时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:11] | And Bynes takes the kickoff at the goal line for New York. | 纽约队Bynes在球门线接到了球 |
[00:14] | She’s out to the five yard line. | 她跑到了5码线 |
[00:18] | Sheds her tackler at the ten. | 在10码线甩脱了阻拦 |
[00:20] | And she’s smacked down hard at the 14 yard line. | 在14码处被重重扑倒了 |
[00:23] | New York ball,first and ten. | 纽约队控球 第一次进攻 还需推进10码 才能取得下个四次进攻机会 |
[00:26] | They’re down by three with 38 seconds left in the game. | 离结束只还剩下38秒 纽约队仍落后3分 |
[00:29] | And Boston is desperately trying to hold on to this lead,Rick. | 波士顿死命想保住领先优势 Rick |
[00:33] | Back out onto the field comes second string quarterback for New York,Meredith Muir. | 重新关注场上 纽约队替补四分卫Meredith Muir上场了 |
[00:37] | This is Muir’s debut with the Lingerie Football League and what a debut it’s been. | 这是Muir在内衣橄榄球联盟的首次亮相 就身负重任 |
[00:41] | Starting quarterback Kristin Melvoy was a no-show for this game | 首发四分卫Kristin在本场比赛中没有出赛 |
[00:45] | and that could be a costly decision with Muir’s performance tonight. | 就是这样才让Muir今晚有上场的机会 |
[00:54] | Hike! | 开球! |
[01:01] | Muir back to pass. | Muir从后传球 |
[01:03] | Gets rid of the ball. | 球出手了 |
[01:04] | Caught by Bynes. | 被Bynes接到了 |
[01:06] | Oh,and she’s hit,down at the 17 yard line. | 被击倒了 倒在了17码线处 |
[01:10] | New York ball,first and ten,from Boston’s 17. | 纽约队的球 第一次进攻 还需推进10码 才能取得下个四次进攻机会 球在17码处 |
[01:14] | Trailing by three points here,as time’s running out. | 还落后3分 时间不多了 |
[01:18] | That’s right,Dan. | 没错 Dan |
[01:18] | New York needs a touchdown to win and they can’t stop the clock. | 纽约需要一个触地得分才能获胜 时间已所剩无几 |
[01:22] | They’re out of time outs. | 他们也没有暂停权了 |
[01:30] | Hike! | 开球! |
[01:31] | Fakes a hand-off. | 假装传球 |
[01:32] | She’s back to pass again! | 又传出去了! |
[01:34] | Throws it downfield into the end zone! | 球朝着球门区飞去! |
[01:41] | And it’s caught! | 被接到了! Byrne在最后时刻触地得分! (触地得分一次可得6分) |
[01:41] | Byrne in the end zone for a touchdown on the final play! | 被接到了! Byrne在最后时刻触地得分! (触地得分一次可得6分) |
[01:44] | Oh,my! | 上帝啊! |
[01:58] | New York has stunned this Boston team with a dramatic come-from- behind 23 to 20 victory. | 纽约队在最后一刻戏剧性地以23比20 后来居上战胜了波士顿队 |
[02:05] | What an incredible finish to this game,Dan. | 不可思议的结果 Dan |
[02:07] | Thanks to the league’s new star,Meredith Muir. | 多亏了联赛新星 Meredith Muir |
[03:05] | She’s our vic. | 这就是我们的被害人 |
[03:06] | Kristin Melvoy,26 years old. | Kristin Melvoy 26岁 |
[03:09] | She was the starting quarterback for New York. | 她是今天纽约队的首发四分卫 |
[03:12] | Only she didn’t show up for tonight’s game. | 但是她今天没有上场 |
[03:21] | Sid,what are you doing here? | Sid 你怎么在这? |
[03:23] | Short-staffed tonight? | 今晚人不够? |
[03:24] | Admit it,Sid– you’re a fan. | 承认吧 Sid 你是小粉丝吧 |
[03:29] | Victim was found floating facedown in the tub. | 死者被发现面朝下浮在浴缸里 |
[03:34] | Washerwoman syndrome. | 洗衣妇综合症 |
[03:36] | Must have been in the water for a while. | 肯定在水里泡了很久了 |
[03:38] | Based on rigor,I’m placing TOD between 7:00 and 9:00 a.m. this morning. | 从僵硬程度来看 死亡时间应在今早7点到9点之间 |
[03:44] | That’s more than 12 hours ago. | 那已经超过12小时了 |
[03:46] | Why’d it take the team so long to notice the body? | 怎会这么久都没人发现尸体? |
[03:48] | Because they use the whirlpool baths after the game. | 他们只会在比赛后才使用按摩浴缸 |
[03:51] | To treat injuries. | 来治疗伤病 |
[03:52] | According to the team,they got into the locker room about 5:30 tonight, | 队里的人说 他们下午5点半到达更衣室 |
[03:56] | put their gear on,headed straight out to play. | 换上行头 直接去比赛了 |
[03:58] | Can I see you over here for a minute? | 能和我说句话吗? |
[03:59] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[04:02] | Are we looking at a drowning here? | 她是被溺死的吗? |
[04:04] | I suspected so at first,but then I noticed a cloudy film in her eyes. | 我一开始也这么怀疑 不过我在她眼里发现了雾状阴影 |
[04:13] | Indicates dehydration. | 这是脱水的迹象 |
[04:16] | Highly unlikely if she was floating facedown. | 如果她真是面朝下浮着 这是不可能发生的 |
[04:18] | Exactly. She was already dead when she hit the water. | 说的不错 她在落水时已经死了 |
[04:21] | Could be a dump job. | 可能是弃尸行为? |
[04:24] | She was murdered somewhere else then put in the whirlpool bath to destroy prints and DNA. | 她在别处被谋杀 然后丢入按摩浴缸 以消除指纹和DNA痕迹 |
[04:30] | If that’s the case,we’re looking for a killer with some degree of intelligence. | 真这样的话 我们遇到了个聪明的凶手 |
[04:34] | Then we’ll just have to be smarter than he is. | 那我们就得比他更聪明了 |
[05:11] | CSI:NY Season 06 Episode 13 | Blue Jessica 加肥猫 |
[05:36] | People thought Kristin was all fluff,’cause of the way she looked. | 大家都觉得Kristin温婉可人 因为她看上去就这样 |
[05:40] | She took the game seriously. | 她对待比赛很认真 |
[05:42] | She have any problems with any of the other players? | 她和其他球员有矛盾吗? |
[05:44] | No. Nothing out of the ordinary. | 没有 没什么大问题 |
[05:46] | And what’s the ordinary? | 那小问题呢? |
[05:48] | Competition,rivalry… | 竞争啦 对抗… |
[05:50] | You know,girl stuff. | 你也懂得 就是女孩子之间的事情 |
[05:52] | Nothing that would lead to murder. | 没有严重到要谋杀 |
[05:54] | All right. Thanks. | 好的 谢谢了 |
[05:58] | What do you got? | 有什么发现? |
[05:59] | Found a crumpled up photo at the bottom of our vic’s locker. | 在死者的柜底找到了一张揉皱的照片 |
[06:07] | Yeah,it came from right here. | 本来是贴在这里的 |
[06:10] | Either she tore it down or someone else did. | 要不就是她撕掉的 要不就是别人干的 |
[06:14] | All her street clothes are still here,Danny. | Danny 她的便服都在这里 |
[06:19] | So are her keys… and her wallet. | 还有钥匙… 和她的钱包 |
[06:23] | Well,the trainer said Melvoy would come in here in the mornings on game day and work out by herself. | 教练说 Melvoy逢比赛日都早上就来 然后自己健健身 |
[06:29] | Well,this wasn’t a dump job. | 那就不是弃尸了 |
[06:30] | She came here this morning and never left. | 她早上来了之后 再也没有离开 |
[06:32] | She was killed in one of these two rooMs. | 她就是在这两间房中的一间被杀的 |
[07:13] | We have COD? | 死因找到了吗? |
