
[20:51] – Hi. – Nice to meet you. -你好 -很高興見到你
[20:53] I’ve heard a lot of great things about you. 久仰大名啊
[20:56] Likewise. 彼此彼此
[20:59] Oh, congrats on your medal. 祝賀你獲得表彰
[21:01] Oh, thanks. 謝謝
[21:05] I got it. 我自己來吧
[21:07] I’m a mess. 我總是手忙腳亂
[21:25] You okay? 你沒事吧
[21:27] Yeah. Sorry. I… 沒事 不好意思 我
[21:55] No matter how mentally tough you think you are, or… 不管你覺得自己有多堅強
[21:58] how justified you were, 不管你的行為有多正義
[22:00] killing another human being is going to affect you. 你還是會因殺人而苦惱
[22:04] There’s no shame in it. 這并不值得羞愧
[22:07] Till today, I didn’t feel anything. 直到今天 我才覺得難受
[22:10] What changed? 是什么改變了你的想法
[22:12] You putting that medal around my neck. 因為你為我戴上一枚勛章
[22:16] For the first time since the shooting, 那枚勛章又一次把我帶入了
[22:18] it took me right back to that moment. 開槍的那一剎那
[22:21] You know, Shane Casey came into my house. 希恩·凱西闖進了我家
[22:24] He threatened my family. 他恐嚇我們一家人
[22:25] I killed him. 然后我把他殺了
[22:26] I’d do the same thing a hundred times over. 就算再來一百次 我還是會這樣做
[22:30] I never felt scared before that. 可我從未如此害怕過
[22:31] I… I never cried. 也從未哭過
[22:34] I never thought about how much danger we were in. 我從未想過我們所陷入的險境
[22:36] I just did what I had to do. 我只是盡自己的職責
[22:38] Well, nothing prepares you for that kind of terror. 突然遇到那樣的恐嚇 你也是措手不及
[22:40] And there’s no book on how we deal with it afterwards. 然而 沒有什么能教我們在那之后如何調整自己
[22:43] We never went back to that apartment. 我們再也沒有回到那個公寓
[22:45] I never took a day off work. 我則開始沒日沒夜的工作
[22:47] I just swept it all to the side 我把它拋到腦后
[22:49] like it never even happened. 權當事情沒發生過
[22:53] What if I can’t deal with it, Mac? 我要是調整不好心態怎么辦 麥克
[22:59] You already are. 已經開始了
[23:02] It’s happening. 你正在調整呢
[23:04] This is the beginning of coming to terms with it. 現在開始 慢慢找到平衡點
[23:08] Is that what I’m doing? 我這是在調整嗎
[23:13] You’ll get through this, Lindsay. 琳賽 一切會過去的
[23:16] How can you be so sure? 你怎么知道
[23:20] You’re a warrior. 你是一名勇士
[23:22] If there’s one thing I’ve learned over the years… 過去幾年來 我明白了一件事情
[23:24] the spirit of the warrior can’t be broken. 勇士的精神是不會被挫敗的
[23:40] Thought I’d find you up here. 想不到我會在這上面找到你吧
[23:43] Is this your new spot? 這是你的新避風港嗎
[23:46] Did I have an old one? 我以前有嗎
[23:47] Yes, you did. 有啊
[23:50] Right here. 就在這里啊
[23:55] I talked to the department therapist. 我跟部門治療師談過話了
[23:56] Danny, I am not going back there. I’m done. 丹尼 我不會回去的 我無話可談了
[23:59] I know that. 我知道
[24:01] I’m not asking you to. 我不是來叫你回去的
[24:06] But, uh, baby, you deserve this, okay? 只是 寶貝 這是你應得的 好嗎
[24:12] You deserve it. 你受得起這個獎章
[24:14] Okay, not for… not for the life you took, 不是獎勵你為民除害
[24:17] but for the life you saved. 而是獎勵你拯救了生命
[24:19] You saved our daughter. 你救了我們的女兒
[24:24] You’re my hero. 你是我的英雄
[24:34] Hey, Josephine. 約瑟芬
[24:36] – Jo. – Ah, really? -叫我喬吧 -是嗎
