Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

犯罪现场调查·纽约篇(CSI: NY)第6季第20集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 9, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇(CSI: NY)第6季第20集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:10] a 做叛徒的滋味如何?
[00:11] b 伙计 我们也有老婆孩子要养
[00:13] c 放开我
[00:15] D 还要挂念老婆孩子吗?
[00:24] e 你以为自己有两下子 是吧 你他妈婊子养的
[00:28] f 让你见识一下什么叫厉害
[00:38] sorry can’t hear you 对不起 我听不到你说什么
[00:42] Yeah! 耶!
[00:43] Better wipe that look off your face Or I’ll grind it to hamburger. 最好把你那表情收起来 不然我就把你的脸钻开花
[00:47] Stick it in your eye! 有种钻进你眼睛里啊!
[01:08] Who says you can’t get blood from a stone? 谁说石头不会流血的?
[01:11] Bigger question: Is it human? 问题是:那是人血吗?
[01:17] Unfortunately,the answer is yes. 不幸的是 答案是肯定的
[01:20] Well,what we got here is a good old-fashioned brooklyn Labor dispute. 这里的情况就是老套的布鲁克林区 劳资纠纷
[01:24] Union guys are pissed at the scabs. 工会成员对不参加罢工的人很生气
[01:26] There’s been ten arrests At this construction site since the strike broke out. 从这个建筑工地罢工开始 已经抓了十个人了
[01:29] I wonder if this concrete burial Has something to do with that. 我在想这个水泥棺材和罢工是不是有关
[01:33] Let’s take a closer look to find out. 那我们仔细看个究竟吧
[01:49] There’s definitely someone buried under this concrete,mac. Mac 水泥下面肯定埋着人
[01:51] Judging from the radar image,it looks like our vic Was laid lengthwise under this slab. 从雷达画面上看 受害人是纵向 被埋在这块厚板下面的
[01:56] Also looks like his arms Are in a defensive position. 手臂呈现防卫姿势
[02:00] This wasn’t just a body dump. 这不是弃尸
[02:03] Our vic was buried alive. 受害人被埋时还活着 长乐未央 夏酷 vanilla
[02:45] CSI:NYSeason06 Episode20
[03:34] – Thank you so much. – You got it. – 非常感谢 – 别客气
[03:36] I spoke with the site foreman. 我和工头了解了一下
[03:39] The replacement workers have been getting threats From the strike guys for weeks. 替班的工人几周来都被罢工的人威胁
[03:42] Lost wages and benefits are ample motive for murder. 损失工资和福利足以构成杀人动机了
[03:46] We need to question every employee Connected to this strike. 我们找所有和罢工有关的人来问话
[03:49] Any leads on the concrete burial? 这水泥棺材有什么线索吗?
[03:50] Foreman says That he locked the security gate when he left, 工头说他离开时锁了门的
[03:53] And when he came back this morning,it was open. 但今天早上回来时 门却开了
[03:55] The security chain On the gate was busted And there are tire treads Coming into the site 门上的锁链被破坏了 还有驶入工地的车胎痕迹
[04:00] that don’t match any Of the construction vehicles. 痕迹和所有的施工车辆都不吻合
[04:04] Pull footage from traffic cameras And nearby businesses. 把附近路上和商店的监控录像 调出来看看
[04:06] Might help narrow down your analysis Of the tread pattern, 也许能帮你缩小车胎痕迹的分析范围
[04:09] Get us to a make and model of a vehicle Sooner rather than later. 让我们更快确定车型
[04:15] A man takes a big risk crossing a picket line. 这人违反罢工警告冒了不小风险
[04:19] And this concrete tomb just might be a message. 这个水泥棺材就说明了这点
[05:54] Cases like this bring the term “john doe” full circle. 这种案子让我想起了 “John Doe”这个词(无名男尸)的来历
[05:57] It was first used as a legal placeholder During property disputes. 这个词最初是在财产纠纷中 对所有权不明的财产做占位标记用的
[06:01] Seeing this,I can’t help but wonder Exactly what type of dispute led to our john doe’s demise. 看着这场面 忍不住想到底是 何种纠纷夺去了他的生命
[06:07] Looks like he took a beating. 他看起来像被人打过
[06:08] Well,there’s bruising on the left side of his face,His eyes are bruised,A burn mark on his skin. 他左脸有淤伤 眼睛也有淤血 皮肤有烧伤痕迹
[06:19] The official c.O.D. Looks like asphyxia, 死亡原因看起来像是窒息
[06:22] Judging from the petechial hemorrhaging in the eyes 眼睛的出血点
[06:24] And the fact that our vic’s airways Were blocked with concrete. 还有呼吸道被水泥阻塞就是证明
[06:27] Getting close to an I.D.? 知道死者身份了吗?
[06:28] Well,We’re hoping to get prints as soon as we can clear a hand. 希望可以尽快清理出一只手来取指纹
[06:32] According to the ultrasound images,Our vic is approximately six-foot-two And about 200 pounds. 从超声波图像来看 死者大概6尺2寸高 200磅重
[06:37] I’ve given that much to missing persons. 我把这些信息都给失踪人口那边了
[06:39] Good.Let’s also compare it to the employee records From the construction site. 很好 再和工地的雇员名单对比一下
[06:44] Someone out there knows who he is. 肯定有人知道他是谁
[07:35] *** 聚乙烯 聚丙烯
[07:52] What do you got for me,linds? Linds 有什么发现?