[07:15] | Respiratory failure caused by anaphylaxis. | 过敏造成的呼吸衰竭 |
[07:20] | Elevated levels of histamines in the blood. | 血液中的组胺偏高 |
[07:23] | Congestion of the pleural cavity. | 胸腔膜充血 |
[07:25] | I’m thinking she had an allergic reaction to something. | 她应该是对某种物质起了过敏反应 |
[07:27] | Question is: Was it intentional or accidental? | 问题是 这是蓄意的还是意外? |
[07:30] | Well,even if it was accidental, | 即使是个意外 |
[07:31] | we’re still dealing with someone who dumped her body into a hot tub rather than call 911. | 我们还是要查查 是谁不报警 而把她丢进了热水浴缸 |
[07:36] | Well,whoever it was didn’t leave these bruises. | 无论是谁 都不会留下这样的淤痕 |
[07:39] | Hematologic reaction indicates they were incurred several days before death. | 血液反应显示这是在死前几天前造成的 |
[07:44] | Most likely related to her athletic proclivities. | 应该是运动造成的 |
[07:51] | Medical records are on the way. | 医疗记录马上就会送来的 |
[07:52] | In the meantime,I ran a tox screen for the usual suspects: heroin,cocaine,PCP,meth and alcohol. | 同时 我按常规做了毒物测试 海洛因 可卡因 迷幻药 甲安菲他明 还有酒精 |
[07:58] | None of them turned up positive. | 都显示为阴性 |
[08:00] | All right. | 好的 |
[08:01] | Mac? | |
[08:02] | I don’t know if it means anything,but I… | 我不知道是不是有关 但我… |
[08:06] | About six months ago,I got a rather strange call… | 大约6个月前 我接到了个奇怪的电话… |
[08:09] | It was from a Leanne Baldwin. | 是Leanne Baldwin打来的 |
[08:11] | Her daughter,Natalie,died of a sudden heart attack. | 她的女儿 Natalie 死于突发心脏病 |
[08:15] | Natalie was visiting my ex-husband in Michigan. | Natalie当时在密歇根州我前夫那里 |
[08:18] | One night after dinner,she went to sleep and never woke up. | 一天晚饭后 她去睡觉了 再也没有醒来 |
[08:23] | Doctors said it was a heart attack,but somehow that never sat right with me. | 医生说是心脏病突发 不过我却不这么认为 |
[08:29] | A mother knows their child,and mine was a perfectly healthy 22-year-old girl. | 母亲总是最了解自己的女儿 我女儿是个非常健康的22岁女孩 |
[08:36] | Now,although myocardial infarction is a common cause of death,especially in women over 50… | 虽然心肌梗塞是常见死因 但是一般都是50岁以上的女性… |
[08:41] | All right,where are you going with this? | 你怎么看呢? |
[08:44] | Natalie was 22 years old,and she played on the same football team as our vic. | Natalie才22岁 她和这个死者同属一个球队 |
[08:51] | I’m so sorry for your loss,Mrs. Baldwin. | 我很为你难过 Baldwin夫人 |
[08:54] | But… since your daughter’s body was examined in Michigan, | 但是…密歇根州已经给你女儿做了检验 |
[09:00] | I’m afraid there’s very little I can do at this point. | 现在我恐怕无能为力 |
[09:03] | Now I understand why you were at the scene. This is personal. | 我知道你为什么出现场了 这是事关别人的私事 |
[09:06] | I reviewed Natalie’s death certificate. | 我看了Natalie的死亡报告 |
[09:09] | Everything seemed to be in order. | 一切都很正常 |
[09:10] | And the autopsy? | 尸检报告呢? |
[09:11] | Well,the ex-husband didn’t want one. | 她的前夫不同意 |
[09:13] | Religious beliefs. | 由于宗教信仰的问题 |
[09:15] | Natalie Baldwin was embalmed and flown to New York,where she was buried. | Natalie Baldwin的尸体被做了防腐处理 送到了纽约 然后被埋葬了 |
[09:18] | But now you’re thinking there could be more to her death? | 现在你觉得她的死因可疑了? |
[09:21] | I’m thinking maybe I missed something. | 我觉得可能我遗漏了什么 |
[09:23] | Sid,Natalie was pronounced dead in Michigan. | Sid Natalie是在密歇根州被宣布死亡的 |
[09:25] | Why are you blaming yourself? | 你何必责怪自己呢? |
[09:27] | Because I dismissed her mother’s suspicion as that of a grieving parent. | 因为我把她母亲的怀疑当成了 悲痛父母的正常表现 |
[09:32] | Perhaps if I’d looked more closely,I might have been able to prevent the death of her teammate. | 如果我再详细检查一下 也许可以阻止她队友的死 |
[10:04] | This fleck has the molecular properties of paint,but there’s some kind of metallic trace in it,as well. | 这个碎屑有油漆的成分 但也有金属成分 |
[10:11] | Metallic paint? | 金属油漆? |
[10:12] | I don’t know. It was wedged in the fabric of her sports bra. | 不知道 它卡在她运动胸罩的纤维里 |
[10:15] | I’m thinking maybe the killer transferred it when he dumped our vic in the tub. | 也许是凶手把她丢进浴缸时落在身上的 |
[10:20] | You could be right. | 你也许是对的 |
[10:22] | The locker room was glass block and tile. | 更衣室由玻璃和陶瓷地砖铺成 |
[10:27] | Nothing consistent with metallic paint. | 没有和金属油漆相符的 |
[10:32] | Any luck finding your badge? | 你的警徽找回来了吗? |
[10:36] | No. | 没有 |
[10:38] | Acupuncture joint hasn’t found it anywhere. | 针灸中心那边说找不到 |
[10:40] | They looked through the place a bunch of times. | 他们找了那地方好多次了 |
[10:42] | Danny,you could get a command discipline if you don’t report it. | Danny 如果再不上报你就要被强制审查了 |
[10:44] | It’s been a week. | 都一个星期了 |
[10:46] | I know how long it’s been. Trust me. | 我知道过了多久了 相信我 |
[11:22] | DNA on the syringe definitely matches the vic. | 注射器上的DNA与死者完全相符 |
[11:25] | Sid didn’t mention anything about an injection mark. | Sid没提到有注射针眼 |
[11:28] | Yeah,well,it could’ve been obscured by the condition of the skin due to water exposure. | 可能是因为在水中浸泡过 皮肤状况导致无法看清 |
[11:32] | Now,the syringe contained traces of two different substances. | 注射器里还有两种不同的物质 |
[11:35] | One I haven’t identified yet. The other is…lidocaine. | 一种我还没有查清楚 还有一种是利多卡因 |
[11:41] | Local anesthetic used in dental and medical procedures. | 利多卡因一般用于牙医或临床医学 |
[11:45] | Yes,and also sometimes used to treat soft tissue injuries in sports,like tennis,basketball. | 没错 有时也用来治疗运动产生的 软组织挫伤 例如网球 篮球 |
[11:50] | And Lingerie Football. | 还有内衣橄榄球赛 |
[11:57] | If anything can help us find the injection site,it’s toluidine blue. | 如想找到注射点 只有使用甲苯胺蓝了 |
[12:02] | I was able to confirm your discovery of lidocaine in the victim’s tissue. | 我确认死者体内的确有利多卡因 |
[12:06] | However,I was not as lucky with the other substance you found in the syringe. | 但你在注射器里发现的另一种物质 却没什么进展 |
[12:12] | There was no trace of any other foreign substance. | 她体内没发现任何其他物质 |
[12:14] | I’m still running tests to try to narrow it down. | 我还在检测 试着缩小范围 |
[12:17] | According to Ms. Melvoy’s medical records,she had an unusual sensitivity to lidocaine. | 根据Melvoy的医疗记录 她对利多卡因极易过敏 |
[12:22] | It’s generally a very safe drug,if used properly. | 如果使用恰当 它是非常安全的药物 |
[12:24] | Well,I’ve encountered dermatitis and hypersensitivity in connection with lidocaine, | 在接触利多卡因时我也遇到过 皮炎和严重过敏 |
[12:28] | but never a life-threatening allergic reaction. | 但都不是威胁到生命的过敏反应 |
[12:31] | I know,but look what I found in her medical history. | 我知道 但我在她医疗记录中找到的 |
[12:36] | This shows she suffered anaphylaxis when exposed to lidocaine in 1992. | 上面说她1992年接触利多卡因时 遭受过敏性反应 |
[12:41] | Sid. | |
[12:42] | Too high a dosage could’ve proven fatal a second time around. | 太高的剂量会在瞬间致命 |
[12:45] | Exactly. | 正确 |
[12:51] | Take a look at this. | 看看这个 |
[12:52] | I think I found it near my wide and tied sutures. | 我在我的缝合处附近找到了 |
[12:55] | Puncture mark right above the left breast. | 针孔就在左乳房的上方 |
[12:59] | It’s an unusual placement for an anesthetic injection. | 很少在这种地方注射麻醉剂 |
[13:02] | Although she could’ve pulled a pectoral muscle. | 她可能拉伤了胸肌 |
[13:05] | Or someone who knew her medical history could’ve ambushed her in the locker room. | 或某个知道她医疗记录的人 在更衣室里突袭了她 |
[13:14] | Right. | 对 |
[13:19] | Everything we discover in this case just leads to more questions. | 我们在这个案子里的每个发现 都带来了更多问题 |
[13:24] | I have an idea where we might get some answers. | 我也许知道在哪里可以找到答案 |
[13:34] | Mrs. Baldwin,when you came to me last summer, | Baldwin太太 你去年来找我时 |
[13:37] | you expressed reservations about your daughter Natalie’s death. | 你对你女儿Natalie的死因 提出了保留意见 |
[13:40] | It was more of a sense that something wasn’t right. | 这其中有些问题不仅仅是感觉 |
[13:44] | Did your daughter have any medical allergies? | 你女儿有任何医学过敏吗? |
[13:49] | Not that I know of. Why? | 据我所知没有 怎么了? |
[13:51] | A woman named Kristin Melvoy died in the locker room yesterday. | 昨天一个叫Kristin Melvoy的女人 死在了更衣室 |
[13:55] | She had an allergic reaction to lidocaine. | 她对利多卡因有过敏反应 |
[13:57] | Kristin Melvoy? | |
[13:59] | Natalie talked about her all the time. | Natalie总是在谈论她 |
[14:01] | Mrs. Baldwin,there are some suspicious circumstances surrounding Ms. Melvoy’s death. | Baldwin太太 Melvoy的死因有点可疑 |
[14:07] | Could lidocaine be a cause of Natalie’s death as well? | Natalie是否可能也死于利多卡因? |
[14:11] | Cardiac arrest can be a possible result of lidocaine allergy. | 心脏骤停是利多卡因过敏可能的结果 |
[14:15] | Did she ever mention getting any kind of injections while she was on the team? | 她有没有提过在队里进行过注射? |
[14:20] | No. | 没有 |
[14:21] | Is that what you think? | 你是那么想的吗? |
[14:23] | That Natalie was getting drug injections? | Natalie被注射毒品了? |
[14:26] | Uh,because there was no autopsy,it’s impossible to say. | 因为没有尸检 这很难说 |
[14:30] | So how will we ever know? | 那么我们怎么才能知道呢? |
[14:34] | I’d like to ask your permission to exhume your daughter’s body. | 我想要征得你的允许 对你女儿开棺验尸 |
[14:41] | Someone on that team could be killing these women, | 队里有人可能在谋害这些姑娘 |
[14:44] | and if that’s the case,we’ve got to find out how. | 如情况属实 我们得找出他的作案手法 |
[15:31] | I compared the prints on the photo from Melvoy’s locker to the elimination prints from the rest of the team. | 我对Melvoy柜里照片上的指纹和 其他队员用以排除嫌疑的指纹做对比 |
[15:35] | They all belonged to our vic except for the ones I’ve circled. | 它们都属于死者除了我圈出的那个 |
[15:40] | These foreign prints are in the shape of a semicircle,like someone grabbed it, | 这些外来指纹呈半圆形状 就像有人抓起照片 |
[15:44] | and ripped it off the locker. | 从柜子上撕掉 |
[15:45] | Not just someone,Mac. | 不是随便某个人 Mac |
[15:47] | These prints belong to Meredith Muir. | 这些指纹都属于Meredith Muir |
[15:49] | She’s the second-string quarterback. | 她是替补四分卫 |
[15:51] | Maybe she got tired of waiting for her competition to retire and decided to give her a helping hand. | 也许她懒得等竞争对手退休 决定助她一臂之力 |
[15:55] | That’s what I’m thinking. | 我就是这么想的 |
[16:03] | Three touchdowns,200-plus passing yards– any quarterback would be proud of those stats. | 3次触地得分 传球200码– 任何四分卫都会为这些数据骄傲的 |
[16:08] | Yeah,best game of my career. | 是啊 我职业生涯中最好的一场比赛 |
[16:10] | Well,I have to be honest,Meredith,the Lingerie Football League isn’t just about athletics. | 老实说 Meredith 美女内衣橄榄球联盟 不仅仅只是运动 |
[16:20] | You may have the better arm, | 你可以有更好的发展 |
[16:21] | but Kristin got all the photo ops,the interviews,the product endorsements. | 但Kristin拍了所有的宣传照 做了所有的采访 所有的产品代言 |
[16:27] | Nobody likes the view from the bench. | 没人喜欢坐冷板凳 |
[16:29] | I’m assuming you didn’t either. | 我猜你也是 |
[16:30] | Kristin was a phony,stuck-up bitch. | Kristin是个假惺惺 傲慢的贱人 |
[16:34] | That’s what I didn’t like. | 我就是不喜欢这套 |
[16:36] | Is that why you ripped the photo off her locker? | 你就因为这个把照片从她柜里撕下? |
[16:40] | We found your prints on it. | 我在上面找到了你的指纹 |
[16:42] | She threw a 30-yard touchdown at a game last week. | 上周她比赛时扔出了30码的触地得分 |
[16:46] | Afterwards,she’s parading around the locker room like she’s Eli Manning. | 后来 她在更衣室里到处炫耀 好像自己是Eli Manning一样 (纽约巨人队四分卫 08年超级碗MVP) |
[16:50] | It just rubbed me the wrong way. | 那激怒了我 |
[16:52] | 30 yards– pretty good,huh? | 30码–相当不错 是吧? |
[16:57] | You’re a real star,Melvoy. | 你真是大明星哈 Melvoy |
[17:01] | That’s all there was to it,I swear. | 事情就只有这样 我发誓 |
[17:03] | You work part-time as a dental hygienist,correct? | 你兼职做了牙科保健员 对吗? |
[17:07] | I can’t support myself on what I make playing football. | 我打橄榄球维持不了自己的生活 |
[17:09] | Ms. Melvoy died from a reaction to lidocaine,an anesthetic commonly… | Melvoy死于利多卡因反应 这种麻醉剂通常… |
[17:13] | I-I know what lidocaine is. | 我-我知道利多卡因是什么 |
[17:14] | Did you also know that Kristin was allergic to it? | 你也知道Kristin对它过敏吗? |
[17:17] | No,I didn’t. | 不知道 |
[17:20] | So you didn’t inject her with it,try and make it look like an accident? | 所以你没有给她注射 让她的死看上去像次事故? |
[17:25] | You really think I killed Kristin? | 你真以为是我杀了Kristin吗? |
[17:28] | She was your competition. | 她是你的竞争对手 |
[17:31] | You had access to the locker room and access to lidocaine. | 你可以进更衣室 也可以拿到利多卡因 |
[17:34] | I didn’t kill Kristin. | 我没有杀Kristin |
[17:36] | Natalie Baldwin was on the team last year before she died. | 去年在她死之前 Natalie Baldwin在队里 |
[17:39] | Natalie died of a heart attack. | Natalie死于心脏病 |
[17:44] | How would you describe your relationship with Natalie? | 你怎么形容你和Natalie的关系? |
[17:52] | Not so good. | 不那么好 |
[17:55] | She was sleeping with my boyfriend. | 她和我的男朋友上床 |
[18:09] | According to Meredith Muir,Natalie Baldwin was having an affair with her boyfriend. | 据Meredith Muir所说 Natalie Baldwin 和她的男友有奸情 |
[18:13] | Talk about motive. | 你说的是动机 |
[18:15] | This game was played seven months ago,just before Natalie died. | 这是7个月前的一场比赛 就在Natalie死之前 |
[18:20] | Here are our players. | 这是运动员 |
[18:22] | Meredith Muir,backup quarterback. | Meredith Muir 替补四分卫 |
[18:24] | Flack’s checking out her alibi. | Flack在查她的不在场证明 |
[18:27] | Kristin Melvoy,starting quarterback,found dead in the locker room hot tub. | Kristin Melvoy 首发四分卫 发现死于更衣室的按摩浴缸 |
[18:32] | Natalie Baldwin,died in her sleep six months ago. | Natalie Baldwin 6个月前死于睡梦中 |
[18:35] | Sid’s having her body exhumed. | Sid正在挖掘她的尸体 |
[18:37] | Meredith admitted she’d gotten into altercations with our two victims on several different occasions. | Meredith承认在几次不同场合 她和2个死者发生过口角 |
[18:42] | She had a rivalry with Melvoy on the field and with Baldwin off. | 她在场上是Melvoy的对手 场下是Baldwin的 |
[18:49] | Ooh,there you go. | 噢 看 |
[18:53] | They did not like each other. | 她们不喜欢彼此 |
[18:55] | I can buy that Muir gave Kristin the lidocaine injection. | 我认为是Muir给Kristin注射了利多卡因 |
[18:58] | But are we thinking she gave something else to Natalie Baldwin that caused her heart to stop? | 但是否是她给了Natalie Baldwin别的东西 造成她心脏骤停? |
[19:02] | Well,we can’t be sure until Sid exhumes Natalie’s body. | 在Sid给Natalie尸检前没法确定 |
[19:06] | Hey,guys. | 嘿 伙计们 |
[19:07] | I fumed the syringe I found in the players’ locker room trash. | 我对运动员更衣室垃圾里找到的注射器 做了烟熏试验 |
[19:11] | Most of the prints were smudged,but I did get a partial off the plunger. | 别的指纹都模糊了 不过注射器上找到一枚残缺指纹 |
[19:15] | Did you get a hit in CODIS? | CODIS系统里有没有吻合的? |
[19:16] | No,but I got something almost as good. | 没有 不过我另有发现 一样有帮助 |
[19:18] | That mystery substance I detected in the syringe earlier,ran it through the GCMS,picked up traces of somatropin. | 之前在注射器里找到的神秘物质 经GCMS鉴定是人类生长激素 (GCMS:气相色谱质谱联用仪) |
[19:25] | Human growth hormone? | 人类生长激素? |
[19:27] | Could be used as a bodybuilding drug. | 可以做为健身药物 |
[19:29] | Makes you faster,makes you stronger. | 让人体更快 更强 |
[19:31] | And used in excess,it can also lead to congestive heart failure. | 过量使用 会导致充血性心力衰竭 |
[19:36] | Let’s take a look at the trainer. | 咱们查查这个教练 |
[19:41] | Maybe he was looking to give his players an enhanced advantage over the competition. | 说不定是他想让他的队员 在比赛中占得优势 |
[20:32] | Guess this job has its perks. | 这工作也挺好啊 |
[20:35] | Heard you talked to Meredith Muir. | 听说你们和Meredith Muir谈过了 |
[20:37] | Shook her up pretty bad. | 她吓坏了 |
[20:39] | Guess you’re here to question someone else. | 你们是来询问别人吧? |
[20:41] | Yep. You. | 是的 就是你 |
[20:43] | You were fired from professional football last year for boosting steroids. | 因为你滥用类固醇 被禁止参加职业橄榄球赛 |
[20:47] | That was a bum rap. | 这不公平 |
[20:49] | Those players get juiced all the time. | 大家都用的 |
[20:51] | With cortisone. | 配合着可的松一起用 |
[20:52] | By medically-trained team doctors– which you are not. | 由接受过医疗培训的队医使用 而不是你 |
[20:54] | Whatever. | 随你怎么说 |
[20:55] | It was a long time ago. I moved on. | 那都是过去了 我已开始了新生活 |
[20:58] | To Lingerie Football League. | 到内衣橄榄球联盟工作? |
[21:00] | Think what you like. | 随你怎么想 |
[21:01] | These women can play ball. | 这些姑娘们很会打球 |
[21:03] | Where were you yesterday morning between 7:00 and 9:00? | 昨天早上7点到9点 你在哪? |
[21:05] | At home. | 在家 |
[21:06] | Anyone verify that? | 有人能证明吗? |
[21:07] | Yeah,my daughter. | 有 我女儿 |
[21:08] | I was making her chocolate chip pancakes. | 我在给她做巧克力煎饼 |
[21:10] | Maybe you want to grill her,too. | 你们不会也想盘问她吧? |
[21:12] | Look,I’m sorry about Kristin,okay? I really am. | Kristin的事 我也很难过 真的 |
[21:17] | I just don’t get what this has to do with me. | 我真不明白这事和我有什么关系 |
[21:19] | She died from a lidocaine injection. | 她因为注射利多卡因而死 |
[21:21] | In your locker room. | 在你的更衣室 |
[21:23] | You think I gave her that injection? | 你们认为是我给她注射的? |
[21:25] | Old habits die hard. | 江山易改 本性难移 |
[21:26] | We found traces of human growth hormone in the syringe as well. | 我们在注射器里发现了人类生长激素 |
[21:29] | Maybe you were giving her some new fancy cocktail. | 是不是你给她配了什么新品鸡尾酒? |
[21:32] | We’re not saying you did it on purpose. | 我们并不是说你故意为之 |
[21:33] | Maybe you gave her the shot,she had a bad reaction,you panicked. | 也许是你给她打了一针 她有不良反应 你就慌了 |
[21:37] | Yeah,I want to get back in the big show,man,I got to keep my nose clean. | 我想重返职业赛场 我必须洁身自好 |
[21:40] | That’s exactly what I’m doing– no needles,no drugs,no playing around. | 事实也如此 我没再沾毒 本分做人 |
[21:47] | What about murder? | 那谋杀呢? |
[21:56] | What’s copper,tiny and used to cover walls? | 什么东西含铜 细小 且用来刷墙? |
[21:59] | I have a feeling you’re gonna tell me. | 我觉得还是你告诉我吧 |
[22:01] | The paint fleck I got on the victim’s clothes– it’s nanopaint. | 我从死者衣服上找到的碎片 是纳米涂料 |
[22:05] | – As in nanotechnology? – Yeah. | – 纳米技术产物? – 是的 |
[22:07] | They insert copper into these nanotubes and then mix it in with the paint. | 把铜注入纳米管中 然后把纳米管掺到涂料里 |
[22:11] | And the particles in the copper deflect certain radio frequencies. | 这些微量的铜就能阻隔特定电磁波 |
[22:14] | Like cell phones. | 比如手机信号 |
[22:15] | Exactly. They use it in hospitals,libraries and schools. | 对 用于医院 图书馆 学校这些地方 |
[22:20] | Run the sample through the I.R. spec for specific color characteristics. | 用红外光谱分析下样本的色彩特性 |
[22:24] | I already tried that,I didn’t have any luck,so I did the next best thing. | 我试过了 没有结果 于是退而求其次 |
[22:27] | You sent the I.R. spec data to the manufacturer. | 你把红外光谱分析数据发给了制造商 |
[22:29] | Along with a warrant– so if they can identify the specific color and lot number, | 还有搜查令 如果他们能鉴定出颜色和批号 |
[22:33] | we get a list of clients who bought it. | 我们就能拿到买过这批货的客户名单 |
[22:35] | And hopefully lead us to the location of the killer. | 但愿能帮我们找到凶手 |
[22:39] | Mac. | |
[22:42] | Trainer’s daughter confirmed she was with him the whole morning before the game. | 教练的女儿证实早上比赛之前 他们都在一起 |
[22:46] | There’s one problem. | 还有个问题 |
[22:48] | What’s that? | 什么? |
[22:49] | She’s four years old. | 她才四岁 |
[22:50] | And I’ll bet she’d say anything her daddy told her to. | 我猜她爸怎么教 她就怎么说 |
[22:53] | That’s what I’m thinking. | 我觉得也是 |
[22:54] | Well,we turned his office upside down and found no traces of HGH or lidocaine. | 我们把他的办公室翻遍了 没有发现人类生长激素和利多卡因 |
[22:58] | None of the players are copping to taking any kind of shot. | 也没有发现队员们在注射药物 |
[23:02] | You ready for some more not-so-great news? | 还有些坏消息 做好准备了吗? |
[23:04] | Why not? You’re on a roll. | 来吧 你说吧 |
[23:06] | Meredith Muir’s alibi checks out. | Meredith Muir的不在场证据经证实了 |
[23:08] | She was cleaning teeth at the time of the murder. | 案发之时她在洗牙 |
[23:10] | Dentist and patient confirmed it. | 牙医和其它病人可以作证 |
[23:14] | The only way into that locker room is with a passkey. | 进更衣室的唯一办法是用万能钥匙 |
[23:17] | Either Melvoy let her killer in,or they already had access. | 要么是Melvoy放凶手进去 要么是他有进去的办法 |
[23:21] | I want everyone affiliated with the | 所有与球队有关的人 都得排查 |
[23:24] | past history,criminal records,everything. | 先前经历 案底 都要查 |
[23:27] | You got it. | 明白 |
[23:36] | New York team’s official Web site. | 纽约队的官网 |
[23:39] | So how come I end up processing locker room trash and you get this? | 为什么我得翻垃圾 你可以看这个啊? |
[23:43] | Because I’m married. | 因为我已婚了 |
[23:44] | I did find something strange,though. | 我发现了一些异常之处 |
[23:51] | 2002 International Triathlon Championships. | 2002年世界铁人三项锦标赛 |
[23:54] | Okay,so she does triathlons on the side. | 就是说她业余时间还玩铁人三项 |
[23:56] | Thing is,Kristin Melvoy didn’t win it. | 可是呢 Kristin Melvoy并没有获胜 |
[23:59] | She did– her name’s Shelly Davis. | 获胜的是她–Shelly Davis |
[24:01] | Okay,so Melvoy was taking credit for someone else’s accomplishment. | Melvoy把别人的成绩据为己有 |
[24:05] | Yeah. Sounds like half the people in this city,right? | 这城市里一多半人都是这样 对吧? |
[24:08] | Yeah. | 对 |
[24:08] | But how did she get her hands on Davis’s championship medal? | 可她怎么搞到Davis的锦标赛奖牌? |
[24:12] | I don’t know. Borrowed it,stole it. | 不知道 借的 偷的 |
[24:14] | And maybe this Shelly Davis wanted it back. | 说不定这个Shelly Davis想把它要回去 |
[24:22] | Deluxe pawn shop. | Deluxe当铺 |
[24:26] | This is certainly a step up from the place my Uncle Teddie used to pawn his cuff links when he needed a drink. | 这里比我Teddie叔叔 当袖扣换酒喝的地方高级多了 |
[24:31] | Yeah. Bars and pawnshops– recession-proof. | 是啊 酒吧和当铺 旱涝保收的买卖 |
[24:34] | Guess so. | 我想也是 |
[24:36] | What do you got for me,fellas? | 想当点什么 伙计? |
[24:38] | Two-tone gold on steel,nickel and rhodium– go for about 40 bucks. | 双色钢镍铑镶金 可当40块 |
[24:41] | Can’t sell them in here,though. It’s illegal to pawn a real badge. | 不能卖的 当真的警徽是犯法的 |
[24:44] | Yeah,yeah,we know the drill. We’re here on a case. | 是 是 规矩我们都懂 我们来查案的 |
[24:46] | We understand a woman by the name of Shelly Davis pawned her triathlon medal here last year. | 有个叫Shelly Davis的女人 去年把自己的铁人三项奖牌给当了 |
[24:50] | Last year’s ancient history; I move a lot of merchandise. | 去年的事都是历史了 我这货物流量大 |
[24:52] | Well,how’s about this woman– you recognize her? | 那这个女的 你认识她吗? |
[24:55] | Yeah. I been looking for that broad. | 认识 我正要找这个贱货呢 |
[24:58] | Gave her ten grand for a diamond engagement ring. | 她把一枚订婚钻戒当了1万块 |
[25:02] | Couple weeks later,your people came in here and told me that the ring had been reported stolen. | 几周后你们的人来说这个钻戒是赃物 |
[25:06] | They confiscate it? | – 他们把钻戒没收了? – 是的 |
[25:07] | Put me back ten grand while they were at it. | 他们办个案 害我损失1万块 |
[25:09] | She happen to buy anything while she was in here? | 她来时有没有买过什么东西? |
[25:11] | Come to think of it,yes,a sports medal. | 我想起来了 有 一块体育奖牌 |
[25:17] | That’s the one. | 是这个 |
[25:18] | Worth about five bucks. | 值5块钱吧 |
[25:20] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[25:21] | Hold on. Do me a favor. Can I see this dog tag right here? | 慢着 麻烦下 我想看看那个狗牌 |
[25:28] | Yeah. Korean War. | 行 朝鲜战争时期的 |
[25:30] | I’ll let it go for seven bucks. | 给7块钱你拿走吧 |
[25:34] | – I’m going to have to confiscate this. – Come on. You’re kidding me,right? | – 这个我没收了 – 别啊 你搞笑的吧? |
[25:36] | No,you see that? Messer. That’s my grandfather. | 没有 你看见没? Messer 是我爷爷 |
[25:39] | Somebody just stole this tag from me. | 我的狗牌被人偷走了 |
[25:41] | You remember who brought it in? | 你还记不记得是谁当的? |
[25:42] | No. It was a cash transaction. | 记不住了 当时是现金交易 |
[25:43] | They bring anything else with it? | 他们还有没有当别的东西? |
[25:45] | I don’t remember. | 记不住了 |
[25:47] | You got surveillance video here? | 有监控录像没? |
[25:48] | A lot of my customers don’t like to be seen on tape. | 客户们都不喜欢上录像 |
[25:53] | Pleasure was all mine,fellas. | 两位慢走 |
[25:54] | You come back anytime. | 欢迎随时再来 |
[25:56] | What was that about? | 怎么一回事? |
[25:56] | Last week,my dog tags were stolen,obviously. | 上个星期 我的狗牌显然被偷了 |
[25:59] | My wallet and my badge. | 还有我的钱包和警徽 |
[26:01] | What? Where did this happen? | 什么? 什么时候的事? |
[26:04] | My back’s been bothering me,so I go to this acupuncture joint. | 我的背痛一直折磨我 所以我去了一家针灸所 |
[26:07] | I come out of the treatment,go back to my locker. | 治疗后我出来 走到我的更衣柜前 |
[26:10] | Everything’s gone,except my clothes. | 除了我的衣服 东西都没了 |
[26:12] | Did you report your shield stolen? | 你上报了你丢失警徽吗? |
[26:14] | No. I mean,I don’t want to make a big deal about it– yet. | 还没 我还不想把事情搞大-目前为止 |
[26:20] | – It’s a big deal. – I know. | – 这本来就是大事 – 我知道 |
[26:21] | Now some nut job’s running around the city with your shield. | 现在有疯子正带着你的警徽四处转悠 |
[26:25] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[26:37] | Stell. | |
[26:38] | Guess who reported Kristin Melvoy’s engagement ring stolen. | 猜猜是谁上报了Kristin Melvoy的 订婚戒指被偷的? |
[26:41] | – Who? – Her ex-fianc? | – 谁? – 她的前未婚夫 |
[26:43] | Guy by the name of Scott Coleman. | 那人的名字叫做Scott Coleman |
[26:45] | So,she pawns his ring,and he reports it stolen. | 她把戒指给当了 然后他报警说被偷了 |
[26:47] | Sounds like a very happy couple. | 听起来像是挺欢快的一对 |
[26:49] | Clearly,there was trouble in paradise. | 是啊 天堂里也有烦恼 |
[26:50] | About eight months ago,one of the neighbors called 911. | 大概8个月前 一个邻居打了911 |
[26:53] | Said it sounded like they were killing each other. | 说道他们两个好像要杀死对方 |
[26:55] | – Any arrests? – No. | – 逮捕了谁吗? – 没有 |
[26:56] | Melvoy refused to press charges,but moved out about three weeks later. | Melvoy拒绝起诉 但3周后搬了出来 |
[26:59] | So,maybe Coleman decided to finish the argument once and for all. | 或许是Coleman决定一劳永逸地解决纷争 |
[27:24] | Scott Coleman? | |
[27:25] | Yeah. How’s it going? | 对 什么事? |
[27:27] | We need to ask you a few questions. | 我们需要问你一点问题 |
[27:29] | I’ll be right with you. | 一会儿就来 |
[27:30] | Let me rephrase that. We need to ask you a few questions now. | 让我换个说法 我们现在就要问话 |
[27:34] | Dead? She’s dead? | 死了? 她死了? |
[27:38] | She can’t be. I just spoke to her last week. | 不可能 我上周刚和她说过话 |
[27:41] | Oh,cut the act,Scott. | 别演戏了 Scott |
[27:42] | You don’t get it. | 你不明白 |
[27:44] | Kristin was the love of my life. | Kristin是我一生挚爱 |
[27:46] | Well,you had a funny way of showing that. | 你表达爱的方式可真滑稽 |
[27:48] | The domestic disturbance call at your apartment? | 关于你家庭纷争的报警电话怎么解释? |
[27:51] | Before Kristin moved out,our relationship got really rough. | Kristin搬走前 我们的关系就很僵了 |
[27:54] | We both said and did a lot of things we didn’t mean. | 我们都说了 做了很多违心事 |
[27:57] | Add a nosy neighbor into the mix,and you get 911. | 加上一个多事的邻居来掺和 就有了那个911电话 |
[27:59] | Where were you yesterday morning? | 你昨天早上在哪里? |
[28:02] | Chelsea University. | 切尔西大学 |
[28:04] | I didn’t kill Kristin if that’s what you’re asking. | 如果你们在查案 我没有杀Kristin |
[28:06] | She pawned the engagement ring you gave her. | 她当了你给她的订婚戒指 |
[28:08] | We’ve seen people kill for a lot less. | 我们见过为了小事而杀人的家伙 |
[28:10] | We’ve known each other since high school. | 我们自从高中起就认识了 |
[28:12] | We were supposed to get married,have kids. | 我们本该结了婚 有了小孩 |
[28:14] | What happened? | 发生了什么事? |
[28:17] | She changed. | 她变了 |
[28:18] | After we moved here,she… | 我们搬来这里之后 她… |
[28:22] | started dieting,got hair extensions,fixed her teeth,wanted her breasts enlarged. | 开始节食 驳发 整牙 丰胸 |
[28:30] | When she got into that Lingerie Football League,she thought that was her ticket to fame and fortune. | 她进了内衣橄榄球联赛后 就觉得有了进名利场的门票 |
[28:36] | Next thing you know,that girl from Seattle was ancient history. | 接下来你知道的 那个来自西雅图的女孩成了历史 |
[28:40] | So was our engagement. | 我们的订婚也完蛋了 |
[28:42] | Was there somebody else? | 她有了别人吗? |
[28:44] | I don’t know. | 我不清楚 |
[28:45] | She partied a lot. Some nights,she wouldn’t come home. | 她经常去派对 有时夜不归宿 |
[28:48] | She started hanging out with this girl,Natalie. | 她开始和那个叫Natalie的女孩鬼混 |
[28:51] | Natalie Baldwin. | |
[28:52] | Yeah. | 对 |
[28:53] | She not only got Kristin into every club in town,she got her into all this weird stuff,too. | 除了带Kristin去城里每家俱乐部 她还带她做一些奇怪的事情 |
[28:57] | Weird,like how? | 古怪 怎么讲? |
[28:58] | Weird,like they injected this crap into their lips,their cheeks,their foreheads. | 就像她们给嘴唇 脸颊 前额注射 一些古怪的东西 |
[29:04] | Supposed to make you prettier,younger,smoother. I don’t know. | 或许能让你看上去更漂亮 年轻 皮肤光滑 我也不清楚 |
[29:07] | Do you know where they got the injections? | 你知道她们在哪里注射的? |
[29:09] | No idea. | 毫不知情 |
[29:12] | Scott made it sound like cosmetic surgery was a recreational habit for Natalie and the vic. | Scott说得好像整容手术是Natalie 和受害者的娱乐爱好 |
[29:17] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[29:18] | But who supplied the recreation? | 但是谁提供这些消遣的呢? |
[29:21] | Well,nanopaint is used in clinics and hospitals. | 纳米涂料被用在诊所和医院 |
[29:24] | Both those places have access to cosmetic enhancing drugs. | 这些地方都有权使用美容填充药品 |
[29:27] | Right,and some of those procedures might involve lidocaine injections to numb the site. | 对 一些治疗还通过注射利多卡因来局部麻醉 |
[29:32] | It’s starting to look like maybe the connection | 看起来 联系两人死亡案件的关键… |
[29:34] | between these two women’s deaths wasn’t football,but cosmetic surgery. | 并不是橄榄球 而是美容手术 |
[29:48] | I think I’ll start with a CT scan on Natalie’s corpse,Mac. | 我会对尸体来个CT扫描 Mac |
[29:52] | How is Mrs. Baldwin holding up? | Baldwin太太撑得住吗? |
[29:55] | Well,she’s strong. | 她很坚强 |
[29:57] | She just wants some answers. | 她要的只是答案 |
[29:59] | Being a parent myself,I… | 作为一位家长 我自己也… |
[30:03] | Man,I don’t know how she gets through the day. | 天 我不知道她是怎么熬过来的 |
[30:06] | Just does what the rest of us do– she keeps moving forward. | 就像我们其他人所做的那样-向前走 |
[30:17] | I introduce you to Natalie Baldwin– or at least her 3-D representation. | 我向你引见Natalie Baldwin– 或者至少说是她的3D表现形式 |
[30:24] | What are those opaque masses in her chest region? | 胸腔里的不透明团块是什么? |
[30:26] | Silicone. | 硅胶 |
[30:27] | She had implants? | 她体内有埋植剂? |
[30:28] | These aren’t implants. | 那些不是埋植剂 |
[30:30] | This material is diffuse,spread out over the entire thoracic cavity. | 这种物质扩散开来 蔓延至整个胸腔 |
[30:35] | You mean that the silicone was injected directly into her body? | 你是说硅胶被直接注射进了她体内? |
[30:39] | I’m afraid so. | 恐怕是这样 |
[30:40] | The city health department says illegal use of silicone is on the rise as an alternative to plastic surgery, | 市卫生部门表示 非法使用硅胶作为 整形手术替代疗法的次数在上升 |
[30:46] | especially among the transgender population and the poor,who are unable to afford conventional surgery. | 特别在变性人群和穷人中 他们无法承担传统手术的费用 |
[30:52] | Buttock and breast enhancements are the most common uses. | 丰臀和丰胸是最常见的 |
[30:55] | Are you saying the silicone caused her death? | 你是说硅胶造成了她的死亡? |
[30:56] | Absolutely. | 绝对是 |
[30:58] | See that blockage in her coronary artery? | 看见冠状动脉那里的阻塞了吗? |
[31:01] | I performed a biopsy. | 我做了活检 |
[31:02] | The clot contains high levels of silicone. | 凝块里硅胶的浓度很高 |
[31:05] | So,a particle of it hardened,broke off and migrated into her bloodstream. | 一些微粒凝结 脱落 融入血液中 |
[31:11] | Exactly,and the resulting blood clot caused her heart to arrest. | 没错 由此产生的血凝块造成了心脏骤停 |
[31:20] | Industrial grade silicone. | 工业用硅胶 |
[31:21] | The kind you can buy at any hardware store. | 你在任何五金店能买到的那种 |
[31:23] | These fly-by-night doctors– they inject it directly into people’s bodies. | 江湖庸医-他们把它直接注射进人体组织 |
[31:27] | You’re kidding me,right? | 你开玩笑 对吧? |
[31:28] | I just used this stuff to fix a leak in our shower. | 那玩意我只用来修补淋浴龙头的裂缝 |
[31:31] | Yeah,well,these doctors use it to make money at these pumping parties. | 那些医生在填充派对上用它来赚钱 |
[31:34] | Pumping parties? | 填充派对? |
[31:36] | Yeah. | 对 |
[31:37] | They can happen anywhere. | 任何地方都能举办 |
[31:39] | Hotel rooms,apartments,makeshift doctor’s offices. | 酒店客房 公寓 临时性医生办公室 |
[31:42] | The invitations are usually by word of mouth or on Twitter. | 邀请函往往是口头传述或在Twitter上进行 |
[31:45] | Instant results,long-term consequences. | 立竿见影的效果 可有长期后遗症 |
[31:48] | All right,well,the thing is,Sid didn’t find a drop of silicone in Kristin’s body. | 问题是 Sid在Kristin体内没发现一粒硅胶 |
[31:53] | But he did find a needle mark on her upper chest. | 但他在她胸部上方发现了一个针眼 |
[31:55] | Our killer could’ve used the lidocaine to numb the tissue,to prep her for the silicone injection. | 凶手可能使用利多卡因局麻 来为注射硅胶做准备 |
[32:01] | Right. And Kristin’s ex said that she wanted larger breasts. | 对 Kristin的前男友也说过她想要大胸 |
[32:04] | Maybe she was having the same procedure as Natalie Baldwin. | 或许她正准备进行和Natalie Baldwin 一样的手术 |
[32:07] | But because she had an allergic reaction to the lidocaine,she just didn’t get as far. | 但因为对利多卡因过敏 她没能进行下去 |
[32:12] | Silicone? | 硅胶? |
[32:15] | There’s got to be a mistake. | 一定是个误会 |
[32:17] | Natalie didn’t have the money for plastic surgery. | Natalie没钱去做整形手术 |
[32:20] | Mrs. Baldwin,did she ever go to a cosmetologist,perhaps? | Baldwin太太 她可能去找美容师吗? |
[32:24] | Or a dermatologist? Have any kind of injections? | 或找皮肤科医生? 她有过任何注射行为吗? |
[32:27] | She mentioned Restylane a few times– Botox– but silicone,no. | 她提到过几次透明质酸–肉毒素 但是硅胶 没有提过 |
[32:33] | Do you know where she had this work done? | 你知道她在哪里进行注射吗? |
[32:35] | I was lucky if I knew the name of her boyfriend. | 如果我知道她男友的名字就好了 |
[32:38] | I thought this was about the team. About lidocaine. | 我还以为和她的球队有关系 和利多卡因有关系 |
[32:41] | Now you’re talking about silicone? | 现在你又说是硅胶? |
[32:42] | Well,lidocaine is sometimes used in cosmetic procedures. | 利多卡因有时也用于美容手术 |
[32:46] | There could be a connection. | 可能有联系 |
[32:48] | I’m sorry. This is just a lot to absorb. | 不好意思 我一下子很难接受这些 |
[32:52] | I know. | 我知道 |
[32:53] | Mrs. Baldwin…we just want to find out who did this to Natalie. | Baldwin太太 我们只想查出谁害死了Natalie |
[32:57] | Maybe if we could see her computer we’ll learn something from her contacts or her e-mails. | 如果能看一下她的电脑 或许能从她的联系人或邮件里找到信息 |
[33:03] | I don’t have her computer. | 我没有她的电脑 |
[33:06] | But I still have her cell phone at home. | 但她的手机还在家里 |
[33:09] | Maybe that could help. | 也许有用 |
[33:19] | There’s no address for a cosmetic surgeon in Natalie Baldwin’s contacts,but I did find a tweet from this guy. | Natalie的联系人里无整容医生地址 但找到了这家伙的一条推特信息 |
[33:26] | Dr. Alphonse Portero. | Alphonse Portero医生 |
[33:28] | Called the Medical Board,and there’s no record of a Dr. Portero in the tristate area. | 给医药局去过电话 三州毗邻区没有Portero医生 |
[33:32] | Can we trace the Twitter account? | 能追踪到这个推特账户吗? |
[33:33] | Subpoena’s in the works. | 正在申请传票 |
[33:35] | Hey,I just heard back from the nanopaint manufacturer. | 我刚刚从纳米涂料生产商 那里得到消息 |
[33:38] | Now,the sample we found on the vic is from a new color line called “Kennebunkport Gray.” | 死者身上发现的色样 是一个叫做肯港灰的新色 |
[33:42] | 40 gallons were just purchased by a library in the Bronx, | 布朗区一家图书馆刚买了40加仑 |
[33:45] | 25 gallons were purchased by the Chelsea Theater,and… | 切尔西剧院买了25加仑 |
[33:49] | 50 gallons by a plastic surgery clinic in Brooklyn. | 布鲁克林的一家整形医院买了50加仑 |
[33:53] | That’s where we’ll find our killer. | 这就是凶手所在地 |
[34:08] | Hey,we’re looking for Dr. Portero. | 嘿 我们要找Portero医生 |
[34:10] | There is no Dr. Portero working here. | 我们这里没有Portero医生 |
[34:12] | Are you sure? | 你确定? |
[34:14] | Alphonse Portero. | |
[34:16] | The only Al we have is Allen Greenway,and he’s on our cleaning crew. | 唯一一个Al是Allen Greenway 他是我们的一名清洁工 |
[34:22] | Where can we find him? | 哪里能找到他? |
[34:30] | Allen Greenway? | |
[34:34] | Go around the front. | 去前面堵他 |
[35:02] | Don’t move! Don’t move! | 别动 别动 |
[35:03] | Hands! | 手给我 |
[35:08] | It’s over,Doc. | 你完了 医生 |
[35:14] | Recognize her? Kristin Melvoy? | 认识她吗? Kristin Melvoy? |
[35:17] | Nope. | 不认识 |
[35:19] | How about her? Natalie Baldwin? | 那她呢? Natalie Baldwin? |
[35:21] | Look,I’m just a janitor. | 我只是个看门的 |
[35:23] | You were on the cleaning crew at Saint Maria’s hospital and three other clinics as well. | 你在圣玛丽医院以及 其他3家医院做过清洁工 |
[35:27] | Yeah,so? | 是又怎么样? |
[35:28] | So you had access to confidential patient records,addresses,paperwork. | 所以你能接触机密信息 病历 地址和文件等 |
[35:35] | And you used that information to peddle yourself off as a doctor. | 然后你利用这些信息假扮医生 |
[35:38] | That sounds like some kind of movie plot. | 电影看多了吧你 |
[35:41] | What did I do next,huh? | 还有什么帽子要扣给我 |
[35:42] | Steal a pilot’s uniform? Fly a plane? | 偷飞行员制服? 劫机? |
[35:47] | You performed dangerous medical procedures on unsuspecting women. | 你对毫无戒心的女人们 实施高风险的医学手术 |
[35:51] | You stole Botox,Restylane,HGH and anything else you could pilfer from stockrooms or trash cans. | 你盗窃肉毒素 玻尿酸 生长素 任何你能从储藏室或垃圾桶偷来的东西 |
[35:59] | We’ve already matched several serial numbers from pharmaceutical wrappers | 我们比对了从你家找到的药品 和诊所被盗的药品… |
[36:03] | found in your apartment with missing stock from those clinics. | 好几个的包装序列号已经对上了 |
[36:06] | Everybody at work helps themselves to the supplies,even the doctors. | 诊所里谁都会顺手牵羊 连医生自己都偷 |
[36:11] | Well,I guess none of them told you that injecting silicone directly into human tissue | 我猜他们没告诉你 直接向人体组织里注射硅胶 |
[36:15] | can cause respiratory failure,aneurysms,cardiac arrest, | 会导致呼吸受阻 肿瘤和心脏骤停 |
[36:20] | that some people are allergic to certain medications that can lead to a fatal reaction. | 有些人有特定药物过敏 可以直接导致死亡 |
[36:27] | Medications like lidocaine. | 比如利多卡因这些药物 |
[36:35] | How do you feel? | 你怎么样? |
[36:43] | Oh,my God. | 哦 天啊 |
[36:48] | You thought dumping Kristin’s body into the hot tub would destroy evidence. | 你以为把Kristin的尸体扔进热浴缸里 可以销毁证据 |
[36:53] | But you forgot about this. | 但你忘记了这个 |
[36:57] | We recovered it from the locker room trash. | 我们在更衣室的垃圾箱里找到的 |
[36:59] | It not only contains lidocaine,but we found traces of HGH. | 里面不仅有利多卡因 还发现了人类生长素 |
[37:04] | Look,I don’t know what that means,man. | 我不知道这是什么意思 |
[37:05] | I’m… I’m just a janitor. | 我就是个看门的而已 |
[37:08] | I didn’t even graduate high school. | 我高中都没毕业 |
[37:11] | Okay,so I’ll break it down for you. | 好吧 那我给你讲清楚 |
[37:13] | There was no human growth hormone in Kristin Melvoy’s body. | 在Kristin Melvoy的尸体里没有 人体生长荷尔蒙 |
[37:16] | That leaves only one possibility: you were recycling used syringes. | 这只有一个可能 你用的是已用过的注射器 |
[37:21] | Those needles are stocked in every hospital and clinic in the city. | 这种针在任何医院和诊所都能找到 |
[37:24] | There’s millions of them floating around. | 外面有成千上万支呢 |
[37:26] | But only one of them leads directly back to you. | 但直接和你有联系的只有一支 |
[37:31] | That print you just gave us? | 你刚才留下的指纹 |
[37:33] | It’ll match a partial we found on this syringe,won’t it? | 有部分能和这注射器上找到的吻合 对吧 |
[37:37] | You’re good at making up stories. You tell me. | 你这么会编故事 你说呢 |
[37:40] | Your print is on this syringe because you didn’t wear gloves. | 你的指纹之所以在这支注射器上 是因为你没有戴手套 |
[37:45] | And you didn’t wear gloves because you didn’t think anything would go wrong. | 你没带手套是因为 你认为不会出什么差错 |
[37:48] | But it did… and you panicked. | 但还是出了差错 于是你就慌了 |
[37:54] | You recklessly endangered her life and then you stood there and watched her die. | 你莽撞地置她于险境 然后站在那里看着她死掉 |
[38:02] | Yeah… you’re right. | 是 你说对了 |
[38:08] | It was an accident,though. | 但这只是个意外 |
[38:12] | I didn’t know she had that allergy. I was just trying to make a few bucks. | 我不知道她会过敏 我只不过想挣点钱 |
[38:18] | She… she asked me to do this. | 她 是她让我给她注射的 |
[38:22] | You know,I mean,it’s not like I murdered her. | 我并没有谋杀她 |
[38:25] | No,what you did was worse than murder. | 你所做的比谋杀还恶劣 |
[38:45] | Dr. Hammerback? | Hammerback博士? |
[38:47] | Mrs. Baldwin. | Baldwin夫人 |
[38:53] | I just wanted to say… thank you. | 我只是想对你说 谢谢 |
[38:59] | It was hard to learn what Natalie put herself through,but at least now I have some closure. | 虽然很难接受Natalie的行为 但至少现在这件事情了结了 |
[39:06] | Good. I’m glad. | 不错 听你这么说我很高兴 |
[39:11] | This was Natalie’s. | 这是Natalie的 |
[39:15] | I want you to have it. | 我想把它给你 |
[39:23] | See,that’s her signature right there. | 这是她的签名 |
[39:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:36] | People always think my job is so difficult. | 人们总是以为我的工作很难做 |
[39:40] | But… being a parent is the toughest job of all. | 但是 为人父母才是最难做的工作 |
[39:50] | Good-bye. | 再见 |
[39:52] | Take care. | 保重 |
[40:40] | Any luck? | 有什么发现? |
[40:41] | Couple of prints. | 找到几个指纹 |
[40:43] | Probably belong to the guy at the pawnshop though. | 但可能是当铺老板的 |
[40:46] | Oh,I forgot,we need diapers. | 我忘了 我们得去买尿布 |
[40:49] | Yeah,what else is new? | 还有啥事 |
[40:50] | We need wipes. | 还有纸巾 |
[40:52] | I’ll pick them up on the way home. | 我回家的路上去买 |
[40:54] | I’m going to be here for a little bit though. | 我还得待一会儿 |
[40:55] | Sure. | 好的 |
[40:57] | Bye. | 再见 |
[41:02] | We got a hit here. | 找到了 |
[41:04] | shane casey | |
[41:05] | How did his print get on your dog tag? | 他的指纹怎么到你的狗牌上去了 |
[41:07] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[41:10] | This guy’s supposed to be serving a life sentence. | 这个家伙应该是终身监禁正在服刑呢 |
[41:20] | Mac! | |
[41:25] | You really are a fan,huh? | 你果真是橄榄球迷啊 |
[41:27] | Natalie Baldwin’s mother just gave this to me. | Natalie Baldwin的妈妈刚刚给我的 |
[41:29] | It’s autographed by the team. | 整个队都签名了 |
[41:32] | Mind if I have a look? | 我能看看吗? |
[41:33] | Sure,but you have to do something for me first. | 可以 但不能就这么给你看 |
[41:36] | Yeah,what’s that? | 那还要怎样? |
[41:38] | Go long,Mac. | 接球 Mac |
[41:42] | Come on. | 快啊 |
[41:45] | Come on,now. | 快去啊 |
[41:47] | Warm up those hands. Here we go. | 暖暖手 要扔了啊 |
[41:51] | All right. | 好了 |
[42:04] | CSI:NY Season 06 Episode 13 | Blue Jessica 加肥猫 |