[24:39] That’s not what it says in your file. 你的檔案上可不是這么寫的
[24:41] Hey, Mac. 麥克
[24:43] – Check this. – Thank you. -看看這個 -謝謝
[24:45] Enemy-x. It’s an app that tracks locations 敵情諜報軟件 如果你不想在某些地方
[24:47] of the people you want to avoid 讓別人遇見的話
[24:49] at the places you want to hang. 可以先用這個軟件追蹤他們的位置
[24:50] It sends a GPS signal from their phone to yours… 它可以把他們的手機GPS信號發送給你的手機
[24:53] – And tells you their location. – Exactly. -從而對他們進行定位 -沒錯
[24:55] Looks like she has a lot of enemies. 看起來她有不少仇家啊
[24:57] She did. But according to the call log 是的 不過根據薩拉手機上的通話記錄
[24:59] in Sarah’s phone and a couple dozen 還有一些被刪掉的
[25:00] deleted text messages and voice mail, 短信及語音郵件來看
[25:02] there was one guy begging to see her, all right? 有一個人很想見她
[25:05] Then two days ago, it just stopped. 可是兩天前 突然音訊全無
[25:07] Our first suspect is Rudy Aronika. 我們的頭號嫌疑人是魯迪·阿羅尼卡
[25:12] And our vic was definitely trying to avoid him. 因為很明顯 我們的受害者在躲避他
[25:14] Where can we find him? 我們怎么找到他
[25:15] Oh, uh… right here. 看 他就在這里
[25:23] I loved Sarah. 我愛薩拉
[25:25] I didn’t have any reason to kill her. 我沒理由要殺她
[25:29] But, Rudy, isn’t that the perfect reason? 魯迪 難道這個理由還不充分嗎
[25:34] It’s really the people that we truly love 往往是我們摯愛的人
[25:36] that can hurt us enough to bring out that kind of rage. 把我們傷得最深以至于起殺心來泄憤
[25:41] She’s pretty damn good. 她做得很好嘛
[25:43] Box of tissues on the table is a nice touch. 在桌子上放紙巾盒是個好主意
[25:46] The old power of suggestion. 雖然這暗示有點老套
[25:48] I bet her a steak dinner it wouldn’t work. 我拿一頓牛排晚餐跟你賭 這東西沒用
[25:51] Tell me what happened. 告訴我怎么回事
[25:52] What did she do to you 她做了什么
[25:53] that made you so angry you wanted to kill her? 讓你如此憤怒要把她殺掉
[25:57] I didn’t kill her. 我沒殺她
[26:01] Look, I’ll admit we’d been fighting a lot lately. 我承認 我們最近是爭執不斷
[26:06] What were you fighting about? 你們為什么爭執
[26:07] Was she threatening to expose the affair? 她揚言要暴光你們的丑事嗎
[26:10] No. 不是
[26:12] Sarah would never do that. 薩拉不會這么做的
[26:14] Sarah was dating me because I was married. 薩拉跟我約會是因為我已經結婚了
[26:19] She didn’t want the commitment. 她不需要什么承諾
[26:21] I was safe. 所以我是安全的
[26:22] And for a while that was… 一開始
[26:24] it was okay with me. 我對這些都無所謂
[26:26] And then… 可是后來
[26:29] I just… I realized 我意識到了
[26:30] what a wonderful person she is… was. 她真的是一個好姑娘 曾經是
[26:38] So what do you think? 你有什么看法
[26:41] I think the only thing he’s guilty of 我覺得唯一讓他感到內疚的
[26:42] is a lack of integrity. 是他還不夠坦誠
[26:45] Then you fell in love with her, didn’t you? 然后你就愛上她了 對吧
[26:48] Yeah. 是的
[26:49] When she sensed you wanted to leave your wife for her, 可當她察覺到你要為了她離開妻子之后
[26:52] she started pulling back, didn’t she? 她決定退出 對吧
[26:55] Yes. 是的
[26:57] It was pretty much over. 我們分手了
[26:59] And a couple of nights ago, she asked me to come over. 可是幾天前 她突然叫我過來
[27:03] I was just hoping, maybe she’d had a change of heart. 我當時想 也許她回心轉意了
