时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:26] | Make sure you want to do this. | 我保证你爱吃 |
[00:29] | Look at you– so sure of yourself. | 看看你–对自己那么自信 |
[00:32] | You really think it’s that good? | 你真觉得这个很好吃? |
[00:33] | Hey,this is my place. | 嘿 这可是我的地盘 |
[00:35] | It’s better than “that good. | 绝对不是一般的好吃而已 |
[00:37] | ” All right. We’ll see. | 好吧 我尝尝看 |
[00:42] | Well? | 怎样? |
[00:45] | It’s all right.Not bad. | 还好啦 不差 |
[00:47] | Not bad? | 不差而已? |
[00:49] | That’s the best slice in the city. | 这是纽约城里最好的啦 |
[00:51] | Okay,I give it high marks for the right amount of cheese. | 好吧 我可以给奶酪用量打个高分 |
[00:53] | The crust is perfect. | 饼皮也很完美 |
[00:55] | But the sauce is just too sweet. | 但是酱汁太甜了 |
[00:58] | Sweet is what makes it so great. | 之所以好吃就是因为甜 |
[01:00] | There’s crushed carrots in that sauce. | 里头有胡萝卜泥 |
[01:02] | – Carrots in tomato sauce? – Yes. | – 番茄酱里放胡萝卜? – 是啊 |
[01:04] | That’s blasphemous. | 这完全是对番茄酱的亵渎嘛 |
[01:05] | You clearly haven’t been to Metrano’s. | 你肯定没去过Metrano餐馆吧 |
[01:07] | Is that that new place that opened up in Park Slope? | 是公园坡那边新开的那家吗? |
[01:10] | Mmm,it’s good. | 嗯 很不错哦 |
[01:20] | That’s not a routine call.Somebody’s down. | 情况不一般 有人出事了 |
[01:34] | Hey,Doc. | 嘿 医生 |
[01:36] | Not enough business in the E.R.,now you’re making house calls? | 急诊室没事干 还做家庭医生的活? |
[01:39] | What have you got here? | 什么情况? |
[01:41] | I’m guessing gunshot. | 我看是枪伤 |
[01:43] | Tape off this whole block from end to end.The whole thing’s a crime scene. | 封锁街区两头 这整块区域都是犯罪现场 |
[01:46] | All right. Got it. | 好的 知道了 |
[01:54] | Are you hurt,son? | 孩子 你受伤了吗? |
[01:57] | Can you tell me what happened? | 能告诉我发生什么了吗? |
[02:00] | Can you tell me your friend’s name? | 那能告诉你朋友叫什么吗? |
[02:02] | He’s my brother. | 他是我哥哥 |
[02:04] | He has massive internal bleeding.We have to get him out of here or he’s going to die. | 他大面积内出血 得赶紧送医院 不然活不了 |
[02:06] | Let’s go,let’s get him out. | 快点 送医院 |
[02:08] | Come on,let’s go! | 快点 大家动作快点! |
[02:09] | Don’t try to talk,honey.It’s going to be all right…..Be all right. | 别说话 孩子 没事的 你会没事的 |
[02:23] | Where’s Sam? | Sam在哪儿? |
[02:24] | He’s got to give it to… He’s got to give it to Mom. | 他得把那个给…他得把那个给妈妈 |
[02:27] | He’s got to give it to Mom. | 他得把那个给妈妈 |
[02:29] | Where’s Sam? | Sam在哪儿? |
[02:30] | Where’s my brother? | 我弟弟呢? |
[02:32] | Sam?Sam? | |
[03:15] | CSI:NYSeason06 Episode20 | |
[03:27] | We need four units of O-neg.Call the O.R. | 得给他插管 还要4单位O型阴性血 订手术室 |
[03:32] | Make sure the trauma team is in place and ready to go stat. | 让外伤组待命 |
[03:34] | Come on. | 坚持住 |
[03:36] | I going to need a 5-O E.T. tube. | 我需要5号气管导管 |
[03:46] | Mac. | |
[03:48] | – I’ll call you back. – How’s he doing? | – 我回头再打电话给你 – 他情况如何? |
[03:50] | Not good. | 不太好 |
[03:51] | Were you able to get anything out of the little brother? | 你从他弟弟那问到什么信息吗? |
[03:52] | Sam’s pretty shaken up.All he could tell me was they were walking home from school, | Sam吓坏了 他只是说他们 当时正放学回家 |
[03:56] | cut through the alley on 91st and met up with a bad guy who shot Nicky. | 抄小路往91街走 然后遇到一个对Nicky开枪的坏人 |
[04:00] | – Any idea what it was about? – No. | – 知道为什么吗? – 不知道 |
[04:02] | Flack took him over to the precinct to get some more details,have him look at some photos. | Flack把他带回警局了 看看能不能 问出其他信息 让他看点照片 |
[04:06] | I checked with their school.Both Nicky and Sam are good kids. | 我找学校问过 Sam和Nicky都是乖孩子 |
[04:10] | Straight “A” students. | 全优学生 |
[04:11] | I have some people out looking for the mom. | 我派人去找他们的妈妈了 |
[04:13] | Neighbors say she’s working three jobs. | 邻居说她打三份工 |
[04:15] | Is the dad in the picture? | 他们的爸爸在身边吗 |
[04:17] | No.He passed away a few months ago. | 他几个月前去世了 |
[04:20] | He had cancer. | 他得了癌症 |
[04:24] | That’s a tough one,buddy. | 太不幸了 伙计 |
[04:27] | I’m soy you had to lose your dad. | 我很遗憾你爸爸去世了 |
[04:31] | You dry those puppies off real good. | 好好把手擦干净了 |
[04:45] | Let’s get that shirt off you. | 把上衣脱了吧 |
[04:49] | Let me give you a hand.Up. | 我帮你吧 抬手 |
[04:53] | Look,Sam,it’s real important for me to know more about why that man shot your brother. | 好了 Sam 你得告诉我 那个人为什么朝你哥哥开枪 |
[05:03] | He wanted his watch. | 他要抢他的手表 |
[05:05] | But you can’t tell my mom about it,though. | 但是你不能告诉妈妈 |
[05:06] | Nicky wasn’t supposed to take it out of the house. | Nicky不该把表戴出来的 |
[05:09] | Your secret is safe with me. | 你放心 我不会说的 |
[05:14] | What about the watch? | 手表有什么特别的吗? |
[05:17] | It was made of real gold. | 是块金表 |
[05:20] | It’s called a Rolex. | 劳力士的 |
[05:24] | Why did Nicky have it? | 怎么会在Nicky那里? |
[05:29] | My dad gave it to him before he died. | 爸爸死前给他的 |
[05:35] | I told him not to bring it to school,’cause I was afraid he might lose it. | 我告诉他别戴到学校去 搞不好就弄丢了 |
[05:42] | Didn’t even fit him too well,anyway. | 他戴起来都不合适的 |
[05:48] | Can we call and see if Nicky’s awake yet? | 我们能不能打电话 看看Nicky是不是醒了? |
[05:54] | Look,Sam,I’m not going to lie to you. | 听着 Sam 我不想对你说谎 |
[05:57] | It’s going to be a while before your brother wakes up. | 你哥哥得要点时间才能醒过来 |
[06:00] | So in the meantime,I’m going to need you to help me catch the man who did this to him. | 所以我们等他醒的同时 我要你帮忙抓住这个坏人 |
[06:05] | Think you can do that? | 你觉得你可以帮我吗? |
[06:13] | Make a real cop out of you. | 让你也做一次警察 |
[06:51] | Whatever happened,it didn’t start here. | 不管真相如何 都不是从这里开始的 |
[07:05] | You find our smoking gun,Doc? | 医生 你找到行凶的枪了? |
[07:07] | It’s definitely been discharged. | 这枪肯定是开过的 |
[07:09] | Won’t know exactly when until I get it back to the lab. | 得回实验室才能弄清楚 什么时候开的枪 |
[07:11] | Where did you find it? | 你在哪找到的? |
[07:12] | Trash can. | 垃圾桶 |
[07:14] | Over there,right on top. | 那边 就在最上面 |
[07:15] | Meaning whoever dumped it was in a hurry. | 也就是说弃枪的人肯定很匆忙 |
[07:17] | Or they were just plain stupid. | 或者说实在很蠢 |
[07:39] | Looks like Nicky was shot around here. | 看起来Nicky是在这里中枪的 |
[07:42] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[07:44] | I got you.Come on. | 我扶着你 坚持住 |
[07:49] | Then stumbled down the alley that way into the street where Mac found him. | 然后踉踉跄跄沿这条巷子 走到Mac发现他的那条街 |
[07:54] | Hey,guys,I think I found another blood trail. | 嘿 伙计们 我觉得我好像 发现了另一条血迹 |
[07:57] | So we have two different blood trails going in opposite directions. | 那么血迹是指向相反方向的 |
[08:00] | Maybe our shooter was hit,too. | 也许凶手也中枪了 |
[08:07] | Well,directionality says he went that way. | 血迹表明他从那边走了 |
[08:10] | If it’s from our assailant,make sense the bad guy would run in the opposite direction. | 如果真是凶手的血 那确实 应该往相反方向走 |
[08:17] | Scratch that.This isn’t blood. | 得晚点下结论了 这不是血迹 |
[08:46] | With any luck,Nicky struggled with his attacker,and there’s some trace left behind. | 运气好的话 Nicky和凶手争斗时 可能留下证据 |
[08:51] | I’d imagine anyone evil enough to shoot a young boy is in your DNA database. | 我觉得这么冷血对一个孩子 开枪的人 肯定在DNA库里有记录 |
[08:56] | How bad is the internal damage? | 内伤有多严重? |
[08:57] | Bullet perforated the intestine,lacerated a kidney. | 子弹穿过肠子 还撕裂了一个肾脏 |
[09:01] | The resulting cavitation caused severe trauma to the liver. | 空洞效应造成了肝脏严重损伤 |
[09:04] | He suffered major blood loss. | 失血很多 |
[09:06] | We got him here within the golden hour. | 还好送医院及时 |
[09:08] | If we hadn’t,he’d be dead. | 如果晚一点 他就活不了了 |
[09:17] | You keep fighting,Nicky. | Nicky 坚持住 |
[09:25] | You know,all my time in Afghanistan,and I will never get used to a child being in one of those beds. | 知道吗 我在阿富汗那么久 还是不能适应有孩子受伤 |
[09:30] | It’s the worst part of our job. | 这是我们工作里最难受的时候了 |
[09:32] | The day we get used to it is the day we should walk out the door. | 要真能适应了 也就不该做医生了 |
[09:35] | Dr.Hunter,your charts. | Hunter医生 你要的病历 |
[09:36] | Was the round recovered during surgery? | 手术中有找到子弹吗? |
[09:38] | The wound was a through and through,Mac.The bullet missed the bone. | 是穿透伤 Mac 子弹没有打中骨头 |
[09:41] | No fragments left behind. | 没有留下什么碎片 |
[09:43] | We haven’t recovered any ballistics from the scene or his clothing. | 现场和他衣服上也找不到弹道学证据 |
[09:46] | The smaller hole in the Vic’s back is consistent with an entrance wound. | 受害人背部比较小的洞 和射入伤口吻合 |
[09:50] | Who shoots a kid in the back? | 哪种人居然从背后朝一个孩子开枪? |
[09:53] | I got to get this back to the lab.I’ll be in touch. | 我得把这个送回实验室 回头再联系 |
[09:58] | Oh,my God,Nicky.Nicky. | 噢 天哪 Nicky Nicky |
[10:02] | Mrs. Harris? Mrs. Harris,I’m Dr. Aubrey Hunter.I operated on your son. | Harris夫人吗? Harris夫人 我是Aubrey Hunter 你儿子的手术医生 |
[10:07] | The police,they came to my work.They said he as shot. | 警察到我上班的地方找我 说他中枪了 |
[10:11] | I didn’t even know if he’d be… | 我都不知道他是不是… |
[10:12] | He’s stable,but he has a tough fight ahead of him. | 他情况稳定了 虽然恢复期可能很困难 |
[10:16] | He’s young and resilient. | 不过他很小 恢复能力很强 |
[10:17] | And he’s in excellent hands. | 照顾他的医生水准很高 |
[10:21] | We used to pick them up every day. | 我们以前每天都接他们放学的 |
[10:24] | They never had to walk home from school when my husband was alive. | 我丈夫还活着时 他们根本不用自己走回家 |
[10:28] | Mrs. Harris,I’m Detective Taylor. | Harris夫人 我是Taylor警探 |
[10:30] | Before Nicky went into surgery,he mumbled he wanted his brother to give you something. | Nicky手术之前 他一直说 得让他弟弟把什么东西给你 |
[10:34] | Do you have any idea what that might be? | 你知道他指的是什么吗? |
[10:40] | No. Not at all. | 不 不知道 |
[10:58] | I mean it,buddy.You don’t smile, | 我认真的 孩子 你怎么都不笑的 |
[11:00] | I’m going to take that photo and I’m going to e-mail it to every girl in your school. | 我要把这照片发给你学校的 每个女孩子 |
[11:07] | There it is.There you go. | 这样不就对了 |
[11:10] | You ready to get back to work? | 你准备好开始查案了? |
[11:15] | What if still I don’t recognize anyone? | 如果我还是谁都认不出来呢? |
[11:17] | It’s like I told you.Sometimes looking at photos will help you remember. | 我跟你说了啊 有时候看点照片 会让你想起来的 |
[11:21] | If you don’t,you don’t. | 如果想不起来 也不要紧 |
[11:23] | No big deal.Just take your time and do your best. | 没关系的 慢慢来 尽力就好 |
[11:26] | Go ahead,click that mouse. | 对了 点一下鼠标就好 |
[11:31] | Recognize any of those ugly mugs? | 认得出这些坏人里任何一个吗? |
[11:37] | Click again. | 再点一次 |
[12:00] | Mmm,that guy looks familiar.I think it might be him. | 嗯 这个人看起来有点眼熟 我觉得可能就是他 |
[12:02] | Ah,come on,man. | 别啊 伙计 |
[12:04] | Getting schmutz on my screen. | 把我的显示器弄脏了 |
[12:06] | Sam… That’s,like,the fourth guy you’ve identified. | Sam 这差不多是你指认的第4个人了 |
[12:13] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[12:15] | They all look the same.It’s hard to remember. | 他们样子都差不多 实在想不起来 |
[12:18] | It’s all right. | 没关系 |
[12:20] | Think it might be time to go to plan B. | 该动用备用计划了 |
[12:24] | What’s that? | 什么啊? |
[12:25] | Well,if he doesn’t have a photo in the system,we’ll have to make one. | 要是系统里没有他的照片 我们就画一张出来 |
[12:32] | What kind of nose did he have? | 他的鼻子是什么样的? |
[12:43] | *Who said * | |
[12:47] | *It’d be worth me night and day * | |
[12:52] | *Who said * | |
[12:56] | *It’d be worth me come what may * | |
[13:01] | *Who said * | |
[13:05] | *I would never hurt again * | |
[13:10] | *Was it you who said * | |
[13:23] | *Ah,ah,ooh,ah * | |
[13:45] | Could you call again? | 再打一次电话吧? |
[13:47] | Can you see if Nicky woke up yet? | 问问Nicky醒了没 |
[13:49] | I just called them,like,ten minutes ago. | 刚打过 才不到10分钟 |
[13:51] | What did I tell you? | 我是怎么给你保证的? |
[13:54] | I’m gonna be the first thing he sees when he opens his eyes. | 他一睁开眼睛就能看到我 |
[13:57] | I don’t say things like that unless I mean it.Okay? | 要是骗你玩 我就不会这么说了 明白吗? |
[14:02] | Your mother’s over there with him now. | 你妈妈过去陪他了 |
[14:03] | You didn’t tell her about the watch,did you? | 你没给她说手表那事吧? |
[14:07] | I think she’s gonna be mad. | 我估计她要生气的 |
[14:10] | She’s always telling us not to take the shortcut through the alley. | 她老给我们说别走那条巷子抄近道 |
[14:13] | Your mother sounds like a smart lady. | 看来你妈妈是个好母亲 |
[14:15] | She is. | 是的 |
[14:17] | His beard isn’t that hairy,and his ears ain’t that big. | 他的胡子没有这么密 耳朵也没这么大 |
[14:20] | Oh,they ain’t,huh? | 没这么大 是吧 |
[14:27] | How’s that? | 这样呢? |
[14:29] | That looks like him. | 挺像他的 |
[14:34] | Composite sketch Flack made with Sam Harris. | Flack和Sam Harris画的模拟画像 |
[14:37] | DNA from Nicky’s fingernails came back to this fine citizen. | Nicky指甲下边提取到的DNA样本 属于这位模范市民 |
[14:41] | – Johnny Cook. – Pretty damn close. | – 非常相似 |
[14:43] | He’s the bully in the neighborhood,majoring in grand larceny,burglary and assault. | 他是社区一霸 经常干些偷鸡摸狗的事 还抢劫袭击他人 |
[14:48] | It looks like he graduated to armed robbery and attempted murder. | 看来他升级了 开始持械抢劫和意图谋杀 |
[14:54] | What’s up,baby? | 美女 你好哇 |
[14:58] | John Cook?NYPD. | John Cook? 纽约警察 |
[15:02] | Show me your hands. Show me your hands now! | 手拿出来 手拿出来 马上! |
[15:15] | What the hell is this?!You guys don’t got nothing on me. | 怎么回事啊? 你们有什么证据? |
[15:20] | I’d say we’ve got everything we need. | 我觉得该找的东西都找到了 |
[15:33] | Being the neighborhood tough guy is kind of like being the captain of the high school football team. | 在社区当恶霸 有点像在高中当橄榄球队长 |
[15:37] | Except when you get to college,you realize that everybody’s big,strong and fast. | 只不过你进入大学后才发现 人人都是个强壮 快速的大块头 |
[15:41] | And all of a sudden,you’re just another player. | 一夜之间 你就成了一个普通队员 |
[15:43] | What the hell are you talking about,man? | 你在说什么啊? |
[15:46] | You might be a badass on your neighborhood block,but when you get on the cell block, | 你在你的地盘上可能是老大 可是你一旦进了号子 |
[15:51] | you’ll be just another punk who shot a little kid in the back. | 你可就是在背后冲小孩开枪的混蛋 |
[15:53] | Guy like you is gonna have a lot to prove. | 像你这样的人 得好好解释一番了 |
[15:56] | I don’t got to prove nothing,you do. | 我什么都不用解释 是你要解释 |
[15:58] | I told you,I didn’t shoot that kid. | 我说了 开枪打那个小孩的人不是我 |
[16:00] | Try telling that to a jury. | 这话留给陪审团听吧 |
[16:03] | We got your DNA under Nicky Harris’s fingernails,an eyewitness putting you at the scene, | 从Nicky Harris指甲下提取到了你的DNA 目击证人指证你当时在场 |
[16:09] | and the Vic’s watch strapped to your wrist.You see that? | 受害者的手表跑到了你的手腕上 看到没有? |
[16:12] | “R.H.” Stands for Robert Harris. | “RH” 代表Robert Harris |
[16:15] | He gave it to his son before he passed away. | 这块表是他去世前给他儿子的 |
[16:17] | Oh,you gonna hang that body on me,too? | 这条人命你也要算到我头上? |
[16:19] | Look,man,you can run your little game on me all day long. | 伙计 你想怎么玩就怎么玩 |
[16:22] | All you got is,what,possession of stolen property and some kid who needs to wash his hands a little better. | 你的证据只有非法占有的被盗财物 还有一个该好好洗手的小孩 |
[16:29] | You just better hope that little boy doesn’t die. | 你最好祈祷那个小男孩不要死 |
[16:40] | Cocky bastard. | 这混蛋真嚣张 |
[16:42] | Well,he’s been in that chair before.He knows the drill. | 他进过局子 有经验 |
[16:44] | Right.His prior history and a motive will go a long way with the jury. | 对 他的前科和动机 够陪审团忙上一阵子了 |
[16:48] | But we need to put him in that alley. | 但我们得确认当时他在那条小巷里 |
[16:50] | Never mind the alley.We still have to put that gun in his hand. | 不光是小巷 我们还得把他和那支枪联系起来 |
[17:49] | *** | 苯基氰 苯酚 萘 二苯胺 |
[18:00] | Take your time and get a good look,Sam. | 慢慢看 看仔细 Sam |
[18:08] | You’re sure he can’t see me through the glass? | 你确定他看不到玻璃的这一边? |
[18:10] | I promise. | 相信我 |
[18:24] | You recognize anyone,Sam? | 认得谁吗 Sam? |
[18:42] | Sam Harris just viewed a lineup,couldn’t pick out Johnny Cook. | Sam Harris刚去做了指认 没有指认出Johnny Cook |
[18:46] | So we need something else that puts him in the alley with Nick and Sam. | 我们得找到别的证据来证明 Nick Sam和他当时都在小巷里 |
[18:50] | Well,I doubt this is our answer,but I identified that red liquid I found at the crime scene. | 我不确定这是不是我们要的答案 但我确定我在现场发现的红色液体 |
[18:54] | Methylaminoanthraquinone. | 是甲氨基蒽醌 |
[18:56] | – Dye. – Right. | – 染料 – 对 |
[18:57] | Now,I wish I could tell you that it was rare, | 我也想告诉你”这种东西很少见” |
[18:59] | and it’s only found in one store in Manhattan,but unfortunately,it’s common,and it has a lot of uses. | “全曼哈顿就一家店有卖” 但很不幸 这东西很常见 很多地方在用 |
[19:04] | Warrant’s in the works for Cook’s apartment. | 正在申请对Cook住处的搜查令 |
[19:07] | If there’s anything there containing this dye,it could be enough to put him in the alley. | 如果发现任何含这种染料的东西 都能证明他当时在那条小巷 |
[19:10] | While they’re at it,maybe we can,uh,search for this,too. | 与此同时 我们可以找找这个 |
[19:15] | – Benzene,butadiene and styrene. – Synthetic rubber. | – 苯 丁烷 苯乙烯 – 合成橡胶 |
[19:18] | More specifically,recycled auto tire. | 更准确地说 是回收轮胎 |
[19:20] | I found white polymer fibers around the bullet hole on the back of the Vic’s shirt. | 我在受害者T恤背面的弹孔周围 发现了白色聚合纤维 |
[19:24] | Now,these fibers are composed of these elements. | 这些纤维是由这几种物质组成的 |
[19:27] | That alley’s packed with trace. | 那条巷子里到处都是痕迹 |
[19:29] | Shred of rubber could’ve been on the ground,easily transferred to Nicky’s shirt. | 橡胶碎屑可能是地上的 很容易转移到Nicky的衣服上 |
[19:32] | Bad news,guys. | 伙计们 坏消息 |
[19:33] | This is not the gun that shot Nicky Harris. | 不是这支枪打伤Nicky Harris的 |
[19:36] | I tested it for volatile organic compounds.It was last fired over a month ago. | 我测试了挥发性有机化合物 这枪最后一次开火至少是1个月前 |
[19:39] | No usable prints,no usable DNA profiles. | 无可用指纹 无可用DNA |
[19:42] | So we got a gun,just not the one that shot our Vic. | 我们找到了一支枪 但不是打伤受害者的那支 |
[19:45] | What’s the history on this weapon? | 这支枪的历史呢? |
[19:47] | It was reported stolen in a residential burg about six months ago. | 大约6个月前报失 一起公寓盗窃案 |
[19:49] | Could’ve passed through a dozen hands since then. | 过了这么久 肯定无数次转手了 |
[19:51] | Any one of which could’ve dumped it in that trash can. | 把它扔到垃圾桶里的可能是任何人 |
[19:54] | We’re not making any headway here. | 还是没有进展 |
[20:06] | Can I ask you to take a look at the photos of Nicky Harris’s wounds? | 能帮我看看Nicky Harris伤口的照片吗? |
[20:09] | Oh,sure. | 好的 |
[20:11] | Um,what’s going on? | 怎么了? |
[20:13] | I’m not sure. | 我有点拿不准 |
[20:14] | Is there a chance they could be reversed? | 有没有可能是反的? |
[20:15] | I mean,could the entrance wound be the exit wound or visa versa? | 射入伤口也许是射出伤口 而射出伤口就是射入伤口? |
[20:20] | It’s not an exact science.Why do you ask? | 这个没有严格的判断准则 为什么问这个? |
[20:23] | Because I found a higher concentration of gunshot residue on the front of Nicky’s shirt than on the back. | NickyT恤正面发现的射击残余物 要比背面多 |
[20:28] | I have had cases where the exit wound was shored. | 我遇到过有案子受害者的射出伤口 是支撑型伤口 |
[20:31] | I’m a tech guy. | 我可是理工男 |
[20:34] | When something presses on an exit wound in a manner | 射出伤口受压 |
[20:37] | that restricts the expansion and tearing of the victim’s skin,we call it a shored wound. | 限制了弹药爆炸及受害者皮肤扩张 这种情况叫”支撑型伤口” |
[20:42] | Uh,shored wounds appear smaller than usual and can be mistaken for an entrance wound. | 支撑型伤口会比正常的伤口小 容易误判为射入伤口 |
[20:47] | – Okay. – For example, | – 好的 – 比如 |
[20:49] | the Vic could’ve been leaning against a wall | 受害者靠在墙上 |
[20:52] | or wearing tight clothing which restricted the exit wound. | 或穿着紧身服 衣服紧贴射出伤口 |
[20:56] | This is starting to make sense. | 这就能说通了 |
[20:58] | I also found several foreign fibers on the back of the Vic’s shirt around the bullet hole. | 我还在受害者衣服背面的弹孔周围 发现了一些异物纤维 |
[21:02] | It was,uh,recycled auto tire mixed with hemp. | 是回收轮胎和麻 |
[21:07] | Eco-friendly textiles.They make everything from jackets to handbags with the stuff. | 环保型纺织品 用来制作夹克 手包 填充玩具之类的 |
[21:11] | I even have a pair of sneakers. | 我有一双运动鞋 |
[21:12] | They’re comfortable,though I must tell you,for whatever reason,foot odor is a major issue. | 很舒服 我觉得吧 不管怎么说 脚气都是个大问题 |
[21:16] | – Wait. – What? | – 慢着 – 怎么了? |
[21:18] | Those boys were on their way home from school. | 那两个孩子是在放学回家的路上 |
[21:28] | I think it’s time we take a guided tour of the crime scene. | 我觉得该把他带到案发现场去了 |
[21:31] | We’re missing something.Sam was there. | 我们遗漏了什么东西 Sam当时在那里 |
[21:34] | Maybe he can point us in the right direction. | 也许他能给我们指出正确的方向 |
[21:37] | I don’t think he’s ready,Mac. | 我觉得他还没准备好 Mac |
[21:39] | You should’ve seen him in that room.That lineup took a lot out of him. | 你该看看他去指认嫌犯时的样子 把他吓坏了 |
[21:42] | He was looking directly at Cook,but he wouldn’t identify him. | 他看着Cook 就是没有指认 |
[21:45] | Then we’ll have to find another way. | 那我们再想别的办法 |
[21:47] | I think I can do it. | 我觉得我准备好了 |
[21:51] | I think I can show you guys what happened. | 我可以指给你们看当时发生了什么 |
[22:03] | You okay,Sam? | 你还好吧 Sam? |
[22:09] | Come on. | 快点 |
[22:11] | If this gets too tough,just tell me and we’ll stop. | 要是不舒服 就告诉我 我们就停 |
[22:15] | No.I’m all right. | 不用 我没事 |
[22:19] | I know this is scary,Sam… …but we need you to try and tell us exactly what happened. | 我知道这挺不好受的 Sam 不过你得 尽量回忆当时发生了什么 告诉我们 |
[22:27] | Sam,look,even the littlest details are important. | Sam 最细微的细节可能也很重要 |
[22:34] | We were walking home from school,like we usually do. | 我们放学后往家里走 和往常一样 |
[22:39] | Ah,be quiet. | 别瞎说 |
[22:40] | You like her,huh? | 你喜欢她? |
[22:42] | Good for you. | 不错嘛 |
[22:47] | He saw the watch Nicky was wearing,and he started to follow us. | 他看到了Nicky带的那块表 然后开始跟着我们 |
[22:54] | We got scared… so we started to run. | 我们害怕了 就开始跑 |
[23:01] | It’s okay,buddy. | 没事的 伙计 |
[23:03] | You can do it.Take your time. | 你能行的 慢慢来 |
[23:08] | We ran as far as we could. | 我们拼命跑 |
[23:09] | H-He caught up to us about here. | 他在这里把我们拦下来了 |
[23:12] | Give it to me or I’m gonna rip your little head off. | 给我 不然我扭断你的脑袋 |
[23:14] | Just give it to him Nicky.Let him have it. | 给他吧 Nicky 给他算了 |
[23:19] | Oh,my God! | 天呐 |
[23:20] | Nicky! | |
[23:23] | Sam,help me. | Sam 帮帮我 |
[23:25] | Help me up. | 扶我起来 |
[23:26] | You’re bleeding. | 你在流血 |
[23:27] | We have to get out of here. | 我们得离开这里 |
[23:29] | – Come on,let’s go. – Let’s go. | – 快点 我们走 – 我们走 |
[23:32] | Sam,this is really important,okay? | Sam 这点很重要 明白不? |
[23:36] | Did the man shoot Nicky here and then run that way,the same way you and your brother left the alley? | 那人是不是在这里开枪打伤Nicky 然后和你俩同一个方向离开的巷子? |
[23:44] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[23:46] | Shot him right there and ran that way. | 在这儿开的枪 向那儿逃走的 |
[23:50] | And did he take his gun with him? | 他把枪也带走了? |
[23:52] | I’m pretty sure. | 我很确定 |
[23:55] | Was he carrying anything with him,anything that might have been dripping? | 他有没有带了什么东西 上面有东西滴落下来? |
[24:00] | Hey,bud,was there anybody else in this alley with you? | 嘿 小伙子 那会还有人在巷子里吗? |
[24:03] | No,sir.Not that I saw. | 没有 警官 我没看到 |
[24:07] | – Hey,babe… – Yeah,I’ll meet you by the car. | – 嘿 宝贝… – 好 我们回车里等你 |
[24:09] | Good job,Sam. | 做得好 Sam |
[24:11] | You’re a really brave kid.You did great. | 你真是个勇敢的孩子 棒极了 |
[24:16] | My gut as a cop? | 想听听我警察的直觉不? |
[24:17] | Sam ants to help us,but he’s too young and too messed up to remember what happened. | Sam想帮忙 但是他太小 太慌乱了 以至于记不清发生了什么 |
[24:21] | My gut as a CSI is that the wound was a through and through,so where’s the blood spatter? | CSI人员的直觉有疑问 既然是贯穿伤 血液喷溅在哪里? |
[24:26] | Where are the impact marks? | 冲击的痕迹呢? |
[24:28] | Where’s the bullet? | 子弹呢? |
[24:35] | You talking to me?Huh? | 你在和我说话? |
[24:39] | You talking to me? | 你在和我说话? |
[24:44] | Well,who the hell you talking to?I’m the only one here. | 你在和谁说话? 只有我在这里 |
[24:55] | I’m still standing here. | 我还站在这儿 |
[24:57] | Go on,make your move. | 来啊 该你了 |
[24:59] | Taxi Driver.One of my top five films of all time. | <出租车司机> 我最爱的5部电影之首 |
[25:02] | – Sorry,Mac,I was… – Sid said you had some doubts about the Vic’s gunshot wound. | – 不好意思 Mac 我… – Sid说你对枪伤有疑问 |
[25:07] | Uh,yeah.You remember the polymer fibers we pulled off the back of Nicky’s shirt? | 对 记得从NickyT恤背面提取的 聚合纤维不? |
[25:13] | Think they came from a backpack. | 可能是来自书包 |
[25:16] | And you’re thinking that backpack shored the wound,altering its appearance? | 你觉得是书包支撑住了伤口 改变了其表样? |
[25:20] | That’s exactly what I’m thinking. | 我就是这么想的 |
[25:22] | That explains the white fibers on the back of Nicky’s shirt. | 这解释了NickyT恤背后出现的白色纤维 |
[25:28] | An absence of tearing due to the pressure of the backpack against the skin. | 由于书包抵住皮肤产生压力 没有造成撕裂状 |
[25:36] | The bullet entered his abdomen,exited through the back. | 子弹射入腹部 从背后穿出 |
[25:40] | And… I would bet anything,that the bullet’s still in his backpack. | 还有… 我敢打赌子弹还在书包里 |
[25:47] | Now all we have to do is find Nicky’s backpack. | 现在要做的就是找到Nicky的书包 |
[25:54] | I don’t know if Nicky had his backpack with him yesterday. | 我不知道Nicky昨天有没有背书包 |
[25:58] | I had to be at work before they left for school. | 他们上学之前我就去工作了 |
[26:02] | Hey,Sam. | 嘿 Sam |
[26:05] | Do you remember how I told you that every detail was important? | 记得我说过每一个细节都至关重要吗? |
[26:09] | Yeah? | 记得不? |
[26:11] | This one’s real important,okay? | 这个就非常重要 好吗? |
[26:14] | Did the man who shot Nicky steal his backpack,too? | 枪击Nicky的人也偷了他的书包? |
[26:24] | Sam,answer him,honey. | Sam 回答 宝贝 |
[26:30] | I forgot to tell you. | 我忘了告诉你 |
[26:32] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[26:37] | So you’re saying he did take the backpack? | 那么你是说那人拿走了书包? |
[26:40] | I think so. | 是的 |
[26:42] | Why did he take it? | 他为什么拿走? |
[26:45] | What was there something special in it? | 包里有什么特别的东西吗? |
[26:47] | I don’t know.Just a bunch of school stuff. | 我不知道 就一堆学校的东西 |
[26:49] | I can’t remember everything. | 我什么也记不得了 |
[26:51] | Detectives,I know Sam’s a witness and you need his help,but he just lost his father, | 警官们 我知道Sam是目击者 你们需要他的帮助 但他刚失去了父亲 |
[26:56] | and now his brother’s here in the hospital,and… | 现在他哥哥还躺在医院里 还有… |
[26:59] | he’s just a kid.He can’t handle all these questions. | 他只是个孩子 应付不了这么多情况 |
[27:02] | I think he needs a break right now. | 我想他现在需要休息一下 |
[27:03] | We understand,Mrs.Harris. | 我们理解 Harris太太 |
[27:06] | – I’m sorry. – Don’t sweat it,buddy.You’re doing great. | – 对不起 – 别担心 伙计 你做得不错 |
[27:09] | Mrs.Harris.Can you tell us what was in the backpack? | Harris太太 能告诉我们书包里有什么吗? |
[27:15] | Nothing unusual.Just… | 没什么特别的 只是… |
[27:17] | school books,a key to the apartment,cell phone… | 课本 公寓钥匙 手机… |
[27:22] | – Cell phone? – In case of emergencies. | – 手机? – 以防万一 |
[27:25] | We’re going to need that number. | 我们需要号码 |
[27:43] | I got a signal. | 找到信号了 |
[27:52] | Nicky Harris’s cell phone is in Brooklyn. | Nicky Harris的手机在布鲁克林 |
[27:57] | I got a location. | 有地址了 |
[27:58] | And we have a parole hit at that same address. | 这地址是个假释犯的 |
[28:01] | Troy Castro. | |
[28:09] | Troy Castro.NYPD! | Troy Castro 纽约警局! |
[28:23] | NYPD!Drop the weapon! | 纽约警局! 放下武器! |
[29:04] | Flack! | |
[29:13] | He’s gone. | 他死了 |
[30:03] | You found the bullet. | 找到子弹了 |
[30:05] | – .357. – Same as the gun Castro just dumped in the alley. | – 点357口径 – 和Castro在巷子里丢弃的枪一样 |
[30:12] | Take a look at this. | 看看这个 |
[30:14] | This remind you of anything? | 想起什么? |
[30:16] | The red dye Hawkes found at the crime scene. | Hawkes在现场发现的红色染料 |
[30:21] | Must have dripped out of the hole in Nicky’s backpack. | 肯定是从Nicky书包的洞里滴落下来 |
[30:31] | What do we have here? | 看看这儿 |
[30:36] | I’m guessing that’s not lunch money. | 我想这可不是午饭钱 |
[30:38] | Dye pack from a bank. | 银行的颜料包 |
[30:40] | Radio receiver sends out a signal to a timer. | 无线发射器向定时器发射信号 |
[30:43] | If the money moves a certain distance away from the bank, | 如果钱离开银行一定距离 |
[30:46] | the signal cuts off,causing the dye pack to explode. | 信号中断 颜料包爆炸 |
[30:52] | Rendering the stolen money useless. | 使偷来的钱作废 |
[30:54] | Troy Castro robbed a bank. | Troy Castro抢了银行 |
[31:01] | Question is,how did Castro’s stolen bank loot end up in Nicky Harris’s backpack? | 问题是Castro抢来的钱怎么会在 Nicky Harris的书包里? |
[31:16] | The stria on the slug that was lodged in Nicky’s backpack matches Castro’s gun. | Nicky书包里发现的子弹条痕 与Castro的枪相符 |
[31:32] | Well,if Castro shot Nicky,then how did Johnny Cook’s DNA end up under his fingernails? | 如果是Castro枪击了Nicky Johnny Cook的DNA怎会出现在他指甲缝里? |
[31:35] | I’ve been wondering the same thing.They’re both from the same neighborhood. | 我也在想这个问题 他俩都是一个区的 |
[31:38] | Must have crossed paths recently. | 肯定最近在哪里遇到过 |
[31:39] | Very recently.DNA only lasts under the fingernails for a couple of days. | 很近的”最近”DNA只能在指甲里留存几天 |
[31:43] | But that’s just the tip of the iceberg,Stella. | 但那只是冰山一角 Stella |
[31:45] | I ran the slug you found through IBIS. | 我在IBIS系统里查找了这枚子弹 |
[31:53] | A month ago,the same gun was used in a robbery at a First Federation Bank branch in Midtown. | 1个月前 有人用这把枪抢劫了 第一联邦银行在市中心的一家分行 |
[31:57] | A perp matching Castro’s description exchanged gunfire with a guard inside the bank. | 一名符合Castro样貌描述的嫌犯 与银行内的一名保安交了火 |
[32:01] | I remember the case. | 我记得那案子 |
[32:03] | The robbery was part of a pattern. | 这起劫案符合一种模式 |
[32:04] | Right.Seven First Federation branches,each robbery roughly two weeks apart. | 没错 7起联邦银行劫案 每起间隔大约2周 |
[32:08] | Same description,same note. | 相同的描述 相同的纸条 |
[32:11] | Now,a bank branch was robbed yesterday around the same time Nicky Harris was shot. | 昨天就在差不多Nicky Harris被枪击时 又有一家分行被抢劫 |
[32:14] | – Where? – 12 blocks from the crime scene. | – 哪里? – 距案发现场大约12个街区 |
[32:16] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[32:21] | Five-foot-seven or eight. | 5尺7寸或者8寸 |
[32:23] | Slight.It was just before closing at around 3:00. | 很瘦 关门前 大概3点左右 |
[32:26] | He walked up to the window,pointed a gun at me and passed a note asking for $933. | 他走向窗口 用枪指着我 递进一张纸条 索要933美元 |
[32:31] | Exactly 933? | 正好933元? |
[32:33] | I know,odd amount,huh? | 我知道 数字很奇怪 对吧? |
[32:35] | Do you recognize his face in this photo array? | 这些照片里你能认出他来吗? |
[32:38] | No.I don’t see him here. | 不 这里面没有他 |
[32:40] | He was wearing sunglasses,but his face looks much younger than these men.Thinner. | 他戴了墨镜 但他看起来比这些人 都要年轻许多 还要瘦一点 |
[32:45] | What else was he wearing? | 他还穿了什么? |
[32:47] | Jeans,sneakers. | 牛仔裤 运动鞋 |
[32:49] | Oh,he also had a backpack and a baseball cap. | 哦 还背了个包 带了顶棒球帽 |
[32:52] | Can you describe the baseball cap? | 你能描述下那顶棒球帽不? |
[32:53] | Yeah.It was blue with the number two on the front. | 好的 蓝色 正面有数字2 |
[33:03] | Uh… Thank you.Thank you so much. | 呃… 谢谢你 非常感谢 |
[33:09] | Well,I’m sure this isn’t the only cap with Derek Jeter’s number on it floating around the city. | 城里可不只有这顶印着Derek Jeter号码的帽子 (洋基队长 地位堪比皇马的劳尔) |
[33:13] | Doesn’t prove anything. | 这不能证明什么 |
[33:14] | Well,it proves that Nicky was in the bank with a gun and a note. | 这证明Nicky在银行里 持枪 递纸条 |
[33:17] | Come on,Stella. | 拜托 Stella |
[33:18] | Troy Castro robbed that bank and the only reason he hasn’t confessed to it is ’cause he’s dead. | 是Troy Castro抢了银行 因为他死了 所以没有认罪 |
[33:23] | No! | 不! |
[33:25] | The evidence says otherwise. | 证据不是这样说的 |
[33:27] | What are you talking about?He shot at us with the gun he used in the robbery. | 你在说什么? 他朝我们开枪 用的还是他抢银行的枪 |
[33:30] | The money was in his apartment. | 钱在他的公寓里找到 |
[33:32] | Found inside of Nicky’s backpack. | 是在Nicky的书包里找到 |
[33:37] | And how do you explain Sam’s story that Cook stole Nicky’s watch and then shot him? | 那你怎么解释Sam的故事 Cook偷了Nicky的表并向他开枪? |
[33:43] | Nicky! | |
[33:46] | I can’t right now. | 现在解释不了 |
[33:47] | Well,let me save you the trouble,Flack.Johnny Cook admits to taking the Rolex,but denies shooting Nicky. | 帮你省麻烦吧 Flack Johnny Cook承认抢了劳力士 但否认开枪 |
[33:52] | And you believe Johnny Cook and his lawyer? | 你相信Johnny Cook和他的律师? |
[33:54] | He has no connection to Castro,and has never used a weapon in any of his previous crimes. | 他和Castro间没有联系 之前犯案也从没用过武器 |
[33:58] | He’s a strong-arm snatch and run guy.That’s it. | 他是抢了就跑的类型 就是这样 |
[34:00] | Think about it. | 想想看 |
[34:01] | Sam had to come up with something. | Sam得找点事情来掩饰 |
[34:04] | So he used the watch robbery from three days ago to keep us from learning the truth. | 所以他用了3天前发生的手表劫案 来阻止我们找到真相 |
[34:08] | The truth? | 真相? |
[34:10] | So far everything I’m hearing from the science guys is based on speculation. | 目前为止你们这些搞科学的说的 都是基于猜测 |
[34:14] | Castro was due to strike First Federation. | Castro本打算抢劫第一联邦银行 |
[34:17] | We believe that he was casing the branch,he saw Nicky and Sam robbing the bank, | 我们相信他当时正在踩点 看到Nicky和Sam抢了银行 |
[34:20] | so he followed them into the alley and robbed them. | 尾随他俩至巷子里实施了抢劫 |
[34:23] | The gun I found on top of the trash can belonged to those boys,Flack. | 垃圾桶里发现的枪属于兄弟俩 Flack |
[34:26] | But you have zero forensic evidence to prove that. | 但是你们没有鉴证证据证明 |
[34:28] | And please,one of you tell me where those kids got a gun. | 还有拜托 这俩孩子上哪儿弄枪去? |
[34:34] | You got to let go of your feelings for this kid,Flack. | 你得放下你对这孩子的感情 Flack |
[34:39] | Sam Harris was lying to you. | Sam Harris对你撒了谎 |
[34:41] | Sam Harris does not have it in his DNA to lie like that. | Sam Harris天生不带说谎基因 |
[34:48] | Unless he had a very good reason. | 除非他有足够的理由 |
[34:59] | Troy Castro didn’t rob that bank,Sam. | Troy Castro没有抢劫那家银行 Sam |
[35:04] | You and your brother Nicky did. | 是你和你哥哥Nicky做的 |
[35:09] | Nicky said that if I told anyone,we’d go to jail. | Nicky说如果我说出去 我们都会去坐牢 |
[35:15] | I don’t want to go to jail. | 我不想坐牢 |
[35:18] | You’re not going to jail. | 你不会去坐牢的 |
[35:20] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[35:21] | We know what went down,Sam.We just need to hear it in your words. | 我们知道发生了什么事 Sam 只是想听你亲口说一遍 |
[35:26] | We know that you and your brother walked to the bank after school let out. | 我们知道你和哥哥放学后一起去了银行 |
[35:30] | We know that Nicky went inside. | 我们清楚Nicky闯了进去 |
[35:42] | Nicky gave the bank teller a note asking for exactly $933. | Nicky给了出纳张条子 要求给933元 |
[35:48] | Oh,my God.Oh,my God. | 哦 上帝 |
[35:52] | Nine… $933. | 9…933元 |
[35:54] | That’s our rent. | 那是我们的房租 |
[35:57] | Sam must have heard me on the phone saying I didn’t have it. | Sam一定是听到我打电话时 说我们没有钱了 |
[36:01] | I told Nicky we were going to get kicked out of the apartment. | 我告诉Nicky我们将会被赶出公寓 |
[36:06] | He said we had to look after you now,’cause Dad was gone. | 他说我们现在得照顾你 因为爸爸去世了 |
[36:12] | Nicky found the gun by an old car when we were walking home from school awhile back. | Nicky和我放学回家路上 在辆旧车里发现了枪 |
[36:17] | He threw the bullets away so it couldn’t hurt no one. | 他扔掉了所有子弹 那就不会打伤人了 |
[36:26] | Come on.Come on! | 快点 快点! |
[36:30] | After we got the money,we just kept running till we got to the alley. | 一拿到钱 我们就一直跑 直到跑进巷子里 |
[36:38] | We did it.I can’t believe we did it. | 成功了 真不敢相信我们居然成功了 |
[36:43] | Nice work,boys. | 干得好 孩子们 |
[36:45] | I’m taking that backpack. | 我要这个书包 |
[36:49] | Don’t make me come and get it. | 别逼我上来抢 |
[36:56] | – No,Nicky… – Get away from us! | – 不 Nicky… – 离我们远点! |
[36:57] | Just give it to him,Nicky.Let him have it. | 把包给他 Nicky 让他带走吧 |
[37:03] | Oh,my God! | 上帝! |
[37:04] | – Nicky! – Get out of the way! | – 别挡道! |
[37:06] | – Nicky! – Sam,help me. | – Sam 帮帮我 |
[37:08] | You’re bleeding! | 你在流血! |
[37:10] | Sam,help me up. | Sam 帮我起来 |
[37:12] | Come on.We have to get out of here. | 来吧 我们得离开这里 |
[37:13] | Let’s go.Come on. | 我们走 快点 |
[37:22] | One last thing,son. | 最后一个问题 孩子 |
[37:27] | The man who took your brother’s watch– it was this man,wasn’t it? | 偷走你哥哥手表的–是这个人吗? |
[37:33] | Yeah,that’s him. | 对 就是他 |
[37:36] | He stole it three days ago. | 他3天前偷的 |
[37:38] | That’s why you created his face for the composite sketch, | 所以你就根据他的脸做了合成素描像 |
[37:41] | as opposed to the guy who really shot your brother– Troy Castro. | 而不是真正射中你哥的人–Troy Castro |
[37:45] | I was scared that If I described the man who shot Nicky,you guys would find out we robbed the bank. | 我害怕如果描绘出开枪打Nicky的人 你们就会发现我们抢劫了银行 |
[38:13] | Can you imagine the burden that little guy was carrying around? | 你能想象那么小的孩子身上 背负的重担吗? |
[38:16] | 12 years old. | 才12岁 |
[38:18] | He’s protecting his older brother and his mother. | 他在保护他哥哥和母亲 |
[38:21] | Still can’t wrap my head around the fact that they thought robbing a bank was their only option. | 我仍想不通 为什么他们认为 抢劫银行是唯一出路 |
[38:25] | Luckily the D.A. and the bank president agreed not to press charges. | 幸运的是地方检察官和银行主席 同意不予起诉 |
[38:28] | And money’s been pouring in from the public. | 公众的捐款蜂拥而入 |
[38:31] | Should be enough to keep a roof over their head for at least a little while. | 至少有段时间能保住他们的公寓了 |
[38:34] | This family could use some good news. | 这个家应该享受一些好消息了 |
[38:41] | There’s a lot of love in that room. | 那房间里充满了爱 |
[38:43] | They’ll get through it. | 他们会熬过去的 |
[38:45] | I hope so. | 我希望如此 |
[39:12] | Hey,Mac. | 嗨 Mac |
[39:13] | Just one sec. | 只要一秒钟 |
[39:16] | I swear,sometimes it takes me half an hour just to get out the door. | 我发誓 有时我会花上半小时才能出门 |
[39:21] | I know that feeling. | 我明白那种感觉 |
[39:23] | What’s the latest on Nicky? | Nicky怎么样了? |
[39:25] | So far so good.Vitals are strong. | 目前还不错 生命体征很平稳 |
[39:27] | No indication of infection.The brain scan was normal. | 没有感染迹象 脑部扫描一切正常 |
[39:31] | If you had to give a prognosis,what would it be? | 如果让你做个预测会是怎样? |
[39:36] | I’m optimistic. | 我是乐观主义者 |
[39:40] | Cautiously optimistic. | 谨慎的乐观 |
[39:46] | How about some dinner? | 一起吃晚饭如何? |
[39:49] | We can pick up where we left off. | 我们可以去上次被打断的地方 |
[39:51] | How about my place? | 去我那里如何? |
[39:54] | I meant Metrano’s– my pizza place. | 我是说Metrano’s-我吃披萨的地方 |
[40:05] | *Ooh-ooh,child * | |
[40:07] | *Things are going to get easier * | |
[40:11] | *Ooh-ooh,child,things will get brighter * | |
[40:18] | *Someday,yeah * | |
[40:21] | *We’ll put it together and we’ll get it all done * | |
[40:26] | *Someday when your head is much lighter * | |
[40:33] | *Someday,yeah * | |
[40:36] | *We’ll walk in the rays of a beautiful sun * | |
[40:40] | *Someday when the world is much brighter * | |
[40:48] | *Ooh-ooh,child * | |
[40:51] | *Things are going to get easier * | |
[40:55] | *Ooh,things will get brighter. * |