时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | ANNOUNCER: Welcome, race fans. | 各位车迷 欢迎你们的到来 |
[00:14] | We’ve got exhibition for you tonight. | 今晚将上演一场表演赛 |
[00:17] | Mano a mano, Santos versus Gray, | 一对一 Santos对Gray |
[00:20] | a dream exhibition featuring two of the best at the sport! | 赛事最顶尖的两位选手的梦幻对决! |
[00:45] | ANNOUNCER: Davi Santos takes it to Liza Gray! | Davi Santos超越了Liza Gray! |
[00:48] | She’s eating his exhaust! | 她只有吃他尾气的份了! |
[01:03] | ANNOUNCER: Unbelievable! | 难以置信! |
[01:05] | Vintage Santos. | 漂亮 Santos |
[01:30] | Things are getting testy out there. | 场面更加火爆了 |
[01:32] | Who said this was just an exhibition? | 谁说这只是个表演赛而已? |
[01:36] | Davi, this is a show, not a race.Ease up, all right? | Davi 这是场表演 不是正式比赛 放松点 好吧? |
[01:59] | What the hell is he doing out there? | 他在那里干什么哪? |
[02:00] | What he always does– winning. | 一如既往–赢得比赛 |
[02:19] | – Should I tell him to slow down? – I’ll tell him to cool it. | – 我是不是该让他慢点开? – 我去跟他说慢点 |
[02:24] | Come on! | 加油啊! |
[02:40] | Hey… cool it out there with Gray. | 嘿…别跟Gray玩命 |
[02:42] | This is supposed to be fun, not a competition. | 本来就是找乐 别弄得跟比赛一样 |
[02:44] | It’s all the same to me. | 对我来说都一样 |
[02:46] | Easy for you to say, you don’t own the car. | 你说起来容易 车不又不是你的 |
[02:49] | But I own the spotlight. | 不过名气可是我自己的 |
[02:52] | Don’t push it. | 别太较真了 |
[03:26] | ANNOUNCER : We have an accident on the track. | 跑道上出了事故 |
[03:29] | Everyone please remain calm, stay seated, | 请大家保持镇定 都待在座位上 |
[03:32] | let the emergency crews do what they do best. | 让救护人员工作 |
[04:02] | FLACK: All right, if anything changes either way, give me a shout. | 好吧 有任何变化就通知我 |
[04:06] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[04:10] | I’ve watched Davi Santos race for years. | 我看Davi Santos比赛很多年了 |
[04:12] | Get out! Didn’t know you were a motorhead. | 不会吧! 你还是个车迷 |
[04:15] | The man’s a legend. | 这人就是个神话 |
[04:17] | Your legend’s over at Trinity General right now, in critical condition. | 你的神话现在正躺在三一综合医院 生死未卜呢 |
[04:21] | These drivers wear suits that protect them from 700 degrees Celsius heat. | 这些车手都穿特别制服 抵御700摄氏度的高温 |
[04:24] | According the doctor, Santos was well protected, | 据医生说 Santos的保护措施做得很好 |
[04:27] | but seared his lungs breathing in the flames. | 但因吸入高温烟尘 肺都烧焦了 |
[04:29] | Doesn’t look good. | 情况不妙啊 |
[04:31] | Formula FBZ cars are not only built for speed, but safety. | FBZ赛车并不只追求速度 也很重视安全性 |
[04:35] | They don’t explode like this unless somebody makes them. | 除非有人动了手脚 不然不会这样爆炸 |
[04:37] | Suggesting it was deliberate. | 说明是有人蓄意为之 |
[04:39] | This was slipped under Santos’s door last night. | 这是昨晚偷偷塞到Santos车门下的 |
[04:43] | “Get in that car tomorrow…you die.” | “明天你敢上车…就是死路一条” |
[04:46] | According to the team owner, | 车队老板说 |
[04:47] | it’s the fifth threatening note Santos received this month. | 这是Santos本月收到的第5次恐吓 |
[04:50] | Santos received death threats, decided to race anyway? | Santos收到这样的死亡恐吓 还继续参赛? |
[04:54] | Guy’s a showman.Didn’t want to upset his fans. | 这伙计就是为比赛而生的 不想让自己的车迷失望 |
[04:57] | It’s the hottest ticket in the city. | 绝对是一票难求啊 |
[04:59] | Hotter than anyone expected. | 比任何人想象中的都还要火爆 长乐未央 回家过年的V |
[05:41] | CSI.New.York. s06e15 | |
[06:09] | Mr. Wells, any idea who wrote these letter threats? | Wells先生 你知道有谁可能写 这样的恐吓信吗? |
[06:12] | I hired investigators to look into it weeks ago. | 我几周前雇了私家侦探查这事 |
[06:14] | Nothing came of it. | 没什么结果 |
[06:16] | You were in the pit area before the explosion. | 爆炸前你在维修站 |
[06:18] | You see anything unusual? | 你注意到任何异常吗? |
[06:19] | No, sir. | 没有 先生 |
[06:21] | I take every precaution to protect my drivers. | 我采取了一切可能的措施保护车手 |
[06:23] | Everything I saw today was routine, | 我今天看到的一切都很正常 |
[06:26] | except what happened to Davi. | 除了Davi的意外 |
[06:28] | This was supposed to be a simple exhibition. | 这本来只是一场简单的表演赛 |
[06:30] | A prelude to start the season. | 赛季前的预演 |
[06:32] | Well, the season will have to wait. | 看来赛季得推迟开始了 |
[06:34] | Someone tried to kill Santos by sabotaging his car, | 有人蓄意破坏了Santos的车子 想杀死他 |
[06:37] | and we have to determine what happened here. | 我们得查清楚到底怎么回事 |
[06:40] | Until then, the New York 400 is on hold. | 在那之前 纽约400比赛暂停 |
[06:43] | Oh, Davi and I go way back. | Davi和我可有渊源了 |
[06:45] | He was always the driver.I was always the crew chief. | 他一直都是车手 我是车队领队 |
[06:47] | Guess who got the girls? | 你猜谁更能吸引姑娘? |
[06:49] | After last season, we were supposed to walk away from all this, retire, | 上赛季结束后 我们本该离开的 退休 |
[06:54] | but he talked me into coming back. | 但是他说服我回来 |
[06:57] | Now, I’m standing here, he’s in the hospital, | 现在 我站在这里 他进了医院 |
[07:00] | and I have no idea what the hell happened here. | 我对发生了什么毫无头绪 |
[07:03] | I know this isn’t easy, Mr. Bernard. | Bernard先生 我知道这很难 |
[07:05] | Is there anything else you can tell me about the exhibition race? | 关于这场表演赛 你还有什么想说吗? |
[07:08] | It was for the fans, but Santos seemed to make it more than that. | 本是为了车迷赛的 但Santos好像看得没那么简单 |
[07:12] | Davi and Liza Gray, they’re both competitors. | Davi和Liza Gary 他们都是不服输的人 |
[07:16] | You put them in anything with wheels,they’re gonna drive hard. | 你把他们放到任何带轮子的东西里 他们都会尽力拼搏 |
[07:19] | That’s what makes them champions. | 所以他们才是冠军 |
[07:21] | Can you think of anyone who might have been responsible for this? | 你觉得有谁可能和这事有关吗? |
[07:24] | Davi was the definition of hell on wheels. | Davi就是车手里的终结者 |
[07:26] | He’d drive around you, over you or through you to get a win, | 他会绕过你 超过你 甚至从你头上飞过 去赢得比赛 |
[07:30] | so he left a lot of enemies in his wake. | 所以他树敌不少 |
