时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:26] | Freeze! | 站住! |
[00:29] | Drop the weapon! | 放下武器! |
[01:10] | Don’t move! | 别动! |
[01:11] | Freeze! | 不许动! |
[01:12] | Slide the knife to me. | 把刀抛过来 |
[01:16] | She deserved to die. | 她活该去死 |
[01:17] | She took everything I worked for. | 她抢走了我努力得来的一切 |
[01:19] | Slide the knife to me! Do it now. | 把刀抛过来! 就现在 |
[01:48] | Mac! Officer down.I need a bus at 675 Bowery. | Mac! 有警官倒下 派辆车来包厘街675号 长乐未央 短发的雯子 |
[02:33] | CSI:NY Season06 Episode22 | |
[02:48] | Mac! | |
[02:51] | Mac? Mac! | |
[03:14] | We caught the son of a bitch,Mac. | 我们抓住那个混蛋了 Mac |
[03:16] | We got him… got him. | 我们抓…住他了 |
[03:26] | ONE WEEK LATER | 一星期后 |
[03:41] | geez… | 天啊… |
[03:47] | This lovely stack of papers needs your signature. | 这里一大堆有爱的文件需要你签名 |
[03:50] | Yeah. I’ll do my best. | 好吧 我尽力而为了 |
[03:53] | I’ll have Adam pick it up later tonight. | 我会让Adam今天晚点时候来拿 |
[03:55] | You need all this stuff by tonight? | 今晚你就要回复? |
[04:00] | You show me no mercy. | 你对我可真够狠啊 |
[04:01] | Also need you to take a look at this. | 还有你得看看这个 |
[04:06] | Photo was lifted from security footage from a bar in Astoria,Queens. | 照片是从皇后区Astoria地区的 某吧台安保录像处提取的 |
[04:11] | Shane Casey’s still posing as a cop. | Shane Casey仍在以警察身份招摇撞骗 |
[04:14] | Yeah. And he still has Danny’s stolen badge and debit card. | 他还持有偷自Danny的警徽和借记卡 |
[04:17] | Got another hit on my debit card. | 又有一笔我卡上的交易 |
[04:18] | – An ATM in Midtown. – Shane Casey. | – 市中心的一个自动提款机 – Shane Casey干的 |
[04:21] | This was last night,Mac. | 就发生在昨晚 Mac |
[04:22] | We were investigating an unrelated shooting. | 我们那时在调查另一起枪击案 |
[04:25] | We’re trying to track him down. | 我们正努力追踪他 |
[04:27] | Didn’t you bring me any good news? | 你就没有给我带来点好消息? |
[04:29] | Actually,I did. | 事实上 有 |
[04:31] | Breakfast. | 买了早饭 |
[04:34] | Something fabulous. | 美味佳肴哦 |
[04:38] | – Spicy orange chicken from Seor Chow’s. – Nice. | – 来自Seor Chow店的陈皮鸡饭 – 不错 |
[04:43] | You’re gonna have to live with the fact that you’ll smell like garlic all day, | 你要接受你会一整天 闻起来带有大蒜味的现实 |
[04:46] | but it might take the edge off your pain medication. | 不过或许这会消弱止痛药的功效 |
[04:48] | Speaking of which, how are those ribs? | 说到这个 你的肋骨怎么样了? |
[04:50] | Oh,still broken. | 还断着呢 |
[04:55] | What? | 怎么了? |
[04:56] | You know,it’s like a soap opera in this complex over here. | 要知道 这幢大楼里就像上演肥皂剧 |
[05:00] | I had no idea what was going on in the world in the middle of the day | 要不是我现在被困在椅子上 我都不知道… |
[05:03] | until I got marooned in this chair. | 光天化日下 我身边的世界发生了什么 |
[05:06] | Mac Taylor! You’re spying on your neighbors! | Mac Taylor! 你在偷窥你的邻居! |
[05:10] | That young lady over there– she’s supposed to be in school. | 对面那个小姑娘–本应该去上学的 |
[05:13] | She’s about to get caught.Her mother’s coming down the hall. | 她要被抓个现行了 老妈进门了 |
[05:24] | She’s in trouble,big-time. | 她有麻烦了 看戏吧 |
[05:27] | God,I miss being a teenager. | 天 好怀念少年时光 |
[05:31] | Yeah,me,too.I was grounded every other weekend. | 我也是 每隔一周我都会被禁足一次 |
[05:35] | We’re gonna need something to wash this down.There’s some bottled water in the fridge. | 就着饮料吃吧 冰箱里有几瓶水 |
[05:39] | Oh,great. I got it. | 哦 好的 我去拿 |
[06:37] | Okay,I’ve got two waters,and I brought two forks | 我拿了2瓶水 还拿了2把叉子 |
[06:41] | for those of us who are chopstick-challenged. | 拿给我们这两个筷子功不好的人 |
[06:45] | Oh. Great.Let’s eat. | 好 开吃吧 |
[06:51] | Hurts to even inhale. | 吸气都疼 |
[07:33] | Yeah,about $2,000 in cash,but no wallet and no I.D. | 2000元现金 没有皮夹和身份证 |
[07:39] | And he had at least $200 more than that. | 他至少还多带了200元 |
[07:41] | Yeah,when the bartender tried to check his I.D., | 当酒保问他查身份证时 |
[07:43] | our Vic said he forgot his wallet and gave him $200 in cash to let it slide. | 死者称他忘了带皮夹 然后塞了200元大钞混了进去 |
[07:47] | Bartender have any idea who did this? | 酒保有线索是谁干的吗? |
[07:48] | No.He didn’t even know there was an altercation. | 不知道 他甚至不知道有过争吵 |
[07:50] | Another customer found the Vic when he came in to take a leak. | 另一个顾客来撒尿时才发现了他 |
[07:54] | Did you just use “take a leak”and “altercation” in the same sentence? | 你刚刚是不是同时说了”撒尿”和”口角”? |
[07:57] | You know,I don’t know what we’re looking at here. | 我搞不懂我们在找什么 |
[07:59] | There’s no gunshot or stab wounds,no sign of head trauma. | 没有枪伤和刺入伤 也没有头颅外伤 |
[08:03] | There’s a bloody nose, but no swelling or bruising on the Vic’s face to suggest he was even punched. | 就鼻子出血 但死者脸上没有 肿胀和硬伤提示表明他挨了揍 |
[08:08] | So maybe our guy knew how to duck and throw a couple jabs of his own. | 或许这家伙知道如何躲闪和出拳 |
[08:11] | No,don’t think so. | 我不这么认为 |
[08:13] | There are no defensive injuries of any kind.His fists are clean. | 没有如何防卫伤的迹象 他的拳头很干净 |
[08:16] | I don’t think this guy landed a punch. | 我不觉得他揍过人 |
[08:18] | Okay,so he wasn’t the one looking for a fight. | 好吧 那他不是来找架的人 |
[08:19] | That means the blood and skin on this mirror belong to our attacker, whose only weapon was his fist. | 那意味着镜上的血和皮肤组织属于 那个用拳头当武器的攻击者 |
[08:26] | Well… he must have missed with a jab, | 呃… 他一定是有一拳失误了 |
[08:30] | and then landed with a well-placed body shot | 然后有一处击落点正好 |
[08:33] | that caused internal injuries and killed or Vic. | 造成了死者内脏受损 导致死亡 |
[08:35] | So why didn’t our John Doe fight back? | 那为什么这位无名男尸不反抗呢? |
[08:37] | Fear? | 恐惧? |
[08:39] | This guy? | 这个家伙? |
[08:40] | Hey,he was clearly sweating. | 很明显 他在出汗 |
[08:43] | Those are urine stains on his pants. | 裤子上也有尿痕 |
[08:46] | Are you kidding me? | 你开玩笑? |
[08:48] | Who could make a big strong guy like that scared enough to pee his pants? | 谁能让这样一个大块头吓得尿裤子? |
[09:05] | Those are some pretty rough-looking bruises you got on your hand there, big guy. | 你手上有不少凹凸不平的擦伤 老兄 |
[09:09] | I work hard. | 我干粗活 |
[09:10] | On what,breaking glass? | 做什么的 负责打碎玻璃的? |
[09:12] | What that’s supposed to mean? | 这么说是什么意思? |
[09:14] | Your seven years of bad luck is starting right now,Mr. Picozzi. | 意思是你的厄运开始了 Picozzi先生 (西方迷信思想 镜子一碎 倒霉7年) |
[09:19] | This guy dead? | 这家伙死了? |
[09:21] | Come on,you didn’t realize how hard you hit him? | 得啦 你没意识到你下手有多重吗? |
[09:23] | I didn’t hit nobody. I don’t even know who this character is. | 我没揍任何人 我都不知道他是谁 |
[09:25] | Okay,so you didn’t introduce yourself before you landed the punch that ended his life. | 那你就是连自我介绍都不做 就出拳打死了他 |
[09:29] | But you didn’t have to know him to kill him. | 你不用认识他就杀了他 |
[09:30] | I didn’t kill nobody,lady. | 我没杀人 女士 |
[09:32] | I don’t think he knows how this works. | 我想他还没搞懂怎么一回事 |
[09:34] | See,we found your blood in the restaurant bathroom when we found his body. | 听着 我们在饭店盥洗室发现了尸体 还有你的血 |
[09:39] | Center Street Grill ring a bell? | 中心街Grill饭店 想起来了没? |
[09:42] | And unlucky for you, that blood got a hit in CODIS. | 不幸的是 血迹在CODIS库里有匹配 |
[09:45] | And you may be wondering how we got a match to you in our database. | 你或许会好奇数据库里 怎么就找到你的那条了 |
[09:48] | You got a bunch of priors for violent assault. | 你因为暴力袭击罪留下了不少前科 |
[09:51] | Is that your thing? Huh? You like beating people up? | 你就好这口 对吗? 哈? 喜欢揍人? |
[09:56] | That’s your MO? | 你就这种手法? |
[09:58] | Except,this time, you killed a man. | 不过这次 你揍死了一条人命 |
[09:59] | That’s a bunch of crap.You guys got this whole thing sideways. | 一派胡言 你们整件事搞错了 |
[10:02] | No,no.What we got is your blood on a cracked mirror at a murder scene. | 凶案现场的碎镜上找到了你的血 |
[10:06] | Yeah,’cause I hit it. Not the guy. There was no guy. | 那是因为我打破了它 我打的不是人 当时根本就没人 |
[10:10] | All right. What happened? | 好吧 怎么一回事? |
[10:12] | I was at the grill,okay? | 我那时在饭店里 懂吗? |
[10:14] | At the bar, drinking with my girl. | 就在吧台 和我女友在喝酒 |
[10:16] | Out of nowheres,the broad tells me she’s pregnant. | 突然 那婆娘就告诉我她怀孕了 |
[10:21] | Inside,I’m freakin’. | 我吓坏了 内心深处 |
[10:22] | I do the gentlemanly thing, excuse myself from the table, | 我强作镇静 找借口离开了吧台 |
[10:25] | enter the bathroom and punch the living hell out of the mirror,’cause I ain’t ready to be a father. | 进了盥洗室 给了镜子一拳 因为我根本没准备好做父亲 |
[10:30] | That’s a good story. | 故事编的不错 |
[10:32] | It’s the truth, and I want a lawyer. | 我讲的是事实 我要请律师 |
[10:36] | You know,Troy,innocent folks don’t usually ask for a lawyer. | 要知道 Troy 无辜者通常不要求律师 |
[10:39] | That’s ’cause they’re stupid and don’t have the balls to sue you guys for false arrest. | 那是因为他们愚蠢 也没胆告你们错逮了人 |
[10:56] | No way. | 不会吧 |
[10:59] | No way. | 不会吧 |
[11:01] | Is this really Namath’s signature? | 这个是Namath的亲笔签名吗? (上世纪60年代NFL的著名四分卫) |
[11:03] | Yes. | 是的 |
[11:05] | Put the football down,Adam. | 把球放好 Adam |
[11:09] | Not good to touch things… | 乱碰东西不好… |
[11:13] | I gotta get me one of these. | 我得给自己也搞个 |
[11:23] | What is it? | 这是啥玩意? |
[11:27] | It’s a ball chain machine. | 是链球机械装置 |
[11:28] | It’s a rare and very fragile antique. | 是个古董 很稀有也很容易弄坏 |
[11:33] | Yeah? | 是吗? |
[11:35] | You know,boss, I would have never imagined you’d have such cool stuff in your apartment. | 老大 我绝对没想到你寓所里 有这么多酷玩意 |
[11:40] | Well,it.. it… It’s not that you’re not cool,it’s just… | 那个..这个… 不是说你不酷 只是… |
[11:43] | You know,I just thought that, you know,well, | 我只是在想 呃 |
[11:45] | you wouldn’t be so, well,not so… | 你不会那么 呃 那么… |
[11:47] | Cool? | 酷? |
[11:49] | No. That is… | 不是 我是说… |
[11:50] | That’s not what I meant… | 那不是我的意思… |
[11:53] | Are you done with those signatures? | 你签完名了吗? |
[11:55] | Yes. We’re good. | 是的 好了 |
[11:56] | Give you this. And I’ll take that. | 这个给你 那个我拿走 |
[12:00] | It’s a case file of a crime we picked up today. | 是我们今天处理案件的档案 |
[12:09] | And I’m outta here. | 我要走了 |
[12:11] | – Adam… – Yeah? | – 什么事? |
[12:13] | We have a name on this Vic? | 知道受害者的名字吗? |
[12:14] | No. Still John Doe. | 不 还不知道 |
[12:16] | When were we dispatched to the scene? | 我们什么时候去现场的? |
[12:18] | Just after lunch. | 刚吃完午饭 |
[12:19] | No autopsy report? | 没有尸检报告? |
[12:20] | Sid is still trying to determine the cause of death. | Sid还在确定死因 |
[12:27] | Something wrong? | 有什么问题? |
[12:28] | I believe I saw this guy this morning,in that apartment over there. | 今早我见过这个人 就在那边的公寓 |
[12:33] | Was he dead? | 死了吗? |
[12:34] | No. Very much alive. | 生龙活虎 |
[12:37] | Let yourself out. | 你自己出去吧 |
[12:39] | Okay. | 好 |
[12:41] | Don’t touch anything. | 什么都别碰 |
[15:13] | *** | |
[15:21] | The number you have called is not in service. | 您所拨打的用户不存在 |
[15:23] | Please check the number you’ve dialed. | 请确认您所拨的号码 |
[16:30] | I printed our Vic.No hits in AFIS. | 我扫了受害者的指纹 AFIS库里没有匹配的 |
[16:32] | This guy is clean, and I mean really clean. | 这个家伙很干净 我是指真的干净 |
[16:35] | His body was coated with various disinfectants. Head to toe. | 他从头到脚都用过各种消毒剂 |
[16:39] | Compulsive disorder? Possible germaphobe? | 强迫症? 可能是洁癖? |
[16:42] | It would certainly be an extreme case. | 肯定是起很极端的案子 |
[16:44] | – We know cause of death? – No. | – 死因知道了吗? – 不知道 |
[16:47] | I searched the torso for subdermal bruising, | 我没找到任何皮下的瘀伤 |
[16:50] | any broken bones or fatal internal injuries to major organs, and found nothing. | 骨折或主要脏器上的致命内伤 |
[16:55] | Confirmed your analysis at the scene of no evidence of blunt-force trauma. | 证实了你的无钝器伤证据的现场分析 |
[17:00] | My next thought was heart failure or stroke. Not the case. | 我下一个猜想是心力衰竭或中风 也不是 |
[17:03] | This was a very healthy young man. | 这是一位非常健康的年轻男性 |
[17:06] | So he died at the scene of a fight,but wasn’t in the fight. | 那么说他死在了搏斗现场 却不是因搏斗而死 |
[17:08] | Right. | 对 |
[17:09] | Confirms Troy Picozzi’s claim that he didn’t hit him. | 证实了Troy Picozzi没有打过他的说法 |
[17:12] | Not the guy. There was no guy. | 我打的不是人 当时根本就没人 |
[17:14] | Well,that leaves this eczematous-type reaction on the victim’s left hand | 死者左手和手腕留下的湿疹型反应 |
[17:20] | and wrist which, at this point,I can only say is symptomatic of some type of allergy. | 现在 我只能说是某种过敏症状 |
[17:26] | That doesn’t quite explain the nosebleed. | 那却不太能解释鼻出血 |
[17:27] | Lindsay confirmed that it was our John Doe’s blood in the bathroom sink. | Lindsay确认了盥洗室水槽里的血是死者的 |
[17:31] | Means the answer’s in our tox results. | 也就是说答案在毒物检测结果里 |
[17:33] | Has to be. | 应该是 |
[17:34] | Of course,if that comes back negative, our Vic died of natural causes. | 当然 如果结果是阴性 受害者就死于自然原因 |
[17:55] | Hello. | 你好 |
[17:56] | It took me a while to track down your number. | 查到你的电话还真花了不少时间 |
[18:00] | Mac… | |
[18:02] | I-I… I’m in New York. | 我-我…我在纽约 |
[18:04] | I know you’re in New York. | 我知道你在纽约 |
[18:08] | You look great. | 你看上去很不错 |
[18:11] | Look out the window. | 朝窗外看 |
[18:13] | The building across the way. I’ll wave. | 街对面的大楼 我会挥手 |
[18:20] | When did you move in? | 你什么时候搬进来的? |
[18:22] | Eight months ago. | 8个月前 |
[18:26] | So,what brought you back to New York? | 那么你为什么回纽约? |
[18:29] | A meeting of the Pathologists Association, | 病理学会会议 |
[18:33] | and I have a charity benefit tomorrow afternoon.Get to catch up with some old friends. | 明天下午有场慈善活动 会跟一些老朋友碰个面 |
[18:39] | You do look great. | 你看上去气色不错 |
[18:43] | How well do you know that guy? | 你有多了解那个人? |
[18:47] | Oh,he’s just a friend. | 他只是个朋友 |
[18:49] | Oh,well,there are plenty of really nice hotels in the city. | 市里还是有不少很棒的宾馆 |
[18:55] | He had a spare room,and it… | 他有个空房间 而且… |
[18:58] | just made things easier. | 只是办事方便点 |
[18:59] | Your escort to the charity benefit? | 你慈善活动的舞伴? |
[19:03] | I hope you’re following Dr. Hunter’s orders. | 我希望你听从了Hunter医生的医嘱 |
[19:11] | *** | 想你-Aubrrey Hunter |
[19:14] | She’s got great taste in flowers. | 她对选花很有品位 |
[19:17] | An orchid. | 一束兰花 |
[19:19] | In England,they’re a symbol for beauty and love. | 在英格兰 它是美丽与爱情的象征 |
[19:27] | Chinese believe they’re a cure for illness. | 中国人觉得它们能治病 |
[19:32] | Aubrey’s a lovely name. | Aubrey是个可爱的名字 |
[19:34] | Good beside manner? | 除了态度好外还有什么优点? |
[19:36] | How do you know this Kevin? | 你怎么认识这个Kevin? |
[19:38] | Professor Scott. | Scott教授 |
[19:40] | He was a colleague of mine,when I was teaching at Chelsea University. | 我在切尔西大学教书时 他是我同事 |
[19:43] | So what do you know about his background? | 你了解他的背景吗? |
[19:45] | Any arrests?Criminal record? | 有被捕过吗? 犯罪记录呢? |
[19:48] | Mac.Is this an interrogation? | Mac 这是审讯吗? |
[19:51] | There’s been some strange things going on in his apartment the past few days. | 过去几天在他公寓里发生了些怪事 |
[19:55] | Have you been peering through your neighbors’ windows? | 你偷窥邻居家的事情? |
[19:57] | Peyton, | |
[19:58] | a man was found dead yesterday afternoon. | 昨天下午死了一个人 |
[20:01] | A few hours before, he paid a visit to Kevin Scott. | 在那几小时前 他拜访过Kevin Scott |
[20:10] | Um… I-I should go. | 唔…我该走了 |
[20:12] | No. Listen, he brought home a canary. | 不 听着 他带回家一只金丝雀 |
[20:14] | I saw him dispense something from a dropper in the bottom of the bird’s cage. | 我看到他用注射器把什么东西 滴进了鸟笼里 |
[20:18] | Whatever it was, killed that bird. | 不管是什么东西 都杀死了那只鸟 |
[20:21] | Mac,Kevin Scott is a brilliant Professor of mathematics. | Mac,Kevin Scott是位出色的数学教授 |
[20:27] | He’s an intelligent, funny,smart human being. | 他是个有才智 幽默 聪明的人 |
[20:30] | He’s probably quite distressed that his bird and-and a man he possibly knows are both dead. | 也许他对自己的鸟和那个可能认识的人 的死相当悲伤呢 |
[20:35] | Did he mention either one of them to you? | 可他跟你提过他们吗? |
[20:39] | There is a briefcase and a canister somewhere in that apartment that can prove that he killed that bird. | 在公寓里有个公文箱和散弹筒 可以证明他杀死了那只鸟 |
[20:45] | Mac,the thing that impressed me the most when I met you was your passion for your work… | Mac 我认识你时 给我印象最深的 就是你对工作的热情 |
[20:51] | but not everything is a crime. | 但不是所有的事都是犯罪 |
[20:57] | It was really great to see you. | 真得很高兴见到你 |
[20:59] | Peyton,listen to me for a second. | Peyton 听我说一句 |
[21:00] | I’ll-I’ll let myself out. | 我自己会出去 |
[21:02] | I’ll lock the door behind me. | 还会锁上门 |
[21:13] | I processed the Vic’s clothing. | 我检验了死者的衣服 |
[21:14] | The fabric was covered in disinfectant. | 上面全是消毒剂 |
[21:17] | That’s the same result Sid got from the Vic’s skin. | Sid在他身上找到的结果也一样 |
[21:19] | Right. It was also on his watch,so I had Sid swab underneath where his watch would have been. | 对 手表上也是 所以我让Sid擦拭了 原本戴着手表的地方 |
[21:23] | There was a void. No disinfectant. | 那里就没有 没有消毒剂 |
[21:25] | Which means the chemical was applied while he was wearing all of his clothes. | 就是说 用试剂时他是穿着衣服的 |
[21:28] | I know. It’s like it was sprayed on him.It stained some of his clothing. | 我知道 感觉像是喷到他身上的 把衣服弄脏了 |
[21:32] | Doesn’t make sense. | 讲不通 |
[21:33] | Hey,guys. I got tox results. | 伙计们 我拿到毒物报告了 |
[21:34] | The eczema on our John Doe’s left hand was a chemical burn. | 死者左手上的湿疹是化学烧伤 |
[21:38] | A reaction to a very potent poison. | 是某种强力毒剂的作用 |
[21:40] | Well,that explains the urine and the sweat stains. | 这就能解释那些尿液和汗液斑点了 |
[21:42] | – And the nosebleed. – This poison have a name? | – 还有鼻孔出血 – 毒剂的名字查到没? |
[21:44] | So far,no. Sid’s trying to narrow it down. | 还没有 Sid在缩小范围 |
[21:46] | But he did say it was the fumes from the poison that caused our victim’s death. | 不过他说是毒剂的蒸气杀害了死者 |
[21:49] | It’s deadly just breathing it in. | 吸入后就会死亡 |
[21:51] | All right,we need to find out who this John Doe is, | 好吧 我们得查出无名死者的身份 |
[21:53] | where he was before he died and if anybody else out there came in contact with this mystery poison. | 死前他在哪 那里还有没有人 接触过这种神秘毒剂 |
[22:17] | Curiosity got the best of her. | 好奇心很重嘛 |
[22:21] | I knew you couldn’t shake this,Peyton. | 我就知道你忍不住 Peyton |
[22:33] | u u found it.And no bird. | 被你找到了 空笼子 鸟不在 |
[22:35] | Isn’t it a crime to spy on your neighbors? | 窥探你的邻居难道不犯法吗? |
[22:37] | Uh,from this distance? Nope. | 这么远的距离? 不算 |
[22:39] | Not even a misdemeanor.Check the paper lining in the cage. | 这连扰乱治安都不算 看看鸟笼里的那张纸 |
[22:43] | No trace? | 有什么痕迹吗? |
[22:46] | Nothing. | 没有 |
[22:54] | Peyton,what are doing? | Peyton 你要干什么? |
[23:02] | That’s it. You found it. | 就是这个 你找到了 |
[23:04] | That’s the case. Bring it over. | 就是这个箱子 拿过来吧 |
[23:06] | I’m not taking it out of his apartment. | 我才不会从他家里偷拿东西 |
[23:08] | Hold on. | 等会 |
[23:27] | Oh,now you’re showing off. | 你开始显摆了 |
[23:44] | He’s back. | 他回来了 |
[23:49] | Peyton,go to your phone. | Peyton 听电话 |
[23:51] | Kevin Peyton? | Peyton你在哪? |
[23:54] | Peyton? | |
[24:05] | Ah. Allergies. | 过敏了 |
[24:07] | I hope you don’t mind,but I looked through your medicine cabinet. | 我翻了你的药柜 你别生气 |
[24:10] | No,of course. I just don’t have any medication like that. | 没关系 不过我没有抗过敏的药 |
[24:13] | I know. I know. I’m,uh… | 我知道 我知道 我… |
[24:15] | I’m just gonna run to the pharmacy and get something. | 我去药店买一点吧 |
[24:17] | – Sure. – Yeah.Okay. | 好 |
[24:19] | – So I’ll,uh,see you later? – Yeah. | – 回头见 – 好的 |
[24:40] | Peyton! | |
[24:42] | – Hi,Stella. – Mac, what are you two doing here? | – Stella 你好 – Mac 你们来干什么? |
[24:46] | I think I may know a little something about your poison victim. | 那个被毒死的死者 我可能有线索 |
[24:50] | And I’m here to prove a man innocent. | 我是来证明一个人的清白 |
[24:54] | I got a little Intel on Professor Scott. | 关于Scott教授 我找到了些资料 |
[24:56] | He has a history of espousing various conspiracy theories. | 他一直支持某些阴谋论观点 |
[24:59] | Sharing them with his students got him into a little trouble. | 还灌输给学生 惹了一些麻烦 |
[25:02] | Every university has at least one unconventional Professor. | 哪所高校没几个离经叛道的教授 |
[25:05] | Aw,come on,Peyton.This guy’s ideas here are… | 行了吧 Peyton 这家伙的观点是… |
[25:09] | totally anti-American.Look at this. | 彻彻底底的反美 看这个 |
[25:11] | Water fluoridation, | 自来水中加氯 |
[25:12] | – tsunami bombs,chemtrails. – What are chemtrails? | – 海啸炸弹 化学尾迹 – 化学尾迹是什么? |
[25:15] | Well,some people believe that vapor exhaust from aircraft are actually dangerous biochemicals dispersed into the air. | 有人认为飞机拉出的尾迹 其实是有毒的生化物质 |
[25:22] | Which only proves that Kevin’s a little odd. | 这也只能说明Kevin有点古怪 |
[25:24] | Prints from the tape lift show that both Kevin Scott and our John Doe touchedthe case, | 取样胶带上的指纹表明Kevin Scott 和无名死者都碰过那个箱子 |
[25:28] | analysis of the paper on the bottom of the birdcage does notconfirm evidence of poison. | 鸟笼里那张纸 经过化验 没有找到毒物 |
[25:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[25:35] | Many poisons are highly volatile.They can evaporate within minutes. | 很多毒物都极易挥发 几分钟内就会消失 |
[25:38] | Just because it wasn’t detected, doesn’t mean it wasn’t there. | 没有检测到不代表没有存在过 |
[25:41] | Scott’s background says he was recently forced into retirement by the university. | Scott的档案写着他最近被学校强制退休了 |
[25:49] | Eight months ago. | 8个月前 |
[25:50] | He stopped teaching.He never mentioned it. | 他不教书了 他从没说过 |
[25:53] | There were also two recent arrests for public disturbance. | 他最近还因为扰乱公共秩序被2次拘留 |
[25:56] | None of what you’re saying sounds like the man that I know. | 你们说的根本不像是我了解的那个人 |
[25:59] | Well,we don’t have anything that connects Kevin Scott to the poison, | 我们没有证据能证明 Kevin Scott与投毒案有关 |
[26:03] | or to our John Doe’s death. | 或与无名死者的死有关 |
[26:05] | Sid’s autopsy report indicates a loss of blood from the Ne e of the victim. | Sid的尸检报告指出死者鼻孔出血 |
[26:08] | That’s the same thing I saw happen to the bird. | 我看到那只鸟也有相同症状 |
[26:12] | I think they were both victims of poison. | 我觉得他们都是死于投毒 |
[26:14] | But without that case or canister, we can’t prove it. | 可如果找不到那个箱子或霰弹筒 就没法证明 |
[26:17] | Yes,we can. If we e find that canary. | 我们可以证明 只要找到那只金丝雀 |
[26:21] | I’m going to go back to my apartment. | 我要回家去 |
[26:24] | Lindsay,I’ll need whatever you have left of the paper Peyton collected from bird cage. | Lindsay Peyton在鸟笼里找到的那张纸 你检测后剩余的都给我 |
[26:29] | – And some wasps. – Okay. | – 还要几只黄蜂 – 好 |
[26:32] | from Some what? | 什么? |
[26:36] | Wasps have an incredible sense of smell. | 黄蜂的嗅觉极度发达 |
[26:40] | A highly sensitive antennae. | 它们触角的灵敏度非常高 |
[26:43] | Why use wasps instead of dogs? | 为什么不用狗而用黄蜂? |
[26:45] | Dogs attract attention. | 狗太容易引人注意了 |
[26:47] | Mac doesn’t want his neighbors to know that they’re under surveillance. | Mac不想让他的邻居知道 自己处在监视之下 |
[26:50] | Dogs also take days instead of minutes to train,Adam. | 而且用狗的话 要训练好几天 而不是几分钟 Adam |
[26:54] | So this wasps will actually be able to find that bird | 这些黄蜂能找到那只鸟? |
[26:57] | The strong scent of the canary Dogs also Ta d day instead remains in the paper. | 纸上还残留着强烈的金丝雀的气味 |
[27:00] | The other surrounds the cube and is the predominant smell as they eat the sugar. | 黄蜂聚在盒子边上 吃糖的同时能闻到这种气味 |
[27:04] | So the wasps will associate the scent of the canary with the sweet taste of sugar. | 于是黄蜂就能将金丝雀的气味 与糖的甜味联系到一起 |
[27:08] | That bird could be buried anywhere out there. | 那只鸟埋到任何地方都有可能 |
[27:11] | Or not at all. | 不一定 |
[27:13] | Scott came back to his apartment wearing work gloves. | Scott回公寓时戴着工作手套 |
[27:15] | From here,it looked like they were stainedwith some kind of rust-colored dirt. | 手套像是沾上了铁锈色的尘土 |
[27:18] | If that bird is out there in that courtyard,these wasps will find it. | 如果鸟就在庭院里的话 这些黄蜂一定能找到它 |
[27:23] | They can detect chemicals at very minute levels, | 它们可以侦测到痕量的化学物质 |
[27:26] | down to parts per billion. | 低至十亿分之几 |
[27:27] | I could make this all much easier. | 要我说 用不着这么麻烦 |
[27:29] | I could just ask Kevin, over dinner,if he happened to kill his bird and his friend. | 晚餐时我去问Kevin 看他是否不小心 杀了他的鸟和他朋友 |
[27:33] | And ruin all the fun? | 放弃这些乐趣? |
[27:35] | Well,it’s been 15 minutes. | 好了 有15分钟了 |
[27:37] | I think these guys are ready. | 我估计它们准备好了 |
[27:40] | – What’s that? – A wasp hound. | – 这是什么? – 黄蜂侦测器 |
[27:42] | You’re gonna walk the wasps. | 你来端着这些黄蜂 |
[27:43] | – Me? – You. | – 我? – 你 |
[27:56] | – Are they doing anything yet? – No movement. | – 它们有反应吗? – 没动静 |
[28:07] | Hey,wait. Right there.Hold it. | 慢着 这边 拿稳了 |
[28:09] | They’re definitely getting excited about something. | 肯定有什么东西让它们兴奋起来了 |
[28:12] | Keep walking. | 继续走 |
[29:01] | Necropsy findings on the bird. | 对那只鸟尸检发现了些东西 |
[29:02] | As you can see, there were high levels of isopropyl methylphosphonofluoridate | 鸟的脑部检出高浓度的 |
[29:05] | detected in the bird’s brain tissue. | 甲基氟膦酸异丙酯 |
[29:07] | A metabolite of… sarin. | 沙林(神经毒气)的一种代谢产物 |
[29:09] | Yeah. | 对 |
[29:10] | Synthetic nerve Agent.500 times more potent than cyanide. | 合成神经毒剂 比氰化物的毒性强500倍 |
[29:14] | Clear,colorless and has no odor. | 透明 无色 无味 |
[29:17] | Easily absorbed in the skin and inhaled. | 易由皮肤和呼吸道摄入体内 |
[29:19] | Sheldon,Sid suggested that the victim had an allergy. | Sheldon, Sid说死者有过敏症状 |
[29:22] | Yeah,originally thought to be an eczematous reaction, | 对 起初以为是湿疹所致 |
[29:24] | but could have been a chemical burn,or a result of contact with sarin. | 但也可能是化学烧伤 或是接触沙林的痕迹 |
[29:27] | Which means that there’s a possibility that your John Doe poisoned himself without even knowing it. | 那就是说 死者有可能无意中 自己把自己毒死了 |
[29:32] | Which means that the poisoning was accidental,not murder. | 也就是说 投毒不是有预谋 而是意外 |
[29:35] | Yeah,but what about the bird?Also an accident? | 那鸟呢? 也是意外? |
[29:38] | It was Scott’s way of testing his poison’s effectiveness. | 那是Scott测试他的毒剂的方式 |
[29:42] | Whether he killed our John Doe or not,he’s definitely got something planned. | 不管无名死者是不是他杀的 他肯定在谋划什么 |
[29:46] | Okay,well,all of this should be enough to get us a search warrant for his apartment,right? | 好吧 这些足够申请一张 对他公寓的搜查证了 |
[29:49] | Mac… | |
[29:51] | if a few drops of sarin can kill a person in a matter of seconds… | 如果几滴沙林就能在数秒内杀死一个人 |
[29:54] | We need to find out where Kevin Scott is and exactly what he has planned. | 我们就应该查清Kevin Scott在哪 和他的具体计划 |
[30:06] | All right,so,Missing Persons got a match to our Vic. | 好了 失踪人口报案与死者吻合 |
[30:08] | His name is Ivan Paluck, and he worked at Hedge Island. | 死者名叫Ivan Paluck 在Hedge Island工作 |
[30:11] | It’s located off the northeast coast of Gardner’s Bay,but it’s unidentified on most maps. | 这间公司位于Gardner湾的东北岸 不过一般地图上找不到 |
[30:16] | There’s a government animal disease research lab out there. | 那里有一个国有的动物疾病研究中心 |
[30:19] | Fancy name for a germ laboratory. | 就是细菌实验室 换了个好听点的名字 |
[30:21] | A17. Highly restricted. | A17 高度戒备 |
[30:23] | They study rare biological elements for military use and education. | 他们研究罕见的微生物 用于军事和教育目的 |
[30:28] | This is all making sense now,Danny. | 这就都能讲通了 Danny |
[30:30] | The disinfectant on Paluck’s skin and clothes was a result of the precautions | Paluck皮肤和衣服上的消毒剂都是预防措施所致 |
[30:35] | that the lab would have taken to protect its workers. | 实验室用来保护员工 |
[30:38] | Ivan Paluck smuggled the sarin off the island,Danny,and he was working with Kevin Scott. | Ivan Paluck从岛上偷运出沙林 他和Kevin Scott是同伙 |
[31:25] | Boss. | 头儿 |
[31:26] | Adam… | |
[31:27] | I just sent you a video from my phone. | 我刚给你发了段视频 |
[31:30] | Run an analysis on it right away. | 赶紧分析一下 |
[31:32] | See if you can determine what Kevin Scott is saying | 看能不能发现他在说什么 |
[31:35] | and what number he called. | 以及他拨打的号码 |
[31:37] | Have Flack get a warrant. | 让Flack去申请搜查令 |
[31:39] | Call me when you get something. | 一有消息就告诉我 |
[31:46] | Kevin Scott– NYPD. Open up! | Kevin Scott–警察 开门! |
[32:47] | – Boss. – Adam. | – 头儿 |
[32:49] | I got something else for you. | 还有点东西给你 |
[32:52] | Blueprints?Of what? | 蓝图? 关于什么的? |
[32:54] | That’s what I need you to get Lindsay to find out. | 让Lindsay查查 |
[33:34] | Hey,guys,what do we have? | 伙计们 都发现什么了? |
[33:36] | I enhanced the video that file Mac sent over, | 我强化了一下Mac发过来的视频 |
[33:39] | and I got six of the seven digits that Professor Scott was dialing. | 确定了Scott教授拨打的7位数中的6位 |
[33:42] | That narrows it down to possibly ten numbers. | 那就只要筛选10个号码了 |
[33:44] | Right. Nine of whom were a dead end, | 对 9个没发现 |
[33:46] | but the tenth one, that was a real winner. | 一个有线索 |
[33:48] | Came back to Ivan Paluck. | 又回到Ivan Palck这里 |
[33:49] | I compared it to a DMV photo of the Vic,and I got a match. | 我比较了死者和车管处的登记照 是同一个人 |
[33:53] | If Kevin Scott was calling Paluck,means he had no idea he was dead. | 如果Kevin Scott是打给Paluck 也就是说他不知道他已经死了 |
[33:56] | Also the video file that Mac sent over had no audio,so I used a lip-reading software. | 另外 Mac发过来的视频没有声音 所以我用了唇语分析软件 |
[34:02] | I’ll be there tonight. | 我今晚会去 |
[34:05] | It’s on. | 都安排好了 |
[34:06] | Sounds like he’s confirming some sort of prearranged meeting. | 看来他是在确认某个预定会议 |
[34:09] | Something’s going down tonight.We just need to figure out where. | 今晚会有事发生 我们只要搞清楚在哪 |
[34:11] | I think this could help.The blueprint from Scott’s apartment was labeled, | 我想这个会有帮助 从Scott的公寓发现的蓝图有标签 |
[34:14] | but the letters are too faded to read. | 但文字褪色了 难以识别 |
[34:16] | I used a laser to raise a latent print but… | 我用激光来增强印记 但是… |
[34:19] | …this is all I got. | …只识别出这些 |
[34:21] | *** | |
[34:23] | Any chance we can buy a vowel? | 我们能猜出(缺少的)元音字母吗? |
[34:25] | From the looks of the architectural design on the blueprint,I’m thinking it’s an older building. | 根据蓝图所示的建筑结构 我想这是个旧建筑 |
[34:30] | Conserv… Conservatory! | Conserv… 音乐学校 |
[34:34] | Okay,run the blueprints against Microsoft Photosynth Mapping. | 在微软地图测绘库中搜索一下 |
[34:38] | We might be able to get a 3-D match. | 或许我们能找到3D图形吻合的 |
[34:40] | Okay. I’ll start with conservatories in Manhattan. | 好的 从曼哈顿的音乐学校开始 |
[34:55] | There we go.Manhattan Enrichment Conservatory. | 找到了 曼哈顿集富音乐学校 |
[34:57] | That’s gotta be where Scott’s headed. | Scott的目标 |
[35:25] | Mac,inhalation is the fastest way to poison all those people with sarin, if that Scott’s intent. | Mac 如果Scott想毒害所有人 吸入是最有效率的方式 |
[35:30] | He’ll more than likely go through the air-conditioning system in the building. | 他很可能通过空调系统下手 |
[35:34] | I need to know exactlywhere the air-conditioning vents are. | 我得知道空调排风口的确切位置 |
[35:36] | One is on the East side of the building in a compressor room on the eighth floor. | 一个在建筑东面8楼的压缩机房 |
[35:40] | The main compressor is on the roof. | 主要的压缩机在楼顶 |
[35:42] | We’re 84 at the conservatory.I don’t want to scare him off. | 我们已到音乐学院 我不想吓跑他 |
[35:45] | Keep all sector cars out of the area and notify FDNY. | 把警车停远点 通知消防局 |
[35:49] | – I don’t want to hear any sirens. – Yeah,I’m on it. | – 我不想听到任何警笛声 – 好 马上办 |
[35:51] | Flack,go around to the freight elevator in the back.Make your way up to the roof. | Flack 从后面的货梯上屋顶 |
[35:56] | Done. | 好 |
[35:58] | Peyton had plans to be at this event.I’ll find her. | Peyton在这里 我去找她 |
[36:00] | You keep a low profile. | 你保持低调 |
[36:02] | If he’s in there,you see him before he sees you,all right? | 如果他在这 在他发现你前找到他 好吗? |
[36:05] | I’m on it. | 马上办 |
[36:07] | I’ll find the security camera monitors. | 我会去监控室 |
[36:14] | Excuse me. Peyton. | 打扰一下 Peyton |
[36:16] | – Mac. – Did he meet you here? | – 你见到他了吗? |
[36:18] | Kevin? | |
[36:19] | No,I haven’t seen or heard from him. | 没有 没见到他 |
[36:21] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[36:32] | Stella,got eyes on Professor Scott. | Stella 发现Scott教授了 |
[36:34] | He’s dressed in a security guard uniform. | 他穿着保安制服 |
[36:40] | He’s entering a doorway at the West end of stairwell number four. | 他走进4号楼梯间西面尽头的门了 |
[36:42] | Where’s it lead to? | 能通向哪? |
[36:45] | – Danny,it’s a stairwell that leads to all floors. – And the roof. | – Danny 那个楼梯间能通往所有楼层 – 还有楼顶 |
[36:54] | Looks like he already got to the security guard. | 看样子他已经干掉保安了 |
[36:57] | Is he still alive? | 他还活着吗? |
[37:01] | Danny,he killed a security guard.Be careful. | Danny 他杀了保安 小心点 |
[37:04] | Let’s see if we can find him. | 看看能不能找到他 |
[37:06] | That’s him.That’s Kevin. | 是他 那是Kevin |
[37:10] | I can’t believe that he’s doing this. | 无法相信 他会做这种事 |
[37:12] | He’s on the sixth floor. | 他在6楼 |
[37:18] | Danny,he’s three floors above you. | Danny 他在你上面3层 |
[37:26] | He’s heading past the ninth floor. | 他过9楼了 |
[37:28] | Danny,he’s definitely headed to the roof. | Danny 他肯定去屋顶了 |
[37:31] | Be careful. | 小心点 |
[37:32] | Copy that,Mac. Flack,he’s headed your way. | Mac 收到 Flack 他朝你那去了 |
[38:05] | That’s far enough,Professor. | 教授 都结束了 |
[38:07] | Lose the container. | 放下那个筒 |
[38:08] | Get on your knees and put your hands behind your head now. | 跪下 把手放到头后 |
[38:11] | Danny,I got him. | Danny 我抓到他了 |
[38:12] | Copy that. I’m on my way. | 收到 我马上到 |
[38:16] | Don’t make me say it again. | 不要让我再说一遍 |
[38:18] | Lose the container,put your hands behind your head.Do it now! | 放下筒子 把手放到头后 马上! |
[38:43] | – Don’t move! – That’s it! Right there! | – 别动! – 对了! 铐上他! |
[38:45] | Don’t move! | 别动! |
[38:50] | We’re not ready. | 我们还没有准备好 |
[38:53] | No one is ready for biological warfare. | 没人准备好应对生化战争 |
[38:56] | Our citizens– they’re not safe. | 民众们–你们的处境并不安全 |
[38:59] | You’re not safe. | 你们不安全 |
[39:00] | I’ve proved that. | 我已经证明了 |
[39:03] | If I can get a deadly gas | 如果我能不被察觉地携带毒气 |
[39:05] | into a room full of political dignitaries without detection, | 进入一个满是高官的场所 |
[39:08] | imagine what our enemies can do. | 想象一下我们的敌人能做什么 |
[39:12] | I mean… | 我的意思是 |
[39:14] | wake up,people. | 醒醒吧 |
[39:16] | I’ve done you a favor. Look around you. | 我帮了你们一个忙 四下看看 |
[39:18] | They are among us. | 他们就在我们中间 |
[39:20] | And they are planning their next attack. | 他们正在计划下一次袭击 |
[39:22] | It’s the only way he’d agree to a confession. | 这是唯一能让他认罪的方式 |
[39:25] | Thinks we’re gonna upload it onto Youtube or something. | 他还以为录像会上传到Youtube之类的网站 |
[39:27] | His mission statement.That guy’s crazy. | 他的使命宣言 真是疯了 |
[39:30] | No one is safe. | 没有人是安全的 |
[39:31] | These cuffs– | 这手铐– |
[39:33] | they-they just prevent me from helping you. | 它只是阻挡了我帮助你们 |
[40:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:09] | I didn’t want to be right about Kevin Scott,Peyton. | Peyton 关于Kenvin Scott真希望我错了 |
[40:15] | Wasn’t exactly how I imagined I’d see you again. | 与你的重逢 和我想象的有点不同 |
[40:22] | Everything about the two of us was always unpredictable. | 所有关于我俩的事 都难以预料 |
[40:25] | That’s why it was so great. | 这就是为什么它弥足珍贵 |
[40:30] | I’m so sorry for the way I ended everything. | 关于分手的方式 我很抱歉 |
[40:33] | You deserved so much better than that. | 我不该那样对你的 |
[40:36] | I needed to be with my family in London, | 我得在伦敦陪我的家人 |
[40:39] | and I… I didn’t want to change my mind. | 我… 我并不想改变主意 |
[40:45] | I didn’t want to have to see you, | 我那时不想面对着你 |
[40:46] | look you in the eye… | 直视你的眼睛 |
[40:50] | and choose between you and them. | 在你和他们之间选择 |
[40:52] | I understand the choice you made. | 我理解你的决定 |
[40:54] | I just don’t understand how you handled it. | 我只是不明白 你的处理方式 |
[40:57] | You gave me no chance. | 你没给过我机会 |
[41:01] | And I missed you. | 我想你 |
[41:28] | So… | 那么… |
[41:31] | Dr. Aubrey… | Aubrey医生 |
[41:34] | Do you like her? | 你喜欢她? |
[41:36] | Dr. Hunter? | Hunter医生 |
[41:38] | We’re just friends. | 我们只是朋友 |
[41:39] | We started out as just friends. | 我们开始约会时也只是朋友 |
[41:45] | You jealous? | 你吃醋了? |
[41:49] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[41:51] | Good. | 很好 |
[41:57] | I’m still wounded here, you know. | 我这还伤着呢 |
[42:15] | You can see an awful lot through this window. | 你能从这窗户看见丑恶 |
[42:24] | This is going to be good. | 会好起来的 长乐未央 短发的雯子 |