[27:06] But instead she told you she was pregnant, isn’t that right? 可誰知道 她告訴你她懷孕了 對吧
[27:10] I was devastated. 我當時很震驚
[27:12] Devastated or angry, Rudy? 是震驚還是生氣呢 魯迪
[27:15] Angry that she was rejecting you? 你是很生氣她拒絕了你吧
[27:16] Angry at what could have been? 很生氣這件事帶來的惡果吧
[27:17] No, I was devastated. 沒有 我只是很震驚
[27:20] I had a vasectomy two years ago, detective. 我兩年前做了輸精管切除手術 警探
[27:24] Sarah was carryings somebody else’s baby. 薩拉懷的是別人的孩子
[27:29] Yeah, that’s right… somebody else’s baby. 沒錯 就是 別人的孩子
[27:35] Taylor. 我是泰勒
[27:37] When? 什么時候
[27:40] I’ll be right there. 我馬上過去
[27:41] What’s up? 什么事
[27:43] Foreign blood from Sarah Nelson’s blouse 昨晚發生的行兇殺案中
[27:44] got a hit to blood trace from a mugging 薩拉·尼爾森的襯衣上
[27:46] that happened last night. 有一條血痕不屬于死者
[27:48] We have another victim, 還有一名受害者
[27:50] and he’s still alive. 而且他還活著
[28:04] Teddy Westwick’s got some office here. 泰迪·維斯特維克在這里有間辦公室
[28:06] This has gotta cost a pretty penny. 這一定花了大價錢
[28:09] And then some. 還不止如此
[28:12] You have two offices in the city? 你在城里有兩個辦公地點嗎
[28:14] Three. 三個
[28:16] This one is just for me. 這間僅供私人使用
[28:18] So basically, 因此
[28:19] You’re filthy rich? 你很富有嗎
[28:22] Yes. But it’s not the buildings I design 是的 不過不是我建筑設計
[28:25] or the offices that I own 或我擁有的辦公室數量
[28:26] that make me rich, detective. 讓我富有 警探
[28:29] It’s my wife and daughter. 是因為我妻子和女兒
[28:30] Mr. Westwick, do you have any idea 維斯特維克先生 你知道自己
[28:33] why you were attacked last night? 昨晚為什么被襲擊嗎
[28:34] It could have been any number of things. 可能的原因有很多
[28:36] Money, jealousy and revenge are the big three. 金錢 嫉妒 報仇是最有可能
[28:39] I think it was a good old-fashioned 我想這是相當老套的
[28:40] New York mugging, detective. 紐約式的行兇搶劫 警探
[28:43] From a thug who was feeling lucky, I suppose. 據我推測 應該是一個心存僥幸的暴徒
[28:46] I’d just left the Avenue Grill. 我剛剛從餐館出來
[28:48] Probably reeked of one too many. 可能酒氣太重
[28:51] And he thought he had a chance. 他認為機會來了
[28:52] He, uh, he didn’t even say anything. 他 他甚至什么都沒說
[28:55] He just started slashing. 就開始亂刺一通
[28:57] He cut my arm. 劃傷了我的胳膊
[28:59] We struggled. 我們扭打起來
[29:00] I took the scissors away from him, stabbed him, 我把剪子搶過來 刺傷了他
[29:03] and he took off. 他逃走了
[29:04] The details are in the report the officers took last night. 具體細節昨晚警察錄了口供
[29:07] You didn’t know this guy? 你不認識這個人嗎
[29:08] – No. – Can you tell us what he looked like? -不認識 -能描述一下他的樣子嗎
[29:11] No, I didn’t really get a good look at him. 不行 我都沒看清楚
[29:12] He didn’t demand any money or property? 他沒要任何財物嗎
[29:16] No. 不
[29:19] Why all the questions? 為什么這么問
[29:21] Don’t you find his choice of weapon a little strange? 你沒發現他選的武器有點奇怪嗎
[29:23] – I’m sorry. What? – I mean a guy who was -抱歉 什么 -我是說
[29:25] sophisticated enough to disable 這家伙十分老練
[29:27] a state-of-the-art alarm system 都可以讓最新式的報警系統失靈