[07:33] | Thank you, Mr. Bernard. | Bernard先生 谢谢你 |
[07:43] | What do you think? | 你怎么看? |
[07:45] | I think our best witness is right there in front of us. | 我们最好的目击证人就在眼前 |
[07:48] | We need a closer look at this car. | 我们得仔细检查一下这车子 |
[07:50] | That’s not going to be easy. | 这可不是件容易事啊 |
[07:52] | Team Cietro is claiming proprietary rights on the car. | Cietro对这车有所有权 |
[07:55] | These racing teams– they pay millions to make sure their competitors | 这些车队 都花了几百万来确保对手… |
[07:57] | never find out what’s under the hood. | 不知道己队赛车的秘密 |
[07:59] | Well, that’s unfortunate, | 那就不好意思了 |
[08:01] | because this car is our crime scene. | 因为这车子是我们的犯罪现场了 |
[08:04] | MAN: Okay, come on through! | 好的 这边来! |
[08:14] | Stop. Good. | 停住 很好 |
[08:32] | Somebody did a bad thing to a good fin cooler. | 有人在散热片冷却器上做了手脚 |
[08:34] | You a racing fan? | 你是车迷? |
[08:36] | Anything that rips it up at 200 miles an hour, you gotta respect. | 任何能以200码速度狂飙的东西 都值得尊敬 |
[08:39] | That’s my girl. You grow up in Montana,you love race cars. | 这就是我的姑娘 长在蒙大拿 喜欢看赛车 |
[08:43] | LINDSAY: Maybe stock car.But open wheel– that’s a whole different thing. | 普通赛车还行 但这种双座开轮式 感觉完全就不同了 |
[08:46] | I know what you mean. | 我明白你的意思 |
[08:49] | Paddle shift versus stick. | 拨片换档和变速杆 |
[08:51] | Front and rear wings. And you have the whole LCD steering wheel | 前翼和尾翼的区别 还有带LCD的方向盘 |
[08:53] | that you basically need an engineering degree to operate. | 基本得有工程学位才懂怎么开 |
[08:56] | You race? | 你也玩赛车? |
[08:57] | PlayStation. | 我在游戏机上玩 |
[09:00] | But those games are very realistic. | 不过游戏仿真度很高的 |
[09:03] | All right, Speed Racer, calm down. | 好吧 赛车手 别那么较真 |
[09:05] | We got 1,200 fragments here. | 这里有1200个碎片 |
[09:07] | What caused the explosion? | 爆炸的原因是? |
[09:08] | I don’t see any signs of a detonation device. | 我找不到有爆炸装置的迹象 |
[09:10] | ROSS: No timers.No remote triggers. | 没有定时器 没有遥控装置 |
[09:13] | And… the soot doesn’t indicate any oxidizing agent, | 油烟里也没有氧化剂的痕迹 |
[09:17] | but it does indicate petrol gasoline. | 不过有汽油的痕迹 |
[09:20] | These cars might have been designed by the NASA type, | 这些车可能都达到航天局标准 |
[09:22] | but they basically run on the same type of fuel as my dirty-ass beater. | 但用的油还是和我那辆小脏车一样 |
[09:25] | That being said, | 话是这么说 |
[09:27] | the body of this car was designed to be fireproof, | 这车身应该是防火的 |
[09:29] | and in order for it to burn like this, it had to be covered in gasoline. | 烧成这种程度 基本上是被汽油浇了个透 |
[09:32] | That sounds like a fuel leak, | 听起来像是漏油 |
[09:34] | but no explosive. | 但是没有爆炸物 |
[09:39] | LINDSAY: There was no bomb added to this car. | 车里没有被人放炸弹 |
[09:41] | The car itself was a bomb. | 这车本身就是个炸弹 |
[09:45] | Had to be a spark for the gasoline. | 只要一点火星而已 |
[09:47] | All right.We’re gonna have to put this race car back together, | 好吧 我们得把赛车重装起来 |
[09:51] | figure out who rigged it. | 看看是谁动了手脚 |
[09:56] | I know how much money is at stake. | 我知道你面临着多大的损失 |
[09:57] | That has nothing to do with this investigation. | 但这跟我们的调查没关系 |
[10:00] | If the mayor wants to discuss it,he knows where to reach me. | 如果市长想跟我谈 他自己会找我 |
[10:04] | The president of the Racing Coalition made a call to city hall. | 赛车联盟的主席给市政厅打电话了 |
[10:07] | They’re threatening a breach of contract case against the city, | 如果纽约400比赛明天不开始 |
[10:10] | if the New York 400 doesn’t go tomorrow. | 他们威胁说要告纽约市违约 |
[10:12] | And they’re calling for your head if it doesn’t. | 如果真那么回事 那都算你头上了 |
[10:14] | Look, I know what the stakes are. | 听着 我知道利害关系 |
[10:16] | New York’s been trying to land a racing event for 50 years. | 纽约市50年来都在努力 能争取到举办分站赛 |
[10:19] | There’s money and jobs on the line. | 这比赛能带来很多收入和就业机会 |
[10:21] | And in this economy, it would be a shot in the arm for the city. | 在目前的经济形势下 就像针强心剂 |
[10:24] | That might be true, but Santos is our main concern. | 可能是这样 但Santos才是我们该关心的 |
[10:26] | I’m not going to let this race compromise this case. | 我不会让比赛耽误破案的 |
[10:29] | Any word on him? | 他说过什么吗? |
[10:30] | He’s still in surgery. | 还在手术中 |
[10:32] | Where are we with those threatening letters he received? | 恐吓信那里有头绪吗? |
[10:35] | That was my next stop. | 我正打算去看看 |
[10:46] | Talk to me, Hawkes. | 说说有什么发现吧 Hawkes |
[10:48] | They’re all handwritten. | 都是手写的 |
[10:49] | I’m running a textual analysis through the FBI database, | 我正在FBI的数据库里做分析 |
[10:51] | from word usage to punctuation to misspellings. | 从用词方式 标点符号 到拼写错误 |
[10:55] | Well, all comes down to how you cross your T’s and dot your I’s. | 最后还是要一丝不苟态度来检查 |
[10:57] | I’ve processed these letters front to back– no prints, no trace. | 我把这些信里里外外翻了个遍 没有指纹 没有别的痕迹 |
[11:01] | All the letters match? | 信都是一样的笔迹? |
[11:03] | Same handwriting, same ink used, same paper stock. | 同样的笔迹 墨水 纸张 |
[11:06] | Common materials, nothing unique. | 都是最普通的 没什么特别的 |
[11:08] | Except for the messages. | 除了内容不同 |
[11:11] | *** | “合伙犯罪一样是犯罪” |
[11:14] | “You drive fast, but hypocrisy will catch up to you.” | “你是开得快 但别想甩掉 你虚伪的真面目” |
[11:18] | And now, “Get in that car tomorrow… you die.” | 再是”明天你敢上车…就是死路一条” |
[11:21] | Each one’s becoming more serious,more threatening. | 一次比一次严重 威胁性更强 |
[11:24] | – Somebody wanted to be heard. – And now they have been. | – 他想引起重视 – 现在足够重视了 |
[11:27] | Loud and clear. | 清楚明了 |
[11:31] | Hold on. | 等一下 |
[11:34] | This is a threat sent to a New York congressman last year. | 这是从去年发给一个纽约国会议员的 恐吓信里摘抄的 |
[11:37] | Same linguistic profile as our letters. | 用词和这些信一样 |
[11:40] | BONASERA: They identified the author as Josh Weaver. | 确定写信者是Josh Weaver |
[11:42] | 36-year-old former political science professor. | 36岁 以前是政治学教授 |
[11:45] | Assault on a police officer.Sent threats to congress. | 袭警 往国会寄恐吓信 |
[11:48] | Also sent threats to Cietro Spirits. | 还有恐吓Cietro Spirits |
[11:52] | The sponsor of Santos’ racing team. | Santos车队的赞助商 |
[11:55] | So what does a racing sponsor and congress have in common? | 国会和赛车赞助商有什么共同点呢? |
[12:07] | I can barely change my own tires, much less blow up a car. | 我连怎么换轮胎都不知道 更别说炸赛车了 |
[12:09] | Don’t play absent-minded professor with me, okay? | 别跟我装无辜 懂吗? |
[12:12] | I’ve read your rap sheet. | 我看过你的犯罪记录 |
[12:13] | I write letters. I don’t act on them. | 我写写恐吓信而已 不会真做什么 |
[12:15] | Really? | 是吗? |
[12:16] | ‘Cause you seem like the persistent type. | 你看上去是那种锲而不舍的人 |
[12:18] | You know? You wrote letters to congress. | 你知道的? 你给议会写了信 |
[12:20] | You wrote letters to Cietro Spirits. | 你给Cietro Spirits也写了信 |
[12:21] | When that didn’t work, you sent threats. | 当那不起作用时 你就写信威胁 |
[12:23] | I’m thinking, when the threats didn’t work… | 我在想 当威胁不起作用时… |
[12:25] | They were hypocrites, okay? Someone needs to wake them up! | 他们是伪君子 好不好? 需要有人让他们醒悟! |
[12:28] | And that’s your job? | 这就是你的工作? |
[12:30] | You ever see a family of four mowed down by a drunk driver? | 你有见过一家四口 被一个醉酒司机摧毁吗? |
[12:36] | I mean, can you even comprehend that level of tragedy? | 你能理解那种程度的悲剧吗? |
[12:39] | I know about your brother and his family, | 我知道你兄弟一家的事 |
[12:41] | and I know that the driver walked away | 我也知道那司机逃脱了惩罚 |
[12:42] | with a clean bill of health and an open bottle on the passenger seat. | 带着健康证书 乘客座位上还有一个打开的酒瓶 |
[12:45] | But what you don’t know is that bastard was on his way home from the track, | 但你不知道的是那个混蛋 刚参加完比赛回家 |
[12:49] | having just attended a race that was sponsored by Cietro Spirits. | 比赛是由Cietro Spirits赞助的 |
[12:54] | What kind of message is that? | 那又说明什么问题? |
[12:56] | Fast cars and-and-and hard drinks? | 开快车 和-和-和醉酒? |
[13:00] | Did you know 53% of their business comes from race fans? | 你知道他们53%的生意 都是从赛车粉丝身上赚的吗? |
[13:04] | Look, I’ll be honest with you. | 听着 老实跟你说吧 |
[13:05] | The idea of blowing up their prized car sky high is lovely, | 把他们重视的车炸飞上天 这个主意真可爱 |
[13:09] | but I don’t want to add to their death count. | 但我不想把他们的死算到自己头上 |
[13:12] | Look, I’m not your guy, okay? | 听着 我不是你们要找的人 好不? |
[13:13] | You want proof?You can check with my anger management group. | 想要证据? 你可以和我参加的 愤怒管理小组核实 |
[13:16] | Anger management group? Yeah. | 愤怒管理小组? 是啊 |
[13:17] | That’s where I was the night of the race. | 比赛那晚我就在那里 |
[13:20] | Oh, you don’t believe me? | 你不相信我? |
[13:21] | No, no, I believe you got a temper and you need a group. | 不 不 我认为你怒火冲天 而且你需要参加某个小组 |
[13:24] | What I don’t understand is, if you weren’t going to do anything to Santos, | 我不明白的是 如果你不打算对Santos干些什么 |
[13:27] | why send threats? | 为什么要寄去威胁呢? |
[13:28] | Look, I am one individual, okay? | 听着 我只是孤身一人 好吗? |
[13:30] | If the most that I can do is keep their mascot off the road, | 如果我最多能做的事 就是让他们的福神离开赛道 |
[13:34] | that’s a victory in my book. | 在我的字典里就代表胜利 |
[14:35] | ****Humpty Dumpty back together again, | 伙计们 我把座椅和椅垫拼回去了 |
[14:38] | but not everything fits. | 但不是所有部件都能拼上 |
[14:40] | What do you got? | 有什么发现? |
[14:41] | Well, according to the specs,every wire is accounted for except this yellow one. | 根据规格图 除了这根黄色电线 其他都能各就其位 |
[14:45] | ROSS: Still looking for our leak, | 还在找泄露处 |
[14:48] | but the fuel cell is made of Kevlar, | 但燃油箱是纤维B做的 |
[14:50] | so not only wouldn’t it leak, but it also could take a few bullets. | 不但不会漏 还能挡几颗子弹呢 |
[14:54] | Check the fuel line instead. | 那换去查输油管吧 |
[15:00] | We got tool marks. | 找到工具的痕迹了 |
[15:02] | Somebody definitely sabotaged this line. | 一定有人破坏过这个管道 |
[15:05] | The edges are worn down from friction. | 边缘由于摩擦有所磨损 |
[15:09] | Whatever tools they used to cause this leak weren’t meant for the job. | 不管他们用什么工具造成泄漏 都不是为了工作 |
[15:13] | Maybe they did it just to throw us off. | 也许他们这么做只为了摆脱我们 |
[15:15] | Or maybe they didn’t know what they were doing. | 或者他们不知道自己干了什么 |
[15:17] | Well, whatever happened, somebody sabotaged a fuel line. | 不管发生了什么 有人破坏了输油管 |
[15:19] | That means our vic was driving around in a big gas tank. | 意味着受害者在一个巨大的 煤气桶里开车 |
[15:28] | Yup. | 是的 |
[15:30] | And maybe whoever left this print behind could tell us about it. | 也许留下指纹的人 能告诉我们是怎么回事 |
[15:49] | I’m not surprised. | 我不感到惊讶 |
[15:50] | I’m the test driver for Team Cietro.My prints are all over that car. | 我是Cietro车队的试车手 那辆车上都是我的指纹 |
[15:54] | Including where the engine meets the fuel line. | 也包括引擎连接输油管的地方 |
[15:56] | Exactly where the tampering occurred. | 就在搞破坏的地方 |
[15:58] | It’s not tampering.That’s protocol. | 那不是搞破坏 那是调试 |
[16:00] | Instead of doing road tests before exhibitions,I do thorough inspections. | 取代表演赛前做的公路测试 我对车子做了彻底检查 |
[16:04] | You see anything wrong? | 你看到有什么问题吗? |
[16:05] | When I was done, that fuel line was perfect. | 我查完时 输油管完好无损 |
[16:08] | Detectives,I grew up idolizing Davi Santos. | 警探 我从小到大都 非常崇拜Davi Santos |
[16:11] | He’s the reason I drive.I take my role very seriously. | 他是我开车的原因 我看待这份工作很严肃 |
[16:14] | Well, that’s good, ’cause your role just got a lot bigger. | 很好 你的工作范围大了很多 |
[16:17] | With Santos out of the way, you’re the new face of Team Cietro. | Santos不碍事后 你就成了Cietro车队的新车手了 |
[16:20] | I’ve always wanted to race, but not like this. | 我一直想要赛车 但不是像这样 |
[16:22] | Davi’s the last of a dying breed. | Davi是某种绝种动物 |
[16:24] | Most of us are scared as hell when we’re behind the wheel. | 我们中大多数人开车时都会怕得要死 |
[16:26] | Not him. That’s what makes him the best there is. | 他不怕 这让他成为了最棒的赛车手 |
[16:30] | I finished my inspection seven hours before the exhibition started. | 表演开始前7小时我完成了检查 |
[16:33] | Like I said, that car was fine when I left it. | 就像我说的 我离开时车还是好好的 |
[16:35] | Now, if you’ll excuse me, I have practice. | 现在 不好意思 我要练习了 |
[16:49] | Maybe it’s me, but I don’t get it. | 也许只有我这么想 可我不明白 |
[16:50] | You got 80 laps jammed into that tiny car,ten-second pit stops. | 挤在那样狭小的车里要开80圈 10秒钟进维修站 |
[16:54] | Where do you go to the bathroom? | 你怎么去上洗手间啊? |
[16:56] | You don’t want to know. | 你不会想知道的 |
[16:58] | Gotta be nuts. | 一定得是疯子 |
[17:00] | My father calls these things coffins on wheels. | 我爸爸叫这些是轮子上的棺材 |
[17:02] | These drivers push their limits–always on the edge of danger, | 这些赛车手挑战极限– 一直都在危险的边缘 |
[17:05] | – always chasing a faster time. – Not me. | – 一直追求更快的速度 – 不是我 |
[17:09] | ***** | 今晚市政厅将对纽约400赛事 做出官方评论 |
[17:10] | Text from the Mayor’s Office. | 市长办公室的消息 |
[17:12] | He’s making an announcement about the New York 400 this evening. | 他会在今晚对纽约400赛事 做出一项声明 |
[17:14] | They’ve been calling us, too. | 他们也叫我们参加了 |
[17:16] | Racing Coalition’s threatening lawsuits against everybody–NYPD, City Hall. | 赛车联合会威胁控告所有人 –纽约警方 市政厅 |
[17:19] | It’s more about making a profit than making things safe. | 这更像是在捞钱而不是让事情平息 |
[17:22] | The show must go on. | 表演一定要继续 |
[17:34] | TAYLOR: This is where the car was kept between the inspection and the exhibition. | 赛车在检查后和表演前就放在这儿 |
[17:38] | The tampering had to happen in here. | 一定是在这儿搞破坏的 |
[17:42] | Looks like forced entry. | 看起来像是强行进入的 |
[17:45] | Crowbar action. | 撬棍干的 |
[17:54] | Looks like they left something behind. | 看来他们留了点东西 |
[18:20] | No sign of a burglary. | 没有入室行窃的痕迹 |
[18:21] | Whoever broke in came for the car. | 不管是谁闯进来都是为了车 |
[18:24] | And they had every tool necessary to loosen a fuel line. | 他们有各种弄松输油管的工具 |
[18:27] | I’ll get these collected and start processing.Maybe we’ll get lucky with one of them. | 我会收集这些工具再检验 也许有幸能找到作案工具 |
[18:32] | The fiber Mac found is a flame-retardant weave. | Mac找到的纤维是阻燃织物 |
[18:34] | We’re running tests.There’s also a residue on it. | 我们正在进行检测 上面还有残余 |
[18:37] | A blend of motor oil. | 发动机润滑油的混合物 |
[18:38] | Some race teams add compound enhancers to their oil to improve lap times. | 有些车队给轮滑油加入混合增强剂 来提高圈速 |
[18:42] | And knowing the exact mixture of the additives is where things get interesting. | 知道了添加剂的确切混合成分后 事情就变得有趣了 |
[18:45] | Each team has its own blend. | 每支队伍都有自己的混合剂 |
[18:46] | – Just like a fingerprint. – Did you run it through GCMS? | – 就像指纹 – 你用气质联用仪检测过了吗? |
[18:49] | Yup. Found peaks for zinc phosphate and molybdenum disulfide. | 是的 发现了磷酸锌和二硫化钼的峰值 |
[18:53] | Now, there’s only one team that uses that particular blend– | 只有一支车队使用那种特别的混合剂- |
[18:56] | Liza Gray’s team. | Liza Gray的车队 |
[18:57] | Oh. And check this out. | 还有看看这个 |
[19:00] | Two years ago at the Monaco 400.Santos ran Liza Gray into the wall. | 2年前在蒙特卡洛400赛事上 Santos把Liza Gray撞到了墙上 |
[19:05] | Cost them both the season. | 把他俩的赛季都给废了 |
[19:06] | He was suspended, she nearly died. | 他被停赛 她差点翘了辫子 |
[19:09] | And this exhibition is her first race back since the accident. | 而这次表演赛是她事故后 重返赛场的第一站 |
[19:12] | And there’s something else. | 还有另外的东西 |
[19:17] | Racing hard is one thing, but if you’re gonna try and kill me, | 努力赛车是一回事 但如果你想要杀我 |
[19:21] | you better get it done, ’cause if you don’t, | 你最好快点搞定 因为如果没有杀死我 |
[19:23] | I’m coming after you. | 我不会放过你的 |
[19:24] | Now that looks like a rivalry. | 这看起来像是某种敌意 |
[19:28] | Or motive for revenge. | 或者复仇的动机 |
[20:13] | I saw your race in Monaco.Hell of a wreck. | 我看了你在摩纳哥的比赛 可怕的撞击 |
[20:16] | Five surgeries.Looks like you’ve recovered nicely. | 5次外科手术 看上去你恢复得很好 |
[20:19] | I’ve worked hard for everything I have, and this is no different. | 我为我所拥有的一切而努力 这没什么不同 |
[20:22] | Then you understand what Santos is going through right now. | 那么你能理解Santos 现在所经历的一切了 |
[20:25] | I do.And I send my best to him and his wife. | 我能 我对他和他妻子送去了问候 |
[20:29] | That’s certainly a different attitude than what you were saying on the rehab trail. | 这和你在轮椅上说话的态度完全不同 |
[20:32] | Don’t believe everything you hear. | 对你听到的不能全信 |
[20:34] | It’s just the business of motor sports. | 那只是赛车运动的一部分 |
[20:36] | Yeah, it used to be about the car and the driver, and now it’s about the brand.Is that right? | 以前只关系到赛车和车手 现在却关系到品牌 对吗? |
[20:39] | A strong brand is just one more way to stay ahead of the competition. | 一个强大的品牌比比赛更重要 |
[20:43] | I can think of a few other ways. | 我能想到其他一些看法 |
[20:46] | The Team Cietro transporter was broken into before your exhibition. | 在你们的表演赛前 有人闯进了Cietro车队的拖车 |
[20:51] | GRAY: Santos has his fair share of enemies,both on and off the track. | Santos有很多敌人 赛场内外都有 |
[20:54] | Sure, but you’re the only one who publicly vowed to go after him. | 当然 但你是唯一一个 公开发誓要找他算账的人 |
[20:58] | It’s just racing.It’s like Yankees versus Red Sox, | 那只是比赛而已 就像纽约扬基对波斯顿红袜 美国职棒大联盟里最著名的死敌 |
[21:00] | Ferrari versus McLaren,Gray versus Santos. | 法拉利对阵麦克拉伦 Gray对阵Santos |
[21:04] | It sells tickets. | 这能促进门票销售 |
[21:05] | Guess that’s why we found evidence at the site of the break-in. | 那就是我们在闯入现场 找到证据的原因了 |
[21:09] | Oil trace linked to your team, | 润滑油指向了你的车队 |
[21:11] | and a flame-retardant fiber that matches your racing uniform. | 有根阻燃纤维与你的赛车服吻合 |
[21:17] | GRAY: You got all that off a fiber from my uniform? | 你们掌握的仅仅是我赛车服上的 一根纤维? |
[21:20] | It’s the business of forensics. | 这是鉴证学的工作 |
[21:24] | I just wanted to get a closer look under the hood. | 我只想近距离看一下引擎盖下的东西 |
[21:26] | How close of a look? | 多近看? |
[21:27] | That’s why they call it formula racing.It’s about the formula. | 他们之所以称为方程式赛车 就因为一切只和方程式有关 |
[21:30] | There’s a set of rules and regulations that every team agrees to follow. | 有一整套每个车队都同意执行的 规定和标准 |
[21:34] | Including the ones who break and enter? | 包括非法闯入的那些人? |
[21:35] | I just wanted to see his car. | 我只想看看他的车 |
[21:37] | In a way, Monaco was a crossroads for both of us. | 在某种程度上 摩纳哥赛事对我俩都是转折点 |
[21:40] | How so? | 怎么说? |
[21:42] | Davi Santos is a racing icon, | Davi Santos是赛车界的标志人物 |
[21:44] | but ever since the accident,he hasn’t won a championship. | 但自从事故后 他再也没赢得过一场锦标赛 |
[21:47] | His times have been getting slower,and maybe he lost his edge. | 他的速度变慢了 也许他失去自己的锐气 |
[21:50] | But a driver like that,desperation sets in. | 但一个车手变成这样 就会开始绝望 |
[21:53] | I heard he started tweaking his engine. | 我听说他开始调整自己的引擎了 |
[21:55] | So I took some photos… | 所以我拍了些照片… |
[21:58] | I just wanted to see what I was up against. | 我只想知道和自己竞争的是什么 |
[22:00] | TAYLOR: Now you know. | 现在你知道了 |
[22:01] | And now those photos belong to us. | 那些照片归我们了 |
[22:37] | TAYLOR: Like I said, there’s nothing else I can tell you. | 如我所说 我没什么好告诉你的了 |
[22:42] | Lindsay’s looking over Liza Gray’s cell phone, | Lindsay在检查Liza Gray的手机 |
[22:44] | to see if her story checks out. | 看她的说法是否成立 |
[22:46] | What about the tools we brought back from the transporter? | 我们从拖车里带回的工具呢? |
[22:48] | Hawkes is overseeing the team that’s processing them. | Hawkes带着一个小组在处理了 |
[22:51] | There are over 200 pieces.It’s gonna take some time. | 超过200件 要花点时间的 |
[22:55] | Excuse me.Taylor. | 抱歉 Taylor |
[23:01] | No comment.It’s an ongoing investigation. | 无可评论 调查还在进行 |
[23:05] | Press? | 是媒体? |
[23:07] | I told the mayor to postpone the race 48 hours,and now the media’s all over it. | 我告诉市长推迟比赛48小时 所有媒体都在关注这个 |
[23:15] | Well, Santos should be out of surgery any minute now. | Santo的手术随时都会结束 |
[23:18] | Good. | 很好 |
[23:20] | You know, Flack told me that, uh,you used to watch him race. | Flack告诉我 你过去常看他的比赛 |
[23:24] | Yeah, I did. | 是的 |
[23:25] | I still do when… time permits. | 我还在看…如果时间允许 |
[23:31] | Used to go to the speedway with my father. | 以前常和我父亲去赛车场 |
[23:33] | I got Mario Andretti’s autograph one year. | 有一年我得到了Mario Andretti的签名 (1978年F1世界冠军及Indy赛车冠军) |
[23:37] | It’s every boy’s dream, isn’t it? | 那是每个男孩的梦想 是吧? |
[23:39] | To get behind the wheel of a race car. | 追逐一辆赛车 |
[23:41] | Well, it was my dream, yeah. | 这确实曾是我的梦想 |
[23:42] | Really? Mm-hmm. | – 是吗? – 是的 |
[23:46] | I raced in the soapbox derby. | 我参加过肥皂箱车大赛 (美传统儿童娱乐活动) |
[23:49] | We came in third in the Illinois State finals one year. | 有一年 我们进了伊利诺斯州决赛前三 |
[23:52] | Little Mac Taylor, the Soapbox Derby champ. | 小Mac Taylor 肥皂箱车大赛冠军 |
[23:56] | Now, didn’t they just slap four wheels on a box and roll those babies downhill? | 不就是给箱子上装上四个轮子 然后把小孩们推下坡吗? |
[24:00] | Uh, for me, it was a little more than that. | 对我来说 不仅仅是这些 |
[24:03] | It was never about the vehicle. | 车子从来都不是最重要的 |
[24:05] | It was a love for speed, | 重要的是对速度的热爱 |
[24:08] | pushing a car as far as it could go. | 推着车飞速疾驰 |
[24:10] | That’s what it was about. | 这才是它的意义 |
[24:15] | Back then, we all wanted to be Steve McQueen. | 那时候 我们都想当Steve McQueen (美国演员 赛车手 摩托车手) |
[24:20] | To be young and naive again. | 再次回到天真的童年 |
[24:23] | But looking at what happened to Santos,it doesn’t seem as innocent anymore. | 可看到Santos的遭遇 天真一去不复返 |
[24:32] | Bonasera. | |
[24:35] | Okay. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢你 |
[24:37] | Good news.Santos has been moved to ICU and he’s conscious. | 好消息 Santos被转移到了ICU (重症监护病房)逐渐恢复意识了 |
[24:40] | Get down there and talk to him. | 去和他谈谈 |
[24:42] | Maybe he has some answers. | 也许他能解开谜底 |
[24:59] | WOMAN : Cardiac on call to CCU, suite 3. | 心外科请到3号CCU(心脏加护病房) |
[25:02] | I need to speak with Mr. Santos. | 我想和Santos先生谈谈 |
[25:04] | Trace through his sequence of events prior to the explosion. | 了解一下爆炸前他的行为顺序 |
[25:07] | He may be the only person who can shed some light on this. | 可能只有他才能揭示真相 |
[25:12] | Tania’s been by his side since he got out of surgery. | 从手术室出来后Tania就一直陪着他 |
[25:21] | WOMAN: Emergency in ICU, station 12. | ICU警报 12号 |
[25:23] | WOMAN: What’s his status? | 病人什么情况? |
[25:25] | – Mrs. Santos. – His heart stopped beating. | – Santos夫人 – 他的心跳停止了 |
[25:27] | He was doing fine,and his heart just stopped beating. | 刚才还好好的 突然就停止心跳了 |
[25:30] | – We got a code blue.Start chest compressions. – I’m on it. | – 蓝色警报 开始胸外心脏按压 – 我来吧 |
[25:32] | – Let’s get a rhythm strip. – Epi stat! | – 接上心电图 – 肾上腺素 快! |
[25:34] | – Make sure the airway’s clear. – Prepare to shock him. They’re charged. | – 确认气管通畅 – 准备电击 充电完毕 |
[25:37] | Clear. | 开始 |
[25:38] | BERNARD: This can’t be happening. | 这不可能啊 |
[25:40] | TANIA: Yes, it can. | 怎么不可能 |
[25:41] | WOMAN: Start that epi tray! | 注射肾上腺素! |
[25:42] | – This day is long overdue.- One, two, wait– | – 这一天迟早会来 – 1 2 等下 |
[25:46] | Clear! | 开始 |
[25:58] | He looked fine. | 他之前还好好的 |
[26:00] | He looked healthy.He was recovering. | 状态不错 已经开始恢复了 |
[26:06] | Mrs. Santos, I’m truly sorry for your loss. | Santos夫人 请您节哀 |
[26:10] | : Yeah. | 嗯 |
[26:12] | The idea of loss implies that Davi belonged to me in the first place. | 死亡意味着David永远属于我了 |
[26:17] | In a way, his murder is… | 从某种意义上来讲 他的死… |
[26:21] | poetic justice. | 也算是完美的因果报应了 |
[26:24] | Why would you say that? | 你为什么这么讲? |
[26:26] | Dying was the only way he would have retired. | 只有死亡 才能让他退役 |
[26:29] | What do you expect?You know what this is. | 你想要什么? 你也知道这个情况 |
[26:31] | We had an agreement.Last season was supposed to be your last. | 我们说好的 你跑完上赛季就退役 |
[26:35] | Have you heard what they’re saying about me? | 你知不知道他们是怎么评价我的? |
[26:37] | That I lost my edge? | 说我已失去锐意进取的勇气了 |
[26:39] | How can I retire with that? | 我怎么能就这么退役? |
[26:41] | Who cares about them? | 有谁会去关心 |
[26:42] | You made a promise to me. | 你向我承诺过的 |
[26:45] | Honey… I always come home safely. | 亲爱的 我哪天不是安全回家? |
[26:48] | Haven’t I? | 哪天不是? |
[26:54] | Did you husband have enemies? | 你丈夫有仇人吗? |
[26:57] | None larger than himself. | 他就是他自己最大的仇人 |
[27:00] | Was there anything unusual about his routine leading up to the exhibition? | 比赛前几天 他有什么反常之处? |
[27:05] | I don’t know if there’s any truth to him losing his edge, but… | 我也不知道他的状态下降是不是真的 可是… |
[27:10] | after that crash in Monaco,he wasn’t the same. | 在摩纳哥撞车之后 他就变了个人 |
[27:13] | In what way? | 变成什么样了? |
[27:15] | His behavior became erratic. | 他的举动让人难以琢磨 |
[27:17] | I asked him if he was on anything,but he didn’t tell me. | 我问他是不是在嗑什么东西 他也不告诉我 |
[27:21] | My husband wasn’t great at keeping promises, | 我丈夫不是那种一诺千金的人 |
[27:23] | but it was unusual for him to keep secrets. | 但他心里藏着秘密就很反常了 |
[27:27] | Is there anything else you can tell me, Mrs. Santos? | 能详细说下吗 Santos夫人? |
[27:31] | Something inside me always knew that Davi’s last day | 在我内心深处 我一直明白 |
[27:34] | on the track would be his last day on earth. | Davi最后一次上赛道就是他离世之时 |
[27:38] | But I never thought he’d get taken away from me like this. | 可我没有料到他就这么离我而去了 |
[27:54] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[27:56] | These are the specs you requested, darling. | 你要的图纸 宝贝 |
[27:58] | – Thank you. – What do we have here? | – 谢谢你 – 你这边有什么发现? |
[28:00] | Well, it looks like Liza Gray’s story checks out. | 看来Liza Gray的说法属实 |
[28:03] | I’ve got detailed pictures of everything here, from the engine,to the chassis base. | 我这有各部件的细节照片 从发动机到底盘 |
[28:07] | Doesn’t look like the fuel line’s been tampered with. | 输油管似乎还没被动过 |
[28:09] | Which means the car was sabotaged after Liza Gray left. | 这就是说Liza Gray走后 车子才被人动的手脚 |
[28:12] | Or she just put the camera down and did it herself. | 或者她先拍了照 再动手脚 |
[28:15] | Right, but we have eyewitnesses who say she did an interview 15 minutes after those photos were taken. | 对 但有目击者证实这些照片 拍摄后15分钟 她接受了一个采访 |
[28:20] | That’s not enough time to rig a car for an explosion, | 要把一辆车改装成炸弹 这点时间不够 |
[28:22] | or even evaluate the photos. | 单是分析照片都来不及 |
[28:24] | If Liza didn’t do it, there was a four-hour window before the exhibition for whoever did. | 如果不是Liza 那凶手在表演赛前 有4小时的作案时间 |
[28:28] | – Anything else? – Yeah… | – 还有线索吗? – 有 |
[28:31] | but I don’t know what it is. | 我不知道这是什么 |
[28:36] | DANNY: Looks like a generator. | 像是个发电机 |
[28:38] | Right. I was hoping the specs would shed some light on it– | 对的 希望图纸能解开谜底 |
[28:41] | but whatever it is, it’s not in here. | 不论是什么 反正不该出现在这里 |
[28:43] | All right, so we got one extra piece to our puzzle. | 好吧 我们有了额外的一小块拼图 |
[28:46] | This could be what Liza was talking about | 这个可能就是Liza谈到的东西 |
[28:47] | when she mentioned Santos was tweaking his engine. | 当时她说Santos捣腾过发电机 |
[28:50] | You think it has anything to do with that mystery yellow wire we found? | 你觉得这和我们发现的 神秘黄色电线有关吗? |
[28:53] | I’ll find out.I mean, if it’s in the photographs, | 我去查 如果照片上有它… |
[28:55] | it should be in the garage. | 肯定会在车库里 |
[28:58] | All right, sweetie, back to the grease. | 好吧 亲爱的 继续享受油污吧 |
[29:01] | If Santos wasn’t known for racing cars, | 就算Santos不是因赛车而出名 |
[29:04] | he’d be known for his autopsy. | 他的尸检报告也够史上留名了 |
[29:06] | According to Sid, he’s full of painkillers– | Sid说 他体内满是镇痛药 |
[29:07] | oxycodone and morphine– at levels much higher than the hospital would’ve given him. | 羟考酮和吗啡 浓度远高于医院用量 |
[29:11] | Well, it’s no surprise,considering the injuries he suffered over the years. | 不奇怪 想想他那么多年来的旧伤吧 |
[29:14] | Yeah, several broken bones. | 是的 多处骨折 |
[29:16] | Honestly, I don’t know how he got in and out of a car. | 实话说 我都不知道他是怎么进出驾驶舱的 |
[29:18] | Now, most of the breaks have healed, but each one tells a story. | 多数骨折已经愈合 但每一处伤都是一个故事 |
[29:24] | This fractured skull and clavicle? | 头盖骨和锁骨的骨折 |
[29:26] | According to the records Sid pulled, | 跟据Sid找到的记录 |
[29:28] | are from flying shrapnel at the Singapore 400. | 是新加坡400赛上因飞溅的碎片造成 |
[29:30] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[29:44] | And this broken fibula… Portugal 300. | – 腓骨骨折… – 葡萄牙300赛 |
[29:46] | And the shattered pelvis,that was in Rio. | 骨盆骨折 是在里约热内卢那场 |
[29:49] | So you’re a superfan. | 你是超级车迷啊 |
[29:51] | Just a fan. | 普通车迷 |
[29:53] | Well, hopefully this will help shed some light on things. | 但愿这能帮助我们解开谜团 |
[29:55] | Now, Santos was was wearing a flame-retardant racing suit, | Santos当时穿着阻燃车手服 |
[29:59] | but there’s a second-degree burn on his lower back side. | 可在他的后背下方有一处二度烧伤 |
[30:03] | Now, considering the level of protection he was wearing, | 考虑到衣服的防火性能 |
[30:08] | this burn could’ve only been caused by sustained exposure to an extremely hot flame. | 要造成这种级别的烧伤 必须长时间处在高温火焰下 |
[30:14] | Whatever caused this might be our ignition source. | 造成烧伤的原因也许就是引燃赛车的原因 |
[30:17] | And according to this burn area, it was located directly behind the cockpit. | 跟据烧伤位置 火源应当在座舱背后 |
[30:22] | Well, judging from his body, | 按尸体的情况来看 |
[30:25] | your star driver should’ve died seven or eight times. | 你的明星车手早该死七八回了 |
[30:28] | Explains Mrs. Santos’ reaction. | Santos的反应也就讲得通了 |
[30:30] | He spent a lot of hours in the emergency room. | 他是急诊室的常客 |
[30:32] | Yeah, and being on painkillers couldn’t have made driving a car any easier for Santos. | 对Santos来说 嗑了那么多镇痛药 还开车就更难了 |
[30:36] | I’m guessing that was the reason for his diminished performances. | 我觉得这也就是他水平下降的原因 |
[30:40] | Santos raced with an edge his entire career. | Santos的职业生涯一向锐意进取 |
[30:45] | Looks like he lost everything trying to keep it. | 似乎他为此付出了一切 |
[30:54] | Is this a thing of beauty, or what? | 是完美作品吧? |
[30:56] | Every single piece is accounted for–following the specs and the burn pattern. | 利用图纸和燃烧模式 所有零件都组装上了 |
[31:00] | Great work. | 干得好 |
[31:01] | We checked the area behind the cockpit right here, Mac… | 我们检查了座舱后边的这块地方 Mac |
[31:06] | …and this is where we discovered | 然后发现了这个 |
[31:09] | that this is where our mte generator was located. | 神秘发电机就安装在这里 |
[31:14] | LINDSAY: We checked with the Racing Coalition. | 我们去赛车协会查过了 |
[31:15] | It’s called a VIC engine. | 这个东西叫VIC发动机 |
[31:18] | Velocity Injection Chamber. | 急速腔体 |
[31:20] | I’ve read about it. | 我之前看到过 |
[31:22] | A nasty piece of work, but it’s still experimental.Not every team is using it. | 不光彩的产物 但还处于实验阶段 不是所有车队都使用 |
[31:25] | LINDSAY: That’s why it wasn’t in the specs. | 所以图纸上才没有画出来 |
[31:27] | It’s not part of the formula yet. | 这个东西目前还不是标准组件 |
[31:28] | DANNY: Might be the future of hybrid engines, though. | 不过可能是未来的混合动力发动机 |
[31:31] | It recycles wasted energy. | 它可以回收本被浪费掉的能量 |
[31:34] | DANNY: When a car slows into a turn,the VIC engine sucks kinetic energy from the brakes | 赛车过弯减速时 VIC发动机利用刹车 将动能转化为电能存储 电磁阻尼技术 已在部分轨交车辆 工程车辆及混合动力汽车上使用 如丰田普瑞斯 雷克萨斯 本田思域 别克君越 |
[31:40] | and stores it, so if the driver needs a boost, | 当车手需要加速的时候 |
[31:42] | he just has to press this button right here on the steering wheel. | 只需按下方向盘上的按钮 |
[31:46] | The VIC engine takes the stored energy and sends it back out to the wheels. | VIC发动机将存储的能量送回车轮 |
[31:55] | Instant turbo boost at your fingertips. | 手指一点就能立刻提速 |
[31:57] | Press the button and… | 按下按钮 然后… |
[31:59] | Boom…! | |
[32:05] | Sorry. That was… That was your moment. | 对不起 这是你的… 你的时刻 |
[32:07] | I thought you were gonna… boom…. nothing… | 我以为你要… ��… 没别的意思 |
[32:10] | So how’d the VIC engine cause the explosion? | VIC发动机怎会导致爆炸? |
[32:13] | It was rigged with our mystery wire. | 它是用那根神秘电线草草接上的 |
[32:16] | Now, when Santos pulled out of the pit stop, | 当Santos驶出维修站时 |
[32:19] | he pushed the boost button. | 他按下了加速按钮 |
[32:21] | But what he didn’t know was that instead of getting a boost, | 可他不知道的是 等来的不是加速 |
[32:24] | our VIC engine was rigged with our mystery wire to short-circuit. | 而是被神秘电线短路掉的VIC发动机 |
[32:30] | Now, it doesn’t take a genius to know that short circuit plus gas vapors equals not good. | 谁都明白 短路加上油汽就等于灾难 |
[32:35] | So when Santos didn’t get the boost he expected, | Santos发现车并没有按预期加速 |
[32:38] | my guess is he just kept pushing the button. | 我猜他就不停地按那个按钮 |
[32:41] | He never knew what hit him. | 他永远都不知道是什么害了他 |
[32:45] | Boom. | |
[32:46] | Turns out our vic was killed by a VIC engine. | 死者死于VIC发动机 (英文中死者也可称为VIC) |
[32:49] | So we have our murder weapon. | 那凶器就算找到了 |
[32:51] | Now we need to find our murderer. | 现在的任务是找出凶手 |
[32:53] | Whoever rigged this knew exactly what they were doing. | 装这个玩意的人肯定知道自己在做什么 |
[32:56] | And based on Liza Gray’s photographs, | 以Liza Gray的照片来看 |
[32:58] | they had a four-hour window before the exhibition to do it. | 比赛前 他们只有四小时来动手脚 |
[33:01] | Which means they were familiar with the car. | 也就是说 动手脚的人对赛车很熟悉 |
[33:04] | That narrows down our suspect list to Team Cietro. | 这样嫌犯名单就缩小到了Cietro车队内部 |
[33:18] | This is security footage from the hotel that Team Cietro is staying at. | Cietro车队当时所住酒店内的监控录像 |
[33:22] | Wait till you see what was going on during the four-hour window leading up to the exhibition. | 等下会告诉你比赛前那四小时空档期 这里发生了什么 |
[33:29] | That’s Mrs. Santos. | 那是Santos太太 |
[33:31] | Only that is not her room. | 但那不是她的房间 |
[33:33] | Room 1831 belongs to Dwight Bernard. | 1831房住的是Dwight Bernard |
[33:37] | These two might not be the grieving duo we thought they were. | 这两人恐怕不是我们想的那么悲痛 |
[33:40] | Exactly. Now, this is 30 minutes later. | 没错 这个是30分钟后的画面 |
[33:45] | They take the elevator.Mrs. Santos gets off on the twelfth floor. | 他们去乘电梯 Santos太太在12楼下了 |
[33:49] | Dwight continues down to the lobby, and doesn’t come back | Dwight下到了大厅 |
[33:51] | to the hotel for over an hour, which fits our timeline. | 1小时后才回的酒店 有作案时间 |
[33:54] | Dwight Bernard had the opportunity. | Dwight Bernard有作案机会 |
[33:56] | And ability. | 还有技术能力 |
[33:58] | As crew chief, he knows that car as well as anyone. | 作为领队 他相当了解车子 |
[34:00] | That’s not the only thing he knows well. | 那还不是他唯一了解的东西 |
[34:23] | You’re responsible for the death of Davi Santos, | 你虽自称Davi Santos是你的朋友 |
[34:26] | a man you claimed was your friend. | 但他的死 你负有不可推卸的责任 |
[34:28] | I was trying to help Davi. | 我是想帮Davi |
[34:30] | By rigging his car to explode. | 于是做手脚让车爆炸? |
[34:31] | Of course not. | 当然不是 |
[34:32] | I could never do that to him. | 我绝对不会对他这么做的 |
[34:34] | Or Tania. | 对Tania也是 |
[34:36] | What’s the nature of your relationship with Mrs. Santos? | 你和Santos太太是什么关系? |
[34:39] | TANIA: If you’re implying that we’re anything more than friends, you’re wrong. | 如果你暗示我们有暧昧关系 那你错了 |
[34:43] | Well, you’re in no position to be defensive. | 你已没有自我辩护的立场了 |
[34:46] | Not after going to Dwight’s hotel room the night of your husband’s accident. | 在你丈夫出事前那晚 你去了Dwight的酒店房间 |
[34:49] | I-I told you.Davi wouldn’t listen to me. | 我告诉过你了 Davi不听我的 |
[34:52] | I didn’t want him racing,so I had no other choice but to turn to Dwight. | 我不想让他赛车 我别无选择 只能去找Dwight |
[34:56] | He was supposed to retire! | 他本该退役了! |
[34:58] | You both were! | 你俩都是! |
[34:59] | You know Davi. There’s no talking to him. | 你了解Davi 和他说这个没用 |
[35:02] | Isn’t a crew chief supposed to protect his driver? | 领队不是应该保护车手吗? |
[35:05] | DWIGHT: Tania’s my friend. | Tania是我的朋友 |
[35:07] | And she was right. | 她说得没错 |
[35:08] | Davi’s erratic behavior and his refusal to stop driving | Davi的古怪行为 还有他拒绝退役 |
[35:12] | not only endangered himself,but everyone around him. | 不只伤害他自己 还有他周围的人 |
[35:16] | Something had to be done. | 我得做点什么 |
[35:18] | And you decided that something was sabotaging his engine. | 于是你决定破坏他的引擎 |
[35:23] | Guys like Davi understand and respect one thing,and that’s losing their edge. | 像Davi这样的人 只在乎一件事情 而那会削弱他们的锐气 |
[35:30] | I wasn’t trying to kill him,just throw him off his game. | 我没想要杀他 只想让他远离比赛 |
[35:36] | With the new engine, if it malfunctioned, | 如果新引擎出了故障 |
[35:39] | maybe Davi loses a few seconds off his time. | 也许Davi就会落后个几秒时间 |
[35:42] | Then he would know for sure that he didn’t have it anymore. | 那样他就会明白 他再也找不回之前的状态了 |
[35:46] | But our plan was only to slow him down, | 但我们的计划只是想让他减速 |
[35:49] | not to kill him. | 不是想杀了他 |
[35:52] | Dwight swears that’s all he tried to do, but | Dwight发誓他只是想这么做 |
[35:56] | I… I-I’m not sure what to believe anymore. | 但是我… 我不确信要相信什么了 |
[35:59] | DWIGHT: All I did was rig that engine to short-circuit. | 我做的只是让引擎短路 |
[36:02] | That’s all that was supposed to happen. | 本该就是这样 |
[36:04] | Just a few sparks. | 只会有一点火花 |
[36:06] | I-I’m not trying to make excuses; I deserve whatever punishment that I get. | 我不是想找借口 我罪有应得 |
[36:11] | But I’ve been around cars my whole life, | 但是我整个人生都与赛车为伍 |
[36:14] | and I’m here to tell you,there is no way that what I did caused that car to explode. | 我可以告诉你 我的行为绝对不会导致车子爆炸 |
[36:21] | TANIA: We both loved Davi so much, and we were angry with him for so long, | 我们都很爱Davi 我们也对他怨了很久 |
[36:28] | for being selfish with his life. | 因为他只考虑自己 |
[36:32] | It just seems like a cruel joke that our attempt to save him led to his death. | 本想救他 结果却害死了他 这真是个残酷的玩笑 |
[36:56] | Something’s not right. | 有什么事情不对劲 |
[36:58] | No. I see opportunity, but I don’t see motive. | 是的 有作案机会 可是没动机 |
[37:01] | Hey, guys? | 嘿 伙计们 |
[37:03] | They didn’t do it. | 不是他们做的 |
[37:06] | What do you got? | 有什么发现? |
[37:07] | Finished processing the tools we took from the team transporter, | 从拖车上取回的工具已检验完毕 |
[37:11] | and found the wrench that was used to sabotage Santos’ car. | 找到了破坏Santos车的扳手 |
[37:21] | Tool marks were an exact match. | 工具留下的印痕完全一致 |
[37:23] | And that’s not all. | 还不只这一点 |
[37:27] | Prints on the wrench match Connor Wells– | 扳手上的指纹与Connor Wells匹配 |
[37:30] | the team owner. | 车队老板 |
[37:45] | TAYLOR: Davi Santos helped build Team Cietro. | Davi Santos帮助建立了Cietro车队 |
[37:48] | Why would you want to get rid of him? | 你为什么想踢他出去? |
[37:50] | In the beginning, it was the same for everyone. | 一开始 每个人都是一样的 |
[37:52] | All we wanted to do was race cars. | 只是想要赛车 |
[37:55] | But the sponsors, the money–all of that changed things. | 但是赞助商 金钱– 改变了这一切 |
[37:59] | You have both been great for Team Cietro,and I appreciate all you’ve done, | 你对Cietro车队贡献很大 我很感激你所做的一切 |
[38:02] | but this talk about not retiring– | 但是你拒绝退役– |
[38:04] | is that really in your best interest? | 对你自己真的好吗? |
[38:06] | What the hell you talking about? | 你到底在说什么? |
[38:07] | You’re great, Davi, but you’ve gotten slow. | 你很棒 Davi 但你已经没以前快了 |
[38:09] | Read the signs.Reece is the future. | 认清现实吧 Reece才是我们的未来 |
[38:13] | It’s interesting you say that,because all those fans out there are chanting my name. | 你这么说真好笑 外面所有的粉丝 都在欢呼我的名字 |
[38:19] | Just like they say,you either win, or you go home. | 正如他们所说 要么赢 要么回家去 |
[38:22] | So, you followed Dwight. | 于是你跟着Dwight |
[38:24] | Watched what he did to the car. | 看他对车做了什么 |
[38:26] | WELLS: I recognized an opportunity,and as a businessman, I acted on it. | 我意识到这是个机会 作为一个商人 我没理由错过 |
[38:36] | Opportunity? | 机会? |
[38:39] | That’s what you call murder? | 你是这么定义谋杀的? |
[38:43] | WELLS: I thought I was looking out for the best interests of my company. | 我所做的一切都是为了公司利益 |
[38:47] | Life without racing is worse than death for guys like us. | 对于我们这种人来说 不能赛车比死更难受 |
[38:52] | TAYLOR: But in the end,this wasn’t about racing at all. | 但是到最后 一切已和赛车无关 |
[38:56] | You put Davi in harm’s way for your own personal survival. | 为了个人利益置Davi不顾 |
[39:00] | You bastard! | 你这个混蛋! |
[39:01] | He was your friend! He made you rich! | 他是你朋友! 你的荣华富贵全靠他! |
[39:03] | TAYLOR: Get him out of here. | 把他带走 |
[39:26] | You are so loving this. | 你还真是爱赛车呢 |
[39:29] | A little wish fulfillment? | 满足下小小的愿望? |
[39:31] | Yup. I just thought maybe you’d like to see what it’s like behind the wheel. | 我想或许你想感受下驾驶赛车的感觉 |
[39:34] | Oh, me, huh? Not you? | 哦 我? 不是你? |
[39:36] | You just better bring your A-game, Bonasera. | 好好表现 Bonasera |
[39:38] | Oh, I always do, Taylor. | 哼 我一向如此 Taylor |
[39:43] | Remember, these cars are worth a few hundred thousand bucks, | 记住 这些车可是很精贵的 |
[39:46] | so, if you break it, you buy it. | 要是弄坏了 你就得买单了 |
[39:50] | I hope you’re insured. | 希望你买保险了 |
[39:55] | Thank you for this. | 谢谢你 |
[39:57] | It’s the least I could do. | 这是我力所能及的 |
[39:59] | People look up to us, | 虽然观众崇拜我们 |
[40:01] | but you guys are the real heroes, so, | 但你们才是真正的英雄 所以… |
[40:04] | go out there, have some fun,burn some rubber. | 上场吧 玩得开心点 拿出真功夫来 |
[40:26] | ********* | 准备好了吗? |
[40:28] | ***** | 准备好了 长乐未央 回家过年的V |