[07:54] Well,it’s true what they say. 看来人们说的没错
[07:56] A chain is only as strong As its weakest link. 锁链有多结实 得看它最薄弱的环节
[07:58] In this case… 2,300 pounds of pressure per square inch, 本案里…每平方英寸能承受 2300磅冲击力
[08:02] which means That we are looking for a vehicle with at least 350 horsepower. 也就是说我们要找的车至少有350马力
[08:05] So our perp couldn’t have been driving anything Smaller than an suv. 也就是说凶手开的至少是辆SUV
[08:08] Here’s the weird thing: The tire treads I found– 不过奇怪的是:我找到的轮胎痕迹
[08:11] They were a match To snakehead 245/55/r18. 和”蛇头” 245/55/r18型号吻合
[08:15] That’s a brand of tires that’s usually used on a sports coupe. 这种品牌的轮胎通常用在运动型跑车上
[08:17] And a sports coupe doesn’t have Enough horsepower to break through that gate. 运动跑车没有足够马力撞开锁链
[08:20] Now,I also found… 我还发现…
[08:23] …Traces of black paint On the chain,so I ran it through gc/Ms. …锁链上有黑色的涂料 我在质谱联用分析仪里查了
[08:27] I found a variety of pigments and polymers,So you’d think car paint,right? 发现了很多种颜料和聚合物 所以你也会觉得是汽车涂料 对吧?
[08:31] Except there’s no trace of a solvent. 奇怪的是里面没有溶媒
[08:34] Well,that sounds more like powder coating. 那就有点像粉末喷涂了
[08:36] It’s commonly used on metal,like push bars. 一般都是用在金属上 比如推力杆
[08:44] So we’re looking for a larger vehicle,any color,With a black push bar. 这么说我们要找的是辆大型汽车 不清楚颜色 但有黑色推力杆
[08:48] Doesn’t narrow it down much. 搜索范围可没缩小多少
[08:49] No,and the surveillance cameras Were no help. 是的 监控录像也没什么用
[08:51] None of them had a clear angle On the entrance gate. 没有哪个摄像头能清晰看到进门口
[08:53] Here’s where we stand.We have evidence for a larger vehicle And a small sports coupe. 我们手头上有的线索是 一辆大型车和一辆小型运动车
[08:57] The sports coupe could have driven in Behind the larger vehicle,covering its tracks. 运动跑车可能是跟在大车后面 掩盖了大车的轮胎痕迹
[09:02] Which would mean we’re looking for two vehicles. 意味着我们要找的是两辆车
[09:03] And possibly two perps. 也许是两个凶手
[09:09] Hey,what’s up? 嘿 干嘛呢?
[09:10] It’s christmastime in hollis,queens. 皇后区Hollis街的圣诞节来了
[09:13] I’m serious. 我没开玩笑
[09:16] The trace found under our vic’s fingernails… 死者指甲里的物质…
[09:20] …Is christmastime in hollis,queens,Also known as a blend between marijuana And salvia divinorum. …是皇后区Hollis街的圣诞节 其实就是大麻和鼠尾草的混合物
[09:27] Salvia divinorum? 鼠尾草?
[09:28] It’s an organic enhancer for marijuana. 有机的大麻伴侣
[09:30] It’s kind of like a coffee sweetener but for weed. 就像糖精配咖啡一样 只不过这个配大麻
[09:35] So we have a john doe buried in concrete With hyped-up marijuana under his fingernails. 这么说无名死者指甲里塞有强效大麻 被埋在了水泥里
[09:39] At least tell me we got a hit on his prints. 拜托告诉我指纹在系统里有吻合
[09:41] No can do.I ran it through afis and got nada. 不好意思 系统里找不到
[09:43] also,none of the workers Associated with the construction site Have been reported missing. 还有 和那个建筑工地有关的工人 没人报警失踪
[09:47] However,I did get a match On the marijuana blend. 不过 我倒是找到匹配的大麻混合物
[09:50] I ran it through the interagency Spectral library search And I got a match 我在跨机构光谱库里搜索了一下 找到了匹配的
[09:55] On a dea sample From a sky high treatment center in jersey. 和泽西城一家高端治疗中心 提供给药品管理局的样本吻合
[09:58] Okay,now,several of the patients Consistently bought both marijuana And salvia, 有几个病人同时购买了 大麻和鼠尾草
[10:03] but one in particular fits The description of our john doe – colby jenkins. 但是只有一个体貌特征和死者相符
[10:08] Put this in your pipe and smoke it. 接下来的信息会让你飘飘欲仙的
[10:10] I got an address. 我查到了地址
[10:13] What up? 不赖吧?
[10:32] Nypd!open the door 纽约警局! 开门
[10:35] Police! Open up! 警察! 开门!
[10:58] All clear. Nobody’s home. 安全 没人在家
[11:01] Yeah,but by the looks of it,we’re not the first visitors. 不过看这情形 我们不是第一拨访客
[11:04] No,we’re not. 显然不是
[11:05] Maybe this is where our perps jumped him. 也许这里就是罪犯袭击他的地方
[11:07] Jumped who? 袭击谁?
[11:10] Who the hell are you? 你究竟是谁?
[11:12] – Me? – Oh,no,I’m sorry,The,uh,guy behind you there. – 我? – 噢 不 抱歉 那个站在你后面的人
[11:16] Yeah,You! 对 就是你!
[11:18] Yeah,I’m clean colby jenkins. 我是正人君子Colby Jenkins
[11:21] And this is my humble abode. 这里是我的陋室
[11:24] I-I just stepped out To get some toilet paper. 我只是出去买点卫生纸
[11:28] And,uh,where is the toilet paper? 那么卫生纸在哪里呢?
[11:32] Oh,damn it. 噢 见鬼
[11:33] Stay right there,cheech. 站在那儿别动 Cheech
[11:36] We need to talk to you. 我们需要和你谈谈
[11:42] What are you doing? 你在干什么?
[11:43] Oh,don’t worry.I got plenty for you guys. 噢 别担心 不会少你们的
[11:45] We’re not worried.Put it away. 我们不担心 把它收好
[11:47] But it’s all legal because of my illness. 不过因为我的病这都是合法的
[11:49] What illness? 什么病?
[11:50] Brain cancer. 脑癌
[11:52] That’s what it says on my medical card. 我的病历卡上是这么写的
[11:55] All right,look,If you’re colby jenkins… Who’s that? 好吧 听着 如果你是Colby Jenkins… 那这是谁?
[11:59] Because we found your particular meds Under his nails. 因为我们在他的指甲下 找到了你特殊的药剂
[12:04] Whoa,yo,sometimes I go out At night,I run into people looking to party. 哇 有时候我晚上会出去 撞见想要开派对的人
[12:08] They want to dip into that prescription. 他们想要享受下这些处方药
[12:10] – Hey,buddy. – That man was murdered. – 嘿 老兄 – 这个人被谋杀了
[12:14] Okay? If you know who he is,You need to tell us. 知道吗? 如果你知道他是谁就告诉我们
[12:19] I th… I think I recognize this guy. 我 …我想我认得这个人
[12:23] You remember his name? 还记得名字吗?
[12:24] Do you remember the last time you saw him? 记得最后见他是什么时候?
[12:26] No,I don’t.But I remember watching tv with him. 不记得 但我记得和他一起看过电视
[12:30] I think the muppet babies is hilarious. 我觉得木偶戏很有趣的
[12:35] – Muppet babies? – I gotta get my cartoon fix. – 木偶戏? – 我有动漫模型
[12:38] But,uh,the gladiator- he-he wasn’t into it. 但是 呃 那个角斗士-他-他不感兴趣
[12:42] The gladiator? 角斗士?
[12:43] Yeah. That’s what they call him.I think. 是的 他们就是这么叫他的 我想是的
[12:50] Right. 好吧
[12:55] So what are we talking about here? 我们要说的是什么事?
[12:57] Something you have to see to believe. 有时候你不得不眼见为实
[13:12] A gladiator. 一位角斗士
[14:26] Time of death Was just over 48 hours ago. 死亡时间刚过了48小时
[14:29] What happened before that makes me curious. 我很好奇在那之前发生了什么
[14:31] I lifted a bone fragment From our john doe that doesn’t belong to him. 我提取到了一块不属于他的骨骼碎片
[14:36] Adam’s working to identify it. Adam正在辨认
[14:37] Also,although our vic was buried alive,Based on a ct scan,There was cerebral hemorrhaging as well. 另外 虽然死者是被活埋的 根据CT扫描 他脑部大出血
[14:43] Bleeding of the brain. 这样的脑出血
[14:44] Most likely a result of the beating he took. 最像是他被殴打的结果
[14:48] These don’t look like the hands Of someone used to taking a beating. 这看上去不像是被殴者的手
[14:52] More like someone used to giving them out. 更像是殴打别人的手
[14:54] Indeed.There’s fresh bruising on the skin,Indicating that our vic defended himself. 的确 皮肤上是新伤 显示死者在自卫
[15:00] Also,I found calcium deposits around the fifth metacarpals,Indicative of multiple fractures. 我在第五节手骨附近 发现了钙沉着 显示有多处骨折
[15:05] A common injury for boxers. 对拳手来说是常见伤
[15:12] There’s something familiar about this gladiator. 有些事跟这个角斗士还有点像的
[15:19] There used to be an amateur fighter Who entered the ring dressed in armor Very similar to our vic. 曾有个穿着盔甲参加拳赛的业余拳手 跟死者很相似
[15:24] Joe “the gladiator” carthage. “角斗士” Joe Carthage
[15:28] A three time amateur fighting federation champion. 3次业余拳击联合会的冠军
[15:30] And you believe this might be him? 你觉得这个是他?
[15:32] I’m not sure. 我不确定
[15:34] Last I heard,he retired from boxing. 我最后听说他从拳坛退役了
[15:36] Well,he definitely wasn’t in fighting shape Leading up to his death. 他绝对没有处于比赛状态 这导致了他的死亡
[15:39] Aside from marijuana use,The tox report indicates a high level of alcohol In his system. 除去使用大麻 毒物报告显示 他体内的酒精含量很高
[15:44] Not exactly the breakfast of champions. 绝对不是冠军吃的早餐
[15:49] So why was he dressed for a fight? 那为什么他穿的像要去比赛呢?
[15:56] Rabbit,you’re blessed. 野兔 你有天赋
[15:58] You’re blessed with god-given talents. 你有上天赐予的天赋
[16:00] Yours just happen to be beating the crap out of people. 你只要狠狠揍他就行
[16:03] Now use it!Use the jab! 现在就用! 快用刺拳!
[16:06] Long distance,one,two. 长距离 1 2
[16:08] Don’t quit.Keep it up. 别停 继续
[16:10] Come on,rabbit,use ’em,use ’em. 快点 野兔 快用 快用
[16:12] Stay on your toes. 站稳了
[16:14] Come on,rabbit! 快点 野兔!
[16:15] Telly gines?
[16:17] Yeah,that’s me. 是我
[16:18] I need to talk to you about joe carthage. 我需要跟你谈谈Joe Carthage
[16:24] Yeah,that’s joe. 那是Joe
[16:27] I saw him just last week. 我上个星期刚见过他
[16:29] I trained him his whole career. 他整个生涯都是我训练的
[16:31] I was the only family he had. 我是他唯一的家人
[16:34] When we found him,he had drugs and alcohol in his system. 我们找到他的时候 他体内有毒品和酒精
[16:36] Well,boxing caused him a lot of pain. 拳击带给他很多伤痛
[16:38] Everybody’s got their own medicine. 每个人都能搞到自己的药
[16:41] You should have seen him A few years ago at madison square garden. 你该看看他几年前在麦迪逊广场花园的表演
[16:45] I worked the corner for the gladiator When he fought for an amateur title. 他争夺业余冠军时 我就在为角斗士工作
[16:49] I did see that fight. 我看了那场比赛
[16:52] One of the bravest fights you’ll ever see. 这是你看过的最勇猛比赛了
[16:54] He went the distance and he won. 他赛完了全程并且获胜了
[16:57] Joe always fought with all his heart. Joe总是全身心投入比赛
[17:00] And it cost him.Right after that,he slipped into a coma. 而那让他付出了代价 那之后 他就跌倒陷入了昏迷
[17:03] Eventually he came out of it,But they told him he’d never fight again. 最终他苏醒了过来 但他们告诉他不能再比赛了
[17:07] Did he mention any plans For a comeback? 他有没有提过复出的计划?
[17:08] No way.The doctor diagnosed him With grade iii brain contusions. 不可能 医生诊断他为三级脑挫伤
[17:13] A single blow to his head Could have killed him. 随便冲他脑袋打一拳 都可能要他的命
[17:15] Did he have any enemies? 他有敌人吗?
[17:16] No,everybody respected the hell out of him. 没有 大家都很尊敬他
[17:19] Do you know where he lived?Where he worked? 你知道他住哪里? 在哪里工作吗?
[17:22] Well,he lived wherever he could find a bed. 只要有床他就能睡
[17:24] As for where he worked– He was catching shifts as a barkeep At dirty drew’s bar. 至于他在哪里工作呢– 他在Dirty Drew的酒吧里做侍应
[17:34] Personally,I… I like to remember him like this. 个人来说 我…我喜欢这样的他
[17:47] Oh,hey,stella. 噢 嘿 Stella
[17:48] We tested the bone fragments that sid found. 我们检测了Sid找到的骨骼碎片
[17:51] Not only does it not belong to our vic,It’s not even human. 不仅不属于死者 甚至不是人类的
[17:54] – Really? – Yeah,we’re still working on it. – 真的? – 是的 我们还在检测
[17:56] Hawkes is processing trace from the armor,And sid gave me joe carthage’s medical history. Hawkes还在处理盔甲上的痕迹 Sid给了我Joe Carthage的医疗记录
[18:00] How does a guy who’s not supposed to fight End up in the fight of his life? 一个不该比赛的人 怎会最后死于比赛?
[18:03] Time to find out. 是时候找出真相了
[18:10] I can’t believe joe’s dead. 我不敢相信Joe死了
[18:13] Is there anything you can tell me about him? 跟我说说他吧
[18:16] He just did a shift the other night. 他那天晚上当班
[18:19] His official title might have been bouncer,But in reality,he did a lot of things. 他正式职务是酒吧保镖 但事实上 他什么活都干
[18:24] – Take it easy. – Sorry,man. – 看着点 – 对不起
[18:27] Joe was charming. Joe挺有魅力的
[18:28] He was a good worker. 他是个好员工
[18:30] And in a place where everybody complains,He was the only one who didn’t. 周围的人都在抱怨 他不
[18:34] He just did his job. 他就是专心工作
[18:36] Even when things got dicey. 不管是否要冒风险
[18:38] What do you mean? 什么意思?
[18:40] The other night he got into it with a couple of patrons. 那晚他和几个顾客有点小摩擦
[18:43] I ain’t joking.Come on,seriously.Come here. 我不骗你 真的 来嘛
[18:46] Hey,beautiful,why don’t you come take a break. 美女 过来休息一下吧
[18:50] No,thanks.Can I order you anything else? 不了 谢谢 你还要点什么吗?
[18:52] I thought this bar had good service. 我原以为这里的服务不错
[18:56] That’s a smooth way to get her attention. 想引起她的注意 可以用文明点的方式
[18:58] He’s just trying to be nice. 他就是来示个好
[19:00] Why don’t you just leave her alone. 别烦她行不行?
[19:06] Don’t you ever touch me.I will kill you. 敢碰我 我就宰了你
[19:12] – Don’t you mess with me! – Yeah,get it,son. – 敢惹老子 – 就是
[19:14] I’ll drink to that,yeah. 干了这杯
[19:16] Yeah. 好
[19:19] For a second,I was actually pissed at him For getting himself involved,But I couldn’t stay mad at him. 有那么一会 我挺生他的气 干嘛掺和进来 但很快气就消了
[19:25] Joe stood up for me,When no one else did. 别人都袖手旁观时 Joe挺身帮我
[19:32] Alex contoursi.
[19:34] You and your brother,Rick,were kicked out of a bar The other night yelling death threats at joe carthage. 你和你兄弟Rick被轰出酒吧的当晚 曾喊着要杀Joe Carthage
[19:38] My brother and I yell a lot of things. 我们哥俩喊过不少话
[19:41] Maybe people should mind their own business. 他们不该多管闲事
[19:42] Super janitor should have stuck to what he does best– Mopping up beer. 清洁工就好好干本职工作 擦干净桌上啤酒什么的
[19:46] The guy was a wiseass. 那小子就是自作聪明
[19:48] Not wise enough.His ass is dead. 还不够聪明 这不就死了吗
[19:51] Yeah,I know your family rsum 对 我知道你们家族的情况
[19:53] Your grandfather marco’s in prison on five counts of murder. Macro 你爷爷 犯了5起命案 进了监狱
[19:56] And you think we’re living up to the family name. 于是你觉得我们一家都是这样?
[19:59] I take that as a compliment. 我就当你是在恭维我好了
[20:00] Is that why you wanted to kill joe carthage? 你想杀Joe Carthage就是因为这个?
[20:03] To live up to the family name? 继承家族传统?
[20:05] Unfortunately,we know nothing about that. 不过呢 我们什么都不知道
[20:07] Really? 真的吗?
[20:09] Bar owner says you and your brother Waited outside at closing time. 酒吧老板说 打烊后你们弟兄俩还在门口
[20:16] Yeah,we were in that car. 没错 我们当时在车里
[20:18] A two-door camaro? 两门款的(雪佛兰)卡玛罗?
[20:19] Yeah,so? 是啊 怎么了?
[20:21] So the tires on that car are the same brand That left tread marks at joe’s burial site. 在Joe的葬生处压出车胎印的轮胎 和这车的轮胎是同个牌子
[20:29] Let me tell you what I’m thinking. 告诉你我是怎么想的吧
[20:31] After joe embarrassed you,You decided to teach him a lesson. Joe损了你的面子 你决定收拾他
[20:43] You want to be a gladiator? 你不是想当角斗士吗?
[20:44] Tonight you die like one. 今个就给你一个角斗士的死法
[20:49] The gladiator? 角斗士?
[20:51] That wasn’t us. 那不是我们
[20:52] You beat him down,And then to add insult to injury, 你们把他打倒 然更恶劣的是
[20:54] You went old school and buried him in the concrete. 你们用了老式手段 把他埋到水泥里 上世纪中叶黑手党常常 把死者灌进建筑用水泥柱里
[20:58] You seriously think we did this. 你真以为是我们干的啊
[21:01] You got it wrong. 你错了
[21:02] My brother and I– We’re not what you think we are. 我和我兄弟不是你们所想象的那样
[21:07] With our last names,We have to carry ourselves a certain way. 因为背着这个姓 我们必须这么做
[21:10] But we didn’t kill anybody,okay? 不过我们没有杀人 真的
[21:12] Especially not a guy crazy enough to wear gladiator gear. 尤其是一个穿角斗士铠甲的神经病
[21:22] You don’t want to do this.You really don’t. 你们不想这么做的 你们确实不想
[21:28] We never made a move,okay? 我们就没有动手 好吧?
[21:30] We just wanted a story to tell our friends. 只不过为给朋友炫耀 编了个故事
[21:32] You know,keep our reputation. 名声要紧呐
[21:35] Look,this won’t be made Public record,will it? 这个调查不会被公开吧?
[21:45] Hey,stell.
[21:47] I know the contoursi brothers may look the part,But there’s no way they did this. 我知道Contoursi兄弟挺有嫌疑 可肯定不是他们干的
[21:50] I went over their camaro front and back,Found nothing linking to our vic. 那辆卡玛罗 前前后后查了个遍 没发现与死者有联系的东西
[21:54] Anything more on the tread marks at the construction site? 工地上的胎印呢 有没有进展?
[21:56] I compared them to the contoursi’s tires. 我把那个同Contoursi车上的轮胎 作了比对
[21:58] They’re the same brand but different wear patterns. 牌子一样 但是磨损花纹不同
[22:00] Those tread marks were made by a different car. 那些胎印是另一辆车压出来的
[22:03] I’ve seen wise guys.These clowns,they’re wannabes,okay? 我见过不少聪明人 可这些小丑 他们只是想当聪明人而不得
[22:06] They have no criminal record,and to boot,They’re both on the dean’s list at hofstra. 他们没有案底 还都在Hofstra大学 教务长的名单上
[22:10] All right,we need to look at the trace,And,hopefully, 好吧 我们得查查那个车胎印
[22:12] get a lead on where Joe carthage went after he left that bar. 希望能告诉我们Joe Carthage 离开酒吧后去了哪
[22:15] Yeah. 好
[22:20] What do we got,doc? 有什么进展 医生?
[22:21] Glass shards from our vic’s armor. 死者铠甲上的玻璃碎片
[22:25] They’re pieces of brainy shades– Windows that can be tinted by remote control. 是智能玻璃 就是一种可遥控变色的玻璃
[22:30] Gives you privacy,saves energy and looks cool. 保护隐私 节省能源 挺酷的
[22:36] Brainy shades. 智能玻璃
[22:38] How did these pieces end up on our vic? 那这几片是怎么到死者身上的?
[22:40] Don’t know about that,But check this out. 不清楚 不过你看这个
[22:44] I contacted the manufacturer. 我联系了制造商
[22:46] This technology’s not even On the mass market yet. 这项技术还没有批量投放市场
[22:48] But there are seven businesses in the city Listed as clients. 不过市里有7家公司是他们的客户
[22:52] One of those businesses dissolved and is now A vacant office space in midtown. 其中一家已经散伙了 在市中心留下了一间空办公室
[22:58] This is a good location to commit murder. 是个谋杀的好地方
[23:09] Hey,doc,we got shards missing from this window, 医生 这边的玻璃上掉了碎片
[23:12] Same size as the pieces of glass you pulled from the armor. 和死者铠甲上的大小一样
[23:22] Signs of struggle here. 这里有打斗的痕迹
[23:34] We’ve got blood. 有血迹
[23:36] Plenty of it. 很多
[23:38] Whatever happened here,Our perps tried to cover their tracks. 不论这里发生了什么 罪犯曾试图掩盖这一切
[23:41] There’s spackle everywhere. 墙上到处都抹了墙粉
[23:44] And whatever it was,there was An audience for it. 不管掩盖的是什么 当时是有观众的
[23:46] Why does an empty Office space still have security cameras? 空关办公室里为什么要装监控器?
[23:49] And they’re all pointing in the same area. 而且都指向同一处地方
[23:54] Doc,do me a favor And spray as much luminol on this wall as possible. 医生 帮我下 在那堵墙上尽可能 多喷些鲁米诺试剂
[24:07] Perfect. 好
[24:09] All right,you ready? 准备好了?
[24:19] There’s your answer.It’s covered in blood. 这就是答案 全是血
[24:22] What kind of audience watches this? 什么样的人会看这个?
[24:24] And who was the main attraction? 它最吸引人的地方在哪里?
[25:14] – Mac,I got something you need to see. – You’re not going to believe this. – Mac 我发现了些东西 你得看看 – 你肯定不会相信
[25:16] Honestly,whatever They’ve got can’t be weirder than what I have. 实话说 他们搞到的东西都不如我这个怪
[25:18] Whoa,one at a time here. 一个一个来
[25:19] Blood samples from the office space Match our victim. 办公室里的血迹和死者吻合
[25:22] That office space Is our crime scene. 那儿就是案发现场
[25:24] I also found blood from other sources.Could be the killers. 我还找到了别的血迹 可能是凶手的
[25:26] Well,that Backs up my find. 这也能解释我的线索
[25:27] I found a partial print In the wall spackle that doesn’t Match our vic. 墙上找到的部分指纹也不属于死者
[25:30] Bone analysis here. 骨骼分析出来了
[25:31] The fragment That they found inside joe carthage is a match To the bone fragment I found in the office wall. Joe Carthage身上找到的骨碎片 和在办公室墙上的吻合
[25:37] All right,but get this. 但是听好了
[25:39] It’s whale bone. 这是鲸鱼骨
[25:40] – That is weird. – You win. – 诡异了 – 你赢了
[25:41] Wait.Not so fast. 慢着 别急
[25:43] I did a little research. 我做了调查
[25:44] That circular pattern I found on the wall? 那墙上的圆形样式?
[25:47] It’s a norse battle crest,Typical on viking warrior shields. 是挪威战争纹章 典型的海盗盾牌
[25:51] Whale bone was A common material used in viking helmets. 鲸鱼骨是海盗头盔的常见材料
[25:54] So what are we saying? That there was A viking in the room? 怎么说? 当时屋里有个北欧海盗?
[25:57] More than that. 不止呢
[26:02] A viking killed our gladiator. 是海盗杀了角斗士
[26:34] It looks insane But it’s blood and guts brawling. 看着很疯狂 其实让人热血沸腾
[26:38] It’s an underground Wrestling league where people dress up as different personas 这是个角色扮演地下摔跤联赛
[26:41] And then fight each other In unusual locations. 在特别地点进行决斗
[26:44] Like,uh,mr.Happy-face lumberjack Versus the viking mauler in a parking garage. 比如 呃 笑脸伐木工和海盗战士 决战停车场
[26:50] Or the gladiator Versus the viking mauler in an office space. 或角斗士和海盗战士决战办公室
[26:54] Explains why joe carthage was dressed in armor. 可以解释Joe Carthage为什么穿盔甲
[26:56] Also explains the fresh battle scars. 还有新的打斗伤痕
[26:58] Yeah,it’s all about spectacle.The bloodier,the better. 场面可壮观呢 越血腥越好
[27:00] They get ten million hits On the internet for these fights. 在网上的点击率都有上千万次
[27:03] Which means big money and big sponsors. 意味着收入和赞助也就越多
[27:04] Except it’s all for show.Their weapons are hollowed out. 这都是秀 武器全是空心的
[27:06] They’re not supposed to actually try and kill each other. 不应该真玩命的
[27:09] So our vic gets dressed up in his old gladiator armor, 死者重披战甲
[27:11] Leaves his job at the bar and heads to an empty Office space for some blood and guts brawling? 下班后去空关办公室就为热血沸腾?
[27:16] Carthage knew the risks Of getting hit in the head. Carthage明白如果他脑部受创会怎样
[27:18] It doesn’t add up Why he’d take the chance by fighting. 这解释不了他为何继续打拳
[27:21] It’s also hard to imagine Building security not noticing something like this. 大楼保安居然没发现打拳的事
[27:25] Well,adam’s checking with the security footage From the night that carthage was killed. Adam正在查Carthage被杀当晚的监控录像
[27:28] He’s also tracking the output sources For those ceiling cameras. 还有房顶摄像头的输出源
[27:31] Good. Because someone saw everything that happened in there. 很好 肯定有人目击了一切
[27:39] Surveillance from the entrance of the office building Didn’t show anything out of the ordinary. 大楼门口的监控录像没显示异常
[27:42] That means whoever attended the fight,Must’ve entered through the service entrance. 那说明拳击者是从服务通道进来的
[27:45] There’s no surveillance there. 那里没有监控
[27:47] The ceiling cameras from inside the office Traced back to an ip address from this location. 追踪房顶摄像头找到了这个IP地址
[27:51] The guy’s name is al branson. 这人叫Al Branson
[27:53] He’s the promoter Of blood and guts brawling. 他就是热血沸腾的赞助商
[27:56] mr. Branson,nypd! Branson先生 纽约警察!
[28:07] Mr. Branson,I’m detective bonasera. Branson先生 我是Bonasera警探
[28:09] This is detective flack.We’d like to ask you a few questions. 这是Flack警探 我们想问你几个问题
[28:11] About what? 问什么?
[28:12] The murder of joe carthage. Joe Carthage被杀案
[28:16] I don’t know the viking mauler. 我不认识海盗
[28:18] Thing is,I never meet most of these fighters. 其实这些拳手大多数我都没见过
[28:20] I don’t talk to them on the phone. 不和他们通电话
[28:21] I don’t see them. 也不见面
[28:22] I mean,I don’t even attend the fights. 我连拳赛都不去看
[28:24] So,how do you run this operation? 那你是怎么运营的?
[28:26] Grass roots meets high-tech. 草根阶层协同高科技
[28:28] I arrange a location,Then about hour before each fight, 我安排地点 赛前一小时
[28:31] I twitter,Text or e-mail the time and place. 我发推特 短信或邮件通知他们时间地点
[28:33] Fans show up,the fighters show up. 粉丝出动 拳手到场
[28:35] After that,it’s all about streaming video. 接下来就是分流视频了
[28:38] I mean,this is where I was the night of the fight. 拳赛开始时我就在这里
[28:40] We need to see what you saw. 我们要看你的录像
[28:42] Fight’s on the flash drive right there.I was going to post it online today. 都在U盘里 我今天就要上传
[28:45] From what I saw,it looked good. 我看着还不错
[28:46] You know,both fighters,they were alive at the end. 打拳的到最后都没死
[28:48] Unfortunately,that’s no longer the case. 可惜这不是重点
[28:51] And we are going to need everything you used To correspond with those fighters. 你和拳手联系的资料我们都要
[28:55] It’s all on my phone. 都在我手机上
[28:58] I’m sorry to hear about joe. Joe的死我很遗憾
[28:59] – You know,he wasn’t like the other fighters. – What do you mean? – 他和别的拳手不同 – 什么意思?
[29:02] He didn’t seem very happy in his situation. 他总看着不大高兴
[29:09] In joe’s case,I barely had to organize anything. Joe打拳我从来不用多加安排
[29:12] He was just eager to fight. 他太想战斗了
[29:13] Al branson,You’re under arrest For the organization of illegal fights. Al Branson你因组织非法聚斗被捕
[29:18] Oh,come on,man!This is how I make my living. 不是吧 哥们! 我就靠这个吃饭的
[29:20] Yeah?Find a new line of work. 是吗? 再找个别的活吧
[29:24] Let’s go. 走吧
[30:12] All right,all right,that’s enough. 行了 行了 别打了
[30:17] It was a good fight. It was a good fight,man. It was a good fight. 打得不错 打得不错 哥们
[30:31] Yeah!Yeah! 耶! 耶!
[30:39] Al branson just posted bail. Al Branson刚被保释了
[30:41] But his story checks out. 他没说瞎话
[30:43] Carthage was alive at the end of this fight. Carthage确实打完还活着
[30:45] But the effects of a cerebral hemorrhage Aren’t always immediate. 可脑出血也不总是即刻发作
[30:48] Well,he may have fallen unconscious later. 他可能是事后才昏迷不醒
[30:50] The killer must’ve panicked and dumped his body. 凶手肯定是慌了 然后弃尸
[30:53] All we need is a positive I.D. On the viking mauler and a dna match, 只需确认海盗的身份 进行DNA匹配
[30:56] And we might have our killer. 也许就能破案了
[31:10] This is joe’s apartment. 这就是Joe的公寓
[31:13] Just make sure you lock the door on the way out,all right? 出去时记得锁门 好吧?
[32:17] *** 想打架吗?
[32:59] Ladies and gentlemen,In a stunning upset, 女士们先生们 在一场出乎意料的搏斗后
[33:04] With the winning final knockout,Your new amateur fighting federation champion, 随着致胜一击 诞生了新的 业余拳击联合会冠军
[33:11] Joe “the gladiator” carthage. “角斗士” Joe Carthage
[34:32] Our viking mauler’s name is erik overson. 海盗叫Erik Overson
[34:37] 34 years old. 34岁
[34:38] Works a 9:00 to 5:00 at an insurance firm. 白天在保险公司上班
[34:40] There’s only a few misdemeanors on his record. 只犯过几次轻罪
[34:43] No apparent connection To joe carthage before the fight. 拳赛前和Joe Carthage没有明显联系
[34:46] It fits the story,though. 与案情相符
[34:47] Overson does the weekend warrior thing,Fights our vic,thinks he killed him Panics by dumping the body. Overson周末打拳 和死者对打 杀人之后惊慌弃尸
[34:56] There’s also No connection between overson and the construction site. Overson和建筑工地也无明显联系
[35:01] That office space is in midtown. 那间办公室在市中心
[35:04] Why drag a body To a construction site in brooklyn to dump it? 为什么杀人后跑到布鲁克林弃尸?
[35:12] When I left joe,He was alive. 我走的时候 Joe还活着
[35:15] Good job tonight. 嘿 今晚打得不错
[35:17] Should get a lot of hits on the internet. 网络点击率要再创新高了
[35:19] Thanks. 多谢
[35:20] But I’m just glad to be back. 我很高兴又回到了赛场上
[35:21] Right on,man.See ya. 是啊 伙计 再见
[35:23] I didn’t kill him. 我没有杀他
[35:24] And I didn’t dump his body. 我也没有抛尸
[35:26] Yet,we have evidence That you attacked joe with blows to the head. 但是我们有你击中Joe头部的证据
[35:30] That’s felony assault. 那可是袭击重罪
[35:32] How was I supposed to know the guy had brain injuries? 我怎么知道那家伙有脑损伤?
[35:34] You put yourself in a reckless situation. 你自己不计后果
[35:36] You knew there were risks involved. 你知道这其中的风险
[35:38] Not like this. 不是这样的
[35:39] You know how many times I’ve hit guys? 你知道我击中过对手多少次?
[35:42] You know how many times guys have hit me? 你知道我被对手击中过多少次?
[35:46] What was that guy doing there anyway? 这家伙又不是来打酱油的
[35:58] Hawkes.
[35:58] Hey,mac,You said we needed a connection to carthage’s burial? Mac 你想找和Carthage埋尸地的联系?
[36:01] We got one. 找到了
[36:03] The trace I found in the concrete? 水泥里嵌入的东西
[36:06] It’s an amateur fighting federation pendant. 是业余拳击联赛的挂饰
[36:08] Now,they’re only given to trainers of amateur Boxing champions. 现在只颁给业余拳击冠军的教练
[36:12] And this one has initials inscribed. 这上面有首字母缩写
[36:14] – “t.G.” – Telly gines.
[36:18] Yeah. 没错
[36:19] There’s a reason there’s no connection Between our viking mauler And that concrete burial. 海盗拳手和埋尸地没有联系 只有一个原因
[36:23] It’s ’cause he didn’t do it. 不是他干的
[36:26] Mac,Telly gines buried joe carthage. Mac 是Telly Gines活埋了Joe Carthage
[36:45] I’m back for round two. 第二回合
[36:57] That’s right.Don’t talk. 好吧 不用说了
[36:59] You’re a busy man.Trainer by day,burying bodies at night. 你真是个大忙人 白天忙着训练 晚上还要埋尸体
[37:03] You want to fill me in on how that works? 想告诉我你怎么忙得过来吗?
[37:05] I’m not sure I know what you’re talking about. 我不明白你在说什么
[37:08] Now you’re playing games,And I’m really not in the mood. 别跟我耍花样 我没那个心情
[37:11] Let’s try another question. 我们换个问法
[37:12] How well do you know al branson? 你和Al Branson熟吗?
[37:15] Did you know he recruited joe to fight? 知道他招Joe回拳击场不?
[37:18] Joe carthage. The gladiator. Joe Carthage 角斗士
[37:21] That’s me. 是我
[37:22] I barely recognized you. 我差点没认出来你
[37:24] I mean,you trained under telly gines – you might have been The greatest fighter I ever saw. 你师从Telly Gines门下 你也许是我见过的最好拳手
[37:29] I mean,you ever think about giving it another shot? 想过重回拳击场不?
[37:31] Honestly? Yeah. 老实说 是的
[37:34] But there’s no way. 但不可能了
[37:36] Oh,right because of the… The brain injuries.I heard about that. 因为那个…脑损伤 我听说了
[37:40] But hey,you know,there’s a lot we don’t know about the brain. 但是 知道不 人脑的复杂超出我们的想象
[37:43] I mean,you’ve had a lot of time to heal. 我是说 你有许多时间痊愈的
[37:45] And that’s where you came in. 你就在这时加入了进来
[37:48] How do you convince a guy who can’t fight To do just that? 你怎么说服一个不能比赛的人上场?
[37:53] You give him a sanctioned And trusted opinion. 你给了他赞同 值得信赖的意见
[37:56] You’ve got to talk to him. 你得跟他谈谈
[37:57] I mean,you know how many Sponsors I could draw on a fight involving the gladiator? 你知道要是”角斗士”参赛 我能拉来多少赞助不?
[38:00] You would get a piece of the action And you know how many opportunities that would open up. 你也能从中捞到一份 并创造无数机会
[38:04] Joe can’t take another hit. Joe经不起打击了
[38:06] What about that don’t you understand? 你还不明白吗?
[38:07] You haven’t had a decent payday since you were managing joe And you’re about lose this gym. 自你当Joe经济人起 就没挣到什么钱 现在你连这个场馆都要失去
[38:13] What about that don’t you understand? 这点你不明白吗?
[38:15] We have his phone records. 我们有他的通信记录
[38:17] Branson texted you seven times,a few nights ago,Right after he showed up at the office. Branson发了7条短信给你 就在前几晚 他来办公室之后
[38:24] Hey,man,what are you still doing here? 嘿 伙计 你还在这儿干吗?
[38:26] It was a good fight,but you’ve got to clear out,So I can clean this stuff up. 打得不错 但你得回去了 我要清理场子
[38:33] Joe?
[38:38] You hear me?Joe,hey… 听得见不? Joe 嘿…
[38:42] He discovered joe,Unconscious from blows to the head. 他发现Joe由于头部受到拳击 不省人事
[38:46] Probably figuring that there was still a chance to save him,He called you. 想到或许还有机会救他 于是打给了你
[38:57] He’s done. 他完了
[39:00] There’s nothing we can do. 我们什么也做不了
[39:02] Hey… We’re both in this together… …So we both need to clean this up. 嘿… 我俩都逃不了干系… …所以我们必须把这事给料理了
[39:08] So you went with al. 所以你和Al一起
[39:10] Took his body to the site. 把他的尸体带到了建筑工地
[39:13] And then dumped it in a pit. 然后抛尸进坑里
[39:37] You were joe’s family. 你就像是Joe的家人
[39:40] You knew his situation And you still exploited it for your own good. 你知道他的情况 却为自身利益置其不顾
[39:44] I ain’t the one who hit him on the head. 我不是那个打中他头部的人
[39:46] The viking had no prior Knowledge of joe’s health conditions. 海盗事前不知道Joe的健康状况
[39:50] There’s a defense there for him. 有辩护理由
[39:52] That was an accident.This was murder. 他那是事故 你这是谋杀
[39:57] Like a snake in the grass, 你这个伪善的人
[39:59] You took advantage of joe’s passion for fighting Because of your passion for money. 利用Joe对拳击的热情 只为你一己私欲
[40:04] You convinced him he was healthy,And you led him to slaughter. 你让他相信自己的健康没问题 从而导致其惨死
[40:12] If you’d seen joe in that barroom… He was a champion,reduced to nothing. 你没见过在酒吧打工的Joe… 他曾经是个冠军 却沦落潦倒
[40:18] I gave him his dignity back. 我让他找回了尊严
[40:21] For one brief moment before joe died,At least he lived again. 起码在Joe死前那一刻 他获得了重生
[40:29] Except you don’t have the authority To make those decisions. 但你没有做这些决定的权利
[40:33] And you’re wrong about something. 有件事你搞错了
[40:37] He fought his heart out. 他尽全力拼搏
[40:40] He fought to the very end the way he did in every fight. 像之前的每场比赛一样 坚持到了最后
[40:47] He wasn’t dead. 他并没有死
[40:49] You buried him alive. 你活埋了他
[40:55] The brain injury joe suffered put him in a coma-like state. 脑损伤使Joe处在了一种类昏迷状态
[41:09] Joe was recovering Until he drowned in that cement. Joe在陷入水泥中时 醒了过来
[42:01] And now for the main event! 现在到了决胜局!
[42:04] With an amateur fighting federation record of 21 wins and two losses. 在业余拳击联赛史上 保持21胜2负的纪录
[42:10] The one,the only Joe “the gladiator” carthage! 唯一的选手 “角斗士”Joe Carthage! vanilla 夏酷 长乐未央
犯罪现场调查·纽约篇

Post navigation

Previous Post: 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇(CSI: NY)第6季第18集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇(CSI: NY)第6季第21集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme