时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:23] | This is Officer Henderson! I’m in pursuit of Shane Casey! | 我是Henderson警官! 正在追捕Shane Casey! |
[00:30] | He’s going across. Where the hell is Aviation?! | 他就要逃到另一边大楼去了 该死的空中支援在哪里?! |
[00:53] | This guy’s insane! | 这家伙疯了! |
[00:54] | You have no idea! | 你都想象不到! |
[01:08] | Hey,it’s over,man. | 嘿 你完了 老兄 |
[01:09] | Just stay there! We’ll get someone over to you! | 老实呆那儿! 我们派人来接你! |
[01:12] | Hang on! Assistance is on the way. | 坚持一下! 空中支援来了 |
[01:31] | Flack,he’s still trying to get away! | Flack 他仍然想逃跑! |
[01:40] | Flack,what the hell are you doing? | Flack 你在干嘛? |
[01:42] | He’s not worth it! Let him go! | 为了他不值得! 让他走! |
[02:00] | You’re under arrest,you crazy son of a bitch! | 你被捕了 你个疯狂的畜生! 迷恋佩姐的未央 Sharon |
[02:39] | CSI:NY Season06 Episode23 | Vacation Getaway(本季完) |
[02:50] | They’re holding Shane Casey at the DA’s office? | 他们把Shane Casey扣在了地检办公室? |
[02:52] | Usual theatrics. | 一贯的表演手法 |
[02:54] | The DA and the commissioner want a perp walk. | 检察官和局长就想让嫌犯被手铐 铐着出现在公众面前 |
[02:57] | Parade him in front of the world to show that Batman’s got nothing on them. | 向世人炫耀蝙蝠侠可不如他们 |
[03:07] | What’s your sign? | 你什么星座的? |
[03:10] | I’m talking to you.What’s your sign? | 和你说话呢 什么星座的? |
[03:13] | – Aries. | – Aries. – 白羊座 – 白羊座 |
[03:16] | Okay,here we go. | 好吧 我们来看看 |
[03:18] | With the sun aligned with Jupiter and behind Pluto… | 当太阳轨道与木星成一直线 在冥王星之后… |
[03:21] | it’s best you not bend over for the soap later today,but think positive,love can be found in the strangest places. | 今晚你最好不要弯腰捡肥皂 不过想开点 爱会在最陌生的地方出现 |
[03:35] | See,chin up. It ain’t all bad. | 听见没 振作点 也不全都是不好的一面 |
[03:38] | Then again… | 又来了… |
[03:42] | Shane Casey’s killed,like,what,six people? | Shane Casey杀了大概几个 有6个人? |
[03:45] | Intelligence is always trumped by an opportunity to make the front page. | 聪明人总是一有机会就想抢占头版 |
[03:50] | You have a cigarette? | 你这里有烟吗? |
[03:51] | What,you on crack? You can’t smoke in here. | 怎么 你瘾上来了? 这里不能吸烟 |
[03:53] | What are you,a little bitch? | 你算什么 小杂种? |
[03:59] | Did you just call me a little bitch? | 你刚刚叫我小杂种? |
[04:01] | I just called you a little bitch. | 我就叫了你小杂种 |
[04:03] | You really are as crazy as they say you are. | 你真的和他们形容的一样疯狂 |
[04:05] | Guilty. | 还有罪呢 |
[04:08] | Yeah,all right. | 好吧 |
[04:10] | What the hell. | 管他呢 |
[04:13] | Here. | 来 |
[04:15] | Smoke up,sonny– | 吸一口 小子– |
[04:30] | They actually asked if we wanted in on the perp walk. | 事实上他们还问我们想不想出一下镜 |
[04:33] | Oh,they know us so well.I’d be happier escorting him to a Pris– | 他们真了解我们 要能护送他进监狱 我会更高兴的– |
[04:46] | NYPD. Move! Move! | 纽约警方 让开! 让开! |
[04:59] | Back up! | 后退! |
[05:00] | I’ll put a bullet in her head,I swear to God! | 我会朝她脑门上来一枪 我对天发誓! |
[05:03] | I don’t have a clean shot. | 我这里开枪无法保证安全 |
[05:04] | You shoot her,we’ll drop you before she hits the ground,Shane. | 你要开枪 我们会在她倒地前撂倒你 Shane |
[05:07] | Don’t do it. | 别那么做 |
[05:27] | Called in a level three mobilization. | 通知下去3级动员 |
[05:29] | Manhattan task force is setting up a perimeter, | 曼哈顿特遣队已布置好周边地区 |
[05:31] | closing streets– excuse me–and evacuating some buildings. | 封锁了街道–抱歉–还疏散了几幢楼 |
[05:34] | Plus we got extra patrol in the subways. | 另外我们在地铁加强了巡逻 |
[05:37] | You want car stops at bridges and tunnels? | 你要车辆过桥和隧道时停车检查吗? |
[05:39] | No,no,he’s not leaving the city. | 不 不 他不会离开这座城市的 |
[05:40] | What makes you say that? | 为什么这么说? |
[05:41] | He made his way from Pennsylvania to here,the whole time wanting to be seen. | 他老远从宾夕法尼亚跑来 整个期间都想被人发现 |
[05:44] | He’s got unfinished business.We need to track down where he’s been. | 他有没了结的事要做 我们得追查他去过哪 |
[05:47] | Okay,where do you want to start? | 好吧 那你想从哪里入手? |
[05:50] | With him. | 从他开始 |
[05:56] | What do you want from me,Flack? | 你想从我这知道些什么 Flack? |
[05:58] | It’s like I told you.I’m standing on the corner when I see the guy. | 就像我告诉你的那样 看见那个人时我就在街角 |
[06:01] | He’s staring right at me. | 他正好直视着我 |
[06:03] | I’m thinking,you got to be kidding me. | 我脑子里想到 一定是开玩笑吧 |
[06:05] | That’s the guy. | 他就是我们要找的家伙 |
[06:06] | He gives me one of these stupid grins,he books,I chase after him, | 他对我咧嘴一笑 我开始追捕他 |
[06:08] | I call it in. | 我呼叫后援 |
[06:10] | Five minutes later,you’re right behind me. | 5分钟后 你们就到了 |
[06:11] | Casey’s just walking down the street? | Casey当时就只是在大街上晃荡? |
[06:13] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[06:14] | And,what,he’s wearing a shirtthat says,”I just escaped from Pennsylvania State Prison, | 就好比 他穿了件T恤 上面写着 “我刚从宾州立监狱逃出来 |
[06:17] | and all I got was this lousy T-shirt”? | 我现在身上就剩下这件恶心T恤了”? |
[06:20] | Listen to me,Nicky, | 听我说 Nicky |
[06:21] | we’re not Internal Affairs,all right? | 我们不是内务部的 懂吗? |
[06:23] | We don’t care where you were. | 我们不在乎你那时在哪里 |
[06:24] | We want to know where Shane was. | 我们就想知道Shane当时在哪 |
[06:27] | What were you doing on the corner? | 你当时在街角干什么? |
[06:30] | – I was meeting a CI. – What’s his name? | – 我在和一个线人见面 – 他叫什么名字? |
[06:33] | – I can’t tell you that. – At your usual meeting spot? | – 我不能告诉你 – 在老地方见的面? |
[06:36] | I can’t tell you that either. | 这点也不能告诉你 |
[06:37] | You call him,or did he call you? | 你联系他 还是他联系你的? |
[06:41] | I’m not at liberty to say. | 我无权告诉你这些 |
[06:42] | Look,I’m going to make this real easy for you. | 听着 我帮你把事情解决得轻松些 |
[06:44] | You’re going to tell me where you were and when this went down or I’m going to subpoena your phone records, | 要么你告诉我地点 时间 要么我要传票查你的电话记录 |
[06:49] | prove there was no call from any CI,and make sure you’re washing cars over at the motor pool. | 证明当时没有任何线人电话 确保你今后只能去车辆调配场洗车 |
[06:56] | You at liberty to say now? | 你现在有权说了吗? |
[07:07] | I was at the Old Cash Bar. | 我当时在一个老式的 只接受现金的酒吧 |
[07:09] | Place over on 38th? | 就38号大街上的那家? |
[07:11] | – The one with all the bills on the wall? – Yeah. | – 墙上贴满了钱的那个? – 是的 |
[07:15] | Look,I’ve been,you know… | 我是去了那里 … |
[07:17] | seeing the bartender there. | 去和酒保约会 |
[07:19] | I was on duty.I know I wasn’t supposed to be there,but I wasn’t drinking. | 在我的班头上 我知道不应该去的 但我没有喝酒 |
[07:28] | Oh,man! | 哦 天! |
[07:41] | We were just talking, | 我们就只是聊聊天 |
[07:42] | when,all of a sudden,this girl comes up to me… | 突然 一个女孩冒了出来 对我说… |
[07:45] | Excuse me– Officer? | 打扰了 你是警官吗? |
[07:46] | …says there’s a guy in the back playing darts | 说后面有个玩飞镖的家伙 |
[07:48] | who looks like the guy who’s been all over the news during the prison riots. | 看起来像是所有媒体报道的 监狱暴动新闻里提到的那个 |
[07:57] | “Shane Casey had been on the run since his escape from prison “approximately one month ago. | “大约1个月前 Shane Casey 自从越狱后就一直在逃亡” |
[08:02] | “The fugitive was serving life without parole “after murdering four people. | “犯下4条人命后 这个亡命之徒 被判不能假释的终身监禁 “ |
[08:05] | “Apparently the killing spree started “when his brother Ian Casey | “很显然 大屠杀是在他哥哥Ian Casey |
[08:08] | “hung himself in his jail cell “after being convicted of murder in 2006. | “因2006年的谋杀案被定罪 并在狱中上吊自杀后开始的 |
[08:12] | Ian Casey allegedly robbed a bar,killing the bartender.” | 据称Ian Casey抢劫了一家酒吧 并杀了酒保” |
[08:15] | Allegedly? No,no,he killed the guy. | 据称? 不 不 就是他杀的 |
[08:17] | You want to know what tomorrow’s headline’s going to be? | 你想知道明天的头条是什么吗? |
[08:19] | “Woman allegedly kills her husband for not helping with the laundry.” | “据称有位妇女杀了她丈夫 就因为没帮她整理衣服” |
[08:22] | Come on,we were supposed to leave an hour ago. | 好了 我们本应该1小时前就出发的 |
[08:25] | You see how your mommy talks to me? | 看见你老妈怎么对我说话吗? |
[08:28] | I’m pretty sure the beach isn’t going anywhere,is it? | 我肯定海滩可不会逃跑的 对吗? |
[08:31] | Think you’d get away with that? | 你觉得能逃脱罪行吗? |
[08:33] | – Killing you? – Yeah. | – 杀你的罪行? – 是啊 |
[08:33] | Absolutely. | 绝对行 |
[08:35] | You’re that confident with your crime scene cleanup skills? | 你对清理犯罪现场的技能那么自信? |
[08:38] | Oh,who said I would clean up anything? | 谁说我要去清理现场的? |
[08:39] | Oh,of course,you wouldn’t leave anything behind,right? | 当然 你不会留下任何证据 对吧? |
[08:42] | No,I would leave everything behind,including me. | 不 我会留下全部证据 包括我自己 |
[08:45] | I wouldn’t flee. | 我不会逃的 |
[08:46] | Self-defense. | 正当防卫 |
[08:48] | She’s going with self-defense. | 她准备用正当防卫这一招 |
[08:50] | You were in here folding laundry.I came in with Lucy to tell you I was leaving you. | 你在这里叠衣服 我和Lucy 走了进来 告诉你我要离开你 |
[08:55] | Leaving me. | 抛弃我 |
[08:57] | The love was gone. | 爱已经结束了 |
[08:58] | We’d stopped having sex when your impotence problem, | 自从你有阳痿问题后 我们就不再做爱了 |
[09:01] | and your temper,became too much for me to handle. | 而你的脾气 也让我难以忍受 |
[09:04] | So I said good-bye and I turned, | 所以我说了分手 当我转过身去 |
[09:08] | and you grabbed me from behind. | 你从后面抓住了我 |
[09:11] | It was awful. | 当时太可怕了 |
[09:13] | I mean,he’d gotten angry before, | 他以前是发怒过 |
[09:16] | but never like that,Officer. | 但从来没有像这次这样 警官 |
[09:18] | The rage in his eyes… | 他眼里的怒火… |
[09:21] | He started choking me. | 他开始掐住我 |
[09:24] | And I was gasping for air. | 我挣扎着喘气 |
[09:28] | And I grabbed the vase | 然后我抓到了花瓶 |
[09:30] | and I hit him over the head with it. | 用它砸向了他的头 |
[09:38] | I’d be out of the precinct by noon. | 我中午就能走出警局 |
[09:41] | I’m genuinely frightened.I don’t want to go on this vacation. | 我真的好怕怕 我都不想度假了 |
[09:46] | Pack. | 去打包吧 |
[09:47] | I’m going to check in with work one more time. | 我再联络一次警局 |
[09:51] | Hey,babe,you see my police academy T-shirt? | 嘿 宝贝 你看见我警校的T恤了吗? |
[09:54] | It’s in there somewhere.I remember putting it in the dryer. | 一定在某个地方 我记得放进了干衣机里 |
[09:57] | Mac,hey,it’s Lindsay.We were just checking in… | Mac 嘿 我是Lindsay 我们打来… |
[10:00] | What? | 什么? |
[10:02] | – You are kidding. – What? | – 你开玩笑吧 – 怎么了? |
[10:05] | Shane Casey.Is this a joke? | 是Shane Casey 这是在开玩笑吗? |
[10:07] | I wish it was.The geniuses at the top put him in a room with one officer and no bars on the windows. | 我也希望是 高层的天才把他放在 只有1个警卫 窗上还没栏杆的房间 |
[10:12] | Oh,brilliant.So what now? | 真够高明的 现在怎么样了? |
[10:14] | Getting caught was definitely a mistake, | 被抓毫无疑问是个失误 |
[10:16] | but most everything Shane Casey does is deliberate,including being seen | 但Shane Casey干的大部分事 都经过深思熟虑 包括故意露脸 |
[10:19] | We’re looking into where he was last night. | 我们去他昨晚出现的地方查了 |
[10:22] | All right,well,look,we’re still here.Do you want us to come in? | 好吧 我们还在家 你想我们过来吗? |
[10:24] | No,no,we’re fine here.You two have earned a few days off. | 不 不用 我们这没事 你们俩理应休假几天 |
[10:30] | Okay,Mac. | 好吧 Mac |
[10:31] | Do us a favor and catch this guy,okay? | 帮帮忙 抓住这个家伙 好吗? |
[10:34] | You got it. | 我知道 |
[10:37] | He’s out. | 他逃脱了 |
[10:40] | Hey,they got it covered.Don’t worry about it. | 嘿 他们会处理的 别担心了 |
[10:44] | Let’s… Let’s get out of town. | 我们… 我们出城吧 |
[10:47] | Okay? | 好吗? |
[10:49] | Are you ready? | 你准备好了吗? |
[11:01] | The bartender I was talking to isn’t in today. | 我那时聊天的酒保今天不在 |
[11:03] | Okay,thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[11:19] | You were right. | 你是对的 |
[11:21] | He wanted us to know he was here. | 他希望我们得知他来过 |
[11:23] | But why? | 但为什么呢? |
[11:24] | What’s he trying to tell us? | 他费劲想告诉我们什么呢? |
[11:28] | Did the girl tell you if he was sitting anywhere in particular? | 那女孩告诉过你 他具体坐哪里吗? |
[11:31] | She said he was by the video game earlier, | 她说他先前坐在游戏机那里 |
[11:33] | but by the time she grabbed me,he was already gone. | 但她和我说话时 他已经离开了 |
[11:35] | He was right there. | 他刚刚就在那里 |
[11:36] | I swear. It was him. | 我发誓 就是他 |
[11:38] | He’s been all over the news. | 新闻里铺天盖地都是他的报道 |
[11:39] | He’s gone now. | 他已经走人了 |
[11:43] | No,there he is. That’s the guy. | 不 在那里 就是那个家伙 |
[12:15] | Stella. | |
[12:22] | That’s the same skull that Shane Casey printed on those T-shirts,remember? | 这个骷髅头像和Shane Casey印在T恤上 是一样的 还记得吗? |
[12:29] | “QJ2432.” | |
[12:33] | That’s Shane’s inmate number. | 那是Shane坐牢时的号码 |
[12:37] | He’s not done. | 他不打算停手了 |
[12:55] | What’s with the Shane Casey guy,you know? | Shane Casey那家伙怎么了 你们知道吗? |
[12:57] | If he’s got something to say,just say it. | 如果他想表达什么 说就是了 |
[13:00] | We gotta figure out all these clues and riddles and crap. | 现在我们还得去破解这些线索 哑迷乱七八糟的东西 |
[13:03] | I mean,what if we couldn’t figure it out? | 万一我们解决不了怎么办? |
[13:05] | Be,like,”Hey,beats me,Stella.You want to get a coffee?” | 就好比说 “难倒我了 Stella 你想来杯咖啡吗?” |
[13:08] | Then what would he do? | 那他要怎么办? |
[13:09] | I don’t think it’s that complicated,Adam. | 我不认为会那么难 Adam |
[13:11] | He wants us to figure it out. | 他希望我们解开谜题 |
[13:13] | The last time he printed coded messages on T-shirts.That’s his game. | 上次他在T恤上印那些编码符号 就是他的把戏 |
[13:18] | He does it to stall us. | 那么做是为了拖延我们 |
[13:21] | It took a while,but Mac figured out it was about his brother’s wrongful conviction. | 是花了点时间 但Mac分析出了 那和他哥哥的错判有关 |
[13:25] | Which we were able to prove wasn’t a wrongful conviction. | 但我们证实了那并不是错判 |
[13:28] | Your brother was in this bar.He was standing right there. He shot the bartender. | 你哥哥当时在酒吧里 他就站在这里 朝酒保开了枪 |
[13:32] | I don’t want to hear any more of your lies! | 我不想再听到你的谎话! |
[13:44] | Here’s the most glaring difference. | 这里是最明显的不同之处 |
[13:46] | The serial number has been replaced with symbols. | 序列号被符号标志替代了 |
[13:54] | Now,no idea what it means. | 还不知道是什么意思 |
[13:59] | Hold on.I’ve got something. | 等等 我发现了一点东西 |
[14:03] | “E unum pluribus.” | |
[14:06] | I’m pretty sure that’s on every dollar bill. | 我很确定每张一元美元上都有 |
[14:08] | It is,but not in this order. | 是的 但不是这样的顺序 |
[14:12] | It’s supposed to be “e pluribus unum,” | 应该是 “E Pluribus Unum”(拉丁文) |
[14:14] | which means “from many,one.” | 意思是 “合众为一” |
[14:19] | But in Shane Casey’s bill it means “from one,many.” | 但在Shane Casey这张钞票上 意味着”化一为众” |
[14:24] | I don’t get it. You? | 我不明白 你呢? |
[14:26] | Not yet,but we need to figure it out soon. | 我也不明白 但我们要尽快搞清楚 |
[14:29] | When Shane Casey goes to work,somebody always pays a price. | Shane Casey开始行动的话 就会有人要付出代价了 |
[14:47] | Hey,what are you doing? I liked that song. | 嘿 你干什么呢? 我喜欢那首歌 |
[14:49] | No,we want to rock out. | 不 我们想要嗨起来 |
[14:50] | Right,Luce?Yeah? | 对不对 Luce? 是吗? |
[14:53] | – Exactly. You’re outvoted. – Whatever. | – 没错 你票数少输了 – 随便了 |
[14:56] | 20 more minutes to paradise. | 再有20分钟就到天堂了 |
[14:59] | Rock on! | 摇滚起来! |
[15:06] | – Remember that guy? – Ethan Ganz. | – 记得这个人吗? |
[15:08] | Shane Casey’s former cell mate. | Shane Casey的前狱友 |
[15:10] | He’s got multiple fraud convictions,identity theft using telephone company equipment | 他被定过多重诈骗罪 使用电信公司设备盗用个人身份 |
[15:14] | to eavesdrop on people’s conversations. | 来窃听别人的谈话 |
[15:16] | I figured if he was helping Shane then,he’s probably helping him now. | 如果他以前帮过Shane的话 现在也可能帮他 |
[15:19] | – You run him for an address? – I did. His place was empty. | – 你查过他住的地方吗? – 查过 没人 |
[15:21] | Neighbors say they haven’t seen him in days. | 邻居说好几天没见过他了 |
[15:23] | Keep looking. He’s our only connection to Casey.Maybe he knows where he is.Any other leads? | 继续找 他是唯一与Casey有关联的 也许知道他在哪 有其他线索吗? |
[15:27] | Too many. | 太多了 |
[15:28] | Anybody and everybody who sees a Caucasian male with medium-length brown hair is calling it in to the tip line. | 只要有人看到中等身材棕发的白人男性 就给热线打电话 |
[15:34] | What about the bill Shane left in the bar? | Shane留在酒吧的钞票呢? |
[15:35] | Stella,Hawkes and Adam are working it. | Stella Hawkes和Adam正在研究 |
[15:38] | Keep me posted on Ganz. | 一有Ganz的消息就告诉我 |
[15:41] | All right,the answer has to be in these symbols. | 好了 答案一定在这些符号中 |
[15:45] | He used numerology in the past,but that doesn’t seem to apply here. | 他以前用过命理学 但这里似乎不适用 |
[15:47] | The only number we have is four, | 我们唯一有的数字是4 |
[15:49] | which represents “creation” in numerology. | 在数字命理学里代表”创造” |
[15:51] | I’d say we’re overthinking it,that there’s a more literal translation, | 我想说我们想太多了 这里更多的是字面意思 |
[15:54] | but percentage… parentheses… slash? | 但是百分号…圆括号…斜杠? |
[15:59] | Well,maybe the two slashes indicate a birth date. | 也许这2个斜杠表示出生日期 |
[16:02] | That would fit with “creation.” | 那就与”创造”吻合 |
[16:04] | So,2004 or 1904? | 那么 2004或者1904? |
[16:07] | That means the symbols represent numbers. | 那就是说这些符号表示数字 |
[16:09] | Yeah. | 是 |
[16:11] | Okay. Sorry,Adam. | 好了 对不起 Adam |
[16:15] | Really? | 真的? |
[16:16] | So maybe the symbols correspond to numbers on the keyboard. | 也许这些符号与键盘上的数字吻合 |
[16:20] | – Percentage is five. – Okay. | – 百分号是5 – 好 |
[16:23] | – Closed parentheses is a zero. – Okay. | – 右圆括号是0 – 嗯 |
[16:26] | Forward slash is a question mark,which doesn’t fit,so that would stay the same,Mm-hmm. | 正斜杠是问号 这就不吻合 那结果还是一样 |
[16:31] | confirming your date theory. | 证明了你的日期理论 |
[16:34] | The exclamation point is a one. | 感叹号是1 |
[16:37] | Pound a three. | 英镑符号是3 |
[16:41] | Doesn’t make any sense. | 没有任何意义 |
[16:44] | What if he changed it up on us… | 如果是倒着来的呢… |
[16:47] | and four corresponds to a symbol? | 是数字4对应某个符号呢? |
[16:49] | Yeah,the four is a dollar sign.So it would be 50… | 对 4对应美元符号 那么就是50… |
[16:53] | slash,13,slash… | 斜杠 13 斜杠… |
[16:58] | …dollar sign. | …美元符号 |
[17:00] | Still not seeing it,Stell. | 还是没明白 Stell |
[17:02] | Yeah,me neither. | 我也没 |
[17:05] | 50,50… | |
[17:07] | 50 States? | 50个州? |
[17:09] | 13 colonies? | 13个殖民地? |
[17:12] | – 50 stars. – 13 stripes. | – 50颗星 – 13根条纹 |
[17:14] | – It’s the American flag. – Yes. | – 那是美国国旗 – 是 |
[17:15] | It’s The American Way. | 那是”美国式生活方式” |
[17:18] | Check this out.I searched “dollar sign” | 看看这个 我搜了”美元符号” |
[17:20] | and “American flag,” and I got this. | 还有”美国国旗” 查到了这个 |
[17:23] | The American Way by Emmett Vaughan. | Emmett Vaughan的”美国式生活方式” |
[17:25] | Casey’s running with the theme of “dollars.” | Casey采用了”美元”这个主题 |
[17:26] | The bill was folded into a picture frame. | 钱被折成了相框 |
[17:28] | Yeah,and it’s currently being housed at the Manhattan Museum of Art. | 是的 它正在曼哈顿艺术博物馆展出 |
[17:31] | If we’re right,Shane’s got something waiting for us there. | 如果我们猜想正确 在那里Shane给我们准备了线索 |
[17:37] | …survey traces the career of a Thai-American… | …调查追溯了美国泰侨的事业… |
[17:41] | It’s among the earliest of his silk screenings, | 从1962年 他最早的… |
[17:43] | dating back to 1962. | 丝网印刷法 |
[17:46] | Judging from its placement in your museum,I take it it’s worth more than just face value? | 从它在博物馆里放置的位置判断 我想它肯定比票面价值高 |
[17:50] | Slightly. At an estimated $43 million. | 一点点 估计是4300万 |
[17:54] | We do have a strict “You break it,you buy it” policy. | 我们有严格的”损坏即购买”原则 |
[17:57] | Well,don’t worry. We’ll be very gentle. | 别担心 我们会很小心的 |
[18:29] | You seeing anything? | 有发现吗? |
[18:31] | Nope,not yet. | 还没有 |
[18:41] | Casey wrote on his bill, | Casey在他的钞票上写的 |
[18:43] | “Out of one,many.” | “化一为众” |
[18:46] | *** | |
[19:17] | Stella… | |
[19:21] | Get a load of this. | 这张上有线索 |
[19:38] | Hey,I’ve got something. | 嘿 我有发现 |
[19:41] | Right here,the words above the pyramid. | 就在这里 金字塔上的字 |
[19:45] | “Laquem Nemus”? | “Laquem Nemus”? (拉丁文) |
[19:46] | Now,the real dollar bill says ” annuit coeptis.” | 真钞上写的是”annuit coeptis” |
[19:49] | “God has favored our undertakings.” | “天佑吾人基业” |
[19:52] | Laquem means “noose.” | Laquem意思是”套索” |
[19:54] | – And nemus is “tree.” – All right,Professor,tell me | – 而nemus是”树” – 好吧 教授 告诉我 |
[19:59] | what in the world is Casey trying to tell us now? | Casey到底要告诉我们什么? |
[20:09] | Okay,hold on a second.I want to take a picture. | 好 等一下 我想要拍张照 |
[20:12] | In the car? | 在车里? |
[20:13] | We’re a hundred yards from the ocean! | 我们离海边有好几百码呢! |
[20:15] | I told my mom I’d take a lot of pictures. | 我告诉我妈会拍很多张照 |
[20:19] | Besides,relax.We’re not on a shift. We’re on vacation. | 另外 放松点 我们没上班 在休假呢 |
[20:25] | – What? – I can just see you when you’re 60. | – 什么? – 我可以看到你60岁的样子 |
[20:29] | “Come on! We’re only a hundred yards from the ocean!” | “快点!我们离海边只有几百码路了!” |
[20:33] | You know,this is our first family vacation. | 你知道 这是我们第一次家庭度假 |
[20:36] | Someday,you’re gonna be really glad I took these pictures. | 将来某天 你会很高兴我拍了这些照的 |
[20:39] | I am glad right now. | 我现在就很高兴 |
[20:45] | Come on. | 快点 |
[20:57] | Washington Square Park was not listed as one of Ethan Ganz’s hangouts. | 华盛顿广场公园不是我们已知的 Ethan Ganz常去之地 |
[21:02] | Sorry. I couldn’t resist. | 对不起 我没忍住 |
[21:04] | Parks Department employee called it in.He found him around dawn. | 公园管理处打的电话 他凌晨左右找到他的 |
[21:07] | This tree is symbolic. | 这树就是象征符号 |
[21:09] | It’s called the ” Hangman’s Tree.” | 叫做”绞刑之树” |
[21:11] | Traitors and thieves were hanged from it during the Revolutionary War. | 独立战争时期 这棵树用来吊死叛徒和小偷 |
[21:15] | Maybe Casey thought Ganz betrayed him somehow. | 也许Casey觉得Ganz背叛了他 |
[21:18] | That guy’s,like,five nuggets short of a Happy Meal. | 这家伙 白痴的要死就差喂他儿童套餐了 |
[21:20] | Now he’s got a code of ethics? | 怎么他现在突然讲道德了? |
[21:34] | Okay.” | 好了 |
[21:48] | 98-06.”That’s Danny’s company from the police academy. | 98-06 这是Danny上警校时的班号 |
[21:54] | Yeah,I saw him wearing that T-shirt in the gym the other day. | 对 我有次在健身房看到他穿着这件衣服 |
[21:57] | How the hell did he get his hands on Danny’s clothes? | 他是怎么搞到Danny衣服的? |
[22:05] | Same way he got his hands on this. | 和他搞到这个的手法一致 |
[22:13] | This isn’t about Ganz at all,is it? | 这和Ganz没关系 是不是? |
[22:15] | Shane Casey has other plans. | Shane Casey另有企图 |
[22:17] | He’s after Danny. | 他是冲着Danny来的 |
[22:27] | Danny and Lindsay didn’t say much about their plans,Flack. | Danny和Lindsay没有详细说过行程 |
[22:30] | We’re still trying to find any sort of specific travel itinerary, | 我们还在找 看有没有旅行指南之类的东西 |
[22:33] | but all we know for sure is they’re headed towards Long Island. | 我们只知道他们往长岛方向去了 |
[22:36] | Well,I’ve sent photos with descriptions to both East and South Hampton PDs. | 我马上给东汉普顿和南汉普顿警方 发照片和特征描述 |
[22:40] | They’ve already put an alarm out. | 他们已经发警告了 |
[22:41] | – Any hits on credit cards? – No. | – 信用卡有没有线索? – 没有 |
[22:43] | But Danny’s more like me that way;he’d rather pay cash than pay bills. | Danny的习惯和我差不多 喜欢用现金付款 不爱刷卡 |
[22:47] | I doubt he’ll use one unless he has to. | 我怀疑不到万不得已 他不会用卡的 |
[22:49] | What about their cell phones? | 他们的手机呢? |
[22:52] | He left his at home. | 他的手机放家里 了 |
[22:54] | But we’re still trying to triangulate Lindsay’s,not to mention voice mails and text messages. | 但我们仍试着对Lindsay的手机三角定位 还有语音信箱和短信 |
[22:59] | The trouble is,though,Flack, | 不过Flack 问题是… |
[23:00] | once you get up along the coast,the coverage gets really spotty. | 到了海边 基站的覆盖范围就不好说了 |
[23:04] | All this technology for catching crooks at our fingertips, | 这种定位技术不是我们最拿手的吗? |
[23:06] | and we can’t seem to use it to track down two of our own. | 到头来连自己人都找不到 |
[23:08] | I got more bad news,Flack. | 坏消息还没说完 Flack |
[23:10] | We found Shane Casey’s prints on one of the building’s basement laundry machines. | 我们在公寓地下室里一台洗衣机上 发现了Shane Casey的指纹 |
[23:25] | So he stole Danny’s clothes himself. | 就是说他自己动手偷了Danny的衣服 |
[23:27] | Right. We also found evidence of recent access to a telephone junction box in a building utility room. | 对 我们还在公寓杂物间里找到了 最近有人动过电话分线盒的证据 |
[23:33] | Picked up Ethan Ganz’s prints there. | 在那里提取到了Ethan Ganz的指纹 |
[23:36] | Hey,it’s official. I just booked our trip. | 嘿 这事定了 旅行我已经定好了 |
[23:38] | Yeah? The same place we talked about? | 是吗? 就是我们之前说过的那个地方? |
[23:41] | – Three days,two nights. – Nice. | – 三天两夜 – 不错 |
[23:44] | Can you just do me one more favor,though? | 帮我个忙吧? |
[23:46] | – What’s that? – Make sure you pack the blue bikini. | – 什么事? – 把那件蓝色比基尼带上 |
[23:51] | The place we’re staying is amazing.I just checked it out on line. | 我们定的那个地方非常棒 我刚才在网上看过了 |
[23:54] | Okay,so,if Ganz was tapping their phone lines, | 好吧 如果Ganz窃听了他们的电话 |
[23:57] | that means he and Shane probably know a hell of a lot more about where Danny and Lindsay are than we do. | 那就是说Shane比我们更清楚 Danny和Lindsay在哪 |
[24:16] | Oh,my God,how good does this feel? | 太棒了 这真是不错啊 |
[24:19] | Not too shabby. | 还成 |
[24:21] | Remind me again why we cram ourselves into an overpriced two-bedroom in the city? | 搞不懂我们为什么要挤在城里 一套超贵的2卧室公寓里? |
[24:25] | You don’t like a view of the building next door?What’s the matter? | 你不喜欢边上大楼的景色吗? 怎么回事? |
[24:30] | Seriously. Smell that ocean! | 说真的 你闻闻这海洋的气味 |
[24:34] | I think I smell fish and chips.I’m hungry. Come on. | 我觉得我闻到鱼和薯条味了 我饿了 来吧 |
[24:37] | Excuse me. How you doin’? | 麻烦让一下 生意怎么样? |
[24:40] | Lucy,did you see that birdy up there? | Lucy 你看到上边那只鸟了吗? |
[24:44] | Look,look,look,look. Look.Look at all those birdies up there. | 看 看 看上边的那些鸟 |
[24:46] | – Do you see them? – Mommy… Mommy… | – 看到了吗? – 妈咪 妈咪 |
[24:48] | – Come on.What do you want?Uh,nothing. We’re gonna goUh,nothing. We’re gonna go | – 你要不要? – 不了 我们要去海滩 |
[24:51] | – Mommy! – down to the beach. | – 妈咪 – 你现在要去海滩? |
[24:57] | Now you want to go to the beach?All right.Look over there,look. Left,left,left. | 看那边 看啊 左边 左边 |
[24:59] | – There’s a spot. – Yeah,there’s a spot… | – 有块地方 – 对 有一块地方 |
[25:01] | This big,empty… | 挺大 挺空旷的 |
[25:03] | Oh,my goodness. All right. | 我的天啊 好啦 |
[25:06] | We’ll put a blanket down. | 把毯子铺上 |
[25:08] | – How about you put… ? Did you bring the towels? – Yep. | – 你要不把… 你带浴巾了没有? – 带了 |
[25:17] | Any luck reaching Danny and Lindsay? | 有没有联系到Danny和Lindsay? |
[25:19] | I’ve left half a dozen message myself. | 我自己就给他们发了一堆留言 |
[25:21] | And Adam’s scouring every inch of their apartment for any info he can find on exactly where they’ve gone. | Adam把他们的屋子翻了个遍 想找到点信息 看他们到底去了哪 |
[25:26] | Sid,please tell us you got something. | Sid 你一定要有进展啊 |
[25:28] | Uh,well,I sent Danny’s clothes to Layout, | 我把Danny的衣服送去分析 |
[25:30] | in case they can yield any clues. | 希望能找到些线索 |
[25:32] | Meanwhile,take a look at this. | 你们看这个 |
[25:35] | Note the petechial hemorrhaging of Ethan Ganz’s eyes. | 注意Ethan Ganz眼睛里的出血瘀点 |
[25:39] | – Bluish tint to the skin. – Asphyxiation. | – 皮肤发蓝 – 窒息 |
[25:42] | The man did have a noose around his neck,Sid. | 这人被绞索套住了 Sid |
[25:44] | Yes,but I also couldn’t help noticing there were no rope fibers on his hands, | 对 但他手上没有绳索的纤维 |
[25:48] | fingernail marks near his throat | 喉咙附近没有指甲抓痕 |
[25:50] | or secondary ligature patterns of any kind. | 或是别的绑扎特征模式 |
[25:52] | So he had no defensive wounds customarily found when a hanging victim struggles to remove the noose. | 他身上没有在被绞死的人身上常有的 挣脱绞索时留下的防御性创伤 |
[25:57] | Not one. However, | 一点都没有 不过… |
[25:59] | I did find this on the back of his head. | 我在他的脑后发现了这个 |
[26:02] | Small contusion. Looks like blunt-force trauma, | 小尺寸创伤 看上去像是钝器伤 |
[26:05] | in the shape of a ball-peen hammer maybe? | 像是一个圆头锤的形状? |
[26:07] | With a wooden handle,judging by the abrasions | 根据擦伤来看 是一个木制手柄 |
[26:10] | I also discovered in his throat. | 我在他的喉咙里边也发现了 |
[26:16] | So he was hit with a hammer,and then choked with it. | 就是说他被锤子敲了 然后又被它噎住? |
[26:18] | So which one killed him? | 他是被哪个杀死的? |
[26:20] | – Neither. That was the crab’s job. – What? | – 都不是 是一只螃蟹的功劳 – 什么? |
[26:22] | After I noticed the throat abrasions, | 当我注意到了喉咙的擦伤后 |
[26:25] | I spotted some kind of tracheal obstruction under the fluoroscope… | 我在荧光镜下发现了某种气管阻塞 |
[26:36] | It was too deep to tweeze from his mouth,so I dove in the other way. | 非常深 从口腔用镊子是取不出来 我就换了别的办法 |
[26:42] | And let’s just say it turned out to be quite a fishing expedition. | 这么说吧 和钓鱼似的 |
[26:52] | What is this? | 这是什么? |
[26:53] | Limulus Polyphemus. | 鲎 |
[26:54] | The horseshoe crab,if I had to hazard a guess. | 要我猜的话 是叫马蹄蟹 |
[26:57] | I used to step on those in the Hamptons when I was a kid. Hurt like a son of a… | 我小时候在汉普顿踩到过这种玩意 没把人给疼死… |
[27:01] | Casey must have surprised Ganz from behind with a blow to the head. | Casey肯定是从背后突袭Ganz 痛击他的脑袋 |
[27:13] | Then he stuffed this down his throat while he was unconscious. | 然后趁他昏迷之时 把这个塞到了他喉咙里 |
[27:27] | And he never came around. | 于是他再也没有醒来 |
[27:28] | I don’t get it.Ethan Ganz had to be the last friend Shane Casey had in this world. | 我不明白 Ethan Ganz应该是Shane Casey 在这个世界上最后一个朋友 |
[27:32] | Why the hell would he kill him? | 为什么要杀他? |
[27:33] | Because he served his purpose. | 因为他已经没有用处了 |
[27:36] | And Danny’s the endgame. | Danny才是最终目标 |
[28:35] | Is this Queen Lucy’s castle? | 这是Lucy皇后的城堡吗? |
[28:41] | – What? – Want to make some dough? | – 什么? – 想要赚点钱吗? |
[28:43] | What is this,a Shell game? | 这是什么 想用贝壳骗钱? |
[28:47] | Get that out of there. | 待一边去 |
[28:49] | What did Daddy do? | 爸爸干了些什么? |
[28:51] | What’s Daddy doing? | 爸爸在干什么? |
[28:57] | You know,if we want to get up to the lighthouse before sunset,maybe we should get going. | 要想赶在落日前上灯塔 我们现在就该走了 |
[29:01] | Sounds good.What do you say,Your Majesty,huh? | 没错 你觉得呢? 小陛下? |
[29:04] | Shall we storm the castle and tear down the lighthouse? | 要不要毁掉城堡 拆掉灯塔? |
[29:08] | – Ready? – Come on,sweetie. | – 准备好了没? – 走吧 小宝贝 |
[29:10] | Let’s go,Lucy. | 走吧 Lucy |
[29:11] | First of all,our crab dollar’s signatures are all wrong. | 首先 折蟹的钞票上的签名是错的 |
[29:13] | Instead of the correct Treasury Department officials, | 不是财政部官员的 |
[29:15] | he’s written the names William Kidd and Jacob Hand. | 他写的名字是William Kidd和Jacob Hand |
[29:18] | William Kidd. | |
[29:19] | That’s Captain Kidd,right? | 是Kidd船长 对吗? |
[29:21] | Right– the 18th century pirate who plundered and pillaged his way down the entire Eastern seaboard. | 对 18世纪的海盗 把整个东海岸掠夺一空 |
[29:25] | What about the other name? | 另一个名字呢? |
[29:26] | Nothing on Jacob Hand yet,or the significance of the altered numbers. | Jacob Hand没有搜索到什么 被更改的号码也没有什么进展 |
[29:30] | One,seven,nine,six. | |
[29:33] | 1796,maybe? | 1796 是吧? |
[29:34] | Could be a date. | 可能是日期? |
[29:36] | Hmm. Looks like he also changed the pyramid on the back of the bill to a lighthouse. | 看来他把钞票背后的金字塔也改成了灯塔 |
[29:40] | Yeah. I’ve already checked.There’s 19 of these on Long Island from Coney to Montauk. | 对 我查过了 长岛地区 从Coney到Montauk共有19座灯塔 |
[29:43] | I’m going to run an image search on this one now. | 我现在就去做图像查找 |
[29:46] | But there’s one more thing,Mac. | 还有一事 Mac |
[29:47] | The Latin inscription beneath it should read, | 下边的拉丁文字本该为 |
[29:49] | “novus ordo seclorum.” | |
[29:51] | – “New order for the ages.” – Instead it reads,”meus fides erum pallium.” | – “世界新秩序” – 被改成了”meus fides erum pallium” |
[29:55] | That’s “my belief was stolen.” | 是”我的信仰被偷走” |
[29:58] | Yeah.What’s Casey’s motive here,Mac? | Casey动机是什么 Mac? |
[30:00] | I mean,is he… is he trying to tell us something,or his he just playing with us? | 我是说 他是要告诉我们什么 还是要逗我们玩? |
[30:03] | I wish I knew.Either way,we’re running out of time. | 我希望我能知道 不管怎么说 我们时间不多了 |
[30:13] | – Look at the lighthouse,Luce. – Look at that,Lucy. | – 看灯塔 Luce – 看那个 Lucy |
[30:17] | That is so cool.Here,hold on.I’m getting a picture of you two. | 太壮观了 等会 我给你俩拍张照片 |
[30:23] | I thought we said we weren’t bringing our cell phones. | 不是说好了不带手机嘛 |
[30:25] | We did,and I haven’t used it once, | 是啊 不过我一直没用 |
[30:27] | but my camera battery just died,so… ready? | 我的相机没电了 看镜头 |
[30:31] | Oh,that is so cute. | 太可爱了 |
[30:35] | I’m sending that on. | 我要把这张发出去 |
[30:40] | That is… | 这个… |
[30:55] | Whoa,whoa,I got something. | 有发现 |
[30:56] | Lindsay’s phone just popped up on the grid. | Lindsay的手机刚才开机上线了 |
[30:59] | Searching triangulation coordinates. | 搜索三角定位坐标 |
[31:02] | Looks like they’re somewhere along the Southern shore. | 像是在南边海岸的某处 |
[31:09] | Okay,we’re locked on. | 好了 锁定了 |
[31:12] | – They’re in Amagansett. – There’s a lighthouse there. | – 他们在Amagansett – 那里有一座灯塔 |
[31:14] | The Amagansett Point Light built in 1796. | Amagansett灯塔建于1796年 |
[31:16] | Jacob Hand was its first operator. | 它的第一任看护员是Jacob Hand |
[31:20] | Captain Kidd? | Kidd船长? |
[31:22] | Supposedly buried treasure in its base. | 据说把财宝埋在了地基下面 |
[31:24] | – So one kept the light… – While the other hid in the shadows. | – 一个人看着灯塔… – 另一个人躲在阴影中 |
[31:26] | Contact local PD,get on the horn,to the U.S. Coast Guard. | 联系当地警方 向海岸警卫队发布警报 |
[31:29] | Tell them we’re on our way. | 告诉他们我们在路上了 |
[31:34] | Taylor Detectives en route from 34th heliport to Long Island. | Taylor警探正在34街直升机场到长岛的途中 |
[31:38] | T-minus ten seconds and counting to liftoff.You ready,Luce? Here we go. | 倒计时十秒钟 倒数准备发射 准备好了吗 Luce? 出发 |
[31:43] | Hello! | 你们好 |
[31:45] | Earth to Messers. | 地球呼叫Messer爷俩 |
[31:49] | Nine… eight… | |
[31:51] | This is ground control to Messer family. | 这里是地面控制中心 呼叫Messer一家 |
[31:53] | …four… three… | |
[31:56] | two… | |
[31:58] | one. | |
[32:06] | We having fun yet? | 玩够了没? |
[32:28] | Oh,man,you remember me,don’t you,Danny? | 你认得我 是吧 Danny? |
[32:31] | And who is this,the little missus? | 这个是谁 这位小姐? |
[32:36] | Hi. Shane Casey. | 你好 我是Shane Casey |
[32:38] | Nice work. | 不错 |
[32:40] | And who’s is this little ball of sunshine? | 这个阳光小天使是谁? |
[32:42] | What do you want from us,Casey? | 你想要什么 Casey? |
[32:44] | I don’t want anything from them. | 我对她俩没兴趣 |
[32:48] | Get out of here. | 出去 |
[32:49] | Go to hell. | 见鬼吧 |
[32:51] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[32:53] | You two can join him. | 你们俩可以和他待在一起 |
[32:56] | Babe,take her and go. | 宝贝 带她走 |
[32:58] | – Danny… – Take her and go. | – 带她走 |
[33:00] | Please,I… | 我… |
[33:02] | – I love you. | – I love you. I love you. – 我爱你 – 我爱你 我爱你 |
[33:05] | Go… | 走 |
[33:07] | Bye. | 再见 |
[33:16] | Yeah,right there. | 对 就在那里 |
[33:19] | Coast Guard 623,on approach to Amagansett Lighthouse. | 海岸警卫队623 准备靠近Amagansett灯塔 |
[33:30] | – Going in. – I’ll meet you there. | – 我进去了 – 我跟你会合 |
[33:35] | Let’s go. | 走 |
[33:43] | I’ve been waiting for this,Messer. | 我等这一刻很久了 Messer |
[33:45] | All right.Here I am. | 好吧 我来了 |
[33:49] | Obviously,you knew I would be. | 你当然知道我会来 |
[33:51] | So,what is it that you want? | 你到底要什么? |
[33:52] | Shut up! | 闭嘴! |
[33:56] | – What do you want? – What do I want? | – 你要什么? – 我要什么? |
[33:58] | To shoot the frickin’ messenger! | 打死那个天杀的信差 |
[34:04] | – You all right? – Yeah. | – 你们没事吧? – 嗯 |
[34:09] | Oh,man. | 可怜的人呐 |
[34:10] | Sounds like the cavalry’s here. | 听起来像是后援部队来了 |
[34:13] | Too bad they won’t be able to stop me from killing you. | 太可惜了 他们没法阻止我杀你 |
[34:16] | Now,why would you want to do something like that? | 你为什么要这么做? |
[34:18] | Oh,please.Don’t tell me you already forgot about my brother. | 行了吧 别说你已经忘了我哥哥 |
[34:23] | Your brother? | 你哥哥? |
[34:24] | It was a robbery gone bad. | 那起抢劫 结果失败了 |
[34:27] | He offed a bartender,and then he…offed himself in prison | 他杀了一个酒保 结果把自己投进了监狱 |
[34:31] | because he couldn’t live with what he did. | 因为他没法面对自己的所作所为 |
[34:34] | And you know why?!’Cause he couldn’t live | 你知道吗 缺少人生最重要的两堂课 |
[34:36] | with life’s two most important lessons. | 他就没法活下去 |
[34:39] | What are those? | 哪两堂? |
[34:40] | What? Guilt…is a useless emotion. | 怎么了? 罪恶感…是种无用的感情 |
[34:44] | Yeah?Okay.Yeah,what else? | 是吗? 对 没错 还有什么? |
[34:47] | Ignorance is bliss,my friend. | 无知是福 朋友 |
[34:49] | Something that you pretty much screwed all to hell for me. | 你毁了我最重要的东西 |
[34:53] | How is that,man?How is that? | 怎么会 伙计? 怎么会? |
[34:56] | My brother… | 我哥哥… |
[34:59] | was all I had,okay? | 就是我所拥有的全部 好吧? |
[35:03] | I mean,man,he was the closest thing that I had to a hero! | 我是说 他曾是我心目最接近英雄的人! |
[35:10] | And you know what? | 你知道不? |
[35:13] | You know what?Thinking he was innocent, | 知道不? 认为他是无辜的 |
[35:16] | going after all those… people | 追逐所有那些人…. |
[35:20] | that put him away– | 那些逮捕他的人– |
[35:23] | it felt good! | 那感觉好极了! |
[35:25] | It felt sexy! | 感觉让人兴奋冲动! |
[35:28] | And then you and all your friends at the Science Club | 后来你和你那些科学俱乐部的朋友 |
[35:31] | had to go and ruin it for me. | 把我的一切都毁了 |
[35:34] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[35:37] | You hear me,Messer? | 你听清楚我的话了 Messer? |
[35:39] | Huh? | 哈? |
[35:41] | Look,I told you then,and I will tell you again: | 听着 我以前对你说过 我会再重复一遍: |
[35:43] | Your brother is a murderer,just like you. | 你哥哥是个谋杀犯 就像你一样 |
[35:46] | That’s right!And you put me away,just like him! | 没错! 你抓了我 就像你抓了他! |
[35:51] | Guess what?I wasn’t like Ian. | 猜猜看? 我可不像Ian |
[35:54] | I can live with what I’ve done! | 我能承受自己的所作所为! |
[35:57] | The only thing I can’t live with | 我唯一不能承受的.. |
[35:59] | is knowing that your smug ass | 就是知道你这自命不凡的家伙 |
[36:01] | was out here pretending to be a good guy. | 还在外面假装好人 |
[36:04] | All right.And that’s why you escaped from prison? | 好吧 这就是你越狱的原因? |
[36:08] | I went through a lot… | 我经历了许多… |
[36:10] | a lot… | 许多… |
[36:14] | …to shut you up. | …才走到今天 |
[36:16] | Do what you gotta do, | 你爱做什么就做什么 |
[36:17] | you sick son of a bitch! Do it! | 你这变态杂种! 下手吧! |
[36:20] | Now! | 就现在! |
[36:34] | Sick bastard! | 变态杂种! |
[36:57] | Hold on to me. | 抓住我 |
[37:01] | Don’t worry,Messer. | 别担心 Messer |
[37:03] | I will. | 我会的 |
[38:44] | Have they found his body yet? | 找到他的尸体了吗? |
[38:46] | The Coast Guard’s sweeping the area as we speak, | 海岸警卫队搜索了我们提到的地区 |
[38:48] | but they don’t hold out much hope. | 但他们并不报多大希望 |
[38:50] | The tide was high,and that point’s pretty treacherous. | 海浪很高 那里非常危险 |
[38:53] | Drift patterns could carry his body anywhere from Fire Island to Jersey Shore. | 漂流模式会将他的尸体从火烧岛 冲去泽西海滩 |
[38:57] | Yeah,well,whatever it takes to finish up Shane Casey once and for all. | 嗯 不管怎样 Shane Casey算彻底解决了 |
[39:00] | Yeah,you got that right.You talk to Lindsay? | 你说的没错 你和Lindsay谈过了吗? |
[39:03] | Yeah. They were too worked-up to stay. | 是的 他们太激动 待不下去了 |
[39:05] | Figured they’d catch a train back into the city | 他们会搭火车回市里 |
[39:07] | and sleep the rest of the week off in the confines of their apartment. | 这周剩下几天都会待在家里睡大觉 |
[39:10] | That’s not the vacation they had in mind. | 这可不是他们想象中的休假 |
[39:12] | No,but at least they have each other. | 是的 但至少他们还能拥有彼此 |
[39:14] | – Home,sweet home. – Yeah. | – 家 甜蜜的家 – 没错 |
[39:21] | She go down all right? | 她还好吧? |
[39:23] | Yup. | 是滴 |
[39:24] | She definitely needed a nap. | 她绝对需要打个盹 |
[39:27] | She’s not the only one. | 我们也需要 |
[39:31] | I take it all back. | 我收回我说的话 |
[39:34] | What’s that? | 什么话? |
[39:35] | Everything I said about our apartment. | 关于我们公寓的话 |
[39:38] | I don’t ever want to leave here again. | 我再也不想离开这里了 |
[39:41] | It’s fine with me. | 我没问题 |
[39:43] | That’s what pizza delivery’s for. | 所以世上才有了送披萨外卖的活 |
[39:57] | I’m not sure how much longer we can keep doing this. | 我不确定这样的日子还能维持多久 |
[40:02] | I’m tired of feeling like I’ve lost you. | 我厌倦了那种失去你的感觉 |
[40:07] | I’m right here. | 我就在这里 |
[40:09] | I’m right here,and I’m not going anywhere. | 我就在这里 哪里也不去 |
[40:12] | You promise? | 你保证? |
[40:15] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[40:45] | Here I come,baby. Here I come. | 我来了 宝贝 我来了 |
[40:50] | Hello. | 你好 |
[41:01] | Oh,my God. | 哦 上帝 迷恋佩姐的未央 Sharon |
[41:11] | 金秋九月 我们揭晓…. 金秋九月 我们揭晓最后一枪…. |