[29:28] comes gunning for you with a pair of scissors? 來襲擊你卻只帶一把剪刀
[29:30] Yes, I’ll admit it’s a bit odd. 是 我承認這有點奇怪
[29:32] It’s more than odd. 這可不止是奇怪
[29:33] It doesn’t make any sense. 這根本說不通
[29:35] Were you in that office last night, Mr. Westwick? 維斯特維克先生 昨晚你在那個辦公室嗎
[29:38] No, I was not. 不 我不在
[29:42] Well, it’s hard to believe the murder of an employee 在你被襲擊前一小時
[29:44] at your architectural firm, less than ten blocks away, 距離事發地不到十個街區
[29:48] an hour before you were attacked, 你建筑公司的一名雇員被謀殺
[29:50] is merely coincidence. 很難相信這純屬是巧合
[29:52] Detective, I have no reason to ignore 警官 我沒理由忽視
[29:53] that obvious possibility, 這種明顯的可能性
[29:55] but I really don’t know what to think. 不過我確實想不明白其中有什么聯系
[29:57] Blood found on Sarah Nelson’s body was a match 薩拉·尼爾森襯衣上發現的血跡
[30:00] to blood found at the scene of your mugging. 和在你遇襲現場發現的一致
[30:03] Your attacker first came to your office, 襲擊你的人先來你的辦公室
[30:04] then found you on the street. 然后在街上找到你
[30:07] It appears this guy was hunting you. 看來他在跟蹤你
[30:09] And it sounds like he was after more than a Rolex and some cash. 看來他可不是為了勞力士和現金而來
[30:12] Something he was willing to kill for. 他是另有所圖的
[30:14] Help us out. 幫我們一解疑團
[30:16] What could he have been after? 他可能是為了什么呢
[30:18] Look, I’m sorry that young woman is dead. 我對那位年輕女士的死感到很抱歉
[30:22] I’m told she was a… a devoted employee, a terrific person. 聽說她 是個忠誠的雇員 一個好人
[30:27] Believe me, if I thought anyone I knew was responsible 相信我 如果我覺得有誰
[30:29] for her death, I certainly wouldn’t protect them. 該為她的死負責 一定不會袒護他們
[30:31] Detectives, 兩位警探
[30:33] I was walking home and a strange man attacked me. 我步行回家時 一個陌生人襲擊了我
[30:36] That’s what I know. That’s all I know. 我只知道這些
[31:32] Adam. 亞當
[31:34] Oh, hey, Lindsay. What’s up? 琳賽 怎么了
[31:36] Listen to this– 聽著
[31:37] When is a match to a fingerprint 指紋匹配什么時候
[31:39] not a direct match to a fingerprint? 不是直接匹配的
[31:41] Uh, uh, when the DNA of the fingerprint 指紋的DNA在DNA聯合識別系統里
[31:44] is a match in CODIS. 匹配的時候
[31:46] But that rarely happens. 不過那種事很少發生
[31:48] – It just did. – What? -剛才就發生了 -什么
[31:50] I found a mystery print on the scissors. 在剪刀上我發現一枚神秘人的指紋
[31:52] I ran it through AFIS, I got nothing. 搜索自動指紋識別系統 一無所獲
[31:54] Then I swabbed DNA from the print. Get this– 然后我采集指紋的DNA 找到這個
[31:57] 12 hits in CODIS. 在DNA聯合識別系統里有十二個記錄
[31:59] Twelve?! 十二個
[31:59] Yeah, it turns out our killer is a burglar. 是的 結論是這個兇手是竊賊
[32:02] And a high end one at that. 還是高品位的賊
[32:03] He never takes anything less than 50 grand. 他從不偷低于五萬美元的東西
[32:05] He’s never been caught, never been I.D.’d. 從未被逮捕 從未被識別身份
[32:08] Yeah, burglars don’t kill. 竊賊一般不殺人
[32:09] Unless they have to. 除非迫不得已
[32:11] So we got the guy, right? 所以我們抓到他了 對嗎
[32:12] Well, no, because the hits in CODIS 還沒 因為DNA聯合識別系統里的
[32:14] were to an unknown profile. 是未偵破案件
[32:16] Okay, but we got the prints still. 好吧 起碼有了指紋
[32:18] Yeah, which got me nothing in AFIS. 是的 在自動指紋識別系統里一無所獲
[32:20] Then we just run it 那我們就搜索
[32:20] through every database in the entire world. 全世界的每個數據庫
[32:28] Hey, what’s up? 怎么了
[32:32] No. 不
[32:33] No. 不行
[32:36] Because I said so. 因為我說不行
[32:37] No, no, absolutely not. 不 不 絕對不行
[32:42] Because I… said so. 因為我不同意
[32:46] Love you, too. 我也愛你
[32:48] Was that your son? 是你兒子嗎
[32:50] No, my mama. 不 是我媽
[32:55] A canvas of the area around the Avenue Grill 本以為在那間餐館附近的馬戲團調查
[32:57] got us what we thought we would get– 我們會有所收獲
[32:59] which was nothing. 但最終還是一無所獲
[33:00] We’re tagging the security surveillance in the neighborhood 我們得查看那附近的安全監控錄像
[33:02] but that’s going to take a little while. 不過會花點時間
[33:03] What about Westwick? 那維斯特維克呢
[33:05] Was he seen with anyone? 看見他和誰在一起了嗎
[33:06] Anyone follow him out? 有人跟蹤他嗎
[33:07] No. Bartender can’t say that he was there, 沒有 酒保不能確定
[33:10] but can’t say that he wasn’t either. 他是否去過那
[33:11] Same thing with the waitress on shift. 當班的女服務員也一樣
[33:13] Busy place. 那地方人來人往
[33:14] Check this out. 看看這個
[33:15] Sid confirmed that the scissors recovered from the scene 希德確認了在維斯特維克被劫現場
[33:17] of Westwick’s mugging are consistent 取回的剪刀
[33:19] with the scissors that killed Sarah Nelson. 與殺死薩拉·尼爾森的一致
[33:22] Same length, with the blade as well as puncture marks. 長度相同 刀刃造成的傷口也一致
[33:24] Perfect match. 完全匹配
[33:25] Lindsay’s processing them now. 琳賽正在處理那把剪刀
[33:27] This is where this whole thing throws me. 這整件事里讓我最不明白的地方
[33:28] Who brings scissors to murder someone? 就是誰會帶剪刀去殺人
[33:32] A knife, a gun, even poison 匕首 槍 甚至毒藥
[33:34] would make more sense. 更說得通
[33:35] You’re suggesting it wasn’t premeditated. 你是說這并不是有預謀的
[33:38] Scissors are like a letter opener items 剪刀就像開信刀一樣
[33:40] that you would grab in the heat of the moment 發火的時候
[33:42] that could be on a desk in the office. 隨手便能從辦公桌上抓到
[33:44] The compromised surveillance 被清除的監控錄像
[33:45] and the alarm system would indicate 和報警系統的失靈則表明
[33:47] that this was definitely planned. 這一定是有計劃的
[33:49] And the disabling of the pass codes 就在謀殺案發之前
[33:50] of the elevator just prior to the murder– 電梯的通行密碼失效
[33:52] can’t do something like that on the fly. 倉促之間不可能這么滴水不漏
[33:54] So maybe murder wasn’t part of the plan. 或許謀殺不是計劃的一部分
[33:56] Then why’d our killer lie in wait outside that bar, 那兇手為何躲在酒吧外面伺機等待
[33:58] chase Westwick down the street? 沿街跟蹤維斯特維克
[33:59] We can ask him. 我們可以親口問他
[34:01] – You got a name? – And a location -找到名字了 -還有
[34:03] courtesy of the New York City liquor license database. 經由紐約市酒牌局數據庫提供的地址
[34:06] Print was a match on this scissors. 指紋與剪刀上的匹配
[34:09] Thank you. 謝謝
[34:11] Here you go, ladies. 這是你們的酒 女士們
[34:12] Compliments of the house. 這是本店的優惠
[34:14] How you doing? 你好
[34:14] I’m looking for an Alex Brodevesky. 我找亞歷克斯·布羅德威斯基
[34:16] Oh, yeah. He’s right over there. 是 他在那邊
[34:25] Your turn. 該你了
[34:33] You kidding me? 開什么玩笑
[34:59] Police! Look out! Move! 警察 小心 閃開
[35:05] Get up… get up… get up! 起來 快起來
[35:27] I have to admit this is pretty special for us. 我不得不承認這對我們很特別
[35:30] You’re quite the infamous man. 你是個聲名狼藉的家伙
[35:32] You don’t lift anything worth less than 50 grand. 低于5萬美元的東西 你從來不偷
[35:35] I imagine you wouldn’t break into 可以想見 一般情況下 你不大可能闖入
[35:36] a building with a crime lab in it 犯罪實驗室所在的那棟大樓
[35:38] unless it was for something with that price tag, 除非 那里有什么價值連城的東西
[35:40] so what’d you steal? 所以 你都偷了些什么
[35:44] Look, aside from your recent venture into murder, 聽我說 在你冒險牽涉這起謀殺案之前
[35:47] we’ve been looking for you for a really long time. 我們就在找你了 找了很長時間了
[35:49] So let me give you a friendly piece of advice, 所以 聽我一句友善的建議
[35:51] and this is not something I usually do, right? 我通常不會這么做 對吧
[35:53] Never. 從來沒有
[35:54] You can continue with your story. 你可以胡編亂造
[35:56] But it’s only gonna come back to bite you in the ass 但是等你想向我們妥協的時候
[35:58] when you need to make a deal. 我們絕對會反咬你一口
[36:00] He’s not kidding. 他沒開玩笑
[36:02] I’ve made a living in some unconventional, 我的確靠著一些非常規的方式
[36:05] possibly illegal ways, 甚至是違法的方式謀生
[36:07] but I didn’t kill that girl. 但是 我沒殺那個女孩
[36:09] But you admit to attacking Theodore Westwick. 但是你襲擊了西奧多·維斯特維克
[36:11] I’m telling you he attacked me! 你聽我說 是他襲擊了我
[36:12] Why would he do that? 他為什么要這么做
[36:14] Because I saw him kill her. 因為 我看見他殺了那個女孩
[36:16] Look, I broke into the place. 聽我說 我闖進大樓
[36:18] I saw him… 我發現他…
[36:20] We struggled… 我們開始搏斗…
[36:23] I ran, he followed. 我跑了 但他緊追不舍
[36:25] He stabbed me in the back. 他還朝我背上捅了一刀
[36:28] Stabbed you in the back? 他朝你背上捅了一刀
[36:29] Yeah. 是啊
[36:33] He chased me right out of the building. 他一路追我 一直追到大樓外面
[36:34] The struggle on the street, 我們在街上打了起來
[36:35] I took the scissors from him to defend myself. 之后 我從他手上奪過剪刀用來自衛
[36:39] I cut him, and then I got the hell out of there. 劃傷他之后 我立馬就跑了
[36:42] And you never thought to go to the police? 你就沒想過要去報警嗎
[36:46] I’m a thief. 我可是個賊啊
[36:49] My word against his? 你們會相信我說的話嗎
[36:51] Plus a money guy like Westwick, 而且 像維斯特維克這樣的有錢人
[36:53] he can make a guy 他可以不留一點痕跡
[36:54] like me disappear without a trace. 讓我這樣的人立刻人間蒸發
[36:56] His story explains a lot. 他的話能解釋不少問題
[36:58] The plan to burglarize the office– premeditated. 去辦公室行竊的計劃 是事先預謀好的
[37:00] That’s why the security system was down. 所以 那時安全系統被關閉了
[37:03] Scissors as a murder weapon, 剪刀作為殺人兇器
[37:05] grabbed in a moment of rage. 是情急之下隨手拿到的
[37:07] This murder was a crime of passion. 這起兇殺案屬于沖動犯罪
[37:10] Two separate crimes. 有兩個相對獨立的罪犯
[37:11] So alex was attempting burglary at the same time 所以 在亞歷克斯行竊的同時
[37:14] Westwick was killing Sarah. 維斯特維克正在殺害薩拉
[37:17] Do you believe him? 你相信他嗎
[37:18] I will when we find the proof. 只要能找到證據 我就相信他
[37:24] This is the shirt Theodore Westwick wore 這就是西奧多·維斯特維克
[37:26] the night of the mugging. 在案發當晚所穿的衣服
[37:28] I’m hoping the blood spatter pattern will tell us 我希望 現場留下的血跡 能夠幫助我們
[37:30] who’s the attacker and who is the victim. 找出誰是兇手 誰又是受害者
[37:33] It’s almost impossible. 這幾乎是不可能的
[37:34] I’ll take that challenge. 我愿意接受這樣的挑戰
[37:36] Look, I know, as forensic investigators, 聽我說 作為法醫調查員
[37:38] we’re not supposed to consider innocence or guilt, 我們不僅要找出 誰有罪 誰清白
[37:40] that we draw upon scientific unbiased conclusion. 還要學會利用毫無偏頗的科學結論
[37:44] In this case, I’m going to assume 在這起案件里 我先假設
[37:46] that Alex Brodevesky is innocent, 亞歷克斯·布羅德威斯基是無罪的
[37:48] and see if the science proves my theory. 然后 讓科學結論來驗證我的假設是否正確
[37:51] You can’t do that. 你辦不到的
[37:52] Why? 為什么
[37:54] Uh, well, be-be… because. 額 因…為…你不行
[37:58] That’s it? Because? 就這樣 因為我不行
[38:01] I’m not breaking any rules. 我沒有打破什么規矩吧
[38:03] I’m trying to create new ones. 我只是不想墨守成規罷了
[38:37] No blood drops. 地上沒有血跡
[38:54] The blood pattern on the wall 從犯罪現場墻壁上
[38:55] at the mugging scene indicates 留下的血跡來看
[38:57] Alex was pushed against it 在打斗過程中
[38:58] during the struggle. 亞歷克斯被推到了墻上
[38:59] But if Westwick was slashed first, 如果維斯特維克之前就被砍傷了
[39:02] he would’ve been bleeding heavily, 他就會大量流血
[39:02] and there are no gravitational blood drops 然而 在墻壁附近的地上卻找不到
[39:04] anywhere on the ground near the wall. 任何從高處落下的血滴
[39:06] We’ve got arterial spray from Westwick’s wound 我們在報刊柜上 發現了動脈血噴的痕跡
[39:10] on the newsstand… 是維斯特維克的血…
[39:19] several yards from where he claims he was attacked. 離他所說的被襲地點 還有好幾碼遠
[39:22] Now if Westwick’s forearm was cut first, 如果維斯特維克的小臂先被劃傷
[39:26] we’d have gravitational blood drops like this 我們應該能在犯罪現場發現 像這樣的
[39:29] all over the crime scene. 從高處落下的連續血跡
[39:31] But there is none, which means 但這里什么都沒有 這就說明
[39:32] Alex was stabbed in the back first, 亞歷克斯先被剪刀捅到背
[39:36] before Westwick’s arm was slashed. 之后維斯特維克的手臂才被劃傷
[39:39] So Alex fought him off, 亞歷克斯先把維斯特維克打退
[39:42] grabbed the scissors to defend himself, 然后搶下剪刀用于自衛
[39:43] slashed Westwick, and then took off. 在劃傷維斯特維克之后 他就跑了
[39:45] I’m telling you he attacked me! 你聽我說 是他襲擊了我
[39:47] He stabbed me in the back! 他捅到了我的背
[39:49] He’s telling the truth, guys. 他說的是實話 伙計們
[39:51] Which means Westwick killed Sarah. 也就是 維斯特維克殺了薩拉
[39:54] No, we don’t have absolute proof of that though. 不 我們還沒有確鑿證據證明這一點
[39:56] Just Alex’s accusation. 只有亞歷克斯單方面的指控
[39:59] Hey, what’s up? 嘿 怎么了
[40:00] Know every answer, leave no questions. 辦案時遇到的所有問題都要解決
[40:03] I can’t explain the castoff 我現在沒法解釋 衣服袖口上殘留的
[40:05] on the cuff of this shirt. 這些血跡是怎么來的
[40:06] These spots are castoff from the scissors, 這些血跡是從剪刀上滴下來的
[40:08] but in order to get inside the cuff, 但要想弄到袖口里
[40:10] it had to have been from this stabbing motion. 只有一種可能 就是捅刀子這個動作造成的
[40:13] And it wasn’t from Westwick stabbing Alex in the back. 血跡不是由維斯特維克刺傷亞歷克斯的背而造成的
[40:19] Alex’s shirt would have absorbed most of the blood 當拔出剪刀的時候
[40:22] when the scissors were extracted. 亞歷克斯的衣服上應該會濺上大量血跡
[40:25] There wouldn’t have been enough blood on the blades 而剪刀刀片上殘留的那一點點血
[40:27] to create this pattern. 并不足以造成這樣的血跡
[40:28] And the only way that pattern is possible 唯一能產生這種血跡的可能性就是
[40:30] is if Westwick stabbed Sarah. 維斯特維克捅傷了薩拉
[40:40] Guys, new development. 大伙 有新發現
[40:41] Seeds founds originated * in Sarah’s eyes 薩拉眼睛里發現的那些東西是
[40:44] Tarantula hairs. 是狼蛛的蟄毛
[40:46] Apparently, 眾所周知
[40:47] the spider spews hairs as a defense mechanism. 蜘蛛將”踢毛”作為自衛方式
[40:52] That means Sarah was in Westwick’s private office 這說明 薩拉曾經去過維斯特維克
[40:54] in the Chrysler building. 設在克萊斯勒大樓的私人辦公室
[40:55] And Westwick implied that he didn’t even know her. 但是 維斯特維克卻說 他不認識薩拉
[40:59] We got him. 兇手就是他了
[41:08] Move, move, move, move! 快 快 行動 行動
[41:12] Charlie, go! C小隊 行動
[41:14] I’m all clear! 搜查完畢
[41:15] Delta, clear! D小隊 搜查完畢
[41:17] Clear! 搜查完畢
[41:18] Clear! 搜查完畢
[41:20] Eagle’s got eyes on the suspect. E小隊 發現疑犯
[41:21] 61st floor, platform. 疑犯在61層的平臺上
[41:36] Freeze! 不許動
[41:37] Get down, face first, right now! 趴下 面朝下 快點
[41:39] Don’t move! 不許動
[41:40] Get off the ledge, Westwick! 從平臺上下來 維斯特維克
[41:41] Down on the ground! 快趴到地上
[41:43] That helicopter is not your escape out of here. 你別指望能做直升飛機逃離這里
[41:45] It’s one of mine. 那是我的飛機
[41:46] What happened was an accident. 所發生的一切 只是個意外而已
[41:47] It was an argument that got out of hand. 我們只是在爭吵 沒想到情況失控了
[41:49] You gotta believe me. 你們要相信我
[41:50] It was murder! 這就是謀殺
[41:51] No, that girl was going to ruin my life. 不 那個女孩想毀了我的生活
[41:55] She thought I would be a father to that baby. 她想讓我當孩子的父親
[41:56] She didn’t care what 但她不知道
[41:57] that would do to my family. 這會給我的家庭帶來多大的影響
[42:00] Damn it. 該死的
[42:03] She didn’t care about me at all. 她根本就不在乎我
[42:04] Get down on your knees 快跪下
[42:06] and put your hands behind your head! 把手背到頭后面
[42:20] Don’t do it! 別做傻事
[42:57] Thank you, sir. 謝謝 長官
[43:01] Are all of your cases like this? 是不是你們所有的案子都和這個差不多
[43:05] Pretty much. 差不多吧
[43:08] Thinking of quitting already? 想撂挑子了
[43:10] Hell, no. 才怪呢
[43:12] I do have to admit it was one heck of a first day. 但是 我必須承認第一天很糟糕
[43:14] We do things a little slower down in Virginia. 在弗吉尼亞 我們做事情沒有這么快
[43:19] Well, welcome to the New York crime lab, Jo Danville. 歡迎來到紐約犯罪實驗室 喬·丹維爾
[43:26] It’s still a beautiful city. 盡管如此 這還是一座美麗的城市
[43:30] Yes, she is. 沒錯
犯罪现场调查·纽约篇

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇(CSI: NY)第6季第23集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇(CSI: NY)第7季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme